时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m gonna devote myself to finding Jack. | 我要全心投入找杰克 |
[00:04] | We combine our powers, remake the world in my image. | 我们结合力量 以我的形象重塑世界 |
[00:08] | Before he crushed my skull, | 他碾碎我脑袋之前 |
[00:10] | Lucifer showed me his face. | 路西法给我看了他的脸 |
[00:13] | I’ve seen it, too, | 我也见识过 |
[00:15] | I’m scared, Sam. | 我好怕 萨姆 |
[00:17] | I don’t suppose you guys have any more of my grace | 你们不会还有更多我的能量 |
[00:20] | The tank’s a little low. It’ll recharge, eventually. | 我现在有点油量不足 最终是可以完全恢复的 |
[00:22] | Whatever we didn’t use on you, we used to open up a rift. | 我们没用在你身上的 都用来打开裂缝了 |
[00:26] | Mom and the kid, they’re not with Michael anymore. | 妈妈和那孩子 他们不在米迦勒那里了 |
[00:31] | We must assemble our most powerful allies | 我们必须集结我们最强大的盟友 |
[00:34] | – to rescue our family. – We may need your help. | -来营救我们的家人 -我们可能需要你帮忙 |
[00:36] | But before you answer, Lucifer is back. Mm. | 但你回答之前 路西法回来了 |
[00:38] | – Wait, you’re actually gonna help us? – Yeah, no tricks? | -等等 你真要帮忙了吗 -不耍诈吗 |
[00:42] | Tricks are for kids. | 孩子才玩诡计呢 |
[00:44] | Dean, we’re going to that place | 迪恩 我们要去那里 |
[00:45] | and we’re gonna save Jack and Mom, together. | 我们要救回杰克和妈妈 一起行动 |
[00:48] | And if we die? We’ll do that together, too. | 如果我们死了 我们也死在一起 |
[00:59] | Dean, you can’t possibly eat another. | 迪恩 你不会还能吃下吧 |
[01:02] | That’s your seventh piece. | 这都是你第七块了 |
[01:04] | No, it’s not. | 才不是 |
[01:05] | Castiel’s right. I counted. | 卡西迪奥没说错 我数了 |
[01:08] | Okay, first, don’t be a narc. | 好吧 首先 别告密 |
[01:10] | And secondly, seven pieces is perfectly normal. | 其次 七块是正常量 |
[01:13] | Uh, it’s really not. | 才不是的 |
[01:15] | It’s not even a whole pie. | 都顶不上一整个呢 |
[01:17] | – Was he always like this? – Even as a baby. | -他总是这样吗 -从婴儿时期就是了 |
[01:20] | John and me, we used to call him our little piglet. | 约翰和我 我们以前喊他小猪 |
[01:23] | All right, I’m done. | 好吧 我不吃了 |
[01:25] | With love. | 那是爱称 |
[01:27] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢了 妈妈 |
[01:28] | You know what? Let me help you. | 我帮你吧 |
[01:35] | Hey, Mom, um, how you holding up? | 妈妈 你还好吗 |
[01:38] | You haven’t really said much since you got back, you know — | 你回来后都没怎么说过 |
[01:41] | h-how you’re doing, how it was over there and… | 你状况如何了 或是那边的情况 |
[01:45] | It was hard. | 很艰难 |
[01:47] | But somehow, I always knew that you… | 但不知怎么 我一直知道 |
[01:51] | you and Dean — | 你和迪恩 |
[01:52] | would come and save us. | 会来救我们的 |
[01:56] | And you did. | 你们也做到了 |
[02:00] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[02:01] | Yes, Sam? | 怎么 萨姆 |
[02:02] | Sam? Sam? | 萨姆 萨姆 |
[02:05] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[02:06] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[02:08] | Sam? Sam? | 萨姆 萨姆 |
[02:25] | Fruit from the Tree of Life. | 生命之树的果实 |
[02:27] | Blood of a most holy man. | 最神圣的人的血 |
[02:30] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[02:31] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[02:34] | “Something from the other side”” | “去过那边的东西” |
[02:37] | How’s Gabriel? | 加百列怎么样了 |
[02:39] | He said he needed a minute alone. | 他说他想单独待会儿 |
[02:40] | He wanted to extract his grace by himself. | 他想自己抽取能量 |
[02:43] | “In private.” | “私下里做” |
[02:45] | So I left him alone in Dean’s room. | 所以我让他单独在迪恩房间里做了 |
[02:48] | What? No. | 什么 别啊 |
[02:52] | I hate to interrupt, | 我也不想打断 |
[02:54] | but I can’t be the only one who’s noticed | 但我不可能是唯一发现 |
[02:55] | the rather glaring hole in this plan. | 这个计划的大漏洞的人 |
[02:58] | We open up the rift, it gives us a day | 我们打开裂缝 然后有一天时间 |
[03:00] | to find and save your mom and the boy. | 去找你们妈妈和那孩子 |
[03:03] | And it’s a very big world over there, | 那边的世界还很大呢 |
[03:05] | and you’re not even sure where they are, so… | 你们都不能确定他们在哪 |
