时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | When is the kanima not The kanima? | 变形怪什么时候不是变形怪 |
[00:05] | When it’s Jackson. | 当它是杰克逊的时候 |
[00:06] | Someone’s controlling him. | 有人在控制他 |
[00:08] | Something that affects the kanima affects its master. | 影响变形怪的东西 也能影响其主人 |
[00:11] | We can catch them. | 我们会抓住他们的 |
[00:12] | You’re supposed to trust me. | 你应该相信我 |
[00:13] | I trust you. Scott! | 我相信你 斯科特 |
[00:15] | Stay out of the way! | 别挡路 |
[00:22] | I had a plan, you know. | 我有个计划 |
[00:23] | That would be you. | 计划就是你 |
[00:24] | You wouldn’t die, | 你不会死 |
[00:25] | but you would be able to do one very important thing. | 但是你却能做一件非常重要的事 |
[00:49] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[01:27] | Lydia, Lydia! | 莉迪亚 莉迪亚 |
[02:04] | Lydia, Lydia! | 莉迪亚 莉迪亚 |
[02:20] | Leave me alone. | 离我远点 |
[02:26] | Unfortunately, I can’t. | 很不幸 我不能 |
[02:29] | At least not yet. | 至少现在不能 |
[02:32] | Are you real? | 你是真实的吗 |
[02:39] | Interestingly… | 有趣的是 |
[02:41] | That question can also be answered, “Not yet.” | 这个问题也可以用”现在还不是”来回答 |
[02:46] | I promise everything’s going to get back to normal, Lydia. | 我保证所有事都会回归平常 莉迪亚 |
[02:50] | All that you have to do… | 你需要做的 |
[02:54] | is every single thing I ask. | 只是遵从我的每个要求 |
[03:01] | Timing is key here, Lydia. | 时间是关键 莉迪亚 |
[03:03] | It all needs to happen by the next full moon. | 所有事情只需发生在下一个满月 |
[03:07] | Do you know what they call the full moon in March? | 你知道他们管三月的满月叫什么吗 |
[03:09] | It’s called the worm moon. | 叫做虫月 |
[03:14] | They call it that because It’s the last full moon of winter, | 叫这个是因为这是冬天的最后一个满月 |
[03:19] | and the worms would literally crawl out of the earth as it thawed. | 大地回暖 虫子都爬出来了 |
[03:27] | Kind of has the feel of a rebirth, doesn’t it? | 有种重生的感觉 不是吗 |
[03:34] | But the full moon is on Wednesday. | 但是满月是在周三 |
[03:36] | That’s my birthday. | 是我的生日 |
[03:38] | Exactly. | 一点没错 |
[03:41] | And Lydia’s birthday is always the party of the year, isn’t it? | 而且莉迪亚的生日永远是每年的大派对 |
[03:45] | Everyone wants to go to this party. | 每个人都想去这个派对 |
[03:48] | So we’re going to make it a very special party. | 那么就让我们搞一个意义非凡的派对 |
[03:50] | And what if I don’t? | 如果我不呢 |
[03:57] | I think it’s best that we just make a plan and stick to It. | 我们最好制定计划 按部就班执行 |
[04:01] | That way no one gets hurt. | 这样没人会受到伤害 |
[04:04] | Why me? | 为什么选我 |
[04:05] | Because Lydia Martin is not only beautiful, | 因为莉迪亚·马丁不仅漂亮 |
[04:08] | not only incredibly intelligent. | 不仅异常聪明 |
[04:11] | She’s immune. | 她还有免疫功能 |
[04:13] | Immune to what? | 对什么有免疫功能 |
[04:15] | Oh, that’s right. | 是啊 |
[04:15] | They haven’t told you, have they? | 他们还没告诉你 对吧 |
[04:18] | Bet you’ve felt like the last to know for a long time. | 一直以来你都觉得自己总是最后才知道 |
[04:21] | Doesn’t feel good, does it? | 很不好受 是吧 |
[04:23] | You deserve to know everything. | 你应该知道每一件事 |
[04:25] | It’s probably best if I just show you. | 估计我展现给你看是最好的方法 |
[05:27] | It’s not that deep, okay? | 伤口没那么深 |
[05:33] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[05:34] | I’ll clean it myself. | 我会自己清理的 |
[05:40] | It’s not that bad. | 没那么糟 |
[05:42] | We don’t know. We can’t know. | 我们不知道 我们没法知道 |
[05:44] | Not for sure. | 不能明确知道 |
[05:45] | It’s a bite from an alpha. | 这是被阿尔法狼咬伤的 |
[05:48] | She’s my wife. | 她是我妻子 |
[05:50] | Allison’s mother. | 艾莉森的母亲 |
[05:51] | And I’m the cold-hearted patriarch | 我是个冷血的家族元首 |
[05:53] | holding his family to its commitments. | 让家族忠于我们承诺的责任 |
[05:56] | We all have our roles. | 我们都有自己的使命 |
[05:58] | Just don’t expect me to play | 别指望我去扮演 |
[06:00] | poisoned king to your Hamlet of a son. | 哈姆雷特那被下毒的父亲 |
[06:04] | Not with a full moon coming. | 不是在满月即将来临之时 |
[06:05] | What about Allison? | 艾莉森怎么办 |
[06:07] | How am I supposed to get her through this? | 我怎么告诉她发生的这一切 |
[06:09] | We just buried Kate. | 我们刚把凯特埋了 |
