时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf. | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | It’s a dead pool. | 那是个是死亡名单 |
[00:03] | A hit list of supernatural creatures. | 一份刺杀超自然生物的名单 |
[00:05] | Why would someone use all this money | 为什么有人会花这么多钱 |
[00:06] | just to kill us? | 来杀我们呢 |
[00:07] | I konw exactly who the benefactor is. | 我知道捐助者到底是谁了 |
[00:09] | Meredith. | 梅里迪斯 |
[00:10] | It was your idea. | 这是你的计划 |
[00:11] | I will take out all of them! | 我要把他们全灭了 |
[00:17] | Is it over? | 结束了吗 |
[00:18] | I’m not a murderer. | 我不是杀手 |
[00:19] | But you are a predator. | 但你是捕食者 |
[00:20] | Strength, healing, all of it, gone… | 力量 自愈 所有能力都消失了 |
[00:23] | What ever Kate did to me, | 无论凯特对我做了什么 |
[00:24] | it’s still happening… | 现在仍有效 |
[00:26] | Banshees predict death. | 女妖预知死亡 |
[00:28] | You wanna bail on the plan. | 你想打退堂鼓了 |
[00:29] | Not when I’m this close | 怎么可能 |
[00:31] | to killing Scott McCall. | 马上就能杀掉斯科特·麦高了呢 |
[00:36] | – We’re all going to church! – Mexico. | -我们一起去教堂 -墨西哥 |
[00:39] | Scott! | 斯科特 |
[00:41] | Ever herad of the Berserkers? | 听说过狂暴战士吗 |
[00:42] | There were this kinds of baresthesia that only falsity. | 有一种不真实的重压袭来 |
[00:44] | No, Kate, don’t, don’t! | 不 凯特 不要 不要啊 |
[01:41] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[01:56] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[03:40] | I’m going to have to do a better job of covering that up. | 看来得再花点功夫把他这纹身给去了 |
[03:46] | What did you do to him? | 你把他怎么了 |
[03:48] | How. | 怎么做到的 |
[03:50] | That’s… that’s the better story. | 这才是更重要的 |
[03:53] | You see, when I first got away from the Calaveras, | 我第一次逃离骷髅帮时 |
[03:55] | I had no idea where to go. | 我完全无处可去 |
[03:58] | But something | 但冥冥中 |
[04:00] | kept pulling me here, | 我被引到了这里 |
[04:03] | to the temple of Tezcatlipoca. | 特斯卡特利波卡神庙 |
[04:08] | His name means “Smoking Mirror” | 这名字的意思是 ‘冒烟的镜子’ |
[04:10] | and this place | 而这里 |
[04:12] | is a temple of the Smoking Mirror. | 就是它的神庙 |
[04:20] | Obsidian. | 黑曜石 |
[04:27] | When I got here, I found the Berserkers waiting for me. | 当我到这儿时 那些狂暴战士就在等我 |
[04:30] | They helped me survive. | 在他们的帮助下我活了下来 |
[04:32] | I didn’t know quite why | 我一直不是很清楚为什么 |
[04:35] | until just recently. | 直到最近才明白 |
[04:39] | Until I decided to trust someone | 于是我决定相信一个 |
[04:41] | I never thought I’d trust. | 我从没想过要相信的人 |
[04:43] | It was then that I found out | 到那时我才发现 |
[04:45] | I could not only control the Berserkers, but | 我不仅可以控制狂暴战士 |
[04:50] | I could create them. | 我还能制造它们 |
[04:53] | They call me La Loba. | 他们叫我母狼 |
[04:56] | “The Bone Woman.” | 意思是骨女 |
[04:59] | We let you out because I needed to test his loyalty. | 我们放你出来就是为了测试一下他的忠诚 |
[05:03] | Did you know that Scott became an Alpha | 你知道斯科特没有杀人 |
[05:05] | without having to kill anyone? | 就成了阿尔法狼吗 |
[05:08] | He’s been through quite a lot without ever having to kill. | 他历经生死 却从没杀过人 |
[05:14] | I think it’s time to change that. | 我想他该试试杀人的滋味儿了 |
[05:21] | No, Scott. | 不 斯科特 |
[05:25] | No, Scott, no. | 斯科特 不要 |
[06:16] | You’re not going to Mexico. | 你不能去墨西哥 |
[06:18] | Dad, Scott and Kira have been kidnapped | 爸 斯科特和吉良 |
[06:21] | and taken to Mexico. Okay? | 被绑去了墨西哥 好吧 |
[06:22] | I think that’s a pretty good reason | 我觉得这个理由足够 |
[06:23] | for a trip to Mexico. | 让我去一趟墨西哥了 |
[06:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:28] | Even if Deaton is right about this… | 就算徳亚顿说得没错 |
[06:30] | the best thing to do is to go through the proper channels. | 我们也该用合适的方法去救他们 |
[06:33] | Dad… that means… | 爸 那意味着 |
[06:34] | Calling the right law enforcement agencies, | 寻求合适的执法机构 |
[06:36] | border patrol, putting out an all-points. | 边防人员 发布全境通告 |
[06:38] | Dad, I can’t just wait around | 爸 我不能就这么干等着 |
[06:39] | for the wheels of bureaucracy | 让你那五个官僚主义部门 |
[06:41] | to start spinning in five different government offices. Okay? | 慢慢反应 再去救人吧 |
[06:43] | Someone needs to go down there right now, | 必须有人现在就去 |
