时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[00:04] | Hunters. | 猎手 |
[00:05] | That’s my dad. | 那是我爸爸 |
[00:07] | Who’s this? | 这个是谁 |
[00:07] | That’s my dad’s sister Kate. | 她是我爸爸的妹妹凯特 |
[00:09] | Come on! | 有种再来啊 |
[00:11] | You’re staying for dinner. | 留下来吃晚饭 |
[00:12] | Do you eat meat? | 你吃肉吗 |
[00:13] | Your dad’s watching. | 你爸爸在看着我们 |
[00:14] | Good. | 太好了 |
[00:16] | Think about me | 想想我 |
[00:17] | Naked. | 裸体的 |
[00:20] | There’s no way in hell you’re out there kicking ass on | 如果不是兴奋剂这玩意儿 |
[00:22] | the field like that without some sort of chemical boost. | 你绝不可能像那样在赛场上得分 |
[00:24] | What the hell is going on with you, Mccall? | 你怎么回事 麦高 |
[00:26] | I’m not the one that bit you. | 不是我咬的你 |
[00:29] | There’s another | 还有另一个 |
[00:30] | It’s called an Alpha. | 它是一头阿尔法狼 |
[00:31] | Now I’m trying to find him, | 现在我在找他 |
[00:33] | But I don’t think I can do it without you. | 但没有你的话 我做不了这件事 |
[00:44] | Hurry! Hurry! | 快点 快点 |
[00:46] | Ohh! What happened? | 这么会这样 |
[00:50] | Let go of me! Let go! | 放开我 放开 |
[00:55] | Now, Hoosiers is not only the best basketball movie ever. | 《火爆教头草地兵》不仅仅最好的篮球电影 |
[00:57] | It is the best sports movie ever made. | 也是最好的运动题材电影 |
[00:59] | No. | 不要 |
[01:00] | It’s got Gene Hackman and Dennis Hopper. | 里面有吉恩·哈克曼和丹尼斯·霍珀 |
[01:02] | No. | 不要 |
[01:03] | Lydia, I swear to god you’re gonna like it. | 莉迪亚 我保证你会喜欢的 |
[01:05] | No. | 不要 |
[01:07] | I am not watching the Notebook again. | 我不想再看《恋恋笔记本》了 |
[01:13] | Can somebody help me find the Notebook? | 有人能帮我找下有没有《恋恋笔记本》吗 |
[01:17] | Hello? | 你好 |
[01:20] | Is anybody working here? | 有人上班吗 |
[01:29] | You gotta be kidding me. | 真搞笑了 |
[04:05] | Did they forget my curly fries? | 他们没给我炸薯圈吗 |
[04:07] | You’re not supposed to eat fries, | 你不能吃油炸的食品 |
[04:08] | especially the curly ones. | 更别说薯圈了 |
[04:10] | Well, I’m carrying a lethal weapon. | 我有能杀人的武器 |
[04:11] | If I want the curly fries, | 如果我想要炸薯圈的话 |
[04:12] | I will have the curly fries. | 我肯定能弄到 |
[04:14] | If you think getting rid of contractions in all your sentences | 如果你认为因为你一生都在除暴安良 |
[04:17] | makes your argument any more legitimate, | 就能让你的任何行为都合法化的话 |
[04:18] | you are wrong. | 你就大错特错了 |
[04:25] | Unit one, do you copy? | 第一组 收到吗 |
[04:30] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:33] | Unit one, copy. | 第一组收到 |
[04:35] | Got a report of a possible 187. | 收到报警 可能是187 |
[04:38] | A murder? | 谋杀案 |
[04:46] | Stay here. | 待在车里 |
[04:51] | Paul, let’s get this area locked up. | 保罗 把这个区域封锁起来 |
[04:58] | Oh, no way. | 不是吧 |
[05:00] | Why the hell can’t I just go home? | 为什么不让我回家 |
[05:02] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[05:03] | I hear ya, but the EMT says | 我知道 但急救医生说 |
[05:04] | you hit your head pretty hard. | 你的头部受到重创 |
[05:06] | They just wanna make sure you don’t have a concussion. | 他们只想确认下你是否有脑震荡 |
[05:08] | What part of “I’m fine” are you having a problem grasping? | “我很好”这句话你哪里不能理解 |
[05:12] | Okay, I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[05:13] | And I understand that. | 我能理解 |
[05:14] | No, you don’t understand, | 不 你不懂 |
[05:16] | Which kind of blows my mind, | 这真让我惊讶 |
[05:17] | since it should be a pretty basic concept to grasp | 对于你这种低薪的小警察 |
[05:20] | for a minimum-wage rent-a-cop like you! | 应该可以理解这个简单的概念 |
[05:22] | Okay, now, I wanna go home! | 我现在要回家 |
[05:25] | Oh, whoa, is that a dead body? | 天啊 那是尸体吗 |
[05:31] | Everybody back up. | 所有人退后 |
[05:32] | Back up. | 退后 |
[05:38] | Starting to get it? | 想起来了吗 |
[05:42] | Uh, I get that he’s killing people, but I don’t get why. | 我想起他在杀人 但不知是为什么 |
[05:47] | I mean, this isn’t standard practice, right? | 这不是简单的练习对吧 |
[05:48] | We don’t go out in the middle of the night | 我们不会大半夜出来 |
[05:50] | murdering everyone, do we? | 去杀人的 对吧 |
[05:51] | No. | 是的 |
[05:53] | We’re predators. | 我们是掠夺者 |
[05:54] | We don’t have to be killers. | 不一定要成为杀手 |
[05:56] | Then why is he a killer? | 那为什么他要成为杀手呢 |
[05:58] | That’s what we’re gonna find out. | 这个问题我们会查出来的 |
[06:19] | You know, I have a life too. | 我也有我的生活 |
[06:21] | No, you don’t. | 不 你没有 |
[06:22] | Yes, I do! | 我有 |
[06:24] | I don’t care what you say about him | 我不担心你口中的他 |
