时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Lydia, you have to wake up. | 莉迪亚 快醒来 |
[00:04] | There’s no way we’re getting through this without you. | 没有你 我们挺不过去 |
[00:06] | Hey, what if the dread doctors are hiding the bodies? | 如果是恐怖博士在藏尸呢 |
[00:10] | Maybe they’re protecting it like a parent would. | 他们可能是在像家长一样保护它 |
[00:12] | Protecting what? | 保护什么 |
[00:14] | It’s called the Beast. | 保护野兽 |
[00:16] | The Beast of Gevaudan. | 热沃当野兽 |
[00:20] | Giant wolf. Shapeless, like a shadow. | 巨狼 无形 像影子一样 |
[00:23] | – What are they? – It’s all of us. | -他们是谁 -是我们所有人 |
[00:25] | – Why should I trust you? – You shouldn’t. | -我为什么要相信你 -不要相信我 |
[00:30] | Corinne! You kill her now and we get nothing. | 科琳 你现在杀了她 什么都得不到 |
[00:32] | I killed my own family because of you. | 因为你 我杀掉了自己的家人 |
[00:35] | I’m your family, sweetheart. | 我才是你的家人 宝贝 |
[00:37] | Wait a second, what is this? | 等等 这是什么 |
[00:39] | They shaved her head. | 他们剃了她的头发 |
[00:40] | What are they gonna do? Drill a hole into her head? | 他们要做什么 在她头上钻洞吗 |
[00:43] | Now we get lydia. | 我们去救莉迪亚 |
[01:14] | Unit Five heading northwest | 第五小队 往西北方向 |
[01:15] | on Crescent reporting an incredibly large… | 去新月街 发现一只巨大的 |
[01:18] | something. | 生物 |
[01:21] | Unit Nine, to dispatch, | 第九小队报告 |
[01:22] | I think I’ve got eyes on the same thing. | 我觉得我发现了同样的生物 |
[01:24] | Some kind of rabid animal. | 像是某种发狂的动物 |
[01:26] | Unit Five to Nine, trust me, that’s no animal. | 五队回复九队 相信我 那不是动物 |
[01:33] | Unit Six to dispatch. We have a situation downtown. | 第六小队报告 市中心有情况 |
[01:35] | Multiple fatalities. | 发生数起死亡事故 |
[01:36] | Copy, medics on the way. | 收到 医生马上就到 |
[01:37] | Do you have a perp in sight, Unit Six? | 有看到可疑人员吗 第六小队 |
[01:39] | Negative. Looks like a 10-91e. Animal attack. | 没有 看着像是动物袭击 |
[01:42] | 10-4, can you say what kind of animal? | 收到 你能说明是哪种动物吗 |
[01:50] | All units stay back. Do not engage. | 各小队退后 不要插手 |
[01:51] | I repeat, do not engage. | 重复 不要插手 |
[01:54] | Stiles, get off the radio. | 斯泰尔斯 闭嘴 |
[01:57] | All unit alert. Wait for back-up. | 各小队警戒 等待支援 |
[01:59] | Repeat, no one goes near this thing. | 重复 不要靠近这个东西 |
[02:02] | Unit Five reporting a sighting on Hill Road southbound. | 第五小队报告 在希尔路上看到它朝南去了 |
[02:05] | Unit Nine, I’ve got it turning off Oakridge, | 第九小队 我看到它在橡树岭转弯 |
[02:07] | southbound on Beachwood. | 向南朝着比奇伍德去了 |
[02:09] | All units, this is dispatch. | 各小队 我是调度处 |
[02:11] | We’ve got a 911 call with additional sighting on Mitchell. | 我们接到报警电话说在米切尔看到了它 |
[02:18] | Wait a second? Beachwood to Mitchell? | 等一下 从比奇伍德到米切尔 |
[02:20] | It’s headed back for the hospital. | 它掉头朝医院来了 |
[02:22] | Dad… | 爸 |
[02:23] | Stiles, get off this channel. | 斯泰尔斯 把频道关了 |
[02:25] | Dad, just listen to me, okay? | 爸 听我说好吗 |
[02:26] | It’s headed for the hospital, all right. | 它是在朝医院来 |
[02:28] | He’s headed for Beacon Memorial. | 它是朝着比肯山纪念医院来的 |
[02:29] | You hear me? It’s headed for the hospital. | 你听到我说的了吗 它是朝着医院来的 |
[02:36] | Again, this is a code white, a full hospital evacuation. | 重复 这是白色警报 需全院撤离 |
[02:40] | All critical patients will be taken by ambulance to Hill Valley. | 所有的重症病人都会由救护车送至希尔谷 |
[03:29] | Unit Five, Clark, I need eyes on Parrish. | 第五小队 克拉克 我需要有人看着帕里什 |
[03:32] | Does anyone have Parrish’s 20? | 有人知道帕里什在哪里吗 |
[03:33] | All units, we have a 911 emergency call | 各小队 我们接到911报警电话 |
[03:36] | reporting a man on fire running into Beacon Memorial. | 称有一男子身上着火闯入比肯山纪念医院 |
[03:40] | Clark, disregard. | 克拉克 算了 |
[03:57] | Fourth floor. | 在四楼 |
[04:55] | Parrish? You okay? | 帕里什 你还好吗 |
[04:58] | Deputy! | 警官 |
[05:03] | Okay. | 我没事 |