[03:08] | She’s right. The clock may run out on us. | 她说得对 我们可能会来不及 |
[03:10] | Yeah. It might. | 是啊 可能 |
[03:12] | Yeah, well, we don’t have any better ideas. | 我们没有更好的办法了 |
[03:14] | Mm, that’s inspirational. | 真是让人备受鼓舞 |
[03:17] | Here it is! | 来了 |
[03:18] | The final ingredient — | 最后的原料 |
[03:20] | a fresh serving | 新鲜抽取的 |
[03:22] | of archangel grace. | 大天使能量 |
[03:32] | This is what you call a serving? | 就这么点 |
[03:34] | That is the jet fuel of divine emissions. | 那可是圣射喷气燃料 |
[03:37] | It’ll be more than enough to get the job done. | 足以完成任务了 |
[04:01] | Koth Munto Nuntox! | [咒语] |
[04:13] | Okay, everyone ready? | 好吧 大家准备好了吗 |
[04:15] | – Yeah, all right. – Let’s do this. | -嗯 -我们走吧 |
[04:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:39] | Well, that was…fast. | 真是…快 |
[04:41] | Very, very fast. | 太快了 |
[04:42] | One could even say premature. | 甚至可以说太早[射]了 |
[04:47] | I thought it would be enough. | 我以为能够用呢 |
[04:50] | All right, great. What do we do now? | 好吧 现在怎么办 |
[04:52] | – Hell if I know. – You do know. | -我怎么知道 -你知道的 |
[04:55] | We all do. | 我们都知道 |
[04:57] | We need archangel grace. | 我们需要大天使能量 |
[04:59] | Gabriel’s obviously running a little low, | 加百列显然是储蓄不足 |
[05:02] | and we don’t know how long it’ll take him to recover. | 我们无从知道他恢复过来还要多久 |
[05:05] | So that leaves exactly one source on Earth. | 所以全世界就只剩一个可用源了 |
[05:08] | – No. – I don’t like it either, | -不 -我也不想 |
[05:09] | but there is no other way. | 但没有别的办法了 |
[05:15] | We need Lucifer. | 我们需要路西法 |
[05:26] | Obviously, I wanna get Mom and Jack back. | 显然 我想救回妈妈和杰克 |
[05:29] | It’s all I want. It’s all I can think about. | 那是我的全部愿望 我唯一的想法 |
[05:31] | But we’ve been down this road before. | 但我们走过这条路 |
[05:33] | Teaming up with Lucifer — | 跟路西法合作 |
[05:35] | We’re not teaming up with him. | 我们不是要跟他合作 |
[05:37] | – We just need his grace. – Oh, “Just”” | -我们只是要用他的能量 -“只是”吗 |
[05:39] | We’ve trapped his ass before. | 我们以前困住过他 |
[05:41] | Yes, and every time, it ends up the same way, | 是的 但每次结局都是一样的 |
[05:43] | with the Devil being on the loose again. | 魔鬼再次逃脱 |
[05:47] | Look, Sam, | 萨姆 |
[05:48] | I was used by Lucifer, too. | 我也曾被路西法利用 |
[05:51] | It was the worst possible violation. | 那是最糟糕的侵犯 |
[05:54] | So I-I’m not taking your reluctance lightly, | 所以我并不是不重视你的不情愿 |
[05:56] | but he is already out there, | 但他已经逃脱在外了 |
[05:58] | and we’ve been ignoring it | 而我们一直在无视此事 |
[06:00] | and avoiding dealing with him | 避免跟他打交道 |
[06:03] | because we’re afraid. | 就因为我们害怕 |
[06:08] | We let Lucifer out of the Cage, | 是我们把路西法放出了笼子 |
[06:11] | and he has never stopped being our responsibility. | 所以他永远都是我们的责任 |
[06:25] | – It’s not always like that. – Gabriel, please. | -并不总是那样的 -加百列 行了 |
[06:31] | Just ’cause I take a little | 虽然我需要 |
[06:32] | – I don’t need to hear your excuses. – extra time to recover. | -我不需要你解释 -更多时间恢复 |
[06:38] | It doesn’t make me any less of an archangel. | 不代表我就不像个大天使了 |
[06:40] | Mm, right. | 是啊 |
[06:43] | You know, it could’ve been you… | 知道吗 也可能是你 |
[06:45] | …who screwed up that spell. | 搞砸了咒语 |
[06:48] | Just sayin’. | 就那么一说 |
[06:50] | I heard your, uh, magical unbinding didn’t take, | 我听说你的魔法解封没成功 |
[06:54] | that you got knocked back down a peg. | 你被打压了下去 |
[06:56] | Maybe it’s you who are off your game. | 或许是你水平不行 |
[06:59] | A drunk 6-year-old could execute that magic. | 喝醉的六岁孩子都能施好那个魔法 |
[07:03] | It wasn’t the spellcaster or the spell. | 根本不是施法人或咒语的问题 |
[07:06] | It was the ingredient. | 是原料的问题 |
[07:15] | Think they’ll be much longer? | 他们还要商量很久吗 |
[07:19] | The Three Amigos? | 那三个好朋友吗 |
[07:20] | With their bro hugs, pep talks, and melodrama? | 不是熊抱 互相鼓劲 就是闹情绪 |
[07:23] | Count on it. | 绝对还要很久 |
[07:32] | Quite a tidy, wee tush he’s got going on there. | 他的小屁股还挺紧的 |
[07:35] | Sort of…cute. | 蛮帅的 |
