时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Are you sure that this is a girl, not an annimal? | 你确定这是一个女孩 不是个动物吗 |
[00:04] | Malia? | 玛丽亚 |
[00:08] | Is this your first kiss? | 这是你的初吻吗 |
[00:10] | Are you scared? | 你怕了么 |
[00:11] | Not right now. | 现在不怕 |
[00:12] | You are the one who saved Isaac. | 就是你救了艾萨克 |
[00:13] | I’m the one who was hired to save Isaac. | 有人雇我去救艾萨克 |
[00:14] | You have no idea what you are? | 你根本不知道自己是什么吧 |
[00:16] | A banshee. | 报丧女妖 |
[00:17] | It means that she can sense when someone’s close to death. | 也就是说有人快死时她能感应到 |
[00:19] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[00:24] | Where is the she-wolf? | 母狼在哪里 |
[00:25] | We don’t know any she-wolf. | 我们不知道什么母狼 |
[00:27] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[00:27] | That’s my dad’s sister, Kate. | 这是我爸爸的妹妹 凯特 |
[00:29] | Can you get turned by a scratch? | 抓伤可以让人变成狼人吗 |
[00:30] | If the claws go deep enough. | 抓痕够深的话就能 |
[00:32] | You’re real. | 你还活着 |
[00:33] | And if seeing me is a surprise, watch this. | 如果看到我就算惊喜了 那看这个 |
[01:09] | This doesn’t seem so bad. | 似乎也不赖 |
[01:11] | It’s not the town, it’s the plan. | 不是说这镇子 是说这计划 |
[01:12] | – What’s wrong with the plan? – Stiles. | -计划怎么了 -斯泰尔斯 |
[01:14] | This could be the stupidest plan we’ve ever come up with. | 这可能是我们想出的最差计划 |
[01:17] | You’re aware of that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[01:18] | I’m aware it’s not our best. | 我知道这不是最好的 |
[01:19] | We are going to die. | 我们会死的 |
[01:21] | Are you saying that as a Banshee | 态度这么消极是因为你是报丧女妖 |
[01:22] | or you’re just being pessimistic? | 还是因为你本来就消极 |
[01:24] | I’m saying it as a person who doesn’t wanna die. | 我只是不想早死 |
[01:29] | Okay. Would you just mind | 好吧 下次提到死亡 |
[01:30] | restricting any talk of death to actual Banshee predictions? | 请仅限于作为报丧女妖来进行预测 |
[01:33] | This plan is stupid and we’re going to die. | 这计划太蠢了 我们会死的 |
[01:35] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:52] | No. On the house. | 不用 请你们的 |
[03:56] | Most American teenagers don’t cross the border | 大部分美国青少年出了国来这里 |
[03:58] | to refuse a drink. | 就是为了喝酒的 |
[04:00] | We didn’t come to drink. | 我们不是来喝酒的 |
[04:16] | Severo hates this music. | 赛韦罗不喜欢这音乐 |
[04:18] | Me? | 而我呢 |
[04:20] | I’ve always loved the music of youth. | 我一直很喜欢年轻人的音乐 |
[04:23] | This kind, especially. | 尤其是这种歌曲 |
[04:25] | It has a savage energy. | 有一种原始的力量 |
[04:28] | We’re here for Derek Hale. | 我们是来找德里克·霍尔的 |
[04:30] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[04:31] | We know you have him. | 我们知道他在你们手上 |
[04:35] | We’ve heard you can be bought. | 听说你接受金钱交易 |
[04:43] | It’s 50,000 for Derek. | 这是换德里克的五万美元 |
[04:46] | Now, where does a teenage boy get money like this? | 一个青少年哪里来这么多钱 |
[04:53] | Japanese mafia? | 日本黑社会吗 |
[05:03] | Not smart to come alone. | 独自前来真不明智 |
[05:06] | What makes you think we came alone? | 谁跟你说我们是独自前来的 |
[05:27] | You brought a wolf into my home? | 你竟敢带只狼来我的地盘 |
[05:31] | We brought an Alpha. | 我们带的可是阿尔法狼 |
[06:31] | Something’s happening. | 出事了 |
[06:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:33] | – What do we do? – Blend in! | -我们怎么办 -融入其中 |
