时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Castiel, our numbers were greatly diminished after the fall. | 卡西迪奥 坠落之后 我们的数量锐减 |
[00:07] | No one’s made new angels since the dawn of creation. | 自从创始之初 就没人创造过新天使了 |
[00:09] | We’re going extinct. | 我们要灭绝了 |
[00:11] | You did well, Dumah. You delivered him as promised. | 你做得很好 杜马 你如约找到了他 |
[00:14] | We hear you have influence with the nephilim. | 我们听说你可以影响那个拿非利人 |
[00:16] | No, I will not help you. | 不 我不会帮你们的 |
[00:18] | Ever the renegade. | 总那么叛逆 |
[00:22] | But you just let the deadliest witch in the world | 但你让这世上最致命的女巫 |
[00:24] | walk away with a page from this book. | 拿走了书里的一页 |
[00:25] | But if she’s right and if she does see Lucifer again, | 但如果她是对的 她真再见到了路西法 |
[00:29] | I hope she makes him suffer. | 我希望她让他痛苦 |
[00:30] | And if Rowena breaks bad, I will hunt her down myself | 如果罗威娜使坏了 我会亲自抓到她 |
[00:33] | and put a bullet in her. | 一枪崩了她 |
[00:34] | One needle stops the heart, | 一个人停止心跳 |
[00:35] | the other one starts it up again. | 另一个再重启 |
[00:36] | Dean, you’re talking about killing yourself. | 迪恩 你这是要自杀 |
[00:37] | – Yeah, well, it worked before. – That’s an insane risk to take. | -怎么 以前不是成功过 -这太冒险了 |
[00:40] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[00:42] | Hello. My name is Jessica. | 你好 我叫杰西卡 |
[00:44] | I’m a reaper, and I’m here to lead you to your next life. | 我是个死神 来带你去来世的 |
[00:46] | Hey, Dean. | 迪恩 |
[00:48] | Billie. No, I saw Cass kill you. | 比莉 不 我看着小卡杀了你 |
[00:50] | Kill one incarnation of Death, like you did, | 杀死死亡的一个化身 就像你当初那样 |
[00:53] | the next reaper to die takes his place. | 那么下个死去的死神 就接替他 |
[00:57] | So you died to become Death? | 你死了 就成了死亡 |
[00:59] | I’ve come to claim what’s mine. | 我来取走属于我的东西 |
[01:04] | Gabriel! What are you doin’, son? I broke you! | 加百列 你干什么呢 我击溃了你 |
[01:15] | Welcome to the team. | 欢迎加入 |
[01:16] | I’m not really a team guy. I’m gonna bounce. | 但我不是个团队型的人 我还是走了 |
[01:19] | No, Gabriel, please. | 不要 加百列 求你 |
[01:35] | Hello, boys. | 小伙子们 |
[01:37] | I’m very sure I’ve done nothing that you know of | 我确定我没做什么被你们知道 |
[01:40] | to make you want to call, | 会让你们想打电话的事 |
[01:41] | but how lovely to hear from you. | 但还是很高兴跟你们通话 |
[01:43] | Rowena, that’s — that’s not…We, um… | 罗威娜 我们… |
[01:46] | You’ll have to speak up. | 大点声 |
[01:48] | – We need your help. – Really? | -我们需要你帮忙 -是嘛 |
[01:50] | We must assemble our most powerful allies | 我们必须集结我们最强大的盟友 |
[01:53] | to rescue our family | 来营救我们的家人 |
[01:54] | and confront the archangel Michael. | 并对抗大天使米迦勒 |
[01:56] | Now he’s in an alternate universe, so… | 他在平行宇宙里 |
[02:00] | The handsome angel is there, isn’t he? | 那个帅天使也在 是吗 |
[02:02] | Hello, Tweetie Pie. | 你好啊 小可爱 |
[02:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:07] | Lads… | 小伙子们 |
[02:08] | obviously, I’d love to help, after what you… | 不用说 我当然想帮你们 |
[02:12] | Sam did for me, | 毕竟萨姆帮了我大忙 |
[02:14] | but I’m in the damp Pacific Northwest right now, | 但我正在潮湿的太平洋西北呢 |
[02:16] | working on my own little project. | 忙我的小项目 |
[02:18] | – Project? – What project? | -项目 -什么项目 |
[02:20] | Oh, nothing for you to worry about. | 你们不用操心 |
[02:22] | Just checking a few items off my little “to do” list. | 就是完成几件我的待办事项 |
[02:25] | Sure, that didn’t sound ominous. | 好吧 听上去完全没问题呢 |
[02:27] | Rowena, are you at a… party or something? | 罗威娜 你在什么派对上吗 |
[02:29] | I am, but I’m surprised you recognize the sounds of a party, | 是的 但没想到你还分辨得出派对的声音 |
[02:32] | seeing as how you’re all work and no play. | 毕竟你们是只工作不玩的人 |
[02:34] | Look, we didn’t call to talk, we… | 我们打来不是为了谈话 |
[02:37] | The world is in danger, Rowena. | 世界有危险 罗威娜 |
[02:39] | And I’m currently surrounded by art that makes me think | 我现在身边的艺术品让我觉得 |
[02:41] | the world should be in danger. | 这世界该有危险 |
[02:43] | Best of luck to you, boys, my three little musketeers. | 祝你们好运了 我的三个火枪手 |
[02:50] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[02:52] | You know, she’s right. | 她是对的 |
[02:54] | You never go to parties. | 你们从不去参加派对 |
[03:03] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[03:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:07] | You’re Elizabeth Mahler, aren’t you? | 你是伊丽莎白·马勒 是吧 |
[03:10] | Yes. Do I know you? | 是的 我认识你吗 |
[03:11] | No, but I know you. | 不 但我认识你 |
[03:13] | I saw you in the newspaper, didn’t I? | 我在报纸上看到你了 |
[03:15] | In “The Oregon Tribune”” | 在《俄勒冈论坛报》上 |
[03:18] | There’s no need to bring up any of that unpleasantness. | 没必要提起那些不愉快的事 |
[03:20] | Of course not. My humblest apologies. | 当然 我非常抱歉 |
[03:27] | Bernard, this is my song! | 伯纳德 这是我的曲子 |
[03:30] | Be a darling, will you? | 帮帮忙 好吗 |
[03:35] | Glad you could make it, too. | 很高兴你也能来 |
[04:07] | Mors lumine. | [咒语] |
[04:27] | You know what? Forget Rowena. | 知道吗 别管罗威娜了 |
[04:29] | There’s gotta be some other way we can track down Gabriel | 肯定还有别的办法可以找到加百列 |
[04:32] | and hijack his grace. | 并夺走他的能量 |
[04:33] | – Even though he could be any place on Earth? – Yes. | -虽然他可能在这世上的任何地方吗 -对 |