[06:11] | Then tell me, how long is long enough? | 那么告诉我 你想要多长时间 |
[06:14] | When exactly do you think Allison will be emotionally prepared | 你觉得艾莉森在情感上多久才能准备好 |
[06:18] | enough to handle the death of her mother? | 接受她母亲去世的事实 |
[06:24] | She can’t lose her too. | 她不能也失去她 |
[06:25] | Ah, you’re getting your tenses mixed up. | 你时态都用错了 |
[06:29] | Your wife is already dead. | 你妻子已经去世了 |
[06:32] | And that thing over there is just a cocoon waiting to hatch. | 那边的那个东西就是一个等待破茧的蚕卵 |
[06:41] | I’m saying we need a new plan, because next time, | 我的意思是我们需要新计划 因为下次 |
[06:44] | one of us is gonna be too hurt to heal. | 我们中的一个会受伤惨重难以愈合 |
[06:47] | Ugh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[06:49] | We can’t save Jackson. | 我们救不了杰克逊 |
[06:51] | We can’t seem to kill him either. | 我们好像也杀不了他 |
[06:53] | I’ve seen a lot of things, Scott. | 我见过那么多事情 斯科特 |
[06:55] | I’ve never seen anything like this. | 但从来没有一次像这样 |
[06:57] | Every new moon’s just gonna make him stronger. | 每一次新月就会让他更强壮 |
[06:59] | But how do we stop him? | 那我们怎么才能阻止他 |
[07:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:03] | I don’t even know if we can. | 我都不知道我们能不能阻止他 |
[07:05] | Yeah, maybe we should just let the Argents handle it. | 也许我们应该让阿金斯家族处理 |
[07:07] | I’m the one who turned him. | 是我让他变身的 |
[07:09] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[07:10] | Yeah, but you didn’t turn him into this. | 但你没把他变成这样 |
[07:13] | I mean, this happened because of something in his past, right? | 事情变成这样是因为他的过去 对吧 |
[07:16] | That’s a legend in a book. | 那是书上的传说 |
[07:17] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[07:19] | What do you mean? What are you not telling me? | 你什么意思 你瞒了我什么 |
[07:21] | Why do you think I’m always keeping something from you? | 为什么你总觉得我向你隐瞒什么 |
[07:23] | Because you always are keeping something from me. | 因为你就是瞒着我很多事情 |
[07:26] | Well, maybe I do it to protect you. | 也许我这么做是为了保护你 |
[07:28] | Doesn’t being part of your pack mean no more secrets? | 不是说加入你的队伍就没有秘密了吗 |
[07:33] | Go home, Scott. | 回家吧 斯科特 |
[07:35] | Sleep. Heal. | 睡一觉 疗疗伤 |
[07:37] | Make sure your friends are safe. | 确保你的朋友都没事 |
[07:39] | ’cause the full moon’s coming. | 因为就快满月了 |
[07:41] | And with the way things are going, | 而且照事态发展来看 |
[07:43] | I’ve got a feeling it’s gonna be a rough one. | 我感觉这次会很棘手 |
[07:54] | So, um, about that incredibly bad idea I had. | 话说 关于我想的那个很馊的主意 |
[07:59] | You mean the kiss? | 你是说那一吻吗 |
[08:00] | Yeah, that’s the one. | 没错 就这个 |
[08:02] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心这个了 |
[08:04] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[08:05] | Definitely. | 真的 |
[08:11] | So what’s going on with you and Scott? | 你跟斯科特到底怎么了 |
[08:12] | Are you guys–you guys still together or–or what? | 你们还 还在一起还是 怎么 |
[08:19] | Not really. | 不算是吧 |
[08:21] | Not really.I- | 不算是 我 |
[08:22] | God, I hate not reallys. | 天呐 我讨厌这样的回答 |
[08:23] | You never know what to do with not really. | 这样模棱两可让人怎么办才好 |
[08:27] | Would you understand if I said it was complicated? | 如果我说情况很复杂你能理解吗 |
[08:31] | Not really. | 不算能吧 |
[08:36] | But I’ll try. | 不过我会尽力的 |
[09:39] | Open the window. | 打开车窗 |
[09:49] | Forgot my bag. | 我把包忘了 |
[09:51] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[09:57] | Some good pictures in there, Don’t you think? | 有好多好照片看呢 你觉得呢 |
[09:59] | Yeah, the lacrosse ones are amazing. | 是啊 长曲棍球的那些都很好看 |
[10:02] | You’re really talented. I was–I was– | 你真的很有天赋 给我 我 |
[10:04] | I was really impressed. | 给我留下深刻印象 |
[10:09] | There was a good candid of you in there too. | 那里也有一张你的好看的 |
[10:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:15] | You can see some of the others if you’d like. | 如果你想也可以看看别的照片 |
[10:16] | I mean, this– | 我是说 这个 |
[10:18] | This tiny little screen doesn’t really do it justice, | 这个小小的屏幕并不一定看得清 |
