时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Deputy, it’s time you and your alter ego, | 你和你的另一面 |
[00:05] | had a proper introduction. | 是时候好好认识一下了 |
[00:07] | Whoever’s lurking inside the beast is wearing a size 10 | 无论潜伏在野兽体内的是谁 大概穿着10码的鞋 |
[00:10] | with Parrish’s blood on the sole. | 鞋底沾着帕里什的血 |
[00:11] | Are you saying that thing’s going to be out there tonight? | 你的意思是那东西今晚会出动吗 |
[00:13] | I’m saying… People are going to die. | 我是说 有人会死 |
[00:15] | – Did you find what you were looking for? – No. | -你找到想找的东西了吗 -没有 |
[00:17] | But I found something that would answer the question. | 但我找到了能够解答疑问的方法 |
[00:19] | Who is the beast? | 野兽是谁 |
[01:17] | “Dear Marie-Jeanne, | “亲爱的玛丽·让娜 |
[01:18] | “I wish I had better news to report. | 真希望我能告诉你好消息 |
[01:21] | “But even with the support of our Indian allies, | 但是尽管我们有印第安盟友相助 |
[01:24] | “We are losing this war to the British. | 我们依旧不敌英国 |
[01:27] | “We have heard news that Montreal has fallen. | 听说蒙特利尔已经沦陷 |
[01:31] | “Marcel and I has both suffered injuries. | 我与马塞尔都负了伤 |
[01:34] | “All that keeps us alive is the hope of seeing our home again, | 唯一支撑我们走下去的就是回家 |
[01:39] | “and of seeing you, my sister.” | 以及见到你的希望 我的妹妹” |
[02:28] | You can’t be here. | 你们不能来这里 |
[02:30] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[02:33] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[02:34] | You’ve come to the wrong place to hide. | 你躲错地方了 |
[02:37] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[02:38] | There’s something out there. | 有东西在外面 |
[02:39] | Something other than the British soldiers. | 英国士兵以外的东西 |
[02:41] | What do you mean other? | 什么叫士兵以外的东西 |
[02:43] | A creature of the night. | 黑夜的生物 |
[02:45] | Don’t listen to her. | 别听她的 |
[02:48] | A shapeshifter. | 一个变形人 |
[02:51] | A demon. | 一个恶魔 |
[02:52] | What kind? | 什么恶魔 |
[02:53] | Sebastien… | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[02:56] | What kind of demon? | 什么恶魔 |
[02:58] | A demon-wolf. | 一头恶魔之狼 |
[03:55] | Open the door! | 打开门 |
[03:57] | For god’s sake, open the door! | 看在上帝的份上 打开门 |
[04:00] | Please! | 求你了 |
[04:01] | Open! | 打开 |
[04:03] | Help! | 救命 |
[04:15] | That letter would eventually find its way | 这封信最终将会 |
[04:18] | into the hands of a young woman. | 辗转抵达一位年轻女性的手里 |
[04:21] | A skilled hunter who would later face the beast | 她是一位经验丰富的猎手 |
[04:24] | armed with nothing but a steel-tipped pike. | 将用一支钢尖长弓来对付那头怪兽 |
[04:51] | She would be known by history as the maid of Gevaudan. | 她将会被历史铭记为热沃当之女 |
[04:56] | But her real name was Marie-Jeanne. | 但她的真名是玛丽·让娜 |
[05:53] | Maybe someone should resurrect her. | 也许应该召唤一下她 |
[05:59] | Don’t leave. | 别走 |
[06:02] | My dreams aren’t like yours, Lydia. | 我的梦跟你不一样 莉迪亚 |
[06:05] | I’m not just a harbinger of death. | 我不仅是死亡预言者 |
[06:08] | I’m the cause of it. | 我还是死亡制造者 |
[06:11] | -乔丹 -让他走 | |
