时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | Visual confirmation is required for payment. | 必须先发死者照片为证 |
[00:07] | Meredith’s gone, she hung herself. | 梅里迪斯死了 她上吊死了 |
[00:11] | Where the hell did you come from? | 你怎么来了 |
[00:13] | – Father and daughter. – We need to tell her the truth. | -父女 -我们必须向她坦白 |
[00:15] | She’s going to see the rest of the dead pool eventually. | 她终究会看到剩下的死亡名单的 |
[00:18] | Malia? | 玛丽亚 |
[01:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:05] | I always sleep in the middle of the bed. | 我总是睡在床中间 |
[01:08] | Not anymore. | 以后不行了 |
[01:09] | I know. I’m trying. | 知道 我在努力适应 |
[01:21] | Yeah. I can’t get to sleep unless I’m in the middle. | 好吧 我只有在床中间才能睡着 |
[01:23] | Then we spoon. | 那我们就抱着睡 |
[01:24] | – I can spoon. – Okay. | -可以抱着睡 -好吧 |
[01:25] | I can spoon. | 抱着睡不错 |
[01:38] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[01:40] | My arm’s falling asleep. | 我胳膊麻了 |
[01:52] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[01:54] | I’m going to kill you. | 再说我杀了你 |
[01:55] | I know, I know, I’m sorry. | 我知道 我知道 对不起 |
[02:01] | Okay, then. Just come here. | 好吧 过来我这 |
[02:11] | I think this is good. | 我觉得这样不错 |
[02:20] | Yeah, this is good. | 是啊 感觉很好 |
[02:49] | Preliminary notes on firearm discharge incident. | 开枪事件初步报告 |
[02:53] | Assailant armed with sound-suppressor equipped Walther P88… | 攻击人持有装有消声器的瓦特尔P88手枪 |
[02:59] | Having heard the perpetrator’s threat and countdown, | 在听到行凶人的威胁及倒计时后 |
[03:03] | I made visual confirmation of the barrel of the weapon | 我亲眼看到枪管 |
[03:07] | pressed to the potential victim’s head. | 抵在潜在被害人头上 |
[03:10] | Determining the danger to be imminent, | 判断情势紧急 |
[03:13] | I felt no other choice but to respond | 我别无选择 |
[03:15] | with the use of deadly force. | 只能用致命武器进行回击 |
[03:23] | Thanks for waiting. I know it’s late. | 谢谢你等我 我知道很晚了 |
[03:25] | It’s okay. It’s not like | 没事 |
[03:26] | I’m going to be going to school tomorrow anyway. | 我明天又不上学 |
[03:28] | Unfortunately, I’m going to | 糟糕的是 我今晚 |
[03:29] | have to drive back to San Francisco tonight. | 就要开车回旧金山 |
[03:32] | I’ll need to do a review at the Field Office. | 我得去外勤部接受审查 |
[03:33] | But I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 但我会尽快回来 |
[03:37] | I might have to miss the first game of the season. | 我可能会错过赛季第一场比赛 |
[03:40] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么关系 |
[03:41] | It is to me. | 对我来说很重要 |
[03:43] | I’m keeping my promises this time. | 我这次要信守承诺 |
[03:52] | What I did, it was necessary. Justifiable. | 我所做的 是必要的 正当的 |
[03:56] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[03:58] | Have you done it before? | 以前有过吗 |
[04:02] | Two other times. | 有过两次 |
[04:04] | It’s not easy, taking a man’s life, | 要夺走一个人的生命不容易 |
[04:07] | even someone who forces you to do it. | 就算有人逼你那么做 |
[04:10] | How do you deal with it? | 你是怎么处理的 |
[04:12] | You look at it logically. Without emotion. | 理性地对待它 不掺杂感情 |
[04:16] | You compartmentalize. | 要区分开 |
[04:18] | How do you do that? | 你怎么能区分开 |
[04:21] | I used to do it by drinking. | 以前是通过喝酒 |
[04:26] | Come here, boy. | 过来 孩子 |
[04:34] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[04:35] | When I do come back, we have to talk about some stuff. | 等我回来 有些事我们得谈谈 |