[10:20] | but, uh, I could show you some on my Computer. | 不过 我可以用我电脑给你看 |
[10:24] | Oh, I would totally like that, but maybe another night. | 我挺想看的 不过以后再说吧 |
[10:28] | Well, just for a few minutes. | 就几分钟 |
[10:31] | It’s getting kind of late. | 有点晚了 |
[10:34] | It’s the weekend. | 反正周末嘛 |
[10:35] | I know, but I– You know, I– | 我知道 不过 你知道的 我 |
[10:37] | And it’s spring break. | 而且还是春假呢 |
[10:38] | I mean, you don’t have a thing going on tomorrow. | 我说 你明天又没有什么安排 |
[10:43] | Do you? | 对吧 |
[10:45] | I should really go now. | 我现在真的得走了 |
[10:50] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[10:52] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[10:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:19] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[11:20] | It’s a triskele. | 那是个三曲枝图 |
[11:24] | Spirals mean different things– | 螺旋表示不同的东西 |
[11:25] | Past, present, and future. | 过去 现在 和未来 |
[11:27] | Mother, father, child. | 母亲 父亲和孩子 |
[11:29] | You know what it means to me? | 你知道对我来说意味着什么吗 |
[11:31] | Alpha, beta, omega? | 阿尔法狼 贝塔狼 欧米茄狼 |
[11:33] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[11:35] | It’s a spiral. | 就是这个螺旋 |
[11:37] | Reminds us that we can all rise To one or fall to another. | 意味着我们都可以升到一层 或坠到另一层 |
[11:40] | Betas can become alphas, | 贝塔狼可以变成阿尔法狼 |
[11:41] | But alphas can also fall to Betas or even omegas. | 但是阿尔法狼也能退化成贝塔狼甚至欧米茄狼 |
[11:44] | Like Scott? | 就像斯科特一样 |
[11:46] | Scott’s with us. | 斯科特是和我们一起的 |
[11:47] | Really? | 真的 |
[11:49] | Then where is he now? | 那他现在在哪儿 |
[11:51] | He’s looking for Jackson. | 他在找杰克逊 |
[11:53] | Don’t worry, he’s not gonna have it easy tonight either. | 别担心 他今夜也不会好过的 |
[11:55] | None of us will. | 我们没人会好过 |
[11:57] | There’s a price you pay for this kind of power. | 要这种力量你就要付出代价 |
[12:00] | You get the ability to heal. | 你有能力令伤口愈合 |
[12:02] | But tonight you’re gonna want to kill anything you can find. | 但今晚你就会想要杀掉任何你能找到的东西 |
[12:04] | Good thing I had my period last week, then. | 好消息是我大姨妈上周已经来过了 |
[12:10] | Well, this one’s for you. | 这个是给你的 |
[12:16] | Clear your schedule. | 排好你的日程表 |
[12:18] | This could take a while. | 这个需要很长时间 |
[12:24] | How many outfits do you plan on wearing tonight? | 你今晚打算穿多少衣服呢 |
[12:27] | It’s my birthday party. | 这是我的生日晚会 |
[12:29] | I’m thinking host dress, | 我在想这是主持礼服 |
[12:31] | Evening dress, then, mm, | 晚礼服 嗯 |
[12:33] | After-hours casual. | 休闲装 |
[12:35] | I noticed that you didn’t send out any invites. | 我发现你没发什么邀请 |
[12:38] | It’s the biggest party of the year, Allison. | 这是今年最盛大的晚会 艾莉森 |
[12:40] | Everyone knows. | 大家都知道的 |
[12:42] | I was wondering if maybe this year things, | 我在考虑或许今年 |
[12:46] | you know, might be different. | 你懂的 会有些许不同 |
[12:47] | Why would anything be different? | 为什么今年会有不同 |
[12:49] | Just ’cause things have been off lately. | 就因为最近事情都变了 |
[12:51] | Things and people. | 物不是 人亦非 |
[12:53] | Like Jackson. | 比如杰克逊 |
[12:57] | What do you care about Jackson? | 你为什么关心杰克逊 |
[13:03] | Do you know if he’s coming tonight? | 你知不知道他今晚会来吗 |
[13:07] | Everyone’s coming. | 大家都会来的 |
[13:11] | This one’s American Rag. | 这件是”美国碎布”牌的 |
[13:13] | Mm, I love it. | 真喜欢 |
[13:14] | For me, not you. | 这件是我的 不是你的 |
[13:16] | This one’s Material Girl. | 这件是”物质女孩”的 |
[13:19] | It’s for you. | 是给你的 |
[13:21] | Ms. Argent. | 阿金斯夫人 |
[13:22] | What do you think of this one? | 觉得这件如何 |
[13:23] | Oh, it’s lovely. | 很可爱 |
[13:24] | Allison, uh, can I grab you for a moment to talk? | 艾莉森 能占用你几分钟谈谈么 |
[13:28] | Just the two of us. | 就我们俩 |
[13:29] | Um, can we do it later? | 能过一会儿再说么 |
[13:32] | Actually, uh, to be honest, | 实际上 说实话 |
[13:33] | sooner would be… would be better. | 越快越好 |
[13:36] | Party’s at 10:00. | 聚会是晚上十点哦 |
[13:38] | Um, will you be around before then? | 你会提早过去吗 |
[13:41] | I think so. | 可能吧 |