[04:37] | Or technically, anywhere in the entire universe. | 严格讲 他可能在全宇宙任何地方 |
[04:40] | I didn’t say it was gonna be easy, but, uh… | 我没说这会简单 但是 |
[04:43] | All right, come on. | 好了 |
[04:45] | Ideas, come on. Here we go. | 出点子吧 想吧 |
[05:04] | I need a real drink. I’m gonna get a beer. You want a beer? | 我得来点真正的饮品 我要喝杯啤酒 你呢 |
[05:06] | – No. – I’ll get beer. | -不要 -我去拿啤酒 |
[05:13] | The angels. | 天使 |
[05:14] | – What? – Maybe Heaven could help us. | -什么 -或许天堂可以帮忙 |
[05:18] | Not for nothing, but don’t the angels mostly wanna kill you? | 就说一句 天使不是想杀你吗 |
[05:20] | Yes. Yeah. This would be something of a Hail Mary. | 是的 这的确是在豪赌 |
[05:26] | It’s a sports term. | 是运动术语 |
[05:28] | Like slam dunk or, uh… | 就像大灌篮 或是 |
[05:31] | ball handler. | 玩球手 |
[05:35] | That’s, uh… | 那个… |
[05:38] | I don’t think it’s a good idea. | 我觉得这主意不好 |
[05:39] | Well, Dean, we don’t have any good ideas. | 迪恩 我们可没有好主意 |
[05:42] | Okay, let’s just — let’s just not barrel through with that | 好吧 我们先别急嘛 |
[05:44] | like, uh, you know, like the Donatello thing. | 就像唐纳泰罗那次 |
[05:46] | We had our disagreement, but we got results. | 我们虽然有争执 但我们得到了结果 |
[05:49] | – That didn’t make it okay. – I hear your concerns. | -那也不行 -我理解你的担心 |
[05:52] | And yes, the angels, they loathe me, | 是的 天使讨厌我 |
[05:54] | and there’s going to be dangers, | 这的确会很危险 |
[05:55] | but Heaven doesn’t want the world to end any more than we do. | 但天堂跟我们一样不希望世界终结 |
[05:59] | This is — this is something that I have to try. | 我必须去一试 |
[06:03] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[06:04] | Another one? Awesome. | 又一个吗 好啊 |
[06:07] | All the stuff Rowena said on the phone — | 罗威娜在电话上说的话 |
[06:08] | uh, Pacific Northwest, art gallery, party — | 太平洋西北 画廊 派对 |
[06:11] | I-I think I found her. | 我可能找到她了 |
[06:13] | – A rich lady exploded? – Yeah. | -有钱女人爆炸了 -是啊 |
[06:15] | Local cops are — are calling it spontaneous combustion, | 当地警方判定为自燃 |
[06:18] | but…pretty much. | 但差不多吧 |
[06:20] | Well, that does sound like Rowena. | 这听上去像罗威娜会做的事 |
[06:22] | I knew it. I freaking knew it, man. | 我就知道 |
[06:24] | You gave her that page. What’d you think was gonna happen, huh? | 你给了她那一页 你以为会如何啊 |
[06:26] | – She wanted to protect herself. – Yeah, by barbecuing someone? | -她想自保 -就烧死别人吗 |
[06:28] | We don’t know what this is yet. Maybe she had a reason to — | 我们还不清楚具体情况 说不定她有原因的 |
[06:31] | Doesn’t matter what the reason is. That’s not okay. | 不管什么原因都不行 |
[06:34] | Okay, I said if Rowena goes bad again, I’ll deal with it, | 我说过如果罗威娜又做坏事 我会亲自处理 |
[06:37] | – so I’ll deal with it. – You better. | -我会去处理的 -那最好 |
[06:43] | Cass, you wanna try this angel thing, then go for it. | 小卡 你想去天使那里试试的话 去吧 |
[06:49] | Just don’t get dead again. | 别又死了 |
[07:08] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[07:17] | Indra? | 因陀罗 |
[07:19] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[07:22] | Nice blade. | 武器不错 |
[07:26] | Are we gonna fight? | 我们要开打吗 |
[07:28] | No. No, I don’t — I don’t want to. | 不 我不想打 |
[07:31] | I… | 我 |
[07:33] | I just need to get into Heaven. | 我需要去天堂 |
[07:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:37] | Who’s stopping you? | 谁拦你了 |
[07:41] | This isn’t exactly the welcome I was expecting. | 这不是我所期待的”迎接” |
[07:43] | Yeah, well, we’re all learning | 是啊 我们最近 |
[07:45] | how to deal with disappointment lately. | 都在适应失望 |
[07:48] | Look, I could, uh… | 听着 |
[07:50] | get it together to, uh… | 我可以振作起来 |
[07:54] | battle, if you want. | 打一架 如果你想的话 |
[07:57] | I mean, none of the angels are exactly thrilled | 虽然天使们都对你的 |
[07:59] | with your, uh, “Ongoing adventures.” | “冒险”不怎么高兴 |
[08:02] | But personally? | 但个人而言 |
[08:06] | Is that a… | 那是 |
[08:09] | Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了吗 |
[08:10] | Well, not yet, but if I keep drinking at a pace, | 还没呢 但如果我不停地喝 |
[08:13] | it starts to at least take the edge off. | 至少能稍稍缓解紧张情绪 |
[08:15] | Indra, this is an important responsibility. | 因陀罗 这是很重大的责任 |
[08:18] | You’re guarding the gates of Heaven. | 你在守护天堂之门 |
[08:20] | You think it’s an important responsibility? | 你觉得这是重要责任吗 |
[08:23] | You? | 你啊 |
[08:26] | Indra. | 因陀罗 |
[08:29] | Between us, | 就咱俩说说 |
[08:30] | if you wanna just… | 如果你想 |
[08:32] | say we fought and angel blade me right now, | 跟人说我们打了 然后直接捅死我 |
[08:37] | that’ll be okay. | 我也不介意 |
[08:40] | Is that a joke? | 这是玩笑吗 |
[08:43] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[08:46] | Indra, what’s wrong? | 因陀罗 到底出什么事了 |
[08:52] | See for yourself. | 自己去看吧 |
[09:06] | And for what it’s worth, | 不管怎样 |
[09:09] | good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[09:19] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[09:22] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[09:26] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[09:40] | Dumah. | 杜马 |
[09:43] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[09:48] | I… | 我 |