[04:39] | You and your friends, the way you guys handle things, | 你和你的朋友们 你们处理事情的方式 |
[04:43] | it doesn’t seem to faze you like it should. | 对你们来说似乎没有造成什么困扰 |
[04:46] | It’s like you guys know something I don’t. | 似乎你们知道一些我不知道的事 |
[04:51] | When I come back, | 等我回来 |
[04:54] | I’d like to be in the know. | 我想知道 |
[05:05] | Is three enough? | 三台电脑够吗 |
[05:07] | Depends on how many cameras they have. But I think so. | 得看有几个摄像头 但我觉得够了 |
[05:09] | Are we really doing this? | 我们真的要这么做吗 |
[05:11] | We’re doing it. Tonight. | 没错 今晚就做 |
[05:14] | But isn’t it kind of dangerous? | 但这不是有点危险吗 |
[05:15] | It’s incredibly dangerous. And borderline idiotic. | 非常危险 而且无比愚蠢 |
[05:18] | Have you guys done something like this before? | 你们以前做过这种事吗 |
[05:20] | Something dangerous? Or something idiotic? | 危险的事 还是愚蠢的事 |
[05:22] | I think it’s a yes to both. | 我觉得两种事都做过 |
[05:24] | You don’t have to be part of it if you don’t want to. | 如果你不想参与 我们不强求 |
[05:26] | I’m not scared. | 我才不怕 |
[05:27] | Then you’re borderline idiotic. | 那你就是蠢到家了 |
[05:30] | If we do this, we don’t know | 如果我们这么做了 不知道 |
[05:31] | what’s coming for us. You know that, right? | 会发生什么 你知道的 对吧 |
[05:33] | How do we even know something’s definitely coming? | 我们怎么知道一定会有谁来呢 |
[05:35] | Because the tape from Garrett’s bag | 因为通过加雷特包里的磁带 |
[05:36] | said visual confirmation required. | 我们知道需要亲眼确认 |
[05:38] | Simon said the same thing. | 西蒙也这么说 |
[05:39] | He couldn’t get paid by The Benefactor | 除非有证据证明你们都死了 |
[05:40] | until he had proof that you guys were dead. | 否则他没法从捐助者那儿拿到钱 |
[05:43] | So the idea is, what if you kill someone on the dead pool, | 所以呢 如果你杀了死亡名单上的人 |
[05:47] | but you can’t send the proof? | 但你没办法发送证据的话 |
[05:49] | You don’t get paid. | 你就拿不到钱 |
[05:50] | But how does that get us any closer to The Benefactor? | 这对我们接近捐助者有什么帮助吗 |
[05:52] | He still needs to know if the target is really dead. | 他还是需要知道名单上的人是否真的死了 |
[05:55] | Especially if it’s someone high on the list. | 特别是赏金高的那几个 |
[05:57] | So, if he wants visual confirmation… | 如果他需要亲眼确认的话… |
[05:59] | He’s going to have to come get it himself. | 他就得亲自过来 |
[06:03] | Move, move, move! | 快 快 快 |
[06:06] | We need ECG. | 需要做心电图 |
[06:11] | – He’s flat-lining… – Get him to trauma 2. | -他正在衰弱… -送到创伤二室去 |
[06:13] | Start another IV cause he is flat-lining. | 再进行一次静脉注射 |
[06:16] | Clear! | 手都拿开 |
[06:19] | Still asystole. | 还是心脏停搏 |
[06:20] | Continue chest compressions and charge to 360. | 继续心脏按压 加到360 |
[06:25] | Clear! | 手拿开 |
[06:30] | Nothing. Still asystole. | 不行 心跳没有恢复 |
[06:36] | I’m calling it. | 宣布死亡 |
[06:40] | Time of death 2102 hours. | 死亡时间21点02分 |
[06:48] | Would someone please page Melissa McCall? | 谁去呼叫一下麦丽莎·麦高 |
[08:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[08:19] | Protecting my investment. | 保护我的投资啊 |
[08:22] | Why aren’t you healing? | 你怎么没有自愈 |
[08:26] | Some wounds take longer. | 有些伤口好得慢 |
[08:28] | And some leave scars. But not for people like you. | 有些会留疤 但这对你们来说不成立 |
[08:32] | So, what’s going on? | 所以到底怎么回事 |
[08:34] | Maybe I’m just tired. | 可能我只是累了 |
[08:37] | Derek. | 德里克 |
[08:39] | Show me your eyes. | 让我看看你的眼睛 |
[08:40] | You just saw them. | 你不是刚看过了 |
