时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously, on Teen Wolf. | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Somebody’s going to remember me. | 会有人记起我的 |
[00:06] | Not tear you in half right now. | 不让自己把你撕成两半 |
[00:08] | Somehow I don’t think we’re going to hug this out. | 看来这次没办法拥抱和解了 |
[00:13] | I didn’t say it back. | 我没有回应你 |
[00:14] | You don’t have to. | 你不必回应 |
[00:16] | I can’t believe we’re not in high school anymore. | 我们居然已经不是高中生了 |
[00:19] | Yeah, everything’s changed. | 是啊 一切都改变了 |
[01:00] | Hey! Nice work, Diaz. | 干得漂亮 迪亚斯 |
[01:02] | Nolan, you stay in there. You can take him. | 诺兰 坚持住 你能拿下他 |
[01:10] | That’s the best shot of pre-season. | 简直是赛季前的最佳射门 |
[01:11] | Thanks, Coach. | 谢了 教练 |
[01:12] | Assistant Coach. What exactly are you doing? | 是助理教练 你在干什么 |
[01:17] | – Drills. – You’re giving them hope. | -在练习 -你在给他们希望 |
[01:18] | When did I ever give you hope? | 我什么时候给过你们希望 |
[01:21] | – Never. – Exactly. | -从来没有 -没错 |
[01:23] | Nothing motivates more than withering criticism. | 只有毁灭性的批评才能激发战斗力 |
[01:25] | Speaking of, um, losers, where’s your, uh, | 说到废物 你那位… |
[01:28] | where’s your little protege? | 你那位徒弟在哪里 |
[01:31] | Um… | 额… |
[01:32] | “Um”? Is… is “Um” a location? | 额 额是指哪个位置吗 |
[01:35] | Is “Um” behind me? | 是说在我身后吗 |
[01:37] | He’ll be here. Okay? | 他会来的 好吗 |
[01:39] | He’s the backbone of this team. | 他是这支队伍的顶梁柱 |
[01:40] | He’s stepped it up in every way possible. | 各方面都竭尽所能提升自己 |
[01:42] | A born leader who can handle | 他是天生的领导者 |
[01:43] | anything you throw at him. | 能够经受住任何考验 |
[01:45] | I can’t handle this. | 我受不了了 |
[01:46] | Yes, you can. And you’ve handled | 你可以的 你受过的磨难 |
[01:48] | so much worse than this. | 比这事严重多了 |
[01:50] | You’re practically the Alpha now. | 你现在可是阿尔法狼 |
[01:52] | I’m nothing without her. | 没有她我什么都不是 |
[01:54] | Liam, can you help me with this, please? | 利亚姆 你配合我一下好吗 |
[01:57] | – Hayden left me. – She moved, | -海登离开了我 -她是搬家了 |
[01:58] | to protect her sister. | 为了保护她姐姐 |
[01:59] | And it’s not like she dumped you or anything. | 又不是甩了你或什么的 |
[02:01] | Why is your arm so heavy? | 你的胳膊怎么这么沉 |
[02:05] | Okay, Scott says Coach is losing it. | 好了 斯科特说教练要疯了 |
[02:07] | Scott’s leaving, too. | 斯科特也要走了 |
[02:08] | Going to college is not leaving, okay? | 去读大学不是离开 好吗 |
[02:11] | It’s called growing up. | 这是成长 |
[02:11] | And we’re all gonna be going to different colleges eventually. | 而且我们最终也会去上不同的大学 |
[02:13] | I thought we were both applying to UCLA. | 我们不是要一起申请加州大学洛杉矶分校吗 |
[02:15] | What, you guys are going to the same college? | 等等 你们要上同一所大学 |
[02:16] | That is not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[02:19] | What is the point? | 那重点是什么 |
[02:20] | The point is, summer’s almost over, | 重点是 夏天就要过去 |
[02:23] | we’re about to be seniors, | 我们马上要读高三 |
[02:25] | this is about to be the best year of our entire lives, | 这即将是人生中最精彩的一年 |
[02:27] | and you’re still captain of the lacrosse team. | 而你还是长曲棍球的队长 |
[02:29] | So come on. We got to… | 来吧 得走了… |
[02:33] | I swear to God, McCall, | 我向天发誓 麦高 |
[02:35] | if you don’t get Dunbar out here in three, | 我数三声邓巴要是还不过来 |
[02:37] | this’ll be your last day as assistant coach. | 今天就是你当助理教练的最后一天 |
[02:39] | This is my last day as assistant coach. | 今天本来就是我当助理教练的最后一天 |
[02:41] | I can still dock your pay. | 我可以克扣你的工资 |
[02:42] | I’m a volunteer. You want my whistle? | 我是自愿的 你要克扣哨子吗 |