[09:50] | I know you want to murder me, | 我知道你想杀了我 |
[09:52] | and I know that you have | 我知道你 |
[09:54] | good reason to want to murder me. | 有好理由想杀我 |
[09:57] | But there are events unfolding on Earth, | 但地球上发生了一些事 |
[10:01] | and, um… | 而且 |
[10:04] | well… | 好吧 |
[10:07] | the archangel Gabriel, he’s alive. | 大天使加百列 他还活着 |
[10:11] | And I need to find him before Michael, who’s… | 我得找到他 赶在米迦勒 |
[10:15] | It’s not our Michael. | 不是我们的米迦勒 |
[10:16] | It’s another much, much worse Michael. | 另一个 坏得多的米迦勒 |
[10:21] | I need to find him before that Michael | 我得找到他 赶在那个米迦勒 |
[10:24] | invades this world to… | 入侵这个世界之前 |
[10:26] | to either subjugate or destroy it. | 他打算征服或者毁灭这里 |
[10:29] | Or both, probably in that order. | 或者两者他都要做 很可能就按这个顺序 |
[10:40] | And there’s also the problem of… | 另外还有 |
[10:42] | of a missing nephilim and Lucifer. | 失踪的拿非利人和路西法的事 |
[10:46] | He’s back, too. It’s… | 他也回来了 |
[10:49] | it’s been an eventful few weeks. | 这几周的事挺多的 |
[10:53] | I realize that this may be a long shot, but… | 我知道这希望渺茫 但是 |
[11:02] | What is that? | 怎么回事 |
[11:05] | Castiel, I think… | 卡西迪奥 我觉得 |
[11:09] | I think that maybe we could help each other. | 我们或许能帮助彼此 |
[11:21] | – Still no answer? – Yeah. | -还是没人接 -嗯 |
[11:23] | Still no answer. | 还是没人接 |
[11:26] | You know I don’t wanna be right about this, but… | 我也不想说对 但是 |
[11:28] | I mean, look, I want the fun, flirty Rowena | 我想找到那个有趣挑逗的罗威娜 |
[11:31] | that mostly helps us. | 她大部分时候很帮忙 |
[11:32] | But you gotta be ready for, uh…not that. | 但你得准备好见到的不是那个她 |
[11:36] | Or maybe she just has bad cell reception. | 或许她就是手机信号不好 |
[11:52] | What the hell?! | 怎么回事啊 |
[11:54] | Who are you?! | 你是谁 |
[11:55] | Hi, Dean. | 迪恩 |
[11:56] | Wait…Jessica. | 等等 杰西卡 |
[11:59] | – So you know her? – Yeah, she’s a reaper. | -你认识她 -嗯 她是个死神 |
[12:03] | She tried to take me into the light. | 她想带我走进白光 |
[12:04] | – Didn’t work out. – It really didn’t. | -结果没成 -是啊 |
[12:07] | And honestly, it’s been a little sad watching you go this long | 老实说 看你这么久了都没跟萨姆提起我 |
[12:09] | without telling Sam about me. | 让我有些难过 |
[12:12] | Wait. Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[12:15] | What do you mean “watching”? | 什么叫”看” |
[12:16] | Well, after Dean’s little trip to the Veil, | 迪恩去冥府走了一番后 |
[12:19] | Death asked me to keep an eye on your two, in case. | 死亡叫我盯着你俩 以防万一 |
[12:22] | – In case of what? – This, I guess. | -以防什么万一 -这个吧 |
[12:25] | I don’t ask Death questions. Never goes well. | 我不问死亡问题 从没有好结果 |
[12:27] | So what, you — you’ve just been… | 怎么 你一直在 |
[12:30] | hovering around us, invisible, like a — like a babysitter? | 盘旋在我们周围 隐着身 像个保姆吗 |
[12:33] | No, no, more like a baby monitor. | 不 更像婴儿监视器 |
[12:39] | – And — and you’ve seen, um… – Oh, everything. | -那你见到了 -什么都见到了 |
[12:43] | You mean, like, everything everything? | 所有一切吗 |
[12:46] | I’m especially fond of Sam’s impressive… | 我特别喜欢萨姆惊人的 |
[12:50] | extensive array of hair products. | 琳琅满目的护发产品 |
[12:54] | Not to mention, the 3-day-old bacon cheeseburger in your room, | 更别说你房间里那个放了三天的培根奶酪汉堡 |
[12:58] | or the VHS tape hidden under your bed, | 还有藏在你床下的录像带 |
[13:00] | labeled, “Sweet Princess Asuka Meets the Tentacles of Ple–“ | “阿苏卡小公主与触角…” |
[13:03] | Okay, all right, all right, that’s not cool, okay? | 行了 这太不好了 |
[13:06] | That’s — First of all, that’s a classic. | 首先 那是部经典 |
[13:08] | Secondly, the burger’s for emergency cases only. | 其次 汉堡是为了紧急情况 |
[13:12] | Okay. Gross. | 好了 恶心 |
[13:15] | Now why are you just manifesting now? | 你为什么突然现身了 |
[13:18] | People in Portland have been dying | 波特兰好多人 |
[13:19] | outside of their assigned times, | 大限未到就死去 |
[13:21] | because apparently someone | 因为看来有人 |
[13:22] | has become powerful enough to do that. | 有了这么做的能力 |
[13:25] | Rowena? | 罗威娜吗 |
[13:28] | So I’ve been instructed to offer my assistance | 所以我有指示来 |
[13:31] | as a resource. | 协助你们 |
[13:33] | Wait, you said people are dying, | 你说好多人 |
[13:35] | as in more than one. | 不止一个吗 |
[13:36] | Four, so far. | 已经四个了 |
[13:40] | Yeah, okay, well, uh, we’re handling it. | 好 我们会解决的 |
[13:41] | – But if you need anything – We don’t, and we won’t. | -但如果你们需要什么 -不会需要的 |
[13:44] | Cool. Well, I’m around. | 好吧 反正我都在 |
[13:48] | Always. | 总在 |
[13:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:54] | Well, you know, we could’ve actually used her help. | 我们其实是可能需要她帮忙的 |
[13:56] | We could…Seriously? | 你不是吧 |
[14:00] | – You trust her? – No, I don’t trust her. | -你信任她吗 -才不 |
[14:02] | But between the — the reapers and Death, | 但死神 死亡 |
[14:06] | the hell’s this witch got us into, huh? | 这女巫给我们找了什么麻烦啊 |
[14:18] | I’ve become too sentimental. That’s the problem. | 我太多愁善感了 这就是问题所在 |
[14:21] | Whoever would’ve expected. | 谁能想到呢 |
[14:23] | Oh, this won’t be fun, Bernard. | 这可不好玩 伯纳德 |
[14:26] | The Winchesters keep calling and they won’t just give up. | 温家兄弟执着地一直在打给我 |
[14:29] | They’ll come here. | 他们会过来的 |
[14:31] | But we won’t let anyone stop me from fixing things. | 但我们不会允许任何人阻止我修复一切 |
