时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | We agreed to give each other the summer– | 我们说好暑假期间给彼此留出空间 |
[00:05] | No calls, no texts. | 不打电话 不发短信 |
[00:07] | – How many are there? – A pack of ’em. An alpha pack. | -有多少只 -有一个族群 阿尔法狼群 |
[00:09] | They have Boyd and Erica, and I hear there’s a leader. | 他们抓了博伊德和埃里卡 听说有个首领 |
[00:12] | He’s called Deucalion. | 他叫丢卡利翁 |
[00:14] | Quiet. You hold on tight. | 别吵 抓紧点 |
[00:17] | You’re Allison, right? | 你是艾莉森 对吧 |
[00:17] | Where’s scott? | 斯科特在哪 |
[00:19] | Lydia,look… | 莉迪亚 你看 |
[00:39] | I don’t know. It doesn’t look like much to me. | 我不知道 我觉得没什么意思啊 |
[00:41] | It’s a pattern. It means something. | 这是个图案 肯定有含义 |
[00:43] | You really think Scott’s gonna know what it is? | 你真觉得斯科特会知道吗 |
[00:45] | No, but he might know someone who does. | 不一定 但他可能认识知道它的人 |
[00:47] | How are you so sure that it means anything at all? | 你怎么就这么确定这个一定有含义呢 |
[00:50] | Because that girl wasn’t just looking for Scott. | 因为那个女孩不只是在找斯科特 |
[00:52] | It’s like she needed to find him. | 她还必需得找到他 |
[00:53] | Like she had to. And that means something. | 就像走投无路一样 所以肯定有深意 |
[01:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:04] | What, what do you mean, “What”? | 怎么 什么怎么了 |
[01:05] | I mean “What,” And you know what. | 我说 “怎么了” 你知道我意思 |
[01:07] | – “What” What? – That look you were giving. | -什么啊 -你那个表情 |
[01:10] | I didn’t give a loo | 什么表… |
[01:10] | Oh, there was a distinct look, scott. | 你很明显做了这个表情 |
[01:12] | – What look? – The look that says | -什么表情 -你的表情意思是 |
[01:13] | That the last thing you feel like doing right now | 老子现在最不想做的事 |
[01:15] | – is going to a party. – It’s not that. | -就是去派对 -没有啦 |
[01:17] | It just seems weird going to a different high school’s party. | 我就是觉得去其他的高中聚会怪怪的 |
[01:19] | What? Would you– | 啥 我拜托你 |
[01:20] | God, one drink, all right? You’ll be fine. | 天呐 就一杯 好吗 你又不会死 |
[01:23] | I went to Nursery school with this girl, okay? | 我跟这个女孩一起上过幼儿园 |
[01:25] | She promised to introduce us to all of her friends. | 她答应我要给咱们介绍几个朋友 |
[01:28] | So tonight, no Allison, no Lydia. | 所以今晚 没有艾莉森 没有莉迪亚 |
[01:31] | Tonight, we’re moving on. | 今晚 我们要放下她们 |
[01:35] | – You’re right. – That’s right I’m right. | -你说得对 -我必须说得对啊 |
[01:37] | Moving on. | 放下她们 |
[01:38] | Onward and upward. | 飞得又高又远 |
[01:40] | Let’s do this. | 就是这样 |
[01:41] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 哥就是这个意思 |
[01:42] | – No-look me. – Okay. | -别那副臭脸 -好 |
[01:45] | How’s my breath smell? | 我的口气清新吗 |
[01:46] | – I’m not smelling your breath. – Do you have any gum? | -我才不要去闻呢 -你有口香糖吗 |
[01:48] | No. No gum. You’re fine. | 没 不用口香糖 你妥妥的 |
[01:49] | Can you at least tell me What kind of party this is? | 你能起码告诉我这是什么派对吗 |
[01:53] | It’s my birthday! | 是我的生日哦 |
[01:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:58] | – Tonight. – Really, tonight? | -今晚 -真的要今晚吗 |
[02:00] | – Yeah. – For real? | -对 -你说真的 |
[02:01] | – Yeah. – You know, your first time | -嗯 -你知道吗 第一次的时候 |
[02:03] | is usually sorta gross, and it kinda hurts. | 会有点恶心 而且很痛 |
[02:05] | – That’s fine with me. – No romance? | -我没问题 -不想浪漫点了吗 |
[02:07] | No waiting to fall in love? | 也不等真爱了吗 |
[02:09] | When I fall in love, I want to be good at it. | 我希望面对真爱的时候 能很娴熟 |
[02:11] | Lord. You at least got yourself a target of opportunity? | 天哪 那你找到炮友了吗 |
[02:16] | Stiles! Hi. | 斯泰尔斯 你好 |
[02:18] | Hey. There’s the birthday gir– | 你好啊 小寿星… |
[02:22] | – So glad that you made it. – Me too. | -很开心你来了 -我也是 |
[02:25] | Come downstairs with me and help me pick out a bottle of wine. | 跟我去楼下 帮我挑瓶酒 |
[02:27] | Yes. | 好的 |
[02:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:54] | Hey, remember when we were little kids and we used to | 记得吗 咱们小时候经常会下来 |
[02:56] | come down here all the time and then we would– | 然后还会… |
[03:03] | Yeah, we never did that. | 不过从来没这样过 |
[03:06] | Stiles… | 斯泰尔斯 |
[03:09] | I just turned 17 today. | 我今天17岁了 |
[03:12] | And you know what I want for my birthday? | 你知道我想要什么生日礼物吗 |
[03:14] | A bike? | 自行车 |
[03:15] | To not be a 17-year-old virgin. | 我想要摆脱处女这个称呼 |
[03:28] | You’ve never done it before either? | 你也没有尝试过吗 |
[03:31] | Turned 17? No, not yet, no. | 尝试过变成17岁吗 还没呢 |
[03:34] | Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯 |
[03:37] | Yeah, maybe that other thing too. | 好吧 那个我也没试过 |
[03:39] | Do you want to? | 你想吗 |
[03:41] | I mean, would you be okay with that? | 如果做了 你会介意吗 |
[03:43] | Yeah. Would I be okay with that? | 我会介意吗 |