[07:41] | Oh, she’s so… so tiny, so angry. | 她好小支 好暴脾气 |
[07:44] | That milky white skin, dancer’s body. | 那奶白的皮肤 舞者的身材 |
[07:46] | God, I bet she’s flexib– | 她身体肯定可软了 |
[07:51] | So…we’ve a little time. | 我们有点时间 |
[07:57] | How would you like to fill it? | 你想怎么打发 |
[08:09] | To fill what? | 什么意思 |
[08:10] | I know a thing or two about wounded masculine pride. | 我还挺了解受伤的男性骄傲的 |
[08:24] | So? | 怎么样 |
[08:27] | No, you’re right. | 不 你是对的 |
[08:29] | You’re right. I don’t like it, | 你是对的 我虽然不喜欢 |
[08:30] | but it’s our only choice. | 但这是我们的唯一选择 |
[08:32] | Another fun, great choice. | 又一个有趣的好选择 |
[08:34] | Well, hey, bright side is, even if we do pull it off, | 好处是 就算我们成功了 |
[08:37] | we still only get 24 hours in the Apocalypse World. | 我们还是只能在天启世界逗留24小时 |
[08:40] | And Rowena’s right. | 罗威娜是对的 |
[08:42] | We’ll be lucky to even hear a word of Mom and Jack, | 我们能打听到妈妈和杰克的下落就不错了 |
[08:44] | much less save ’em, so… | 更别说救他们了 |
[08:51] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[08:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:00] | Guys? | 人呢 |
[09:08] | – We were just… – Reading. Books. | -我们刚刚 -看书呢 |
[09:12] | Here in the, uh, library. | 在图书馆 |
[09:16] | Which is the room we’re in right now. | 就是这个房间 |
[09:21] | Did you boys arrive at a… | 你们决定 |
[09:24] | decision? | 好了吗 |
[09:30] | Sam has a plan. | 萨姆有计划了 |
[09:42] | Keep ’em comin’, pal. Keep ’em comin’. | 继续上 哥们 继续上 |
[09:45] | That’s some tolerance you got there. | 你酒量不小啊 |
[09:50] | Yeah, it’s more like a curse. | 是啊 诅咒还差不多 |
[09:54] | Believe it or not, I’m barely even buzzed. | 信不信由你 但我都没怎么醉 |
[09:56] | Still, that can’t be good for you. | 但这肯定还是伤身体的 |
[10:00] | Who cares? | 谁管呢 |
[10:03] | You know, I had Heaven and Hell | 我曾把天堂和地狱 |
[10:05] | in the palm of my hand. | 握在手心里 |
[10:08] | And you know what I learned? | 知道我发现了什么吗 |
[10:12] | They don’t matter. | 他们不重要 |
[10:14] | Nothing matters. | 什么都不重要 |
[10:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:19] | You know what? All this time, | 知道吗 这么久以来 |
[10:22] | there was one thing that mattered. | 只有一件事重要 |
[10:30] | I had a son. | 我有个儿子 |
[10:33] | You know, I used to be able to sense him. | 我以前能感觉到他的 |
[10:35] | You know, feel him in the world. | 感觉到他在这世上 |
[10:37] | Ever since I’ve been down here, I can’t — I can’t feel him. | 但我下来之后 我一直感觉不到他 |
[10:40] | It’s like he dropped off the face of the Earth. | 就好像他离开了这世界 |
[10:43] | Not that finding him would change anything. | 虽然找到他也不会改变什么 |
[10:45] | His bitch of a mother poisoned him against me, | 他那婊子妈妈大概让他永远 |
[10:47] | probably forever. | 不信任我了 |
[10:49] | Sorry to hear that. | 真是遗憾 |
[10:51] | But I’m sure things will work out in the end. | 但我相信最终会有好结果的 |
[10:53] | Jack will come around. | 杰克会回心转意的 |
[11:04] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[11:06] | I never told you his name. | 我没提过他的名字 |
[11:08] | You didn’t? | 没有吗 |
[11:09] | Nah. Didn’t. | 没有 |
[11:11] | Ah, I swear that you did. | 我怎么觉得你说了 |
[11:13] | Ah, I swear that I didn’t. | 我真没说 |
[11:18] | Who are you, pal? | 你是谁 哥们 |
[11:26] | What’s the matter, buddy? | 怎么了 哥们 |
[11:28] | You did something to me. | 你对我做了什么 |
[11:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:31] | Kinda spiked your drink. | 给你的酒加料了 |
[11:33] | Think of it as a magical roofie — | 算是一种魔法蒙汗药吧 |
[11:36] | powerful enough to bring down any archangel, | 足以让大天使倒地不起 |
[11:39] | even me. | 甚至是我 |
[11:46] | Hey, brother. | 好啊 哥哥 |
[11:56] | I killed you. | 我杀了你 |
[11:58] | Surprise. | 惊不惊喜 |
[12:12] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[12:25] | What in the hell did you put in that drink, man? | 你在那酒里放了什么啊 |
[12:28] | White sage, a little burdock, | 白鼠尾草 一小点牛蒡 |
[12:31] | a pinch of salt. | 和一撮盐 |
[12:34] | Very simple ingredients for a very potent spell. | 很简单的原料 但效力却很强劲 |