[14:36] | I’m capable of anything now. | 我现在什么都能做了 |
[14:43] | Anything. | 什么都能做 |
[15:08] | The victim’s name was Elizabeth Mahler. | 被害人叫伊丽莎白·马勒 |
[15:11] | I’m in her e-mails right now. | 我黑入她的电邮了 |
[15:13] | Anything look like Rowena bait? | 有什么吸引罗威娜的吗 |
[15:15] | Hard to say. Um… | 不好说 |
[15:17] | so Mahler was the CFO of a local pharmaceutical company. | 马勒是当地一家制药公司的首席财务官 |
[15:20] | Getting a lot of traction on the lo– | 而且有很大的 |
[15:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:24] | Look at this. Pirodine Pharmaceuticals. | 看啊 佩罗丁制药 |
[15:27] | According to this article, | 根据报道 |
[15:28] | they sold thousands of improperly labeled drugs. | 他们出售了数以千计的标签不当药物 |
[15:31] | So what? People got sick? | 怎么 害人生病了吗 |
[15:33] | People died. | 害人死了 |
[15:37] | Mahler’s lawyer got her off on a technicality. | 马勒的律师凭技术问题帮她脱了罪 |
[15:40] | Okay. So, what? You think she deserved it? | 好吧 怎么 你觉得她活该吗 |
[15:42] | No, I’m done defending Rowena, okay? | 不 我不会再维护罗威娜了 |
[15:45] | I’m — I’m just reading what’s there. | 我只是在读报道 |
[15:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[15:52] | Okay, I have a question. | 好吧 我有个问题 |
[15:54] | If that’s Elizabeth Mahler, | 如果那是伊丽莎白·马勒 |
[15:56] | – who the hell is that? – I don’t know. | -那又是谁 -不知道 |
[15:58] | Articles only mentioned one person. | 报道上说只有一个人 |
[16:02] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[16:04] | I’ve seen something like that before. | 我见过这种东西 |
[16:09] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[16:13] | That is what’s left of a reaper. | 那是死神的焦痕 |
[16:28] | I have an idea. Come on. | 我有主意了 来 |
[16:36] | What? | 干什么 |
[16:40] | Yo, Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[16:48] | So, um, that dead reaper in there, | 里面有个死死神 |
[16:50] | is that why you’re all of a sudden so interested in helping? | 那是你突然想帮忙的原因吗 |
[16:52] | I’m glad you’re ready to chat now. | 我很高兴你现在愿意谈谈了 |
[16:54] | This will be a positive experience. | 这会是积极的体验的 |
[16:56] | Okay, you can drop the whole warm and fuzzy thing. | 别装可爱了 |
[16:59] | That’s just a useful affect. | 这只是有效的手段 |
[17:00] | I’m still an instrument of Death. | 我依然是死亡的工具 |
[17:02] | You know, you could’ve told us Rowena was killing reapers. | 你可以告诉我们罗威娜在杀死神的 |
[17:05] | And I would have, but you were “Handing it”” | 我本想说的 但你能”解决”嘛 |
[17:07] | Okay, all right, talk. | 好了 说吧 |
[17:09] | Rowena’s changing people’s fates. | 罗威娜在改变人们的命运 |
[17:12] | She’s killing them before their time, | 她在他们大限到来前杀他们 |
[17:13] | – and when a reaper shows… – She torches them, too. | -当死神出现 -她就也烧死他们 |
[17:16] | – Yes. – Why? | -是的 -为什么 |
[17:18] | You’ll have to ask her when you stop her. | 等你们阻止了她再问她吧 |
[17:21] | Because if she keeps this up, she’s going to throw off fate. | 因为如果她再这么下去 会打乱命运 |
[17:25] | The whole greater machinery of Death. | 死亡大机械的运转 |
[17:27] | That means… | 什么意思 |
[17:29] | Have you ever heard of the Butterfly Effect? | 你们听说过蝴蝶效应吗 |
[17:31] | – Ashton’s second-best movie. – Yes, of course. | -艾什顿次好的电影 -当然 |
[17:34] | one small mistake can — can cause all kinds of bad. | 一个小错误可以引发各种坏事 |
[17:37] | – What about it? – If just one person dies before their time, | -怎么了 -如果有一个人提前死掉 |
[17:40] | a lot of things that were supposed to happen, don’t. | 很多本该发生的事都不能发生了 |
[17:43] | The ripple effect from just one early death | 一个早死的涟漪效应 |
[17:45] | can affect hundreds of lives. | 足以影响上百人 |
[17:47] | And changing their fates changes even more fates | 而他们的命运改变会引起更多改变 |
[17:49] | until things become sincerely unfortunate, | 直到情况变得相当严重 |
[17:52] | and we have to hit the reset button. | 我们只得进行重启 |
[17:54] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:55] | Usually? A mass kill-off. | 一般都是大屠杀 |
[17:58] | Like the Black Plague or a mid-sized war. | 比如黑死病 或中等规模的战争 |
[18:02] | Something to wipe the board clean. | 抹去一切 |
[18:04] | So your helping avoiding that | 你们如果帮忙避免那个 |
[18:07] | would be greatly appreciated, | 就太好了 |
[18:09] | by everyone. | 大家都会感激你们 |
[18:11] | If it’s so bad, why don’t you stop her? | 如果真那么严重 你怎么不阻止她 |
[18:13] | You’ve met Billie, right? | 你们见过比莉吧 |
[18:15] | She’s got rules. | 她有规矩的 |
[18:16] | Clean hands. | 不插手 |
[18:18] | No interference. | 不得干预 |
[18:20] | Well, no direct interference, anyway. | 至少不能直接干预 |
[18:23] | We can’t stop her, but you can. | 我们不能阻止她 但你能 |
[18:28] | What? Me? | 我吗 |
[18:30] | Death keeps notebooks with all the ways a person might die, | 死亡记录了每个人可能的各种死法 |
[18:33] | depending on their choices. | 这视他们的选择而定 |
[18:34] | Dean’s seen his. | 迪恩见过他的 |
[18:36] | I got a whole shelf. | 我有一整架呢 |
[18:37] | But in Rowena MacLeod’s notebook, | 但在罗威娜·麦克劳德的记录本里 |
[18:40] | her death is always the same — | 她的死亡一直是一样的 |
[18:42] | She’s killed, Sam Winchester, | 她 萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[18:45] | by you. | 是被你所杀 |
[19:18] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你久等 |
