英文名称:Over the Hedge
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | Oh, no! | 哦,不! |
[00:34] | Come on! | 下来! |
[00:52] | Come on, baby. | 快下来! |
[00:55] | Grab it! | 抓住! |
[01:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:12] | What…? | 什么…? |
[01:28] | Vincent. | 文森特 |
[01:30] | No, no, bad idea. Bad idea! | 不,不,这主意不好 |
[02:49] | Just take what you need. | 那就只拿些必需的 |
[02:51] | Just take what you need. | 只拿必需品 |
[03:13] | What’s…? | 什么…? |
[03:44] | RJ? RJ? | |
[03:46] | No? | 不是 |
[03:47] | The moon’s not full. | 还没有到满月 |
[03:49] | You woke me up a week early? | 你提前一周就把我叫醒了? |
[03:54] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[03:56] | Don’t tell me you’re dumb enough to actually try and steal my stuff. | 别告诉我你愚蠢到来偷我的东西 |
[04:01] | RJ, I’m gonna have to kill you. | RJ,我要杀了你 |
[04:04] | Please, I’m just a desperate guy trying to feed his family. | 求你了,我是为了一家老小才这么做的 |
[04:07] | – You don’t have a family. – I meant a family of one. | – 你可没有家眷啊 – 我是说只有我一个人的家 |
[04:10] | OK, wait, wait, wait, wait! Look, it’s still in the cave. | 好吧,等等,等等! 你看,这些东西还都在洞里面 |
[04:13] | So, technically, not stolen. | 所以,严格的说,我没有偷东西 |
[04:17] | Oh, no! | 不要啊! |
[04:19] | No! | 不要! |
[04:24] | Slow! | 慢点! |
[04:28] | Stop! | 停下来! |
[04:32] | That was close. | 好险 |
[04:40] | Vincent, wait! I can get it all back! | 文森特,等下!我把东西都赔给你 |
[04:44] | That’s right! If you eat me, you’d have to do it. | 没错! 要是你把我吃了,你就得自己去找了 |
[04:46] | But I can get it. All of it! | 但是我有办法找到你想要的东西 所有的东西! |
[04:49] | – My red wagon? – Redder! | – 我的红色小推车? – 会比原来的颜色更鲜艳! |
[04:52] | – The blue cooler? – Blue cooler. On my list! | – 我的蓝色冷藏箱? – 蓝色冷藏箱,没问题! |
[04:55] | – Gotta be blue? – Yes! | – 必须是蓝色的吗? – 对! |
[04:56] | And I want my Spuddies. I love those things. | 我还要我的薯片 我爱薯片 |
[04:59] | ‘Cause with a Spuddie, enough just isn’t enough. | “薯片在手,一切都无止境” |
[05:03] | So true. Painfully true. And I’ll tell you what. | 没错,千真万确! |
[05:06] | I’m gonna get you the giant picnic pack, family-fun size. | 我一定帮你找来家庭野餐超大包装 |
[05:08] | – They have that? – I’m pretty sure. | – 有超大包装吗? – 有的,有的 |
[05:12] | All right, RJ. I’m going back to sleep. | 好吧,RJ,我现在要回去睡觉了 |
[05:15] | When that moon is full, I’m waking up. | 满月的时候,我就会醒过来 |
[05:18] | And all my stuff had better be right back where it was. | 我醒来的时候 最好我要的东西都在我眼前 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1141个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:183个,六级词汇:89个,GRE词汇:105个,托福词汇:135个,考研词汇:200个,专四词汇:157个,专八词汇:31个, 所有生词标注共:378个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:22] | But that’s just one week! That’s impossible for one guy! | 那只有一周的时间! 我一个人不可能做到的! |
[05:26] | A week’s perfect. I’ll get some helpers. | 一周时间足够了,我会找人帮忙的 |
[05:28] | Full moon, all my stuff. And don’t even think about running away. | 满月,我所有的东西 你可别惦记着逃跑啊 |
[05:32] | Because if you do, I will hunt you down and kill you. | 你要是敢跑 我会抓住你,然后把你宰了你的 |
[05:40] | OK! OK, buddy! You just rest easy, all right, ’cause I’m on it. | 好的,老兄 你只管好好休息,剩下的就交给我好了 |
[05:44] | Hey, in a week from now, we’re gonna be laughing about this thing. | 一周以后,我们肯定把这件事当笑话来讲 |
[07:19] | Oh, boy, that’s cold! That’s cold! | 天啊,好冷,好冷! |
[07:22] | The one place I didn’t have a shell. | 为什么我那地方没有甲壳呢 |
[07:34] | Wow. | 哇 |
[07:43] | Spring. | 春天 |
[07:45] | That means there’s only 274 days left till winter. | 也就是说再过274天就到冬天了 |
[07:47] | Everybody, wake up! Hibernation’s over. | 大家都快起来啊! 冬眠结束了! |
[07:50] | Oh, morning! | 早上好啊! |
[07:51] | – Morning, Hammy. – I gotta go wee-wee! | – 早安,哈米 – 我要去尿尿! |
[07:54] | Not in the lake we drink from! | 不要在我们喝水的湖里! |
[07:56] | Let’s go, all right, the rest of you. It’s spring! | 好了,大家都起来啦 春天到了! |
[07:59] | That means we gotta get to work. | 我们要干活啦 |
[08:01] | Finished. No, wait! | 尿完了,不,再等下 |
[08:04] | Come on, everybody. Wake up. Don’t make me come in there. | 快点,快起来了! 别逼我过去挨个叫你们 |
[08:07] | Ya’ll better listen. | 你听好 |
[08:08] | I’ve been holding something in all winter, and I’m about to let it out. | 我整个冬天都被束缚着 现在我要好好自在一下 |
[08:12] | – I’m up, I’m up! – She means it. Let’s go! | – 我起来了,我起来了! – 她是说真的,我们走吧 |
[08:15] | Thank you, Stella. | 谢谢,斯塔娜 |
[08:16] | Oh, I can clear a room, Verne. Come on, that much I can do. | 别这样,沃恩 一个房间我还是能打扫的 |
[08:19] | – Good morning. – Good morning, everyone! | – 早上好 – 大家早上好! |
[08:22] | – How’d you guys sleep? – Just a super-duper morning. | – 你们睡的怎么样? – 真是个明媚的早晨 |
[08:25] | Oh, jeepers. | 哦,天啊 |
[08:26] | Whoa, not lookin’ so good around the eyes there, hon. | 哦,亲爱的,看来你休息的不怎么好啊 |
[08:30] | Bucky and Quillo were up every three or four weeks. | 巴蒂和奎罗每3,4周就醒一次 |
[08:32] | And Spike kept poking me. | 斯派克总是戳我 |
[08:33] | Yeah. Well, he’s kinda pokey. | 是啊,这孩子是挺扎人的 |
[08:35] | He’s the sharpest of the bunch there. | 他是这些孩子中最扎人的 |
[08:37] | You know what? How ’bout I take the day shift? | 这样好不好? 白天我来看孩子 |
[08:40] | Oh, Lou, that’d be just super. | 哦,露,这样真是太好了 |
[08:41] | All right, kids, you heard your mother, and now you listen to me. Shape up. | 好啦,孩子们,听到你妈的话了吗? 现在你们要听我的,乖乖的 |
[08:47] | Oh, boy. | 哦,天啊 |
[08:48] | This is what I was afraid of. | 这是我最担心的 |
[08:50] | Where’s the food? Is there any left? I’m hungry, so is there any left? | 吃的在哪?还有吃的吗? 我好饿,哪里有吃的? |
[08:54] | We ate all the food, Hammy. During the winter? We gotta go get some more now. | 哈米,冬天的时候我们把食物都吃了 现在我们要去找些新的 |
[08:58] | Oh, right! I buried some nuts in the woods. | 哦,对了! 我在这个树林里藏了些坚果 |
[09:00] | I know where they are. I’ll be right back. Bye! | 我知道在什么地方 我一会就回来,再见! |
[09:07] | – That’s enough. – Dad, it was just snow. | 爸,那只是雪 |
[09:10] | But it could have been a predator. | 我还以为是食肉动物来了 |
[09:12] | Isn’t playing dead a little… weak? | 装死是不是有点太…弱智了? |
[09:14] | Heather, how many times must I say it? | 西斯,我和你说了多少遍了? |
[09:17] | Playing possum is what we do. | 装死是我们的本能 |
[09:19] | We die so that we live! | 只有装死,我们才能生存下去! |
[09:21] | I’m the boss of you, OK? So calm down. | 我是你爸,知道吗?快静下来 |
[09:24] | That’s what we need to find you this year, don’t you know? A good fella. | 你知道吗?今年我们要帮你找个对象 |
[09:27] | – A good fella? A good fella? – Jeepers, here we go. | – 对象?对象? – 天啊,又来了 |
[09:31] | Why does everyone think I need a man? | 为什么你们都觉得我需要个男人照顾? |
[09:32] | I look like a nest and smell like a swamp. | 我这人看上去脏脏的,闻起来臭臭的 |
[09:35] | So when you find a fella who’s decent, | 要是你知道有谁为人正派 |
[09:37] | good with kids and has no sense of smell, call me. | 会照顾孩子,而且没有嗅觉,记得告诉我! |
[09:46] | – Hello? – I don’t care who started it. | – 伙计们 – 我才不在乎是谁先挑的头 |
[09:48] | – Hello? – I don’t care who started it. | – 伙计们 – 我才不在乎是谁先挑的头 |
[09:53] | Oh, look, food. | 看啊,吃的! |
[09:54] | Well, I think you know what this means. | 好吧,我觉得你们都知道这代表着什么 |
[09:57] | – Verne. – Just a minute, Hammy. | – 沃恩 – 等一下,哈米 |
[09:59] | This means we were nine berries away from starvation. | 这意味着我们一无所有快要饿死了 |
[10:04] | Sorry. That was a little intense. | 对不起,可能我说的太严重了 |
[10:06] | I meant really serious hunger pains. | 我的意思是很严重的温饱问题 |
[10:08] | Verne! | 沃恩! |
[10:10] | – Not finished, Hammy. – Morning, Lou, Penny. | – 我还没说完,哈米 – 早上好,露,佩尼 |
[10:12] | – Thanks. – Hey, kids. | – 谢谢 – 嘿,孩子们 |
[10:15] | – What I want to tell you is… – Verne! | – 我想说的是… – 沃恩! |
[10:16] | I’m not done, Hammy. If you have to go again, just go. | 哈米,我还没说完呢 如果你还要走的话,走好了 |
[10:20] | OK. So all I’m saying is we cut it a little close. | 我们现在已经一无所有了 |
[10:22] | So this year we need to make sure that we fill the log… | 所以今年我们一定要把原木填满 |
[10:25] | – All the way to the top. – Exactly. All the way to the top. | – 完完全全填满 – 没错,完全填满 |
[10:28] | – Because what are we? – Foragers! | – 因为我们是什么呢? – 抢劫者! |
[10:31] | – And what do we forage? – Food! | – 我们抢的是什么呢? – 食物! |
[10:34] | – Right. – Super, Verne, really super. | – 没错 – 好极了,沃恩,好极了! |
[10:36] | OK, Hammy. | 好了,哈米 |
[10:38] | – What is it? – What is what? | – 什么事? – 什么什么事? |
[10:39] | What is it you want to tell me? | 你刚才想和我说什么? |
[10:42] | What was it, what was it, what was it, what was it? | 什么事?是什么事来着? |
[10:45] | Wait. Right on the tip of my tongue. Oh, yeah! | 等一下,就在我嘴边,一时想不起来了 哦,想起来了! |
[10:47] | There’s a weird thing I’ve never seen before. | 那边有一个我从来没见过的,很奇怪的东西 |
[10:49] | It’s really scary. Follow me. | 真的好恐怖 跟我来 |
[10:53] | OK. Meeting called on account of weird scary thing. | 奇怪可怕的东西 |
[10:56] | Let’s go. | 去看看吧 |
[11:00] | Foragers… | 抢劫者… |
[11:03] | Hammy, what weird thing? | 哈米,什么奇怪的东西? |
[11:05] | Oh. That weird thing. | 哦,这个奇怪的东西 |
[11:35] | It never ends! | 它没有头! |
[11:41] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[11:44] | It never ends that way too! | 那边也没有头! |
[11:46] | – Jeepers, Lou. – Whoa. | – 天啊,露 – 哇 |
[11:48] | Yeah, jeepers is the word there, hon. | 天啊,亲爱的 |
[11:50] | – I’ve never seen anything like this. – Man, that’s big. | – 我从来没见过这种东西 – 天,好大啊 |
[11:56] | – What is this thing? – Heather, no! | – 究竟是什么东西? – 西斯,不要! |
[11:58] | – I’m scared. – Me too, Mama. | – 我好怕 – 我也是,妈妈 |
[12:01] | It’s OK, it’s just a… What is this thing, Lou? | 没什么,这只是… 露,这是什么东西? |
[12:04] | I… Well, it’s a… It’s… Verne? | 我…这个…它是…沃恩? |
[12:08] | Well, it’s… it’s obviously… | 嗯,这个…很明显… |
[12:10] | …some kind of bush? | …大概是矮树丛? |
[12:12] | I’d be less afraid of it if I just knew what it was called. | 要是知道这是什么东西 我会稍微不害怕些 |
