英文名称:47 Hours To Live
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | memdaak\hpolymer~\hsouthcloud | 翻\h译 |
[00:34] | ♪ You’re looking for me, I see ♪ | ♪ 你在找我 我明白 ♪ |
[00:41] | ♪ Come in my direction ♪ | ♪ 朝我这边来 ♪ |
[00:47] | ♪ All I can live by ♪ | ♪ 我能依靠的 ♪ |
[00:53] | ♪ Is what you’ve got to give me ♪ | ♪ 都是你给我的 ♪ |
[00:59] | ♪ Oh my heart can’t take it ♪ | ♪ 我的心受不了 ♪ |
[01:04] | ♪ Is what you’re never making ♪ | ♪ 是你永远做不到的 ♪ |
[01:07] | 我的新男友 除非你哪天指控他强奸你了 #荡妇 | |
[01:25] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快 快 快 快 快 |
[01:27] | Your phone, I need your phone! | 你的手机 我需要你的手机 |
[01:28] | Get your phone! | 把你的手机拿出来 |
[01:29] | Hey, get your phone! | 拿出你的手机 |
[01:31] | Hey, I need your phone! | 我要你的手机 |
[01:33] | Ma’am, I need your phone, hey! | 女士 我要你的手机 |
[01:34] | I need your phone. Get your phone. | 我要你的手机 拿出你的手机 |
[01:35] | Come on, lady, let’s go! | 快啊 小姐 快点 |
[02:20] | Rose! | 萝丝 |
[02:21] | Give me a hand with this? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[02:26] | Holy shit, almost carjacked. | 天呐 差点被车撞死 |
[02:30] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[02:35] | Fuck! | 操 |
[02:40] | Get out of the street, Rose. | 别站在大马路中间 萝丝 |
[02:43] | You could have been killed. | 你刚刚差点就被撞死了 |
[03:07] | Hey, I can take you. | 我可以带你去 |
[03:10] | Mom, it’s less than a mile. | 妈 连1.5公里都不到呢 |
[03:11] | Well, weather said it might storm. | 可是 天气预报说今天可能会下暴雨 |
[03:15] | Looks pretty nice out to me. | 反正我看这天气是阳光明媚的 |
[03:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:22] | Be safe, okay? | 注意安全 好吗 |
[03:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:25] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:27] | I’ll be back tonight. | 我今晚就回来 |
[03:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:49] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:58] | Well, I guess welcome. | 好吧 那么 欢迎 |
[04:00] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[04:26] | Did you hear that Harden | 你听说了吗 |
[04:27] | lost their star basketball player? | 哈登损失了他们的篮球明星选手 |
[04:29] | He was hit by a car, he died right there. | 他被车撞了 当场死亡 |
[04:32] | Maybe we’ll actually win this year. | 说不定我们今年终于能赢一场了 |
[04:35] | Too soon. | 还太早 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1052个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:121个,六级词汇:65个,GRE词汇:61个,托福词汇:86个,考研词汇:135个,专四词汇:118个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:266个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:39] | Hey, you just moved here, right? | 你刚搬过来 对吧 |
[04:42] | 2626 Pacific? | 太平洋2626号 |
[04:46] | Mini-Cooper? | 你是开宝马迷你的那个吗 |
[04:47] | Yeah sorry, that was a really weird day. | 抱歉 我那天真的奇奇怪怪 |
[04:53] | Health, me too, come on! | 健康课 我也是 一起吧 |
[04:58] | – Slut! – Slut! | -荡妇 -荡妇 |
[05:03] | This doesn’t look like Room 220. | 这不像是220教室 |
[05:05] | Relax, you’re fine. | 放松 没事 |
[05:08] | It’s my first day so I feel like I should just… | 今天是我第一天来 所以我觉得我还是 |
[05:10] | Really, it’s Coach Daly. | 真没事 戴利教练 |
[05:11] | He doesn’t give a fuck. | 他丫的根本不在乎 |
[05:13] | Plus he likes me, a lot. | 而且他很喜欢我 |
[05:17] | So spill it. What’s your story? | 那就说吧 你有什么故事 |
[05:20] | I don’t really have a story. | 我真的没有故事 |
[05:24] | 依国家法律禁止吸烟 在禁烟区吸烟 最高罚款$200 | |
[05:27] | Right, because moving halfway | 是吗 在上了半个学年后突然转走 |
[05:29] | through the year isn’t shady as fuck. | 没有什么见不得人的原因吗 |
[05:33] | How is that shady? | 有什么见不得人 |
[05:35] | Well, I mean most families wait. | 我是说大多数家庭都会等 |
[05:37] | Let you finish out the school year. | 让你读完整个学年再转 |
[05:39] | Unless you’re running from something. | 除非你在逃避什么 |
[05:42] | It’s just my Dad’s job. | 只是因为我爸爸的工作 |
[05:44] | He got transferred here so we moved. | 他被调到这里 所以我们搬走了 |
[05:47] | Where’d you move from? | 你从哪里搬来的 |
[05:48] | Bangor, Bangor, Maine. | 班戈 缅因州班戈 |
[05:51] | Jesus Christ, don’t let the animals | 天呐 可别让这边的禽兽们 |
[05:53] | around here find that out. | 知道这事 |
[05:55] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[05:57] | How many variations of Bang-her | 你这副身子能经得住几下深入浅出 |
[05:59] | and your name can you handle? | 你脑子里有多少种爱称能被你媚叫出来 |
[06:07] | Oh fuck! | 操 |
[06:09] | You’re not gonna go in there and get that are you? | 你不会要去捡吧 |
[06:11] | It’s my lucky pen. | 这是我的幸运笔 |
[06:12] | I’ve used it for like every test since sixth grade. | 我从六年级开始就一直用它考试 |
[06:15] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[06:21] | Yeah, well I’ve never gotten less than an A with it. | 是啊 我用它还从来没得过比A低的成绩 |
[06:25] | Really gross. | 真恶心 |
[06:28] | Is there a reason you two aren’t in class? | 你们俩不上课有什么原因吗 |
[06:31] | Rose got her period. | 萝丝来例假了 |
[06:34] | She should be happy if she’s anything like you. | 如果她和你一样的话 那她应该高兴才对 |
[06:53] | Scariest movie ever. | 史上最恐怖的电影 |
[07:06] | Mother fucker. | 小杂种 |
[07:11] | Is that Lila Larson, the cheerleader? | 那是啦啦队长莱拉·拉尔森吗 |
[07:13] | More like cheer-cunt. | 啦啦队婊子更形象 |
[07:16] | Or is it cunt-leader? | 或者婊子队长 |
[07:19] | Who’s with her, is that…? | 谁和她在一起 是 |
[07:20] | – No one, no one. – Does he go to our school? | -谁也不是 -他是我们学校的吗 |
[07:21] | Just, let’s get some snacks. | 我们去吃点零食吧 |
[07:24] | Hey, Biology class, what’s up? | 呦 生物课同学 你们怎么样啊 |
[07:26] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[07:27] | Do you like your movie? | 你们喜欢刚刚看的那部电影吗 |
[07:28] | Yeah, it’s a deranged killer | 当然 是个精神错乱的杀手 |
[07:30] | in the woods with a Mom complex. | 住在森林里还有恋母情结 |
[07:32] | I mean, what’s not to like? | 我是说 谁会不喜欢呢 |
[07:33] | I know right, it’s classic. | 是吧 可经典了 |
[07:35] | Great, so we’re gonna take two large popcorns, | 棒 我们要两个大爆米花 |
[07:38] | a set of drinks, and some Milk duds please. | 一套饮料和一些奶味巧克力豆 |
[07:43] | Are you guys hiring? | 你们在招人吗 |
[07:46] | Yeah, yeah, I guess we are. | 是的 我想是的 |
[07:47] | Are you looking for a job? | 你在找工作吗 |
[07:49] | My Mom just wants me to get one. | 我妈妈想让我找个 |
[07:50] | That is awesome. | 太棒了 |
[07:51] | I can totally hook you up. | 我可以罩着你 |
[07:53] | That is awesome, I’m actually looking for a job too | 太棒了 我也在找工作 |
[07:55] | so you can hook both of us up. | 所以你可以把我们俩都罩着 |
[08:02] | You look so happy? | 你看起来很开心啊 |
[08:04] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[08:06] | You look so good in pink, you should wear it more often. | 你穿粉红色很好看 应该经常穿 |
[08:10] | Did you find a movie yet or not? | 你找到电影了吗 |
[08:12] | No, I feel like horror movies | 不 我感觉恐怖电影 |
[08:14] | aren’t really scary anymore. | 已经不可怕了 |
[08:16] | Oh, you wanna be scared? | 你想体验一把真正的恐惧吗 |
[08:17] | What, are you gonna get a Ouija board or something? | 怎么 你要买个占卜板什么的吗 |
[08:19] | No, what am I, eight? | 不 我是八岁小孩吗 |
[08:21] | Here, give me this. | 来 电脑给我 |
[08:26] | Let’s see if this is scary enough for you. | 我们来看看 这对你来说够不够吓人 |
[08:31] | Okay, I found this game, 47, have you heard of it? | 我找到了这个游戏 47 你听说过吗 |
[08:34] | It’s a summoning game. | 是一个召唤游戏 |
[08:35] | No, I haven’t, what is it? | 没玩过 是什么 |
[08:37] | It says it’s a two-player game | 上面说这是一个双人游戏 |
[08:39] | where you do this weird ritual | 就做一个奇怪的仪式 |
[08:40] | and then set a photo timer on your phone for 10 seconds. | 然后在手机上设置一个定时10秒拍照 |
[08:44] | So we’re summoning the dead from our phones? | 所以我们要用手机召唤亡灵 |
[08:48] | The iDead! | 真·死机 |
[08:52] | I don’t know, TVs, mirrors, | 我也不知道 电视 镜子 |
[08:54] | why not a phone? | 为什么不能是手机呢 |
[08:55] | It’s just a portal. | 反正都是传送门 |
[08:57] | Doesn’t work, but… | 没用 但是 |
[08:59] | Or maybe you’re just scared. | 或者你是害怕 |
[09:01] | No, I’m not scared. | 不 我不害怕 |
[09:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:10] | First, light a candle between the two players. | 首先 在两位玩家之间点支蜡烛 |
[09:15] | Lame. | 真是老套路 |
[09:19] | You take a piece of paper and write | 你拿张纸来写 |
[09:23] | “To… the darkness… | 去往 黑暗 |
[09:28] | …I am bound.” | 我被束缚 |
[09:33] | Then…. | 接着 |
[09:37] | Give me your finger. | 把手指给我 |
[09:40] | Give me your finger! | 把手指给我 |
[09:48] | You put a drop of blood from | 把每位玩家的血 |
[09:50] | each player on the page. | 滴到纸上 |
[09:56] | Into the flame bound by blood, bound by darkness. | 送入火焰 被鲜血束缚 被黑暗束缚 |
[10:05] | And then, I need your phone. | 然后 我需要你的手机 |
[10:08] | Why can’t we use your phone? | 为什么我们不用你的手机 |
[10:09] | Just give me your phone. | 把你手机给我就对了 |
[10:12] | Okay, it says… | 好吧 上面说 |
[10:15] | All you have to do is set the photo timer | 你只需要设置定时拍照 |
[10:17] | on your phone and then.. | 然后 |
[10:20] | …and then we pass the phone back and forth | 然后我们来回传递手机 |
[10:22] | while saying the summoning chant. | 一边吟唱召唤圣歌 |
[10:24] | Whoever it lands on loses. | 它落在谁身上谁就输了 |
[10:27] | Okay, from the fires of Hell we dare you to come | 好了 如果您为真 请从地狱火中来 |
[10:29] | through darkness and blood, if you’re real pick one. | 穿过黑暗与污血 并从我们之中选择一人 |
[10:32] | From the fires of Hell we dare you to come | 如果您为真 请从地狱火中来 |
[10:34] | through darkness and blood, if you’re real pick one. | 穿过黑暗与污血 并从我们之中选择一人 |
[10:37] | Hurry, go! | 快点 念 |
[10:39] | – From the fires of Hell. – From the fires of Hell | -如果您为真 -如果您为真 |
[10:40] | we dare you to come | 请从地狱火中来 |
[10:42] | through darkness and blood, if you’re real pick one. | 穿过黑暗与污血 并从我们之中选择一人 |
[10:45] | From the fires of Hell we dare you to come | 如果您为真 请从地狱火中来 |
[10:47] | through darkness and blood, if you’re real pick one. | 穿过黑暗与污血 并从我们之中选择一人 |
[10:50] | From the fires of… | 如果您 |
[10:54] | Looks like you lose. | 看来你输了 |
[10:58] | What does it mean if I lose? | 如果我输了意味着什么 |
[11:03] | What does it say? | 上面写了什么 |
[11:05] | Nothing, you’re right, it’s lame. | 没什么 你说得对 确实都是老套路 |
[11:10] | Looking into the lens, you are summoning an evil spirit, | 看着镜头 你正在召唤一个恶魔 |
[11:14] | taunting it to kill one of you. | 挑衅着它 杀掉你们中的一个 |
[11:16] | And whoever’s left holding the camera | 无论快门按下时是谁拿着相机 |
