时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | The name Sebastien Valet has been forgotten. | 塞巴斯蒂安·瓦莱已经被遗忘了 |
[00:05] | They took him and I couldn’t do anything. | 他们带走了他 我无能为力 |
[00:06] | We can find him. | 我们可以找到他 |
[00:07] | True evil only comes by corrupting | 真正的恶只能通过 |
[00:10] | something truly good. | 腐化真正善的东西而来 |
[00:12] | Mason! | 梅森 |
[00:15] | Who the hell was that? | 那究竟是谁 |
[00:17] | Sebastien Valet. | 塞巴斯蒂安·瓦莱 |
[00:41] | You knew, didn’t you? | 你早就知道 对不对 |
[00:43] | I wasn’t certain, but I suspected. | 我之前不确定 怀疑过 |
[00:47] | Although, it makes sense that | 不过确实能理解 |
[00:48] | Marie-Jeanne’s pike would be reforged into something | 玛丽·让娜的长矛可能会被重塑为 |
[00:51] | that could appear as innocuous as a cane. | 完全无害的手杖 |
[00:56] | But will it kill him? | 但是能杀死他吗 |
[00:59] | You’re damn right it will. | 你说得没错 |
[01:03] | Vanishing twin syndrome… | 双胎消失症 |
[01:06] | This is part of your expertise, right? | 这是你的专业领域 对吧 |
[01:08] | Not particularly, no. | 并不是 |
[01:16] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[01:33] | This looks bad, Theo. | 情况很不好 西奥 |
[01:37] | I’ll be fine. | 会没事的 |
[02:16] | Maybe we need to stop. | 也许我们应该住手 |
[02:19] | Or figure out another plan. | 或想个其他办法 |
[02:20] | Just take a couple more days to think about it. | 多花几天时间思考一下 |
[02:23] | Days? You want to wait days? | 几天 你想等好几天吗 |
[02:27] | You’re hurt. You need time to heal. | 你受伤了 需要时间来愈合 |
[02:30] | And I’m not like the others. | 可我跟别人不一样 |
[02:32] | I can’t take your pain. | 我无法带走你的痛苦 |
[02:35] | I know, | 我知道 |
[02:37] | and that’s okay. | 这也没关系 |
[02:40] | Because you can do something else for me. | 因为你可以帮我做其他事 |
[02:45] | You can give me your power. | 你可以把你的能力给我 |
[02:51] | Theo… | 奥 |
[02:59] | Theo, stop… | 西奥 住手 |
[03:30] | And then there were none. | 然后就没有然后了 |
[05:19] | Who are you calling, Malia? | 你在打给谁 玛丽亚 |
[05:22] | Is it stiles, your boyfriend? | 是斯泰尔斯吗 你的男朋友 |
[05:28] | Tell him to come. Bring all your friends, if you want. | 叫他过来吧 你想的话可以把所有朋友都叫来 |
[05:34] | Go ahead, Malia. | 来吧 玛丽亚 |
[05:36] | You tell me how many people I’m going to have to kill tonight. | 告诉我今晚我要杀多少人 |
[05:53] | Can you keep him alive? | 你能维持他的生命吗 |
[05:54] | I’m not sure he technically is alive. | 我不确定他是否还有生命 |
[05:57] | Screw keeping him alive. How do we get him to talk? | 管他有没有 怎么让他开口 |
[06:00] | Personally, I don’t think we utilize torture nearly enough. | 我个人认为 折磨的手段还没有用到极致 |
[06:03] | Come… | 来… |
[06:06] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[06:08] | Come to me… | 来找我… |
[06:12] | To me. | 找我… |
[06:28] | Liam, wait! | 利亚姆 等等 |
[06:56] | Stop. | 站住 |
[07:01] | It’s electrified. | 通电了 |
[07:26] | Marcel… | 马塞尔 |
[07:29] | If this is what immortality looks like, | 如果长生不老是这种感觉 |
[07:34] | I think you might have been misled. | 你应该是搞错了 |
[07:37] | For you… | 为了你 |
[07:42] | All for you… | 都是为了你 |
