时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – What is it? – It’s just a kid underneath? | -是什么 -本质上还是个孩子 |
[00:05] | Someone like us. | 和我们一样 |
[00:07] | You wield the sword, but the fox wields you. | 你控制着剑 可狐狸控制着你 |
[00:10] | I should’ve stayed in the desert with the skinwalkers. | 我就应该跟剥皮行者一起留在沙漠 |
[00:11] | – You can stop it. – I can’t! | -你能控制住 -我做不到 |
[00:14] | I was part of an e-o-d team in Afghanistan. | 我以前是阿富汗一支拆弹部队的成员 |
[00:16] | It’s called a hellhound. | 被称为地狱恶犬 |
[00:17] | You’ve got a resistance to fire. | 你不怕火 |
[00:19] | How flame retardant are you? | 你有多不怕火 |
[00:29] | It happens every night. | 每晚都会这样 |
[00:33] | I don’t know when and I don’t know what triggers it, | 我不知道什么时候 也不知道起因是什么 |
[00:35] | But at some point every night, I leave. | 但是每晚的某个时间点 我会起身离开 |
[00:40] | When I come back, I find burned clothes and blood. | 等我醒转过来 就会发现被烧烂的衣服和血迹 |
[00:45] | If I didn’t know certain things, I’d call it sleepwalking. | 如果不是我发现了什么 我会以为是梦游 |
[00:50] | But I’m not just wandering out the door. | 但是我并不是在无意义地游荡 |
[00:53] | I’m heading out with purpose. | 我是有目标地在走 |
[00:56] | I’m searching for something. | 我在寻找着什么 |
[00:59] | That’s why I need you to follow me. | 所以我需要你跟着我 |
[01:06] | I need to know where I’m going and what I’m doing. | 我需要知道我去了哪里 做了什么 |
[01:12] | If people are getting hurt because of me… | 如果因为我 有人受了伤 |
[01:18] | If I’m adding to the body count… | 如果镇上的死亡数量跟我有关 |
[01:21] | I have to know. | 我必须知道 |
[01:24] | When I wake up at night, when it takes over, | 当我在夜里醒来 被它控制的时候 |
[01:28] | I want you to follow me. | 我要你跟着我 |
[01:31] | And if you have to… | 如果需要的话… |
[01:34] | I want you to stop me. | 我要你阻止我 |
[02:09] | He’s headed to the school. | 他往学校去了 |
[02:11] | Why’s Parrish headed to the school? | 为什么帕里什会往学校去 |
[02:13] | It’s not Parrish. At least not right now. | 那不是帕里什 至少现在不是 |
[02:15] | Okay, why’s a hellhound going to the school? | 好吧 为什么地狱恶犬要去学校 |
[02:18] | Cause he’s got a yearning for higher education. | 因为他想受到高等教育 |
[02:21] | Liam, hellhound’s at the school, | 利亚姆 地狱恶犬要去学校 |
[02:22] | so, we’re going to the school. Okay? | 我们就得去 懂吗 |
[03:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:41] | Where’s Parrish? | 帕里什在哪里 |
[03:43] | I lost him. He’s moving too fast. | 我跟丢了 他速度太快 |
[03:47] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[03:49] | That guy’s not moving at all. | 他根本没有动 |
[04:28] | Look… | 你看… |
[04:48] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[04:52] | It’s a trap. | 这是陷阱 |
[04:58] | Please… | 求你了… |
[05:03] | You can’t help him. | 你帮不了他 |
[05:14] | That’s big. No one said it was that big. | 好大 没人说过这玩意居然这么大 |
[05:17] | I did. | 我说了 |
[05:37] | What the hell’s happening? | 到底什么情况 |
[05:40] | It’s getting smarter. | 它越来越聪明了 |
[06:20] | I’m headed in for my shift. | 我要去上班了 |
[06:22] | You guys think you’ll be okay for the night? | 你们今晚没关系吗 |
[06:25] | Do we really need to do this? | 真的要这样做吗 |
[06:27] | Deaton said the desert wolf can’t get her power back | 德亚顿说除非荒野之狼在满月时杀死我 |
[06:29] | unless she comes for me on a full moon. | 否则没办法拿回她的力量 |
[06:31] | Just because there are rules to taking power | 虽然夺回力量有规则 |
[06:33] | doesn’t mean she plans to follow them. | 但并不代表她会遵守 |
[06:35] | Yeah, well, I’ve come up with a rule of my own… | 没错 而且我也有自己的原则 |
