时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Where would I even start? | 那我该从何说起 |
[00:04] | “Sorry for trying to kill you”? | 很抱歉我之前差点杀了你 |
[00:05] | I feel like I lost something. | 我觉得自己失去了什么 |
[00:07] | Then maybe you start by forgiving someone else. | 你或许可以从原谅别人做起 |
[00:09] | Someone like Scott. | 比如斯科特 |
[00:10] | If Theo’s got his own pack now, then we need ours. | 如果西奥现在有自己的族群 我们也需要同伴 |
[00:13] | Skinwalkers are powerful shapeshifters. | 剥皮行者会变形 |
[00:16] | They’ll find us. | 他们会来找我们 |
[00:17] | Kira, take out your sword. | 吉良 拔出你的剑 |
[01:48] | She’s frightened. | 她很害怕 |
[01:49] | But she’s not frightened of us. | 但她不是在怕我们 |
[01:51] | Of herself. | 她怕的是自己 |
[01:53] | Can you help her? | 你们能帮她吗 |
[01:58] | We can try. | 我们可以试试 |
[01:59] | If not, she stays. | 如果不行 她就留下 |
[02:05] | What… What does that mean? | 这…这话什么意思 |
[02:06] | If we can’t help you, | 如果我们帮不了你 |
[02:07] | you’ll stay and become one of us. | 你就留下 成为我们的一员 |
[02:10] | A skinwalker. | 成为一名剥皮行者 |
[02:11] | You’ll walk with us under the sun through the dust. | 你将和我们一起行走 头顶烈日 身披尘土 |
[02:17] | Forever. | 直到永远 |
[03:42] | They’re alive. | 他们还活着 |
[03:45] | I mean the Chimeras. | 我是说奇美拉 |
[03:46] | Some of them, not all of them. | 有一些还活着 并非全部 |
[03:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:49] | Oh, you do? | 你知道吗 |
[03:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:52] | I… I’m sorry, I can’t talk right now, Liam. | 不好意思 我现在没空细说 利亚姆 |
[03:55] | It was Theo. | 是西奥 |
[03:57] | He’s the one who brought them back, and now they’re with him. | 他复活了他们 他们跟他一伙了 |
[04:00] | Like they’re his pack. | 好像成了他的族群 |
[04:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:06] | Hayden’s one of them. | 海登也跟他们一起 |
[04:12] | She’s okay? | 她还好吗 |
[04:13] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[04:16] | I’m not sure she’s totally okay, | 我不确定她好不好 |
[04:17] | but she’s definitely alive. | 但她确实还活着 |
[04:20] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[04:22] | Where are you guys going? | 你们要去哪里 |
[04:24] | To get Kira. | 去找吉良 |
[04:25] | Her dad told us that her mom took her out to New Mexico, | 她爸说她妈带她去了新墨西哥州 |
[04:27] | to this place called Shiprock. | 一个叫希普罗克的地方 |
[04:29] | They’re trying to figure out a way to help her, | 他们在想办法帮她 |
[04:31] | but it’s dangerous. | 但那里很危险 |
[04:32] | So we’re gonna go find her and bring her back. | 所以我们要找到她 带她回来 |
[04:35] | I’ll come with you. | 我和你一起 |
[04:36] | Nah, you can’t. | 不 不行 |
[04:42] | Let me help. | 让我帮你 |
[04:45] | Let me do something. | 让我做点什么 |
[04:46] | Just tell me what I can do. | 告诉我 我能做什么 |
[04:51] | Don’t do anything. | 你别惹事就好 |
[05:10] | So, what did he want? | 他来干什么 |
[05:13] | To help. | 他想帮忙 |
[05:14] | You gonna let him? | 你答应了 |
[05:17] | Eventually, I guess. | 我早晚会答应的 |
[05:18] | Okay, but shouldn’t he be a little higher | 好吧 但他现在在你心里的份量 |
[05:20] | on your priority list right now? | 难道不该更重一点吗 |