[06:26] | making me his pet or | 把我当作宠物还是 |
[06:27] | Part of his pack. | 他的族群 |
[06:28] | Whatever. | 什么都行 |
[06:29] | I have homework to do. | 我还有作业要做 |
[06:30] | I have to go to a parent/teacher conference tomorrow | 我明天还要去家长会 |
[06:32] | because I’m failing chemistry. | 因为我化学考试不及格 |
[06:34] | You wanna do homework? | 你想做作业 |
[06:36] | Or do you wanna not die? | 还是想不死 |
[06:38] | You have less than a week until the full moon. | 离满月不到一周了 |
[06:40] | You don’t kill with him, | 你不跟他一起杀人 |
[06:41] | He kills you. | 他就会杀了你 |
[06:43] | Okay, seriously, | 说真的 |
[06:45] | who made up these rules? | 这都是谁定的规矩啊 |
[06:46] | It’s a rite of passage into his pack. | 加入他的族群需要通过一个仪式 |
[06:49] | You know what else is a rite of passage? | 你还知道有什么其他仪式吗 |
[06:51] | Graduating from high school. | 高中毕业 |
[06:52] | And you don’t have to kill anyone to do it! | 不需要杀人就能完成 |
[06:55] | Why can’t you just find him yourself? | 为什么你不能自己去找他呢 |
[06:58] | Why can’t you just sniff him out when he’s a human? | 为什么你不能在他是人形时嗅出他的位置 |
[07:00] | Because his human scent could be entirely different. | 因为他人形态的气味可能和真实的完全不一样 |
[07:02] | It has to be you. | 必须是你 |
[07:04] | You have a connection with him, | 你跟他之间有种感应 |
[07:05] | a link that you can’t understand. | 那种感应你还不能理解 |
[07:07] | If I can teach you to control your abilities, | 如果我教会你控制自己的能力 |
[07:09] | you can find him. | 你就能找到他 |
[07:14] | So if I help you | 那么如果我帮你 |
[07:16] | you can stop him? | 你就能阻止他吗 |
[07:18] | Not alone. | 一个人不行 |
[07:19] | We’re stronger in numbers. | 结群让我们更强大 |
[07:21] | A pack makes the individual more powerful. | 族群在一起使得个体能力加强 |
[07:23] | How am I supposed to help | 如果我连自己在干什么都不清楚的话 |
[07:24] | if I have no idea what I’m doing? | 我又能帮到什么呢 |
[07:25] | Because I’m gonna teach you. | 就因为这样我才要教你 |
[07:28] | Do you remember what happened that first night | 你还记得第一次变形的那晚 |
[07:29] | you were shot in the arm | 你手臂被射中后发生了什么吗 |
[07:31] | right after you were hit? | 就在你被攻击之后 |
[07:33] | Yeah, I changed back. | 我变回原形了 |
[07:34] | And when you were hit by his car, same thing, right? | 当你被车撞倒后也是一样的 对吧 |
[07:39] | What’s the common denominator? | 共同特征是什么 |
[07:47] | What is– | 干什么 |
[07:48] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[07:49] | It’ll heal. | 会自愈的 |
[07:52] | It still hurt! | 还是会痛的 |
[07:53] | And that’s what keeps you human | 这样就能让你保持人形 |
[07:55] | Pain. | 疼痛 |
[08:03] | Maybe you will survive. | 或许你会幸存下来的 |
[08:17] | Hey. Listen, you know I feel totally horrible | 我那晚的行为 |
[08:22] | about my behavior the other night, right? | 实在太恶劣了 对吧 |
[08:24] | Oh, totally forgotten. | 我早都忘了这码事了 |
[08:25] | No, not forgotten by me. | 不 我还没忘 |
[08:28] | Come on. Call me a “hard bitch” or something. | 快骂我句”悍妇”之类的话 |
[08:31] | You were just… | 你只不过是 |
[08:32] | being protective. | 想保护我 |
[08:33] | I was being a protective hard bitch…who is… | 我当时确实是那个想保护你 |
[08:38] | giving you your birthday present early | 并提前把生日礼物给你的悍妇 |
[08:39] | so you’ll forgive her. | 你就会原谅这个悍妇了 |
[08:46] | Forgiven? | 能得到原谅吗 |
[08:49] | Completely. I love it! | 当然了 我爱死这礼物了 |
[08:50] | It’s a family heirloom. | 这是传家之宝 |
[08:52] | And you know me–I hate and loathe all sentimental crap, | 你知道我很讨厌那些婆婆妈妈的东西 |
[08:55] | but that– | 但是这个 |
[08:56] | Well, look at the symbol in the middle of the pendant. | 你看这坠子中间的标志 |
[08:58] | See that? | 看见了吗 |
[08:59] | Yeah. | 看见了 |
[09:01] | You ever wanna learn a little something about your family… | 想不想了解一点家族的故事 |
[09:04] | Look it up. | 去查查 |
[09:06] | You’re gonna make me work for it… | 你想让我做些功课 |
[09:08] | Some mysteries… | 有些传说 |
[09:10] | are worth the effort. | 是值得你去做些功课的 |
[09:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:17] | Bye. | 再见 |
[09:40] | Damn. | 真烦 |
[09:41] | Is today your birthday? | 今天是你生日吗 |
[09:43] | No, no. Uh, no. | 不是 不是 |
[09:45] | I mean, yes. | 好吧 是的 |
[09:48] | Please don’t tell anybody. | 不要跟别人说啊 |
[09:49] | I don’t even know how Lydia found out. | 我搞不懂莉迪亚是怎么知道的 |
[09:51] | Why wouldn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不告诉我呢 |
[09:52] | Because I don’t want people to know. | 因为我不想让人知道 |
[09:54] | Because… | 因为 |
[09:56] | I’m 17. | 我今年17岁了 |
[09:59] | You’re 17? | 你17岁了 |
[10:01] | That’s the reaction I’m trying to avoid. | 我就是为了避免你这种反应 |
