时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I saw what happened before it happened. | 我在事发前就看到了发生的事 |
[00:07] | Jody, behind you! | 乔迪 你身后 |
[00:10] | How did you… | 你怎么… |
[00:11] | Guess I’m psychic. | 看来我真是灵媒 |
[00:13] | Jack is a nephilim. | 杰克 是个拿非利人 |
[00:15] | He’s Lucifer’s son. | 他是路西法的儿子 |
[00:16] | I know you think that you can use him | 我知道你觉得你可以拿他 |
[00:18] | as some sort of an interdimensional can opener, | 当跨维度开罐器 |
[00:20] | but I know how this ends, and it ends bad. | 但我知道结果会怎样 会很糟糕的 |
[00:23] | You’re trying to tell me that your father never reached out to you? | 你是说 你父亲从未联络过你吗 |
[00:27] | Jack, you all right? | 杰克 你没事吧 |
[00:29] | Your daughter is psychic. | 你女儿是个灵媒 |
[00:31] | – Dad? Is it true? – Yes. | -爸爸 这是真的吗 -是的 |
[00:33] | – Oh, my God. – I spent my entire childhood terrified of monsters. | -天呐 -我整个童年都担惊受怕 怕怪物 |
[00:36] | I didn’t want that life for you. | 我不希望你也过那样的生活 |
[00:37] | Maybe he’s right. | 或许他是对的 |
[00:38] | He is. So if you get a chance at normal, | 是啊 如果你有机会过正常生活 |
[00:41] | you take it. | 一定要抓住 |
[00:42] | You don’t have to listen to him, | 你不非得听他的 |
[00:43] | to either of them if it’s not what you really want. | 或是你爸 如果那不是你真正的心愿 |
[00:45] | It’s your choice. | 选择在你 |
[00:46] | But if you ever need someone to talk to, someplace to go, | 但如果你需要个人说话 需要个地方待待 |
[00:49] | my door’s always open. | 我的大门随时敞开 |
[00:54] | Look, when we try to bend the rules, | 每当我们企图扭曲规则 |
[00:55] | pretend that the bad guys aren’t so bad, | 假装坏人其实没那么坏 |
[00:57] | that’s when people that we care about… | 这时 我们在乎的人 |
[00:59] | – I love you. – …get hurt. | -我爱你们 -就会受伤 |
[01:02] | Mom! Mom! No! | 妈妈 妈妈 不 |
[01:08] | And then we end up doing what we should’ve done in the first place, | 结果我们还得做当初就该做的事 |
[01:10] | which is end the problem. | 那就是解决问题 |
[01:11] | The “problem” might be our only shot at saving Mom. | 这个”问题” 或许是我们救妈妈的唯一办法 |
[01:14] | Mom’s gone. There’s no fixing that. | 妈妈已经死了 这没法解决 |
[01:19] | I’ve only been on Earth for a few days | 我到人间才几天 |
[01:20] | and I’ve already hurt people. | 就已经伤了人 |
[01:23] | No. | 不 |
[01:23] | – I know I should feel bad… – He’s dead. | -我知道我该觉得难过 -他死了 |
[01:26] | …but I don’t feel anything. | 但我什么都感觉不到 |
[01:27] | I must be evil, like Lucifer. | 我肯定是邪恶的 就像路西法 |
[01:36] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[01:38] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[01:56] | That one keeps staring at me. | 那个老盯着我 |
[01:58] | Well, don’t look at it. | 别看嘛 |
[02:01] | I have to go to work. | 我得去工作了 |
[02:06] | So who is this buyer anyway? | 买家是谁啊 |
[02:09] | I don’t know. He e-mailed yesterday. | 我不知道 他昨天给我发了电邮 |
[02:11] | Must’ve seen the “Examiner” piece. | 肯定是看了《考察者》那幅画 |
[02:14] | Probably just some gawking Wasi’chu. | 可能就是个傻逼阔佬 |
[02:18] | You know, if studio visits led to actual sales, | 如果画室参观能让我卖出画 |
[02:20] | I wouldn’t be two months late for rent. | 我也不会欠俩月的房租了 |
[02:26] | Speak of the devil. | 说到就到 |
[02:31] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:33] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[02:34] | Welcome. Uh, you’re… | 欢迎 你… |
[02:37] | young. | 好年轻 |
[02:38] | I am. | 是啊 |
[02:42] | Okay. Uh, well, I will leave you to it. | 那好 我不打扰你们了 |
[02:47] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[02:49] | Yeah, look around. | 随便看吧 |
[02:50] | I work in oil, digital, whatever suits my subject. | 我画油画 数字画 随客户的意思 |
[02:53] | I just started a piece. | 我刚开始了一幅新作 |
[02:56] | You’re a dreamwalker. | 你是个梦行者 |
[02:58] | – Excuse me? – The article. | -什么 -那篇文章 |
[03:00] | You talked about your process, your inspiration, | 你谈到了你的作画过程 你所受的启发 |
[03:03] | how your mind moves into different worlds. | 你的思想会游离在不同世界之间 |
[03:06] | It’s just a story, just for the catalogues. | 那只是个故事 是为了打广告 |
[03:10] | You’re Derek Swan, Oglala Sioux, | 你是德雷克·斯旺 拉苏族人 |
[03:13] | born and raised on the Pine Ridge Reservation. | 在松岭印地安人保护区出生长大 |
[03:16] | I get it. You read the article. | 我懂了 你读了那篇文章 |
