时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Teen Wolf. | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Are you aware of what your abilities can do for others? | 你注意到你的能力能为别人做什么吗 |
[00:05] | And that’s all that was left of her. Talia. | 她的遗骸只剩这些 塔莉娅 |
[00:06] | I have to ask her something. | 我有事情要问她 |
[00:08] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[00:10] | Skinny, defenseless Stiles is a nogitsune. | 手无缚鸡之力的瘦子斯泰尔斯就是野狐 |
[00:16] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[00:40] | Why’s it taking so long? | 为什么这么久还不来 |
[00:42] | The doctor is on his way. He comes highly recommended. | 医生在路上了 他医术有口皆碑的 |
[00:47] | Did I ask for a professional reference? | 我是在问他的专业能力吗 |
[00:50] | I asked why it was taking so long. | 我问的是怎么还没来 |
[00:53] | That is a question of time. | 我问的是时间 |
[00:55] | Not quality of service. | 不是服务质量 |
[00:57] | Do you think I would pay for an idiot to look at him? | 你觉得我会花钱雇个白痴来看他吗 |
[01:01] | No, Ikeda- sama. | 不会的 池田先生 |
[01:02] | Can any of you idiots tell me why | 你们这帮白痴里有知道 |
[01:03] | he hasn’t moved in 12 hours? | 他为什么12个小时一动不动的么 |
[01:06] | No? Then where the hell is the doctor? | 不知道吗 那医生他妈的在哪儿 |
[01:19] | 池田君 我来晚了 池田様、 遅れて、 | |
[01:21] | 非常抱歉 大変すみません。 | |
[01:23] | Apologize if you can’t do anything. | 如果你无能为力再道歉吧 |
[01:29] | Have you worked with wolves before? | 你以前给狼看过病吗 |
[01:34] | Here and there. | 偶尔吧 |
[01:38] | And what’s our patient’s name? | 病人叫什么 |
[01:42] | – Yuki. – Hello, Yuki. | -由岐 -你好 由岐 |
[01:45] | Now what have you gotten yourself into, | 你遇到什么麻烦了 |
[01:48] | my friend? | 我的朋友 |
[01:57] | Has Yuki been around any unusual plants? | 由岐靠近过什么不寻常的植物吗 |
[02:03] | Something that looks like moss? | 比如长得像苔藓的植物 |
[02:07] | It would be bright green, almost neon. | 看起来是亮绿色 接近霓虹的颜色 |
[02:13] | It’s called lichen and it’s highly toxic. | 那种植物叫地衣 毒性很高 |
[02:16] | I need to know if Yuki has consumed any. | 我得知道由岐是否吞服过 |
[02:21] | If he has the poison, just treat him. | 如果他中毒了 那就治好他 |
[02:23] | I’m sorry, but not without knowing the species. | 很抱歉 只有知道毒物种类才能对症下药 |
[02:28] | I need a sample. | 我需要样品 |
[02:38] | It’s in the garden. | 就在花园里 |
[02:39] | Shigeki, take him. | 茂树 带他去 |
[02:48] | 一群蠢货 無礼もの。 | |
[02:51] | 还算男人吗 これども男か! | |
[02:53] | 就你们这样的态度 てめえら、そんな態度で、 | |
[02:55] | 能干成什么事啊 びふりみになれると思ってんのか! | |
[03:03] | Superstitious idiots. | 一帮迷信的白痴 |
[03:37] | Is this what you’re looking for? | 这就是你想找的东西吗 |
[04:17] | Hold this, please. | 拿着这个 谢谢 |
[04:24] | You really think Yuki got in here and ate this stuff? | 你真的认为由岐来了这里 吃了这个吗 |
[04:30] | Actually, | 事实上 |
[04:34] | I think Yuki probably doesn’t come anywhere near here. | 我认为由岐可能永远不会靠近这里 |
[04:41] | I doubt if you could even drag him in. | 你们想把他拖进来都不行 |
[04:44] | Some part of him probably senses what happened here. | 他可能感觉到了这里发生过的事 |
[04:49] | To your father and the Nogitsune possessing him. | 你父亲和附身在他身上的野狐的过去 |
[05:01] | This particular lichen is called Letharia vulpina. | 这个特殊的地衣是杂髓衣属苔藓 |
[05:07] | Wolf lichen. | 狼之地衣 |
[05:09] | They used it to poison wolves and foxes. | 人们用它来毒害狼和狐狸 |
[05:11] | They’d put out pieces of meat with crushed glass | 在一块肉上放粗碎的玻璃 |
[05:15] | and bits of the lichen in it. | 和一点地衣 |
[05:18] | The glass perforated the intestines of the animal | 玻璃导致动物的肠道穿孔 |
