时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:07] | – It wasn’t a werewolf. – Kanima. | -不是狼人 -是变形怪 |
[00:16] | You’re not dreaming, Tracy. | 你不是在做梦 特蕾西 |
[00:50] | You going to do a magic trick? | 你要变魔术吗 |
[00:52] | No, but you are. | 不 你来变 |
[00:56] | I only know one trick and it’s with a playing card. | 我只知道一个魔术 需要扑克牌 |
[00:58] | Well, this one involves a lighter and your hand. | 这个魔术需要打火机和你的手 |
[01:00] | This is sounding less like a magic trick and more like assault. | 这听起来比较像威胁人 不像魔术 |
[01:02] | It’s a little dangerous, yes. | 确实有点危险 |
[01:05] | But it’s not as bad as being lit on fire | 但是比起在警车里被活活点着 |
[01:07] | in a deputy sheriff’s car. | 还是好很多 |
[01:08] | Which by the way, you walked away from unscathed. | 顺便说一下 你可是毫发未损 |
[01:11] | Not entirely. I had to pay for the uniform. | 并不是 我还赔了一套制服 |
[01:15] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[01:17] | I think I’ve seen something like this in a movie. | 我好像在电影里看过这种情节 |
[01:19] | Lawrence of Arabia. | 《阿拉伯的劳伦斯》 |
[01:20] | Remind me what the trick was? | 魔术是什么来着 |
[01:22] | Not minding. | 无惧火焰 |
[01:30] | Ow, son of a… | 我去… |
[01:33] | You can last longer than that. | 你可以更持久的 |
[01:39] | This time… | 这次 |
[01:41] | I want you to do something different. | 我希望你换一种方式 |
[01:44] | Don’t think about the flame. | 别想着火焰 |
[01:48] | Don’t think about the heat. | 别想温度 |
[01:54] | Don’t think about it hurting. | 别想会不会疼 |
[01:58] | Don’t even look at it. | 也不要看 |
[02:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:34] | What? What happened? | 什么 发生了什么事 |
[02:35] | Oh, it was too hot. | 太烫了 |
[02:36] | My thumb was too close to the flame. | 我的大拇指离火焰太近了 |
[02:38] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:39] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[02:42] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[02:48] | Did it hurt? | 你疼吗 |
[02:53] | When you were looking at me… | 你看我的时候… |
[02:56] | your eyes kind of drifted. | 你的眼神有点飘忽 |
[03:01] | What were you thinking about? | 你想什么了 |
[03:06] | A dream. | 一个梦 |
[03:07] | What dream? | 什么梦 |
[03:19] | I’ve had it here and there for about six months. | 这个梦我已经连续做了半年 |
[03:22] | I’m walking in the woods, carrying a body. | 走在树林里 背着一具尸体 |
[03:25] | But it’s completely burned. | 但尸体已被烧焦 |
[03:28] | I can’t see who it is or who it was. | 看不清是谁 |
[03:33] | Where are you taking it? | 你要背着它去哪里 |
[03:34] | A clearing. | 去一个空地 |
[03:35] | There’s a huge tree in the middle of it. | 中间有一株大树 |
[03:37] | You’d think it was 1,000 years old. | 感觉是株千年古树 |
[03:38] | But it’s been cut down. | 但是被砍断了 |
[03:39] | It’s just a stump. | 只剩下树桩 |
[03:42] | It’s real. | 是真的 |
[03:44] | It’s a real tree. | 是真实存在的 |
[03:48] | In a real part of Beacon Hills. | 在比肯山的一个地方 |
[03:52] | It used to be the center of a grove of trees called a Nemeton. | 曾经是圣洞 一个树林的中心 |
[03:56] | What’s a Nemeton? | 圣洞是什么 |
[03:57] | A sacred meeting place for Celtic Druids. | 是赛尔特德鲁伊族见面的地方 |
[04:00] | They were scientists and healers thousands of years ago. | 他们是几千年前的科学家和医师 |
[04:03] | I’ve never seen this place. | 我从没见过这地方 |
[04:05] | But that’s why you’re here. | 但你去了那里 |
[04:08] | It drew you here. | 是它引你去的 |
[04:11] | That’s what it does. | 这就是它的作用 |
[04:15] | It’s a beacon for supernatural creatures. | 是超自然生物的灯塔 |