[12:40] | I… | 我 |
[12:43] | I killed you, too. | 你我也杀了啊 |
[12:45] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:46] | Adligetur fera! | [咒语] |
[13:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:11] | Well, okay, do it. | 好啊 动手吧 |
[13:13] | Put me out my misery. Go ahead. | 了结我的痛苦吧 来吧 |
[13:35] | He’s awake. | 他醒了 |
[13:40] | Oh, hey, Sam. | 萨姆 |
[13:45] | Oh, look at this. | 看啊 |
[13:46] | All the people I love to torture in the same room. | 所有我喜欢折磨的人齐聚一堂了 |
[13:49] | What’s the occasion, guys? | 怎么回事啊 各位 |
[13:55] | Okay, I think I see what’s going on. | 好吧 我好像明白怎么回事了 |
[13:57] | You’re planning a trip to save Mother Mary, | 你们打算去拯救母亲玛丽 |
[13:59] | and you need my grace. Is that about it? | 因此需要我的能量 是吗 |
[14:03] | Good guess. | 猜得好 |
[14:15] | Okay, you could’ve done this back at the bar. | 好吧 这你在酒吧就能做到 |
[14:17] | Could’ve drained me, killed me. | 可以把我放干 杀了我 |
[14:19] | What’s this really about? | 究竟是为了什么 |
[14:21] | Humiliation? Revenge? | 羞辱 复仇 |
[14:24] | Ah, those are just bonuses. | 那只是额外的好处 |
[14:26] | See, we got a lot of work to do back in Apocalypse World, | 我们有很多事要在天启世界完成 |
[14:29] | but not a whole lot of time to do it. | 但我们的时间却不多 |
[14:32] | So I realized something. | 所以 我意识到 |
[14:34] | I realized we could use you. | 我们可以利用你 |
[14:38] | Koth Munto Nuntox! | [咒语] |
[14:44] | Use you not to just crack the door open, | 不仅用你开启裂缝 |
[14:48] | but to keep it open. | 还要保持它一直开启 |
[14:52] | So we’re gonna drain you. | 所以 我们要你的能量 |
[14:54] | We’re gonna keep on draining you. | 而且要一点点流干你的能量 |
[14:56] | Like a stuck pig. | 就像动弹不得的猪 |
[14:58] | Grace on tap. | 割喉即流 |
[15:00] | Sorry, bro. | 抱歉了 哥哥 |
[15:02] | And then, when we get back, | 然后 等我们回来 |
[15:04] | then we’ll kill you. | 我们再杀了你 |
[15:06] | Cool. | 好啊 |
[15:09] | You gonna be okay back here? | 你不会有事吧 |
[15:10] | Aye. Someone needs to keep an eye on the Devil. | 嗯 总得有人盯住魔鬼 |
[15:13] | Go. Save your mum. | 去吧 救妈妈吧 |
[15:16] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[15:21] | Ready. | 好了 |
[16:04] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[16:06] | Yeah. Well, that was…fun. | 真是…好玩 |
[16:10] | I could’ve used a heads up about this landing site. | 怎么不告诉我落地点是这样的 |
[16:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:14] | Thought we’d get spit out in the same spot, | 本以为会出现在同一个地方呢 |
[16:16] | but this isn’t it. | 但不是 |
[16:18] | All right, well, Charlie — the other Charlie — | 好吧 查理 另一个查理 |
[16:21] | said that Mary and Jack have an outpost in Dayton. | 说玛丽和杰克在代顿有个前哨 |
[16:23] | Okay. Let’s get our bearings and head that way. | 好 那我们弄清方向 然后往那边去吧 |
[16:26] | Cass, where are we? | 小卡 我们在哪 |
[16:30] | Uh, Kentucky. Northeast Kentucky. | 肯塔基州 东北部 |
[16:33] | Or what used to be Kentucky. | 至少以前是肯塔基州 |
[16:36] | Which means that’s north. | 那么那边是北 |
[16:38] | Okay, so Dayton’s that way. Roughly. | 那么代顿就大致在那个方向 |
[16:42] | Two days by foot, but… that way. | 步行要两日 但是 是往那个方向 |
[16:45] | After you. | 你先请 |
[16:46] | – Let’s go. – All right. | -走吧 -好 |
[17:02] | I don’t know, Red. | 怎么说呢 红发女 |
[17:03] | I think I’d be a tad insulted if I were you. | 我要是你 可能会觉得有点受辱 |
[17:05] | It’s not like you have the posh job here | 照顾我可不是什么 |
[17:08] | of babysitting me. | 光荣的工作 |
[17:10] | I mean, there is a sort of old-fashioned rightness to it, | 如果你想想 这还有点旧社会的 |
[17:13] | if you think about it. | 秩序感 |
[17:15] | The men going off | 男人离去 |
[17:16] | to face the trials and glories of war. | 去接受试炼 以战为荣 |
[17:20] | Woman staying home in the kitchen, | 而女人留在家里 厨房里 |
[17:23] | where she belongs. | 那才是她的归宿 |
[17:31] | I know you’re trying to bait me | 我知道你是想激我 |
[17:34] | with your seeming Neanderthal misogyny. | 说些看似原始的厌女主义的话 |
[17:37] | Anything to distract yourself from your profound, | 只为了让你自己不去想你深深的 |