[05:22] | I mean, since he’s the only other actual werewolf, | 既然他是族群中唯二的狼人 |
[05:24] | your only actual beta. | 你唯一的贝塔狼 |
[05:26] | You didn’t see the way that he came at me. | 你没看到他冲着我来的时候 |
[05:27] | You didn’t see the look in his eyes. | 你没看到他当时的眼神 |
[05:29] | Well, I’ve been with you on a full moon, | 可我见过你在满月时的样子 |
[05:30] | so I’ve seen that look. | 所以我见过那种眼神 |
[05:33] | You want to get the band back together, Scott, | 如果你想把乐队组回来 斯科特 |
[05:35] | you don’t leave out the drummer. | 那就不能丢了鼓手 |
[05:46] | Success! | 搞定了 |
[05:47] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[05:58] | It’s a minor leak. Very minor. | 有点漏油 一点点 |
[06:15] | Did you see it? | 你看到它了吗 |
[06:17] | It was too fast. | 它太快了 |
[06:19] | But it’s here? | 但它已经来了吗 |
[06:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:24] | So keep your distance. | 所以你躲远一点 |
[06:27] | Look, we’re not trying to catch it. | 听着 我们不是要抓住它 |
[06:28] | Not yet. | 暂时不是 |
[06:44] | It’s the same message, isn’t it? | 还是一样的信息 对吗 |
[06:46] | What are they trying to tell it? | 他们到底想表达什么 |
[06:47] | Trying to get it to remember who it was. | 努力让它记起曾经的自己 |
[06:50] | But isn’t it just a teenager like us? | 但它不是我们的同龄人吗 |
[06:52] | Isn’t it just a kid underneath? | 难道是个比我们还小的孩子 |
[06:54] | They don’t care about that. | 他们不在乎年龄 |
[06:57] | The Doctors, they needed a body | 恐怖博士需要一个身体 |
[06:59] | because they couldn’t resurrect the beast out of thin air. | 因为他们不能凭空复活野兽 |
[07:02] | That kid underneath, whoever it is, just a side effect. | 那个小孩 不论是谁 只是个意外 |
[07:07] | All the Doctors care about is the beast. | 他们在乎的只有野兽 |
[07:11] | So what happens if it does remember? | 那它真想起来了怎么办 |
[07:14] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[07:16] | The thing probably doesn’t even know | 那家伙多半都不知道 |
[07:17] | it turns back to human during the day. | 它白天会变回人类 |
[07:20] | I read that the Beast of Gevaudan killed 113 people. | 我看书发现热沃当食人狼杀了113人 |
[07:26] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[07:28] | No. | 不是 |
[07:32] | The Doctors told me it was closer to 500. | 恐怖博士说接近五百人 |
[08:12] | Leave. | 走吧 |
[08:13] | Where is it? | 它在哪儿 |
[08:14] | You already have your pack. | 你已经有了自己的族群 |
[08:16] | It wasn’t enough. | 还不够 |
[08:19] | Look at my eyes. | 你看我的眼睛 |
[08:21] | They look red to you? | 你觉得是红色的吗 |
[08:23] | I’m not an alpha. | 我还不是阿尔法狼 |
[08:25] | I’m not even a real werewolf. | 我甚至都不是真的狼人 |
[09:40] | This will speed the healing. | 这能加速愈合 |
[09:42] | You could’ve just not thrown a spear into me. | 你不非得掷矛伤我 |
[09:44] | You had a sword. You could have used it. | 你有剑 你可以用剑 |
[09:47] | I thought I did. | 我用了 |
[09:49] | You were afraid to use the sword. | 你很怕用剑 |
[09:52] | I showed you I wasn’t afraid to use the spear. | 我那是告诉你我不怕用矛 |
[10:23] | What happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[10:24] | They’re going to test you. | 她们要测试你 |
[10:26] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[10:28] | It’s not going to be easy. | 测试不会轻松 |