[04:19] | It might even make them more powerful. | 甚至可以让他们更加强大 |
[04:23] | What else happens? | 后来呢 |
[04:36] | I put the body down… | 我把尸体放下 |
[04:38] | I… I lay it down on the rings of the trees and… | 放在了树桩的年轮上 |
[04:41] | What? | 什么 |
[04:45] | Nothing. | 没了 |
[04:46] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[04:48] | That’s the end of the dream. | 然后我就醒了 |
[04:54] | I only know one trick | 我只知道一个魔术 |
[04:55] | and it’s with a playing card. | 那就是纸牌游戏 |
[06:35] | Can someone let me out of here? | 有没有人能放我出去 |
[06:44] | Come on, Gabe. Let me out, come on. | 拜托了 盖比 放我出去 拜托 |
[08:13] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[08:38] | Oh,god. | 天呐 |
[08:50] | Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 |
[08:54] | Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 |
[08:58] | Stiles, come on. | 斯泰尔斯 来 |
[09:01] | It’s okay. She’s all right. | 没事 她没事的 |
[09:03] | Tracy. | 特蕾西 |
[09:05] | Stiles, I’m fine. | 斯泰尔斯 我没事 |
[09:07] | Help Tracy. Find Tracy. Go. | 帮帮特蕾西 找到特蕾西 去吧 |
[09:10] | Come on, Stiles. | 去吧 特蕾西 |
[09:22] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[09:25] | What the hell happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[09:27] | There were these people… | 有一些人… |
[09:29] | They had masks. Um, there… | 他们戴着面具 有… |
[09:30] | There were… Three of them. I think there were three. | 有…三个人 我感觉有三个 |
[09:33] | What… What are you talking about? | 你…你在说什么 |
[09:35] | They were strong, Stiles. | 他们很强壮 斯泰尔斯 |
[09:38] | They had a weapon. Stiles, I didn’t do this. | 他们有武器 斯泰尔斯 不是我干的 |
[09:40] | Okay. She’s not changing back. | 好吧 她并没有变回去 |
[09:42] | We’re going to need to get her out of here. | 我们得把她弄出去 |
[09:43] | What, hey… absolutely not. | 什么 绝对不行 |
[09:45] | This is a crime scene. | 这是犯罪现场 |
[09:47] | We call the coroner. | 我们得叫法医 |
[09:48] | I think the coroner might be very confused | 我觉得法医可能会对 |
[09:50] | by this girl’s severed reptilian tail. | 这女孩被折断的两栖动物尾巴感到很困惑 |
[09:52] | – I don’t care… – You should. | -我不管 -你该管 |
[09:53] | Unless you’re prepared to hold a press conference | 除非你想召开新闻发布会 |
[09:55] | announcing the presence | 宣布比肯山 |
[09:56] | of supernatural creatures in Beacon Hills. | 存在超自然生物 |
[10:01] | Dad, he’s right. | 爸爸 他说得对 |
[10:03] | Maybe at the clinic we can figure out | 或许我们可以在诊所把她变回去 |
[10:04] | how to change her back, then call the coroner? | 然后再叫法医 |
[10:06] | There’s a line… | 这界限… |
[10:08] | There is a line that we have to draw. | 这界限我们必须要划清楚 |
[10:10] | Dad, you’ve already crossed it. More than once. | 爸爸 你已经逾越过了 不止一次 |
[10:13] | Sheriff, please. | 警长 拜托了 |
[10:14] | Let me help. | 让我来帮忙 |
[10:17] | I’ve dealt with things like this before. | 我之前处理过这样的事 |
[10:23] | Just do it fast. | 快点动手吧 |
[11:06] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们要干什么 |
[11:13] | His condition looks promising. | 他的条件不错 |
[11:17] | Wait, what does that mean? | 等等 这话什么意思 |
[12:07] | You’re going to be okay, sweetheart. | 你不会有事的 宝贝 |
[12:10] | Mom, you can’t say anything about what you saw. | 妈妈 你不能告诉别人你看见的事 |
[12:13] | You can’t… | 你不能 |
[12:14] | All I saw was some lunatic girl trying to kill everyone. | 我只看到一个疯女孩想杀掉所有人 |
[12:19] | You’re going to be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[12:22] | You can’t tell anyone. | 你谁也不能说 |
[12:24] | You just can’t. | 不行 |
[12:26] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[12:30] | – Tracy was buried? – In a hole. | -特蕾西被埋了 -埋在洞里 |
[12:31] | Buried alive. Crawled out. | 活埋了 自己爬出来的 |
[12:32] | Then we found another hole. | 然后我们又发现了其他洞 |
[12:34] | Who was buried in that one? | 那洞里埋了谁 |
[12:35] | I don’t know, but I think we’re gonna want to find out. | 我不知道 但我们得查出来 |
[12:44] | Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 |
[12:45] | – How bad is it? – Could have been worse. | -怎么样 -还不是最糟的 |
[12:47] | Theo, nice going on that tourniquet. You probably saved her life. | 西奥 止血带绑得好 你可能救了她的命 |
[12:52] | All right. She’s about to go into surgery. | 好了 她马上要手术了 |
[12:54] | So it’s going to be a while. | 要等一阵了 |
[12:56] | Any other supernatural details that I need to know about | 有什么超自然的细节我需要注意吗 |
[12:58] | or do we just stitch her up and hope for the best? | 还是只要把她缝合希望她好转就行 |
[13:01] | It was the tail. | 是那条尾巴 |
[13:03] | Yeah, Tracy cut her with the tail, | 是的 特蕾西用尾巴伤了她 |
[13:04] | if that makes a difference. | 如果这有什么区别的话 |
[13:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:08] | But it wasn’t just Tracy. There were the others. | 但不仅仅是特蕾西 还有其他人 |
[13:11] | The guys in the masks. | 戴面具的人 |
[13:17] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:18] | Can you do a little countdown for us, Lydia? | 能帮我们倒计时吗 莉迪亚 |
[13:20] | Starting with 10? | 从十开始 |
[13:21] | Ten… | 十 |
[13:23] | Nine… | 九 |
[13:34] | Eight… | 八 |
[13:46] | Seven… | 七 |
[13:49] | Six… | 六 |
[13:56] | Five… | 五 |
[14:02] | Keep counting. | 继续数 |
[14:05] | Four… | 四 |
[15:34] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[15:41] | A werewolf with the talons of an eagle. | 一个有鹰爪的狼人 |
[15:44] | Possibly a shape-shifter, known in eastern mythology as a Garuda. | 可能是个变形人 在东方神话中叫哥鲁达 |
[15:51] | Tracy’s claws. | 特蕾西的爪子 |
[15:53] | The unmistakable claws of a werewolf… | 毫无疑问是狼人的爪子 |
[15:58] | but… | 但是 |
[16:00] | a werewolf who also bears the venom and the scales of a Kanima. | 这个狼人还有变形怪的毒液和鳞屑 |
[16:08] | What do you even call that? | 这叫什么 |
[16:10] | Personally, I call it terrifying. | 我管这叫吓人 |
[16:12] | But at the moment, I’m more interested in how Tracy | 不过现在 我更关心 |
[16:14] | was able to get across the mountain ash. | 特蕾西是如何穿过花楸的 |
[16:16] | I thought nothing supernatural can do that. | 超自然生物不是穿不过吗 |
[16:18] | As did I. | 我也这么以为 |
[16:19] | So if Tracy was able to cross the mountain ash | 所以如果特蕾西能够穿过花楸 |
[16:22] | and no one supernatural can do that… | 而其它超自然生物做不到 |
[16:24] | Tracy’s not a supernatural. | 特蕾西不是超自然生物 |
[16:25] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[16:27] | If she wasn’t born and she wasn’t bitten, | 如果她生来不是 也不是被人咬过 |
[16:30] | she had to have been made. | 那她一定被创造出来的 |
[16:31] | Made? | 创造的 |
[16:33] | Someone is trying to make supernatural creatures | 有人一直想要用非超自然的方法 |
[16:35] | with non-supernatural means. | 创造超自然生物 |
[16:38] | And whoever they are, they’re somehow managing | 无论他们是谁 他们一定 |
[16:39] | to blur the lines between science and the supernatural. | 把科学和超自然的界限模糊了 |
[16:43] | But there’s more. | 还有个事 |
[16:45] | Liam said he found another hole out in the woods. | 利亚姆说他在树林里找到了另一个洞 |
[16:48] | Burying them could be part of their process, | 把它们埋在地下可能是过程中的一步 |
[16:49] | a kind of incubation. | 类似于孵化 |
[16:50] | What are we supposed to do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[16:52] | Same thing you’ve always done. | 和以前一样 |
[16:54] | Protect your friends. | 保护好你的朋友们 |
[16:56] | Protect each other. | 保护好彼此 |
[17:00] | So, what about someone like Tracy? | 像特蕾西这种人的情况呢 |
[17:02] | I wish I could tell you. | 我也想告诉你 |
[17:06] | Hopefully, I’ll have more answers soon. I’ll be gone a few days. | 希望我能很快找到更多答案 我要离开几天 |
[17:09] | You’re leaving? | 你要离开 |
[17:10] | Just a few days. | 就几天而已 |
[17:12] | How scared should we be? | 我们应该要多害怕 |
[17:17] | I’ve lived in the world of the supernatural a long time. | 我生活在有超自然生物的世界里很久了 |
[17:20] | But I’m still a doctor. | 不过我仍然是个兽医 |
[17:22] | Still a man of science. | 仍然相信科学 |
[17:24] | Something like this happens, | 发生了这种事 |
[17:27] | it rattles the foundation of everything you believe. | 就会让你的信念发生动摇 |
[17:30] | Something like this shakes you to the core. | 这些东西会动摇你的核心 |
[17:33] | Something like what? | 什么东西 |
[17:35] | The rules… | 规则 |
[17:38] | the rules have changed. | 规则已经变了 |
[18:01] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[18:03] | Officially, I’m here to gather eyewitness testimony. | 于公 我是来给目击者录口供的 |
[18:06] | Unofficially, I’m trying to find something to watch. | 于私 我是想找个好看的节目 |
[18:08] | But the only thing that comes in is | 不过唯一能看的就是 |
[18:10] | this kung fu movie. | 这个武打片 |
[18:13] | You like kung fu movies? | 你喜欢武打片吗 |
[18:16] | Do you know how to do that? | 你知道怎么打吗 |
[18:17] | I know a little jiu-jitsu. | 我懂一点柔道 |
[18:19] | In the army they taught us CQC, close quarters combat. | 在部队里我们学过近身格斗术 |
[18:26] | Can you teach me? | 你能教我吗 |
[18:29] | You want to learn jiu-jitsu? Hand-to-hand? | 你想学柔术 近身打法那种吗 |
[18:32] | I want to learn how to fight. | 我想学怎么战斗 |
[18:35] | Can you teach me? | 你可以教我吗 |
[18:37] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[18:39] | I can teach you. | 我可以教你 |
[18:46] | If 99.9% of our DNA sequence | 如果我们的DNA序列有99.9% |
[18:49] | is the same as other humans, | 和其他人的一样 |
[18:51] | what could account for the missing 0.1% difference? | 那么 那0.1%的不同是什么 |
[18:54] | Theo? | 西奥 |
[18:56] | Um, nucleotides. | 是核苷酸 |
[18:58] | That’s right. | 回答正确 |
[19:00] | Yes, Kira? | 吉良 有什么问题吗 |
[19:01] | Can there be more than one species in the same DNA? | 一个DNA里可以有多个物种并存吗 |
[19:04] | No, but there can be multiple sets of DNA in the same individual. | 不可以 但一个个体里可以有多组DNA |
[19:08] | We call that a chimera. | 我们称其为奇美拉 |
[19:10] | Anyone know where that term comes from? | 有谁知道这个词是怎么来的吗 |
[19:13] | – Sydney? – Greek mythology. | -希尼 -来自希腊神话 |
[19:15] | It’s a lion with a goat coming out of its back | 它有着狮头 羊身 |
[19:17] | and a tail that ends in the head of a snake. | 以及蛇尾 |
[19:19] | That’s right, Sydney. | 回答正确 希尼 |
[19:20] | Do you want to read us the full Wikipedia entry off your phone? | 你想把你手机上搜到的维基百科都念给大家吗 |
[19:25] | But that does get us into the next topic of mutation. | 但这确实开启了一个有关变异的新话题 |
[19:27] | As you know from the reading, DNA is a fragile molecule. | 从书中可知 DNA是很脆弱的分子 |
[19:31] | Isn’t it, Scott? | 是不是啊 斯科特 |
[19:33] | Or did you miss last night’s assigned reading? | 难道昨天的读书作业你没做 |
[19:36] | Kind of. | 大概是吧 |
[19:37] | Kind of or yes? | 大概是 还是 是 |
[19:41] | Mostly yes. | 基本是的 |
[19:42] | Well, then thank you for another helpful transition in topic. | 感谢你又提供了一个新话题 |
[19:46] | Drop forms. | 有关退课 |