[06:40] | Dance with me, dumbass. | 跟我一起跳啊 笨蛋 |
[08:09] | My friends… | 朋友们… |
[08:11] | I don’t think you’re aware of your poor timing. | 我想你们不知道这时机有多不合适 |
[08:14] | Do you know what the dark moon is? | 你们知道什么是黑月吗 |
[08:17] | The part of the lunar phase | 这个词所指的是 |
[08:18] | when the moon is least visible in the sky. | 月亮在天空中最黯淡的时候 |
[08:21] | But do you know its meaning? | 但你们知道它的含义吗 |
[08:24] | Some people say it’s a time of reflection. | 有人说这是映像的时间 |
[08:29] | Or grief. | 或是悲伤 |
[08:30] | Grief and loss, mija. | 悲伤和失去 亲爱的 |
[08:36] | I wonder why, | 我想知道为什么 |
[08:37] | when you and your friends | 你和你的朋友们 |
[08:38] | have suffered so much loss, | 失去了那么多 |
[08:41] | you would risk it again for someone like Derek Hale. | 还会为德里克·霍尔这样的人冒险 |
[08:46] | ‘Cause we don’t like to lose. | 因为我们不喜欢失去 |
[08:49] | Front door clear. | 前门安全 |
[08:51] | South clear. | 南门安全 |
[08:53] | North? | 北边呢 |
[09:06] | Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 |
[09:08] | Take 10 off the table. | 从桌上拿走一万 |
[09:16] | Maybe you should just take the deal. | 你还是接受交易的好 |
[09:21] | While I’m keen to follow | 虽然我很想听从 |
[09:23] | the warning of a Banshee, | 一位女妖的警告 |
[09:26] | I’m going to have to decline. | 但我选择拒绝 |
[09:47] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[10:48] | Come on. Just give us Derek. | 行了 把德里克交出来吧 |
[10:50] | You don’t want him anyway. | 反正你们也不喜欢他 |
[10:51] | Haven’t you noticed what a downer he is? | 你没发现他这人有多扫兴吗 |
[10:53] | No sense of humor, poor conversationalist. | 完全没幽默感 也不擅长说话 |
[10:56] | Just come on, take the money. | 把钱拿走 接受交易吧 |
[11:01] | Severo? | 赛韦罗 |
[11:03] | Show them how the Calaveras negotiate. | 让他们见识一下骷髅帮的谈判手段 |
[11:36] | Wolfsbane. It’s wolfsbane! | 附子草 是附子草 |
[11:38] | Kira, get out of here! | 吉良 快离开这里 |
[11:40] | Kira, look out! Look out! | 吉良 小心 小心 |
[11:53] | Someone who has been an Alpha only a few months | 当了阿尔法狼才几个月 |
[11:56] | should be more careful | 你应该更谨慎些 |
[11:57] | when facing a hunter of 40 years. | 尤其是遇到像我这样做了四十年的猎人 |
[12:01] | All we want is Derek. | 我们只想要德雷克 |
[12:03] | My lobito, | 小狼啊 |
[12:06] | you’re a long way from home. | 你现在可是身不由己了 |
[12:19] | You don’t know where he is either. | 你也不知道他在哪里 |
[12:33] | Okay, so how long has it been? | 已经多久了 |
[12:34] | Weeks. He hasn’t gotten back to any of my texts. | 都几周了 他一直不回我短信 |
[12:37] | Has Derek ever returned your texts? | 德里克回过你短信吗 |
[12:38] | Once. Definitely once. | 一次 绝对回过一次 |
[12:40] | But this time it felt different. | 但是这次不一样 |
[12:41] | So I went to the loft. The alarm was on. | 所以我去了他家 警报也正常 |
[12:43] | Everything looked okay. | 似乎一切都很正常 |
[12:45] | But then I found these. | 但我发现了这些 |
[12:52] | So I sent a picture of it to Deaton. | 我发给徳亚顿看了 |
[12:53] | He said that it’s the mark of a family of hunters | 他说这是一个猎人组织的标识 |
[12:55] | based out of Mexico. | 他们在墨西哥 |
[12:56] | The Calaveras. | 名叫骷髅帮 |
[12:58] | What would they want with Derek? | 他们找德里克干什么 |
[13:01] | You don’t think they killed him, do you? | 他们不会杀了他吧 |