[03:18] | Your father was a medicine man, and his father before him. | 你父亲是个医生 他的父亲也是 |
[03:23] | Your lineage traces all the way back | 你的血脉可以追溯到 |
[03:24] | to the shaman Black Elk. | 萨满巫师黑糜鹿 |
[03:28] | You can see other worlds. | 你能看到其他世界 |
[03:32] | Look, if you’re not gonna buy… | 听着 如果你不打算买什么 |
[03:34] | I want you to do it. Dreamwalk, for me. | 我要你为我进行梦行 |
[03:39] | That’s not gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[03:42] | I can pay. | 我可以付钱 |
[03:50] | If I was gonna do this, if… | 如果我要这么做 这还没说定 |
[03:53] | where do you want me to go? | 你要我去哪 |
[03:57] | There. | 那里 |
[03:59] | I want you to go there. | 我要你去那里 |
[04:24] | I’m there. | 我到了 |
[04:28] | This place… | 这地方 |
[04:31] | is not my favorite. | 不是我最喜欢的 |
[04:32] | Keep going. You know what to look for. | 继续 你知道该找什么 |
[04:37] | I see… | 我看到了 |
[04:38] | I see a structure ahead. | 我看到前面有个建筑 |
[04:41] | A fortress. | 一座堡垒 |
[04:42] | I’m getting closer. | 我靠近了 |
[04:45] | This world… | 这个世界 |
[04:47] | You have to keep going. | 你必须继续走 |
[04:49] | I’m not strong enough. I… | 我不够强大 我… |
[04:51] | I-I can’t. | 我不能… |
[04:52] | No. Stay. | 不 别离开 |
[05:01] | I-I see it. | 我看到了 |
[05:04] | I-I see it all. I see… | 我全看到了 |
[05:17] | Stop, please! | 停下 求你 |
[05:25] | Derek? | 德雷克 |
[05:27] | Hey, Derek. I’m…home. | 德雷克 我回家了 |
[05:33] | Derek, what are you… | 德雷克 你在… |
[05:51] | Hi, you’ve reached Patience Turner. | 这里是佩欣丝·特纳 |
[05:53] | Please leave a message, and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. | 请留言 我会回尽快回电 |
[05:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:57] | Patience, hey. This is, uh, Dean Winchester. | 佩欣丝 我是迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[05:59] | Listen, I know that I, uh, | 听着 我知道 |
[06:01] | told you to avoid this life, | 我叫你避免这份生活 |
[06:03] | but, uh… me and my brother, we’re — | 但是 我和我弟弟 |
[06:06] | we’re looking for someone. | 我们在找个人 |
[06:08] | And we put an APB out with every Hunter we know, | 我们向所有认识的猎人都发了消息 |
[06:10] | and…nothin’. | 但毫无结果 |
[06:12] | We really could use a psychic’s help on this. | 我们很需要一位灵媒的帮助 |
[06:14] | So…if you could call me back. Thanks. | 麻烦给我回个电 谢谢 |
[06:18] | Any word from Cass? | 小卡有消息吗 |
[06:20] | Yeah. Uh, he says he’s still looking for Jack, | 嗯 他说他还在找杰克 |
[06:23] | working a lead in Tucson. | 在图森追踪一条线索 |
[06:31] | Hi, Jody. | 乔迪 |
[06:31] | Hi, Jody. What’s going on? | 乔迪 你好吗 |
[06:33] | Hey, boys. I got something for ya. | 两位 我这里有点情况 |
[06:35] | Friend of mine from Bismarck PD called with a lead. | 我俾斯麦警方的一个朋友打电话来给了我个线索 |
[06:38] | He said that a local artist was found dead | 他说一名本地画家死了 |
[06:41] | with his eyes burned out. | 他的眼睛被烧毁 |
[06:45] | Sounds angel-y. | 听上去像天使干的 |
[06:46] | Yeah, that’s what I thought, | 是啊 我也这么想的 |
[06:48] | except for that there was a witness — | 但是有位证人 |
[06:49] | the victim’s girlfriend. She pegged someone at the scene. | 被害人的女友 她说有个人在现场出现过 |
[06:52] | She gave the police a description. | 她向警方进行了描述 |
[06:55] | I think it’s your boy. | 我觉得是那个孩子 |
[07:03] | Patience? | 佩欣丝 |
[07:05] | I’ll be down in a minute. | 我就下去 |
[07:12] | Mr. Caruthers called. | 克拉瑟斯老师来电了 |
[07:15] | Great. | 好啊 |
[07:20] | It’s one test. | 就那么一次考试 |
[07:23] | So I got a C. Not like I flunked. | 我拿了个C 又不是不及格 |
[07:27] | So is that the new standard? | 这是新标准了吗 |
[07:28] | Passing? | 及格 |
[07:31] | Baby, you know the plan — | 亲爱的 你知道计划的 |
[07:32] | perfect S.A.T.S, perfect G.P.A., | 完美高考成绩 完美绩点 |
[07:34] | and you got your pick of the Ivies. | 常青藤学校任你选 |
[07:36] | You got twice the mind I do. | 你的脑袋瓜比我好两倍 |
[07:37] | You stay focused, there’s nothing you can’t have, | 只要不分心 你没什么得不到 |
[07:39] | nothing you can’t do. | 没什么做不了 |
[07:41] | – I can think of one thing. – What? | -我能想到一件事 -什么 |
[07:49] | Dean Winchester called me today. | 迪恩·温彻斯特今天打给了我 |
[07:53] | The Hunter? | 那个猎人 |
[07:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:59] | He and his brother want my help. | 他和他弟弟需要我帮忙 |