[19:47] | All those now acutely aware | 那些现在意识到 |
[19:50] | that they do not belong in this class, | 自己确实不适合上这门课的 |
[19:53] | you should fill one out. | 都可以来填表了 |
[19:56] | The rest will be on my desk. | 剩下的我会放在办公桌上 |
[20:27] | Wait for it. | 等着 |
[20:30] | Well, that’s a pretty convenient time | 这个时间对相机做手脚 |
[20:32] | for a camera malfunction. | 真是再方便不过了 |
[20:33] | Very. | 非常方便 |
[20:36] | By the way, isn’t this your day off? | 等等 你今天不是休息吗 |
[20:39] | I stood there listening to that kid threaten your life. | 我听到那货出言威胁要取你性命 |
[20:42] | I’m not taking time off until he’s caught. | 他一天不被捕 我就一天不休息 |
[20:45] | Wherever Donovan is, | 不管多诺万在哪儿 |
[20:47] | I’m pretty sure that he’s running | 我很肯定他正在努力 |
[20:48] | as far away as possible, | 逃得越远越好 |
[20:50] | as fast as he can. | 越快越好 |
[21:02] | You’re lucky they’re allowing me to talk to you. | 你应该庆幸他们还让我跟你说话 |
[21:05] | They don’t usually do that. | 他们一般不准的 |
[21:07] | They’re not giving me much time either. | 当然我也没有太多时间 |
[21:10] | See, these guys, they… | 这些人 他们 |
[21:13] | They believe in numbers. | 他们相信团体的力量 |
[21:15] | And their results. | 相信结果 |
[21:17] | They’ll weigh the pros and cons | 他们会权衡利弊 |
[21:18] | – and they’ll decide pretty quickly. – Decide what? | -然后迅速做出决定 -决定什么 |
[21:22] | Whether or not you die. | 是否取你性命 |
[21:24] | By the way, this is your psych evaluation | 还有 这是你申请副警长之后 |
[21:27] | from when you applied to be a sheriff’s deputy. | 做的心理评估 |
[21:29] | Multiphasic Personality Inventory. | 多项个性检查表 |
[21:31] | You know what that is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[21:33] | It’s a test that assesses abnormal behavior. | 这是个用来评估异常行为的测试 |
[21:36] | It’s supposed to be able | 它能够显示出 |
[21:37] | to tell when you’re lying or being defensive | 你是在撒谎还是自卫 |
[21:41] | or if you’re a total psycho. | 或者是个神经病 |
[21:43] | Your results were pretty disappointing, Donovan. | 你的结果真是太令人失望了 多诺万 |
[21:45] | You scored high on the Psychopathic Deviate scale. | 你精神变态偏离指数的得分颇高 |
[21:49] | And that… that’s bad. | 但 但这不是好事 |
[21:51] | I’m not even going to get into your Anger Expression Inventory. | 我甚至连你的愤怒表达量表都不用看了 |
[21:56] | Just this one quote here at the end. | 给你念念结尾的原话 |
[22:00] | “Not suitable for law enforcement.” | 不宜担任执法人员 |
[22:03] | It sucks, right? | 感觉很糟 对吧 |
[22:05] | I mean, you never get to be a cop like your dad. | 你永远都无法成为像你爸那样的警察 |
[22:09] | But it doesn’t matter because… | 但是没关系 因为… |
[22:12] | You’ve got something else now. | 你已经拥有其他的东西了 |
[22:15] | Power. | 力量 |
[22:17] | Real power. | 真正的力量 |
[22:19] | Strength, speed, heightened senses. | 力量 速度 敏锐五感 |
[22:22] | So what do you do with power like that? | 那你该如何使用这股力量呢 |
[22:24] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[22:26] | Go after Stilinski. | 去找斯蒂林斯 |
[22:28] | Break his legs, cut off his ears… | 打断他的腿 割下他的耳朵 |
[22:32] | Pull out his teeth? | 打掉他的牙 |
[22:35] | Problem is, though, | 但问题是 |
[22:37] | sooner or later, physical pain, it’s… | 迟早有一天 生理上的疼痛 |
[22:40] | It’s manageable. | 很容易处理 |
[22:42] | See, real pain is emotional pain. | 真正难受的是情感上的痛苦 |
[22:46] | That is the kind of pain that lasts. | 那种痛苦才会持久 |
[22:50] | And if you want to cause Stilinski that devastating, | 如果你想让斯蒂林斯痛不欲生 |
[22:53] | soul-crushing emotional pain… | 感受碾碎灵魂的痛苦 |
[22:57] | You don’t go after him. | 不需要对他出手 |