[10:29] | Have they mentioned anything about fixing me? | 她们提过如何治疗我吗 |
[10:32] | They have their methods. | 她们有自己的办法 |
[10:35] | It takes time. | 需要时间 |
[10:36] | How much time? Days? | 多少时间 几天 |
[10:42] | Months or years. | 几个月或者几年 |
[10:45] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑吗 |
[10:46] | Don’t think I take this lightly, Kira. | 别以为我没考虑过 吉良 |
[10:49] | Mom, years? | 妈妈 几年啊 |
[10:51] | You’re a kitsune. | 你是狐妖 |
[10:54] | You have centuries. | 你能活几个世纪 |
[10:56] | What about my friends? What about Scott? | 我朋友怎么办 斯科特呢 |
[10:58] | If this part of you becomes too powerful, | 如果你体内的狐妖太过强大 |
[11:02] | it will consume you. | 它会耗尽你 |
[11:04] | Do you understand what that means? | 你懂什么意思吗 |
[11:06] | You won’t even exist anymore. | 你将不复存在 |
[11:08] | So this is it? | 那就这样吗 |
[11:09] | This is all I’ve got? | 我就这样了吗 |
[11:11] | I pass their test and then I can spend a couple months, | 我通过测试 然后花几个月 |
[11:14] | or if I’m really lucky, years, | 或者幸运的话 好几年 |
[11:16] | learning from a couple of crazy, half-naked women | 向一群疯狂的半裸女人学习 |
[11:17] | carrying spears and wearing animal pelts. | 揣着矛 穿兽皮 |
[11:20] | You carry a sword | 你带着剑 |
[11:23] | and you wear a leather jacket. | 穿皮夹克 |
[11:26] | We’re not so different from them. | 我们跟她们没什么不同 |
[11:28] | What if they can’t help me? | 如果她们帮不了我呢 |
[11:32] | Do I really become one of them? | 我真要成为她们的一员吗 |
[11:34] | If you become a skinwalker | 如果你成了剥皮行者 |
[11:36] | and stay with them, | 跟她们一起 |
[11:38] | it could keep you alive. | 你还能活着 |
[11:41] | It could be the only thing that saves you. | 这可能是救你的唯一办法 |
[11:45] | All the myths about skinwalkers say they’re evil. | 神话都将剥皮行者描述为邪恶之人 |
[11:51] | They say the same thing about kitsune. | 神话也这么描述狐妖 |
[12:03] | Man, I think the jeep’s overheating again. | 伙计 我觉得吉普车又过热了 |
[12:05] | Probably. | 没错 |
[12:09] | Should we pull over and put more antifreeze in it? | 我们要停车加防冻剂吗 |
[12:12] | No, we can just turn the heat on. | 不 打开散热器就好 |
[12:20] | You find anything yet? | 有什么发现吗 |
[12:22] | They’re mostly the same stuff you already knew. | 都是你已经知道的东西 |
[12:25] | “Damnatio Memoriae was a Roman practice, | “选择性失忆是罗马仪式 |
[12:29] | “a government decree to destroy the images of the damned. | “一道摧毁罪人的政令 |
[12:33] | “And they would scratch off their names from inscriptions, | “人们从铭文上刮掉罪人的名字 |
[12:36] | “chisel their face off of statues. | “从雕像上凿掉罪人的脸 |
[12:39] | “The Romans believed it was a punishment worse than death.” | “罗马人相信那是比死亡更严重的惩罚” |
[12:43] | Being forgotten. | 被遗忘 |
[12:46] | Listen to this. | 听这一段 |
[12:47] | “Damnatio Memoriae was later used | “选择性遗忘后来被用在 |
[12:49] | “on a serial killer in 1598 known as the demon tailor. | “1598年的连环杀手恶魔裁缝身上 |
[12:54] | “He lured children into his shop in Paris | “他引诱孩子们去他巴黎的店里 |
[12:56] | “where he would kill them | “在那里杀害他们 |
[12:58] | “and boil the flesh off their bones to eat. | “煮到骨肉分离再吃掉 |
