时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Hello, Sean. | 你好 肖恩 |
[00:03] | I just killed your family. | 我刚刚杀掉了你的家人 |
[00:05] | Lydia wrote these? | 这是莉迪亚写的吗 |
[00:06] | You got kicked out, didn’t you? | 你是被学校开除了吧 |
[00:08] | That’s good. You kissed her. | 挺好啊 你亲了她 |
[00:10] | Get back! | 后退 |
[00:12] | When you take the bite of an innocent, | 当你咬伤无辜的人时 |
[00:14] | I will come knocking at your door. | 我会来找你的麻烦 |
[00:39] | Hey, let’s get everyone off the roof. | 带大家离开楼顶 |
[00:41] | And see if you can stall the ME for five minutes. | 尽量拖住法医五分钟 |
[00:44] | I’ve got an expert of my own coming to take a look. | 我请了位私人专家来看看 |
[00:46] | You have an expert on teenage cannibals? | 你认识关于少年食人族的专家 |
[00:50] | Five minutes, Parrish. | 就五分钟 帕里什 |
[01:08] | Uh, I guess you’ve been there long enough | 我猜你已经来这儿很久了 |
[01:09] | to hear that we need to be quick about this. | 所以应该知道我们得速战速决 |
[01:12] | Scott said he called himself a wendigo. | 斯科特说他自称雪怪 |
[01:15] | Cannibalistic shape-shifters. | 食人变形生物 |
[01:17] | But I haven’t heard of them in Beacon Hills for a long time. | 我很久没有在比肯山听到他们的消息了 |
[01:21] | Must have been well-hidden. | 一定是藏得很好 |
[01:28] | How many people did Scott say were up here? | 斯科特说当时有几个人在场 |
[01:30] | Just Sean and the axe murderer, who apparently has no mouth. | 就肖恩和斧子杀手 据说他没有嘴 |
[01:36] | You wouldn’t know anything about that, would you? | 你对那人没什么了解吧 |
[01:39] | There was someone else. | 还有别人 |
[01:41] | Someone young. And male. | 一个年轻人 男性 |
[01:45] | You can smell his fear? | 你闻得到他的恐惧吗 |
[01:49] | And his blood. | 还闻得到他的血 |
[01:53] | Like I said, I told my dad everything I could. | 如我所说 我把能说的都跟我爸说了 |
[01:55] | But you didn’t tell him about Liam? | 你没跟他提利亚姆吗 |
[01:56] | You barely told me about Liam. | 你都没怎么跟我讲过利亚姆 |
[01:57] | – What did you do with him anyway? – He’s upstairs. | -你打算拿他怎么办 -他在楼上 |
[02:01] | Doing what? | 在做什么 |
[02:05] | Lying down. | 躺着呢 |
[02:23] | – So you bit him. – Yeah. | -你咬了他 -是的 |
[02:27] | – And you kidnapped him. – Yeah. | -然后绑架了他 -是的 |
[02:29] | – And then brought him here. – I panicked. | -然后把他带到了这儿 -我慌了 |
[02:31] | Yup. | 看出来了 |
[02:34] | This isn’t going to end with us burying the pieces of his body | 这事儿不会演变成我们把他碎尸 |
[02:36] | out in the desert, is it? | 埋在沙漠里之类的吧 |
[02:41] | As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans. | 提醒一句 这就是为什么计划总是我来定 |
[02:42] | – Your plans suck. – I know. | -你的计划烂透了 -我知道 |
[02:45] | Which is why I called you. | 所以我才给你打了电话 |
[02:48] | So, what do we do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[02:54] | Liam, we’re going to take the tape off your mouth. | 利亚姆 我们会把你嘴上的胶带撕下来 |
[02:58] | If you scream, it goes right back on. | 如果你尖叫的话 马上给你贴回去 |
[02:59] | If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it? | 如果你低声说话 就不贴了 明白吗 |
[03:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:11] | Okay, Liam, now you’ve seen a lot of confusing things tonight. | 利亚姆 你今晚看到了很多令人费解的事 |
[03:13] | And more confusing things are going to happen | 而且今晚发生的这些令人费解的事 |
[03:15] | because of the confusing things that happened tonight. | 会带来更多令人费解的事 |
[03:17] | Do you understand? | 听懂了吗 |
[03:20] | Not really. | 没懂 |
[03:21] | – Good. That’s good. – I don’t understand either. | -很好 那就对了 -我也没听懂 |
[03:23] | Maybe you should tell him. | 也许应该由你来说 |