[12:14] | – Let’s call it Steve! – Steve? | – 叫它斯蒂文好了! – 斯蒂文? |
[12:16] | – It’s a pretty name. – Steve sounds nice. | – 这名字不错 – 斯蒂文听上去不错 |
[12:18] | – I’m a lot less scared of Steve. – Oh, great and powerful Steve! | – 我现在不怎么害怕了 – 哦,伟大强壮的斯蒂文 |
[12:23] | – What do you want? – I don’t think it can speak. | – 你想要什么呢? – 我觉得它不会说话 |
[12:26] | I heard that, young man! | 年轻人,我听到了 |
[12:29] | – You get over here right now! – OK. | – 你现在马上给我过来! – 好吧 |
[12:31] | Hammy, get back here. | 哈米,回来 |
[12:33] | – Steve is angry! – It came from the other side of Steve. | – 斯蒂文生气了! – 那声音是从斯蒂文的另一边传过来的 |
[12:35] | I mean the bush. I mean… Jeez! | 我是说矮木丛,天啊! |
[12:40] | There’s only one way we’re gonna find out what this thing is, | 只有一个办法可行了 |
[12:43] | and what this is all about. I’m gonna go check it out. | 我过去看看究竟这是怎么一回事 |
[12:55] | Steve ate Verne! | 斯蒂文吃了沃恩! |
[12:57] | All right, Steve, you brought this on yourself. | 好了,斯蒂文 这可是你自找的 |
[13:00] | Stella, don’t! I’m not eaten, I just tripped. | 斯塔娜,不要! 我没事,只是绊倒了 |
[13:05] | I’m gonna go over there. Just don’t anybody move. | 现在我就过去 大家都呆在原地别动 |
[13:18] | Kids, come on, hurry up! You’ll be late! | 孩子们,快点,你们要迟到了! |
[13:34] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[13:47] | Oh, hey there, little… | 嘿,小… |
[13:50] | …fella. | …家伙 |
[13:58] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[14:10] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 哇,哇,哇,哇,哇! |
[14:29] | Operator. Can I help you? | 接线员,有什么可以帮忙的吗? |
[14:33] | No, I can talk. I’m just driving. | 没事,现在讲没问题,我只是在开车 |
[14:52] | Verne’s back. | 沃恩回来了 |
[14:53] | – Verne! – Jeepers! | – 沃恩! – 天啊! |
[14:54] | – You OK? – Help him up. | – 你没事吧? – 帮他一把 |
[14:56] | – What was over there? – Freaky pink primates! | – 那边有什么东西? – 奇怪的粉红色灵长类动物! |
[14:59] | They must have come while we were hibernating. It was awful. | 他们一定是在我们冬眠的时候来的 太可怕了 |
[15:02] | They had wheels on their feet and these sticks, and they were | 他们脚上长着轮子,还有那些长棍 |
[15:05] | whacking me with these sticks like it was some sort of sick game. | 他们用长棍抽打我 就好像是在玩什么恶心人的游戏 |
[15:08] | You should have died! You should have laid down and died. | 你应该装死的! 你应该倒在地上装死的! |
[15:11] | – Dad. – That’s not the worst part. | – 爸 – 这还不是最可怕的 |
[15:13] | Half the forest is gone. | 最可怕的是大半个森林都消失了! |
[15:16] | The oak trees and the berry bushes, | 橡树和浆果树… |
[15:18] | they’re just… they’re just gone. | 他们都… 他们都不见了 |
[15:21] | Jeepers. | 老天啊 |
[15:23] | What’ll we do for food? | 那我们的食物怎么办? |
[15:24] | How are we gonna live? | 我们可怎么活下去? |
[15:28] | I don’t know. But here’s what I do know. | 我不知道 但是我知道的是… |
[15:30] | We will be fine as long as no one goes over Steve again. | 只要我们不再到斯蒂文的另一边去 我们就不会有事的 |
[15:34] | It’s called a hedge, and it is not to be feared, my amphibious friend. | 那东西叫树篱 没什么可怕的,我的两栖类朋友们 |
[15:39] | It is the gateway to the good life. | 它是通向美好生活的大门 |
[15:42] | I’m a reptile, actually. | 事实上,我是爬行类 |
[15:44] | But, you know, it’s a common mistake. | 不过,大家常犯这种错误 |
[15:46] | And you are? | 你是? |
[15:47] | Where are my manners. I’m RJ. | 我这是没礼貌啊,我叫RJ |
[15:51] | Don’t think I’m prying, but I couldn’t help overhearing, | 别认为我这人爱偷听 我只是无意中听到你们的 |
[15:54] | and I can shed a little light on what this whole hedge situation is about. | 我想我能帮你们搞明白 这些树篱到底是怎么回事 |
[15:58] | You see, what was once mere wilderness | 以前的那片荒地 |
[16:00] | is now 54 acres of man-made, manicured, air-conditioned paradise. | 现在已经改造成了54英亩 整洁的带空调系统的天堂 |
[16:05] | Except for that little-bitty speck. You are here. | 当然除了这一小片 你们现在的位置就是这里 |
[16:08] | No, no, that’s a good thing. You’re hibernators, right? | 别怕,这是好事 你们都是冬眠动物,是不是? |
[16:11] | You gather food, store it for the winter? | 你们为了过冬而储存食物,对吧? |
[16:14] | – We fill the log! – Hammy. | – 我们会填原木 – 哈米 |
[16:15] | Really? This log? This cave-like log? | 真的?这个原木? 这个象洞穴一样的原木? |
[16:18] | – All the way to the top. – Ozzie. | – 一直完完全全的填满这个原木 – 奥齐 |
[16:21] | Let me ask ya, how long’s it take? | 大概要多长时间? |
[16:23] | – You know, to fill the log? – Two hundred and seventy-four days. | – 我是说,多长时间才能填满? – 274天 |
[16:28] | – Ever done it in a week? – That’s impossible. | – 有没有试过一周就填完? – 那不可能 |
[16:30] | Not if we work together. | 我们一起干就可能 |
[16:31] | You’ve got the food gathering skills, I’ve got the know-how, | 你们有聚集食物的本领 我有聪明的大脑 |
[16:34] | – and they have the food! – How much food? | – 他们则有我们需要的食物! – 多少食物? |
[16:37] | Loads of food. Heaps of food. Food out the wazoo! | 好多好多,不计其数的食物 |
[16:40] | Well, whatever kind of food comes out of a wazoo, | 不管是什么样的食物 |
[16:42] | I don’t think we’re interested in eating. | 我们都不感兴趣 |
[16:45] | I don’t know, the guy’s making a lot of sense to me. | 我不知道 但是我觉得这家伙说的有道理 |
[16:47] | – I think we should listen. – Yeah, I’m OK with wazoo food there. | – 我觉得我们该听听他说的 – 对啊,我对那些食物也有兴趣 |
[16:50] | No, you’re not. The tail is tingling. | 不行,我的尾巴现在正痛呢 |
[16:53] | – Why didn’t you say so? – Hold on, hold on. The what is what? | – 你怎么不早说? – 等一下,等一下,那是什么意思? |
[16:57] | When something doesn’t feel right, my tail tingles. Let me tell you, | 当有不详的事情降临时,我的尾巴就会痛 |
[17:00] | everything you’ve said so far is driving my tail crazy. | 目前为止,你说的每一句话 都叫我的尾巴疼痛不止 |
[17:02] | Listen. Verne, right? This isn’t something you need to be afraid of. | 听我说,沃恩 没什么可担心的 |
[17:06] | Well, I am. And for good reason. | 我就是担心,而且事出有因 |
[17:10] | This is not a birthmark. | 这可不是胎记 |
[17:11] | That’s because you went over there without a guide. | 那是因为没有人引导你 你一个人过去那边的 |
[17:14] | Thanks for stopping by. We’re not interested. | 多谢你的好意 我们不感兴趣 |
[17:16] | Not interested in the most delicious food you’ve ever tasted? | 你对世界上最美味的食物不感兴趣? |
[17:20] | – No! – Come on. | – 没错! – 别这样 |
[17:21] | Not interested! | 不感兴趣! |
[17:24] | OK. I get it. | 好吧,我明白了 |
[17:26] | I understand. This is something that you’re just not open to. | 我明白了 这是你们从来没有尝过的东西 |
[17:38] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[17:40] | – Oh, my! – Jeepers. | – 哦,天啊 – 老天爷啊 |
[17:42] | What is that? | 那是什么东西? |
[17:44] | That, my friend, is a magical combination of corn flour, | 伙计,这是魔幻的玉米粉化合物 |
[17:47] | dehydrated cheese solids, BHA, BHT and good old MSG, | 无水固体奶酪 水杨酸,抗氧剂还有古胺酸钠 |
[17:52] | a.k.a., the chip. Nacho cheese flavor. | 简言之就是薯片,烤干酪味的 |
[17:56] | – Over here! Toss me one of those! – More please! More. | – 这里,给我来一片 – 再来点,再来点 |
[17:59] | Yeah, Verne, those were good! | 沃恩,这些味道好极了 |
[18:01] | It’s all good. And we’re going over there. Tonight! | 都是好东西! 我们今晚上就过那边去找食物! |
[18:03] | Yeah! | 好啊! |
[18:06] | Welcome to suburbia. | 欢迎光临! |
[18:06] | Welcome to suburbia. | 欢迎光临 |
[18:09] | – Wow! – Look at that! | – 哇! – 看那边! |
[18:14] | Hey, Mom, look at us! Look at us! | 嘿,妈,看我们,看我们 |
[18:16] | Oh, my! Hon, look at this. | 哦,天啊,亲爱的,看看这个 |
[18:19] | Jeepers. | 老天爷啊 |
[18:21] | How’s that tail, Verne? | 沃恩,你的尾巴感觉怎么样? |
[18:22] | Listen, if anybody in this family gets hurt, I’m holding you responsible. | 你给我听好,要是这个家里有一个人受伤 你就要负责任 |
[18:26] | They’re having a good time. I’ll take responsibility for that. | 他们都玩的很开心 这个我可以负责 |
[18:30] | – This is neat. – Look at that. | – 真干净 – 看那个 |
[18:32] | – Hey, Spike, look at that. – Hey, Verno, | – 嘿,斯派克,你瞧那个 – 嘿,沃恩 |
[18:34] | I took a few clippings out of my quills to do a little comparison. | 我做了一个小比较 |
[18:37] | Look at this, the grass seems to be greener over here. | 你看,这边的草看起来比我们那边的要绿些 |
[18:40] | Verne, are you certain you came to the same place? | 沃恩,你早上来的是这个地方吗? |
[18:42] | Yeah, ’cause the raccoon says… | 对啊,浣熊说… |
[18:44] | OK, enough about him. I get it. | 好了,够了,我都明白了 |
[18:47] | So he can do a couple of tricks. I mean, it’s not like he can walk on water. | 他懂一些诀窍,但是别把他当圣人 我是说,他又不会在水上行走 |
[18:50] | Hey, everybody! This way to the food! | 嘿,伙计们,食物在这边! |
[18:55] | – That thing’s huge! – What is that? | – 这东西好大! – 是什么啊? |
[18:57] | That is an SUV. Humans ride around in it | 这是辆汽车 人类会开着它到处跑 |
[19:00] | because they are slowly losing their ability to walk. | 人类已经慢慢丧失他们行走的能力了 |
[19:03] | – Jeepers, it’s so big! – How many humans fit in there? | – 老天啊,这东西好大! – 里面能坐多少人? |
[19:06] | Usually? One. | 通常情况下?一个人 |
[19:09] | Hi, this is Gladys Sharp. Your president? | 嗨,我是格兰迪斯夏普 你们的主席 |
[19:12] | Of the homeowner’s association? Right. | 私人房屋协会的主席,对,就是我 |
[19:14] | – Jeepers. – What is that? | – 老天爷啊 – 那是什么东西? |
[19:16] | Easy, easy, don’t worry. That’s just a human being. | 别担心,别担心 那只是个人类 |
[19:19] | And they are just as scared of us as we are of them. | 他们就像我们怕他们一样的怕我们 |
[19:22] | Now, if a human does happen to see you, just lay down, | 如果人类看到了你,就躺下 |
[19:25] | roll over and give your privates a good licking. They love it. | 打个滚,舔舔你的屁股就行了 他们就喜欢看我们那样 |
[19:29] | The charter, which you signed, says the grass is supposed to be two inches, | 你签的那个合同,上面说草地有2英寸 |
[19:32] | and according to my measuring stick, yours is 2.5. | 但是根据我的测量,你的草地有2.5英寸 |
[19:36] | Could we just get the food and go? Really, do they have it or not? | 我们拿了食物马上离开好不好? 他们到底有没有食物啊? |
[19:40] | Didn’t you see it? It was in the box. They’ve always got food with them. | 你没看到吗?食物都在那个盒子里面 人类总是把食物放在盒子里面 |
[19:43] | We eat to live, these guys live to eat. | 我们是为了生存而吃东西 而人类是为了吃东西而活着 |
[19:47] | Let me show you what I’m talking about. | 我告诉你究竟是怎么回事 |
[19:49] | The human mouth is called a “pie hole.” | 人类的嘴实际上就是一个”大洞” |