[13:02] | “The courts believed the crimes so horrible, | “法庭认为罪行太恐怖 |
[13:03] | “they ordered all documents destroyed. | “他们下令毁掉所有文件 |
[13:06] | “To this day, no one knows his real name.” | “直到今天 无人知晓他的真名” |
[13:08] | So the Dread Doctors resurrected a killer | 恐怖博士复活了一个 |
[13:10] | who was so bad that he had to literally be erased from history. | 坏到要从历史中抹去的杀手 |
[13:15] | A killer that became a werewolf. | 变成狼人的杀手 |
[13:17] | Which probably made him a better killer. | 这把他变成更强的杀手 |
[13:21] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[13:31] | Attention all students. | 全体学生注意 |
[13:33] | Mr. O’quinn’s classes are canceled for today. | 奥奎恩先生今天的课取消 |
[13:35] | If anyone knows his whereabouts, | 如果有人知道他在哪里 |
[13:37] | please let the office know immediately. | 请立刻告知办公室 |
[13:39] | That doesn’t sound too ominous. | 听起来没那么不吉利 |
[13:45] | You said Scott told you not to do anything. | 你说过斯科特让你别惹事 |
[13:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:51] | Liam, you said you weren’t gonna get involved. | 利亚姆 你说过你不会往心里去 |
[13:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:58] | Liam, don’t get involved. | 利亚姆 别往心里去 |
[14:25] | You still not talking to Malia? | 你还没跟玛丽亚谈吗 |
[14:28] | Uh, she’s not talking to me. | 她不想跟我讲话 |
[14:33] | Or anyone, I guess. | 大概她谁都不想 |
[14:36] | I think I know why. | 我想我知道原因 |
[14:39] | I think she found her mother. | 我觉得她找到了她母亲 |
[14:41] | Her mother, as in the Desert Wolf? | 她母亲 你是说荒野之狼吗 |
[14:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:47] | I knew she was still looking. | 我就知道她还在寻找 |
[14:50] | She erased her name off my board, | 她在我通讯录上删了她的名字 |
[14:51] | but I just… I knew she never stopped. | 但我就知道她从未停止过 |
[14:53] | When I was at her house, | 我去她家时 |
[14:54] | I’m pretty sure Braeden was there, too. | 非常确定布兰登也在那儿 |
[14:57] | Braeden? | 布兰登 |
[15:00] | What, did you catch her scent? | 怎么 你闻到她的气味了 |
[15:02] | Actually, it was her motorcycle. | 其实是她的摩托车 |
[15:04] | I smelled her exhaust. | 我闻到了尾气 |
[15:08] | What the hell do you think they’re gonna do? | 你觉得她们到底想干什么 |
[15:10] | Something that Malia doesn’t want to tell us about, | 玛丽亚不想让我们知道的事 |
[15:12] | so probably something bad. | 很可能是坏事 |
[15:15] | Oh, my god. You already know, don’t you? | 天啊 你早就知道了 是吧 |
[15:18] | It’s like… it’s the chemosignals, right? | 就好像…某种化学信号 对吗 |
[15:23] | Aggression. | 杀气 |
[15:24] | How much? | 有多强烈 |
[15:26] | I think she’s gonna kill her. | 我觉得她要杀了她 |
[15:29] | She’s gonna kill her mother. | 她要杀了她母亲 |
[15:34] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[15:38] | Yeah, we’re out of gas. It’s out of gas. | 我们的油用光了 没油了 |
[15:41] | It says we have half a tank. | 油表显示还有半箱油 |
[15:42] | Yeah, not necessarily. | 不好说 |
[15:45] | You didn’t fix the gas gauge, didn’t you? | 你没修油表 对吧 |
[15:46] | Not necessarily. | 不好说 |
[15:53] | Co-dominance, | 共显性 |
[15:54] | A relationship among alleles | 是指等位基因间的关系 |