[13:42] | You think so. | 可能吗 |
[13:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:46] | You need a slip? | 你要穿衬裙么 |
[13:47] | Oh, I guess that black one would fit. | 我觉得黑色那条就能搭 |
[13:49] | All right, here you go. | 好啦 给你吧 |
[13:52] | No, it’s too much. | 这太花哨了 |
[13:53] | I think I like it. | 我挺喜欢 |
[13:55] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[13:55] | Yeah, no, I do. | 我喜欢啊 |
[13:58] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[13:59] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢啦 |
[14:00] | I actually appreciate that. | 真心感谢哦 |
[14:07] | Hey, whatcha doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[14:09] | Homework. | 做家庭作业 |
[14:14] | It’s spring break. | 现在在放春假 |
[14:18] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你到底在干嘛 |
[14:19] | I’m simply satisfying my own curiosity. | 只是在满足自己的好奇心而已 |
[14:25] | We brought Harris in this morning for questioning. | 今天早上 我们把哈里斯抓来审问了 |
[14:28] | They brought him in. | 他们把他抓起来了 |
[14:29] | And? | 然后呢 |
[14:30] | And they’re working on a warrant to arrest him for the murders. | 然后他们正以那些谋杀罪来申请逮捕令 |
[14:33] | For all of them? | 所有的谋杀吗 |
[14:34] | Enough of them. | 一两件也足够了 |
[14:35] | With what proof? | 有什么证据 |
[14:36] | You remember the couple at the trailer? | 你记得死在房车里的那对夫妇么 |
[14:38] | Tire tracks nearby match Harris’s car. | 他们附近的车辙印和哈里斯的车一样 |
[14:40] | W… that’s not enough. | 这证据不够充分吧 |
[14:45] | The same car was also seen outside the hospital | 孕妇被杀的医院外边 |
[14:47] | where the pregnant wife was killed. | 也发现了同样的车 |
[14:49] | It’s got some bumper sticker on it, a quote from Einstein. | 保险杠上的标贴都是爱因斯坦的一句名言 |
[14:53] | Wait, what quote? | 等等 什么名言 |
[14:54] | Something about imagination and knowledge. | 什么想象和知识之类的 |
[14:58] | Imagination is more important Than knowledge, yeah. | 想象力比知识更重要 没错 |
[15:00] | I saw the same car parked outside the rave. | 狂欢那天我也看到它停在外面了 |
[15:03] | That means you’re a witness. | 那你就是目击者 |
[15:04] | You’re gonna have to give a statement. | 你得去做份笔录 |
[15:06] | What about the concert promoter, Kara? | 那聚会的发起人卡拉又是怎么回事 |
[15:07] | She wasn’t in Harris’s class, Right? | 她又不是哈里斯的学生 不是吗 |
[15:09] | I mean, what does Mr. Lahey have to do with Harris? | 我是说 莱西先生和哈里斯又有什么关系 |
[15:11] | It doesn’t matter. | 这都无所谓 |
[15:12] | The tire tracks put Harris at the site of three murders. | 车辙证明哈里斯三次都在谋杀现场 |
[15:16] | That’s damning evidence. | 这就是确凿证据 |
[15:18] | No, it’s not enough. | 不 这不充分 |
[15:19] | I-I thought you hated this guy. | 我以为你讨厌这家伙呢 |
[15:21] | I don’t hate him, all right? | 我不讨厌他好吧 |
[15:21] | He hates me. | 是他讨厌我 |
[15:23] | And, you know, if he’d killed them all, | 如果是他杀了这些人 |
[15:24] | then yeah, lock the psycho up. | 那好 把这神经病关起来吧 |
[15:27] | But there’s something missing. | 但还是有哪里不对劲 |
[15:28] | There’s gotta be something missing. | 肯定漏掉了什么 |
[15:33] | You don’t have to solve this for me. | 你没必要非得帮我破案 |
[15:37] | No, I have to do something. | 不 我得做点什么 |
[15:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:45] | Look at the swim team. | 看看游泳队 |
[15:54] | Dad, the coach. | 老爸 那教练 |
[15:55] | 执教十年了 从来没见过像今年这样 这么富有激情和真诚的队伍 带领他们赢得冠军我很自豪 教练莱西 | |
[16:03] | It’s Isaac’s dad. | 他是艾萨克的爸爸 |
[16:08] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[16:10] | You’re coming to my party, right? | 我的聚会你会来吧 |
[16:25] | You don’t want me there. | 你不会想让我去的 |
[16:27] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[16:30] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[16:32] | I’m over it. | 我已经没事了 |
[16:33] | Look, of course I want you… | 听着 我当然会想让你… |
[16:35] | You do not want me there. | 你不会想让我去的 |
[16:51] | I’ll see you there. | 聚会见 |
[17:16] | For lydia. | 为了莉迪亚 |
[17:28] | Whoo, party! | 酷啊 聚会 |
[17:40] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[17:43] | Coming in. | 礼物要进屋啦 |
[17:47] | Can’t. | 进不去了 |