[19:52] | The human being is called a “couch potato.” | 人类实际上就是”终日懒散在家的人” |
[19:54] | That is a device to summon food. | 那个是叫食物的仪器 |
[19:57] | That is one of the many voices of food. | 那个是食物的声音 |
[20:00] | That is the portal for the passing of the food. | 那个是传递食物的通道 |
[20:03] | That is one of the many food transportation vehicles. | 那个是食物运输工具 |
[20:06] | Humans bring the food, take the food, | 人类带来食物,拿走食物 |
[20:08] | ship the food, they drive the food, | 运输食物,驾驭食物 |
[20:11] | they wear the food! That gets the food hot. That keeps the food cold. | 甚至还穿戴食物!那个东西就是加热食物的 那个是冷藏食物的 |
[20:15] | That… I’m not sure what that is. | 那个…那东西我还不是很清楚 |
[20:19] | What do you know? Food! | 你知道吗,所有一切都是食物! |
[20:21] | That is the altar where they worship food. | 那个是他们祈祷食物的地方 |
[20:25] | That’s what they eat when they eat too much. | 他们要是吃太多了,就会吃这个东西 |
[20:27] | That gets rid of guilt so they can eat more food. | 这东西让他们减轻罪恶感 所以他们可以吃更多的东西 |
[20:30] | Food! Food! Food! Food! | 食物!食物!食物!食物! |
[20:32] | Food! | 食物! |
[20:34] | So you think they have enough? | 你觉得他们已经拥有够多了吗? |
[20:37] | Well, they don’t. For humans, enough is never enough! | 他们可不这么认为 对人类来说,需求是永无止境的 |
[20:42] | And what do they do with the stuff they don’t eat? | 他们怎么处理吃不了的东西? |
[20:45] | They put it in gleaming, silver cans, | 他们把食物放在这种闪闪发光的 银色的罐子里面 |
[20:49] | just for us. | 专门为我们准备的 |
[20:52] | Sweet jeepers. | 老天爷啊 |
[20:55] | Dig in! | 来吧! |
[20:58] | – Good, isn’t it? – OK. | – 不错,对不对? – 好的 |
[21:01] | – Wow. – Share there, everyone, share. | – 哇 – 大家互相分享一下食物嘛 |
[21:06] | That’s a diaper. And that does come out of a wazoo. | 这个是尿布 这个确实是不能吃的 |
[21:11] | So, what do you think? Was I right or was I right? | 你们觉得怎么样? 我说的话都对吧? |
[21:14] | And these things are just the scraps! | 其实这些都只是人类不吃的东西! |
[21:16] | Wait’ll you see what comes in the boxes, packages and cans! | 那些在盒子罐子里面的才是真正的好东西! |
[21:19] | I’m telling you, stick with me, and in one week | 大家跟着我 我保证只用一周的时间 |
[21:22] | we will gather enough food to… | 我们就能聚集足够的食物来… |
[21:24] | – To feed a bear. – What? | – 喂养一只大熊 – 什么? |
[21:27] | Just a figure of speech. | 只是打个比方 |
[21:31] | Halt! Intruders! Intruders! Get out, all of you. | 停止!入侵者!入侵者! 你们都给我快滚开 |
[21:35] | What is it, baby? | 宝贝,怎么回事? |
[21:39] | – What are you doing? – You said to lick our… | – 你们还等什么? – 你说过的,我们要… |
[21:41] | No! Nix that! Run! | 不!不要!快跑! |
[21:43] | – Run! – Get outta here! | – 跑啊! – 滚出去! |
[21:45] | Run! | 快跑啊! |
[21:47] | – Shoo! – To the hedge! | – 啊! – 快到树篱那去! |
[21:49] | Get out of here! I just mopped this patio! | 滚开! 我刚打扫过院子! |
[21:52] | Filthy vermin! | 恶心人的东西! |
[21:58] | Verne’s right, that was horrible. | 沃恩说得没错,刚才的一切好可怕 |
[21:59] | – You kids OK? – Stay close. | – 孩子你们还好吧? – 大家都呆在一起 |
[22:01] | – We’ll find other food, right? – See? That’s what I was talking about! | – 我们会找其他的食物,对吗? – 看到了吧?我说的就是那个 |
[22:05] | These humans don’t want us around. | 人类不喜欢我们 |
[22:07] | So we scared her, and she overreacted. No biggie. | 我们吓到她了 她有点反应过度,这没什么大不了的 |
[22:10] | No biggie? That is what we call a biggie. | 没什么大不了的? 我们就管那个叫大事 |
[22:13] | Come on, think about the food. It was worth it for that food, huh? | 别这样,想想那些食物 为了食物冒险是值得的,对不对? |
[22:16] | That stuff is to die for! | 那些食物是值得冒死去抢的 |
[22:20] | Let me rephrase that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[22:21] | No, to die for. You nailed that part. | 不,冒死,那是你自己说的 |
[22:24] | Look, maybe our little forest life | 我们这里的生活对你这个背着个袋子 |
[22:26] | looks primitive to a guy with a bag. | 到处行走的家伙来说,也许是原始一点 |
[22:28] | – What? – But I think I speak | – 什么? – 但是我觉得 |
[22:30] | for the whole family when I say we want nothing | 我是代表我们这个家庭对你说 我们什么都不需要 |
[22:32] | to do with anything that’s over that hedge. | 我们不想和树篱那边有任何瓜葛 |
[22:36] | – Oh, come on! – I’m done. | – 别这样 – 我也不要了 |
[22:38] | You haven’t even tried doughnuts yet! You wanna store fat? | 你们还没尝过油炸圈呢! 你们想不想储藏脂肪? |
[22:41] | That is the way to store some fat. | 那可是储藏脂肪的好方法 那样的话 |
[22:44] | You’ll be sweatin’ through the winter! | 你们整个冬天都会不停的出汗! |
[22:46] | – We’ll eat the bark, right? – OK, all right, you guys sleep on it! | – 我们会吃树皮,对吗? – 好吧,随你们自己吧 |
[22:50] | Good idea. I’m gonna check back with you. | 好主意 我会再回来的 |
[22:55] | Shoot! | 倒霉! |
[22:56] | Almost had ’em. | 差点就成了 |
[23:04] | – Good night, Heather. – Good night. | – 晚安,西斯 – 晚安 |
[23:06] | – Good night, Ozzie. – Good night. | – 晚安,奥齐 – 晚安 |
[23:08] | – Good night, Lou. – Good night. | – 晚安,露 – 晚安 |
[23:09] | – Night, Penny. – Good night. | – 晚安,佩尼 – 晚安 |
[23:11] | – Good night, Hammy. – Good night. | – 晚安,哈米 – 晚安 |
[23:12] | – Night, Bucky. – Good night. | – 晚安,巴蒂 – 晚安 |
[23:14] | – Good night, Spike. – Good night, Uncle Verne. | – 晚安,斯派克 – 晚安,沃恩叔叔 |
[23:16] | – Good night, Quillo. – Night, Uncle Verne. | – 晚安,奎罗 – 晚安,沃恩叔叔 |
[23:18] | When we wake up, only 273 days left till winter. | 我们再醒来的时候 只剩273天就该到冬天了 |
[23:20] | – That’s enough, Verne. – Good night, 273. | – 够了,沃恩 – 晚安,只有273天了 |
[23:26] | Spuddies… | 薯片… |
[23:28] | Cooler… Wagon… Redder wagon. | 冷藏箱…小推车…红色小推车 |
[23:33] | Time’s up, RJ. | RJ,时间到了 |
[23:35] | But I have six more days! No! | 我还有6天的时间!不要! |
[23:41] | OK. Four paws, fur. | 没事了,四只爪子,我的皮毛都还在 |
[23:44] | Still alive, still alive. | 我还活着,我还活着 |
[23:47] | So, what are you saying? You want me to take ’em to his house? | 你说什么? 你想叫我把他们带到他家去? |
[23:50] | – No. – Then what are you saying? | – 不是 – 那你说什么? |
[23:51] | Jimmy was pushing me on the bus. | 吉米在车上推我 |
[23:53] | – He likes you. – No way, he’s a creep. | – 他喜欢你 – 不可能,他好讨厌 |
[23:56] | Next time he shoves you, beat him up. | 下次他要是再推你,你就打他 |
[23:58] | Yes! | 太好了! |
[24:03] | OK, kids, dive in. There it is. Bark for breakfast! | 好了,孩子们,吃吧,你们的早餐 树皮早餐 |
[24:07] | – I want a doughnut! – I want pizza. | – 我想吃油炸圈 – 我想要批萨 |
[24:10] | No, you don’t. | 不行 |
[24:28] | OK. This is great. | 这个好吃极了 |
[24:36] | Granted, it takes some time to chew. | 好吧,我承认需要点时间咀嚼 |
[24:39] | But that… | 但是… |
[24:41] | That was very satisfying. | 确实非常好吃 |
[24:43] | And, by the way, lots of fiber in there too. | 而且,里面含有很多纤维 |
[24:48] | – Lots. – I gotta admit, that does look tasty. | – 非常多的纤维 – 我承认,那东西看上去确实美味 |
[24:53] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么? |
[24:54] | I’m here to help you with your… foraging thing. | 我来这帮你们… 帮你们抢东西 |
[24:58] | Look, Verne, you said a word yesterday about your little gang here. | 沃恩 昨天你用了一个词来形容你的这些伙计们 |
[25:02] | It starts with an F, do you remember what it was? | 是”F”开头的词 你还记得吗? |
[25:05] | – Family? – Right, right, that. | – 家庭? – 对,没错,就是这个 |
[25:07] | You know, that got me right here. | 你知道吗,这个词深深的触动了我 |
[25:09] | You see, Verne, I used to have all of that. | 沃恩,我以前也有自己的家庭 |
[25:12] | My own place, surrounded by loved ones, | 我自己的家,和自己亲爱的人在一起 |
[25:15] | universal remote. | 还有自己的全方位遥控器 |
[25:17] | But then all that went away with… | 但是一切都消失了 |
[25:20] | …the weed hacker incident. | 因为除草机的原因都消失了 |
[25:21] | Oh, God. | 哦,我的天 |
[25:23] | Oh, come here. | 哦 ,来这里 |
[25:25] | Yeah, that feels good, doesn’t it? | 这样感觉好点,是不是? |
[25:28] | – Oh, brother. – Jeepers, Verne. | – 哦,老兄 – 老天爷,沃恩 |
[25:30] | We could always use the extra hand there, you know. | 我们这里还需要帮手 |
[25:32] | The weed hacker, Verne. The weed hacker. | 除草机,沃恩 除草机 |
[25:36] | OK. | 好吧 |
[25:38] | Not your problem. I’ll just go. | 这些不是你的问题 我走了 |
[25:42] | This is me… | 我… |
[25:44] | …going. | …我走了 |
[25:46] | – Been nice. – Don’t hit. | – 大家保重 – 别打 |
[25:47] | Really nice getting to know you. | 认识你们真是高兴 |
[25:49] | Hey, I’m sure I’ll see you around the forest. | 嘿,我们还会再见面的 |
[25:51] | – Take care. – All right, all right. | – 保重 – 好吧,好吧 |
[25:54] | Hey, RJ? | 嘿,RJ? |
[25:57] | You can… you can stay. | 你…你可以留下来 |
[26:00] | – Come here, ya big lug! – No. | – 嘿,太好了! – 不要 |
[26:01] | I knew beneath this hard, crispy outside | 我就知道,这个硬壳下面 |
[26:04] | there was a soft, nougat-y center in there. | 一定有颗爱心的 |
[26:06] | – Do you mind if I call you Uncle Verne? – With every bone in my body. | – 我叫你沃恩叔叔,你不介意吧? – 当然不介意 |
[26:09] | Great. Hey, can I work with Hammy? | 太好了,嘿,我能不能和哈米一起干活? |
[26:12] | Wanna help me find my nuts? | 你想帮我找到坚果吗? |
[26:14] | Very tempting, Hammy, very tempting. But first, I want to show you this. | 当然了,哈米 但是,我先给你看样东西 |
[26:20] | You like this cookie? | 你喜欢小甜饼吗? |
[26:23] | – Well, this cookie’s junk! – I like a cookie. | – 这个小甜饼是垃圾! – 可我喜欢小甜饼 |
[26:25] | Easy, easy. Don’t worry. | 别担心,别担心 |
[26:26] | I know where we can get some cookies so valuable | 我知道在什么地方能找到小甜饼 |
[26:29] | that they are hand delivered by uniformed officers. | 那些小甜饼是专门由穿着制服的人送的 |
[26:34] | – The Doyles’ is the yellow house. – They only ordered one box. | – 科南道尔家是那栋黄房子 – 他们只要了一盒 |
[26:34] | – The Doyles’ is the yellow house. – They only ordered one box. | – 可南道尔家是那栋黄房子 – 他们只要了一盒 |
[26:37] | There they are. America’s most coveted cookies. | 就是那些 美国最好吃的小甜点 |
[26:39] | Love Handles, Skinny Mints, Neener Neeners and Smackeroons. | 至爱手柄牌,小薄荷牌 尼内尼内牌还有美元牌 |
[26:43] | And guess what? They’re all yours! | 他们都是你的了 |
[26:46] | Whoa, Hamilton. Hold on there, fella. | 哦,哈米,等一下,伙计 |
[26:49] | I love your energy, but you can’t take ’em. | 你可真有能量 但是这样你可拿不到他们 |
[26:51] | – You said they’re mine. – They will be, | – 你刚才说了他们都是我的 – 会是你的 |