[08:06] | Psychic help. | 灵媒的帮忙 |
[08:08] | And what’d you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[08:10] | Nothing. I didn’t answer. | 没说什么 我没回复 |
[08:17] | Patience, what’s going on? | 佩欣丝 到底怎么回事 |
[08:19] | Everything is working, isn’t it? | 一切不是好好的吗 |
[08:22] | No visions? | 没有幻象 |
[08:25] | Right? | 是吧 |
[08:29] | Right. | 是的 |
[09:01] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[09:03] | He said his name was Jack, that he was a buyer. | 他说他叫杰克 是个买家 |
[09:07] | A buyer? | 买家 |
[09:12] | Some freaky stuff here. | 这里的画挺怪异啊 |
[09:14] | Derek had quite the imagination. | 德雷克的想象力好丰富 |
[09:16] | He hated that word. | 他讨厌那个词 |
[09:17] | What? “Freaky”? | “怪异”吗 |
[09:19] | “Imagination.” | “想象力” |
[09:21] | He liked to think of his art more as reportage. | 他更愿意把他的画作视为写实派的 |
[09:25] | Reportage? | 写实派 |
[09:27] | Reportage from where? | 写哪里的实 |
[09:30] | From the places he’d visit. | 他去的地方 |
[09:33] | Derek was a dreamwalker. | 德雷克是个梦行者 |
[09:39] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[10:00] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -嗯 |
[10:02] | So the lore on dreamwalking is pretty inconsistent. | 关于梦行者的传说差异很大 |
[10:06] | Uh, there are stories about it across numerous Native Amer– | 在美国土著传说中多次出现 |
[10:08] | Sam, we gonna talk about it? | 萨姆 我们要不要谈谈 |
[10:11] | – What? – You saw that painting. | -什么 -你看到那幅画了 |
[10:17] | – Yeah. – And? | -是啊 -然后呢 |
[10:19] | Well, it looks like Jack gave up on us | 看来杰克放弃了我们 |
[10:20] | – and he’s looking for Daddy. – Dean, we don’t know that. | -在找爸爸 -迪恩 那可未必 |
[10:23] | Don’t we? A guy is dead. | 是吗 死了个人啊 |
[10:25] | Look, I hate this, too, but we’ve gotta be prepared. | 我也不愿如此 但我们得做好准备 |
[10:29] | To kill him. | 杀了他 |
[10:32] | Look, this isn’t an “I told you so.” | 我不是在说”我早说了” |
[10:35] | Okay? I mean… | 好吗 |
[10:36] | I actually like the kid. I do. | 我还真喜欢那孩子 真的 |
[10:38] | But, I mean, we’re in worst-case scenario land here. | 但是 这是最坏情况的情况了 |
[10:41] | Yeah, but, Dean, we need more information. | 但是 迪恩 我们需要更多信息 |
[10:44] | I mean… we gotta figure out what Jack wanted, | 我们得搞清楚杰克想要什么 |
[10:47] | how — how dreamwalking even works. | 梦行的原理 |
[10:52] | Okay, well, then let’s go to a reservation. | 好吧 那我们去趟保护区 |
[10:53] | Let’s talk to a-a chief or a tribal leader. | 去找个酋长或部落首领谈谈 |
[10:56] | Or we talk to a dreamwalker. | 或是 找个梦行者问问 |
[11:02] | I hacked into Derek’s e-mail. | 我黑了德雷克的电邮 |
[11:03] | He’s been corresponding with another dreamwalker for months, | 他几个月来一直在跟另一个梦行者通信 |
[11:05] | a girl named Kaia Nieves. | 一个女孩 名叫凯雅·涅韦斯 |
[11:08] | He had been trying to coach her | 他在指导她 |
[11:09] | to teach her to control her power. | 教她如何控制能力 |
[11:13] | All right. Where is she? | 好吧 她在哪 |
[11:15] | I-I would’ve sold my son for another hit. | 我都能卖了儿子好再抽一口 |
[11:18] | I know if I wasn’t here, I-I probably still would. | 要是我没来这里 恐怕还是会那么做 |
[11:22] | That’s excellent sharing, Frankie. | 分享得很好 弗兰克 |
[11:24] | Kaia? | 凯雅 |
[11:26] | Would you like to share with the group today? | 今天想跟大家分享一下吗 |
[11:29] | Not much to say, you know. | 没什么想说的 |
[11:31] | Just… | 就是… |
[11:33] | One day at a time. Every day’s a gift. | 一天天地过 每天都是恩赐 |
[11:36] | Like the kitten poster says, “Hang in there, baby.” | 就像小猫海报里说的 “撑住了 亲爱的” |
[11:39] | And the, uh, the incident — | 那个事故 |
[11:40] | – are you ready to discuss that? – No. | -你现在愿意谈了吗 -不 |
[11:43] | Kaia, you overdosed. | 凯雅 你服药过量了 |
[11:46] | You were found unconscious in an abandoned tenement | 你被发现昏死在一栋废弃租房中 |
[11:48] | with enough prescription amphetamine in your system | 体内的处方安非他命剂量 |
[11:50] | to kill a small rhino, | 足以杀死一只小犀牛了 |
[11:51] | not to mention the stolen pills the police found in your bag. | 更别提警察在你包里发现的盗来的药物 |
[11:54] | I didn’t steal them. I bought them. | 不是我偷的 是买的 |
[11:55] | – Yeah, from a dealer. – I don’t know. | -是啊 跟毒贩买的 -我不知道 |
[11:57] | I like to think of him as a small businessman | 我更愿意把他视为小商贩 |