[17:41] | deeply emasculating humiliation. | 丢人的没面子的现状 |
[17:49] | Sorry, Lucille, I’m not biting. | 抱歉 路茜茜 我不上钩 |
[17:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:00] | *The Camptown ladies sing this song* | *坎普顿的女人唱这首歌* |
[18:03] | *Doo-dah, Doo-dah* | *嗒嗒嗒* |
[18:04] | *The Camptown racetrack’s five miles long* | *坎普顿的赛马场有五英里长* |
[18:06] | *Oh, doo-dah day* | *嗒嗒嗒* |
[18:08] | *Goin’ to run all night!* | *要跑一宿了* |
[18:10] | *Goin’ to run all day!* | *要跑一天了* |
[18:11] | *I bet my money on the bob-tailed nag!* | *我敢把注压在短尾马上* |
[18:13] | *Somebody bet on the gray!* | *谁压那匹老马吧* |
[18:19] | Have you, uh, have you thought about what’s next, | 你考虑过我们回地球后 |
[18:22] | after we get back to Earth? | 接下来做什么吗 |
[18:24] | Uh, yeah, not so much, | 嗯 没怎么想过 |
[18:26] | seeing as we still gotta find Jack and Mary. | 我们还得找到杰克和玛丽呢 |
[18:30] | Ah, not to mention | 更别提 |
[18:31] | survive Michael and his super angel army. | 还要在米迦勒和他的超级天使部队手下存活下来 |
[18:35] | Right. | 是啊 |
[18:37] | Although, I did tick off some, uh, | 不过 我最近倒是完成了一些 |
[18:40] | bucket list items recently. | 遗愿清单上的项目 |
[18:43] | Got some revenge. | 复了仇 |
[18:45] | Had sex with a 300-year-old redhead. | 跟三百岁红发女做了爱 |
[18:49] | But what’s next for me? I don’t really know. | 但我接下来做什么呢 我也不知道 |
[18:52] | This world is, um, | 这个世界 |
[18:54] | is obviously glutted with angels, | 显然充满了天使 |
[18:57] | But back home in our world, you know, | 但在我们的世界 |
[19:00] | it’s — it’s just Naomi and a handful of others. | 只剩下娜奥米和不几个天使了 |
[19:03] | They’re trying to keep the lights on, | 他们在努力维持天堂运转 |
[19:05] | but Heaven’s dying, Gabriel. | 但是 那里要停摆了 加百列 |
[19:08] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[19:09] | Very. | 千真万确 |
[19:11] | And you think I could fix it? | 你觉得我能帮上忙吗 |
[19:14] | Gosh. I skipped out on Heaven, Castiel. | 天呐 我逃离了天堂 卡西迪奥 |
[19:17] | They wouldn’t want me back. | 他们不会想要我回去的 |
[19:19] | As far as they’re concerned, I’m a screwup. | 在他们看来 我是个废物 |
[19:22] | Hell, as far as I’m concerned, I’m a screwup. | 在我看来 我都是个废物 |
[19:24] | Well, Heaven’s been run into the ground by upstanding angels. | 天堂已被受尊敬的天使经营到崩溃了 |
[19:28] | Perhaps a screwup is just the change we need. | 或许我们正需要换个废物呢 |
[19:37] | You seem different since we got here. | 我们到这儿后你看上去不太一样了 |
[19:39] | Really? | 是吗 |
[19:40] | Yeah, like you’re… lighter, | 是啊 你似乎更轻松了 |
[19:42] | happier, more energetic. | 更开心了 更有精神了 |
[19:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:45] | Maybe it’s just, you know, Mom and Jack and… | 或许是因为妈妈和杰克 |
[19:48] | You know, I mean, we’ve been working at it so hard | 我们为此付出了那么久 |
[19:51] | for this for so long, and now we’re finally here. | 那么多的努力 现在我们可算来了 |
[19:53] | We’re close. | 我们接近了 |
[19:57] | Can’t you feel it? | 你感觉不到吗 |
[20:10] | Not our world, not our problem. | 不是我们的世界 不是我们的问题 |
[20:13] | Right? | 是吧 |
[20:17] | Maggie, run! | 玛姬 跑 |
[20:36] | What the hell was that thing? | 那是什么玩意 |
[20:38] | What do you mean? A vampire. | 什么意思 吸血鬼啊 |
[20:43] | It’s not like any vamp we’ve ever seen. | 不像我们见过的吸血鬼 |
[20:45] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[20:46] | I’m Sam. Uh, Dean, Gabriel, and Cass. | 我是萨姆 迪恩 加百列 小卡 |
[20:50] | – We, uh – We’re not from around here. | -我们 -我们不是本地人 |
[20:52] | Tell me, what makes a bloodsucker look like that? | 告诉我 吸血鬼怎么会变成那副样子 |
[20:55] | Starvation. | 饥饿 |
[20:58] | When Michael’s armies started to wipe out the humans, | 米迦勒的军队开始消灭人类时 |
[21:01] | they didn’t think about monsters or what happened to ’em | 他们没考虑过怪物没了食物来源 |
[21:03] | when their food source dried up. | 会变成什么样 |
[21:05] | Turns out, not eating makes them wild. | 原来 不吃东西会让他们疯狂 |
[21:09] | Nothing but pure, stupid appetite. | 只剩下纯粹 毫无理智的饥饿感 |
[21:15] | Which way you headed? | 你们去哪 |
[21:17] | North. | 往北 |