[08:43] | Show me your real eyes. | 我要看真正的眼睛 |
[08:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:57] | Now, why don’t you tell me what’s really going on? | 快告诉我到底什么情况 |
[09:09] | What happened to my son? | 我儿子怎么了 |
[09:22] | Are you guys totally sure about this? | 你们确定真的要这么做吗 |
[09:25] | I think Liam’s kind of nervous. | 利亚姆可能有点紧张 |
[09:27] | Maybe you should tell him it’s going to be all right. | 你应该告诉他会没事的 |
[09:30] | It’s going to be all right. | 会没事的 |
[09:32] | So, you’ve done this before, right? | 你们之前这么做过 对吧 |
[09:35] | I’ve seen it done. | 我见过 |
[09:36] | Is that just as good? | 这么做没问题吗 |
[09:39] | No. | 有问题 |
[09:39] | Mom, you’re not inspiring confidence. | 妈妈 你别泼冷水 |
[09:41] | Good. This is a terrible idea. | 好啊 这主意很糟糕 |
[09:44] | Do you want us to do it without you? | 你想让我们自己来吗 |
[09:53] | Put your hand over his heart. | 把你的手放到他心脏的位置上 |
[10:05] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[10:09] | What happens while I’m out? Am I gonna feel anything? | 我昏过去会怎样 有什么感觉 |
[10:12] | It might feel like you’re dreaming. | 感觉就像做梦 |
[10:14] | Good dreams or bad? | 美梦还是噩梦 |
[10:17] | I suppose that depends on you. | 这得看你自己 |
[11:07] | I still hate this plan. | 我还是不喜欢这计划 |
[11:12] | I mean this is pretty significantly terrifying. He looks dead. | 实在太吓人了 他看起来像是死了 |
[11:16] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[11:20] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[11:28] | Wait for it. | 等等看 |
[11:35] | Is that enough to keep a werewolf alive? | 心跳这么缓慢狼人能活吗 |
[11:37] | Enough for an Alpha. | 对于阿尔法狼来说足够了 |
[11:39] | How much time do we have? | 我们有多少时间 |
[11:40] | Forty-five minutes. | 45分钟 |
[11:41] | What happens after that? | 之后呢 |
[11:43] | I bring him back the same way. | 我用同样的方式唤醒他 |
[11:46] | No, I mean what happens | 不 我是说 |
[11:47] | if he stays like this longer than forty-five minutes? | 如果45分钟后他还醒不过来会怎样 |
[11:51] | No one’s told her? | 没人告诉过她吗 |
[11:53] | What? What happens after forty-five minutes? | 什么 45分钟后会怎样 |
[11:59] | He dies. | 他会死 |
[12:16] | That’s your assassin speak? | 这像杀手说的话吗 |
[12:18] | I said he’s dead. What more do you want? | 我说了他死了 你还想怎样 |
[12:20] | It was a little dry. You could’ve said something like, | 太苍白了吧 你应该说 |
[12:23] | “Target has been neutralized. The crow flies at midnight.” | “目标已除 乌鸦飞在午夜” |
[12:26] | That’s always cool. | 这样才酷炫 |
[12:29] | 斯科特·麦高已死 要求支付报酬 需要照片为证 | |
[12:37] | Type this, “Visual confirmation isn’t possible. | 这么说 “无法拍到照片 |
[12:40] | Please coming to claim body in forty minutes.” | 请在四十分钟内前来确认尸体” |
[12:48] | Tell him number one on the list is dead. I killed him. | 告诉他最值钱的目标死了 是我杀了他 |
[12:52] | And if the wire transfer isn’t completed in forty minutes… | 要是四十分钟内还没转账的话 |
[13:03] | It’s just a graze. | 只是擦伤 |
[13:04] | But make sure it doesn’t get infected. | 但千万不要让伤口感染 |
[13:11] | That’s probably something | 可能你以前 |
[13:12] | you’ve never had to worry about before, is it? | 从来不用担心这种事 对吧 |
[13:18] | So, it’s everything then? | 一切都丧失了吗 |
[13:20] | No glowing eyes, no healing. | 没有发光的眼睛 不能愈合 |
[13:23] | Smell, hearing, speed, everything. | 嗅觉 听觉 速度 一切都没了 |
[13:27] | Strength? | 力量呢 |
[13:28] | I can still win a fight. | 打架还是能赢的 |
