时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Kira, you forgot all the research you did for that boy you like. | 吉良 给你喜欢的小子找的调查资料 你忘带了 |
[00:06] | We’re not leaving without it. | 没拿到手不能走 |
[00:07] | Somebody really doesn’t want our hands in there. | 看来真是不想让我们拿到那东西啊 |
[00:10] | We’re gonna need a lot more help. | 我们需要更多帮助 |
[00:11] | Lydia’s got sort of a talent. | 莉迪亚有种能力 |
[00:13] | I’m psychic. | 我会通灵术 |
[00:14] | You opened a door. | 你打开了一扇门 |
[00:15] | It will draw them here, like a beacon. | 把他们吸引至此 就像灯塔 |
[00:28] | Bring him around back. And keep it quiet. | 把他带回来 不要声张 |
[00:30] | No one needs to know except | 除了必要的人之外 |
[00:31] | for the people who absolutely need to know. | 别让其他人知道 |
[00:43] | Oh, here we go. | 麻烦来了 |
[00:46] | Hey. He is not coming in. | 他不能进来 |
[00:49] | – This is the only hospital that will take him. – What about County? | -只有这愿意接收他 -县医院呢 |
[00:51] | You’d be surprised how fast | 这种人需要手术的时候 |
[00:52] | things fill up when a guy like this needs surgery. | 那些人一般都会忙得腾不出手 |
[00:54] | – They turfed him to us? – Yeah. | -所以把他转给我们了 -没错 |
[00:55] | If County doesn’t want to operate on him… | 如果县医院不想给他做手术 |
[00:56] | Then someone has to. | 总得有人做 |
[01:13] | Somebody needs to do his pre-op interview. | 得有个人给他做个术前检查 |
[01:16] | Who usually does that? | 通常是谁做 |
[01:19] | Me. | 我 |
[01:25] | Get your ass down here now. We have a job to do. | 马上给我滚过来 还有事要干呢 |
[01:28] | Dude, I’m already in bed. | 老弟 我已经窝床上啦 |
[01:29] | And aren’t we getting a little old for this? | 现在还做这种事太幼稚了吧 |
[01:31] | We do this for Coach. | 这么做是为教练好 |
[01:32] | I thought we did this to Coach. | 是为了折磨他吧 |
[01:34] | Whatever, okay? You know he needs this. | 随便啦 反正他需要这个 |
[01:36] | He lives for this stuff. He loves it. | 他就是为此而生的 他就爱这档子事 |
[01:37] | But it’s the middle of the night. | 但现在是半夜 |
[01:41] | 4:15 actually. | 准确地说是凌晨4点15分 |
[01:42] | Which means it’s after midnight | 也就是说现在是新的一天了 |
[01:43] | and officially Mischief Night/Day, | 是恶作剧之夜或者说之日了 |
[01:47] | and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, | 而且呢 更巧的是 |
[01:50] | it’s also happens to be Coach’s birthday. | 今天还是教练的生日 |
[01:51] | So if you are not down here in five seconds, | 所以如果你五秒之内不出现 |
[01:53] | I will destroy you. | 我就去干掉你 |
[01:54] | Okay? And I mean five, four, three, two… | 听到了吗 五 四 三 二 |
[02:01] | – One. – I hate you. | -一 -真讨厌 |
[02:03] | Try to keep in mind exactly what this guy’s capable of. | 一定要时刻警惕这家伙 |
[02:05] | He’s a former electrical engineer 43 00:02:04,479 –> 00:02:06,021 who decided to walk onto a school bus | 他之前是一个电气工程师 带着一颗榴弹 |
[02:08] | with a shrapnel bomb. | 上了一辆校车 |
[02:10] | He left four students dead and a fifth with no legs. | 让四名学生丧生 一名学生失去了双腿 |
[02:14] | Just out of curiosity, | 我就问问 |
[02:15] | have any of his psychiatrists made any progress? | 他的所有心理医生研究出什么了吗 |
[02:20] | I’m told this is the same thing almost every day. | 他们每天都说同样的话 |
[02:22] | When he gets out, he’s going to do it again. | 他们说 他一旦出来 就会再次作案 |
[02:25] | And next time, he’s going to get it right. | 而下一次 他会得偿所愿 |
[02:30] | 术前检查问卷 威廉·巴罗 | |
[02:30] | Mr. Barrow, | 巴罗先生 |
[02:32] | do you understand that scar | 你知道 |
[02:33] | tissue has formed around a piece of shrapnel | 上一次受伤时遗留在你体内的弹片 |
[02:35] | that remains in your body from a previous injury | 周围已经形成了阻碍你的正常生理机能的 |
[02:37] | and that it is now blocking vital functions? | 瘢痕组织吗 |
[02:40] | Yes. | 知道 |
[02:42] | Do you understand that we must put you under general anesthesia | 你知道明天早上我们得将你全身麻醉 |
[02:45] | tomorrow morning in order to remove the obstruction? | 进行移除手术吗 |
[02:51] | Do the kids still pull pranks the day before Halloween? | 孩子们还在万圣节前夜玩恶作剧吗 |
[02:55] | You mean Mischief Night? | 你是指恶作剧之夜吗 |
[02:56] | Where I’m from, we called it Hell Night. | 在我的故乡 我们管它叫地狱之夜 |
[03:04] | And, yes, I understand. | 至于刚才的问题 我知道 |
[03:07] | Do you have any allergies to any medications? | 你对什么药物过敏吗 |
[03:12] | No. | 没有 |
[03:12] | Are you taking any medications other than the ones listed here? | 除了这些药物你还服用过其它药物吗 |
[03:16] | Temazepam. Divalproex. | 替马西泮 双丙戊酸 |
