时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | So that puts Matt at the scene of three murders. | 这样马特就在三场谋杀案中都在场了 |
[00:05] | We know it’s Matt. | 我们知道就是马特 |
[00:06] | Just do what he says. | 他说什么就做什么 |
[00:08] | What, are you gonna kill everyone in here? | 什么 你要杀了这儿的所有人吗 |
[00:09] | It’s what Jackson’s for. | 那是杰克逊的作用 |
[00:11] | Your mother wrote this note. | 你妈妈写了这张字条 |
[00:13] | I don’t know how I can sit | 我不知道在替她报仇之前 |
[00:15] | till someone paid for her death. | 我如何能坐视不管 |
[00:18] | What Peter managed to do | 皮特要做的事情 |
[00:19] | doesn’t come without a price. | 并不是一本万利的 |
[00:20] | He’s going to come at you, Derek. | 他会找你报仇的 德里克 |
[00:26] | It wasn’t supposed to happen like this. | 本来不应该发展至此的 |
[00:28] | I’ve done everything that you’ve asked of me. | 你要求的每件事 我都做到了 |
[00:30] | Help your friends. | 帮帮你的朋友 |
[00:32] | Leave Matt and Jackson to me. | 把马特和杰克逊交给我 |
[00:49] | You know when you drown, | 知道吗 人溺水时 |
[00:50] | you don’t actually inhale until right before you black out. | 直到即将昏迷时才会开始呼吸 |
[00:54] | It’s called voluntary apnea. | 这叫做自愿窒息 |
[01:01] | It’s like no matter how much you’re freaking out, | 不管你有多恐慌 |
[01:03] | The instinct to not let any water in is so strong that | 不让水进入身体的本能如此强烈 |
[01:06] | you won’t open your mouth until you feel like your head’s exploding. | 直到感觉脑袋要爆炸时 你才会张开嘴 |
[01:11] | But then when you finally do let it in, | 当你终于让水进来的时候 |
[01:12] | that’s when it stops hurting. | 疼痛才真正停止 |
[01:15] | It’s not scary anymore. | 那样就再也不可怕了 |
[01:17] | It’s actually kind of peaceful. | 那时其实很平静 |
[01:22] | Are you saying you hope Matt | 你是说 你希望马特 |
[01:23] | felt some peace in his last moments? | 在弥留之际能感到一丝平静吗 |
[01:28] | I don’t feel sorry for him. | 我并不为他感到难过 |
[01:29] | Can you feel sorry for the nine-year-old Matt who drowned? | 你为9岁溺水的马特感到难过吗 |
[01:33] | Just because a bunch of dumbasses dragged him into | 要是仅仅是一帮混蛋在他不会游泳时 |
[01:35] | a pool when he couldn’t swim | 把他拖进泳池 |
[01:36] | doesn’t really give him the right to go off killing them one by one. | 并不意味着他应该把他们一个一个干掉 |
[01:41] | And by the way, my dad told me | 还有 我老爸告诉我 |
[01:42] | that they found a bunch of pictures of Allison on Matt’s computer. | 他们在马特的电脑里发现了很多艾莉森的照片 |
[01:45] | And not just of her though. | 而且不仅仅只有她 |
[01:46] | I mean, he photoshopped himself into these pictures. | 他还把自己PS到这些相片里 |
[01:49] | Stuff like them holding hands and kissing. | 比如他们牵手接吻 |
[01:51] | You know, like he had built this whole fake relationship. | 就是说他捏造了一段虚假恋情 |
[01:55] | So yeah, maybe drowning when he was nine years old was | 所以没错 也许在九岁时的溺水事件 |
[01:57] | what sent him off the rails, | 使他脱离常人正轨 |
[01:58] | but the dude was definitely riding the crazy train. | 但是这老兄绝对是自取灭亡 |
[02:02] | One positive thing came out of this, though. Right? | 他的死是唯一的正面结果 对吧 |
[02:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:14] | Yeah, but I still feel like | 是啊 但是我还是觉得 |
[02:15] | there’s something wrong between us, | 我们之间有些什么感觉不对 |
[02:17] | I don’t know. It’s just like tension when we talk. | 我不知道 好像我们说话时气氛总有些紧张 |
[02:20] | Same thing with Scott. | 斯科特也一样 |
[02:22] | Have you talked to him since that night? | 那晚以后你和他聊过了吗 |
[02:25] | No, not really. | 没有 还真没有 |
[02:28] | I mean, he’s got his own problems to deal with though. | 我是说 他也有自己的麻烦要处理 |
[02:42] | Mom. | 老妈 |
[02:48] | Mom, we’re gonna have to talk about this eventually. | 老妈 我们终究是要聊聊这个的 |
[02:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:00] | I’m going. I love you. | 我走了 我爱你 |
[03:09] | I don’t think he’s talked to Allison either. | 我觉得他还没和艾莉森聊过 |
[03:11] | But that might be more her choice, you know. | 但是可能更多是因为她不想 明白吗 |
[03:28] | Her mom dying hit her pretty hard. | 她妈妈的死对她打击很大 |
[03:33] | But I guess it brought her and her dad closer. | 但是这也让她和她爸爸更亲密了 |
[03:48] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[03:52] | Jackson hasn’t really been himself lately. | 杰克逊最近有些魂不守舍 |
[03:55] | Actually the funny thing is, | 其实最有意思的事是 |
[03:56] | as of right now, Lydia is the one | 至少现在 莉迪亚是唯一一个 |
[03:57] | who seems the most normal. | 看起来正常的 |
[04:00] | And what about you, Stiles? | 那你呢 斯泰尔斯 |
[04:02] | Feeling some anxiety about that championship game tomorrow night? | 你担心明晚的冠军争夺赛吗 |
[04:08] | Why would you ask me that? | 你为什么问我这个 |