[10:02] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[10:03] | I mean, I–I totally get it. | 我意思是 我能理解你 |
[10:06] | Uh, you had to repeat a year | 你是因为四处搬家 |
[10:07] | because of all the moving around, right? | 而不得不复读一年 对吧 |
[10:17] | What was that for? | 这是什么意思 |
[10:19] | For…literally being the first person | 为了奖励第一个 |
[10:21] | to ever make the correct assumption. | 做出正确猜测的人 |
[10:24] | Everybody’s always like, | 其他人都是这样说的 |
[10:25] | “What…did you get held back?” | “你为什么留级了” |
[10:28] | “Did you ride the short bus?” | “你是不是智商太低了” |
[10:29] | Uh, “Did you have a baby?” | “你去生孩子了吗” |
[10:32] | That’s what you hear on your birthday? | 你生日那天他们就这么说 |
[10:33] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:35] | All day long. | 从早说到晚 |
[10:37] | Then… | 那 |
[10:40] | What if we got out of here? | 我们离开这怎么样 |
[10:43] | Skip class? | 翘课吗 |
[10:45] | Yeah, the whole day. | 没错 翘一整天 |
[10:46] | Well, you’re asking someone who’s never skipped | 你是在怂恿一个从没翘过一节课的人 |
[10:49] | one class to bail out the entire day. | 逃学一整天啊 |
[10:51] | And I don’t… | 我不干 |
[10:51] | No, see, that’s perfect. | 不要啊 这样很好 |
[10:53] | If you get caught, then they’ll go easy on you. | 如果你被老师抓到 他们会从轻处理的 |
[10:55] | Well, what if you get caught? | 如果是你被抓到了呢 |
[10:59] | Let’s…try not to think about that. | 先把这些事抛诸脑后吧 |
[11:03] | Just a friendly reminder– | 友情提醒 |
[11:04] | parent/teacher conferences are tonight. | 今晚举行家长会 |
[11:07] | Students below a “C” average are required to attend. | 平均分在”C”以下的学生也要到场 |
[11:10] | I won’t name you, | 我不会念你们的名字 |
[11:11] | because the shame and self-disgust | 因为羞耻感和自怨自艾的情绪 |
[11:14] | should be more than enough punishment. | 应该比惩罚更让你们难过 |
[11:18] | Has anyone seen Scott Mccall? | 有人看见斯科特·麦高了吗 |
[11:32] | Hey, Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[11:34] | If you need to leave early for any reason, you let me know. | 如果你想早退的话 跟我打个招呼 |
[11:41] | Everyone, start reading Chapter Nine. | 现在大家开始读第九章 |
[11:46] | Mr. Stilinski. | 斯蒂林斯先生 |
[11:48] | Try putting the highlighter down between paragraphs. | 没必要每段都高亮出来吧 |
[11:50] | It’s chemistry, not a coloring book. | 这是化学书 不是图画本 |
[12:00] | Hey, Danny. | 丹尼 |
[12:02] | Can I ask you a question? | 能问个问题吗 |
[12:04] | No. | 不能 |
[12:06] | Well, I’m going to anyway. | 那我也得问 |
[12:08] | Um, did Lydia show up in your homeroom today? | 莉迪亚今天去上你们班的大课了吗 |
[12:12] | No. | 没有 |
[12:16] | Can I ask you another question? | 还能再问个问题吗 |
[12:18] | Answer’s still no. | 还是不能 |
[12:20] | Does anyone know what happened | 有人知道她和杰克逊 |
[12:21] | to her and Jackson last night? | 昨晚出什么事了吗 |
[12:24] | He wouldn’t…tell me. | 他不会告诉我的 |
[12:27] | But he’s your best friend. | 但他是你死党啊 |
[12:35] | One more question. | 还有个问题 |
[12:36] | What? | 有完没完了 |
[12:37] | Do you find me attractive? | 你觉得我有魅力吗 |
[12:52] | Uh, maybe this is a bad idea. | 也许这是个馊主意 |
[12:53] | And my dad would kill me if he found out. | 如果我老爸知道了 他会杀了我的 |
[12:55] | Do you always follow your dad’s rules? | 你一向都是老爸的乖乖女吗 |
[12:56] | Not lately. | 最近可不是 |
[12:57] | Good. Start the car. | 好样的 开车 |
[12:58] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[13:00] | Uh, I don’t know. Somewhere. Anywhere. | 不知道 哪都行 随便 |
[13:02] | Nowhere I can be seen, right? | 得去一个不会被人看见的地方 |
[13:03] | ’cause I could get detention. | 不然我会被留堂的 |
[13:04] | – Please start the car. – Or suspended. | -快开车 -要不这事算了吧 |
[13:05] | Allison, car, start, now. | 艾莉森 快开车啊 快 |
[14:07] | I–I don’t know where Scott is. | 我不知道斯科特在哪 |
[14:09] | I’m not here for Scott. | 我不是来找斯科特的 |
[14:10] | I’m here for you. | 我来找你的 |
[14:11] | Wh-wh-why me? | 为 为什么是我 |
[14:13] | I–I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没干 |
[14:14] | No, but you saw something, | 不 但你看了一些事 |
[14:16] | Didn’t you? | 是不是 |
[14:17] | No, I didn’t– | 没 我没 |
[14:18] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什么也没看见 |
[14:19] | What was it, hmm? | 那是个什么东西 说 |
[14:21] | An animal? A mountain lion? | 某种动物 美洲狮吗 |
[14:24] | I didn’t see anything. | 我真的什么也没看见 |
[14:27] | I swear. I’m–I’m not lying. | 我发誓 我没说谎 |
[14:28] | Then calm down and say it again. | 那你冷静下来 再说一遍 |
[14:30] | Say what? That I’m not lying? | 说什么 说我没撒谎吗 |