[11:17] | when the photo snaps will die within 47 hours. | 都会在47小时内死亡 |
[11:21] | Okay, unless you play the game with someone else | 好吧 除非你和别人玩这个游戏 |
[11:24] | and the phone snaps on their picture | 并且用手机拍下了他们的照片 |
[11:25] | and then you pass the death curse off onto them. | 这样你就把死亡诅咒传给他们了 |
[11:28] | It’s just a death curse. | 只是个死亡诅咒而已 |
[11:31] | Right. | 是啊 |
[11:32] | Oh my God, you don’t really think this is real, do you? | 天啊 你不会觉得这是真的吧 |
[11:34] | It’s just a game, calm down. | 只是个游戏而已 别大惊小怪的 |
[11:36] | Yeah, well you’re not the one who lost. | 是啊 你又没输 |
[11:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:41] | 妈妈 现在立刻回家 | |
[11:43] | Oh crap, it’s late, I have to go. | 天呐 太晚了 我得走了 |
[11:45] | Just sleep over. | 在这过夜吧 |
[11:46] | No I can’t, my parents are really | 不 不行 我父母真的是 |
[11:48] | overprotective since I… | 过度保护 自从我 |
[11:50] | It’s a long story, I’ll tell you about it later. | 说来话长 晚点再说 |
[11:52] | Okay, I mean, you only live a couple houses | 好吧 我是说 你就住在 |
[11:54] | down, what’s the big deal? | 隔壁不远 有什么大不了的 |
[11:55] | I know, I’ll explain it another time. | 我知道 下次再解释 |
[12:00] | I’ll see you tomorrow, okay? | 明天见 好吗 |
[12:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:03] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:04] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:09] | 毛骨悚然意大利面是真的 [毛骨悚然意大利面是一个粉丝进行 原创的恐怖故事在线社区 在这里 粉丝可以尽情创作都市传说恐怖故事] 证据表明下面这些恐怖故事是真实的 点击标题浏览死者文章 他们是真的死了 都有讣告 如果你想的话 可以查一下 我们这里收到了一些认识受害者的人 发来的电子邮件 他们读完故事后 玩了这些游戏 真的死了 虽然当局永远不会相信我们 但我们觉得有义务让毛骨悚然意大利面社区知道 请不要读这些故事 不要玩这些游戏 不值得 一旦你打开黑暗之门 唯一的出路就是死亡 我的朋友们 请务必小心 不要成为故事主人公 | |
[15:03] | Come on! | 快点 |
[15:07] | Hey, can we talk for a second? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[15:09] | Yeah, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[15:11] | I’m really afraid I’m gonna die. | 我真的很害怕我会死 |
[15:14] | Oh God, is this because of the sirens? | 天啊 是因为警报声吗 |
[15:16] | Look, I told you, it’s Texas. | 我跟你说过了 这里是得州 |
[15:18] | They go off all the time. | 警报一直响不停 |
[15:20] | Trisha Harden fell from the I-20 Highway overpass | 特里莎·哈登从20号高架桥上摔下去了 |
[15:22] | onto oncoming traffic. | 被下面的车流狠狠地碾了过去 |
[15:24] | Shit. | 倒霉 |
[15:26] | Who’s Trisha Harden? | 特里莎·哈登是谁 |
[15:27] | Rachel Grady drowned in her pool | 雷切尔·格雷迪淹死在泳池里了 |
[15:29] | and she was a state swim champion. | 可她得过州游泳冠军 |
[15:31] | Carla McCann disappeared and she was presumed dead | 卡拉·麦肯失踪了 和她父母交谈之后 |
[15:33] | after she talked to her parents. | 被认定为死亡了 |
[15:34] | I’m sorry, who are these people? | 对不起 这些人是谁 |
[15:37] | It’s the game, Cadence. | 是这游戏 坎迪丝 |
[15:39] | They all just died after playing the game. | 他们都是在玩游戏后死的 |
[15:42] | Are you talking about the phone game? | 你在说那个手机游戏吗 |
[15:44] | The game that we played yesterday? | 我们昨天玩的那个游戏 |
[15:48] | Oh my God, you’re actually freaking out. | 天啊 你居然真的吓坏了 |
[15:52] | You know it’s just a bunch of | 你知道它们只是一堆 |
[15:53] | stories made up by some horror geeks, right? | 恐怖极客编的故事吧 |
[15:55] | They’re real obituaries, and people are dead. | 他们有真的讣告 人确实都死了 |
[15:58] | People die every fucking day, okay? | 每天他妈的都有人死 好吗 |
[16:00] | It’s not from some stupid iPhone game. | 不是因为什么愚蠢的手机游戏 |
[16:05] | Look, you spent all night | 听着 你花了一整晚 |
[16:06] | looking stuff up on the internet. | 在网上东查西查 |
[16:07] | That’s gonna make anyone go crazy. | 换了谁都会疯掉的 |
[16:09] | I mean, one time I got this spider bite | 我的意思是 有一次我被蜘蛛咬了 |
[16:11] | and I spent all night researching spider bites. | 于是我一整晚都在查被蜘蛛咬了怎么办 |
[16:13] | I thought I was gonna die. | 我以为我要死了 |
[16:15] | I begged my Mom to take me to the clinic. | 我求着我妈妈带我去诊所检查 |
[16:17] | But I didn’t die, I was fine. | 但我没死 我还活得好好的 |
[16:20] | I don’t know, | 我也不知道为什么 |
[16:21] | the internet has that affect on people. | 网络就是会给人带来这种影响 |
[16:22] | There’s like a name for it or something. | 这种影响好像还有个名字什么的 |
[16:26] | This is different. | 这不一样 |
[16:27] | It’s just the worldwide mind fuck. | 这只是个流行的狗屁思想游戏而已 |
[16:29] | Seriously, listen to yourself. | 认真的 听听你自己说的话 |
[16:30] | A game we found on the internet is gonna kill you, | 我们在网上发现的一个游戏会杀了你 |
[16:33] | really? | 认真的吗 |
[16:34] | Something’s already happening. | 已经发生了一些事情 |
[16:36] | Is this why you had to leave your last school, | 所以你不得不离开你的上一所学校 |
[16:37] | ’cause you’re fucking nuts? | 是因为你他妈是个疯子吗 |
[16:40] | I’m just tired and | 我只是累了 |
[16:43] | I think the sirens really got to me last night. | 我觉得昨晚的警笛声是真的在提醒我什么 |
[16:53] | How old are y’all? | 你们多大岁数了 |
[16:55] | We’re 17. | 我们17岁 |
[16:56] | Actually, almost 18. | 其实快18了 |
[16:57] | And if you read the app it turns | 如果你仔细看了软件上说的 |
[16:59] | out that I am also a peer tutor. | 就会发现我还会给同龄人补习呢 |
[17:02] | And I was on the Wag App for like a week. | 我的资料曾经在遛狗软件上待过一段时间 |
[17:06] | You come ready to work on Thursday. | 你们周四准备来工作 |
[17:08] | Don’t be late. | 不要迟到 |
[17:09] | If you ain’t 10 minutes early, | 如果你们没有提前10分钟到 |
[17:11] | you’re 15 minutes late. | 那就算你们迟到15分钟了 |
[17:16] | ♪ Let’s all go to the lobby ♪ | ♪ 让我们都去影院前厅 ♪ |
[17:18] | ♪ Let’s all go to the lob… ♪ | ♪ 让我们都去影院前厅 ♪ |
[17:54] | ♪ Let’s all go to the lobby ♪ | ♪ 让我们都去影院前厅 ♪ |
[18:12] | Cadence? | 坎迪丝 |
[18:15] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[18:19] | Is anybody here? | 有人在这里吗 |
[19:21] | Hey, open up! | 嘿 快开门 |
[19:26] | What’s wrong, what’s wrong, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[19:27] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[19:28] | A demon, a monster in there, | 有个恶魔 有个怪兽在里面 |
[19:30] | it attacked me! | 它刚才攻击我 |
[19:40] | Me kill you, Rose! | 我要杀了你 萝丝 |
[19:42] | You die now! | 你死定了 |
[19:46] | Oh, you’re so stupid! | 你真是太蠢了 |
[19:56] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我什么意思吗 |
[20:02] | Have you ever heard of the expression “speak of the devil”? | 你听说过”说魔鬼魔鬼到”的说法吗 |
[20:05] | Yeah, | 听说过 |
[20:05] | like when you talk about somebody and they show up? | 当你谈到某个人的时候他突然就出现了吗 |
[20:08] | It comes from the idea that if you speak of the devil | 这个说法来源于 如果你说到魔鬼 |
[20:10] | then you’re inviting him in. | 就相当于邀请他过来 |
[20:14] | Okay, where are you going with this? | 好吧 你说这个干嘛 |
[20:17] | I think that when we played 47 Hours | 我觉得 我们玩绝命47小时的时候 |
[20:21] | we were inviting something in. | 我们邀请了什么东西过来 |
[20:25] | You don’t actually believe that do you? | 你不会真的相信这个吧 |
[20:28] | Not logically, but… | 逻辑上不会 但是 |
[20:29] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[20:30] | I mean, | 我的意思是 |
[20:31] | I think that if I break a mirror | 我认为 如果我打碎了一面镜子 |
[20:33] | or a black cat walks in front of me | 或者是一只黑猫在我面前经过 |
[20:35] | I’m not gonna get hurt, | 我不会受到伤害 |
[20:35] | but I still try my best to avoid doing that stuff. | 但我还是会尽全力避免做这些事情 |
[20:38] | Okay. | 然后呢 |
[20:42] | I mean, you’re not even a little bit superstitious? | 你难道就没有一点点迷信吗 |
[20:44] | No, I own a fucking black cat, | 没有 我养了一只该死的黑猫 |
[20:46] | I don’t care. | 我才不管 |
[20:49] | Well, what if I took your lucky pen? | 好吧 那如果我拿走了你的幸运笔呢 |
[20:55] | – And broke it. – Stop! | -然后将它掰断 -住手 |
[20:58] | See, that’s exactly what I’m talking about. | 明白了吧 这正是我所说的 |
[20:59] | If you can manifest positivity and good luck | 如果你可以表现出积极情绪和好运 |
[21:01] | then you can manifest evil. | 你也可以表现出邪恶的一面 |
[21:03] | That’s completely different. | 这完全不一样 |
[21:04] | How is that different? | 有什么不一样的 |
[21:05] | This is so stupid. | 这太蠢了 |
[21:07] | Cadence, what are you doing? | 坎迪丝 你在做什么 |
[21:09] | You don’t want the curse on you anymore, right? | 你再也不想让这个诅咒在你身上了 是吧 |
[21:11] | All you have to do is play with someone else | 你只需要和别人再玩一下这个游戏就好了 |
[21:12] | and have them lose. | 然后让别人输掉 |
[21:14] | From the fires of Hell we dare you to come | 如果您为真 请从地狱火中来 |
[21:16] | through darkness and blood, if you’re real pick one. | 穿过黑暗与污血 并从我们之中选择一人 |
[21:20] | From the fires of Hell we dare you to come | 如果您为真 请从地狱火中来 |
[21:21] | through darkness and blood, if you’re real pick one. | 穿过黑暗与污血 并从我们之中选择一人 |
[21:24] | From the fires of Hell we dare you to… | 如果您为真 请从地狱火中来 |
[21:28] | There you go. | 这下好了 |
[21:30] | No more curse, no more freaking out. | 再没诅咒了 也别再发神经了 |
[21:31] | You’re free to move about the cabin. | 你可以安心了 |
[21:35] | What about the rituals like the candles and the, what? | 那蜡烛之类的仪式怎么办呢 |
[21:40] | I just made that part up. | 那部分是我瞎编的 |
[21:43] | Okay, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[21:45] | – See you tomorrow. – Yeah. | -明天见 -好的 |
[22:01] | So we’ll get to learn about it next week. | 我们下星期再学这个 |
[22:03] | Okay, thank you. | 嗯 谢谢你 |
[22:03] | Yeah of course, you did great. | 不用谢 你做得很棒 |
[22:06] | Thanks, bye. | 谢谢 拜拜 |
[22:07] | See you. | 再见 |
[22:12] | Peer tutoring? | 给人补习吗 |
[22:14] | Nerd. | 书呆子 |
[22:15] | You just went to detention, you’re a delinquent. | 你刚刚去留堂了 你是个坏学生 |
[22:17] | I’m just a product of my environment. | 我只是自己环境里的产物罢了 |
[22:19] | Well, you said it. | 你说什么就是什么吧 |
[22:21] | I’m taking you out. | 我来带你出去 |
[22:28] | You girls better hurry. | 姐妹们 得快点了 |
[22:29] | I think Planned Parenthood closes at six. | 我觉得计划生育所六点就关门了 |
[22:34] | You should really get a punch card | 你应该为你的堕胎 |
[22:35] | for your abortions, Cadence. | 领一张打孔卡了 坎迪丝 |
[22:37] | You might get your fifth one free. | 第五次可能会免费哦 |
[22:40] | Ha, ha, ha, ha, good one. | 哈哈哈哈 不错的笑话 |
[22:42] | No really, you’re funny, what else do you got? | 我认真的 你很有趣 你还有什么本事吗 |
[22:45] | Tell me more. | 多告诉我点 |
[22:45] | Are you a fucking psycho? | 你他妈是个疯子吗 |
[22:48] | Get outta here. | 快滚 |
[22:48] | Uh, not as good. | 这个笑话不如刚才的了 |
[22:51] | I guess you’re not as funny as I thought. | 我猜你也没我想的这么有趣 |
[22:53] | Just leave you whore, God! | 快滚吧 你个婊子 天啊 |
[22:58] | You know, you should really enjoy your | 你知道吗 你真的应该好好享受 |
[22:59] | last year here, Lila, | 你在这里的最后一年 莱拉 |