[11:59] | just trying to make it in Trump’s America. | 努力在特朗普的美国里生存下去 |
[12:03] | The court sent you here to get better, | 法庭送你来这里 是为了让你好起来 |
[12:05] | but if you don’t wanna talk about this, then we can’t — | 但如果你不愿意谈 那我们不能… |
[12:06] | I am talking about it. See? | 我说了 瞧 |
[12:09] | Lips? Moving? | 我的嘴巴 动了 |
[12:16] | Let’s talk about your scars. | 我们谈谈你的疤吧 |
[12:18] | – Pass. – Kaia. | -算了 -凯雅 |
[12:20] | Look, I know you’re just trying to do your job or whatever, | 听着 我知道你只是想尽职什么的 |
[12:23] | but please stop. | 但还是免了 |
[12:26] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[12:27] | I know you need help. | 我知道你需要帮助 |
[12:29] | I don’t. I… | 我不需要 |
[12:31] | I don’t… I don’t belong here. | 我不属于这里 |
[12:35] | I’m not an addict. | 我不是瘾君子 |
[12:39] | We’ve all been exactly where you are, Kaia, | 我们都经历过你现在的阶段 凯雅 |
[12:41] | denying the truth of our situation. | 否认自己真实的情况 |
[12:43] | I hate doing this to myself, putting that junk in my body, | 我讨厌这么对自己 往身体里注入那垃圾 |
[12:47] | but it’s the only thing that keeps me awake. | 但只有这样我才能保持清醒 |
[12:48] | It’s the only thing that… | 只有这样 |
[12:51] | that keeps me from… | 我才不会 |
[12:53] | from the Bad Place. | 去不好的地方 |
[13:02] | Yes, we’ve all… | 是啊 我们都 |
[13:05] | we all have our “bad places,” don’t we? | 我们都有自己的”不好的地方”是吧 |
[13:07] | The stuff we’re running from, | 我们在逃避的东西 |
[13:09] | the things that we try to blot out with drugs or drink. | 我们想用毒品和酒精屏蔽掉的东西 |
[13:13] | But we have to face it eventually, don’t we? | 但我们最终还是得面对它 是吧 |
[13:24] | Hey, there. | 你好 |
[13:28] | I’m Jack. | 我是杰克 |
[13:39] | Hi, Jack. You’re new. | 你好 杰克 你是新来的 |
[13:42] | Yes. I am. | 是的 |
[13:44] | So what’s your poison? | 那么你嗑什么 |
[13:48] | Why are you here? | 你为什么会来这里 |
[13:50] | I like… | 我喜欢 |
[13:52] | cocaine. | 可卡因 |
[13:54] | Okay, Suite Life. | 好吧 公子哥 |
[13:56] | Well, I don’t know why you’re really here, | 我不知道你究竟为什么会来这里 |
[13:58] | but you’re gonna have to fin a new day one buddy | 但你再另找个”新人朋友”吧 |
[13:59] | ’cause it’s not really my thing. | 我不干这个 |
[14:03] | I know who you are, Kaia. | 我知道你是谁 凯雅 |
[14:05] | I’m a…friend of Derek’s. | 我是德雷克的朋友 |
[14:08] | He told me about you, said you were like him. | 他跟我讲了你 说你跟他一样 |
[14:12] | A dreamwalker. | 是梦行者 |
[14:16] | – What? – He said you were | -什么 -他说你是 |
[14:17] | the most powerful one he’d ever known. | 他认识的最强大的一个 |
[14:19] | And I need your help. | 我需要你帮助 |
[14:20] | Look, I-I don’t know what you think you know | 听着 我不知道你以为你知道 |
[14:23] | – about dreamwalking – And I can help you. | -关于梦行的什么 -我可以帮你 |
[14:26] | I can get you out of here. | 我可以帮你出去 |
[14:28] | – How? – Follow me. | -怎么做 -跟我来 |
[14:43] | So… | 那么 |
[14:45] | Kaia never knew her father. | 凯雅不知道自己父亲是谁 |
[14:47] | Her mom died in an accident when she was 12, | 她妈妈在她12岁时死于事故 |
[14:49] | so her aunt took her in, and then she died — cancer. | 她姨妈就收留了她 后来她也死于了癌症 |
[14:52] | – Damn. – Yeah, been on her own ever since, | -我去 -之后她就孤身一人了 |
[14:54] | until her O.D. and arrest. | 直到她服药过量 然后被捕 |
[14:57] | – Bad hand. – Yeah. | -真不走运 -是啊 |
[14:58] | No wonder she ended up here. | 难怪她会落到这里来 |
[15:06] | – Kaia, where you going? – Keep walking. | -凯雅 你去哪 -继续走 |
[15:07] | Hey, you’re not allowed to be in here. | 你不能进来的 |
[15:11] | – What did you do? – Don’t worry. He’s just sleeping. | -你做了什么 -别担心 他就是睡着了 |
[15:14] | You’re not the only one with powers. | 你不是唯一有能力的人 |
[15:27] | That door was triple-locked. | 那扇门有三重锁 |
[15:29] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[15:31] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
[15:32] | That’s a long story. This way. | 这就说来话长了 这边来 |
[15:34] | Yeah, no. | 算了吧 |
[15:36] | What? | 什么 |
[15:37] | Look, thanks for the jail break and all, but I don’t know you, | 谢谢你带我越狱 但我不认识你 |
[15:39] | and I don’t know what the hell’s going on, so I’m out. | 我也不知道这是什么情况 我不玩了 |
[15:41] | No, we had a deal. | 不 我们说好的 |
[15:43] | You said you’d get me out. That’s the deal I heard. | 你说你会帮我出来 我是这么听的 |