[13:43] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[13:46] | One, two… | 一 二… |
[13:52] | You cheated. That’s cheating… | 你使诈 这是作弊 |
[13:54] | I won. When you’re a human facing off against the supernatural, | 我赢了 作为人类在对抗超自然物种时 |
[13:58] | you need to bend the rules a little bit. | 必须灵活变通 |
[14:01] | I’m gonna teach you how to bend. | 我来教你如何变通 |
[14:17] | I’m here. You ready? | 我到了 你准备好了吗 |
[14:22] | Try it now. | 现在试试看 |
[15:36] | Catch! | 接住 |
[15:47] | That’s why you’re team captain. | 所以你是实至名归的队长 |
[16:33] | I can’t do that. I can’t kill them. | 我做不到 我不能杀了他们 |
[16:36] | Someone has to. | 总要有人来做 |
[16:38] | – Why me? – Because you’re the Alpha. | -为什么是我 -因为你是阿尔法狼 |
[16:41] | I’m not a murderer. | 我不是杀手 |
[16:43] | But you are a predator. | 但你是捕食者 |
[16:44] | No. We’re predators… | 不 虽然我们是捕食者 |
[16:48] | But we don’t have to… | 但我们没必要… |
[16:52] | we don’t have to… | 我们没必要… |
[17:22] | Scott! Scott, please! | 斯科特 斯科特 求你了 |
[18:40] | I’ve gotta buy a better safe. | 我得买个更牢的保险箱了 |
[19:07] | What about him? | 是不是他 |
[19:10] | No, he’s in here every week with a new self-diagnosis. | 不是 他每周都带着自诊断来 |
[19:13] | Hypochondriac? | 忧郁症患者吗 |
[19:14] | Prescription drug addict. | 处方药成瘾者 |
[19:22] | Why are we doing this? | 我们为什么要这么做 |
[19:25] | Why are we asking them to fight these kinds of fights? | 为什么要让他们参与这些斗争 |
[19:28] | Because otherwise we’d be asking them to run and hide. | 否则我们只能让他们逃走躲藏了 |
[19:41] | Is that supposed to look like that? | 这样算正常吗 |
[19:45] | – No. No, it’s not. – Where is that? | -不 不正常 -是哪个地方 |
[19:48] | The roof. Someone’s gonna have to check it out. | 是屋顶 必须有个人去看看 |
[19:49] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[19:50] | Whoa, whoa. This might not just be a malfunction. | 等等 应该不是故障这么简单 |
[19:53] | That’s why I’m bringing this. | 所以我要带它去 |
[19:57] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一块去 |
[19:58] | Okay. And you’re both coming right back. Immediately. | 行吧 你俩最好赶紧回来 快一点 |
[20:02] | Kids. | 还是孩子啊 |
[20:08] | I can’t let you leave here with that. | 我不能让你把它带走 |
[20:11] | Maybe you won’t have a choice. | 或许这由不得你 |
[20:14] | Is that right? | 是这样吗 |
[20:20] | I think I could take you. | 我觉得我能拿下你 |
[20:23] | You’ve heard rumors I’m not as strong as I used to be. | 你听说我不像以前那么强壮了吧 |
[20:27] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[20:43] | I said you can’t leave with it. | 我说了你不能带走它 |
[20:44] | I didn’t say you couldn’t read it. | 但没说你不能看 |
[21:06] | – Oh, God. – Mom! | -天哪 -妈妈 |
[21:08] | – What are you doing? – What are you doing? | -你在干什么 -我还想问你呢 |
[21:12] | Nothing. | 没啥 |
[21:16] | And how did you know I was here? Did you follow me? | 你怎么知道我在这 你跟踪我吗 |
[21:19] | No, I’m getting ready for the Open House tomorrow. | 不是 我在为明天的开放日做准备 |
[21:23] | The Open House is next week. | 开放日是下周 |
[21:24] | Okay, I followed you. | 好吧 我是跟踪了你 |
[21:26] | Honey, you come up here every weekend, | 宝贝 你每个周末都来这 |
[21:28] | sometimes even during the week, and as far as I can tell, | 有时不是周末也来 而据我所知 |
[21:30] | there’s no boy involved, | 你没交男朋友 |
[21:31] | so I really have no clue what you’re up to. | 所以我真的很好奇你要干什么 |
[21:35] | I’m trying to figure something out. | 我在试着弄清一件事 |
[21:36] | Something important. | 一件很重要的事 |
