时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | It’s called the Anuk-ite. | 它叫作阿诺伊特 |
[00:04] | It’s an ancient shape shifter. | 是古老的变形者 |
[00:05] | The creature feeds off the fear and grows more powerful. | 这种生物以恐惧为食 变得越来越强大 |
[00:09] | If you think it’s fair to hand two kids over to a lynch mob, | 如果你觉得把俩孩子交给一群暴民很公平 |
[00:12] | this is gonna be a pretty short conversation. | 那我们也没什么好谈的了 |
[00:14] | – You’re with them. – I’m going to do what I have to. | -你跟他们是一伙的 -我会做出必要的选择 |
[01:33] | I know what you guys are doing. | 我知道你们打算干什么 |
[01:35] | Then cooperate. | 那就乖乖合作 |
[01:46] | Wait, wait. I’m not one of them, | 等等 我跟他们不是一伙的 |
[01:48] | I swear. I’m… I’m not. | 我发誓 我不是 |
[01:49] | Everybody gets tested. | 每个人都得测试 |
[01:50] | I’ll make it fast. | 我会快一点 |
[01:51] | It’s just a little cut. Doesn’t even hurt that much. | 只是割个口子 甚至不会太疼 |
[01:54] | – Stop moving. – I told you I’m not one of them! | -不要动 -我说了我跟他们不是一伙的 |
[01:57] | That’s why we’re doing this. | 所以才要这样测试啊 |
[01:58] | Everybody heals, Edgar. | 大家都会愈合 埃德加 |
[02:00] | We just wanna know how fast you heal. | 我们只是想知道你能自愈得多快 |
[02:09] | I’ll get him. | 我去抓他 |
[02:34] | Looks like you healed. | 看来你自愈了 |
[02:38] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
[02:41] | Coyote. My whole family is. | 野狼 我全家都是 |
[02:45] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[02:47] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:49] | I’m looking for someone who can do more than just shift. | 我想找不只是能变身的人 |
[02:52] | Someone like me. | 像我一样 |
[03:12] | Apparently, Jiang and Tierney | 昨天晚上 江和蒂尔妮 |
[03:13] | escaped from their transport van last night. | 从运送车上逃跑了 |
[03:16] | And also put a Sheriff’s deputy | 还在逃跑过程中 |
[03:17] | in the hospital during their escape. | 让某个警官进了医院 |
[03:19] | I’m hearing the wounds | 我听说那些伤口 |
[03:20] | were probably self-inflicted. | 似乎是自己造成的 |
[03:23] | Nolan, any idea where they might be? | 诺兰 你知道他们会在哪儿吗 |
[03:25] | Why would he? | 他怎么会知道 |
[03:26] | You mind letting him talk? | 你介意让他说话吗 |
[03:29] | I’m supposed to be in class, so… | 我得去上课了 所以… |
[03:31] | You can be late. | 迟到一会没关系 |
[03:34] | When was the last time you saw Jiang and Tierney? | 你上次见到江和蒂尔妮是什么时候 |
[03:43] | At the Sheriff’s Station. | 在警局 |
[03:45] | Jiang was a friend of yours, wasn’t he? | 江是你的朋友 对吗 |
[03:47] | Nolan, you don’t have to answer any of these questions. | 诺兰 你不必回答这些问题 |
[03:50] | If Jiang needed a place to hide, would you help him? | 如果江要找地方躲起来 你会帮他吗 |
[03:54] | We’re not… we’re not friends anymore. | 我们 我们已经不是朋友了 |
[03:58] | Something happen between you two? | 你们之间发生了什么吗 |
[04:02] | No. | 没有 |
[04:07] | But you do know where he is, don’t you, | 但你知道他在哪里 不是吗 |
[04:10] | Nolan? | 诺兰 |
[04:16] | We’re done here. Nolan, go to class. | 行了 诺兰 去上课吧 |
[04:25] | I won’t let you harass a student. | 我不会让你骚扰我的学生 |
[04:27] | But you’ll put a gun in his hand. | 但你却会给他一把枪 |
[04:29] | I’m teaching him to protect himself. | 那是在教他保护自己 |
[04:31] | Apparently, the FBI can’t. | 很显然联调局保护不了他 |
[04:33] | He’s not the one in danger, those missing kids are. | 陷入危险的不是他 是失踪的那些孩子 |
[04:35] | Those missing kids are the real killers. We both know that. | 那些失踪的孩子才是真杀手 你我心知肚明 |
[04:38] | But since you’re here alone, | 既然你一个人在这里 |