[06:43] | Never be too careful. | 小心驶得万年船 |
[07:03] | I can’t believe we’re supposed to play a lacrosse game tomorrow. | 我们明天居然就要打曲棍球比赛了 |
[07:07] | I actually forgot until I saw the banner. | 看到横幅我才想起来 |
[07:13] | We’re totally out of practice. | 我们根本没有训练 |
[07:15] | I know. | 是啊 |
[07:16] | We’re probably going to lose. | 估计会输 |
[07:18] | We’re not going to lose. | 不会输的 |
[08:42] | So you’re just going to leave? | 所以你要走了吗 |
[08:45] | What about your parents? | 你的父母呢 |
[08:47] | They barely noticed when I died the first time. | 我第一次死的时候他们都没注意到 |
[08:51] | Look at this… | 你看… |
[08:53] | This is life in Beacon Hills. | 这就是比肯山的生活 |
[08:56] | This is what happens. | 总会发生这样的事 |
[08:59] | It doesn’t hurt. | 不疼 |
[09:07] | It’s just taking forever to heal. | 只是一直不愈合 |
[09:12] | But you are healing. | 但是你在愈合吧 |
[09:15] | Maybe it’s taking longer because of how bad you were hurt, | 也许花的时间比较长 因为伤势重 |
[09:18] | but it’s happening. | 但是它在愈合 |
[09:20] | I mean, look at you. | 你看 |
[09:21] | You can make yourself invisible… | 你可以隐身… |
[09:23] | You’re fast. You’re strong. | 速度很快 十分强壮 |
[09:27] | People like me need people like you to save our asses. | 我这样的人需要你这样的人来拯救 |
[09:34] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[09:36] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不需要 |
[09:38] | You’re too smart to need anyone. | 你这么聪明 不需要任何人 |
[09:40] | And it’s the smart ones who always survive. | 聪明的人总能活下来 |
[09:42] | Then survive with me. | 那就跟我一起活下来吧 |
[09:45] | Look, Scott’s going to have a plan. | 斯科特会有计划的 |
[09:47] | They always do. | 他们总会有计划 |
[09:49] | A couple of weeks ago, | 几周前 |
[09:49] | he brought Hayden in here with cell phone jammers | 带海登来了这里 带着手机信号干扰器 |
[09:51] | to block the frequency of the dread doctor… | 来屏蔽恐怖博士的频率 |
[09:59] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[10:06] | It’s frequency. | 关键就是频率 |
[10:08] | Every time the beast shows up. | 每次那只野兽出现都是因为频率 |
[10:10] | Liam and Hayden saw it at the cell transmission towers. | 利亚姆和海登在手机信号塔里见到了它 |
[10:12] | The attack downtown happened | 市中心发生的那场袭击 |
[10:13] | right near the radio astronomy observatory. | 就在无线电天文台附近 |
[10:15] | Uh, Deaton was attacked by the beast at an army base | 德亚顿被野兽袭击的地方是一个军事基地 |
[10:17] | which has huge radar arrays. | 有巨大的雷达阵 |
[10:19] | Still not getting it. | 我还是没懂 |
[10:20] | The beast always shows up near a transmission source. | 野兽总是出现在信号传输源的附近 |
[10:24] | What if that’s how the dread doctors are doing it? | 如果恐怖博士就是用这个方法呢 |
[10:26] | By broadcasting a high-frequency transmission. | 通过放出一种高频信号 |
[10:29] | So we should be looking for some sort of transmission? | 所以我们要找的是某种信号吗 |
[10:34] | We don’t have to look. | 我们不用找 |
[10:35] | While tonight’s game is a charity event, | 今晚的比赛是一场慈善活动 |
[10:37] | we hear Devenford Prep and Beacon Hills have a long-standing rivalry. | 听说德文福德预科和比肯山有长期竞争关系 |
[10:41] | Devenford always plays to win, | 德文福德总能比赢 |
[10:43] | but especially when it’s for charity. | 特别是慈善比赛 |
[10:45] | And especially when 100% of the proceeds | 尤其是收益百分百 |
[10:47] | go to the winning team, isn’t that right? | 归于获胜队 对吗 |
[10:49] | Which is why we’ll be 100% kicking Beacon Hills ass. | 所以我们百分百会踢爆比肯山高中 |
[10:53] | Tickets still available for purchase. | 购票仍在进行 |
[10:55] | This is Kathleen Cassidy for KQNB. | 我是KQNB台的凯瑟琳·卡西迪 |