[23:00] | You go after someone he loves. | 你要去伤害他爱的人 |
[23:16] | Did you get in to see Lydia? | 你见到莉迪亚了吗 |
[23:18] | No. I tried using my free period | 没有 我想用课间去看她 |
[23:19] | but she’s still in the ICU | 但她还在急诊室 |
[23:20] | and no one outside family is allowed in. | 只有家人允许进入 |
[23:22] | We got one thing. | 我们找到一样东西 |
[23:25] | Anything in here about half-werewolves, half-Kanimas? | 这里有关于半狼人半变形怪的记载吗 |
[23:28] | – The Chimera. – Um, what? | -奇美拉 -什么 |
[23:31] | Chimera. | 奇美拉 |
[23:32] | It’s a creature made of incongruous parts. | 是由多物种组合的生物 |
[23:35] | And if Liam said he found two burial sites, | 利亚姆说他发现了两处埋葬地 |
[23:36] | it means Tracy’s not the only one. | 那就意味着特蕾西并不是唯一一个 |
[23:38] | Who’s the second Chimera? | 第二个奇美拉是谁 |
[23:39] | And why would they bury them? | 为什么要把他们埋起来 |
[23:41] | Deaton thinks it’s part of their process. | 德亚顿认为那是他们进化的一部分 |
[23:43] | The people in masks. | 那些戴面具的人 |
[23:57] | Can someone clue me in as to what’s wrong with this kid? | 有人能告诉我他到底怎么了吗 |
[24:00] | I’m pretty sure it’s this. | 我很确定是因为这个 |
[24:12] | Can you put your phone away for five minutes? | 你能先不看手机吗 |
[24:13] | Scott can howl if he needs you. | 斯科特如果需要你的话 会大声狼嚎的 |
[24:17] | I just feel like I should be doing something. | 我只是觉得我应该做点什么 |
[24:18] | You are. | 你在做 |
[24:20] | You’re my wingman tonight. | 今晚你是我的帮手 |
[24:21] | And considering the state of my dating life, | 并且考虑到我约会生涯的惨状 |
[24:23] | I need a wingman, co-pilot | 我需要一个搭档 副机长 |
[24:25] | and a really hot flight attendant. | 以及一个超辣的空姐 |
[24:27] | I’m definitely not your hot flight attendant. | 我肯定不是你的超辣空姐 |
[24:28] | Okay, yeah, choices are limited, | 好吧 选择有限 |
[24:30] | but at least here, you can get drunk. | 至少在这里 你可以喝酒 |
[24:38] | I said I’d let you in. Not him. | 我说会让你进 没说他 |
[24:39] | You said I could have a plus one. | 你说我可以带一个人 |
[24:40] | I didn’t say plus Liam. | 我没说可以带利亚姆 |
[24:42] | I’m his flight attendant. | 我是他的空姐 |
[24:43] | – What? – Wingman. | -什么 -搭档 |
[24:45] | Forget it. I don’t have to go in. | 算了 我不一定要进去 |
[24:46] | No, you’re coming. Okay. | 不 你要进去 好吧 |
[24:48] | How about me and him… | 我和他一起… |
[24:52] | Plus 50? | 再加五十块 |
[24:58] | Welcome to Sinema. | 欢迎来到西奈麻俱乐部 |
[25:48] | We don’t look old enough to be here. | 我们貌似不够进来这里的年龄 |
[25:50] | Neither does he. | 他也不够年龄 |
[25:55] | So is this club mixed? | 所以这是个混合俱乐部吗 |
[26:01] | Ish. | 算是吧 |
[26:41] | Hey. I’m taking off. | 我要先走了 |
[26:45] | Stiles, wake up and go home. | 斯泰尔斯 醒醒 回家 |
[26:47] | I’ll meet you there in a bit. | 我等会去找你 |
[27:07] | You remember I have to pay for these out of my own pocket, right? | 你知道这些要我自掏腰包的 对吧 |
[27:11] | Yep. | 没错 |
[27:14] | Yeah, that’s great, Phil. | 真棒 菲尔 |
[27:15] | You just stay back there getting drunk as usual. | 你就跟往常一样喝个烂醉吧 |
[27:19] | Steady as a rock. | 本性难移 |
[27:27] | I’m never going to make enough. | 钱永远赚不够 |
[28:28] | This way. | 这边 |
[28:29] | He came in about 45 minutes ago. | 他大概45分钟前来的 |
[28:32] | – Melissa. – Yeah. | -麦丽莎 -怎么 |
[28:33] | I’m gonna find an anesthesiologist covering acute pain. | 我得找麻醉师来镇剧痛 |
[28:35] | – See what you can do. – Okay. | -你看着办 -行 |
[28:40] | Mom, what’s happening to him? | 妈 他怎么了 |
[28:42] | It’s the pain. Nothing’s working. | 他疼痛难忍 什么办法都没用 |
[28:43] | We’ve already pumped him full of morphine. | 我们已经给他注射了很多吗啡 |