[04:41] | I guess your bosses don’t believe that either. | 我想你的上级也不信你 |
[04:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[04:49] | Can’t tell the FBI exactly what you’re investigating? | 不能跟联调局说你在调查什么吗 |
[04:53] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[04:55] | Then why are you still here? | 那你为什么还在这里 |
[05:03] | Help me. | 救命 |
[05:07] | Please. | 求你了 |
[05:12] | Help me. | 救我 |
[06:23] | Here are the FFLs you wanted, | 这是你要的联邦枪支许可证 |
[06:25] | all up to date. | 都是最新的 |
[06:30] | – What’s this? – The price. | -这是什么 -价格 |
[06:31] | 10% off, if you’re interested. | 可以给你打九折 |
[06:37] | What’s with all the firepower, Gerard? | 这些武器是怎么回事 杰勒德 |
[06:39] | I’m a federally licensed weapons wholesaler. | 我是有联邦枪支许可证的批发商 |
[06:42] | Some people like to feel safe. | 有些人希望感觉安全点 |
[06:44] | My staff and I sell peace of mind. | 我们卖的是一份安心 |
[06:47] | Your EDD roster says you have 30 employees. | 就业发展局的名单上显示你有30名员工 |
[06:50] | I’m looking at enough weapons to arm 3,000. | 可这些武器足够三千人用 |
[06:53] | This is how I make my living. | 我就靠这个谋生 |
[06:55] | What about your security? | 那安保方面呢 |
[06:57] | There are a dozen employees | 营业时间内 |
[06:58] | on the premises during business hours. | 有十几名员工在周围巡视 |
[07:00] | Cameras keep everything under a 24-hour watch, | 到处都是24小时监控的摄像头 |
[07:05] | and our surveillance room monitors land, cellular, | 我们的安防室能够监控这栋楼里 |
[07:09] | and online communications within the building at all times. | 所有地面 无线和网络通讯情况 |
[07:15] | Good for me. | 挺好的 |
[07:16] | Seems like a lot of inventory for a small market. | 似乎有些牛刀小用了 |
[07:19] | What can I say? Business is booming. | 我能说什么 生意兴隆 |
[07:27] | Get rid of it. | 处理了 |
[07:31] | That’s Edgar. | 那是埃德加 |
[07:33] | He’s in my trig class. | 我们一起上三角函数课 |
[07:34] | That isn’t human. | 那可不是人类 |
[07:37] | One of you put it out of its misery. | 谁去帮它解除痛苦 |
[07:40] | How? | 怎么做 |
[07:43] | Just do it! | 快动手 |
[08:18] | Help him get rid of it. | 帮他处理掉 |
[08:25] | Gabe just showed me I can count on him, Nolan. | 盖比刚向我证明他很可靠 诺兰 |
[08:29] | Can I count on you? | 那你可靠吗 |
[09:16] | 前往希尔谷动物园 飓风街 怀特大道 希尔谷动物园 | |
[09:16] | Go to Cyclone Street and head north. | 前往飓风街 向北行驶 |
[09:22] | Scott and the others, | 我似乎发现了 |
[09:23] | I think I found them. | 斯科特和其他人了 |
[09:44] | Did it work? | 上钩了吗 |
[09:46] | Yep. Nolan’s right behind me. | 上了 诺兰就在我后面 |
[09:49] | Like, literally right behind me. | 就是真的跟在我后面 |
[09:52] | He’s driving a bright red car. | 他开着一辆亮红色的车 |
[09:55] | He’s actually terrible at this. | 他跟踪的技术可真烂 |
[09:57] | – Okay, just be careful. – Okay. | -好 小心点 -好 |
[10:01] | In one mile, turn right to Oak Avenue. | 1.6公里后右转进入橡树大道 |
[10:18] | Hey. How close is he? | 他跟得有多近 |
[10:19] | He’s back down the road. Don’t look. | 他在后面路边 别看 |
[10:27] | Should I come with you guys? | 我要跟你们一起吗 |
[10:30] | His friends shoot to kill. | 他的朋友会见一个杀一个 |
[10:33] | Go home. | 回去吧 |
[10:36] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[10:37] | Yeah, Lydia would kill me | 好吧 反正莉迪亚的车 |
[10:39] | if anything happened to her car anyways, so… | 要是出了什么问题 她肯定会杀了我 |
[10:42] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[10:43] | Nolan’s gonna do the rest. | 后面的交给诺兰 |
[10:52] | It worked. | 上钩了 |
[10:53] | – It’s about time. – Wait. | -是时候了 -等等 |
