时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | That was supposed to be locked. | 这门应该是锁上的 |
[00:03] | – What are those? – Atomic numbers. | -那些是什么 -原子序数 |
[00:05] | Kira. | 吉良 |
[00:06] | I’m gonna take your picture. | 我要给你照相 |
[00:08] | Proof of our time here together. | 作为我们在这儿共度的时光的证明 |
[00:19] | Isaac! Isaac, open up! | -艾萨克 -艾萨克 开门 |
[01:03] | Isaac? | 艾萨克 |
[01:06] | Isaac! | 艾萨克 |
[01:10] | He’s freezing. Dad, he’s like ice. | 他冻僵了 老爸 摸起来跟冰块似的 |
[01:12] | Isaac, look at me. Isaac. | 艾萨克 看着我 艾萨克 |
[01:13] | What’s happening to him? | 他怎么了 |
[01:14] | Isaac, come on. | 艾萨克 挺住 |
[01:17] | Isaac, listen. You have to turn. | 艾萨克 听着 你必须转化 |
[01:19] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[01:20] | You need to trigger it. Come on. Turn! | 你需要转化 加油 转化 |
[01:23] | Turn! | 转化 |
[01:24] | Turn! | 转化 |
[01:32] | Did you see them? | 你看到他们了吗 |
[01:33] | Who? | 谁 |
[01:34] | They were five of them. | 他们有五个人 |
[01:37] | They wore black. | 他们穿黑色衣服 |
[01:41] | I couldn’t… I couldn’t see their faces. | 我 我看不到他们的脸 |
[01:43] | They were covered. | 他们把脸挡上了 |
[01:44] | What do you mean? Like masks? | 什么意思 用面具之类的吗 |
[01:46] | One of them… I could see his eyes. | 其中一个 我能看到他的眼睛 |
[01:47] | They were greenish-yellow. Like a… | 那对眼睛是黄绿色的 就像 |
[01:52] | Like a firefly. | 就像萤火虫的光 |
[01:57] | Security system wasn’t triggered. | 保安系统没有被触发 |
[01:59] | Then how did they get in? | 那他们是怎么进来的 |
[02:00] | They didn’t. | 他们没有 |
[02:02] | It was like they came out of the shadows. | 他们就像从阴影中走出来的一样 |
[02:07] | Do you know what that means? | 你知道这是什么意思吗 |
[02:09] | Dad? | 爸 |
[02:11] | Um… I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[02:15] | Listen, the two of you… | 听着 你们两个 |
[02:17] | I need you to keep this quiet for a few hours. | 这事先不要跟别人说 |
[02:19] | From everyone? | 任何人吗 |
[02:21] | Just 24 hours. | 24小时就好 |
[02:23] | They could’ve killed him, Dad. | 他们完全可以杀了他 爸爸 |
[02:25] | But they didn’t. | 但他们没有 |
[02:27] | And I think there’s a reason why. | 我觉得肯定有原因 |
[02:31] | I think they might have been after me. | 他们也许是要找我 |
[03:46] | So when did you get there? | 你们什么时候到的 |
[03:49] | At the same time. | 同时 |
[03:52] | At the same time as who? | 和谁同时 |
[03:53] | At the same time as me. | 和我同时 |
[03:54] | By coincidence? | 是碰巧吗 |
[03:55] | What do you mean coincidence? | 碰巧是什么意思 |
[03:56] | That’s what I’m asking you. | 那就是我想问你的 |
[03:58] | The two of you arrived at the same time. | 你们两个同时到的 |
[03:59] | Was that coincidence? | 那是巧合吗 |
[04:01] | Are you asking me? | 你是在问我吗 |
[04:02] | I think he’s asking me. | 我想他是在问我 |
[04:03] | I think he’s asking the both of you. | 我觉得他在问你们两个 |
[04:05] | Okay, let me answer the questions. | 好吧 问题由我来回答 |
[04:10] | Let me ask the questions. | 不对 问题由我来问 |
[04:12] | Just so I have this absolutely clear. | 这样我才能明确了解情况 |
[04:15] | Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. | 巴罗当时藏在学校的化学试剂储藏柜中 |
[04:18] | Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard | 有人在黑板上给他留了一条隐藏的信息 |