[07:46] | What did you do with it, Marcel? | 它在哪里 马塞尔 |
[07:48] | Where is the pike? | 长矛在哪里 |
[07:53] | The Argents… | 阿金斯家族 |
[07:56] | The Argents… | 阿金斯家族 |
[08:01] | The cane. | 那把手杖 |
[08:03] | But they took it. They took the cane. | 他们带走了 他们带走了手杖 |
[08:24] | I lost him. | 我跟丢了他 |
[08:26] | Sebastien’s going to know we have the pike. | 塞巴斯蒂安肯定会发现我们有长矛 |
[08:27] | And if he doesn’t, he’s going to figure it out soon enough. | 如果他还没发现 很快也会知道 |
[08:31] | Then what do we do? | 那我们应该怎么办 |
[08:32] | We stop chasing him. And make him come to us. | 别追他了 让他来找我们 |
[08:51] | Almost, Braeden. But not quite. | 差一点 布兰登 但还差一点 |
[08:55] | You’ll get another chance. | 你还有机会 |
[08:57] | But you better make sure it’s a head shot. | 不过你要确保一击毙命 |
[09:09] | Coming down, Malia? | 你要下来吗 玛丽亚 |
[09:12] | Malia, don’t move! | 玛丽亚 别动 |
[09:19] | Maybe there’s something in here. | 也许这里有什么 |
[09:20] | Something about how he was a genetic chimera. | 能够说明他为什么有两套基因 |
[09:22] | Mason had a vanishing twin. | 梅森有个双胞胎不见了 |
[09:24] | Now we’ve got a vanishing Mason. | 现在梅森也不见了 |
[09:25] | What does that have to do | 这和他变成一个 |
[09:26] | with him turning into a 250-year-old french guy? | 250岁的法国人有关系吗 |
[09:28] | How does that even happen? | 这怎么可能啊 |
[09:29] | Hold on, Scott might have something. | 等等 斯科特应该知道 |
[09:32] | Mason’s twin wasn’t entirely gone. | 梅森的双胞胎并非完全消失了 |
[09:35] | That’s what made him a genetic chimera. | 所以他才有了两套基因 |
[09:39] | The DNA was still there. | DNA还在 |
[09:40] | Metaphorically speaking, the DNA | 打个比方 梅森的DNA |
[09:42] | of Mason could still be inside Sebastien as well. | 也可能还在塞巴斯蒂安体内 |
[09:45] | How? | 为什么 |
[09:47] | Life is energy. Energy doesn’t just disappear. | 生命就是能量 能量不会凭空消失 |
[09:51] | The dread doctors may have found | 恐怖博士也许发现了 |
[09:52] | a way to break the rules of the supernatural world | 打破超能力世界规则的办法 |
[09:55] | but there are some rules that simply won’t break. | 但有些规则无法轻易打破 |
[09:57] | So Mason can’t just be gone? | 所以梅森不可能凭空消失吗 |
[09:59] | Somewhere in Sebastien he has to still exist in some form. | 他肯定还以某种方式存活在塞巴斯蒂安体内 |
[10:04] | A spark of energy, a flicker of memory. | 一点能量 一段记忆 |
[10:07] | Hang on… | 等等 |
[10:08] | Liam, you said Mason said something | 利亚姆 你说过在梅森变身之前 |
[10:10] | right before he turned. | 他说过什么 |
[10:11] | He said, “That’s not my name.” | 他说 “那不是我的名字” |
[10:15] | He finally remembered his name. | 他最终想起了自己的名字 |
[10:16] | Damnatio memoriae. | 选择性遗忘 |
[10:19] | That’s what they wanted. | 这就是他们想要的 |
[10:21] | They wanted Sebastien to remember his name. | 他们想要塞巴斯蒂安想起自己的名字 |
[10:24] | Scott, you know the myth of what happens when you call a werewolf | 斯科特 你知道当你叫一只狼人的名字时 |
[10:27] | by its given name? | 会发生什么吗 |
[10:29] | It turns back to human. | 他会变回人类 |
[10:32] | What does that mean? | 这什么意思 |
[10:33] | Someone can just walk up to the beast, | 只要有人走到野兽面前 |
[10:35] | yell Mason’s name and turn him back? | 大喊梅森的名字 他就能变回来了吗 |
[10:37] | Not someone… | 不是随便谁都行… |
[10:39] | Lydia. | 要莉迪亚 |
[10:42] | Who did you say you were looking for? | 你说你要找谁 |
[10:44] | The man’s name is Argent. | 他叫阿金斯 |
[10:46] | Did you say Argent? | 你是说阿金斯吗 |
[10:49] | Sorry. My son likes to leave… | 抱歉 我儿子喜欢给我发 |
[10:50] | incredibly long and incredibly confusing messages. | 极其复杂难懂的信息 |
[10:56] | Maybe I should just turn the damn thing… | 我还是关机好了 |
[11:06] | So… | 你说 |
[11:10] | You’re looking for one of the Argents? | 你要找阿金斯家的人吗 |
[11:18] | You seem to know who I am. | 你好像知道我是谁 |
[11:22] | That means you know what I’m capable of. | 也就是说你知道我的能力 |
[11:27] | I’ve got some experience. | 我见识过 |
[11:30] | Your weapons may be more sophisticated | 你的武器也许比我那个时代的 |
[11:32] | than the arrows and the bullets of my time, | 弓箭和子弹更加精细 |
[11:37] | but they still won’t kill me. | 但还是杀不了我 |
[11:48] | I’m pretty sure a nine millimeter beretta will do more damage | 我认为9毫米口径的贝瑞塔枪肯定比 |
[11:51] | than an 18th century musket. | 18世纪的步枪杀伤力更大 |
[11:59] | Are you certain? | 你确定吗 |
[12:03] | I can walk out of this place with my hands clean. | 我能两手干净地直接走出这里 |
[12:07] | Or, I can walk out with them drenched in blood. | 或者我也能两手沾满血地出去 |
[12:18] | Your choice. | 你来选吧 |
[12:37] | Sir? | 老大 |
[12:38] | Clark, don’t. | 克拉克 别动 |
[12:42] | Stop where you are. | 不许动 |
[12:46] | Let him go. | 让他走 |
[13:34] | Hayden. | 海登 |
[13:37] | Your name is Hayden. | 你叫海登 |
[13:58] | Melissa… | 梅丽莎 |
[13:59] | Melissa! | 梅丽莎 |
[14:04] | Malia. Come down. | 玛丽亚 下来吧 |
[14:05] | Don’t listen to her. | 别听她的 |
[14:10] | I’m not going to stop, Malia. | 我不会停手的 玛丽亚 |
[14:14] | I’m taking back what you stole from me. | 我要夺回你偷走的东西 |
[14:17] | I didn’t steal anything. | 我什么都没偷 |
[14:21] | But you did. | 你偷了 |
[14:24] | And I don’t care if you were a willing participant or not. | 我也不管你是不是有意的 |
[14:28] | Talia Hale spent nine months | 塔莉娅·霍尔花了九个月时间 |
[14:30] | trying to convince me of the miracle of childbirth. | 试图让我相信生育的奇迹 |
[14:36] | You know what it really felt like? | 你知道那是什么感觉吗 |
[14:40] | A parasite. | 一只寄生虫 |
[14:45] | Talia said it was a gift… | 塔莉娅说那是一个礼物… |
[14:48] | That the coyote passes down part of her power to her daughter. | 野狼将自己的部分力量遗传给了女儿 |
[14:54] | She called it beautiful. | 她称之为美好 |
[14:58] | I call it theft. | 我称之为偷窃 |
[15:31] | Where is it? | 它在哪儿 |
[15:41] | I brought you here like you wanted. | 我如你所愿带你来了 |
[15:44] | How about letting me go now? | 可以放我走了吗 |
[16:04] | This demon, on the left. What is he? | 左边的恶魔是谁 |
[16:09] | He’s called a hellhound. | 他被称为地狱恶犬 |
[16:18] | Parrish… His name is Parrish, isn’t it? | 帕里什 他叫帕里什 对吧 |
[16:24] | And the Argents will try to put the pike in his hands. | 阿金斯一家想将长矛交给他 |
[16:36] | When did young people become so confident? | 年轻人何时这么自以为是了 |
[17:00] | I know that sound. | 我认识这声音 |
