时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Hayden and Liam are gone. | 海登和利亚姆不见了 |
[00:04] | Hayden! | 海登 |
[00:05] | Hopefully, I’ll have more answers soon. I’ll be gone a few days. | 希望我能很快找到更多答案 我要离开几天 |
[00:07] | Eight years ago, | 八年前发生了一场车祸 |
[00:08] | almost an entire family died in a car accident. | 差点夺去了一整家人的性命 |
[00:10] | A young girl named Malia was found. | 那个叫玛丽亚的女孩被找到了 |
[00:12] | Somebody out there murdered an entire family. | 有人杀了她全家人 |
[00:15] | That’s the first real bit of information | 这是我们几个月以来 |
[00:16] | We’ve gotten on The Desert Wolf in months. | 第一次找到有关荒野之狼的消息 |
[00:18] | It was her. The desert wolf. | 是她 荒野之狼 |
[01:11] | I guess it’s just you and me. | 我想这里只有你和我 |
[01:24] | I take it you don’t believe | 我觉得你是不相信 |
[01:25] | the official story about nuclear radiation? | 官方发布的有关核辐射的说法 |
[01:29] | This is not a nuclear plant. | 这不是核电站 |
[01:34] | Do you know what it is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[01:36] | Or what it was used for? | 或者这以前是用来做什么的吗 |
[01:39] | I know the rumors. Superstition. | 我听过传闻 都是迷信 |
[01:45] | What does that say? | 那上面写的什么 |
[01:49] | “They come.” | “他们来了” |
[01:51] | “They come for all of us.” | “他们来找我们所有人” |
[01:53] | – The men in the masks? – Yes. | -是指戴面具的人吗 -是的 |
[01:58] | Like these. | 就像这些 |
[02:06] | What was the story? | 传闻是怎么说的 |
[02:09] | They say they never took off the mask. | 他们说他们从来不摘下面具 |
[02:11] | Some people believed they had no faces underneath. | 有人说他们是没有脸的 |
[02:16] | But they had a symbol. | 不过他们有一个标志 |
[02:18] | The snake that eats itself. | 首尾相接的蛇 |
[02:22] | The ouroboros. | 奥罗波若蛇 |
[02:27] | Like that one. | 就像那个 |
[02:54] | What are those? | 这是些什么 |
[02:57] | Failed experiments. | 失败的试验品 |
[02:59] | On children? | 用孩子做试验 |
[03:00] | Fetuses. These were done in the womb. | 胚胎 是在子宫里完成的试验 |
[03:23] | – Is that a claw? – No. | -那是爪子吗 -不是 |
[03:25] | It’s a tooth. | 是一颗牙 |
[03:29] | I think I found what I’m looking for. | 我想我找到我要的东西了 |
[03:32] | What is that? | 什么 |
[03:34] | An answer. | 答案 |
[03:36] | We should leave here. We should leave now. | 我们应该离开这 马上离开 |
[03:41] | Easy, doctor. | 别紧张 医生 |
[03:46] | I know you have skills, | 我知道你有本事 |
[03:47] | but I’m pretty sure I can shoot faster than you can hit. | 不过我很确定我的枪比你快 |
[03:55] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[04:00] | I know what you’re called… | 我知道别人叫你什么 |
[04:03] | The Desert Wolf. | 荒野之狼 |
[05:14] | There’s no scent. | 没有气味 |
[05:15] | No tracks. | 没有踪迹 |
[05:16] | No way to find ’em. | 找不到他们 |
[05:18] | But Liam can howl back, right? | 不过利亚姆能反馈嗥叫 对吧 |
[05:24] | Only if he heard me. | 他得能听见我嗥叫才行 |
[05:28] | I haven’t been able to reach the boys either. | 我也联系不上孩子们 |
[05:32] | I thought you said, you, uh, you had a situation. | 你不是说 出了什么事吗 |
[05:35] | Yes, but complicated. | 是的 不过很复杂 |
[05:37] | If you come in, I need you to leave your badge at the door. | 如果你想进来 就得把警徽放到外面 |
[05:42] | Literally or figuratively? | 是象征性的还是真要这么做 |
[05:45] | Both would be preferable. | 最好都是 |
[05:48] | Melissa, I… | 麦丽莎 我… |
[05:51] | I’ve set my badge aside | 在过去的几周里 |
[05:53] | a few too many times in the last couple of weeks. | 我已经有很多次摘下了我的警徽 |
[05:56] | Well, you may need to do it a few more | 考虑到孩子所经历的事情 |