[23:01] | cause this bitchy cheerleader thing | 因为你这一套拉拉队队长的贱玩意 |
[23:02] | you got going on doesn’t work after high school. | 在高中毕业之后不会再管用了 |
[23:04] | You fucking loser. | 你真是个该死的失败者 |
[23:08] | Your life is already fucked. | 你的生活已经完蛋了 |
[23:11] | And everyone here knows about you and | 这里的所有人都知道你 |
[23:14] | that shit stays with you, right girls? | 和你干过的那堆狗屁事 是吧 姑娘们 |
[23:17] | You might as well just like, I don’t know, kill yourself. | 你大概应该 我不清楚 杀了自己吧 |
[23:28] | Later, bitches! | 回见 贱人们 |
[23:29] | Is she serious? | 她是认真的吗 |
[23:33] | Due to the severe weather we’re experiencing, | 由于我们正在经历的极端天气 |
[23:35] | all school events will have to be rescheduled. | 所有的学校活动不得不择日举办 |
[23:37] | New times will be posted first thing in the morning. | 新的时间安排会在明天一早公布 |
[23:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢您的配合 |
[23:44] | Fuck me. | 该死 |
[23:51] | ♪ Let’s all go to the lobby ♪ | ♪ 让我们都去影院前厅 ♪ |
[23:54] | ♪ Let’s all go to the lobby ♪ | ♪ 让我们都去影院前厅 ♪ |
[23:57] | ♪ Let’s all go to the lobby, ♪ | ♪ 让我们都去影院前厅 ♪ |
[24:00] | ♪ to get ourselves a treat ♪ | ♪ 来买点零食招待自己吧 ♪ |
[24:02] | ♪ Delicious things to eat ♪ | ♪ 最美味的小吃 ♪ |
[24:06] | ♪ The popcorn can’t be beat ♪ | ♪ 非爆米花莫属 ♪ |
[24:08] | ♪ The sparkling drinks are just dandy ♪ | ♪ 闪闪发光的饮料只是虚有其表 ♪ |
[24:11] | ♪ The chocolate bars and the candy ♪ | ♪ 巧克力棒也只是糖而已 ♪ |
[24:14] | ♪ So let’s all go to the lobby ♪ | ♪ 所以让我们都去影院前厅 ♪ |
[24:17] | ♪ To get ourselves a treat ♪ | ♪ 来买点零食招待自己吧 ♪ |
[24:20] | ♪ Let’s all go to the lobby ♪ | ♪ 让我们都去影院前厅 ♪ |
[24:24] | ♪ To get ourselves a treat ♪ | ♪ 来买点零食招待自己吧 ♪ |
[24:30] | Cadence. | 坎迪丝 |
[24:59] | And there was, there was a man coming. | 刚刚那里 那里 有个男人过来 |
[25:02] | No, there was a. | 不 这里刚刚有 |
[25:04] | Oh, it’s nothing. | 哦 这没什么 |
[25:06] | They just need to run a few minutes of the film | 他们只是需要播放电影的几分钟 |
[25:08] | to calibrate the projectors. | 来校准投影仪 |
[25:09] | It wasn’t a film. | 那不是电影 |
[25:11] | I think he’s gonna get really mad at us | 我觉得如果我们继续拖时间的话 |
[25:13] | if we take any longer. | 他会对我们非常生气的 |
[25:14] | Will you run back and I’ll come back as soon as I can? | 你能回放一下 然后我会尽快回去的 |
[25:18] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[25:21] | Yeah, um, yeah. | 是的 没事 |
[25:23] | It was just a film. | 这只是一个电影而已 |
[25:24] | I think I’m just tired. | 我想我只是累了吧 |
[25:26] | Is not about… | 该不会是因为 |
[25:27] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们先生们 |
[25:27] | No, it’s not about anything. | 不 这跟别的事一点关系都没有 |
[25:29] | We will be closing early tonight | 由于恶劣的天气状况 |
[25:31] | due to severe weather. | 我们今晚将会提前关门 |
[25:32] | Pick up your free pass on the way out, | 请您离开的时候领取免费通行证 |
[25:34] | drive safe, and come back and see us. | 开车小心 我们期待与您再次相见 |
[26:28] | From the fires of Hell we dare you to come, | 如果您为真 请从地狱火中来 |
[26:30] | through darkness… | 穿过黑暗 |
[27:16] | Cadence. | 坎迪丝 |
[27:18] | Cadence, please turn that down. | 坎迪丝 赶紧把这个关了好吗 |
[27:20] | I’m exhausted. | 我快累死了 |
[28:33] | The tornado warning in the Central Dallas Area | 达拉斯中部地区的绍斯波特的龙卷风警告 |
[28:36] | in Southport remains in effect until about 9:30 tonight. | 带来的影响将会持续到今晚的九点三十分 |
[28:39] | The major part of the cell as you can see | 正如你所看到的 上升气流的主要部分 |
[28:43] | is centered along I-20, | 都是沿着20号立交桥的 |
[28:45] | and within this cell is a supercell, | 这个风暴中心是一个超级单体雷暴 |
[28:47] | so with all the moisture in the air | 空气中存在着大量湿气 |
[28:49] | and this cold front pushing that air down | 冷锋迫使空气下降 |
[28:52] | slowly generating a massive amount of energy. | 慢慢生成了一大股能量 |
[28:55] | And the storm will continue to build as the evening goes on, | 随着夜晚的推进 风暴将会持续扩大 |
[28:58] | but right now there is no confirmed tornado. | 但是现在还没有确定是否形成了龙卷风 |
[29:03] | Cadence? | 坎迪丝 |
[29:05] | Hey, did you just call me through a blocked number? | 你刚刚用一个屏蔽号码给我打电话了吗 |
[29:07] | No, why what’s up? | 没有啊 怎么了 |
[29:10] | Nothing, | 没什么 |
[29:11] | I just got a call from a blocked number | 我刚才接到一个屏蔽号码打来的电话 |
[29:13] | and I thought it was you. | 我以为是你 |
[29:14] | Why would I block my number? | 我为什么要屏蔽我的号码 |
[29:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:18] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[29:20] | Yeah I just, I figured you were | 没事 我只是觉得你会 |
[29:22] | freaking out because of the storm or something. | 因为风暴或者其它原因焦躁不安呢 |
[29:25] | You kinda sound funny? | 你的声音听起来怪怪的 |
[29:27] | Funny how? | 怎么个奇怪法 |
[29:27] | Funny like a clown? | 像小丑一样吗 |
[29:30] | You are so odd. | 你真是太奇怪了 |
[29:33] | Later, hater. | 回见 厌世的小家伙 |
[29:34] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:36] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[29:37] | You’d tell me if anything | 如果奇怪的事情发生了 |
[29:39] | weird at all was happening, right? | 你一定要告诉我 好吗 |
[29:41] | Weird like curse weird? | 那种被诅咒了的奇怪吗 |
[29:44] | I can’t believe your still obsessed with that stupid game. | 我不敢相信你还执迷于那个愚蠢的游戏 |
[29:47] | Just promise, okay? | 向我保证 好吗 |
[29:48] | Okay, I promise. | 好的 我保证 |
[29:53] | Okay. | 行 |
[29:54] | Freak. | 奇葩 |
[29:58] | The storm is possible until it passes you by. | 在风暴过去之前 它随时可能来到 |
[30:00] | Of course unless you have a storm shelter to go into. | 除非你有躲避风暴的地方可以去 |
[30:04] | So let’s check in now with Jeff Weiss | 现在让我们和杰夫·韦斯 |
[30:05] | in Storm Spotter One. | 来报道一下风暴一号 |
[30:11] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪里 |
[30:12] | I just need to go to Cadence’s house for a minute. | 我得去一下坎迪丝家 |
[30:14] | Are you kidding me? | 你在和我开玩笑吗 |
[30:17] | No, Ma’am, there’s a tornado watch. | 不行 小姑娘 外面还刮着龙卷风呢 |
[30:19] | It’s for a school project, Mom. | 是为了学校的一个项目 妈妈 |
[30:20] | No, absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[30:24] | Whatever. | 行吧 |
[30:30] | Weather changes to watch across the country. | 全国的天气都在变化 |
[30:32] | Get your umbrellas and your booties if you’re going out. | 出行请携带好您的的雨伞和雨靴 |
[30:51] | Oh, what the fuck? | 什么玩意 |
[30:57] | What the hell are you doing? | 该死的 你在想什么呢 |
[31:00] | I need you to play the game with me. | 我要你和我玩那个游戏 |
[31:01] | I know that’s stupid and | 我知道这很愚蠢 |
[31:02] | you think I’m crazy | 你肯定觉得我疯了 |
[31:03] | but I just can’t get it out of my head | 但我不能就这么放下一切 |
[31:05] | and I really don’t want you to die. | 我真的不想让你死 |
[31:06] | I’m not gonna die. | 我不会死啊 |
[31:07] | Okay, then just play with me. | 那你和我玩就是了 |
[31:08] | And then you don’t have to talk to me ever again. | 然后我们就不需要再提起这一切了 |
[31:09] | And I will figure out the rest of the game by myself | 我会自己想明白剩下的游戏该怎么玩 |
[31:12] | I just need you to play it with me, okay? | 我只是需要你和我玩 行吗 |
[31:13] | Okay, okay, I’ll do it. | 行 行 我和你玩就是了 |
[31:19] | From the fires of Hell we dare you to come, | 如果您为真 请从地狱火中来 |
[31:21] | through darkness and blood, if you’re real pick one. | 穿过黑暗与污血 并从我们之中选择一人 |
[31:23] | From the fires of Hell we dare you to come, | 如果您为真 请从地狱火中来 |
[31:25] | through darkness and blood, if you’re real pick one. | 穿过黑暗与污血 并从我们之中选择一人 |
[31:27] | From the fires of Hell we dare you to… | 如果您为真 请从地狱火中来 |
[31:32] | Okay, I will leave you alone now. | 行 那我就不烦你了 |
[31:36] | Wait, | 等下 |
[31:37] | your Mom let you go in the storm like this? | 你妈让你在这样的暴风雨里出来吗 |
[31:42] | I snuck out my window. | 我从我房间的窗户溜出来的 |
[31:50] | Hey, what is that smell? | 这是什么味道 |
[31:53] | What smell? | 有什么味道吗 |
[31:54] | It smells like gas. | 闻起来像燃气 |
[31:56] | That’s weird, I don’t smell anything. | 奇怪 我什么都闻不到 |
[32:01] | You seriously need to quit smoking. | 你是真的得戒烟了 |
[32:03] | Your sense of smell is whacked. | 你的嗅觉都快毁了 |
[32:06] | Just don’t light any matches. | 别再点火柴了 |
[32:09] | Hey, since you already snuck out and everything | 你既然已经溜出来了 |
[32:13] | do you wanna hang out for a bit? | 不如再待久一点儿吧 |
[32:14] | My Mom’s not coming home tonight. | 反正我妈妈今晚也不回家 |
[32:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:34] | What? | 什么 |
[32:37] | Can I ask you something? | 可以问你些事情吗 |
[32:39] | Yeah. | 可以啊 |
[32:42] | What really happened in Maine? | 你在缅因的时候究竟发生什么事了 |
[32:46] | Just what I told you, that my dad lost his job | 我告诉过你 就因为我爸丢了工作 |
[32:49] | and then he got a new job here. | 接着他在这边又找了个新的 |
[32:52] | You can’t bullshit a bullshitter. | 你别在大话王面前说大话了 |
[32:53] | I know something happened. | 我知道肯定有什么事 |
[32:57] | Look, I’m not gonna judge you. | 听着 我不会乱评判你的 |
[32:58] | I’m sure whatever you did, | 我敢肯定不管你做了什么 |
[33:00] | I’ve done a helluva lot worse so. | 我的事都比你严重得多 |
[33:05] | There was… | 那个时候 |
[33:08] | There was this guy, Cory, | 那个时候有个男的 叫科里 |
[33:14] | who was a junior when I was a freshman | 在之前的老学校上学时 我喜欢他 |
[33:17] | in my old high school, who I really liked. | 他当时高三 而我是新生 |
[33:21] | And he decided to throw a party one night | 后来某个晚上他举办了个派对 |
[33:25] | and all of my friends and I went. | 我所有朋友都到场了 |
[33:28] | And he gave me a lot of shots, | 他给我喝了很多杯酒 |
[33:32] | which I wasn’t really used to | 但我其实不怎么喝酒 |
[33:34] | ’cause I don’t really drink. | 所以不习惯那股劲儿 |
[33:35] | And I just had one after the other and | 我喝了一杯又一杯 |
[33:37] | got really drunk | 后面就喝得很醉 |
[33:40] | to the point of almost passing out. | 醉得快要不省人事 |
[33:45] | And then I woke up in his bedroom and all the lights | 我是在他的房间里醒过来的 灯是关着的 |
[33:50] | were out and his hands were all over me, | 他的手在我身上乱摸 |
[33:52] | and I kept telling him to stop and he wouldn’t. | 我一直告诉他停下来 但他不听 |
[33:58] | I told my Mom the next day ’cause I tell her everything, | 第二天 我把这件事一五一十告诉了妈妈 |
[34:01] | and I begged her not to tell anyone. | 还求她千万别告诉任何人 |
[34:05] | But she did, she tried to press charges. | 但她还是说了 还准备提起上诉 |
[34:10] | And then everyone at school found out. | 接着这事全校人都知道了 |
[34:14] | And they called me a liar, | 他们都叫我骗子 |
[34:18] | and just made my life a living hell. | 这让我的生活像活在地狱里 |
[34:20] | It was really impossible to be around them anymore | 我已经不能再忍受他们的冷嘲热讽了 |