[13:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:06] | That’s why you’re here. | 所以才需要你 |
[13:50] | Lydia, what? Is he dead? | 莉迪亚 怎么样 他死了吗 |
[13:54] | No. | 没有 |
[13:58] | But I’m not sure he’s alive either. | 但是他也不一定还活着 |
[14:02] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:09] | There’s something not right. | 有点不对劲 |
[14:10] | I just… I don’t know. | 但我… 我也不清楚 |
[14:15] | So if the Calaveras have him, | 如果骷髅帮的人抓了他 |
[14:17] | how do we find them? | 我们要怎么去找 |
[14:24] | Mexico. | 去墨西哥 |
[14:33] | He’s awake. Guys, he’s awake. | 他醒了 伙计们 他醒了 |
[14:39] | Scott, you okay? | 斯科特 你还好吗 |
[14:41] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[14:42] | They don’t have him. They don’t have Derek. | 他们没抓到德里克 他们没抓到德里克 |
[14:44] | We know. But right now, they’ve got Lydia. | 我们知道了 但他们现在抓了莉迪亚 |
[14:47] | Lydia? What do they want with Lydia? | 莉迪亚 他们抓莉迪亚干什么 |
[14:52] | I have to admit | 我必须承认 |
[14:54] | I don’t have much experience with Banshees. | 我对女妖不太了解 |
[14:58] | That makes two of us, | 彼此彼此 |
[14:59] | since I don’t have much experience being one. | 我也没什么当女妖的经验 |
[15:03] | I have a feeling you underestimate your abilities, Lydia. | 我觉得你似乎低估了自己的能力 莉迪亚 |
[15:09] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[15:11] | you’d have better luck with tarot cards. | 塔罗牌比我更准 |
[15:14] | Let’s find out. | 试试就知道了 |
[15:16] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[15:19] | which one of these men is about to die? | 他们之中谁会死 |
[15:44] | We already looked for a way out. | 我们已经找过出口了 |
[15:46] | I think a lot of people have. | 估计很多人都试过 |
[15:47] | I say when that door opens again, | 我的建议是 待会门一开 |
[15:48] | we take out whoever’s standing in the way and run for it. | 我们就直接冲出去 然后逃之夭夭 |
[15:51] | – What about Lydia? – What about her? | -那莉迪亚呢 -她怎么了 |
[15:54] | We’re not leaving without her. | 我们不能扔下她离开 |
[15:56] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[15:59] | Because we don’t leave without people. | 因为我们不会丢下别人不管 |
[16:00] | Remember, we talked about this? | 还记得吗 我们谈过的 |
[16:01] | Rules of the wild kingdom don’t apply to friends. | 野外生存规则对朋友无效 |
[16:04] | Is that what you would do as a coyote, | 你们野狼会这么做吗 |
[16:06] | leave her for dead? | 把她丢下等死 |
[16:07] | If she was weak and injured, yeah. | 要是她受伤了 我们就会 |
[16:09] | If hunting had been bad that season, I would eat her, | 要是赶上捕猎不如意 我会直接吃了她 |
[16:13] | then I’d leave. | 之后再走人 |
[16:14] | Believe it or not, that’s progress. | 说句实话 这已经算进步了 |
[16:16] | All right, guys, we’re not dead yet. | 各位 我们还没死 |
[16:18] | And that means Araya wants something. | 这证明阿拉亚有其他目的 |
[16:19] | But if the Calaveras don’t know where Derek is, | 但如果骷髅帮不知道德里克在哪 |
[16:21] | that means they didn’t take him from the loft. Right? | 也就说明把他从阁楼带走的不是他们 |
[16:23] | Maybe he left on his own. | 可能是他自己离开的 |
[16:25] | Maybe someone else got to him. | 或者是别人抓走了他 |
[16:30] | How does it work? | 要怎么做呢 |
[16:32] | Do you need to touch them? | 你需要触碰他们吗 |
[16:34] | Maybe I give you something they own. | 或者我给你他们的东西就行 |
[16:38] | Or is it just a… a feeling? | 或者就是… 直觉 |
[16:42] | I told you I don’t know. | 我说了 我也不知道 |
