时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | The mark of a family of hunters… The Calaveras. | 这是一个猎人组织的标识 骷髅帮 |
[00:04] | What would they want with Derek? | 他们找德里克干什么 |
[00:05] | How do we find them? | 到哪去找他们 |
[00:07] | Mexico. | 去墨西哥 |
[00:08] | You don’t know where he is either. | 你也不知道他在哪里 |
[00:11] | You know who took him. | 你知道谁抓了他 |
[00:15] | Say the name, Scott. | 快说是谁 斯科特 |
[00:16] | – Kate. – Is that Derek? | -凯特 -是德里克吗 |
[00:18] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[00:34] | – Hale, let’s go. – Derek Hale! | -霍尔 走 -德里克·霍尔 |
[01:01] | I thought… I thought I could control it. | 我以为… 我以为我能控制住 |
[01:04] | All this risk? Just for a basketball game? | 冒这些险 就为了一场篮球赛 |
[01:07] | It’s the finals. They need me. | 这是决赛 他们需要我 |
[01:09] | To do what? Rip someone’s throat out on the court? | 需要你做什么 在球场上撕裂别人的喉咙吗 |
[01:12] | Even born wolves have to | 就算你天生是狼人 |
[01:14] | learn control on a full moon, Derek. | 满月时也需要学着控制 德里克 |
[01:16] | Yeah, but it’s supposed to be easier for us, | 是啊 我们应该更容易控制自己 |
[01:17] | why does it hurt like this? | 可怎么会这么疼 |
[01:19] | Did you bring it? | 你带来了吗 |
[01:20] | – It’s not working… – Did you bring it? | -没用 -你带来了吗 |
[01:32] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[01:38] | I told you, it’s not working. | 我跟你说了 没用 |
[01:39] | Do it! | 快点 |
[01:44] | Alpha, Beta, Omega… | 阿尔法 贝塔 欧米茄 |
[01:46] | Again. | 再来 |
[01:47] | Alpha, Beta, Omega… | 阿尔法 贝塔 欧米茄 |
[01:50] | Again. | 再来 |
[01:50] | – Alpha, Beta, Omega… – Again! | -阿尔法 贝塔 欧米茄 -再来 |
[01:53] | Alpha, Beta, Omega… | 阿尔法 贝塔 欧米茄 |
[01:56] | Alpha, Beta, Omega… | 阿尔法 贝塔 欧米茄 |
[02:32] | You okay in there? | 你在里面没事吧 |
[02:41] | Hey, you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[02:42] | What’s going on in there? | 里面怎么了 |
[02:46] | Just a second. | 稍等 |
[02:51] | I’ll be out in a minute! | 我马上出去 |
[02:59] | You need to open the door. | 你得把门打开 |
[03:01] | I don’t know what the hell you’re doing | 我不知道你在干什么 |
[03:02] | or whatever you’re on, but I got a key. | 或者在嗑什么 但我有钥匙 |
[03:04] | You come out or I’m coming in. | 你要不出来我就进去了 |
[03:16] | You want me to call the cops? | 你想让我叫警察吗 |
[03:18] | You hear me? | 你听见了吗 |
[03:20] | Lady, open the door! | 女士 打开门 |
[03:24] | Open it! | 打开 |
[03:32] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:40] | Wow. | 哇 |
[04:41] | Wow? Wow as in, | 你’哇’是因为 |
[04:42] | “I’ve seen this before | 你以前见过这样的 |
[04:43] | and I know exactly what to do,” kind of wow? | 所以你知道怎么应付么 |
[04:45] | ‘Cause that’s the kind of wow we were hoping for. | 因为我们可盼着你告诉我们呐 |
[04:47] | I think you might be overestimating my abilities. | 我又不是万能的 |
[04:51] | He’s cold. | 他体温很低 |
[04:52] | Really cold. | 非常低 |
[04:59] | Do you think this is permanent? | 你觉得他会永远这样么 |
[05:03] | I’m not sure a medical diagnosis is even adequate. | 我都不知道这是哪种病 |
[05:07] | This is well beyond my experience. | 从没遇到过啊 |
[05:09] | – So what do we do with him? – Until he wakes up? | -那我们该怎么做 -在他醒来之前吗 |
[05:11] | Probably not much. | 可能做不了什么 |
[05:13] | It might be best to leave him with me. He’ll be safe here. | 最好把他放我这 起码很安全 |
[05:16] | You mean from Kate? | 你是说凯特伤不了他吗 |
[05:18] | If she’s alive and she is what you say she is, | 如果她还活着 变成了你们所说的那样 |
[05:20] | she won’t be able to walk past that gate. | 她就走不进这扇门 |
[05:23] | Why would she want do this to him? | 她为什么要这么对他 |
[05:25] | Knowing Kate, it’s probably for a reason that won’t be | 以我对凯特的了解 她这么做 |
[05:27] | any good for anyone but her. | 肯定是对她有百利 |
[05:28] | And bad for everyone else. | 那就是对其他的人有百害 |
[05:32] | You guys should probably go home. | 你们应该回家了 |
[05:35] | He doesn’t look to be in any danger. | 他现在没什么危险 |
[05:38] | So maybe the rest of you should get some sleep? | 你们快回去好好休息一下 |
[05:41] | It is a school night… | 明天还要上学 |