[17:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:51] | You know, you don’t… | 你不会 |
[17:53] | Can you just grab that side, | 你能帮着把另一边往里拽一下吗 |
[17:53] | maybe? | 成不 |
[17:56] | Don’t forget to try the Punch. | 别忘了继续撞 |
[18:03] | Have you seen Jackson Anywhere? | 你看到杰克逊了吗 |
[18:04] | No. Seen Allison? | 没有 你看到艾莉森了吗 |
[18:06] | No, but we should probably tell her what we found. | 没 我们应该告诉她我们找到的东西 |
[18:08] | I’m still kind of not sure what we found. | 我还是不确定我们找到的是什么 |
[18:10] | I figured out it has something to do with water. | 我觉得似乎跟水有关 |
[18:12] | You know, the fact that all the victims were on the swim team, | 毕竟所有的受害者都是游泳队员 |
[18:14] | the way the kanima reacted around the pool. | 还有变形怪在水池边的表现 |
[18:16] | So whoever’s controlling the kanima | 所以控制变形怪的人 |
[18:18] | hates the swim team? | 一定很讨厌游泳队 |
[18:19] | Hated the swim team. | 非常痛恨 |
[18:20] | Specifically, the 2006 swim team. | 更准确地说 是2006年的校队 |
[18:22] | So it could be another teacher. | 所有下一个受害者可能是另一个老师 |
[18:23] | Maybe like a student back then. | 也许是以前的某个学生回来了 |
[18:25] | I mean, who are we missing? | 我是说 我们忽略了谁 |
[18:26] | What haven’t we thought of? | 我们漏掉了谁 |
[18:28] | Uh,Jjackson’s not here. | 杰克逊不在这里 |
[18:30] | Yeah, no one’s here. | 因为这里根本没人 |
[18:33] | Maybe it’s just early. | 也许我们来早了 |
[18:34] | Or maybe nobody’s coming. | 或者根本没人来 |
[18:35] | Because Lydia’s turned into the town wack job. | 因为莉迪亚成了镇上的怪人 |
[18:40] | Well, we have to do something, | 我们得帮帮她 |
[18:40] | because we’ve completely ignored her for the past two weeks. | 因为过去两周我们一直冷落了她 |
[18:42] | She’s completely ignored Stiles the past ten years. | 过去十年她还一直都冷落斯泰尔斯呢 |
[18:46] | I prefer to think of it as me not having been on her radar Yet. | 我只是还没进入她的爱情雷达区而已 |
[18:50] | We don’t owe her a party. | 我们不欠她这个生日派对 |
[18:51] | – What about the chance to get back to normal? – Normal? | -趁现在让一切恢复正常 -正常 |
[18:53] | She wouldn’t be the town wack job if it wasn’t for us. | 要不是我们她怎么会变成怪人 |
[18:58] | I guess I could use my co-captain status | 我想我可以以副队长的身份 |
[19:00] | to get the Lacrosse team here. | 把曲棍球队喊过来 |
[19:01] | Yeah, I also know some people who can get this thing going. | 我也认识一些很会玩的人 |
[19:04] | Like, really going. | 绝对能嗨翻天 |
[19:05] | – Who? – I met them the other night. | -谁 -我有天晚上遇到他们的 |
[19:07] | Let’s just say they know how to party. | 他们绝对是派对高手 |
[19:18] | And you are? | 你们是 |
[19:20] | We’re here for the party. | 我们是来参加派对的 |
[19:27] | Well, come on in. | 快进来吧 |
[19:28] | Nice! | 太棒了 |
[19:30] | Come on, man! | 哥们都进来吧 |
[19:35] | Don’t touch anything. | 不许碰任何东西 |
[19:39] | What if we break free? | 假如我们挣脱了怎么办 |
[19:40] | Then you’ll do anything you can to get out of here. | 那么你会想尽一切办法逃离这里 |
[19:42] | Probably try to kill me, | 也许会杀了我 |
[19:43] | Then kill each other and kill anything else with a heartbeat. | 然后互相残杀 接着杀掉所有活的人 |
[19:46] | I need you to hold her. | 帮我捆着她 |
[19:48] | So how come she gets to wear the headband? | 为什么她需要戴那个头箍 |
[19:50] | Because she’ll be able | 因为她比你们能 |
[19:51] | to with stand more pain than the two of you. | 承受更多的痛苦 |
[19:54] | I’ve got an extra one if you really want it. | 你要是想戴的话我还有个备用的 |
[19:56] | Nah, I’m all right. | 还是算了吧 |
[19:58] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[20:37] | Are you gonna apologize to Allison or what? | 你准备跟艾莉森道歉还是怎么着 |
[20:40] | Why should I apologize? | 为什么我要道歉 |
[20:41] | Because you’re the guy. | 因为你是是男生 |
[20:43] | It’s what we do. | 男生就应该主动一点 |
[20:44] | But I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我又没做错什么 |
[20:46] | Then you should definitely apologize. | 那你就更应该道歉了 |
[20:47] | See, anytime a guy | 事实上 任何一个男人 |
[20:48] | thinks he hasn’t done anything wrong, | 认为自己没做错任何事的情况下 |
[20:49] | It means he’s definitely done something wrong. | 那他绝对做错了什么事 |
[20:52] | I’m not apologizing. | 我才不道歉 |