[02:44] | Who gave you a whistle? | 谁给你哨子的 |
[02:48] | Coach is making Diaz captain. | 教练要让迪亚斯当队长 |
[03:00] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天哪 完了 |
[03:10] | Now, that’s how you play lacrosse, McCall! | 这才叫长曲棍球的正确玩法 麦高 |
[03:12] | Who is that kid? He’s spectacular. | 那小孩是谁 太优秀了 |
[03:15] | That’s just Liam. | 就是利亚姆啊 |
[03:16] | Well, how the hell am I supposed to tell them apart? | 我该怎么分得清谁是谁 |
[03:17] | They’re all wearing the same thing. | 他们穿的衣服都一样 |
[03:18] | They’ve got numbers on their jerseys, Coach. | 他们的运动衫后面都有数字的 教练 |
[03:35] | Liam, your eyes. | 利亚姆 你的眼睛 |
[03:37] | McCall, what the hell was that? | 麦高 刚才那是什么情况 |
[03:40] | That wasn’t a foul. That’s called winning. | 那不叫犯规 这叫打比赛 |
[04:12] | Everyone back. | 大家都退后 |
[04:27] | Nolan. | 诺兰 |
[04:32] | Nolan, hey, step back, man. Are you okay? | 诺兰 往后退 你还好吗 |
[04:34] | What are you doing? | 你怎么了 |
[05:19] | You think it’s a, a wolf-wolf or… | 你觉得这次是真的狼呢还是… |
[05:21] | I think it’s just a wolf. | 我觉得就是狼 |
[05:42] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[06:30] | Wolves or werewolves? | 狼还是狼人 |
[06:33] | They said wolves. | 他们说是狼 |
[06:34] | Not interested. You go. | 没兴趣 你去吧 |
[06:35] | Liam was asking for help from the werecoyote, | 可利亚姆是在向野狼求助 |
[06:38] | – not the banshee. – Why me? | -不是报丧女妖 -为什么是我 |
[06:40] | Because you’re the former animal. | 因为野狼是你啊 |
[06:41] | Nobody understands mysterious animal situations like you do. | 只有你最了解神秘动物事件 |
[06:45] | I’m done with mysterious animal situations. | 我不想再处理神秘动物事件了 |
[06:48] | I want mysterious men. French ones. | 我想要神秘男人 法国男人 |
[06:52] | Your flight’s delayed. | 你的航班延误了 |
[06:53] | No, no, it’s rerouted. There’s a difference. | 不 是路线变更 这是两码事 |
[06:55] | Delayed is what happens when your flight is rerouted. | 航班变更路线就是会延误 |
[06:57] | So you have plenty of time to help. | 所以你有很多时间去帮忙 |
[06:59] | And there’s a storm system | 而且现在有风暴 |
[07:00] | shutting down Charles de Gaulle Airport. | 戴高乐机场受到严重影响 |
[07:02] | It’s a minor shower. | 不过是小雨而已 |
[07:09] | Liam’s got everything covered. | 利亚姆能处理 |
[07:11] | They were just dead wolves. | 不过就是一群狼尸 |
[07:12] | Doesn’t sound supernatural to me. | 我觉得跟超自然无关 |
[07:19] | Whatever happened to those wolves was definitely supernatural. | 那些狼尸绝对是超自然现象 |
[07:21] | Well, I wouldn’t say definitely. | 也不一定吧 |
[07:22] | It could’ve been a parasitic infection. | 可能是寄生物感染 |
[07:24] | I mean, we get dogs that come into the clinic | 有时候诊所也会送来病狗 |
[07:26] | that have botflies coming out of their skin. | 皮肤下飞出很多马蝇 |
[07:28] | – Can that happen to people? – Yeah. | -人也会这样吗 -会 |
[07:29] | Yeah, they crawl under the skin, | 它们会钻进皮肤下面 |
[07:31] | lay some eggs, and eventually they… | 开始排卵 最终… |
[07:39] | Burst. | 爆发 |
[07:51] | So, you wanna talk about it? | 话说你想聊聊吗 |
[07:52] | I thought we were talking about it. | 我们不是在聊吗 |
[07:54] | No, that’s not what I’m talking about. | 不 我不是说这个 |
[07:58] | That. | 那个啊 |
[08:00] | Me. | 说我 |
[08:01] | Yeah. You. | 对 说你 |
[08:04] | Your fangs, your eyes, the growl. | 你的爪子 眼睛 怒吼 |
[08:09] | Sounds like we’re gonna talk about this. | 看来是要开始谈了 |
[08:11] | You just gotta remember your mantra. | 你要记住自己的咒语 |
[08:15] | What three things cannot long be hidden? | 哪三样东西无法长久隐藏 |
[08:17] | I haven’t had to use that in… | 我已经很久没有 |
[08:20] | Hey. What three things cannot long be hidden? | 哪三样东西无法长久隐藏 |
[08:24] | The sun, the moon, the truth. | 太阳 月亮 还有真相 |