[06:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:17] | Because as much as we believe Parrish could take on the beast… | 因为尽管我们相信帕里什能跟怪兽斗一场 |
[06:22] | …Neither of us think he’s our only hope at stopping it. | 但我们都不认为他是阻止怪兽的唯一希望 |
[06:26] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:27] | We think there’s another. | 我们认为还有另外的人选 |
[06:33] | You. | 你 |
[06:51] | Come on, come on. | 快来 快来 |
[06:53] | The desk, the desk! | 桌子 上桌子 |
[07:00] | Okay, okay. | 好的 |
[07:01] | -利亚姆 我没事 我没事 | |
[07:10] | What? Is it bad? | 什么 情况很糟糕吗 |
[07:11] | -没有 -非常糟糕 | |
[07:16] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:18] | What do you guys usually do when this happens? | 这种情况下你们一般会怎么做 |
[07:20] | Oh, I usually pass out. | 我通常会晕过去 |
[07:22] | And I think I still might do that. | 我现在也有这可能 |
[07:26] | Stiles! | 斯泰尔斯 |
[07:27] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[07:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:30] | Scott did this with pain. | 斯科特是通过疼痛做到的 |
[07:31] | He could trigger it. | 他可以触发 |
[07:32] | Pain makes you human. | 疼痛让你保持人性 |
[07:33] | He’s already in pain. | 他已经很疼了 |
[07:34] | Right, okay, but maybe adding a little more | 好吧 但也许再疼一点 |
[07:36] | could help take away the pain. | 就能带走痛苦 |
[07:41] | Take away his pain. | 带走他的痛苦 |
[08:02] | Next time I’ll kiss him. | 下次我也亲他 |
[08:14] | Marie-Jeanne was a lot like you, Lydia. | 玛丽·让娜和你很像 莉迪亚 |
[08:17] | Skeptical of her own abilities. | 质疑她自己的能力 |
[08:19] | And once, actually, just as skeptical of the supernatural. | 曾经也怀疑过超自然力量的存在 |
[09:00] | Merci, Marie-Jeanne. | 谢谢 玛丽·让娜 |
[09:21] | Don’t give up hope. | 别放弃希望 |
[09:27] | Her name was Agnes. | 她叫艾格尼丝 |
[09:29] | She was eleven-years-old. | 才11岁 |
[09:31] | 11 Eleven. | |
[09:32] | Torn limb from limb. | 被撕碎了 |
[09:34] | There wasn’t enough of her left for a proper burial. | 剩下的肢体都不够体面下葬 |
[09:36] | I am well aware. | 我很清楚 |
[09:38] | I’m also aware that every new report | 我还知道每次的新消息 |
[09:40] | conflicts with the last. | 都和上一条矛盾 |
[09:41] | Some say it is part hyena, part wolf. | 有人说它半鬣狗半狼 |
[09:44] | It has red fur, black fur, | 红黑色毛坯 |
[09:47] | cloven hooves, a stripe down its back. | 偶蹄 背上有长长的条纹 |
[09:49] | We know it kills at night. | 我们都知道它晚上出来杀人 |
[09:51] | It targets the head and neck. | 专挑头颈攻击 |
[09:52] | This we know for sure. | 这我们都知道 |
[09:53] | It won’t stop. | 它不会停手的 |
[09:55] | Where the wolf finds a lamb, there he seeks another. | 狼会在同一地点找寻猎物 |
[09:57] | But it never eats its victims. It kills for sport. | 但它从来不吃 只是杀着玩 |
[10:00] | No animal kills for sport. | 动物不会杀着玩 |
[10:02] | This is no animal. | 这不是动物 |
[10:05] | Tell that to the king. | 和国王去说吧 |
[10:07] | I have word he may send a | 我听说他可能会 |
[10:08] | contingent of his own professional hunters. | 派出他的职业猎人 |