[34:22] | so I just couldn’t go back to school | 我再也不想回那学校待着了 |
[34:26] | What happened to him? | 那个男的后来怎么样了 |
[34:29] | Nothing, | 什么事都没有 |
[34:30] | he went to a Big 12 school | 他进了一所十二大联盟学校 |
[34:32] | and I think he got a full scholarship. | 好像还拿了全额的奖学金 |
[34:36] | Wow. | 天啊 |
[34:39] | I mean, what’s your story? | 那你是什么故事呢 |
[34:44] | I don’t have a story. | 我没有任何故事 |
[34:47] | I’m perfect, I’m actually thinking | 我很完美 我还想着要 |
[34:49] | about running for class president so. | 竞选学生会会长呢 |
[35:04] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[35:13] | Oh my God, Cadence. | 我的天啊 坎迪丝 |
[35:17] | Yeah, I. I got them to take down a lot of the pages | 是的 我已经让他们删掉很多了 |
[35:21] | but they just keep popping up more. | 但这内容一直不断出现 |
[35:28] | Did you call the police? | 你报警了吗 |
[35:29] | No, like you said, you press charges | 没有 像你说的 你报警了 |
[35:33] | and it just gets worse. | 也只会让事情变得更糟糕 |
[35:35] | I just kinda wanna forget it ever happened. | 我只想忘掉这些事 |
[35:40] | I’m really sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:42] | Fuck ’em, right? | 去他们的 对吗 |
[35:46] | Yeah, fuck them. | 说得对 去他们的 |
[35:54] | Don’t worry, I told you they go off all the time. | 别担心 我告诉过你这警铃总是响 |
[35:57] | Just go before your Mom freaks out. | 在你妈抓狂之前快回家吧 |
[36:02] | Go, good night! | 走吧 晚安 |
[36:34] | Pink. | 粉色 |
[36:35] | I thought black was the official color of teen angst. | 我以为黑色是焦虑青少年们的官方色呢 |
[36:38] | What do you want? | 你要干什么 |
[36:39] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[36:40] | I’m not gonna be here when you get home from school. | 你放学回来时候我就不在了 |
[36:43] | Jack and I are going to Austin for the weekend. | 我和杰克周末要去一趟奥斯汀 |
[36:45] | What? | 什么 |
[36:46] | I’ll leave you money. | 我会给你留点钱的 |
[36:48] | You can call Aunt Kim if something comes up. | 有什么事的话打电话找基姆阿姨 |
[36:50] | You really don’t remember, do you? | 你是真的不记得了吧 |
[36:54] | My music showcase is on Saturday. | 我在星期六有音乐表演 |
[36:57] | Oh honey, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 我很抱歉 |
[36:58] | I’ll come to the next one. | 下一个表演我会来的 |
[37:00] | Whatever. | 算了吧 |
[37:02] | You’re my little snowflake. | 你是我的小乖乖 |
[37:06] | Hey, I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:16] | For the record, you can’t pull off | 告诉你一下 你现在已经完全 |
[37:17] | 指晚上在外面过夜雨云没回家 第二天穿着没换的衣服 提着高跟鞋在路上走 | |
[37:17] | the walk of shame look anymore, okay? | 驾驭不了走羞耻之路了 好吗 |
[37:38] | Babe, you were awesome. | 宝贝 你好厉害 |
[37:46] | So there’s a party tomorrow night, you in? | 明天晚上有个派对 你来吧 |
[37:51] | Right on. | 太好了 |
[37:55] | So I’ll text you the address. | 我会把地址发给你的 |
[38:05] | What up, Rose? | 你好 萝丝 |
[38:06] | Hi. | 你好 |
[38:11] | What was he doing here? | 他在这干什么 |
[38:14] | Isn’t he that cheerleader’s boyfriend or something? | 他不是那个拉拉队队长的男朋友吗 |
[38:17] | Boyfriend’s a strong term. | “男朋友”未免太夸张了 |
[38:23] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[38:29] | Oh fuck. | 操 |
[38:31] | I know I’m being really annoying. | 我知道我这样很烦人 |
[38:35] | I just really need you to figure this out with me. | 但我真的需要你和我一起解决这事 |
[38:39] | Fine, but if I play you’re coming | 好吧 如果我玩了这游戏 |
[38:41] | to a party with me tomorrow. | 明天你就要和我一起来派对 |
[38:44] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不去 |
[38:46] | Yeah, you are. | 不 你得来 |
[38:48] | No, I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[38:49] | Well, do you want me to play the game or not? | 你还想不想要我玩这游戏了 |
[39:02] | I will go to the party if you just take it seriously | 你如果认真对待这事 我就去 |
[39:03] | so we can figure it out together. | 这样我们才能一起顺利解决这事 |
[39:06] | Great, let’s do this. | 好的 咱开始吧 |
[39:21] | I can’t believe I’m wearing this. | 真不敢相信我会穿成这样 |
[39:25] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[39:29] | ♪ Let’s do this in the club ♪ | ♪ 咱在夜店好好嗨 ♪ |
[39:30] | ♪ Yeah, you know what’s up ♪ | ♪ 你知道要做啥 ♪ |
[39:32] | ♪ See your boy all in the club ♪ | ♪ 在夜店里好好看看大男孩们 ♪ |
[39:34] | ♪ Don’t worry baby girl just come ♪ | ♪ 别害怕 小宝贝 快过来 ♪ |
[39:36] | ♪ Just kiss me, girl, just love ♪ | ♪ 给我一个热吻 一个爱的热吻 ♪ |
[39:38] | ♪ Later on, yeah, we gonna fuck ♪ | ♪ 情到深处我们翻云覆雨 ♪ |
[39:40] | ♪ Don’t worry, you won’t get messed up ♪ | ♪ 别担心 你会很舒服 ♪ |
[39:42] | ♪ When you see it like this like word ♪ | ♪ 当你看到这样的字眼时 ♪ |
[39:43] | ♪ Don’t worry about nothing baby just say hi ♪ | ♪ 宝贝啥也不要担心打个招呼就好 ♪ |
[39:45] | ♪ Nah, I’m still in the flesh ♪ | ♪ 我还生龙活虎的 ♪ |
[39:47] | ♪ Still go babe I still be the best ♪ | ♪ 我还能继续下去宝贝 状态饱满 ♪ |
[39:49] | ♪ Oh yes, your man no contest ♪ | ♪ 你的男人我无可非议 ♪ |
[39:51] | ♪ You could be yes to bless ♪ | ♪ 你看你运气多好 ♪ |
[39:53] | ♪ You see me open up the season ♪ | ♪ 现在是猎艳时间 ♪ |
[39:55] | ♪ Straight to the bar and doing it for a reason ♪ | ♪ 一路直达酒吧 我们都要放纵一下 ♪ |
[39:57] | ♪ Get down, we getting ready ♪ | ♪ 快下车准备好 ♪ |
[39:59] | ♪ We going off, see you in there ♪ | ♪ 咱在夜店见 ♪ |
[40:02] | ♪ Let’s do this in the club ♪ | ♪ 咱在夜店好好嗨 ♪ |
[40:04] | ♪ Yeah you know what’s up, let’s do this in the club ♪ | ♪ 你知道要做啥 咱在夜店好好嗨 ♪ |
[40:12] | ♪ Yeah you know what’s up, let’s do this in the club ♪ | ♪ 你知道要做啥 咱在夜店好好嗨 ♪ |
[40:16] | Hey, Rose. | 你好 萝丝 |
[40:18] | You gotta try this, it’s really good. | 你得试试这个 很棒的 |
[40:23] | ♪ Uh, we getting drunk tonight ♪ | ♪ 我们今晚要买醉 ♪ |
[40:25] | ♪ Everything gonna be just so right ♪ | ♪ 醉了什么屁事都迎刃而解 ♪ |
[40:28] | All right. Thanks. | 好了 谢谢 |
[40:31] | ♪ Yo, I know you want it bad ♪ | ♪ 我知道你很想要 ♪ |
[40:32] | ♪ Don’t worry girl, we gonna start ♪ | ♪ 别担心 我们就开始 ♪ |
[40:34] | ♪ We gonna do it till they yell last call ♪ | ♪ 不等他们最后通牒我们就不停止 ♪ |
[40:36] | ♪ That’s right we fake them all ♪ | ♪ 没错我们装作谁也不认识 ♪ |
[40:38] | ♪ Uh, you liking this ♪ | ♪ 你喜欢这么干 ♪ |
[40:40] | ♪ Uh, you just came in ♪ | ♪ 你才刚到来 ♪ |
[40:42] | ♪ Long as we represent, tonight we in this shh ♪ | ♪ 今晚我们就是这儿的派对头头 ♪ |
[40:46] | ♪ Yeah, you know ♪ | ♪ 你知道的 ♪ |
[40:48] | ♪ We gonna party tonight ♪ | ♪ 我们将彻夜狂欢 ♪ |
[40:51] | ♪ Turn the music up ♪ | ♪ 把音乐开启 ♪ |
[40:55] | ♪ We gonna party tonight ♪ | ♪ 我们将彻夜狂欢 ♪ |
[41:01] | Your chalice, my lady. | 您的金杯 夫人 |
[41:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:04] | If you couldn’t tell I don’t really drink. | 我其实不太能喝酒 |
[41:07] | Yeah, me either. | 我也是 |
[41:10] | You really don’t look like you’re in college. | 你看起来不像大学生 |
[41:12] | No? | 不像吗 |
[41:15] | Neither do you. | 你也是 |
[41:17] | I’m just here with my friend. | 我和我朋友过来的 |
[41:21] | Nice. | 挺好 |
[41:23] | I’m Justin. | 我叫贾斯廷 |
[41:25] | I’m Rose. | 我是萝丝 |
[41:27] | Well, it is nice to meet you, Rose. | 很高兴见到你 萝丝 |
[41:29] | It’s nice to meet you too. | 我也是 |
[41:32] | Do you wanna go sit down somewhere? | 你想找地方坐坐吗 |
[41:34] | I’m not gonna have sex with you. | 我不会和你上床的 |
[41:38] | Okay, well let me at least not buy you dinner first. | 行吧 至少先别让我请你吃晚饭吧 |
[41:44] | I’m sorry, I sometimes just… | 对不起 有时候我 |
[41:48] | You know, I was honestly just thinking maybe the patio. | 我只是单纯想去庭院那坐坐 |
[41:54] | After you? | 你先 |
[42:24] | You okay? | 你怎么了 |
[42:25] | Hey, you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[42:27] | Okay well, now you gotta tell me everything. | 好 该你和我分享所有事了 |
[42:29] | And start from birth but leave out all those messy bits | 从你出生开始 但像胎盘和血液 |
[42:33] | like the placenta and the blood. | 这类乱七八糟的东西就算了 |
[42:36] | Did you say placenta? | 你刚说了胎盘吗 |
[42:38] | Placenta is the worst opening line in history I think. | 胎盘是史上最烂的开场白了吧 |
[42:42] | You know, now that I actually say it out loud | 知道吗 现在我大声说出来了 |
[42:43] | it sounds pretty bad. | 听起来的确是挺糟糕的 |
[42:45] | Placenta. | 胎盘 |
[42:47] | – Placenta. – Stop saying it then. | -胎盘 -那就别再说这词了 |
[42:49] | – What, placenta? – Yes. | -什么 胎盘吗 -是啊 |
[42:52] | You wanna know what’s crazy? | 你知道更疯狂的是什么吗 |
[42:53] | I don’t think that I have ever actually | 我貌似这辈子 |
[42:56] | said that word in my entire life. | 都没说过这个单词 |
[42:58] | You must inspire me, Rose. | 是你启发了我呀 萝丝 |
[43:00] | I don’t know whether I should be honored | 我是应该感到荣幸呢 |
[43:02] | or just creeped out. | 还是应该被吓到 |
[43:04] | Oh, definitely creeped out, yeah. | 你还是选被吓到吧 对 |
[43:06] | Okay. | 好的吧 |
[43:47] | So it was really fucked up. | 当时情况就很操蛋 |
[43:49] | So the girls lured her out there | 那些女孩把她引诱到那边 |
[43:50] | and then they tried to kill her. | 然后她们想杀了她 |
[43:52] | 人物来自《嗜血法医》 一位以虐杀人类为享受的高智商法医 | |
[43:52] | It’s like some Dexter level shit right there. | 这就是一场德克斯特级别的谋杀行为 |
[43:55] | I actually did hear about that. | 我其实有听过这个 |
[43:56] | Something about some internet game. | 就是一些网上的游戏 |
[43:59] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -没事 好着呢 |
[44:01] | Yeah man, that’s creepy pasta, dude. | 是啊 就是毛骨悚然意大利面上的 |
[44:03] | 源于美国的都市恐怖传说角色 身穿黑色西服 没有清晰的五官 身体瘦长与四肢不成比例 | |
[44:03] | They blamed it on Slender Man. | 她们把责任推到瘦长鬼影身上 |
[44:05] | They said that he told them to do it. | 说是他指使她们这么干的 |
[44:08] | What if he really did do it? | 如果真的是他指使的呢 |
[44:12] | Are you saying you think that the Slender Man is real? | 你觉得瘦长鬼影是真实存在的吗 |
[44:16] | It’s just the whole thing is that | 这整个事情就是 |
[44:18] | you look at a photo of him and then | 你看着他的照片 |
[44:19] | you go crazy, right? | 然后就疯了 是吗 |
[44:22] | You do know that it’s all a joke, right? | 你知道这只是个玩笑吧 |
[44:24] | Please tell me you know that. | 请告诉我你知道的 |
[44:25] | No, but that’s what happened. | 不 但事情就这么发生的 |
[44:26] | They looked at the photo and then they went crazy. | 她们看着照片然后就疯了 |
[44:29] | So doesn’t that mean it’s real? | 这难道不能说明这是真的吗 |
[44:31] | I know a creepy pasta game. | 我知道一个恐怖网络游戏 |
[44:33] | What game is that? | 那是什么游戏 |
[44:35] | 47. | 绝命47小时 |
[44:37] | Cadence, no. | 坎迪丝 别这样 |
[44:39] | What are you doing? | 你想干什么 |
[44:40] | I mean, unless you’re too scared to play, | 除非你太害怕不敢玩 |
[44:41] | – we don’t have to. – No, uh. | -也不是非得玩 -不 |
[44:42] | Yeah no, I’m definitely not scared. | 我当然不害怕 |