[08:27] | Again. | 再说一次 |
[08:34] | The sun… | 太阳 |
[08:37] | The moon… | 月亮 |
[08:43] | The truth. | 真相 |
[08:48] | Better. | 好多了 |
[08:53] | You don’t have a suitcase, do you? | 你还有行李箱吗 |
[08:58] | I got duct tape. | 我有胶带 |
[09:04] | Look, all I’m telling you is what I saw, | 我跟你说的就是我亲眼所见 |
[09:05] | and I know what I… | 我知道我… |
[09:06] | I’m telling you what you saw isn’t possible. | 你看到的事是不可能的 |
[09:09] | This patient’s been here since the facility opened. | 这里刚开业 这位病人就在这儿了 |
[09:11] | Didn’t this place open in 1912? | 这里不是1912年开的吗 |
[09:13] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[09:23] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[09:27] | Take a closer look at our friend. | 近距离看看我们的朋友 |
[09:39] | You see this? | 你看到了吗 |
[09:40] | He’s been covered in pyroclastic rock for decades. | 他被火山岩覆盖了好几十年了 |
[09:45] | It’s hardened volcanic ash. | 是硬化后的火山灰 |
[10:14] | Maybe, uh, I should lower this a notch or two. | 或许我该给它降降火 |
[11:21] | Latin? You wanna take Latin? | 拉丁语 你想上拉丁语的课 |
[11:24] | I like Latin. | 我喜欢拉丁语 |
[11:26] | Liam, who told you to take Latin? | 利亚姆 谁让你选拉丁语的 |
[11:31] | Look, everyone says it’s an easy A, | 大家都说这门课很容易得A |
[11:32] | and my GPA sucks. | 我的平均分太低了 |
[11:34] | Well, I applaud you wanting to raise your GPA, | 我很高兴你想提高平均分 |
[11:37] | especially while applying to colleges. | 尤其是为了申请大学 |
[11:39] | But easy is not the path you should be taking. | 但是你不应该选择容易这条路 |
[11:44] | It… it’s been a really hard year for me. | 对我来说 这一年很不容易 |
[11:46] | You want to talk about your girlfriend, | 你想谈谈你的女朋友吗 |
[11:48] | guidance hours are posted. | 指导时间已经公布了 |
[11:51] | Let’s talk about your schedule. | 我们来谈谈你的课表 |
[11:53] | How does Spanish sound? | 西班牙语怎么样 |
[11:56] | Bueno. | 挺好的 |
[11:57] | Excelente. | 不错 |
[11:59] | As I said, I’m here to guide you. | 我说了 我是来指导你们的 |
[12:01] | Not push, not prod. Guide. | 不是刺激 也不是催促 指导 |
[12:05] | You think AP Calculus is a little out of my league? | 你觉得预修微积分课程我会吃不消 |
[12:07] | Look, I understand the need to keep up, | 我懂你想追赶的心情 |
[12:11] | to be recognized or noticed. | 想被承认 被注意 |
[12:13] | – Everybody feels invisible sometimes. – I don’t. | -谁都会偶尔觉得自己像个隐形人 -我没有 |
[12:16] | The one thing I never feel is invisible. | 我从来不觉得自己像隐形人 |
[12:18] | I meant metaphorically. | 我只是打个比方 |
[12:20] | Literally, too. | 字面意思也是 |
[12:22] | I’m here. Right here. | 我在这儿 就在这里 |
[12:23] | You can see me, right? | 你能看到我 对吧 |
[12:25] | Yes, I can see you, Corey. | 我当然能看到你 科里 |
[12:28] | I’ve seen a lot of things at this school, | 我在这所学校看到了很多 |
[12:29] | even when other people have their eyes closed. | 甚至是在其他人选择闭上眼睛时 |
[12:31] | Are you seeing anything right now? | 那你现在看到什么了吗 |
[12:35] | Yes. | 当然 |
[12:37] | I’m seeing Creative Writing. | 我看到了创造性写作 |
[12:39] | Have you thought about that? | 你有想过这方面吗 |
[12:43] | Perfect, Mr. Hewitt. | 很好 休伊特先生 |
[12:45] | You’ve given this a lot of thought. | 你考虑了很多 |
[12:47] | I give everything a lot of thought. | 我对所有事都会考虑很多 |
[12:49] | And yet, you’ve never come into my office | 但是你从不来我的办公室 |
[12:51] | and shared any of those thoughts. | 分享你的想法 |
[12:54] | You think I should? | 你觉得我应该来吗 |
[12:55] | I just want you to know that I’m here for you guys. | 我只想让你知道 我一直都在 |
[12:59] | I know I haven’t been in the position all that long, but… | 我知道我才刚上任 但是… |
[13:03] | I also know that students at this school have seen | 我还知道这所学校的学生 |