[15:56] | where both alleles contribute to the phenotype of the heterozygote. | 两个等位基因构成杂合子的表型 |
[16:00] | Quite a mouthful, I know, | 很拗口 我知道 |
[16:01] | but it’s exactly what we’ll be learning in today’s lab. | 但这就是今天我们将在实验室学习的内容 |
[16:05] | Students in the first and third row, look behind you. | 第一排和第三排的同学往后看 |
[16:07] | These are your partners. | 他们是你们的搭档 |
[16:24] | Has anyone seen Stiles or Scott Mccall? | 有人看见斯泰尔斯和斯科特·麦高了吗 |
[16:27] | Can’t be the only one who thinks it’s slightly coincidental | 认为他们两个同一天生病不是巧合的人 |
[16:29] | they’re both sick on the same day? | 不只有我一个吧 |
[16:34] | And Lydia Martin wasn’t in class today either. | 莉迪亚·马丁今天也没来上课 |
[16:37] | She won’t be in for a while. | 她这阵子不会来了 |
[16:43] | Medical issues. | 在接受治疗 |
[17:43] | Do you know how he did it? | 你知道他怎么做到的吗 |
[17:52] | He put the recorder in the cup to amplify my voice. | 他把收音机放在杯子里来强化我的声音 |
[17:55] | It didn’t just amplify your voice. | 这样不仅强化了声音 |
[17:57] | It gave it direction. | 还指明了方向 |
[18:00] | Focus. | 集中 |
[18:02] | Valack used your scream as a tool by focusing it. | 瓦里克集中你的尖叫将其作为工具 |
[18:09] | If you’re going to use it as a weapon, | 如果你要把声音用作武器 |
[18:12] | you need to learn to do the same. | 你得学会这么做 |
[18:15] | Same… | 这么做… |
[18:32] | Remember that in co-dominance, | 记住 共显性表示 |
[18:33] | neither allele is recessive. | 两个等位基因都不是隐性的 |
[18:35] | The phenotypes of both alleles are expressed. | 两个等位基因的表型应该这样表示 |
[18:39] | Corey, in human blood, | 科里 在人类血型中 |
[18:39] | – What is a good example of co-dominance? – Type ab. | -哪一种是共显性的好例子 -AB型血 |
[18:42] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[18:43] | So today you’re going to solve a little mystery. | 你们今天要解决一个案例 |
[18:45] | Two couples had babies | 两对情侣在同一天 |
[18:47] | on the same day in the same hospital. | 同一所医院诞下了新生儿 |
[18:49] | Were the babies switched? Open your packets, | 他们的孩子搞混了吗 打开你们的实验册 |
[18:51] | and read the instructions. | 阅读上面的要求 |
[19:01] | Gonna talk to me? | 不跟我谈谈吗 |
[19:04] | I’m reading the instructions. | 我在读要求呢 |
[19:06] | You know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思 |
[19:08] | You mean how you’re hanging out with a total psycho | 谈你怎么总和一个疯子在一起 |
[19:10] | that tried to get me to kill Scott | 而他之前想引诱我杀斯科特 |
[19:11] | and then did it himself? | 然后又自己去杀他吗 |
[19:14] | Yeah, okay, let’s… let’s talk about that. | 没错 我们就谈这个 |
[19:16] | That total psycho brought me back to life. | 那个彻底的疯子复活了我 |
[19:19] | Remember that? | 记得吗 |
[19:21] | – I’m not dying again. – You don’t have to… | -我不想再死一次 -你不必… |
[19:23] | Why? Because Scott’s gonna save us? | 为什么 因为斯科特可以救我们吗 |
[19:25] | He doesn’t even know what’s coming. | 他甚至不知道之后会怎样 |
[19:27] | What do you mean? What’s coming? | 什么意思 之后会怎样 |
[19:29] | Seems to be a lot of discussion over here. | 你们好像讨论得热烈啊 |
[19:31] | Can’t imagine you’ve already solved the mystery, have you? | 你们不会已经解决案例了吧 |
[19:36] | No. | 还没 |
[19:37] | Get to it. | 那继续吧 |
[19:41] | You want to go out again? | 你还想去约会吗 |