[06:19] | What I’m about to show you isn’t supposed to exist. | 我要给你看的这个东西 本不该存在 |
[06:30] | This is the only surviving evidence of Dr. Valack’s time | 这是瓦里克博士担任艾兴之屋首席医疗官时 |
[06:32] | as chief medical officer of Eichen House. | 唯一残存的证据 |
[06:39] | To call it human experimentation would be charitable. | 说是人体实验都算轻了 |
[06:51] | A banshee. | 这是个报丧女妖 |
[06:53] | She died screaming. | 至死都在尖叫 |
[07:03] | So, he drilled holes into their heads? All of them? | 他在他们的头上都打了洞吗 所有人都打了 |
[07:05] | That was the experimentation part. | 他的试验就是做这个的 |
[07:10] | He did it to werewolves, | 他在狼人 |
[07:12] | banshees, wendigos, | 报丧女妖 雪怪 |
[07:15] | any creature he could get his hands on. | 任何他能抓到的生物上都干过 |
[07:17] | And Valack found that trepanation | 瓦里克发现 头部穿孔 |
[07:20] | would initially heighten their powers, | 能将他们的能力提高到 |
[07:21] | but to levels that couldn’t be contained. | 一种无法控制的地步 |
[07:24] | So he wants to make Lydia more powerful. | 所以他是想把莉迪亚变得更强大 |
[07:26] | Yeah. Except she’s going to end up like them. | 对 最后落得跟他们一样的下场 |
[07:29] | Worse, actually. | 应该说比他们更惨 |
[07:32] | Lydia’s abilities were already pretty exceptional to begin with. | 莉迪亚的能力本身就已经相当出色了 |
[07:35] | Putting a hole in her head | 但再在她的头上开一个洞 |
[07:37] | will be like causing a leak in a nuclear reactor. | 就像是引起核泄漏一样 |
[07:41] | She’ll hear everything. | 她将听到一切 |
[07:43] | Every death, every dying scream, | 每一例死亡 每一声濒死的尖叫 |
[07:46] | all at once. | 同时入耳 |
[07:48] | That’s going to kill her. | 她承受不了 |
[07:50] | Not only that… | 不仅如此… |
[07:53] | Her own dying scream | 她死亡时的尖叫 |
[07:55] | could be so powerful that | 力量强大到 |
[07:56] | it might kill everyone around her as well. | 会杀死在她身边的所有人 |
[08:09] | I’m doing everything I can, but her mom is her legal guardian. | 我会尽我所能 但她母亲才是她的法定监护人 |
[08:12] | She’s the only person who can check her out of Eichen House. | 只有她能将她带出艾兴之屋 |
[08:14] | Can’t we get a court order or something? | 我们能弄个法院判令之类的吗 |
[08:16] | Technically, trepanation is still considered a medical procedure. | 其实环钻术仍然是医疗手段之一 |
[08:20] | A judge would have to declare Natalie unfit, which isn’t likely. | 法官必须宣判娜塔莉做法不合适 但这不大可能 |
[08:24] | It could all take months. | 可能会花几个月的时间 |
[08:25] | So you’re saying there’s nothing we can do. | 所以我们没有任何办法 |
[08:27] | I’m saying there’s nothing we can do… | 所以我们没有任何… |
[08:31] | Legally. | 合法的办法 |
[08:33] | There’s four steps. | 总共四步 |
[08:34] | We get into Eichen, we get into the closed unit, | 我们进入艾兴之屋 进入封闭区域 |
[08:36] | we get Lydia, get out. | 找到莉迪亚 出来 |
[08:38] | And we have to do it all of this | 可我们要经过 |
[08:39] | while getting past orderlies, guards, electric door locks, | 看护人 看守 电门锁 |
[08:43] | and a mountain ash barrier. | 以及一堆花楸粉 |
[08:44] | You have a plan for all of that? | 你有计划吗 |
[08:46] | I stole this last night off an orderly. | 我昨晚从一个看护人身上偷了这个 |
[08:48] | But it’s useless ’cause they reset the codes each night. | 但没用 他们每晚都换一次密码 |
[08:51] | – So why did you take it? – I’m getting to that. | -那你偷来做什么 -一会儿跟你说 |
[08:53] | The only way to get Lydia out | 要想把莉迪亚从艾兴之屋救出来 |
[08:54] | of Eichen is to make that key card work again. | 唯一的办法就是让门卡再次有效 |
[08:57] | How are you going to do that? | 你要怎么做 |
[08:58] | We’re getting to that, okay, just listen. | 一会儿跟你说 听着 |
[09:01] | I pulled all the history off the key card. | 我搞出了门卡所有的记录 |
[09:03] | Two weeks ago, there was a brownout | 两周前有灯火管制 |
[09:04] | and the security system rebooted. | 安保系统重启了 |
[09:06] | During a reboot, | 在重启的时候 |
[09:07] | all of the key cards revert back to a default code. | 所有门卡会恢复到初始密码状态 |
[09:09] | So, if we trigger a reboot… | 所以如果我们引发一次重启… |