[06:45] | find them and rescue them. I’m going. | 找到他们 救出他们 我就是要去 |
[06:48] | I can keep you from going. | 我可以拦住你 |
[06:50] | I’d find a way. | 我会找办法去的 |
[06:52] | – I can throw you in a cell – I’d still find a way. | -我可以把你关起来 -我也能想办法出来 |
[06:56] | Stiles, please. | 斯泰尔斯 拜托 |
[06:57] | Just give me a little more time | 再给我一点时间 |
[07:00] | to verify something slightly more concrete | 找到比一个有三只眼睛的通灵师的话 |
[07:02] | than a psychic vision by some guy with a third eye! | 稍稍可信一点的证明行吗 |
[07:06] | Look, I will call every law enforcement agency | 必要时 我可以给每个执法机构打电话 |
[07:09] | all the way down to South America if I have to. | 哪怕要一路打到南美去 |
[07:12] | If nothing turns up, | 如果还不行 |
[07:14] | then I’ll book two flights to Mexico. | 那我就去订两张去墨西哥的机票 |
[07:17] | We’ll both go. Okay? | 咱俩都去 行吗 |
[07:19] | Okay, okay, great. | 好好 好的 |
[07:20] | Do I get a gun? | 我能有枪吗 |
[07:23] | No. | 不能 |
[07:27] | I still don’t like relying on these things. | 我还是不喜欢靠这些东西 |
[07:30] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[07:31] | You miss your power. | 你怀念你的能力 |
[07:33] | I would, too. | 要是我 我也会 |
[07:36] | It’s not about power, it’s about being able to help. | 不是能力 是现在无力帮忙 |
[07:38] | I don’t like feeling helpless. | 我不喜欢这种没用的感觉 |
[07:40] | I’m human. | 我是人类 |
[07:43] | Do I look helpless? | 你觉得我没用吗 |
[07:45] | You’re a much better shot than me. | 你枪法比我好啊 |
[07:50] | Do you really think you won’t be coming back? | 你真的觉得你回不来了吗 |
[07:53] | Not alive. | 不是活着回来 |
[07:58] | You know I’m not okay with that. | 你知道我不可能让你死 |
[08:16] | I am, | 我会 |
[08:23] | if it saves Scott and Kira. | 只要能救斯科特和吉良 |
[08:29] | But to be honest, I don’t even know if this is enough | 但说实话 我都不知道这些武器 |
[08:30] | firepower to take down one Berserker. | 够不够打败一个狂暴战士 |
[08:33] | Not even close. | 完全不够 |
[08:36] | Killing a Berserker is next to impossible. | 杀掉狂暴战士几乎不可能 |
[08:41] | It’s not just the firepower, | 不仅是火力的问题 |
[08:42] | it’s breaking the animal spirit from the human. | 重点在于攻陷骨架下那个人的野兽精神 |
[08:45] | Well, the one person we know | 我们认识的唯一一个 |
[08:47] | with that kind of experience is Argent. | 有这经验的是阿金斯 |
[08:49] | And he’s not getting back to me. | 但他不会回来了 |
[08:51] | Well, then you’re going to need help. | 那你就需要帮助了 |
[08:54] | Like Malia, maybe Liam. | 比如玛丽亚 或者利亚姆 |
[08:56] | Definitely me. | 而且一定需要我 |
[09:02] | Here, try that. | 给你 试试这个 |
[09:04] | Fabric softener. | 衣物柔顺剂的味道 |
[09:16] | Remember, Scott’s life is on the line. | 你要知道 这关乎到斯科特的性命 |
[09:25] | Yeah. That works, too. | 没错 那个也行 |
[09:32] | Oh! Liam, go home. | 利亚姆 回家去 |
[09:34] | – You’re not coming with us. – Why not? | -你不能跟我们一起去 -为什么 |
[09:35] | Because it’s a full moon. | 因为今天是满月 |
[09:37] | And I don’t feel like driving all the way down to Mexico | 我不想在开车去墨西哥的路上 |
[09:38] | just to have you rip my throat out. | 还得担心你会撕开我的喉咙 |
[09:40] | You can lock me up, right? | 你可以把我锁起来 对吧 |
[09:41] | Chain me down to the back seat or something? | 把我绑在后座上什么的 |
[09:43] | You tore through the last chains, remember? | 你上次把最后的链子都扯断了 还记得吗 |
[09:44] | Yeah, we would have to freeze you in carbonite | 没错 我们为了控制住你 |
[09:46] | to get you down there. | 不得已都把你碳凝了 |
[09:48] | Okay, then where do we get carbonite? | 好吧 那哪里能弄到碳 |
[09:52] | Seriously, you haven’t seen it either? | 不是吧 你也不明白吗 |
[09:57] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[10:00] | What if we put me in the trunk? | 把我放进后备箱行吗 |
[10:01] | You’d get out of that, too. | 那你也会跑出来的 |
[10:03] | Liam, you’ve been a werewolf all of five minutes. | 利亚姆 你做狼人的时间太短了 |
[10:05] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做 |
[10:06] | I know I don’t, but I want to. | 我知道我不必 但我想这么做 |
[10:09] | There’s gotta be bigger chains, | 肯定有更粗的链子 |
[10:10] | a bigger trunk or something. There has to be. | 或者更大的后备箱什么的 肯定有 |
[10:13] | Maybe there is. | 可能还真有 |
[10:24] | How did you get a prison transport van? | 你怎么弄到转移犯人的车的 |
[10:26] | I’m a U.S. Marshal. | 我是联邦司法警察 |
[10:28] | Yeah, I just thought that was just a cover. | 我以为那只是你的假身份呢 |