[14:32] | Tell me that you didn’t see anything. | 告诉我你什么也没看见 |
[14:35] | Slowly. | 慢慢说 |
[14:38] | I didn’t… | 我什么 |
[14:39] | see anything. | 也没看见 |
[14:43] | I’m not lying. | 我没撒谎 |
[14:48] | One more thing. | 还有件事 |
[14:56] | You should really get that checked out. | 你真应该去检查一下伤口 |
[15:13] | What? | 什么事 |
[15:14] | Finally! | 可找到你了 |
[15:15] | Have you been getting any of my texts? | 我发的短信你一条也没收到吗 |
[15:16] | Yeah, like all 9 million of them. | 对啊 你发了几百万条呢 |
[15:18] | Do you have any idea what’s going on? | 到底发生什么事了 |
[15:19] | Lydia is totally M.I.A., | 莉迪亚已经完全失踪了 |
[15:20] | Jackson looks like he’s got a time bomb | 杰克逊像是脸上 |
[15:22] | inserted into his face, | 装了个定时炸弹 |
[15:23] | another random guy’s dead, | 还有个路人甲死了 |
[15:24] | And you have to do something about it. | 你总得做点什么啊 |
[15:25] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[15:27] | Something. | 就是做点什么啊 |
[15:29] | Okay, I’ll deal with it later. | 好吧 我一会儿处理 |
[15:31] | Left, left, left, left, left. | 左 左 左 |
[15:35] | Sorry, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[15:36] | I just totally soccer-mom’d you. | 我把你当成小孩了 |
[15:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:38] | That’s all right. | 没事的 |
[15:41] | I’ll just pick up my masculinity on the way back. | 回来的路上我会重拾男子气概的 |
[15:55] | You’re still not okay with this, are you? | 你对这件事没意见吧 |
[15:58] | I just feel like I need an alibi. | 我只是觉得我需要个好借口 |
[16:00] | Well, if we get caught, | 如果我们被抓住了 |
[16:02] | I’ll just say it was my fault. | 我就说这是我的错 |
[16:04] | You don’t need to take the blame for me. | 你不用帮我顶罪 |
[16:05] | It was my choice too. | 我是自愿的 |
[16:06] | Oh, good! | 棒极了 |
[16:07] | ’cause if we get caught, | 因为如果我们被抓了 |
[16:08] | I’m totally gonna blame you. | 我就说都是你的错 |
[16:10] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[16:11] | Hell yeah! | 真的 |
[16:12] | And they’d believe me. | 他们会相信我的 |
[16:14] | You know, totally hot girl asks you to skip the day with her. | 大美女让你和她一起翘课 |
[16:16] | Like I’m gonna say no. | 我怎能拒绝呢 |
[16:17] | So throw me under the bus, just like that? | 所以就这么出卖我了 |
[16:20] | Yeah. Throw, push, shove… | 对 扔出去 推出去 卖了 |
[16:22] | And what if I decide to drag you down with me? | 那要是我打算拉着你一起呢 |
[16:26] | I’d just yell for help. | 那我就呼救 |
[16:29] | Well, what if I did this? | 那我要这么做呢 |
[16:33] | I’d scream for help. | 那我大叫救命 |
[16:33] | And if I did this? | 那要是怎么做呢 |
[16:44] | I’d beg for mercy. | 我甘愿求饶 |
[17:01] | Honey, there’s a Stiles here to see you. | 宝贝儿 有个斯泰尔斯要见你 |
[17:04] | What the hell is a “Stiles”? | 斯泰尔斯是什么东西 |
[17:07] | She took a little something to ease her nerves. | 她吃了点能放松神经的东西 |
[17:10] | You can–you can go in. | 你可以 你可以进来 |
[17:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:17] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[17:20] | I was just making sure you were okay. | 我就是来看看你还好吗 |
[17:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:33] | Because I was worried about you today. | 因为我今天很担心你 |
[17:36] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[17:40] | I feel | 我感觉 |
[17:42] | fantastic. | 爽呆了 |
[17:51] | What | 什么 |
[17:54] | I bet you can’t say, uh, | 我打赌你没法把 |
[17:55] | “I saw suzy sittin’ in a shoeshine shop” ten times fast. | “我看见苏茜坐在擦鞋店里”快速说十遍 |
[17:59] | I saw shuzy | 我看见舒西 |
[18:02] | I shaw | 我抗见 |
[18:10] | I saw | 我看见 |
[18:15] | What? Lydia, what did you see? | 什么 莉迪亚 你看见什么了 |
[18:17] | Something. | 某种东西 |
[18:20] | Something like | 比如说 |
[18:22] | like a mountain lion? | 美洲狮 |
[18:24] | A mountain lion. | 一只美洲狮 |
[18:27] | Are you sure you saw a mountain lion, | 你确定你看见了美洲狮 |
[18:28] | or are you just saying that because that’s what the police told you? | 还是因为那是警察告诉你的 |
[18:32] | A mountain lion. | 美洲狮 |
[18:37] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[18:40] | A mountain lion. | 美洲狮 |
[18:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:46] | You’re so drunk. | 你神志不清了 |
[18:48] | Oh, my | 哦 天 |
[18:55] | Oh! You okay? | 哦 你还好吗 |
[18:56] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[18:57] | I think you just earned your masculinity back. | 我觉得你刚刚拾回了你的男子气概 |
[19:03] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[19:05] | I’m just texting lydia “Thank you” for the birthday stuff. | 我发短息给莉迪亚感谢她为我庆祝生日 |