[10:11] | Until then, we can use volunteers for a hunting party. | 那样我们就能找志愿者组成狩猎队了 |
[10:15] | Especially, someone to lead it. | 特别是要找能队长 |
[10:17] | Why ask for a volunteer? | 为什么要找志愿者呢 |
[10:19] | We all know who the best hunter is in Gevaudan. | 我们都知道最好的猎手在热沃当 |
[10:25] | Marie-Jeanne Valet. | 玛丽·让娜·瓦莱 |
[10:27] | My sister. | 我的妹妹 |
[10:29] | Bastard! | 混蛋 |
[10:44] | Good to have you back, Marcel. | 欢迎你回来 马塞尔 |
[10:46] | Don’t worry, my friend. | 别担心 我的朋友 |
[10:48] | You still have a job. | 你还有工作 |
[10:51] | I am not going to argue with your brother, Marie-Jeanne. | 我同意你哥哥的话 玛丽·让娜 |
[10:55] | What do you say? | 你觉得如何 |
[10:58] | Marie-Jeanne! | 玛丽·让娜 |
[10:59] | Marie-Jeanne! | 玛丽·让娜 |
[11:00] | Marie-jeanne! | 玛丽·让娜 |
[11:02] | Marie-jeanne! | 玛丽·让娜 |
[11:03] | Marie-jeanne! | 玛丽·让娜 |
[11:07] | Will you heed their call? | 你会回应他们的呼唤吗 |
[11:09] | I hunt animals. Not rumors. | 我狩猎动物 而非谣传 |
[11:47] | Emile? | 埃米尔 |
[11:53] | Emile? | 埃米尔 |
[11:56] | Mon dieu, my son. | 我的天啊 我的儿子 |
[12:01] | Emile. | 埃米尔 |
[12:07] | I found him in the woods. | 我在森林里发现了他 |
[12:09] | He whispered his last words to me. | 他对我耳语了遗言 |
[12:12] | What were they? | 他说了什么 |
[12:14] | La bete. | 野兽 |
[12:18] | The beast. | 野兽 |
[12:21] | Monsieur Tolbert, | 托尔伯特先生 |
[12:24] | I do not know what creature did this. | 我不知道这是什么东西干的 |
[12:28] | But the hunting party leaves at dawn. | 但狩猎队黎明时就离开了 |
[12:49] | Why didn’t he warn her? | 他为什么不提醒她 |
[12:51] | He told her about everything that they’d seen during the war. | 他把他们在战争中看到的所有事情都告诉她了 |
[12:56] | But like I said, | 但就像我说的 |
[12:58] | Marie-Jeanne was a skeptic. | 玛丽·让娜是怀疑论者 |
[13:10] | You believe it? | 你信了吗 |
[13:12] | I never knew you were so superstitious. | 我都不知道原来你这么迷信 |
[13:16] | I don’t need to believe in something I saw with my own eyes. | 我不必迷信我亲眼看所见 |
[13:23] | And I’ve been through every inch of these woods | 我走过这片树林的每寸土地 |
[13:25] | and hunted just about every creature under the sun. | 我猎过几乎所有阳光下的生物 |
[13:28] | But not the moon. | 但没猎过月光下的 |
[13:31] | Are you trying to frighten me? | 你想吓唬我吗 |
[13:45] | I’m trying to warn you. | 我是在提醒你 |
[13:53] | You’re gonna need more than ordinary steel to stop the beast. | 光靠普通的钢制不住野兽 |
[14:54] | They searched from dawn till dusk, | 他们从天亮一直找到天黑 |
[14:56] | hoping to find the beast where it slept. | 希望能在野兽睡觉的地方找到它 |
[14:59] | But they knew they’d most likely only encounter it at nightfall. | 但他们也知道在黄昏时分最有可能碰到它 |
[15:08] | It was just after midnight when the first torch went out. | 第一支火炬灭时刚过午夜 |
[16:34] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[16:57] | That… that was no wolf! | 刚刚…那不是狼吧 |
[17:01] | Of course not, you fool. | 当然不是了 笨蛋 |
[17:08] | It was a werewolf. | 那是狼人 |
[17:23] | 斯泰尔斯呢 | |
[17:24] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[17:25] | – Do you know who Stiles is? – I don’t know. | -你知道斯泰尔斯是谁吗 -不知道 |