[19:21] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[19:22] | Actually, it’s — it’s not fine | 其实 有事 |
[19:24] | because all of creation is at stake, but here we are. | 因为事关世间万物 我们却在这里 |
[19:27] | Yes, well… there’s a lot going on. | 最近事很多 |
[19:31] | Yeah, I noticed. | 我发现了 |
[19:33] | Dumah, what did you mean that we could help each other? | 杜马 你说我们可以互相帮助是什么意思 |
[19:35] | Find Gabriel and bring him back to us, back home, | 找到加百列 带回这里 家里来 |
[19:39] | and we can help you with everything else — | 我们可以帮你做其他的一切 |
[19:41] | battling Michael, defending Earth. | 对抗米迦勒 维护人间 |
[19:43] | I can’t find him. | 我找不到他 |
[19:45] | That’s why I need your help. | 所以我才向你求助 |
[19:48] | Right. | 好吧 |
[19:50] | Well, then, that’s a problem. | 那这就麻烦了 |
[19:52] | I don’t understand. Can’t you find a few angels to — | 我不懂 你不能找几个天使 |
[19:54] | That’s enough, Castiel. | 够了 卡西迪奥 |
[20:00] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[20:04] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[20:08] | It’s not that we won’t help you. | 我们不是不肯帮忙 |
[20:11] | It’s that we can’t. | 我们帮不了 |
[20:15] | Okay, it definitely looks like she’s working her way | 好吧 看来她绝对是在挨个 |
[20:18] | through these Pirodine Pharmaceutical people. | 杀佩罗丁制药的人 |
[20:20] | Have any idea who’s next? | 能猜到下个是谁吗 |
[20:22] | No, I mean, everybody mentioned in the article is already dead. | 不 报道里提到的人都死了 |
[20:26] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[20:28] | Except for James Melford, | 除了詹姆斯·梅尔福德 |
[20:31] | the, uh, CEO. | 执行总裁 |
[20:34] | All right, what do we know about him? | 好 我们对他有什么了解 |
[20:36] | He’s dying. | 他要死了 |
[20:38] | Stop doing that! | 别那么做了 |
[20:40] | What do you mean he — he’s — | 什么意思 |
[20:40] | James Melford’s already bound for Hell, | 詹姆斯·梅尔福德绝对要下地狱的 |
[20:42] | but his time of death just shifted. | 但他的死亡时间刚变动了 |
[20:45] | – To when? – Now. | -变到什么时候了 -现在 |
[20:50] | This is a lovely backyard, | 这个后院真好看 |
[20:53] | but you really shouldn’t have tried to run, James. | 但你真不该想逃的 詹姆斯 |
[20:57] | – Please don’t. – After what you’ve done | -求你 不要 -就凭你 |
[20:59] | to so many sick people all over this country, | 对这国家里那么多病人做的事 |
[21:02] | letting them suffer and taking their money? | 让他们痛苦还挣他们的钱 |
[21:04] | You should consider this death a blessing | 你该把你的死亡视作福祉 |
[21:06] | because you’re finally helping someone else. | 因为你终于在帮助他人了 |
[21:10] | Who? | 谁 |
[21:12] | Wait for it. | 等着的 |
[21:20] | Ah, there he is. | 他来了 |
[21:21] | – You can see me? – Aye. | -你能看到我吗 -是的 |
[21:23] | Do you have a message for me from your boss? | 你带来你老板给我传的话了吗 |
[21:27] | One quick chat, and all of this will end. | 只需要聊几句 这一切都会结束 |
[21:29] | Death doesn’t negotiate with witches. | 死亡不跟女巫谈判 |
[21:32] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[21:36] | Mors lumine. | [咒语] |
[21:57] | Well, so much for James Melford. | 詹姆斯·梅尔福德算是没了 |
[22:00] | And Martin. His reaper. | 还有马丁 他的死神 |
[22:04] | His name was Martin. | 他叫马丁 |
[22:09] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[22:11] | Rowena. | 罗威娜 |
[22:12] | I don’t suppose there’s any way you’ll simply | 我想你们是不可能 |
[22:15] | leave me to my business before something unfortunate happens? | 让我做我的事 以免闹出什么不愉快吧 |
[22:19] | Oh, you’re starting off with a threat. Nice. | 你上来就威胁我们 好啊 |
[22:21] | I would never. But this doesn’t involve you boys. | 我绝不会的 但这事跟你们没关系 |
[22:25] | You’re killing people. It involves us. | 你在杀人 这就跟我们有关 |
[22:27] | Mm, if you’d let me explain. | 容我解释嘛 |
[22:29] | You think this is something you can just explain away? | 你觉得这件事你可以解释解释就好了 |
[22:32] | – I trusted you. – I know that, Sam. | -我信任了你 -我知道 萨姆 |
[22:34] | I’d just rather not talk about this over the phone. | 我就是不太想在电话上谈这事 |
[22:37] | I’ll text you an address. Meet me there in half an hour. | 我会发个地址过去 半小时后去那里见面 |
[22:40] | – And then what? – You believe me or you don’t. | -然后呢 -看你们信不信我了 |
[22:43] | Either way, the drinks are on me. | 不管怎样 我请酒 |
[22:48] | I don’t like it. I mean, what’s the over/under this is a trap? | 我不喜欢 这是陷阱的概率有多大 |
[22:52] | Well, it’s Rowena. Of course it’s a trap. | 这是罗威娜 当然是陷阱 |
[22:58] | Once we’re face-to-face, I’ll convince them to stop | 等我们面对面了 我就说服他们收手 |
[23:01] | or we’ll stop them. | 否则我们就制止他们 |
[23:04] | Are you ready, Bernard? | 准备好了吗 伯纳德 |
[23:12] | How are you alive? | 你怎么还活着 |
[23:14] | A drill in the head wasn’t gonna kill me. | 脑袋插钻头才杀不死我 |
[23:16] | You should know that. | 这你该知道的 |
[23:17] | You know, I have to admit I was… | 我得承认 |
[23:20] | I was relieved to hear you were dead. | 我听到你死了感到如释重负 |
[23:23] | We never did see eye to eye. | 我们一向意见不合 |
[23:25] | No. | 是啊 |
[23:27] | No, we didn’t, | 的确 |
[23:29] | because you stole my memories, | 因为你偷了我的记忆 |
[23:32] | and you threatened to “Tear me apart,” | 还威胁要”撕碎我” |
[23:36] | and you made me | 你还逼我 |
[23:38] | repeatedly act out Dean Winchester’s murder, | 反复演练迪恩·温彻斯特的被杀 |
[23:41] | and you killed many, many people. | 你还杀了好多人 |
[23:47] | Those were simpler times. | 那时要简单得多 |