[05:22] | so the vulpinic acid could reach the internal organs faster. | 因此狐衣酸可以迅速进入内脏 |
[05:26] | What did you do to my wolf? | 你对我的狼做了什么 |
[05:28] | Well, I didn’t poison him with lichen. | 我没用地衣毒害他 |
[05:33] | But I did give him a powerful paralytic agent. | 但我确实给他来了一点强效失能剂 |
[05:37] | The same one I put on that jar. | 和我放在那个罐子上的一样 |
[05:44] | Kanima. | 变形怪 |
[05:46] | I guess we both know a few things, Ikeda- san. | 看来你也不是什么都不知道嘛 池田君 |
[06:00] | Born out of the blood of a nogitsune, | 在野狐之血中生长 |
[06:03] | this lichen is quite special. | 这个地衣非常特殊 |
[06:10] | More powerful than you know. | 比你了解得更具威力 |
[06:12] | What… What are you going to use it for? | 你 你打算用它来做什么 |
[06:19] | There’s a fox hiding inside a teenage boy. | 有一只狐狸藏在一个少年的体内 |
[06:25] | And I’m going to poison it. | 我要对它下毒 |
[07:32] | Oh God. | 我的天啊 |
[07:45] | Get back! Everyone, get back! | 后退 所有人都后退 |
[07:48] | Everyone, get back! | 所有人 后退 |
[07:51] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[07:53] | Isaac! | 艾萨克 |
[09:14] | Isaac? | 艾萨克 |
[09:17] | He’s not breathing. | 他没有呼吸了 |
[09:18] | Scott, he’s not breathing! | 斯科特 他的呼吸停止了 |
[09:24] | He was vibrating, he’s not breathing. | 他一直在颤抖 没呼吸了 |
[09:26] | Scott, he’s not breathing! | 斯科特 他没呼吸了 |
[09:35] | I saw what you did. Now’s not the time for anybody else to see. | 我看到你做了什么 但不能让别人看到 |
[09:45] | Two people said they saw Stiles’s jeep leave the hospital. | 有两个人看到斯泰尔斯的车离开了医院 |
[09:48] | Someone needs to find him. Now. | 得快点找到他 马上 |
[09:52] | Is it me or was this cut? | 是我看错了还是这东西真是被切断的 |
[09:55] | Tell the others to keep an eye out for signs of sabotage. | 通知大家密切注意蓄意破坏迹象 |
[10:05] | You have to tell Stilinski. | 你必须告诉斯蒂林斯 |
[10:07] | You have to tell him what’s really wrong with Stiles. | 你得告诉他 斯泰尔斯到底出了什么事 |
[10:18] | Any news? | 有消息了吗 |
[10:20] | They’re still looking for him. | 他们还在找他 |
[10:22] | It’s past the 48-hour mark, | 已经过了两天之限 |
[10:23] | but I guess if anyone’s going to be missing for two days | 不过如果有人能失踪两天还没事 |
[10:27] | and turn up just fine, it’s Stiles. | 那应该就是斯泰尔斯了 |
[10:30] | What about Isaac? | 那艾萨克呢 |
[10:34] | Maybe we should go by the hospital before school. | 也许上学前我们应该先去医院一趟 |
[10:45] | – Sheriff? – Yeah. | -警长 -怎么 |
[10:47] | He just needs your signature. | 他需要你签名 |
[10:50] | It’s just printer cartridges and stuff. | 只是打印机墨盒什么的 |
[10:52] | Batteries for the next blackout. | 还有为下次停电准备的备用电池 |
[10:54] | Not a bad idea, | 有备无患 |
[10:54] | considering the number of electrical problems in this town. | 镇里三天两头地停电 |
[10:59] | I know you’re a bit preoccupied at the moment. | 我知道你现在很担心你儿子… |
[11:04] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[11:06] | This might sound strange, | 也许这话有点奇怪 |
[11:07] | but have you had any issues with yakuza? | 不过你最近有惹到日本黑帮人士吗 |
[11:10] | – Japanese Mafia? – Specifically, a guy named Katashi. | -日本黑帮吗 -具体来说 是一个叫坚的人 |
[11:25] | Have you been here all night? | 你整晚都在这里吗 |
[11:28] | Yeah, they won’t let me see him because I’m not family. | 因为我不是他的家人 他们不让我见他 |
[11:32] | I told them he doesn’t have any. | 我跟他们说 他没有家人 |
[11:34] | He’s got us. | 他有我们 |
[11:36] | And I’ve got a key card. | 而且我有门卡 |
[11:43] | Be quick. | 动作快点 |
[12:13] | I thought he’d be healing by now. | 他不是应该自愈吗 |
[12:15] | So did I. | 我也这么以为 |
[12:23] | Is he in pain? | 他很疼吗 |
[12:54] | It won’t heal him, but it helps with the pain. | 这样治不好他 但是应该会减缓痛苦 |
[12:59] | Did Stiles really do this? | 真是斯泰尔斯干的吗 |
[13:01] | Whatever’s controlling him did it. | 是控制他的东西干的 |
[13:03] | Whatever’s inside him. | 在他身体内部的东西 |
[13:05] | Well, then how do we get | 那我们该怎么做 |
[13:06] | whatever’s inside of him the hell out of him? | 才能把那玩意赶出来 |
[13:09] | I’m working on it. | 我在想办法 |
[13:12] | The thing is, in all of the stories, kitsune are tricksters. | 问题是 所有故事里都讲过 狐妖很狡猾 |
[13:15] | They’re mischievous. | 精通骗术 |
[13:16] | They don’t really get caught up in right or wrong | 它们根本不在意事情正确与否 |
[13:17] | or even understand it. | 甚至根本不懂 |
[13:20] | What’s that mean? It’s just doing this for the hell of it? | 什么意思 它根本就是随心所欲吗 |
[13:23] | No, there was something else I found. | 不 我还发现了其他东西 |
[13:25] | If you somehow offend a nogitsune, it can react pretty badly. | 如果你惹到了野狐 它的反应会很激烈 |
[13:29] | How do you offend a nogitsune? | 怎么能惹到它 |
[13:31] | I don’t know. But if it’s doing something this bad, | 我不知道 但如果它做事这么过分 |
[13:34] | then someone really, really offended it. | 应该是有人惹它暴怒了 |
[13:39] | Listen up! | 听我说 |
[13:40] | Anybody catches the slightest glimpse of Stilinski, | 如果有人发现斯蒂林斯的点滴踪迹 |
[13:43] | you contact the first available teacher. Got it? | 立马跟在场的老师联系 懂了吗 |
[13:46] | – Got it?! – Yes, Coach. | -听见没 -是 教练 |
[13:48] | There’s a card on my desk for Isaac Lahey, | 我桌上有一张要给艾萨克·莱西的卡片 |
[13:50] | and every one of you losers is not only going to sign it, | 你们这群混蛋 不光要签名 |
[13:55] | you’re going to write a personal message so profound and deep, | 还得好好写几句深情而动人的话 |
[13:58] | it’s gonna bring a tear to Coach’s eye. Who’s first? | 最好感动到我流泪 谁先来 |
[14:02] | Ah, Danny! That’s how you do it, buddy. | 丹尼 不错不错 |
[14:04] | Keep it PG. | 不要写少儿不宜的哦 |
[14:06] | No Stiles, no demonic ninjas. | 没有斯泰尔斯 没有恶魔系忍者 |
[14:08] | – Things are getting too quiet. – Yeah, I know. | -最近有些平静过头了 -是啊 我知道 |
[14:11] | Yeah, it’s making me nervous, too. | 我也很紧张 |
[14:16] | Do you guys hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[14:18] | It’s an emitter. One of Argent’s. | 是发射器 阿金斯家的 |
[14:26] | It’s coming from the basement. | 声音是从地下室传来的 |
[14:42] | Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it’s me. | 我知道你们在想什么 不过真是我 |
[14:46] | I swear to God, it’s me. | 是我本人 我发誓 |
[14:57] | Wait, stop. | 等等 住手 |
[15:00] | I said, stop! | 我说了住手 |
[15:10] | It’s me, Scott. I swear it’s me. | 是我 斯科特 我发誓是我 |
[15:13] | I don’t know where I’ve been the last two days | 我不知道这两天来我去了哪里 |
[15:14] | or what I’ve been doing, but this is me. I promise. | 或者干了什么 但现在是我自己 我保证 |
[15:16] | You know what happened at the hospital? | 你知道医院发生了什么吗 |
[15:19] | I know more than that. | 我知道的不仅于此 |
[15:25] | You see this? | 看到了吗 |
[15:29] | It’s a blueprint of the hospital’s electrical wiring. | 医院电路蓝图 |
[15:31] | You see all these markings in red? That’s my handwriting. | 看到这些红色标记了吗 是我的笔迹 |
[15:35] | I know I did this. I caused the accident. | 我知道是我干的 是我引发了事故 |
[15:40] | And everything in this bag, | 这个包里的所有东西 |
[15:41] | it’s all stuff that could be part of something bigger. | 应该是还有更大的计划 |
[15:48] | What the hell have you been up to? | 你到底想干什么 |
[15:50] | I think something worse. | 应该不是好事 |
[15:53] | A lot worse. | 很坏的事 |
[16:17] | Why were you talking to him? | 你干嘛跟他说话 |
[16:18] | Because he started talking to me. | 是他先搭腔的 |
[16:19] | He’s from the health department. | 他是卫生部门的 |
[16:21] | Oh, really? That’s what he said? | 是吗 他是这么说的啊 |
[16:23] | Yes, really. They’re scheduling hearing tests with the students. | 是的 他们在筹划一个学生听觉测试 |
[16:26] | Hearing tests? He was talking about hearing? | 听觉测试 他说听觉吗 |
[16:28] | Yes, hearing. I’m guessing we should sign you up. | 是啊 听觉测试 你该去测测 |
[16:32] | He gave me his card. | 他给我留了名片 |
[16:36] | Mom, this is a piece of paper | 妈 这上面明明只写了 |
[16:39] | with a phone number written on it. | 他的号码 |
[16:41] | I know. Still got it. | 我知道 我还是风韵犹存的 |
[16:56] | What the hell were you doing? Building a terminator? | 你到底想干什么 制造终结器吗 |
[16:58] | Thank you for that. | 我谢谢你了 |
[16:59] | Guys, this is a map. | 各位 一张地图 |
[17:02] | Isn’t that the cross country trail? | 那不是越野路线吗 |
[17:04] | That’s the Tate car. | 塔特家的车就在这 |
[17:05] | Where Malia Tate’s family died. | 玛丽亚·塔特一家死去的地方 |
[17:08] | You mean that’s where her father put the steel-jawed traps. | 你是说他父亲放捕兽夹的地方吗 |
[18:29] | Lose something? | 丢东西了吗 |
[18:37] | Why are you breaking into my apartment? | 你闯进我家干什么 |
[18:39] | Why are you leaving emitters in my loft? | 你为什么在我的阁楼里装发射器 |
[18:41] | I have no idea why that would be in your loft. | 我也不知道发射器为什么会在你的阁楼里 |
[18:49] | I spent the entirety of the last two days trying to find Stiles. | 过去两天我都在找斯泰尔斯 |
[18:54] | – Any luck? – No. | -找到了吗 -没 |
[18:57] | Me either. | 我也没有 |
[19:00] | Okay, we’re both trying to find Stiles. | 所以我们都在找斯泰尔斯 |
[19:03] | Mind if I ask what you planned on doing if you find him? | 能告诉我找到他之后你想干什么吗 |
[19:05] | Well, that depends on which Stiles I find. | 那取决于我找到的是哪个斯泰尔斯 |
[19:22] | – Coach! – Stilinski… | -教练 -斯蒂林斯 |
[19:24] | Coach, listen close. | 教练 仔细听好 |
[19:32] | Broken. | 被打开了 |
[19:38] | This isn’t mine. Careful. | 这不是我的 小心 |
[19:58] | How much do you think that is? | 你觉得有多少钱 |
[19:59] | 150,000. But it doesn’t make sense. We never took the money. | 15万 但是没道理 我们没拿钱 |
[20:04] | Whose money is it? | 谁的钱 |
[20:06] | It belongs to a yakuza named Katashi. | 一个叫坚的黑社会头目 |
[20:09] | He has a nickname. | 他还有个绰号 |
[20:10] | You mean something like… | 你是说… |
[20:14] | silverfinger? | 银指吗 |
[20:16] | Where did you get that? | 你在哪里找到它的 |
[20:19] | Off Katashi’s dead body. | 坚的尸体上 |
[20:30] | What the hell are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[20:31] | Uh, I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[20:48] | Oh, my God. Did you see how fast I was running? | 上帝啊 看到我跑的多快了吗 |
[20:50] | I felt it. But we need to stop the others. | 是感觉到的 但是我们得阻止其他人 |
[20:52] | – Why? – Scott! | -为什么 -斯科特 |
[20:55] | Stop, stop, stop! Everyone, stop! | 停下 停下 大家都停下 |
[21:26] | Congratulations, Stilinski. | 恭喜 斯蒂林斯 |
[21:28] | You found a length of chain. | 恭喜你找到了一截铁链 |
[21:32] | Can somebody now please tell me what the hell’s going on? | 谁能行行好告诉我到底怎么回事吗 |
[21:36] | Hey, Coach! | 教练小心 |
[21:43] | Oh, crap. | 倒霉 |
[22:02] | While it’s smart to bring me with you, | 虽然带我一起来很明智 |
[22:03] | I still think the rest of this is totally insane. | 不过我还是觉得有点过了吧 |
[22:05] | I tried to find Stiles and | 我试着去找斯泰尔斯 |
[22:06] | I led everyone into a mental institution. | 结果把大家带去了一个精神病院 |
[22:09] | I call that a colossal failure. | 我觉得那才是太过了 |
[22:12] | Look, I just need to figure this out | 我得把这事弄清楚 |
[22:15] | and he’s the only one offering help. | 他是唯一一个提出帮忙的人 |
[22:17] | Peter doesn’t offer help. | 皮特没有想帮忙 |
[22:18] | He offers a chance for you | 他只是想让你 |
[22:20] | to be manipulated into giving him what he wants. | 任他摆布 以此得到他想到的 |
[22:22] | Fine. Let’s see what he wants. | 就算是吧 那就看看他要什么 |
[22:31] | The hunter and the banshee. | 是猎手和女妖啊 |
[22:36] | Ladies, come in. | 女士们 请进 |
[22:39] | Get it out of me! Get it out of me. Get it out of me. | 把它拔出来 拔出来 拔出来呀 |
[22:42] | Oh, my God, I’m going to die. | 天啦 我会死的 |
[22:44] | Get it out of me! I’m going to die! | 把它弄出来 我要死了 |
[22:46] | Coach, you’re not going to die. | 教练 你不会死的 |
[22:47] | I’m going to die! | 我要死了 |
[22:49] | It will hurt less if you stop moving, Coach. | 教练 你越动越疼 |
[22:50] | Get that thing out of me! | 快把这玩意儿弄出来 |
[22:51] | Stay still, Coach. An ambulance is coming. | 别动 教练 救护车马上就来了 |
[22:53] | Get it out! I’m gonna die! | 快弄出来 我要死了 |
[22:54] | Get back! Get back! Give him some room! Get back! | 退后 退后 别挤在这里 退后 |
[23:14] | I think he just passed out. | 他应该只是晕过去了 |
[23:19] | I could have killed him. | 我可能会杀了他 |
[23:20] | I could have killed him, right? | 我可能会杀了他 对吗 |
[23:21] | What if it was his head or his throat? | 要是射中了他的脑袋或者喉咙 |
[23:23] | But it wasn’t. | 但现在没有 |
[23:25] | And he’s going to be all right. | 他会没事的 |
[23:26] | I think I just heard an ambulance coming. | 我听到救护车来了 |
[23:30] | And my dad. | 还有我爸 |
[23:35] | So, I don’t suppose you have any idea | 所以 你肯定也不知道 |
[23:39] | why Stiles would frame us for murder? | 斯泰尔斯为什么要陷害我们 |
[23:41] | I didn’t think Stiles was smart enough to frame us for murder. | 陷害我们 斯泰尔斯还没那个脑子 |
[23:45] | To be honest, I’m not entirely convinced that’s why we’re here. | 我觉得谋杀嫌疑不是我们在这里的真正原因 |
[23:49] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:50] | McCall is going to come out | 麦高随时都有可能来这里 |
[23:51] | here any minute and probably talk attorneys. | 可能还会和律师谈话 |
[23:57] | Say you’ve agreed to allow mine to represent you. | 说你同意用我的律师 |
[24:02] | Why should I trust your attorney? | 为什么我得相信你的律师 |
[24:05] | Because I’m not calling my attorney yet. | 因为我还没找我的律师 |
[24:08] | I just want more time. | 我只是想争取更多时间 |
[24:10] | To do what? | 用来干什么 |
[24:13] | To figure out what we’re really doing here. | 搞清楚我们被关在这里的真正原因 |
[24:19] | She goes. | 她不能留下 |
[24:21] | The last time I was alone with you… | 上次我和你单独在一起的时候 |
[24:25] | I almost bled out on a lacrosse field. | 我在球场上差点失血而死 |
[24:28] | She stays. | 她得留下 |
[24:30] | Do you actually think I was trying to kill you when I bit you? | 你真以为我咬你是想杀了你吗 |
[24:34] | You were my backup plan, remember? | 你可是我的备用计划 记得吗 |
[24:36] | Not to mention, | 更别说 |
[24:37] | the bite is what brought out your nascent abilities. | 那一口诱发了你的能力 |
[24:39] | You think power like that was going to come out on its own? | 你以为那种能力会自己蹦出来吗 |
[24:43] | I’m the spark that lit your fire, sweetheart. | 我可是点燃你的那朵火花啊 宝贝 |
[24:46] | You attacked her and nearly killed her. | 你袭击了她还差点杀了她 |
[24:48] | Power doesn’t come without a little pain and struggle. | 经过痛苦和挣扎才能拥有力量 |
[24:51] | I didn’t ask for it. | 那根本不是我的意愿 |
[24:53] | But you’re embracing it now, aren’t you? | 可你现在接受了 不是吗 |
[24:55] | How about the fact that you brainwashed her and used her | 那你给她洗脑 利用她 |
[24:58] | to bring yourself back to life? | 让自己复活的事又怎么说 |
[24:59] | So that I could be here today to help you master your abilities. | 这样我今天才能来帮你掌控自己的力量 |