[03:18] | I just take what they give me. | 医生给我什么我吃什么 |
[03:22] | I’m going to need to listen to his heart. | 我得听听他的心跳 |
[03:39] | In… | 吸气 |
[03:43] | And out. | 呼气 |
[03:46] | In. | 吸气 |
[03:52] | In. | 吸气 |
[04:03] | Why don’t you just ask the question you really want to ask? | 你为什么不问你真正想问的问题 |
[04:13] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么那么做 |
[04:15] | I saw their eyes. | 我看到了他们的眼睛 |
[04:18] | Their eyes were glowing. | 他们的眼睛在发光 |
[04:26] | I saw them. | 我看到了 |
[04:29] | I saw their eyes! | 我看到了他们的眼睛 |
[04:31] | Their eyes were glowing! Their eyes were glowing! | 他们的眼睛在发光 他们的眼睛在发光 |
[04:37] | Their eyes were glowing! | 他们的眼睛在发光 |
[05:29] | You’re back in school? | 你们回来上学了 |
[05:30] | No, just to talk. | 不 只是来和你谈谈 |
[05:31] | Oh. That’s kind of a change of pace for you guys. | 对你们来说 这可真稀罕啊 |
[05:34] | Usually, you’re just hurting, | 你们一般一句话不说就伤人 |
[05:35] | maiming, and killing. | 撕扯加杀戮 |
[05:36] | You need a pack. | 你需要一个族群 |
[05:38] | We need an Alpha. | 而我们需要一只阿尔法狼 |
[05:39] | Yeah. Absolutely not. That’s hilarious though. | 绝对不行 不过这笑话不错 |
[05:41] | You came to us for help. We helped. | 你找我们帮忙 我们也帮了 |
[05:42] | You beat his face into a bloody pulp. | 你们把他的脸都打花了 |
[05:45] | That’s not helping. In my opinion, | 根本没帮上忙 在我看来 |
[05:46] | that’s actually counter-productive. | 只起到了反效果 |
[05:47] | Why would I say yes? | 为什么我要同意 |
[05:48] | We’d add strength. We’d make you more powerful. | 加上我们 你们的力量会更加强大 |
[05:52] | There’s no reason to say no. | 有什么理由要拒绝呢 |
[05:54] | I can think of one. | 我能想到一个理由 |
[05:55] | Like the two of you holding Derek’s claws | 你们抓着德里克的爪子 |
[05:57] | while Kali impaled Boyd. | 导致卡莉捅死了博伊德 |
[06:00] | In fact, I don’t know why we’re not impaling them right now. | 我们现在就捅死他俩怎么样 |
[06:04] | You want to try? | 有种来试试 |
[06:12] | Sorry, but they don’t trust you. | 抱歉 他们不信任你们 |
[06:15] | And neither do I. | 我也不信 |
[06:23] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[06:31] | No. No way. | 不 不行 |
[06:36] | – We never finished. – And we don’t have to. | -我们没毕业嘛 -没必要毕业 |
[06:38] | What if I want to? | 如果我想呢 |
[06:39] | You… You seriously want to go back to high school? | 你 你居然想回高中上学 |
[06:43] | Is this about Lydia? | 是因为莉迪亚吗 |
[06:44] | This is about getting Scott to change his mind. | 是因为要让斯科特接受我们 |
[06:47] | We’re not just Betas anymore. We’re Omegas. | 我们已经不是贝塔狼了 已经变成了欧米茄狼 |
[06:49] | The bitches, remember? | 那些贱女人干的好事 |
[06:52] | When everyone we’ve screwed over | 我们以前惹过的家伙们 |
[06:53] | finds out we don’t have a pack anymore, | 发现我们已经没有了族群 |
[06:55] | what do you think’s going to happen? | 你觉得他们会怎么对我们 |
[06:57] | We’re dead on our own. | 我们绝对活不长 |
[07:00] | That’s still better than being back in high school. | 死了也比回高中强 |
[07:03] | I’m not doing it. No way. | 我不干 绝对不行 |
[07:08] | What? | 怎么 |
[07:18] | I’m not taking math. | 我不上数学课 |
[07:20] | I’ll take it for you. | 我替你上 |
[07:27] | All right, that’s my face! | 打到哥的脸了 |
[07:28] | Hey, dude, good decision, buddy. | 兄弟 你的决定是正确的 |
[07:30] | Good Alpha decision. | 阿尔法狼英明 |
[07:32] | – I hope so. – No, you know so. | -但愿吧 -你心里也清楚的 |
[07:45] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[07:47] | – Me? – You. | -说我吗 -不然呢 |
[07:49] | You looking at her? | 你在看她吗 |
[07:50] | Her? | 她 |
[07:51] | Who her? | 哪个她 |
[07:52] | Her her. Kira. You like her? | 就她啊 吉良 你喜欢她吗 |
[07:54] | No. I mean… | 不 我是说 |
[07:58] | Yeah, yeah, she’s okay. She’s new. | 她 她还不错啦 新来的嘛 |
[08:01] | So, ask her out. | 那就约她出去啊 |
[08:02] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[08:03] | Yes, now. | 对啊 现在 |
[08:06] | – Right now? – Right now. | -就现在么 -没错 |
[08:07] | Scott, I don’t think you get it yet. | 斯科特 你似乎还没明白 |
[08:09] | You’re an Alpha. You’re the apex predator. | 你是阿尔法狼 食物链顶端的掠夺者 |
[08:11] | Everyone wants you. | 每个人都想要你 |
[08:12] | You’re like the hot girl that every guy wants. | 你就是每个男生心中的女神 |
[08:15] | The hot girl? | 女神 |
[08:17] | You are the hottest girl. | 你是最性感的女神 |
[08:22] | What? | 什么 |
[08:24] | I’m the hot girl. | 我是女神 |
[08:25] | Yes, you are. | 是啊 |
[08:34] | Peek-a-boo! | 我来了 |