[23:51] | “I’m sorry” goes a long way. | 一句”对不起”是很有用的 |
[23:58] | After Metatron attacked, I had a few reliable angels | 梅塔特隆的袭击后 我找了几位可靠的天使 |
[24:02] | spread the word that I was dead. | 到处散播消息说我死了 |
[24:05] | So you’ve been hiding. | 那么你一直在躲藏 |
[24:07] | Recovering. | 在恢复 |
[24:08] | All this time? | 这么久 |
[24:11] | Well, forgive me for taking a few years | 请原谅我休息几年 |
[24:13] | to put my thoughts back in my skull. | 把我的思维放回脑壳里 |
[24:17] | There are still a few holes — pardon the phrasing — | 虽然还有些洞 别介意我的用词 |
[24:21] | but I’m mostly here. | 但我基本正常了 |
[24:23] | I have to be. | 我必须正常起来 |
[24:29] | Do you know what powers Heaven, Castiel? | 你知道天堂的能源来自哪里吗 卡西迪奥 |
[24:34] | Yeah, us. Angels. | 我们 天使们 |
[24:37] | That’s right. We’re all… | 是的 我们都 |
[24:41] | Every angel is like a walking, talking battery. | 每个天使就像个行走的电池 |
[24:48] | And that is what happens when we run out of power. | 这就是我们没能量时的下场 |
[24:52] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[24:53] | Well, then, let me make it divinely simple for you. | 那我帮你简化一下吧 |
[24:58] | There are a grand total of nine angels in Heaven, | 天堂一共就九个天使了 |
[25:01] | present company included. | 包括你 |
[25:03] | And one or two on Earth, and… | 地球上有一两个 |
[25:07] | that’s all. | 再没了 |
[25:10] | We are the last men and women | 我们是最后 |
[25:13] | and divine waves of light still standing, | 仅存的圣光男女了 |
[25:16] | as it were. | 可以这么说吧 |
[25:22] | No, that’s, uh… | 不 |
[25:27] | That’s not, um… | 这不 |
[25:34] | I knew our numbers were small… | 我知道我们所剩不多 |
[25:38] | You wanna know why we can’t help you? | 你想知道我们为什么不能帮忙吗 |
[25:41] | Because none of us can leave. | 因为我们都走不了 |
[25:44] | We’re the only things keeping the lights on. | 我们是唯一保证灯继续亮着的东西 |
[25:48] | Barely. | 还很勉强 |
[25:50] | We need everyone, | 我们需要每一个人 |
[25:52] | especially an archangel. | 尤其是一个大天使 |
[25:54] | Now the others thought any archangel would do. | 其他人觉得任何大天使都算数 |
[25:58] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[26:01] | But your news about Gabriel is… | 但你关于加百列的消息 |
[26:04] | for lack of a better word, blessed. | 找不到更好的词来形容了 是福气 |
[26:08] | With his power, we can keep Heaven running. | 有了他的能量 我们就能维系天堂的运转 |
[26:13] | And without him? | 没有他呢 |
[26:14] | Without him, in time, | 没有他 再过一阵 |
[26:17] | we’ll burn out. | 我们就会耗竭 |
[26:19] | Heaven will crumble, | 天堂会崩塌 |
[26:22] | and all the souls that have been entrusted to our care | 所有被交托我们管理的灵魂 |
[26:25] | will fall back to Earth. | 都会落回人间 |
[26:29] | Picture it, Castiel — | 想象一下 卡西迪奥 |
[26:30] | billions upon billions of ghosts unleashed upon the world. | 数以亿计的鬼魂被释放到世间 |
[26:35] | All that chaos, | 造成的混乱 |
[26:37] | all that death. | 和死亡 |
[26:47] | Heads up. | 来了 |
[26:54] | Boys. | 小伙子们 |
[26:57] | What’s with the goon? | 打手怎么回事 |
[26:58] | Just a precaution. | 就是以防万一 |
[27:00] | We’re all wary, aren’t we? | 我们都很警惕 是吧 |
[27:02] | Surely you’ve got your witch-killing bullets handy. | 你们肯定准备了杀女巫的子弹 |
[27:06] | Rowena, this isn’t why I helped you. | 罗威娜 我帮你不是为了这个 |
[27:08] | Were you just playing me the whole time? | 你一直都是在耍我吗 |
[27:11] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[27:13] | But once I unlocked my power, I couldn’t just hide away. | 但我解锁能力后 我不能再躲藏了 |
[27:16] | I realized I can right some wrongs that are long overdue. | 我意识到我可以纠正一些早该被纠正的错误 |
[27:19] | By killing innocents. | 杀无辜者吗 |
[27:21] | Innocents? These drug company people, | 无辜者 这些制药公司的人 |
[27:24] | they lied about their product for money — | 他们为了利益 对产品撒了谎 |
[27:27] | money they used to avoid the law. | 他们用这钱来逃避法律制裁 |
[27:29] | They’ve hurt thousands of sick people, | 他们伤害了数以千计的病人 |
[27:32] | which makes them far worse | 所以他们比 |
[27:33] | than most of the monsters you’ve killed. | 你们杀的大部分怪物要坏多了 |
[27:35] | And I’m striking a blow for justice. | 我是在为正义而战 |
[27:39] | Yeah? Then why are you killing reapers? | 是吗 那你为什么要杀死神 |
[27:44] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[27:45] | they’re just a means to an end. | 他们只是个手段 |
[27:47] | It’s not easy to get Death’s attention. | 想引起死亡的注意可不容易 |
[27:50] | Well, trust me, that’s not the kind of attention you want. | 相信我 你不会想要那样的注意 |
[27:52] | Oh, but it is. | 但我就想 |
[27:54] | Death has something I want. | 死亡有我想要的东西 |
[27:56] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[27:59] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[28:03] | After you told me he was gone, how he died, | 听你们说他死了 他怎么死的后 |
[28:06] | I had an unexpected reaction. | 我的反应出乎我的意料 |
[28:09] | We had our differences, | 我们虽有分歧 |
[28:11] | but it’s my fault he went down the path he did. | 但他走上那条路是我的错 |
[28:15] | I left him. | 是我抛下了他 |
[28:18] | We’re talking about Crowley — demon, King of Hell. | 这可是克劳力 恶魔 地狱之王 |
[28:21] | We’re talking about Fergus — a man abandoned and loveless, | 这是费格斯 被遗弃的男人 无人疼爱 |
[28:26] | tricked by a demon, died in a gutter. | 被恶魔欺骗 死在了阴沟里 |
[28:28] | He deserved better from the world, from me. | 他理当得到这世界更好的对待 我更好的对待 |