[26:53] | if we successfully marry your manic energy to my brilliant plan! | 如果我们能成功的把你的能量和 我的聪明才智嫁接到一起的话! |
[26:57] | – You with me, kid? – l… I… I… | – 明白吗,孩子? – 我…我…我… |
[26:59] | The l’s have it! Let’s ride. | 就当你明白了 我们行动吧 |
[27:01] | Mrs. Johansson was allergic to chocolate. | 约翰森太太以前对巧克力过敏 |
[27:03] | – Really? – Yeah, if she eats it, | – 真的? – 真的,要是她吃了这个的话 |
[27:05] | – her face explodes or something. – That is, like, so unfair. | – 她的脸就会象爆炸了一样 – 哦,真是太可怕了 |
[27:09] | – Wait, wait. How many boxes of…? – Hey! | – 等一下,等一下,有多少盒子… – 嘿! |
[27:11] | You stay away from those cookies. They’re mine! | 你别碰那些小甜点 那可都是我的! |
[27:15] | This guy’s not coming, is he? I don’t want him to. | 这个家伙不会来和我抢,是不是? 我不想他来和我抢 |
[27:18] | Oh, we have so much work to do. | 哎,这家伙怎么什么都不懂? |
[27:20] | Come on, step into my office. Now, listen up. | 嘿,过来 现在给我好好听着 |
[27:23] | What we’re going for here is a vicious, man-eating, rabid squirrel. | 我们现在要扮演的是凶悍强暴的松鼠 |
[27:27] | – Can you handle that? – Excuse me? | – 你能做到吗? – 你说什么? |
[27:28] | Yes… Hammy. | 好的,哈米 |
[27:31] | OK. Rabbits aren’t vicious. They’re all cute and cuddly, so… | 兔子一点都不强暴 他们都很可爱很温顺 |
[27:34] | Rabid, not rabbit. | 我说的是松鼠,不是兔子 |
[27:37] | Oh… What? | 哦,什么? |
[27:39] | OK. So first we’re gonna muss the hair. | 好了 我们先要把你的毛弄乱 |
[27:42] | That’s looking good. All right, now we’re gonna… | 看上去不错 好了,现在我们要… |
[27:45] | We’re gonna mat the fur a little bit. | 把你的毛固定一下 |
[27:47] | A little puff on the tail… Stop it! Puffier. | 把尾巴弄的稍微蓬松一点… 别动,再蓬松一点 |
[27:49] | Liking that a lot. | 现在看上去好极了 |
[27:51] | Show me that wild look in your eye. Come on! | 让我看看你狂野的样子 快点! |
[27:55] | – I can burp my ABCs! A, B, C. – Hammy! | – 我能一边打嗝一边说话,A,B,C – 哈米! |
[27:59] | I just really need you to focus right now, OK? | 现在你一定要注意力集中,好吗? |
[28:03] | – OK. – Thank you. | – 好的 – 谢谢 |
[28:04] | Let’s see. There we… Hang on a minute. | 等一下,等一下 |
[28:06] | Not that, not that. No, no. | 不是这个,不是这个,不是,不是 |
[28:09] | Nice! | 就是这个! |
[28:13] | Hammy? | 哈米? |
[28:19] | Done! Now, come on. I’ll be right behind you. | 好啦!过去 我就在这里等你 |
[28:22] | Go on, get out there. Shoo, shoo! | 快点,快过去! |
[28:25] | I am a crazy rabid squirrel! I want my cookies! | 我是个凶悍强暴的松鼠! 我要我的小甜点! |
[28:31] | I’m rabid! I’m foaming at the mouth. | 我是凶悍的的! 我现在很愤怒! |
[28:34] | I’m foaming, very scary rabid squirrel. | 我是愤怒可怕的松鼠 |
[28:38] | Rabies! | 松鼠! |
[28:40] | – Hey, it’s working! – Behind you! | – 这招真灵! – 小心后面 |
[28:41] | I know. You’re right behind me… | 我知道,你一直在后面支持我… |
[28:44] | Got it! Stand back! | 抓到了,往后退! |
[28:46] | – No, no, no, no! Oh, no! – Take that! | – 不,不,不,不!哦,不要! – 试试这个吧! |
[28:49] | – Walk it off! Walk that one off! – What’s going on? Is that Hammy? | – 快离开,快点躲开! – 怎么回事?那是哈米吗? |
[28:52] | – Everything’s under control. Go back. – You call that under control? | – 快回去吧,一切都很好 – 你管那个叫很好? |
[28:55] | – He’s under attack! – He’s working! | – 他在受袭击! – 他在工作! |
[28:57] | – I’m coming, Hammy! – Verne! No! | – 我来了,哈米! – 沃恩,不要! |
[28:59] | What are you doing? Watch out! | 你在干什么?当心! |
[29:08] | – Hold still! I got it! Stay still. – Help me! Get off of me! | – 别动!我来了,别动! – 快救我!快救我 |
[29:12] | – Yuck! – Gross! | – 哦! – 真恶心! |
[29:14] | – Nasty! – Oh, my God, this is so gross! | – 下流! – 哦,天啊,真恶心! |
[29:17] | Verne! | 沃恩! |
[29:18] | That was great! You, my friend, are a natural. | 真是太棒了 伙计,你真是天才! |
[29:21] | Or, should I say, au naturel. | 或者应该说,那才是你的天性? |
[29:30] | Hammy, you were awesome, my man! | 哈米,你真了不起 |
[29:32] | You had me scared. I was about to come out and beat you with a book myself. | 你真是把我吓坏了 我真想出来,亲自好好揍你一顿 |
[29:36] | You’re all right, aren’t ya? Of course you are. You are Hammy! | 你没事,对不对? 你是哈米,肯定没事的! |
[29:39] | Those bruises are gonna heal. You know what? Chicks dig scars. | 那些瘀伤会好的 现在的女孩子就喜欢你这样的英雄 |
[29:43] | – There! – Over there! | – 那! – 在那里! |
[29:45] | That’s where the squirrel attacked us! He has rabies or something. | 松鼠就是在那里袭击我们的! 那松鼠好凶悍 |
[29:48] | There was this gross, naked, amphibian thing. | 那还有只恶心的,一丝不挂的两栖类动物 |
[29:50] | – Reptile. – It’s OK, girls. | – 爬行类 – 姑娘们,没什么的 |
[29:53] | Go inside, have a cookie, turn on the TV and calm down. | 进去吧,吃点甜点 看看电视,平静一下 |
[29:56] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢,妈妈 |
[29:57] | I’m sorry, Janis, did l just hear them say “rabid squirrel”? | 对不起,詹尼斯 刚才她们是不是提到了”凶悍的松鼠”? |
[30:01] | I think they might just be overreacting. | 我想她们可能有点反应过度了 |
[30:03] | What if they’re not? What if we have a potential pandemic on our hands? | 如果不是那样怎么办? 要是我们身边真有这种潜在的威胁呢? |
[30:07] | Vermin running loose, spreading disease | 难道我们就容忍那些害虫这样横行 |
[30:09] | and lowering our property values? | 破坏我们自己的家园? |
[30:12] | Yeah. I have a casserole in the oven. Gotta run. | 我烤箱里面还有东西 我得走了 |
[30:15] | Fine. Worry about your casserole, | 好吧,担心你的吃的去吧 |
[30:17] | and I’ll worry about the end of suburban peace and tranquility! | 我可要担心我们这个小区的安静和谐! |
[30:24] | That’s right. Don’t push. Plenty for everybody. | 别急,每人都有份 |
[30:27] | Got a box right over here for ya, Penny. | 这个盒子是给你的,佩尼 |
[30:29] | That is good. Eat up! Anything that tastes this good has to be good for you. | 好极了,快吃吧! 好吃的东西对你们身体一定有好处 |
[30:34] | Feel buzzing in the back of your skull? That’s called a sugar rush. | 有没有觉得你的头骨后面嗡嗡作响? 这个就叫血糖急流 |
[30:37] | It’s what keeps humans going, why they don’t hibernate. Add a little of this, | 人类就是因为这个才不需要冬眠的 再尝尝这个 |
[30:41] | and what usually takes you all summer | 通常你们需要整个夏天才能找到的食物 |
[30:43] | will take us a week. | 现在我们只需要一周就能搞定 |
[30:45] | I like it! I like it! | 味道真好,我喜欢 |
[30:47] | Hold on, Hamsquad. The last thing you need is caffeine. | 等一下,哈米 你可不需要咖啡因 |
[30:53] | That’s right. Come on, dig in. | 没错,伙计们,加油吧 |
[30:54] | Because this, my friends, is just the beginning. | 这才仅仅是开始 |
[30:57] | What? | 什么? |
[31:20] | – Up, down! Up, down! – He’s getting away! | – 上,下!上,下! – 他要跑了! |
[31:23] | Oh, yeah! | 哦,太好了! |
[31:53] | Read it and weep. | 看我的牌啊 你们一边哭去吧 |
[32:16] | Hello? I need every business listing you have under “exterminator.” | 喂?我需要”除虫”目录下所有公司的电话 |
[32:48] | Ozzie! | 奥齐! |
[32:51] | – Whoa, Mom! You hit a possum. – Oh, my goodness. | – 哇,妈,你撞到了一只负鼠 – 哦,天啊 |
[32:54] | Do you think it’s dead? | 他还活着吗? |
[32:55] | Oh, no. | 哦,不要 |
[32:57] | – Wow! – Touch it. | – 哇! – 碰碰他 |
[32:59] | – Can I poke him? – No! | – 我能不能戳他一下? – 不能! |
[33:01] | These poor little creatures. | 可怜的小家伙 |
[33:03] | – What’s going on? – Come check it out. | – 怎么回事? – 你过来看看吧 |
[33:06] | Debbie? I don’t remember seeing a permit app for a gathering. | 戴比?你们可没有在这里集会的许可啊 |
[33:09] | Groups of more than one who wish to get… | 群体要是想… |
[33:12] | Timmy, get the shovel from the car. | 提米,从车里拿把铁锨过来 |
[33:19] | Lights fading, limbs growing cold. | 灯光黯淡,四肢发冷 |
[33:22] | – I see a tunnel. – Oh, no. | – 我看到了一条通道 – 哦,不要 |
[33:28] | Mother, is that you beckoning me into the light? | 妈妈,是你呼唤我进入灯光中吗? |
[33:32] | Must move toward the light. | 我必须向灯光的方向前进 |
[33:34] | – What do you think he’s doing? – Maybe we knocked his brains loose. | – 他究竟在干什么? – 我们可能撞的他脑震荡了 |
[33:38] | You went too far. Let’s get out of here and leave this… | 你们这次太过分了 快走吧,离开这个… |
[33:41] | This… | 这个… |
[33:43] | – Nice catch, Verne. – Yes! Yes! | – 正中目标,沃恩! – 没错,没错 |
[33:46] | – You’re dangerous. You’re insane! – Sweet music, I’m going home! | – 你这人好危险,你疯了! – 美妙的音乐,我要回家了! |
[33:52] | Goodbye, cruel world! | 再见了,这个残酷的世界! |
[33:57] | Rosebud. | 玫瑰花蕾 |
[34:05] | – Now can I poke him? – No! | – 我现在能戳他了吗? – 不行! |
[34:07] | You see? This is exactly why I called the exterminator. | 看到了没? 这就是我给除虫公司打电话的原因 |
[34:11] | To kill them before they get hurt like this. | 我们要尽早先杀了他们 |
[34:13] | Everybody, get out of here right now! | 大家,快点离开这里! |
[34:15] | Right! Kids, grab those handles. Get the stuff. | 好的,孩子们,抓住那些把手 抬起来 |
[34:18] | – What? – Here we go. I threw out my back. | – 什么? – 撞到我的背了 |
[34:24] | – Let’s go. – Get down. | – 我们快走 – 趴下 |
[34:42] | Oh, no. | 哦,不要 |
[34:48] | I believe someone phoned about an animal problem? | 有人打电话说这里有什么动物问题? |
[34:52] | The solution is standing before you. | 解决问题的人现在来了 |
[34:55] | Dwayne LaFontant is here. | 维恩拉法特来了 |
[34:59] | Where have you been? I’m throwing a “Welcome to the Neighborhood” party, | 你到哪去了? 我明天要开一个欢迎酒会 |
[35:02] | and so far Debbie’s car has killed more animals than you have. | 现在戴比撞死的动物比你杀过的还要多 |
[35:06] | Stand down, sister. | 别激动,小姐 |
[35:08] | I personally guarantee that there will not be a living thing at this party. | 我向你保证,酒会上什么动物都不会出现的 |
[35:12] | The Verminator is on the job. | 这个活我包了 |
[35:16] | Leave it. Leave it! | 快走开,快走开 |
[35:18] | What do we have here? | 这是什么东西? |
[35:20] | Didelphis marsupialis virginianus. | 一只北美负鼠 |
[35:23] | Approximately ten pounds. | 体重大概在10磅左右 |
[35:27] | Male. | 雄性 |
[35:28] | – I think he’s dead. – Oh, really? | – 他大概死了 – 哦,是吗? |
[35:30] | Do you, in fact, have an associates degree from Vermtech? | 你有害虫学的学位吗? |
[35:34] | I think he wants you to think he’s dead. | 他想让你认为他死了 |
[35:36] | – Go! Go! – Move, move! | – 快走! – 快点,快点! |
[35:37] | – That’s it! Run! Go! -…voluntary shock state. | – 就这样,快点,快点! -…这是种自发性的休克状态 |
[35:40] | Look at him closely. You can see him breathing. | 仔细观察一下 你会发现其实他还在呼吸 |
[35:42] | I certainly hope he’s not in any pain. | 希望他能不受任何痛苦的死去 |
