时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Liam, I’ve got a Beta. | 利亚姆 我有了只贝塔狼 |
[00:05] | Like, right now I could use a training manual. | 现在你该教我点什么了吧 |
[00:07] | I don’t know why we’re going after a Beta | 真不明白为什么要去杀贝塔狼 |
[00:08] | when there’s an Alpha on the field. | 明明手边就有一只阿尔法狼 |
[00:10] | Because an entire pack of Alphas went after McCall | 因为之前有一整群阿尔法狼来杀麦高 |
[00:12] | and he was the one left standing. | 而他是最后活下来的人 |
[00:14] | Kate was here for this. | 凯特为此而来 |
[00:15] | That little pendant is training wheels. | 这个东西是用来训练的 |
[00:17] | What are you gonna do when you find her? | 如果找到了她 你打算怎么办 |
[00:18] | Do what’s necessary. | 采取必要措施 |
[01:26] | Eventually settling in a small town | 最终他们在北加利福尼亚的 |
[01:28] | in Northern California, | 小城镇安定下来 |
[01:29] | this family used their wealth | 这个家族凭借财富 |
[01:31] | to rebuild the community around them | 重建了周围的族群 |
[01:33] | while remaining isolated from it. | 同时保持孤立 |
[01:35] | This was sometimes more a choice than a necessity | 有时候这更不失为一种选择 |
[01:38] | as not all of their children would become werewolves. | 因为他们的孩子并不都会成为狼人 |
[01:41] | The ones that did, these born wolves, had to be trained. | 这些天生的狼人 必须经过训练 |
[01:46] | They needed to learn control. | 他们必须学会控制自己 |
[01:48] | They had a practice for the training of Betas. | 训练贝塔狼的方法 |
[01:50] | The tradition passed out into generations | 世代相传 |
[01:53] | it involved the use of a sacred object called a Triskelion. | 具体是用被称为三曲枝的圣物 |
[01:58] | Without control… | 没学会控制自己 |
[02:00] | violence… | 那么暴力 |
[02:02] | extreme violence… | 极端暴力 |
[02:05] | is inevitable. | 必会出现 |
[02:13] | Big fancy guns… | 花哨的枪支 |
[02:18] | coded death lists… | 被编码的死亡名单 |
[02:21] | so-called assassins. | 所谓的杀手 |
[02:28] | And not one of you can answer the simplest question. | 但你们却无法回答最简单的问题 |
[02:36] | Who’s paying the bills? | 付钱的是谁 |
[02:39] | So I’ll ask again. | 那我再问一次 |
[02:42] | Who is The Benefactor? | 捐助者是谁 |
[02:44] | I swear to God I’ve never seen him, | 我发誓我从没见过他 |
[02:46] | never spoken to him… | 也没和他说过话 |
[02:47] | I know. See, everybody says the same thing. | 当然 每个人都这么说 |
[02:50] | They don’t know who he is. Where he is. | 都不知道他是谁 他在那里 |
[02:52] | “It’s all done electronically. I can’t help you. | “都是电子技术操控 我帮不了你” |
[02:54] | “Please, I’m bleeding to death.” | “求你了 我就快失血而死了” |
[02:56] | “Please stop, it hurts.” | “轻饶了我 我要疼死了” |
[02:58] | Then what do you want with me? | 那你到底想要我说什么 |
[03:00] | It’s been a long time since someone’s made me a mix tape. | 很久没人送我自制录音带了 |
[03:05] | You got one too, didn’t you? | 你也收到了 是不是 |
[03:07] | No, no… | 没 没有… |
[03:09] | But… but I know who did. | 但我知道是谁录的 |
[03:11] | They look like kids. Like teenagers. | 他们看上去像小孩子 像是青少年 |
[03:15] | They’re called The Orphans… | 名字是”遗孤” |
[04:01] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 不要 |
[04:02] | I’ll tell you about them. I’ll tell you everything. | 我会说的 把一切都告诉你 |
[04:04] | Just wait… | 别杀我… |
[04:50] | Guys, back off. | 同学们 都退后 |
[04:51] | You can get your gear tomorrow. | 明天就能拿到你们自己的装备 |
[04:53] | If anybody sees Garrett, you notify the police immediately. | 如果有人见到加雷特 立刻通知警察 |
[04:56] | Then tell him he’s off the damn team. | 然后告诉他他被球队开除了 |
[04:58] | Dad, really. I’m okay. | 爸爸 我真的没事 |
[05:00] | I should’ve been here. | 我应该来的 |
[05:02] | And I said I would be at the games. | 我说过我会来看比赛 |
[05:03] | Well, I mean this was just a pre-season scrimmage. | 这只是季前训练赛 |
[05:05] | I didn’t even tell you about it. | 我都没和你提过 |
[05:06] | But I promised your mom I’d be around | 但我答应过你妈妈我会来 |
[05:08] | so she could pick up some double shifts at the hospital. | 这样她就可以在医院上两班了 |
[05:11] | I should’ve been here. | 我真的该来 |