[10:58] | I hear them, too. | 我也听到他们了 |
[10:59] | – Hear what? – Heartbeats. | -听到什么 -心跳 |
[11:02] | How many? | 有多少 |
[11:05] | – Ten? – More. | -十个 -更多 |
[11:09] | Are we breaking in or not? | 我们要不要闯进去 |
[11:11] | Not. The Armory should be empty by now. | 不 军械库现在应该空了 |
[11:14] | We can take down a few hunters if we have to. | 如果有必要可以干掉几个猎人 |
[11:17] | We’re dealing with a dozen well-armed hunters | 我们要对付的是很多全副武装的猎人 |
[11:19] | who have orders to kill you on sight. | 他们的任务是见一个杀一个 |
[11:26] | Then how are we supposed to get inside? | 那我们怎么才能进去 |
[11:43] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[11:45] | Inside the zoo. They’re all here. | 动物园里 全部都在 |
[11:49] | It’s not just the two of you, is it? | 不会只有你们俩吧 |
[11:53] | What do you mean, “Just?” | “只有”是几个意思 |
[11:56] | It’s not just a pack, okay? | 这里不止一个族群 |
[11:58] | There’s an Alpha and a Banshee. They’re all here. | 有一匹阿尔法狼和报丧女妖 全都在这里 |
[12:01] | – I don’t see all of them. – I don’t see anyone. | -我没看到他们 -我一个都没看到 |
[12:04] | I… I saw Theo and Liam | 我看到西奥和利亚姆 |
[12:05] | bringing a car full of food and supplies right here. | 开了一辆装满食物和用品车到这里 |
[12:08] | There were at least six sleeping bags, okay? | 至少有六个睡袋 |
[12:11] | They’re here, they’re all here! | 他们来了 全都在 |
[12:12] | It’s just Nolan and two other guys. | 只有诺兰和另外两个人 |
[12:15] | This isn’t gonna work. | 这样不行 |
[12:17] | Where’s the backup? | 援军在哪里 |
[12:19] | I mean, shouldn’t there be, like, 20 of them? | 难道不该来二十个人吗 |
[12:20] | I mean, they only saw us, and they’re not gonna believe Nolan. | 他们只看到了我们 不会相信诺兰的 |
[12:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:31] | Then they have to believe us. | 那得让他们相信我们 |
[12:32] | Isn’t that right? | 没错吧 |
[12:33] | Why are you yelling? | 你吼什么吼 |
[12:35] | You got a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[12:38] | Oh, that’s right, you always have a problem. | 对啊 你总是有很多问题 |
[12:40] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[12:41] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[12:47] | Yeah, you see that, Scott? | 看到了吗 斯科特 |
[12:48] | Little Beta can’t even take a punch. | 小贝塔狼连一拳都挨不住 |
[12:51] | And what do you think, Malia? | 你觉得呢 玛丽亚 |
[12:52] | Hey, over there. | 在那边 |
[12:54] | What, you think he can take me? | 怎么 你觉得他能打败我吗 |
[12:56] | Okay, I get it. | 好 我懂了 |
[12:58] | But did you actually have to punch me? | 但你非得真打我一拳吗 |
[13:06] | Told you they’re here. | 都说了他们在这里 |
[13:08] | You sure that’s all of ’em? | 确定全都在吗 |
[13:16] | See what I mean, Scott? | 你懂了吧 斯科特 |
[13:19] | He’s only good in a fight when he’s angry. | 他只有生气的时候才特别能打 |
[13:22] | So let’s see just how angry he gets. | 我们来看看他到底能有多生气 |
[13:39] | Gerard thinks we’re gone. It’s a good plan. | 杰勒德以为我们走了 这计划可行 |
[13:41] | It’s our only plan. | 我们只有这个计划 |
[13:42] | And it’s not working. | 而且还不奏效 |
[13:44] | We can still do this. | 我们还可以继续 |
[13:47] | Let’s vote. | 投票表决吧 |
[13:49] | Guys, we just need to give Liam and Theo more time. | 我们得为利亚姆和西奥多争取一点时间 |
[13:58] | We have 10 minutes. | 我们还有十分钟 |
[14:00] | 10 minutes before Gerard’s people flag this vehicle. | 十分钟后 杰勒德的手下就会锁定这辆车 |
[14:02] | Once that happens, | 等到那个时候 |
[14:03] | we’ll be seen as a potential threat. | 我们就会被视作潜在的威胁目标 |