[25:03] | Isn’t it amazing how things come full circle? | 真是个令人赞叹的循环啊 |
[25:06] | He’s insane. We’re leaving. | 他疯了 我们走吧 |
[25:11] | You want the truth, Lydia? | 你想知道真相吗 莉迪亚 |
[25:16] | It’s not the scream that gives you power. | 给予你力量并不是尖叫声 |
[25:17] | All the scream does is help drown out the noise, | 它们只是压制了其他的噪音 |
[25:20] | allowing you to hear what you really need to. | 让你能够听见你真正想听的东西 |
[25:23] | I can help you focus your hearing. | 我可以帮你集中注意力 听你所想听的 |
[25:29] | But you want something in return. | 可你想要一些回报来交换对吧 |
[25:30] | No, I’m dedicating my life | 不 我一生致力于 |
[25:32] | to helping out narcissistic teenage girls. | 帮助自恋的少女 |
[25:36] | Of course I want something in return. | 我当然要回报 |
[25:59] | Scott, you better look at this. | 斯科特 你得看看这个 |
[26:07] | This is the same wrapping paper | 这就是我们用来 |
[26:09] | we used for Coach’s birthday present. | 包装教练生日礼物的纸 |
[26:10] | Wasn’t that William Barrow’s thing? | 这不是威廉·巴罗的东西么 |
[26:12] | A bomb made from nails and bolts | 一个用钉子和螺栓制成的炸弹 |
[26:14] | all wrapped in a birthday present? | 包裹在生日礼物里 |
[26:15] | Where did it go off? | 之前在哪爆炸的 |
[26:22] | On a school bus. | 在校车上 |
[26:24] | Out of the way! Out of the way! | 让开 让开 |
[26:26] | Get out of the way! Get out of the way! | 都让开 让开 |
[26:27] | Move! Everyone back! | 闪开 所有人退后 |
[26:30] | Get away from the bus! | 离校车远点 |
[26:31] | Get back now! | 马上离开 |
[26:32] | Come on. Let’s go, guys. | 快走 同学们 |
[26:33] | Keep move it. | 继续走 |
[26:35] | Come on, guys, let’s go! Go, go, go! | 快点 同学们 离开这里 |
[26:37] | Come on, move, guys. | 快点 离开这里 |
[26:49] | They told me not to move. | 他们叫我不要动 |
[26:54] | Jared, right? | 你是杰瑞德 对吧 |
[26:55] | They told me not to move. | 他们告诉我不要动 |
[26:58] | They said, “Stay right where you are and don’t move a muscle.” | 他们说 老实呆着 一下都别动 |
[27:02] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[27:03] | I didn’t know what it was when I picked it up. | 我拿起它的时候不知道它是什么 |
[27:07] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:09] | It’s all right, Jared. | 没事的 杰瑞德 |
[27:13] | I’m just going to take a look, all right? | 我先看一下好吗 |
[27:32] | These are the claws of Derek’s mother? | 这是德里克妈妈的指甲吗 |
[27:34] | My sister, Talia. | 我姐姐塔莉娅 |
[27:35] | Before she died, she stole a memory from me. | 她死前偷走了我一段记忆 |
[27:38] | It’s something only a very powerful Alpha can do. | 这事只有非常强大的阿尔法狼才能做到 |
[27:41] | That memory is locked inside those claws. | 那段记忆就封存在那些指甲里 |
[27:44] | Why would your sister want to steal a memory from you? | 你姐姐为什么要偷走你的记忆呢 |
[27:46] | Well, if I remembered the memory, | 如果我还记得的话 |
[27:48] | I might be able to tell you. | 我就能回答你了 |
[27:54] | So what am I supposed to do? | 那我要做什么 |
[28:00] | Get him out of here! Back those kids up! Move! | 带他离开这 让这些孩子后退 快 |
[28:04] | We wait for the bomb squad. | 我们等拆弹小组来 |
[28:06] | I’m a certified HDT. Two years in the army. | 我有危险设备技师证 两年军队经验 |
[28:10] | I can at least find out if this thing’s real. | 我至少可以判断它是不是真炸弹 |
[28:27] | – Focus. – I am focusing! | -集中注意力 -我在集中 |
[28:28] | You’re not! I can see the wheels spinning behind your eyes. | 你没有 我看得出你心不在焉的 |
[28:32] | Your hearing is attuned to a level of the universe | 你可以听见 |
[28:34] | no one else can hear. | 其他人都听不见的声音 |
[28:37] | But only if you’re listening. | 但前提是你用心认真听 |
[28:39] | I’m trying. | 我听着呢 |