[19:07] | No. | 不行 |
[19:08] | If mine’s off, yours is too. | 如果我的手机关机 你的也要 |
[19:10] | So we’re disconnecting from the world? | 我们要与世隔绝吗 |
[19:12] | You can handle that for one day, right? | 你能熬过一天的 对不对 |
[19:14] | Uh, just one text, and then I will be all yours, okay? | 就一条短息 之后我任你差遣 好吗 |
[19:20] | Shh…okay. | 搞定 |
[19:27] | Well, I’m gonna | 好吧 我要 |
[19:29] | go. | 走了 |
[19:31] | Uh, I’ll let you get back to the whole post-traumatic stress thing. | 我就让回到你的创伤后的减压人生 |
[19:36] | Mm. Stay. | 留下 |
[19:43] | Me? Stay? | 我 留下 |
[19:43] | You want me to stay? | 你想让我留下 |
[19:51] | Yes, please. | 是的 求你了 |
[19:56] | Stay. | 留下 |
[20:02] | Please. | 拜托 |
[20:02] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[20:06] | And…we’re done here. | 我们还是算了吧 |
[20:15] | You want me to get that? | 用我帮你拿吗 |
[20:22] | It’s a text. | 是条短信 |
[20:26] | I don’t know how to… | 我不知道怎么 |
[20:43] | He wants us to wait. | 他想让我们再等等 |
[20:45] | So I’ve been reminded… | 我会记得的 |
[20:49] | to death. | 一直到死 |
[20:50] | And that means we’re not allowed to kill him. | 那也意味着我们不能杀他 |
[20:53] | But it doesn’t mean we can’t say hello. | 但是不意味着我们不能去打个招呼 |
[21:32] | No one home. | 没人在家 |
[21:34] | Oh, he’s here. | 他在 |
[21:36] | He’s just not feeling particularly hospitable. | 他只是不太好客 |
[21:38] | Maybe he’s out burying a bone in the backyard. | 或许他出去了 在后院埋骨头呢 |
[21:43] | Really? A dog joke? | 真的吗 还是开玩笑 |
[21:45] | We’re going there, and that’s the best you got? | 我们马上过去那里 那是你最想要的吗 |
[21:48] | If you wanna provoke him, | 如果你想要激怒他 |
[21:50] | Say something like, | 就说说 |
[21:52] | “Too bad your sister ‘bit it’ before she had her first litter”. | “真遗憾你姐还没下第一窝崽子就挂了” |
[21:55] | Too bad she howled like a bitch | 真遗憾当我们把她切成两半时 |
[21:59] | when we cut her in half! | 她喊得像个婊子 |
[22:33] | This one grew up in all the right places. | 这个长得恰到好处 |
[22:39] | I don’t know whether to kill it or…lick it. | 我都不知道是杀了它 还是舔舔它 |
[22:44] | Hey, it’s me again. | 又是我 |
[22:46] | Look, I found something, | 我发现了点东西 |
[22:48] | and I don’t know what to do, okay? | 我不知道该怎么办了 好吧 |
[22:49] | So if you could turn your phone on right now, that’d be great. | 要是你现在能开机的话 那就太好了 |
[22:52] | Or else I’ll kill you. | 否则我会杀了你的 |
[22:53] | Do you understand me? | 你听懂了吗 |
[22:54] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我会杀了你的 |
[22:56] | And I’m too upset to come up with a witty description about | 我太生气了都不能准确的告诉你 |
[22:58] | How exactly I’m gonna kill you, | 我会怎么杀你 |
[22:59] | But I’m just gonna do it, okay? | 但是我一定会杀你的 |
[23:00] | I’m gonna–ugh! | 我一定会 |
[23:02] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[23:06] | God. | 天啊 |
[23:09] | Please tell me I’m gonna hear good news | 快告诉我会在今天的家长会上 |
[23:11] | at this parent/teacher thing tonight. | 听到点好消息 |
[23:13] | Depends on how you define “Good news.” | 这就看你怎么定义好消息了 |
[23:15] | I define it as you getting straight A’s with no behavioral issues. | 我定义的是你科科满分遵纪守法 |
[23:19] | You might wanna rethink that definition. | 也许你要改变一下那个定义 |
[23:22] | Enough said. | 不用说了 |
[23:37] | Come on, Scott. | 拜托 斯科特 |
[23:38] | Where the hell are you? | 你上哪去了 |
[25:40] | 900,000 volts. | 90万伏的电压 |
[25:45] | You never were good with electricity, were you? | 你抗电击的能力一向不强 |
[25:47] | Or fire. | 还有火 |
[25:50] | Which is why I’m gonna let you in on a little secret. | 所以我要告诉你一个秘密 |
[25:53] | And, well, maybe we can help each other out. | 或许我们可以帮助彼此摆脱困境 |
[25:58] | Yes, your sister was severed into pieces | 你妹妹遭到分尸 |
[26:01] | and used as bait to try to catch you. | 还被当作抓你的诱饵 |
[26:04] | Unpleasant, and frankly, | 很不幸 坦率讲 |
[26:06] | a little too Texas Chainsaw Massacre for my taste, | 对我来说像《德州电锯杀人狂》里的情节 |
[26:11] | but quite true. | 但是更真实 |
[26:13] | Now, here’s the part that might | 这个消息 |
[26:15] | really kick you in your balls– | 可能会令你很不爽 |
[26:18] | We didn’t kill her. | 我们并没有杀她 |
[26:23] | You think I’m lying? | 你认为我在说谎 |
[26:24] | Wouldn’t be the first time. | 你又不是第一次骗我 |
[26:26] | Tsk, sweetie… | 宝贝 |
[26:32] | Why don’t you just listen to my heart and tell me if I am. | 你可以用读心术来辨别我是否在说谎 |
[26:35] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[26:38] | We | 我们 |