[28:46] | Can’t they do anything to help him? | 他们没办法治疗他吗 |
[28:48] | We can put him in a medically-induced coma. | 我们能让他进入医药昏迷 |
[28:50] | It’s how we help burn victims deal with the pain. | 我们用这种方法帮烧伤病人对付疼痛 |
[28:55] | Let me see if I can help. | 我看看能不能帮到他 |
[29:08] | Please, make it stop. | 求求你 别让我疼了 |
[29:13] | Please make it stop. | 别让我疼了 |
[29:25] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[29:28] | Let go. | 放手 |
[29:29] | Let go of him. | 放开他 |
[29:38] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[29:41] | Let me see it. Let me see his arm. | 我看看 让我看看他的胳膊 |
[29:56] | – Holy… – What is that? | -我的 -这是什么 |
[29:58] | The lab says scorpion venom. | 化验室说是蝎毒 |
[29:59] | – Scorpion? – I know. | -蝎毒 -怪吧 |
[30:01] | But that’s not the weirdest part. | 但这不是最怪的地方 |
[30:02] | Because a sting this bad means that | 被蝎子刺了这么严重 |
[30:04] | he should have been dead 10 hours ago, | 他十小时前就该死了 |
[30:07] | and the scorpion that stung him | 而且刺他的蝎子 |
[30:09] | would have been 10 feet tall. | 该有约三米高 |
[30:12] | Please tell me that doesn’t mean | 别告诉我 |
[30:13] | there’s a giant scorpion running around Beacon Hills. | 比肯山有只巨蝎在乱窜 |
[30:15] | Lucas… | 卢卡斯 |
[30:19] | It was Lucas. | 是卢卡斯 |
[30:31] | No, I didn’t catch anything. | 没 我没闻到气味 |
[30:33] | No one else in here’s like us? | 这里没人和我们一样吗 |
[30:35] | I don’t know, dude. Maybe. It’s Beacon Hills. | 不知道 伙计 也许有 这可是比肯山 |
[30:38] | – What’s the difference? – It felt different. | -有什么不同 -感觉不同 |
[30:41] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:43] | It felt off. | 感觉不正常 |
[30:46] | It felt wrong. | 感觉不对 |
[30:57] | Hey, uh, do you see that guy? | 你看到那个家伙了吗 |
[31:00] | He keeps looking over here. | 他一直在看这边 |
[31:01] | – Do you know him? – Yeah. | -你认识他吗 -认识 |
[31:02] | That’s Lucas. | 那是卢卡斯 |
[31:30] | Hey, Corey, | 科里 |
[31:31] | what Lucas did to you, | 卢卡斯对你做的事 |
[31:33] | he’s gonna do it to someone else, | 还会对其他人做 |
[31:34] | and it’s gonna be much worse. | 而且会更严重 |
[31:35] | We need to know what happened. | 我们得知道怎么回事 |
[31:37] | I don’t really know. | 我不太清楚 |
[31:40] | He’s never been like that before. | 他从没那样过 |
[31:42] | Like what? | 哪样 |
[31:44] | Aggressive. | 有侵略性 |
[31:47] | We were taking it slow, but it wasn’t me. | 我们进展很慢 但我比较主动 |
[31:50] | He was the shy one. | 他比较被动 |
[31:51] | Then we’re hanging out today | 我们几晚出去玩 |
[31:52] | and it’s like he was a different person. | 但感觉他变了一个人 |
[31:55] | Like, different how? | 怎么变了 |
[31:57] | Like, super confident. | 超级自信 |
[32:00] | We were just kissing | 当时我们在接吻 |
[32:01] | and then I felt this sharp sting on my arm and… | 接着我感觉到胳膊上被刺了 |
[32:04] | and then I looked up at him and I swear his eyes turned black. | 然后我看着他 我发誓他的眼睛变黑了 |
[32:07] | – You mean totally black? – The whole eye. | -完全变黑了吗 -整只眼睛 |
[32:10] | But it was only for a second. | 但就那么一瞬间 |
[32:12] | And then he said sorry, | 然后他道了歉 |
[32:13] | that he’ll see me at the club tonight and then he just left. | 他说我们今晚夜店见 然后就走了 |
[32:15] | And then a few minutes later, I’m in the worst pain of my life. | 几分钟后 我就感觉到非常剧烈的疼痛 |
[32:18] | Hold on, you said club. | 慢着 你刚才说夜店 |
[32:21] | What club? | 什么夜店 |
[32:21] | Every Friday Night. | 周五之夜 |
[32:23] | Sinema. | 西奈麻俱乐部 |
[32:38] | Are you kidding me? | 你是在逗我吗 |
[32:39] | – Those were $10 each. – Sorry. | -这些每杯要十美元 -对不起 |