[13:06] | and been through things that | 看到并且经历了许多 |
[13:07] | don’t exactly come with easy explanation. | 没法简单解释清楚的事 |
[13:12] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记住的 |
[13:14] | I take this very seriously, Mason. | 我是认真的 梅森 |
[13:18] | Anything we talk about in here | 我们在这里谈的事 |
[13:20] | stays between you and me. | 只有你我知道 |
[13:24] | It won’t go any further. | 不会外传 |
[13:26] | Are we still talking about | 我们是在谈… |
[13:27] | registering for classes? | 选课的问题吗 |
[13:30] | I’m talking about anything | 无论你想谈什么 |
[13:31] | you need to talk about. | 我都愿意听 |
[13:35] | I think I’m good. | 我没什么想说的 |
[13:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:40] | Of course you are. | 不用 |
[13:48] | Nolan, | 诺兰 |
[13:49] | something tells me you need to do | 我感觉你要谈的 |
[13:50] | more than just talk about class schedule. | 不只是课程安排的事 |
[13:55] | It can wait. | 那些不着急 |
[13:56] | You’re here now. | 但你已经来了 |
[13:59] | There’s still a lot of people waiting. | 还有很多人在等 |
[14:02] | Was it the wolf on the lacrosse field? | 是出现在长曲棍球场地的狼吗 |
[14:06] | Was it the other stuff | 还是我们夏天时 |
[14:07] | we spoke about over the summer? | 谈过的其他东西 |
[14:11] | We can talk about what happened in the library, | 如果你愿意我们可以谈谈 |
[14:13] | if you want. | 图书馆的事 |
[14:15] | The animal attack. | 那场动物袭击 |
[14:16] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[14:20] | Everybody says “Animal attack.” but… | 所有人都说是”动物袭击” 但… |
[14:24] | Everybody knows that, that was no animal. | 大家都知道 那不是动物 |
[14:28] | But last night it was a wolf. | 但昨晚出现的是匹狼 |
[14:31] | Some kind of wolf. | 某种狼 |
[14:33] | Some kind. | 某种 |
[14:35] | What other kind of wolves are there, Nolan? | 诺兰 还有其他种类的狼存在吗 |
[14:41] | What kind of wolves have you seen? | 你还看到过哪种狼 |
[14:51] | There’s this book, North American Cryptozoology, | 有本书 《北美神秘动物学》 |
[14:54] | and they have this entire chapter on spiders. | 里面有一整章在描写蜘蛛 |
[14:57] | And they even have a section on scarabs, too. | 甚至有一节对圣甲虫也有描述 |
[14:59] | What’s a scarab? | 圣甲虫是什么 |
[15:01] | Oh, you don’t wanna know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[15:06] | What happened to all the books? | 这些书都去哪儿了 |
[15:09] | Maybe someone’s writing a paper | 也许有人在写一篇 |
[15:10] | on mythology and superstition. | 关于神话和迷信的论文 |
[15:13] | Or, like, a hundred papers. | 也可能是一百篇 |
[15:18] | Why does this keep happening to our school? | 为什么我们学校总发生这种事 |
[16:05] | It looks like we’re gonna need a book on rats, too. | 看样子 我们还要找关于老鼠的书 |
[16:19] | You know, it’s not as irrational as you think. | 也许并没有你想的那么不合逻辑 |
[16:22] | There’s actually an evolutionary advantage | 天生害怕蜘蛛 蛇和老鼠 |
[16:24] | of having an innate fear of spiders, snakes, and rats. | 其实从进化角度讲是占优势的 |
[16:30] | How do you know they came from here? | 你怎么知道是从这里出来的 |
[16:32] | Well, they came clawing through the vents, | 它们从通风口爬出来 |
[16:34] | and those pipes lead directly down here. | 那些通风管道都指向这里 |
[16:38] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[16:51] | It’s a rat king. | 是鼠王 |
[17:01] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[17:02] | A list, of every supernatural in Beacon Hills. | 比肯山发生的超自然现象清单 |
[17:06] | Starting with the high schoolers. | 从高中生开始 |
[17:09] | No, thanks. | 不用了 多谢 |
[17:11] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[17:12] | You know stuff. | 你知道什么 |
[17:14] | That means you have to do stuff. | 这意味着你得做点什么 |
[17:16] | I have an obligation to educate, | 我的义务是教育学生 |
[17:17] | not eliminate all the problems of Beacon Hills. | 而不是为比肯山排除一切问题 |
[17:20] | I have to run a school, | 我要管理一家学校 |
[17:21] | and you have to go enroll in one. | 而你则必须去一家学校入学 |
[17:23] | You know the saying, | 可你知道那句老话 |
[17:26] | “If you see something, say something.” | “看见什么就要说出来” |
[17:27] | Please stop. | 别再说了 |
[17:29] | Honey, I care about you and your friends. | 亲爱的 我确实关心你和你的朋友们 |
[17:32] | But mostly, I care about you. | 但我主要关心的是你 |
[17:34] | And you’re going to be safe 3,000 miles away, | 你在三千英里之外将会平安无事 |
[17:36] | so we don’t have to deal with this. | 所以我们没有必要处理这些 |
[17:41] | I’ve got work to do. | 我还有工作要做 |
[17:43] | Mom. It’s not our problem anymore. | 妈 这已经不再是我们的问题了 |
[17:59] | Eight hundred thousand volts sounds pretty dangerous. | 八十万伏特听起来就非常危险 |
[18:03] | Just use it on me. | 在我身上试试吧 |
[18:05] | I’ll be okay, I promise. | 我会没事的 我保证 |
[18:19] | You have to hold the button down. | 你得按下按钮 |
[18:23] | I’m going to be fine, Scott. | 我能照顾好自己 斯科特 |
[18:26] | And if something happens, I will call Liam. | 要是有什么事 我会打给利亚姆 |
[18:30] | What if he’s not around? | 要是远水救不了近火呢 |
[18:32] | You think that this thing is gonna protect me? I’m a nurse. | 你觉得这玩意能保护我吗 我可是护士 |
[18:35] | A stun baton isn’t my thing. | 电棍我用着不顺手 |
[18:38] | – You have a thing? – Sort of. | -你还有用着顺手的 -算是吧 |
[18:45] | If something does happen | 如果真的出了事 |
[18:46] | and people get hurt, I’ve got it covered. | 有人受伤的话 我一定能搞定 |
[18:51] | Where did you get all this from? | 你从哪弄来这些东西的 |
[18:53] | Scott, you have orientation tomorrow. | 斯科特 你明天还有迎新会呢 |
[18:56] | Classes to schedule. | 要按课表上课 |
[18:58] | Cats and dogs to heal at UC Davis. | 去加大戴维斯分校继续当兽医 |
[19:04] | Worry about that. | 这才是你该担心的 |
[19:18] | – I held the button. – You held the button. | -我按到按钮了 -你按到按钮了 |
[19:19] | – Didn’t I? Yeah. – Mmm-hmm. | -对吧… -没错 |
[19:22] | You’ve got two minutes. | 你们只有两分钟 |
[19:24] | What do you think happened? | 你觉得发生了什么事 |
[19:28] | Rats freaked out, | 老鼠们受了惊 |
[19:29] | crawled all over each other, | 相互之间乱踩乱爬 |
[19:30] | got their tails knotted up. | 于是尾巴系成了结 |
[19:33] | Tore each other apart trying to break free. | 它们彼此撕扯以挣脱束缚 |
[19:37] | You read up on rat king? | 你研究过鼠王吗 |
[19:38] | What’s a rat king? | 鼠王是什么 |
[19:43] | Oh! I’m good. Thank you. | 我就不用了 谢谢 |
[19:44] | Yep. I’m, I’m good just over here. | 我 我还是在这里看着吧 |
[19:48] | Can’t you smell it? It’s fear. | 你闻不到吗 是恐惧的味道 |
[19:53] | Yeah, it’s the same as the ones in the math classroom. | 没错 跟数学教室里的老鼠一样 |
[19:55] | Why were there rats in a classroom? | 教室里怎么会出现老鼠 |
[19:57] | They ran in during second period, uh, about 50 of them. | 它们是第二个课间跑进来的 五十多只 |
[20:00] | Your two minutes are up. | 你们的两分钟到了 |
[20:01] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[20:02] | Paris. This isn’t my problem. | 巴黎 这不是我的问题 |
[20:04] | So you think this is a problem? | 你认为这是个问题吗 |
[20:05] | Maybe. Probably. But you’ve got it covered, | 也许 可能吧 但是你们能搞定的 |
[20:07] | and I’ve got a plane to catch. | 而我要去赶飞机了 |
[20:08] | I thought it was delayed? | 航班不是延误了吗 |
[20:10] | Rerouted. | 改航线而已 |
[20:34] | Available units, we’ve got a report of a 11-80 at Wabash… | 执勤警员注意 沃巴什路发生严重交通事故 |
[20:36] | Highway Patrol, this is Deputy Parrish, | 高速公路巡逻队 我是帕里什副警长 |
[20:38] | Beacon Hills Sheriff’s Department. Already on scene. | 比肯山分局警员 已抵达现场 |
[20:40] | I’m looking at a 10-plus vehicle pile-up. Multiple injuries. | 现场十多辆车发生连环车祸 多人受伤 |