[19:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:45] | No. No way. | 不 不可能了 |
[19:47] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[19:48] | You actually have to ask “Why not?” | 你还需要问为什么吗 |
[19:53] | You like me. | 你喜欢我 |
[19:55] | Go out with me. | 就跟我去约会吧 |
[19:57] | But you’re still with Theo. | 但你还跟西奥一伙 |
[19:58] | You… You’re with the bad guys. | 你…跟坏人一边 |
[20:01] | There are no bad guys. | 本没有坏人 |
[20:03] | There are definitely bad guys. | 当然有坏人 |
[20:06] | Some of the bad guys are called Dread Doctors. | 恐怖博士就是坏人 |
[20:09] | You don’t get a name like Dread Doctors | 顶着恐怖博士的名号 |
[20:11] | and not get classified as the bad guys. | 肯定会被分类为坏人 |
[20:13] | That’s what none of you get. | 你们又不叫恐怖博士 |
[20:15] | There aren’t gonna be any good guys or bad guys. | 人没有什么好坏之分 |
[20:16] | It’s either gonna be dead or alive. | 只有死活之分 |
[20:19] | I want to be alive. Don’t you? | 我想活着 你不想吗 |
[20:23] | Not if I’m left standing with the bad guys. | 我不想和坏人活在一起 |
[20:28] | How about with me? | 如果和我在一起呢 |
[20:30] | Stay alive with me. | 和我活在一起 |
[20:43] | Fine. | 好 |
[20:46] | But I’m not going out with you again. | 但我不会再和你约会 |
[21:06] | Probably not. | 也许不会 |
[21:12] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[21:13] | I know you probably don’t believe it, | 我说了你可能不相信 |
[21:14] | but Theo is looking for the same thing. | 但西奥也在找那东西 |
[21:18] | You mean the last Chimera. | 最后一只奇美拉吗 |
[21:19] | That’s not what he’s calling it. | 他不这么叫 |
[21:22] | What is he calling it then? | 那他怎么叫 |
[21:24] | The Beast. | 野兽 |
[21:38] | You’ve already healed. | 你已经愈合了 |
[21:43] | Kira, you’re going to be fine. | 吉良 你会没事的 |
[21:45] | Would you really leave me here? | 你真要把我留在这吗 |
[21:48] | With them? | 和他们一起 |
[21:52] | If it’s the only thing that saves your life, then yes. | 如果这是救你的唯一办法 那么是的 |
[21:58] | What if I can’t pass their test? | 如果我没通过她们的测试呢 |
[22:01] | What if I fail? | 如果我失败了呢 |
[22:09] | Don’t fail. | 不许失败 |
[23:21] | Locked. | 锁上了 |
[23:31] | You got a twenty? | 有二十美元吗 |
[24:08] | There was a pin. | 当时有个销子 |
[24:11] | There was one little metal pin attached to the scaffolding. | 小金属销连接着脚手架 |
[24:19] | He was trying to pull me down. | 他想把我拽下来 |
[24:23] | He was trying to kill you. | 他想杀你 |
[24:24] | Yes, and then I pulled the pin. | 是 然后我拉开了销子 |
[24:26] | And all these metal braces came down. | 金属柱都倒了下来 |
[24:31] | And one of them just, just went right through him. | 一根金属柱刺穿了他 |
[24:38] | Why didn’t you think you could tell me? | 你当时为什么认为不能跟我说呢 |
[24:43] | It was just the way you were looking at me that night. | 因为当晚你看我的眼神 |
[24:46] | You know, you’re standing there with a wrench in your hand, | 你当时站在那里 拿着扳手 |
[24:49] | you’re looking at me like | 你看我的眼神就像是 |
[24:51] | I just bashed you in the head with it. | 我刚用扳手打了你头 |
[24:54] | You know, like I’d broken your sacred rule | 好像我打破了你神圣的原则 |
[24:55] | and that’s it, there’s no going back. | 一旦那样就再也回不去了 |