[03:45] | I believe so, yeah, um… | 应该不会吧 |
[03:48] | – Okay. – No, yeah, very– | -好 -当然不会介意… |
[03:54] | – Okay. – Um, wait, wait, wait. Wait. | -好 -等等 等等 |
[03:57] | I don’t have any, uh… | 我没有带那个… |
[03:58] | My brother has some in the upstairs bathroom. | 楼上卫生间里应该有 我哥的 |
[04:01] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[04:03] | – Okay, sho– – You should go get them. Go. | -好 要我… -你去拿啊 去吧 |
[04:05] | – Going. – Go. | -这就去 -去吧 |
[04:21] | This isn’t the talk we were gonna have, is it? | 之前说的谈话不是在今晚吧 |
[04:27] | I need to show you something. | 我有东西要给你看 |
[04:51] | Yes, yes, yes! | 太棒了 就是这个 |
[05:20] | Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯 |
[05:36] | Okay, this isn’t funny. | 好了 别开玩笑了 |
[06:38] | Okay. Only got one. | 好吧 我只找到一个 |
[06:40] | I figured, you know, if we needed more, I could– | 我觉得 如果不够的话 还可以… |
[06:45] | Heather? | 希瑟 |
[07:53] | You know, I’m starting not to like this idea. | 其实 我觉得这样做不太好 |
[07:56] | Sounds kinda dangerous. | 似乎有些危险 |
[08:00] | You know what? I definitely don’t like this idea, | 事实上 我觉得这个主意糟透了 |
[08:02] | and I definitely don’t like him. | 而且我很讨厌他 |
[08:05] | You’ll be fine. | 别瞎担心了 |
[08:09] | Does it have to be him? | 必须是他来做吗 |
[08:12] | He knows how to do it. I don’t. | 他知道怎么做 我不知道 |
[08:15] | Be more dangerous if I tried doing it myself. | 要是我来做的话 会更危险 |
[08:20] | You know Scott doesn’t trust him, right? | 你知道斯科特不信任他 对吧 |
[08:22] | You know, personally, I’d– well, I’d trust scott. | 就我个人来讲 我更信任斯科特 |
[08:25] | Do you trust me? | 你信得过我吗 |
[08:28] | Yeah. | 我当然信你 |
[08:31] | I still don’t like him. | 但我还是不喜欢他 |
[08:34] | Nobody likes him. | 没人喜欢他 |
[08:40] | Boys. | 孩子们好 |
[08:43] | F.Y.I., yes, coming back from the dead has left my abilities | 友情提示 因为在鬼门关走了一遭 |
[08:47] | somewhat impaired, but the hearing still works. | 我的功力有些受损 但是听力完好 |
[08:50] | So I hope you’re comfortable saying whatever it is | 所以你们尽管当着我的面 |
[08:53] | that you’re feeling straight to my face. | 抒发内心的不满吧 |
[08:57] | We don’t like you. | 你太招人厌了 |
[09:00] | Now shut up and help us. | 所以闭上你的嘴 过来帮忙 |
[09:03] | Fair enough. | 没问题 |
[09:08] | Relax. I’ll get more out of you if you’re calm. | 放松 你冷静下来我才能读取更多信息 |
[09:11] | How do you know how to do this, again? | 你怎么会知道做这个 |
[09:14] | It’s an ancient ritual used mostly by alphas, | 这是个古老仪式 一般只有阿尔法狼做 |
[09:16] | since it’s a skill that requires quite a bit of practice. | 因为这项技能需要大量的实践 |
[09:20] | One slip, and you could paralyze someone. Or kill them. | 指尖一滑 可以麻痹他人 或是杀了他们 |
[09:24] | You–you’ve had a lot of practice, though, right? | 你实践已经够多了 对吧 |
[09:27] | Well, I’ve never paralyzed anyone. | 是啊 但我还没麻痹过谁 |
[09:30] | Wait, does that mean that you– | 等等 你不会是说 |
[09:49] | Wait, I see them. | 别过来 我看到他们了 |
[10:20] | What’d you see? | 你看到啥了 |
[10:23] | It was confusing. | 比较费解 |
[10:25] | Um, im–images. Vague shapes. | 看到一段影像 一些模糊的身影 |
[10:29] | But you saw something. | 但你还是看到什么了 |
[10:32] | Isaac found them. | 艾萨克找到他们了 |
[10:34] | Erica and Boyd? | 艾瑞卡和博伊德 |
[10:36] | I barely saw them. I mean, glimpses. | 我不确定 只瞥了一眼 |
[10:39] | But you did see them. | 但你确实看到他们了 |
[10:42] | Worse. | 还有更糟的 |
[10:45] | Deucalion. | 是丢卡利翁 |
[10:49] | He was talking to them. Something about time running out. | 他告诉他们 大限将至 |
[10:56] | What does it mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:01] | He’s gonna kill them. | 他要杀了他们 |
[11:03] | No, no, no, no, no, he didn’t say that. | 不不不 他没那么说 |
[11:06] | He did make them a promise | 他只是向他们保证 |
[11:07] | that by the full moon that they’d both be dead. | 月圆之日就是他们的死期 |
[11:10] | The next full moon? | 下一个月圆之日 |
[11:15] | Tomorrow night. | 就在明晚 |
[11:21] | – I don’t see anything. – Look again. | -我没看出什么名堂 -再看看 |
[11:25] | How is a bruise gonna tell me where Boyd and Erica are? | 难道这些抓痕能告诉我博伊德和艾瑞卡的下落 |
[11:28] | It’s the same on both sides. | 图案是对称的 |
[11:29] | – Exactly the same. – It’s nothing. | -两边完全一样 -依旧没什么用 |
[11:32] | Pareidolia. | 空想性错视 |
[11:34] | Seeing patterns that aren’t there. | 看到了不存在的模型 |
[11:37] | It’s a subset of apophenia. | 数据真理妄想症的表现啊 |
[11:40] | They’re trying to help. | 她们确实想帮忙 |
[11:43] | These two. | 就凭她俩 |
[11:45] | This one, who used me to resurrect my psychotic uncle. | 这位 曾利用我唤醒我那疯子叔叔 |
[11:49] | Thank you. And this one, | 谢谢你了 还有这位 |
[11:50] | who shot about 30 arrows into me and my pack. | 朝我和我的族群射了不下30箭 |
[11:53] | Okay, all right, now, come on. | 好吧 别这样 |
[11:54] | No one died, all right? Look, there may have been | 至少没出人命 或许大家受了点伤 |
[11:56] | a little maiming, okay, a little mangling, but no death. | 一点小伤 但没闹出人命 |
[12:00] | That’s what I call an important distinction. | 这是不幸中的万幸了 |
[12:02] | My mother died. | 我母亲死了 |
[12:04] | Your family’s little honor code killed your mother. | 是你家族的那点荣誉准则害死她的 |
[12:07] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[12:07] | That girl was looking for Scott. | 那女孩在找斯科特 |
[12:09] | I’m here to help him, not you. | 我是来帮他 不是帮你 |
[12:11] | You wanna help? | 你想帮忙是吧 |
[12:13] | Find something real. | 找点靠谱的 |
[12:19] | Give her a chance. | 让她帮忙吧 |
[12:20] | Okay, they’re on our side now. | 她们现在站我们这边 |
[12:22] | Well then maybe you should tell her what her mother | 那你应该告诉她 |
[12:24] | was actually trying to do that night. | 那晚她母亲到底要做什么 |
[12:31] | Okay, what would a pack of alphas want with Erica and Boyd? | 那群阿尔法狼为啥要抓艾瑞卡和博伊德 |
[12:34] | I’m not sure it’s them they want. | 我觉得目标并不是他俩 |
[12:36] | Okay, what, like Derek? Like they’re recruiting? | 那目标该是德里克么 他们在招募狼人 |
[12:48] | Hey, scott. | 斯科特 |
[12:50] | You coming? | 去上课了 |
[13:00] | The stock market is based on two principles. | 股票市场是基于两点准则 |
[13:05] | What are they? | 有谁知道 |
[13:07] | Yes, Mccall, you can go to the bathroom. | 好吧 麦高 你可以去厕所了 |
[13:09] | Anybody else? | 其他人呢 |
[13:10] | Uh, no, coach, I know the answer. | 不 老师 我知道答案 |
[13:18] | Oh, you’re serious. | 哎呀 你真知道啊 |
[13:19] | Yes. Risk and reward. | 是的 风险和回报 |
[13:21] | Wow! Who are you? | 我的亲娘舅呀 这是谁啊 |
[13:24] | And what have you done to Mccall? | 你是不是对麦高施啥咒了 |
[13:25] | Don’t answer that. I like you better. | 别回答 我更喜欢现在的你 |
[13:28] | I like you better. | 更喜欢现在的你 |
[13:30] | Does anybody have a quarter? | 谁有25美分 |
[13:32] | – A quarter. – Yep. | -25美分 -我有 |
[13:42] | Stilinski, I think you, uh… | 斯蒂林斯 我猜这个 |
[13:45] | You dropped this. | 是你掉的 |
[13:46] | And congratulations. | 恭喜你丫长大了 |
[13:49] | Risk and reward. | 风险和回报 |
[13:50] | Put the quarter in the mug, | 把25美分投入杯中 |
[13:54] | win the reward. | 就有奖励 |
[13:57] | Okay, watch coach. | 好了 看老子的 |
[14:07] | That’s how you do it. | 老师就是这么牛 |
[14:09] | Okay. Danny. | 好吧 丹尼 |
[14:10] | – Risk, reward. – What’s the reward? | -你要玩吗 -啥奖励 |
[14:13] | You don’t have to take the pop quiz tomorrow. | 明天不用参加突击考试 |
[14:15] | Coach, it’s not a pop quiz if you tell us about it. | 老师 你都告诉我们了就不叫突击考试了 |
[14:19] | Danny, you know, I really expect more | 丹尼 此刻我希望你 |
[14:20] | from you at this point. Really. | 多做事少说话 真的 |
[14:23] | Mccall. Risk, reward. | 麦高 想玩吗 |
[14:26] | The risk. If you don’t put that quarter in the mug, | 挑战是 你若没把25美分投进杯里 |
[14:30] | You have to take the pop– the–the quiz. | 就得参加突击考试 |
[14:33] | And–and you have to write an essay. | 还得写篇论文 |
[14:35] | Risk, more work. | 失败了 就得做更多作业 |
[14:38] | Reward– | 成功了 |
[14:40] | No work at all. | 就没有作业咯 |
[14:42] | Or choose not to play. | 或者选择不玩 |
[14:44] | – But isn’t this just chance? – No. | -这不就是碰运气吗 -错 |
[14:46] | You know your abilities, your coordination, your focus, | 你的能力 协调力 注意力 |
[14:49] | past experience–all factors affecting the outcome. | 过去的经验 这些因素都影响结果 |
[14:54] | So what’s it gonna be, Mccall? | 你怎么选呢 麦高 |
[14:56] | More work, no work, or choose not to play? | 更多作业 没有作业 还是选择不玩 |
[15:05] | No play. | 不玩 |
[15:06] | Okay. Who’s next? | 好吧 下一个谁来 |
[15:09] | Who wants the quarter? | 谁想抛两毛五硬币 |
[15:11] | There ya go! There’s a gamblin’ man! | 就是你了 聪明人 |
[15:13] | Come on! Step up, step up. | 来吧 快点 |
[15:17] | All right, Stilinski. | 很好 斯蒂林斯 |
[15:21] | – Stiles. – Yeah, coach, I got it. | -斯泰尔斯 -教练 我明白 |
[15:23] | Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 |
[15:29] | I couldn’t find her. | 我找不到她 |
[15:30] | I just figured she’d hooked up with her other friends. | 我以为她找其他朋友去了 |
[15:33] | Has no one really seen her since last night? | 昨晚之后就没人见过她了吗 |
[15:36] | No. We put out an A.P.B., but, | 是的 我们发了全境通告 但 |
[15:39] | Stiles, all her friends say you were the last person who saw her. | 斯泰尔斯 她朋友都说你是最后一个见她的人 |
[15:41] | – Me? – We hope that it’s just | -我吗 -我们希望这只是 |
[15:44] | a series of bad decisions based on too much to drink. | 因为喝多了所以记错了 |
[15:47] | But if you remember anything else, you call me. | 但如果你又想起了什么 记得打给我 |
[15:51] | All right? | 好吗 |
[15:53] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[15:54] | Reward! | 是奖励 |
[15:55] | Okay, who’s next? | 好的 下一个谁来 |
[15:57] | Greenberg, put your hand down. | 格林伯格 别举手了 |
[15:58] | You don’t have a chance. | 你不可能的 |
[16:09] | I want one. | 我想要一个 |
[16:15] | Which one? | 哪一个 |
[16:17] | The straight one, obviously. | 肯定是直的那个啦 |
[16:37] | What if it’s not a symbol? | 如果这不是一个符号 |
[16:39] | What if it’s actually a logo? | 而是一个标志呢 |
[16:56] | So you think they kidnapped Heather to turn her? | 所以你觉得他们绑架Heather是为了转化她 |
[16:58] | Derek says it’s easier to turn teenagers. | 德里克说转化青少年比较容易 |
[17:00] | But what would a pack of alphas need with a beta? | 一群阿尔法狼要一只贝塔狼干什么 |
[17:02] | Scott, I don’t know. I don’t care. | 斯科特 我不知道 我才不管呢 |
[17:03] | All right? This girl… | 好吧 这女生 |
[17:05] | Our moms were best friends before mine died, all right? | 我妈死前 我们俩的妈妈很要好 |
[17:07] | We used to take frickin’ bubble baths together when we were three. | 我们三岁时还一起洗过泡泡浴 |
[17:09] | I gotta find her. | 我必须找到她 |
[17:12] | Then we need Isaac to remember. | 所以得找艾萨克来回忆 |
[17:13] | How? Peter and Derek couldn’t do it. | 怎么做 皮特和德里克都做不到 |
[17:15] | You know any other werewolves with a better trick? | 你认识其他有更好的办法的狼人吗 |
[17:18] | Maybe not a werewolf. | 或许我们要找的不是狼人 |
[17:20] | But someone who knows a lot about ’em. | 而是一个对其十分了解的人 |
[17:33] | Obviously, it’s not going to be particularly… | 很明显 这会非常地 |
[17:37] | comfortable. | 不舒服 |
[17:38] | But if we can slow your heart rate down enough, | 如果你的心率降到足够低 |
[17:40] | you’ll slip into a trance-like state. | 你会陷入神游状态 |
[17:44] | Like being hypnotized. | 就像被催眠了 |
[17:47] | Exactly. You’ll be half transformed. | 没错 你会处于半转化状态 |
[17:50] | It’ll let us access your subconscious mind. | 我们就能进入你的潜意识 |
[17:55] | How slow does his heart rate need to be? | 心率得多低呢 |
[17:57] | Very slow. | 非常低 |
[17:58] | Okay, well, how slow is very slow? | 好吧 非常低是多低 |
[18:01] | Nearly dead. | 几近死亡 |
[18:06] | It’s safe, though, right? | 但还安全 对吧 |
[18:08] | Do you want me to answer honestly? | 你想让我说实话吗 |
[18:11] | No. No, not really. | 别 还是算了吧 |
[18:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:28] | Look, if it feels too risky, | 如果你觉得太冒险了 |
[18:29] | you don’t have to do this. | 不一定要这么做 |
[19:11] | Get him back under. | 继续把他按下去 |
[19:19] | Hold him. | 按住他 |
[19:20] | We’re trying. | 我们正在努力 |
[19:45] | Now, remember, only I talk to him. | 记住 现在只有我能跟他说话 |
[19:49] | Too many voices will confuse him and draw him out. | 多个声音会使他混乱 把他唤醒 |
[19:59] | Isaac? | 艾萨克 |
[20:01] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我吗 |
[20:06] | Yes. | 能 |
[20:08] | I can hear you. | 我能听到你 |
[20:10] | This is Dr. Deaton. | 我是德亚顿医生 |
[20:12] | I’d like to ask you a few questions. Is that all right? | 我想问你几个问题 可以吗 |
[20:17] | Yes. | 可以 |
[20:19] | I want to ask you about the night you found Erica and Boyd. | 我想问你找到艾瑞卡和博伊德那晚的事情 |
[20:24] | I want you to remember it for me | 请尽力回忆 |
[20:25] | in as vivid detail as possible, | 越详细越好 |
[20:29] | like you’re actually there again. | 好像你又回到那里一样 |
[20:31] | I-I don’t wanna do that. I don’t–I don’t wanna do that. | 我不想这么做 我不想这么做 |
[20:34] | – I don’t wanna do that. – Isaac, it’s all right. | -我不想这么做 -艾萨克 没关系 |
[20:36] | Just relax. They’re just memories. | 放松就好 那些只是回忆 |
[20:39] | – You can’t be hurt by a memory. – I don’t wanna do that. | -回忆不会伤害你 -我不想这么做 |
[20:41] | – It’s all right. – I don’t wanna do that. | -没关系 -我不想这么做 |
[20:42] | Relax. | 放松 |
[20:44] | Relax. | 放松 |
[20:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:51] | Now let’s go back to that night. | 现在回到那晚 |
[20:54] | To the place you found Erica and Boyd. | 回到你发现艾瑞卡和博伊德的地方 |
[20:58] | Can you tell me what you see? | 能告诉我你看到什么了吗 |
[20:59] | Is there some kind of building? | 有什么建筑物吗 |
[21:03] | A house? | 比如一栋房子 |
[21:04] | It’s not–it’s not a house. | 不是普通房子 |
[21:06] | It’s stone. | 是石头建筑 |
[21:10] | – I think marble. – That’s perfect. | -应该是大理石建筑 -非常好 |
[21:14] | Can you give me any other descriptors? | 还能给我其它信息吗 |
[21:16] | It’s dusty, so empty. | 有积灰 空无一人 |
[21:19] | Like an abandoned building? | 废弃了吗 |
[21:23] | Isaac? | 艾萨克 |
[21:25] | – Isaac? – Someone’s here. | -艾萨克 -有人在这儿 |
[21:28] | – Someone’s here. – Isaac, relax. | -有人在这儿 -艾萨克 放松 |
[21:32] | No, no, no, they see me, they see me! | 不 不 他们发现我了 发现我了 |
[21:37] | Just memories. | 这只是回忆 |
[21:39] | You won’t be hurt by your memories. | 回忆不会伤害你 |
[21:41] | Just relax. | 放松就好 |
[21:44] | Relax. | 放松 |
[21:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:56] | Now tell us what you see. | 现在告诉我们 你看到了什么 |
[21:58] | Tell us everything. | 全都告诉我们 |
[22:10] | But I can’t control it. | 但是我无法自控 |
[22:12] | Neither of us will. | 我们谁都不行 |
[22:15] | I hear him. | 我听到他说话了 |
[22:19] | He’s talking about the full moon, about being out of control | 他在谈论满月 月亮升起之时 |
[22:23] | when the moon rises. | 就失去控制 |
[22:25] | Is he talking to Erica? | 他在和艾瑞卡说话吗 |
[22:27] | I think so, I can’t– | 我觉得像 我看不 |
[22:30] | I can’t see her, I ca– | 我看不到她 我 |
[22:31] | I can’t–I can’t see either of them. | 两人我谁都看不见 |
[22:34] | Can you hear anything else? | 你还能听到别的吗 |
[22:38] | They’re worried. | 他们很担心 |
[22:40] | They’re worried what they’ll do during the moon. | 他们怕满月之时他们会做出什么 |
[22:43] | They’re… | 他们 |
[22:45] | worried that they’re gonna hurt each other. | 怕他们会自相残杀 |
[22:49] | If they’re locked in together on the full moon, | 如果满月之时关在一起 |
[22:51] | they’re gonna tear each other apart. | 他们会把对方撕碎的 |
[22:55] | Isaac, we need to find them right now. | 艾萨克 我们现在必须找到他们 |
[22:59] | Can you see them? | 你能看到他们吗 |
[23:00] | No. | 看不到 |
[23:01] | Do you know what kind of room it is? | 你知道那房间什么样吗 |
[23:03] | Is there any kind of a marker? | 有没有什么标记 |
[23:05] | A number on a door? | 房门上的号码 |
[23:08] | A sign? | 任何标识 |
[23:15] | They’re here. | 他们在这儿 |
[23:17] | – They–they– – It’s all right. | -他们 他们 -没事了 |
[23:20] | No. | 不要 |
[23:22] | – Just tell us– – They see me. | -告诉我们 -他们看到我了 |
[23:24] | They found me. | 他们找到我了 |
[23:25] | – They’re here! – This isn’t working. | -他们在这儿 -这不管用 |
[23:26] | Isaac, where are you? | 艾萨克 你在哪 |
[23:27] | I can’t see them. It’s too dark! | 我看不见他们 太黑了 |
[23:29] | – Just tell me where you are. – I can’t see! | -告诉我你在哪 -我看不见 |
[23:31] | Isaac, where are you? | 艾萨克 你在哪 |
[23:40] | Just tell me where you are. | 只需告诉我你在哪 |
[23:42] | His heart rate–he could go into shock. | 他的心率 他会休克的 |
[23:44] | – Derek, let him go! – Isaac, where are you? | -德里克 够了 -艾萨克你在哪 |
[23:46] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[23:50] | A vault! It’s a bank vault! | 保险库 是个银行保险库 |
[23:57] | I saw it! | 我看到了 |
[23:58] | I saw the name. | 我看到名字了 |
[24:07] | It’s, uh… | 那是 |
[24:08] | B-Beacon Hills First National Bank. | 比肯山第一国家银行 |
[24:10] | It’s, um–it’s an abandoned bank, and they’re keeping them | 是个废弃的银行 他们把他们 |
[24:13] | locked inside, inside the vault. | 锁在里面 锁在保险库里 |
[24:23] | – What? – You don’t remember | -怎么了 -你不记得 |
[24:24] | what you said right before you came out of it, do you? | 出水前你说了什么吧 |
[24:28] | No. | 不记得 |
[24:31] | You said when they captured you that they dragged you | 你说他们抓住你 把你拖进 |
[24:32] | into a room and that there was a body in it. | 一个房间 里面有具尸体 |
[24:38] | What body? | 什么尸体 |
[24:41] | Erica. | 艾瑞卡 |
[24:44] | You said it was Erica. | 你说那是艾瑞卡 |
[24:51] | – She’s not dead. – Derek, he said, | -她没死 -德里克 他说 |
[24:53] | “There’s a dead body. It’s Erica.” | “那有具死尸 是艾瑞卡” |
[24:56] | Doesn’t exactly leave us much room for interpretation. | 还能有什么别的解释 |
[24:58] | Then who was in the vault with Boyd? | 那保险库里 是谁和博伊德在一起 |
[25:00] | Someone else, obviously. | 明显是别人 |
[25:01] | And maybe it was the girl on the motorcycle. | 也许是骑摩托车的那个女孩 |
[25:03] | – Okay, the one who saved you? – No, she wasn’t like us. | -救你那人 -不 她和我们不一样 |
[25:06] | And whoever was in the vault with Boyd was. | 但和博伊德在保险库里的那人和我们一样 |
[25:08] | What if that’s how Erica died? | 如果艾瑞卡就是那么死的呢 |
[25:10] | They, like, pit them against each other | 他们让两人 |
[25:11] | during the full moons and see which one survives. | 在满月时相斗 看谁能活下来 |
[25:14] | It’s like werewolf Thunderdome. | 好像狼人版雷穹 |
[25:16] | Then we get them out tonight. | 那我们今晚就救他们出来 |
[25:17] | Be smart about this, Derek. | 别犯傻 德里克 |
[25:19] | You can’t just go storming in. | 你不能直接冲进去 |
[25:21] | If Isaac got in, then so can we. | 如果艾萨克进去了 那我们也行 |
[25:23] | But he didn’t get through a vault door, did he? | 但他没穿过保险库门 对吧 |
[25:25] | We need a plan. | 我们需要个计划 |
[25:27] | How are we gonna come up with a plan to break | 我们怎么能在一天内 想出个计划 |
[25:28] | into a bank vault in less than 24 hours? | 闯入银行保险库 |
[25:31] | Uh, I think someone already did. | 我觉得有人成功闯入过了 |
[25:32] | “Beacon Hills First National | “比肯山第一国家银行 |
[25:33] | closes its doors three months after vault robbery.” | 保险库被盗三月后关门大吉” |
[25:35] | Doesn’t say here how it was robbed, | 没说怎么被盗的 |
[25:37] | but it probably won’t take long to find out. | 但估计不用多久就能知道 |
[25:38] | – How long? – It’s the internet, Derek. | -多久 -这可是互联网 德里克 |
[25:42] | Okay? Minutes. | 几分钟就好 |
[25:59] | Boys. | 孩子们 |
[26:02] | Hey, time to wake up. | 该醒醒了 |
[26:06] | Boys. | 孩子们 |
[26:09] | Boys! | 孩子们 |
[26:13] | I got to get to work. You two get to school. | 我得去工作了 你俩去学校 |
[26:17] | Dad! Heather? | 老爸 有希瑟的消息吗 |
[26:20] | No, nothing yet. | 没有 现在还没有 |
[26:27] | Ten hours and nothing. | 十小时 什么都没找到 |
[26:28] | – We’re gonna find something. – Finding something | -我们会找到什么的 -找到什么 |
[26:30] | doesn’t make Erica any less dead | 不能让艾瑞卡起死回生 |
[26:32] | or Boyd any less about-to-be-dead. | 也不能让博伊德逃离死神魔掌 |
[26:34] | Well, we still have time. | 我们还有时间 |
[26:35] | Is this whole, like, “remain optimistic | 这一切 |
[26:37] | in the face of complete and utter disaster” thing | “即使面对彻底的失败也要保持乐观” |
[26:39] | a part of the “be a better Scott Mccall” program? | 都是”做更好的斯科特·麦高”一部分吗 |
[26:42] | Uh, not if it doesn’t work. | 要是不管用就不是了 |
[26:45] | No, it works. | 不 还挺管用的 |
[26:50] | Oh, dad! Dad? | 老爸 老爸 |
[26:53] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[26:57] | So mystery girl leaves a bruise on our arms | 神秘女孩在我们胳膊上留下伤痕 |
[27:00] | that turns out to be the logo for a bank? | 这伤痕恰好是一家银行的标志 |
[27:02] | What’s she trying to do? | 她想做什么 |
[27:03] | Give us investment advice? | 给我们提供投资咨询吗 |
[27:05] | Not at this bank. It’s been closed for years. | 不是这家银行 它已经关闭多年了 |
[27:08] | Why aren’t you telling scott? | 你怎么不告诉斯科特 |
[27:11] | Because according to someone, I need to find something real. | 因为某人要我找靠谱点的证据 |
[27:16] | Which reminds me, um, | 这到提醒了我 |
[27:19] | I can’t drive you home today. | 今天我不能送你回家了 |
[27:19] | I have an errand to run after school. | 放学后我还有事儿 |
[27:24] | All right, so we meet at Derek’s at 5:00 to go over the plan, | 那我们5点在德里克那碰面 讨论下计划 |
[27:27] | And then we don’t get started until dark. | 天黑之后我们就行动 |
[27:28] | Okay. What do we do till then? | 好的 那我们现在干吗 |
[27:30] | What, right now? We’ve got english. | 现在吗 上英语课啊 |
[27:58] | Okay. You see this? | 看到没 |
[28:01] | This is how they got in. | 他们就是从这进来的 |
[28:03] | It’s a rooftop air conditioning vent. | 这是房顶上的通风口 |
[28:05] | Leads down inside into the wall | 它向下一直通到 |
[28:06] | of the vault, which is here. | 金库的墙里 就这 |
[28:08] | Okay? | 看到了么 |
[28:09] | One of the robbers was lowered into this shaft. | 其中一个盗贼下到通风管道里 |
[28:11] | Now, that space is so small, it took him about 12 hours to drill | 但空间太小 他花了12个小时 |
[28:14] | into that wall, which is stone, by the way. | 凿穿了墙 顺便说句 墙是石头砌的 |
[28:16] | Then throughout the rest of the night, they siphoned the cash up | 之后在剩下的时间里 他们把现金 |
[28:18] | to the guys back on the roof | 从墙上的小洞里抽出来 |
[28:20] | through that one little shaft in the wall. | 运给在房顶上等着的人 |
[28:22] | – Boom. – Can we fit in there? | -就这样 -我们进得去吗 |
[28:23] | Yes, we can, but very, very barely. | 倒也行 但很勉强 |
[28:25] | And they also patched the wall, obviously, | 而且他们显然已经把墙补好了 |
[28:27] | So we’re gonna need a drill of some kind. | 所以我们也许会用到钻子什么的 |
[28:29] | I’m thinking maybe a diamond bit– | 我觉得金刚石钻头或许不错… |
[28:30] | – Look, forget the drill. – Sorry? | -毛线钻子 -什么 |
[28:33] | If I go in first, how much space do I have? | 如果我走前面 前面挡住我的有多大 |
[28:38] | What do you–what do you think you’re gonna do, Derek? | 你要干吗啊 德里克 |
[28:39] | You gonna punch through the wall? | 你要用拳头打穿墙壁吗 |
[28:41] | Yes, stiles, I’m gonna punch through the wall. | 对 斯泰尔斯 我要打穿墙壁 |
[28:44] | Okay, okay, big guy. Let’s see it. | 好吧 大家伙 让我们看看 |
[28:45] | Let’s see that fist. Big, old fist. Make it, come on. | 看看你又老又大的拳头 来吧 |
[28:47] | Get it out there. Don’t be scared. | 亮出来吧 别害怕 |
[28:49] | Big, bad wolf. Yeah, look at that. | 大坏狼 你自己看看 |
[28:50] | Okay, see this? | 看到了吗 |
[28:51] | That’s maybe 3 inches of room | 也许就三英寸的空间 |
[28:53] | to gather enough force to punch through solid co– | 够你聚力打穿墙吗 |
[28:58] | Ah! He could do it. | 他能行的 |
[29:01] | I’ll get through the wall. | 我来打强 |
[29:03] | Who’s following me down? | 谁跟我一起下去 |
[29:07] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[29:08] | I’m not up to fighting speed yet, and honestly, | 我可不行 坦白说 |
[29:10] | with Isaac out of commission, | 没有艾萨克帮你 |
[29:11] | you’re not looking at very good odds for yourself. | 你的胜算不高 |
[29:13] | So I’m supposed to just let them die? | 那我就眼睁睁看着他们去死吗 |
[29:15] | One of them is already dead. | 已经死了一个了 |
[29:16] | We don’t know that. | 我们也不能百分百确定 |
[29:18] | Do I have to remind you what we’re up against here? | 难道你不知道我们面对的是什么吗 |
[29:21] | A pack of alphas. All of them, killers. | 一群阿尔法狼 杀人不见血 |
[29:24] | And if that’s not enough to scare your testicles | 如果那还不足以让你吓得屁滚尿流 |
[29:26] | back into your stomach, try to remember that two of them | 但你试着回想下他们两个合体 |
[29:28] | combine bodies to form one giant alpha. | 变为一只巨型阿尔法狼的样子 |
[29:32] | I’m sure Erica and Boyd were sweet kids. | 埃里卡和博伊德都是好人 |
[29:33] | They’re gonna be missed. | 会有人想他们的 |
[29:35] | Could someone kill him again, please? | 谁能再去杀他一次 拜托了 |
[29:39] | Derek, seriously? | 德里克 说真的 |
[29:43] | Not worth the risk. | 不值得你去冒险 |
[29:45] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[29:47] | Yeah, if you want me to come– | 行啊 如果你想我去… |
[29:48] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[29:50] | Got it. | 明白 |
[29:53] | I don’t know about Erica. | 我不了解埃里卡 |
[29:55] | But if boyd’s still alive, we have to do something. | 但如果博伊德还活着 我们就不能袖手旁观 |
[30:01] | We have to try. | 我们得试试 |
[30:03] | But? | 然后呢 |
[30:04] | Who’s the other girl? | 但另一个女孩是谁呢 |
[30:09] | The one locked in there with Boyd? | 那个和博伊德关在一起的 |
[31:30] | Ms. Morrell? | 莫雷尔小姐 |
[31:31] | Keep your mouth shut, and listen close. | 闭嘴 听好了 |
[31:33] | You have no idea what you just stepped into. | 你根本不知道这里有多危险 |
[31:35] | Right now you’ve got maybe 20 seconds to get your ass hidden. | 我给你20秒时间立刻从我眼前消失 |
[31:38] | – What are you doing? – Get in that storage closet | -你要干吗 -躲到那边的贮藏室里 |
[31:39] | over there. Lock the door. | 把门关好 |
[31:41] | When you hear the fighting start, that’s when you come out. | 要听到有打斗声 你就出来 |
[31:43] | – What fighting? – You’ll hear it. Now, go! | -什么打斗 -你会知道的 快走 |
[33:20] | I can’t take waiting around like this, you know? | 我不能在这干等着了 |
[33:22] | It’s nerve-racking. | 我现在心神不宁的 |
[33:23] | My nerves are racked. | 我的神经紧绷着 |
[33:24] | They’re severely racked. | 紧紧得绷着 |
[33:26] | Racked. | 绷着 |
[33:27] | I could beat you unconscious | 我可以把你打昏 |
[33:28] | and wake you when it’s over. | 完事儿后再叫醒你 |
[33:31] | You think Erica’s really dead? | 你觉得埃里卡真死了吗 |
[33:33] | You think I really care? | 你觉得我会在乎么 |
[33:35] | I just–I don’t understand the bank, though, okay? | 可是我就是不明白为什么是在银行 |
[33:37] | Wha–like, why wouldn’t they chain them up | 他们为什么不把他们关在 |
[33:39] | in some underground lair or something? | 地下洞穴之类的地方 |
[33:41] | They’re an alpha pack, right? | 他们可是一群阿尔法狼 对吧 |
[33:42] | So shouldn’t they have a lair? | 难道他们不应该有巢穴吗 |
[33:43] | They’re werewolves, not bond villains. | 他们是狼人 又不是畜生 |
[33:46] | Wait a sec. | 等等 |
[33:47] | Wait a sec. | 等等 |
[33:49] | Maybe they’re living there. You know? | 也许他们住在那 |
[33:52] | Like, maybe the bank vault | 也许银行的金库 |
[33:53] | reminds them of their little wolf dens. | 就是他们的狼窝 |
[33:56] | – Wolf dens? – Yeah, wolf dens. | -狼窝 -对 狼窝 |
[33:59] | Where do you live? | 你住哪 |
[34:01] | In an underground network of caves hidden deep in the woods. | 深藏在森林里的一处地下洞穴里 |
[34:04] | – Whoa, really? – No, you idiot. | -真的吗 -当然不是 你个蠢货 |
[34:06] | I have an apartment downtown. | 我在市中心有套公寓 |
[34:09] | Okay, fine, but still, that just proves that there’s | 好吧 但这至少证明确实 |
[34:11] | something up with the bank. | 和银行有关 |
[34:12] | And why wait around for the full moon, huh? | 而且为什么要等到月圆之时啊 |
[34:14] | Why not just kill them whenever they want to? | 为什么不随便找个时间杀掉他们 |
[34:17] | Maybe they think it’s poetic. | 也许他们也想诗情画意点 |
[34:20] | They’ve already had three full moons to be poetic. | 他们已经诗了三次满月了 |
[34:22] | And here you’ve only had one full hour to be so annoying… | 而我也只用忍受一个小时你的烦人了 |
[34:27] | No, go ahead, finish what you were saying. | 很好 你接着说 |
[34:28] | I’m an–I’m annoying. What were you gonna say there? | 我 我烦人 你丫什么意思 |
[34:31] | What are the walls made of? | 那里的墙是什么做的 |
[34:33] | What? Uh… | 什么 呃 |
[34:35] | I don’t know, like, wood and brick or– | 不清楚 好像是木头的 还有砖头 |
[34:37] | No, the vault, the vault, the walls, | 不是墙面 是穹顶 穹顶墙 |
[34:39] | What are they made out of? | 是什么做的 |
[34:40] | Where would it say that? | 哪里有写 |
[34:44] | Doesn’t say anything. | 什么都没写 |
[34:45] | Where–where would it say the materials, the type of stone? | 关于材质和石头的种类 哪里有详细介绍 |
[34:48] | Oh–oh, hang on. Yeah, here, hang on. | 等等 这里 等等 |
[34:51] | Here. It’s gotta be in there. | 这里 应该在这里 |
[35:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:03] | There’s just something I can’t get out of my head. | 脑子里总有些东西挥之不去 |
[35:05] | The moon’s rising, Scott. What is it? | 月亮要升起来了 斯科特 是什么 |
[35:07] | Risk and reward. | 风险和收益 |
[35:09] | – Which means what? – We’re not measuring | -什么意思 -我们没有根据 |
[35:10] | the risk with enough information. | 所有的信息预计风险 |
[35:12] | We don’t know enough. | 所以我们信息不够全 |