[21:18] | To Dayton? | 去代顿吗 |
[21:21] | We were going that way, too. | 我们本来也是想去那里 |
[21:23] | We’d heard the rebels, Jack and Mary, | 我们听说叛军 杰克和玛丽 |
[21:24] | set up a satellite colony there, an outpost. | 在那里建立了卫星聚居地 一个前哨 |
[21:29] | Wait. What do you mean you were? | 等等 什么叫本来 |
[21:33] | Me, Floyd, the rest of our group, | 我 弗洛伊德 和其他队员 |
[21:36] | we were crossing north through the Morehead Tunnel… | 我们走莫尔黑德隧道往北走 |
[21:42] | stumbled into a whole nest of those things. | 结果撞见了一整窝这玩意 |
[21:47] | Nine of us went in. | 我们九个人进去 |
[21:48] | Only me and Maggie came out. | 只有我和玛姬出来了 |
[21:52] | This tunnel, is it the only way north? | 这条隧道 是北上的唯一路吗 |
[21:54] | There’s a mountain pass, but it’s a long way around. | 还有山隘口 但是太绕远了 |
[21:58] | Tunnel’s the quickest route. | 隧道是最快的路线 |
[22:00] | If the long way is the safe way… | 如果远路安全 |
[22:03] | No. We’re already two days out from Dayton as it is. | 不 我们离代顿本就有两天的路程 |
[22:07] | We don’t have time for a detour. | 我们没时间绕路了 |
[22:09] | Listen, we’ve faced worse than a nest of vamps before. | 听着 我们应付过比一窝吸血鬼更可怕的局面 |
[22:12] | Much worse. | 可怕得多的 |
[22:13] | So if you still wanna get to Dayton, | 如果你们还想去代顿 |
[22:15] | we’ll keep you safe. | 我们可以保护你们 |
[22:17] | As far as we’re concerned, | 但我们 |
[22:19] | we’re going through that tunnel. | 是一定要走那条隧道的 |
[22:23] | *…dah day! I bet my money on the bob-tailed nag!* | *我敢把注压在短尾马上* |
[22:26] | *Somebody bet on the gray!* | *谁压那匹老马吧* |
[22:30] | One more time! | 再来 |
[22:33] | Hey, come on, Red. | 拜托 红发女 |
[22:35] | I’m just trying to have a good time with you. | 我只是想跟你开开心 |
[22:38] | Like last time. | 就像上次那样 |
[22:40] | You remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[22:42] | When I surprised you at your hotel room? | 我突然出现在了你的酒店房间 |
[22:49] | Oh. I mean, I even wanted you to put up a fight. | 我都希望你稍稍抵抗一下 |
[22:51] | I wanted a little bit of a tussle, | 我还想打打玩呢 |
[22:52] | but… you froze. | 但 你僵住了 |
[22:57] | You choked. | 你呆住了 |
[23:00] | So I choked ya. | 我就让你彻底说不出话了 |
[23:05] | What was that like, | 那是什么感觉 |
[23:07] | burning to death? | 被烧死 |
[23:14] | You know, I can’t get that smell out of my nose, that… | 我怎么都忘不了那个味儿 |
[23:18] | ashy reek of burnt up ginger! | 烧红发的焦臭味儿 |
[23:20] | Shut your mouth! | 闭嘴 |
[23:23] | You want to get inside my head, twist the knife? | 你想搅乱我的脑子 让我难受 |
[23:26] | Two can play that game. | 我也会这么玩 |
[23:29] | Do you know what your grace is making possible right now? | 知道你的能量在帮什么忙吗 |
[23:32] | The heartfelt family reunion | 感人的家庭大团聚 |
[23:35] | of Sam, Dean, Cass, Mary, | 萨姆 迪恩 小卡 玛丽 |
[23:38] | and your very own son Jack. | 还有你的亲儿子 杰克 |
[23:42] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[23:44] | Your wee boy’s over there, | 你儿子在那里呢 |
[23:46] | and he’ll be so glad to see his three fathers. | 等他见到他的三个爸爸会很开心的 |
[23:50] | Of course, as far as he’s concerned, they are his father. | 当然了 在他看来 他们才是他的爸爸 |
[23:54] | And you? | 你呢 |
[23:56] | You’re nothing to him. Or me. | 你对他什么都不是 对我也一样 |
[24:01] | Or anyone now. | 对谁都一样 |
[24:05] | Nothing. | 什么都不是 |
[24:13] | Red, you shouldn’t have made me mad. | 红发女 你不该惹我生气的 |
[24:16] | Step into my office. | 来我办公室一下 |
[24:19] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[24:22] | you and Gabe, you kicked me when I was down. | 你和小加 你们趁我消沉时打击我 |
[24:25] | I didn’t have any fight. I didn’t have anything to live for. | 我当时没有任何斗志 我没有任何求生欲 |
[24:28] | But you, you, | 但你 |
[24:31] | you gave me something to fight for again. | 你又给了我值得为之奋斗的东西 |
[24:34] | My boy. | 我儿子 |
[24:37] | So for that, that I’m gonna be quick. | 所以冲这点 我会让你死利落点 |
[24:39] | Defendatur! | [咒语] |
[24:56] | Bollocks. | 该死 |
[25:05] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[25:06] | This isn’t how you wanted things to work out, | 虽然这不如你所愿 |