[10:32] | Are we really bringing him? | 我们真的要带他去吗 |
[10:34] | Are we really bringing him? | 那你还带他去呢 |
[10:35] | We’re bringing everyone that we can. | 我们要把能带的人都带上 |
[10:37] | And considering Scott and Kira were taken | 况且 斯科特和吉良在 |
[10:39] | the night before a full moon, | 满月前一天被绑架 |
[10:40] | we should probably get going. | 我们得尽快出发了 |
[10:41] | What’s that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[10:43] | If Kate took Scott back to the same temple | 如果凯特把斯科特也带去了 |
[10:44] | that she took Derek, | 她关德里克的那个神庙 |
[10:45] | how do we know she’s not planning | 我们怎么知道她不会 |
[10:47] | to do the same thing to him? | 对他做同样的事 |
[10:49] | What, she wants to make him younger? | 什么 她想让他变年轻吗 |
[10:51] | Or take him back to when he wasn’t a werewolf. | 或者让他回到他还不是狼人的时候 |
[10:53] | A werewolf can’t steal | 狼人无法偷走 |
[10:54] | a true Alpha’s power. | 阿尔法狼的力量 |
[10:56] | But maybe a Nagual jaguar, | 但作为一个有特斯卡特利波卡 |
[10:57] | with the power of Tezcatlipoca behind her… | 力量的豹之守护神 |
[11:00] | maybe she can. | 或许她就能了 |
[11:03] | So, if everyone is sufficiently freaked out, | 所以 如果大家开始担心了话 |
[11:05] | I say we get going. | 我们该出发了 |
[11:06] | We can’t. | 不行 |
[11:09] | Not without Lydia. | 我们要等莉迪亚 |
[11:23] | I hope this works. | 希望这能有用 |
[11:37] | What’s she doing at the school anyway? | 她在学校干什么 |
[11:39] | We got Kira’s sword, | 我们有吉良的剑 |
[11:40] | but we need something with a stronger scent. | 但需要气味更强的东西 |
[11:41] | Lydia went to get a jacket out of her locker. | 莉迪亚去她的柜子里取她的外套了 |
[11:44] | Nothing. | 无人接听 |
[11:45] | If she has a car, | 如果她有车 |
[11:46] | she can catch up to us. | 她能追上我们 |
[11:48] | That’s a good point. We’ll call her from the road. | 好主意 我们可以在路上打给她 |
[11:49] | No. What if something happened? | 不行 要是她出事了怎么办 |
[11:50] | – What if she’s in trouble? – Fine. | -要是她现在有麻烦怎么办 -好吧 |
[11:51] | You stay, you find her. | 你留下 找到她 |
[11:53] | We’re gonna go on without you. | 我们就不等你们了 |
[11:56] | I could call Mason. | 我可以打给梅森 |
[11:57] | He has a study group at school. | 他在学校有个小组讨论 |
[11:58] | Maybe he could look for her. | 或许他能帮忙找到她 |
[12:02] | All right. Fine. | 好吧 行 |
[12:06] | I need to be back there with Derek and Liam. | 我得跟德里克和利亚姆坐 |
[12:08] | I’ve got some experience dealing with | 我对付这种无法自控的 |
[12:09] | out-of-control teen wolves. | 少年狼人比较有经验 |
[12:10] | You’ll be okay riding with Peter? | 你跟皮特一辆车可以吗 |
[12:12] | He is my father. | 他是我父亲 |
[12:13] | Maybe we could do some bonding. | 或许我们能增进一下感情 |
[12:15] | No. No bonding. | 不 不要增进感情 |
[12:16] | Play the radio, play it loud. | 打开收音机 开大点声 |
[12:19] | Remember what we’re dealing with there. | 一定要牢记我们对付的是什么 |
[12:22] | It’s not just Kate, | 不仅是凯特 |
[12:23] | it’s Berserkers. | 还有狂暴战士 |
[12:24] | You might see human eyes behind those skulls. | 在那些头骨后面你们可能会看到人眼 |
[12:26] | Do not assume that there’s any humanity left. | 但千万不要以为他们还有人性 |
[12:31] | This little one is terrified of them, aren’t you? | 这位小朋友很怕他们 是吧 |
[12:34] | Don’t worry, my friend. | 别担心 我的朋友 |
[12:35] | It is that fear that will keep you alive. | 这是这种恐惧让你活命 |
[12:37] | A reminder to everyone. | 提醒大家一句 |
[12:39] | You do not fight Berserkers to survive, | 与狂暴战士战斗不是为了活命 |
[12:42] | you fight to kill. | 而是为了杀死他们 |
[12:59] | Yeah, her car’s here. | 是的 她的车在这里 |
[13:02] | You want me to look around the school | 你想让我在学校 |
[13:03] | and see if I can find her? | 找找她吗 |
[13:04] | Yeah, definitely. | 最好如此 |
[13:05] | Call me as soon as you find her. | 一找到她马上打给我 |
[13:20] | All good? | 没问题了吗 |
[13:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:24] | I brought something to help you. | 我带了个能帮助你的东西 |
[13:29] | This has been with my family for centuries. | 这是我们家祖传好几代的 |
[13:32] | It’s a very powerful, supernatural talisman. | 它是非常强大 超自然的护身符 |
[13:35] | We use to teach Betas how to | 我们用这个来教贝塔狼 |
[13:36] | control themselves on a full moon. | 如何在满月时控制变身 |
[13:50] | Yes, it’s powerful. | 是的 很强大 |
[13:52] | Very powerful. | 非常强大 |