[05:57] | considering what our kids get into during their free time. | 我想你还需要这么做 |
[06:00] | So, do you want to come in or not? | 你到底想不想进来 |
[06:17] | Has anybody seen Kira tonight? | 今晚有人见过吉良吗 |
[06:19] | You don’t think she did this, do you? | 你不会认为是她做的吧 |
[06:23] | Could this have something to do with Scott? | 这事会跟斯科特有关吗 |
[06:24] | Some kind of message being sent? | 是要传递某种消息吗 |
[06:37] | Dispatch, this is Sheriff Stilinski. | 调度处 我是斯蒂林斯警长 |
[06:39] | I got a 1-8-7 at 821 Williamson Road. | 在威廉姆森路821号发生187事件 |
[06:44] | Notify Beacon Hills Memorial. | 通知比肯山殡仪馆 |
[06:51] | There’s a dead girl in your kitchen | 你厨房里有一具女孩的死尸 |
[06:54] | with a sword sticking out of her chest. | 她的胸前还插着一把剑 |
[06:58] | What did you think I was gonna do? | 你觉得我应该这么做 |
[06:59] | You know it wasn’t Kira. | 你知道不是吉良干的 |
[07:00] | This is murder! | 这是谋杀 |
[07:03] | This kid, this child, has a family. | 这个小孩 这个孩子有家人 |
[07:06] | What, am I supposed to just cover that up? | 怎么 难道我应该隐瞒这一切吗 |
[07:09] | This is a crime. | 这是犯罪 |
[07:11] | And it’s my responsibility to handle it | 我的职责是在法律范围内 |
[07:13] | within the parameters of the law. | 处理这件事情 |
[07:17] | What about our kids? | 那孩子们怎么办 |
[07:19] | They constantly deal with things | 他们总是要面对 |
[07:21] | outside the law. | 法律范围之外的事 |
[07:27] | But not above the law. | 但他们不能凌驾于法律之上 |
[07:56] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[07:58] | You doing okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:03] | Something… Something happened here. | 这儿发生过什么事 |
[08:07] | Cars usually happen here. Going very fast. | 这里车多 速度也快 |
[08:10] | So it might be a good idea to at least step out | 所以你最好还是 |
[08:12] | of the middle of the road. | 别走在路中央 |
[08:14] | How about I give you a ride home? | 我送你回家吧 |
[08:17] | Does that sound like a good idea? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[08:27] | I think I came here to remember something. | 我觉得我来这儿是为了想起什么事情 |
[08:29] | That’s fair. | 好的 |
[08:31] | But considering how late it is, | 但现在已经很晚了 |
[08:32] | I’m thinking your parents | 我觉得你的父母 |
[08:33] | are gonna be a little worried about you. | 应该会有些担心你 |
[08:35] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[08:49] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[08:50] | This is deputy Clark. | 我是克拉克警察 |
[08:50] | I’ve got the suspect, I’m bringing her in. | 已经找到嫌疑人 马上带回警局 |
[08:58] | We should get you to the hospital. | 应该先送你去医院 |
[08:59] | You took in a lot of smoke. | 你呛进了很多烟 |
[09:02] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[09:10] | Suspect in 1-8-7 is in custody and en route to station. | 187事件嫌疑人被拘捕 正在去警局的路上 |
[09:14] | Suspect’s name is Yukimura, Kira. | 嫌疑人姓名为 幸村吉良 |
[09:19] | What’s a 1-8-7? | 187事件是什么 |
[09:22] | Homicide. | 凶杀案 |
[10:16] | Her condition worsens. | 她的情况恶化了 |
[10:21] | Stop! | 住手 |
[10:23] | Stop hurting her! | 别伤害她 |
[10:24] | Stop hurting her! | 别再伤害她 |
[11:03] | – Hello? – Where the hell are you? | -你好 -你人在哪儿啊 |
[11:06] | Home. It’s 4:00 in the morning. | 在家啊 现在是凌晨4点 |
[11:08] | Stilinski’s calling everyone in. There’s another body. | 斯蒂林斯让所有人回警局 又发现了一具尸体 |
[11:12] | You mean another murder. | 你是说又有一起谋杀案 |
[11:23] | Somebody get these cuffs off of her. | 把她的手铐解开吧 |
[11:25] | If she was actually involved, it was self-defense. | 如果她真的涉及本案 那也属正当防卫 |