[25:10] | but yes, Rowena, thanks to you, | 但是 罗威娜 多亏了你 |
[25:13] | Sam and Dean’ll be trapped in some sort of nightmare universe | 萨姆和迪恩要被困在噩梦般的世界里了 |
[25:16] | with the Devil himself. | 而且魔鬼也在那边 |
[25:18] | And you’re the only person who might be able | 而只有你或许能想办法 |
[25:22] | to devise a way to keep the door back home open for them. | 让门一直开到他们回来 |
[25:26] | But… | 但是 |
[25:29] | Sorry, boys. | 抱歉了 小伙子们 |
[25:31] | Au revoir, bon voyage, not my problem. | 再见 一路顺风 不关我事 |
[25:44] | Bollocks! | 该死 |
[25:51] | Bums bollocks. | 该死极了 |
[25:56] | You good? | 准备了吗 |
[25:57] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[25:58] | Second time’s a charm, right? | 第二次或许能成功 是吧 |
[26:01] | All right, here’s the plan. | 好了 计划如下 |
[26:02] | Stay close, keep walking. | 跟紧了 别停步 |
[26:04] | Anything moves, kill it. | 会动的都杀 |
[26:07] | Let’s do this. | 我们上吧 |
[27:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:07] | Tripped. | 绊倒了 |
[27:55] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[27:56] | Here. Let me. | 让我来 |
[28:55] | Maggie! Maggie! | 玛姬 玛姬 |
[29:04] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[29:09] | Let’s keep moving. | 我们继续走 |
[30:06] | We got a blocked passage over here. | 这边的路被堵上了 |
[30:07] | Need to move some rocks. | 得搬石块 |
[30:26] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[30:45] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[30:51] | Floyd? | 弗洛伊德 |
[30:54] | Maggie, help! | 玛姬 救命 |
[30:59] | I got it. I got it. | 我搞定了 |
[31:29] | Sammy! | 萨姆 |
[31:30] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[31:32] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[31:37] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[31:48] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[31:57] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[31:59] | Sammy! | 萨姆 |
[32:08] | – Dean. – What? | -迪恩 -怎么 |
[32:10] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[32:12] | No! | 不 |
[32:14] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[32:16] | We don’t have time. | 我们没时间了 |
[32:25] | Dean, we can’t save him. | 迪恩 我们救不了他 |
[32:52] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[32:57] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[32:58] | Um, about your friend, | 你朋友的事 |
[32:59] | I’m so s– | 我很遗… |
[33:43] | We must be getting close to Dayton. | 我们肯定靠近代顿了 |
[33:44] | On the outskirts at least. | 至少到外围了 |
[33:48] | I-I-I can’t. | 我不能… |
[33:50] | This…this warding is too strong. | 这符文太强了 |
[34:28] | We’re — we’re not here to fight. | 我们不是来找架的 |
[34:30] | We’re just looking for… | 我们只想找 |
[34:35] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[34:38] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[34:49] | How did you even find us? | 你们怎么找到我们的 |
[35:08] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[35:11] | where’s Sam? | 萨姆呢 |
[36:02] | Hey, Sammy. | 好啊 萨姆 |
[36:04] | No. | 不 |
[36:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:07] | I mean, you could do the whole pinch yourself, | 你可以捏自己 |
[36:10] | rub your eyes thing, | 揉眼睛 |
[36:11] | or you could put on your big boy pants | 也可以像个大男孩那样 |
[36:13] | and just, you know, | 直接 |
[36:15] | cut right to the realization | 认清现实 |
[36:17] | that yep, it’s me. | 的确是我 |
[36:20] | Y-you — you… | 你 |
[36:23] | – You brought me back. – I did. | -你复活了我 -是的 |
[36:27] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[36:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:30] | Oh, well, I’m getting to that. | 我正要说呢 |
[36:33] | The rift. | 裂缝 |
[36:35] | The rift. Rowena. | 裂缝 罗威娜 |
[36:36] | Oh, she’s okay. | 她没事 |
[36:38] | I mean, I-I was gonna kill her, | 我虽然是想杀她 |
[36:40] | but she blasted me here before I had a chance to, so… | 但我还没来得及动手 就被她轰到了这里 |
[36:43] | It’s great, self-defense. | 真是厉害 自卫 |