[04:10] | Ah. Uh, no. I-I never actually play. | 不 我 我其实从没上过场 |
[04:15] | But hey, since one of | 但是 现在 |
[04:16] | my teammates is dead and another one’s missing, who knows, right? | 一个队友去世 另一个失踪 谁知道呢 |
[04:20] | You mean, Isaac. | 你是说 艾萨克吗 |
[04:22] | One of the three runaways. | 三个在逃人员之一 |
[04:24] | You haven’t heard from any of them, have you? | 你没有来自他们的任何消息 对吧 |
[04:27] | How come you’re not taking any notes on this? | 你怎么什么记录都不做 |
[04:30] | I do my notes after the session. | 我在会议结束后做笔记 |
[04:32] | Your memory’s that good? | 你记忆力有那么好吗 |
[04:34] | How about we get back to you? | 我们不如接着聊你的事吧 |
[04:39] | Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯 |
[04:43] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[04:46] | Yeah, aside from the not sleeping, the jumpiness, | 除了睡不着觉 躁动不安 |
[04:50] | the constant, overwhelming, | 持续不断的 无法抑制的 |
[04:52] | crushing fear that something terrible’s about happen. | 预感坏事来临的极度恐惧 |
[04:55] | It’s called hypervigilance, | 这称作过度警觉 |
[04:57] | the persistent feeling of being under threat. | 持续感觉受到他人威胁 |
[05:01] | But it’s not just a feeling, | 但是这不仅仅是感觉 |
[05:02] | It’s–it’s like it’s a panic attack. | 就 就好像处于恐慌之中 |
[05:07] | You know, like I can’t even breathe. | 知道吗 好像我甚至都没法呼吸 |
[05:09] | Like you’re drowning? | 像溺水一样吗 |
[05:13] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:14] | So if you’re drowning, | 那么如果你溺水了 |
[05:17] | and you’re trying to keep your mouth closed until that very last moment. | 直到最后一刻 你一直紧闭双唇 |
[05:23] | What if you choose to not open your mouth? | 如果你选择不张嘴呢 |
[05:27] | To not let the water in? | 为了不让水进来 |
[05:29] | Well, you do anyway. It’s a reflex. | 你无论如何都会张嘴的 条件反射 |
[05:32] | But if you hold off until | 但是如果你直到反射发生之前 |
[05:34] | that reflex kicks in, you have more time, right? | 都屏住呼吸 就能赢取更多时间 对吧 |
[05:39] | Not much time. | 没多少时间 |
[05:41] | But more time to fight your way to the surface? | 但毕竟会有更多挣扎回水面的时间 |
[05:43] | I guess. | 我想是的 |
[05:45] | More time to be rescued? | 就能有更多的时间等待营救 |
[05:46] | More time to be in agonizing pain. | 也要忍受更长时间的痛苦折磨 |
[05:48] | And did you forget about the part | 你是不是忘记 |
[05:49] | where you feel like your head’s exploding? | 当时头痛欲裂的部分了 |
[05:51] | If it’s about survival, | 如果是为了求生 |
[05:54] | isn’t a little agony worth it? | 这点小痛苦算什么呢 |
[05:57] | And what if it just gets worse? | 如果情况变得更糟糕了呢 |
[06:01] | What if it’s agony now and then– | 如果刚开始还是小痛小痒 |
[06:06] | and it’s just hell later on? | 后来就如地狱般痛苦呢 |
[06:08] | Then think about something Winston Churchill once said: | 那就想想温斯顿·丘吉尔曾经说过的话 |
[06:13] | “If you’re going through hell, | “如果你正经过地狱 |
[06:16] | keep going.” | 继续前行” |
[06:45] | As you can see, Scott, | 正如你所见 斯科特 |
[06:47] | there’s been some interesting developments lately. | 最近事情变得很有趣 |
[06:52] | I think we should catch up. | 我想我们该叙叙旧了 |
[07:37] | Come on, Scott, let’s be realistic about | 得了吧 斯科特 实事求是吧 |
[07:40] | who’s got the upper hand here. | 你很清楚这里谁更有优势 |
[07:43] | Let her go. | 放她走 |
[07:44] | Can’t do that. | 不行 |
[07:45] | But let her live? | 但是要不要留她一条活命 |
[07:49] | That’s up to you. | 完全取决于你 |
[07:51] | What do you want? | 你想要怎样 |
[07:52] | I want to talk. | 我想要和你谈谈 |
[07:54] | You haven’t been answering your phone. | 你都没有接我的电话 |
[07:57] | Let her go, and we can talk about whatever you want. | 放她走 我们谈什么都可以 |
[08:02] | I want the same thing that | 我想要的东西 |
[08:04] | I have always wanted. | 从来没有变过 |
[08:06] | I want Derek and his pack. | 我想要德里克和他的狼群 |
[08:11] | You have them all in hiding. | 他们都藏起来了 |
[08:13] | How am I supposed to know where they are? | 我怎么知道他们在哪呢 |
[08:14] | I think with the proper motivation, | 我想如果有了合适的激励 |
[08:16] | you could draw them out. | 你可以把他们引出来的 |
[08:18] | And if you hadn’t noticed, | 不知道你有没有注意到 |
[08:20] | I now have a fairly impressive means | 我现在有一个令人印象相当深刻的方法 |
[08:22] | by which I can motivate people. | 来激励人心 |
[08:27] | Why do you think I’m able to control him? | 你认为我为什么能控制他 |
[08:30] | Oh, you know the myth, Scott. | 你知道那个传说 斯科特 |
[08:32] | The kanima is a weapon of vengeance. | 变形怪是一种复仇的武器 |
[08:36] | This is about Kate? | 是为了凯特吗 |
[08:38] | I didn’t just come here to bury my daughter. | 我来这不仅仅是为了埋葬我的女儿 |
[08:42] | I came to avenge her. | 我来这是为她报仇的 |