[09:07] | That’s all you got? | 你们就这点水平吗 |
[09:09] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[09:19] | Son of a bitch! | 他妈的混蛋 |
[09:25] | Mischief Night, Devil’s Night. | 恶作剧之夜 恶魔之夜 |
[09:27] | I don’t care what you call it. | 爱怎么叫怎么叫 |
[09:29] | You little punks are evil. | 你们这群小混蛋 |
[09:32] | You think it’s funny every Halloween my house gets egged? | 每年的万圣节都恶整我家 很好玩是不是 |
[09:36] | A man’s house is supposed to be his castle. | 男人的家就是男人的城堡 |
[09:43] | Mine’s a frickin’ omelet. | 我家快他妈成块煎蛋了 |
[09:45] | Oh, this? We’re gonna do this again? | 又来这个 你们觉得我还会上当吗 |
[09:50] | I don’t think so. | 做梦去吧 |
[10:00] | “Happy Birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[10:01] | “Love, Greenberg.” | 爱你的格林伯格 |
[10:15] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:17] | There’s a fly. | 有苍蝇 |
[10:42] | Anybody else here think I should make a minor slip | 有没有人想让我不小心失误一下 |
[10:45] | and let this bastard bleed out on the table? | 让这个混蛋在手术台上流血而死 |
[10:49] | That’s just a little surgical humor, Melissa. Relax. | 我只是开个小玩笑 麦丽莎 放轻松 |
[10:53] | Clamp, please. | 请给我卡钳 |
[10:57] | Suction. | 进行抽吸 |
[11:02] | Let’s see what we have here. | 来看看是什么情况 |
[11:07] | Okay, that’s… That’s… That’s not shrapnel. | 好吧 这可不是弹片 |
[11:10] | Uh, 10 blade. 10 blade. | 十号刀片 十号刀片 |
[11:12] | 10 blade, please. | 快给我十号刀片 |
[11:13] | What’s the problem? You’re missing your 10 blade? | 怎么了 十号刀片找不到吗 |
[11:15] | Doctor… Doctor, I think you should see this. | 医生 医生 你快来看看 |
[11:20] | I really think you should see this. | 医生快来 |
[11:41] | Move! Move! | 快走 快走 |
[11:44] | He’s gone. Barrow’s gone. | 他走了 巴罗走了 |
[11:46] | He’s going to be okay. Stay with me. | 他会没事的 坚持住 |
[11:55] | Don’t you have any anesthetic? | 你就没有麻醉药吗 |
[11:56] | Yep. | 有啊 |
[11:59] | Well, are you at least going to tell me | 你能不能告诉我 我冒这么大险 |
[12:00] | what I risked life and digit for? | 还丢了尊严 是为了什么 |
[12:08] | I’m going to show you. | 你看好 |
[12:21] | After the fire, that’s all that was left of her. | 火灾之后 她的遗骸只剩这些 |
[12:24] | Talia. I can’t decide | 塔莉娅 我不知道 |
[12:26] | if that’s touching or morbid. | 该感动还是该吓尿 |
[12:28] | I guess the real question is, | 不过真正的问题是 |
[12:29] | what are you planning on doing with them? | 你打算拿这些干什么 |
[12:31] | I have to ask her something. | 我有事情要问她 |
[12:32] | And from what I’ve heard, | 据我的了解 |
[12:33] | this is the only way it’s possible. | 只有这样才可以 |
[12:42] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你玩我呢 |
[12:43] | Why do you think I sewed your finger back on? | 所以我才把你的手指接回去呀 |
[12:48] | Sheriff? Sheriff. | 警长 警长 |
[12:51] | These dead flies everywhere? | 那些苍蝇遍布各处 |
[12:52] | They came out of Barrow. Out of his tumor. | 他们从巴罗身体里的肿瘤内飞出来 |
[12:55] | Is that even possible? | 怎么可能 |
[12:56] | Maggots can come from the body. It’s called myiasis. | 得蛆病的话 身体里可能爬出蛆虫 |
[12:58] | But from the stomach? It’s not likely. | 但在腹部出现 不太可能 |
[13:00] | And there’s something else. | 肯定另有原因 |
[13:01] | Last night, he told me why he killed those teenagers. | 昨晚他说了杀死那些孩子的原因 |
[13:04] | Yeah, I know. I read the report. Glowing eyes. | 我看了报道 因为发光的眼睛 |
[13:07] | We know a few kids that fit that description. | 我们认识一些这样的孩子 |
[13:09] | Listen up, everyone. The stolen ambulance has been spotted. | 听着 各位 发现了被偷的救护车 |
[13:12] | Corner of Truman and Spaulding. | 在杜鲁门街与斯波尔丁街的拐角处 |
[13:13] | That’s three blocks from the school. | 那离学校只有三个街区 |
[13:15] | Let’s go. Go! | 行动 快 |
[13:21] | Oh, no. | 没戏了你 |
[13:24] | I don’t think so. | 想都别想 |
[13:26] | There’s no way you come back here after two weeks of nothing. | 你整整两周杳无音讯 现在出现 |
[13:29] | With your cute little smile, the dark eyes, | 带着迷人的微笑 深邃的双眸 |
[13:31] | the brooding forehead, the muscles, | 一副沉思的表情 还有一身肌肉 |
[13:33] | and suddenly we’re ripping | 就妄想和我在教练办公室 |
[13:34] | each other’s clothes off in Coach’s office. | 火热热地滚一场 |
[13:37] | No way. It’s not gonna happen. | 做梦 完全不可能 |
[13:55] | Guidance office? | 去警卫办公室吗 |
[13:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:27] | Wait a minute, wait a minute! Do you mean the William Barrow? | 等等 等等 你是说那个威廉·巴罗吗 |