[05:14] | You’re here now. | 你这不来了 |
[05:23] | Jordan Parrish? | 乔丹·帕里什吗 |
[05:26] | Deputy Parrish. | 是帕里什副警长 |
[05:39] | Sheriff, what is that? Is that the weapon? | 警长 那是什么 是那件凶器吗 |
[05:41] | Yeah. It’s a thermo-cut wire. | 是的 是热熔电线 |
[05:48] | Parrish, hold up. | 帕里什 等等 |
[05:51] | – Where’s Kira? – She took off. | -吉良在哪 -她走了 |
[05:53] | Stiles told her about Lydia | 斯泰尔斯告诉她 |
[05:54] | cracking the second part of the Dead Pool. | 莉迪亚破解了第二份死亡名单 |
[05:57] | Her mom’s on it. | 上面有她妈妈的名字 |
[05:58] | Everyone’s on it. | 上面有所有人的名字 |
[06:01] | – You’re not. – Not yet. | -没有你的 -还没写上而已 |
[06:02] | There’s still another third, right? | 不是还有第三份吗 |
[06:06] | Thermo-cut wire’s… | 热熔电线是一种 |
[06:08] | a very unusual weapon, Violet. | 非常罕见的凶器 维尔莉特 |
[06:11] | Now, we’ve got a file at the bureau on something similar. | 局里有一份档案记载了类似的凶器 |
[06:15] | Used in over a dozen murders. | 十多起谋杀案中都使用了这种凶器 |
[06:17] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[06:20] | I just go to school here. | 我只是在这上学而已 |
[06:21] | Maybe we should call your parents then. | 或许我们应该联系你的家长 |
[06:23] | Oh, no… that’s right. | 不… 我错了 |
[06:26] | You don’t have any parents. | 你没有父母 |
[06:29] | That’s why they call you The Orphans. | 所以才称你们为遗孤 |
[06:36] | We need to find her boyfriend, Garrett. | 必须找到她的男友加雷特 |
[06:40] | Coach, I’m gonna need both their locker numbers. | 教练 我需要他俩存物柜的号码 |
[06:44] | And someone find me a set of bolt cutters. | 谁去给我找个断线钳 |
[06:48] | What the hell is happening to this kid? | 这孩子到底怎么了 |
[06:50] | He’s been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane. | 他中了一种罕见的附子草毒 |
[06:52] | I need to make an incision | 我要给他切个口子 |
[06:53] | and you need to hold him as still as possible. | 你们要尽力按住他 |
[06:57] | Hey, Derek, how about a little werewolf strength? | 德里克 用点狼人的力气啊 |
[06:59] | Yeah, I’m not the only one here with werewolf strength. | 我可不是唯一一个有狼人力气的 |
[07:01] | If you can’t hold him still, | 如果你们按不住他 |
[07:03] | the incision might kill him. | 切口可能会要了他的命 |
[07:07] | Derek, he’s slipping. I don’t think I can hold him. | 德里克 他在乱动 我快按不住了 |
[07:30] | I guess I still have a little werewolf strength myself. | 我想我还是有点狼人力气的 |
[07:34] | Yeah, maybe more than a little. | 是啊 不止一点 |
[07:42] | Hey, Doc, I don’t think he’s breathing. | 医生 我觉得他没呼吸了 |
[08:00] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[08:01] | I think he’ll be fine, but probably out for a while. | 我觉得他没事 不过可能会昏迷一阵 |
[08:13] | Guys, can you hear that? | 各位 你们听见了吗 |
[08:15] | I think he’s saying something. | 他好像在说什么 |
[08:16] | The sun… the moon… the truth… | 太阳 月亮 和真理 |
[08:21] | The sun… the moon… the truth… | 太阳 月亮 和真理 |
[08:27] | Three things cannot long be hidden. | 三样无法长久隐藏的东西 |
[08:30] | The sun, the moon, and the truth. | 太阳 月亮 和真理 |
[08:36] | It’s Buddhist. | 是佛教徒 |
[08:46] | Satomi. | 里美 |
[09:08] | I think someone’s coming. | 好像有人来了 |
[09:11] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[09:17] | You find anything? | 找到什么了吗 |
[09:26] | No. | 没有 |
[09:29] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[09:33] | I know I’m a month late. | 我知道我晚了一个月 |
[09:36] | Three months? | 三个月吗 |
[09:40] | Are you sure it’s three months? | 你确定是三个月 |
[09:44] | Okay, I understand. | 好吧 懂了 |
[09:46] | But if you could just turn the power back on | 不过如果你可以恢复供电 |
[09:48] | even for a few hours, | 哪怕只有几个小时 |
[09:51] | that would be really great. | 那也很好 |
[09:52] | I have a refrigerator full of food that’s going to go bad. | 我一冰箱的食物就快过期了 |
[09:55] | And, obviously, I don’t have the money to run out | 而且很显然 我没多余三百块 |
[09:57] | and replace $300 worth of groceries. So… | 去买新鲜食物了 所以 |
[10:01] | I am more than happy to beg. | 我倒想乞讨要钱了 |
[10:16] | It’s not just that we were friends with them. | 现在情况是 我们不仅把他们当朋友 |
[10:19] | They were using us for their cover. | 他们还在用我们当掩护 |
[10:22] | I mean, professional killers were using us. | 职业杀手在利用我们 |
[10:25] | How are you not freaking out about that? | 你怎么一点不害怕 |
[10:26] | Trust me, I’m freaking out about a lot. | 相信我 我害怕很多事 |
[10:31] | Liam, slow down. | 利亚姆 慢点 |
[10:33] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[10:36] | Hey, Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[11:06] | Hey, Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[11:10] | Sorry about missing movie night. | 抱歉错过了电影之夜 |
[11:13] | Don’t worry. | 但别担心 |
[11:17] | I got something else planned. | 我有其它安排 |
[11:40] | Has anyone seen Stiles, Lydia or Kira today? | 今天有人看到斯泰尔斯 莉迪亚或者吉良吗 |
[11:44] | Malia. | 玛丽亚 |
[11:45] | Any idea where your friends are? | 知道你的朋友们在哪吗 |
[11:47] | I could try catching their scent. | 我可以试试搜寻他们的气味 |
[11:49] | Right. | 好吧 |
[11:51] | How about I just mark them down as absent. | 我还是给他们记缺勤好了 |
[11:55] | Malia. | 玛丽亚 |
[12:00] | Okay, everyone, let’s begin with last night’s homework. | 同学们 我们先讲昨晚的作业 |
[12:04] | Malia. | 玛丽亚 |
[12:15] | Malia. | 玛丽亚 |
[12:17] | Do you need to be excused from class? | 你有事要出去吗 |
[12:19] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[12:35] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干吗 |
[12:37] | Brett’s still out of it. | 布雷特还是神志不清 |
[12:38] | I need to find his pack and warn them about the Dead Pool. | 我得找到他的狼群并且告诉他们死亡名单的事 |
[12:41] | So what do you need me for? | 那你需要我做什么 |
[12:42] | I know a little something about this pack. | 对于这个狼群我只了解一点 |
[12:45] | They have a kind of secret meeting place in the woods. | 他们在树林里有一个秘密基地 |
[12:48] | No one’s spent more time in the woods of Beacon Hills than you. | 没人比你更了解比肯山的树林 |
[12:50] | This is Brett’s. | 这是布雷特的 |
[12:53] | Breathe it in. | 闻一闻 |
[12:55] | I’m not good at that yet. | 我还不是很擅长 |
[12:56] | Try it. I’ll teach you. | 试一下 我来教你 |
[13:01] | Focus on the different scents. | 注意不同的气味 |
[13:03] | Some are tied to identity. | 有些可以表明身份 |
[13:04] | Others give off an emotion. | 其它的散发出某种情感 |
[13:12] | Your dad should be back within the hour. | 你爸爸一小时内就会回来 |
[13:14] | You want to wait in his office? | 要在他办公室等吗 |
[13:16] | Actually, we want to talk to you. | 其实 我们想和你聊聊 |
[13:19] | Privately. | 私下地 |
[13:26] | This is a hit list? | 这是刺杀名单吗 |
[13:28] | We call it a Dead Pool. | 我们叫它死亡名单 |
[13:29] | – Recognize any of the names? – Yeah. | -上面有认识的名字吗 -是的 |
[13:31] | The Sheriff had me run a bunch of these | 警长昨晚让我在系统里 |
[13:32] | through the system last night. | 查了很多这上面的名字 |
[13:34] | But we couldn’t find any of them. | 但我们找不到其中任何一个人 |
[13:35] | Show him the other thing. | 给他看看另一面 |
[13:44] | Okay. That’s kind of terrifying. | 好吧 这可有点吓人 |
[13:47] | What’s the number? | 后面的数字是什么意思 |
[13:49] | That’s how much you’re worth. | 是你值多少钱 |
[13:51] | I’m worth five dollars? | 我只值五美元 |
[13:52] | Five million. | 五百万 |
[13:54] | I only make 40,000 a year. | 我一年才挣四万 |
[13:58] | Maybe I should kill myself. | 也许我该自杀 |
[14:00] | I don’t get it. Why… why am I on this? | 我不懂 为什么 为什么上面有我 |
[14:02] | Honestly, that might be a question for another day. | 老实说 这个问题改天再给你解释 |
[14:04] | Right now, there’s still another third of the list | 当务之急 是要破解出 |
[14:05] | we gotta crack. | 第三份名单 |
[14:06] | We need the third cipher key. | 我们需要第三个密钥 |
[14:08] | But we need help getting it. | 但我们需要一点帮助 |
[14:12] | From who? | 谁的帮助 |
[14:14] | – Meredith. – The girl from Eichen? | -梅瑞狄斯 -艾兴之屋那个女孩 |
[14:17] | The last time you saw her, | 你上一次见她 |
[14:18] | you almost gave her a nervous breakdown. | 差点让她精神崩溃 |
[14:21] | Almost. | 差一点 |
[14:29] | Sorry, guys, Liam skipped my class. | 抱歉 利亚姆缺课了 |
[14:33] | Maybe he’s sick. | 他可能病了 |
[14:35] | Like me. | 像我一样 |
[14:37] | Liam didn’t look sick on our run. | 跑步的时候他不像生病的样子 |
[14:40] | He’s not getting back to any of my texts. | 他没有回我短信 |
[14:42] | Mine either. | 也没回我的 |
[14:46] | Yeah, don’t worry. I’ll find him. | 别担心 我会找到他 |
[14:47] | But text me if you see him. | 如果你见到他给我发短信 |
[14:48] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:58] | Liam? | 利亚姆 |
[14:59] | Sounds like you already know the answer to that, Scott. | 你应该知道我是谁吧 斯科特 |
[15:09] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[15:11] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[15:12] | Like I’m actually going to tell you that? | 怎么会告诉你呢 |
[15:16] | I’ll give you the money. | 我把钱给你 |
[15:17] | Yeah, you will. | 你当然要给 |
[15:19] | But that’s not going to get you Liam back. | 但是光凭这个还不能把利亚姆还给你 |
[15:21] | You’re going to have to put in a little more effort than that. | 你还得替我做点事 |
[15:24] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[15:25] | I want the money. | 我要钱 |
[15:26] | And Violet. | 还有维尔莉特 |
[15:28] | Or you never see Liam again. | 否则你再也见不到利亚姆 |
[15:59] | Okay, what do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[16:02] | You want me to go to Stilinski? I can do that. | 你想让我去找斯蒂林斯 我办得到 |
[16:04] | Or I can talk to my father. | 或者我能找我爸谈谈 |
[16:05] | He’s an FBI agent. | 他是联邦调查局探员 |
[16:07] | You think I want you talking to anyone with a badge? | 我会让你和戴警徽的人谈吗 |
[16:10] | I’m not getting help from a werewolf | 如果只是进行谈话 |
[16:11] | because I want him to talk to someone. | 我何必找一个狼人帮忙的 |
[16:13] | Then what am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么做 |
[16:16] | They’re transferring Violet to a Federal facility. | 他们要把维尔莉特转移到一个联邦机构 |
[16:19] | You’re not going to let that happen. | 你必须阻止这件事 |
[16:23] | How? | 怎么做 |
[16:23] | They’re going to put her in a car. | 他们会把她带上车 |
[16:25] | We’re going to follow it. We get ahead of it. | 我们要跟着那辆车 然后抄到它前面 |
[16:28] | You stop it. | 你来停下那车 |
[16:29] | You want me to attack a car? That’s your plan? | 你想让我袭击一辆车 这是你的计划吗 |
[16:32] | You’re an Alpha. | 你是阿尔法狼 |
[16:33] | If you can’t stop one little car, | 如果你都不能阻止一辆小小的汽车 |
[16:35] | then one little Beta is going to die. | 那只小贝塔狼就等死吧 |
[16:41] | I stabbed your boy with a blade dipped in wolfsbane. | 我用沾有附子草的匕首刺伤了你的同伴 |
[16:45] | Once it gets to the heart… | 毒液侵蚀到心脏的话 |
[16:48] | Bad things happen. | 不会有什么好结果 |
[16:55] | Help. | 救命 |
[16:56] | Scott. Is anybody there? | 斯科特 有人吗 |
[16:59] | Somebody help me, please. | 快来人救救我 求求你们 |
[17:01] | Somebody help me! | 快来救我 |
[17:02] | Help… Scott! Scott, help me, please. | 救命 斯科特 斯科特救我 |
[17:06] | Help! | 救命 |
[17:14] | Their Alpha is a woman named Satomi. | 他们的阿尔法狼是一个叫里美的女人 |
[17:17] | She’s one of the oldest werewolves alive. | 她是活着的最年长的狼人之一 |
[17:21] | And she’s learned a lot. | 她经历了很多事 |
[17:23] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:25] | She’s a bitten werewolf. | 她是被咬变成狼人的 |
[17:27] | Learning control wasn’t easy for her. | 学会控制对她来说可不容易 |
[17:30] | She did something a long time ago that changed her. | 很久以前她做了些事 也因此改变了她 |
[17:38] | The quote is a mantra. | 那句话是一句咒语 |
[17:40] | It helps them with control. | 可以帮助他们控制自己 |
[17:44] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[17:45] | Gunpowder. | 火药味 |
[18:02] | If Brett’s pack is out here, | 如果布雷特的族群是在这 |
[18:04] | I don’t think they’re meeting. | 我觉得他们不会露面 |
[18:08] | They’re hiding. | 他们躲起来了 |
[18:10] | We’re taking her now. | 我们现在就要带她走 |
[18:11] | Dad, isn’t that a little dangerous? | 爸 会不会有点危险 |
[18:12] | I mean, Garrett’s still out there. | 我的意思是还没找到加雷特 |
[18:14] | Maybe we should let someone else do it. | 也许我们该让其他人来做这件事 |
[18:16] | I appreciate the concern, | 谢谢关心 |
[18:17] | but after what happened with Katashi | 但是在坚的事发生后 |
[18:18] | and losing evidence off an armored truck, | 还有在装甲车上丢了证据 |
[18:20] | I’m not letting this out of my sight. | 我不会再让这个脱离我的视线 |
[18:22] | And if you’re still worried, | 你不用担心 |
[18:23] | you should know I’ve got Beacon Hills’ finest coming with us. | 因为比肯山最精良的警员会一起护送她 |
[18:40] | This is not going to work. | 没用的 |
[18:42] | All you have to do is stop the car. | 你只需要让那辆车停下 |
[18:45] | I’ll take care of the rest. | 其他的我来处理 |
[19:07] | Oh, no, not this guy. | 天呐 怎么碰见他了 |
[19:10] | What the hell are we running here? | 你以为这里是干什么的 |
[19:12] | A bed and breakfast? | 来家庭旅馆度假吗 |
[19:14] | We do not just open the door | 不是来一个带警徽的人 |
[19:15] | for anyone with a badge. | 我们就该给他们开门 |
[19:17] | We need to talk to Meredith Walker. | 我们得和梅里迪斯·沃克谈谈 |
[19:20] | It involves a murder investigation. | 这涉及到一起谋杀案的调查 |
[19:22] | Well, you can talk to her all you want, | 你可以想和她谈 |
[19:23] | but these two, especially that one… They’re outta here. | 但这两人 特别是这位 他们得离开 |
[19:27] | They’re crucial witnesses in an ongoing investigation. | 他们是这次调查非常关键的证人 |
[19:29] | I wouldn’t have brought them here if it wasn’t absolutely… | 我会带他们来这 是因为他们非常的 |
[19:34] | Crucial. | 关键 |
[19:36] | Okay, Deputy. | 好的 警官 |
[19:38] | How about you come back with a court order, | 要不你回去把法院命令带来 |
[19:40] | then I’ll listen. | 我再听你的 |
[19:44] | As for you, Mr. Stilinski, | 而你 斯蒂林斯先生 |
[19:47] | how about you come back with payment in full. | 你先把所有欠的东西还清怎么样 |
[19:51] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[19:53] | Daddy may be the Sheriff, | 你爸爸虽是警长 |
[19:54] | but he’s late on the bills. | 但是他欠的东西该还了 |
[19:56] | I guess those government jobs | 看来政府的工作 |
[19:57] | aren’t as reliable as they used to be, huh? | 没有以前来得可靠了 对吧 |
[20:00] | But they do help when you need a favor. | 但他们可会帮你哟 |
[20:02] | Like, how a month ago, | 比如 一个月以前 |
[20:04] | Canaan P.D. helped you get home | 卡南警察局的警员 |
[20:05] | after blowing 0.1 on a breathalyzer. | 不是在你酒驾后送你回家了嘛 |
[20:07] | No… | 不会吧 |
[20:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:16] | I’m not against a little quid pro quo. | 那就当是扯平了 |
[20:20] | Not at all. | 不用客气 |
[20:23] | Nothing at all. | 我们两清了 |
[20:27] | You. You, I like you. | 我真是太喜欢你 |
[20:30] | I’m gonna keep you. | 一定不能让你走了 |
[20:39] | There’s a stop sign half a mile ahead. | 前面半英里的地方有一个停止的标志 |
[20:41] | So I take out the tires with my claws? | 然后我用爪子弄掉轮胎吗 |
[20:45] | Teeth, claws, heat vision, whatever. | 牙齿 爪子 热感视力 都无所谓 |
[20:48] | Just stop them. | 只要停下他们就行 |
[20:49] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[20:52] | Stop! Stop the car! | 停下 停车 |
[21:01] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[21:06] | Scott… | 斯科特 |
[21:19] | She’s not in the car. Violet’s gone. | 她不在车里 维尔莉特不见了 |
[21:25] | Scott, listen to me. | 斯科特 你听我说 |
[21:28] | They’re still here. | 他们还在这 |
[21:30] | They’re still here. | 他们没有走 |
[21:43] | You want me? | 想打架吗 |
[21:45] | Come on. Come and get me. | 来呀 来抓我啊 |
[21:48] | Come and get me. | 过来抓我 |
[21:57] | Yeah, that’s right! You’re not so big. | 怕了吧 你没什么了不起 |
[22:00] | You’re not so big… | 放马过来啊 |
[22:09] | Scott! | 斯科特 |
[22:20] | Meredith, what do you mean you can’t tell us? | 梅里迪斯 为什么不能告诉我们 |
[22:22] | We just need the third key. You can give it to us | 我们只要第三个密匙 你可以透露一些 |
[22:24] | in numbers, letters, hieroglyphs. | 数字 字母或象形文字 |
[22:25] | Whatever you want. | 想说啥就说啥 |
[22:27] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[22:29] | Then why did you give us the second key? | 那你为何要给我们第二个密匙呢 |
[22:31] | I wanted to help. | 我想帮你们 |
[22:32] | That’s what I want to do. I want to help. | 我当时真心想帮你们 |
[22:34] | Great. | 很好啊 |
[22:35] | So help us now. Okay? | 那你现在也帮帮我们 好吗 |
[22:39] | Give us the third cipher key. | 告诉我们第三个密匙 |
[22:41] | Things have changed. I… I can’t. | 一切都变了 我帮不了你们 |
[22:44] | Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[22:45] | Guys, go easy on her. | 你们别吓着她 |
[22:47] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:49] | I can’t. He… He doesn’t want me to. | 我无能为力 他不让我这么做 |
[22:51] | He? Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[22:52] | Meredith, who doesn’t want you to tell us the third cipher key? | 梅里迪斯 是谁不让你说 第三个密匙 |
[22:58] | The Benefactor. | 是捐助者 |
[23:02] | Hey, there. | 你醒啦 |
[23:04] | I was actually hoping you would be out for a few more minutes. | 我真希望你多昏迷一会儿 |
[23:10] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[23:14] | This is going to hurt. | 忍着点 |
[23:28] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[23:34] | Where’s my dad and the Sheriff? | 我爸和警长呢 |
[23:34] | They’re at the hospital. | 他们在医院 |
[23:36] | They’re both doing fine. Hold this. | 他们都没事 捂住这里 |
[23:42] | It was Kate. | 是凯特干的 |
[23:44] | It was her and the Berserkers. | 还有狂暴战士 |
[23:45] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[23:46] | But they move fast. | 但他们移动地太快 |
[23:48] | And they don’t leave much in the way of tracks. | 我们很难追踪到他们 |
[23:50] | We have to find her. | 我们必须找到她 |
[23:52] | She’s got Violet. | 她抓了维尔莉特 |
[23:53] | I think Violet knows where Liam is. | 维尔莉特知道利亚姆在哪 |
[23:56] | Then as much as this hurt, it could probably also help. | 尽管你被它伤了 但刀上或许有线索 |
[23:59] | Can you get a scent? | 你能追踪到气味吗 |
[24:07] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[24:09] | There’s nothing to be sorry about. | 没什么好道歉的 |
[24:12] | If they don’t want to be found, | 如果他们不想被抓到 |
[24:12] | then we’re not going to find them. | 我们就算追到天涯海角也找不到 |
[24:15] | Some werewolves have an ability. | 一些狼人会有这种能力 |
[24:19] | A kind of mastery over their bodies | 他们能控制身体 |
[24:20] | where they can actually inhibit their scent. | 隐藏自身的气味 |
[24:23] | They can hide from other werewolves? | 别的狼人也找不到他们吗 |
[24:25] | From anyone who’s trying to find them. | 谁都别想找到 |
[24:28] | So that’s why nobody knew about Brett. | 我终于明白为何没人知道布雷特了 |
[24:30] | Same with DeMarco. | 德马科也是如此 |
[24:32] | Maybe we need to try something different. | 也许我们得换位思考 |
[24:36] | Maybe we need to think like Stiles. | 像斯泰尔斯那样 |
[24:38] | Like a hyperactive spaz? | 用他怪咖的思维吗 |
[24:40] | Like a detective. | 用侦探的思维 |
[24:42] | If they’re really Buddhists, | 如果他们真是僧人 |
[24:43] | then maybe instead of asking where werewolves hide, | 那我们就不该问狼人藏哪儿 |
[24:46] | we should be asking… | 我们应该问… |
[24:47] | Where would Buddhists hide. | 僧人会藏在哪儿 |
[24:56] | When Buddha sat under the Bodhi tree, | 当佛陀坐在菩提树下 |
[24:57] | he looked to the east for enlightenment. | 他看着东边得到了顿悟 |
[24:59] | Is there some kind of eastern point in Beacon Hills? | 比肯山的东边有啥吗 |
[25:03] | Yeah. | 有 |
[25:05] | At Lookout Point. | 有一处观景台 |
[25:44] | No! | 不要 |
[25:53] | Come on! | 快爬上去啊 |
[25:58] | You did that. | 这是你干的 |
[26:00] | You went right through it. | 你从这直接跳出去 |
[26:03] | I jumped through the window? | 我自己破窗而出吗 |
[26:07] | The cuts healed while you were changing. | 你变狼人时 伤口也随之愈合 |
[26:10] | I guess that’s one good thing. | 这一点还不错 |
[26:13] | For you. For someone else it could be really bad. | 但换做别的人话就不见得了 |
[26:15] | We need to figure out how you can get a grip on this. | 我们得帮你找到解决的办法 |
[26:18] | I’ve been trying to do that for years. | 我已经尝试好几年了 |
[26:19] | What does your dad say? | 你父亲怎么说的 |
[26:20] | He says when kids get angry | 他说孩子狂躁的话 |
[26:22] | they deal with it in one of two ways. | 一般会持续一两天 |
[26:26] | They either hurt themselves | 他们要么自残 |
[26:29] | or they hurt someone else. | 要么伤害他人 |
[27:07] | What is his name? | 他叫什么 |
[27:09] | You could just tell us his name. | 他的名字也不能说吗 |
[27:11] | Okay, you’re shaking your head. What’s that mean? | 好吧 你摇头了 啥意思 |
[27:12] | Does that mean you don’t know? Or you don’t want to help us? | 你是不知道 还是压根没想帮我们 |
[27:14] | I can’t… I can’t help anymore. | 我无法再帮你们了 |
[27:18] | How do you know about him? | 你对他了解多少 |
[27:20] | Guys, I think we better stop. | 我们到此为止吧 |
[27:22] | Meredith, a lot of people are going to die if you don’t tell us. | 如果你不帮我们会有很多人死的 |
[27:24] | I don’t… I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我什么都不知道 |
[27:26] | Please… | 别逼我 |
[27:27] | Meredith, it’s okay. You’re gonna be all right. | 梅里迪斯 别紧张 放轻松 |
[27:29] | Please. | 别逼我 |
[27:31] | I don’t… I don’t… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:32] | – Meredith. – I said, | -梅里迪斯 -我说了 |
[27:34] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[28:04] | You’ve been here before? | 你来过这吗 |
[28:06] | I worked here. | 我在这工作过 |
[28:07] | We used to own the building. | 过去这栋大楼是我们的 |
[28:08] | It was part of our business. | 它是交易的一部分 |
[28:12] | I’ve fought these things before. | 我跟这些人交手过 |
[28:16] | They’re strong. | 他们很强大 |
[28:18] | Really strong. | 很难对付 |
[28:20] | That’s why I brought this. | 所以我带了这个 |
[28:31] | I’m good with that. | 那我就放心了 |
[28:40] | Malia? | 玛丽亚 |
[28:42] | You don’t smell that? | 你没闻到吗 |
[28:45] | Wait for me. Right here. | 你在这等我一下 |
[29:29] | You shouldn’t have come. | 你们不该来这里 |
[29:35] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[29:37] | I’m here for Violet. I need to talk to her. | 我来找维尔莉特 我要跟她谈谈 |
[29:45] | I knew you’d find me. | 我知道你们会找到我 |
[29:50] | I was hoping we could do this later. | 我还想以后再解决呢 |
[29:55] | I just needed a little more time. | 我只是还需要一点时间 |
[30:02] | For what? | 要时间干什么 |
[30:04] | To learn control. | 学会控制 |
[30:10] | Lower the gun. | 放下枪 |
[30:13] | We walk away. | 我们会走 |
[30:15] | And you don’t have to get hurt. | 你们也不必受伤 |
[30:18] | Where’s Violet? | 维尔莉特在哪 |
[30:24] | Put the gun down, Chris. | 放下枪 克里斯 |
[30:27] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[30:41] | No, no! | 不 不要 |
[30:51] | No, no, stop! No! | 不不 停下 不 |
[31:15] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[31:19] | I think they might have been poisoned. | 他们好像被下毒了 |
[31:21] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[31:23] | If assassins with guns don’t get you, | 如果拿枪的杀手解决不了你 |
[31:25] | then the ones with wolfsbane poison will. | 那用附子草毒的人也会的 |
[31:27] | Or maybe one with no mouth. | 也可能是没有嘴的人 |
[31:28] | Maybe we should all be running from Beacon Hills. | 或许我们都该离开比肯山 |
[31:31] | Running for our lives. | 去逃命 |
[31:33] | As fast as we can. | 抓紧逃命 |
[32:57] | No! | 不 |
[33:06] | Scott… | 斯科特 |
[33:09] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[33:11] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[33:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:26] | I’m not going to find him. | 我找不到他了 |
[33:29] | There’s still time, Scott. | 还有时间 斯科特 |
[33:33] | There’s still time. | 不要着急 |
[34:17] | Okay, well, we know one thing. | 我们知道一件事 |
[34:19] | Both of the first two keys, Allison and Aiden, | 前两个密钥 艾莉森和艾登 |
[34:21] | they’re both names of the dead. Right? | 这两个都是已死之人的名字 对吧 |
[34:24] | But we’ve already tried | 但是我们能想到的 |
[34:25] | every other dead person’s name we could think of. | 其他死人的名字都试过了 |
[34:27] | And if you haven’t noticed, | 或许你没注意到 |
[34:28] | – there were a lot of tries. – Yeah, I noticed. | -我可试了很多次 -我知道 |