[24:58] | I know the difference. | 我知道两者的区别 |
[24:59] | What? | 什么 |
[25:02] | I know what self-defense is. | 我知道什么是正当防卫 |
[25:49] | Our names are gone. | 我们的名字消失了 |
[25:52] | Our initials. | 名字的首字母 |
[25:57] | Not just you and your friends. | 不只你和你朋友们的名字 |
[26:01] | Everyone. | 还有每个人的 |
[26:03] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[26:06] | How do I save them? | 怎么救他们 |
[26:09] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[26:22] | No, don’t! | 不 不要 |
[26:35] | What the hell was that? | 什么鬼声音 |
[26:36] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[26:39] | It came from Lydia’s room. | 莉迪亚的房间传出来的 |
[26:46] | What did you hear? What was it exactly. | 你听到了什么 究竟是什么 |
[26:47] | I heard a kind of explosion. | 我听到类似爆炸的声音 |
[26:50] | Before that. You know what I mean. | 在那之前 你明白我的意思 |
[26:53] | A scream. | 尖叫 |
[26:53] | I thought I heard her scream. | 我想我听到了她的尖叫 |
[27:09] | Hey, Scott. | 醒醒 斯科特 |
[27:11] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[27:14] | Take a look at this. | 你看看 |
[27:23] | What the hell do you think’s happening to her out there? | 你觉得她在那里到底会怎样 |
[29:24] | I don’t know why I believed him. | 我不知道当时为什么相信他 |
[29:27] | I don’t know why we didn’t just keep talking that night. | 我不知道为什么当晚我们没说完 |
[29:30] | Five more minutes | 再说五分钟 |
[29:34] | and we would’ve figured out | 我们就会明白 |
[29:34] | that there were two different stories. | 故事有两个版本 |
[29:36] | We would’ve filled a lot of blanks. | 就能补充很多细节 |
[29:40] | Should’ve just kept talking. | 我们应该继续说完 |
[29:43] | He knew we wouldn’t. | 他料到我们不会 |
[29:49] | I didn’t want it to happen like this. | 我没想让事情变成这样 |
[29:53] | – Like what? – I knew, | -哪样 -我知道 |
[29:56] | sooner or later, one of us | 我们中早晚有人 |
[30:00] | was going to get a little too much blood on our hands. | 手上会染上太多鲜血 |
[30:05] | I half thought it was gonna be Malia. | 我以为很可能会是玛丽亚 |
[30:08] | Well, she definitely seems like she’s working on it. | 她确实在努力这样做 |
[30:13] | Just always thought that | 我只是觉得 |
[30:16] | if it were to happen, then it should be me. | 如果会这样 也应该是我 |
[30:21] | I’m the one who’s constantly putting you guys in danger, | 我才是一直将你们置入险境的人 |
[30:23] | risking your lives for people you don’t even know. | 冒着你们的生命危险去救根本不认识的人 |
[30:31] | It should’ve been me. | 应该是我 |
[30:36] | Come on. We only got few hours to sunrise. | 快 没几个小时就日出了 |
[30:38] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快 走吧 |
[30:43] | Hey, Stiles, do you see that? | 斯泰尔斯 看到了吗 |
[30:48] | It’s Kira. | 是吉良 |
[33:31] | Can’t find him, can you? | 找不到他 是吧 |
[33:35] | Probably don’t even know where to start. | 甚至连头绪都没有 |
[33:38] | You’re not gonna find him. | 你找不到他的 |
[33:42] | Let’s be honest, he’s probably already dead. | 说实话 他可能已经死了 |
[33:46] | I wonder what’s gonna happen | 我想知道斯科特 |
[33:47] | when Scott realizes that it’s your fault. | 发现是你的错会怎样 |
[34:01] | I should kill you. | 我该杀了你 |