[11:28] | That’s correct, sheriff. | 正是如此 警长 |
[11:31] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[11:33] | Don’t say anything. | 你什么话都别说 |
[11:34] | – The sword is mine. – Really? | -那把剑是我的 -是吗 |
[11:37] | No, it’s not. It’s mine. | 不 不是 是我的 |
[11:39] | I was attacked in my home. | 我在家中被袭击 |
[11:40] | I grabbed a replica sword from my collection and defended myself. | 我拿了自己收藏的装饰剑以自卫 |
[11:43] | And how exactly did the body end up at the Mccall’s house? | 那尸体最后怎么会在麦高家的呢 |
[11:47] | Apparently, she wasn’t quite dead. | 很显然 她没有死透 |
[11:49] | Sheriff, I have a call into my lawyer. | 警长 我想和我的律师谈谈 |
[11:51] | If you need to take me into custody, | 如果你要逮捕我 |
[11:53] | I’m happy to surrender myself. | 我愿意自首 |
[11:58] | This what you’re gonna go with? | 你真的要这样吗 |
[12:00] | This is your story? | 这就是你编的故事吗 |
[12:02] | Are you prepared to tell a different one? | 难道你准备了另一个版本吗 |
[12:17] | Hayden? | 海登 |
[12:19] | Hayden, you okay? | 海登 你还好吗 |
[12:26] | It hurts. | 好痛 |
[12:35] | Give me your hand. | 把你的手给我 |
[12:42] | There’s something Scott does. He can take away the pain. | 斯科特会这招 他可以缓解痛苦 |
[12:47] | I’ve never done it before, but I can try. | 我从来没做过 但我可以试试 |
[13:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:09] | Why are they doing this to us? | 他们为什么要这样对我们 |
[13:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:32] | They’re not really gonna arrest him, are they? | 他们不会真要逮捕他吧 |
[13:34] | He has to. | 他不得不这么做 |
[13:36] | My dad basically confessed. | 我爸爸供认不讳 |
[13:37] | And you don’t remember anything? | 你什么都记不得了吗 |
[13:39] | Nothing. It was like sleepwalking. | 记不得了 就像是在梦游一样 |
[13:43] | Suddenly I’m just standing out in the middle of the road. | 突然间我就站在了马路中央 |
[13:46] | Okay, we’ll figure it out. | 好的 我们会弄清楚的 |
[13:48] | What about Liam and Hayden? | 利亚姆和海登怎么样了 |
[13:49] | We’re all meeting at my place | 大家现在都在我家 |
[13:50] | to try to come up with something. | 一起想对策 |
[13:53] | I don’t wanna leave you, but I… | 我不想离开你 但我… |
[13:55] | I’ve got to find them. | 我必须得找到他们 |
[13:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:58] | I wouldn’t leave. | 我不会离开的 |
[14:00] | My mom’s taking me home anyway. | 反正妈妈会带我回家的 |
[14:02] | We have to talk to a lawyer. | 我们要和律师谈谈 |
[14:04] | There’s nothing anyone can do right now. | 现在我们什么也做不了 |
[14:07] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[14:12] | Scott… | 斯科特 |
[14:15] | You don’t think it was me, do you? | 你不会认为是我做的吧 |
[14:19] | No. | 不会 |
[14:21] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不 |
[14:34] | Hey, is Kira okay? | 吉良还好吗 |
[14:38] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[14:41] | Sorry, I’m only on Chapter two… | 抱歉 我只看到第二章 |
[14:43] | I’m kind of a slow reader. | 我看书速度比较慢 |
[14:45] | Oh, that’s okay, Corey. | 没关系 科里 |
[14:46] | He’s right. We don’t have time for that anyway. | 他说得对 反正我们也没时间管那个 |
[14:47] | No, Scott, don’t! | 不 斯科特 不要 |
[15:25] | It’s all right. I’m sorry, are you okay? | 好了 抱歉 你还好吗 |
[15:28] | It’ll heal. | 会痊愈的 |
[15:30] | We’ll both heal. | 我们都会痊愈的 |
[15:33] | Hayden! | 海登 |
[15:36] | Hayden! | 海登 |
[15:39] | No! | 不 |
[15:40] | No! | 不 |
[15:43] | No! | 不 |
[15:47] | This your official statement? | 这就是你的证词吗 |
[15:49] | Something wrong? | 有什么不对吗 |
[15:50] | The part about finding the body in your kitchen works fine. | 在你厨房中发现尸体的部分没问题 |