[14:30] | The Shrapnel Bomber? Spotted nearby? | 那个扔炸弹的吗 他在附近吗 |
[14:34] | A little closer than nearby, actually. | 岂止是在附近 |
[14:37] | How do we get down to the basement? | 地下室怎么走 |
[14:38] | I need to know where every entrance is. | 我需要知道每个出口的位置 |
[14:39] | I don’t want anybody coming in or out of the school. | 不能让任何人进出学校 |
[14:42] | Dad, what’s really going on here? | 老爸 这里到底发生了什么 |
[14:46] | Barrow went after kids with glowing eyes? | 巴罗在追杀眼睛发光的孩子吗 |
[14:48] | He said those exact words? | 他就是这么说的吗 |
[14:49] | Yeah. And no one knows how he woke up from anesthesia. | 是啊 不知道他怎么从麻醉状态醒过来的 |
[14:52] | Just that when they opened him up, | 而且在做手术的时候 |
[14:53] | they found a tumor full of live flies, | 医生发现肿瘤里全是活苍蝇 |
[14:54] | which in any other circumstance would be all kinds of awesome. | 简直是前所未有的吓人 |
[14:57] | Did you say flies? | 你刚是说苍蝇吗 |
[14:59] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[15:00] | All day I have been hearing this sound. | 一整天我都能听到某种声音 |
[15:02] | It’s like… | 就像… |
[15:04] | This buzzing. | 嗡嗡声 |
[15:06] | Like the sound of flies? | 像是苍蝇的嗡嗡声吗 |
[15:09] | Exactly like the sound of flies. | 就是苍蝇的嗡嗡声 |
[15:13] | All I’m saying is, I don’t understand | 我真是不明白 |
[15:14] | why you’re sitting here with me | 你陪我坐在这干嘛 |
[15:15] | instead of in the cafeteria with the other kids. | 怎么不和其他同学去餐厅吃饭 |
[15:18] | Maybe I want to keep you company. | 或许我只是想陪陪你 |
[15:21] | You should be embarrassed | 被人看到你和我在一起 |
[15:22] | to be seen with me. Not keeping me company. | 你应该会尴尬 还是别陪我了 |
[15:23] | 如果我打算记下历史 它就会善待我 温斯顿·丘吉尔 | |
[15:24] | Kira? | 吉良 |
[15:28] | You must have some friends by now. | 你一定交了些朋友吧 |
[15:30] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我也不知道怎么了 |
[15:31] | I had a lot of friends back home. | 转校之前我朋友很多 |
[15:33] | But here it’s like every time I open my mouth, | 但在这里我每次开口说话 |
[15:35] | I just start rambling like an idiot. | 听起来都像个傻子 |
[15:39] | Try again. Fail again. | 屡战屡败 |
[15:41] | Fail better. | 屡败屡战 |
[15:43] | Are you quoting Samuel Beckett to me? | 你这是用萨缪尔·贝克特的话教育我吗 |
[15:45] | I thought that was Yoda. | 我还以为是尤达说的 |
[15:50] | Someone will show an interest. | 总会有人愿意接近你 |
[15:52] | You’re a beautiful girl. | 你是个漂亮姑娘 |
[15:54] | How could they not? | 他们怎么可能不喜欢你 |
[15:56] | The only one who’s shown any interest in me is a rabid coyote. | 唯一对我有兴趣的就是那只疯狂的野狼 |
[16:00] | Maybe you could date the coyote? | 跟野狼约会怎么样 |
[16:02] | I don’t want a date. And I definitely don’t need a boyfriend. | 我不想去约会 也绝不需要男朋友 |
[16:07] | I just want to make a few friends. | 只是想交些新朋友 |
[16:13] | Hey, dude, where the hell have you been? | 哥们 你刚才去哪了 |
[16:16] | The police are leaving. | 警察要走了 |
[16:17] | Why are they leaving? | 他们怎么要走了 |
[16:19] | The police? | 警察吗 |
[16:20] | They must have cleared the building and grounds, | 他们肯定检查过大楼和操场了 |
[16:22] | which means he’s not here. | 确定他不在这里 |
[16:23] | Who? What are you guys… | 谁啊 你们说的… |
[16:25] | He has to be here. | 他一定在这里 |
[16:28] | That sound… The buzzing I’ve been hearing? | 那声音… 我一直听到的嗡嗡声 |
[16:32] | It’s getting louder. | 声音越来越大了 |
[16:34] | How loud? | 有多大声 |
[16:45] | – Hey, Dad, Dad. – Yeah. | -老爸 老爸 -什么事 |
[16:47] | You can’t leave yet. | 你们还不能走 |
[16:49] | We got an eyewitness that puts Barrow by the train station. | 有人目击巴罗在火车站附近 |
[16:51] | Let’s go, Stilinski. | 斯蒂林斯 快走 |
[16:52] | Whoa, whoa. Dad, please just… | 等等啊 老爸 拜托… |
[16:53] | Lydia said that he’s still here. | 莉迪亚说他还在这里 |
[16:55] | Did she see him? | 她看见他了吗 |
[16:57] | Not exactly. No. | 算不上是看见 |
[16:58] | Well, not at all actually. But she has a feeling. | 好吧 没有看见 但是她能感知 |
[17:00] | A supernatural feeling. | 一种超自然感知能力 |
[17:07] | Lydia wasn’t on the chessboard. | 莉迪亚又不是你们那一伙儿的 |
[17:08] | She is now. | 现在是了 |
[17:10] | – Kanima? – Um, Banshee. | -变形怪吗 -是女妖 |
[17:12] | – Oh, God. – I know. I know how it sounds. | -天呐 – 我知道这很荒谬 |
[17:14] | But basically it means that | 她主要的能力在于 |
[17:15] | she can sense when someone’s close to death. | 有人快死时她能感应到 |
[17:17] | Can she sense that I’m about to kill you? | 她能感应到我想宰了你吗 |