[28:41] | Try harder! | 用心点 |
[28:51] | Your aunt had one of those. | 你姑姑以前也有一个 |
[28:54] | – Aunty Kate. – Stop it. | -凯特姑姑 -住手 |
[28:57] | Both of you. | 你们两个 |
[28:58] | Didn’t do her much good as I ripped her throat out, did it? | 我撕开她喉咙时 它也没派上用场啊 |
[29:00] | – She didn’t shove it up your… – Stop it! | -那是她没有把它塞进… -都住手 |
[29:19] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[29:24] | Lydia, did you hear something? | 莉迪亚 你听到什么了吗 |
[29:29] | What is it? | 听到什么了 |
[29:31] | What are they saying? | 他们说什么 |
[29:33] | Is it the memory? | 是那段记忆吗 |
[29:37] | What did Talia take from me? | 塔莉娅到底偷走了什么记忆 |
[29:41] | Tell me what she knew! | 告诉我她知道什么 |
[29:54] | You’re not just an uncle. | 你不仅是个舅舅 |
[30:06] | I could easily get out of these, you know. | 我可以轻松挣脱这手铐 |
[30:08] | So could I. | 我也可以 |
[30:09] | But I’m not interested in being a fugitive from the law. | 但我不想变成逃犯 |
[30:12] | Well, I’m not interested in being a victim | 我不想成为被疯狐狸附身的 |
[30:15] | to a 17-year-old possessed by a psychotic fox. | 17岁小孩的牺牲品 |
[30:18] | Just give me a few more minutes. | 再给我几分钟 |
[30:22] | Derek! | 德里克 |
[30:24] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[30:25] | If something happens, don’t expect me | 如果发生不测 |
[30:27] | to risk my life trying to save yours. | 别指望我冒险救你 |
[30:36] | Close the door. | 关上门 |
[30:45] | You hid them in a book? | 你把它们藏在书里了吗 |
[30:47] | Couldn’t you find something more secure? | 你不能找个更安全的地方吗 |
[30:49] | How many high school students do you know | 现在还有几个高中生 |
[30:50] | who would willingly open a book? | 真正会看书啊 |
[30:56] | You still haven’t talked to Kira, have you? | 你还没和吉良谈过吧 |
[30:58] | Barely a word since the hospital. | 医院的事之后几乎没和她说过话 |
[30:59] | You need to tell her. | 你得告诉她 |
[31:02] | Especially about this. | 尤其是这个 |
[31:06] | You’ve already sacrificed five. | 你已经用掉了五条 |
[31:09] | Three of the oni are gone. | 三只邪鬼被干掉了 |
[31:11] | How many more tails are you willing to sacrifice? | 你还要献出多少条尾巴呢 |
[31:14] | If I have to? | 如果需要的话 |
[31:16] | All of them. | 全部 |
[31:44] | These oni will be stronger. | 这些邪鬼会更强 |
[31:48] | Much stronger. | 会强大得多 |
[31:53] | Jared, it will be very helpful | 杰瑞德 如果你能忍住 |
[31:55] | if you could resist throwing up | 不吐在这个可疑爆炸装置上 |
[31:56] | on the potential explosive device. | 就非常好了 |
[31:58] | Hey, can you do that for me? | 你能做到吗 |
[32:00] | I think so. | 应该可以 |
[32:05] | – You… You look really… – Handsome? | -你看起来非常… -帅吗 |
[32:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:09] | For a second there, I thought you were going to say | 我以为你要说 |
[32:10] | I look really young | 我看起来很年轻 |
[32:12] | and I was gonna have to launch into my explanation | 那样我就得扔出我的长篇大论 |
[32:13] | about how I’m actually 24 | 说我其实才24岁 |
[32:15] | and that anyone can look young | 如果能吃得健康 多加锻炼 |
[32:16] | if they eat right and exercise. | 每个人都可以看起来很年轻 |
[32:18] | Although it’s probably just good genes anyway, right? | 但也可能只是基因好罢了 是吧 |
[32:36] | It’s not a bomb, sir, but there is something in the box. | 不是炸弹 长官 但盒子里有个东西 |
[33:02] | It’s just printer cartridges and stuff. | 只是打印机墨盒什么的 |
[33:05] | Batteries for the next blackout. | 还有为下次停电准备的备用电池 |
[33:06] | Not a bad idea, | 有备无患 |
[33:07] | considering the number of electrical problems in this town. | 镇里三天两头地停电 |
[33:09] | My God. | 天啊 |