[09:10] | The card goes back to the default code. | 门卡会回到初始密码状态 |
[09:13] | It works again. | 就又能用了 |
[09:19] | How are we going to cause a brownout? | 怎样才能引发灯火管制 |
[09:20] | That’s your part. | 要靠你 |
[09:21] | You’re going to draw power from the main line. | 你要从主线把电引出来 |
[09:23] | But only enough to cause the brownout. | 但要注意电量 够引发灯火管制就行 |
[09:25] | Not a blackout. | 不能引发断电 |
[09:25] | Do that and you send Eichen into lockdown which would be bad. | 否则艾兴之屋就会进入禁闭状态 那样就糟了 |
[09:28] | Very, very bad. | 非常糟糕 |
[09:29] | There’s an electrical room behind the reception counter. | 在前台背后有一个配电室 |
[09:33] | The main power line goes into two breakers | 主电线接进两个断路器里 |
[09:34] | that run power to all of Eichen. | 给整个艾兴之屋供电 |
[09:41] | Okay, slight problem. I don’t know how to do that. | 好吧 有个小问题 我不知道怎么引电 |
[09:44] | That’s okay. You have time to practice. | 没关系 你有时间可以练习一下 |
[09:46] | Let’s say all this goes perfectly. | 假设一切顺利 |
[09:48] | How does a brownout get us into the closed unit of Eichen? | 灯火管制时我们怎么进入艾兴之屋的封闭区域 |
[09:52] | The system takes five minutes to reboot. | 系统需要五分钟时间重启 |
[09:54] | In that five minutes all the alarms will be turned off, | 在此期间所有警报都会关闭 |
[09:57] | The key card should work. | 门卡应该可以用 |
[09:58] | Liam, you and I get Stiles to the gate of the closed unit. | 利亚姆 你和我帮助斯泰尔斯到达封闭区域 |
[10:05] | But after that, he has to go on his own. | 但在那之后 就要看他自己的了 |
[10:06] | We can’t get past the mountain ash barrier. | 我们没法通过花楸粉 |
[10:14] | And when we’re gone, | 我们走之后 |
[10:15] | all anyone’s going to think is that there was a reboot | 所有人都会以为是灯火管制 |
[10:16] | of the security system caused by a brownout. | 所引起的安保系统重启 |
[10:20] | Uh, any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[10:22] | How do we get into Eichen House in the first place? | 我们一开始怎么进艾兴之屋啊 |
[10:23] | What’s our worst-case scenario? | 出现最坏情况怎么办 |
[10:24] | What if I can’t do it? | 如果我做不到呢 |
[10:25] | Okay, admittedly, a lot could go wrong. | 说实话 可能会发生很多意外 |
[10:28] | Everything could go wrong. | 任何环节都有可能出错 |
[10:29] | Guys, if we don’t do this, | 各位 如果我们不这么做 |
[10:32] | we lose Lydia. | 就会失去莉迪亚 |
[10:34] | She’s going to die in there tonight. | 她今晚就会死在那里 |
[10:37] | And she might take a lot of innocent people with her. | 还可能会害死很多无辜的人 |
[11:08] | Have you ever actually put that thing on someone? | 你真的让人戴过这东西吗 |
[11:15] | Not in years. | 很久都没试过了 |
[11:20] | Close the doors, would you? | 帮忙关门好吗 |
[11:24] | How do you know it still works? | 你怎么知道它还能用 |
[11:25] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[11:27] | I suppose we should give it a try. | 所以我们得试试看 |
[11:56] | What? | 什么 |
[11:57] | Do it. Do your thing. | 动手吧 用你的超能力 |
[11:59] | What thing? I don’t have a thing. | 什么超能力 我没有啊 |
[12:01] | You did it before. You had to learn how, right? | 你以前做过啊 肯定是学会的吧 |
[12:04] | Actually, no. | 并不是 |
[12:06] | It just happened. | 就自然而然发生了 |
[12:07] | How did you learned to fight with a sword? | 那你怎么学会用剑的 |
[12:11] | So you’ve never worked for anything | 所以你从来没努力过 |
[12:13] | and basically you’re a cheater? | 一直都是靠投机取巧吗 |
[12:15] | This wasn’t my idea. | 这不是我的主意 |
[12:16] | How are we even getting past the front gate? | 大门要怎么进去 |
[12:19] | I have a guy on the inside. | 我有关系 |
[12:21] | And stop changing the subject. Do your thing. | 不要转移话题了 专心点 |
[12:34] | It didn’t work. | 没成功 |
[12:41] | No, it didn’t. | 对 |
[12:55] | Just promise you’re not coming back in one of these. | 你可别被装在这里面回来 |
[12:58] | We’re coming back with Lydia. | 我们会带着莉迪亚回来的 |
[13:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:03] | We still don’t know who’s actually doing this. | 我们还不知道凶手到底是谁 |