[32:41] | The bartender isn’t just going to refill them for me. | 调酒师不会再给我倒了 |
[32:43] | Okay, I’ve got money. | 没事 我带钱了 |
[32:45] | I’ve got… | 我有 |
[32:51] | $12 and … | 十二美元 还有 |
[32:54] | change. | 硬币 |
[32:56] | You still owe me $200. | 你还欠我两百块 |
[33:10] | Night of the Living Dead. | 《活死人之夜》 |
[33:11] | What? The movie? | 什么 电影吗 |
[33:13] | Yeah, it’s one of the first classic zombie movies. | 是的 最早的经典僵尸电影之一 |
[33:16] | You’ve never seen it? | 你没看过吗 |
[33:17] | Never. | 没有 |
[33:19] | How does it end? | 最后怎么结局的 |
[33:21] | The zombies pretty much win. | 僵尸差不多赢了 |
[33:23] | All the good guys die. | 所有的好人都死了 |
[33:25] | So, I guess it’s better to be one of the bad guys. | 所以我觉得做坏人会更好 |
[33:30] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[33:34] | Sometimes. | 有时候是这样 |
[33:48] | A kid turning into a half-scorpion, half-werewolf? | 一个孩子变成了半蝎半狼人的怪物 |
[33:51] | Is there even a myth for that? | 有没有什么神话可以解释 |
[33:52] | Sumerian. | 与苏美尔人有关 |
[33:53] | I remember something about it in the Bestiary. | 我记得恶魔典籍里面提到过 |
[34:09] | God, I love you. | 天呐 我真是太爱你了 |
[34:31] | Run. | 快跑 |
[34:36] | You did it again. | 你又那样做了 |
[34:37] | You did something that changed everything | 你做的一些事情改变了一切 |
[34:39] | and you don’t even realize you did it but you did. | 你甚至都没有意识到 但你确实做了 |
[34:42] | I did? | 是吗 |
[35:19] | You’re a little late! | 你来得有点迟 |
[36:19] | 这是你要的书 虽然是便宜货 但看起来也挺有意思的 | |
[36:41] | What is that thing? | 那是个什么东西 |
[37:14] | Kira! | 吉良 |
[37:32] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都还好吗 |
[37:42] | We need to get him out of here. | 我们得带他离开这 |
[37:42] | Liam, give me a hand. | 利亚姆 帮我个忙 |
[37:57] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要那样做 |
[37:59] | His condition was terminal. | 他已经被终结 |
[38:02] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[38:05] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[38:07] | Failure. | 失败 |
[38:25] | I’m sure they’ll come up with | 我确定他们肯定能找出 |
[38:26] | a reasonable explanation for the stingers in his arms. | 一个合理的原因来解释他手臂上的刺 |
[38:31] | I guess it’s better than trying to explain a tail. | 我想这比解释一条尾巴的出现要容易点 |
[38:34] | Better than the truth? | 比事实更简单吗 |
[38:38] | Maybe. This is the best that we can do for now. | 也许吧 这是我们目前所能做的 |
[38:49] | I should’ve done better. I… I… | 我本应该做得更好 我 我 |
[38:50] | I should’ve known that this was going to happen. | 我早应该知道这一切会发生 |
[38:54] | I should’ve been able to stop it. | 我本应该有能力阻止 |
[38:57] | You know, your grandfather | 你知道吗 你的外公 |
[38:58] | used to have a saying about the word should. | 以前对”应该”这个词有个说法 |
[39:01] | You know what you’re doing | 当你说太多”应该”怎么样时 |
[39:02] | when you say should too often? | 你知道你在做什么吗 |
[39:05] | You’re should-ing all over yourself. | 你在一直责备自己 |
[39:11] | I know that I can’t be the Mom that says | 我知道我不可能成为那样的母亲 说着 |
[39:12] | “I don’t want you to do anything about this.” | 我不想让你做任何与此有关的事情 |
[39:16] | ‘Cause you’re always going to be involved, | 因为你会一直被牵涉其中 |
[39:19] | because not only do you have the power to do something, | 不仅是因为你有能力去做 |
[39:23] | you care enough to do it. | 也是因为你足够关心在乎 |
[39:27] | So all you really need is to ask yourself, | 所以你真正需要的就是问问你自己 |
[39:30] | “What am I gonna do?” | 我要去做什么 |
[39:38] | I will find out who did this. | 我要找出这一切是谁干的 |
[39:41] | And I’m gonna stop them. | 而且我要阻止他们 |