[26:41] | didn’t | 并没有 |
[26:44] | kill | 杀害 |
[26:47] | your | 你的 |
[26:49] | sister. | 妹妹 |
[26:54] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[26:56] | There’s no blips or upticks. | 我的音调并没有升高 |
[26:59] | Just the steady beat of the cold, hard truth. | 我只是在平静地叙述一个残酷的现实 |
[27:07] | Found bite marks on your sister’s body, Derek. | 在你妹妹身上发现了咬痕 德里克 |
[27:11] | What do you think did that? | 你认为是谁干的 |
[27:13] | A mountain lion? | 会是美洲狮吗 |
[27:17] | Why aren’t we helping each other out? | 我们何不帮助彼此摆脱困境 |
[27:19] | You might as well admit what you’ve been guessing all along, | 你恐怕也要承认你一直以来的猜测 |
[27:21] | which is… | 成为了现实 |
[27:22] | the alpha killed your sister. | 是阿尔法狼杀了你妹妹 |
[27:24] | And all you have to do is tell us who he is, | 你只须告诉我们他的身份 |
[27:27] | and we’ll take care of it for you. | 由我们来帮你处理 |
[27:28] | Problem solved, everybody goes home happy. | 问题解决了 我们皆大欢喜 |
[27:38] | Unless | 除非 |
[27:39] | you don’t know who he is either. | 你也不知道他是谁 |
[27:48] | Wow. Guess who just became totally useless? | 看来有人对我们已经没有价值了 |
[28:18] | Hey, Scott, it’s me again. | 斯科特 还是我 |
[28:19] | I’m just calling to make sure that everything’s okay. | 我打过来只是询问一下你的情况 |
[28:21] | You were supposed to be here an hour ago. | 你一小时前就该到了 |
[28:23] | Maybe you forgot. | 也许你忘了吧 |
[28:24] | Well, whatever it is, just give me a call | 无论如何 给我回个电话 |
[28:25] | and let me know that everything’s okay. | 给我报个平安 |
[28:27] | All right. Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[28:33] | Sheriff Stilinski. | 斯蒂林斯警长 |
[28:36] | Listen, I hate to bother you, but, uh, | 我本不想打扰你 但是 |
[28:39] | I’m having a bitch of a time getting a consensus on | 我在这个问题上花了很长时间才 |
[28:40] | what this is we’re dealing with. | 和你达成一致 |
[28:43] | I’m really flattered you’ve come to me for help, | 我很欣慰你来向我寻求帮助 |
[28:45] | but, like I said before, I’m no expert. | 但正如我之前所说 我不是专家 |
[28:47] | But you were pretty certain the other day | 但那天你很确定 |
[28:48] | about our attacker being a mountain lion. | 袭击者就是一只美洲狮 |
[28:50] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[28:53] | I wanna show you something. | 我给你看样东西 |
[28:55] | We got a little lucky here. | 我们还算走运 |
[28:57] | Uh, the video store didn’t have any cameras, | 虽然音像店没有装摄像头 |
[28:58] | but a security camera that was watching another | 但一个停车场的监视摄像头 |
[29:00] | parking lot happened to grab a few frames. | 拍下了几个画面 |
[29:03] | Take a look at our mountain lion. | 看看我们要找的美洲狮 |
[29:10] | Here’s another. | 这是另一张照片 |
[29:14] | It’s interesting. | 这张照片很有趣 |
[29:16] | Actually, uh, this is the interesting one. | 其实更有趣的是这张 |
[29:26] | I see what you mean. | 我明白你的意思了 |
[29:30] | I’ve never seen a mountain lion do that. | 我从没见过这样的美洲狮 |
[29:32] | Can’t say I have either. | 我也没见过 |
[29:35] | You’ve got a problem here. | 你碰到麻烦了 |
[29:37] | My first instinct was it was a bear, | 我的第一感觉是熊 |
[29:39] | but bears don’t walk on two legs. | 但熊不会直立行走 |
[29:41] | No, they drop to all fours. | 是的 他们只会四条腿行走 |
[29:46] | Look, like I said, you really need an expert here. | 正如我之前所说的 你需要一位专家 |
[29:48] | Yeah, yeah, but | 没错 但是 |
[29:50] | could this still be a mountain lion? | 这还可能是美洲狮吗 |
[29:53] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[29:53] | I’ve got a sick Doberman that needs my attention. | 我还要照顾一只生病的杜宾犬 |
[29:57] | No other ideas? | 没有其他猜测吗 |
[29:59] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:00] | Really, I wish I could help you, | 我真的很想帮你 |
[30:01] | but I’ve got a sick | 但我还有一只生病的 |
[30:02] | Yeah. Dog. | 狗 |
[30:05] | I heard you. | 我听到了 |
[30:07] | Thanks for humoring me again. | 感谢你又一次迁就我 |
[30:28] | So being completely honest, | 一点没有奉承的意思 |
[30:30] | this was | 这是 |
[30:34] | kind of a perfect birthday. | 一次完美的生日 |
[30:38] | Good. | 太好了 |
[30:41] | I’d know if you were lying anyway. | 我要是说谎的话我看得出来的 |
[30:43] | Oh, really | 真的吗 |
[30:45] | You have a tell. | 你有一个破绽 |
[30:49] | You touch your eyebrow right here. | 你摸了眉毛的这里 |
[30:54] | Let’s see if you can figure out if I’m lying now. | 看你能否辨别出这句话是真是假 |
[31:03] | I wish that my parents weren’t coming home | 我希望父母开完家长会后 |
[31:05] | from the teacher conferences so | 不要回家 |
[31:08] | I could spend the rest of the day with you. | 这样我今天剩下的时间就能陪你了 |