[04:20] | telling him to kill Kira. | 告诉他杀掉吉良 |
[04:22] | Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation | 然后巴罗带着吉良去了配电站 |
[04:26] | and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her, | 把她绑住 想要电死她 |
[04:29] | which blacked out the entire town. | 结果造成整个小镇都停电了 |
[04:32] | Sounds about right. | 应该是这样 |
[04:33] | How did you know he’d take her to a power station? | 你怎么知道他会把她带到配电站去的 |
[04:36] | Well, ’cause he was an electrical engineer. | 因为他曾经是电力工程师 |
[04:37] | So where else would he take her? | 他还能把她带到哪里去 |
[04:40] | That’s one hell of a deduction there, Stiles. | 这推理很厉害 斯泰尔斯 |
[04:42] | Yeah, what can I say? I take after my pops. | 当然啦 得了我老爸的真传嘛 |
[04:44] | He’s in law enforcement. | 他在执法机关工作 |
[04:51] | Stiles, just, uh… just answer the man. | 斯泰尔斯 直接回答他的问题 |
[04:54] | We made a good guess. | 我们猜得比较准 |
[04:56] | What were the two of you doing? | 你们两个之前在做什么 |
[04:58] | – Eating pizza. – Eating sushi. | -吃比萨 -吃寿司 |
[05:02] | – Eating sushi. – Eating pizza. | -吃寿司 -吃披萨 |
[05:05] | Eating sushi and pizza. | 吃寿司和披萨 |
[05:08] | You believe this? | 你相信吗 |
[05:09] | To be honest, I haven’t believed a word Stiles has said | 说实话 自从斯泰尔斯学会说话 |
[05:12] | since he learned how to speak. | 我就没信过他 |
[05:13] | But I think these kids found themselves | 但是我觉得这只是因为 |
[05:16] | in the right place at the right time | 天时地利人和 |
[05:18] | and that girl sitting there is very lucky for it. | 而坐在那里的那位女孩非常幸运 |
[05:21] | Kira, is that how you remember it? | 吉良 你记得的是这样吗 |
[05:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:34] | Could I get my phone back now? | 能把我的手机还给我了吗 |
[05:38] | Sorry, but no. | 抱歉 但是不行 |
[05:44] | Kira, a deputy is going to take you home. | 吉良 会有警员送你回家 |
[05:46] | But we’ll need you to fill out some paperwork first. | 不过你得先填一些文件资料 |
[05:58] | Scott… | 斯科特 |
[06:03] | I don’t know why you guys are lying. | 我不知道你们为什么要撒谎 |
[06:05] | Or why Stilinski is content to listen to this crap. | 也不知道斯蒂林斯为什么相信你们 |
[06:08] | But try and remember something. | 但是你要记住 |
[06:10] | If half this story about Barrow is true, | 如果关于巴罗的事是真的 |
[06:12] | then not only did someone help set him loose, | 那么不止是有人帮他离开 |
[06:13] | but he was a pawn in their little game. | 他甚至只是一颗棋子 |
[06:16] | A mass murderer is bad enough. | 一个疯狂杀人的凶手已经很可怕了 |
[06:18] | A mass murderer being controlled by someone? | 而被人控制的疯狂杀人凶手 |
[06:22] | Far worse. | 不堪设想 |
[06:23] | Yeah, I get it. | 我明白 |
[06:24] | All right, go home. It’s a school night. | 回家去吧 明天还要上学 |
[07:08] | Class starts in five minutes. | 五分钟后开始上课 |
[07:11] | Just because there’s no power | 虽然没电 |
[07:13] | don’t expect there to be no school. | 不代表学校会停课 |
[07:17] | That was a triple negative. Very impressive, Coach. | 没错 一定得上课 教练您很棒哦 |
[07:21] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[07:30] | Hello. Where did you come from? | 你好啊 你是哪儿来的 |
[07:43] | – No. No. Stop. Stop. – What? I need to talk to her. | -不不 站住 -怎么 我要跟她聊 |
[07:45] | No, you need to remember | 不 你要记住 |