[35:45] | What the…? | 怎么…? |
[35:47] | Kill it! Kill it! | 杀了他,快点杀了他! |
[35:48] | Thank you all for coming! You were a great audience! | 多谢你们观看我表演! 你们都是好观众! |
[35:51] | Oh, man! | 哦,天啊! |
[35:54] | All right, what am I up against here? | 好吧,这里都有什么动物? |
[35:58] | Possum, porcupine, skunk, squirrel, | 负鼠,豪猪,臭鼬,松鼠 |
[36:01] | raccoon, amphibian. | 浣熊,两栖类动物 |
[36:04] | – Reptile. – No. | – 爬行类 – 不对 |
[36:07] | Reptile. | 爬行类 |
[36:12] | That’s what I call a super-duper performance there. | 刚才那的表演真的是帅呆了 |
[36:15] | – I wanna do it again! – Beyond super. | – 真想再来一遍! – 真是棒极了 |
[36:17] | They were riveted. You were awesome! | 他们都震惊了,你真是太强了 |
[36:19] | All right! | 是啊! |
[36:21] | Dad. I just gotta say, that was… that was pretty good. | 爸,我只想说 刚才…那真是太棒了! |
[36:26] | Props for the Ozman! | 向奥齐致敬! |
[36:28] | – Ozman! – Yeah! Yeah! | – 奥齐 – 哇,哇! |
[36:31] | But let’s not forget our brilliant leadership: | 大家别忘了我们英明的指挥 |
[36:33] | RJ RJ. | |
[36:35] | RJ! RJ! | |
[36:36] | Brilliant! | 英明! |
[36:38] | RJ, come this way. We wanna show you something. | RJ,过来 我们想给你看点东西 |
[36:41] | – Yeah, sure. – Sweet. | – 没问题 – 太好了 |
[36:44] | – What a team! – That raccoon knows what he’s doing. | – 我们真是一个好团队 – 浣熊真是有头脑 |
[36:46] | You’re my hero there, fella. | 你就是我的英雄,伙计 |
[36:52] | – Over here, this way. – RJ, come on! | – 这边 – RJ,快过来 |
[36:54] | Yeah, we wanna show you something. Come on, hurry! | 我们想给你看点东西 快点过来! |
[36:57] | Check it out. | 看看这个! |
[37:02] | Your new home! | 你的新家! |
[37:08] | And look, we got a place for you right here! | 看啊,我们在这里给你准备了个位子 |
[37:11] | That’s for me? | 是给我准备的? |
[37:12] | Yeah, is this anything like what you had, RJ? | 对啊,是不是和你以前的家差不多? |
[37:17] | This isn’t anything like what I had, Lou. | 露,这里和我以前的家一点都不象 |
[37:20] | – Here, I’m not supposed to drink this. – Thanks. | – 这个,这个是给你的 – 谢谢 |
[37:25] | – Is that my bag? – Yeah, we brought it in here | – 那是我的包吗? – 是啊,我们把它拿到这来 |
[37:27] | so you wouldn’t have to sleep in that tree. | 所以你以后就不用在树上睡觉了 |
[37:29] | Really? Wow. | 真的?哇 |
[37:32] | Hey, RJ, check this out! We totally hooked up the TV. | 嘿,RJ,看着个! 我们接通了电视 |
[37:35] | – I hot-wired the HD converter. – We get a thousand channels! | – 我焊上了硬盘转换器 – 我们现在可以收到好些电视! |
[37:39] | Can you take the remote before my dad does? | 你能接过这个遥控器吗? |
[37:41] | Wow. A universal remote? | 哇,全方位遥控器 |
[37:46] | This is nice, guys. Really nice. | 这一切都太好了,太好了 |
[37:50] | We now return to A Scoundrel Among Us. | 我们现在来面对我们当中的一个恶魔 |
[37:53] | You should be ashamed of yourself. | 你应该为你自己而感到羞愧 |
[37:55] | We let you into our family, and you’ve deceived us. | 我们收留了你 可你却背叛了我们 |
[37:58] | I gave you my heart, and you ripped it into a million pieces. | 我把我的心都给了你 你却叫我伤透了心 |
[38:02] | Get real, Kevin. When you feel like a dirtbag | 现实点,凯文,当你觉得自己象粪土的时候 |
[38:05] | it’s because you’re a dirtbag. | 其实那是因为你本身就是粪土 |
[38:06] | Right? So just own it, just say it out loud. “l am a dirtbag.” | 对不对?面对现实 大声说”我就是粪土” |
[38:11] | Dirtbag. I don’t think that guy’s a real doctor. | 粪土 我可不觉得那家伙是真正的医生 |
[38:15] | What do you think there, RJ? RJ? | 你觉得呢,RJ? |
[38:21] | Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, RJ. | 哇,哇,哇,哇,RJ |
[38:23] | What are you doing, man? You are getting in way too deep. | 你怎么了? 别太投入了 |
[38:27] | Just get the food. | 只是找到食物 |
[38:28] | Feed the bear. Get the food. | 交给大熊,找到食物 |
[38:31] | Feed the bear. | 交给大熊 |
[38:32] | Where’s the food? Where’s the food?! | 食物在什么地方?食物哪去了? |
[38:43] | Verne. What are you doing? | 沃恩,你在干什么? |
[38:45] | Getting things back to the way they were. | 把食物还回去 |
[38:47] | – No, don’t. How about I just leave? – Good. | – 不,不要,我走还不行吗? – 好吧 |
[38:49] | You leave, and I return this stuff to the rightful owners. | 你离开这里 我把这些食物还给他们原来的主人 |
[38:52] | What?! Why? | 什么?为什么? |
[38:54] | Because we’ve angered the humans. | 因为我们把人类激怒了 |
[38:56] | And we don’t wanna end up like that rabbit. | 我们可不想象那只兔子一样 |
[38:59] | Hence, I’m giving this back so they won’t kill us. | 我把这些还回去,他们就不会杀我们了 |
[39:03] | Verne, you don’t understand! We need this stuff! | 沃恩,你不明白 我们需要这些东西! |
[39:07] | No, we don’t! | 不,我们不需要! |
[39:09] | You can’t take it! | 你不能拿他们! |
[39:11] | Yes, I can! | 我当然可以! |
[39:12] | – Let go! – You let go! | – 放手! – 你放手! |
[39:14] | – I have to have it. – No! | – 那些是我的! – 没门! |
[39:29] | Verne. Move slow, keep your voice low and follow me. | 沃恩,慢慢走 压低声音,跟我来 |
[39:32] | What? | 什么? |
[39:36] | No. | 不行 |
[39:37] | No. I’m not falling for any more of your smooth talk! | 不行,我对你的花言巧语不感兴趣 |
[39:42] | I don’t know what you’re up to, but my entire shell is tingling. | 我不知道你究竟要干什么 但是我的整个甲壳都在疼痛 |
[39:46] | Know what? I’m listening to it this time, | 知道吗?这回我要听它的话 |
[39:49] | – and I’m putting my foot down. – No, no. | – 我要坚决反对你 – 不要,不要 |
[39:52] | Play? | 玩游戏? |
[39:57] | Play! | 玩游戏! |
[39:59] | Play! Play! Play! | 玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏! |
[40:00] | Play! Play! Play! Play! Play! | 玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏! |
[40:06] | Play! | 玩游戏! |
[40:14] | Let’s play! | 玩游戏! |
[40:19] | Play! | 玩游戏! |
[40:21] | Jeez… | 天啊 |
[40:23] | Play! Play! Play! Play! Play! Play! | 玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏! |
[40:25] | – Down, boy. Sit. Roll over! – Play! | – 躺下,坐下,翻身打个滚! – 玩游戏! |
[40:29] | – Play dead! – Play! | – 装死! – 玩游戏! |
[40:33] | Attaboy, Verne. Save the food. I’ll lose the dog. | 沃恩,保护食物 我来把狗甩掉 |
[40:36] | Play. | 玩游戏! |
[40:37] | Play, play, play, play. | 玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏! |
[40:38] | Play, play, play, play. | 玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏! |
[40:43] | Oh, no! No, no, no, no. | 哦,不要,不要! |
[40:47] | You’re dropping all the food, man! | 伙计,食物都掉了! |
[40:49] | – Here, catch. – Play! | – 抓住这个 – 玩游戏! |
[40:52] | Are you hungry? Look, food. | 你饿了吗?看,那有吃的 |
[40:57] | Oh, my back! | 哦,我的背! |
[40:59] | Look, people! Play with them! | 看,人类,去和他们玩吧 |
[41:01] | – Look out! – Stop! What’s he doing? | – 当心! – 停下来!它在干什么? |
[41:03] | – What was that? – Play, play, play, play. | – 那是什么? – 玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏! |
[41:06] | I’m all right, I’m fine. It’s OK. It’s… | 我很好 我没事,我还好,只是… |
[41:13] | Verne, unhook the chain. | 沃恩,把链子解开 |
[41:18] | Play! | 玩游戏! |
[41:22] | No. | 不要 |
[41:24] | Yes. | 好的 |
[41:25] | Bad. | 糟了 |
[41:28] | Oh, boy. | 哦,天啊 |
[41:38] | Verne, I told you to unhook the chain. | 沃恩,我告诉你解开链子 |
[41:57] | Garbage cans are not to be on the curb before eight… | 8点之前,垃圾箱不应该放在路边的 |
[42:14] | You’re the devil. | 你这个恶魔 |
[42:31] | No! No! | 不要!不要! |
[42:34] | Verne, you all right there? | 沃恩,你还好吗? |
[42:35] | – Gimme a hand, Oz. – Sure, sure. | – 奥齐,帮我一下 – 没问题,没问题 |
[42:38] | – What happened? – What happened? | – 怎么了? – 发生什么了? |
[42:39] | It’s gone. The food! Gone! | 所有的食物都没了,没了! |
[42:43] | – What? – Gone? | – 什么? – 没了? |
[42:44] | – How’s it gone? – Ask him! | – 怎么没的? – 问他吧! |
[42:47] | – Verne? – I returned it | – 沃恩? – 我把他们都还回去了 |
[42:50] | – to its rightful owner. – What? | – 还到他们本来的主人那里 – 什么? |
[42:53] | We, like, worked our tails off, you know? | 我们费了多大力气才找到那些食物 你知道吗? |
[42:55] | Like, a lot. And the food we gathered was totally… | 费了好大的力气 我们收集到的食物… |
[42:58] | You know. And you’re… You’re all, whatever. | 而你,你却… 你真是 |
[43:01] | Yeah, Verne, what were you thinking? The log was full! | 是啊,沃恩,你究竟在想什么? 本来原木是堆满食物的! |
[43:04] | – Full of junk. – So, what are you saying there? | – 那些都是垃圾 – 你想说什么? |
[43:07] | That the food we gather our way isn’t as good as the food we gather your way? | 我们用这种方法收集到的食物 不如用你的方法收集到的食物好? |
[43:12] | Your way? You mean his way. | 你们的方法?你是说他的方法? |
[43:14] | Can’t you see RJ is just using you? | 难道你看不出来吗? RJ只是在利用你们 |
[43:16] | Verne! Shame on you. RJ wouldn’t do that. | 沃恩!真为你感到羞耻 RJ不会那样做的 |
[43:20] | You have got to trust me on this. Don’t you understand | 你们得相信我 你们难道不明白吗? |
[43:22] | there’s something wrong with him? | 他有些地方不对劲 |
[43:24] | My tail tingles every time I get near him. | 每次我一靠近他 我的尾巴就开始疼痛 |
[43:27] | So we’re supposed to go hungry because your butt’s vibrating? | 你是说,就因为你屁股抽搐了一下 我们就得听你的,每天挨饿? |
[43:30] | I’m starting to think that tingle is just you being jealous. | 我现在觉得 你说那些话纯粹都是出于嫉妒 |
[43:33] | – Jealous? Of him? – Yeah. | – 嫉妒?嫉妒他? – 没错 |
[43:36] | He’s embracing the future there, and you’re just holding us back. | 他给我们带来美好的生活 你却在这里拖我们的后腿 |
[43:39] | I hold you back, all right. From extinction. | 我拖你们的后腿 没错,我是在防止你们灭绝 |
[43:42] | See what you’ve done here? | 看看你都做了什么? |
[43:43] | If they listened to half the stuff you’re telling them, | 仅仅听信你一半的话 |
[43:46] | they’ll be dead within a week. You are only interested in taking advantage | 一周之内他们就都得死了 你只是在利用他们 |
[43:49] | because they’re too stupid and naive to know any better. | 因为他们都很愚蠢幼稚 |
[43:56] | I’m not stupid. | 我不愚蠢 |
[44:00] | OK, I didn’t mean… | 我不是那个意思 |
[44:03] | I meant ignorant. | 我是说无知 |
[44:07] | To the ways over… over there. | 是指,是相对树篱那边的生活而言的 |
[44:11] | Come on, you guys. You know I didn’t mean it like that. | 别这样,伙计们 你们知道我不是那个意思 |
[44:13] | Don’t… don’t do this. | 别,别这样 |
[44:15] | Stella? Ozzie? | 斯塔娜?奥齐? |
[44:19] | Hammy? You know I didn’t… | 哈米?你知道我不是… |
[44:23] | – Hammy… – I’m not stupid. | – 哈米… – 我不愚蠢 |