[31:12] | The rest of the day? | 今天剩下的时间 |
[31:14] | Well… the rest of the night. | 今晚剩下的时间 |
[31:19] | With me? | 陪我 |
[31:25] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[31:26] | The parent/teacher conferences. | 今天的家长会 |
[31:27] | I’m supposed to be there. | 我本来应该去的 |
[31:28] | Ugh, I’m below “C” on, like, everything. | 我不及格 完了 |
[31:30] | Well, they’re going on now. | 家长会正在进行当中 |
[31:33] | Right now. | 现在 |
[31:35] | Jackson’s a highly motivated student. | 杰克逊是一个很积极的学生 |
[31:38] | In fact, I’d describe him as “Unusually driven”. | 事实上 我称他有一种”不寻常的紧迫感” |
[31:42] | Yeah, we were hoping he might ease up on himself a little. | 我们希望他能适当地自我减压 |
[31:44] | He’s always been real hard on himself. | 但他对自己的要求总是很严 |
[31:46] | It’s just, you know, something | 我们认为是 |
[31:47] | we assumed was an effect of him being adopted. | 被收养的经历影响了他的性格 |
[31:49] | I think I understand. | 我懂了 |
[31:51] | He’s never met his biological parents. | 他从未见过自己的亲生父母 |
[31:53] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[31:54] | It’s the need to please, | 他想让父母感到满意 |
[31:55] | the overachieving, the desire to make someone proud | 他精益求精 想让父母为自己感到骄傲 |
[31:59] | someone he’s never even met. | 尽管他没见过自己的亲生父母 |
[32:02] | Something certainly seems to have recalibrated his desire | 看来有些事情改变了他为自己设立的目标 |
[32:04] | for achievement several notches higher. | 希望能更上一层楼 |
[32:10] | Not to be too blunt about it, | 委婉点说 |
[32:11] | but he seems almost obsessed. | 他几乎沉迷于此 |
[32:17] | Let me tell you, | 我想跟你们说 |
[32:17] | there’s plenty to say about Lydia. | 莉迪亚有很多值得一提的事 |
[32:20] | Did I not predict this? | 我早就说了吧 |
[32:21] | Here we go. | 可以开始了 |
[32:22] | Total nuclear meltdown as usual. | 和平时一样一团糟 |
[32:25] | What is it? | 您说吧 |
[32:26] | Is it her grades, concentration issues, | 是成绩差 还是思想不集中 |
[32:28] | erratic behavior? | 亦或是行为乖张 |
[32:30] | I’m not the one who told her she | 我又不是那个逼她选择 |
[32:31] | had to choose who she wants to live with, | 要跟谁一起生活的人 |
[32:32] | as if that wouldn’t warp | 好像他不知道 |
[32:33] | a 16-year-old girl. | 这会给一个十六岁少女带来心理阴影似的 |
[32:35] | Just tell us what the problem is. | 您就告诉我们到底是什么问题吧 |
[32:38] | I wasn’t aware that there was a problem. | 我并不认为她有什么值得担忧的问题 |
[32:42] | Academically, | 在学习上 |
[32:43] | Lydia’s one of the finest students I’ve ever had. | 莉迪亚是我教过最棒的学生之一 |
[32:46] | Her A.P. Classes push her GPA above a 5.0. | 上提高班使她的平均学分达到了5.0以上 |
[32:49] | I’d actually like to have her I.Q. tested. | 我真想测试下她的智商 |
[32:51] | And socially, | 在社会实践中 |
[32:53] | she displays outstanding leadership qualities. | 她展示了杰出的领导才华 |
[32:56] | I mean, she’s a real leader. | 她是个天生的领袖 |
[33:00] | Stiles, that’s right, that’s right. | 斯泰尔斯 就是他 |
[33:02] | I thought “Stiles” was his last name. | 我本以为斯泰尔斯是他的姓 |
[33:04] | His last name is “Stilinski.” | 他姓斯蒂林斯 |
[33:05] | You named your kid “Stiles Stilinski”? | 你居然把孩子取名为”斯泰尔斯·斯蒂林斯” |
[33:08] | No, that’s just what he likes to be called. | 不 这不过是他喜欢的别名而已 |
[33:11] | Oh. Well, I like to be called “cupcake”… | 好吧 那我情愿别人叫我”纸杯蛋糕” |
[33:14] | What is his first name? | 那他的名是什么 |
[33:21] | Wow, that’s a form of child abuse. | 这简直是变相虐待儿童啊 |
[33:24] | I don’t–I don’t even know how to pronounce that. | 我 我连念都不会念 |
[33:27] | It was his mother’s father’s name. | 这曾是他外公的名字 |
[33:30] | You must really love your wife. | 你肯定很爱你妻子 |
[33:33] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 她生前我很爱她 |
[33:36] | Well, this just became incredibly awkward. | 气氛突然好尴尬 |
[33:38] | Hey, what do you say we get to the conference | 不如我们步入正题 讨论一下 |
[33:41] | part of this conference, cupcake? | 今天的重点怎么样 纸杯蛋糕 |
[33:43] | I like your thinking. | 我同意 |
[33:46] | So, Stiles. Great kid. | 斯泰尔斯 了不起的孩子 |
[33:48] | Zero ability to focus. | 注意力完全不在学习上 |
[33:51] | Super smart. Never takes advantage of his talents. | 特别聪明 但从不好好利用他的天资 |
[33:54] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:54] | Well, for his final question on his midterm exam, | 在期中考试的最后一题 |
[33:58] | he detailed the entire history of the male circumcision. | 他详尽地陈述了包皮手术的发展历史 |
[34:04] | Well, I mean, it does have… | 其实这个问题 |
[34:06] | historical significance, right? | 也挺有历史意义的 对吧 |
[34:08] | I mean… | 我是这么认为的 |
[34:11] | I teach economics. | 我教的是经济学 |
