时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | I’ll never stop until we get everyone back. | 救回大家之前我绝不罢休 |
[00:07] | What if this was his room? | 如果这是他的房间呢 |
[00:09] | What if this means we had a son? | 如果我们真的有个儿子呢 |
[00:12] | Mr. Douglas ate his pineal gland. | 道格拉斯老师吃了他的松果体 |
[00:15] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[00:35] | Gentlemen, imagine an army | 各位 想象一支军队 |
[00:38] | not burdened with the weakness of ordinary soldiers. | 他们不被普通士兵的弱点束缚 |
[00:47] | Men who don’t need food. | 他们不需要食物 |
[00:50] | Who never grow tired. | 不会感到疲惫 |
[00:52] | An army of unstoppable warriors. | 一队无法阻挡的战士 |
[01:04] | The Wild Hunt. | 荒野猎人 |
[01:06] | The living can fight until they break. | 活人战斗死而后已 |
[01:08] | The dead do not break. | 而死人不会死亡 |
[01:11] | This is what the Ahnenerbe has been searching for. | 这也是圣遗物一直在找的 |
[01:14] | “Ghost Riders of the storm, | “风暴骑士” |
[01:17] | “Masters of infinite power.” | “力量无穷” |
[01:21] | We are not chasing fairy tales, Hauptmann. | 我们不是在找传说 豪普特曼 |
[01:23] | The Occult is nothing to toy with. | 神秘学可不是拿来玩的 |
[01:26] | Neither are the riders of the storm. | 风暴骑士也是一样 |
[01:28] | You have seen them? | 你见过他们吗 |
[01:29] | They are in the Ruhr Valley. | 他们在鲁尔谷 |
[01:31] | My Kampfgruppe can secure the area tonight. | 我的手下可以保证这里安全 |
[01:33] | An unstoppable army? | 一支无法阻挡的军队 |
[01:35] | Made up of the dead, you say? | 你还说 由死人组成 |
[01:38] | With power you have never seen. | 他们拥有你从未见过的力量 |
[01:41] | Tell me, how would you control this unstoppable army? | 告诉我 你打算怎么控制这支无敌军队 |
[01:46] | How do you stop the unstoppable? | 该如何阻止无法阻止之人 |
[01:54] | How is your Kampfgruppe going to stop them? | 你的手下怎么跟他们斗 |
[02:03] | Tell us. How are you going to perform this miracle? | 告诉我们 你想怎样表演这场奇迹 |
[02:08] | With German efficiency. | 用德国人的效率 |
[06:13] | You’re going to bite Stiles? | 你要咬斯泰尔斯吗 |
[06:18] | To get him through the rift. | 这样他才能从裂口出来 |
[06:24] | It’s the only way. | 只有这个办法 |
[06:25] | Just to clarify, are you | 我想确认一下 |
[06:27] | planning on biting everyone in the train station? | 你打算把火车站所有人都咬一遍吗 |
[06:29] | With Stiles back, he’ll be able to help us figure out a plan. | 斯泰尔斯回来后 他就能帮我们想办法 |
[06:32] | He’s good at that. | 他很擅长这个 |
[06:33] | So the plan is to get Stiles to come up with a plan. | 所以我们的计划是让斯泰尔斯想计划 |
[06:37] | You can shut up now. | 你闭嘴吧 |
[06:38] | Malia, look around. We’re the only ones left in Beacon Hills. | 玛丽亚 你看看 比肯山只剩我们了 |
[06:40] | If they take us, Lydia | 如果他们带走我们 |
[06:41] | will be the only one left to haunt the place. | 这里就只剩莉迪亚变成孤魂野鬼 |
[06:43] | That’s why I’m the only person that’s going in. | 所以我一个人进去 |
[06:45] | Liam and Hayden will stay here with Mason. | 利亚姆和海登会留下来陪梅森 |
[06:46] | As long as somebody is left in Beacon Hills, | 只要我们还有人在比肯山 |
[06:49] | the Wild Hunt can’t move on. | 荒野猎人就不能离开 |
[06:50] | I like your plan, Scott. I really do, | 我喜欢你的计划 斯科特 真的 |
[06:52] | especially the part about turning Stiles. | 尤其是转化斯泰尔斯这部分 |
[06:56] | – But it can’t work. – How do you know? | -但是没用的 -你怎么知道 |
[06:57] | Logic. Life experience. | 逻辑 人生经验 |
[06:59] | Liam, what are the odds that he’ll get taken? | 利亚姆 如果他被带走了呢 |
[07:01] | What if Stiles isn’t there? | 如果斯泰尔斯不在那里呢 |
[07:01] | What if there’s no Beacon Hills for you to come back to? | 如果你们回来发现比肯山已经消失呢 |
[07:04] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[07:05] | Yeah. It’s called, “Run like hell.” | 当然 那就是”玩命逃跑” |
[07:09] | So, leave in five? | 五分钟后出发 |
[07:12] | You promised you’d help us. | 你答应过要帮助我们 |
[07:14] | We still need to find the rift. | 我们还没找到裂口 |
[07:15] | I didn’t promise I’d help you commit suicide. | 我可没答应帮你们自杀 |
[07:17] | If you can’t help, we can find it ourselves. | 就算你不帮忙 我们自己也能找到 |
[07:20] | Scott, I admit that you have a flair for beating the odds. | 斯科特 我承认你经常能转败为胜 |
[07:24] | But, this? You don’t walk away from. | 但这件事 没人能全身而退 |
[07:29] | You run. | 只能逃跑 |
[07:53] | His tracks outside lead north from here. | 他的足迹向北面延伸 |
[08:20] | This one’s gone, too. | 这个的也没了 |
[08:24] | Why take a Ghost Rider’s pineal gland? | 为什么要拿走恶灵骑士的松果体 |
[08:26] | So I could use this. | 因为我要用 |
[08:37] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[08:39] | Not our pineal gland, I hope. | 希望不是我们的松果体 |
[08:41] | We’re still using them. | 我们还需要 |
[08:43] | I want you to help me find a Hellhound. | 我想让你们帮我找一只地狱恶犬 |
[08:46] | You were tracking him. You lost his scent. | 你在找他 你跟丢了他的气味 |
[08:49] | I found him on you. Which tells me… | 我在你身上闻到了 说明… |
[08:51] | Nothing. I can’t help you. | 说明不了什么 我帮不了你 |
[08:55] | That’s too bad. | 太遗憾了 |
[08:58] | Then I have no use for you. | 那你们就完全没用了 |
[09:05] | Not fast enough. | 不够快 |
[09:17] | We’ll do it. | 我们帮你 |
[09:20] | We’ll do it. Just let him go. | 我们帮你 放开他 |
[09:23] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[09:33] | Thank you for volunteering, Herr Argent. | 感谢你们这么配合 阿金斯先生 |
[09:57] | At least we found his cell. | 至少我们找到了他的手机 |
[09:59] | That means something. | 很有意义 |
[10:03] | It’s a relic. | 这是遗留物 |
[10:05] | That only means one thing. | 只能说明一件事 |
[10:07] | It means he’s not dead, Mason. | 说明他没死 梅森 |
[10:10] | And that there’s still a chance. | 说明我们还有机会 |
[10:15] | He only has pictures of us. | 他手机里只有我们的照片 |
[10:17] | There’s, like, a hundred pictures here. | 里面大概有百来张照片 |
[10:21] | And it’s just us. Is that a little weird? | 全是我们的合照 是不是有点奇怪 |
[10:24] | No. It means he loves you. | 不 说明他爱你 |
[10:34] | We need to get him back. | 我们得把他救回来 |
[10:43] | When you were here before, | 你们之前来这里的时候 |
[10:44] | how long until the Ghost Riders showed up? | 恶灵骑士多久后会出现 |
[10:46] | – A couple minutes. – That’s reassuring. | -几分钟 -这话听着好”欣慰” |
[10:49] | What’s a rift supposed to look like? | 裂口应该长什么样 |
[10:51] | If it’s a tear in the fabric of our world. | 如果是我们所处世界的裂口 |
[10:54] | Theoretically it could look like | 从理论上来说 它的外观 |
[10:55] | anything from a microscopic black hole | 应该介于微观的黑洞 |
[10:58] | to a free-floating Einstein-Rosen bridge. | 和自由漂浮的虫洞之间 |
[11:12] | I really hope it’s not up there. | 我真希望不在上面 |
[11:17] | Let’s split up. | 我们分头行动 |
[11:25] | Hey, look at this. | 看看这个 |
[11:38] | The rift’s not above us. | 裂口不在我们上方 |
[11:42] | It’s below. | 在下方 |
[11:51] | So we should stay here. Is that what you’re thinking? | 我们应该待在这里 你们是这么想的吗 |
[11:55] | It doesn’t matter where we are. | 我们在哪里都一样 |
[11:57] | We still need to figure out how to fight them. | 我们还是得想办法战胜他们 |
[11:59] | No one can fight them. | 没人能战胜他们 |
[12:00] | Douglas can. | 道格拉斯可以 |
[12:02] | Does he need to stay in there? | 他需要待在这儿吗 |
[12:04] | He’s still Theo. | 他还是西奥 |
[12:05] | Theo saved Scott. Remember? | 西奥救了斯科特 记得吗 |
[12:07] | He can still hear you. | 他能听见你们说话 |
[12:10] | Then he can hear me say he needs to shut up | 那他也能听见我说他该闭嘴了 |
[12:12] | so we can figure out how to fight the Ghost Riders. | 我们要专心想办法战胜恶灵骑士 |
[12:15] | You don’t need to figure it out. | 你们不用想办法 |
[12:18] | Because Douglas already did. | 因为道格拉斯已经想到了 |
[12:21] | If he knew how to fight them, | 如果他知道如何战胜他们 |
[12:24] | then he might know everything about them. | 那他也许对骑士了如指掌 |
[12:26] | And guess who knows all about Mr. Douglas? | 你们猜谁对道格拉斯先生了如指掌 |
[12:35] | I can’t see a thing. | 我眼前漆黑一片 |
[12:37] | It’s got to be down here somewhere. | 肯定在这下面某个地方 |
[12:50] | Found it! | 找到了 |
[12:57] | It’s remarkably similar. | 太像了 |
[12:59] | To what? | 像什么 |
[13:02] | To the Einstein-Rosen bridge. | 像虫洞 |
[13:05] | That’s never going to happen. | 绝不可能 |
[13:07] | We’re not making that deal. | 我们不做这交易 |
[13:09] | I hold all the cards. | 筹码都在我手里 |
[13:11] | You’re locked in a jail cell. You have no cards. | 你被困在监狱里 你没有筹码 |
[13:14] | You want me to tell you about Douglas. | 你们想让我说出道格拉斯的事 |
[13:18] | Break the sword. | 那就把剑弄断 |
[13:22] | Does anyone else want to do the negotiating? | 还有谁想来试试跟他谈判 |
[13:25] | Break the sword. | 把剑弄断 |
[13:27] | I’ll break the sword. I’ll break it right in… | 我会把剑弄断的 就断在你… |
[13:29] | Hayden. | 海登 |
[13:34] | You break, I talk. | 把剑弄断 我就开口 |
[13:38] | Come on, guys. | 拜托 各位 |
[13:41] | Look, I don’t want in anyone’s pack. | 我不想加入谁的族群 |
[13:46] | I don’t want anyone’s power. | 也不想要谁的力量 |
[13:49] | I just wanna stay alive. | 我只想活着 |
[13:51] | How do we know if we let you out, you won’t run? | 要是放你出来 我们怎么知道你不会跑 |
[13:53] | ‘Cause we’re not letting him out. | 我们不会放他出来 |
[13:55] | He’s going to tell us from in here. | 他就在这里面 把该说的说了 |
[13:58] | I’m still going to need some incentive. | 我还是需要点小激励 |
[14:40] | He’s a Lowenmensch. | 他是个狮身人 |
[14:42] | What the hell is a Lowenmensch? | 狮身人是什么 |
[14:43] | It’s part-wolf, part-lion. | 就是半狮半狼 |
[14:47] | He was a part of the Ahnenerbe, | 他是圣遗物的一部分 |
[14:50] | Himmler’s personal project to use the Occult to win the war. | 希姆莱个人的计划 靠神秘学打胜仗 |
[15:09] | Hauptmann, you should stay away. | 豪普特曼 你应该退后 |
[15:12] | All of us, we should stay away. | 我们所有人 都应该退开 |
[15:14] | You’ve seen them, Grenadier? | 你见过他们了 掷弹兵 |
[15:17] | They came by storm. They rode horses. | 他们随风暴驰骋 骑着烈马 |
[15:20] | They were unnatural. | 他们不是凡物 |
[15:23] | Over here! | 这里 |
[15:26] | We are close. Spread out! | 近了 散开 |
[15:33] | You’ve done well, Grenadier Abel. | 你做得很好 掷弹兵阿贝尔 |
[15:36] | The Fuhrer will be pleased. | 元首会很高兴的 |
[15:55] | Everyone step back. | 大家退后 |
[16:16] | Please. | 请 |
[16:19] | No. | 不要 |
[16:21] | Hauptmann, no. | 豪普特曼 不要 |
[16:24] | Thank you for volunteering, | 谢谢你自告奋勇 |
[16:29] | Grenadier Abel. | 掷弹兵阿贝尔 |
[16:39] | Schnell. | 快[德语] |
[17:30] | Incredible. | 太神奇了 |
[17:56] | Take him. | 拿下他 |
[19:26] | Douglas didn’t beat a Ghost Rider. | 道格拉斯没有打败恶灵骑士 |
[19:29] | He ran. | 他跑了 |
[19:32] | We broke the sword for nothing. | 我们白把剑弄断了 |
[19:34] | Wait, if that was back in 1943, | 等等 如果那是1943年的事 |
[19:37] | where’s he been all this time? | 那这些年他都去哪儿了 |
[19:38] | Douglas kept looking. | 道格拉斯一直在寻找 |
[19:41] | He found a scientist that he thought could help him. | 他找到了一位他觉得能帮他的科学家 |
[19:46] | Three of them. | 三位科学家 |
[20:02] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! Stop! | 不 不 不 住手 |
[20:27] | The Ghost Rider’s whip didn’t go deep enough to take him, | 恶灵骑士的鞭子力度不够 带不走他 |
[20:30] | but left a gash on his back. | 但在他背上留下了伤痕 |
[20:32] | He was thrown into the tank and the wound infected the water. | 他被扔进水槽里 伤口污染了水 |
[20:35] | It mixed with the fluid from the vat | 血液跟水桶里的液体混合 |
[20:36] | and actually made him stronger. | 反而让他变得更强 |
[20:39] | Soaking it in, absorbing the power for 70 years. | 他浸泡在里面 吸收了七十年的力量 |
[20:43] | So, he came out with the power of an Alpha, | 那他出来后就有了阿尔法狼… |
[20:46] | a Lowenmensch, and a Ghost Rider. | 狮身人和恶灵骑士的力量 |
[20:49] | A side effect no one could expect. | 谁都没想到的副作用 |
[20:51] | So he can fight them. | 所以他能打败他们 |
[20:54] | He could stop them. | 还能阻止他们 |
[20:56] | The Nazis lost the war. | 纳粹战败了 |
[20:58] | Why is he still obsessed? | 他怎么还这么执著 |
[21:00] | What does he want an army for? | 他筹建军队干什么 |
[21:02] | He doesn’t want it for them. | 他不是为他们筹建的 |
[21:04] | The Nazis were just a means to an end. | 纳粹只是他实现阴谋的手段 |
[21:08] | He wants it for himself. | 他是为自己筹建的 |
[21:11] | His own personal, supernatural army. | 一支只为他效力的超自然军队 |
[21:16] | We need to warn Scott. | 我们得提醒斯科特 |
[21:22] | Der Hollenhound. | 地狱恶犬[德语] |
[21:50] | You know what the best part about being a werewolf is? | 你知道做狼人最爽的是什么吗 |
[21:54] | Supernatural hearing. | 超自然的听觉 |
[22:01] | Did you hear that? | 这次你听到了吗 |
[22:19] | Parrish. Parrish, wake up. Parrish. | 帕里什 帕里什 醒醒 帕里什 |
[22:26] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:27] | No. | 没事 |
[22:35] | Parrish! | 帕里什 |
[22:38] | Parrish! | 帕里什 |
[22:41] | Parrish, wake up. | 帕里什 醒醒 |
[22:45] | That was very brave. | 刚刚的行为很勇敢 |
[22:47] | But pointless. | 但毫无意义 |
[22:52] | Just crack the whip. | 甩鞭子吧 |
[23:26] | Yeah, Liam, come on. We gotta hurry. | 利亚姆 快点 得赶紧 |
[23:28] | We can still find him. | 我们还能找到他 |
[23:42] | No! | 不 |
[23:44] | Liam. Run! | 利亚姆 跑 |
[24:11] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[25:04] | We have to get to Scott. | 我们必须找到斯科特 |
[26:05] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[26:08] | You have to find Scott. | 你必须找到斯科特 |
[26:09] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不要丢下你 |
[26:17] | You have to. | 你必须放手 |
[26:19] | You can save me on the other side. | 你可以把我从那边救回来 |
[26:27] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[26:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:33] | Then go. | 走吧 |
[27:03] | There’s gotta be another way. | 肯定有其他办法 |
[27:07] | We just need to think. | 只是需要我们思考 |
[27:09] | – Think? – Yeah. | -思考 -没错 |
[27:11] | Think about how to get through a supernatural rift | 思考如何通过能熔化钢铁的 |
[27:13] | that melts steel. | 超自然裂口 |
[27:15] | I didn’t say it would be easy. | 我没说这问题很容易 |
[27:17] | But it doesn’t have to be so hard. | 但也不必那么困难 |
[27:25] | Why is this suddenly so important? | 为什么突然这么着急 |
[27:27] | Why can’t it wait until tomorrow? | 就不能等到明天吗 |
[27:28] | I… I don’t know how it happened, | 我不知道怎么会这样 |
[27:31] | but it happened. | 但情况就是这样 |
[27:32] | Everything Lydia has been trying to tell us? | 莉迪娅想告诉我们的事 |
[27:35] | It’s all true. | 都是真的 |
[27:46] | His bed, | 他的床 |
[27:49] | the clothes he never folds, his crime board. | 从不叠的衣服 他的线索板 |
[27:55] | He’s on the lacrosse team. | 他还进了长曲棍球队 |
[27:57] | I mean, he’s terrible, but he’s on the team. | 虽然打得很烂 但进了校队 |
[28:02] | Claudia, | 克劳迪娅 |
[28:06] | we have a son. | 我们有个儿子 |
[28:09] | And we can find him | 我们能找到他 |
[28:11] | and get him back. | 救他回来 |
[28:12] | There’s nothing here. | 这里空无一物 |
[28:24] | You gotta come in the room, baby. | 你得进房间里来 亲爱的 |
[28:30] | Come on. | 进来啊 |
[28:44] | Noah, there’s still nothing here. | 诺亚 还是空无一物 |
[29:03] | You’re here. | 这里有你 |
[29:11] | He followed our scent. | 他追踪到了我们的气味 |
[29:12] | I followed your desperation. | 我追踪到了你们的绝望 |
[29:17] | We’re all in a tough spot. | 我们的处境都很艰难 |
[29:18] | Desperate to get inside and save everyone, | 都渴望进去救所有人 |
[29:21] | and hoping to find a way to stop this army of the dead. | 希望找到办法阻止这支死亡大军 |
[29:25] | We all want the same thing. | 我们的目的都一样 |
[29:27] | He has a point. | 他说得有道理 |
[29:28] | If he doesn’t kill anyone. | 如果他不杀人 |
[29:29] | Else. If he doesn’t kill anyone else. | 不再杀人 如果他不再杀人 |
[29:32] | All that matters right now is getting through the rift. | 现在最重要的就是通过裂口 |
[29:35] | Then you’re out of luck. | 那你很不幸 |
[29:36] | The rift burns anything that tries to pass through it. | 任何尝试通过裂口的东西都会被灼烧 |
[29:38] | Perhaps not everything. | 或许不是任何东西 |
[29:45] | Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[29:48] | If the Hellhound can open the rift, we all go together. | 如果地狱恶犬打开裂口 我们就一起过去 |
[29:51] | You’re the bad guy. | 你是坏人 |
[29:53] | I’m pretty sure helping you is a bad idea. | 我相信帮你不是个好主意 |
[29:55] | Good guy. Bad guy. | 好人 坏人 |
[29:57] | When has anything ever been so black and white? | 什么时候所有事物都没灰色地带了 |
[29:59] | World War II. | 二战 |
[30:03] | He’s a Nazi. | 他是纳粹 |
[30:05] | He wants the Hunt for himself. | 他想将猎人据为己用 |
[30:07] | He wants his own supernatural army. | 他想拥有自己的超自然军团 |
[30:15] | We’re not letting you through that rift. | 我们不会让你穿过那个裂口 |
[30:17] | “Not letting” me? | “不会让”我 |
[30:18] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[30:20] | You still think you have a say in the matter. | 你们还以为自己有发言权 |
[30:48] | Hollenhund. | 地狱恶犬 |
[30:55] | Parrish, stop! | 帕里什 住手 |
[31:10] | Wunderbar. | 好神奇 |
[31:21] | Now. | 行动 |
[31:29] | No. | 不 |
[31:39] | Noah? | 诺亚 |
[31:41] | Noah? | 诺亚 |
[31:49] | I don’t remember your birthday last year. | 我不记得你去年的生日 |
[31:55] | Or what we did for our anniversary or Christmas for… | 不记得周年纪念日和圣诞节做了什么 |
[32:00] | I don’t know how many years. | 可明明已经过了这么多年 |
[32:02] | That’s ridiculous. We went to Big Sur. | 怎么可能 我们去了大苏尔 |
[32:08] | No. | 不 |
[32:11] | We always wanted to go to Big Sur. | 我们一直想去大苏尔 |
[32:13] | We did. I remember. | 我记得我们去了 |
[32:17] | No, baby. | 不 宝贝 |
[32:20] | We didn’t. | 我们没去 |
[32:26] | I took this picture on your last good day. | 这是最后那天精神好的时候拍的 |
[32:32] | Stiles refused to leave your side. | 斯泰尔斯不肯离开你身边 |
[32:34] | I was sick. But I started getting better. | 我病了 但我后来康复了 |
[32:38] | You were yourself all day. | 那天你还是你 |
[32:39] | Stiles had his mom back and I… | 斯泰尔斯的妈妈回来了 我… |
[32:46] | I had my wife back. | 我的妻子回来了 |
[32:48] | The medication had started to work. | 药物后来开始起作用了 |
[32:53] | Stiles couldn’t stop talking | 斯泰尔斯一直在说 |
[32:56] | about school, all the trouble he’d gotten into. | 学校发生的事 还有他闯的那些祸 |
[32:59] | He tried so hard to stay awake. | 他一直撑着不肯睡觉 |
[33:02] | When he finally fell asleep, it was in your arms. | 后来他终于在你怀中睡着 |
[33:05] | The doctors couldn’t explain it. | 医生无法解释 |
[33:08] | We started making plans, started dreaming again. | 我们又开始计划 开始做梦 |
[33:12] | We just sat together | 我们只是坐在一起 |
[33:17] | and watched each other. | 看着彼此 |
[33:23] | We didn’t need to talk. | 我们不需要说话 |
[33:28] | But, when you finally closed your eyes… | 但当你最后闭上眼睛时 |
[33:32] | I was myself again. | 我又是我了 |
[33:36] | I knew you were gone. | 我知道你走了 |
[34:21] | Liam, you and Lydia get to the bunker. | 利亚姆 你跟莉迪亚到地堡去 |
[34:43] | The whip. It didn’t take you. | 鞭子 你没被带走 |
[34:45] | I don’t think they’re trying to take us. | 我认为他们不是要带走我们 |
[34:46] | I think they’re trying to kill us. | 我认为他们是要杀死我们 |
[35:29] | Why aren’t you running? | 快点逃跑啊 |
[35:33] | Go! | 快跑 |
[35:51] | Go! | 快跑 |
[36:11] | That roar wasn’t promising. | 这个吼声不太妙 |
[36:12] | Well, they rarely are. Keep going. Keep going. | 一般都这样 继续走 继续走 |
[36:26] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[36:27] | I don’t know. But stay behind me. | 我不知道 跟在我身后 |
[36:33] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[36:54] | It’s afraid of you. | 它害怕你 |
[36:58] | I’m afraid of me. | 我也害怕我自己 |
[37:06] | The number you have reached is not in service. | 您所拨的号码已停机 |
[37:09] | 妈妈 比肯山 | |
[37:10] | Please check the number or try your call again. | 请检查您的号码或再拨一次 |
[37:13] | This is a recording. | 这是录音 |
[37:21] | We’re sorry the number you have reached is not in service. | 很抱歉您所拨的号码已停机 |
[37:25] | Please check the number or try your call again. | 请检查您的号码或再拨一次 |
[37:28] | – Scott. – This is a recording. | -斯科特 -这是录音 |
[37:45] | Scott… | 斯科特 |
[37:46] | your mom is gone. | 你妈妈走了 |
[37:48] | But she’s still alive. | 但她还活着 |
[37:59] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么做 |
[38:01] | We can’t hide from them. | 我们不能躲着他们 |
[38:04] | What about Lydia? | 莉迪亚呢 |
[38:06] | The Ghost Rider was afraid of her. | 恶灵骑士害怕她 |
[38:09] | It wasn’t fear. It’s… | 不是害怕 而… |
[38:14] | Almost like reverence. | 更像是敬畏她 |
[38:17] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[38:18] | The rift is gone. | 裂口没了 |
[38:20] | We’re the only ones left in Beacon Hills. | 比肯山只剩下我们了 |
[38:36] | I have a son. | 我有个儿子 |
[38:39] | His name is Michislav Stilinski. | 他叫密歇斯拉夫·斯蒂林斯 |
[38:43] | But we call him Stiles. | 但我们叫他斯泰尔斯 |
[38:46] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[38:51] | When Stiles was a little kid, | 斯泰尔斯小的时候 |
[38:53] | he couldn’t say his first name. | 说不出自己的名字 |
[38:55] | Not sure why. | 不知道为什么 |
[38:56] | It pretty much rolls off the tongue. But, uh, | 分明这么顺口 但是他只能… |
[39:00] | the closest he could get was “Mischief.” | 只能说出”密斯歇伊夫”[恶作剧] |
[39:04] | His mother called him that until… | 后来他妈妈就一直那么叫他… |
[39:12] | I remember when, uh… | 我记得斯泰尔斯… |
[39:14] | when Stiles first got his Jeep. | 第一次拿到他的吉普车 |
[39:18] | It belonged to his mother. | 以前是他妈妈的 |
[39:20] | She wanted him to have it. | 她也希望能给他开 |
[39:22] | The first time when he took a spin behind the wheel, | 他第一次握驾驶盘时 |
[39:25] | he went straight into a ditch. | 直接开入沟里了 |
[39:28] | I gave him his first roll of duct tape that day. | 那天我给了他第一卷强力胶带 |
[39:34] | He was always getting into trouble. | 他总是在闯祸 |
[39:37] | But he always had a good heart. | 但他一直有颗善良的心 |
[39:40] | Always. | 一直都是 |
[39:42] | We’re here tonight | 我们今晚在这里 |
[39:44] | because my goofball son | 是因为我的傻儿子 |
[39:47] | decided to drag Scott, | 有一天决定 |
[39:51] | his greatest friend in the world, | 带最好的朋友斯科特 |
[39:54] | into the woods to see a dead body. | 到树林里面去看一具死尸 |
[39:59] | How did you remember? | 你怎么记得的 |
[40:03] | It started with Stiles’ jersey. | 一开始是斯泰尔斯的运动衫 |
[40:07] | Then I found the red string for his crime board. | 后来我找到了他线索板上用的红线 |
[40:11] | Finally, his whole room came back | 最后 他整个房间恢复原状 |
[40:15] | and all the memories. | 一切记忆也回来了 |
[40:20] | And then the strangest thing happened. | 然后最奇怪的事发生了 |
[40:23] | What? | 是什么 |
[40:25] | I thought I saw him. | 我觉得我看到他了 |
[40:28] | It’s like | 就像… |
[40:30] | something opened right there in the middle of the room. | 屋子中间突然打开了 |
[40:35] | Just for a moment. | 只是一小会儿 |
[40:38] | And then it was gone. | 然后就没了 |
[40:40] | A rift. | 一个裂口 |
[40:44] | I thought there was only one rift. | 裂口不是只有一个吗 |
[40:47] | We saw it disappear. | 我们看见它消失了 |
[40:51] | You remembered Stiles | 你记起了斯泰尔斯 |
[40:53] | and then a new rift was created. | 所以创造了新的裂口 |
[40:56] | If the Sheriff can do it… | 如果警长能做到… |
[40:57] | Maybe we can. | 也许我们也能 |
[40:58] | But that rift closed. | 但那个裂口关闭了 |
[41:00] | Then we’ll open it again. | 我们可以再打开 |
[41:02] | How? | 怎么做 |
[41:05] | By remembering Stiles. | 通过记起斯泰尔斯 |
[41:08] | We have to remember everything. | 我们要全部记起来 |