[08:51] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:53] | I don’t know what’s happening. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[08:56] | I don’t know what that thing was | 我不知道那个东西是什么 |
[08:57] | or even what you are, | 我甚至不知道你是什么 |
[08:59] | but whatever he wants, just give it to him. | 但不管他想要什么 给他就是了 |
[09:03] | Mom, it’s not that easy. | 妈妈 事情不是那么简单 |
[09:07] | Do what he wants. | 照他说的做 |
[09:09] | Just give him what he wants. | 他想要什么就给他 |
[09:14] | I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道自己能不能做到 |
[09:17] | Derek told us to be back before sunup. | 德里克告诉我们日出前一定要回去 |
[09:21] | I thought I heard something. | 我好像听到了什么声音 |
[09:23] | Look, if we’re gonna do that | 如果你要用 |
[09:24] | whole “I thought I heard something”, | “我听到了什么声音”来吓唬我 |
[09:25] | then we shouldn’t be stopping. We should be running. | 那我们就不应该停下来 应该赶紧跑走 |
[09:27] | No, listen. | 不是 你听 |
[09:31] | Coyote? | 郊狼吗 |
[09:35] | Wolf? | 狼吗 |
[09:37] | No, it can’t be. | 不 不可能 |
[09:38] | There are no wolves in California. | 加利福尼亚州就没有狼 |
[09:40] | No, but there are werewolves. | 是没有狼 但是有狼人 |
[09:44] | That didn’t sound like Derek. | 听起来不像是德里克 |
[09:46] | Maybe it was… | 也许是 |
[10:12] | You decided. | 你们决定了 |
[10:15] | When? | 什么时候 |
[10:17] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[10:19] | Everyone’s gonna be at the game. | 大家都会去观看比赛 |
[10:21] | And we figured it was the best time. | 今晚会是最合适的时机 |
[10:23] | It’s not like we want to. | 这和我们想要的不一样 |
[10:26] | What do you want? | 你们想要什么 |
[10:28] | Since I just turned 16 a month ago, | 我上个月刚满16岁 |
[10:30] | I wouldn’t mind getting my license. | 我想去考个驾照 |
[10:33] | I can’t do that if I’m dead, you know. | 如果我死了这事就不可能实现了 |
[10:35] | Well, I told you there was a price. | 我告诉过你了 成为狼人是有代价的 |
[10:38] | You didn’t say it would be like this. | 你没有告诉我们会是这样 |
[10:40] | Yeah, but I told you how to survive. | 对 但是我告诉了你们如何活下去 |
[10:43] | You do it as a pack. | 组成族群才能生存下去 |
[10:44] | And you’re not a pack without an Alpha. | 没有阿尔法狼 你们根本就不是族群 |
[10:48] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[10:56] | You wanna look for another pack? | 你们想去找别的狼群吗 |
[11:01] | How are you even gonna find one? | 你们怎么去找 |
[11:06] | We think we already did. | 我想我们已经找到了 |
[11:16] | Would you mind seeing who that is? | 你去看看外面是谁吧 |
[11:34] | It’s okay, Isaac. | 进来吧 艾萨克 |
[11:38] | We’re open. | 我们还在营业 |
[11:44] | Like all of a sudden we heard all this howling. | 突然我们听到了一片狼嚎 |
[11:47] | It was unbelievable. | 令人难以置信 |
[11:49] | There must have been a dozen of them. | 一定有十几只 |
[11:50] | Maybe more. | 也许更多 |
[11:52] | Yeah, or maybe only two. | 是啊 或许只有两只 |
[11:54] | You know what the beau geste effect is? | 你们知道狼叫效应吗 |
[11:57] | If they modulate their howls | 如果他们对叫声进行调整 |
[11:58] | with a rapid shift in tone, | 快速转换音调 |
[12:00] | 2 wolves can sound like 20. | 两只狼的叫声可以达到20只狼的效果 |
[12:02] | Look, that doesn’t matter, okay? | 那不重要 好吗 |
[12:05] | There’s another pack out there. | 外面还有另外一个狼群 |
[12:06] | There’s got to be. | 肯定有 |
[12:10] | We’ve made up our minds. | 我们已经决定了 |
[12:12] | We lost, Derek. | 我们很迷茫 德里克 |
[12:15] | And it’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[12:18] | We’re leaving. | 我们要走了 |
[12:19] | No. | 不是 |
[12:21] | No, you’re running. | 不是的 你们要逃了 |
[12:23] | And once you start, you don’t stop. | 只要开始逃跑 你们就不会再停下来了 |
[12:26] | You’ll always be running. | 你们会一刻不停息地逃亡 |
[12:47] | I expected a slightly warmer welcome. | 我还指望热情欢迎呢 |
[12:51] | But point taken. | 但是你的意思我明白了 |
[13:00] | Why does it smell like that? | 为什么它是这个气味 |
[13:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:07] | Scott said almost the same thing to me a few months ago. | 斯科特几个月以前说了几乎一样的话 |
[13:11] | One day he could somehow tell | 直到有天他能够感知 |
[13:13] | the difference between | 并区分出 |
[13:14] | which animals were getting better and which were not. | 哪些动物正在痊愈 哪些没有好转 |
[13:22] | He’s not getting better, is he? | 它不会痊愈了 是吗 |
[13:30] | Like cancer. | 像是得了癌症 |
[13:33] | Osteosarcoma. | 骨肉瘤 |
[13:34] | It has a very distinct scent, doesn’t it? | 这种气味很独特 是不是 |
[13:39] | Come here. | 过来 |
[13:45] | I know you’re well aware of | 我想你已经非常熟悉 |
[13:47] | what your new abilities can do for you. | 自己身上的新能力所带来的好处了 |
[13:49] | Improved strength, speed, and healing. | 更强的力量与速度 以及康复的能力 |