[14:05] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[14:22] | No wonder she’s not answering. | 怪不得她不接 |
[14:27] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[14:42] | Do you mind if I turn the radio down? | 介意我把音量关小点吗 |
[14:52] | You worried about Stiles? | 你在担心斯泰尔斯吗 |
[14:54] | I’m worried about everyone. | 我在担心大家 |
[14:58] | Do I need to be worried about you? | 我需要担心你吗 |
[15:01] | We have to go through the Berserkers | 我们要打赢狂暴战士 |
[15:03] | to get to Kate. | 才能接近凯特 |
[15:04] | Then we have to go through Kate | 然后要打败凯特 |
[15:05] | to get to Scott and Kira. | 才能找到斯科特和吉良 |
[15:07] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[15:09] | it’s going to get messy. | 会很麻烦的 |
[15:10] | Scott says we don’t kill people. | 斯科特说我们不能杀人 |
[15:15] | You think | 你觉得 |
[15:16] | Scott would kill to save Kira? | 斯科特会为了吉良杀人吗 |
[15:20] | Would you? | 你会吗 |
[15:22] | Kill to save Stiles? | 为了斯泰尔斯杀人 |
[15:28] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[15:30] | The full moon. | 满月 |
[15:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:34] | You’ll need that power. | 你需要这种力量 |
[15:46] | Whatever you were gonna teach me… | 不管你打算教我什么 |
[15:51] | I think you better start. | 我觉得最好现在开始 |
[16:09] | It’s all right to cry. | 哭吧 没关系 |
[16:12] | It’s no measure of your strength. | 哭并不代表你就软弱了 |
[16:17] | But I’m not strong. | 可是我还不够强壮 |
[16:20] | I need to get up. | 我得站起来 |
[16:21] | I need to tell them… | 我要去告诉他们 |
[16:24] | How do you know you can’t? | 你怎么知道你不行 |
[16:26] | Because I’m not healing. | 因为我还没有痊愈 |
[16:30] | You told me why I never get sick. | 你告诉过我我为什么从不生病 |
[16:32] | And you said I’d learn to heal. | 你还说过我得学会疗伤 |
[16:35] | Then learn. | 那就学啊 |
[16:37] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[16:40] | I don’t know how… | 我不知道如何 |
[16:43] | how to start. | 如何开始 |
[16:44] | Or what to do… | 该做什么 |
[16:46] | I told you once that foxes and wolves | 我告诉过你 狐狸和狼人 |
[16:48] | tend not to get along. | 无法和平共处 |
[16:50] | But they are similar creatures, aren’t they? | 但是他们是相似的物种 不是吗 |
[16:53] | You’ve seen wolves heal. | 你见过狼人痊愈 |
[16:56] | How do they do it? | 他们怎么做的 |
[16:59] | Kira, | 吉良 |
[17:00] | how do they trigger it? | 他们怎么激发治愈机制的 |
[17:06] | Pain. | 疼痛 |
[17:07] | With pain. | 依靠疼痛 |
[17:57] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:59] | My head… Oh. | 我的头 |
[18:01] | Yeah, it’s probably gonna hurt a lot. | 可能会很痛 |
[18:03] | There was this guy. | 有个人 |
[18:05] | Huge, really huge. | 巨高 非常高 |
[18:07] | He had a, a skull on his face. | 他戴着一个骷髅面具 |
[18:09] | Yeah. I know. I saw it, too. | 我知道 我也看到了 |
[18:11] | My phone’s gone. | 我手机不见了 |
[18:13] | Yeah. I think that’s the point. | 这才是问题所在 |
[18:14] | Okay. Well, why, what’s he gonna do to us? | 好吧 他要对我们做什么 |
[18:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:19] | But it definitely doesn’t want us to leave. | 不过它一定不想让我们离开 |
[18:21] | Lydia, why do you keep saying “It”? | 莉迪亚 你为什么一直说它 |
[18:34] | What is that thing? | 那是什么东西 |
[18:42] | Not human. | 不是人类 |
[18:52] | Liam, you with me? | 利亚姆 能听到我说话吗 |
[18:54] | We have a mantra that we use. | 我们有一个咒语 |
[18:55] | You repeat it, you focus on the words. | 重复念 集中于每个词 |
[18:57] | It’s like meditating. | 像冥想一样 |
[18:57] | You say the words until you feel control coming back to you. | 一直念 直到你感觉恢复控制 |
[19:00] | Okay. Okay, okay! What are the words? | 好吧 好吧 什么咒语 |
[19:02] | Okay, look at the triskelion. See the symbol? | 看这个三枝图 看到标志了吗 |
[19:04] | I have a tattoo on my back, it’s the same thing. | 我背上有个纹身 和这个一样 |
[19:06] | Each spiral means something. | 每一个螺旋都有自己的含义 |
[19:08] | Alpha, Beta, Omega. | 阿尔法 贝塔 欧米伽 |
[19:10] | It represents the idea that we can always rise | 代表着我们来到顶峰后 |
[19:12] | to one and fall back to another. | 总会坠落至底的永恒轮回 |
[19:14] | Betas can become Alphas. | 贝塔可以变成阿尔法 |
[19:15] | Alphas can become Betas. | 阿尔法可以变成贝塔 |
[19:16] | Can Alphas become Omegas? | 阿尔法可以变成欧米伽吗 |
[19:19] | All you have to do is say the three words. | 你只要念这三个词就可以了 |