[44:27] | Please. | 别这样 |
[45:13] | – Good night, Uncle RJ. – Good night, kiddo. | – 晚安,RJ叔叔 – 晚安,孩子们 |
[45:22] | Moon’s full, RJ. See ya in the morning. | 满月了,RJ 明天早上见 |
[45:54] | This’ll cut you down to size! | 这些治得了你们 |
[46:01] | I got ya! | 抓到你了! |
[46:08] | – Is it done? – Affirmative. | – 都完事了吗? – 当然 |
[46:11] | Did you put this one in? This Depelter Turbo? | 你装这个东西了吗? |
[46:13] | That’s a contraband item, ma’am, as it is illegal in every state, except Texas. | 这个东西是违禁品 除了在德州,在其他州都是违禁的 |
[46:19] | I don’t care if it’s against the Geneva Convention. | 我才不在乎它是不是违背了日内瓦条约呢 |
[46:21] | – I want it! – I thought you might. | – 我要这个! – 我就知道你会要的 |
[46:24] | So I took the liberty of installing it for you. | 所以我擅自决定给你安装了 |
[46:30] | Adios, animal infestation. | 再见了,再也不会有动物横行了 |
[46:36] | Oh, my. | 哦,天啊 |
[46:53] | What have I done? | 我都做了什么? |
[46:57] | – Shouldn’t have taken all that food. – What? | – 我本不应该拿那些食物的 – 什么? |
[47:00] | I shouldn’t have taken all that food. | 我本不应该拿那些食物的 |
[47:02] | I was just trying to return things to the way they were. | 我只是希望一切都能恢复原状 |
[47:05] | I was just being cautious. ‘Cause that’s what I am. | 我这人太谨慎了 没办法,我就是这样的人 |
[47:08] | I’m naturally tentative. | 我天生就这样小心 |
[47:10] | There’s even places in my shell I haven’t been. | 我办事处处小心谨慎 |
[47:12] | You, on the other hand, you’re like… cool. | 而你呢 你太…酷了 |
[47:14] | And crazy and fearless. | 很疯狂,无所畏惧 |
[47:17] | I think they’re right. I think I’m just jealous. | 我觉得他们说的没错 我是在嫉妒你 |
[47:21] | Verne, believe me, you should not be jealous of me. | 沃恩,相信我 你不应该嫉妒我的 |
[47:26] | You got a good thing here. You’re trying to do what’s best for your family. | 你做的很好 你一直在尽力保护你的家人 |
[47:29] | And I think you’re what’s best for them now. | 我现在觉得你对他们来说才是最重要的 |
[47:32] | What about your tail? | 你的尾巴怎么说? |
[47:35] | My head says listen to my tail | 我的大脑告诉我听我的尾巴的 |
[47:37] | my tail says listen to my head, and I just… | 我的尾巴告诉我听我大脑的,我… |
[47:40] | …end up with an upset stomach. | …现在我的胃好痛 |
[47:42] | That’s why you need to be in charge now. | 所以说现在你要负起责任来 |
[47:44] | – You don’t know what’s going on. – And you do. | – 你不知道究竟是怎么回事 – 你知道啊 |
[47:47] | – So, what’s the problem? – This, Verne, is the problem. | – 还有什么问题吗? – 这个,沃恩,这个就是问题 |
[47:50] | – You see this? – I’m listening. | – 你看到了吗? – 我在听你说 |
[47:53] | Just… | 这个… |
[47:54] | Just hang on a second. All right? | 等我一下,好吗? |
[47:58] | I… | 你… |
[47:59] | – You throwing the party? – Yes. To the right. | – 是你要开酒会吗? – 没错,放在右边 |
[48:02] | There are protective booties to put on over your shoes. | 那边有些给你的小玩意 |
[48:05] | Yes! Yes! | 好啊,太好了 |
[48:10] | – What is this? – What? | – 这到底是什么东西? – 什么? |
[48:12] | Oh, that… | 哦,这个… |
[48:15] | … is a… | …这是… |
[48:16] | … Iist of all the stuff that you lost, Verne. | …我们所有丢失的东西的列表 |
[48:19] | – Really? – It’s a big, long list. You can see. | – 真的? – 我们损失了好些东西啊 |
[48:21] | You’re a… organized little guy, aren’t you? Nice job. | 你真是有条理的家伙 干得不错 |
[48:25] | You know what? I know a place so chock-full of food, | 我知道一个堆满了食物的地方 |
[48:27] | we could get it all back in one night. | 我们可以一晚上就把 原来损失的东西都拿回来 |
[48:29] | Great. Let’s go. Where is it? | 太好了,那我们行动吧 在什么地方? |
[48:31] | – lnside that house. – What? | – 在那栋房子里面 – 什么? |
[48:36] | – What is the point of this thing? – Just send it down. | – 这个东西到底有什么用啊? – 快给我扔下来 |
[48:40] | What Verne is trying to say is… | 沃恩想说得是… |
[48:40] | What Verne is trying to say is… | 沃恩想说得是… |
[48:42] | I mean, it’s hard to really sum it all up in just one word. | 我的意思说很难用一个词来概括 |
[48:45] | – But… – I’m sorry. | – 但是… – 对不起 |
[48:49] | Oh, come here. | 哦,过来 |
[48:50] | – Oh, come here, Verne. – That’s right. | – 哦,过来,沃恩 – 这就对了 |
[48:54] | OK! Listen, stay in the huddle. Here’s the plan. | 好的!大家集中一下 这是我们的计划 |
[48:56] | Now, the traps are set here, here, here, | 陷阱设在这里,这里,这里 |
[49:01] | here, here, here, here, here, here, | 这里,这里,这里,这里,这里 |
[49:05] | here, here, here and here. | 这里,这里,这里还有这里 |
[49:10] | Here, here, here, here. | 这里,这里,这里,这里 |
[49:15] | Big one here, here, | 这里有个大的,这里 |
[49:18] | – and maybe a few over here. – Gee, is that all? | – 这里可能还有一些 – 天啊,所有都在这里吗? |
[49:21] | No. There’s a bunch of red lights all over here. | 不是,这里还有很多红色的射线 |
[49:24] | OK, Verne? Looking a little green. | 你还好吗,沃恩? |
[49:26] | I blacked out for a second there, but I get the idea. | 刚才有点发晕 但是现在我想到了一个方法 |
[49:29] | There’s lights, traps… I might need to change my shell. | 那里有灯光,有陷阱 我可能需要换个甲壳 |
[49:32] | OK, this is us. | 好吧,这些就是我们 |
[49:34] | – Can I be the car? – I wanna be the car! | – 我能当汽车吗? – 我想当汽车! |
[49:36] | – I’m the car. You be the shoe. – The shoe is lame. | – 我是汽车,你是鞋子 – 鞋子是坏的 |
[49:40] | Why don’t you be that snazzy-looking iron? | 那就当电熨斗好了 |
[49:42] | Hey, it’s not important! | 嘿,这些都不重要! |
[49:44] | Besides, I’m the car. I’m always the car. | 我是汽车 我永远都要当汽车 |
[49:47] | The plan works in three simple steps. Step one, kill the lights. | 这个计划一共有3步 第一步,关掉所有的灯光 |
[49:50] | Step two, get inside. Step three, get out with mountain of food. | 第二步,进入房子里面 第三步,带着食物出来 |
[49:54] | But this place is like a fortress. Walls, so high. Doors, impenetrable. | 但是那个房子就像堡垒一样 很多高墙,门都难以穿越 |
[49:59] | – How will we get in? – The collar is the key. | – 那我们怎么进去呢? – 猫脖子上的项圈就是钥匙 |
[50:03] | Literally, the collar. | 项圈 |
[50:04] | It’s like a key that opens the door and if… | 那项圈可以打开所有的门,而且… |
[50:07] | And what? You think he’s just gonna hand over his collar to you? | 什么? 你觉得猫会乖乖的把项圈交给你吗? |
[50:10] | Not to me, my femme fatale. To you. | 当然不是交给我,亲爱的小姐 当然是交给你了 |
[50:12] | – Her? – Me? | – 给她? – 给我? |
[50:14] | You, Stella, will get that cat to give you his collar by using… | 你,就是你,斯塔娜 你得设计让那只猫乖乖的把项圈交出来 |
[50:17] | – My stink. -…your feminine charms. | – 用我的臭味 -…用你女性的魅力 |
[50:21] | Was that out loud? | 我声音很大吗? |
[50:23] | Look, raccoon, maybe that mask you’re wearing is obstructing your view, | 浣熊 你带的那个面具可能阻挡了你的视线 |
[50:27] | but if you haven’t noticed, I’m a skunk. | 要是你还没有注意到的话 告诉你,我是臭鼬 |
[50:30] | On the outside, maybe. But I’m looking inside, Stella, and I see a fox. | 从外表看,你是臭鼬 但是内在的,斯塔娜,你就是一个大美人 |
[50:34] | And all we gotta do is get her out. | 现在我们就要把你的美丽释放出来 |
[50:42] | – Scissors. – Scissors? | – 剪子 – 剪子? |
[50:43] | – Here we go. – Watch the… | – 就这样 – 当心点 |
[50:45] | – Charcoal. – Charcoal? | – 黑煤 – 黑煤? |
[50:48] | – Air freshener. – Tomato juice. | – 空气清新剂 – 番茄酱 |
[50:50] | – Cork. – Cork? Don’t you dare. | – 木塞 – 木塞?看你们敢? |
[50:55] | – Get ’em! – Score! Yeah! | – 好了! – 赢了,太好了! |
[51:00] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[51:03] | Stop. That’s it. | 好了,都好了 |
[51:05] | Ladies and gentlemen, our work here is done. | 女士们,先生们 我们的杰作诞生了 |
[51:10] | Oh, my. | 哦,天啊 |
[51:11] | – Big jeepers. – She’s all like, wow. | – 老天爷啊 – 她真是,哇! |
[51:14] | What? | 什么? |
[51:25] | Meow. | 哇 |
[51:27] | – Whoa! – Amazing! | – 哇! – 好美啊! |
[51:29] | Gosh, she looks… | 天,她真是… |
[51:30] | Wow. | 哇 |
[51:37] | All right, gang, this is it. We’re going in. | 好了,伙计们,我们出发了 |
[51:48] | Not again. Dang it! Those things are so lifelike. | 别这样,倒霉! 那些东西做的太象真的了 |
[51:53] | Curse you, plastic moldsman. | 诅咒你,你们这些塑料模型 |
[52:13] | OK, Hammy. | 好了,哈米 |
[52:16] | Hammy! | 哈米! |
[52:31] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go. | 快去,快去,快去,快去,快去 |
[52:35] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不,不,不,不,不,不要啊! |
[52:39] | Hammy, I told you that cookie’s junk! | 哈米,告诉过你那些甜点是垃圾! |
[52:41] | But I like a cookie. | 可我喜欢甜点 |
[52:43] | What’s going on? Is everything OK? | 怎么回事?一切都还好吧? |
[52:53] | Here we go! | 好啦! |
[52:54] | Come on, Hammy, come on. Follow the pretty light. There it is, that’s it. | 快点,哈米,快点跟着红点走 这就对了,就这样 |
[53:00] | That’s it, that’s it. | 就这样,就这样 |
[53:02] | There it is. Go get it. | 就在那,快点过去 |
[53:10] | That’s it, that’s it. | 就这样,就这样 |
[53:13] | Go get it, you little nut! | 快点,小家伙 |
[53:16] | Bingo! OK, step two. | 好了!现在第二步 |
[53:19] | I thought we’d be dead by step two, so this is going great! | 我以为在第二步之前我们就都死了 看来进展的很顺利啊 |
[53:24] | OK, gorgeous, you’re on. | 好的,美人,该你上场了 |
[53:29] | Man, this better be one stupid cat. | 天啊,最好对付的是只蠢猫 |
[53:32] | Audio, go! | 好了,走吧! |
[53:37] | She’s supposed to be a cat. | 她在装猫 |
[53:39] | Put it on cat. Maybe the cat likes a cow. | 把钮调到猫那档 可能猫喜欢牛叫的声音 |
[53:42] | Who goes there? | 什么人? |
[53:44] | You’re a cat! You’re a cat! | 你是只猫!你是只猫! |
[53:46] | You’re a cat! | 你是只猫! |
[53:48] | I mean, I’m a cat. | 我的意思是,我是只猫 |
[53:50] | – Meow. – Yeah, right. | – 喵 – 对,没错 |
[53:52] | Shoo. Go on, get away from here. | 好了,快走吧,快点走开 |
[53:54] | My owner does not give scraps to common strays. | 我家主人可不在乎那些迷路的猫 |
[53:57] | Common strays? All right, you asked for it. | 迷路的猫? 好吧,这可是你自找的 |
[54:00] | – Get the collar! – Gee, that’s a nice collar you got on. | – 去拿项圈! – 天啊,你的项圈可真漂亮 |
[54:03] | – Mind if I have a look? – No! Come no closer! | – 能不能给我看看? – 不行,别过来! |
[54:06] | I must not be so near a creature of the outdoor woods. | 我不能和野外的动物近距离接触 |
[54:11] | – Away with your filth! – My filth? | – 滚开你个脏东西? – 我脏? |
[54:14] | – My filth?! – Oh, jeepers, here we go. | – 我脏? – 哦,老天爷啊 |
[54:16] | OK, that’s it. I am sick and tired of everybody taking one look at me | 好啊,没错 我已经厌倦了别人一看到我 |
[54:20] | and running away ’cause they think I’m filthy. | 觉得我很脏就吓的跑开 |