[34:14] | Ah, crap. | 真糟糕 |
[34:17] | Where the hell are you? | 你到底在哪里 |
[34:18] | Get to the school now. | 马上到学校来 |
[34:21] | How about we get started? | 我们能开始了吗 |
[34:23] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[34:24] | Lately Scott’s mind has been somewhere else, | 最近斯科特的注意力在其他地方 |
[34:27] | as has his body. | 他身心都不在学习上 |
[34:29] | Personally, I think it may have something | 个人认为 他可能是受到了 |
[34:31] | to do with his home situation. | 家庭环境的影响 |
[34:33] | Oh, well, personally, | 个人认为 |
[34:34] | I’m not sure what you mean by “home situation.” | 不懂你说的”家庭环境”是指什么 |
[34:36] | Uh, specifically the lack of an authority figure. | 我是指他缺少家长关怀 |
[34:38] | Yeah, I’m the authority figure, so… | 我就是家长 所以 |
[34:42] | Sorry. Allow me to clarify. | 抱歉 请容我说明 |
[34:45] | I mean the lack of a male authority figure. | 我是说缺少男性家长的关怀 |
[34:48] | Oh. Well, trust me, | 好吧 相信我 |
[34:49] | we’re much better off without him in the picture. | 没有他我们过得更好 |
[34:51] | Well, does Scott feel the same way? | 斯科特也是这么想吗 |
[34:53] | Yes. I think so. | 我想是的 |
[34:57] | I hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[35:05] | But he’s going through some difficult changes. | 但他在经历一系列难以承受的变故 |
[35:07] | He just needs a… | 他需要一些 |
[35:08] | little extra attention, | 额外的关心 |
[35:10] | A guiding hand through this crucial stage | 在他成长至关重要的阶段 |
[35:11] | of his development. | 能得到好的引导 |
[35:19] | Allison Argent. | 艾莉森·阿金斯 |
[35:20] | An incredibly sweet girl. | 一个非常甜美的女生 |
[35:22] | And quick to adjust, despite all the moving around. | 简单来说 尽管不断搬家转校 |
[35:26] | We know it’s hard on her, | 我们知道这对她来说不容易 |
[35:27] | But, uh, it’s a necessary evil. | 但这是无法避免的 |
[35:31] | Necessary or not, | 不管是不是无法避免的 |
[35:32] | I’d be prepared for some… | 我都要准备 |
[35:36] | How do I put this? | 怎么说呢 |
[35:38] | Rebelliousness? | 叛逆是吗 |
[35:40] | We appreciate the concern, | 很感谢您的关心 |
[35:41] | but we have a great relationship with our daughter. | 但我们和女儿的关系很好 |
[35:44] | Very open and honest. | 互相开诚布公 |
[35:46] | I’m happy to hear that. | 很高兴您这么说 |
[35:48] | And let her know that I hope she’s feeling better. | 如果她好点了 请告诉我 |
[35:50] | Oh, she wasn’t in class? | 难道她没来上课吗 |
[35:52] | Oh, she wasn’t in school. | 是啊 她不在学校 |
[35:54] | I checked with the office. | 我去办公室核实过了 |
[36:05] | Scott, you need to call me right now. | 斯科特 你赶紧给我回电话 |
[36:08] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[36:10] | Your mom? | 你妈妈 |
[36:11] | Yeah, I’m dead. Ugh. | 是的 我死定了 |
[36:15] | Allison, answering your cell phone will make discussing | 艾莉森 现在接电话 |
[36:18] | the terms of your grounding much easier. | 你的禁足期限还有商量的余地 |
[36:20] | Well, call me back before your punishment | 记得在你的惩罚 |
[36:22] | reaches biblical proportions. | 升级之前回电 |
[36:25] | Kate hasn’t heard from her either. | 凯特也没有她的消息 |
[36:27] | She doesn’t do this. | 她肯定不是自愿的 |
[36:28] | Excuse me, you’re not Allison’s parents, are you? | 打扰了 你们是艾莉森的父母吧 |
[36:31] | I’m Scott’s mom, and I hate to say it, | 我是斯科特的妈妈 我也不想这么说 |
[36:32] | but he’s not answering his phone either. | 但他也一直不接我电话 |
[36:34] | You’re his mother? | 你是他母亲吗 |
[36:36] | Funny how you say that like it’s an accusation. | 有意思 这句话听起来怎么像是谴责呢 |
[36:39] | Well, I wouldn’t claim it as a source of pride, | 我总不能自豪地说 |
[36:40] | since he basically kidnapped my daughter today. | 基本上今天就是他绑架了我女儿吧 |
[36:42] | How do we know skipping school | 谁知道逃课 |
[36:43] | wasn’t your daughter’s idea? | 是不是你女儿的主意 |
[36:45] | My daughter… | 我女儿 |
[36:51] | is right there. | 就在那里 |
[36:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[36:57] | Where exactly have you been? | 你们到底去哪了 |
[36:59] | Nowhere, Mom. | 没去哪 妈妈 |
[37:00] | Nowhere, meaning not at school. | 没去哪 那怎么没在学校 |
[37:03] | Kind of. | 这个 |
[37:04] | It’s not his fault. | 这不怪他 |
[37:04] | It’s my birthday, and we were– | 今天我生日 我们就 |
[37:06] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[37:07] | In the car. | 上车 |
[38:14] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[38:18] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:25] | Move! Move! | 让开 让开点 |
[38:33] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[38:51] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |