时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Why’re you looking at me like this is my fault? | 为什么这样看着我 好像是我的错一样 |
[00:04] | You’re seeing things, aren’t you? | 你出现幻觉了 对吧 |
[00:05] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[00:06] | Because it’s happening to all three of you. | 因为你们三个都是这样 |
[00:08] | Wake up! | 快醒过来 |
[00:09] | Eight years ago, | 八年前发生了一场车祸 |
[00:10] | almost an entire family died in a car accident. | 差点夺去了一整家人的性命 |
[00:12] | A young girl named Malia was never found. | 而那个叫玛丽亚的女孩的尸体一直没找到 |
[00:14] | Two bodies that were still in the car | 车里残留的两具尸体 |
[00:15] | were covered in bites and slashes. | 布满咬痕和抓痕 |
[00:18] | Malia? | 玛丽亚 |
[00:28] | You see this equipment? | 看到这台设备了吗 |
[00:29] | Very old. | 非常旧了 |
[00:31] | The settings are not quite accurate anymore. | 所以设置也不是很灵 |
[00:33] | So it’s hard to tell just how far to turn the dial. | 不知道力度得调到多少才到极限 |
[00:36] | I think it’s a little high. | 我觉得有点高了 |
[00:39] | I’ve seen some crack their teeth. | 之前被电的人中 有把牙咬碎的 |
[00:41] | Others, they just shake and shake even after their heart stops. | 还有人心跳停了之后 身体还在抖 |
[00:45] | Sometimes we don’t even know they’re dead. | 有时候我们也不知道他死没死 |
[00:49] | But nobody wants to play a guessing game. | 你们不想碰运气吧 |
[00:53] | So, why don’t you just tell us? | 所以 说实话吧 |
[00:56] | Where is la loba? | 母狼在哪里 |
[00:58] | We don’t know where la loba is. | 我们不知道母狼在什么地方 |
[01:01] | No? Maybe you need a different method of persuasion? | 是吗 看来得换个方式让你开口 |
[01:04] | Maybe we cut one of you in half, | 也许把你们中的一位切成两半 |
[01:07] | the other talks? | 另一个就会说了 |
[01:09] | I would love to be there for volunteer, | 我要是知道 我绝对都告诉你 |
[01:13] | but we really don’t know what you’re talking about. | 但我们真的不知道你说的是什么 |
[01:19] | And honestly, | 而且说实话 |
[01:20] | isn’t bisecting people with a broad sword a little medieval? | 用刀剑劈人也太老土了点吧 |
[01:25] | Broad sword? | 用刀剑 |
[01:27] | We’re not savages. | 我们可不是野蛮人 |
[01:41] | We all wonder how far your little healing trick goes. | 我们来看看你们自愈的本领究竟有多强吧 |
[01:46] | What do you think? Can you grow back an arm? | 你觉得有多强 能重新长出一条胳膊来吗 |
[01:48] | We’re pretty sure you can’t grow back your head. | 但肯定不可能长出一颗头来吧 |
[01:54] | Boys. | 孩子们 |
[02:14] | No hablo Espanol. | 别说西班牙语 |
[02:18] | Tu hablas muchos idiomas, Derek Hale. | 忘了你是语言大家了 德里克·霍尔 |
[02:22] | You know exactly what I’m saying. | 你知道我说的是什么 |
[02:25] | And you know who we want. | 你也知道我们说的是谁 |
[02:35] | Where is the She-Wolf? | 母狼在哪里 |
[02:38] | We don’t know any She-Wolf. | 我们不认识任何什么母狼 |
[02:43] | I know you won’t talk, lobito. | 我知道你不会说的 小狼 |
[02:48] | This one will talk. | 但这位会说 |
[02:50] | This one loves the sound of his own voice. | 这位可热爱自己的声音了 |
[02:55] | You should hear me sing. | 你该听我唱唱小曲儿 |
[02:57] | We want to hear you scream. | 我们想要听你尖叫 |
[03:00] | No one ever wants to hear me sing. | 咋没人想听我唱歌捏 |
[03:04] | What could we do to persuade you? | 要怎样你才会说呢 |
[03:16] | Where is the She-Wolf? | 母狼在哪里 |
[03:33] | Think about it. | 仔细想想 |
[03:35] | I’m only going to ask you nine more times. | 我再给你 九次机会 |
[04:41] | I think I found something. | 我找到了点东西 |
[04:42] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[04:58] | It’s a coyote den. | 是个野狼巢穴 |
[05:01] | Werecoyote. | 野狼人 |
[05:04] | You see this? This is Malia’s. | 看到这个了吗 是玛丽亚的 |
[05:05] | Remember, it’s the same one she was wearing in the photo. | 记得吗 和她的照片里穿的一样 |
[05:16] | We shouldn’t be in here. | 我们不应该进来的 |
[05:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:19] | She’s not going to come back now. We just invaded her home. | 她不会回来了 我们闯了她的地盘 |
[05:22] | Our scent’s going to be everywhere. | 这里全沾上了我们的气味 |
[05:25] | If she’s not going to come back here, where’s she going to go? | 如果她不回这里 会去哪里呢 |
[05:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:31] | Can you track her now? You think you got her scent? | 你现在能追踪她吗 锁定她的气味了吗 |
[05:34] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[05:36] | But I’m better at this when I’m a full wolf. | 不过我完全变身时追踪能力更强 |
[05:40] | And I’m still worried that if I do it, | 但我还是担心变身之后 |
[05:42] | I won’t be able to turn back. | 就再也变不回人形了 |
[05:45] | The door’s still open. | 那扇门还开着 |
[05:50] | If I can’t get to Derek, | 如果我找不到德里克 |
[05:51] | we’re gonna have to find someone else to help. | 我们就得寻求别人的帮助了 |
[05:57] | This is basically a crime scene, right? | 这里基本可以算是犯罪现场了 对吧 |
[06:00] | I think it might be a little out of my boss’s league. | 我老板可不能过来 |
[06:04] | And more in my dad’s. | 我老爸能啊 |
[06:20] | You’re sure it was her? | 你确定是她吗 |
[06:21] | I looked her right in the eyes. | 我跟她对视了 |
[06:23] | And they glowed just like mine. | 她的双眼也发着光 |
[06:25] | It makes sense, Dad. | 说得通 爸爸 |
[06:26] | But it wasn’t a girl. | 可那不是女孩 |
[06:28] | It was a four-legged coyote, right? | 那是头四条腿的野狼 |
[06:30] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[06:31] | But yeah, see, | 关于这个 |
[06:32] | that’s the point that we don’t exactly have figured out yet. | 我们还没有完全想通 |
[06:34] | Okay, but if it was a full moon | 不过如果当时是满月 |
[06:36] | and she did change while her mom was driving, | 而她妈妈开车时她开始转化了 |
[06:38] | then anything could’ve happened. | 那一切都有可能了 |
[06:39] | Horrible things could’ve happened. | 可能发生了一些很可怕的事 |
[06:41] | Ripping, shredding, tearing things. | 到处乱抓 撕扯 血肉横飞 |
[06:43] | Which is probably what caused the accident. | 因此造成了车祸 |
[06:45] | Think about it, Dad, all right. | 爸爸 你想想 |
[06:46] | They’re driving, Malia starts to change, | 他们开着车 玛丽亚开始转化 |
[06:49] | she goes out of control, the mom crashes and everybody dies… | 她失控了 而她妈不小心撞了车 大家都死了 |
[06:52] | Except for Malia. | 除了玛丽亚 |
[06:53] | She blames herself, all right, goes off running into the woods | 她一直自责 所以独自躲进了森林里 |
[06:55] | and eventually becomes trapped inside the body of a coyote. | 最终一直困在了野狼的身体里 |
[06:59] | That makes sense. | 确实有可能 |
[07:02] | In a Chinese folktale. | 发生在中国童话故事里吧 |
[07:07] | Boys, this is… This is insane. | 你们说的这些 简直胡编乱造 |
[07:16] | I need this kept quiet. | 一定要保密 |
[07:18] | The two of you, not a word. | 你们两个 别乱说 |
[07:20] | I don’t want anyone hearing about this. | 不能让任何人知道这件事 |
[07:21] | I especially don’t want Mr. Tate hearing about this. | 尤其不能让塔特先生知道此事 |
[07:28] | Scott? Scott! | 斯科特 斯科特 |
[07:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:36] | What did you say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[07:39] | Oh, hell. | 天呐 |
[07:47] | Mr. Tate. | 塔特先生 |
[07:57] | Mr. Tate? | 塔特先生 |
[08:00] | It’s hers. | 这是她的 |
[08:02] | – All right, wait here. – Dad. | -在这里等着 -爸爸 |
[08:05] | I’ll talk to you in a minute. | 我过会儿找你 |
[08:06] | I wouldn’t mind hearing how your mom’s okay | 这么晚你还在树林里乱跑 |
[08:08] | with you running around in the woods this late. | 真想听听你妈妈会怎么说 |
[08:12] | What the hell are you doing bringing him here? | 你带他来这里到底要干什么 |
[08:14] | I’m getting confirmation on a more than significant lead. | 我正在调查一个很重要的线索 |
[08:17] | And starting to understand why your department can’t close cases. | 我似乎明白了 为何你们警局总是无法结案 |
[08:20] | There’s no body. There’s no remains to identify. | 没有尸体 也没有可以确认的残骸 |
[08:23] | Well, not yet, Sheriff. | 现在没有 警长 |
[08:25] | But do a little digging | 不过仔细挖掘 |
[08:27] | and I’m sure you’ll uncover something. | 一定会发现一些什么 |
[08:30] | Like the bones of a 9-year-old girl. | 比如一个九岁女孩的尸骨 |
[08:36] | I think you’re going to find | 我觉得你会发现 |
[08:37] | it’s just a little bit more complicated than that, | 事情要比你想象得复杂得多 |
[08:40] | Special Agent. | 特殊探员 |
[08:41] | Come on, Stilinski, you know how this goes. | 拜托 斯蒂林斯 你也很清楚 |
[08:43] | It’s the not knowing that ruins people like Tate. | 不明真相才是塔特一蹶不振的原因 |
[08:46] | The truth, no matter how profoundly it sucks… | 不论真相怎样残酷 |
[08:51] | The truth is always better than not knowing. | 总比不知道要好得多 |
[09:17] | Here’s where we found the den. | 这是我们发现巢穴的地方 |
[09:18] | It’s right in the middle of the hiking trails. | 就在徒步登山路线上 |
[09:20] | Well, that could narrow it down. | 这样搜查范围就缩小了 |
[09:20] | Coyotes travel in fixed trails. | 一只沿着固定路线走的野狼 |
[09:22] | But I think you’re right about her not going back to the den. | 不过我认为你说得对 她为何不回那个巢穴 |
[09:25] | Coyotes don’t like wolves. | 野狼不喜欢狼 |
[09:26] | And they’re really smart. | 他们很聪明 |
[09:27] | If they don’t want to be heard, they actually walk on their toes. | 如果不想被发现 他们甚至会用蹄尖行走 |
[09:30] | Coyotes tip-toe? | 野狼会踮着脚走吗 |
[09:32] | They tip-toe. | 没错 |
[09:36] | I got to go, but send me the pinned location. | 我得走了 把地址发给我吧 |
[09:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:42] | Hey. I’m Kira. You knew that. | 我叫吉良 你知道的 |
[09:44] | I knew you knew that. | 我知道你知道的 |
[09:45] | I don’t know why I just told you that again. | 我也不知道我为什么要再说一次 |
[09:47] | Anyway, I have something for you. | 是这样 我有东西给你 |
[09:48] | – For me? – Yeah. | -给我 -对 |
[09:50] | About the bardo. | 关于”巴尔多” |
[09:52] | My explanation was sort of all over the place, | 我之前的解释有点不知所云 |
[09:54] | so I did some research and I printed it out for you. | 所以我去查了资料 然后打印了出来 |
[09:58] | Ah, you didn’t have to do that. | 你真不用这么做的 |
[09:59] | It only took a couple of hours. | 只花了几个小时而已 |
[10:01] | Wow. Then you really didn’t have to do that. | 呀 真是麻烦到你了 |
[10:03] | I swear I printed it out. | 我真的打印出来了 |
[10:05] | Kira. You forgot all the research you did for that boy you like. | 吉良 给你喜欢的小子找的调查资料 你忘带了 |
[10:32] | All right, everyone. Let’s get started. | 好了 各位同学 开始上课了 |
[10:34] | We were just talking about Internment Camps and Prisoners of War. | 我们之前讲到《俘虏收容所》和《战犯》 |
[10:38] | There’s a passage in our reading | 里边有一篇文章 |
[10:40] | that I’d like to go over in more detail… | 我想更详细地讲讲 |
[10:42] | Who would like to come up and read aloud for us? | 有谁愿意上来给大家大声朗读一下 |
[10:46] | Mr. Stilinski, how about you? | 斯蒂林斯同学 你来吧 |
[10:49] | Oh, maybe someone else could. | 还是换个人吧 |
[10:52] | Everyone participates in my class, Mr. Stilinski. | 大家在课上都要积极参与 斯蒂林斯同学 |
[10:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:34] | Stiles? You okay? | 斯泰尔斯 你没事吧 |
[11:44] | I should take him to the nurse’s office. | 我带他去趟医务室 |
[11:55] | Stiles, look at me, man. Is this a panic attack? | 斯泰尔斯 看着我 是惊恐发作吗 |
[12:02] | It’s a dream, it’s a dream. This is just a dream. | 这是梦 这是梦 这只是个梦 |
[12:05] | No, it’s not. This is real. | 这不是 这是现实 |
[12:06] | You’re here. You’re here with me. | 你就在这 在我身边 |
[12:10] | Okay, what do you do? | 该怎么办 |
[12:12] | I mean, like, how do you tell if you’re awake or dreaming? | 要怎样辨别你是在做梦还是醒着 |
[12:16] | Your fingers… You count your fingers. | 伸出手…数手指 |
[12:19] | You have extra fingers in dreams. | 是做梦的话手指会变多 |
[12:23] | How many do I have? Hey! | 快数我有几根手指 |
[12:26] | Look at me. Come on, Stiles. | 看着我啊 看 斯泰尔斯 |
[12:28] | Look at my hands and count with me. | 看着我的手 和我一起数 |
[12:31] | One… | 一 |
[12:34] | Two. | 二 |
[12:36] | Keep going. | 继续数啊 |
[12:38] | Three. | 三 |
[12:40] | Four. | 四 |
[12:42] | Five. | 五 |
[12:44] | Six. Seven. | 六 七 |
[12:46] | Eight. Nine. | 八 九 |
[12:50] | Ten. | 十 |
[12:52] | Ten. | 十 |
[12:54] | Ten. | 是十根 |
[13:12] | What the hell is happening to me? | 我到底是怎么了 |
[13:14] | We’ll figure it out. You’re going to be okay. | 会弄清楚的 你会没事的 |
[13:16] | Am I? | 会吗 |
[13:19] | Are you? | 那你呢 |
[13:22] | Scott, you can’t transform. | 斯科特 你不能变身了 |
[13:24] | Allison’s being haunted by her dead aunt. | 艾莉森的姑妈阴魂不散 |
[13:27] | And I’m straight up losing my mind. | 我简直要疯了 |
[13:31] | We can’t do this. We can’t… | 我们做不到 做不到… |
[13:35] | We can’t help Malia. | 我们帮不了玛丽亚 |
[13:39] | We can’t help anyone. | 帮不了任何人 |
[13:47] | We can try. We can always try. | 我们可以试试 方法总会有的 |
[13:55] | Do not forget the chapters on President Carter | 别忘了回去预习《卡特总统》 |
[13:57] | and The Commission on Wartime Relocation. | 还有《战时迁移任务》 |
[14:22] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[15:56] | I don’t want to make it sound like we don’t appreciate your hospitality. | 不是我想抱怨 |
[15:59] | But do you think it would be possible to put that on ice? | 但你不觉得应该把指头冷冻着吗 |
[16:03] | Maybe something for my hand? | 或者给我包扎一下 |
[16:05] | Extra-large Band-Aid? | 就用超大号创可贴 |
[16:07] | Perhaps some antibiotic ointment? | 再抹点抗生素软膏什么的 |
[16:40] | No. | 不 |
[17:00] | You’re the one who saved Isaac. | 是你救了艾萨克 |
[17:01] | I’m the one who was hired to save Isaac. | 有人雇我去救艾萨克 |
[17:03] | Someone hired you to get us out of here? | 有人雇你把我们救出去吗 |
[17:05] | Someone hired me to get Derek out of here. | 雇我把德里克救出去 |
[17:07] | You, I’m totally fine leaving for dead. | 至于你 留你在这等死完全没问题 |
[17:10] | When did I get this reputation? | 我有这么没人缘么 |
[17:12] | – Who hired you? – Deucalion. | -雇主是谁 -丢卡利翁 |
[17:14] | Deucalion? The guy who did that to you? | 丢卡利翁吗 咬你的那个吗 |
[17:18] | Girl’s gotta eat. | 姑娘也得讨生活啊 |
[17:21] | All right, let’s get the hell out of here. | 好了 我们离开这吧 |
[17:23] | We’re not leaving without it. | 没拿到手不能走 |
[17:24] | Without what? | 什么东西 |
[17:28] | A couple of students said they saw it running | 几个学生说他们看见它 |
[17:30] | across the field and back into the woods. | 穿过操场跑回树林里了 |
[17:32] | Thank God, nobody got hurt. | 谢天谢地 没人受伤 |
[17:34] | What happens if she does hurt someone? | 要是她伤人了呢 |
[17:36] | Most likely they’ll have to put it down. | 他们很可能会击毙它 |
[17:38] | Put her down? Dad, try not to forget there’s a girl in there, | 击毙她 爸 别忘了那是个女孩变的 |
[17:41] | one that you’ll be killing. | 你要杀的是人 |
[17:44] | Come on, you aren’t back to not believing, are you? | 拜托 你不会又开始不相信这一切了吧 |
[17:45] | I believe there are a lot of things I don’t understand yet, | 我相信的是 还有很多东西我不理解 |
[17:50] | but that doesn’t mean that everything | 但那并不意味着 |
[17:51] | and anything imaginable is suddenly possible. | 想象就是现实 |
[17:55] | Now, are you 100% sure that this is a girl and not an animal? | 难道你能完全确信 那是个女孩而不是动物吗 |
[18:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:04] | Because Scott’s sure. | 因为斯科特很确信 |
[18:15] | Scott, you been listening? | 斯科特 你都听到了 |
[18:25] | All right, let’s get this figured out. Come on. | 走吧 把事情解决 |
[18:28] | Dad, seriously, I’m okay. | 爸 真的 我没事 |
[18:31] | Why were you not headed to lunch like everyone else? | 那你怎么不去吃午餐 |
[18:33] | They left their bags. I was just trying to do something nice. | 他们把包忘了 我只是想帮忙 |
[18:36] | You do something nice and you make friends. Or so I’ve heard. | 乐于助人就能交到朋友 大家都这么说 |
[18:43] | Scott. I think I know what she was looking for. | 斯科特 我想我知道她在找什么 |
[18:49] | You took the doll from the car? | 你从车上把玩偶拿了 |
[18:50] | Yeah, I thought you could use it, you know, for like her scent. | 是啊 我想会有她的气味什么的 |
[18:53] | Where did you get that? Where did you find this? | 你从哪拿的 你在哪找到的 |
[19:00] | It belonged to my daughter. | 这是我女儿的 |
[19:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:03] | Mr. Tate, I don’t know how you heard about this. | 塔特先生 我不知道您是怎么得知的 |
[19:05] | if you got your own police scanner or what… | 或许您也有警用扫描仪什么的 |
[19:07] | But you can’t be here. | 但你不能进来 |
[19:18] | I have a permit. | 我有持枪许可证 |
[19:20] | California schools are gun free zones, | 加利福尼亚学校禁止枪支 |
[19:22] | permit or no permit. | 有没有许可都一样 |
[19:25] | You need to leave, Mr. Tate. Now. | 请您马上离开 塔特先生 |
[19:31] | You find that animal. You find that thing. | 你一定要找到那头野兽 必须找到 |
[19:54] | Xylazine. It’s a tranquilizer for horses. | 甲苯噻嗪 给马用的镇定剂 |
[19:57] | For a werecoyote, expect it to work within seconds. | 给野狼人用的话 可能需要几秒才见效 |
[20:00] | I only have three. | 我只有三瓶 |
[20:01] | So whoever’s shooting, needs to be a damn good shot. | 所以不管谁开枪 枪法一定得准 |
[20:03] | Allison’s a perfect shot. | 艾莉森是个神枪手 |
[20:05] | She used to be. | 过去是 |
[20:07] | She can do it. | 她可以的 |
[20:08] | If we manage to find the thing. | 首先我们得找到那只野狼 |
[20:09] | Okay, what is the point of him? | 等等 他来这里干什么 |
[20:10] | Seriously, I mean, what is his purpose? | 我说真的 他能干什么 |
[20:11] | Aside from the persistent negativity and the scarf? | 除了会说些丧气话 而且还戴了条围巾 |
[20:14] | What’s up with the scarf anyway? It’s 65 degrees out. | 你有必要戴围巾吗 外面才18度很冷吗 |
[20:17] | Look, maybe I’m asking a question no one here wants to ask. | 好吧 也许这个问题大家都不愿提及 |
[20:20] | How do we turn a coyote back into a girl, | 我们要怎么让一个女孩 |
[20:24] | when she hasn’t been a girl for eight years? | 在做了八年野狼后变回人类 |
[20:31] | – I can do it. – You can? | -我可以 -真的吗 |
[20:33] | You remember the night that Peter trapped us in the school? | 还记得皮特把我们困在学校那天吗 |
[20:35] | In the gym, he was able to make me turn using just his voice. | 在体育馆 他只用声音就让我变身了 |
[20:38] | Deucalion did the same thing in the distillery. | 在酿酒厂丢卡利翁也做了同样的事 |
[20:40] | This is a werecoyote, Scott. | 她可是匹野狼 斯科特 |
[20:42] | Who knows if it’ll even work if you can find someone who can teach you. | 而且不一定能找到教你这种技巧的人 |
[20:45] | That’s why you called Derek, first. | 所以你打给了德里克 |
[20:47] | Yeah, I could try it on my own. | 是 我可以自己先试试 |
[20:49] | But right now, | 但现在 |
[20:50] | I’m too scared to even change into just a werewolf. | 我甚至不敢变身为普通狼人 |
[20:53] | We need a real Alpha. | 我们需要真正的阿尔法狼 |
[20:56] | You know what I mean. An Alpha who can do Alpha things. | 你懂我意思 能施展能力的阿尔法狼 |
[20:58] | You know, an Alpha who can get it going. | 可以威震群狼的阿尔法狼 |
[21:00] | – You know, get it… – Up? | -该出手时能… -变身的 |
[21:03] | Great. I’m an Alpha with performance issues. | 真好 我是个有心无力的阿尔法狼 |
[21:07] | Is there anyone else besides Derek who could help? | 除了德里克还有别人能帮忙吗 |
[21:09] | I wouldn’t trust Peter. | 我不信任皮特 |
[21:11] | – Maybe the twins? – They’re not Alphas anymore. | -双胞胎呢 -他们不再是阿尔法狼了 |
[21:14] | After what Jennifer did, almost killing them? | 詹尼弗那次差点杀掉他们 |
[21:17] | It broke that part of them. | 之后他们就失去那种能力了 |
[21:18] | Yeah, but what if they know how to do it? | 没错 但他们可能知道理论 |
[21:21] | Nobody’s seen them for weeks. | 大家都好几周没见过他们了 |
[21:22] | Well, actually, that’s not totally true. | 其实不完全如此 |
[21:34] | They said they’d meet us here. | 他们说会在这等我们 |
[22:11] | I thought you guys were gonna teach me to roar. | 你们不是要教我咆哮吗 |
[22:13] | We are. You do it by giving in. | 我们正在教啊 你得先放弃 |
[22:15] | Giving in and letting go. | 放弃 放开 才能成功 |
[22:16] | That’s how Deucalion taught us control. | 丢卡利翁就是这么教我们的 |
[22:20] | Hey, you know, that’s funny. | 有意思的是 |
[22:21] | I’ve actually tried something like this one time | 我以前还真这样做过 |
[22:23] | using a heart monitor and lacrosse balls. | 用心跳监测器和几只曲棍球 |
[22:25] | But you’re right, beating the living crap out of him is probably a lot better. | 不过把他揍个半死可能比较有效 |
[22:27] | That’s actually the plan? You kick my ass? | 这就是计划吗 让我挨打 |
[22:29] | You’re afraid to turn. We’re going to make you. | 你不敢变身 我们就逼你变 |
[22:31] | You turn. Then you kick our asses. | 你变身了 挨打的就是我们 |
[22:33] | And then you roar. | 你就可以怒吼 |
[22:38] | You don’t think you can let go with us? | 和我们一起你就不敢变身了么 |
[22:39] | You think you’re going to hurt us? | 还是觉得你会伤到我们 |
[22:41] | Come on, McCall. Give it your all. | 来吧 麦高 释放你的力量 |
[22:43] | We can always heal. | 伤了总能愈合 |
[22:47] | You’re an Alpha. You want to roar like one, | 你是阿尔法狼 想要像阿尔法狼一样怒吼 |
[22:49] | you’ve got to give in full throttle. | 你必须使出全部力量 |
[22:50] | You’ve got to be the monster. | 你得变身猛兽 |
[22:52] | Become the beast. Become everything you’re afraid of. | 变身悍兽 变成你畏惧的一切 |
[22:54] | That’s what gives you power. It gives you strength. | 那是你的能量源泉 会赐你力量 |
[22:58] | Giving into it doesn’t make you the bad guy. | 变身不会让你变坏 |
[23:00] | So long as you can control it. | 只要你能控制自己 |
[23:01] | Sometimes control’s a little overrated. | 有时候也没必要努力控制 |
[23:05] | Come on, Scott. Fight back. | 加油 斯科特 反击啊 |
[23:08] | What if I can’t control it? What if I can’t turn back? | 如果我不能控制自己 变不回来怎么办 |
[23:12] | Then it takes over. You become Malia. | 兽性会占上风 你会变成玛丽亚 |
[23:15] | You get further and further away from being human. | 你会永远无法变回人类 |
[23:17] | You turn into an animal. Or worse. | 会变成野兽 或者更糟 |
[23:19] | You turn into Peter. | 你会变成皮特 |
[23:43] | What? I thought we were helping him. | 干什么 我们不是要帮他吗 |
[23:46] | You help too much. | 你帮过头了 |
[24:19] | Do you think you can hone in on Malia? | 你觉得你能驯服玛丽亚吗 |
[24:21] | If not, we’re going to be in the woods for a long time. | 如果失败 我们就得在森林里待很久 |
[24:24] | I’ve got a pretty good lock on her scent. | 我已经锁定好她的气味了 |
[24:26] | It’s actually kind of strong. | 气味很浓 |
[24:28] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[24:31] | Pee. | 尿液 |
[24:41] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:25] | The ME marked the cause of death as animal attack, | 验尸官将死因标为动物袭击 |
[25:27] | but the authorities are waiting for confirmation by autopsy. | 但当局在等尸检证明 |
[25:31] | Personally, I think it might have been something a little… | 我个人认为事情还有点… |
[25:36] | stranger. | 蹊跷 |
[25:48] | Well, there’s definitely something wrong with it. | 这玩意肯定不对劲 |
[25:51] | The rest of the organs look pretty good, though. | 但其他器官看起来都很正常 |
[26:12] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[26:17] | Oh, my God! I’m so sorry. | 我的天 真对不起 |
[26:21] | I’m… I’m so sorry. I don’t know what I was doing. I’m sorry. | 我…对不起 我不知道我在干什么 我很抱歉 |
[26:28] | Als, better than ring daggers, I guess. | 艾莉森 总比上次拿匕首扎我要好 |
[26:34] | How am I supposed to help anyone if I’m like this? | 我这样还怎么帮别人 |
[26:35] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[26:37] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[26:41] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[26:47] | Show me what to do. | 告诉我要怎么做 |
[27:17] | Anyone else think we might be doing more harm than good? | 你们觉不觉得 我们可能会帮倒忙 |
[27:20] | We’re trying to keep a father from killing his own daughter. | 我们在阻止一位父亲杀他女儿 |
[27:23] | Actually, we’re trying to keep a guy from killing a coyote | 其实是在阻止一个人杀一匹野狼 |
[27:26] | who is actually his daughter, | 而那野狼刚好是他女儿 |
[27:27] | who we don’t know how to | 而我们不知道怎样 |
[27:29] | change from a coyote back to his daughter. | 让这匹野狼变回他女儿 |
[27:31] | And again with the not helping. | 再次谢谢你完全不帮忙啊 |
[27:38] | Did you bring it? | 你带过来了吗 |
[27:48] | A jogger on her early morning run almost stepped right into this. | 有人晨跑 差点踩到这东西 |
[27:51] | Now, you want to tell me exactly | 你告诉我 |
[27:52] | how many of those you put out there? | 究竟在树林里布下了多少陷阱 |
[28:03] | Sheriff, hold on… | 警长 等等 |
[28:10] | Oh, my God. Some kid could get trapped in one of these. | 天啊 孩子们可能会踩到这些东西 |
[28:13] | Some kid could die in one of these. | 甚至可能因此而死 |
[28:16] | My kid died. | 我孩子已经死了 |
[28:18] | Mine. | 我的孩子 |
[28:20] | You and me. We’re going out there right now. | 你和我 我们马上去树林里 |
[28:23] | And we’re going to disarm every single one, | 把这些陷阱全部拆除 |
[28:25] | I don’t care if it takes all night. | 就算通宵也要拆完 |
[28:37] | It’s in the house. | 它就在房子里 |
[29:06] | Tate! | 塔特 |
[29:09] | Tate! | 塔特 |
[29:23] | Wait, wait. Wait! Wait! | 等等 等一下 |
[29:27] | I want the woods cleared of hikers, | 爬山的 跑步的 |
[29:28] | joggers, anybody else who might be on those trails. | 防止任何人逗留在那片树林 |
[29:34] | It took the doll again? | 它又叼走了玩偶吗 |
[29:36] | What the hell is so important about this doll? | 那玩偶到底有什么重要的 |
[29:38] | I don’t know, but listen to me. | 我不知道 但是听我说 |
[29:39] | There are traps all over the woods. | 树林里到处都有陷阱 |
[29:42] | Near the trails. Probably near the car crash. | 山道和车祸现场附近可能都有 |
[29:44] | And Tate is out there with a rifle. | 塔特带着步枪追进树林里了 |
[29:45] | I want you to stay out of those woods. You got that? | 我要你远离那片树林 听见了吗 |
[29:49] | Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯 |
[29:54] | – It’s the doll. – Stiles? | -是那个玩偶 -斯泰尔斯 |
[29:58] | It’s the doll? | 是因为那个玩偶吗 |
[30:13] | All right, but why would it go all the way to the school | 为什么它要为了这么一个玩偶 |
[30:14] | and then all the way back to the house just for a doll? | 费尽周折跑去学校又跑回家 |
[30:17] | One that was in the car wreck in the first place. | 最开始是在汽车残骸里找到的 |
[30:19] | We didn’t find it in the coyote den. | 又不是在野狼窝里找到的 |
[30:21] | It likes the doll. Who cares? | 所以它喜欢那个玩偶 这有什么 |
[30:23] | It likes the doll a lot. | 它非常喜欢那个玩偶 |
[30:26] | What kind of doll is it? | 是什么样的玩偶 |
[30:28] | I don’t know. It’s a doll, you know. | 我不知道 就是一个玩偶嘛 |
[30:30] | It’s got little arms, a big baby head and dead, soulless eyes. | 小胳膊 大婴儿脑袋 呆滞无神的眼睛 |
[30:36] | Actually, I took a pic. | 我好像还照了张照片 |
[30:38] | Here. | 这呢 |
[30:42] | That’s Malia? | 这是玛丽亚吗 |
[30:42] | Yeah, that’s the jacket and the scarf | 是的 我们在狼窝里 |
[30:44] | we found in the den. | 找到了这件外套和围巾 |
[30:46] | Stiles, she’s not holding the doll. | 斯泰尔斯 抱着玩偶的不是她 |
[30:50] | That’s Malia’s younger sister. It’s her doll. | 那是玛丽亚的妹妹 是她的玩偶 |
[31:01] | – I know what she’s doing. – What? | -我知道她要做什么 -什么 |
[31:07] | I know where she’s going. | 我知道她要去哪里 |
[31:14] | Isaac, wait! | 艾萨克 等等 |
[31:51] | Allison, there he is. | 艾莉森 他在那 |
[31:58] | Hit Tate. Use the tranq on him. | 给他打一枪麻醉 |
[32:01] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[32:13] | Okay, come on. | 拜托 别抖了 |
[32:20] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[32:21] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[33:05] | Isaac, she’s gone. | 艾萨克 她不见了 |
[33:08] | Scott, it’s me, you got to call me back as soon as you can. | 斯科特 是我 尽快回电话 |
[33:11] | It wasn’t Malia’s doll. It was her sister’s. | 那不是玛丽亚的玩偶 是她妹妹的 |
[33:13] | Malia left it at the car for her sister. | 玛丽亚把它放在车里 是留给她妹妹的 |
[33:15] | It’s like bringing flowers to a grave. | 就像在坟墓上放鲜花一样 |
[33:17] | Okay, and we stole the flowers. | 而我们把花偷走了 |
[33:19] | So, that’s all she’s trying to do, right. | 她要做的就是这件事 |
[33:20] | Bring the doll back to the grave, to the car wreck. | 把玩偶放回坟墓 放回到汽车残骸 |
[33:23] | That’s where she’s headed. The car wreck. | 她要去的是那里 汽车残骸那里 |
[33:25] | – Stiles? – Yeah. | -斯泰尔斯 -怎么了 |
[33:41] | – Stiles? – Lydia, don’t move. | -斯泰尔斯 -莉迪亚 别动 |
[33:44] | – Look for a warning label. – A warning label? | -找找警告标记 -什么警告标记 |
[33:47] | Instructions on how to disarm it. | 如何解除它的说明 |
[33:49] | Lydia, why the hell would | 莉迪亚 他们为什么 |
[33:50] | they put instructions on the bottom of a trap? | 要把警告标记放在陷阱夹底部 |
[33:51] | Because animals can’t read. | 因为动物们看不懂文字 |
[34:09] | 告警 [此处为斯泰尔斯无法正常阅读的表现] | |
[34:09] | Lydia, we got a problem. | 莉迪亚 我们有麻烦了 |
[34:15] | I can’t read either. | 我也读不懂 |
[34:32] | You don’t need the instructions. | 你不需要什么使用说明 |
[34:35] | When was the last time you’ve ever used instructions? Am I right? | 你什么时候用过说明呢 对吧 |
[34:40] | You don’t need them because | 你不需要看说明 |
[34:42] | you’re too smart to waste your time with them, okay? | 你太聪明了 不用浪费时间看它们 |
[34:47] | You can figure it out. | 你能想出办法的 |
[34:51] | Stiles, you’re the one who always figures it out. | 斯泰尔斯 解开谜题的一直都是你 |
[34:57] | So you can do it. | 你做得到 |
[35:00] | Figure it out. | 解开它 |
[35:26] | Okay, here we go. | 好的 准备 |
[35:30] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[35:37] | Okay, here we go. | 好 开始 |
[37:03] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这才是阿尔法狼该有的吼声 |
[38:31] | Mr. Tate. | 塔特先生 |
[38:41] | Malia? | 玛丽亚 |
[39:06] | 后视镜中显示的物体 实际距离比看起来更近 | |
[39:48] | It’s made from a Rowan tree. | 是花楸树做的 |
[39:51] | It’s mountain ash wood. | 是花楸木 |
[40:01] | And that would be just mountain ash. | 那里面肯定也是花楸了 |
[40:04] | Somebody really doesn’t want our hands in there. | 看来真是不想让我们拿到那东西啊 |