[15:45] | – You can’t. – Watch me. | -你不能走 -看我走啊 |
[15:47] | No. | 不行 |
[15:49] | You will help me. | 你必须帮我 |
[15:50] | – Jack! – Sam? | -杰克 -萨姆 |
[15:58] | She hit me. | 她打我 |
[15:59] | – Yeah, good. – No, she’s getting away. I — | -很好 -不 她要跑了 |
[16:02] | – No, no, no, no, no. – She can’t — | -不不 -她不能 |
[16:03] | Hey, we’re not letting you near her | 我们不会允许你靠近她的 |
[16:04] | until you tell us what’s going on. | 除非你告诉我们究竟怎么回事 |
[16:05] | No, I need her. | 不 我需要她 |
[16:06] | – You need her like you needed Derek? – Yes. | -你需要她就像你需要德雷克那样吗 -嗯 |
[16:10] | You… | 你… |
[16:12] | You don’t… | 你们不… |
[16:14] | I’m — I’m doing this for you. | 我这是为了你们 |
[16:16] | Oh, you killed Derek for us? | 你为我们杀了德雷克吗 |
[16:18] | Derek’s dead? | 德雷克死了 |
[16:23] | Wait, hold on a second. Jack, tell us what happened. | 等等 杰克 告诉我们究竟发生了什么 |
[16:26] | Everything. | 一切 |
[16:27] | I left to try to get a grip on my powers. | 我离开后 想努力控制自己的能力 |
[16:30] | I wanted to prove to you that I’m good, | 我想向你们证明 我是好人 |
[16:33] | to do one good thing. | 可以做件好事 |
[16:36] | So I did the thing you wanted the most. | 所以我做了你们最想要的事 |
[16:40] | I experimented, opening doors to other worlds. | 我进行了实验 开启通往其他世界的门 |
[16:43] | I could almost do it. I could get right to the edge. | 我差点就能做到了 我能到达边缘 |
[16:46] | But I couldn’t see. I could only feel around in the dark. | 但我看不到 我只能在黑暗里摸索 |
[16:49] | I needed eyes. A seer. | 我需要眼睛 一个感知者 |
[16:52] | A dreamwalker. | 梦行者 |
[16:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:56] | So I researched, like you taught me. | 所以我调查了一下 就像你们教我的那样 |
[16:59] | That’s how I found Derek. | 于是找到了德雷克 |
[17:03] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:05] | I didn’t know if it would work, | 我不知道那是否能成功 |
[17:08] | but it did. | 但成功了 |
[17:10] | He dreamwalked, and I joined him… | 他梦行了 我也跟了上去 |
[17:15] | …in apocalypse world. | 进入了天启世界 |
[17:20] | I could see what he saw. | 我能看到他所看到的 |
[17:31] | And I saw… | 我看到了 |
[17:39] | I-I’m — I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:40] | I-I didn’t mean to… | 我无意… |
[17:42] | – And I saw her. – Her? | -我看到了她 -她 |
[17:45] | Your mother. | 你们的妈妈 |
[17:49] | – She’s alive. – What? | -她还活着 -什么 |
[17:51] | But she’s in danger. | 但她有危险 |
[17:52] | W-what does that mean? What — what kind of danger? | 什么意思 什么样的危险 |
[17:54] | It’s easier if I show you. | 我给你们看更直接些 |
[17:59] | Wh– | 什么… |
[18:01] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[18:31] | Help. | 救命 |
[18:38] | Help. | 救命 |
[18:43] | Somebody help me! | 谁来救救我 |
[18:48] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[18:50] | I was so close to her, I could’ve touched her. | 我离她那么近 几乎能摸到她 |
[18:53] | But Derek wasn’t strong enough to hold the connection. | 但德雷克不够强壮 不足以维系连接 |
[18:55] | Wait, you didn’t burn him out? | 等等 你没烧死他吗 |
[18:56] | No. I stopped. | 没有 我停下了 |
[18:58] | Derek, he wasn’t strong enough, but he knew someone who was. | 德雷克 他不够强壮 但他知道谁够 |
[19:01] | Kaia, she’s the key. | 凯雅 她是关键 |
[19:15] | – Where you headed, Miss? – Anywhere. | -你去哪 小姐 -哪都行 |
[19:17] | Let me help you. Door’s a little…hinky. | 我帮你吧 门有点…不好使 |
[19:22] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[20:04] | Hey, get movin’! Come on! | 快走 拜托 |
[20:27] | We want Jack. | 我们想要杰克 |
[20:30] | Cocaine boy? | 吸可卡因那个 |
[20:31] | The Son of Lucifer. | 路西法之子 |
[20:34] | What? | 什么 |
[20:36] | We tracked him to Derek, | 我们追踪他找到了德雷克 |
[20:37] | but the artist was uncooperative. | 但那个画家不肯配合 |
[20:40] | We tortured him. | 我们给他用刑 |
[20:41] | Eventually, he told us where Jack was headed — to you. | 最终 他告诉我们 杰克来找你了 |
[20:44] | Then we killed him. | 然后我们杀了他 |
[20:46] | Due diligence covering our tracks, | 必须掩盖我们的踪迹 |
[20:48] | yet the Winchesters got involved anyway, as they do. | 但温家兄弟还是卷了进来 他们总这样 |
[20:52] | So we needed a new strategy. | 所以 我们得换个策略 |
[20:57] | We needed bait. | 我们需要诱饵 |
[21:00] | Yep, all right. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[21:02] | Cops are looking for Kaia, too. | 警察也在找凯雅 |