[17:32] | Braeden, it’s me. | 布兰登 是我 |
[17:33] | I’m at the school and we need you. | 我在学校 我们需要你 |
[17:35] | Bring your shotgun. | 带上你的猎枪 |
[17:37] | Bring all your shotguns. | 把所有的猎枪都带上 |
[18:22] | Go. Go out the window! | 跑 从窗户出去 |
[18:24] | Go! | 快跑 |
[18:28] | Go! | 跑 |
[18:45] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[18:48] | Something’s happening. | 出事了 |
[18:51] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[18:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:53] | But something’s wrong. | 但出事了 |
[18:56] | I can’t stay here. | 我不能待在这儿 |
[18:58] | You should hear the rest of the story. | 你应该听剩下的故事 |
[19:00] | Why should I be listening to you? | 我为什么要听你的 |
[19:02] | He knows it better than any of us. | 他比我们都更清楚 |
[19:05] | Everything I’ve read says | 我看过的材料都说 |
[19:07] | that the beast was killed by Jean Chastel. | 野兽是被让·切丝图杀死的 |
[19:10] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[19:12] | The Internet? | 网络吗 |
[19:13] | If that’s your most reliable source of information, | 如果那是你最可靠的消息来源 |
[19:16] | then you might as well go. | 那你还是赶紧走吧 |
[19:24] | What happened next? | 接下来发生了什么 |
[19:28] | Henri brought Marie-Jeanne to his home. | 亨利把玛丽·让娜带回了家 |
[19:31] | A place protected by a circle of mountain ash trees. | 他家有一圈花楸树保护 |
[19:43] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[19:46] | Mountain ash. | 花楸灰 |
[19:54] | And that? | 那个呢 |
[19:55] | Mistletoe. | 槲寄生 |
[19:56] | Please, put that down. | 拜托 放下 |
[20:08] | Why do you have all of this? | 你怎么会有这些东西 |
[20:13] | To protect myself. | 为了保护自己 |
[20:17] | I have spent, half a lifetime | 我花了半辈子的时间 |
[20:21] | gathering the implements and skills to survive a werewolf. | 收集工具 学习技术让自己不被狼人杀害 |
[20:29] | I can teach you if you want to know. | 你想知道的话我也可以教你 |
[20:43] | I do not care about surviving one. | 我不关心如何不被它杀 |
[20:46] | I want to know how to kill one. | 我想知道怎么杀它 |
[21:50] | Go upstairs! | 快上楼 |
[22:23] | Marie-Jeanne knew she couldn’t just take out | 玛丽·让娜明白她不能再带着 |
[22:25] | another hunting party armed with mistletoe and rowan berries. | 仅仅装备槲寄生和花楸的狩猎队出去了 |
[22:29] | She needed an advantage. She needed to know her enemy. | 她需要一个优势 她需要了解自己的敌人 |
[22:35] | To honor the dead. | 纪念死者 |
[22:37] | I expect everyone to drink. | 我希望大家都喝 |
[23:04] | To the dead. | 敬死者 |
[23:06] | To the dead! | 敬死者 |
[23:29] | Marcel. | 马塞尔 |
[23:30] | I have got him. | 我来帮他 |
[23:35] | Come, Marcel. Out to the well. | 来 马塞尔 去井边 |
[24:00] | Do you have any cloth? | 你有布吗 |
[24:01] | Something to wrap your hand? | 用来包扎你的手 |
[24:02] | Yes. | 有 |
[24:04] | In the cellar. | 在地窖里 |
[24:15] | You’ll find what you’re looking for | 你可以在地窖里找到 |
[24:17] | in the cellar. | 你要找的东西 |
[25:29] | Go ahead. | 射吧 |
[25:32] | Release the arrow. | 放箭 |
[25:36] | Do it, Marie-Jeanne. | 快 玛丽·让娜 |
[25:39] | Go ahead. Let the arrow fly. | 射吧 让箭射穿我 |