[05:43] | And you all need to start taking care of your own lives again. | 该重新回到正常生活中了 |
[05:46] | Someone should stay with you. | 还是得要个人陪你一起 |
[05:51] | I’ll stay. | 我留下 |
[05:53] | My grades are fine… | 我的成绩还行 |
[05:55] | despite missing a few classes. | 虽然缺了几节课 |
[05:58] | I’m so not okay with this. | 我可不同意啊 |
[06:00] | Guys, go. | 各位 走吧 |
[06:02] | No. | 不 |
[06:04] | Text us if anything happens. | 有情况就发短信给我们 |
[06:06] | Nope, still not okay with it. | 不行 我还是不同意 |
[06:08] | Not going anywhere. All right, just ’cause you’re stronger… | 我不走 不走咧 别仗着你比我壮 |
[06:42] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[06:44] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[06:45] | What’s with the tools? | 这些工具是怎么回事 |
[06:48] | I was just… | 我只是… |
[06:50] | …getting’ started on a list of repairs you guys need done. | 准备帮你们修点东西 |
[06:54] | – What time is it? – It’s… | -几点了 -现在是… |
[06:57] | – Midnight. – We were supposed to have dinner. | -半夜了 -我们本该一起吃晚餐的 |
[06:59] | We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[07:01] | When your mom has a night shift, we have dinner. | 你妈妈上夜班的时候 我们就一起吃饭 |
[07:04] | Sorry, I totally forgot about it. | 抱歉 我完全忘了 |
[07:06] | When we got back from the camping trip, | 我们野营回来之后 |
[07:07] | I had to go straight to the animal clinic to finish up work. | 我就直接去动物诊所工作了 |
[07:10] | All right, well… | 好吧 那… |
[07:11] | Tomorrow night. | 那就明晚 |
[07:12] | – Dinner. – Great. | -一起吃晚餐 -好 |
[07:15] | Did you get anything to eat? | 你吃东西了吗 |
[07:16] | Yeah, Mexican. | 吃了 墨西哥菜 |
[07:34] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[07:36] | His heart rate is alarmingly high. | 他的心率出奇地高 |
[07:48] | He’s a lot warmer now. | 他现在体温高多了 |
[07:49] | Lydia, I’m going to try something. | 莉迪亚 让我试试 |
[07:52] | I want you to keep holding his hand if that’s okay. | 如果可以的话 希望你能一直握着他的手 |
[08:15] | That looks like it healed really fast. | 好像愈合得很快了 |
[08:18] | Unusually fast. | 异常地快 |
[08:20] | What does it mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:21] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[08:23] | Let’s try something else. | 再试试其他的 |
[08:25] | Grab me a five milliliter syringe. Top drawer. | 帮我拿一下五毫升的注射器 在最上面 |
[08:51] | Derek… Derek. | 德里克 德里克 |
[08:52] | Derek, are you all right? | 德里克 你还好吗 |
[08:55] | Derek… | 德里克 |
[08:57] | Derek, are you all right? Derek? | 德里克 你还好吗 德里克 |
[09:00] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:01] | Derek? Derek? | 德里克 德里克 |
[09:04] | Derek Hale. | 德里克·霍尔 |
[09:06] | Can you hear me? | 听得到吗 |
[09:07] | Derek? | 德里克 |
[09:09] | Derek? | 德里克 |
[09:27] | It’s like two in the morning. | 好像是凌晨两点 |
[09:28] | I wake up and she’s just lying right next to me. | 我醒来之后 她就躺在我身边 |
[09:31] | She just sneaks in. This was like five times a week. | 就那么溜进来 每周五次 |
[09:33] | – And then what happens? – This… | -然后怎么样了 -这样了 |
[09:37] | – Holy… – Yeah. Right on, right? | -我去 -销魂吧 |
[09:41] | After that we spent the rest of the night spooning. | 之后我们就抱着彼此躺在床上 |
[09:43] | That sounds okay. | 听起来还不错 |
[09:44] | Yeah, but I’m always the little spoon. Always. | 但是她总是从后面抱着我 你懂吗 |
[09:47] | This means you guys are together, right? You’re dating? | 也就是说你们在一起了呗 对吧 |
[09:49] | I don’t know, sometimes the way she looks at me, | 我不知道 有时候她看我的眼神 |
[09:51] | I think she knows I’m not telling her something. | 似乎知道我有事瞒着她 |
[09:54] | You mean Peter? | 你是说皮特吗 |
[09:54] | We got to tell her, Scott. | 我们必须告诉她 斯科特 |
[09:56] | Yeah, I know. I just… I don’t know how. | 我明白 我只是不知道怎么说 |
[09:59] | It might surprise you to know | 你们可能会觉得惊讶 |
[10:00] | that some of history’s greatest leaders | 不过历史上很多伟大领袖 |
[10:02] | have had to endure some pretty great failures. | 都经历过许多重大失败 |
[10:07] | One you’ll recognize from last night’s reading | 比如昨晚的阅读课上 |