[16:47] | Just how close to death | 他们要多接近死亡 |
[16:48] | do they have to be? | 你才能有感觉 |
[17:07] | What did you do that for? | 你怎么能这样 |
[17:09] | He stole from me. | 他偷了我的东西 |
[17:14] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[17:16] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[17:18] | I want to know about Scott McCall. | 我想知道斯科特·麦高的事 |
[17:21] | I want to know | 我想知道 |
[17:23] | what kind of Alpha he really is. | 他到底是只怎样的阿尔法狼 |
[17:41] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[17:44] | Let her go. Look… You’ve got me. | 放她走 你已经抓到我了 |
[17:47] | Just let the others go. | 把其他人放了吧 |
[17:55] | Your hand goes here. | 把手放这里 |
[17:59] | So, let me explain | 我来讲讲 |
[18:00] | what’s about to happen. | 接下来会如何 |
[18:02] | This one, the fox, | 她呢 狐狸 |
[18:05] | has an immunity to electricity. | 不会触电 |
[18:08] | So she’s going to turn the dial on the Alpha. | 所以她负责打开连通阿尔法狼的开关 |
[18:12] | If she doesn’t, | 要是她不肯 |
[18:14] | I turn the dial on the Banshee. | 那我就打开连通女妖的那个 |
[18:16] | No. I’m not doing this. | 不 我不愿意 |
[18:22] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[18:25] | One of your friends has the power to heal. | 你的一个朋友有愈合的能力 |
[18:29] | The other? | 另一个嘛 |
[18:30] | Not so much. | 可就没这么幸运了 |
[18:33] | What are you doing? Is this a game to you? | 你要干什么 玩游戏么 |
[18:35] | This is a test, lobito. | 这是个测试 小狼 |
[18:37] | Let’s see if you pass. | 看看你能不能通过吧 |
[18:40] | We’re going to ask some questions. | 我们会问你一些问题 |
[18:43] | You answer them, nobody gets hurt. | 你好好回答呢 大家都好过 |
[18:45] | You don’t answer, we turn on the dial. | 你要是不回答 我们就通电 |
[18:51] | Do what they say. | 照他们说的做 |
[18:52] | Whatever they want. | 不管他们要求什么 |
[18:55] | I can take it. | 我受得住 |
[18:58] | So… | 问题是 |
[18:59] | we don’t know where Derek is. | 我们不知道德里克在哪 |
[19:02] | We want to find him as well. | 我们也在找他 |
[19:04] | You know who took him. | 而你知道谁抓了他 |
[19:07] | What? | 什么 |
[19:09] | How would I know that? | 我怎么会知道 |
[19:10] | That doesn’t sound like an answer to me. | 这听起来似乎不像正确答案 |
[19:13] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[19:15] | Why do you think we came here? | 不然我们怎么会来这里 |
[19:18] | Kira, turn the dial. | 吉良 通电 |
[19:23] | Should we turn the dial on Lydia instead? | 要打开莉迪亚那边的开关吗 |
[19:25] | No, no! | 不要 |
[19:28] | Do it, Kira. | 照做吧 吉良 |
[19:30] | Do it. | 快 |
[19:35] | Let’s start at one. | 就从1开始吧 |
[19:50] | Do you hear them? Can you hear Scott? | 你能听到吗 听得到斯科特吗 |
[19:59] | Can you hear Kira, Lydia, anybody? What are they saying? | 或者吉良 莉迪亚 他们在说什么 |
[20:03] | I… I can’t. I can’t concentrate. I… | 我不能 我没法集中注意力 |
[20:05] | There’s too many sounds | 有好多声响在干扰 |
[20:07] | and voices. | 还有声音 |
[20:09] | Okay. It’s okay. Well, just breathe. | 没事没事 深呼吸 |
[20:11] | Breathe with me, all right? | 和我一起深呼吸 |
[20:13] | You practiced this with Scott before, remember? | 你和斯科特训练过的 记得吗 |
[20:15] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[20:16] | It’s okay, it’s okay. Just focus on something. | 没事的 找个东西来集中注意 |
[20:18] | Here, look at my eyes. Very good. | 看着我的眼睛 很好 |
[20:20] | Just focus on the sound of my voice. | 专心听我说 |