[35:13] | We know time’s running out. | 因为时间不够了 |
[35:14] | Yeah, but think about it. | 是啊 但是你想想 |
[35:15] | They put the triskele on your door four months ago. | 他们放三曲枝图到你门前还是四月前的事 |
[35:18] | What have they been doing all this time? | 那这一段时间他们干嘛去了 |
[35:19] | Why wait until now? | 为什么要等到现在 |
[35:20] | We don’t have the time to figure out every little detail. | 我们没有时间想清楚所有细节 |
[35:23] | Okay, but what if this detail, the reason | 好吧 但是如果这个细节 |
[35:25] | why they waited–what if it’s the most important one? | 是他们等待的理由 万一这是最重要的呢 |
[35:28] | Then we do nothing. | 那我们就坐以待毙 |
[35:30] | And Boyd and Erica are dead. | 博伊德和艾瑞卡只有一死 |
[35:31] | I know what I’m risking. | 我很清楚风险有多大 |
[35:33] | My life for theirs. | 以我的命抵他们的命 |
[35:43] | And I won’t blame you if you don’t follow me. | 你不跟我走 我也不会怪你 |
[35:52] | There, that’s it. | 这里 这里有 |
[35:54] | – Hecatolite. – Is that awful? That sounds awful. | -月长石 -很糟吗 听起来很糟 |
[35:58] | Get ’em on the phone. | 让他们接电话 |
[35:59] | Call them. Now! | 打给他们 现在就打 |
[36:00] | Okay, why? | 好吧 为什么呢 |
[36:01] | ’cause Boyd and that girl aren’t gonna kill each other. | 因为博伊德和那个女孩不会互相残杀 |
[36:05] | They’re gonna kill Derek and Scott. | 他们要杀德里克和斯科特 |
[36:49] | Boyd? | 博伊德 |
[36:56] | Boyd? | 博伊德 |
[37:01] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[37:03] | It’s derek. | 我是德里克 |
[37:05] | Stiles, now is not the best time. | 斯泰尔斯 现在不方便接电话 |
[37:07] | Scott! Scott! No, listen to me, okay? | 斯科特 别挂 听我说 |
[37:08] | Look, you gotta get outta there. | 听着 你们得赶紧出来 |
[37:09] | Look, the walls of the vault are made | 听着 穹顶墙是由一种 |
[37:11] | with a mineral called hecatolite. | 叫做月长石的矿物质做成的 |
[37:12] | – It scatters the moonlight. – What does that mean? | -它会分散月光 -什么意思 |
[37:15] | We’re here to get you out, okay? | 我们是来救你出去的 |
[37:17] | Look, it keeps the moonlight out, okay? | 它会隔离月光 知道吗 |
[37:19] | They haven’t felt the full moon in months. | 他们很长时间没感受到满月了 |
[37:21] | Okay, think of it like the gladiators in the roman colosseum. | 好吧 想象一下罗马斗兽场的角斗士 |
[37:23] | They used to starve the lions for three days, | 他们会把狮子饿个三天 |
[37:24] | making them more vicious, more out of control. | 把他们变得更凶残 更失控 |
[37:27] | Deucalion has kept them from shifting | 丢卡利翁已经让他们连续三个月 |
[37:29] | for three full moons, | 无法变身 |
[37:30] | diminishing their tolerance to it. | 已经让他们的忍耐力消耗殆尽 |
[37:32] | Scott, they’re gonna be stronger– | 斯科特 他们会变得更强壮 |
[37:34] | more savage, more bloodthirsty, Scott, | 更野蛮 更渴望鲜血 斯科特 |
[37:35] | They’re the lions. | 他们就是狮子 |
[37:37] | They’re the starved lions, and you and Derek | 他们是饥饿的狮子 而你和德里克 |
[37:38] | just stepped into the colosseum. | 刚刚进入了斗兽场 |
[37:44] | Derek, we got a problem, a really big problem. | 德里克 我们有问题了 很严重的大问题 |
[37:56] | Cora? | 科拉 |
[37:57] | Who? | 谁 |
[37:59] | Cora? | 科拉 |
[38:02] | Derek, get out. | 德里克 出去 |
[38:05] | Get out now! | 赶快出去 |
[38:06] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[38:08] | Hey, scott! | 斯科特 |
[38:22] | No. No! Wait! | 不 不要 等等 |
[38:28] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[38:29] | Scott, are you hearing this? | 斯科特 你听见了吗 |
[38:32] | Scott! | 斯科特 |
[38:38] | Don’t kid yourself, Marin. | 别自欺欺人了 马琳 |
[38:41] | It’s not the first time you’ve gotten your hands dirty. | 你又不是第一次弄脏自己的手 |
[39:13] | You know her? | 你认识她 |
[39:14] | She’s my sister, my younger sister. | 她是我妹妹 我小妹妹 |
[39:16] | What the hell is she doing here? | 那她在这儿干什么 |
[39:17] | Like I have a clue. I thought she was dead! | 鬼才知道 我以为她死了 |
[39:20] | Look out! | 小心 |
[39:42] | No! Don’t break the seal! | 不 别破坏封闭圈 |
[39:47] | Boyd! | 博伊德 |
[39:57] | – Don’t touch her! – What were you thinking? | -别碰她 -你想什么呢 |
[39:59] | – That I had to do something. – She saved our lives. | -我至少得做点事 -她救了我们的命 |
[40:02] | Yeah, and what do you think they’re gonna do out there? | 好啊 你觉得他们会出去做什么 |
[40:04] | Do you have any idea what we just set free? | 你到底知不知道我们刚放走了什么 |
[40:06] | You want to blame me? | 你还好意思怪我 |
[40:07] | Well, I am not the one turning teenagers into killers. | 我可不是那个把青少年变杀手的人 |
[40:11] | No. No, that’s just the rest of your family. | 对 不是你 是你家其他的人 |
[40:16] | I made mistakes. | 我确实犯了错 |
[40:19] | Gerard is not my fault. | 但杰勒德不是我害的 |
[40:21] | And what about your mother? | 那你妈妈呢 |
[40:24] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[40:29] | Tell her, Scott. | 告诉她 斯科特 |
[40:32] | What does he mean, Scott? | 他什么意思 斯科特 |
[40:39] | What does he mean? | 他什么意思 |