[19:21] | And with each one, you tell yourself | 每念一个词 告诉自己 |
[19:23] | you’re getting calmer, more in control. | 你要更镇静 更能自我控制 |
[19:26] | Go ahead. | 念吧 |
[19:28] | – Alpha, Beta… – Slower. | -阿尔法 贝塔 -慢一点 |
[19:31] | Alpha… Beta… | 阿尔法 贝塔 |
[19:34] | Omega… | 欧米伽 |
[19:37] | Alpha… | 阿尔法 |
[19:39] | Beta… | 贝塔 |
[19:41] | Omega… | 欧米伽 |
[19:42] | Good. Say it again. | 很好 再说一次 |
[19:43] | Remember, every time you say the words, | 记住 每说一个词 |
[19:45] | you’re getting calmer. | 你会更镇静 |
[19:46] | Alpha, Beta… | 阿尔法 贝塔 |
[19:50] | – Omega. – Say it again. | -欧米伽 -再说一次 |
[19:52] | Derek, I don’t think the powerful | 德里克 我觉得这个强大的 |
[19:53] | talisman of self-control is working. | 自控附身符没什么用 |
[19:58] | Liam, say it again! | 利亚姆 再说一次 |
[20:02] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[20:11] | Derek? | 德里克 |
[20:12] | I think we’re gonna need to go a little faster. | 我们得开快一点 |
[20:21] | Keep going! | 继续开 |
[20:27] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[20:29] | Liam… | 利亚姆 |
[20:31] | We’re almost there. | 我们马上就到了 |
[20:37] | You’re trying to stay in control? | 你在努力控制自己吗 |
[20:39] | Trying to stay human. | 努力保持人性 |
[20:42] | That’s exactly your problem. | 这正是你的问题 |
[20:45] | Scott has you thinking | 斯科特让你觉得 |
[20:46] | that control and humanity are the same for us. | 对我们来说自控等同于人性 |
[20:49] | Now, let me give you some fatherly advice. | 我现在站在父亲的角度给你一些建议 |
[20:51] | If you’re gonna face something as animal | 如果你即将面对像 |
[20:52] | as a Berserker and try to win, | 狂暴战士一样的野兽并且希望赢了它 |
[20:55] | you need to focus on the animal inside you. | 你必须把体内的兽性唤醒 |
[20:58] | You’ll need every ounce of ferocity | 必须集中每一丝 |
[20:59] | and savagery you can muster. | 残暴与兽性 |
[21:02] | You’ll need it all. | 你需要用尽全部 |
[21:05] | Keep focus! | 集中精力 |
[21:06] | Derek, | 德里克 |
[21:07] | I don’t think Alpha, Beta, Omega is resonating with him. | 我觉得咒语没有和他产生共鸣 |
[21:09] | You know any other mantras? | 你还知道别的咒语吗 |
[21:12] | Yeah. I do. | 我知道 |
[21:14] | Liam, Liam. | 利亚姆 利亚姆 |
[21:16] | What three things cannot long be hidden? | 三样无法长久隐藏的东西是什么 |
[21:21] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[21:23] | Liam, look at me. | 利亚姆 看着我 |
[21:24] | What three things cannot long be hidden? | 三样无法长久隐藏的东西是什么 |
[21:27] | What three things? | 哪三样 |
[21:31] | Sun… | 太阳 |
[21:33] | The moon… | 月亮 |
[21:36] | The truth. | 真理 |
[21:36] | That’s it. Say it again. | 就是这个 再说一次 |
[21:40] | Sun, the moon… | 太阳 月亮 |
[21:44] | The truth. | 真理 |
[21:46] | Derek? | 德里克 |
[21:51] | We’re okay. | 我们没事了 |
[21:52] | Sun… | 太阳 |
[21:54] | Moon… | 月亮 |
[21:57] | And the truth. | 和真理 |
[22:21] | I can’t believe I did it. | 真不敢相信我做到了 |
[22:24] | For a minute there, I thought | 有一刻 我以为 |
[22:25] | I was gonna tear the two of you apart. | 我要把你俩撕成碎片了 |
[22:28] | Yeah. That would’ve made for an awkward ride home. | 嗯 那样的话就不带你回去了 |
[22:30] | So, thanks. | 所以多谢你做到了 |
[22:32] | Think you can bring the same level of control | 你觉得可以控制自己的力量直到 |
[22:33] | and strength inside La Iglesia? | 伊格莱西亚吗 |
[22:40] | All right. We might actually be able to do this. | 好吧 我们也许真的能做到了 |
[23:27] | How bad is it? | 有多严重 |
[23:29] | I’m fine, I’m fine. Just get to Scott. | 我没事 我没事 快去救斯科特 |
[23:34] | Just find him. We’ll be right behind you. | 找到他 我们会跟上 |
[23:37] | Go. | 快去 |
[23:40] | Go! | 快去 |
[23:49] | Save him. | 去救他 |
[24:10] | This way. | 走这边 |
[24:20] | Lydia was right. | 莉迪亚说得对 |
[24:32] | Okay, everyone stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. | 好了 大家停下来 停下 |
[24:34] | We gotta figure out where we are, | 我们得弄清楚我们在哪 |
[24:36] | then we gotta figure out how to find Scott and Kira. | 然后再想办法怎么救斯科特和吉良 |
[24:42] | How do I even have service… | 怎么我有信号 |
[24:44] | Hi, Dad. | 爸 |
[24:47] | Okay, Dad, I know you’re angry. | 爸 我知道你很生气 |
[24:49] | I’m beyond angry. | 我可不止是生气 |
[24:51] | I’ve reached a level of fury | 我已经快要上升到 |
[24:52] | that you could not possibly comprehend. | 你无法理解的愤怒境界了 |