[17:19] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:23] | All right, look, | 听好 |
[17:23] | I’m not saying I don’t believe, | 我不是不信你的话 |
[17:25] | but right now, I’m going with eyewitness over Banshee. | 但现在 比起女妖我更信任目击者 |
[17:27] | We’re leaving a few deputies here. | 我们留了人手在这里 |
[17:28] | The school’s on lockdown till 3:00. | 封校到3点 |
[17:30] | Nobody comes in, nobody goes out. | 不许任何人进出 |
[17:32] | Buddy, that’s the best I’ve got right now. | 这是我能给你的最大帮助 |
[17:33] | That’s the best I can give you, Stiles. | 我只能做到这一步了 斯泰尔斯 |
[17:35] | You’re leaving me here, that is not… That is the worst. | 你要把我留这 这 这哪算帮助啊 |
[17:42] | You got it? | 拿到了吗 |
[17:45] | Promise me you’ll be careful. | 你一定要小心 |
[17:47] | I looked right in this guy’s eyes, and it was terrifying. | 我跟他对视过 他的眼神很可怕 |
[17:52] | Yeah. Okay, Mom, I promise. | 好的 妈妈 我保证 |
[17:54] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好吧 |
[18:01] | Lydia thinks that he’s still here even though | 莉迪亚觉得他还在这里 |
[18:03] | the cops searched the whole school. | 虽然警察已经搜查了学校 |
[18:04] | But they didn’t have one thing… | 但他们缺少… |
[18:08] | our sense of smell. | 我们的嗅觉 |
[18:11] | The Bestiary is literally 1,000 pages long. | 怪兽典籍至少有1000页 |
[18:14] | If I’m going to find anything | 让我从里面找出 |
[18:15] | about flies coming out of people’s bodies, | 任何有关人体里飞苍蝇的信息 |
[18:17] | it could take me all night. | 至少得一晚上 |
[18:18] | And remember, the word | 记住 古拉丁语里 |
[18:19] | in archaic Latin for fly is musca. | 苍蝇的单词是musca[银蝇] |
[18:22] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[18:24] | Where do we start? | 我们从哪里开始 |
[18:26] | Upstairs. | 楼上 |
[18:29] | We gotta go. | 得走了 |
[18:32] | So this is how it’s gonna be now? | 就这样了吗 |
[18:35] | We trust them? | 要信任他们了 |
[18:39] | Just because I’m letting them help, doesn’t mean I trust them. | 同意他们帮忙 并不代表我信任他们 |
[18:42] | Yeah, well, I don’t trust them either, | 我也不信任他们 |
[18:44] | or like them. | 也不喜欢他们 |
[18:46] | In fact, I hate them and just want them to die. | 其实我很讨厌他们 他们死掉比较好 |
[18:49] | Well, if Barrow’s actually here and he’s got a plan, | 如果巴罗是有备而来 而且还没离开 |
[18:51] | you might get what you want. | 你的愿望可能就要成真了 |
[19:03] | You got something? | 有什么发现吗 |
[19:13] | Oh, really? | 不是吧 |
[19:22] | Scott and Isaac are in the basement, right? | 斯科特和艾萨克都在地下室吧 |
[19:25] | Yeah, with Ethan and Aiden. The plan is we meet in the middle, | 伊森和艾登也在 我们在中间会合 |
[19:28] | in the boiler room. | 在锅炉房 |
[19:36] | All of the wolves… | 所有狼人 |
[19:38] | all of the ones with glowing eyes | 所有眼睛会发光的学生 |
[19:40] | are in the basement at the boiler room? | 都在地下室的锅炉房吗 |
[19:45] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[19:47] | An engineer could use a boiler room to blow up the whole school. | 只要有技巧 可以用锅炉房炸掉学校 |
[19:50] | We have to get them out of there. | 我们得叫他们出来 |
[19:51] | We have to get everyone out. | 我们得疏散学校 |
[19:53] | How do we do that? | 怎么做 |
[20:20] | Pulling a fire alarm on Mischief Night is one thing, | 在恶作剧之夜拉响火警警报器也就算了 |
[20:23] | doing it when there’s a mass murderer spotted nearby is insane! | 居然在学校附近出现杀人犯时干这种傻事 |
[20:27] | If I was four years younger, I’d punch you. | 我要再年轻4岁肯定揍你一拳 |
[20:30] | What? Coach, that doesn’t make sense. | 什么 教练 这是什么道理 |
[20:32] | Oh, well, it does to me! | 我的道理 |
[20:38] | There. | 那边 |
[20:43] | We didn’t find anything. | 毫无踪迹 |
[20:44] | Not even a scent. | 气味都没有 |
[20:46] | 3:00, so school’s over. | 3点了 可以放学了 |
[20:47] | If there was a bomb, wouldn’t he have set it off by now? | 要真有炸弹 他也该引爆了吧 |
[20:49] | Does that mean everybody’s safe? | 所以我们安全了吗 |
[20:51] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[20:54] | I just… | 我 |
[20:57] | I don’t know. | 真不知道 |
[21:12] | How loud are you playing that thing? | 你的音乐到底开了多大声 |
[21:15] | Let’s go! Get the hell out of here! | 快走 给我离开这里 |
[21:33] | You know, there’s always an element of danger | 你知道的 这种仪式 |
[21:35] | to rituals like this. | 总存在危险性的 |
[21:36] | I’m not particularly fond of them. | 我不喜欢这种东西 |
[21:39] | Unless they somehow | 除非 |
[21:43] | benefit me. | 对我有好处 |