[07:46] | someone left a coded message telling Barrow to kill her. | 有人留了一条信息 叫巴罗杀她 |
[07:49] | Which is why I need to talk to her. | 所以我要跟她谈 |
[07:51] | Scott, no way. | 斯科特 不行 |
[07:52] | Until we figure out if she’s just another psychotic monster | 我们得先搞清楚她会不会是怪物 |
[07:55] | that’s going to start murdering everybody, | 说不定哪天就开始杀人 |
[07:57] | I vote against any and all interaction. | 在此之前我不支持你跟她交流 |
[08:03] | What if she’s like me? | 如果她跟我一样呢 |
[08:04] | That girl walked through 1.21 gigawatts of electricity. | 她身上流过了12.1亿瓦特的电流 |
[08:07] | She’s not like you. | 她跟你不一样 |
[08:21] | Don’t you have portable generators or something? | 你没有个简易发电机什么的吗 |
[08:24] | It’s a black light party. | 是黑暗主题派对 |
[08:25] | It’s not like you need a ton of power… | 不需要很多电力… |
[08:27] | Okay. Yeah, I get it. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[08:33] | Black light party? | 黑暗主题派对 |
[08:35] | More like canceled party. | 说不定办不成了 |
[08:37] | The venue I booked | 我订的地方 |
[08:38] | won’t have power for at least another day. | 还有一天才会来电 |
[08:39] | You want help finding a new place? | 需不需要再找个地方 |
[08:41] | What’s the point? | 没用的 |
[08:42] | Nothing in town’s going to have power. | 镇上所有地方都没电 |
[08:44] | Thanks anyway. | 谢谢了 |
[08:49] | You want to throw a Halloween party? | 你要举办万圣节派对了吗 |
[08:51] | What’s next? | 然后呢 |
[08:52] | You gonna join the Yearbook Club? | 加入年鉴俱乐部吗 |
[08:54] | Just trying to do something nice. | 我只是想做点好事 |
[08:55] | Why? Who cares? | 为什么 没人在乎 |
[08:58] | He does. | 他在乎 |
[09:01] | You don’t get it, do you? | 你不懂吧 |
[09:02] | Scott doesn’t care about power. | 斯科特不在乎力量 |
[09:04] | He cares about people. | 他在乎人 |
[09:06] | You want to be a wolf in his pack? | 你想加入他的族群 |
[09:07] | Try being a human in high school. | 就好好当个高中生吧 |
[09:19] | Sweetheart, since this is my first class | 亲爱的 五年来 |
[09:20] | and I haven’t taught in five years, | 这是我第一次上课 |
[09:22] | I just want to remind you of one thing. | 我只是想提醒你一下 |
[09:25] | Try not to embarrass me. | 别让我丢脸 |
[09:28] | You should’ve thought about that before wearing those shoes. | 你穿这双鞋之前 就应该考虑到这一点 |
[09:33] | – Love you. – Love you, too. | -爱你 -我也爱你 |
[09:37] | Why’s your mom teaching biology? | 你妈妈为什么要教生物 |
[09:38] | Because Mr. Harris used to teach biology. | 因为哈里斯老师之前就是教生物 |
[09:41] | Until his new occupation… | 直到他改行了 |
[09:44] | Human sacrifice. | 去做人体献祭 |
[09:46] | What? I didn’t kill him. | 怎么 我没杀他 |
[09:51] | Lydia, what? | 莉迪亚 怎么了 |
[09:54] | The other night, | 那天夜里 |
[09:57] | I helped save someone’s life. | 我帮忙救了别人一命 |
[10:00] | That felt really good. | 那感觉非常棒 |
[10:02] | And I look at you, | 而我看到你 |
[10:05] | and all I can think is that you helped kill Boyd. | 只想到你是杀博伊德的帮凶 |
[10:10] | You’re not just a bad boy, Aiden. | 说你是混小子都不够 艾登 |
[10:13] | You’re a bad guy. | 你是个坏人 |
[10:17] | And I don’t want to be with the bad guys. | 而我不想和坏人在一起 |
[10:27] | I think I know a place where you can have your party. | 我知道有一个你能办派对的地方 |