[15:53] | But, then, it gets a little confusing | 但是 之后就有点奇怪了 |
[15:55] | when you describe the body as a monstrous chimera | 你说尸体是个奇美拉怪物 |
[15:58] | and then go on about werewolves, banshees, kanimas… | 还有狼人 报丧女妖和变形怪等等 |
[16:01] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[16:04] | I forgot about The Dread Doctors. | 我还忘了写恐怖博士的事 |
[16:12] | Sheriff, I got the report | 警长 我拿到那天晚上的 |
[16:13] | in about the prank call the other night. | 恶作剧电话的记录了 |
[16:15] | The one from the school library. | 从学校图书馆打来的那个电话 |
[16:16] | I was gonna file it when I saw the names. | 我本来想上报的 后来看到了名字 |
[16:19] | Clark, what do you need? | 克拉克 你有什么事 |
[16:21] | I was… | 我 |
[16:23] | I checked on the key cards for the library. | 我检查了图书馆的门禁记录 |
[16:26] | They’re for after-hours use… | 在下班之后使用的 |
[16:31] | Should I come back later? | 我应该晚点再来吗 |
[16:32] | Why are you telling me about library key cards? | 你为什么要告诉我图书馆门禁卡的事 |
[16:35] | The system logged two names | 在我们接到报警电话的时候 |
[16:36] | right around the time of the 9-1-1 call. | 有两个人使用了门禁 |
[16:38] | What names? | 都有谁 |
[16:40] | Theo Raeken… | 西奥·瑞肯 |
[16:43] | And your son, Stiles. | 和你儿子 斯泰尔斯 |
[16:48] | Let me see that. | 给我看看 |
[16:51] | I mean, obviously, | 我是说 很显然 |
[16:52] | Stiles isn’t making prank calls to the station. | 斯泰尔斯是不会打恶作剧电话的 |
[16:55] | I’ll deal with it. | 我来处理吧 |
[16:57] | No more bending the rules for anyone. | 这次谁都不会有特殊待遇 |
[17:02] | Maybe you should learn to bend a little | 也许你应该在某些人崩溃前 |
[17:04] | before someone breaks. | 给点特殊待遇 |
[17:16] | Don’t get too close. | 别靠的太近 |
[17:23] | – What is he doing? – Tapping into Corey’s memories. | -他在干嘛 -进入科里的记忆 |
[17:27] | It’s usually something only Alphas do. | 只有阿尔法狼才能这么做 |
[17:35] | Is it as dangerous as it looks? | 有看上去的这么危险吗 |
[17:37] | Probably more. | 可能更危险 |
[17:39] | Does anyone know if it’s working? | 怎么才能知道有没有用呢 |
[18:11] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[18:13] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[18:25] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[18:25] | What the hell did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[18:27] | You’ll be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[18:29] | There’s blood. | 出血了 |
[18:30] | You’ll heal. | 你会痊愈的 |
[18:31] | – Scott? – He’ll be fine! | -斯科特 -他会没事的 |
[18:33] | Listen… | 听着 |
[18:35] | I think it worked. I saw something. | 我觉得有用了 我看到了什么 |
[18:38] | There were tunnels. Pipes along the walls. | 有隧道 在墙上有管道 |
[18:39] | There were these huge blue pipes at the entrance. | 在入口有两根巨大的蓝色管道 |
[18:42] | – Two on both sides. – Wait a second | -每边两根 -等等 |
[18:44] | I know this. I’ve seen this before. | 我知道这里 我之前见过这个 |
[18:45] | That’s one of the tunnels I used to skateboard in. | 我之前在其中一个隧道里面玩滑板 |
[18:47] | Remember my dad caught me one time | 还记得我爸爸之前抓住过我一次 |
[18:49] | and told me to never go back? | 然后警告我再也不许去那吗 |
[18:50] | It’s the water treatment plant. | 那是水处理厂 |
[18:52] | That’s where they are. | 他们就在那 |
[18:55] | That’s where we’ll find Liam and Hayden. | 利亚姆和海登也在那里 |
[19:06] | Hayden? | 海登 |
[19:08] | Hayden, wake up. | 海登 醒醒 |
[19:16] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[19:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:32] | Sorry, I probably should’ve warned you. | 抱歉 我应该提醒你的 |