[21:38] | And honestly, mom, you don’t need to be involved | 而且说真的 妈妈 你没必要涉足 |
[21:41] | in every single detail of my life. | 我生活的点点滴滴的 |
[21:43] | No. But I’d like to help if I can. | 没错 但如果可以的话我想帮你 |
[21:55] | Do you know her? | 你知道她吗 |
[22:00] | Meredith Walker. | 梅里迪斯·沃克 |
[22:34] | Catch! | 小心 |
[22:43] | That’s why you’re the Alpha. | 所以你才是阿尔法狼 |
[22:55] | There’s something different, isn’t there? | 有些不同了 对吗 |
[22:57] | I’ve got more fangs. | 我的尖牙变多了 |
[22:59] | I noticed it during the quarantine. | 隔离时发现的 |
[23:02] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[23:04] | Maybe it’s part of being an Alpha. | 也许是阿尔法狼特有的 |
[23:06] | Like you’re becoming more of a werewolf. | 像是狼性更多了一些 |
[23:08] | Or more of a monster. | 或者更像怪物了 |
[23:10] | What if it makes you stronger? | 说不定它会使你更强壮呢 |
[23:12] | What if it’s like you’re growing? | 说不定这是你成长的一部分 |
[23:16] | Evolving. | 是进化 |
[23:43] | Looks like someone did something to it. | 看起来是人为的 |
[23:53] | I think somebody did… | 我想是的 |
[24:13] | The power’s out in the whole building. I lost all the cameras. | 整栋楼都停电了 监控都没了 |
[24:15] | Stay with Scott. | 待在斯科特身边 |
[24:16] | Text me if you see or hear anything. | 看到或者听到什么给我短信 |
[24:25] | This is a Sig Sauer P226 9mm. | 这是把西格绍尔P226型9毫米手枪 |
[24:30] | I don’t like guns. | 我不喜欢枪 |
[24:31] | That’s because you’ve never learned to use one. | 那是因为你没学过怎么用 |
[24:33] | Or because I’ve been shot. | 是因为我被打中过 |
[24:36] | Repeatedly. | 很多次 |
[24:37] | You’ll like this one. | 你会喜欢这把的 |
[24:40] | The legal clip size in California is ten. | 加利福尼亚的法定弹夹是10发 |
[24:42] | You always want to remember how many shots you fire. | 一定要记住自己开了几枪 |
[24:45] | Running out of bullets can get you killed. | 子弹用完的话可能会害死自己 |
[24:48] | It also makes you look stupid. | 而且会让你看起来很傻 |
[24:52] | But using a gun isn’t just about learning how to point and shoot. | 但会瞄准射击不代表就会用枪 |
[24:55] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[24:56] | Because an average person can | 因为常人都可以做到 |
[24:57] | move twenty-one feet in one-point-five seconds. | 一秒半里移动6.5米 |
[25:00] | If they have a knife, | 如果他们有刀 |
[25:01] | they can gut you before you can pull and fire. | 在你开枪前他们就能伤到你 |
[25:03] | So with a gun, | 所以用枪时 |
[25:05] | you need distance. | 需要的是距离 |
[25:11] | Go for it. | 来吧 |
[25:14] | Pull the gun on me. | 举枪瞄准我 |
[25:23] | So, yeah. | 好吧 |
[25:25] | Wanna try again? | 想再试一次吗 |
[25:38] | One more time. | 再来一次 |
[25:39] | I could do this all day. | 陪你练一整天都没问题 |
[25:53] | You cheated. | 你作弊 |
[25:55] | I’m learning to bend. | 我在学习灵活变通 |
[26:24] | You wanna talk about it? | 想跟我聊聊吗 |
[26:27] | See a family counselor? | 还是咨询一下家庭顾问 |
[26:29] | There’s nothing in there. | 里面什么也没有 |
[26:32] | Cost me a lot of money to get that file. | 为那份文件我可是付了大价钱的 |
[26:34] | You got ripped off. | 你被骗了 |
[26:37] | You know what happens when you only hear one side of a story? | 你知道只听一面之词的后果吗 |
[26:41] | You’ve only heard one side of the story. | 你知道的只是冰山一角 |
[27:36] | It’s a good plan. | 这是个好计划 |
[27:41] | You’re not worried, are you? | 你在担心吗 |
[27:45] | Just thinking. | 我只是在想 |
[27:48] | About what? | 想什么 |
[27:52] | That we’ve never actually been on a real date. | 在想我们好像从来没正式约会过 |
[27:56] | There hasn’t been time. | 一直没时间 |
[27:59] | We could make time. | 可以腾点时间出来 |