[10:51] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈那天晚上的事 |
[10:56] | Okay. | 行 |
[10:59] | Want to talk about the pre-cal test on Friday? | 想谈谈周五初等微积分的考试吗 |
[11:01] | The teacher takes all the equations right out of the book. | 老师直接考书上的等式 |
[11:13] | Do you have your phone? | 你带了手机吗 |
[11:16] | I’m going to show you something no one else has ever seen. | 我想给你看点别人没看过的东西 |
[11:19] | No one except for Barrow. | 只有巴罗看过 |
[11:24] | Take a picture of me. And use the flash. | 用闪光灯给我拍张照 |
[11:41] | – What is it? – I don’t know. | -这是什么 -我不知道 |
[11:42] | It started showing up a couple of months ago. | 几个月前开始出现的 |
[11:45] | It only happens with the flash on. | 用闪光灯才拍得到 |
[11:46] | And I don’t know how, but Barrow knew about it. | 我不知道巴罗怎么知道的 但他就是知道 |
[11:50] | He used my own phone to take pictures of me. | 他用我的手机给我拍照 |
[11:53] | That’s why you asked for it back. | 所以你想把手机要回来 |
[11:56] | If someone sees those pictures… | 如果有人看到那些照片… |
[12:00] | We need to get your phone back. | 我们得拿回你的手机 |
[12:13] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[12:57] | Where did you say the guy was who lives here? | 你之前说住这里的人到哪里去了 |
[13:01] | He’s out of town. | 他出镇了 |
[13:26] | Okay, this one will get you into all of the perimeter doors, | 这个门卡能开所有的侧门 |
[13:29] | this one into the evidence room, | 这是物证室的门卡 |
[13:31] | and this one’s for my father’s office. | 这是我爸办公室的门卡 |
[13:33] | You didn’t steal these, did you? | 你不会是偷过来的吧 |
[13:34] | No. I cloned them using the RFID emulator. | 不是 我用射频识别模拟器复制的钥匙 |
[13:38] | Is that worse than stealing? | 比偷更恶劣吗 |
[13:41] | It’s smarter. | 更聪明 |
[13:43] | Scott, can I ask you something? | 斯科特 我能问你件事吗 |
[13:46] | Okay, I’ll just… | 行 我就… |
[13:49] | You didn’t tell him anything, did you? | 你没告诉他 对吧 |
[13:51] | About the pictures? | 关于那些照片 |
[13:54] | Oh, no, I just said that | 没有 我只是说 |
[13:56] | you have some pictures of you on your phone | 你手机上有些 |
[13:58] | that you didn’t want anyone to see. | 见不得人的照片 |
[14:01] | What kind of pictures? | 哪种照片 |
[14:04] | Naked pictures. | 裸照 |
[14:08] | Oh. Good idea. | 好理由 |
[14:11] | Okay, cool. | 那就行 |
[14:14] | Okay. So, now almost everybody’s out dealing with the blackout. | 几乎所有人都去解决停电的问题了 |
[14:17] | But there’s always somebody at the front desk. | 但前台肯定有人看着 |
[14:19] | There’s dispatch and usually a night shifter or two. | 通常有一个调度员和一两个夜班警察 |
[14:21] | You guys are gonna use the service door entrance by the dumpster. | 你们得走垃圾桶旁的服务门入口 |
[14:24] | All right? Nobody uses it. | 明白吗 没人会走那个门 |
[14:25] | Now, I’ll text you if anyone comes out. | 有人出来我就给你们发短信 |
[14:26] | But, Scott, if you get caught, I can’t help you. | 但斯科特 如果你们被抓了我救不了你们 |
[14:28] | My dad’s under investigation for an impeachment | 我爸现在被你爸进行 |
[14:30] | because of your dad, so, if anything happens | 检举调查 所以如果出事 |
[14:33] | I will run and leave you both for dead. | 别怪我丢下你们自己跑掉 |
[14:36] | Got it. Thanks. Seriously, dude. | 明白 真的谢谢你 兄弟 |
[14:38] | I’d ask my dad, but you know… | 我会求我爸 但你知道… |