[21:04] | We gotta find her fast. | 我们得快点找到她 |
[21:07] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[21:09] | About Mom. You were right. | 关于妈妈 你是对的 |
[21:11] | This whole time, we should’ve been looking for her. | 我们早该去找她的 |
[21:13] | Dean, I was just hoping. I didn’t know. | 迪恩 我也只是抱有希望 我并不确定 |
[21:17] | Anyways, it doesn’t matter. Now that we do know — | 总之 无所谓了 既然我们现在确定了 |
[21:19] | We find her, no matter wh it takes. | 我们要找到她 不惜一切 |
[21:22] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[21:26] | Kid, you okay? | 孩子 你没事吧 |
[21:32] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[21:34] | You thought… | 你以为… |
[21:36] | You both thought that I could do that, | 你们都以为 我会那么做 |
[21:40] | that I could kill Derek. | 我会杀德雷克 |
[21:44] | Jack, we, um… | 杰克 我们 |
[21:48] | We didn’t know what happened. | 我们不知道究竟发生了什么 |
[21:52] | We figured, m-maybe it was an accident or — or… | 我们以为 可能是个意外 |
[21:55] | Like the security guard. | 就像那个保安 |
[21:57] | Yes. Exactly. Like that. | 是啊 就是那样 |
[22:01] | Jack, we were worried, okay? | 杰克 我们就是担心 好吗 |
[22:04] | You know, when you disappeared, you were in a dark place. | 你消失时 你的情绪很不好 |
[22:06] | And we didn’t know where you were going and… | 我们不知道你要去哪 |
[22:09] | Thought you were looking for your dad. | 我们以为你去找老爸了 |
[22:15] | You mean Lucifer? | 路西法吗 |
[22:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:19] | I was scared. I was upset. | 我觉得害怕 难过 |
[22:22] | But…why would I look for him? | 但我为什么要去找他 |
[22:24] | He’s no one to me. | 他对我毫无意义 |
[22:26] | You, Castiel — | 你们 卡西迪奥 |
[22:30] | you’re my family. | 你们是我的家人 |
[22:36] | Yes, we are. | 是啊 |
[22:39] | Finding Mom, you… | 找我们妈妈 |
[22:42] | You did a good thing, kid. You did a real good thing. | 你做了件好事 孩子 大好事 |
[22:55] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[22:56] | That… | 那是… |
[22:58] | It was angel radio. | 天使电台 |
[23:00] | They’ve got Kaia. | 他们抓到了凯雅 |
[23:06] | What about school? | 学校怎么办 |
[23:07] | I’ll miss a few days. No big deal. | 请个几天假 没什么大不了的 |
[23:11] | Patience… | 佩欣丝 |
[23:13] | Someone… | 有人 |
[23:15] | A friend’s in danger. | 有个朋友有危险 |
[23:17] | They’re going to be in danger. | 他们会有危险的 |
[23:21] | You had a vision. | 你看到了幻象 |
[23:26] | They never stopped. | 根本就没停过 |
[23:31] | I see things befobe they happen. | 我总在事情发生前看到它们 |
[23:34] | Usually small things — a conversation, | 一般是小事 一段对话 |
[23:37] | what someone will be wearing the next day. | 某人第二天会穿什么 |
[23:39] | I tried pushing them down, ignoring them. But now? | 我试过压抑它们 无视它们 但现在 |
[23:44] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[23:47] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[23:49] | – this is who I am. – No. | -这是我的身份 -不 |
[23:52] | If you get involved in that… | 如果你卷入那些事中 |
[23:55] | Look, I was wrong to lie about Grandma. | 我不该向你隐瞒奶奶的事 |
[23:58] | But you know what happened to her. | 但你清楚她的下场 |
[24:03] | You raised me to do what’s right, | 你从小教我做正确的事 |
[24:06] | and this is what’s right. | 这就是正确的事 |
[24:08] | If I don’t go, people will die. | 如果我不去 会死人的 |
[24:20] | Patience, don’t. | 佩欣丝 别去 |
[24:23] | You go now, you choose that life, | 你现在去 选择了那种生活 |
[24:26] | you don’t come back. | 就别再回来了 |
[24:48] | Your plan? It sucks. | 你们的计划 烂透了 |
[24:50] | They won’t come for me. | 他们不会来找我的 |
[24:52] | – What do you mean? – I mean, you picked the wrong bait. | -什么意思 -你们选错了诱饵 |
[24:55] | I’m not the kind of girl folks come for. | 我不是那种有人来救的女孩 |
[24:57] | In this world, I don’t even rank a milk carton. | 在这个世界 我连牛奶盒都上不去 |
[25:00] | No one is gonna come for me. | 不会有人来救我的 |
[25:02] | I’m not white, rich, blonde. | 我不是白人 没钱 不是金发 |
[25:06] | No one’s gonna fight for me. I don’t matter. | 不会有人为我抗争的 我毫不重要 |
[25:08] | Of course you don’t matter. | 你当然不重要 |
[25:12] | But they think you do. They’ll show. | 但他们觉得你重要 他们会来的 |
[25:15] | And when they do, | 等他们来了 |
[25:16] | we’ll kill them and take the boy. | 我们就杀了他们 再抓走那孩子 |
[25:19] | That so? | 是吗 |