[21:46] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[21:48] | I want to keep them. | 我想要留下她的指甲 |
[21:50] | Sentimental value. | 留作纪念 |
[21:51] | She was your mother, but she was also my sister. | 她是你妈妈 但她也是我姐姐啊 |
[21:54] | What? Am I not allowed a little bit of sentiment? | 怎么 我就不能感性一下吗 |
[22:27] | – Too long. – No! No, wait! | -等太久了 -不 等等 |
[22:39] | Kira? | 吉良 |
[22:43] | Get ready for dinner. And put on something nice. | 准备吃晚饭 换件好点的衣服 |
[22:48] | Why would I need to wear something nice? | 为什么要换衣服 |
[22:52] | I invited a guest for what I like to call the | 我邀请了一位客人来吃晚餐 |
[22:55] | “Thank You for Saving My Daughter | 作为英勇地从野狼爪下 |
[22:57] | from Becoming a Coyote Dinner” Dinner. | 救下我女儿的感谢晚餐 |
[23:04] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[23:11] | So, Scott, I’m sure that as a native Californian, | 斯科特 既然你是加州人 |
[23:14] | you’ve eaten at some pretty impressive Japanese sushi restaurants, | 一定去过很多地道的日本寿司店吧 |
[23:18] | but I have to tell you that my husband is a superb chef. | 不过我得说 我丈夫可是位优秀厨师 |
[23:23] | Okay, we have Hamachi, Uni, Ikura, and Hirame. | 这里有狮鱼刺参 鳗鱼寿司 鲑鱼还有比目鱼 |
[23:33] | You’ve never eaten sushi before, have you? | 你从来没吃过寿司吧 |
[23:37] | Is it all raw? | 全是生的吗 |
[23:39] | Not the rice. | 米饭是熟的 |
[23:40] | Oh, my God, guys. We were supposed to have lasagna tonight. | 天啊 我们今晚本应该吃意大利千层面的 |
[23:42] | I was trying to impress him. I didn’t want to bring out the… | 我想展示一下手艺嘛 没想到… |
[23:45] | You know what? I’ll make lasagna. | 那好吧 我去做意大利千层面 |
[23:48] | Oh, no, no! It’s okay. I can try anything. Really. | 不用 没关系 我不挑食 真的 |
[24:03] | Here. Try holding this one like a pencil. | 我教你 这根筷子要像握铅笔一样 |
[24:08] | And this one goes under it, like this. | 另一根就握在这根下面 像这样 |
[24:12] | Then you just move the top one, | 然后只动上面这根筷子就行 |
[24:14] | – like, like this… – Yeah. Thanks. | -像这样 -懂了 谢谢 |
[24:48] | Sushi? | 吃寿司吧 |
[24:59] | What do the different colored strings mean? | 不同颜色的线是什么意思 |
[25:01] | Oh, just different stages of the investigation. | 只是代表调查的不同阶段 |
[25:04] | So green is solved, | 绿色代表已解决 |
[25:06] | yellow is to be determined, blue’s just pretty. | 黄色代表已确定 蓝色只是因为好看 |
[25:09] | – What does red mean? – Unsolved. | -红色什么意思 -未解决 |
[25:11] | You only have red on the board. | 你的板子上全是红色 |
[25:12] | Yes, I’m aware. Thank you. | 没错 我知道 谢谢提醒 |
[25:15] | Did you get detention for pulling the alarm? | 你拉警报被罚留堂了吗 |
[25:18] | Yep. Every day this week. | 这周每天都得留堂 |
[25:20] | It’s okay, though. We were onto something. | 但没关系 我们那样做是为了大家 |
[25:22] | Even though we couldn’t find any proof of Barrow being there? | 可是当时明明没有任何确切证据 |
[25:29] | Hey, Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[25:32] | You’ve been right every time something like this has happened, okay? | 每次发生这种事 你的感觉都没错 对吧 |
[25:34] | So don’t start doubting yourself now. | 所以别急着怀疑自己 |
[25:38] | No scent. No bomb. | 没有气味 没有爆炸 |
[25:45] | And I got you in trouble. | 还害你被留堂 |
[25:46] | Okay, look. Barrow was there. All right? | 听我说 巴罗肯定去过那里 |
[25:51] | You knew it. You felt it. Okay? | 你心里明白 你感觉到了 对吧 |
[25:56] | And look, if you wanted to, I’d go back to that school right now | 如果你需要的话 我可以现在就回学校 |
[26:00] | and search all night just to prove it. | 找一通宵也要证明他去过那里 |
[26:15] | Get up. Get up now. We’re going to the school. | 起来 快起来 我们得去学校 |
[26:47] | – Electrified the windows? – Yep. | -窗户通了电吗 -是的 |
[26:49] | Didn’t wanna say anything about it? | 你没什么想解释的吗 |
[26:52] | – Nope. – Okay. | -没有 -好吧 |
[26:55] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[26:55] | I figured you could use an extra pair of eyes. | 我想多双眼睛也不会坏事 |
[27:00] | Can you read Latin? | 你会拉丁文吗 |
[27:02] | No. But I can look at pictures. | 不会 但我能看图片啊 |
[27:24] | That’s not exactly my color. | 这个颜色不适合我 |
[27:30] | This is going to be excruciatingly painful. | 你肯定会疼痛难忍 |
[27:33] | Just do it. | 赶紧动手 |
[27:34] | Oh, I’m going to. | 马上就动手 |
[27:38] | I just wanted you to know we all have our petty revenges. | 我只是想让你知道 这是私人恩怨 |
[27:46] | So you guys moved here from New York? | 所以你们是从纽约搬来这里的 |
[27:48] | I have family ties here. Several generations. | 我祖辈在这边 好几代之前 |