[10:09] | failed in business, had a nervous breakdown, | 他做生意失败了 精神遭到严重打击 |
[10:13] | was defeated for both houses of Congress, | 被众议院和参议院拒绝 |
[10:15] | and lost as Vice President, | 竞选副总统失败 |
[10:17] | before he was finally elected as one of the | 可最终他被选为了 |
[10:20] | greatest presidents that this country has ever seen. | 这个国家最伟大的总统之一 |
[10:23] | Who was he? | 他是谁 |
[10:30] | Malia. | 玛丽亚 |
[10:40] | Scott, phones off. | 斯科特 请关机 |
[10:43] | Malia? One of our greatest presidents. | 玛丽亚 最伟大的总统之一 |
[10:46] | Gettysburg Address? | 曾在葛底斯堡发表演说 |
[10:51] | Phones off. Everyone. | 都关机 听见没有 |
[10:58] | Malia? | 玛丽亚 |
[11:01] | Does anyone else know? | 其他人知道吗 |
[11:06] | I said phones off! | 我说了关机 |
[11:08] | Dad, that was yours. | 爸爸 刚刚是你的 |
[11:19] | “Scott, call Lydia.” | “斯科特 打给莉迪亚” |
[11:25] | I don’t think he’s just younger in body. | 他似乎不仅是身体年轻了 |
[11:27] | I think he’s younger in his mind too. | 神智似乎也回到年轻时候了 |
[11:30] | He didn’t recognize either of us. | 他没认出我们 |
[11:33] | And he looked like he was scared out of his mind. | 而且他看上去像是吓傻了 |
[11:35] | So if you’re a teenage werewolf | 那么如果你是一只少年狼人 |
[11:36] | and you’re scared, where do you go? | 而且受到了惊吓 会去哪里 |
[11:39] | A wolf goes back to its den. But Derek lives in a loft. | 狼会回巢穴 但德里克有自己的公寓 |
[11:42] | Not when he was a teenager. | 他小时候没有 |
[11:45] | The Hale House? | 霍尔之家 |
[11:46] | He wouldn’t remember the fire. | 他不会记得那场大火 |
[11:47] | It wouldn’t have happened yet. | 在他的记忆里还没那事 |
[12:22] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[12:24] | Say you do manage to catch up to him, | 即便你能找到他 |
[12:26] | what are you going to say to him? | 那你要对他说什么 |
[12:27] | That his whole family is dead? | 告诉他他所有家人都死了 |
[12:29] | I guess I’m going to have to. | 我想我必须说 |
[12:30] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[12:32] | She’s probably right. Maybe you shouldn’t. | 她或许是对的 你不该说 |
[12:34] | You know, at least until we figure out | 至少等我们想办法 |
[12:35] | how to get him back to normal. | 让他恢复正常之后再告诉他 |
[12:37] | – I can’t lie to him. – Okay, I’ll do it. | -我不能对他说谎 -那就我来 |
[12:39] | I don’t think any of us can. | 我觉得我们都不能对他说谎 |
[12:41] | Remember, he can hear a heartbeat rising. | 别忘了他能听出心跳加快 |
[12:45] | When we find him, we tell him the truth. | 我们找到他时 我们告诉他真相 |
[12:47] | If he gets to the house first, | 如果他先去霍尔之家 |
[12:50] | you won’t have to. | 你就不用说了 |
[13:07] | Excuse me, young man? | 抱歉 年轻人 |
[13:09] | You’re calling him young man? | 你管他叫年轻人 |
[13:11] | Shut up, Haigh. | 闭嘴 黑格 |
[13:13] | Sorry, but you can’t be here. | 你不能进来 |
[13:15] | Hey, dumbass. You ever hear of no trespassing? | 臭小子 你不懂什么叫闲人免进吗 |
[13:18] | This is my house. | 这是我的家 |
[13:21] | Nobody’s been here for years, kid. | 已经有很多年没人来过这了 孩子 |
[13:22] | – Now get the hell out of here. – Haigh… | -滚出去 -黑格 |
[13:24] | Maybe a slightly gentler touch? | 语气能和善点吗 |
[13:27] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[13:29] | We can help you if something’s wrong. | 如果有什么麻烦我们可以帮你 |
[13:31] | What happened to my house? | 我的家怎么了 |
[13:33] | Where’s my family? Where’s my mother? | 我的家人去哪了 我母亲呢 |
[13:34] | All right, let’s go. Now. | 我们走 马上 |
[13:40] | Hold on, just take it easy. | 等等 放轻松 |
[13:43] | Haigh, would you… Don’t… Wait! | 黑格 你… 别… |
[13:45] | Haigh! | 黑格 |
[13:46] | Haigh, stand down! | 黑格 住手 |
[14:05] | The other deputy thinks I’m an idiot for even asking, | 另一个副警长觉得我这么做很傻 |
[14:08] | but I have a feeling if I take these cuffs off, | 但我觉得把这副手铐取下来 |
[14:11] | you’re going to be okay? | 你不会做什么的 对吧 |
[14:12] | And I think you’ll help us figure out | 而且我认为你会帮我们 |
[14:13] | what happened to your family | 搞清楚你家人发生了什么 |
[14:14] | so that we can get you out of here. Am I right? | 这样我们就能放你走了 我说得对吗 |
[14:25] | The other deputy’s the idiot. | 那个副警长是才是傻子 |