[20:54] | Is that the full moon talking, buddy? | 满月就说话拽了吗 哥们 |
[20:56] | Probably. | 也许是吧 |
[20:58] | Why do you care, anyway? | 你干吗在意这个 |
[20:59] | Because, Scott, something’s gotta go right here. | 斯科特 因为我们总要做点对的事 |
[21:01] | I mean, we’re getting our asses royally kicked, | 我们已经受到了严重的教训 |
[21:04] | if you haven’t noticed. | 如果你有观察的话 |
[21:05] | People are dying. | 不断有人死亡 |
[21:06] | I got my dad fired. | 我爸也被开除了 |
[21:07] | You’re gonna be held back in school. | 你在学校呆不下去 |
[21:08] | I’m in love with a nut job. | 我只能干我那份愚蠢的工作 |
[21:10] | And if on top of all that, | 最重要的是 |
[21:11] | I gotta watch you lose Allison to a stalker like Matt, | 我要眼看着你在马特的攻势下失去艾莉森 |
[21:13] | I’m gonna stab myself in the face. | 我真想戳死自己 |
[21:15] | Don’t stab yourself in the face. | 别急着戳 |
[21:17] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[21:18] | Because Jackson’s here. | 因为杰克逊来了 |
[21:32] | Glad you could make it. | 很高兴你能来 |
[22:10] | How do you not feel this? | 为什么你感觉不到 |
[22:11] | I feel every second of it. | 每分每秒我都能感觉得到 |
[22:14] | Then how do you control it? | 那你是怎么控制住的 |
[22:15] | Find an anchor. | 找寻一个精神依靠 |
[22:17] | Something meaningful to you. | 某些对你意义重大的事 |
[22:18] | Bind yourself to it. | 与它合二为一 |
[22:19] | Keep the human side in control. | 努力保持人性的一面 |
[22:21] | What is it for you? | 你的支柱是什么 |
[22:23] | Anger. | 愤怒 |
[22:25] | But it doesn’t have to be that for everybody. | 但是不适用于每一个人 |
[22:27] | You mean Scott? | 你是说斯科特吧 |
[22:32] | All right, that should do it. | 好了 现在应该差不多了 |
[22:45] | You really thought I would do this using prescription pills. | 你以为我会服用这些处方药吗 |
[22:48] | According to gender statistics, most women… | 根据性别数据显示 一般女性… |
[22:55] | But you’re not most women. | 但是你不是一般的女人 |
[22:57] | I’ll go upstairs and write the letter. | 我去上楼写封信 |
[23:09] | Don’t hesitate because of Allison. | 不要因为艾莉森而犹豫不决 |
[23:11] | She’ll feel the ground shifting beneath her feet time | 她会慢慢恢复 重新生活 |
[23:14] | and again in her life. | 她的人生中总会经历这种事情的 |
[23:16] | It is our job to teach her how to keep standing. | 我们应该教她怎样坚守 |
[23:20] | The ground isn’t shifting. | 但对对于她来说阵地并不是移动 |
[23:22] | It’s crumbling. | 而是在崩塌 |
[23:23] | You want easy? | 你想要轻松点 |
[23:24] | Change your last name. | 换个家族吧 |
[23:27] | Otherwise, | 不然的话 |
[23:29] | go up there and help your wife die with dignity. | 上去帮你妻子 让她有尊严地死去 |
[23:34] | Because if she doesn’t fall on her own sword, | 如果她不自杀的话 |
[23:36] | one of us is gonna have to run her through. | 我们中的一个就得去了结她 |
[24:29] | Uh, I can’t drink tonight. | 我今晚不能喝酒 |
[24:31] | All right, what is with the two of you? | 好吧 你们两个怎么回事 |
[24:33] | Oh, no, Stiles is drinking. | 斯泰尔斯在喝酒啊 |
[24:35] | Not Stiles. | 我说的不是斯泰尔斯 |
[24:37] | You and Allison. | 你和艾莉森 |
[24:38] | I don’t care | 我不在乎 |
[24:39] | why you have to keep your little love affair so secret, | 你们为什么要隐瞒你们俩的小恋情 |
[24:41] | but right here and right now seems like the perfect time just… | 但是此时此刻 正是 |
[24:47] | to have a good time. | 尽情享受的时刻 |
[24:50] | You know something? | 你知道吗 |
[24:53] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[25:02] | See? | 看吧 |
[25:04] | Isn’t it good? | 不错吧 |
[25:07] | Actually, yeah. | 是的 是不错 |
[25:08] | Really good. | 非常好 |
[25:23] | You get two minutes. | 你有两分钟时间 |
[25:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:31] | Uh, right. | 好了 |
[25:33] | So I know I took some pictures of you | 我知道我偷拍了你 |
[25:36] | that I should’ve told you about. | 我本应提前告诉你 |
[25:38] | But is it really that bad that– | 但是这真的很严重吗 |
[25:41] | that I think you’re beautiful… | 我觉得你很美 |
[25:44] | and I think you should be the subject of a perfect photograph? | 你应该是一幅完美摄影作品的主角 |
[25:47] | Um, Matt, some of those pictures I- | 马特 有几张照片 |
[25:51] | I don’t even know how you took them. | 我都不知道你怎么照到的 |
[25:53] | Telephoto lens. | 用长焦镜头 |