[10:57] | The local news always covers the game. | 本地新闻台总会转播比赛 |
[11:00] | There could be two, maybe three vans. | 可能会有两辆甚至三辆转播车 |
[11:03] | All of them transmitting. | 都在发射信号 |
[11:05] | Are you saying that thing’s going to be out there tonight? | 你的意思是那东西今晚会出动吗 |
[11:07] | I’m saying… people are going to die. | 我是说 有人会死 |
[11:17] | A lot of people. | 很多人 |
[11:25] | Mason says it’s transferred by frequency. | 梅森说是通过频率来交流的 |
[11:27] | It’s high-powered. | 力量很强 |
[11:28] | Like it has to be a really strong signal. | 必须是很强的信号 |
[11:30] | And that’s causing it to shift? | 能让它变形 |
[11:32] | No. I don’t think it’s just that. | 不 我觉得不只是这样 |
[11:34] | Last night Argent said that it’s getting smarter. | 昨晚阿金斯说它变得更聪明了 |
[11:36] | What if the dread doctors | 万一恐怖博士 |
[11:37] | are trying to make the beast grow faster? | 正在试图让野兽更快成长呢 |
[11:40] | – With frequencies? – No, by shifting. | -通过频率 -不 通过变形 |
[11:42] | The frequency is just the trigger. | 频率只是引线 |
[11:43] | The important part is when it shifts into the werewolf. | 关键在于它变成狼人的时候 |
[11:47] | -就像彼得 -没错 | |
[11:49] | Yeah, when Peter was an alpha, | 当彼得还是阿尔法狼的时候 |
[11:50] | he got stronger every full moon. | 他每次月圆都会变得更强大 |
[11:52] | Eventually, the burns healed and he was back to normal. | 最终烧伤痊愈 他恢复正常 |
[11:54] | So the dread doctors don’t want to wait for the full moon. | 所以恐怖博士不想等到月圆 |
[11:57] | They want the beast to be | 他们想让野兽 |
[11:57] | as strong as possible, as fast as possible. | 变得尽量快 尽量强 |
[11:59] | Because of Parrish. | 因为帕里什 |
[12:01] | So if this is happening tonight, | 如果今晚会出事 |
[12:03] | what are we going to do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[12:04] | Uh, we’ve got one clue to go on. | 我们有一条线索可以追 |
[12:07] | This came from the hospital. | 这是从医院拿的 |
[12:10] | Whoever’s lurking inside the beast | 无论潜伏在野兽体内的是谁 |
[12:12] | is wearing a size 10 of indeterminate make. | 他大概穿着10码的鞋 |
[12:15] | Indeterminate? | 大概 |
[12:16] | Means, it’s a partial print. | 这是局部脚印 |
[12:17] | Basically, it was all we were able to get | 基本上是我们能得到的全部信息 |
[12:18] | considering all the fire, blood and carnage. | 毕竟大屠杀现场硝烟弥漫 遍地鲜血 |
[12:21] | How many size 10s are out there? | 有多少人穿10码的鞋 |
[12:23] | Only one with Parrish’s blood on the sole. | 但只有一个鞋底沾着帕里什的血 |
[12:26] | So are we going to try to get the game canceled? | 我们要去阻止比赛吗 |
[12:28] | No, no, we’re going to play, | 不 我们要比赛 |
[12:29] | but we’re just going to hope really hard | 但我们要尽力祈祷 |
[12:31] | that it doesn’t turn into a blood-soaked massacre. | 它不会变成一场大屠杀 |
[12:33] | Okay, but, um… | 好吧 但… |
[12:34] | Aren’t we kind of missing out on a chance to catch this thing? | 我们不是错过了抓住这东西的一个机会了 |
[12:37] | We don’t have the “who,” | 我们不知道是谁 |
[12:39] | but we have the “where” And the “when.” | 但我们知道时间地点 |
[12:45] | There’s too many people. | 人太多了 |
[12:47] | And we still don’t actually know if it’s going to happen. | 而且我们也不知道这事到底会不会发生 |
[12:50] | It just might end up being a regular lacrosse game. | 也许只会是个普通的曲棍球比赛呢 |
[12:53] | It’s possible, right? | 也有这可能啊 对吧 |
[12:55] | That’s absolutely possible. | 绝对有可能 |
[12:59] | So we’re still getting the game canceled? | 所以我们还是要阻止比赛吗 |
[13:00] | We’re getting the game canceled. | 我们去阻止比赛 |