[13:55] | You ever wonder what it could do for others? | 你有没有想过这可以给他人什么帮助 |
[14:03] | Give me your hand. | 把你的手给我 |
[14:11] | Go on. | 继续下去 |
[14:36] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[14:39] | You took some of his pain away. | 你带走了它一部分的痛苦 |
[14:42] | Only a little bit. | 只是一点点 |
[14:43] | But sometimes a little can make quite a difference. | 但有时候一点帮助能让一切有所不同 |
[14:49] | It’s okay. | 不会有事的 |
[14:51] | First time he showed me, I cried too. | 他第一次教会我这个时 我也哭了 |
[15:02] | It’s quite a situation | 你在这儿可给自己 |
[15:03] | you’ve got yourself in here, Derek. | 招来不少麻烦 德里克 |
[15:05] | I mean, I’m out of commission for a few weeks | 我不过离开了几个礼拜 |
[15:07] | and suddenly there’s lizard people, | 这里就突然出现了蜥蜴人 |
[15:09] | geriatric psychopaths, | 和一堆老疯子 |
[15:10] | and you’re cooking up werewolves | 而你也将狼人的队伍壮大到 |
[15:11] | out of every self-esteem-deprived adolescent in town. | 这镇上每一个失智的青少年身上 |
[15:15] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[15:16] | Well, I want to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[15:19] | You’re my nephew. | 你可是我的侄子 |
[15:21] | One relative that I have left. | 是我唯一仅剩的亲人 |
[15:24] | You know, there’s still a lot that I can teach you. | 我还有很多可以教你的东西 |
[15:28] | Can we just talk? | 我们能不能就好好谈一谈 |
[15:33] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[15:34] | Let’s talk. | 我们来谈 |
[15:39] | They’re leaving tonight, during the game. | 他们今晚离开 就在比赛时 |
[15:44] | So, why are you telling me? | 那么你告诉我做什么 |
[15:46] | I’m not telling you. I’m asking you. | 我不是在告诉你 我在询问你 |
[15:49] | I’m asking for your advice. | 我想问问你有什么意见 |
[15:51] | From me? Why? | 为什么是我的意见 |
[15:54] | Because I trust you. | 因为我相信你 |
[15:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:58] | Because you always seem to want to do the right thing. | 因为你看上去总是想要做正确的事 |
[16:02] | I usually have no idea what I’m doing. | 我常常不知道自己在做什么 |
[16:07] | Actually I always have no idea what I’m doing. | 事实上我一直都不知道自己在做什么 |
[16:09] | Do you want to let me know what you’re doing right now? | 那你能说说你现在想做些什么吗 |
[16:13] | I’m not going anywhere, if that’s what you mean. | 我哪儿都不会去 如果这是你想问的 |
[16:17] | I have too many people here who need me. | 这里有太多需要我的人 |
[16:21] | Well, I guess that makes me lucky ’cause– | 那我真是算幸运的了 毕竟 |
[16:25] | ’cause I don’t have anyone, so… | 毕竟没有人需要我 所以 |
[16:30] | Are you gonna go with them? | 所以你会和他们一起离开吗 |
[16:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:33] | Yeah, I think I will. | 我想我会的 |
[16:36] | Good luck with the game. | 祝你比赛顺利 |
[16:38] | Well, thanks, but I’m not– | 谢谢 不过我 |
[16:39] | I’m not going either. | 我想我不会参赛 |
[16:40] | Can’t even think about playing some meaningless game right now. | 现在没心情再打什么无意义的比赛了 |
[16:45] | You weren’t at practice last week, were you? | 你上个礼拜没有参加训练吧 |
[16:47] | No, I skipped it. Why? | 没有 我逃了训练 怎么 |
[16:49] | And you didn’t hear? | 你也没有听说吗 |
[16:52] | Hear what? | 听说什么 |
[16:53] | Jackson was there. | 杰克逊在那儿 |
[16:56] | What do you mean “there”? Like, he was– | 什么叫”在那儿” 你是说他 |
[16:57] | Like nothing had happened. | 若无其事地出现在那儿 |
[16:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:01] | That means–the game tonight? | 那就是说 今晚的比赛 |
[17:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:05] | He’s playing. | 他会参赛 |
[17:22] | You okay, dude? | 你还好吧 伙计 |
[17:24] | I’m perfect. | 完好无缺 |
[17:27] | Well, we all know that, but are you okay? | 这大家都知道 我是说你感觉还好吗 |
[17:31] | You didn’t answer my texts all week. | 你已经一整个礼拜没有回我短信了 |
[17:34] | I’m getting worried about you. | 我有点开始担心你 |
[17:36] | Jackson. Jackson! | 杰克逊 杰克逊 |
[17:49] | Stay in the goal tonight, Danny. | 你今晚得待在球门那儿 丹尼 |
[17:52] | Do not come out. | 别出来走动 |
[17:54] | And if you see me coming towards you, | 如果你看见我向你冲过来 |
[17:57] | run the other way as fast as you can. | 尽你的全力往另一条路跑 |
[18:20] | “Good morning. | 早上好 |
[18:22] | In less than an hour, | 在不到一个小时内 |
[18:23] | aircraft from here | 这里的飞机将起飞 |
[18:25] | will be joining others from around the world. | 与来自世界各地的盟友并肩战斗 |
[18:27] | And you will be launching the largest aerial battle | 你们所发动的将会是人类历史上 |
[18:30] | in the history of mankind.” | 最大规模的空战 |
[18:32] | What? | 什么 |
[18:33] | “Mankind–that word | 人类 这个词在今晚 |