[19:36] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[19:38] | My name’s Zach. | 我叫扎克 |
[19:40] | And I think the better question is… | 我觉得你更应该问的是 |
[19:42] | What am I? | 我是什么 |
[19:45] | It’s okay. I’m just like you. | 没关系 我和你们一样 |
[19:48] | One of the experiments. | 都是试验品 |
[19:50] | Hey, maybe you could help me with something. | 或许你们可以帮我 |
[19:54] | The guys, in the masks… | 那些戴面具的家伙… |
[19:58] | They took something off my back. | 他们把我背上的某个东西拿走了 |
[20:00] | I don’t know what it was, | 我不知道那是什么 |
[20:02] | But I can feel part of it still there. | 但我能感觉到还有一部分留在那 |
[20:06] | You want us to look? | 你想让我们看一下吗 |
[20:07] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[20:37] | Scott… | 斯科特 |
[20:39] | Scott, slow down. Just think for a second, okay? | 斯科特 慢点 再仔细想想好吗 |
[20:41] | Mason should be going. | 梅森应该走了 |
[20:42] | Liam’s my best friend. I’m going. | 利亚姆是我最好的朋友 我要去 |
[20:44] | Oh, did you suddenly get super wolf powers? | 你突然有了狼人的超能力了吗 |
[20:46] | I wasn’t aware of that development. | 我怎么没感觉到 |
[20:47] | Well, if you’re not going, I could use the help. | 如果你不去 他也可以帮忙 |
[20:48] | No, I’m coming just as soon as I talk to my dad. | 不是 我要去只是要等我跟我爸谈谈 |
[20:50] | They’re moving the body | 他们在转移那具尸体 |
[20:51] | and he wants to make sure that this time no one steals it. | 他想确保这次没人能偷走 |
[20:53] | How’s he gonna do that? | 他要怎么做 |
[20:54] | I don’t know. But whoever took the last one | 我不知道 但上一个偷走尸体的人 |
[20:55] | was strong enough to flip my jeep. | 强大到可以翻转我的吉普车 |
[20:59] | We can bring Theo. | 我们可以带西奥去 |
[21:02] | Maybe I better stay here. | 我还是留在这比较好 |
[21:04] | You know, in case the doctors decide | 你知道的 以防医生 |
[21:05] | to make a house call for corey. | 过来给科里看病 |
[21:07] | Scott, Stiles is right. | 斯科特 斯泰尔斯说得对 |
[21:09] | We need to slow down and think. | 我们得慢一点然后想想 |
[21:10] | I am thinking… | 我正在想… |
[21:12] | about how Liam and Hayden could already be dead. | 利亚姆和海登有可能现在已经死了 |
[21:13] | You could’ve hurt him, Scott. | 你很有可能会伤了他 斯科特 |
[21:15] | Really hurt him. | 真的伤害了他 |
[21:20] | I have to find Liam. | 我得找到利亚姆 |
[21:24] | -Hey, text me. For anything. -I got it. | -有什么事给我发短信 -我知道 |
[21:26] | Anything at all. Okay? | 任何事 好吗 |
[22:15] | We’re not getting out of here. | 我们出不去的 |
[22:18] | You could be a little optimistic. | 你该乐观一点 |
[22:20] | It’s kinda hard when you watch three people | 当你眼看着三个人尖叫着被拖出去 |
[22:22] | get dragged out of here screaming. | 很难乐观起来 |
[22:24] | What happened to ’em? | 他们怎么了 |
[22:27] | They were failures. | 他们是失败品 |
[22:30] | That’s all they said. | 他们就是这么说的 |
[22:32] | First, you forget. | 首先 你会遗忘 |
[22:35] | You don’t know who you are or what you’re doing. | 你不知道自己是谁 在干些什么 |
[22:39] | Then you get violent. | 接着你就会变得暴力 |
[22:45] | I watched two of them almost kill each other. | 我看过其中两个人互相残杀 |
[22:49] | One of them had a nasty looking cut | 其中一个身上有很糟糕的割伤 |
[22:53] | just like that. | 就像那样 |
[22:57] | Don’t worry. Black is okay. | 别担心 伤口呈黑色还好 |
[23:02] | It’s only really over when you start bleeding other stuff. | 当你的伤口开始流出别的东西时就完了 |
[23:06] | When it starts turning silver… | 当它开始变成银色时… |
[23:09] | Mercury. | 水银 |
[23:10] | That’s when they know you’re really a failure. | 那时他们就会知道你是失败品 |
[23:13] | How many more failures are there supposed to be? | 到底有多少失败品 |