[13:34] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[13:48] | Stiles, I’m… I’m not so sure I actually have that authority. | 斯泰尔斯 我不确定我有没有这权力 |
[13:52] | You’re the county Sheriff. | 你是县警长 |
[13:52] | You can’t cancel a high school lacrosse game? | 难道连高中曲棍球赛都取消不了吗 |
[13:55] | It’s a charity game | 这是慈善赛 |
[13:56] | which generates tens of thousands of dollars. | 会涉及到数万的善款 |
[13:58] | I’d have to go to the school board | 我要去学校董事会 |
[13:59] | with evidence of a credible threat. | 带上巨大威胁的铁证才行 |
[14:02] | A giant werewolf might rampage across the field killing people. | 一只巨型狼人可能会闯入现场杀人 |
[14:05] | That’s an incredible threat. | 那可是巨大的威胁 |
[14:07] | Look, we’re going to have a presence at the game already. | 我们会到赛场去维持秩序 |
[14:09] | I’ll double it, I’ll triple it. | 我会增加双倍警力 三倍 |
[14:11] | Triple… Dad, quadruple it. | 三倍… 老爸 要四倍 |
[14:12] | Octuple it. | 八倍都行 |
[14:15] | There’s always a person who could forfeit the game… | 有个人一直有权力弃赛 |
[14:18] | The coach. | 教练 |
[14:19] | Not when you’re stuck with a substitute who’s strictly by the book. | 除非你找个听话的人替上才行 |
[14:22] | What about Finstock? | 芬斯托克呢 |
[14:23] | Rehab for the last seven months. | 过去七个月都在康复中心 |
[14:26] | Maybe it’s time to check on his progress. | 也许该探望他的康复情况了 |
[14:36] | Oh, my… | 天啊… |
[14:45] | what? | 什么 |
[14:46] | Hey, coach, it’s Scott and Stiles. | 教练 是斯科特和斯泰尔斯 |
[14:55] | Coach, you’re in rehab. You didn’t have a lobotomy. | 教练你是在康复 又不是被人切了脑叶 |
[14:59] | Coach? | 教练 |
[15:03] | Don’t you touch it. | 不许碰 |
[15:06] | I’ve got nurse Gonzalez by the balls | 我上三步棋已经控制住了 |
[15:08] | of the last three moves and she knows it. | 和冈萨雷斯护士的对局 她也清楚这一点 |
[15:12] | Let it go. You’re checking out of this place now. | 别管了 你要离开这地方了 |
[15:14] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[15:16] | Okay, coach. But, we know you’re fine. | 好吧 教练 但我们知道你没病 |
[15:21] | I have a debilitating disease. | 我有衰竭性疾病 |
[15:26] | It’s called “I’m not going | 叫作”我不会再让 |
[15:27] | to take another arrow to my stomach-phobia.” | 肚子中一箭恐惧症” |
[15:30] | Look it up. | 去查查看啊 |
[15:31] | Nobody’s shooting arrows at anyone, okay? | 没人会朝人射箭 好吗 |
[15:33] | We just need you to coach the charity game. | 我们只是需要你指导慈善赛 |
[15:36] | Okay. | 是的 |
[15:37] | Charity? Not a chance. | 慈善 不可能 |
[15:39] | How exactly have you been | 你是怎么一直 |
[15:39] | conning them into letting you stay here? | 骗他们让你留在这儿的 |
[15:42] | I, uh… I have relapses. | 我有复发症 |
[15:44] | It’s… it’s serious. | 非常严重 |
[15:46] | I’ve had seven of them. | 七种复发症 |
[15:48] | So once a month? | 一月一种吗 |
[15:50] | Yeah, you see, uh, | 没错 你懂的 |
[15:51] | every time they are just about to discharge me, | 每次他们要我出院时 |
[15:55] | I relapse. | 病就复发了 |
[15:57] | And no one’s noticed that pattern? | 没人发现这个规律吗 |
[15:58] | I have phenomenal health insurance. | 我的医保很不错 |
[16:01] | So why don’t you guys get the hell out of here. | 你们为什么不赶紧走 |
[16:03] | I hate charity games. | 我讨厌慈善赛 |
[16:05] | They’re meaningless. | 很没意义 |
[16:07] | I don’t think the charities would agree. | 我觉得慈善团体不会同意的 |
[16:09] | – What’s it for this year? – Cancer. | -今年支持什么主题 -癌症 |
[16:11] | For or against? | 支持还是对抗 |
[16:12] | Against, coach. Deeply against. | 对抗癌症 教练 强烈对抗癌症 |
[16:15] | Yeah, okay, well, I’m deeply not interested. | 好吧 但我强烈不感兴趣 |
[16:19] | Coach, we need you. | 教练 我们需要你 |