[03:26] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[03:28] | Liam… | 利亚姆 |
[03:29] | What happened to you, what I did to you, | 发生的这一切 我所做的这一切 |
[03:32] | which I had to do in order to save you, | 都是为了救你才做的 |
[03:35] | – it’s going to change you. – Unless it kills you. | -这将会改变你 -除非你没挺住死掉了 |
[03:40] | Shouldn’t have said that. | 刚刚那句当我没说 |
[03:42] | What? | 什么 |
[03:48] | Is he… is he crying? | 他这是 哭了吗 |
[03:51] | Liam, it’s okay. You’re going to be all right. | 利亚姆 别担心 你不会有事的 |
[03:53] | You’re not going to die. | 你不会死的 |
[03:55] | – Probably not. – Stop it. | -可能不会 -闭嘴 |
[03:57] | Okay, possibly not. | 好吧 很可能不会 |
[03:58] | Would you just help me untie him? | 你能不能闭嘴帮他松绑 |
[04:04] | Liam, are you okay? | 利亚姆 你还好吗 |
[04:06] | We’re sorry about that. We’re really sorry. | 很抱歉 我们真的很抱歉 |
[04:13] | Liam, what the hell is your… | 利亚姆 你他妈这是… |
[04:27] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[04:39] | Leg! I got him! | 抓腿 我抓住了 |
[04:41] | I got him, I got him! I got him. | 我抓住了 抓住了 |
[04:53] | Your plan sucked, too. | 你的计划也不咋地 |
[05:01] | Derek, you here? | 德里克 你在吗 |
[05:08] | Derek! | 德里克 |
[05:26] | Derek… | 德里克 |
[05:29] | Don’t worry, Peter. | 别担心 皮特 |
[05:31] | Derek’s next. | 下次就轮到他了 |
[06:15] | I hate full moons. | 我讨厌满月 |
[06:16] | It’s going to get easier. I promise. | 慢慢就好了 我保证 |
[06:18] | It better. | 最好这样 |
[06:20] | Because this isn’t going to hold much longer. | 因为这玩意估计很快就报废了 |
[06:22] | Well, then let’s try to make | 那就努努力 |
[06:23] | tonight the last time we have to use these. | 但愿明晚就是最后一次用这些了 |
[06:24] | Besides, we might need them for Liam. | 不过 利亚姆估计也会需要 |
[06:27] | You guys sure he’s going to turn into a werewolf? | 你们确定他会变成狼人吗 |
[06:29] | We’re not even sure if he’s going to live. | 我们都不确定他能不能活 |
[06:34] | – Is that too tight? – No. | -太紧了吗 -还好 |
[06:41] | That’s… this is not what you think at all. | 这情况 跟你想象的不一样 |
[06:46] | I don’t even want to know. | 不用跟我解释了 |
[06:50] | There’s nothing to know, ’cause I just… | 没什么好解释的 我只是… |
[06:53] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[06:55] | Told him that. | 我都说了嘛 |
[07:01] | These are your math notes? | 这些是你的数学笔记吗 |
[07:05] | No wonder Malia’s failing. | 怪不得玛丽亚学不会呢 |
[07:07] | Um, some of them are my notes. | 其中一部分是我的笔记 |
[07:09] | The rest I think might actually be a code. | 其他的可能是什么代码 |
[07:11] | But you don’t remember writing it? | 但是你不记得自己写过这些 |
[07:13] | Not in the slightest. | 完全不记得 |
[07:15] | But considering my drawing of a tree led us to the Nemeton, | 不过之前我的一幅画 引导我们找到了树洞 |
[07:18] | I should probably figure out | 我觉得应该弄清楚 |
[07:20] | what it means before it tries to kill us. | 这是什么东西 不然大家都有危险 |
[07:23] | Maybe it’s like the Enigma Code the Allies used. | 也许就像盟军用的那种代码一样 |
[07:25] | Remember my dad was a World War II buff? | 你忘了我爸是二战专家了吗 |
[07:27] | And my mom was, well, in it. | 而我妈妈 参加过二战 |
[07:29] | I think this is a variation | 我认为这是 |
[07:31] | on something called the Vigenere Cipher. | 维吉尼亚密码的一种变体 |
[07:34] | – Do you know how to crack it? – With a key. | -你知道怎么破解吗 -有密钥就可以 |
[07:40] | Remember the rules. | 记住规则 |
[07:42] | No more than six people allowed in the lake house. | 进湖边小屋的人最多六个 |
[07:44] | Stay out of the wine. | 而且不能碰红酒 |
[07:46] | And if anything gets broken, | 要是弄坏了什么东西 |
[07:47] | it’s getting added to your credit card debt. | 都算在你的信用卡上 |
[07:50] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:52] | And lock up the basement. | 记得锁上地下室 |
[07:53] | From all the scratch marks I found on the walls, | 我在墙上发现了刮痕 |
[07:55] | it looked like a pack of wild animals got down there. | 似乎有一群野兽去过那里 |
[08:07] | I’m not watching another movie on a Friday night. | 周五晚上我不想再看电影了 |
[08:11] | Mason, there’s gotta be something going on. | 梅森 得弄点好玩的 |
[08:13] | You remember we’re freshmen, right? | 别忘了我们是新生 |
[08:15] | We just got off a school bus. | 我们可是刚从校车上下来 |
[08:17] | We’re not exactly gonna be hitting the clubs till 4:00 A.M. | 我们不适合在夜店玩到凌晨四点 |
[08:20] | Okay. Movie at your place. 9:00. | 好吧 去你家看电影 九点见 |
[08:28] | Hey. Liam, why weren’t you on the bus? | 利亚姆 你怎么没坐校车 |
[08:31] | I ran. | 我跑过来的 |
[08:34] | You ran three miles to school? | 你跑了三英里来学校 |
[08:36] | I just started running. | 最近刚开始锻炼 |
[08:39] | I guess your leg’s okay? | 看来你的腿好了 |
[08:42] | What happened to your arm? | 你的胳膊怎么了 |
[09:01] | Dude, are you okay? | 伙计 你还好吗 |
[09:11] | I’ll talk to you later. I gotta get to class. | 一会儿再聊 我得去上课了 |
[09:29] | Liam, hey! | 利亚姆 等等 |
[09:30] | We need to talk. | 我们必须谈谈 |
[09:31] | No, you need to back the hell up, okay? | 不 别靠近我 |
[09:33] | Both of you. | 都别过来 |
[09:33] | Can you just listen for one second. Please? | 我就说几句话 好吗 |
[09:43] | Liam… | 利亚姆 |
[09:46] | We’re brothers now. | 我们现在是兄弟了 |
[09:49] | – What? – Oh, God. That’s… | -什么 -你可真会开头 |
[09:52] | What are you talking about? We just met and you bit me. | 开什么玩笑 第一次见面你就咬了我 |
[09:55] | The bite… | 那一口 |
[09:57] | The bite is a gift. | 那是一份礼物 |
[10:00] | Scott, stop. Please stop. | 斯科特 别说了 别说了 |
[10:02] | You, you, we’re trying to help you, you little runt. | 你 我们是想帮你 你个小兔崽子 |
[10:05] | By kidnapping me? | 通过绑架来帮我吗 |
[10:07] | Just to clarify, Scott kidnapped you. Okay? | 先说清楚 是斯科特绑架了你 好吗 |
[10:09] | I aided and abetted. | 我只是同谋 |
[10:13] | Liam, I’ve gone through this before. | 利亚姆 我也经历过这种事 |
[10:17] | Something’s happening to you. | 你出事了 |
[10:20] | Something big. | 出大事了 |
[10:22] | Nothing’s happening to me. | 我什么事都没有 |
[10:26] | Nothing. | 好得很 |
[10:41] | I’m not sharing my basement. | 我不要和别人共用我的地下室 |
[10:42] | Actually, it’s my basement. | 那其实是我家地下室 |
[10:44] | And my mom noticed how you tore it up last time. | 你上次又抓又挠 被我妈妈发现了 |
[10:47] | All right, she’s still learning. | 好吧 她还在学如何控制 |
[10:48] | But we’re going to use the boathouse for Liam. | 我们得把利亚姆带去船屋 |
[10:50] | It’s got support beams. We can chain him to one of them. | 那里有支撑柱 我们可以绑住他 |
[10:52] | But how do we get him out | 但如果他不信任我们 |
[10:53] | to the lake house if he doesn’t trust us? | 要怎么把他带到湖边小屋去 |
[10:54] | I say if it keeps him from murdering someone, | 要我说 为了防止他杀人 |
[10:56] | we just chloroform the little bastard and throw him in the lake. | 只需用氯仿麻醉他 再扔进湖里就行 |
[10:58] | – I’m in. – We’re not killing or kidnapping him. | -我赞成 -我们不能杀他 也不能绑架他 |
[11:02] | Then let’s be smarter. | 那就想点别的办法 |
[11:03] | We tell him there’s a party and invite him. | 邀请他参加聚会 |
[11:06] | So, you’re going to ask out a freshman? | 你要约一个高一新生吗 |
[11:07] | No, I’m done with teenage boys. | 不 我受够幼稚的男生了 |
[11:09] | But, if we’re playing a trick on someone, | 不过呢 想骗人的话 |