[14:06] | Then what? They’ll pay us a visit. | 然后他们就会来好好招呼我们了 |
[14:08] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:15] | I think so. | 应该还好 |
[14:17] | We should call off this mission. | 我们应该取消这次行动 |
[14:18] | Brett and Lori are gone, | 布雷特和洛莉已经死了 |
[14:20] | and Jiang and Tierney are still missing. | 江和蒂尔妮现在也下落不明 |
[14:21] | Gerard’s always one step ahead of us. | 杰勒德总能抢先我们一步 |
[14:23] | We have to do this now. | 我们必须现在就行动 |
[14:25] | We’re too exposed, Scott. | 这太冒险了 斯科特 |
[14:29] | You said we had 10 minutes. | 但你说过我们还有十分钟时间 |
[14:33] | Nine. | 九分钟了 |
[14:38] | Are you done? Or should we keep going? | 打够了吗 还是得继续打下去 |
[14:42] | We gotta call for backup. | 我们得请求支援 |
[14:44] | I think they’re sold. | 看来他们已经上钩了 |
[14:46] | You ripped my t-shirt. | 我T恤都被你撕坏了 |
[14:47] | Yeah, you broke my nose. | 得了吧 你还打断了我的鼻子 |
[14:50] | Twice. | 两次 |
[14:51] | It healed, you broke it again. | 我自愈了 又被你打断 |
[14:55] | Two times! | 整整两次 |
[15:02] | Three times. | 三次哦 |
[15:04] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[15:05] | I’m gonna lure them away so that we can get inside. | 我去把他们引开 这样你们就能进去了 |
[15:09] | We need a new plan. | 我们需要一个新计划 |
[15:10] | Not a dumb one. | 但不要烂计划 |
[15:12] | I’ll bring the thermite charges. | 我会带上铝热剂炸药 |
[15:13] | We need them for the Armory. | 那是准备用来攻破军械库的 |
[15:15] | Explosion will buy you time, | 爆炸能给你争取时间 |
[15:16] | but not enough to get in and out safely. | 但不足以让你安全出入 |
[15:18] | – Guys… – How about using the tunnels? | -伙计们 -要不通过隧道进去呢 |
[15:20] | We could get underneath the building, | 这样可以潜入到建筑的下方 |
[15:21] | but we’d still need to sneak in undetected. | 但我们还是得偷偷溜进去啊 |
[15:23] | Guys… | 伙计们 |
[15:24] | – The ventilation system? – Same problem. | -通过换气系统呢 -还是同样的问题 |
[15:25] | Guys, they’re leaving! | 伙计们 他们出动了 |
[15:38] | There’s still three of them, and it’s been half-an-hour. | 外面还是那三个人 这都已经半个小时了 |
[15:39] | Don’t blame me. You’re the one that picked the abandoned zoo. | 别怪我 这个废弃的动物园可是你选的 |
[15:42] | The hell we doing in this place anyway? | 我们到底为什么非得选在这里 |
[15:43] | Because it’s like Mykonos. | 因为这里很像米克诺斯岛 |
[15:45] | Like what? | 什么东西 |
[15:47] | The Greek island. | 希腊的一座岛屿 |
[15:49] | In the city they built these long, narrow, winding streets | 人们在城里修建的都是这种狭长 蜿蜒的街道 |
[15:53] | that all meet up with each other. | 所有街道都交错在一起 |
[15:54] | Invaders would get lost in them like they were in a maze | 入侵者就像进入迷宫一般 不辨方向 |
[15:56] | trying to figure out which way to go. | 这样他们很容易迷路 |
[16:00] | What? I like history. | 怎么了 我喜欢历史 |
[16:02] | I’m impressed. | 真让我刮目相看 |
[16:04] | It’s a good idea. | 这主意真不赖 |
[16:05] | Yeah, only if invaders actually show up. | 是啊 但必须得有入侵者出现才行 |
[16:13] | I think they just showed up. | 看来说曹操 曹操就到 |
[16:35] | Hey, let’s go. | 我们出发吧 |
[16:36] | We’re supposed to be decoys, not target practice. | 我们诱敌就好 不需要实战打靶 |
[16:39] | You still working on that anger? | 你还在酝酿怒气吗 |
[16:41] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[16:42] | Well, you can be angry at Nolan and stay alive. Come on. | 你可以找诺兰出气并保住性命 快走吧 |
[16:48] | Fine, get caught. | 好啊 去自投罗网吧 |
[16:52] | Spread out. Nothing gets in or out. | 分开行动 不准任何人进出 |
[17:07] | – Yeah, I was wrong. – That’s a first. | -我错了 -这真是破天荒啊 |
[17:09] | I need to know where Scott is. | 我得知道斯科特在哪里 |
[17:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:12] | I need his help. | 我需要他的帮助 |
[17:13] | He told me not to tell you. | 他让我别告诉你 |
[17:14] | Gerard is stockpiling enough firepower to arm a small country. | 杰勒德的军火足够武装一个小国家 |
[17:18] | I can’t go to the FBI. | 我不能去找联调局 |
[17:19] | Where is he? | 他到底在哪里 |
[17:20] | It’s too late now. | 现在一切都太迟了 |
[17:21] | – He needs to know what’s happening. – He does. | -他必须知道这些情况 -他知道 |
[17:23] | He doesn’t know what’s in that Armory. | 但他不知道军械库里究竟有什么 |
[17:25] | Don’t worry, okay? You did your job. | 别担心了 行吗 你已经做得够多了 |
[17:29] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这句话是什么意思 |
[17:30] | Now it’s Scott’s turn. | 现在该斯科特反击了 |
[17:33] | He’s still here, isn’t he? | 他还在这里 是不是 |
[17:35] | I mean, doesn’t he know how dangerous this is? | 他不知道这有多危险吗 |
[17:38] | You have known about the supernatural for five minutes. | 你刚刚才知道超自然的事 |
[17:41] | And we have been doing this for a lot longer. | 我们很久以前就在处理这些事了 |
[17:43] | So trust me when I tell you that these kids can handle it. | 相信我 这些孩子能处理好 |
[17:48] | So let them do what they’re best at, saving our asses. | 让他们发挥所长 拯救大家 |
[17:58] | Melissa. | 麦丽莎 |
[18:02] | Please tell me he’s got a plan. | 告诉我他有计划 |
[18:06] | He’s got a plan. | 他有计划 |
[18:29] | The thermite charges will take care of the weapons. | 高热炸弹会处理掉那些武器 |
[18:31] | Just make sure you’re clear before they detonate, okay? | 但要确保自己在爆炸之前离开 |
[18:45] | You find the problem? | 找到问题了吗 |
[18:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:21] | Did you hear a gunshot? | 你有听到枪声吗 |
[19:23] | No, I didn’t hear anything. | 没有 我什么也没听到 |
[19:29] | I heard shell casings. | 我听到一些弹壳声 |
[19:33] | I saw your windshield crack and then I heard it shatter. | 我看到你的挡风玻璃破裂 后来碎掉了 |
[19:42] | I think you were right. | 我觉得你说得对 |
[19:45] | We should’ve called this off. | 我们不该来的 |
[19:52] | Take the south side. | 你负责南区 |
[19:57] | Shoot to kill. | 见一个杀一个 |
[20:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:07] | He’s gonna get himself killed. | 他会没命的 |
[20:10] | Hopefully he takes one of them with him. | 希望他拉他们其中一个陪葬 |
[20:12] | You’re okay with that? | 你觉得没问题吗 |
[20:13] | Yes, and so should you be. | 没问题 你也该这么想 |
[20:22] | We all have to get out of here. | 我们都得离开这里 |
[20:24] | Do that and we lose our chance. | 那么做我们就错失机会了 |
[20:25] | Scott and Malia could die. | 斯科特和玛丽亚会死 |
[20:28] | It’s not worth the risk. | 不值得冒险 |
[20:29] | Ten minutes ago, I would’ve agreed, | 十分钟前 我会同意你说的 |
[20:31] | but right now we’re in it and we need to weigh | 但现在骑虎难下了 我们得好好权衡 |
[20:33] | the risk versus reward carefully. | 风险和回报 |
[20:35] | If we stay, we could succeed. | 如果我们留下 就有机会成功 |
[20:37] | If we go, we know we won’t get another chance. | 如果我们离开 我们就没别的机会了 |
[20:40] | Since one risk is known, and the other unknown… | 既然这个风险是已知的 而另一个未知 |
[20:42] | We go with the known. | 我们选择已知的 |
[20:56] | Okay. Where are all the guns? | 好 枪都哪去了 |
[21:02] | They knew we were coming. | 他们知道我们要来 |
[21:08] | 禁止进入 违例者将被起诉 | |
[21:27] | If you keep looking, he’s gonna see you. | 你继续看 他就会看见你 |
[21:30] | Get back. | 回去吧 |
[21:35] | I’m not dying out here because you want payback | 别为了你要报复揍你的小屁孩 |
[21:37] | against some kid who kicked your ass, okay? | 而害我死在这里 好吗 |