[28:32] | Well, Crowley’s dead. There’s no coming back from that. | 克劳力死了 这是回不来的 |
[28:34] | Oh, is that so, Dean? | 是吗 迪恩 |
[28:36] | Are only Winchesters allowed to come back from the dead? | 只有温家人可以死而复生吗 |
[28:39] | The rest of us just have to accept it? I don’t think so. | 其他的我们只能默默接受吗 我可不觉得 |
[28:42] | I’m putting Death on notice. | 我要警告死亡 |
[28:44] | All right. Well, she’s taken notice. | 好吧 她知道了 |
[28:47] | “She”? Interesting. | “她” 有趣 |
[28:49] | And she’s upset. But you can quit this before… | 而且她很不高兴 但你可以早点停手 以免 |
[28:51] | I’m not afraid. | 我不怕 |
[28:53] | And as much as I enjoy our little talks, | 我虽然很喜欢跟你们聊天 |
[28:55] | you can’t stop me. | 你们无法阻止我 |
[28:57] | – Actually, we can. – And what makes you think that? | -我们可以 -你为什么那么认为 |
[28:59] | Because every version of your death, | 因为你所有版本的死亡 |
[29:01] | your real, permanent death, Sam’s the one who kills you. | 你真正的永久性的死亡 都是萨姆杀了你 |
[29:08] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[29:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:14] | But… | 但是 |
[29:17] | It’s not gonna happen tonight. | 那不会是今晚 |
[29:23] | I hope you don’t mind the astral projection. | 希望你们不介意灵体投射 |
[29:27] | Safety first, boys. | 安全第一嘛 |
[29:33] | Rowena! | 罗威娜 |
[29:42] | Rowena! Hey! | 罗威娜 |
[30:01] | You know she’s controlling your brain. | 你知道她控制了你的头脑 |
[30:03] | She’s powerful, she’s gorgeous, | 她很强大 她很美丽 |
[30:06] | and she’s paying me a small fortune. | 而且她付了我很多钱 |
[30:09] | That woman didn’t have to cast a spell on me. | 那女人不需要对我施咒 |
[30:46] | Rowena, stop! | 罗威娜 站住 |
[30:48] | Stay right there. | 站着别动 |
[30:53] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[30:54] | I get what you’re trying to do for Crowley, | 我理解你想为克劳力做的事 |
[30:59] | but… | 但是 |
[31:01] | but you’re messing with the machinery of the universe. | 但你在扰乱宇宙机械 |
[31:04] | Death won’t give you what you want. | 死亡不会满足你的愿望的 |
[31:06] | You have to stop. | 你得停手 |
[31:09] | I can’t stop, Samuel. | 我不能停手 萨穆埃尔 |
[31:12] | You’ll have to shoot me. | 你只能开枪了 |
[31:43] | H-h-how… | 怎么 |
[31:44] | You really would’ve shot me? | 你真会对我开枪吗 |
[31:49] | Somnia. | [咒语] |
[32:00] | You’re doing really well, | 你做得很好 |
[32:02] | – but you need to hurry. – A little help would be nice. | -但你得快点了 -帮帮忙啊 |
[32:06] | Can’t. Clean hands. | 不行 不能插手 |
[32:37] | He was a highly trained military operative. | 他可是个训练有素的军人 |
[32:41] | It’s impressive that you could… | 你好厉害 |
[32:44] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[33:08] | Where the hell is my brother?! | 我弟弟呢 |
[33:21] | Don’t struggle. It’ll only make things worse. | 别挣扎了 只会更糟的 |
[33:23] | Rowena, you gotta listen to me. | 罗威娜 你得听我的 |
[33:24] | This power’s getting to your head, okay? | 你的法力让你冲昏头了 |
[33:26] | It’s making you go crazy. | 让你发疯了 |
[33:27] | No. It’s given me clarity. | 不 它让我看清了事实 |
[33:32] | It’s showing me that everything I did before, for wealth, | 它让我知道我之前所做的一切 为了财富 |
[33:35] | for magic, for myself, | 为了魔法 为了我自己 |
[33:38] | meant nothing. | 都毫无意义 |
[33:39] | And it took everything from me, | 却夺去了我的一切 |
[33:41] | everyone I love — my family, | 我爱的每个人 我的家庭 |
[33:44] | Oskar, my son. | 奥斯卡 我儿子 |
[33:48] | I’m a flawed, petty, evil creature, Samuel. | 我是个不完美的小气的坏家伙 萨穆埃尔 |
[33:53] | I don’t know if I can be redeemed, | 我不知道我还能不能得到救赎 |
[33:55] | but I have to try. | 但我必须一试 |
[33:58] | And I do wish there was another way. | 我真的希望还有别的办法 |
[34:00] | You… | 你 |
[34:02] | What — what are you saying? | 你说什么呢 |
[34:04] | Well, you said it yourself. | 你自己说的 |
[34:05] | There’s only one way to stop me — you. | 阻止我只有一个办法 你 |
[34:08] | If you’re dead, | 如果你死了 |
[34:09] | well…then I can’t be stopped, can I? | 那我就不可阻挡了 是吧 |
[34:13] | Death will have to grant me an audience. | 死亡只能跟我见面 |
[34:18] | Oh, no, you — you — you don’t know that. | 不 这可未必呢 |
[34:20] | True, | 的确 |
[34:22] | but there’s only one way to find out. | 但想知道只有一个办法 |
[34:28] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[34:30] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[34:32] | You don’t wanna know. | 你不想知道的 |
[34:37] | Rowena, don’t do this. | 罗威娜 别这样 |
[34:40] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这么做的 |
[34:42] | What haven’t you done for your family? | 你为了家人有什么没做过 |
[34:44] | What wouldn’t you do?! | 你有什么不会做的吗 |
[34:48] | I’m sorry, Sam. | 对不起 萨姆 |
[34:57] | Hello, Rowena. | 你好 罗威娜 |
[35:02] | You? I know you. | 你 我认识你 |
[35:05] | We met when I was a reaper. | 我还是死神时我们见过 |
[35:07] | We totally did. | 是啊 |
[35:09] | If we’d just exchanged numbers, | 要是我们当时交换了电话 |
[35:11] | none of this would’ve been necessary. | 也没必要费这事了 |
[35:13] | You’re upsetting the natural order. | 你在打扰自然法则 |
[35:16] | That’s… | 这 |
[35:18] | unwise. | 可不明智 |
[35:20] | Bring back my son, and it all stops. | 复活我儿子 一切停止 |
[35:24] | – Say no, and I’ll – No. | -你拒绝 我就 -我拒绝 |
[35:28] | Then I’ll kill Sam Winchester. | 那我就杀了萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[35:30] | That’ll really frog up your natural order, won’t it?! | 那就会打扰你的自然法则了吧 |