[14:39] | No, I know. I get it. | 不用 我知道 我懂 |
[14:42] | All right, just, uh, hurry up. | 行 你们尽快 |
[15:53] | Kira. | 吉良 |
[16:02] | It’s dead. | 没电了 |
[16:04] | We have to take it. | 我们得拿走手机 |
[16:05] | No, they’ll know it’s gone. | 不行 那他们就会发现手机不见了 |
[16:08] | How do we charge it if the power’s out? | 停电了怎么给手机充电 |
[16:16] | See if you can find a charger cable. | 你看看能不能找到连接线 |
[16:25] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[16:34] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
[16:37] | Me. | 我 |
[16:40] | Me and my dad. | 我爸和我 |
[16:52] | Come on, come on… | 快充 快充 |
[17:10] | Ah, hell. | 糟糕 |
[17:12] | Come on. Come on… | 快充 快充啊 |
[17:23] | Come on, Scott. | 快点 斯科特 |
[17:26] | Okay, I’m so going to regret this. | 这么做我一定会后悔的 |
[17:43] | Thank God you are here. | 谢天谢地 你来了 |
[17:44] | Oh, boy! Thank the lord. | 天啊 真是谢天谢地 |
[17:51] | What do you want, Stiles? | 你想干什么 斯泰尔斯 |
[17:52] | Oh, jeez! | 天啊 |
[17:54] | I was just… I was thinking on the case. | 我刚在…我刚在想那个案子 |
[17:58] | I was thinking I should clue you in on my thinking. | 我觉得应该跟你分享一下我的思路 |
[18:02] | Here’s my thinking. | 我是这么想的 |
[18:03] | I was thinking this… | 我觉得这个… |
[18:04] | I was thinking that Barrow, right… | 我认为巴罗 是吧… |
[18:08] | Barrow received the information | 巴罗收到了信息 |
[18:10] | about who to kill at the school, right, you know that? | 让他杀掉学校里某人 你知道吧 |
[18:12] | So I was thinking that | 所以我在想 |
[18:13] | maybe the person who gave him that information, | 也许给他留那条信息的人 |
[18:16] | check this out, | 听清楚了 |
[18:18] | might actually be someone | 也许就是 |
[18:21] | at the school. | 学校里的人 |
[18:26] | And that’s, uh, my thinking. | 这就是我的想法 |
[18:30] | It’s on. It’s on. | 开机了 开机了 |
[18:33] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[18:34] | I am? | 是吗 |
[18:35] | Yep. We, uh… We started looking for links | 是 我们昨晚已经开始查 |
[18:37] | between Barrow, faculty and students last night. | 巴罗和老师学生之间的联系 |
[18:42] | So you already, then, know that stuff? | 所以你已经知道那些事了吗 |
[18:44] | You already thought of that. | 你已经想到了 |
[18:46] | Your dad did. | 你爸想到的 |
[18:50] | His one useful suggestion. | 这是他唯一有用的建议 |
[18:55] | You know, this attitude that you have toward my dad? | 你知道吗 你对我爸的这种态度 |
[18:59] | You can dress it up to all | 你可以把它伪装成 |
[19:01] | the professional disapproval that you want. | 是因为工作原因等等各种 |
[19:03] | But I know the real reason why you don’t like him. | 但我知道你不喜欢我爸的真实原因 |
[19:07] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[19:08] | Yeah. Because he knows something that you don’t want him to know. | 因为他知道你一些不光彩的事 |
[19:13] | And guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[19:16] | I know it, too. | 我也知道 |
[19:23] | Go home, Stiles. | 回家去 斯泰尔斯 |
[19:26] | There’s a… There’s a curfew. | 现在有 有宵禁 |
[19:52] | We did it. All the pics deleted. | 我们做到了 照片全部删除 |
[19:53] | That was awesome! | 感觉真是太棒了 |
[19:55] | I mean, terrifying. Completely terrifying… | 虽然有点可怕 非常可怕 |
[19:58] | But kind of awesome. | 不过还挺棒的 |