[14:27] | I can’t argue with that. | 我也这么认为 |
[14:29] | Parrish, get over here. | 帕里什 过来 |
[14:32] | I ran this kid’s prints eight times. | 这孩子的指纹我查了八次了 |
[14:34] | This is all that comes up. | 始终是这个结果 |
[14:36] | Derek Hale? | 德里克·霍尔 |
[14:39] | Did you say Hale? | 你说的是霍尔 |
[15:11] | I’ll handle this. | 我来搞定 |
[15:14] | I want you to be honest with me. | 我希望你们能说实话 |
[15:18] | Absolutely and completely honest. | 百分之百的实话 |
[15:24] | Have you been time traveling? | 你们真能穿越么 |
[15:25] | Hang on, what? | 等一下 你说什么 |
[15:26] | Because if time traveling is real, | 因为如果你们真能穿越 |
[15:28] | you know what? I’m done. I’m out. | 那我就不管了 我退出 |
[15:30] | You’re going to be driving me to Eichen House. | 你送我去精神病院 |
[15:32] | We found him like that. | 我们找到他时就是这个状态 |
[15:33] | Where? Swimming in the fountain of youth? | 在哪里 在不老泉里游泳吗 |
[15:35] | No. We found him buried in a tomb of wolfsbane | 不是 我们在一个被地震夷平的小镇里 |
[15:38] | in an Aztec temple in Mexico underneath a church | 一座教堂地下的阿兹特克神庙里 |
[15:40] | in the middle of a town that was destroyed by an earthquake. | 一座附子草搭成的坟墓中找到他的 |
[15:45] | You told me you were camping! | 你跟我说你是去露营 |
[15:47] | Yeah, we were… | 是露营啊 |
[15:49] | in Mexico. | 不过是在墨西哥 |
[15:53] | Derek’s been aged backwards. He can’t remember anything. | 德里克小了好多岁 什么都不记得了 |
[15:57] | We just need to talk to him. | 我们得和他聊聊 |
[15:59] | Yeah, well, so far | 目前来讲 |
[16:00] | he’s not talking to anybody. | 他不和任何人说话 |
[16:06] | He’ll talk to me. | 他会和我说话的 |
[16:07] | Why would I go anywhere with you? | 我为什么要跟你走 |
[16:08] | There was an accident. | 你出了一场事故 |
[16:10] | You lost some memory, | 你失去了一部分记忆 |
[16:11] | but we can help you get it back. | 但我们可以帮你找回来 |
[16:14] | How much memory? | 我丧失了多少记忆 |
[16:16] | A lot. But you can trust us. | 很多 但你要相信我们 |
[16:25] | You’re an Alpha. | 你是阿尔法狼 |
[16:28] | 加利福尼亚州 比肯山 梅布鲁克街1742号 艾兴之屋 | |
[16:29] | Okay, who are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:31] | And who is he? Who are you? | 他又是谁 你们到底是谁 |
[16:34] | We’re the guys keeping you out of jail. | 没我们你就得坐牢了 |
[16:36] | Let us help you. | 让我们帮你吧 |
[16:38] | No. | 不 |
[16:39] | Okay, dude, you almost tore apart two cops back there. | 老兄 你差点把那俩警察大卸八块 |
[16:43] | You need to listen to us. | 你听我们说 |
[16:44] | And that starts with no fangs, no claws, | 不要露出尖牙 爪子 |
[16:46] | no wolf man. You got that? | 或变身狼人 你明白吗 |
[16:47] | I’m fine as long as it’s not on a full moon. | 只要不是满月 我身体都很正常 |
[16:50] | You still have trouble with the full moon? | 你还会在满月变身吗 |
[16:51] | I said I’m fine. | 我说了我很好 |
[16:54] | All right, you coming with us or not? | 好吧 那你到底跟不跟我们走 |
[16:56] | You want me to trust you? | 你要我相信你们 |
[16:59] | Where’s my family? | 那你说我的家人在哪 |
[17:06] | There was a fire. | 你家发生了一场大火 |
[17:08] | And… | 然后… |
[17:16] | they’re not here anymore. They’re fine. | 他们不在这里 但他们都健在 |
[17:18] | Just had to move out of Beacon Hills. | 只是不得不搬离比肯山 |
[17:21] | And we’re going to take you to them | 一旦你找回记忆 |
[17:23] | as soon as we figure out how to get your memories back. | 我们就把你送去你家人那 |
[17:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:33] | I shouldn’t have done that. | 我不该那么做 |
[17:34] | I lied my ass off. | 我把谎撒的太大了 |
[17:35] | Hey, your ass is fine. | 别想太多 |
[17:37] | You saved him a ton of unnecessary pain. | 你要是说实话他会崩溃的 |
[17:39] | We’ll figure this out in a day or two, | 这两天我们得想办法 |
[17:41] | he goes back to being old Derek, everyone’s happy. | 让他变回原来的德里克 这样就皆大欢喜了 |
[17:43] | Except for Derek, who’s never happy. | 就德里克不会开心 他就一苦情人 |
[17:45] | It’s just another person that we’re lying to. | 我们又欺骗了一个人 |
[17:47] | I always feel like it’s always been better | 我总觉得告诉他们实情 |
[17:49] | when we tell the truth. | 会更好一些 |
[17:51] | With Lydia, my mom, your dad. | 不论是对莉迪亚 你妈还是我爸 |
[17:55] | Yeah, but that is Derek Hale in there. | 但德里克·霍尔还在他体内 |
[17:57] | He may be a kid right now, but he’s still Derek Hale. | 他现在是孩子 但他始终是德里克·霍尔 |
[18:00] | All right. Take him to my house | 好吧 把他带去我家 |
[18:01] | and don’t let him out of your sight. | 别让他离开你的视线 |
[18:03] | And where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[18:05] | I’m going to go talk to the guy we should have gone to before. | 我去找个人 这个人我们早就该找了 |
[18:09] | Yeah, I hate that guy. | 我讨厌那家伙 |
[18:17] | Scott’s going to find Peter. | 斯科特要去找皮特 |
[18:18] | And we’re supposed to meet Stiles at Scott’s house. | 我们约了斯泰尔斯去斯科特家会面 |
[18:20] | That sounds like a horrible plan. | 这计划貌似不靠谱啊 |
[18:23] | But we’ve had worse. | 但更糟的我们都遇到过 |
[18:24] | Like yesterday in Mexico? | 比如昨天在墨西哥 |
[18:26] | About that. | 关于那个 |
[18:28] | Remember how we were in the club | 还记得我们在酒吧 |
[18:30] | and you and Scott were tied up to electrified cables? | 你和斯科特被电线捆住的时候吗 |
[18:32] | Vividly. | 历历在目 |
[18:34] | I know. | 我懂 |
[18:35] | I guess what I’m trying to ask is… | 我想问的是… |
[18:37] | If my hand was on the dial connected to you | 如果换做是你被电击 |
[18:40] | and I had to turn it up to ten… | 而我被迫加大电流… |
[18:41] | Would I be angry? | 你问我会不会生气 |
[18:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:44] | No. | 我不生气 |
[18:47] | Because I knew you had no choice. | 因为我知道你别无选择 |
[18:49] | Exactly like Scott knows. | 斯科特也会理解的 |
[18:51] | And if you’re worried about him, | 如果你还担心他记仇 |
[18:53] | just remember, | 你只要记住 |
[18:55] | you’re a Katana-wielding, badass Kitsune. | 你可是人见人怕的日本狐妖 |
[18:59] | And he couldn’t be more into you. | 而且他完全被你吸引住了 |
[19:04] | Now… | 现在呢 |
[19:05] | grab a card from the visor so we can fill up. | 从遮阳板上拿出油卡加满油 |
[19:07] | Beacon Hills Credit Union. | 比肯山信用合作社那张 |
[19:10] | Does this many cards mean you have good credit or bad? | 你有这么多卡 你的信用是高还是低啊 |
[19:15] | It looks like you have… | 油表上显示… |
[19:19] | a full tank. | 油箱已满 |
[19:22] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[19:36] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[19:52] | Are you okay? Lydia? | 你还好吗 莉迪亚 |
[19:55] | Don’t look. | 别转过头 |
[20:19] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[20:21] | I heard you were coming to talk to Peter. | 我听说你要见皮特 |
[20:22] | And since Lydia tells me he’s basically Satan in a V-neck, | 莉迪亚说他就是现代撒旦 |
[20:25] | I figured you shouldn’t be alone. | 所以我想你该有个照应 |
[20:26] | I can handle Peter. | 我对付得了皮特 |
[20:27] | You can handle him better with me. | 有我更好点 |
[20:33] | We’re going to wait here for Scott. We’re going to sit quietly. | 我们就在这等斯科特 就安静坐着 |
[20:36] | – We’re not going to call or talk to anyone. – Do I talk to you? | -不跟任何人打电话或者交谈 -和你呢 |
[20:39] | – No. – Good. Fine. | -不说话 -那好 |
[20:40] | Is it okay to talk to him? | 跟他说行吗 |
[20:41] | Ah! Are you getting taller? | 靠 你是又长高了吗 |
[20:45] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们来这里干嘛 |
[20:46] | We’re waiting for Scott. | 我们在等斯科特 |
[20:47] | Yeah, so am I. I’m supposed to have dinner. | 我也是 我正打算吃饭 |
[20:49] | I brought extra. You guys hungry? | 多买了一些 你们饿吗 |
[20:51] | – Yeah. – No. We’re not hungry. | -饿 -不饿 我们不饿 |
[20:53] | – No, I’m starving. – Neither of us are hungry. | -我饿死了 -我俩都不饿 |
[20:55] | Thanks, though. | 谢谢了 |
[20:56] | Okay, well if you’re not hungry, Stiles, | 就算你不饿 斯泰尔斯 |
[20:59] | your friend can still eat with us. | 你的朋友也可以吃点 |
[21:00] | – What’s your name? – Miguel. | -你叫什么名字 -米盖尔 |
[21:03] | My cousin Miguel. | 我表弟米盖尔 |
[21:06] | From Mexico. So… | 墨西哥来的 |
[21:11] | Oh my God. | 神啊 |
[21:17] | Fantastic. Egg roll? | 很好 吃蛋卷吗 |
[21:20] | Hell, yeah. | 当然吃 |
[21:21] | Shrimp fried rice or pork fried rice? | 要虾球还是猪肉丸蛋卷 |
[21:24] | Fantastic! Egg roll. | 真好 吃蛋卷吧 |
[21:33] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[21:35] | Nothing. | 没怎么啊 |