[20:43] | Copy that, Beacon Hills. | 明白 比肯山警员 |
[20:45] | Medical is en route. | 救护车正去往现场 |
[20:58] | Laceration on parietal. | 是顶骨创伤 |
[21:03] | Excuse me, sir. If you wanna be treated, | 不好意思 先生 你想看病的话 |
[21:05] | you have to sign in first. | 需要先登记 |
[21:07] | No, you hit me, dumbass. | 不对 是你撞了我 蠢货 |
[21:09] | Well, you cut me off! | 谁让你别我的 |
[21:10] | – You don’t know how to drive! – What are you talking… | -你会开车吗 -你说什么… |
[21:12] | Move away, both of you, | 你们两个 马上分开 |
[21:14] | right now, or you will be the last to get treated. | 马上 不然你们只能最后治疗 |
[21:17] | You heard her. | 照她说的做 |
[21:19] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[21:19] | Parrish. Good, I need another set of hands. | 帕里什 太好了 我正需要人手 |
[21:21] | Can you please keep these two lovely gentlemen | 帮我看着这两位善良的绅士 |
[21:23] | from killing each other for the second time tonight? | 别让他们动不动就闹得你死我活 |
[21:27] | Dumbass. | 蠢货 |
[21:30] | – Ms. McCall? – Yeah. | -麦高女士 -我在 |
[21:33] | Oh, my gosh. You two brought me dinner? | 天哪 你们俩给我带晚饭了 |
[21:34] | – That’s really nice. – No. | -真是太贴心了 -不 |
[21:36] | It’s not dinner. | 这不是晚饭 |
[21:37] | It’s not dinner? | 不是晚饭吗 |
[21:42] | It’s definitely not dinner. | 这绝对不是晚饭 |
[21:44] | We were hoping you could take a look at it for us. | 我们希望你能帮忙检查一下 |
[21:46] | Well, I was hoping that someone was going to bring me dinner. | 我还希望有人能给我送份晚饭呢 |
[21:50] | Now is not the time for a rat autopsy, | 现在可不是老鼠的尸检时间 |
[21:52] | so get this and yourselves out of here. | 所以你们俩拿上这个赶紧走 |
[21:54] | No, but we really… | 不 但是我们真的… |
[21:55] | No. Out. | 没门 快走 |
[21:57] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 先这样吧 |
[22:54] | You started it. Back off… | 你先动手的 滚开… |
[22:55] | Hey, now, that’s called assault! | 你这是故意伤人 |
[22:57] | Can I get security over here? | 帮我叫保安过来 |
[22:58] | – Oh, really? Assault? Assault? – Yeah. | -是吗 伤人 故意伤人是吗 -没错 |
[22:59] | Sir, you need to calm down… | 先生 你先冷静一下 |
[23:06] | What the… What… | 卧槽 什么东西… |
[23:11] | He’s the one who started it! | 他先动手的 |
[23:18] | The sun, the moon, the truth. | 太阳 月亮 真相 |
[23:24] | The sun, the moon… | 太阳 月亮 |
[23:29] | The sun… | 太阳 |
[23:31] | The truth. | 真相 |
[23:44] | The sun, the moon, | 太阳 月亮 |
[23:48] | the truth. | 真相 |
[23:54] | Scott? You ready? | 斯科特 准备好了吗 |
[24:01] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[26:25] | You let it out. | 你把它放出来了 |
[26:27] | It was supposed to ride with the Hunt forever. | 它本该永远和猎手一起驰骋 |
[26:57] | Hey, what’d you do with that rat? | 那只老鼠你怎么处理的 |
[27:00] | I lost it in the fight. | 混战中不小心弄丢了 |
[27:03] | Melissa’s gonna kill us. | 麦丽莎一定会杀了我们俩 |
[27:05] | I don’t think we can ever go back there again. | 我们大概再也不能回医院了 |
[27:07] | Yeah. That might work for you, but what about me? | 是啊 你倒是没事了 我可怎么办 |
[27:10] | – It could be a problem. – Yeah. | -这还真是个问题 -是啊 |
[27:42] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
[27:48] | You know what I am. | 你知道我是什么 |
[27:51] | I’m the same as you. | 我和你一样 |
[27:54] | Okay, then what are you here for? | 那你来这里干什么 |
[27:56] | What are you protecting? | 你在保护什么东西 |
[27:59] | Or is it something you’re hunting? | 或是在猎捕什么东西 |
[28:01] | Something that got away? | 某些逃走的东西 |
[28:15] | Something you let out. | 是你放走的东西 |
[28:19] | It must be stopped. | 必须阻止它 |
[28:24] | Is he talking to you? | 他是在跟你说话吗 |
[28:26] | I hope not. | 我希望不是 |
[28:34] | Get behind me. | 躲在我身后 |