[36:45] | But, uh, I was coming here anyway. | 但我反正也要来这里的 |
[36:47] | But we drained you. | 但我们放了你的能量 |
[36:49] | So how did I have the juice to pull off | 所以我怎么会有能量 |
[36:51] | my little Lazarus trick? | 让你复活吗 |
[36:53] | Uh, that’s a long story, | 说来话长了 |
[36:54] | but I was basically tracking you here, | 但我基本上追踪你们到了这里 |
[36:57] | and then I came across a handful of Michael’s angels | 然后我遭遇了一队米迦勒的天使 |
[37:00] | and I… | 然后我 |
[37:04] | ate ’em. | 吃了他们 |
[37:08] | I guess it’s not really a long story, is it? | 看来说来也没那么话长嘛 |
[37:11] | – What do you want? – What do I want? | -你想要什么 -我想要什么 |
[37:13] | I want what everyone wants. | 我想要大家都想要的 |
[37:14] | I want a personal apology from Pop. | 我想要老爸亲自道歉 |
[37:17] | I want rerun-free, year-round episodes of “Drag Race”” | 我想看全年免费重播的《变装赛》 |
[37:21] | Yeah, got it. Okay, right. | 懂了 好吧 |
[37:23] | We’re done here. | 我们没话可说了 |
[37:26] | Are you going? | 你去哪 |
[37:28] | Here. | 给 |
[37:30] | It’s dark out there. | 外面黑 |
[37:40] | Yeah, they’re sorta… sorta all over there, | 嗯 他们到处都是 |
[37:43] | and I’m holding them back. | 是我在抵着他们呢 |
[37:46] | They’re just waiting for a little snap of the fingers, | 他们就等着我弹个指响呢 |
[37:47] | but I didn’t want ’em flooding in here and eatin’ ya again, | 但我不希望他们再冲进来吃你 |
[37:51] | not until after we finished our convo. | 至少得等我们谈完了的 |
[37:56] | What do you want?! | 你想要什么 |
[38:02] | I want what you already have — | 我想要你已经有了的 |
[38:05] | a relationship with my son. | 跟我儿子建立感情 |
[38:11] | Okay, there was a time that I would, | 好吧 曾几何时 |
[38:13] | you know, just grab him, but… | 我会直接抓住他 但 |
[38:17] | I’ve grown. | 我成长了 |
[38:18] | Yeah, sure you have. | 是啊 当然了 |
[38:19] | I have, Samuel. | 是真的 萨穆埃尔 |
[38:22] | I want my son, | 我想要我儿子 |
[38:25] | and you’re gonna help me. | 而且你得帮我 |
[38:28] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[38:29] | Well, I don’t feel like he’ll give me a chance | 我觉得如果我不带礼物去 |
[38:31] | unless I come bearing gifts. | 他是不会给我机会的 |
[38:35] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[38:37] | That’s you. | 就是你 |
[38:40] | Look, Sammy, I’m — I’m not asking you | 萨姆 我不是叫你 |
[38:41] | to — to like it or to like me. | 喜欢这样 或喜欢我 |
[38:44] | All I’m asking is that you acknowledge the truth, | 我只求 你承认事实 |
[38:47] | that I was the one who brought you back to life, | 是我把你复活了 |
[38:50] | that I was the one who lifted you from the darkness | 是我带你走出了黑暗 |
[38:52] | and into the light. | 走进了光明 |
[38:54] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[38:58] | Apocalypse World, Michael’s armies — | 天启世界 米迦勒的军队 |
[39:01] | you really think you and your family | 你真觉得你和你的家人 |
[39:02] | can handle that stuff alone? | 自己能应付得来吗 |
[39:05] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[39:09] | And what if I say no? | 如果我拒绝呢 |
[39:13] | All right, let me just make this | 好吧 让我来 |
[39:14] | really, really, really easy — | 说得非常非常 |
[39:16] | easy enough for even you to understand, Sammy. | 非常清楚 以便你理解 萨姆 |
[39:18] | I’m gettin’ to Jack one way or the other. | 我无论如何都要找回杰克 |
[39:21] | The only question is, you coming with? | 唯一的问题是 你是想一起来 |
[39:25] | Or that? | 还是去喂他们 |
[39:31] | Your move, champ. | 你决定吧 哥们 |
[40:24] | No, he can’t be dead. | 不 他不可能死 |
[40:25] | He can’t be dead. | 他不可能死 |
[40:27] | – Jack, I – Couldn’t you bring him back? | -杰克 -你不能复活他吗 |
[40:30] | Why didn’t you bring him back? | 你怎么没复活他 |
[40:32] | I’m not strong enough. | 我没有足够力量 |
[40:34] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[40:36] | If we could’ve, we would’ve. | 如果我们能 当然会的 |
[40:39] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:43] | We have to go back, | 我们得回去 |
[40:45] | get his body. | 找回他的尸体 |
[41:12] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[41:41] | Hello, son. | 你好 儿子 |