[17:02] | It’s the Argents, isn’t it? | 阿金斯一家干的 对吧 |
[17:04] | Drawing the beast to them. Corralling it. | 将野兽引来 包围他 |
[17:06] | You’ll need to be back at full capacity. | 你需要回到充满力量的状态 |
[17:11] | Let’s find out. | 那我们试试 |
[17:22] | Looks like it worked. | 好像有用 |
[17:24] | You know, Theo, | 告诉你 西奥 |
[17:26] | someday your willingness to stab anyone and everyone | 你背后捅任何人刀子的想法 |
[17:30] | in the back might turn out to be your downfall. | 会导致你失败 |
[17:36] | Don’t worry. You can still have Scott’s eyes. | 别担心 你还能拥有斯科特的双眼 |
[17:40] | I’ll just be bringing them to you. | 我直接带给你 |
[17:56] | Hey. You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[18:00] | Did… | 你… |
[18:01] | Did you find something? | 你有发现吗 |
[18:05] | A solution? | 有办法吗 |
[18:08] | Yeah. It was you. | 有 是你 |
[18:11] | It was you, Lydia. | 就是你 莉迪亚 |
[18:36] | Lydia’s been hurt. Badly. | 莉迪亚受伤了 很严重 |
[18:41] | It doesn’t change anything. | 这没什么影响 |
[18:43] | What if she’s dying? | 万一她会死呢 |
[18:45] | If we don’t stop Sebastien, she will die. | 我们阻止不了塞巴斯蒂安 她也会死 |
[18:48] | He’s not just coming for the pike. | 他的目标不只是长矛 |
[18:50] | He’s coming for anything that stands in his way. | 他的目标是杀死阻止他的一切事物 |
[18:51] | Right now, that’s all of us. | 也就是我们全部 |
[19:03] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[19:05] | You saved my life once. | 你救过我 |
[19:08] | Now, I’m going to save yours. | 现在我要救你 |
[19:15] | I’m not sure I’m getting the strategy here. | 我好像不明白你的计划 |
[19:17] | You’re the strategy, Parrish. | 你就是计划 帕里什 |
[19:19] | You’re the one in the fresco. | 你就是壁画里的恶犬 |
[19:21] | Put there as a reminder that the beast isn’t unstoppable. | 画上你就是要提醒我们 野兽并非无法战胜 |
[19:26] | Whoever painted it… | 画壁画的人 |
[19:27] | they didn’t see a guy with a gun facing down the beast. | 没见过用枪面对野兽的人 |
[19:32] | They saw you. | 他们见到了你 |
[19:35] | They saw a hellhound. | 他们见到了一只地狱恶犬 |
[20:05] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[20:07] | She’s gonna be fine, but… | 她会没事的 但… |
[20:08] | She can’t really talk. | 她基本哑了 |
[20:11] | Then it’s over, isn’t it? | 都完了 对吧 |
[20:18] | There’s nothing we can do to save him. | 我们没办法救他了 |
[20:25] | Give me a second. | 等会儿 |
[20:33] | Hey, it’s me. Oh, god, I wish you just picked up. | 是我 天啊 你要是能接电话就好了 |
[20:36] | I hate leaving messages. | 我讨厌留言 |
[20:38] | I always ramble. I always say stupid things | 我总说不到重点 还总说傻话 |
[20:40] | and when I finally get to the super important thing | 但当我要说非常重要的事情时 |
[20:41] | that I’m supposed to say, the voicemail cuts me off and… | 刚要开口 语音信箱又挂了 |
[20:51] | Me again. I have to leave. | 还是我 我得走了 |
[20:54] | But I’m coming back to help. I promise. | 但我会回来帮忙的 我保证 |
[20:57] | Because you’re right, Scott. | 因为你是对的 斯科特 |
[20:58] | If anyone’s going to save Mason, it’s you. | 如果有人要去救梅森 那人只能是你 |
[21:03] | It’s us. | 是我们 |
[21:09] | Get up. | 起来 |
[21:10] | Why? | 怎么 |
[21:11] | Because I’ve got an idea. | 因为我有办法了 |
[21:14] | And because this isn’t over. | 因为这事还没完 |
[21:25] | Lydia, this is gonna have to be just between us, | 莉迪亚 我们必须保密 |
[21:26] | since I can get fired for it. | 不然我会被解雇 |
[21:28] | It’s a cortisone shot. It’s gonna bring the inflammation down. | 这是可的松针剂 可以消炎 |
[21:36] | Not there. | 不打那儿 |
[21:40] | Yeah, okay, I’m gonna need to leave. | 好吧 我回避一下 |
[21:41] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪也不许去 |
[21:44] | Hold her hand. | 握住她的手 |
[21:45] | Okay, fine. I’m not leaving, but I still might faint. | 好 我不走 但我可能会晕 |
[21:48] | Okay. Here we go. | 好 我开始了 |
[21:56] | Okay, Lydia, this is gonna hurt like a bitch. | 莉迪亚 忍着点 |
[22:08] | Okay. I’ll get Malia. | 没事 我去找玛丽亚 |
[22:08] | – Text me when you find Parrish. – Hold on. | -找到帕里什就给我发短信 -等一下 |
[22:14] | – What is this? – Something I’ve been working on for a while. | -这是什么 -我研究了很久的东西 |
[22:16] | Just make sure Malia gets it. | 要确保玛丽亚拿到手 |
[22:18] | – Is it plan B? – It was plan A. | -这是备用计划吗 -这是原计划 |
[22:21] | Plan A never works. | 然而原计划从来都没用 |
[22:23] | This one will. | 这个会的 |
[22:31] | Hayden? | 海登 |
[22:34] | They said that you can help us when we get hurt. | 他们说我们受伤了可以找你帮忙 |
[22:38] | Well, I think I’m pretty hurt. | 而且 我觉得我伤得挺重的 |
[22:57] | He’s not slowing down. | 他并没有慢下来啊 |
[22:58] | Oh, he will. They both will. | 会慢下来的 他们俩都会的 |
[23:19] | Oh, damn. | 该死 |
[23:33] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[23:35] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[23:37] | I heard that. | 我听到了 |
[23:38] | Lydia, save your voice. | 莉迪亚 先别说话 |
[23:45] | Lydia, get out of the water! | 莉迪亚 别踩水 |
[23:51] | Sorry, Lydia. | 对不住了 莉迪亚 |
[24:11] | Feel that, Scott? | 感受到了吗 斯科特 |
[24:15] | Kanima venom. | 变形怪的毒液 |
[24:18] | Just let it happen. Let it go. | 就顺其自然 放手吧 |
[24:24] | Let everything go. | 放手这一切 |
[24:26] | No! | 不 |
[25:04] | Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯 |
[25:18] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[25:22] | That’s the sound of real power. | 这是真正力量的声音 |
[25:38] | Another arrogant youth. | 又一个自大的毛孩子 |
[25:40] | A contender to steal my name? | 想跟我抢名号 |
[25:44] | You think you can take it from me? | 你觉得你抢得走吗 |
[25:47] | I just want your power. | 我只想要你的力量 |
[26:26] | No! | 不 |
[26:28] | No! | 不 |
[26:40] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[26:43] | You and Scott… | 你和斯科特 |
[26:46] | That’s right, Theo. | 正是 西奥 |
[26:49] | The whole time. | 一直都是 |
[26:57] | It would’ve never worked. | 从来都不会奏效 |
[26:59] | It could have worked. | 本来可以奏效 |
[27:02] | With belasko’s talons. | 如果有比拉斯克鹰爪的话 |
[27:29] | You broke my neck. | 你把我脖子拧断了 |
[27:32] | And good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[27:34] | There’s an access grate that leads to the sublevel. | 有个门可以通往支路 |
[27:36] | I think we can get to Lydia there. | 我觉得我们能到莉迪亚那边 |
[27:37] | What about Mason? | 那梅森怎么办 |
[27:39] | We can still save your friend. | 我们还可以救你朋友 |
[27:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[27:48] | This just isn’t my day. | 今天真不顺 |
[27:52] | This is a surprising alliance, Scott. | 真是令人惊讶的盟友 斯科特 |
[27:55] | You and Deucalion? | 你和丢卡利翁 |
[27:59] | How long have you been planning this clever little double cross? | 双面间谍这种小把戏你们策划多久了 |
[28:05] | About as long as he and I have been planning this one. | 跟我和他的计划差不多吧 |
[28:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:10] | I knew when I brought you back, | 我叫你回来的时候就知道 |
[28:11] | it would never be about saving lives. | 你肯定不是回来救人的 |
[28:15] | Only about immortalizing your own. | 而是求自己长生不老的 |
[28:20] | Scott, go. | 斯科特 走 |
[28:28] | Go, now! | 现在就走 |
[29:18] | It’s not the full moon, Malia. | 现在还不到满月呢 玛丽亚 |
[29:21] | But you know what? It’s close enough. | 但也够接近了 |
[29:23] | Stop… | 住手 |
[29:34] | Malia. | 玛丽亚 |
[29:47] | I want my power back. | 我想把力量要回来 |
[29:57] | I want my family back. | 我想把家人要回来 |
[30:25] | Can someone please come and | 有没有人能帮个忙 |
[30:25] | take this gigantic shard of glass out of my chest? Please? | 帮我把这一大块碎玻璃拔出来 行吗 |
[30:34] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[30:37] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[30:40] | Liam… | 利亚姆 |
[30:41] | It should be me. | 应该让我来的 |
[30:43] | If you get me close enough, I’ll do it. | 如果你能让我够靠近他 我能做到 |
[30:47] | We’re not killing your best friend. | 我们不会杀你的挚友 |
[30:50] | That belongs to me. | 那是我的 |
[30:57] | It’s a family heirloom. | 这可是祖传的 |
[31:01] | I’d like it back, please. | 请还给我 |
[31:04] | It’s all yours. Just give us Mason. | 都给你 只要你把梅森给我们 |
[31:08] | Unfortunately, I would not know where to begin. | 不幸的是 我并不知道从何入手 |
[31:12] | And while I’ve benefited from his memories, | 而且我获得了他的记忆 |
[31:15] | I don’t have much use for an alter ego. | 对另一个自我来说我却没什么用 |
[31:26] | You want it? | 你想要吗 |
[31:30] | Come and get it. | 过来拿吧 |
[31:49] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[32:49] | You’re strong. There’s no doubt in that. | 你很强壮 这毫无疑问 |
[32:53] | But neither of you fight with a killer instinct. | 但你们都打不过一个杀手的本性 |
[32:57] | Let me show you how to go for the throat. | 我来演示一下如何拧断喉咙 |
[33:13] | Liam, wait. | 利亚姆 等等 |
[33:15] | We can still save Mason. | 我们还可以救梅森 |
[33:17] | Who’s going to save you? | 谁来救你 |
[33:18] | What kind of werewolves are you? | 你算哪门子狼人啊 |
[33:22] | No! | 不要 |
[34:04] | Marie-Jeanne? | 玛丽·让娜 |
[34:11] | Mason! | 梅森 |
[34:20] | I think you’re gonna need to try it a little louder. | 我觉得你得大点声 |
[34:32] | Mason! | 梅森 |
[35:19] | Scott! | 斯科特 |
[35:47] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都没事吧 |
[35:49] | Not everyone. | 我有事 |
[36:04] | The skinwalkers have a message for you, Theo. | 剥皮行者要我带话给你 西奥 |