[20:21] | All you have to do is try to concentrate. Concentrate… | 你现在要集中精神 专心… |
[20:37] | Tell me! | 快说 |
[20:37] | Who actually has Derek? | 谁抓走了德里克 |
[20:39] | Who had a reason, a vendetta particular to the Hales? | 到底是谁想报复霍尔家族 |
[20:44] | I said I don’t know. | 我说了我不知道 |
[20:46] | You don’t know because you haven’t figured it out yet. | 你不知道是因为你还没想出来 |
[20:49] | So think! | 给我好好想 |
[20:51] | Who could’ve taken him? | 谁会抓走他 |
[20:53] | Tres. | 加到3 |
[20:58] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[21:08] | Who had the power? | 谁有这能力 |
[21:10] | The power of a shapeshifter? | 谁有变身的能力 |
[21:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:15] | Someone who could have turned without you knowing. | 此人会变身但你并不知道 |
[21:20] | Turned, but not by a bite! | 她不是靠咬伤来变身的 |
[21:23] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[21:26] | Diez! | 加到10 |
[21:31] | Diez! | 给我加 |
[21:38] | They’re killing him. | 他们会弄死他的 |
[21:52] | Can you get turned by a scratch? | 抓伤可以让人变成狼人吗 |
[21:54] | If the claws go deep enough. | 抓痕够深就能 |
[22:05] | Say the name, Scott. | 快说是谁 斯科特 |
[22:11] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[22:13] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[22:14] | It’s impossible. That can’t be what he said. | 不可能 他不会这么说 |
[22:16] | Why? Who… who’s Kate? | 为什么 凯特是谁 |
[22:19] | She’s a hunter. | 她是个猎人 |
[22:22] | An Argent. | 阿金斯家族的 |
[22:54] | Just letting us go? | 你就这样放我们走了 |
[22:57] | I sent four men out to where Kate was rumored to have been seen. | 我派四个人去了凯特可能去过的地方 |
[23:01] | None of them came back. | 结果都有去无回 |
[23:04] | Let’s see if you can do better. | 现在就看你的了 |
[23:07] | You could’ve just told me she was alive. | 你该早点告诉我她还活着 |
[23:09] | You wouldn’t have believed me. | 我说了你会相信吗 |
[23:12] | Now I know what kind of Alpha you are. | 我现在知道你是哪种阿尔法狼了 |
[23:17] | And where your next step lies. | 我也清楚你下一步会做什么 |
[23:21] | What next step? | 什么下一步 |
[23:23] | When you take the bite of an innocent, | 你会咬伤无辜的人 |
[23:25] | when you make a wolf of your own, | 从而来扩大你的族群 |
[23:27] | when you do that, | 你要真敢这么做 |
[23:29] | then, I will cross your border | 我就会来你的地盘上 |
[23:33] | and come knocking at your door. | 找你的麻烦 |
[23:44] | So what now? | 现在该怎么办 |
[23:45] | She thinks she knows where we can find Derek. | 她大概知道德里克在哪 |
[23:48] | She gonna tell us where? | 她会告诉我们地址吗 |
[23:49] | Actually, she’s giving us a guide. | 她好像给我们请了导游 |
[24:05] | You know her? | 你认识她 |
[24:07] | Braeden. | 布兰登 |
[24:09] | Who’s Braeden? | 谁是布兰登 |
[24:10] | She’s a mercenary. | 她是一名雇佣兵 |
[24:11] | Right now, I’m the only one who’s gonna take you to La Iglesia. | 现在只有我 能带你们去伊格莱西亚 |
[24:15] | The Church? | 那个教堂吗 |
[24:16] | What’s the Church? | 什么教堂 |
[24:18] | It’s not a place you’ll find God. | 不是向上帝祈祷的教堂 |
[24:47] | Okay, I’ll ask. | 谁能告诉我 |
[24:48] | Who’s Kate Argent? | 凯特·阿金斯是谁 |
[24:51] | I’d like to know, too. | 我也想知道 |
[24:54] | Well, we were at her funeral. | 我们当时参加了她的葬礼 |
[24:55] | So, I’d like to know how she got out of a casket | 我也想知道她是怎样 |
[24:57] | that was buried six feet underground. | 从六尺深的棺材里爬出来的 |