[24:55] | Okay, well, when I get back, you can ground me. | 好吧 等我回来你可以罚我不让我出门 |
[24:57] | Ground you? Ground you? | 不让你出门 不让你出门而已 |
[24:59] | I’m going to hobble you! | 我要打断你的腿 |
[25:04] | Now, please, tell me you’re all right. | 告诉我你现在是安全的 |
[25:08] | Tell me that you’re safe. | 告诉我你很安全 |
[25:09] | You want me to lie? | 你想让我撒谎吗 |
[25:12] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[25:13] | Okay. Tell me, tell me what I can do. | 好吧 告诉我 告诉我我能做些什么 |
[25:15] | How can I help? | 我怎么才能帮上忙 |
[25:17] | She was at the school when we called, | 我们打电话时她还在学校 |
[25:19] | Mason to look for her, but now we’re not | 梅森去找她 可现在我们 |
[25:20] | hearing back from either of them. | 联系不上他们两个了 |
[25:22] | I don’t know, Dad, I don’t know what I’m doin’. | 我不知道 爸 我不知道我在干什么 |
[25:23] | You know, I’m just… I’m trying to save my friends. | 我只是想救我的朋友 |
[25:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:27] | I’ll find Lydia and Mason. | 我会找到莉迪亚和梅森 |
[25:29] | You get Scott and Kira. | 你去找斯科特和吉良 |
[25:31] | You save your friends. | 你去救你的朋友 |
[25:34] | Dad, if it’s one of the Berserkers at the school, | 爸 如果学校里有狂暴战士 |
[25:37] | you’re gonna need firepower. A lot. | 你需要带上武器 而且要很多武器 |
[25:42] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么做 |
[25:46] | Duck. | 躲下 |
[25:47] | Get down. Go, go, go. Get back! | 蹲下 退后 退后 |
[25:51] | Go! Go, go, go, go! | 快走 走 |
[25:56] | Can you still pull a trigger? | 你还能扣得动扳机吗 |
[25:58] | Yeah. | 能 |
[26:00] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:01] | Stay with me. | 不要睡 |
[26:02] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[26:04] | It’s a mortal wound. | 这是致命伤 |
[26:07] | Right now I’m feeling pretty mortal. | 现在我觉得自己死定了 |
[26:10] | I’m not gonna let you die. | 我不会让你死的 |
[26:20] | You might just have to | 看来你还是 |
[26:22] | concentrate on saving yourself. | 集中注意自救吧 |
[27:06] | I don’t hear it. | 我听不到 |
[27:10] | – Come on. – No, no. | -走吧 -不行 |
[27:11] | There’s only one way out | 在地下室的这边 |
[27:13] | on this side of the basement. | 只有一条出路 |
[27:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:15] | But if we don’t get out of here, | 但如果我们不出去的话 |
[27:16] | someone’s going to die. | 有人就会因此而死 |
[27:17] | – How do you know that? – I just do. | -你怎么知道 -我就是知道 |
[27:20] | We have to at least see if he’s blocking the exit. | 我们至少得看看他有没有把出口堵着 |
[27:37] | Yeah. He’s blockin’ it. | 是的 他正守着 |
[27:41] | Go, go, go. | 快走 走 |
[27:46] | Go find Kira and Scott. | 去找吉良和斯科特 |
[27:48] | Go! | 走 |
[28:16] | How much did they pay you? | 他们给了你多少钱 |
[28:18] | Way more than you’re worth. | 比你值钱多了 |
[28:55] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[28:57] | Kira? | 吉良 |
[29:11] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:11] | It’s Scott. Stiles, it’s Scott. | 是斯科特 斯泰尔斯 是斯科特 |
[29:14] | – What? – The Berserker. It’s him. | -什么 -狂暴战士 是他 |
[29:16] | -Kate did it. – What are you talking about? | -是凯特干的 -你在说什么 |
[29:18] | She made him into one of them. | 她把他变成那样了 |
[29:19] | I don’t know how, but it’s him. | 我不知道怎么弄的 但那就是他 |
[29:21] | If they don’t know it, they could kill him. | 如果他们不知道的话 他们会杀了他的 |
[29:24] | That’s why Lydia’s not here. | 这也就是为什么莉迪亚不在这 |
[29:26] | They won’t know they’re killing Scott. | 她不在就不会告诉大家死的会是斯科特 |
[30:13] | Derek? | 德里克 |
[30:16] | Derek? | 德里克 |
[30:26] | Derek? | 德里克 |
[30:42] | – Are you serious? – Very. | -你确定 -非常 |
[30:44] | A baseball bat? Against that guy? | 用一根球棒 去对抗那家伙 |
[30:47] | Or thing or whatever it is. | 或者那东西 不管它是什么 |
[30:50] | My friends are in trouble. | 我的朋友有危险 |
[30:52] | And so is Liam, your best friend. | 你最好的朋友 利亚姆也身陷困境 |
[30:54] | They need me. I’m going for it. | 他们需要我 我要这么做 |
[30:58] | And yes, with a baseball bat. | 是的 就用一根球棒 |
[31:23] | I thought you said it wanted to keep us here, not hurt us. | 我以为你说它只想困住我们不会伤害我们 |
[31:26] | I think it changed its mind. | 我觉得它改变主意了 |
[31:28] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[31:29] | Catch. | 接住 |
[31:56] | You both okay? | 你们都还好吗 |