[25:43] | Release it, Marie-Jeanne. | 放箭 玛丽·让娜 |
[25:48] | Please. | 拜托 |
[25:57] | Release me. | 解放我 |
[26:08] | You’re not the killer. | 凶手不是你 |
[26:12] | You’re covering for him. | 你在掩护他 |
[26:49] | Marie-Jeanne confronted her brother | 玛丽·让娜一走进酒馆 |
[26:51] | the moment she walked back into the tavern. | 就质问她的哥哥 |
[27:17] | You have killed children. | 你杀了孩子们 |
[27:21] | I kill whatever dares to cross my path. | 我杀胆敢挡我路的一切事物 |
[27:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:25] | It’s what I am. | 这才是真的我 |
[27:27] | What I’ve become. | 我现在的样子 |
[27:29] | You’ve heard the old story of what happens | 你听说过这个故事吗 |
[27:31] | when you drink rainwater from the paw print of a wolf. | 喝狼爪印里的雨水会变成什么样 |
[27:39] | You become the demon-wolf. | 你会变成恶魔之狼 |
[28:23] | Go. | 去 |
[28:25] | Go ahead. | 去啊 |
[28:27] | Tell them it’s me. | 告诉他们是我 |
[28:29] | Then watch me tear them apart in a matter of moments. | 然后看着我一会儿就撕碎他们 |
[28:33] | Every last soul in this place. | 一个不留 |
[28:37] | You’re a monster. | 你是怪物 |
[28:40] | Beast, Marie-Jeanne. | 野兽 玛丽·让娜 |
[28:43] | The beast. | 是野兽 |
[28:56] | You won’t catch me. | 你抓不住我的 |
[29:03] | And you won’t kill me. | 你也不会杀我 |
[29:07] | we’re family, Marie-Jeanne. | 我们是家人 玛丽·让娜 |
[29:12] | We’re family. | 我们是亲人 |
[29:26] | The skeptic became a full believer that night. | 怀疑论者当晚完全相信了狼人之说 |
[29:29] | So Marie-Jeanne went back to Henri | 玛丽·让娜回去找亨利 |
[29:31] | to figure out how to kill both a beast and a brother. | 想办法杀死野兽 也就是她哥哥 |
[29:39] | One bolt may not be enough. | 弩箭可能不够 |
[29:43] | We need something that cuts deeper. | 我们要能造成更深伤口的武器 |
[29:46] | A sword? | 剑 |
[29:47] | An axe? | 斧 |
[29:49] | Something that uses the weight of the beast against itself. | 能借力打力的武器 |
[30:00] | I think I may have a possibility. | 我可能有办法了 |
[32:16] | You didn’t seriously think you were gonna have a chance | 你不会真觉得自己可能 |
[32:18] | against that thing, did you? | 打败那东西 是吧 |
[32:21] | No. | 不 |
[32:26] | But I got its scent. | 但我能闻到它的气味 |
[32:43] | Marie-Jeanne hunted Sebastien for three years | 玛丽·让娜追杀了塞巴斯蒂安三年 |
[32:46] | until she finally cornered him in 1767. | 最终在1767年打败了他 |
[33:15] | Nowhere left to run, sister. | 无处可逃了 妹妹 |
[34:42] | You think this minor injury will stop me? | 你觉得这点小伤能阻止我吗 |
[34:46] | I’m the famous and feared Beast of Gevaudan. | 我是最有名 最可怕的热沃当野兽 |
[34:51] | And when I’m done killing, | 一旦我不杀人了 |
[34:53] | everyone will know. | 大家都会知道 |
[34:55] | I will have done such horrors, | 等我结束恐怖行径 |
[34:58] | and all of history will remember my name. | 所有历史都会记住我的名字 |
[35:02] | No one will remember. | 没有人会记得的 |
[35:06] | Damnatio memoriae? | 选择性遗忘吗 |
[35:08] | You would have them take my name? | 你要让他们抹去我的名字吗 |
[35:12] | Our name? | 我们家族的名字吗 |
[35:20] | What? What is this? | 这… 这是什么 |
[35:25] | No ordinary steel. | 这不是普通的钢 |