[20:00] | I’ve never done anything like that before. Have you? | 这是我第一次做这种事 你们呢 |
[20:05] | Yeah, once or twice. | 做过 一两次吧 |
[20:10] | So, I guess I should take you home. | 我该送你回家了 |
[20:30] | Hey, you don’t want to go to a party, would you? | 你想不想去参加个派对 |
[20:53] | Derek can never know about this. | 这事绝不能让德里克知道 |
[21:05] | You happy? | 开心吗 |
[21:06] | – Very. – Good. | -非常开心 -太好了 |
[21:08] | Now it’s time to be happy. | 确实该开心一下 |
[21:09] | This one needs to get painted up. | 给这位帅哥涂点颜色 |
[21:11] | Face or body? | 脸上还是身上 |
[21:16] | Body. | 身上 |
[21:18] | I need ice! | 我需要冰 |
[21:20] | I got it. | 我去 |
[22:13] | All done. | 搞定 |
[22:15] | Nice. | 不错 |
[23:20] | It just showed up there on my key ring this morning. | 今早出现在我钥匙环上的 |
[23:23] | I asked my dad if he put it there | 我问过我爸是不是他放的 |
[23:24] | but he said he didn’t know anything about it. | 但他说不知道 |
[23:25] | – It’s just a key, right? – Yeah, but it’s not mine. | -只是把钥匙吧 -但不是我的 |
[23:28] | And I don’t know how it got there or what it’s for. | 不知道怎么出现的 也不知道是什么钥匙 |
[23:31] | You want to leave so we can figure it out? | 你想出去搞清楚吗 |
[23:36] | Happy Halloween! | 万圣节快乐 |
[23:43] | It can wait. | 等等吧 |
[23:45] | It can wait. | 一会儿再说 |
[23:56] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[23:59] | – What? – Thanks! | -什么 -谢了 |
[24:02] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[24:03] | For everything. | 所有 |
[25:25] | Hey! I kissed you. | 我刚才亲了你 |
[25:26] | Yeah, you kind of did. What’s your name? | 是啊 你亲了我 你叫什么名字 |
[25:30] | I’m Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[25:31] | Caitlin… | 凯特琳… |
[25:33] | Oh, my God. You’re Caitlin. | 我的天哪 你就是凯特琳 |
[25:34] | I know! I just told you that. | 对啊 我刚说过了 |
[25:36] | No, I know… I just… I mean, uh… | 是 我知道 我的意思是… |
[25:38] | You and your girlfriend. She’s… | 你和你的女友 她… |
[25:41] | – She died. – Yeah! | -她死了 -是的 |
[25:43] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[25:45] | – Yeah! I’m really drunk. – Okay. | -没事啊 喝得有点嗨了 -好吧 |
[25:48] | Do you want to dance? | 想跳舞吗 |
[25:51] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[26:05] | Not as good as the real ones. | 没自己的牙好用 |
[26:08] | Or as lethal. | 也没杀伤力 |
[26:09] | Okay, sure. I deserve that. | 对 没错 我活该 |
[26:13] | I deserve basically everything you say about me. | 你怎么骂我都对 |
[26:15] | But, you know, I was pretty instrumental setting this up. | 不过 我可是这派对的大功臣 |
[26:19] | All this? | 是吗 |
[26:21] | If I wanted to go to a rave, | 说到狂欢会 |
[26:23] | I’d get in a time machine and go back to the 90’s. | 我更希望坐时光机回到九十年代 |
[26:35] | Did you see Scott? | 有看见斯科特吗 |
[26:38] | Yep. | 有啊 |
[26:39] | You tell him what happened? | 你告诉他了吗 |
[26:40] | No. We still have a couple hours, remember? | 没有 还有几个小时呢 |
[26:42] | We promised my dad. | 我们跟我爸约定好的 |
[26:43] | You promised your dad. | 是你跟你爸约定的 |
[26:45] | I promised him in order to protect him. | 那是为了保护他 |
[26:46] | You did. | 你这么想 |
[26:48] | I didn’t. | 我可不一定 |