[16:22] | I will never coach there again. | 我再也不会去那里指导了 |
[16:26] | That’s okay. Because we don’t actually need you to coach the game. | 没关系 因为我们其实不需要你指导比赛 |
[16:29] | We need you to forfeit. | 我们要你弃赛 |
[16:41] | Ah, he’s healing. | 他在自愈 |
[16:43] | Slowly. | 很缓慢 |
[16:45] | Can you tell us what you remember? | 能告诉我们你还记得什么吗 |
[16:48] | Just bits and pieces. | 只有零星片段 |
[16:51] | Moments when I caught up with it. | 我跟他打斗的时候 |
[16:59] | What else do you remember? | 你还记得什么 |
[17:02] | I was losing. | 我输了 |
[17:06] | You said you could help him. | 你说过你能帮他 |
[17:08] | We have an idea or two. | 我们略知一二 |
[17:11] | We’ve been wondering if | 我们在想 |
[17:11] | resolving this internal conflict you’re having | 消除你的自身矛盾 |
[17:14] | could help resolve the external one you’re losing against the beast. | 能否帮你打赢野兽 |
[17:18] | Deputy, | 副警长 |
[17:19] | it’s time you and your alter ego, all had a proper introduction. | 你和你的另一面是时候好好认识一下了 |
[17:24] | How are you going to do that? | 你们准备怎么办 |
[17:27] | With this. | 用这个 |
[18:10] | It’ll bring your body temperature down to a level | 它会将你的体温降到 |
[18:12] | that would kill a normal human being. | 能杀死正常人的水平 |
[18:15] | Why down and not up? | 为什么不升反降 |
[18:17] | Something happens to someone like you | 当体温下降到极限温度时 |
[18:19] | when the body cools to extreme temperatures. | 你这种人会有些变化 |
[18:21] | Everything slows down. The heart, the mind. | 一切都会减速 心跳 思维 |
[18:24] | It lets you consciously | 能让你有意识地 |
[18:25] | access a part of you that’s usually unconscious. | 接触通常无意识状态下的那一面 |
[18:28] | The supernatural part. | 超自然的一面 |
[18:30] | But that’s dangerous, isn’t it? | 但这样很危险 不是吗 |
[18:32] | Well, it’s far less dangerous | 但如果副警长不能 |
[18:33] | than if the deputy can’t evolve to face the beast. | 强化到足以对抗野兽会更加危险 |
[18:38] | Evolve? | 强化 |
[18:40] | Well, the beast is not just getting smarter. | 野兽不仅越来越聪明 |
[18:43] | Imagine it this way… | 这么想吧 |
[18:45] | Each night, the teenage Chimera… | 每一夜 少年奇美拉 |
[18:46] | The success. | 完成品 |
[18:50] | This teenager goes out into the night and transforms. | 这个少年深入夜色并变身 |
[18:53] | Whether it’s a young man or young woman, | 无论是年轻男子还是女子 |
[18:55] | they become a werewolf. | 它都变成了狼人 |
[18:58] | A very large, very powerful werewolf | 体型巨大 力量强大的狼人 |
[19:00] | the people of Gevaudan called the beast. | 热沃当人称之为野兽 |
[19:03] | Every night it transforms, | 它每晚变身 |
[19:05] | it remembers a little more of who it used to be. | 都让它记起更多的曾经 |
[19:08] | It yearns for its identity. | 它向往它曾经的身份 |
[19:10] | Its name. | 名望 |
[19:12] | Not just the Beast of Gevaudan, but the man. | 不只是热沃当野兽 更是它的主人 |
[19:16] | The Man of Gevaudan who wants to live too. | 热沃当之主也想活过来 |
[19:20] | He wants to exist. | 他想降世 |
[19:21] | So imagine that one night | 想象有一夜 |
[19:23] | the teenager goes out and transforms again. | 少年又失控变身了 |
[19:25] | But when the beast transforms back, | 但当野兽变身回来 |
[19:29] | the Man of Gevaudan stands there instead. | 站在那的人成了热沃当之主 |
[19:32] | Fully realized. | 完全觉醒 |
[19:33] | Alive once again. | 重生 |
[19:34] | That’s what Valack meant. | 原来瓦里克是这个意思 |
[19:36] | He said, “When the beast remembers, | 他说”当野兽记起” |
[19:38] | “the teenager would be gone.” | “少年将不再” |
[19:40] | Gone? | 不再 |
[19:43] | Like, no longer exists? How’s that even possible? | 不复存在吗 这怎么可能 |
[19:50] | Forget I asked. | 当我没问 |
[20:57] | Mason you know your part… | 梅森你知道你要做的事… |
[20:59] | Corey and I break into the Devenford bus and search their shoes. | 科里和我闯进德文福德的公车 查他们的鞋 |
[21:02] | I take out the TV vans. | 我处理转播车 |
[21:03] | Right before the whistle, coach forfeits the game. | 刚好在哨响前 教练弃赛 |
[21:05] | The rest of us are looking for a size 10 with a bloody sole. | 我们其他人要找一支沾血的10码鞋 |
[21:08] | Just out of curiosity… | 出于好奇问一下 |
[21:09] | What if it doesn’t work? | 如果这不管用怎么办 |
[21:11] | What if we have to go up against this thing? | 如果必须要我们对抗那家伙怎么办 |
[21:14] | I mean, I hate to bring up bad memories | 虽然我不想提 |
[21:15] | but Scott’s still healing from what Theo did to him. | 但是斯科特还在愈合之前西奥造成的伤口 |
[21:18] | No, he’s not. | 不 他痊愈了 |
[21:20] | She’s right. | 她说得没错 |
[21:28] | It happened the night we got Lydia out of Eichen House. | 在我们把莉迪亚从艾兴之屋救出来的那晚 |
[21:32] | I healed. | 我就痊愈了 |
[21:35] | When were all together again, | 当我们再次团结在一起时 |
[21:38] | when we were a pack. | 当我们是一个族群时 |
[21:40] | The beast doesn’t have a pack. | 那野兽没有族群 |
[21:42] | Not like us. | 不像我们 |
[21:44] | We can do this, guys. | 我们能做到 伙计们 |
[21:49] | No one dies tonight. | 今晚谁也不会死 |
[22:22] | Hey, coach, now is the, uh, time to forfeit the game. | 教练 现在是弃赛的时候了 |
[22:25] | 比肯山高中曲棍球赛 | |
[22:27] | Now’s the perfect time to forfeit the game. | 现在是弃赛的最佳时机 |
[22:30] | You gotta… Coach. | 你必须… 教练 |
[22:32] | Stilinski, | 斯蒂林斯 |
[22:34] | I’ve never forfeited a game and I never will. | 我绝对不会弃赛 永远不会 |
[22:40] | Get on the field. | 快上场 |
[23:02] | It’s fine. Malia’s still | 没关系 玛丽亚 |
[23:04] | going to take out the wiring on the TV vans. | 还是会去拆除转播车上的天线 |
[23:05] | And we get an hour and a half | 我们有一个半小时 |
[23:06] | to try to find someone with blood on their shoes. | 来找到鞋子上沾了血的那个人 |
[23:08] | One person out of 400. | 在这四百人中 |
[23:10] | What if we call in a bomb threat? | 如果我们打电话举报说有炸弹威胁呢 |
[23:11] | You remember the bomb threat at the airport three weeks ago? | 你还记得三周前在机场的炸弹威胁吧 |
[23:13] | Yeah, of course I do. It was all over the news. | 我当然记得 新闻都报道了 |
[23:17] | I see your point. | 我明白你的意思了 |
[23:20] | Set… | 预备… |
[23:21] | My sister’s got the bleachers covered. | 我妹妹会负责看台部分 |
[23:40] | 德文福德预科学校 | |
[23:44] | Okay, let’s just try to do it quiet… | 好吧 我们最好能安静地… |
[23:49] | 进行 | |
[23:52] | Okay. Come on. | 好了 来吧 |
[24:08] | No blood. | 没有血迹 |
[24:10] | You see a name on the bag? | 袋子上有名字吗 |
[24:13] | “Martinez, B”. | “马丁纳斯·B” |
[24:51] | You think she’s playing a tad aggressive? | 你不觉得她有点太暴力了吗 |
[25:07] | We might have a problem. | 我们可能有麻烦了 |
[25:10] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[25:11] | Talk to him. | 和他说话 |
[25:13] | This part is for you, Lydia. | 该你上场了 莉迪亚 |
[25:15] | You’re the one who can reach him. | 你是能够和他建立联系的人 |
[25:19] | Jordan? | 乔丹 |
[25:27] | No. | 不是 |
[25:31] | Okay. Who am I talking to? | 好吧 我在和谁说话 |
[25:34] | Cerberus. Garmr. | 地狱冥犬 加姆 |
[25:38] | Black Shark. | 黑鲨鱼 |
[25:40] | I’ve had many names. | 我有许多名字 |
[25:42] | How about Jordan Parrish? | 那么乔丹·帕里什呢 |
[25:50] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[25:53] | The banshee. | 报丧女妖 |
[25:55] | What about Jordan Parrish? | 乔丹·帕里什呢 |
[25:59] | Why is it you and not him? | 为什么是你而不是他 |
[26:03] | What happened to Parrish? | 帕里什怎么了 |
[26:06] | Jordan Parrish died. | 乔丹·帕里什死了 |