[18:36] | should have new meaning for all of us today.” | 对我们而言将赋有全新的意义 |
[18:39] | What the hell is he talking about? | 他见鬼地在说些什么啊 |
[18:40] | He does this every year. | 他每年都来上那么一段 |
[18:42] | Seriously? | 真的假的 |
[18:42] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[18:43] | “We are fighting for our right to live.” | 我们将为我们生存权而战 |
[18:46] | Wait, is this? | 等等 这该不会是 |
[18:48] | Yeah, it’s the speech from “Independence Day”. | 是《独立日》中总统的动员演说 |
[18:52] | “But as the day | 而将成为这样一个日子 |
[18:54] | the world declared in one voice…” | 全世界会用同一个声音宣布 |
[18:56] | Coach’s favorite movie. | 这是教练最爱的电影 |
[18:58] | “We will not go quietly into the night!” | 我们将不会无声无息地步入黑暗 |
[19:00] | Does he know any sport speeches? | 他就不能说点什么运动的演讲吗 |
[19:02] | I don’t think he cares. | 我不认为他在乎这个 |
[19:03] | “Today we celebrate our Independence Day!” | 今日 让我们庆祝我们的独立日 |
[19:11] | Well spoken, coach. | 说得好 教练 |
[19:13] | I might have chosen | 不过如果是我的话 |
[19:14] | something with a little more historical value | 我会选择更有历史价值的来发言 |
[19:17] | but there’s no denying your passion. | 当然你的激情无可辩驳 |
[19:19] | And while I haven’t been here long, | 虽然我刚到这儿来 |
[19:21] | there’s no denying my pride | 我的骄傲也无可辩驳 |
[19:22] | in having a winning team for this school. | 为这所学校有一支胜利的团队 |
[19:25] | I know you’ll all be brilliant tonight, | 我知道你们今晚将创造辉煌 |
[19:28] | even with only one co-captain leading you. | 尽管只有一位队长带领你们 |
[19:33] | Now, I’m your principal, but I’m also a fan. | 我不仅是你们的校长 也是你们的粉丝 |
[19:35] | So don’t think I’ll be content to watch you merely beat this team. | 所以不要以为仅仅击败他们就会让我满意 |
[19:40] | Get out there and murder them. | 冲上场去干爆他们 |
[19:44] | You heard the man. | 听到这番话了吗 |
[19:46] | Asses on the field! | 在场上飚起来 |
[19:49] | Coach, are you benching me? | 教练 我是板凳球员吗 |
[19:52] | It’s not my decision. | 不是我下的决定 |
[19:53] | But I have to play. | 但我必须参加比赛 |
[19:55] | Mccall, you’re failing three classes. | 麦高 你挂了三门课 |
[19:56] | Academics come first. | 文化课优先 |
[19:58] | Coach, you don’t get it. | 教练 你不明白 |
[20:00] | You have to let me play. | 你必须要让我比赛 |
[20:02] | Mccall, no. Not tonight. | 麦高 今晚不行 |
[20:04] | Tonight, you’re on the bench. | 今晚 你是替补 |
[20:20] | You don’t actu–actually think that | 你不会真的以为 |
[20:22] | I want to be the alpha again, do you? | 我想再次成为阿尔法狼吧 |
[20:25] | That wasn’t my finest performance, | 那不是我最好的表现 |
[20:26] | considering it ended in my death. | 鉴于上次以死亡告终 |
[20:28] | I mean, I’m usually more– | 我的意思是 我通常会更加 |
[20:29] | Okay, go ahead! | 好啊 继续啊 |
[20:30] | Come on, do it. | 来打我啊 |
[20:31] | Hit me, hit me. | 打我 揍我啊 |
[20:33] | I can see that it’s cathartic for you. | 我能看出你在宣泄情绪 |
[20:36] | You’re letting go of all the anger, self-loathing, and hatred | 你发泄所有的愤怒 自我厌恶和仇恨 |
[20:39] | that comes with total and complete failure. | 同时伴随着完全的失败 |
[20:42] | I may be the one taking the beating, Derek, | 我也许是挨打的那个 德里克 |
[20:44] | but you’ve already been beaten. | 但你已经被击败了 |
[20:47] | So, go ahead. | 所以继续啊 |
[20:49] | Hit me if it would make you feel better. | 如果打我会让你感觉好一点 |
[20:53] | After all, I did say that I wanted to help. | 归根到底 我说过我想要帮忙 |
[21:00] | You can’t help me. | 你帮不了我 |
[21:07] | Your dad coming? | 你爸爸要来吗 |
[21:08] | Yeah, he’s already here. | 是的 他已经来了 |
[21:11] | You seen Allison? | 见到艾莉森了吗 |
[21:12] | No, you seen Lydia? | 没有 找到莉迪亚了吗 |
[21:14] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[21:15] | You know what’s going on? | 你知道要发生什么了吗 |
[21:18] | Not yet. | 不知道 |
[21:21] | It’s going to be bad, isn’t it? | 有悲剧要发生了 是吗 |
[21:24] | I mean, like people screaming, | 我是说像人们惨叫 |
[21:25] | running for their lives, | 狂奔逃命 |
[21:26] | blood, killing, maiming kind of bad? | 鲜血 杀戮 致命的悲剧 |
[21:33] | Looks like it. | 感觉像是 |
[21:37] | Scott, the other night seeing my dad | 斯科特 那晚我看到我爸爸被 |
[21:41] | get hit over the head by Matt, you know, | 马特击到头 |
[21:44] | while I’m just lying there and I can’t even move, it just– | 在我躺在那里不能动的时候 只是 |
[21:50] | I want to help, you know, | 我想要帮忙 |
[21:53] | but I can’t do the things that you could do. | 但是我做不到你可以做到的事情 |
[21:58] | I can’t… | 我不行 |
[22:02] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[22:05] | We’re losing, dude. | 兄弟 我们输了 |
[22:06] | The hell are you talking about? | 你俩他妈说什么呢 |
[22:08] | Game hasn’t even started. | 比赛还没开始呢 |