[24:59] | She was never in it. | 她就没进过棺材 |
[25:04] | She was Allison’s aunt. | 她是艾莉森的姑姑 |
[25:07] | And a total sociopath. | 还是个变态 |
[25:14] | You don’t have to talk about it now if you don’t want to. | 如果你现在不想说我们不勉强 |
[25:16] | Yes, he does. | 不 他必须说 |
[25:20] | Yeah, she’s right. | 她说得没错 |
[25:21] | You guys should know. You need to know. | 你们有权知道这些 |
[25:27] | All right. Kate was the one who set the fire | 正是凯特当年放火烧死了 |
[25:28] | that killed most of Derek’s family. | 德里克家族里的大部分成员 |
[25:36] | Some of them survived, like Cora, and Peter. | 一些人幸存了下来 比如科拉 皮特 |
[25:38] | A very angry Peter. | 皮特十分震怒 |
[25:44] | Yeah, he’s the one who bit and turned me. | 我就是被他咬伤后变成狼人的 |
[25:45] | And the one who finally caught up to Kate and killed her. | 也是他最终找到凯特并杀了她 |
[25:55] | And we saw her buried. | 我们亲眼目睹她下葬 |
[25:57] | No. | 不对 |
[25:58] | We saw a casket, remember? | 我们看到了棺材 还记得吗 |
[25:59] | She wasn’t in it. | 她并没有在里面 |
[26:06] | The Calaveras heard that Kate had been killed | 骷髅帮的人得知凯特 |
[26:08] | by an Alpha’s claws. | 是被阿尔法狼杀死的 |
[26:09] | They wanted to make sure she was really dead. | 他们想确保她真的死了 |
[26:21] | Her body was healing. | 她的身体在恢复 |
[26:23] | More and more, as she got closer to a full moon. | 越接近满月 就恢复得越快 |
[26:25] | She was coming back. | 她就要复原了 |
[26:26] | So they switched out the bodies. They took her. | 所以他们调换了尸体 把她带了出来 |
[26:31] | If a hunter is bit, they have to take their own life before they change. | 一个猎人被咬后 会在转化之前自杀 |
[26:44] | The Calaveras, they treat the code like law. | 骷髅帮 他们视规则如法律 |
[26:49] | They make it their responsibility to enforce it. | 他们将执行规则看作自己的职责 |
[27:00] | Good for her. I wouldn’t do it either. | 她干得好 我也不会那样盲从 |
[27:02] | Would you kill half a dozen people to get out? | 可你会为了逃脱而杀掉半打人吗 |
[27:06] | Because that’s what she did. | 她这样做了 |
[27:31] | So Kate’s a werewolf now? | 凯特成狼人了吗 |
[27:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:36] | You know, there’s a saying, | 有种说法是 |
[27:38] | sometimes the shape you take reflects the person you are. | 转化出的外形会反映这个人的特点 |
[27:41] | What kind of shape is sociopathic bitch? | 一个变态婊子会转化成什么样 |
[27:57] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[27:59] | I don’t know. It felt like we hit something. | 我不知道 好像撞到什么东西了 |
[28:01] | Scott, we need to get there by night. | 斯科特 我们晚上就得到 |
[28:03] | It’s too dangerous otherwise. | 否则就太危险了 |
[28:10] | Go. | 走 |
[28:11] | Not without you. | 不能把你丢下 |
[28:12] | Dude, someone needs to find Derek. | 总得有人去找德里克 |
[28:14] | We’ll think of something. We always do. Just go. | 我们再想办法 会有办法的 去吧 |
[28:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:24] | Scott… | 斯科特 |
[28:26] | I can’t think of anything else to say except for be careful. | 除了注意安全我不知道该说什么了 |
[28:30] | And… And I know “Be careful” sounds kind of lame | 我知道 注意安全这话有点蠢 |
[28:32] | and I’m totally sure the second you’re gone | 而且等你走了之后 |
[28:34] | I’m gonna think of something much better, but I… | 我会立马想出更好的说法 但是我… |
[28:39] | Uh, “Be careful” works for me. | 注意安全就可以了 |
[28:50] | Scott, the sun’s going down. | 斯科特 太阳要落山了 |