[23:16] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[23:17] | But doesn’t it make you wonder | 但这会让你忍不住去想 |
[23:18] | what the success is going to look like? | 完成品会是什么样子 |
[23:21] | I mean, what are we turning into? | 我是说 我们会变成什么 |
[23:25] | Something with claws and fangs? | 有爪子和尖牙的东西吗 |
[23:28] | Something with wings? | 有翅膀的东西吗 |
[23:31] | Something worse. | 或者更糟的东西 |
[24:14] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[24:16] | Can you catch a scent? | 你能闻到气味吗 |
[24:18] | There’s too many chemicals. | 有太多化学物质了 |
[24:21] | Then this might take a while. | 那就需要点时间了 |
[24:29] | You tell me, man. You’re the mechanic. | 你说啊 你是机械师 |
[24:30] | If the gas tank didn’t rupture and nothing electrical was burned, | 如果油箱没有损坏也没有电器烧坏 |
[24:33] | then how did the fire start? | 那是怎么起火的 |
[24:34] | Spontaneously combusted? | 自燃吗 |
[24:36] | That’s your answer? Are you kidding? | 这就是你的答案吗 开什么玩笑 |
[24:38] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[24:39] | Dad, you gotta leave the body, okay? | 爸 你别去管那具尸体好吗 |
[24:41] | Leave it and let whoever wants to take it just take it. | 别去管 谁想要就让他拿走好了 |
[24:43] | -Trust me. -I’m doing my job, Stiles. | -相信我 -我有工作要做 斯泰尔斯 |
[24:47] | Yeah, you’ve been real busy. | 是 你可是大忙人啊 |
[24:48] | Arresting people you know are innocent. | 忙着逮捕呢 你知道他们是无辜的 |
[24:50] | Go home. Now. | 回家 马上回去 |
[24:57] | This is not up for debate. | 没有讨论的余地 |
[24:58] | Well, then, I’m not leaving. | 那我就不走了 |
[25:04] | You know, Clark mentioned something about, uh, | 你知道 克拉克提到了一些关于 |
[25:08] | key cards for the library. | 图书馆门卡的事 |
[25:11] | Do you all have after-hours access? | 你们都有图书馆门卡的吗 |
[25:14] | Yeah. Yeah, we do. I’d show you mine, | 有 我们都有 可以给你看我的 |
[25:16] | but I lost it a couple of weeks ago. | 但它前几个礼拜丢了 |
[25:36] | I can’t help but notice your frustration. | 我不得不注意到你的纠结 |
[25:38] | I’m the only one who still hasn’t finished reading it. | 只剩我还没看完书了 |
[25:40] | And everything that started going wrong with me, | 并且也是从看这些书开始 |
[25:43] | started with them. | 我有了不对劲的地方 |
[25:46] | If it’s the language that’s confusing the fox… | 如果说狐狸是对语言感到费解 |
[25:50] | maybe you should stop trying to understand it. | 那你可以试着别管它的意思 |
[25:55] | The story itself is confusing the fox. | 是故事本身在迷惑着狐狸 |
[25:59] | Try not reading the story. | 那就别读故事 |
[26:01] | How do I do that? | 我怎么才能做到呢 |
[26:03] | Read it backwards. | 倒着读 |
[26:13] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[26:18] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[26:21] | No, no, no, no. | 不要 不要啊 |
[26:25] | No! | 不要 |
[26:27] | Stop it! Stop! | 停下 住手 |
[26:29] | No! Stop! | 不 停下 |
[26:32] | Help me! | 救我 |
[26:33] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[26:35] | No! No! Wait! | 不 别 等一下 |
[26:38] | No! Help me! | 不 救我 |
[26:50] | Hayden! | 海登 |
[26:51] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[26:53] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[26:55] | Hayden! | 海登 |
[26:59] | – Anything? – Nothing. | -有发现吗 -没有 |
[27:02] | Hayden! | 海登 |
[27:06] | Okay, We need to make sure that we’re not covering the same area. | 好吧 得保证我们不是都在同一块地方转悠 |
[27:12] | You need your inhaler, don’t you? | 你是不是需要吸入器 |
[27:14] | Quiet. | 别说话 |
[27:16] | I think I hear something. | 我觉得我听到了什么 |