[13:07] | Who the beast is. | 那只野兽到底是谁 |
[13:09] | We’ll find out. | 会查清楚的 |
[13:12] | You think it’s someone we know? | 你觉得会是我们认识的人吗 |
[13:13] | I hope not. | 但愿不是 |
[13:14] | You think he even knows he’s doing it? | 你觉得他知道自己在干这些事吗 |
[13:16] | How are you so sure it’s a he? | 你怎么知道是个男的 |
[13:21] | You still mad at me? | 你还在生我的气吗 |
[13:22] | No. | 没有 |
[13:24] | But if you try to kill my son again, | 但你如果再想杀我儿子 |
[13:25] | I’ll put you in one of these myself. | 我会亲手把你装进去 |
[13:31] | She’s still mad. | 她还在生气 |
[13:35] | That’s the worst plan I’ve ever heard. | 这简直是我听过最糟糕的计划 |
[13:36] | Okay, the plan is perfect | 计划非常完美 |
[13:38] | and it’ll work perfectly, | 也会很顺利 |
[13:39] | especially if you agree to drive the van. | 尤其是有你当司机的话 |
[13:42] | Is the sheriff on board with this? | 警长也同意这件事吗 |
[13:45] | How do you think I got the keys? | 不然你觉得我怎么会有钥匙 |
[13:46] | I thought you stole them. | 我以为是你偷的 |
[13:47] | While that’s a perfectly reasonable assumption, | 虽然你这个猜想非常合理 |
[13:49] | I did not steal them. | 但我并没有偷 |
[13:51] | And we need you because all of the Eichen guards | 我们需要你 因为艾兴之屋的其他门卫 |
[13:52] | know all of the sheriff’s deputies, okay. | 都认识警长手下的人 |
[13:54] | We need a real deputy. | 需要请真警员 |
[13:55] | And one who won’t ask questions. | 而且是不会多问的警员 |
[13:57] | It’s not safe to bring me along. | 带我过去不安全 |
[14:02] | I’m dangerous. | 我很危险 |
[14:04] | So is the giant murdering werewolf that’s killed over 30 people, | 那个杀了30多人的巨型狼人也很危险 |
[14:07] | But somehow didn’t kill you. | 但是它却没有杀死你 |
[14:17] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[14:20] | No. | 不可以 |
[14:21] | Did your mother really try to kill you? | 你妈妈以前真的对你下过杀手吗 |
[14:23] | Did your mother try to leave you in the desert with skinwalkers? | 你妈妈真的把你扔在沙漠里 跟剥皮行者殊死搏斗吗 |
[14:26] | Are you really going to try to kill her first? | 你真的打算先杀了她吗 |
[14:32] | Why’d you take off the goggles? | 你为什么摘下了护目镜 |
[14:36] | Because this time you’re gonna do it. | 因为这次要来真的了 |
[14:38] | And it’s gonna work. | 而且必须成功 |
[14:41] | Because this is the only | 因为只有这样 |
[14:41] | way we’re getting Lydia out of Eichen house. | 我们才能救莉迪亚离开艾兴之屋 |
[14:53] | Kira, it’s working. | 吉良 有效果了 |
[15:01] | -我们走吧 -好 | |
[15:18] | My dad’s got the lab working on the shoe prints. | 我爸爸已经请鉴证科调查鞋印了 |
[15:20] | But, uh we’re both kind of mystified about | 但是我们都想不通 |
[15:22] | how giant clawed werewolf feet turn back into a pair of sneakers. | 为什么巨大的爪印忽然变成了拖鞋印 |
[15:26] | Argent said it wouldn’t be like anything we’ve ever seen before. | 阿金斯说这东西我们以前绝对没见过 |
[15:28] | Did he say it was going to defy the laws of physics? | 他有没有说这东西会违反物理规律 |
[15:33] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会来这里 |
[15:37] | I still need to graduate. | 我还得毕业啊 |
[15:38] | No. No. What you need is to be beaten severely with a lead pipe | 不不 你需要一顿猛揍 而且要用 |
[15:42] | wrapped in barbed wire… | 带刺的铅管来揍… |
[15:43] | Okay, I admit that mistakes were made. | 好吧 我承认我犯了错 |
[15:45] | Murders. Some murders were made. | 不 你直接创造了犯人 杀人凶手 |
[15:48] | You know how the soviets helped us win world war II? | 知道苏维埃如何帮我们打赢了二战吗 |
[15:51] | They knew how to make it through a Russian winter. | 他们知道如何度过俄罗斯的冬天 |
[15:54] | That it? Okay. Thank you, theo. Very informative. | 仅此而已吗 谢谢你 西奥 真是帮大忙了 |
[15:57] | If you’re planning to break Lydia out of Eichen house, | 如果你想从艾兴之屋救出莉迪亚 |
[15:59] | You still need to get past the mountain ash. | 你还需要越过花楸灰 |
[16:01] | We can make it through. | 我们过得去 |
[16:03] | You can’t, Scott. | 你过不去 斯科特 |
[16:05] | What do you really want? | 你到底想怎样 |
[16:06] | I know you saw the fresco. | 我知道你看到过壁画 |
[16:08] | Two seriously pissed off creatures, | 两只非常愤怒的生物 |
[16:09] | the hellhound and the beast, | 地狱恶犬和野兽 |
[16:11] | fighting over a pile of dead bodies. | 在争夺一堆尸体 |
[16:13] | I don’t want to be one of the bodies, it’s that simple. | 我不想成为尸体 就这么简单 |
[16:16] | I can get you to Lydia. | 我可以带你去找莉迪亚 |
[16:20] | Or we can see who gets to her first. | 或者我们可以看看谁的动作更快 |
[16:27] | There’s no way he knows what Valack’s doing. | 他肯定不知道瓦里克在干什么 |
[16:28] | Why’s he so interested in her? | 为什么他对她这么感兴趣 |
[16:31] | He probably thinks what we’re all thinking. | 他可能跟我们想得一样 |
[16:32] | That Lydia’s got something bigger to do with this. | 莉迪亚在这件事中的角色没这么简单 |
[16:37] | That maybe she’s the only one who can actually save us. | 甚至她可能是唯一能够拯救我们的人 |
[16:40] | I appreciate you sharing your thoughts, but if you don’t mind, | 很感谢你分享了你的想法 但不介意的话 |
[16:43] | I have recommendations to write. | 我得写推荐信了 |
[16:46] | Natalie, you know what’s going on. | 娜塔莉 你知道发生了什么 |
[16:49] | You know about the closed unit in Eichen house. | 你知道艾兴之屋的封闭区域 |
[16:50] | And you know what’s down there. | 你知道那底下有什么 |
[16:54] | I know how to survive in Beacon Hills. | 我知道怎么在比肯山生存 |
[16:56] | That’s what I know. | 这我了解 |
[16:57] | Then just check on her. What if I’m right? | 那你去看看她 万一我没说错呢 |
[17:03] | You know, my mother-in-law, Lorraine, | 我的婆婆洛林 |
[17:05] | predicted her wife’s death. | 预言了她妻子的死 |
[17:07] | And when I was in college, I was overcome with this feeling | 我上大学时 有种强烈的感觉 |
[17:10] | that something terrible was happening to my sister. | 我妹妹当时正遭遇不测 |
[17:14] | When I called her, she was in the hospital | 我打给她 她急性阑尾炎发作 |
[17:16] | with a burst appendix. | 进了医院 |
[17:18] | These moments happen for everyone. | 每个人都会这样 |
[17:21] | And you know what they’re called? | 你知道他们怎么叫这种现象吗 |
[17:22] | Undeniable proof of the supernatural? | 超自然的铁证 |
[17:24] | Coincidence. | 巧合 |
[17:27] | Take a look at this. | 你看看这些吧 |
[17:30] | It might expand your definition of, uh, coincidence. | 你可能会扩大对巧合的定义 |
[17:47] | She took out the whole school? | 她把整所学校整断电了 |
[17:48] | She took out the whole grid. | 她把整个电网弄瘫痪了 |
[17:50] | Look, I failed every single practice try. | 我每次尝试都失败了 |
[17:54] | This isn’t going to work. | 这行不通的 |
[17:55] | How far can we get without the brownout? | 无法进行灯火管制的话我们怎么办 |
[17:57] | – The front door. – We’re going. | -前门 -直接去 |
[17:59] | Scott, we went through boxes of light bulbs. | 斯科特 我们试了好几盒灯泡 |
[18:02] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[18:04] | You can do this. | 你能做到 |
[18:05] | The key card won’t work unless there’s a reboot. | 不重启门卡就用不了 |
[18:07] | And there’s no reboot without a brownout. | 没有灯火管制就不会重启 |
[18:09] | I know you can do this. | 我知道你能做到 |
[18:16] | Anyone here think she can’t? | 有人觉得她做不到吗 |
[18:20] | Not me. | 我觉得行 |
[18:22] | I was the one who put you in the plan. | 是我把你拉进来的 |
[18:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:30] | “I believe in you too, Kira.” | “我也相信你 吉良” |
[18:32] | I’m the one who’s going to be locked in | 出了事我会跟她一起 |
[18:34] | an electrical room with her. | 被困在配电室 |
[18:38] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
[18:48] | You guys are all crazy. We’re gonna die. | 你们全都疯了 我们会死的 |
[18:55] | Please remember to follow visitor procedure. | 请记得遵守访客程序 |
[18:57] | Eichen house has a wide range of patients | 艾兴之屋有很多种病人 |
[18:59] | and we cannot guarantee the safety of those | 如果违反规定 我们可没法 |
[19:02] | who deviate from the rules. | 保证你们的安全 |
[19:30] | Delivery to the morgue. | 送进停尸房 |
[19:38] | I don’t see you on the list. | 名单上没有你 |