[28:01] | Even though people are dying all around us? | 不顾周围的人在不停丧命吗 |
[28:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:06] | Maybe after that. | 还是等这事结束好了 |
[28:09] | We could see a movie. | 我们可以去看场电影 |
[28:12] | Haven’t seen a movie in forever. | 我从来都没看过电影 |
[28:16] | That sounds like a plan. | 像是做了个计划 |
[28:19] | It’s a good plan. | 是个好计划 |
[28:27] | Kira! | 吉良 |
[28:29] | Kira! Get up! | 吉良 起来 |
[28:32] | Kira! | 吉良 |
[28:34] | Kira! Get up! | 吉良 起来 |
[28:41] | I’m guessing the power doesn’t go out often in this hospital. | 我想这医院很少停电吧 |
[28:45] | Only when under attack by supernatural creatures. | 只有被超自然生物袭击时才会 |
[28:58] | Come on, come on. Answer the phone. | 快点 快点 接电话 |
[28:59] | Answer the phone, Argent, come on. | 接电话啊 阿金斯 快啊 |
[29:03] | Come on, Argent, answer the phone. | 快 阿金斯 接电话 |
[29:04] | Why are you not answering the phone? | 为什么不接电话 |
[29:08] | I was right. | 我说对了 |
[29:10] | Stiles, get out of here. | 斯泰尔斯 快离开这 |
[29:29] | Get out of the way, Stiles. I’m taking the body. | 滚开 斯泰尔斯 我来拿尸体 |
[29:34] | Why? Visual confirmation? | 为什么 亲眼确认吗 |
[29:40] | Don’t worry, handsome. I’m not The Benefactor. | 别担心 帅哥 我不是捐助者 |
[29:44] | Then what do you want with the body? | 那你要尸体想干什么 |
[29:46] | I wish I could tell you. | 我也想告诉你 |
[29:55] | I always forget you carry two. | 我总是忘记你会带两把枪 |
[29:59] | You murdered people. | 你蓄意杀人 |
[30:01] | Not killed. Murdered. | 不单单杀人 是蓄意杀人 |
[30:04] | There were extenuating circumstances. | 这些都情有可原 |
[30:06] | Like what? The fire? | 比如呢 那场大火吗 |
[30:08] | A fire that nearly burned me alive. | 一场差点把我活活烧死的大火 |
[30:12] | Six years in a coma. Do you know what that’s like for one of us? | 昏迷六年 你明白那是什么感觉吗 |
[30:17] | It’s not a pleasant sleep. | 并不是安稳觉 |
[30:18] | Imagine it. Being trapped in your body, | 你想想 被困在身体里 |
[30:20] | but still being fully cognizant. | 但完全知道是怎么一回事儿 |
[30:22] | Unable to do anything other than listen to your own thoughts | 只能倾听自己的想法 慢慢将自己逼疯 |
[30:25] | slowly driving you absolutely and totally insane, | 其他什么都不能做 |
[30:29] | minute-by-minute, day-by-day. | 分分秒秒 日日夜夜 |
[30:32] | Yes, I’ve done horrible, terrible things. | 是 我确实干过坏事 |
[30:35] | And so have a lot of people. | 但很多人都干过 |
[30:38] | And horrible, terrible things | 而且这些坏事 |
[30:40] | are going to keep happening. | 也在不断发生 |
[30:42] | Especially when there’s a dead pool with your name on it. | 尤其现在你的名字还在死亡名单上 |
[30:47] | But not yours. | 但没有你的名字 |
[30:55] | True. | 没错 |
[30:58] | But I am not The Benefactor. | 但我不是捐助者 |
[31:02] | I’m just a guy who’s out millions of dollars. | 我只是个被偷了一亿多的人 |
[31:05] | A few thousand of which I used trying to help you. | 其中一部分想用来帮你 |
[31:11] | Me? | 帮我 |
[31:12] | How does the bad guy prove that he’s not so bad? | 坏蛋怎么证明自己没那么坏 |
[31:16] | By doing an act of kindness. | 做好事来证明 |
[31:18] | What could you ever do for me? | 你可以帮我什么 |
[31:21] | Help you find your mother. | 帮你找母亲 |
[31:26] | I’m pretty interested myself as | 我非常感兴趣 |
[31:27] | the memory was stolen from me by my sister, Talia. | 因为我的记忆被我妹妹塔莉娅偷走了 |
[31:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:34] | What did you find? | 你找到什么线索了吗 |
[31:35] | A woman, might be her. | 一个女人 可能是她 |