[28:36] | Wait, that’s a… | 等等 那是… |
[28:37] | Hellhound. | 地狱恶犬 |
[29:56] | – Run! – Wait, I’m not leaving you! | -快跑 -等等 我不能丢下你 |
[29:57] | No, he’s a Hellhound! Run! | 不行 他可是地狱恶犬 快跑 |
[30:15] | If the Wild Hunt couldn’t keep you, nothing can. | 如果连荒野猎人都留不住你 那就没人能了 |
[30:23] | No. | 不对 |
[30:26] | No. No, it’s not you. | 不 不 不是你 |
[31:17] | It won’t stay hidden. | 它不会一直隐藏 |
[31:25] | It must be stopped. | 必须阻止它 |
[31:30] | Nothing else matters. | 其他都不重要 |
[31:43] | The sun. | 太阳 |
[31:47] | The moon. | 月亮 |
[31:51] | The truth. | 真相 |
[31:52] | Liam? | 利亚姆 |
[32:15] | What the… | 什么鬼 |
[32:32] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[32:39] | We can’t leave. | 我们不能走 |
[32:47] | I got you. | 我扶着你 |
[32:47] | Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[33:01] | It should be healing faster than this. | 愈合速度不应该这么慢啊 |
[33:03] | It’s Hellfire. I mean, all things considered, | 这毕竟是地狱之火 综合来看 |
[33:06] | you’re doing great. | 你已经表现得很好了 |
[33:08] | Well, great isn’t supposed to look like this. | 但是”很好”不应该是这样的 |
[33:11] | You fought a Hellhound on your own, without Scott. | 你单挑了一头地狱恶犬 没有斯科特帮忙 |
[33:15] | I don’t know when I’ll get used to that. | 不知何时才能适应这一点 |
[33:22] | Wounds heal. | 伤口会愈合 |
[33:26] | People move. | 人们会离开 |
[33:30] | Things change. | 事情会变化 |
[33:33] | Yeah, but it still hurts, though. | 是啊 但还是会疼 |
[33:50] | No! No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[33:52] | It’s just rats. Rats and wolves, | 只是老鼠罢了 老鼠和狼 |
[33:54] | and maybe a little bug problem. | 可能还有臭虫 |
[33:56] | – We need you. – And I need Paris. | -我们需要你 -我需要巴黎 |
[33:59] | Paris has been around for 2,000 years. It’s not going anywhere. | 巴黎已经存在两千年了 不会跑的 |
[34:06] | Malia. | 玛丽亚 |
[34:07] | Liam and Mason called. | 利亚姆和梅森打了电话 |
[34:08] | Yeah. They’ve got it covered. | 他们能搞定 |
[34:10] | We can’t make you stay, and I don’t wanna try. | 我们不能强留你 我也不想开这个口 |
[34:13] | But we were hoping that maybe you would want to. | 但是我们盼着你会愿意留下 |
[34:15] | Well, I don’t. | 我不愿意 |
[34:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:40] | What are we supposed to do? | 要做什么 |
[34:43] | Find a Hellhound. | 找一头地狱恶犬 |
[34:56] | We opened a door to another world. | 我们打开了另一个世界的大门 |
[34:59] | And something came out with us. | 还带出了某样东西 |
[35:01] | Now we need the Hellhound to stop it. | 现在需要地狱恶犬来阻止它 |
[35:21] | So we put it back. We’ve put things back before. | 那就再放回去 我们以前也这么干过 |
[35:28] | Why are you two looking at each other like | 为什么你们俩的眼神好像在说 |
[35:29] | there’s something you know that I don’t know? | 你们有什么事瞒着我 |
[35:31] | It might not be that simple. | 可能没有那么简单 |
[35:32] | We saved Stiles, we brought everyone back, | 我们救回了斯泰尔斯 救了所有人 |
[35:34] | but that’s not the way it’s supposed to happen. | 但事情本不应该是这样的 |
[35:38] | There is always a price to pay. | 凡事总有个代价 |
[35:40] | We learned that from the Nemeton. | 这是圣洞给我们的教训 |
[35:43] | What kind of price? A big price? | 什么样的代价 很大的代价吗 |
[35:47] | Big. | 很大 |
[35:49] | You let it out. | 你把它放出来了 |
[36:13] | Okay. We should move pretty quickly. | 好吧 我们得赶快走了 |
[36:15] | Do we even know what we let out? | 所以我们到底放出了什么 |
[36:18] | This Hellhound might be the only one who does. | 可能只有这头地狱恶犬才知道 |
[37:23] | I thought you couldn’t kill a Hellhound. | 地狱恶犬不是死不了吗 |
[37:37] | Argent. | 阿金斯 |
[37:41] | Then it’s true. | 那就是真的了 |
[37:43] | Then what’s true? | 什么真的 |
[37:47] | What else did you hear? | 你还听到什么了 |