[54:23] | Well, I got news for you. | 我来告诉你 |
[54:24] | I didn’t get all primped and preened to have some over-fed, pompous puffball | 我不会刻意打扮自己 就为了叫一个自以为是的家伙 |
[54:28] | tell me he’s too good for me. I got makeup on my butt, dude! | 告诉我我根本配不上他 伙计,我连屁股都化妆了! |
[54:32] | And you don’t even wanna know about the cork! | 关于木塞的事情你就更不需要知道了 |
[54:34] | Stop! No one has ever spoken to me like that! | 停下来! 还从来没有人这么和我说过话! |
[54:40] | It is bold. I like it. | 你真大胆,我喜欢 |
[54:46] | Well, believe me, there’s more where that came from… | 相信我 我身上还有很多你意想不到的东西呢… |
[54:50] | -…puffball. – All right, team, let’s boogie. | 好了,伙计们,我们开始行动了 |
[54:52] | You are strong. Your essence is overpowering. | 你很强壮 你的魅力无法阻挡 |
[54:56] | – What…? What do you mean by that? – It is your eyes. | – 什么?你这么说是什么意思? – 你的眼睛 |
[54:58] | – My eyes. – They are luminous. | – 我的眼睛 – 他们是那么明亮 |
[55:02] | Luminous? Dang. | 明亮? |
[55:05] | You know, I think this is the part where I blacked out. | 我觉得这就是我刚才发昏的地方 |
[55:08] | Did the little shoes and cars actually get into the house? | 那些鞋子和汽车真的能进来这个房子吗? |
[55:12] | – So you got a name? – Yes. | – 你有名字吗? – 当然 |
[55:15] | It is a Persian name, for I am Persian. | 那是波斯名字,因为我是波斯猫 |
[55:18] | I was born Prince Tigeriess Mahmood Shabaz. | 我以前是波斯王子 |
[55:21] | That’s a mouthful. Can I just call you Tiger? | 还挺绕嘴的 我叫你老虎还不好? |
[55:26] | – This place is huge. – Wicked cool. | – 这地方可真大 – 真太酷了 |
[55:31] | Animals are in the house. | 我们来啦 |
[55:42] | Wow! | 哇! |
[55:45] | – Oh, my goodness. – This is so cool. | – 哦,天啊 – 真是酷呆了 |
[55:48] | – Yes! OK, stations, everybody. – Let’s boogie! | – 太好了,现在大家各就各位 – 行动吧! |
[55:52] | – We got it. – Here we go. | – 明白了 – 好了 |
[55:53] | No grip, no grip, no grip. | 别紧张,别紧张 |
[55:56] | – Hammy! Less claw, more pad. – Oh, OK. | – 哈米,别用爪子,用你的脚 – 好的 |
[56:00] | That hurt. | 好痛啊 |
[56:09] | – Just a minute, I’ll be right there. – What was that? | – 等一下,我马上就过去 – 那边怎么了? |
[56:12] | It… That’s just the sound of my heart. Can’t you hear it? | 那…那只是我心跳的声音 难道你听不出来吗? |
[56:21] | This way, this way! | 这边,这边! |
[56:28] | OK, OK, we’re good. Go back to work. | 好了,好了,没事了,接着干活吧 |
[56:32] | There ya go. | 好了 |
[56:34] | Here, catch! | 这,接着 |
[56:41] | Oh, boy. | 哦,天啊 |
[56:44] | Yes, I’m gonna make it. | 好了,这回我能搞定 |
[56:46] | My father, he had an exceptionally flat face. | 我爸爸,他有一张异常平滑的面庞 |
[56:49] | He was so beautiful, he could barely breathe. | 他简直是美极了,令人窒息的美 |
[56:52] | Fascinating. | 太迷人了! |
[56:54] | …inside, I have a multi-leveled climby-thing | …我房里有一个多层的可以用来攀登的东西 |
[56:56] | with shag carpet. | 上面还有很多松软的地毯 |
[56:58] | – Come, I show you. – No, no! | – 过来,我给你看看 – 不,不用了! |
[57:00] | I haven’t told you about my life. | 我还没告诉你我的生活呢 |
[57:01] | Good, good. Going great, going great. | 好的,好的,一切都进展顺利 |
[57:05] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[57:06] | That is what gets the humans out of bed in the morning. | 那东西是用来每天早上叫醒人类的 |
[57:12] | Where’d she go? | 她去哪了? |
[57:13] | Get down and stay down. | 趴下,都趴下 |
[57:21] | Move. Move. | 快走,快走 |
[57:41] | Come on! We’ve gotta go before she comes back. | 快点,我们得在她回来之前离开这里 |
[57:45] | – No! Not without those Spuddies. – What? | – 不!拿到薯片才能走 – 什么? |
[57:48] | Lou, Penny, back to the TV. Heather, keep an eye on that human. | 露,佩尼,回到电视那里去 西斯,帮我盯着那女人的动向 |
[57:51] | – I’m on it, RJ. – No, Heather. Wait! | – 遵命,RJ – 不,西斯,等一下! |
[57:53] | The tingle, the tingle. | 疼痛,疼痛 |
[57:56] | RJ! The wagon’s full, let’s get out of here. | RJ!小推车已经满了 我们快点离开这里吧 |
[57:58] | Vincent, this’ll only take a second | 文森特,只要再花一点时间就好了 |
[58:00] | – Vincent? – Where? | – 文森特? – 在哪里? |
[58:01] | – Who’s Vincent? – Oh, Verne, Vincent. | – 谁是文森特? – 哦,沃恩,文森特 |
[58:04] | Simple slip of the bear. Tongue! | 就这么简单的从”熊”边上说出来了 不对,是从嘴边上说出来了! |
[58:06] | Just bear with me is what I meant to say. | 我想说的是,你再忍耐一下子 |
[58:11] | There’s no bear. | 这里可没有熊 |
[58:16] | Lights fading. Limbs growing co… | 灯光昏暗,四肢变得… |
[58:21] | Heather. | 西斯 |
[58:30] | Oh, Heather! | 哦,西斯! |
[58:33] | There’s a dead, white rat on my staircase. | 我家楼梯上有一只死了的白老鼠 |
[58:40] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[58:41] | I learned from the best, Dad. | 爸,你教我的关键时候要装死 |
[58:43] | That’s my girl. | 好孩子 |
[58:45] | Come to Papa. | 快点过来 |
[58:48] | We better hurry. We don’t have much time. | 我们得快点了 没有时间了 |
[58:50] | – What’s going on, RJ? – Nothing! | – 到底怎么了,RJ? – 没什么! |
[58:52] | Let’s get out of here because we have what we need. | 我们已经拿到我们需要的了 快点走吧 |
[58:54] | – No, we don’t. – What are you talking about? | – 不,我们还没有 – 你说什么呢? |
[58:56] | – We have more than enough. – Hey, listen. | – 我们已经拿的够多的了 – 嘿,听我说 |
[58:58] | I’ve got this long to hand over that wagon of food to a homicidal bear. | 我这么做只是为了 把那一推车吃的交给一只吃人的熊 |
[59:02] | If these Spuddies aren’t on the menu, then I will be. Now let go of my tail. | 要是没有这个薯片的话,我就死定了 现在快放开我 |
[59:06] | What? | 什么? |
[59:07] | Let go! | 放开我! |
[59:12] | Hey, whoa! | 嘿,哇! |
[59:16] | I’m sorry, I’ve gotta go. | 对不起,我得先走了 |
[59:18] | Stella, Stella, where are you going? Stella! | 斯塔娜,斯塔娜 你要去哪里?斯塔娜! |
[59:27] | Stella! | 斯塔娜! |
[59:28] | Look, it’s not you. It won’t work, OK, because I’m a… | 你不行,知道吗,我们不合适 因为我是… |
[59:33] | Skunk! | 臭鼬! |
[59:34] | Yeah, that. Sorry you have to see this. | 对,没错,不好意思叫你看到这个 |
[59:37] | Fire in the hole! | 我要放炮了! |
[59:44] | – Oh, my… – This smell doesn’t bother you? | – 哦,我的… – 你难道不怕这个味道吗? |
[59:47] | No. This face was bred for beauty. | 不怕,你的脸好美 |
[59:50] | I cannot smell a thing. | 我什么都闻不到 |
[59:52] | You can’t smell? | 你什么都闻不到? |
[1:00:01] | To the door! Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 到门那去,快点,快点,快点! |
[1:00:05] | – Run! – This way! | – 快跑! – 这边! |
[1:00:10] | Let’s party. | 演出开始了 |
[1:00:13] | Bunnies! | 小家伙们! |
[1:00:15] | Flee, my love. | 快走,我亲爱的 |
[1:00:18] | Run, that way. Outside! | 快跑,那边,快到外面去! |
[1:00:20] | Move, kids! Come on! | 快点,孩子们,快点! |
[1:00:26] | Buenos días, reptile. | 再见了,爬虫 |
[1:00:34] | You’ve just been verminated. | 这就是你的下场 |
[1:00:38] | You stink. | 你身上可真味啊 |
[1:00:40] | That’s because you let them into my… house! | 都是因为你叫这些家伙进到我家! |
[1:00:43] | – Those… – Hey, Nancy, stop your honkin’. | – 那些… – 嘿,南希,别叫了 |
[1:00:45] | These little guys will be disposed of quickly and humanely. | 这些小家伙会被人道迅速的消灭掉的 |
[1:00:49] | No! Not humanely. As inhumanely as possible. | 不要,不要对他们人道 越不人道,越残忍越好 |
[1:00:55] | It was a pleasure doing business with you, ma’am. | 和你合作真是愉快啊,女士 |
[1:01:14] | – What’s he gonna do to us, Mama? – I don’t know, baby. | – 妈妈,他会把我们怎么样? – 孩子,我也不清楚 |
[1:01:19] | I don’t wanna die, Dad. Not for real. | 爸,我不想死,不想真的死掉 |
[1:01:22] | There, there, there, sweetheart. We’ll be OK. | 孩子,别担心,我们会没事的 |
[1:01:29] | You were right about him, Verne. | 沃恩,你以前说的对 |
[1:01:32] | We shoulda listened. Sorry there. | 我们应该听你的,对不起了 |
[1:01:34] | No. | 别这样 |
[1:01:38] | I knew we couldn’t trust him, and I got us into this. | 我知道我们不应该信任他的 但是我还是把大家都牵连进来了 |
[1:01:42] | I should’ve known better. | 我本应该预料到这些的 |
[1:01:52] | Wow! | 哇! |
[1:01:54] | Vincent? | 文森特? |
[1:01:55] | So I was on my way down here to kill you. | 我本来是来这里杀你的 |
[1:01:57] | But I stopped to watch the show, and I gotta say… | 但是我忍不住停下来看这场好戏 我不得不说… |
[1:02:03] | …that, right there, | …那,看那里 |
[1:02:05] | is a thing of beauty. | 这一幕真是太精彩了 |
[1:02:09] | That is the most vicious, deceitful, | 这是我这辈子见到的最无耻,最欺诈 |
[1:02:13] | self-serving thing I’ve ever seen. | 最自私自利的一幕 |
[1:02:16] | Classic RJ. | 真是太经典了,RJ |
[1:02:18] | You take the food, and they take the fall. | 你拿到了食物 他们则将要死去 |
[1:02:27] | You keep this up, you’re gonna end up just like me. | 继续这样下去 你就会和我一样 |
[1:02:31] | Having everything you ever wanted. | 拥有你想要的一切 |
[1:02:34] | But I already had that. | 但是那一切我已经拥有了 |
[1:02:36] | What, them? Who are you kidding? | 什么,你说他们吗? 你开什么玩笑呢? |
[1:02:40] | You said it yourself, you’re a family of one. | 你自己说的,你是孤家寡人一个 |
[1:02:44] | Always will be. | 而且你永远都会孤单一人的 |
[1:02:45] | It’s how guys like you and me survive. | 这才是你我这样的人得以生存的方法 |
[1:02:48] | So a few saps got hurt in the process. | 在这个进程中 一些傻子受到伤害也是在所难免的 |
[1:02:51] | Tough. That’s life. Trust me, you don’t need them. | 很难,但这就是生活 听我的,你不需要他们 |
[1:02:57] | Actually, I do. | 但是我需要! |
[1:03:02] | And right now, they really need me. | 而且现在,他们也需要我 |
[1:03:07] | So I really need this! | 我现在需要这些东西! |
[1:03:09] | RJ! RJ! | |
[1:03:17] | What the…? | 怎么…? |
[1:03:25] | – There goes my back again. – Are you OK? | – 我的背又撞到了 – 你还好吧? |
[1:03:32] | You sorry sack of rat dung. | 你这个混蛋 |
[1:03:34] | Whoa, Stella, this is a rescue. I’m rescuing you. | 喔,斯塔娜,这是营救 我现在要救你们出来 |
[1:03:37] | I’m gonna gas you so hard your grandchildren’ll stink. | 我要对你使劲放屁 好叫你的孙子们也一直臭下去 |
[1:03:40] | – Bear! – What’s that? | – 熊! – 那是什么? |
[1:03:42] | – Bear! – Hair? | – 熊! – 头发? |
[1:03:43] | – Bear! – Dare? | – 熊? – 胆量? |
[1:03:44] | – Bear! – Oh, bear! | – 熊! – 哦,熊! |
[1:03:52] | What? | 怎么? |
[1:03:56] | – We’re out of control! – We can drive. | – 我们失控了! – 我们会开车 |
[1:03:58] | – It’s just like Auto-Homicide 3! – What? | – 就像汽车杀人游戏3一样! – 什么? |
[1:04:06] | Verne, let me in! Wrong button! Wrong button! | 沃恩,让我进去! 不是那个钮,不是那个按钮! |
[1:04:10] | – Please select destination. – Take us home! Take us to the log! | – 请选择目的地 – 带我们回家,带我们回到原木那里去! |