[28:55] | Hey, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[29:21] | Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 |
[29:25] | I don’t think we hit something. | 不是我们撞到什么东西 |
[29:28] | I think something hit us. | 而是有东西撞到我们了 |
[30:07] | La Iglesia. | 伊格莱西亚 |
[30:10] | What happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[30:12] | An earthquake. | 地震 |
[30:13] | It leveled the town. | 把小镇夷为了平地 |
[30:16] | Then why is The Church still standing? | 教堂为什么会没事 |
[30:18] | The locals think it’s because of what’s underneath. | 本地人认为原因在教堂下面 |
[30:21] | Do I wanna know? | 不是什么好事吧 |
[30:23] | The Church was built over the ruins of an Aztec temple. | 教堂建立在一座阿兹特克神庙的遗迹之上 |
[30:26] | It belonged to a people called the Nagual. | 属于一位叫纳瓦的印第安守护神 |
[30:30] | Shapeshifters? | 变形人吗 |
[30:32] | Were-jaguars. | 豹人 |
[30:39] | So Derek and Kate are somewhere in there? | 德里克和凯特就在这里吗 |
[30:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:44] | Never gotten this far before. | 以前没到过这么远的地方 |
[30:55] | Maybe we should just walk. | 也许我们应该走着去 |
[30:56] | Hey, I will never abandon this Jeep. | 我才不要放弃这辆吉普 |
[30:58] | You understand me? Ever. Ever. | 懂吗 不抛弃不放弃 |
[31:07] | Work faster, Stiles. | 快点 斯泰尔斯 |
[31:15] | There’s something out here with us. | 有东西在附近 |
[31:36] | If you find Kate in here, what are you gonna do with her? | 如果找到了凯特 你要拿她怎么办 |
[31:39] | Bring her back to the Calaveras. | 把她带回骷髅帮 |
[31:43] | That’s what they paid me for. | 他们付钱就是让我干这个的 |
[31:47] | What happens after that? | 然后呢 |
[31:48] | Not my problem. | 与我无关 |
[31:51] | You don’t care? | 你不在乎 |
[31:52] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[31:53] | She’s a mass murderer. | 她是杀人狂 |
[31:57] | And you’re a mercenary. | 你是雇佣兵 |
[31:58] | Girl’s gotta eat. | 拿钱办事 |
[32:00] | If you were paid enough, would you kill her? | 如果有人付钱 你会杀她吗 |
[32:02] | If the money was good, | 只要报酬够丰厚 |
[32:04] | I’d kill you. | 杀你也不在话下 |
[32:19] | Can you catch Derek’s scent? | 你能嗅到德里克的气味吗 |
[32:20] | Yeah. I already got it. | 当然 已经发现了 |
[32:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:29] | There’s something else in here. | 这里有别的东西 |
[32:32] | Something like what? | 什么东西 |
[32:33] | Something not human. | 非人的生物 |
[32:45] | Lydia, could you please hold the light still for a second? | 莉迪亚 手电筒能拿稳一点吗 |
[32:48] | It’s really hard to see anything | 总这么晃 |
[32:49] | if you keep shaking it like that. | 真的很难看清东西 |
[32:50] | I’m shaking it like this | 我抖成这样 |
[32:52] | because we’re in the middle of nowhere with your broken down jeep | 是因为我们跟一辆破吉普困在了荒野 |
[32:54] | and we’re being attacked by yet another razor-clawed monster. | 而且马上又要被一只牙尖爪利的怪物袭击 |
[32:58] | And I’m terrified. | 我很害怕 |
[32:59] | Well, just be slightly less terrified. | 先别这么害怕好吗 |
[33:03] | And hold this. | 拿着这个 |
[33:05] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[33:06] | I don’t know. I’m hoping it’s not important. | 不知道 希望不是重要部件 |
[33:09] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[33:11] | Anything? | 情况如何 |
[33:13] | It’s too hard to see. | 看不清 |
[33:14] | We should’ve brought another flashlight. | 应该多带个手电筒的 |