[26:12] | There is no Jordan Parrish. | 已经没有乔丹·帕里什了 |
[26:25] | That girl is damn serious about charity. | 那姑娘打慈善赛也太认真了点儿吧 |
[26:29] | Kira, maybe you should ease up on the other players. | 吉良 也许你该放其他队员一马 |
[26:31] | I’m trying to win. | 我在努力获胜 |
[26:32] | But you didn’t even have the ball. | 但是你根本没有拿到球 |
[26:37] | Stay out of my way. | 别挡路 |
[26:45] | Go with the back-up plan? | 按照后备计划进行吗 |
[26:46] | Go with the back-up plan. | 按照后备计划进行 |
[26:50] | Down… Set… | 蹲下 预备 |
[27:02] | Not so tough now, are you? | 现在你就没那么厉害了 是吧 |
[27:09] | You! You’re done. Get off the field! | 你 你下场 离开赛场 |
[27:16] | That was perfect. Thanks, dude. | 太棒了 谢谢 兄弟 |
[28:00] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[28:02] | I prefer “Mom.” | 我更喜欢你叫我”妈妈” |
[28:41] | Okay Kira, maybe we could just talk this out? | 吉良 也许我们能好好谈谈 |
[28:52] | To be honest, I’m totally up for killing you right now. | 说实话 我现在很想杀了你 |
[28:55] | But I’ve got other priorities. | 但是我还有更重要的事情要做 |
[28:56] | I can see that. | 能看出来 |
[28:58] | Got something against the local news? | 对当地电视台有什么不满吗 |
[29:01] | Somebody about a broadcast you didn’t like? | 或者里面有哪个人你不喜欢 |
[29:03] | Somebody’s about to. | 就快有了 |
[29:04] | And since I know you’re not | 我知道了你不会 |
[29:05] | going to try to kill me until there’s a full moon, | 在满月前杀我 |
[29:08] | get out of my way. | 那就不要挡我的路 |
[29:11] | People are going to die. | 人们都要死了 |
[29:13] | People die every day, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 每天都有人会死 |
[29:15] | Stop calling me that. | 别这么叫我 |
[29:16] | You don’t get to call me sweetheart. | 轮不到你来叫我亲爱的 |
[29:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:20] | What if there’s a compromise? | 如果我们达成和解怎么样 |
[29:22] | What if you come with me? | 如果你跟我走怎么样 |
[29:24] | We can try to solve our little predicament | 我们可以试着解决我们的小矛盾 |
[29:26] | and maybe I start calling you “daughter.” | 也许我会开始叫你”女儿” |
[29:28] | I’m going to kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[29:31] | You’re definitely my daughter. | 有其母必有其女 |
[29:34] | I thought we’d exhausted all the possibilities? | 我以为我们已经排除一切可能性了 |
[29:36] | According to Lydia, Valack said there’s got to be another. | 莉迪亚说瓦里克说过还会有一个 |
[29:41] | Specifically another genetic chimera? | 基因上属于奇美拉的人吗 |
[29:44] | Someone with two sets of DNA? | 这个人拥有两套基因 |
[29:46] | Someone we overlooked. | 而我们没发现 |
[29:48] | Someone with blood on a size 10 shoe. | 这人穿着一双带血的10号鞋子 |
[29:54] | 25 pairs of shoes. No blood. | 25双鞋都没有血迹 |
[30:26] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[30:28] | Yeah. | 行 |
[30:48] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[30:51] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[30:53] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[31:15] | We’re getting crushed. | 我们输惨了 |
[31:16] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[31:17] | All we need to do is give the others enough time. | 我们只要给其他人创造足够时间 |
[31:20] | Like I said. No one’s getting hurt. | 我说了 没人会受伤 |
[31:26] | Except for us. | 除了我们 |
[31:37] | Kira… | 吉良 |
[32:26] | God… | 天啊 |
[32:47] | Won’t you stop? What are you doing? | 别打了 你在干什么 |
[32:53] | – Friend of yours? – Girlfriend. | -你朋友吗 -我女朋友 |
[32:57] | Kira… | 吉良 |
[33:00] | Stop. | 住手 |
[33:06] | Kira! | 吉良 |
[33:18] | Kira! | 吉良 |