[1:04:15] | Previous destination selected. Make a legal U-turn. | 之前的目的地已选定 请转一个U字弯 |
[1:04:18] | We got it! | 明白了 |
[1:04:23] | – Hammy! Let me in! – Not listening to RJ. | – 哈米,让我进去! – 别听RJ的话 |
[1:04:27] | Kids, lose that bear! | 孩子们,把那只熊甩掉 |
[1:04:29] | What weapons do we have? | 我们有什么武器可以用? |
[1:04:31] | – We’ve got a hammer. – Cool. | – 我们有锤子 – 太好了 |
[1:04:35] | You little… | 你这个小… |
[1:04:38] | Thank you. Yes, yes! Hey! | 谢谢,好的,好的,嘿! |
[1:04:40] | – Let me in, let me in! – No! Ring-tailed charlatan! | – 让我进去,让我进去! – 不行!你这个骗子! |
[1:04:43] | Ozzie! | 奥齐! |
[1:04:45] | He’s trying to help us. Just let him in. | 他现在在帮我们,让他进来 |
[1:04:46] | – After what he did to us? – But he came back. | – 你忘了之前他是怎么对我们的了吗? – 但他现在回来啦 |
[1:04:50] | And he brought a bear. | 是啊,还带了只熊一起回来 |
[1:04:55] | – No fighting while we’re driving. – We will turn this van around, mister. | – 我们开车的时候请不要吵架 – 先生,我们会把车开翻的 |
[1:05:00] | He started it. | 他挑的头 |
[1:05:01] | I’m telling you, he’s trying to help us. | 我只是说他现在在帮我们 |
[1:05:03] | But, Verne, you’re the one who always says trust your tail. | 但是,沃恩,你一直说要相信你尾巴的感觉 |
[1:05:07] | But it’s not tingling. | 我尾巴现在一点都不痛 |
[1:05:10] | – Why didn’t you say so? – Hey! | – 为什么你不早说! – 嘿! |
[1:05:13] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢,谢谢 |
[1:05:17] | – You’re dead, RJ! – Duck! | RJ,你死定了 |
[1:05:19] | – And your friends are next. – Look out! | – 之后就是你的朋友们 – 当心! |
[1:05:23] | Make an immediate left turn. | 马上向左转 |
[1:05:29] | Bonus points! | 加分的地方! |
[1:05:39] | Yeah! | 太好了! |
[1:05:44] | RJ! RJ! | |
[1:05:46] | Yeah! | 啊! |
[1:05:47] | – Look out. – High score. | – 当心 – 高分区 |
[1:05:49] | No, no, no, no! | 不,不,不,不要! |
[1:06:11] | You have arrived. | 你已抵达目的地 |
[1:06:16] | Everybody all right? | 大家都还好吧? |
[1:06:20] | – Come on! – We’ve gotta go, we’ve gotta go! | – 快点 – 我们得马上离开这里,离开这里! |
[1:06:23] | The old jazz dance injury. | 我以前的旧伤 |
[1:06:25] | – Come on, come on. Quillo! – Go, go, go. | – 快点,快点,奎罗! – 快,快,快 |
[1:06:33] | – Did we make it? – That was close! | – 我们没事了吗? – 好险 |
[1:06:35] | – All right! – Are we here? | – 太好了 – 我们到家了? |
[1:06:36] | Penny? The kids here? Hammy? | 佩尼?孩子都在这里吗?哈米呢? |
[1:06:38] | Scary clown. | 可怕的小丑 |
[1:06:48] | Look out! | 当心! |
[1:06:55] | A weed hacker, Verne. A weed hacker! | 除草机,沃恩,除草机! |
[1:06:59] | – Hey! – Up, up, go up. | – 嘿! – 上,上,往上走 |
[1:07:02] | Show your little rat faces. Filthy creatures. | 给我出来,你们这些死东西! |
[1:07:06] | Stay in the woods where you belong. | 呆在你们自己的地盘里面吧 |
[1:07:08] | Watch out! | 当心! |
[1:07:14] | You guys wanna party, do ya? All right, then, let’s party. | 你们想玩玩是吗? 那好,我们就来玩玩看 |
[1:07:20] | – Mom! – Kids! | – 妈妈! – 孩子们! |
[1:07:22] | Penny, Lou, look out! Down! | 佩尼,露,当心!趴下! |
[1:07:27] | That’s it! Verne, get everybody out of here. I’ll distract him. | 这样好了,沃恩,带大伙离开这里 我去分散他的注意力 |
[1:07:31] | – Are you crazy? He’ll kill you. – Well, I’m the one he wants. | – 你疯了吗?他会杀了你的 – 我才是他想要的人 |
[1:07:34] | Take care of your family, Verne. | 沃恩,照顾好你的家人 |
[1:07:35] | I intend to. The whole family. | 我会的,我会照顾好每个人的 |
[1:07:38] | – There’s got to be something we can do. – There’s no time. | – 我们一定还能想出别的办法 – 没有时间了 |
[1:07:43] | Hammy! | 哈米! |
[1:07:50] | Hey, Vincent. You were right. | 嘿,文森特,你说的没错 |
[1:07:52] | With a Spuddie, enough just isn’t enough. | 薯片在手,一切都永无止境 |
[1:07:56] | RJ! RJ! | |
[1:07:59] | Now, Hammy. Go, go, go! | 哈米,快点,快点,快点! |
[1:08:01] | OK… | 好的 |
[1:08:39] | I got the cookie. | 我拿到甜点了 |
[1:09:20] | – That’s the… – The Depelter Turbo. | – 那个是… – 我给你装的那个违禁杀虫产品 |
[1:09:24] | Prepare for a lot of stinging. | 小心,会很疼的 |
[1:09:27] | Oh, no! No, no! No, no! No! | 哦,不,不,不要! |
[1:09:43] | Ouch! | 啊! |
[1:09:45] | That stung like I knew it would! | 这种痛感我好像知道似的 |
[1:09:58] | – Yeah! – All right! | – 啊! – 太好了! |
[1:10:02] | Good job, everybody. That’s teamwork. | 办的好,伙计们,这才是团队精神 |
[1:10:04] | Come here, Hammy, come here. You are a genius, my boy. | 过来,哈米 孩子,你简直就是天才 |
[1:10:06] | Oh, thank you. | 哦,谢谢 |
[1:10:10] | And, Verne, don’t you ever fix this shell! | 沃恩,别再惦记着换这个甲壳了! |
[1:10:12] | Yeah. Glad it’s working for ya. | 好的,真高兴它对你有用 |
[1:10:15] | Take it off, give it back. | 脱下来,还给我 |
[1:10:17] | Here we go, off to the Rockies for you, Smoky. | 好了,带你回洛基山脉了,伙计 |
[1:10:20] | Now, you do realize that was a Depelter Turbo? | 你知道你用的那是违禁品吗? |
[1:10:23] | Officer, please. It was that Verminator. | 长官,是那个除虫公司的人给我的 |
[1:10:25] | He sold it to me. This has nothing to do with me. | 他卖给我的 和我没关系 |
[1:10:28] | Hey, hey, it was in your yard. | 嘿,嘿,这可是在你家的院子里啊 |
[1:10:29] | Your name’s on the contract, so tell it to the judge. | 合同上面还有你的签名 你自己和法官说去吧 |
[1:10:32] | – No! It’s not my fault! Let go of me! – Ma’am… | – 不!那不是我的错!放开我! – 女士 |
[1:10:34] | I can’t be arrested! I’m the president of the homeowner’s association! | 我不能被捕啊!我是私人房屋协会的主席啊! |
[1:10:38] | Take her down! | 抓住她! |
[1:10:39] | She’s getting away! | 她想跑! |
[1:10:41] | – We got a twitcher! Watch it! Ma’am! – Get her! | – 她还挺厉害的,当心! – 抓住她! |
[1:10:46] | – Stop that! – Can I get help over here? | – 别打了 – 能不能帮我一把? |
[1:10:48] | Somebody get a hold of her legs! | 来人按住她的腿! |
[1:10:50] | – Play? – Oh, no! | – 玩游戏吗? – 哦,不! |
[1:10:51] | No, no! No, no! | 不,不,不,不要! |
[1:10:54] | High five, Hammy! | 干得不错,哈米 |
[1:10:56] | – Yes! – It worked! | – 是啊! – 成功了! |
[1:10:58] | We did it! | 我们成功了! |
[1:11:00] | – Oh, yes! – Stella! | – 太好了! – 斯塔娜! |
[1:11:03] | – Stella! – Over here, Tiger. | – 斯塔娜! – 我在这,老虎 |
[1:11:04] | Oh, Stella. | 哦,斯塔娜 |
[1:11:07] | So this is the outdoor woods? I like it. | 这里就是室外的森林?我喜欢这里 |
[1:11:12] | Come on, big boy. You’re coming with me. | 过来,你和我过来 |
[1:11:15] | You know, RJ, just for the record, | RJ,只是想叫你知道 |
[1:11:18] | if you had told us that all that food you were trying to get | 要是你早告诉我们所有的食物都是 |
[1:11:21] | was to pay back an angry bear, we would’ve given it to you. | 给那只大熊的话 我们会把食物都给你的 |
[1:11:24] | – Really? – Yeah, that’s what families do. | – 真的? – 当然,家人之间会那样做的 |
[1:11:28] | They look out for each other. | 家人之间是应该互相照顾的 |
[1:11:30] | – I’ve never had anything like that. – I know. But believe me, this… | – 我从来没有家人 – 我知道,不过相信我,这些… |
[1:11:35] | This is the gateway to the good life. | 这些都是通往幸福生活的大门 |
[1:11:38] | Wish you would’ve told me that sooner. | 要是你早点告诉我这些就好了 |
[1:11:40] | Well, that’s bad communication. Also something families do. | 可能我们沟通不够吧 家人有时也会出现这种问题的 |
[1:11:43] | So, what do you say? You wanna be a part of it? | 你觉得怎么样? 想不想成为这个家庭的一员? |
[1:11:51] | Come here, come here. I promised I wouldn’t do this. OK. | 过来,过来 我说过我不会再这样做的了 |
[1:11:56] | Welcome to the family! | 欢迎加入我们的大家庭! |
[1:11:58] | – Hey! – Group hug! | – 嘿! – 拥抱一下! |
[1:12:00] | OK, OK. | 好的,好的 |
[1:12:02] | What a first week of spring. | 真是难忘的春天的第一个星期啊 |
[1:12:04] | Wait a minute! That means there’s only 267 days left till winter. | 等一下!也就是说还有267天就到冬天了 |
[1:12:08] | What are we gonna do for food? | 我们的食物该怎么办呢? |
[1:12:11] | Yes, Hammy. | 哈米,你说吧 |
[1:12:13] | I filled the log. | 我把原木填满了 |
[1:12:15] | – Jeepers! – What…? | – 天啊 – 什么? |
[1:12:18] | Look, look! I found my nuts! | 看,快看!我找到我的坚果了! |
[1:14:34] | That, my friends, is the object of all human attention and devotion. | 伙计们,这个东西就是人类的至爱 |
[1:14:39] | – And they call it a TV. – Wicked cool! | – 他们管它叫电视 – 酷! |
[1:14:41] | Humans feel an inner need to connect with the world around them. | 人类觉得和他们周围的世界 联系在一起是很重要的 |
[1:14:45] | That is super-duper. | 真是太棒了 |
[1:14:46] | They also feel a need to sit on their fat butts. | 他们也觉得有必要 让他们肥胖的屁股休息一下 |
[1:14:48] | Watching TV fulfills both needs at the same time. | 看电视能同时满足他们的这两个要求 |
[1:14:50] | Wow. Interesting. | 哇,有意思 |
[1:14:52] | Come on, kids. Family time there, in front of the TV. Got your snack food? | 过来,孩子们,家庭时间到了 坐在电视前面,休闲食品都拿了吗? |
[1:14:56] | Buy a vowel. Buy a vowel! Buy a “Y”. Please buy a “Y”. | 买个元音,买个元音 买一个”Y”,快买一个”Y” |
[1:14:59] | – I can’t find the remote. – Hey, Spikey, race ya! | – 我找不到遥控器 – 嘿,斯派克,快点 |
[1:15:01] | – Has anybody seen the remote? – Dad, chill. | – 谁看到遥控器了? – 爸,别着急 |
[1:15:04] | I could do a little TV. | 我先稍微表演一下 |
[1:15:05] | Today’s the day we find out if the baby is gifted | 今天我们就能知道 那个孩子是不是真的是天才 |
[1:15:08] | or if Saxon is really an alien. | 或者知道萨克逊人是不是真的外星人 |
[1:15:10] | Like Khan in Star Trek ll! | 就好像星战2里面的可汗一样 |
[1:15:11] | The Genesis Project was in the hands of the Enterprise, | 那个计划本来是由企业控制的 |
[1:15:14] | but Khan had his plan to steal the invention! | 但是可汗有办法把那个计划偷到手 |
[1:15:16] | – Well, that was specific. – I saw it on TNT, a retrospective. | – 哇,可真够详细的 – 我是在TNT的回顾展上看到的 |
[1:15:19] | – Gummi Worm, anybody? – Let me have one. | – 虫仔果汁,有人要吗? – 给我一个 |
[1:15:22] | Bucky, pass this to Lou. | 巴蒂,把这个给露 |
[1:15:23] | – Taste this. – Don’t you take that. | – 尝尝吧 – 别尝那个 |
[1:15:26] | – This is the perfect food. – Fat-free cookies? | – 那东西不错 – 无脂甜点吗? |
[1:15:28] | Might as well be eating dirt. | 和吃土的感觉差不多 |
[1:15:29] | I’ve had dirt. I don’t like dirt. It tastes like dirt. | 我已经尝过了,我不喜欢,难吃死了 |
[1:15:32] | The show is starting. | 演出开始了 |
[1:19:18] | Hang on a minute. | 等一下 |
[1:19:20] | I can’t wait. I can’t wait. | 等不及了,我等不及了 |
[1:19:27] | Yes! Here we go. | 好的,来啦 |
[1:19:31] | – Kind of anticlimactic. – Shoot! | 真扫兴 |