[34:02] | Yeah, but you won’t. You like me too much. | 没错 但你不会 因为你很喜欢我 |
[34:32] | I let Stiles kick my ass, too. | 我也让斯泰尔斯狠狠打了我 |
[34:35] | He never broke any bones. | 他连骨头都打不折 |
[34:41] | Look, I can help you find them. | 我能帮你找到他们 |
[34:43] | Deaton and The Desert Wolf. | 德亚顿和荒野之狼 |
[34:46] | How? | 怎么找 |
[34:48] | The Dread Doctors. | 恐怖博士 |
[34:51] | I know how they found everyone. | 我知道他们怎么找到每个人的 |
[35:38] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[35:41] | I passed the test. | 我通过了测试 |
[35:46] | Passed, yes. | 是通过了 |
[35:48] | But not you. | 但不是你 |
[35:50] | The fox. | 而是狐妖 |
[35:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:56] | I beat it. I won. | 我打败了它 |
[35:59] | Now show me what I’m supposed to do. | 现在告诉我该怎么做 |
[36:00] | You wield the sword. | 你控制着剑 |
[36:02] | But the fox wields you. | 而狐妖控制着你 |
[36:09] | What the hell does that mean? | 这究竟什么意思 |
[36:10] | It means you have no control. | 意思是你离开我们 |
[36:13] | No hope. Without us. | 就无法自控 没有希望 |
[36:16] | It means you will stay and become one of us. | 意思是你将留下 成为我们的一员 |
[36:39] | What are you doing? | 你发什么呆 |
[36:41] | Trying not to get involved. | 尽量不往心里去 |
[36:48] | Does that include me? | 也包括我吗 |
[36:51] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[36:55] | I know how you look up to Scott | 我知道有多期待斯科特 |
[36:59] | and how all of you feel about him. | 你们有多信赖他 |
[37:02] | But he just can’t protect us the way Theo can. | 但他不能像西奥一样保护我们 |
[37:09] | – My sister… – Your sister’s a Sheriff’s Deputy, | -我姐姐… -你姐姐是副警长 |
[37:13] | and she looks like she can handle herself. | 而且她好像能照顾好自己 |
[37:16] | Not if I’m dead. | 我死了就不能 |
[37:20] | She’s not gonna be able to handle that at all. | 她根本承受不了我的死 |
[37:24] | I can’t die again, Liam. | 我不能再死一次 利亚姆 |
[37:32] | Do you get it? | 你明白吗 |
[37:35] | It would ruin her. | 她会崩溃的 |
[37:41] | It would ruin me too. | 我也会崩溃的 |
[38:28] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[38:31] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[38:43] | Kira, get in the car. | 吉良 上车 |
[38:45] | – What? – Get in the car. | -什么 -上车 |
[39:03] | She stays with us. | 她跟我们走 |
[39:04] | I’m kitsune of 900 years. | 我是九百岁的狐妖 |
[39:09] | You want her? | 想要她 |
[39:11] | You’ll have to go through me. | 得先过我这关 |
[39:28] | Get in. | 上来 |
[39:34] | Come on. | 快 |
[39:37] | Come on, come on. Let’s go. | 快 快 我们走 |
[39:46] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快 赶快 |
[39:58] | Everyone okay? | 都还好吗 |
[40:11] | You came back for me. | 你来找我了 |
[40:17] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:18] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[40:43] | Scott, wake up. | 斯科特 醒醒 |
[40:55] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[40:56] | I found out something from Corey. | 我从科里那儿有些发现 |
[40:59] | We know what Theo’s doing. | 我们知道西奥在干什么了 |
[41:01] | He’s looking for an Alpha. | 他在找一头阿尔法狼 |
[41:03] | A blind Alpha. | 眼盲的阿尔法狼 |
[41:08] | Deucalion. | 丢卡利翁 |