[44:44] | Okay, then play with me. | 好啊 那就和我玩 |
[44:46] | Okay, bring it on. | 行啊 开始吧 |
[44:51] | From the fires of Hell we dare you to come, | 如果您为真 请从地狱火中来 |
[44:53] | through darkness and blood if you’re real pick one. | 穿过黑暗与污血 并从我们之中选择一人 |
[44:56] | Please don’t do it. | 求你别那么做 |
[44:57] | – It’s just a silly game. – Better hurry. | -这就是个蠢游戏 -最好快点 |
[44:59] | Okay, through the. | 好吧 穿过 |
[45:00] | – From the fires of Hell… – From the fires of Hell. | -如果您为真 -请从地狱火中来 |
[45:01] | – We dare you to come… – We dare you to come. | -我们不惧你的到来 -我们不惧你的到来 |
[45:03] | Through darkness and blood. | 穿过黑暗与污血 |
[45:04] | Through darkness and blood. | 穿过黑暗与污血 |
[45:05] | If you’re real pick one. | 如果你真的存在选择一个人吧 |
[45:05] | If you’re real pick one. | 如果你真的存在选择一个人吧 |
[45:10] | From the fires of Hell we dare you to come | 如果您为真 请从地狱火中来 |
[45:12] | through darkness and blood | 穿过黑暗与污血 |
[45:13] | if you’re real pick one. | 如果你真的存在选择一个人吧 |
[45:16] | Through the… | 穿过 |
[45:19] | That was not cool. | 这一点也不好 |
[45:20] | Hey, don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[45:21] | It’s just some stupid game. | 这就是个愚蠢的游戏 |
[45:23] | It’s bullshit. | 确实都是胡说的 |
[45:25] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[45:27] | I hate to interrupt this little teen skank drama fest, | 虽然我很讨厌打断你们这个小荡妇戏剧节 |
[45:30] | but I played that generic game | 但是我玩过那个一般般的游戏 |
[45:32] | and as you can see I am fucking thriving. | 如你们所见 老娘我还生龙活虎着呢 |
[45:37] | Wait, you played the game? | 等等 你玩过那个游戏了 |
[45:40] | Yeah, don’t be so fucking basic. | 是啊 简单的不能再简单 |
[45:42] | When, when did you play it? | 什么时候 你什么时候玩的 |
[45:44] | Wednesday after the wrestling matches. | 在周三摔跤比赛之后 |
[45:47] | At the after party, we actually played a lot of games there. | 派对之后 我们的确在那玩了一些游戏 |
[45:50] | Wrestlers are a lot of fun. | 摔跤选手确实很有趣 |
[45:53] | Well, if it isn’t Lila Larson, head cheer-cunt | 这不是莱拉·拉尔森 啦啦队婊子嘛 |
[45:56] | or is it cunt-leader, | 或者婊子队长 |
[45:58] | I can’t remember? | 我记不起来了 |
[46:00] | Wow Liam, this is a new low, even for you. | 利亚姆 即使是你 也有够低级趣味的呢 |
[46:02] | Well, remember, you were the one that broke up with me so… | 好吧 记得么 你才是那个和我分手的人 |
[46:06] | You know, I’m sure somehow in that little | 你知道吗 我很确定在你那个小小 |
[46:08] | twisted mind of yours you think that having sex | 扭曲的思维里 你在以某种方式想着 |
[46:11] | with my ex makes you as good as me, | 觉得你能和我前男友做爱 就比得上我了 |
[46:13] | that it somehow validates you, | 觉得那在某种意义上证明了你自己 |
[46:16] | but he told all his friends that he’s only fucking you | 但是他告诉他所有朋友 他操你只是因为 |
[46:20] | because you do ass to mouth. | 你完全不介意连阴茎都不洗就肛交 |
[46:29] | Oh my God! | 我的天哪 |
[46:29] | You are disgusting! Cadence! | 你太恶心了 坎迪丝 |
[46:33] | Fuck! | 操 |
[46:33] | Come on, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 我们走 我们走 |
[46:36] | Here, come on, we have to get her out of here. | 来 来吧 我们带你离开这里 |
[46:39] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[46:42] | No, no, I don’t wanna go home. | 不 不 我不想回家 |
[46:44] | – No, no. – Come on. | -不 不 -来吧 |
[46:45] | Be careful, be careful. | 小心点 小心点 |
[46:46] | Watch your head, watch your head. | 小心头 小心头 |
[46:50] | Okay, I’m taking us home. | 好了 我现在带咱们回家 |
[46:55] | Do you want me to follow you? | 要我送你们吗 |
[46:56] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你自己行吗 |
[46:57] | No I’m gonna be good, thank you. | 不用了 我没问题的 谢谢你 |
[46:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[47:01] | Hey, I’m really sorry that my sister was such a bitch. | 我很抱歉我姐姐那么混蛋 |
[47:03] | It was like growing up with this little | 那就像是和一个小小的 |
[47:05] | evil blond sociopath. | 邪恶金发反社会者一起长大的一样 |
[47:09] | That’s probably why I’m a psych major. | 这也可能就是为什么我是心理学专业 |
[47:10] | Yeah, I just, I didn’t know you had a sister. | 是啊 我只是 我不知道你还有个姐姐 |
[47:14] | Yeah, Lila. | 是啊 莱拉 |
[47:17] | Lila Larson is your sister? | 莱拉·拉尔森是你的姐姐 |
[47:19] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[47:23] | Ah shit, dude! | 完蛋了 哥们儿 |
[47:25] | Hey, I’m on probation, all right so we gotta go. | 我还在缓刑期呢 得赶紧走了 |
[47:28] | – All right. – Come on. | -好吧 -快点 |
[47:29] | Okay. Yeah, you should get going. | 好的 行 你该走了 |
[47:30] | Yeah, you should get going. | 好的 你应该走了 |
[47:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:32] | – We’ll see you later? – Yeah, I’ll see you soon. | -下次见 -行 下次见 |
[47:33] | – Okay. Bye! – Okay. | -好的 再见 -好的 |
[47:41] | Buenos Dias, Cadence! | 早上好啊 坎迪丝 |
[47:43] | Dormiste bien? | 睡得怎么样啊 |
[47:52] | I got you orange juice. | 我给你拿了橙汁 |
[47:54] | Why are you speaking Spanish? | 你为什么要说西班牙语 |
[47:56] | Because we have a Spanish test to study for. | 因为我们有个西班牙语测试要考 |
[47:59] | Why are you in such a good mood? | 你怎么心情那么好 |
[48:00] | Because it’s a beautiful day out. | 因为外面天气好啊 |
[48:04] | What happened last night? | 昨晚发生了什么 |
[48:06] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[48:08] | The last thing I remember is dancing in the living room. | 我只记得在客厅跳舞那块了 |
[48:13] | Okay, well, a lot more than that happened. | 好的 好吧 比那发生的要多得多 |
[48:16] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[48:18] | Actually, just don’t tell me okay? | 算了 还是别告诉我了 |
[48:20] | I don’t want to know. | 我不想知道 |
[48:22] | Are you sure you don’t want me to tell you? | 你确定你不想让我告诉你 |
[48:24] | No, I woke up in my own bed with my clothes on | 不想 既然我能在自己床上穿着衣服醒来 |
[48:27] | with no tattoos or visible injuries. | 又没刺青或什么显而易见的伤痕 |
[48:29] | I’d say I’m good. | 我得说我觉得很棒 |
[48:31] | Okay well, long story short is that Lila Larson is alive, | 好吧 长话短说莱拉·拉尔森还活着 |
[48:36] | which means that the game is bullshit. | 意味着那游戏就是个笑话 |
[48:38] | Lila Larson, the cheer-cunt. | 莱拉·拉尔森 那个啦啦队婊子嘛 |
[48:39] | The cunt-leader | 那个婊子队长 |
[48:40] | yeah, you made the same joke last night. | 是的 你昨晚开了同样的玩笑 |
[48:42] | Wait, she was at the party? | 等等 她也去了那个派对吗 |
[48:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[48:46] | Did she see me with Liam? | 她看到我和利亚姆了没 |
[48:48] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[48:50] | And? | 然后呢 |
[48:51] | And it was a little bit awkward. | 然后有点尴尬 |
[48:54] | Oh, fuck. | 我操 |
[48:56] | Okay, well don’t tell me anything else. | 行了 好吧 别跟我说别的了 |
[48:58] | No you need to know this. | 不 你一定得听 |
[48:59] | Lila Larson is alive. | 莱拉·拉尔森还活着 |
[49:00] | She played the game Wednesday after the wrestling match | 她在周三摔跤比赛之后玩了这个游戏 |
[49:03] | and she was at the party Saturday night, | 然后她又在周六晚上参加了派对 |
[49:04] | which means that two days went by, more than two days. | 这就意味着两天过去了 超过两天了 |
[49:07] | So the game is bullshit. | 所以这个游戏就是个狗屁 |
[49:08] | Yay! | 好耶 |
[49:10] | I kinda wish it was real just so we could see her die. | 有那么一瞬间我真希望能见到她死 |
[49:14] | Well, she didn’t die but you puked all over her. | 好吧 她没死但是你吐了她一身 |
[49:16] | Okay, you can go now. | 行了 你现在可以走了 |
[49:18] | It was green and nasty and gross. | 那东西又绿又恶心 |
[49:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[49:52] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[49:53] | Did somebody die or something? | 是有人死了还是怎么着 |
[49:54] | Students, I think most of you | 学生们 我觉得你们大部分人 |
[49:56] | have heard the news | 都听说这个新闻了 |
[49:57] | by now that a student at Lincoln Heights High School | 目前林肯高地高校的一名中学生 |
[49:59] | has passed away. | 已经去世了 |
[50:01] | Lila Larson was loved for her school spirit | 莱拉·拉尔森生前为她的书生意气 |
[50:05] | and vibrant personality. | 和活泼的性格而倍受喜爱 |
[50:07] | She was an excellent cheerleader. | 她原来是个非常棒的啦啦队长 |
[50:09] | Her vivacious personality will be missed in this class. | 她活泼的性格会被这个班记住的 |
[50:12] | She was also an excellent student. | 她原来也是个非常棒的学生 |
[50:15] | Memorial services will be held soon, so stay tuned. | 追悼会马上就开始了 敬请期待吧 |
[50:19] | We’ll let you know as soon as we have information. | 一旦我们有消息了我们会通知你的 |
[50:25] | She didn’t even know Lila! | 她甚至都不认识莱拉 |
[50:32] | Hey, what’s the matter? | 发生什么事了 |
[50:36] | She got the day wrong. | 她弄错日子了 |
[50:38] | What? | 什么 |
[50:41] | Lila’s dead. | 莱拉已经死了 |
[50:46] | Wait, are you serious? | 等等 你是认真的吗 |
[50:49] | She said she played the game on Wednesday | 她说她是在周三在摔跤比赛之后 |
[50:50] | after the wrestling match ’cause that’s | 玩的那个游戏 是因为 |
[50:52] | when wrestling matches usually are. | 通常摔跤比赛都是在周三的 |
[50:54] | This week it was on Thursday because of the storm. | 这周在周四是风暴的原因 |
[50:58] | She didn’t make it two days. | 她没挺过这两天 |
[51:02] | No, that’s just a coincidence, okay? | 不 这只是巧合 好吗 |
[51:05] | A freakish and sad coincidence. | 某种意外的和悲伤的巧合 |
[51:11] | She’s dead, Cadence. | 她死了 坎迪丝 |
[51:14] | She played the game and she died. | 她玩了游戏后 死了 |
[51:17] | Well, that’s not possible because it’s not real. | 好吧 不可能 因为那不是真的 |
[51:21] | I don’t know, I mean what if… | 我不知道 我是说如果 |
[51:25] | What if it is real? | 如果那就是真的呢 |
[51:30] | I don’t wanna die. | 我还不想死 |
[51:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[51:35] | Well, let’s think. | 好吧 让我们想想 |
[51:36] | I mean, the game’s on me, right? | 我是说 诅咒到我身上了 对不对 |
[51:43] | No, it’s on Justin. | 不 到贾斯廷了 |
[51:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[51:50] | Fuck. | 操 |
[51:52] | 摔跤比赛 公牛对抗黄蜂 时间从周三改到周四晚上7点 | |
[51:59] | I mean, why the fuck would I play the game with him? | 我是说 我他妈为什么会和他玩啊 |
[52:01] | Jack Daniels made you do it I guess? | 大概是那瓶威士忌逼你这么做的吧 |
[52:04] | So what, they found her car in the creek? | 然后呢 他们是在小溪里找到她车的吗 |
[52:07] | No, they found it next to creek | 不 他们是在小溪边发现她车的 |
[52:09] | and she was drowned in the creek | 而她本人溺死在小溪里了 |
[52:10] | like the car had crashed and | 就像是车被撞了后 |
[52:13] | she was running away from something. | 她在躲着什么东西 一头栽进了小溪 |
[52:16] | You don’t think she just had too much | 你不觉得她可能只是在派对上 |
[52:18] | to drink at the party or something? | 喝太多了或者别的什么的吗 |
[52:20] | No, I don’t think everyone gets as drunk as you do. | 不 我觉得没人能喝得像你那么醉了 |