[35:33] | Go ahead. | 杀吧 |
[35:37] | What? | 什么 |
[35:38] | I don’t think it’s a good thing, | 我觉得这样不好 |
[35:40] | and I don’t believe any of us will like what comes next, | 而且我觉得我们都不会喜欢接下来的后果 |
[35:43] | but I don’t do blackmail. | 但我不接受勒索 |
[35:45] | So…go ahead. | 所以 动手吧 |
[35:55] | I’m curious to see what happens. | 我很想看看会发生什么 |
[35:58] | No. No, no, no, no, no. No. Rowena. | 不不 罗威娜 |
[36:02] | I know what you went through | 我理解你经历了什么 |
[36:03] | and I know how much you lost | 我知道你失去了多少 |
[36:05] | and I realize how much you want your family back. | 我知道你多么想要回你的家庭 |
[36:08] | But don’t do this, not like this. | 但别这么做 别这样 |
[36:11] | This is not you. | 这不是你 |
[36:14] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[36:15] | What happened to me, those were my choices. | 我的遭遇 是我自己的选择 |
[36:20] | But Fergus never… | 但费格斯从未 |
[36:23] | It wasn’t fair. | 这不公平 |
[36:26] | It’s not fair! | 这不公平 |
[36:43] | You were never gonna kill him. | 你本就没打算杀他 |
[36:45] | There was a time you would’ve, | 曾经的你会的 |
[36:47] | but not now. | 但现在不会了 |
[36:56] | I can see that. | 我看得出来 |
[36:57] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道我在做什么 |
[37:02] | Sometimes life is unfair | 有时生活就是不公 |
[37:05] | and sometimes we lose things | 有时我们会失去 |
[37:08] | and sometimes we make mistakes. | 有时我们会犯错 |
[37:13] | And some of these things can never be fixed | 有些事永远无法修复 |
[37:16] | no matter how powerful you become. | 不管你变得多么强大 |
[37:18] | Some things just are, | 有些事就是这样 |
[37:20] | and everyone has to live with that. | 每个人都只能承受 |
[37:25] | And now you’ll take me? | 现在你要带我走吗 |
[37:28] | No. | 不 |
[37:33] | You already know how your story ends. | 你已经知道你故事的结局了 |
[37:41] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[37:41] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[37:45] | Hey, Dean. | 迪恩 |
[37:49] | See you again soon. | 早日再见 |
[38:07] | If you find Gabriel, tell him what’s happening in Heaven. | 如果你找到加百列 告诉他天堂的情况 |
[38:10] | And if I can’t find him? | 如果我找不到他呢 |
[38:13] | We’ll do our duty, keep things running. | 我们会尽职 维持运作 |
[38:17] | For how long? | 能坚持多久 |
[38:21] | That’s the scary part. | 这就是可怕的部分 |
[38:24] | We will find a way to fix this. | 我们会想办法解决的 |
[38:27] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[38:29] | This may be one of those things | 这可能是那种 |
[38:31] | that can’t be fixed, Castiel. | 无法解决的事 卡西迪奥 |
[38:34] | This is Heaven we’re talking about. | 这可是天堂 |
[38:38] | Everything ends, Castiel. | 一切皆有终 卡西迪奥 |
[38:46] | Everything ends. | 一切皆有终 |
[38:48] | But until then, | 但在此之前 |
[38:50] | the gates of Heaven are closed. | 天堂的大门不会开启了 |
[39:32] | How you feelin’? | 你感觉如何 |
[39:34] | Like I got punched in the face. A lot. | 就像脸被人打了好几下 |
[39:37] | Yes, about that… | 嗯 关于那个 |
[39:38] | Bernard’s very enthusiastic. | 伯纳德很热忱 |
[39:41] | Yeah, that’s one word for it. | 是啊 可以这么说吧 |
[39:45] | And what about you? How are you feelin’? | 你呢 你感觉如何 |
[39:48] | I fought Death and lost. | 我跟死亡干架输了 |
[39:52] | I feel tired. Weaker. | 我好累 感觉比之前弱了 |
[39:56] | I don’t know if it’s forever. | 不知道会不会一直如此 |
[39:59] | Sam, what have I done? | 萨姆 我做了什么 |
[40:04] | You had a chance to kill me and — and you didn’t. | 你有机会杀我 但你没有 |
[40:09] | I’d call that progress. | 我觉得这叫进步 |
[40:12] | I’d call that a miracle. | 我觉得这叫奇迹 |
[40:15] | And, you know, | 知道吗 |
[40:17] | what happened with Crowley, that wasn’t your fault. | 克劳力的事 不能怪你 |
[40:20] | He never had a chance. | 他根本没有机会 |
[40:21] | He made his choices. | 他自己做了决定 |
[40:25] | Just like we all do. | 就像我们每个人那样 |
[40:28] | Look, every one of us has done something | 每个人都做过 |
[40:29] | that we have to live with, | 我们必须承受的事 |
[40:30] | that we’re trying to make up for. | 我们在努力弥补的事 |
[40:34] | Every one of us. | 每个人都是 |
[40:36] | Even without all that extra juice, | 就算没有多加的那些魔法 |
[40:38] | you’re still the deadliest witch around. | 你也还是最致命的女巫 |
[40:41] | Flatterer. | 受宠若惊 |
[40:43] | Yeah, well, we, um… | 我们 |
[40:47] | we may need your help | 我们可能需要你帮忙 |
[40:49] | to save our family, to… | 救我们的家人 |
[40:51] | hell, to save the world. | 甚至拯救世界 |
[40:54] | You wanna be redeemed? | 你想获得救赎 |
[40:55] | This would be a pretty big step. | 这就是一大步了 |
[40:58] | And you think I still can be? | 你觉得我还能得到救赎吗 |
[41:02] | Yeah. I do. | 是的 |
[41:05] | We both do. | 我们都觉得 |
[41:07] | But before you answer, you gotta know something. | 但你回答之前 你得知道一件事 |
[41:11] | Lucifer is back. | 路西法回来了 |
[41:16] | Of course he is. | 当然了 |
[41:17] | Now you’re not gonna… | 你不会… |
[41:19] | Breakdown? Crack apart in terror? | 崩溃吗 惊惶不已吗 |
[41:22] | Of course I’m horrified and scared. | 我当然非常害怕 |
[41:25] | My heart may have stopped, but… | 我的心可能都停了一拍 但是 |
[41:31] | Lucifer isn’t the one who’s gonna kill me, is he? | 路西法可不是会杀死我的人 是吧 |
[41:39] | You changed other people’s fates. | 你改变了其他人的命运 |
[41:42] | Maybe we can change yours. | 或许我们也能改变你的 |
[41:46] | So… | 那么 |
[41:48] | What do you say? You in? | 怎么样 加入吗 |