[19:41] | You heard about the animal attacks, right? | 你听说了动物袭击事件 对吧 |
[19:44] | The hospital ran out of refrigerated drawers | 医院冷冻屉都装满了 |
[19:45] | and Eichen’s got the only other up-to-code morgue in the county. | 而艾兴之屋有县里唯二符合标准的停尸房 |
[19:48] | Let’s have a look. | 我看一眼 |
[19:50] | I don’t think you want to do that. | 我觉得还是不看为好 |
[19:51] | The stench back there almost made me pass out while driving. | 后面的尸臭让我开车时差点晕了 |
[19:55] | Open the back of the van, please. | 请打开车厢门 |
[20:13] | I’ll need to log the names off the toe tags. | 我得记录脚趾标签上的名字 |
[20:16] | There’s significant decomp. | 尸体高度腐败了 |
[20:18] | They were found in the county tunnels way past rigor. | 尸僵很久之后才在县隧道被发现 |
[20:20] | Open them up, please. | 请打开尸袋 |
[20:49] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[20:50] | Go, just go. | 走 快走 |
[21:13] | Not again, Nelson. | 别再这样了 尼尔森 |
[21:22] | – It’s natural. – So is 50,000 volts. | -这很正常 -五万伏特也是 |
[21:54] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[21:56] | Never again. | 再也不干这种事了 |
[22:01] | Fifteen minutes. Starting now. | 十五分钟 开始倒计时 |
[22:09] | We’re in. We did it. | 我们进来了 成功了 |
[22:11] | Don’t get too excited. Getting out’s the hard part. | 别太激动 出去才难 |
[22:14] | Twelve minutes. | 十二分钟 |
[22:28] | Okay, Kira. You can do this. | 吉良 你能做到的 |
[22:33] | Eleven minutes. | 十一分钟 |
[23:15] | I think it’s these. | 我想是这些线 |
[23:16] | But they’re covered in rubber. | 但上面有橡胶 |
[23:27] | You want to electrocute yourself? | 你想电死自己吗 |
[23:29] | I’ll heal. | 我会自愈的 |
[23:30] | Not if you die. | 你死了就不会了 |
[23:40] | I didn’t die. | 我没死 |
[23:46] | Four minutes. | 四分钟 |
[24:05] | What are they doing there? | 他们在那里做什么 |
[24:07] | I don’t know. Their rounds should’ve ended five minutes ago. | 不知道 他们五分钟前就该巡视完了 |
[24:13] | I can take them. | 我能放倒他们 |
[24:15] | No one’s taking anyone. | 不能放倒他们 |
[24:16] | How much time? | 还有多久 |
[24:20] | Three minutes. | 三分钟 |
[24:21] | I’ll just knock them out and hide the bodies. | 把他们打晕然后藏起来 |
[24:24] | Oh, my god, please stop. | 天啊 别这么说了 |
[24:27] | Did you take the doctor? | 你把医生抓走了吗 |
[24:30] | – What? – Did you take the doctor? | -什么 -你把医生抓走了吗 |
[24:33] | I haven’t had my medication. I need ten milligrams at 8 am, | 我还没吃药 早八点需要10毫克 |
[24:36] | 15 milligrams at 1 pm, and no more than 20 at dinner. | 中午一点15毫克 晚餐不超过20毫克 |
[24:39] | – We’ll get the doctor… – Dr. Fenris. | -我们这就去找医生 -芬瑞斯医生 |
[24:43] | Dr. Fenris. | 芬瑞斯医生 |
[24:45] | They took Dr. Fenris. | 他们抓走了芬瑞斯医生 |
[24:52] | I can smell how nervous you are. | 我能闻出来你有多紧张 |
[24:54] | Not helping. | 完全没用 |
[24:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:00] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[25:03] | It’s just like we practiced. | 就像我们之前练习的那样 |
[25:04] | You mean like when I caused a major blackout? | 你是说我造成大规模断电的那次 |
[25:07] | Not like that, no. | 不是那样 不是 |
[25:15] | Ten seconds. Nine, | 十秒钟 九 |
[25:18] | – Eight… – Please stop counting. | -八 -求你别数了 |
[25:31] | Why isn’t it working? | 为什么没用 |
[25:33] | Because I have no idea what I’m doing. | 因为我不知道自己在做什么 |
[25:40] | I haven’t had my medication. I need to see the doctor. | 我还没吃药 我需要看医生 |
[25:43] | They took Dr. Fenris. | 他们抓走了芬瑞斯医生 |
[25:45] | Hey, somebody shut him up. | 谁能让他闭嘴 |
[25:47] | I need to see the doctor. | 我得看医生 |
[25:49] | Shut him up. | 让他闭嘴 |
[26:06] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[26:15] | Kira, nothing’s happening. | 吉良 没有作用 |
[26:17] | I’m aware of that. I don’t want to lose control | 我知道 我不想失去控制 |
[26:19] | because I’m scared I might fry the entire system. | 因为我害怕会破坏整个系统 |
[26:24] | Stop worrying about what you might do. | 别担心你可能会造成的后果 |