[52:23] | Right, because it makes a lot more sense | 是啊 因为一个操蛋的手机游戏能杀人 |
[52:24] | that a fucking iPhone game killed her. | 比她喝多了的可能性要大得多 |
[52:27] | God, it’s so dumb. | 天呐 太蠢了 |
[52:29] | No, what’s dumb is living in denial. | 不 蠢的是有人到现在逃避现实 |
[52:31] | This is real, it’s happening. | 这是真的 那真的发生了 |
[52:33] | I know you don’t like talking about real shit… | 我知道你不喜欢面对糟糕的现实 |
[52:35] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[52:39] | You can’t just run away from this one. | 你不可能就这样逃避掉的 |
[52:40] | You can’t just deactivate your Facebook page | 你也不能就这样停掉脸书主页 |
[52:42] | and hope for the best. | 然后希望一了百了 |
[52:43] | Me, runaway? | 我 逃避 |
[52:44] | Okay Bang-her, Maine, fuck you! | 好啊 缅因州来的浪女[班戈]是吧 去你的 |
[53:00] | If you really don’t care then that’s fine. | 如果你真的一点都不在乎 那没关系 |
[53:01] | I’ll just figure it out all by myself, I guess. | 我就自己解决这一切好了 |
[54:03] | – Rose. – Hi. | -萝丝 -嗨 |
[54:03] | Hi. | 你好 |
[54:05] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[54:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[54:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[54:09] | I don’t know, it’s just really, it’s surreal. | 我不知道 就真的 太离奇了 |
[54:12] | I know this might not be the appropriate thing to say | 我知道有些话现在可能不太适合说 |
[54:14] | but I’m just really happy to be seeing you. | 但是我很高兴能再见到你 |
[54:17] | Do you wanna go outside? | 你想出去说吗 |
[54:18] | Yeah, that’d be really nice. | 好 谢谢你 |
[54:21] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[54:29] | I know you think that she was probably just some evil bitch. | 我知道你可能在想她可能就是个邪恶婊子 |
[54:34] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有那么想 |
[54:35] | No, she was. | 不 她确实是 |
[54:40] | But that wasn’t really her. | 但那不是真正的她 |
[54:43] | I don’t know, I think that she was just so, | 我不知道 我以为她就很 |
[54:46] | she was so desperate to be popular, you know? | 她以前很渴望受到欢迎 你懂吗 |
[54:50] | It changed her. | 那改变了她 |
[54:55] | I’m really glad that you came here today. | 我很高兴你今天能来 |
[54:59] | To be honest with ya, | 和你说真的 |
[55:00] | I wasn’t sure that I was ever gonna see you again. | 我不确定我还能不能见到你了 |
[55:05] | I need to ask you something. | 我得请你帮个忙 |
[55:08] | Yeah, of course, what is it? | 好啊 当然 问吧 |
[55:12] | We need to play that phone game. | 我们得玩那个手机游戏 |
[55:15] | The one that we played on Saturday night. | 那个我们周六晚上玩的 |
[55:17] | What? | 什么 |
[55:19] | Are you serious, now? | 你是认真的吗 现在这种时候吗 |
[55:21] | Yeah, it’s really important. | 是的 那真的很重要 |
[55:22] | But why? | 但是为什么 |
[55:23] | I know that this sounds crazy. | 我知道这听起来有点疯狂 |
[55:24] | I just need you to trust me, okay? | 我只是需要你相信我 好么 |
[55:28] | That game is real. | 那个游戏是真的 |
[55:30] | It’s what killed your sister. | 你姐姐就是因此而死的 |
[55:36] | That is not fucking funny. | 那他妈一点也不好笑 |
[55:38] | I’m not trying to be funny. | 我不是在搞笑 |
[55:39] | I just need you to believe me. | 我只是需要你相信我 |
[55:43] | It’s real. | 那是真的 |
[55:45] | It killed your sister and | 它杀了你的姐妹然后 |
[55:48] | if you don’t play it again it’s gonna kill you too. | 如果你不再玩一次的话 你也会被杀死的 |
[55:54] | Please, Justin. | 求求你了 贾斯廷 |
[56:05] | What the hell is wrong with you, freak? | 你他妈到底有什么毛病 怪胎 |
[56:06] | Just get out of my way. | 别挡我的路 |
[56:08] | I really think that you should leave. | 我真的觉得你该走了 |
[56:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[56:33] | You need to come with me right now. | 你现在就得跟我过来一趟 |
[56:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[56:35] | I need you to play 47 hours now. | 我要你现在玩绝命47小时 |
[56:37] | Okay look, I don’t know what is wrong with you two | 听着 我不知道你们俩怎么回事 |
[56:40] | all right, but whatever | 但是 不论 |
[56:40] | sick obsession you have with this game… | 这个游戏让你们着了什么魔 |
[56:41] | If you don’t play the game you’re gonna fucking die, | 如果你不玩的话 你就等着死吧 |
[56:43] | so just do it. | 就按我说的做 |
[56:46] | Look, I’m sorry about your sister. | 对于你姐姐的事 我很抱歉 |
[56:48] | I really am, okay? | 非常抱歉 行吗 |
[56:50] | But I don’t have the time to explain to you | 但我没时间跟你解释 |
[56:52] | what’s going on here so unless | 到底发生了什么 |
[56:53] | you want me to make a scene in front of your entire fucking family, | 除非你想让我在你家人面前大吵大闹 |
[56:57] | then you’ll just do it. | 现在就按我说的做 |
[57:01] | Take the phone. | 拿着手机 |
[57:09] | There you go, game’s on me now. | 现在行了 诅咒到我这儿了 |
[58:01] | I can’t breathe. | 我快要窒息了 |
[58:04] | I can’t breathe, help me! | 我快要窒息了 救救我 |
[58:08] | Help me, I can’t breathe! | 救救我 我快要窒息了 |
[58:11] | I’m rotting! | 我要变腐烂了 |
[59:08] | Cadence, honey, come here. | 坎迪丝 亲爱的 |
[59:11] | Are you okay, are you okay? | 你还好吗 你还好吗 |
[59:13] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[59:15] | Okay, you’re fine, you’re fine. | 没事 你很好 你很好 |
[59:17] | Just night terrors? | 是梦魇了吗 |
[59:19] | What? | 什么 |
[59:27] | Honey, you cracked your screen. | 宝贝 你屏幕碎了 |
[59:33] | That’s really scary. | 这实在太可怕了 |
[59:35] | I think we should start alternating every night. | 我觉得我们应该开始每天晚上都轮一次了 |
[59:37] | I don’t wanna take any chances. | 我不想冒这个险 |
[59:39] | I don’t care what we do. | 不管我们做什么 |
[59:40] | We just need to figure this shit out | 一定要把这操蛋的事情解决 |
[59:42] | ’cause I’m not playing this for the rest of my fucking life. | 他妈的 我以后再也不碰这个了 |
[59:45] | So then meet me at the library during lunch. | 那么午餐时我在图书馆等你 |
[59:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[59:57] | Who the fuck wrote this thing? | 究竟是哪个混蛋写的 |
[1:00:01] | It looks like whoever wrote it | 看来 不管是谁写的 |
[1:00:02] | didn’t want us to know who they are. | 他都不想让我们知道他是谁 |
[1:00:05] | Yeah, well that’s too bad. | 没错 情况对我们太不利了 |
[1:00:09] | Fuck me. | 日了狗的 |
[1:00:11] | We have an address. | 找到地址了 |
[1:00:40] | ♪ On your casting couch ♪ | ♪ 阳光洒向沙发 ♪ |
[1:00:43] | ♪ Your bong right in my mouth ♪ | ♪ 我们情事和谐 ♪ |
[1:00:45] | ♪ But that’s over now ♪ | ♪ 我们现在已经分手 ♪ |
[1:00:48] | ♪ You run down, down, down, down, down ♪ | ♪ 你决然离去 视我为洪水猛兽 ♪ |
[1:00:51] | ♪ Dear Harvey ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的哈维 ♪ |
[1:00:56] | ♪ I think it’s nice to be ♪ | ♪ 如今我最幸福的时光 ♪ |
[1:00:59] | ♪ Gotta count that love you bitch time’s up ♪ | ♪ 就是细数和你在一起的美好 ♪ |
[1:01:01] | Excuse me, is this the Spider’s Web office? | 打扰了 这里是蜘蛛网站的办公室吗 |
[1:01:04] | What? | 什么 |
[1:01:05] | The horror site, Spider’s Web. | 恐怖网站 蜘蛛网 |
[1:01:08] | We’re looking for Raven Lockness. | 我们要找雷文·洛克尼斯 |
[1:01:12] | Raven Lockness! | 雷文·洛克尼斯 |
[1:01:14] | Jesus Fucking Christ, I have a fan. | 我嘞个老天爷 我居然有粉丝了 |
[1:01:18] | Do you run the horror site the Spider’s Web? | 是你在经营名叫蜘蛛网的恐怖网站吗 |
[1:01:21] | Just until I sell my first novel. | 在我卖掉我的第一本小说前是这样的 |
[1:01:24] | Full scholarship to college, English degree, | 拿着全额奖学金 戴着英语学位的高帽 |
[1:01:27] | summa cum laude, and look at me now. | 成绩一等一的好 看看现在的我 |
[1:01:32] | Stay in high school forever, girls. | 女孩们 如果永远待在高校 |
[1:01:34] | The real world is a goddamn horror show. | 那么真实的世界将是一场恐怖之旅 |
[1:01:37] | Can you please sit down and just talk to us? | 你能坐下来和我们聊聊吗 |
[1:01:43] | So where do you get the stories that are on your site? | 在你网站上的故事 你是从哪得的 |
[1:01:45] | Are you the one who writes them? | 都是你写的吗 |
[1:01:47] | I write some of them. | 一部分是 |
[1:01:49] | What about “47 Hours”? | 绝命47小时是你写的吗 |
[1:01:52] | The summoning game? | 一个召唤游戏 |
[1:01:54] | I didn’t write that one. | 不是我写的 |
[1:01:56] | That’s not on my site anymore. | 现在也不在我的网站上了 |
[1:01:57] | Yes it is, we just played it. | 在的 而且我们还玩了 |
[1:02:01] | So you know about it? | 所以你是知道些什么吗 |
[1:02:06] | We think that that game cursed us somehow. | 我们觉得这个游戏把我们诅咒了 |
[1:02:07] | Probably think we’re nuts. | 你可能认为我们疯了 |
[1:02:09] | No, the mind is a powerful thing. | 不 内心的力量是强大的 |
[1:02:12] | If you believe it, then it’s real. | 如果你们相信 那就是真的 |
[1:02:19] | Anonymous, no author. | 匿名的 没有作者 |
[1:02:21] | No that’s not possible, someone must have written it | 不可能 一定有人写它 |
[1:02:23] | so can you just look up who submitted it? | 你能看看是谁提交的吗 |
[1:02:25] | Well, a lot of the stories online | 你要知道 网上有大量的故事 |
[1:02:27] | are written by lots of people. | 经手无数的人 |
[1:02:28] | They’re written and rewritten and shared | 他们创造故事改写故事 然后分享 |
[1:02:31] | and collected and added to. | 收藏 添油加醋 |
[1:02:35] | They’re basically like urban legends. | 都是些都市传说 |
[1:02:37] | They come from sort of | 来自于人类的 |
[1:02:38] | a collective consciousness, I guess. | 一种集体意识 |
[1:02:40] | Okay, so what are you saying? | 好的 所以你想说什么 |
[1:02:41] | I can’t tell you who actually wrote it. | 我也说不出现实世界里是哪个人写的 |
[1:02:45] | I can tell you who posted it though. | 但我能告诉你是谁传上来的 |
[1:02:59] | Great, thanks. | 好了 谢谢 |
[1:03:04] | You need to take that game down. | 你真的得把这个帖子删掉 |
[1:03:07] | Thanks so much for your help. | 非常感谢你的帮助 |
[1:03:15] | Who are you texting? | 你在给谁发短信 |
[1:03:16] | Liam, his roommate’s a full-blown computer hacker. | 利亚姆 他的室友是个娴熟的黑客 |
[1:03:19] | That’s how he gets all his bootleg video games. | 这就是他获取所有非法电子游戏的方式 |
[1:03:27] | When are we gonna get together again? | 什么时候我们再聚聚 |
[1:03:30] | Come on, you know. | 拜托 你知道的 |
[1:03:30] | For a little one on one time. | 就我们俩 单独聚聚 |
[1:03:35] | Well never, if you keep saying it like that. | 如果你再这样说的话就永远都别想了 |
[1:03:38] | Why do you have so many computers? | 为什么你有这么多电脑 |
[1:03:40] | The bottom six are mining bitcoin and | 下面六台是用来开采比特币的 |
[1:03:42] | the top three are running different bots on Warcraft. | 上面三台是用来挂机魔兽的 |
[1:03:47] | Yeah, that seems about right. | 似乎很有道理 |
[1:03:51] | So why exactly do you want this address? | 为什么你们想要这个地址 |
[1:03:53] | It seems weird. | 看起来很奇怪 |
[1:03:56] | If I told you, you wouldn’t believe me. | 就算我告诉你 你也不会信的 |
[1:03:59] | Well, here you go. | 找到了 |
[1:04:01] | 6661FM 991 Red Water, Texas. | 得州红水街 6661FM 991号 |
[1:04:06] | East Texas, north of Longview, near Texarkana. | 得州东部 朗维尤以北 德克萨肯纳附近 |
[1:04:12] | Let’s go. Thank you. | 我们走了 谢谢 |