[25:54] | I mean, come on, Allison. | 拜托 艾莉森 |
[25:55] | Photographers call them candids. | 摄影师把这个叫做随拍 |
[25:57] | Well, police officers call it stalking. | 警察把这个叫做跟踪 |
[26:04] | Stalking. So I’m– I’m a stalker now. | 跟踪 那我成了跟踪狂了 |
[26:07] | That’s–is that it? | 这 是这样吗 |
[26:08] | You–you think my bedroom is wallpapered with your photos. | 你觉得我卧室的墙上贴满了你的照片 |
[26:11] | You think I’m the kind of guy that’s gonna say something like, | 你觉得我是那种会说 |
[26:13] | “Well, if I can’t have her, no one can.” | “我拥有不了她 谁都别想”的人吗 |
[26:16] | Well, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[26:16] | Get over yourself, because there’s another pretty girl | 别自以为是了 这屋子里每五分钟 |
[26:18] | walking through the room every five minutes. | 就会走过一个美女 |
[26:25] | Well, then, all you have to do is wait another three. | 那你再等三分钟美女就来了 |
[26:28] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[26:29] | Allison, wait. | 艾莉森 等等 |
[26:35] | What is the matter with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[26:36] | I’m sorry. I’m so– | 对不起 我 |
[26:37] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[26:47] | No. No, not here. | 不 不 在这不行 |
[26:49] | Scott. Scott! | 斯科特 斯科特 |
[27:05] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[27:07] | Yelling for help. | 大喊着求救 |
[27:09] | Always yelling for help. | 总是向别人求救 |
[27:13] | It’s pathetic, Allison. | 真悲哀 艾莉森 |
[27:16] | You–you have no idea | 你根本不知道 |
[27:18] | how much I’ve been looking forward to this. | 我有多向往这一幕的发生 |
[27:42] | You feeling okay? | 你感觉还好吧 |
[27:45] | It’s not the moon. | 不是满月的影响 |
[27:46] | It’s different. | 感觉不一样 |
[27:47] | Why am I wearing black? | 我为什么会穿着黑色的衣服 |
[27:48] | What are you, an idiot? | 你是什么 白痴吗 |
[27:49] | I just came from a funeral. | 我刚从葬礼过来 |
[27:51] | You know, people wear black at funerals. | 葬礼上人们都穿黑色衣服 |
[27:53] | Dude, chill. It was just– | 老兄 淡定 我不过是 |
[27:54] | Get out of my face. | 你给我滚开 |
[28:03] | It’s you. | 都怪你 |
[28:05] | It’s all you. | 全都怪你 |
[28:08] | You know, every day I saw her lying that hospital slowly dying… | 每天我看到她在医院里慢慢死去 |
[28:14] | I thought, | 我想 |
[28:15] | “How the hell am I supposed to raise this stupid kid on my own? | 我该怎么独自把这个傻小子抚养成人 |
[28:19] | This hyperactive little bastard | 这个精力充沛的小王八蛋 |
[28:22] | who keeps ruining my life?” | 无时无刻地在毁掉我的人生 |
[28:28] | It’s all you. | 全都怪你 |
[28:30] | It’s you, Stiles. | 都是因为你 斯泰尔斯 |
[28:35] | You killed your mother. | 你害死了你母亲 |
[28:36] | You hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[28:38] | You killed her. | 你杀了她 |
[28:41] | And now you’re killing me. | 现在你又来害我 |
[29:05] | I didn’t get a chance to talk to her. | 我没能和她说上话 |
[29:10] | So I want to do it here, | 所以我想在这动手 |
[29:12] | where I can be with her. | 这样就能和她在一起了 |
[29:20] | I think I’m gonna need your help. | 我想我需要你的帮助 |
[30:21] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[30:34] | His name is Jackson. | 他叫杰克逊 |
[30:36] | We’re looking for Jackson Whittemore. | 我们在找杰克逊·维特莫 |
[30:37] | Has anyone seen Jackson? | 有谁见到杰克逊了吗 |
[30:39] | We’re his parents. | 我们是他的父母 |
[30:40] | Mr. Whittemore? | 维特莫先生吗 |
[30:42] | No, we’re his real parents. | 不 我们是他的亲生父母 |
[30:45] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[30:46] | Could someone tell him we’re here? | 谁能帮忙告诉他我们来了吗 |
[30:48] | Tell him we’re his real parents. | 告诉他 我们是他的亲生父母 |
[31:18] | You guys seen Lydia? | 看到莉迪亚了吗 |
[31:19] | You know where Lydia is? | 知道莉迪亚在哪儿吗 |
[31:20] | Have you seen Lydia? Lydia? | 看见莉迪亚了吗 莉迪亚 |
[31:22] | Where’s Lydia? | 莉迪亚去哪儿了 |
[31:47] | Scott, can you call me back? | 斯科特 收到信息回我电话 |
[31:48] | I’m probably gonna need some help. | 我这可能需要你来帮忙 |
[31:53] | Definitely gonna need some help. | 绝对要你来帮忙 |
[32:17] | Isaac! | 艾萨克 |
[32:28] | Stiles, look at me. | 斯泰尔斯 看着我 |
[32:30] | Drink the water. | 把水喝了 |
[32:30] | Stiles, drink it. | 斯泰尔斯 快喝呀 |