[22:09] | Now put on your helmet and get out there. | 戴上头盔 快点上场 |
[22:11] | You’re in for Greenberg. | 你替格林伯格 |
[22:12] | What? What happened to Greenberg? | 什么 格林伯格怎么了 |
[22:13] | What happened to greenberg? | 格林伯格怎么了 |
[22:14] | He sucks. | 他很差劲 |
[22:15] | You suck slightly less. | 你比他强点儿 |
[22:19] | I’m playing? | 我去比赛吗 |
[22:21] | On the field? | 在球场上 |
[22:22] | With the team? | 和团队一起 |
[22:24] | Yes, unless you’d rather play with yourself. | 是的 除非你愿意自己玩 |
[22:28] | I already did that today, twice. | 我今天自己玩过两次了 |
[22:30] | Get the hell out there! | 快点上场 |
[22:36] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[22:37] | Why is my son running out to the field? | 为什么我儿子往场上跑 |
[22:40] | Because he’s on the team? | 因为他首发出场了 |
[22:45] | He is. | 是的 |
[22:47] | He’s on the team. | 他首发出场了 |
[22:48] | He’s–he’s on the field. | 他要上场比赛 |
[22:49] | My son is on the field! | 我儿子上场比赛啦 |
[22:57] | Oh, dear god. | 谢天谢地 |
[23:02] | Scott, Can you hear me? | 斯科特 能听到我说话吗 |
[23:05] | Ah, you can. Good. | 能听到 太好了 |
[23:09] | Then listen closely because the game is about to get interesting. | 听仔细了 比赛要变得有趣了 |
[23:33] | Play it again. | 再一次 |
[23:57] | Let’s put a real clock on this game, Scott. | 我们重新设定比赛时间 斯科特 |
[24:01] | I’ll give you until the last 30 seconds. | 我给你除了最后30秒外整场的时间 |
[24:04] | When that scoreboard clock begins counting down from 30, | 当计分板上的时间倒数到30的时候 |
[24:08] | if you haven’t given me Derek, | 如果你没有找到德里克 |
[24:10] | then Jackson is gonna kill someone. | 那么杰克逊就要开始杀人了 |
[24:16] | So tell me, Scott, who’s gonna die tonight? | 告诉我 斯科特 今晚谁会死掉 |
[24:19] | Should it be your mother, who so bravely came out to support you? | 是勇敢无畏过来支持你的妈妈 |
[24:24] | Or the sheriff, your best friend’s father? | 还是那个警官 你最好的朋友的爸爸 |
[24:29] | Or how about the pretty little redhead | 或者是努力从阿尔法狼的咬痕 |
[24:31] | who managed to survive the bite of an Alpha? | 中逃生的红发美女 |
[24:36] | Or maybe one of these innocent teenagers | 亦或是拥有大好前途的 |
[24:38] | with their whole life ahead of them? | 无辜青少年中的一个 |
[24:41] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[24:45] | Or should I do everyone a favor and kill that ridiculous coach? | 还是我帮大家个忙 杀了那位滑稽的教练 |
[24:50] | It’s up to you, Scott. | 都取决于你 斯科特 |
[24:51] | But you are going to help me take Derek down. | 但你要帮我扳倒德里克 |
[24:58] | Because if you don’t… | 因为如果你不这样做 |
[25:01] | I’ll have Jackson rip someone’s head off right | 我会让杰克逊撕开某个人的头颅 |
[25:04] | in the middle of the field | 丢在赛场中央 |
[25:05] | And drench everyone you love | 然后让所有你爱的人 |
[25:08] | and care about in blood. | 和你关心的人溅满鲜血 |
[25:14] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[25:15] | Prime example right here. | 这就是典型的例子 |
[25:18] | I’m not healing as fast. | 我自愈的速度不快 |
[25:20] | Coming back from the dead isn’t easy, you know. | 死里逃生并不容易 |
[25:22] | I’m not as strong as I used to be. | 我不像过去那样强大了 |
[25:25] | I need a pack. | 我需要族群 |
[25:27] | An alpha like you. | 还有阿尔法狼 比如你 |
[25:31] | I need you as much as you need me. | 我们之间相互共存 彼此帮助 |
[25:36] | Why would I want help from a total psycho? | 为什么我需要一个大疯子的帮助 |
[25:39] | First of all, I’m not a total psycho. | 首先 我不完全是个疯子 |
[25:42] | And by the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[25:43] | you’re the one that slashed my throat wide open. | 是你亲手割开了我的喉咙 |
[25:45] | But we’re all works in progress, right? | 但我们都在努力改进自己 是吧 |
[25:47] | So, we need each other. | 所以 我们都需要对方的帮助 |
[25:51] | Sometimes when you need help, | 有时候当你身陷泥潭 |
[25:53] | You turn to people you’d never expect. | 可能会得到意想不到的帮助 |
[26:04] | He’s probably just warming up. | 他可能还在热身呢 |
[26:06] | Ooh, I got it, I got it, i got it. | 我行 我行 我行的 |
[26:08] | I got it, I got it. | 完全没问题 |
[26:12] | Oh, he’s just a little nervous. | 他只是有点紧张而已 |
[26:14] | Plenty of time to turn it around. | 比赛还长着呢 |
[26:30] | Sit down, Mccall. | 麦高 坐下 |
[26:31] | But, coach, we’re dying out there. | 教练 我们都要输了 |
[26:32] | Oh, I’m aware of that. | 你当我不知道吗 |
[26:34] | Now sit. | 给我坐好 |
[26:42] | You came to help. | 你是来帮忙的吗 |
[26:45] | I came to win. | 我是来赢比赛的 |
[26:56] | Come on! | 快点 |
[26:58] | Run! | 跑啊 |
[27:00] | Run! | 跑 |
[27:24] | Run! | 快跑 |
[27:25] | Come on! | 跟紧了 |
[27:39] | Allison, wait. | 艾莉森 等等 |
[27:40] | No! | 别过来 |
[27:41] | No, no, run. | 别过来 快跑 |