[27:51] | – Yukimura is Japanese, right? – Yes. | -幸村是日本姓氏 对吧 -没错 |
[27:54] | But I’m actually Korean. When my wife and I married, | 但我其实是韩国人 我跟她结婚后 |
[27:57] | I took her name, | 我决定跟她姓 |
[27:58] | as she was the only surviving member of her family. | 因为她是她们家族成员中唯一活下来的 |
[28:00] | You didn’t want to take both names? | 不能保留各自的本姓吗 |
[28:01] | We were married in Japan, | 我们在日本结的婚 |
[28:03] | where the law says that the couple must share the same name. | 当地法律规定夫妻必须同姓 |
[28:06] | To belong to the same koseki. | 为了归入同一户籍 |
[28:08] | My wife’s lineage is quite unique. | 我妻子的家系很独特 |
[28:10] | I was actually going to discuss it in class. | 我还想在课上做讨论的 |
[28:12] | Please don’t. | 求别说 |
[28:14] | Kira. You should be proud of your heritage. | 吉良 你应该以家族传统为荣 |
[28:18] | It was a profound honor to join your mother’s family. | 我很荣幸能成为你母亲家族的一员 |
[28:22] | Scott? What happened to your wasabi? | 斯科特 你的芥末酱怎么没了 |
[28:28] | I thought it was guacamole. | 我以为是鳄梨酱 |
[28:34] | So what are we looking for? | 我们要找什么 |
[28:38] | That was supposed to be locked. | 这门应该是锁上的 |
[28:39] | Yeah. I know. Notice anything else? | 没错 我知道 还有其他发现吗 |
[28:42] | It smells like chemicals. | 一股化学药剂的味道 |
[28:47] | They wouldn’t have been able to catch his scent. | 难怪他们没闻到他的气味 |
[29:05] | He was here, performing very minor surgery on himself. | 他来过这里 给自己做了个小手术 |
[29:09] | You were right. | 你的感觉是对的 |
[29:10] | Then why don’t I feel good about this? | 为什么我一点都不欣慰呢 |
[29:11] | Probably because he was here to kill somebody. | 可能是因为他是来杀人的 |
[29:13] | – But who? – That’s what we gotta figure out. | -杀谁 -这就是我们要查的事 |
[29:18] | We could spread out, start looking for… anything. | 分开找吧 寻找任何线索 |
[29:28] | Lydia, what are those? | 莉迪亚 那些是什么 |
[29:30] | Atomic numbers. | 原子序数 |
[29:36] | Is it a formula? | 是化学式吗 |
[29:38] | Not really. 19’s potassium. 53’s iodine. 88’s radium. | 不算是 19是钾 53是碘 88是镭 |
[29:43] | The first two make potassium iodide… | 前两个能合成碘化钾… |
[29:50] | Potassium is K? | 钾的符号是K吗 |
[29:51] | From kalium, the scientific neo-Latin name. | 拉丁语中钾的首字母 |
[29:57] | What’s radium? | 镭的符号是什么 |
[30:04] | Ra R-a. | |
[30:11] | Kira. | 吉良 |
[31:05] | Yes, Mom. I ate sushi. | 妈 对 我吃了寿司 |
[31:07] | I didn’t even know that you could use chopsticks. | 我都不知道你竟然会用筷子 |
[31:10] | – Mom, can I ask you something? – Yeah. | -妈 能问你件事吗 -问吧 |
[31:13] | Why didn’t you… | 你为什么没… |
[31:16] | How come you never changed your name back to Delgado? | 为什么没把你的姓改回德尔加多呢 |
[31:20] | Do you mean, why did I keep your father’s name? | 你是说 我为什么要保留你父亲的姓吗 |
[31:23] | – Yeah. – Yeah. Because it’s your name, too, honey. | -是的 -因为这也是你的姓 儿子 |
[31:29] | I gotta go, sweetheart, okay? I love you. | 我得挂了 宝贝 爱你 |
[31:37] | Oh, thank God. No offense to sushi. | 谢天谢地 无意冒犯寿司 |
[31:42] | Yeah,we probably should have started you out on California rolls. | 应该先让你吃加州寿司适应一下的 |
[32:07] | You find anything? | 发现什么了吗 |
[32:09] | There’s a reference about flies | 这里有条消息 |
[32:10] | being able to carry messages to the dead. | 关于能向死人传递消息的苍蝇 |
[32:14] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[32:15] | Oh, just… Beelzebub, the Lord of the Flies. | 只有魔王 苍蝇王什么的 |
[32:34] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[32:37] | What? | 什么 |
[32:39] | You were just trying to kiss me. | 你刚刚想吻我 |
[32:41] | No, I wasn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[32:42] | Then what were you trying to do? Head-butt me? | 那你刚想干什么 用头撞我吗 |
[32:47] | All right, maybe I was trying to kiss you. | 好吧 我是想吻你 |
[32:51] | Are you completely, totally out of your mind? | 你是完全丧失理智了吗 |
[32:53] | You actually think that I would want to kiss you? | 你居然觉得我会想吻你 |
[32:55] | Or… or any other werewolf again? | 或者吻任何其他狼人 |
[32:58] | Because trust me on this, | 相信我 |
[32:59] | I would never kiss you. Ever. | 我不会再吻你 绝不会 |
[33:03] | – Never. – Never. Okay. All right, fine. | -永远不会 -永远不会 好吧 |
[33:07] | I won’t kiss you either. | 我也不会吻你 |
[33:28] | Allison. Can I see you in my office? | 艾莉森 到我办公室来 |
[33:34] | Where I keep my guns. | 我放枪的地方 |
[33:43] | Another werewolf? | 又一个狼人 |