[32:31] | Something’s happening, | 出事了 |
[32:32] | and I need you to sober up right now. | 你得立马醒过来帮我 |
[32:33] | Come on, Stiles. | 快啊 斯泰尔斯 |
[32:34] | What do you think you are doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[32:35] | You want to sober him up fast, | 如果是想让他快点醒 |
[32:36] | that’s not the way to do it. | 可不能像你那么干 |
[32:37] | You can do better? | 你有更好的办法 |
[32:38] | I can do best, boy. | 我有最佳办法 小子 |
[32:43] | Whoo! | 哇哦 |
[32:45] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[32:47] | Like I might have to revisit my policy on hitting a girl. | 觉得我得改改我不打女人的好习惯了 |
[32:50] | He’s sober. | 他醒了 |
[33:38] | Wait. | 再等等 |
[33:39] | I can feel it. | 我感觉到了 |
[33:41] | It’s happening. | 我就会变身了 |
[33:44] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么善后 |
[33:45] | You know what to tell people. | 你也知道该和别人说什么 |
[33:47] | Tell them I had a history of depression. | 就说我有抑郁症 |
[33:49] | Promise me. | 你保证 |
[33:50] | I will. | 我会的 |
[33:52] | I will, even though I’ve never seen you depressed once in 20 years. | 我会的 即使我过去20年从未见过你抑郁 |
[33:55] | Allison needs to say it too. | 艾莉森也需要和你统一口径 |
[33:59] | I won’t let her believe it. | 我会告诉她真相 |
[34:03] | She’ll hear things. | 她会听到风言风语 |
[34:06] | People will say I was weak. | 人们会说我软弱 |
[34:10] | They’ll say I took the easy way out. | 说我为求一己解脱而抛夫弃女 |
[34:14] | Well, I’ll tell her it was the hardest thing you ever did. | 我会告诉她 你别无选择只能如此 |
[34:17] | And they’ll ask, how could I do this to my family? | 他们会问 我怎么能对我的家庭做出这种事 |
[34:25] | She’ll know you did it for us. | 她会知道你这么做全是为了我们 |
[34:45] | I can’t do this myself. | 我自己下不了手 |
[34:48] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[34:50] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[35:08] | Now. | 就现在 |
[35:29] | Think you’ll be okay now. | 现在你应该平静下来了 |
[35:32] | Looks like you found an anchor. | 找到精神支柱了嘛 |
[35:35] | My father. | 是我爸 |
[35:40] | Your father locked you in a freezer | 你爸之前可是把你锁在 |
[35:41] | in the basement to punish you. | 地下室的冰箱里以示惩戒 |
[35:45] | He didn’t use to. | 只做过一两次 |
[36:41] | No. | 不 |
[36:43] | Babe– | 宝贝 |
[36:44] | No. | 不 |
[36:45] | No, dad. No, dad! | 不 爸爸 不 爸爸 |
[36:47] | If this is some kind of sick training session you had– | 要是这是你安排的什么变态训练 |
[36:52] | You better tell me! | 最好告诉我 |
[36:53] | You better tell me! | 最好告诉我 |
[36:55] | No. I’m sorry. | 不 对不起 |
[36:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:03] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[37:05] | You– | 你 |
[37:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:08] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[37:09] | What hap– | 发生什… |
[37:11] | Sweetie, shh. | 宝贝 嘘 |
[37:13] | What– | 发生… |
[37:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:30] | Hey, I can’t find her. | 我找不到她 |
[37:31] | And, dude, anyone who drank that crap, | 还有 所有喝过 |
[37:32] | they’re freaking out. | 那玩意儿的人都发疯了 |
[37:35] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[37:37] | I can see that. | 我看出来了 |
[37:39] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 |
[37:40] | I don’t know, but we gotta– | 我不知道 但是我们必须… |
[37:41] | I can’t swim! | 我不会游泳 |
[37:43] | No, no, no, no, stop, guys! | 不 不 不 住手 |
[37:44] | I can’t swim! I can’t swim! | 我不会游泳 我不会游泳 |
[37:48] | I can’t– | 我不会… |
[37:53] | I can’t– | 我不会… |
[38:15] | What are you looking at? | 看什么看 |
[38:30] | The cops are here. | 警察来了 |
[38:30] | Party’s over! | 派对结束 |
[38:31] | Run! | 跑啊 |
[39:14] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[39:21] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[39:30] | Lydia, stop. | 莉迪亚 住手 |
[39:47] | You don’t know what you’re doing. | 你不知道自己在干什么 |
[40:56] | I heard there was a party. | 我听说有个派对 |
[41:07] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[41:09] | I invited myself. | 我会不请自到的 |