[27:43] | Go. Go! | 走 快走啊 |
[28:15] | You got a plan of it? | 你有什么计划吗 |
[28:16] | No, right now it’s pretty much | 还没 现在唯一的计划 |
[28:19] | just keep Jackson from killing anyone. | 就是让杰克逊别再杀人了 |
[28:21] | Well, that might be easier if you’re actually in the game. | 你要是在赛场上面还能阻止他 |
[28:24] | We have to make it | 我们得想办法让教练无计可施 |
[28:24] | so coach has no choice but to play you. | 只能派你上场 |
[28:27] | How do we do that? | 怎么办得到 |
[28:28] | He’s got a bench full of guys he can use | 除了我之外 教练不知道还有 |
[28:29] | before he ever puts me on the field. | 多少个替补队员等着上场 |
[28:37] | Can you do it without putting anyone in the hospital? | 你能在不让任何人进医院的情况下办到吗 |
[28:41] | I can try. | 我尽量 |
[29:02] | Lahey! | 莱西 |
[29:05] | Ramirez! | 拉米雷斯 |
[29:08] | You’re in. | 轮到你了 |
[29:19] | Murphy. | 墨菲 |
[29:20] | You’re in. | 这回到你了 |
[29:31] | Lahey! | 莱西 |
[29:33] | Seriously, what the hell is your problem? | 说真的 你这是有什么毛病啊 |
[30:11] | Stop. | 快住手 |
[30:27] | It’s not broken. | 我没摔坏 |
[30:28] | But I can’t move it. | 但是暂时动不了了 |
[30:31] | I think Jackson nicked me | 杰克逊之所以攻击我 |
[30:32] | ’cause I can feel it spreading. | 是因为我能感觉得到他正在变形 |
[30:35] | You want to play chess, Scott? | 你想跟我耍花样吗 |
[30:37] | Then you better be willing to sacrifice your own pawns. | 那你就准备好牺牲你的同伴吧 |
[30:41] | One, two, three. | 一二三 起 |
[30:43] | Mccall. | 麦高 |
[30:45] | Either you’re in or we forfeit. | 要是你不上场 我们就得退出了 |
[30:50] | Hey, something’s happening, isn’t it? | 事情不对劲 不是吗 |
[30:51] | Something more than a lacrosse Game? | 这场曲棍球比赛另有隐情吧 |
[30:53] | You should go. | 你快点离开 |
[30:54] | Oh, I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿都不会去 |
[30:56] | And everything that I said Before, forget it. | 忘掉我之前所说的那些话吧 |
[30:58] | All of it. Okay? | 所有话 好吗 |
[30:59] | If you can do something to help, Then you do it. | 如果你有力所能及的事 就尽全力吧 |
[31:02] | You have to. | 你必须要做 |
[31:05] | I will. | 我会的 |
[31:11] | Stop! | 住手 |
[31:13] | Please, Allison, stop. | 拜托 艾莉森 快住手 |
[31:57] | Don’t you know what you’re really bargaining for, Scott? | 斯科特 难道你不知道自己想要什么吗 |
[32:01] | Haven’t you guessed what the real offer on the table is? | 难道你还不知道我的赌注是什么吗 |
[32:06] | It’s Allison. | 是艾莉森 |
[32:07] | It’s always been Allison. | 从头到尾都是艾莉森 |
[32:11] | You give me Derek, | 你把德里克交给我 |
[32:13] | And I’ll let you have Allison. | 艾莉森就是你的了 |
[32:20] | You owe me a new bow. | 你欠我一个新的弓 |
[32:23] | You owe me an explanation. | 你欠我一个解释 |
[32:26] | For what? | 解释什么 |
[32:28] | I caught them. | 是我抓住了他们 |
[32:30] | Me. | 凭我自己 |
[32:31] | “Caught” came very close to Kill. | 你刚刚那是差点杀了他们 |
[32:34] | And that’s not the way we do this. | 而我们不是这么做事的 |
[32:35] | Maybe it’s not the way you do it. | 也许是你不这么做吧 |
[32:37] | I think my way worked out pretty well. | 我认为我的方法非常有效 |
[32:41] | Allison… | 艾莉森 |
[32:43] | Hey, grandpa, it’s me. | 爷爷 是我 |
[32:44] | We got our two runaways. | 我们逮着那两个跑路的了 |
[32:45] | Call us back. | 给我回电话 |
[32:51] | What? | 干嘛 |
[32:54] | It’s just the first time I’ve heard you call him that. | 这是你第一次喊他爷爷 |
[33:05] | It was a good effort, Isaac. | 你做的不错 艾萨克 |
[33:07] | It was. | 干得好 |
[33:12] | This would be so much more poetic if it were halftime. | 这要是在中场休息的时间杀了你该多好 |
[33:23] | You tried to help your pack. | 你已经尽力保护自己的狼群了 |
[33:25] | You tried to prepare for the worst. | 你已经做好了最坏的打算 |
[33:27] | You weren’t ready. | 但仍然没准备好 |
[33:29] | Because of it, Gerard is winning. | 就因为如此 杰拉德才赢过我们 |
[33:33] | He’s taking his time. | 他一点也不着急 |
[33:34] | He’s toying with Scott. | 不停地玩弄斯科特 |
[33:35] | He’s going after your wolves, one by one. | 猎捕你的狼群 一个一个地杀掉他们 |
[33:38] | He’s relishing in his victory. | 他正在为胜利沾沾自喜 |
[33:40] | How about you tell me something I don’t know? | 你不如告诉我一些我还不知道的事吧 |
[33:43] | Oh, I’m going to. | 我正准备呢 |
[33:44] | And it’s gonna prove why you should trust me. | 说过之后你就知道为什么该信任我 |
[33:48] | Why you need to trust me. | 为什么需要信任我 |
[33:50] | Because I’m going to tell you How to stop Jackson. | 因为我要告诉你怎么阻止杰克逊 |
[33:53] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[33:54] | Know how to kill him? | 告诉我怎么杀掉他吗 |
[33:58] | Actually, how to save him. | 事实上 我要告诉你怎么拯救他 |
[34:22] | Mccall! | 麦高 |
[34:23] | Where’s Mccall? | 麦高哪儿去了 |
[34:34] | Where is it? | 哪儿去了 |
[34:35] | Where’s the ball? | 球哪儿去了 |
[34:36] | Where’s the ball? | 球呢 |