[33:52] | Did you see her? What did you ask her? | 你看见她了吗 你问了她什么 |
[33:55] | Did she say anything about me? | 她说了有关我的事吗 |
[34:00] | Well, that doesn’t look good. | 你这表情可真不咋地 |
[34:05] | – Thanks for dinner. – For the sushi or the pizza? | -谢谢你的晚餐 -谢谢寿司还是披萨 |
[34:11] | Uh… the pizza was good. | 披萨很好 |
[34:17] | You seem like a really nice guy. | 你似乎是个好人 |
[34:19] | And not just because you kept me from getting eaten by a coyote. | 不只是因为你从野狼爪下保护了我 |
[34:27] | Did I do something else? | 我还做了其他事吗 |
[34:30] | Yeah. You remembered my name. | 是啊 你记住了我的名字 |
[34:48] | Scott! | 斯科特 |
[34:50] | Scott? Scott! | 斯科特 斯科特 |
[34:57] | Barrow, he took Kira! | 巴罗 他抓走了吉良 |
[34:58] | We know. He was after her the whole time. | 我们知道 他一直是在找她 |
[35:02] | No, nothing. | 什么也没找到 |
[35:03] | Just stuff about flies and the dead. | 只有一些有关苍蝇和死人的东西 |
[35:05] | Nothing else. | 没有其他的 |
[35:06] | All right, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[35:08] | We have to think of something. He’s going to kill her. | 我们得想想办法 他会杀了她的 |
[35:10] | I knew he was there. How did I know that? | 我知道他在那里 我怎么会知道 |
[35:14] | Because you heard the flies, right? | 因为你听见苍蝇声了 对吗 |
[35:15] | What do you hear now? | 你现在听见什么了 |
[35:19] | Nothing. I feel like I can do this. | 什么也没有 我觉得我可以 |
[35:22] | But I don’t know what to do. | 但是我不知道怎么做 |
[35:25] | It’s like it’s on the tip of my tongue, | 就好像呼之欲出 |
[35:27] | and I don’t know how to trigger it. | 但我不知道怎样说出来 |
[35:29] | I just… I swear to God, | 我 我对天发誓 |
[35:32] | it literally makes me want to scream. | 我简直快要抓狂尖叫了 |
[35:35] | Okay, then scream. Lydia, scream. | 好的 那就尖叫 莉迪亚 尖叫吧 |
[36:12] | It’s not flies. | 不是苍蝇 |
[36:16] | It’s electricity. | 是电流 |
[36:19] | Wait a second, Barrow was an electrical engineer. | 等等 巴罗曾经是个电器工程师 |
[36:21] | He worked at a power substation. | 他曾在配电站工作 |
[36:24] | What substation? | 哪个配电站 |
[36:38] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[36:42] | Right now? Ah. Right now, | 现在吗 现在 |
[36:46] | I’m gonna take your picture. | 我要给你照相 |
[36:51] | Just a little proof of our time here together. | 作为我们在这儿共度的时光的证明 |
[36:57] | A little proof for all of those people who never believed. | 证明给那些不相信的人看 |
[37:06] | Okay, you got your picture. You want to let me go now? | 好了 你有照片了 能让我走吗 |
[37:15] | Did you ever see a movie called Village of the Damned? | 你看没看过一部叫《诅咒村庄》的电影 |
[37:18] | The original. Not the remake. | 原版的 不是翻拍的 |
[37:20] | Nobody cares about crappy remakes. | 没人喜欢那些粗制滥造的翻拍 |
[37:21] | I’m talking about the 1960 black-and-white masterpiece. | 我说的是1960年的黑白电影杰作 |
[37:27] | It’s about this group of children. | 讲的是一群孩子 |
[37:32] | Blonde-haired, beautiful children | 美丽的金发孩子 |
[37:35] | who can make their eyes glow. | 他们的眼睛会发光 |
[37:42] | And they do terrible, terrible things. | 他们做了很多坏事 |
[37:45] | The tag line on the poster read, | 海报的标语是 |
[37:48] | “Beware the stare that will paralyze the will of the world.” | “那些眼神 会让世界瘫痪” |
[37:56] | Now, when I told everyone | 可是当我告诉大家 |
[37:58] | that I saw children with glowing eyes, | 我看见眼睛会发光的孩子时 |
[38:00] | they wouldn’t believe me. | 他们却不相信我 |
[38:02] | I tried to get them to do something. | 我想让他们采取措施 |
[38:04] | But they wouldn’t budge. They wouldn’t move. | 但他们不肯 完全不肯行动 |
[38:11] | As if they had been paralyzed. | 他们就像瘫痪了一样 |
[38:18] | I am going to shake them out of their paralysis. | 我要把他们从瘫痪中摇醒 |
[38:21] | I’m going to get them moving. I’m going to… | 我要让他们行动起来 我要 |
[38:26] | I am going to galvanize them. | 我要刺激[电击]他们 |
[38:37] | Okay. Wait here, all right? Just wait for the cops to come. | 好的 在这儿等着 好吗 等警察来 |
[38:42] | Me? Wait, why? | 我 等等 为什么 |
[38:45] | I only got one bat. | 我只有一个球棒 |
[38:57] | Scott! No! | 斯科特 不要 |
[38:59] | Look out! | 小心 |
[39:13] | Don’t… She’s not… she’s not the one you want. | 不要 她不是你想要的人 |
[39:30] | No… | 不要 |
[39:37] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[39:39] | Stop! No! | 住手 不 |
[41:07] | Isaac! Isaac! | 艾萨克 艾萨克 |
[41:09] | – Isaac! – Isaac, come on, open the door! | -艾萨克 -艾萨克 快开门 |
[41:11] | – Isaac! – Isaac, open up! | -艾萨克 -艾萨克 开门 |