[25:21] | You know, the girl’s right. | 那姑娘是对的 |
[25:23] | Your plan does kind of suck. | 你的计划的确很烂 |
[25:26] | Give us the girl. | 把姑娘交给我们 |
[25:27] | She’s not what we want. | 我们要的不是她 |
[25:30] | Jack, I don’t wanna hurt you. | 杰克 我不想伤害你 |
[25:32] | I wanna help you. | 我想帮你 |
[25:34] | You should be among your own kind. | 你该跟自己人在一起 |
[25:35] | My kind? | 我自己人 |
[25:37] | The kind that kills people? | 杀人的那种吗 |
[25:39] | That kidnaps people? | 绑架人的那种吗 |
[25:41] | You don’t belong with them. | 你不该跟他们在一起 |
[25:42] | Come with us. Come home. | 跟我们走吧 跟我们回家 |
[25:51] | I am home. | 我就在家 |
[26:41] | – I got her. – Are you okay? | -我去搞定她 -你没事吧 |
[26:43] | No! What the hell was that?! | 有事 那怎么回事 |
[26:45] | – They were angels. – Bad angels. | -他们是天使 -坏天使 |
[26:48] | Angels? | 天使 |
[26:48] | Yes, and we’re Hunters. We kill things like them. | 是啊 我们是猎人 我们杀他们这样的东西 |
[26:51] | Right. And he’s the Son of Satan? | 好吧 他是撒旦之子 |
[26:55] | I am. Yes. | 是的 |
[26:57] | You’re insane. | 你疯了吧 |
[26:59] | Yeah, the whole world’s insane. You get used to it. | 这世界就这么疯狂 你会习惯的 |
[27:03] | She took off. She might be back, she might not. | 她跑了 可能会回来 可能不会 |
[27:05] | Yeah, we should move. | 我们该离开 |
[27:09] | – We’ll protect you. – I don’t think so. | -我们会保护你的 -算了吧 |
[27:12] | Wait. Hey, hey. Kaia, look, I’m sure this is a lot. | 等等 凯雅 我知道这一时难以承受 |
[27:16] | But… | 但是 |
[27:18] | Look, we need you. Okay? My brother and I, | 我们需要你 我和我哥哥 |
[27:20] | our — our mother is trapped in — in another world, | 我们的妈妈被困在了另一个世界里 |
[27:22] | and — and if you can tell Jack where it is, | 如果你能告诉杰克那是在哪 |
[27:26] | then he can open a door — | 那他就可以打开一扇门 |
[27:27] | And we can save her. | 我们就可以救她 |
[27:34] | So what’s the play? | 该怎么做 |
[27:36] | Derek said there are sacred sites, | 德雷克说有圣地 |
[27:38] | places where the walls between worlds are thin, | 在那些地方 世界间的壁垒比较薄 |
[27:41] | where it’s easy to cross over. | 在那里更容易穿越 |
[27:42] | I was taking Kaia to the Wind Caves. | 我本想带凯雅去风洞 |
[27:44] | The Wind Caves? | 风洞 |
[27:47] | – Let’s roll. – No. | -我们走吧 -不 |
[27:50] | We just saved your life in there. | 我们刚刚救了你一命 |
[27:51] | Thanks, but they only wanted me because of you. | 多谢 但他们抓我也是因为你 |
[27:55] | Kaia, we need you to dreamwalk for us, | 凯雅 我们需要你为我们梦行 |
[28:00] | to use your gift. | 用你的天赋 |
[28:01] | It’s not a gift. It’s a curse. | 这不是天赋 是诅咒 |
[28:04] | When Derek walked, he was free. | 德雷克行走时 他是自由的 |
[28:06] | He could go see beautiful things, | 他可以去看美丽的东西 |
[28:08] | to worlds that were paradises. | 去天堂般的世界 |
[28:10] | I wish it was like that for me, but it’s not. | 我也希望我是那样 但不是的 |
[28:12] | I only go to one place — the Bad Place. | 我只去一个地方 不好的地方 |
[28:17] | It’s just… | 那里 |
[28:19] | blood and death and monsters. | 只有血 死亡 和怪物 |
[28:22] | Well, it sounds like a lifetime of bad dreams, but — | 听上去像是做了一辈子噩梦 但… |
[28:24] | Bad dreams? | 噩梦 |
[28:29] | When I get hurt over there, I don’t wake up sweaty. | 我在那边受伤了 不会大汗淋漓地惊醒 |
[28:32] | I wake up bloody. | 我会流血 |
[28:36] | This scar, it’s not the only one. | 这道疤 还不是唯一一道 |
[28:40] | I’m sorry about your mom, but I can’t help you. | 你们妈妈的事我很抱歉 但我不能帮你们 |
[28:45] | All right, fine. Um… we can find another way. | 好吧 那我们另想办法 |
[28:49] | We, um… | 我们 |
[28:51] | – Get in the car. – Dean. | -上车 -迪恩 |
[28:55] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[28:58] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[29:05] | Get in the damn car! | 给老子上车 |
[29:15] | We’re going to South Dakota. | 我们去南达科他州 |
[29:41] | So now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[29:42] | We get Kaia to the Wind Caves, and then what? | 我们带凯雅去风洞 然后呢 |
[29:44] | Force her to dreamwalk at gunpoint? | 拿枪逼她梦行吗 |
[29:46] | We get Mom back, no matter what. | 我们要救回妈妈 不惜一切 |
[29:49] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[30:03] | I’m sorry… about all of this. | 我很抱歉 对于这一切 |
[30:07] | I was like you, Kaia, afraid of my powers. | 我曾跟你一样 凯雅 因为我的能力而害怕 |