[26:49] | Is protecting my father such a bad thing? | 你这么不乐意保护我爸吗 |
[26:51] | I don’t like keeping secrets from Scott. | 我只是不想对斯科特有所隐瞒 |
[26:57] | No, you don’t. | 不 并不是 |
[26:58] | You just like to stand there awkwardly | 你就愿意傻站着 |
[27:00] | waiting for someone to notice us… | 等某人发现我们 |
[27:03] | Whatever we are… | 不管我们是什么关系 |
[27:04] | And then you like to make things | 还有 你总让人觉得 |
[27:09] | incredibly uncomfortable. | 非常不舒服 |
[27:10] | And what’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思呢 |
[27:11] | What do you think it means? | 你认为呢 |
[27:13] | I think it means you’re probably mad. | 我猜是你生气了 |
[27:15] | – I’m not mad. – No? | -我没生气 -没有吗 |
[27:17] | – No. – Okay. | -没有 -好吧 |
[27:19] | I’m frustrated. | 只是很沮丧 |
[27:23] | Sexually? | 滚床单方面吗 |
[27:49] | Do you want to talk about Scott | 你是想谈斯科特的事呢 |
[27:50] | or do you want to paint my body? | 还是想在我身上画画 |
[27:53] | I want to paint your body. | 当然是作画了 |
[28:10] | Oh! Finally. | 终于… |
[28:17] | Awkwardly. | 跳得真烂 |
[28:24] | Predictably. | 意料之中 |
[28:52] | Scott… | 斯科特 |
[28:55] | Scott! | 斯科特 |
[30:24] | – Ethan? – Aiden. | -伊森 -我是艾登 |
[30:26] | Where’s Ethan? | 伊森在哪 |
[30:27] | I’m looking for him too. | 我也在找他 |
[30:29] | I haven’t seen him in like half an hour. | 我有半小时没见着他了 |
[30:32] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[30:35] | Aiden? | 艾登 |
[30:38] | Aiden? | 艾登 |
[30:41] | You have a bottle opener? | 有开瓶器吗 |
[30:43] | Yes. | 有 |
[30:48] | Your key has phosphors on it. | 你的钥匙上有磷 |
[30:50] | Look. | 看 |
[30:57] | Oh! | 天哪 |
[31:06] | Uh, I thought you liked girls. | 你不是同性恋吗 |
[31:09] | I do like girls. Do you? | 我是喜欢女孩 你呢 |
[31:12] | – Absolutely. – Great. | -当然了 -很好啊 |
[31:14] | – So you also like boys? – Absolutely. | -你也喜欢男孩吗 -猜对了 |
[31:18] | Do you? | 那你呢 |
[31:27] | Mmm. | 等等 |
[31:29] | I am sorry. What are phosphors? | 抱歉 磷是什么 |
[31:31] | Oh, they’re any substance that luminesces. | 某种发冷光的物质 |
[31:34] | It’s in your teeth and your fingernails. | 你的牙齿和指甲中都有 |
[31:36] | Laundry detergent. | 洗衣液里也有 |
[31:38] | It’s also in this. | 这里面也有 |
[31:40] | Reacts to the UV light, that’s why it glows. | 会跟紫外线起反应 所以能发光 |
[31:52] | How would I get phosphors on my key? | 我的钥匙上怎么会有磷呢 |
[31:55] | Have you been handling chemicals? | 你接触过化学药品吗 |
[31:57] | No, I don’t think I… | 没有啊 |
[32:05] | I’m sorry. I’m really, totally sorry. | 对不起 真的非常抱歉 |
[32:08] | I just thought of something and I have to go. | 我想起来点事 我得走了 |
[32:10] | Really, I want it. I want to stay. | 我很想留下来 真的 |
[32:12] | I would just stay all night… I swear… | 我很想一晚上都待在这里 我发誓 |
[32:16] | But I really have to go and I don’t want to offend you. | 但我真的得走了 我不想冒犯你 |
[32:18] | – Okay. – Sorry. I just… | -没事 -抱歉 我只是… |
[32:20] | Okay? Okay. | 好吗 我走了 |
[32:24] | Here. You could drink that. | 给你 你可以喝这个 |
[32:25] | Drink that whole thing. Whole thing, okay? | 都喝了吧 喝光它 好吗 |
[32:28] | Excuse me. Bye! | 借过一下 拜 |
[32:42] | You got some paint on you. | 你脸上沾到颜料了 |
[32:45] | Still there. | 还没掉 |
[32:50] | Ah, let me. | 我来吧 |