[32:07] | It was after me. | 它在追我 |
[32:09] | It wanted me to stay in Beacon Hills. | 它想让我留在比肯山 |
[32:12] | I think this was all some sort of distraction. | 我觉得这都是为了分散注意力 |
[32:16] | Because you knew they’re trying to kill someone. | 因为你知道他们要杀死一个人 |
[32:20] | Kill who? | 杀谁 |
[32:25] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[32:46] | Take him. Aim for the skull! | 干掉他 瞄准脑袋 |
[32:48] | Kill it. Kill it now! | 杀了它 现在 |
[32:51] | No, wait, wait. Malia, wait! | 不 等等 玛丽亚 等等 |
[33:01] | It’s Scott. It’s Scott. | 它是斯科特 它是斯科特 |
[33:21] | Scott? Scott, don’t! | 斯科特 斯科特 不要 |
[33:24] | Scott, it’s me. | 斯科特 是我 |
[33:29] | Scott, don’t. | 斯科特 不要 |
[33:36] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[34:41] | They’re not going down! | 打不死它们 |
[34:43] | Nothing’s getting through that armor | 没有什么能打穿那身盔甲 |
[34:44] | and I’m running out of ammo. | 我的子弹快用完了 |
[35:02] | Scott, Scott, listen, listen, listen! | 斯科特 斯科特 听着 听着 |
[35:05] | You’re not a monster! | 你不是怪物 |
[35:10] | You’re a werewolf! | 你是狼人 |
[35:13] | Like me. | 和我一样 |
[36:25] | You. | 你 |
[36:34] | The only one who knew as much as Argent about Berserkers. | 唯一一个和阿金斯一样了解狂暴战士 |
[36:37] | About the Nagual. | 了解纳瓦 |
[36:40] | You taught Kate. You helped her. | 是你教会了凯特 你帮助她 |
[36:44] | All for power. | 我是为了维护权力 |
[36:45] | For my family’s power. | 我家族的权力 |
[36:48] | To be rightfully inherited by me. | 为了确保它能名正言顺被我继承 |
[36:52] | Not usurped by some idiot teenage boy, | 而不是被一个愚蠢的男孩篡夺 |
[36:56] | so incorruptible, he won’t shed the blood of his enemies | 他正直过头 即使面对该杀的人 |
[36:59] | even when justified. | 他也不杀 |
[37:02] | You don’t deserve your power. | 你不配拥有这种权力 |
[37:06] | Not power like this. | 不配拥有这种权力 |
[37:24] | Oh, sorry, sweetheart, we’ll talk about this later. | 抱歉 宝贝 我们以后再谈 |
[37:29] | Kira! | 吉良 |
[37:41] | You were my Beta first, Scott. | 你本来是我的贝塔狼 斯科特 |
[37:46] | It was my bite that changed your life. | 我那一咬改变了你的一生 |
[37:50] | And my bite that can end it. | 我再咬一下就能了结你 |
[37:55] | Then, end it, Peter. | 那就来吧 皮特 |
[37:58] | Because you won’t get another chance. | 因为机不可失 失不再来 |
[38:30] | You’re next, Araya. | 下一个就是你 阿拉亚 |
[38:32] | I’m coming to kill you next. | 待会儿就来杀你 |
[38:35] | Come, La Loba. | 来啊 母狼 |
[38:37] | Let me show you how the Calaveras die. | 让你领教一下骷髅帮的人是怎么死的 |
[39:48] | You were… you were dead. | 你不是… 已经死了吗 |
[39:52] | No. | 没有 |
[39:55] | I was evolving. | 我之前在进化 |
[39:58] | Something you’ll never do. | 而你永远做不到 |
[40:37] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[41:02] | Come on, Scott. | 来啊 斯科特 |
[41:06] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[41:12] | Come on. | 起来 |
[41:18] | Fight like an Alpha, Scott. | 像阿尔法狼一样战斗 斯科特 |
[41:54] | You want to defeat me? | 你想打败我吗 |
[41:56] | You’re going to have to kill me! | 那你就得杀了我 |
[43:26] | You were never an Alpha, Peter. | 你从来不是阿尔法狼 皮特 |
[43:30] | But you were always a monster. | 但你一直都是个怪物 |
[44:22] | You want to kill me, Chris? | 你想杀了我吗 克里斯 |
[44:24] | No. | 不 |
[44:27] | But I don’t want to save you anymore either. | 但我也不想再救你了 |
[44:32] | I don’t know that you’re worth saving. | 我觉得你没救了 |
[44:35] | Just like when we were kids. | 和我们小时候一样 |
[44:39] | Always trying to make me the bad guy. | 总是让我做坏孩子 |
[44:42] | You can’t see them clearly anymore, can you? | 你根本看不清他们 对吧 |
[44:46] | Scott’s not your little hero. | 斯科特不是你的小英雄 |
[44:49] | None of ’em are. | 他们都不是 |
[44:54] | Not when they killed Allison. | 他们杀了艾莉森就不是了 |
[45:09] | Allison died. | 艾莉森死了 |
[45:13] | She died saving her friends. | 为救她的朋友们而死 |
[45:18] | Who would you die for? | 你愿意为谁而死 |
[45:23] | You’re not gonna kill me. | 你不会杀了我的 |
[45:28] | And you’re not gonna catch me. | 你也不会抓我的 |
[45:31] | Not you. | 你不会 |
[45:34] | Not Peter. And not the Calaveras. | 皮特不会 骷髅帮不会 |
[45:57] | There’s enough yellow wolfsbane | 黄附子草可以在回去之前 |
[45:58] | to keep Peter out for the trip back. | 一直让皮特不能变形 |
[46:01] | But be careful. | 但还是要小心 |
[46:03] | You’re really going with them? | 你真要跟他们一起走吗 |