[27:18] | It’s just the lights, isn’t it? | 应该只是灯吧 |
[27:25] | Come on. This way. | 来 走这边 |
[27:29] | It healed, didn’t it? | 它愈合了 对吗 |
[27:31] | Yeah. Completely. | 是啊 完全愈合了 |
[27:33] | Okay, then. It’s been fun. | 好了 就到这儿吧 今天很有趣 |
[27:36] | Especially the part where a werewolf forced his way | 尤其是一个狼人用他的爪子 |
[27:38] | into my brain with his claws. | 强行进入我的大脑 |
[27:40] | I don’t think leaving is such a good idea, Corey. | 我觉得离开不是个好主意 科里 |
[27:43] | You know, Lydia’s a Banshee. | 你知道的 莉迪亚是报丧女妖 |
[27:44] | It means she can tell when someone’s close to death. | 那说明一旦有人濒临死亡 她可以预知到 |
[27:47] | Lydia, what happens if he walks out that door? | 莉迪亚 要是他走出那扇门 会发生什么 |
[27:50] | It’s bad. | 不乐观 |
[27:52] | Very bad. | 非常不乐观 |
[27:55] | I’ll take my chances. | 我还是决定赌一把 |
[27:56] | Then give us a better chance at finding our friends. | 那就多提供点信息吧 帮我们早点找到朋友 |
[27:59] | What else did you see? | 你还看见什么了 |
[28:00] | Come on, Corey, there had to be something else. | 拜托 科里 你肯定还记得什么 |
[28:04] | There was the hospital and… | 我记得有间医院… |
[28:08] | they took me outta my room. | 他们把我带出了病房 |
[28:10] | And then where? | 然后去哪里了 |
[28:11] | The tunnels. | 去隧道了 |
[28:12] | Like I already told you. That’s it. | 就像我跟你说过的 就这样 |
[28:14] | Yeah, nothing after that? | 然后呢 没了吗 |
[28:16] | No. | 没了 |
[28:16] | Well, there has to be more. Think. | 肯定还有 再想想 |
[28:18] | Corey, for one minute, just…just think. | 科里 就一分钟 好好想想 |
[28:32] | There was a basement. | 有个地下室 |
[28:34] | Where? Like, in a building? | 在哪里 是在大楼里的那种吗 |
[28:37] | A house. | 一栋房子里 |
[28:40] | It was old, covered in dust and… | 那个地下室很旧了 到处都是灰… |
[28:43] | there was a broken stone wall with a large hole in it. | 里面还有面石头墙 但是破了个大洞 |
[28:45] | Like a bomb went off. | 像炸弹炸的一样 |
[28:47] | Lydia, the werewolf with the talons… | 莉迪亚 长着鹰爪的狼人… |
[28:50] | The one who attacked Scott. | 就那个袭击了斯科特的 |
[28:51] | Didn’t Parrish say that | 帕里什不是说 |
[28:53] | he smashed through the wall of a basement? | 他是在地下室破墙而出的 |
[28:55] | Wasn’t it something like that? | 是不是跟这个有点像 |
[28:57] | No. | 不是像 |
[28:58] | It was exactly that. | 根本完全一样 |
[29:15] | Authorities are still trying to move | 地方政府仍在尽力转移 |
[29:17] | the overturned tractor trailer, | 翻车的挂车 |
[29:18] | so if you’re anywhere near 115 | 如果您在115号公路附近 |
[29:20] | you might wanna try an alternate route. | 最好改变行车路线 |
[29:23] | Service streets are still jammed… | 街道仍处于拥堵状况… |
[30:34] | Downstairs, check in. | 楼下的 汇报情况 |
[30:35] | Nothing yet, Sheriff. | 一切正常 警长 |
[30:49] | Clark, you want to check and see if something going on | 克拉克 你去检查一下这下面的空调 |
[30:51] | with the air conditioning down here? | 是不是出问题了 |
[30:53] | I’m pretty sure a morgue is supposed be a lot cooler than this. | 我很肯定停尸房应该比这冷得多 |
[31:20] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[31:24] | Get back! Everybody, back! Get back! | 撤退 大家撤退 快 |
[31:47] | Clark? Parrish? Clark? | 克拉克 帕里什 克拉克 |
[32:00] | I’m telling you guys, we’ve been down this one before. | 跟你们说 我们以前也这样被困过 |
[32:04] | What the hell are we doing? | 我们到底在干什么 |
[32:06] | We’re running up and down this place. | 我们一直在这地方上上下下 |
[32:08] | Up and down tunnels. | 在隧道里上下循环 |
[32:09] | And there’s no way… | 我们没法… |
[32:10] | there’s no way that we’re gonna find… | 我们没法找到… |
[32:16] | Scott, you need your inhaler. | 斯科特 你需要吸入器 |