[33:10] | There is a bomb, but not here. | 是有炸弹 但不是在这里 |
[33:25] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[33:32] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么事 |
[33:44] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[34:12] | Get me an ambulance here, at the sheriff’s station. | 派救护车过来 警察局 |
[34:15] | We’ve got an explosion. | 发生了爆炸 |
[34:16] | We got multiple officers down. Multiple officers down. | 多位警员受伤 多位警员受伤 |
[34:18] | We need an ambulance A.S.A.P. On the double. | 急需救护车 快 |
[34:23] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[34:25] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[34:31] | Derek. Derek. | 德里克 德里克 |
[34:35] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[34:40] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[34:41] | Can you do something? | 你能做点什么吗 |
[34:43] | Take his pain? Anything to make it easier? | 吸取他的痛苦 能让他好受点吗 |
[35:22] | Go, go, go. | 走 快走 |
[35:32] | The oni. They’re coming. | 邪鬼 它们来了 |
[35:34] | Stiles, we gotta get you out of here. | 斯泰尔斯 你得离开这里 |
[35:37] | I said I don’t know. I don’t know its name, | 我说了我不知道 我不知道它的名字 |
[35:40] | if it’s a boy or a girl or if it’s some mutated wolf baby. | 不知道是男是女 还是什么变异的狼孩 |
[35:43] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[35:45] | Tell me what you know. | 告诉我你听到的 |
[35:47] | Tell me. Tell… | 告诉我 告诉… |
[35:55] | Now we’re leaving. | 我们走 |
[36:03] | Lydia! | 莉迪亚 |
[36:08] | It’s an animal clinic? | 宠物诊所吗 |
[36:09] | Yeah, the place is lined with mountain ash. Just like my house. | 对 那地方到处是花楸 就像我家一样 |
[36:11] | It will buy us some time. | 那能给我们争取一点时间 |
[36:12] | But they can get through it? | 但他们还是能闯进去 |
[36:13] | Eventually. | 最终会的 |
[36:15] | Nobody’s got any better ideas? | 还有更好的主意吗 |
[36:18] | Okay, sure. Animal clinic. | 好吧 那就去宠物诊所 |
[36:25] | I got mine. Did you find yours? | 我找到了 你找到了吗 |
[36:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:40] | Peter and Malia? | 彼得和玛丽亚 |
[36:42] | Father and daughter. | 是父女 |
[37:09] | Stiles, get inside. | 斯泰尔斯 进去 |
[37:20] | Hey, Kira, get inside! Kira! | 吉良 进来 吉良 |
[38:16] | All right, come on. Get him inside! Get him inside! | 快 把他弄进去 快进去 |
[39:00] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:02] | Please don’t. Stop. | 不要 住手 |
[39:04] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[39:18] | Does it hurt? Hey, look at me. | 疼吗 看着我 |
[39:22] | You should have done your reading, Scott. | 你该做好你的功课 斯科特 |
[39:26] | See, a nogitsune feeds off chaos, strife and pain. | 野狐从混乱 冲突和痛苦中吸取力量 |
[39:32] | This morning, you took it from Isaac, | 今天早晨 你吸取了艾萨克的痛苦 |
[39:36] | then you took it from coach. | 接着你吸取了教练的痛苦 |
[39:38] | And then from a dying deputy. | 然后是一个将死的警员 |
[39:41] | All that pain. You took it all. | 所有那些痛苦 你都吸取了 |
[39:48] | Now, give it to me. | 现在 给我 |
[40:07] | You really have to learn, Scott. | 你真得吸取教训啊 斯科特 |
[40:08] | You really have to learn not to trust a fox. | 千万不能相信狐狸 |
[40:20] | Know why? ‘Cause they’re tricksters. | 知道为什么吗 因为他们全是骗子 |
[40:23] | They’ll fool you. | 他们会骗你 |
[40:25] | They’ll fool everyone. | 他们会骗所有人 |
[40:27] | Not everyone. | 也不是所有人 |
[40:59] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[41:00] | Was that a cure? Is he okay? | 是解药吗 他还好吗 |
[41:02] | The fox is poisoned. But it’s not dead. | 野狐被下毒了 但没有死 |
[41:09] | Not yet. | 目前还没有 |