[11:12] | we’ll have to use the trickster. | 就得让骗子出马 |
[11:17] | Who? Me? No way. | 谁去 我吗 不行 |
[11:19] | – Not me. – Yes, you. | -我不行 -就是你 |
[11:20] | You know what they call a female fox? | 你知道狐女被称为什么吗 |
[11:23] | – A vixen. – Me? | -狐狸精 -我吗 |
[11:26] | You can do it, Kira. | 你可以的 吉良 |
[11:28] | Be a vixen. | 去迷倒他吧 |
[11:38] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[11:41] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[12:07] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:11] | Yeah. Fine. | 我很好 |
[12:13] | You want to go to a party tonight? | 今晚想参加派对吗 |
[12:22] | The axe was laced with wolfsbane. | 斧子上有附子草毒液 |
[12:24] | I don’t know the species, | 不清楚是哪种毒 |
[12:25] | so I’m going to have to burn it out. | 所以我只能全部烧光 |
[12:29] | I think I can handle a little fire. | 这点小火我应该受得住 |
[12:36] | Ah, hell. | 不是吧 |
[12:54] | He said he was after you. | 他说他在找你 |
[12:57] | How does a guy with no mouth say anything? | 一个没嘴巴的人怎么说话 |
[13:03] | With this. | 用这个 |
[13:13] | It’s Lydia Martin’s lake house. | 派对在莉迪亚· 马丁的湖边小屋 |
[13:15] | Actually, it’s her grandmother’s lake house. | 那房子是她祖母的 |
[13:17] | But she’s dead, so it’s okay. | 但她祖母去世了 没关系 |
[13:19] | I mean, it’s not okay that she’s dead. | 不是说她祖母的去世没关系 |
[13:21] | Unless she was in pain. | 不过也许是种解脱 |
[13:24] | Can you turn the music down? | 你能把音乐关了吗 |
[13:29] | You want me to turn the music up? | 要我把音量调大吗 |
[13:44] | Who’d you say was coming to this party? | 你刚说谁会来派对 |
[13:46] | Um… Everyone. | 大家都会来 |
[13:59] | I just talked to Kira. She’s on her way. | 我刚打给吉良 她在路上了 |
[14:00] | She said it’s all going fine. | 她说一切进展顺利 |
[14:01] | It’s not that. I have to tell you something. | 不是这个 我要告诉你一些事 |
[14:03] | I asked around about Liam. | 我了解到一些关于利亚姆的事 |
[14:04] | I know why he got kicked out of his last school. | 我知道他为何被以前的学校开除了 |
[14:07] | This is going to be bad, isn’t it? | 很糟糕的原因 对吧 |
[14:09] | He kind of got into it with one of his teachers. | 他和一个老师发生了一些冲突 |
[14:11] | And… The kid’s got some serious anger issues. | 还有… 他相当暴躁易怒 |
[14:15] | How serious? | 有多暴躁 |
[14:16] | Well, that’s his teacher’s car. | 这是他老师的车 |
[14:19] | After he took a crowbar to it. | 他用铁橇砸成这样了 |
[14:56] | – Where is everyone? – They’re here. | -其他人呢 -都在里面呢 |
[14:58] | It’s a small party. | 只是个小派对 |
[15:00] | You said everyone was coming. | 你说每个人都会来 |
[15:02] | They are. They’re late. | 是啊 他们晚些来 |
[15:05] | And we’re early. So we better hurry. | 我们来得早了 所以得快点进去 |
[15:08] | Yay! Party. | 好激动啊 |
[15:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:24] | What the hell is this? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[15:26] | Think of it like an intervention. | 应该说是帮你做治疗 |
[15:28] | You have a problem, Liam. | 你身体出了问题 利亚姆 |
[15:30] | And we’re the only ones that can help. | 只有我们能帮你 |
[15:37] | I still don’t get how this guy has no mouth. | 我还是搞不懂这家伙居然没有嘴巴 |
[15:39] | I mean, how can he eat? | 那他怎么进食 |
[15:42] | Peter didn’t get a chance to ask. | 皮特没来得及跟他闲聊 |
[15:44] | He was fighting him off with a tomahawk | 他当时胸口插着一把战斧 |
[15:46] | buried in his chest. | 还得分神对付他 |
[15:47] | Who runs around with a tomahawk? | 谁会拎着把战斧乱逛啊 |
[15:50] | I carried one for IED removal in Afghanistan. | 我在阿富汗的拆弹部队服役时就带着一柄 |
[15:54] | It’s military. And so is that. | 军队用具 那个也是 |
[15:57] | Do you know what it’s used for? | 这是用来干什么的 |
[15:59] | Well, this one looks like it’s been modified. | 这个似乎被改进过了 |
[16:09] | Show us. | 跟我们讲讲 |
[16:12] | Werewolf? | 狼人 |
[16:14] | Werecoyote. | 野狼人 |
[16:16] | Banshee. | 女妖 |
[16:20] | – Fox? – Kitsune. | -狐狸 -是狐妖 |
[16:23] | But fox works. | 但是说狐狸也对 |
[16:25] | What are you? | 那你是什么 |
[16:27] | Uh, for a little while, I was possessed by an evil spirit. | 我曾经被一个恶灵附身过 |
[16:30] | It was very evil. | 很凶残的恶灵 |
[16:33] | What are you now? | 那你现在呢 |
[16:35] | Better. Um… | 好多了 |
[16:39] | Are those for me? | 那些是给我准备的吗 |
[16:43] | No, they’re for me. | 不 是给我的 |
[16:49] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[16:50] | You’ll learn. | 你会学到的 |
[16:52] | But first, you need to get through the full moon. | 但首先 你得先撑过满月 |
[16:54] | The moon’s already out. | 满月已经升起来了 |
[16:57] | And you’re starting to feel something, aren’t you? | 你开始感觉到什么了吧 |
[16:59] | I feel like I’m surrounded by a bunch of psychotic nutjobs. | 我觉得你们都是一群精神病 |
[17:03] | You guys are out of your freaking minds. | 你们都他妈疯了 |
[17:05] | I don’t know how you did that eye thing and I don’t care. | 我不知道你眼睛是怎么回事 我也不在乎 |
[17:07] | I’m walking out the door right now! | 我要走了 |
[17:09] | If any of you try to stop me, I swear to God, I’m gonna… | 要是你们敢拦我 我发誓 我会… |
[17:20] | What’s wrong, Liam? | 怎么了 利亚姆 |
[17:22] | You don’t hear that? | 你们听不到吗 |
[17:29] | Did you tell someone about this? | 你告诉别人了吗 |
[17:31] | My friend Mason. | 跟我朋友梅森说过 |
[17:35] | You said it was a party. | 你不是说这是派对吗 |
[17:36] | – Who did Mason invite? – Everyone. | -梅森邀请了谁 -所有人 |
[17:40] | The floors! Get him off the floors! | 地板啊 先把他扶起来 |
[17:44] | We need to get him to the boathouse now! | 我们得把他弄到船屋去 |
[17:49] | – Stiles… – Yeah. | -斯泰尔斯 -在呢 |
[17:52] | Hey… Okay, basement. Now. Now. | 天哪 好吧 快去地下室 |
[17:55] | What am I supposed to do | 我该怎么办 |
[17:56] | with the hordes gathering outside the door? | 外面可是来了一大群人啊 |
[17:57] | Lydia, who throws the best parties in Beacon Hills? | 莉迪亚 比肯山谁最擅长开派对 |
[18:00] | What? Me, obviously. | 什么 当然是我了 |
[18:03] | Okay, then throw a party. | 好 那就开场派对吧 |
[18:19] | Uh, are we in the right place? | 我们走错了吗 |
[18:21] | For the party? | 是要开派对吗 |
[18:25] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[18:38] | Okay, I think I got an IP address. | 我追踪到了一个地址 |
[18:41] | That means we can find him, right? | 说明我们能找到他 对吗 |
[18:43] | Definitely. Especially if… | 当然了 尤其当… |
[18:47] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[18:50] | I think I found a message. | 我想是条信息 |
[18:52] | Does anyone recognize the handle “Benefactor”? | 有人知道这个捐助者是谁吗 |
[18:56] | Money transferred. What does that mean? | 已转账 这是什么意思 |
[19:01] | That means this guy is not just a killer. | 就是说他不仅是杀手 |
[19:05] | He’s an assassin. | 他是个职业杀手 |
[19:16] | I got him. Get his hands. | 我控制住他了 绑住他的手 |
[19:33] | Oh, God. I didn’t kill him, did I? | 天呐 我不会把他打死了吧 |
[19:37] | No. | 没有 |
[19:38] | He’s out cold. | 只是昏迷了 |
[19:42] | I hope Stiles is having better luck. | 希望斯泰尔斯运气能好点 |
[19:48] | – Too tight? – Tighter. | -紧不紧 -再紧点儿 |
[20:03] | You could leave if you want. | 如果想走可以走 |
[20:04] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[20:06] | And to be honest, I’m probably safer down here | 老实说 比起和50个新生开派对 |
[20:08] | than in a party with 50 freshmen and a very pissed off Lydia. | 还得面对暴怒的莉迪亚 这里可能更安全 |
[20:25] | Okay, I didn’t order a keg of beer. | 天呐 我可没要这么一桶啤酒 |
[20:28] | – Especially not domestic. – Somebody ordered it. | -而且还不是家用的 -是别人点的 |
[20:32] | Are you trying to tell me no one here wants to drink? | 你觉得这里没人想喝酒吗 |
[20:36] | Who put this here? | 谁把酒放在这的 |
[20:38] | This laptop is $2,000 and… | 这台电脑值两千美元… |
[20:40] | Oh, that bottle of wine is 400. | 这瓶酒价值四百美元 |
[20:46] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[20:51] | What’s this extra hundred dollars? | 怎么还有额外的一百美元 |
[20:53] | I call that the “Yes, you do look 21 to me” surcharge. | 未成年人不能饮酒 这是封口费 |
[21:04] | Let me get you some cash. | 我去给你拿现金 |
[21:06] | I opened the wine. I should probably pay for the keg. | 红酒是我开的 应该由我来付啤酒钱 |
[21:15] | He looks so young. | 他看起来好小 |
[21:18] | He is. | 的确 |
[21:19] | He’s only 15. | 他才15岁 |
[21:23] | What are we going to do with him? | 我们要拿他怎么办 |
[21:27] | We’re going to help him. | 我们要帮助他 |
[21:31] | What if he doesn’t want our help? | 如果他不想要我们的帮助呢 |
[21:35] | He will. | 不会的 |
[21:46] | Stiles, please go. | 斯泰尔斯 你走吧 |
[21:48] | It’s okay. I hate parties. | 没事 我本来就讨厌派对 |
[21:50] | It’s a social anxiety thing. | 我有社交恐惧症 |
[21:53] | You ever had a panic attack? | 你有过恐惧症吗 |
[21:54] | I’m having one now. | 现在就很恐惧 |
[21:57] | Just breathe, okay. I’m not going to leave you. | 试着深呼吸 我不会离开的 |
[21:59] | What if I hurt you? | 如果我伤了你呢 |
[22:01] | – You’re not going to. – But I want to. | -你不会的 -但我有这个想法 |
[22:03] | Uh! I look at your face and I want to slash at it. | 我看着你的脸就想划破它 |
[22:06] | I want to tear at it. | 想要撕碎你的脸 |
[22:08] | I want to feel your bones crack between my hands. | 我想要用双手折断你的骨头 |
[22:11] | Surprisingly enough, | 令人惊讶的是 |
[22:12] | you’re not the first person to ever say something like that. | 你不是第一个对我说这种话的人 |
[22:16] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不会走的 |
[22:18] | And I’m not going to let you hurt anyone. | 也不会让你伤害任何人 |
[22:31] | You’re not going to have a choice. | 这恐怕由不得你了 |
[22:37] | Oh, come on. You got to be kidding me. | 我去 开什么玩笑 |
[22:43] | Son of a bitch. | 你个畜生 |
[22:44] | Son of a… | 你个… |
[23:00] | Three things cannot be long hidden. | 有三种东西无法长久藏匿 |
[23:02] | The sun, the moon, the truth. | 太阳 月亮 和真理 |
[23:04] | Three things cannot be long hidden. | 有三种东西无法长久藏匿 |
[23:06] | The sun, the moon, the truth. | 太阳 月亮 和真理 |
[23:08] | Three things cannot be long hidden. | 有三种东西无法长久藏匿 |
[23:10] | The sun, the moon, the truth. | 太阳 月亮 和真理 |
[23:15] | The sun, the moon, the truth. | 太阳 月亮 和真理 |
[24:00] | What are you smiling about? | 你在笑什么 |
[24:02] | Our friend just sent me a text. | 我们的朋友给我发了条短信 |
[24:19] | Liam? | 利亚姆 |
[24:20] | You up here? | 你在吗 |
[24:23] | Dude, where the hell are you? | 兄弟 你到底去哪里了 |
[24:32] | What are you doing up here? | 你上来这里干什么 |
[24:33] | The party is downstairs. | 派对在楼下 |
[24:34] | I was looking for Liam. | 我在找利亚姆 |
[24:36] | Sorry, but missing freshmen are a little low on my priority list. | 抱歉 但我没时间去管一个失踪的高一新生 |
[24:39] | But not so low you don’t know he’s a freshman? | 但是你却知道他是高一新生 |
[24:42] | I might have seen your friend. | 我可能见过你朋友 |
[24:44] | Downstairs. | 在楼下 |
[24:49] | Oh, my God, the carpet… | 天哪 地毯 |
[24:50] | No, God, no. | 天哪 不要啊 |
[24:52] | Hey, it’s all right. It’ll come out. | 没事 能洗掉的 |
[24:57] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[24:58] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[24:59] | – Was it valuable? – No. | -地毯很贵吗 -不贵 |
[25:00] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[25:03] | Nothing in here’s valuable. | 这里的东西都不值钱 |
[25:11] | We just put the house on the market. | 我们打算卖掉这座房子 |
[25:13] | It was supposed to be left without a scratch. | 本应该把这里保养得完美无缺 |
[25:15] | It has to be in perfect condition. | 不能有丝毫划痕 |
[25:17] | We need every penny we can get out of this place. | 我们需要这座房子多卖点钱 |
[25:21] | Okay, let me go get some club soda and salt. | 我去拿点盐和苏打水 |
[25:24] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[25:26] | It’ll come out. | 能洗掉的 |
[25:27] | It will. | 放心吧 |
[25:31] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:31] | Soundproof? | 隔音吗 |
[28:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:13] | I can hear the music from the house. | 我能听到屋子里传来的音乐声 |
[28:15] | – What are they playing? – Electronic. | -他们在放什么音乐 -电子音乐 |
[28:18] | I wish they still played slow songs at parties. | 我还是希望他们在派对上能放些慢歌 |
[28:21] | At my old school, we used to at least have a few. | 在我之前的学校 至少还会放上一两首 |
[28:24] | Why do you like the slow ones? | 你为什么喜欢慢歌 |
[28:26] | I was always better at slow dancing. | 我慢舞跳得好一点 |
[28:33] | Come here. | 过来 |
[28:57] | What about him? | 他怎么办 |
[28:59] | He can dance with me next time. | 我可以下次再和他跳 |
[29:07] | So how are you so good at staying in control on a full moon? | 为什么你在满月时 能够这么淡定呢 |
[29:12] | A lot of it’s about making sure | 诀窍在于 要确保 |
[29:13] | that my pulse doesn’t get too fast. | 自己的脉搏别跳得太快 |
[29:16] | And my heart rate doesn’t go up. | 心率不能太高 |
[29:18] | So you’ve mastered it? | 你已经能掌控了吗 |
[29:21] | It still takes a lot of concentration. | 需要注意力高度集中才行 |
[29:24] | So if something distracts you… | 那如果有什么干扰你 |
[29:31] | I’m indistractable. | 我不会分心的 |
[29:56] | Nothing. | 没感觉 |
[29:57] | Then why are your eyes glowing? | 那为什么你的眼睛在发光 |
[30:04] | Cheater. | 你耍赖 |
[30:06] | I also just heard you growl. | 我还听到你低声咆哮了 |
[30:11] | That wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[30:19] | Are those chains going to hold him? | 这些链子能困住他吗 |
[30:20] | Uh. Yeah. I think. Definitely. | 我觉得应该能 没问题的 |
[30:24] | He can’t be that strong. | 他没那么强壮 |
[30:48] | Okay, Malia, I know you can hear me. | 玛丽亚 我知道你能听见我说话 |
[30:50] | Just listen to my voice. | 听着我的声音 |
[30:52] | Listen to mine. | 你听我的 |
[30:56] | Run! | 快跑 |
[31:13] | You know, just because this guy connected to the school’s Wi-Fi, | 只是因为这家伙连上了学校的无线网络 |
[31:17] | doesn’t mean he’s still here. | 不足以说明他还在这里 |
[31:19] | True. | 对的 |
[31:20] | But I’ve seen enough in this school | 不过这学校出过太多事 |
[31:21] | to keep a gun in my hand when walking in after dark. | 所以晚上我来这里 都会拿把枪 |
[31:33] | Like blood. | 也见过很多血 |
[31:40] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[31:43] | – Yeah, no kidding. – That’s not what I mean. | -确实 -我不是这个意思 |
[31:47] | I should’ve caught the scent before we walked in. | 进来之前我就应该能闻到这个味道 |
[32:00] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[32:02] | You nervous makes me nervous. | 你这么紧张让我也紧张了 |
[32:32] | It’s an explosive. | 这是个炸弹 |
[32:34] | A claymore. | 克雷莫尔炸弹 |
[32:39] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[32:51] | I’m not going to run. | 我不会跑掉的 |
[32:53] | Because I don’t think you’re going to hurt me. | 因为我相信你不会伤害我 |
[32:56] | And I think that maybe you’re so afraid of hurting me | 而且我觉得你之所以害怕伤害我 |
[32:58] | because of what you did to your family. | 是因为你家人出的那场事故 |
[33:05] | I know what that’s like, Malia. | 我明白你的感觉 玛丽亚 |
[33:09] | I remember everything I did. | 我也记得我做过的一切 |
[33:10] | And the worst part is I remember liking it. | 最糟的是 我记得我很享受那个过程 |
[33:13] | Because I felt powerful. I felt fearless. | 因为我觉得自己很强大 无所畏惧 |
[33:18] | And most of all, in control. | 最重要的是 我觉得我掌控着一切 |
[33:21] | But when I came through it, | 但当我经历这些的时候 |
[33:23] | I learned something else… | 我还学到了一件事 |
[33:29] | control is overrated. | 自控并没那么困难 |
[34:10] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[35:01] | Liam… Liam, wait. | 利亚姆 利亚姆 等等 |
[35:03] | – Stop. – What did you do to me? | -住手 -你对我干了什么 |
[35:05] | – Liam… – This is your fault. | -利亚姆 -都怪你 |
[35:06] | This is all your fault! This is your fault! | 都怪你 都是你的错 |
[35:33] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[35:39] | I got your text. | 我收到你的短信了 |
[36:09] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[36:12] | Anything you say can and | 你说的一切 |
[36:15] | will be used against you in a court of law. | 都将被作为呈堂证供 |
[36:17] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[36:18] | If you cannot afford one… | 如果负担不起… |
[36:21] | No, Peter, no! | 不 皮特 不要 |
[37:13] | We’ve learned a better way. | 明明有更好的解决方式 |
[37:16] | I’m a creature of habit. | 我这人本性难移 |
[37:25] | There’s a clearing just north of here. | 北边有块空地 |
[37:27] | All you have to do is corral him there. | 你只需要把他困在那里就行 |
[37:29] | The rest is taken care of. | 剩下的就不用担心了 |
[37:31] | What are you going to do? | 你要怎么做 |
[37:33] | He’s your Beta, Scott. | 他是你的贝塔狼 斯科特 |
[37:35] | The better question is, “What are you going to do?” | 问题应该是 你要怎么做 |
[37:38] | He won’t listen to me. | 他不听我的 |
[37:40] | He will if you start using your own words. | 如果你用自己的语言 他会听的 |
[37:45] | Here. | 给你 |
[37:50] | Go. | 去吧 |
[38:14] | What’s happening to me? | 我到底是怎么了 |
[38:18] | The same thing that happened to me. | 我也遇到过同样的情况 |
[38:23] | Lydia? Has anyone seen Lydia? | 莉迪亚 有人知道莉迪亚在哪吗 |
[38:35] | Lydia? Are you okay? | 莉迪亚 你没事吧 |
[38:46] | What do you hear? | 你听到什么了 |
[38:50] | The key. | 密钥 |
[38:54] | The key to break the code. | 破解密码的钥匙 |
[39:06] | They can’t know about this. | 不能让他们知道 |
[39:10] | My mom, my stepdad, | 我妈妈 我继父 |
[39:16] | I can’t do this to them again. | 我不能再这样对他们了 |
[39:19] | What do you mean again? | 再这样是什么意思 |
[39:21] | I got kicked out of school, | 我被学校开除了 |
[39:27] | and I deserved it. | 是我活该 |
[39:30] | The way they looked at me when they saw what I did to that car… | 看到那车被我砸烂之后 他们看我的眼神 |
[39:38] | Liam, it’s okay. | 利亚姆 没事的 |
[39:41] | They can’t see me like this. | 不能让他们看到我这样 |
[39:45] | Like… | 就像… |
[39:48] | Like… | 就像… |
[39:51] | Like a monster? | 像怪物一样吗 |
[40:06] | You’re not a monster. | 你不是怪物 |
[40:09] | You’re a werewolf. | 你是狼人 |
[40:15] | Like me. | 跟我一样 |
[40:56] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[40:58] | It’s a list of supernaturals in Beacon Hills. | 比肯山的超自然生物名单 |
[41:04] | It’s a dead pool. | 是个死亡名单 |
[41:11] | And we’re all on it. | 而且我们都在上面 |