[21:36] | Your heart’s pounding like crazy. Are you nervous? | 你的心跳得好快 你很紧张吗 |
[21:39] | He’s just bad at introductions. | 他只是不太会做介绍 |
[21:44] | Peter… | 皮特 |
[21:47] | This is Malia. | 这是玛丽亚 |
[21:58] | Beautiful eyes. | 眼睛真美 |
[22:02] | Did you get them from your father? | 是从你父亲那遗传来的吗 |
[22:04] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[22:06] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[22:11] | Anyway, I’m sure they’ve told you a lot about me. | 他们肯定跟你提过我了吧 |
[22:14] | The homicidal killing spree came up. | 是提到过你疯狂杀人的事 |
[22:16] | Well, we’re all works in progress. | 只是在做一些未完的工作 |
[22:17] | Well, when you progress to your next killing spree, | 是吗 那麻烦你下次再进行这种工作时 |
[22:19] | why don’t you try and make sure they all stay dead? | 确保你杀的人都死透了好吗 |
[22:21] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[22:22] | What do you know about people being turned by a scratch? | 你知不知道抓伤也会让人变狼人 |
[22:27] | Did you scratch someone, Scott? | 你抓伤谁了吗 斯科特 |
[22:31] | Don’t worry about it, the claws have to go pretty deep. | 别担心 抓痕很深才会转化 |
[22:35] | But it’s possible. Like if you clawed out someone’s throat? | 但的确可行 比如说抓伤了某人的喉咙 |
[22:39] | Well, yeah, it’s possible. | 确实有可能 |
[22:42] | It’s also beyond rare. We’re talking one in a… | 但是太罕见 罕见到… |
[22:50] | million. | 百年难遇 |
[22:52] | So, uh, Miguel. | 米盖尔 |
[22:54] | What did you say your last name was again? | 你姓什么来着 |
[22:55] | Oh, it’s Juarez. | 华瑞兹 |
[22:58] | Cinqua… Tiago. | 辛华·提亚戈 |
[23:02] | That’s a mouthful. | 名字不短啊 |
[23:06] | How do you spell that? | 怎么写呢 |
[23:10] | Phonetically. | 就按发音写的 |
[23:16] | Mr. McCall, you’re an FBI Agent? | 麦高先生 您是联邦调查局探员吗 |
[23:18] | He’s low level. Very low level. | 级别很低的 很低很低 |
[23:20] | He doesn’t even have a voice. | 甚至说不上话 |
[23:22] | So do you investigate murders? | 那你调查谋杀案吗 |
[23:24] | Sometimes. When it’s a Federal crime. | 有时候吧 如果属于联邦犯罪的话 |
[23:27] | What about fires? | 那纵火案呢 |
[23:28] | Oh my God, I wonder where Scott is. | 天哪 斯科特到底去哪了 |
[23:30] | Shouldn’t Scott be here by now? | 他应该快回来了吧 |
[23:31] | We should call Scott. | 我们应该给他打个电话 |
[23:33] | What kind of fires are you talking about? | 什么样的纵火案呢 |
[23:37] | Do you know anything about the Hale family? | 你知道霍尔家的事吗 |
[23:41] | Can’t someone in this town stay dead? | 这镇上的人就不能一次性死到底吗 |
[23:44] | I think they were hoping you would. | 我觉得他们倒希望你能如此 |
[23:47] | Do you have any idea why | 你知道凯特为什么 |
[23:48] | Kate would turn Derek into a teenager again? | 要把德里克变年轻吗 |
[23:54] | What color were his eyes? | 他的眼睛什么颜色 |
[23:56] | Blue. | 蓝色 |
[23:58] | After Paige. | 是在佩吉的事之后 |
[24:01] | Which could mean around the time he first met Kate. | 有可能是他第一次见到凯特的时候 |
[24:03] | Derek and Kate knew each other? | 德里克和凯特认识么 |
[24:08] | Biblically. | 不错 |
[24:10] | That’s right, Scott. | 没错 斯科特 |
[24:12] | You weren’t the first wolf to climb into a hunter’s bed. | 你可不是第一个和猎人上床的狼人 |
[24:17] | Okay, I didn’t lie. I omitted certain truths. | 好吧 我没说谎 只是隐藏了某些事实 |
[24:21] | Vital truths now that I think about it. | 现在想想似乎是比较重要的事实 |
[24:24] | I don’t want to talk to you. | 我不想和你谈 |
[24:25] | I want to talk to the Alpha. I’ll talk to Scott. | 我要和阿尔法狼谈 我要和斯科特谈 |
[24:27] | Okay. I’m going to go get him. | 好吧 我这就去找他 |
[24:29] | My phone’s downstairs. Going to call him real quick. | 我手机在楼下 我马上给他打电话 |
[24:32] | You stay here, just don’t move, okay? Don’t move. | 你待在这别动 好吗 别动 |
[24:36] | Don’t… | 别 |
[24:38] | I thought you… | 我以为你会… |
[24:43] | Okay, Derek went to the site of the house | 德里克去了房子旧址 |
[24:44] | thinking it was still there, right? | 他以为房子还在 对吗 |
[24:47] | Yeah. But he doesn’t remember the fire. | 是的 但他忘了那场大火 |
[24:49] | But if he doesn’t remember the fire, | 如果他不记得那场大火 |
[24:50] | then he doesn’t remember that it was Kate that set it. | 那他也忘了那火是凯特放的 |