[33:31] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[33:36] | What did I do? | 我刚做了什么 |
[33:49] | Time out. | 时间到 |
[33:54] | We need more time. You got to stop scoring. | 我们还需要些时间 你们不能再得分了 |
[33:56] | You don’t think I’ve been trying? | 你以为我不想吗 |
[33:57] | You guys suck. You suck so bad, | 你们好烂 烂得离谱 |
[33:59] | it’s impossible to lose against you. | 我们不可能输给你们 |
[34:01] | So what are we supposed to do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[34:02] | Try not sucking. | 别这么烂 |
[34:18] | I’m with you. | 我支持你 |
[34:21] | What? | 什么 |
[34:23] | I’m with you. All of you. | 我支持你 你们所有人 |
[34:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:29] | Because you’re right about Scott. | 因为你对斯科特的判断是对的 |
[34:32] | Whatever happens next… | 无论之后发生什么 |
[34:35] | I want to be with you. | 我都想和你在一起 |
[35:13] | Something’s wrong. I don’t think Malia’s got all the vans. | 出问题了 玛丽亚好像没搞定全部转播车 |
[35:17] | Then we’ll get her more time. | 那我们多给她些时间 |
[35:19] | How the hell are we going to do that? | 我们到底该怎么做 |
[35:21] | We’ll even up the score. | 我们要追平比分 |
[35:22] | Once again… How the hell are we going to do that? | 再问一下 我们到底该怎么做 |
[35:25] | Just get me the ball. | 把球传给我就好 |
[35:43] | You really think you’re going to make a difference, don’t you? | 你真以为自己能扭转乾坤 是吗 |
[35:46] | Who are you trying to save out here? | 你想救谁 |
[35:50] | A bunch of random people? | 一堆路人吗 |
[35:55] | Your little high school friends? | 还是你的高中小朋友们 |
[36:17] | Set. | 准备 |
[36:35] | This is a good start. | 这势头不错 |
[37:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:09] | How is Parrish dead? | 帕里什怎么会死了呢 |
[37:11] | He’s a body. A means to an end. | 他只是一具躯壳 是达到目的的手段 |
[37:13] | I am beyond life and death. I am infinite. | 我超越生死 我是永恒的 |
[37:17] | I have no use for your deputy. | 我不需要你们的副警长 |
[37:19] | But we do. We need him. | 但我们需要 我们需要他 |
[37:23] | Your deputy won’t kill the beast. | 你们的副警长杀不掉野兽 |
[37:25] | Neither will you. | 你也不行 |
[37:27] | I’m a harbinger of death too. | 我也是死亡预言者 |
[37:29] | I know people are going to die. | 我知道有人要死了 |
[37:32] | And if you do not let Parrish in, | 如果你不让帕里什回来 |
[37:34] | He will die too. | 他也会死 |
[37:41] | You’ll die! | 你也会死 |
[37:43] | You have a chance with Parrish. | 你和帕里什一起还有机会 |
[37:46] | You need him. | 你需要他 |
[37:47] | Lydia, tell him to remember. | 莉迪亚 让他回忆 |
[37:50] | What? | 什么 |
[37:51] | Tell him to remember the moment Parrish died. | 让他回忆帕里什死的时候 |
[37:59] | When did he die? | 他什么时候死的 |
[38:02] | When I was born. | 我出生的时候 |
[38:30] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[38:32] | I know who I am. | 我知道我是谁 |
[38:34] | I know what I have to do. | 我知道我需要做什么了 |
[38:39] | I have to leave. | 我必须离开 |
[38:55] | That’s overtime! | 加时赛 |
[38:58] | Get up, idiot. | 起来 白痴 |
[38:59] | We could win this thing. | 我们能赢 |
[39:02] | You want to do this now? Fine. | 你想现在了断吗 好吧 |
[39:07] | It’s him, isn’t it? | 就是他 对吗 |
[39:10] | That’s the one. | 就是那个人 |
[39:30] | We’re back up. | 恢复了 |
[39:31] | Perfect. This thing’s a nail-biter. | 太好了 这比赛僵持不下 |
[39:32] | Let’s roll tape. | 我们开录吧 |
[39:51] | Should’ve stayed in rehab. | 真应该留在康复中心的 |
[39:53] | Oh god, what was that? | 天呐 那是什么 |
[39:55] | Something bad. Very bad. | 糟糕的东西 很糟糕 |
[40:23] | Liam. Liam, wait! | 利亚姆 利亚姆 等等 |
[40:53] | What… what was that? | 那…那是什么 |