[33:34] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[33:39] | Malia, wait! | 玛丽亚 等等 |
[33:40] | Hey, Malia! | 玛丽亚 |
[33:42] | Kira, go! You. Fix the jeep. | 吉良 快去 你留下修车 |
[33:45] | Stiles, focus! | 斯泰尔斯 集中注意力 |
[34:12] | Malia? | 玛丽亚 |
[34:23] | It’s me! | 是我 |
[34:25] | Uh, it’s me, it’s me. | 是我 是我 |
[34:26] | What happened? What’s out there? | 怎么回事 是什么东西 |
[34:30] | I don’t know, but it is big and fast. | 不知道 但是体型巨大跑得很快 |
[34:33] | And it cuts deep. | 而且伤人很深 |
[34:49] | So, how come you didn’t kiss her? | 话说你怎么没吻她 |
[34:52] | What? | 什么 |
[34:53] | How come you didn’t kiss your girlfriend? | 你为什么不吻你女朋友 |
[34:56] | You mean, Kira? | 你是说吉良吗 |
[34:57] | Whatever her name is. | 我不管她叫什么 |
[34:59] | Well, she’s not really, uh… | 她并不是… |
[35:02] | I mean, we’ve never actually… | 其实我们从没… |
[35:05] | She’s not my girlfriend. | 她不是我女朋友 |
[35:08] | So if you die down here, | 那如果你死在这里 |
[35:10] | are you gonna regret not kissing her? | 你会后悔没有吻她吗 |
[35:15] | You should’ve kissed your girlfriend. | 你该跟你女朋友吻别的 |
[36:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:41] | Just had a feeling like something was behind us. | 总感觉背后有东西跟着我们 |
[37:13] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[37:15] | Is this why you never get that far? | 怪不得没人来这里 |
[37:23] | Get ready! | 做好准备 |
[37:34] | You… You please don’t do that ever again! | 你 拜托你以后不要再那样了 |
[37:37] | Do what? | 哪样 |
[37:37] | I… I thought you just took off. | 我 你就那样走了 |
[37:39] | I thought you were running. | 我以为你跑了 |
[37:40] | I was running. | 我是跑了 |
[37:41] | No, I mean, like, I thought you were leaving. | 我是说 我以为你离开了 |
[37:45] | I wouldn’t leave without you. | 我不会丢下你自己走的 |
[37:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:49] | I would never leave without you. | 我绝对不会丢下你离开的 |
[37:56] | Them I would leave. | 我会丢下她们 |
[37:59] | Yeah. Uh, it’s progress. | 好吧 已经有进步了 |
[38:04] | That doesn’t look good. | 你的伤势看起来不妙啊 |
[38:07] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[38:08] | Are you sure? It looks deep. | 真的吗 伤口好像很深 |
[38:09] | I can feel it healing. | 我可以感觉到伤口在愈合 |
[38:12] | You didn’t see anything? | 你没看到什么吗 |
[38:14] | Barely. | 没看到 |
[38:16] | It had a strong scent, though. | 不过气味很大 |
[38:18] | Like what? | 什么气味 |
[38:21] | Like death. | 死亡的气味 |
[38:30] | Where is it? Do you see it? | 在哪里 你看到了吗 |
[38:31] | No, I don’t know! I can’t see anything! | 我不知道 我什么都没看到 |
[38:35] | Where is this thing? | 这东西到底在哪里 |
[38:39] | It’s coming back. It’s coming back. | 它回来了 它又回来了 |
[38:45] | Scott, get behind me. | 斯科特 到我后面去 |
[38:47] | Scott, get behind me! | 斯科特 快去我后面 |
[39:10] | I think I scared it. | 好像被我吓跑了 |
[39:12] | I think you scared everything. | 什么东西都会被你吓跑 |
[39:18] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[39:34] | Tezcatlipoca. | 特斯卡特利波卡 |
[39:37] | The nagual jaguar god. | 豹之守护神 |
[39:44] | I think we found Derek. | 好像找到德里克了 |
[40:03] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[40:30] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[41:10] | Is that him? Is that Derek? | 那是他吗 是德里克吗 |
[41:14] | Uh, sort of. | 算是吧 |