[34:37] | Where did it go? | 球去哪儿了 |
[34:47] | Oh, crap. | 哦 惨了 |
[34:51] | Stilinski! | 斯蒂林斯 |
[34:54] | Shoot it. | 射门 |
[34:55] | Shoot the ball! | 射门啊 |
[34:57] | Shoot it, you idiot! | 射啊 你个白痴 |
[34:59] | Shoot it! | 射门 |
[35:06] | Yeah! | 好的 |
[35:07] | Yes! | 进了 |
[35:09] | I scored a goal? | 我进球了 |
[35:11] | I scored a goal! | 我进球了 |
[35:13] | I scored a goal! | 我进球了 |
[35:20] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[35:43] | There’s a myth that you can cure a werewolf simply | 有一个传说 说要想治愈一个狼人 |
[35:46] | by calling out its christian name. | 只要喊他的教名就行了 |
[35:48] | It’s just a myth. | 那只是传说而已 |
[35:49] | Well, sometimes myths and legends bear a hint of truth. | 有时传说也有一定的真实性 |
[35:53] | Our name is a symbol of who we are. | 我们的名字代表着我们的自我 |
[35:55] | But the Kanima has no identity. | 但变形怪根本没有自我 |
[35:58] | That’s why it doesn’t seek a pack. | 所以它不需要一个族群 |
[36:00] | It seeks a master. | 它需要的是一个主人 |
[36:01] | And who else grows up with no pack? | 还有什么人成长中一直无人陪伴 |
[36:05] | No identity? | 找不到自我呢 |
[36:06] | An orphan. | 孤儿 |
[36:07] | Like Jackson. | 比如杰克逊 |
[36:09] | And right now, | 现在 |
[36:10] | his identity is disappearing beneath the reptilian skin. | 他的自我正在那层蜥蜴皮下面慢慢消失 |
[36:12] | You need to bring him back. | 我们需要把他再次唤醒 |
[36:13] | How? | 怎么做 |
[36:14] | Through his heart. | 通过他的心 |
[36:15] | How else? | 不然还能怎么办 |
[36:16] | You know, in case you hadn’t noticed, | 告诉你吧 如果你还没注意到的话 |
[36:18] | Jackson doesn’t really have too much of a heart to begin with. | 杰克逊本来就没什么心肝 |
[36:22] | Not true. | 不对 |
[36:24] | He’d never admit it, but there is one person. | 他自己不肯承认 但他也是有感情的 |
[36:27] | One young lady with whom Jackson shared a real bond. | 有一位年轻的女士跟杰克逊之间还有羁绊 |
[36:31] | One person who could reach him. | 只有她能触及他的内心 |
[36:34] | Who could save him. | 能拯救他 |
[36:39] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[36:48] | Yeah! | 好的 |
[36:51] | Yes! | 进了 |
[36:56] | Your best ally has always been anger, Derek, | 你最有力的武器就是愤怒 德里克 |
[36:58] | but what you lack most is a heart. | 但你缺乏感情 |
[37:00] | That’s why you’ve always known that you need Scott more than anyone. | 所以你总感觉特别需要斯科特 |
[37:04] | And even somebody as burned and dead on the inside as me | 即使像我这样饱受煎熬 内心枯死 |
[37:07] | knows better than to underestimate the simple | 也不敢轻易低估人类的爱 |
[37:10] | yet undeniable power of human love. | 这是一种简单而又强大的力量 |
[38:24] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[38:25] | We won! | 我们赢啦 |
[38:28] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[38:32] | Nothing happened. | 什么也没发生 |
[38:34] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[39:03] | Scott! | 斯科特 |
[39:04] | Scott, where are you? | 斯科特 你在哪儿 |
[39:12] | Scott! | 斯科特 |
[39:12] | Mom, mom, mom, mom. | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[39:14] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine, I’m fine. | -你还好吧 – 是的 我没事 |
[39:15] | But somebody is hurt. | 但有人受伤了 |
[39:16] | Somebody is down on the field. | 有人倒在场地上 |
[39:22] | Get out of the way. | 不要挡路 |
[39:23] | Move. Back off! | 让开 靠边 |
[39:29] | Move. | 让开 |
[39:33] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[39:35] | What’s happened to Jackson? | 杰克逊怎么了 |
[39:36] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[39:37] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[39:39] | Jackson, what’s happening? | 杰克逊 怎么了 |
[39:40] | Can we get a medic over here? | 有没有医疗人员 |
[39:42] | We’re gonna need a medic! | 我们需要医疗人员 |
[39:48] | He’s not breathing. | 他没有呼吸 |
[39:49] | No pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[39:50] | – Nothing? – Nothing. | -什么都没有 -没有 |
[39:53] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[39:53] | There’s blood. | 流血了 |
[39:55] | There’s blood. | 流血了 |
[39:56] | Look. | 看 |
[39:59] | He did it to himself. | 他自己干的 |
[40:02] | Get down here. | 快过来 |
[40:04] | Get down here and hold his head. | 过来扶着他的头 |
[40:07] | Tilt it up. | 抬起来一点 |
[40:21] | Where’s Stiles? Where–where’s my son? | 斯泰尔斯呢 我儿子去哪儿了 |
[40:25] | Where–where’s my son? | 我儿子去哪儿了 |
[40:28] | Where’s Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯在哪儿 |
[40:29] | Where’s Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯在哪儿 |
[40:30] | Where the hell is my son? | 我儿子跑到哪儿去了 |