[1:04:15] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[1:04:17] | In my experience, people who post anonymously | 经验告诉我 匿名发帖的人 |
[1:04:20] | do it for a reason. | 总有不为人知的目的 |
[1:04:49] | Wait, Cadence. | 等等 坎迪丝 |
[1:04:51] | Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea. | 这个主意可能不太好 |
[1:04:52] | It’s a fucking horrible idea. | 它本来就是个糟糕透顶的想法 |
[1:05:10] | What do you want? | 你们想干什么 |
[1:05:12] | Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰你了 |
[1:05:14] | Not very sorry, it seems. | 我看你们就是存心的 |
[1:05:16] | We’re just looking for the author of this story. | 我们只是在寻找 |
[1:05:19] | It’s called 47 hours. | 写出绝命47小时的作者 |
[1:05:20] | Well, I never read no books | 我没看过什么书 |
[1:05:22] | so you’re in the wrong place. | 很明显 你们找错地方了 |
[1:05:24] | It’s not a book, | 这不是一本书 |
[1:05:25] | it’s just a story on some website. It’s called the Spider’s Web. | 只是蜘蛛网上的一个故事 |
[1:05:28] | I never heard of it, | 没听说过 |
[1:05:30] | and I definitely did not put anything on it. | 我也不会把任何东西传到网上 |
[1:05:33] | Well, does anyone else live with you or? | 那有人和你住在一起吗 |
[1:05:38] | Like I said. | 就像我说的 |
[1:05:40] | I don’t know nothin’ about no stories on a website. | 我什么网络故事都不知道 |
[1:05:58] | Psst, over here. | 看这里 |
[1:06:03] | You read the story? | 你们读了这个故事吗 |
[1:06:04] | Course they read the story, why else would they be here? | 她们肯定读了 不然到这来干嘛 |
[1:06:07] | But did they read the story? | 她们真的读了吗 |
[1:06:10] | They have the look, definitely read it. | 看她们的表情 一定读了 |
[1:06:13] | Did you read it? | 你们读了这个故事吗 |
[1:06:16] | Yeah, yeah, we read it. | 是的 我们读了 |
[1:06:18] | How long, how long have you been playing? | 多久了 你们玩多久了 |
[1:06:21] | Tell me, how long? | 告诉我 多长时间 |
[1:06:23] | About a week. | 大概一周吧 |
[1:06:26] | Just a week, that’s all. | 只有一周 不过如此 |
[1:06:29] | Ask us how long we’ve been playing. | 猜猜看我们玩了多长时间 |
[1:06:31] | Ask us. | 猜猜看 |
[1:06:32] | Five years. | 5年了 |
[1:06:34] | We’ve been playing the game five years. | 我们玩了这个游戏5年 |
[1:06:37] | Did you write it? | 是你写的吗 |
[1:06:39] | We. | 我们 |
[1:06:41] | We posted it but we didn’t write it. | 是我们传的 但不是我们写的 |
[1:06:43] | Where did you get it from? | 你们从哪里得到这个故事的 |
[1:06:44] | From the web, where else? | 当然是从网上 还能从哪呢 |
[1:06:47] | So who wrote it first? | 所以是谁写的呢 |
[1:06:49] | Him, I suppose. | 他 我猜是他 |
[1:06:52] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[1:06:53] | Don’t be silly, you know who he is. | 别傻了 你知道他是谁 |
[1:06:58] | That’s right, or you wouldn’t be here. | 没错 要不你也不会到这来了 |
[1:07:00] | The more you play, the more you’ll see him. | 等你们玩得再久一点 就能看见他了 |
[1:07:04] | Well, I don’t get it? | 我不懂 |
[1:07:05] | Why would you post it | 你们明知道是害人的东西 |
[1:07:06] | if you knew the bad things | 为什么还把它传到网上 |
[1:07:06] | that would happen to other people? | 让灾祸降临到别人身上 |
[1:07:07] | Because if you die | 因为如果你们死了 |
[1:07:10] | maybe he’ll leave us alone. | 他就可能把我们放了 |
[1:07:17] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你们他妈的在做什么 |
[1:07:44] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[1:07:47] | Yeah, I… | 还好 我 |
[1:07:49] | I just thought we’d get some answers today. | 我以为我们今天会有些收获的 |
[1:07:52] | I know, we’re gonna figure it out though. | 我知道 我们一定会解决的 |
[1:07:55] | And fuck him, whoever he is. | 操他妈的 不管是谁 |
[1:07:56] | We’re not gonna die. | 我们都不会死 |
[1:08:00] | I don’t wanna end up like those girls either. | 我不想最后变得和那两个姑娘一样 |
[1:08:03] | Yeah well, I’m pretty sure those inbred bitches | 我相信那两个杂种 |
[1:08:05] | were freaks way before this started. | 在没玩这个游戏之前就是乱咬人的疯子 |
[1:08:13] | It’s time to switch. | 轮到我了 |
[1:09:37] | Rose! | 萝丝 |
[1:09:39] | Hey, you okay? | 嗨 你还好吧 |
[1:09:41] | I mean, other than that huge zit on your cheek? | 除了你脸上那颗巨大无比的痘痘之外 |
[1:09:45] | Oh relax, it’s a tiny zit, it’s the least of our worries. | 放松啦 只是颗小痘而已 不用放在心上 |
[1:09:48] | Actually, I think I found a solution, look. | 其实我想到了一个办法 看 |
[1:09:54] | Death row. | 死囚室 |
[1:09:56] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:09:56] | All we have to do is play with a death row inmate. | 我们可以和死囚玩这个游戏 |
[1:09:59] | I mean, we’d have to do it through the glass or some shit | 虽然可能得隔着一层玻璃什么的 |
[1:10:01] | but I think it would work. | 但应该是行得通的 |
[1:10:02] | Are you being serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[1:10:03] | Yeah, I mean, they’re gonna die anyways. | 反正他们总是要死的 |
[1:10:05] | It’s a win-win situation. | 这是双赢 |
[1:10:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:10:10] | I don’t know if I can do that. | 我可能做不到 |
[1:10:13] | Wait, why? | 等等 为什么 |
[1:10:15] | Paradise awaits you at the incomparable | 天堂就在美丽的拉奈岛岛上 |
[1:10:18] | Wakuini Kanuki Resort on the beautiful island of Lanai. | 无与伦比的瓦库尼卡努基度假村等着你 |
[1:10:21] | You off today? | 你今天休息吗 |
[1:10:23] | I have a surprise. | 我有个惊喜 |
[1:10:25] | For me? | 给我的吗 |
[1:10:26] | Well, for us. | 是给我们的 |
[1:10:29] | We’re going on vacation? | 咱们要去度假了吗 |
[1:10:30] | Well, I am. | 准确来说 是我要去 |
[1:10:32] | We are, Jack and I. | 我们 我和杰克 一起去 |
[1:10:35] | Honeymoon! | 我们要去度蜜月 |
[1:10:36] | Right. | 知道了 |
[1:10:38] | Okay, so what does this have to do with me? | 行 那和我有什么关系 |
[1:10:40] | Well, we’re all moving to Austin. | 咱们要搬去奥斯汀了 |
[1:10:43] | Jack has family there | 杰克的家人都在那边 |
[1:10:44] | and his grandmother isn’t doing well | 他外祖母的身体不好 |
[1:10:45] | so he wants to be close to her. | 所以他想去那边照顾她 |
[1:10:49] | She’s rich, about to die, right? | 因为她很有钱 而且快死了 是吗 |
[1:10:52] | How noble of him. | 他可真高尚 |
[1:10:54] | Noble and financially beneficial. | 又高尚又会钻营 |
[1:10:57] | Can’t you just be happy for me, Cadence? | 你就不能为我开心一下吗 坎迪丝 |
[1:10:59] | It’s not always about you. | 我不能事事都顾着你 |
[1:11:00] | He’s the best thing that ever happened to me. | 他是我最好的选择 |
[1:11:03] | Really? | 是吗 |
[1:11:04] | Don’t you feel sorry for yourself, what about me? | 你没有什么对不起你自己的 那我呢 |
[1:11:07] | I gave and I gave and I gave to your father | 我一次又一次为你父亲付出 |
[1:11:10] | and he left you to raise me all on my own. | 他还是丢下你 留我独自抚养 |
[1:11:12] | Oh well, I’m sorry you were | 真是对不起 |
[1:11:13] | subjected to raise me. | 让你别无选择地养育我 |
[1:11:15] | No, I loved raising you. | 不 我很愿意养育你 |
[1:11:17] | But now I need to do something for me. | 只是现在我也要为自己考虑了 |
[1:11:18] | I mean, don’t I deserve that? | 我难道不值得这样吗 |
[1:11:21] | Jack makes me feel good, I’m finally happy. | 杰克是我的快乐源泉 我终于开心起来了 |
[1:11:27] | Well, I’m not moving to Austin so. | 反正我是不会搬去奥斯汀的 |
[1:11:29] | I understand, you wanna finish | 我知道 你想和你朋友 |
[1:11:31] | out high school with your friends. | 一起毕业 |
[1:11:33] | You can move in with your dad. | 你可以搬去和你父亲一起住 |
[1:11:35] | Fuck that! | 去死吧 |
[1:11:38] | Sweetie, we’ll figure it out! | 亲爱的 我们会有办法的 |
[1:11:42] | Oh, I’m staying over at Jack’s tonight. | 对了 今晚我在杰克那儿过夜 |
[1:11:44] | You’re on your own for dinner. | 晚饭你自己解决吧 |
[1:11:51] | Cadence? | 坎迪丝 |
[1:11:56] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:12:26] | Holy shit, Rose. | 该死 萝丝 |
[1:12:29] | I thought you were her mother. | 我以为是她妈妈呢 |
[1:12:33] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[1:12:34] | Is her Mom downstairs? | 她妈在楼下吗 |
[1:12:36] | No. | 没有 |
[1:12:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:12:52] | So I guess you’re gonna judge me now, too. | 你是不是也要来批评我了 |
[1:12:55] | Go ahead, it’s true. | 请便 真的 |
[1:12:57] | I’m a horrible person. | 我反正是个垃圾 |
[1:13:01] | No you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[1:13:05] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[1:13:06] | What didn’t happen, life fucking happened. | 想得到和想不到的破事 都他妈发生了 |
[1:13:10] | We can’t all be perfect like you. | 我们没法像你一样完美 |
[1:13:15] | Just go, okay. | 赶紧走吧 行不行 |
[1:13:19] | We have to play. | 我们得继续下去 |
[1:13:20] | Oh my God, enough with the fucking game. | 我的天 受够这该死的游戏了 |
[1:13:23] | I’m done, I’m not doing it anymore. | 结束了 我绝对不会再继续了 |
[1:13:27] | I’m sorry but we really have to play. | 抱歉 但是我们真的要继续下去 |
[1:13:29] | What, are we just gonna play everyday | 什么 难道我们这辈子往后每天都要 |
[1:13:30] | for the rest of our lives? | 继续做下去 |
[1:13:33] | Thanks, but no thanks. | 谢谢 还是不用了 谢谢 |
[1:13:35] | I’ll just let it kill me, okay. | 就让它杀了我吧 好吗 |
[1:13:37] | It’ll be doing me a favor at this point. | 这个节骨眼上它算是帮我一个忙了 |
[1:13:45] | Oh, that’s right, it’s on you. | 对哦 轮到你了 |
[1:13:48] | Well, let’s fix that. | 好吧 我们来解决这个问题 |
[1:13:55] | From the fires of Hell we dare you to come | 如果您为真 请从地狱火中来 |
[1:13:57] | through darkness and blood, if you’re real pick one. | 从地狱之火穿越黑暗和鲜血 |
[1:13:59] | From the fires of Hell we dare you to come | 如果您为真 请从地狱火中来 |
[1:14:01] | through darkness and blood, if you’re real pick one. | 穿过黑暗与污血 并从我们之中选择一人 |
[1:14:04] | From the fires of Hell we… | 如果您为真 请 |
[1:14:07] | 无法保存该照片 您的内部储存空间已达到上限 您可以在设置里调整您的空间 | |
[1:14:08] | There, it’s done. | 看 没有了 |
[1:14:09] | Just go, okay, I need to sleep. | 快走 好吧 我要睡一会儿 |
[1:14:15] | The experiment with baby monkeys showed | 对小猴子的实验显示 |
[1:14:17] | that the monkeys who were denied physical contact | 拒绝身体接触的猴子 |
[1:14:19] | were more likely to exhibit aberrant behaviors | 更容易出现异常行为 |
[1:14:21] | such as self mutilation, autistic rocking… | 比如自残 自闭性颤抖 |
[1:14:27] | Dr. Harlow’s critics believed that these experiments | 哈洛博士的批评者认为这些实验 |
[1:14:29] | actually did not transfer to human subjects. | 并不能同步到人类受试者 |
[1:14:31] | They believed that nursing was as important. | 他们认为护理同样重要 |
[1:14:35] | Hey, you okay? | 嗨 你还好吗 |
[1:14:37] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我没事 |
[1:14:39] | I wouldn’t talk to her if I were you. | 如果我是你 就不会跟她说话的 |
[1:14:40] | She might put a curse on you. | 她可能会给你下个诅咒 |
[1:14:42] | Everybody knows about that weirdo witchcraft shit | 大家都知道你给贾斯廷下的那个 |
[1:14:45] | you put on Justin. | 诡异的诅咒 |