[24:54] | So what does that mean? | 这意味着什么呢 |
[24:56] | Kate didn’t just take him back to being a teenager. | 凯特不仅仅把他变回了一个青少年 |
[25:02] | She took him back to the age where he still knew her. | 而是把他带回了他们依旧相识相知的年纪 |
[25:07] | When he still trusted her. | 他还信任她的时候 |
[25:23] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[25:25] | Hey, handsome. | 你好啊 帅哥 |
[25:28] | Been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[25:35] | Longer than you think. | 比你想象中还长 |
[25:38] | No, he’s in your bedroom, he’ll be totally fine. | 没有 他在你家卧室 他完全没事 |
[25:40] | To be honest, I’m starting to miss the old Derek. | 老实说 我开始想念那个老德里克了 |
[25:42] | So, if you actually think that Kate’s coming to find him… | 如果你真觉得凯特会来找他… |
[25:54] | You might be right. | 你还真说对了 |
[26:00] | – Wait. – For what? | -等等 -还等什么 |
[26:02] | Kate’s out there twisting her way into Derek’s head yet again. | 凯特想再次扭曲德里克的记忆 |
[26:05] | We need to find her. | 我们得找到她 |
[26:06] | All we need’s a scent. | 我们只需一丝气味 |
[26:07] | That could take hours. If we want to get ahead of her, | 那样可能要几个小时 要想赶在她前头 |
[26:10] | we need to figure out where she’s going. | 我们得先搞清楚她会去哪里 |
[26:12] | Not to underestimate my own cognitive faculties, | 我不是在贬低自己的智商 |
[26:14] | but we’re not exactly a brain trust of geniuses here. | 但我们确实不是天才智囊团 |
[26:18] | Then maybe we should call one. | 那我们就请外援吧 |
[26:33] | We called Stilinski. They’re on their way. | 我们叫了斯蒂林斯 他们正在路上 |
[26:35] | What does it look like? Can you send pictures? | 看上去是什么样子 能发个照片吗 |
[26:41] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[26:45] | To be honest, I have a 4.0 in AP Biology | 说实话 我生物课学得还不错 |
[26:48] | and there are parts of the human anatomy | 可墙上的一些人体器官 |
[26:51] | I have never seen before on these walls. | 我之前从来没见过 |
[27:09] | Why would she want to kill a gas station attendant? | 为什么她要杀掉一个加油站服务员 |
[27:11] | I don’t think she could help it. | 我觉得她是无法控制 |
[27:12] | This was done in a frenzy. It’s not a murder. | 这是发狂之后的结果 不是谋杀 |
[27:14] | – It’s a symptom. – Of what? | -这是种症状 -什么症状 |
[27:16] | She can’t control the shift. | 她控制不了变形 |
[27:17] | Derek said he had the same issue on the full moon. | 德里克说他在月圆时也有同样的问题 |
[27:19] | That he was still learning. | 他现在仍然在学习 |
[27:20] | Kate’s still learning? | 凯特也在学 |
[27:21] | She wants to learn. | 她想学会控制 |
[27:22] | So she wants Derek to teach her? | 所以她想让德里克教她 |
[27:25] | No. | 不对 |
[27:28] | She wants the Triskelion. | 她想要三曲枝 |
[27:45] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[27:46] | I don’t know about this. | 这件事我可不确定 |
[27:47] | I’m not supposed to show the vault to anyone outside my family. | 我不该让家族以外的人进这个金库 |
[27:50] | Come on, we talked about this. | 没事 我们已经说清楚了 |
[27:52] | Yeah, but, how do you even know? | 对 但是你怎么会知道 |
[27:54] | Because you told me. Don’t you remember? | 是你告诉我的 你不记得了吗 |
[28:04] | Tell me if you remember this. | 还有这个你应该记得吧 |
[28:18] | We get inside the vault. | 我们进入金库 |
[28:20] | We get the Triskelion. | 然后拿到三曲枝 |
[28:24] | And then everything goes back to normal. | 一切就会回归正常 |
[28:28] | That’s all you want? | 这就是你想要的 |
[28:30] | That’s all we need. | 仅此而已 |
[28:33] | But right now we have to get inside that vault. | 但现在我们得进到金库 |
[28:43] | Over here. | 这边来 |
[28:47] | Why would your family build a vault under a high school? | 为什么你家要把金库建在一所高中的地下 |
[28:49] | The vault was here first. | 是我们先把金库建在这里的 |
[29:59] | Did you catch a scent? | 你闻到气味了吗 |
[30:01] | It’s the same one. | 是同一种味道 |
[30:03] | The same one as Mexico. | 和在墨西哥时一样 |
[30:05] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[30:06] | One of them came after us in the Church ruins. | 有一个曾来教堂遗址这边追踪我们 |
[30:08] | And one on the road. | 另一个是在路上遇见的 |
[30:10] | They couldn’t have followed us here. | 他们不可能跟踪我们到这里啊 |