[46:07] | I made a deal with the Calaveras weeks ago. | 几周前我和骷髅帮达成了协议 |
[46:09] | They’ll leave you alone. | 他们不会再来找你们了 |
[46:11] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[46:14] | But only if I help them catch Kate. | 前提是我帮他们抓到凯特 |
[46:17] | What if you can’t? | 如果你抓不到怎么办 |
[46:19] | I’ll find her. Someone has to. | 我会找到她的 总有人做得到 |
[46:51] | So you’re not really a U.S. Marshal, are you? | 你不会真是联邦司法警察吧 |
[46:54] | I was. | 我以前是 |
[46:56] | But I spent too long looking for one person. | 但我为了找一个人花了太长时间 |
[46:58] | It’s hard to keep a job when part of it becomes an obsession. | 太痴迷一件事就很难保住工作 |
[47:01] | Who were you after? | 你在抓谁 |
[47:03] | All I know is a code name. | 我只知道一个代号 |
[47:05] | The Desert Wolf. | 荒野之狼 |
[47:42] | Dad, you smell terrible. | 爸 你臭死了 |
[47:45] | Yup. You do too. | 你也是 |
[47:51] | Hi, Malia. | 你好 玛丽亚 |
[47:59] | I’m just so glad you’re both safe. | 很高兴你们都安然无恙 |
[48:02] | Hey, what do you say we get outta here, get something to eat? | 我们出去吃点东西怎么样 |
[48:04] | – Great. I’m starving. – Okay. | -太棒了 我饿死了 -好 |
[48:10] | Yo, Daddy? | 老爸 |
[48:12] | – What’s your favorite food? – Pizza. | -你最喜欢吃什么 -披萨 |
[48:15] | Dad? | 爸 |
[48:21] | Bring me back a slice? | 帮我带一块行吗 |
[48:29] | The shard of obsidian that you brought back, Kira. | 你带回来的黑曜石碎片 吉良 |
[48:32] | There’s a reason you kept it. | 让你留着是有原因的 |
[48:34] | And a reason your father took the liberty | 你父亲把它改造了 |
[48:36] | of making an alteration to it. | 也是有原因的 |
[48:39] | Do you know what it is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[48:44] | A tail. | 尾巴 |
[48:47] | Your first. | 你的第一条尾巴 |
[48:53] | Then Stiles said that Scott and Kira were stuck in Mexico | 斯泰尔斯说斯科特和吉良被困在墨西哥了 |
[48:56] | which was why they missed the game. | 所以他们错过了比赛 |
[48:58] | So we went down to Mexico | 所以我们开车去墨西哥 |
[48:59] | to drive them back from Mexico | 把他们从墨西哥载回来 |
[49:01] | and that’s why we all missed practice. | 所以我们都错过了训练 |
[49:04] | ‘Cause… | 因为… |
[49:06] | We were all in Mexico. | 我们全都在墨西哥 |
[49:08] | Yeah. | 当然了 |
[49:11] | You took Kira on a date to Mexico? | 你带吉良去墨西哥约会吗 |
[49:17] | It was our first real date. | 第一次正式约会嘛 |
[49:18] | In Mexico? | 在墨西哥吗 |
[49:20] | They wanted to do something special. | 他们想做些特别的事情 |
[49:24] | Okay. I believe you. | 好吧 我相信你们 |
[49:26] | – Really? – Absolutely not. | -真的吗 -才怪 |
[49:30] | But I’ve had experiences south of the border | 以我的经验谈 国境以南那边人 |
[49:32] | that would knock the genitals off you boys. | 足够把你们的小鸡鸡都扯掉 |
[49:36] | Still, let me be clear to you two. | 我跟你们说清楚 |
[49:38] | This kid’s the best talent I’ve seen in years. | 这孩子是我近年来见过最有天赋的 |
[49:40] | So he’s your responsibility now. | 所以现在把他交给你们了 |
[49:43] | You boys are gonna stick together. | 你们要团结 |
[49:44] | You’re gonna look out for each other. | 关心彼此 |
[49:45] | And you’re gonna have each other’s backs. | 互相支持 |
[49:47] | You got it? | 懂了吗 |
[49:49] | We got it. | 懂了 |
[49:55] | This used to be on a hard drive. | 这本来是在硬盘上的 |
[49:56] | But we eventually decided it might be a good idea | 但我们还是觉得打印一份 |
[49:58] | to have a hard copy around. | 可能也不错 |
[50:01] | So we put it in a book. | 所以我们做成了一本书 |
[50:03] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[50:05] | It’s called the Bestiary. | 这是恶魔典籍 |
[50:09] | Whatever you are, | 不管你是什么 |
[50:11] | it might be in here. | 应该能在里面找到 |
[50:16] | I’d like to help you figure it out. | 我想帮你找到真实的自己 |
[50:43] | You actually think this is gonna hold me? | 你们真以为这样就能关住我吗 |
[50:50] | You think you can shoot me up with wolfsbane, | 你们以为给我注射附子草 |
[50:53] | make me docile and weak, | 就能让我驯服虚弱得 |
[50:54] | and I won’t find a way out? | 找不到出去的办法吗 |
[51:00] | It’s not just the wolfsbane. | 不只是附子草 |
[51:04] | It’s the mountain ash wood framework of the cells. | 这房间都是花楸木建成的 |
[51:09] | It’s all around us. | 身边全都是 |
[51:15] | Who the hell are you? | 你是哪位 |
[51:24] | I could tell you. | 我可以告诉你 |
[51:27] | But it’s easier if I just show you. | 但你还是自己来看看吧 |