[32:58] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[33:01] | I can’t believe you just mommed me. | 真不敢相信 你这样好像我妈 |
[33:03] | I did not mom you. | 我没有啊 |
[33:04] | You totally mommed me. | 真的很像 |
[33:08] | Okay, I might have slightly mommed you. | 好吧 也许是有点 |
[33:18] | How are you so okay with all of this? | 你为什么就这样接受了呢 |
[33:20] | I just showed you a picture | 我给你看的那张照片 |
[33:21] | that would send anybody else running the other way. | 大部分人看到之后都会吓跑的 |
[33:24] | It didn’t look that bad to me. | 在我看来没那么糟糕 |
[33:27] | I look like a demon from hell. | 我看起来就像是地狱恶魔 |
[33:29] | I guess I saw something different. | 我看到的并不是这样 |
[33:32] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[33:34] | It kind of looks like it’s, uh, protecting you. | 它看起来像是在保护你 |
[33:37] | Kind of like armor. | 像是一层盔甲 |
[33:39] | And it doesn’t look like a demon to me. | 我觉得并不像是恶魔 |
[33:42] | What do you think it looks like? | 你觉得看起来像什么 |
[33:46] | It looks like a fox. | 像一只狐狸 |
[34:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:19] | What’s wrong? | 有什么不对吗 |
[34:20] | There’s something on your head. | 你头上有个东西 |
[34:22] | Behind your ear. | 耳朵后面 |
[34:31] | Turn to the mirror. Turn to the mirror. | 转过去 看镜子 |
[34:33] | You see that? | 看到了吗 |
[34:36] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[34:39] | Looks like a number five. | 看起来像是数字5 |
[34:44] | Did you hear that? | 听见了吗 |
[35:00] | Aiden, over here! | 艾登 这边 |
[35:02] | Lydia? Lydia? | 莉迪亚 莉迪亚 |
[35:05] | Lydia? What happened? | 莉迪亚 怎么了 |
[35:07] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[35:08] | I don’t know, but she’s freezing. | 我不知道 但她很冷 |
[35:10] | She’s practically hypothermic. | 体温太低了 |
[35:11] | We gotta get her inside. Help me. | 我们得把她挪进去 帮我一下 |
[35:15] | Over here. There’s a heating vent. | 这边 这里有个暖风口 |
[35:22] | I’ll try to find a blanket. | 我去找条毛毯 |
[35:28] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[35:29] | It’ll trigger the healing. | 这样他才能自愈 |
[35:36] | They came out of the dark. | 他们来自黑暗 |
[35:42] | It’s the same. | 是一样的 |
[35:43] | Exactly the same. | 完全一样 |
[36:07] | Derek? | 德里克 |
[36:19] | Bro, sorry, The Bloody Beetroot doesn’t take requests. | 老兄 对不住 “血腥甜菜”不接受点歌 |
[36:24] | Bro, seriously. I said the DJ doesn’t take… | 兄弟 搞什么 我说过了DJ不… |
[36:28] | He’ll take mine. | 他会接受的 |
[36:39] | Get out! | 出去 |
[36:54] | Get her out of here. | 带她出去 |
[36:55] | Find Scott. | 去找斯科特 |
[37:12] | Guys, they’re all looking at me. | 各位 他们都看着我呢 |
[37:23] | Why are they all looking at me? | 他们为什么都看着我 |
[37:28] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[38:36] | Somebody do something! | 你们快做点什么 |
[39:28] | What the hell were those things? | 刚刚那都是些什么东西 |
[39:34] | Your dad’s 24 hours are up. | 跟你爸约好的24小时已经到了 |
[40:30] | Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. | 巴罗当时藏在学校的化学试剂储藏柜中 |
[40:34] | Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard | 有人在黑板上给他留了一条隐藏的信息 |
[40:37] | telling him to kill Kira. | 告诉他杀掉吉良 |