[30:12] | But they could’ve been brought, by Kate. | 但是有人可以带他们来 比如凯特 |
[30:19] | Oh, I’ve heard that sound before. | 我以前听过这个声音 |
[30:23] | Did it have an animal skull? | 它是不是戴着动物骷髅 |
[30:24] | A human wearing a skull over its face? | 一个人脸上戴着一个骷髅 |
[30:26] | I think so. | 应该是吧 |
[30:27] | What are they? | 他们是什么 |
[30:39] | Berserkers. | 狂暴战士 |
[30:59] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[31:03] | There’s just one of them. | 这只是他们中的一个 |
[31:04] | And that means we have a chance. | 所以我们还有机会 |
[31:05] | To beat him? | 有机会打败他吗 |
[31:08] | To survive. | 有机会逃命 |
[31:42] | Not that. | 不是那个 |
[32:24] | Scott. It’s both of them. They’re both here. | 斯科特 有两个 两个都来了 |
[32:26] | Where the hell’s Peter? | 皮特去哪里了 |
[32:27] | I don’t know. He just took off. | 我不知道 他跑了 |
[32:45] | This is it? | 这就是吗 |
[32:48] | You’re sure? | 你确定 |
[32:49] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[32:52] | It doesn’t look like much. | 看着没什么了不起啊 |
[32:54] | That’s ’cause it isn’t. | 确实没什么大不了 |
[32:59] | Quite the elaborate scheme you have here, Kate. | 你计谋很深啊 凯特 |
[33:03] | Two countries, Aztec temples, Derek returned to a teenager. | 两个国家 阿兹特克神庙 德里克变成少年 |
[33:08] | One that trusted you. | 一个相信你的少年 |
[33:10] | One that loved you. | 一个爱你的少年 |
[33:13] | All this complication just to gain access to our vault. | 这一切就是为了进我们的金库 |
[33:18] | Just to get your hands on that little piece of junk. | 为了拿到那个破玩意儿 |
[33:23] | Turn it over. Go ahead. | 反过来看看 快 |
[33:25] | There’s a scrape on the back where it used to say “Made in China.” | 背面有处刮擦 本来写的是”中国制造” |
[33:30] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[33:31] | I admit I have a tendency to exaggerate things. | 我承认我喜欢夸大事实 |
[33:34] | But in this case the truth is so much more fun. | 不过现在实话实说更有趣 |
[33:37] | Oh, I’m sorry, sweetheart, | 我很遗憾 亲爱的 |
[33:40] | that little pendant is just a physical object to focus on. | 你手里只是个用来集中注意力的东西 |
[33:44] | It’s training wheels. | 是用来训练的 |
[33:46] | Talia used it to teach Laura. | 塔莉娅用它来教过劳拉 |
[33:48] | I tried to use it to teach Derek. | 我也曾用它来教德里克 |
[34:22] | Is this real? Tell me if this is real. | 这是真的吗 告诉我是不是真的 |
[34:24] | Didn’t you hear that? That was Scott. | 你刚才没听见吗 那是斯科特 |
[34:25] | I just heard Scott… | 我刚才听到斯科特… |
[34:26] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[34:27] | I don’t know. And I don’t care! | 我不知道 我也不在乎 |
[34:37] | You seriously need to find something better than a baseball bat. | 你真的应该找点比球棒有威力的武器 |
[35:22] | Kira! | 吉良 |
[35:48] | Derek gave up on it back | 德里克放弃利用这个 |
[35:49] | when he learned another way to control the shift. | 是因为他学会了用其他方法控制转化 |
[35:53] | When I taught him. | 是我教的他 |
[35:55] | Concentrate. | 集中注意力 |
[35:56] | I taught him to use emotion. To use anger. | 我教他利用情绪 利用愤怒 |
[35:59] | And to focus on it. | 并将注意力集中于此 |
[36:01] | To feel every ounce of rage and hatred that he could summon. | 去感受他能聚集的每一丝愤怒和憎恨 |
[36:05] | It was the anger that taught him control. | 是愤怒教会了他去控制 |
[36:11] | So you want to learn to control it? | 所以 你想学会控制吗 |
[36:14] | You want to get angry, Kate? | 你想生气愤怒吗 凯特 |
[36:18] | Let’s get angry! | 那就愤怒吧 |
[37:55] | Wait! | 等等 |
[37:56] | Wait! | 等等 |
[38:25] | Derek? | 德里克 |
[38:54] | It was never… | 他们根本… |
[38:57] | never about the Triskelion. | 不是为了三曲枝 |
[39:01] | They took it, they took it while I was blinded. | 他们拿走了 他们趁我不注意拿走了 |
[39:06] | Took what? | 拿走了什么 |
[39:13] | Bonds. | 债券 |
[39:18] | Bearer bonds and they took them all. | 无记名债券 他们都拿走了 |
[39:20] | Bearer bonds? Hold on. Are you saying you got robbed? | 无记名债券 等等 你是说你被偷了吗 |
[39:22] | This was a heist. | 这是抢劫 |
[39:25] | Somebody planned this. | 有人早就计划好的 |
[39:28] | How much did they take? | 他们拿走了多少钱 |
[39:30] | 117… 117… | |
[39:31] | Thousand? | 一万一千七吗 |
[39:36] | Million. | 一亿一千七百万 |