[36:08] | Your sister wants to see you. | 你姐姐要见你 |
[36:31] | Scott, help me! | 斯科特 救我 |
[36:33] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[36:34] | Scott! Help me, Scott! | 斯科特 救救我 斯科特 |
[36:35] | No! Scott! | 不要 斯科特 |
[36:37] | Help me! | 救命 |
[37:00] | Hayden, I’ve managed to stabilize the injury. | 海登 我做了处理稳定你的伤势 |
[37:02] | But considering you’re a chimera, | 但因为你是奇美拉 |
[37:04] | I don’t know how, or if, you’ll heal. | 我不知道你怎么自愈 会不会自愈 |
[37:07] | We can still take you to the hospital. | 我们还可以送你去医院 |
[37:10] | I’ve already died there once. | 我已经在那死过一次了 |
[37:12] | It’s your choice. | 这是你的选择 |
[37:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:49] | You saved their lives. | 你救了他们的命 |
[37:51] | Mason. Malia. Half the population of Beacon Hills. | 梅森 玛利亚 比肯山一半的居民 |
[37:56] | That’s got to feel pretty good. | 你应该感觉很好 |
[37:58] | It did. For a while. | 我有过 就一会儿 |
[38:02] | But it’s something you want to feel again. | 但这种感觉是你想要再次感受到的 |
[38:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:06] | Yeah, I think so. | 是的 我想是的 |
[38:09] | Welcome to your future career in law enforcement. | 欢迎你将来加入执法机关 |
[38:46] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这样做的 |
[38:49] | I made a deal with them. | 我和他们做了个交易 |
[38:52] | And I need to. | 我需要这样做 |
[38:53] | It’s not for my parents. It’s not for you. | 不是为了我父母 不是为了你 |
[38:57] | It’s for me. | 是为了我自己 |
[38:59] | How long is it going to take? | 要多久 |
[39:02] | As long as it takes. | 需要多久就多久 |
[39:12] | Keep it for me. | 帮我保管吧 |
[39:14] | Keep it safe. | 保管好它 |
[39:42] | But she’ll be back. She still has to graduate. | 但她会回来的 她还没毕业 |
[39:45] | That’s the thing, though, I don’t know… | 是这么回事 但我不知道… |
[39:46] | When we started this school year, | 这学年开始的时候 |
[39:47] | I was so stressed about everyone ending up | 想到毕业后大家怎么聚在一起 |
[39:49] | in the same place after we graduate. | 我就很紧张 |
[39:51] | But I don’t think it matters. | 但现在我觉得这不重要了 |
[39:53] | We always seem to find each other anyway. | 我们总能找到彼此 |
[39:56] | Even Allison. | 甚至包括艾莉森 |
[40:01] | He didn’t tell you. | 他没告诉你 |
[40:04] | It was in the tunnels… | 在隧道的时候 |
[40:06] | When Sebastien had his hands around Scott’s throat. | 当塞巴斯蒂安抓住斯科特的喉咙 |
[40:10] | The guy probably didn’t even know what he was doing. | 他大概也不知道自己在做什么 |
[40:14] | His claws got into Scott’s neck. | 他的爪子刺进了斯科特的脖子 |
[40:17] | He was going to kill him, | 想要杀掉他 |
[40:20] | But then he stopped | 但他突然停住 |
[40:25] | and he said a name… | 说了一个名字 |
[40:27] | Marie-Jeanne. | 玛丽·让娜 |
[40:30] | He saw Scott’s memories. | 他看到了斯科特的记忆 |
[40:31] | He saw Allison. | 看到了艾莉森 |
[40:35] | They must have looked like each other. | 她们俩肯定长得很像 |
[40:38] | I mean, maybe exactly like each other. | 我觉得她俩甚至可能一模一样 |
[40:41] | It gave Scott a chance to break free. | 这给了斯科特挣脱的机会 |
[40:45] | She saved him. | 她救了他 |
[40:47] | Allison saved his life. | 艾莉森救了他 |