[26:27] | This isn’t about you or me. | 这和你我都没有关系 |
[26:31] | It’s about Lydia. We’re here to save Lydia. | 这关系到莉迪亚 我们要从这里救出莉迪亚 |
[26:37] | We’re here to save our friend. | 我们来是为了救我们的朋友 |
[26:57] | Kira, it’s working. | 吉良 有效果了 |
[27:01] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[27:20] | She did it. Kira did it. | 她做到了 吉良做到了 |
[27:21] | Five minutes to get to Lydia. | 有五分钟时间救出莉迪亚 |
[27:26] | Where’s the card reader? | 读卡器在哪 |
[27:30] | It should be here. It has to be here. | 应该在这的 肯定在这 |
[27:32] | They must have taken it out when The Dread Doctors got through. | 他们肯定在恐怖博士来过后就转移了 |
[27:35] | Are you telling me we came all the way down here | 你要告诉我 我们花了这么大力气来到这里 |
[27:37] | just to be stopped by an ordinary key? Are you kidding me? | 却被一枚普通钥匙阻拦吗 你在开玩笑吗 |
[27:41] | We don’t need a key. | 我们不需要钥匙 |
[27:47] | Not if we can break it down. | 如果我们能把它拆了的话 |
[28:00] | South gate clear, over. | 南门安全 完毕 |
[28:28] | Do I make you nervous? | 我让你紧张了吗 |
[28:31] | Shouldn’t you already know the answer to that? | 你不是已经知道答案了吗 |
[28:34] | Well, I thought it would be more polite to ask. | 好吧 我觉得问一下会更礼貌 |
[28:37] | But yes, | 但没错 |
[28:39] | a girl your age shouldn’t have a resting heart rate | 你这么大的女孩的静息心率不该 |
[28:41] | of a 110 beats per minute. | 达到每分钟110下 |
[28:45] | How about you unshackle me from this thing | 不如你解开我身上的这东西 |
[28:49] | and we’ll both be a little more at ease? | 我们都能轻松些 怎么样 |
[28:55] | How stupid do you think I am? | 你觉得我有多蠢 |
[28:58] | Since I highly doubt you | 我非常怀疑你想 |
[28:59] | want me to answer that question honestly, | 听到我诚实的回答 |
[29:02] | let me propose an alternative. | 我还有另外的一个提议 |
[29:06] | You set me free | 你把我放了 |
[29:10] | and I’ll tell you a secret | 我就告诉你一个 |
[29:12] | about those talons sitting in that jar over there. | 那罐子里鹰爪的秘密 |
[29:19] | I may be blind, | 我也许看不见 |
[29:21] | but my other senses paint a very detailed picture. | 但我的其他感觉能够描绘出很精确的画面 |
[29:27] | I know the talons were created by The Dread Doctors. | 我知道鹰爪是恐怖博士创造的 |
[29:32] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[29:34] | So Theo believes he can fit them onto his own claws | 西奥以为他能把那些鹰爪 |
[29:39] | like a couple of press-on nails? | 像戴护甲一样戴到自己手上 |
[29:42] | Use them to siphon the power from the beast? | 用它们吸取野兽的力量吗 |
[29:47] | Good luck with that. | 祝你们好运 |
[29:51] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[29:52] | The Dread Doctors would have | 恐怖博士给这些 |
[29:53] | designed those talons with a specific frequency. | 鹰爪设定了一个特殊的频率 |
[29:58] | For a specific person. | 特定的人才能佩戴 |
[30:02] | As a genetic chimera yourself, | 你身为一个奇美拉 |
[30:04] | I would’ve thought you’d understand | 我还以为你能明白 |
[30:06] | how often the body rejects an organ. | 身体会经常排斥移植器官 |
[30:10] | Especially from an outside donor. | 尤其是源于非亲属捐赠者 |
[30:18] | If he puts them on, then… | 如果他戴上鹰爪 那么 |
[30:23] | Yes, Hayden. They’ll kill him. | 没错 海登 它们会杀死他 |
[30:48] | Guys, we’re running out of time. | 伙计们 我们没时间了 |
[30:55] | We can’t. The mountain ash. It’s too much. | 我们不行 花楸灰太多了 |
[31:03] | Hit me. | 打我 |
[31:05] | What? | 什么 |
[31:08] | Hit me. | 打我 |
[31:10] | I’ll get angry then I’ll get stronger. | 我愤怒时会变强 |
[31:14] | Hit him. Hit him! | 打他 快打他 |
[31:16] | I tried to take your powers. | 我想要夺走你的力量 |
[31:19] | I tried to kill you. | 我想杀掉你 |
[31:21] | Hit me. | 打我啊 |
[31:22] | He also left you for dead. | 他还对你见死不救 |
[31:24] | I wanted you dead. | 我想让你死 |
[31:29] | Do it again. | 再来 |
[31:34] | It’s gotta be harder than that. | 得再狠点 |
[31:35] | Do it! | 来呀 |
[31:38] | Do it! | 使劲 |
[31:43] | Yeah! | 这就对了 |