[32:20] | Scott, use it. Use your inhaler. | 克斯特 快用 用吸入器 |
[32:39] | This is all my fault. | 这全都怪我 |
[32:45] | We’re never going to find them. | 我们找不到他们的 |
[32:47] | It’s my fault. | 都怪我 |
[32:50] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[33:04] | We should keep looking. | 我们该继续找 |
[33:06] | We should keep trying. | 我们该继续努力 |
[33:29] | They’re coming back. | 他们又来了 |
[33:45] | Liam? Hayden? | 利亚姆 海登 |
[33:48] | Theo, wait… Don’t! | 西奥 慢着 别 |
[33:58] | Theo? Theo? | 西奥 西奥 |
[34:02] | Theo, you all right? | 西奥 你没事吧 |
[34:05] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[34:09] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[34:15] | You think you can get help? | 你还有其他帮手吗 |
[34:18] | I am the help. | 我就是帮手 |
[34:50] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[34:52] | Parrish, what the hell is going on? | 帕里什 这里究竟怎么回事 |
[34:54] | I think I saw the suspect. | 我想我看到嫌疑人了 |
[34:56] | Dad? Dad! | 爸 爸 |
[34:58] | Go get your son, Sheriff. | 去找你儿子 警长 |
[35:01] | Dad! | 爸 |
[35:03] | Dad, the body. | 爸 尸体 |
[35:28] | It still hurts? | 还疼吗 |
[35:29] | Everywhere. I’m not healing. | 全身疼 我没有自愈 |
[35:33] | Not like it did before. | 跟以前不一样了 |
[35:36] | That means I’m a failure, doesn’t it? | 这说明我是失败品 对吧 |
[35:56] | It’s gone. The pain’s gone. | 不疼了 我不疼了 |
[36:02] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[36:07] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[37:08] | It was the night of the traffic jam. | 就在堵车那晚 |
[37:11] | I don’t know what they did, but they did something. | 我不知道他们做了什么 |
[37:14] | Then it’s not your fault. | 那就不怪你 |
[37:17] | We still need to fix it. | 我们还是得补救 |
[37:19] | And I don’t think the solution is here. | 我觉得这里找不到办法 |
[37:23] | What about your dad? | 你爸呢 |
[37:27] | There’s no body. They had to let him go. | 没有尸体 只能放他走 |
[37:32] | Kira, I don’t want you to leave. | 吉良 我不想你走 |
[37:34] | And I don’t want to hurt anyone. | 但我不想伤害任何人 |
[37:36] | Especially you. | 特别是你 |
[37:39] | You’re not going to hurt anyone. | 你不会伤害任何人 |
[37:41] | Scott, look at me. | 斯科特 看着我 |
[37:46] | Look at me with your other eyes | 用你的另一双眼睛看我 |
[37:47] | and tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[39:29] | Sweetheart, everything okay? | 亲爱的 没事吧 |
[39:34] | Something’s changed. | 感觉变了 |
[39:37] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[39:40] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[39:44] | Something’s different. With me and my friends. | 感觉不同了 我和朋友们的关系 |
[39:47] | With all of us. | 我们所有人 |
[39:49] | Something’s changed. | 感觉不一样了 |
[39:55] | I think it’s because of me. | 我觉得是因为我 |
[40:03] | And I don’t know how to fix it. | 但我不知道该怎么补救 |
[40:18] | It’s him. He’s the one taking the bodies. | 是他 是他带走了尸体 |
[40:27] | Then I think I know where he’s taking them. | 那我想我知道他把尸体带到哪去了 |
[40:41] | I heard an interesting rumor, doctor. | 我听到过一个有趣的传言 医生 |
[40:47] | I heard that my daughter is still alive. | 我听说我女儿还活着 |
[40:51] | You wouldn’t happen to know anything about that, would you? | 你不会碰巧知道些什么吧 |
[40:56] | A daughter? | 女儿 |
[40:59] | I don’t know anything about a daughter. | 我不知道你还有女儿 |
[41:03] | Well, I hope you’re telling the truth. | 好吧 我希望你说实话 |
[41:06] | Because if she is still alive, | 因为如果她还活着 |
[41:09] | I’m just gonna kill her again. | 那我就要再杀她一次 |