[30:10] | But it doesn’t have to be like that. | 但不非得如此的 |
[30:14] | You said that you wished that things could’ve been different, | 你说你希望情况不是这样的 |
[30:17] | and that’s why you reached out to Derek. | 所以你才联系了德雷克 |
[30:20] | Derek thought that you could help me, | 德雷克觉得你可以帮助我 |
[30:23] | and I could help you. | 我也能帮助你 |
[30:25] | Why do you keep saying his name? | 你干吗老提他的名字 |
[30:27] | Derek’s dead because of you. | 德雷克因为你才死了 |
[30:33] | Five seconds. | 五秒钟 |
[30:35] | What? | 什么 |
[30:36] | Give me five seconds to show you what Derek saw, | 给我五秒钟 让我带你看到德雷克看到的 |
[30:40] | what I saw with him. | 我跟他一起看到的 |
[30:41] | It wasn’t just the Bad Place. | 不仅是那个不好的地方 |
[30:44] | It was… | 还有 |
[30:46] | everything. | 一切 |
[30:48] | It’s…amazing. | 真的 很奇妙 |
[30:54] | Five seconds. | 就五秒 |
[31:18] | Our powers can be good. | 我们的能力可以是好事 |
[31:20] | We can do good in this world. | 我们可以在这世界上做好事 |
[31:46] | Oh, crap. | 我去 |
[32:06] | Okay, let’s go. Let’s go! | 好吧 快走 我们走 |
[32:10] | Out, out, out, out. Jack, come on. | 下车 杰克 快走 |
[32:19] | Get ’em in the boat. | 带他们上船 |
[32:21] | Come on! Go, go, go! Come on! Go! | 快走 走走走 |
[32:51] | Need that boy, Dean Winchester. | 我们需要那孩子 迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[32:53] | Heaven’s running out of angels. Only he can save us. | 天堂要没有天使了 只有他能救我们 |
[32:56] | As far as I’m concerned, you dicks can fry. | 在我看来 你们死绝了才好 |
[32:59] | Yes, well, you first. | 你先请 |
[33:25] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[33:27] | Don’t worry. We’ll be fine. | 别担心 我们没事的 |
[33:29] | We’re screwed. There’s too damn many of ’em! | 我们完蛋了 他们人太多 |
[33:32] | We gotta go up. Let’s go! | 我们得上去 走 |
[33:52] | How long will this warding hold? | 符文能撑多久 |
[33:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:19] | Hey, Dean, maybe if we let ’em in | 迪恩 或许我们放他们进来 |
[34:21] | and then we blast them all away. | 然后把他们都炸飞 |
[34:22] | No, they get in here, we’re dead. | 不 他们进来 我们就死定了 |
[34:26] | – Jack, can you do anything? – I can try, | -杰克 你能做点什么吗 -我可以试试 |
[34:28] | but they’ll hit me with angel radio again. | 但他们会再拿天使电台袭击我 |
[34:35] | Okay, all right, so then we go out guns blazing. | 那好 那我们杀出一条血路来 |
[34:37] | We take out as many as we can. | 我们尽可能多杀几个 |
[34:40] | Kid, sorry to drag you into this. This was not your fight. | 孩子 抱歉把你卷了进来 这不是你的斗争 |
[34:47] | If they get up here, | 如果他们上来了 |
[34:48] | they’ll kill you all and take me. | 他们会杀了你们 再带走我 |
[34:50] | No, they won’t. | 不 他们不会的 |
[34:52] | You said I could help you find the door | 你说我可以帮你找到通往 |
[34:54] | – to another world, right? – Yes. | -另一个世界的门 是吧 -对 |
[34:57] | Let’s do it. Let’s get out of here. | 那我们做吧 我们离开这里 |
[34:59] | Hey, can you take us to our mom? | 你能带我们去找妈妈吗 |
[35:02] | – Can you do it?! – I don’t know. I think so. | -可以吗 -我不知道 应该可以 |
[35:05] | What if something goes wrong? | 要是出了岔子呢 |
[35:08] | Something already is going wrong! Jack, do it. | 已经出岔子了 杰克 做吧 |
[35:18] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[35:20] | No. Let’s go. | 没有 我们做吧 |
[35:49] | Okay, I’m there. I’m in the Bad Place. | 我们到了 那个不好的地方 |
[36:03] | Let go. | 离开这里 |
[36:07] | – I can’t. – Yes. You can. | -我做不到 -你可以的 |
[36:26] | There. | 那里 |
[36:37] | Dean, you gotta see this. | 迪恩 你得来看看 |
[36:39] | Come here! | 过来 |
[36:42] | Jack, now! | 杰克 快点 |
[36:55] | I see her. | 我看到她了 |
[37:04] | All right, they’re almost through. | 好了 他们就要冲破了 |
[37:11] | No! | 不 |
[37:13] | Focus. | 专心 |
[37:16] | I’m losing it! | 我要不行了 |
[37:19] | Almost. Almost! | 快了 快了 |
[38:04] | Sam, could you call me back? | 萨姆 能给我回电吗 |
[38:07] | I just need to know you’re okay. | 我就是想知道你们没事 |
[38:13] | Patience? | 佩欣丝 |
[38:15] | Jody, I…I had a vision. | 乔迪 我看到了一个幻象 |
[38:19] | Something bad’s coming. | 有不好的事要发生了 |
[40:05] | – Sam? – Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -萨姆 -嗯 |
[40:07] | No, no, no, I’m good. | 不 我没事 |
[40:23] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[40:38] | Where the hell are we? | 我们在哪 |