[31:39] | I don’t have a name yet, just a particularly interesting alias. | 我还不知道名字 只知道一个很有趣的别名 |
[31:42] | She’s called The Desert Wolf. | 她被称为荒野之狼 |
[31:46] | Do you know what that means? | 你知道这什么意思吗 |
[31:49] | Coyote. | 野狼 |
[32:15] | Are you still a Kitsune? | 你还是狐妖吗 |
[32:16] | Technically. | 我就是 |
[32:28] | These are your grandmother’s ashes. | 这是你祖母的骨灰 |
[32:32] | Grandma died in Eichen House. | 祖母在艾兴之屋死的 |
[32:36] | Your father had a difficult relationship with his mother. | 你爸爸和他妈妈关系很不好 |
[32:39] | But after the things she said, and the way she acted… | 她开始胡言乱语 举止怪异之后 |
[32:42] | He thought she was crazy. | 爸爸觉得她疯了 |
[32:44] | Well, she said she heard things. | 她说她能听到一些声音 |
[32:49] | Why did she want her ashes in here? | 她为什么要把骨灰放在这儿 |
[32:50] | Well, actually, she didn’t. | 其实不是她的意思 |
[32:52] | She left instructions to have them spread across the lake. | 她留下话要把骨灰撒在湖里 |
[32:56] | How come you haven’t done it? | 你们为什么没撒呢 |
[32:58] | Because she wanted you to do it. | 因为她想让你撒 |
[33:01] | When you turned eighteen. | 在你年满十八的时候 |
[33:03] | Don’t ask me why. | 别问我为什么 |
[33:05] | But since there’s only a few weeks till that, | 既然只有几个星期你就十八岁了 |
[33:08] | I suppose now is as good a time as any. | 我想不如就现在吧 |
[33:22] | Mom, these aren’t grandma’s ashes. | 妈妈 这不是祖母的骨灰 |
[33:27] | What do you mean? Of course they are. | 什么意思 这当然是 |
[33:29] | No. | 不 |
[33:37] | It’s mountain ash. | 这是花楸灰 |
[33:51] | The whole building. | 这整栋房子 |
[33:54] | It’s all made of mountain ash. | 都是花楸木做的 |
[33:57] | Back off! | 走吧 |
[33:58] | You sure you can pull the trigger fast enough? | 你觉得你扣扳机的速度够快吗 |
[34:01] | I don’t want to. | 我也不想扣 |
[34:02] | You’re not going to kill me. | 你不会杀我的 |
[34:03] | I’m not going to let you take his body. | 我不会让你带走他的尸体 |
[34:07] | Okay, well, obviously, you guys have a lot to talk about, | 很显然你们有很多要聊 |
[34:09] | so, maybe I saw some coffee, | 我好像看到有卖咖啡的 |
[34:11] | a vending machine outside. | 外面有自动售货机 |
[34:13] | Listen to me, Kate. We have a plan. | 听我说 凯特 我们有计划 |
[34:16] | If killing Scott was part of it, | 如果杀斯科特是计划的一部分 |
[34:18] | you’re worse than me. | 那你比我还差劲 |
[34:19] | He’s telling the truth. We’re trying to get to The Benefactor. | 他说的是真的 我们想找出捐助者 |
[34:21] | If you didn’t notice, you’re on that list too. | 你没看到吗 你也在那份名单上 |
[34:23] | And you’re worth more than most. | 所以你现在最有价值 |
[34:25] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才来了 |
[34:26] | Then back off and let us do what we planned. | 那就别管闲事 让我们按计划行事 |
[34:39] | Take the Berserkers, and go. | 你带上狂暴战士走吧 |
[34:42] | Kate, please. | 凯特 求你了 |
[34:45] | We have a plan. | 我们有自己的计划 |
[34:51] | Liam, run. Get out of here. | 利亚姆 快跑 快离开这里 |
[35:01] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[35:42] | Catch! | 接住 |
[35:53] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么这么对我 |
[35:57] | Let me help you. | 让我来帮你 |
[36:00] | Let me show you how. | 让我教你怎么做 |
[36:58] | What happened? Did it work? | 发生什么了 起作用了吗 |
[37:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:08] | It’s your mother… | 你母亲… |
[37:11] | She’s hurt. | 她受伤了 |
[37:17] | No, no, no, no, no. Stay with me. | 不要不要不要 坚持住 |
[37:20] | What the hell happened here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[37:21] | Just help me get her off the floor. | 快帮我把她抬起来 |