[31:51] | You angry? | 你愤怒吗 |
[31:56] | Let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[32:06] | Stiles, go. | 斯泰尔斯 快去 |
[32:11] | 只有两分钟了 | |
[32:26] | Stiles… | 斯泰尔斯 |
[32:30] | You can’t be here. | 你不能来这 |
[32:40] | You’re going to die if you stay. | 你留下来会死的 |
[32:44] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[32:57] | Those guards shouldn’t be there. | 这些保安不该出现的 |
[32:59] | We could get past them. | 我们可以冲出去 |
[33:01] | We could. | 我们是可以 |
[33:02] | But we don’t want to set off any alarm until Lydia is out. | 但莉迪亚出来前 我们不能触发警报 |
[33:06] | Perimeter security, check in, please. | 外围安保 请汇报情况 |
[33:10] | Perimeter, do you copy? | 外围安保 收到吗 |
[33:18] | Stiles, he’s coming. | 斯泰尔斯 他来了 |
[33:19] | Lydia, I’m not leaving you here. | 莉迪亚 我不会把你丢在这 |
[33:21] | You have to. | 你必须走 |
[33:26] | Stiles, go. | 斯泰尔斯 快走 |
[33:30] | Please. | 求你了 |
[34:06] | Visiting hours are well past over. | 探访时间早就过了 |
[34:09] | We’re not here to visit. | 我们不是访客 |
[34:15] | We’re here for Lydia Martin. | 我们要带走莉迪亚·马丁 |
[34:37] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[34:38] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[34:40] | Hello, this is Natalie Martin. | 你好 我是娜塔莉·马丁 |
[34:41] | I need to see my daughter immediately. | 我需要立刻见我的女儿 |
[34:45] | Open the gate. | 开门 |
[35:13] | It’s started. | 开始了 |
[35:14] | We need to get you out of here. | 我得带你离开这 |
[35:16] | What about the others? | 那其他人呢 |
[35:17] | They should already be back at the morgue. Let’s go. | 他们应该已经回停尸房了 走吧 |
[35:29] | Stay focused, Lydia. | 集中精力 莉迪亚 |
[35:35] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[35:36] | I’ve amplified your abilities. | 我增强了你的能力 |
[35:38] | Something that might just save the lives of your friends. | 这很可能会拯救你朋友们的性命 |
[35:43] | Theo and Hayden. They found it. | 西奥和海登 他们发现它了 |
[35:47] | They were looking for Noah, but they found a symbol. | 他们在找诺亚 但发现了一个记号 |
[35:52] | A circle inside of another circle, | 环环相套 |
[35:55] | carved into a wall. | 刻在墙上 |
[35:58] | The symbol of Scott’s pack. | 斯科特族群的记号 |
[36:01] | It was more than a symbol, wasn’t it? | 那不只是一个记号 对吧 |
[36:03] | It was a promise to reunite them. | 是将他们重新联合的承诺 |
[36:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:07] | But has Scott done it yet? | 斯科特已经做到了吗 |
[36:08] | Will he be coming for you? | 他会来找你吗 |
[36:11] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[36:15] | But it’s not Scott. | 但不是斯科特 |
[36:42] | We’re never going to get through. | 我们冲不出去的 |
[36:45] | You’ve gotten through it before, though, right? | 但你以前冲过一次 对吧 |
[36:48] | Ah, it was a life and death situation. | 对 但那是个生死关头 |
[36:50] | And this isn’t? | 现在不是吗 |
[36:52] | This isn’t just a circle. | 这次不只是个花楸灰圈 |
[36:54] | There’s mountain ash in half the building. | 这里半栋楼里都有花楸灰 |
[37:03] | Stiles and Lydia had five minutes to get in and out. | 斯泰尔斯和莉迪亚有五分钟时间出来 |
[37:07] | It’s been almost ten. The reboot’s over. | 快过去十分钟了 系统已经重启完了 |
[37:10] | And the key card doesn’t work anymore. | 门卡已经失效了 |
[37:13] | And then there’s the four security guards. | 还有四个保安 |
[37:14] | What guards? | 什么保安 |
[37:16] | Those guards. | 那些保安 |
[37:26] | I can’t believe this is actually a medical establishment. | 这里居然也能叫医疗机构 |
[37:28] | Now what would a pack of chimeras want with a banshee? | 奇美拉族群为什么会想要一个报丧女妖 |
[37:31] | I don’t want a banshee. | 我没想要报丧女妖 |
[37:33] | I’m looking for a Hellhound. | 我要找一头地狱恶犬 |
[37:47] | You wanted a Hellhound… | 你想找地狱恶犬 |
[37:52] | I think you found one. | 你已经找到了 |
[38:47] | Lockdown. | 禁闭了 |
[40:12] | Come on. | 快 |
[40:14] | We’re getting Lydia out of here. | 我们要救出莉迪亚 |