[35:28] | Wolfsbane and mountain ash, | 它加入了附子草和花楸灰 |
[35:31] | forged with our blood | 融入了我们的血液 |
[35:32] | under the light of a full moon. | 在月圆之夜锻造而成 |
[35:38] | History might remember you, Sebastien. | 历史会铭记你 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[35:46] | But only as a beast. | 但只会记住你是只野兽 |
[36:30] | Damnatio memoriae. | 选择性遗忘 |
[36:32] | They erased every detail of him. | 他们抹去了有关他的所有细节 |
[36:35] | Everything he signed, everything he owned. | 他的所有签名 所有东西 |
[36:39] | They burned it all. | 他们都烧掉了 |
[37:07] | The name Sebastien Valet has been forgotten | 塞巴斯蒂安·瓦莱这个名字 |
[37:10] | for over 150 years, | 已经被遗忘了150多年 |
[37:12] | but when it’s remembered… | 但当它被想起来的时候 |
[37:14] | When the Beast remembers, the teenager inside is forgotten. | 当野兽想起自己 那个少年就将被遗忘 |
[37:19] | Gone. Forever. | 永远消失 |
[37:23] | But Marie-Jeanne didn’t do it alone. | 但玛丽·让娜并非自己做到的 |
[37:26] | She was never alone. | 她一直都不是一个人 |
[37:28] | She had help from Henri, | 她有亨利帮忙 |
[37:30] | the magistrate, | 有地方官员 |
[37:31] | the town, | 镇上的人 |
[37:34] | even Marcel. | 还有马塞尔 |
[37:37] | We need Parrish. | 我们需要帕里什 |
[37:51] | I’m going to go find him. | 我要去找他 |
[37:54] | Lydia, he’s dangerous. | 莉迪亚 他很危险 |
[37:56] | He’s still a shapeshifter. | 他还是一个变形人 |
[37:57] | And one who’s just beginning to understand his power. | 刚刚开始了解自己的力量 |
[38:04] | And I’m not? | 我不是吗 |
[38:05] | You’re not the same. | 你不一样 |
[38:07] | You access the supernatural. It works through you. | 你善用超自然能力 它在你手里起效 |
[38:10] | But it doesn’t control you. | 但你并不受超自然能力的控制 |
[38:11] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[38:14] | Why do you care? | 你为什么在意这个 |
[38:16] | Why are you suddenly on our side? | 你为什么突然之间支持我们了 |
[38:27] | Because it’s my name as well. | 因为我也是那个家族的人 |
[38:43] | Marie-Jeanne never left Henri | 哥哥死后 |
[38:45] | after the death of her brother. | 玛丽·让娜一直没有离开亨利 |
[38:48] | And their relationship become more than a partnership. | 他们的关系超越了伙伴 |
[38:52] | They married and she took his name. | 他们最终结婚 她随了他的姓 |
[39:06] | Argent. | 阿金斯 |
[39:11] | Marie-Jeanne | 玛丽·让娜 |
[39:15] | was the first hunter. | 是第一位猎人 |
[39:18] | Our name will be remembered as well, Lydia. | 我们的名字也会被铭记 莉迪亚 |
[39:21] | For killing the beast. | 只要我们杀掉野兽 |
[39:26] | But I’m not an Argent. | 但我不姓阿金斯 |
[39:33] | And I’m not Allison. | 我也不是艾莉森 |
[39:42] | Scott, wait. | 斯科特 等等 |
[39:43] | You’re hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[39:46] | You gotta slow down. | 慢点 |
[40:32] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[40:34] | What are you doing to my car? | 你对我的车做了什么 |
[40:39] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[40:42] | What? | 什么 |
[40:45] | Liam, what’s he talking about? | 利亚姆 他在说什么 |
[40:50] | Liam? | 利亚姆 |
[40:59] | Corey! | 科里 |
[40:59] | Wait! | 等等 |
[41:01] | Corey, Wait! | 科里 等等 |