[37:31] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[37:35] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[37:39] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[37:52] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[37:54] | Talking to Peter. | 找皮特去了 |
[37:58] | Okay. You think that’s a good idea? | 好吧 你觉得这样好吗 |
[38:00] | If he can help me find my mother, I don’t think I care. | 如果他能帮我找到我母亲 我不在乎 |
[38:06] | You might be related to him, but you’re not like him. | 你可能跟他有关系 但你跟他不一样 |
[38:09] | Maybe I am. | 可能我们一样 |
[38:15] | That night I caused the car crash… | 我引起车祸的那晚… |
[38:18] | You mean when you were out-of-control on the full moon. | 你是指满月你失控的那次吗 |
[38:20] | There’s a part I didn’t tell you about. | 我有事没告诉你 |
[38:23] | Right before we got in the car, | 就在我们上车前 |
[38:24] | my mother… | 我母亲… |
[38:28] | my adoptive mother, I guess… | 应该说是我养母… |
[38:30] | we got into a huge fight. | 我们大吵了一架 |
[38:32] | I don’t even remember what it was about, but… | 我甚至都不知道我们为什么吵架 但是 |
[38:36] | I remember what I said. | 我记得自己当时说的话 |
[38:38] | Malia. | 玛丽亚 |
[38:40] | I said, “I wish you were all dead.” | 我说 “你们都去死吧” |
[38:44] | Killing doesn’t run in a family. | 杀戮不遗传的 |
[38:47] | Maybe it does in mine. | 可能我们家遗传 |
[39:37] | My mom’s being taken to a hospital in Palo Alto. | 我妈被送去帕洛阿尔托的医院了 |
[39:40] | They actually put her in a helicopter. | 他们用直升机带她走的 |
[39:43] | But she’s going to be okay? | 她不会有事吧 |
[39:46] | Yeah. She just doesn’t heal like she used to. | 没事 只是愈合能力不如以前了 |
[39:51] | I need to be there with her. | 我得去陪她 |
[39:54] | Especially if she’s still on the list. | 尤其现在她还在名单上 |
[39:55] | I know. You should go. | 我知道 你去吧 |
[39:58] | I actually have to go back to the hospital too. | 其实我也得回医院 |
[40:00] | They want to do a bunch of tests | 他们想给我做一大堆检测 |
[40:01] | since I was kind of officially dead. | 我可是正儿八经死了一回 |
[40:04] | I guess Liam’s dad has a lot of questions. | 利亚姆他爸爸肯定有很多问题要问 |
[40:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:08] | I just wish it had all worked. | 要是一切如愿就好了 |
[40:11] | It was a good plan. | 那是个好计划 |
[40:13] | Yean, I’ve been thinking about that too. | 我也一直在想这件事 |
[40:16] | And actually, I think maybe it did work. | 其实我觉得计划可能奏效了 |
[40:19] | Not that I know exactly who The Benefactor is | 不是说我知道捐助者到底是谁了 |
[40:21] | but we might know a lot more about him now. | 但是我们现在可能更了解他了 |
[40:23] | But no one came. And no one got visual confirmation, right? | 但是没人来 也没人亲眼见到 不是吗 |
[40:26] | That’s why it might have worked. | 所以才说计划可能奏效了 |
[40:29] | Think about it. | 你想啊 |
[40:30] | Who has the power to know when someone’s dead, | 谁有本事知道有人死亡 |
[40:32] | but doesn’t need to see the body to know it happened? | 但是不用看见尸体呢 |
[40:37] | A Banshee. | 女妖 |
[40:43] | This was the last thing | 这是你祖母去世前 |
[40:44] | your grandmother wrote down before she died. | 最后写下的东西 |
[40:46] | Don’t even know why I kept it because it’s basically nonsense. | 我也不知道为什么还留着 反正毫无意义 |
[40:56] | Are you absolutely sure Grandma’s dead? | 你确定祖母已经去世了吗 |
[40:59] | Yes. | 确定啊 |
[41:02] | I mean, she has to be. | 她肯定去世了啊 |
[41:04] | This isn’t nonsense, Mom. | 这并非毫无意义 妈妈 |
[41:11] | It’s code. | 这是暗号 |