[1:14:45] | She wanted him to drink her menstrual blood. | 她想让他喝下她的经血 |
[1:14:47] | All right, ladies, break it up. | 好了 大小姐们 别说话了 |
[1:14:50] | Do I need to take that? | 要我没收你的手机吗 |
[1:14:53] | No, you don’t have to take it. | 不 您不需要 |
[1:14:56] | Your assignment is to write an essay | 你们的作业是写一篇论文 |
[1:14:58] | on the importance of physical contact | 关于身体接触的重要性 |
[1:15:00] | and what the emotional and physical effects | 以及由于缺乏接触而导致的 |
[1:15:03] | are in the absence of contact. | 精神和躯体上的反应 |
[1:15:15] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:15:17] | You’re here. | 你在这儿啊 |
[1:15:18] | Yeah well, I didn’t have anywhere else to be. | 嗯 我也没别的地方可去了 |
[1:15:21] | I figured you’d probably be too hung over. | 我以为你还在宿醉呢 |
[1:15:24] | Trust me, I am. | 没错 我是呢 |
[1:15:28] | Um, okay, so I have peer tutoring after school, | 是这样的 放学后我要去给别人补习 |
[1:15:32] | and then I was thinking that maybe I could come | 等我结束后去你家找你 |
[1:15:34] | to your house afterwards and we could talk | 我们可以一起聊聊 |
[1:15:36] | about the prison inmate thing. | 那些囚犯的事情 |
[1:15:38] | I think it is a really good idea | 我觉得这真的是个好主意 |
[1:15:40] | and I’m really happy that you stuck with this. | 很高兴你能坚持下来 |
[1:15:43] | Okay well, I’m working at the drive-in | 好吧 我在汽车影院那儿打工 |
[1:15:45] | so why don’t you just meet me there? | 你去那儿跟我碰头吧 |
[1:15:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:15:52] | Ladies, this bathroom’s closed. | 女士们 洗手间要关门了 |
[1:15:55] | You can’t smoke in here. | 你不能在这里抽烟 |
[1:15:57] | And yet here I am, Peter. | 我就在这里抽 皮特 |
[1:16:01] | You know I’m gonna have to report you now, right? | 你知道我得举报你 是吧 |
[1:16:07] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点吧 |
[1:16:09] | I got a lotta work to do. | 我还有好多工作要做呢 |
[1:16:13] | Okay, that’s it, you’re free to go. | 好了 就这些 你可以走了 |
[1:16:18] | I’m sorry it’s been really hard. | 抱歉 这些是挺难的 |
[1:16:31] | I’ll see you on Thursday. | 我们周四见 |
[1:17:24] | Shit, the game’s still on me! | 该死 诅咒还在我身上 |
[1:17:53] | What the fuck, dude? | 干什么呢 兄弟 |
[1:17:55] | I told you no phones on shift. | 我告诉过你 当班的时候不能打电话 |
[1:17:58] | Hey Cadence, um it’s me. | 嗨 坎迪丝 是我 |
[1:18:00] | I think we made a mistake with the game. | 我觉得我们在游戏中出了个小失误 |
[1:18:02] | I think that it’s on me now and we gotta play | 现在诅咒还在我身上 我们得在 |
[1:18:04] | by 7:47 or something bad is gonna… | 7点47前玩一次 不然还有坏事要 |
[1:18:06] | The mailbox is full and cannot | 语音信箱已满 现在 |
[1:18:07] | accept messages at this time. | 无法接收新的信息 |
[1:18:08] | – Goodbye. – Ah, fuck! | -再见 -该死 |
[1:18:11] | You know, that could be an emergency? | 你知不知道这可能是急事啊 |
[1:18:12] | I’ll have you know my grandma’s really ill. | 我告诉你 我奶奶[外婆]病得很重 |
[1:18:15] | You told me your grandma had passed. | 你之前跟我说过 你奶奶去世了 |
[1:18:18] | Well I have two grandmas, so… | 我还有一个外婆啊 所以 |
[1:18:24] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[1:18:27] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:18:32] | And what that means, folks, is that if you | 这是什么意思呢 伙计们 |
[1:18:34] | are in the path of that storm, | 要是你遇到暴风雨 |
[1:18:36] | and I can’t stress this enough, | 我再次强调一下 |
[1:18:38] | you need to take shelter and protect yourself. | 你一定要找地方躲起来 保护好自己 |
[1:19:22] | Peter! | 皮特 |
[1:19:23] | Hey, hey, Peter! | 嗨 等一下 皮特 |
[1:19:26] | Peter, it’s me! | 皮特 是我 |
[1:19:28] | Peter! | 皮特 |
[1:19:37] | Peter? | 皮特 |
[1:19:42] | Hello? | 你在哪 |
[1:20:23] | Peter? | 皮特 |
[1:21:03] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:21:06] | Wait, stop, I need your help! | 等等 停一下 我需要你们帮个忙 |
[1:21:07] | Sorry guys, I need your help! | 对不起各位 我需要你们帮个忙 |
[1:21:11] | What the hell happened to you? | 你怎么搞成这个样子 |
[1:21:12] | I just need your help. | 请帮我个忙 |
[1:21:14] | I need you to play this game with me. | 我需要你帮我玩一下这个游戏 |
[1:21:16] | 47 hours, it’s… | 绝命47小时 这是 |
[1:21:17] | Have you have a complete mental breakdown? | 你是不是疯了 |
[1:21:19] | No, I… Let go of me, you freak. | 不要 别碰我 你个变态 |
[1:21:21] | My life really depends on this. | 我的性命真的靠它了 |
[1:21:23] | Oh good, I’m glad your life depends on it. | 太好了 我很高兴它捏着你的狗命 |
[1:21:25] | I hope you do die, you stupid little bitch. | 我巴不得你去死呢 你个傻叉婊子 |
[1:21:27] | You seem to be under the impression | 你觉得这里有人在乎 |
[1:21:29] | that anybody here cares whether or not you die. | 你的死活吗 |
[1:21:33] | I’ll play with you. | 我来跟你玩 |
[1:21:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:21:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:21:42] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[1:21:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:21:48] | From the fires of Hell, we dare you to come | 如果您为真 请从地狱火中来 |
[1:21:50] | though darkness and blood, if you’re real pick one. | 穿过黑暗与污血 并从我们之中选择一人 |
[1:21:52] | Okay, now you go from “fires of hell.” | 好 你现在从”如果您为真”开始念 |
[1:21:55] | From the fires of Hell… | 如果您为真 |
[1:21:57] | Just right now. | 现在开始念 |
[1:22:11] | Stop that crazy bitch! | 抓住那个疯婆子 |
[1:22:13] | She assaulted me in the bathroom! | 她在洗手间里袭击我 |
[1:23:07] | Come on. | 快接啊 |
[1:23:10] | You have reached the | 这里是 |
[1:23:11] | – voice mailbox… – Shit. | -语音信箱 -该死 |
[1:23:59] | Where in the hell do you think you’re going? | 你他妈想去哪儿 |
[1:24:01] | I gotta go find Rose. | 我要去找萝丝 |
[1:24:01] | Are you crazy, you can’t leave. | 你疯了吧 你不能出去 |
[1:24:03] | There’s a damn storm bearing down on us. | 该死的暴风雨马上要来了 |
[1:24:06] | You know, they act like there’s gonna be a tornado | 得了吧 每次城里下点雨 |
[1:24:07] | every time it fucking rains in this town | 都被他们说的像要来龙卷风一样 |
[1:24:09] | and nothing ever happens so I think I’m fine. | 最后还不是什么事没有 放心吧 我没事 |
[1:24:40] | Cadence! | 坎迪丝 |
[1:24:42] | Whoa, what the hell happened to you? | 你又出什么事了 |
[1:24:43] | – Where’s Cadence? – She’s not here. | -坎迪丝人呢 -她不在这儿 |
[1:24:44] | What do you mean she’s not here? | 什么叫她不在这儿 |
[1:24:45] | She just left. | 她刚走 |
[1:24:46] | Well, where did she go? | 好吧 她去哪儿了 |
[1:24:47] | She went looking for you. | 她出去找你了 |
[1:24:48] | I told her it wasn’t a good idea | 我告诉过她暴风雨要来了 |
[1:24:50] | with the damn storm and all. | 最好不要出去 |
[1:24:51] | Your phone, I need your phone. | 电话呢 给我用下你的电话 |
[1:24:53] | On the wall there. | 就在旁边墙上 |
[1:24:55] | Hey, hey girl! | 嗨 小心点 |
[1:24:59] | What are you doing? | 你到底在干嘛 |
[1:25:07] | I don’t know her number. | 我不知道她的号码 |
[1:25:08] | You don’t know her number? | 你不知道她的号码 |
[1:25:11] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[1:25:12] | You girls call each other about every five minutes. | 你们这帮女孩差不多五分钟通一次电话 |
[1:25:14] | You must have her number, right? | 你有她号码 对吧 |
[1:25:15] | You got a directory or something? | 你有通讯录之类的东西吧 |
[1:25:16] | – Probably. -Okay, so where is it? | -有可能 -好 在哪儿 |
[1:25:19] | All right, okay, just calm down. | 好吧 别着急 |
[1:25:22] | – Gotta be here somewhere. -Where do you keep the files? | -应该在这附近 -你的文件都存在哪里 |
[1:25:24] | – Carbondale directory. – Yes, yes, Carbondale. | -卡本戴尔通讯录 -对 对 卡本戴尔 |
[1:25:42] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[1:25:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:25:45] | Cadence? Thank God. | 坎迪丝 感谢上帝 |
[1:25:48] | Rose, where are you? | 萝丝 你在哪儿 |
[1:25:49] | Why haven’t you been picking up your phone? | 你为什么一直不接电话 |
[1:25:51] | There’s been a problem with the game that’s… | 游戏出了点问题 这个 |
[1:25:54] | There’s been some sort of mistake. | 可能出了点差错 |
[1:25:55] | I need you to get back here as soon as possible. | 我需要你尽快赶回来 |
[1:25:57] | Okay, I’m, I’m coming. | 好的 我 我这就回去 |
[1:26:02] | These storms get any worse, you get your ass | 风暴越来越大了 你要赶紧找个地方 |
[1:26:04] | to a storm shelter, you hear me? | 躲避风暴 听到没有 |
[1:26:06] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:26:08] | There’s been reports of power flashes from the… | 据报道称有强闪发生在 |
[1:26:23] | Cadence! | 坎迪丝 |
[1:26:27] | I’m here, take it, take it, take it! | 我来了 拿着 拿着 拿着 |
[1:26:31] | From the fires of Hell we dare you to come. | 如果您为真 请从地狱火中来 |
[1:26:33] | Rose! | 萝丝 |
[1:27:03] | Rose, Rose, Rose, you’re okay, you’re okay. | 萝丝 萝丝 萝丝 你没事吧 你没事吧 |
[1:27:08] | I can’t feel my leg. | 我的腿没知觉了 |
[1:27:09] | No, no, you’re okay, you’re okay. | 没事 没事 你很好 你很好的 |
[1:27:11] | My legs aren’t okay. | 我的腿完了 |
[1:27:13] | Just take it, take it, take it! | 先拿着 拿着它 拿着 |
[1:27:16] | Here. | 这儿 |
[1:27:18] | From the fires | 如果您 |
[1:27:19] | Of Hell we dare you to come | 为真 请从地狱火中来 |
[1:27:21] | Through the darkness. Through the darkness | 穿过黑暗 穿过黑暗 |
[1:27:22] | and blood, if you’re real pick one. | 与污血 并从我们之中选择一人 |
[1:27:24] | Through the fire… | 如果您为 |
[1:27:29] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[1:27:32] | Cadence, what’s wrong? | 坎迪丝 出什么事了 |
[1:27:34] | Nothing. | 没事的 |
[1:27:35] | Cadence. | 坎迪丝 |
[1:27:36] | You’re okay, it’s just a stupid game. | 你不会有事的 这就是个愚蠢的游戏 |
[1:27:54] | And a huge chunk of the movie screen | 一块巨大的电影屏从天而降 |
[1:27:57] | falls from the sky and cuts Rose in half. | 把萝丝切成了两半 |
[1:28:00] | And? | 然后呢 |
[1:28:02] | That’s it, he got her. | 结束了 他索命成功了 |
[1:28:05] | Stupid bitches, they tried to outsmart it. | 这帮蠢娘们 还想跟它耍小聪明 |
[1:28:08] | That never works. | 不可能成功的 |
[1:28:10] | Right. | 没错 |
[1:28:12] | And all the demons I’ve ever summoned hate that. | 我召唤过的所有恶魔都讨厌这个 |
[1:28:15] | Have you ever even really tried it? | 你真的试过吗 |
[1:28:18] | I’m serious! | 我没开玩笑 |
[1:28:21] | Whatever, it’s not real. | 无所谓 反正不是真的 |
[1:28:24] | Of course it’s not real. | 当然不是真的 |
[1:28:26] | Oh my God, you’re fucking scared. | 老天 你真的害怕了 |
[1:28:29] | No I’m not, I’m kidding. | 没有 我没害怕 我逗你呢 |
[1:28:32] | I’m kidding. | 我逗你的 |
[1:28:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:28:37] | Let’s play. | 我们开始吧 |
[1:28:40] | From the fires of Hell, we dare you to come | 如果您为真 请从地狱火中来 |
[1:28:42] | through darkness and blood, if you’re real pick one. | 从地狱之火穿越黑暗和鲜血 |