[37:57] | The sound of people who’ve never lifted a hand | 我听到一些心地善良的人们 |
[37:58] | against another human being. | 发出的声音 |
[38:07] | Something was killing them? | 是有东西在伤害他们吗 |
[38:11] | They were killing each other. | 是他们在互相残杀 |
[38:24] | In case anyone forgot… | 要是有人忘了… |
[38:26] | Yeah, I just said “Forgot”. | 对 我说的是”忘了” |
[38:29] | …we almost lost him last time. | 我们上次差点失去他 |
[38:32] | If this turns out to be something big, and we don’t call him… | 如果最后发现是大事 而我们没打给他… |
[38:34] | He would kill us. | 他会杀了我们的 |
[38:36] | Or maybe we should go back | 也许我们今晚应该 |
[38:37] | to the woods tonight and find the killer. | 回到树林里 找到那个杀手 |
[38:38] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[38:41] | You guys didn’t hear his voice. | 你们没听到他的声音 |
[38:43] | He sounded really excited to be there. | 他去那之后好像很开心 |
[38:46] | Just play the voicemail. | 放一下留言 |
[38:51] | Hey, Scott. So, I’m here. | 你好呀 斯科特 我到了 |
[38:54] | I’m in Quantico, Virginia, at the FBI. | 我在弗吉尼亚州的匡提科 在联邦调查局 |
[38:57] | I’m at the freaking FBI. It’s real. I’m really here. | 我竟然在联调局 是真的 我真的在这里 |
[39:00] | I kind of told Lydia that i miss her | 我似乎有跟莉迪亚说我想她 |
[39:01] | and I can’t wait to get home, but… | 我等不及要回家了 但是… |
[39:03] | Listen, Scott, whatever you’re doing right now, | 斯科特 不管你现在做什么 |
[39:05] | just make sure you’re still getting out of Beacon Hills. | 确保你正在离开比肯山的路上 |
[39:07] | I mean, maybe you think you can’t leave, you know, | 可能你觉得 你不能走 |
[39:09] | like, the whole thing falls apart if you’re not there, | 好像一切没了你就不行了一样 |
[39:11] | which I get, but you have to. | 我理解 但你必须离开 |
[39:13] | I know you’re supposed to drive out tonight, | 我知道今晚你应该要开车 |
[39:15] | so if you don’t call me back, | 但你要是不给我回电话 |
[39:16] | just promise me you’re actually going. | 那也答应我 你会离开 |
[39:18] | Just get in the jeep and go. | 上车 走人 |
[39:33] | You’ll find three words on the official FBI seal, | 联邦调查局的徽章上有三个词 |
[39:37] | “Loyalty, courage, integrity.” | “忠诚 勇敢 正直” |
[39:41] | These are the qualities we expect of all our interns, | 这是我们希望每位实习警员能拥有的品质 |
[39:45] | the qualities we demand of you during your 6 months with us. | 也是我们对你们这六个月的要求 |
[39:49] | Loyalty, courage, integrity. | 忠诚 勇敢 正直 |
[39:54] | You’ll join actual Federal Agents as we investigate everything | 在联邦探员查案的时候 你们都可以参与 |
[39:57] | from white-collar crime to terrorism… | 不管是白领犯罪还是恐怖事件… |
[40:00] | International and domestic? | 国际和国内的案件都包括吗 |
[40:04] | Yes, exactly. | 没错 |
[40:06] | We’re also part of task forces to catch kidnappers, murderers… | 我们同时还有责任参与逮捕绑架犯 谋杀犯… |
[40:10] | Serial killers? | 连环杀手呢 |
[40:12] | Yes, even serial killers. | 对 也包括连环杀手 |
[40:15] | Sorry, I’ll raise my hand, you know. | 抱歉 我下次会举手的 |
[40:16] | I’m sorry. Keep going. | 抱歉 您继续 |
[40:18] | One recent manhunt had our Crisis Response Team | 我们的危机处理小组最近的一次搜捕 |
[40:22] | chasing down a bizarrely feral unsub | 是在查一个奇怪又凶狠的嫌犯 |
[40:25] | in the wilderness of North Carolina. | 在北卡罗来纳州的荒野上 |
[40:32] | Is there a problem, | 有什么问题吗… |
[40:37] | young man? | 年轻人 |
[40:40] | No. Sorry, | 没有 抱歉 |
[40:41] | Just got a little excited. No problem. | 只是有点小激动 没事 |
[40:44] | Little question, though, that guy up there, | 不过 有一个小问题 画面里这个人 |
[40:45] | what’s, uh, he wanted for? | 他犯了什么事 |
[40:48] | Murder. | 谋杀 |
[40:50] | Is, uh… | 是… |
[40:53] | Sorry. Just what kind of, uh, murder, exactly? | 抱歉 不过准确点说 是什么类型的谋杀呢 |
[40:58] | Mass murder. | 屠杀 |