[34:35] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:37] | The only other Banshee I’ve ever met. | 我唯一见过的另一个女妖 |
[34:41] | And I think I might have just drove her over the edge. | 我刚才好像把她搞疯了 |
[34:45] | Lydia, it wasn’t your fault. | 莉迪亚 那不是你的错 |
[34:47] | I was there, too. | 当时我也在 |
[34:50] | And you’re probably not the only… | 你可能不是唯一… |
[34:57] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[35:00] | Banshees predict death. | 女妖可以预知死亡 |
[35:03] | Right? So what if the third key | 对吧 所以万一第三个秘钥 |
[35:04] | is someone who isn’t dead… | 不是已经死人 |
[35:06] | But will be. | 而是将死之人 |
[35:57] | Call Parrish. | 打电话给帕里什 |
[35:59] | We need to call Parrish. | 我们必须打电话给帕里什 |
[36:36] | You’re okay, Liam. | 你没事了 利亚姆 |
[36:41] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[36:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[36:52] | Lydia, Meredith’s gone. | 莉迪亚 梅里迪斯死了 |
[36:56] | They found her an hour ago in her room. | 一小时前在她自己屋里发现的 |
[36:58] | She hung herself. | 她上吊死了 |
[37:01] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[37:41] | I don’t want to keep watching people die. | 我不想继续看到有人死去了 |
[37:43] | I’m not sure you have much choice about that. | 但你对此也无能为力 |
[37:47] | Maybe I do. | 我可能有办法 |
[37:49] | That’s a lot of burden to carry, Scott. | 这个担子很重 斯科特 |
[37:52] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[37:56] | No one else dies. | 不会再有人死去了 |
[37:58] | Everyone on that list. Everyone on that Dead Pool. | 那个名单上的所有人 死亡名单上的所有人 |
[38:01] | It doesn’t matter if they’re wendigos, | 不管是雪怪 |
[38:03] | or werewolves, or whatever. | 还是狼人 或者任何超自然生物 |
[38:09] | I’m gonna save everyone. | 我要拯救所有人 |
[38:33] | You counted it yet? | 数过了吗 |
[38:36] | No. | 没有 |
[38:39] | We should probably count it. | 我们还是数数吧 |
[39:14] | I suppose you’re hiding down here because it’ll cover your scent. | 你藏在这下面是想掩盖自己的气味吧 |
[39:19] | But I can smell a rat. | 不过我连老鼠的气味都能闻出来 |
[39:24] | Even in a sewer. | 即使在下水道里 |
[39:27] | It’s getting worse, isn’t it? | 越来越严重了对不对 |
[39:29] | The surges of anger. The loss of control. | 你的愤怒感 你越来越控制不了自己 |
[39:32] | You know, I used to get angry. | 其实以前我经常生气 |
[39:35] | As a kid, I would even break my own toys in… | 小时候因为生一点小气 |
[39:39] | little fits of rage. | 我就会把自己的玩具弄坏 |
[39:41] | And then I asked myself, | 然后我问自己 |
[39:43] | “Why break your own toys | 明明可以去弄坏别人的 |
[39:44] | when you can break someone else’s?” | 为什么要弄坏自己呢 |
[39:46] | Stop pitching and just tell me what you want. | 别啰嗦了 想要什么快说吧 |
[39:49] | Obviously, we’re in a position of mutually assured destruction. | 很显然我们可以同归于尽 |
[39:55] | Oh, I’m not so sure the scales are that balanced. | 我可不觉得我们势均力敌 |
[40:00] | Probably true. But… | 可能是吧 但是 |
[40:03] | I know you want to get the family back together again. | 我知道你想让家人重新团聚 |
[40:06] | The return of the Argents to their glorious power. Am I right? | 让阿金斯家族重夺无尚权力 对吧 |
[40:12] | But you know, | 但是你要知道 |
[40:14] | you can’t go back unless you can exhibit absolute | 如果你无法完全控制自己 |
[40:17] | and total control. | 你就不能重振伟业 |
[40:19] | I can offer control. I can teach you. | 我可以教你控制自己 |
[40:23] | So, you’re willing to teach me in order to get what you want. | 你为了拿到自己想要的愿意教我 |
[40:27] | Which is what? | 你想要什么 |
[40:28] | Obviously, I want my money back. | 我当然是想要回我的钱 |
[40:31] | Mmm-mmm. That’s not it. | 不是吧 |
[40:33] | Maybe part of it. | 可能只是一部分 |
[40:35] | But that’s not all you want. | 不过你想要的肯定不止这个 |
[40:40] | I need the money. | 我需要那笔钱 |
[40:44] | Yes. | 确实 |
[40:46] | But I’ll admit, | 但是我承认 |
[40:50] | money only gets you so far. | 金钱不是万能的 |
[40:56] | What I want is what I’ve always wanted. | 我想要的从未改变 |
[41:07] | Power. | 权力 |