[21:45] | – Let go. – Calm down! | -放手 -冷静 |
[21:47] | I said let go. | 我说放手 |
[21:49] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[21:51] | This can’t just be Nolan. | 不只是因为诺兰 |
[21:52] | Something around here is triggering you. | 这里有东西在触发你 |
[21:54] | – I’m fine. – What is it? | -我没事 -是什么 |
[21:56] | The hunters? | 是猎人吗 |
[21:57] | You don’t like cages, scared of heights? | 你不喜欢笼子 恐高吗 |
[21:58] | I said I’m fine. | 我说我没事 |
[22:00] | They’re up here. | 他们在这里 |
[22:17] | Guys, get out of there now. | 各位 马上离开那里 |
[22:19] | Let’s go before they all get back. | 趁他们回来之前赶紧离开 |
[22:23] | – What? – That scent. | -怎么了 -那个气味 |
[22:29] | It’s Jiang and Tierney. | 是江和蒂尔妮的 |
[22:33] | Guys, you need to leave now. | 各位 你们得马上离开 |
[22:39] | Help me with this. | 帮我打开它 |
[22:59] | No, no, no. Don’t open that door! | 不不不 别打开那个门 |
[23:14] | North and the south entrance is secure. | 北和南的入口都安全 |
[23:30] | The Armory’s failsafe was triggered | 军械库的故障保护被触发了 |
[23:31] | and I can’t reach anyone there. | 我联络不上里面的人 |
[23:33] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用担心 |
[23:35] | None of that sounds remotely suspicious? | 你就丝毫不起疑吗 |
[23:38] | None of it sounds remotely worthy of my time. | 我丝毫不想浪费时间 |
[23:42] | What if it’s Scott? | 如果是斯科特干的呢 |
[23:43] | Well, of course it’s Scott. | 好吧 当然是斯科特干的 |
[23:45] | Then what are we still doing here? | 那我们还在这里干什么 |
[23:48] | We’re doing what we came here to do, | 做我们本打算做的事 |
[23:50] | kill his Beta. | 杀他的贝塔狼 |
[23:51] | Then we take down Scott? | 然后再干掉斯科特吗 |
[23:54] | Do you have any concept of what the bond | 你了解阿尔法狼 |
[23:56] | between an Alpha and his Beta is like? | 和贝塔狼之间的关系吗 |
[24:01] | I would say it’s as strong, if not stronger, | 牢固得比得上 甚至胜过 |
[24:02] | than the bond between parent and child. | 父母跟孩子之间的关系 |
[24:06] | Imagine what would happen to the parent | 想想父母会有什么反应 |
[24:08] | if I snapped his child’s neck and dropped it at his feet. | 如果我拧断他孩子的脖子扔到他脚边 |
[24:15] | Okay, I get it. | 好 我明白了 |
[24:20] | What about the rest of his pack? | 狼群里的其他狼呢 |
[24:22] | When Scott falls… | 斯科特倒下… |
[24:28] | It’ll break all of them. | 他们就整个垮了 |
[24:34] | Nope. | 不行 |
[24:35] | Everything’s shut down. | 全部都切断了 |
[24:37] | They’re locked in and we can’t do anything about it. | 他们被锁在里面了 我们什么也做不了 |
[24:41] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[24:42] | A motion sensor. | 运动传感器 |
[24:44] | What does “H-2100” mean? | “H2100″指的是什么 |
[24:45] | H stands for halon. | H指的是哈龙 |
[24:47] | It’s a fire suppression system. | 这是个灭火系统 |
[24:49] | It’ll pull all the oxygen out of the room to put out a fire. | 把屋里的氧气全部抽出去以灭火 |
[24:54] | All of the oxygen? | 全部氧气吗 |
[24:57] | How long can a werewolf hold their breath? | 狼人能屏住呼吸多久 |
[24:59] | I think we’re about to find out. | 我们很快就会知道了 |
[25:26] | Where’s Jiang and Tierney? | 江和蒂尔妮在哪里 |
[25:30] | They’re here. | 就在这里 |
[25:35] | That’s all that’s left of them. | 他们只剩下这些了 |
[26:08] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[26:12] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[26:17] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[26:20] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[26:23] | As the captain of the lacrosse team, | 作为长曲棍球的队长 |
[26:26] | losing can be pretty painful. | 输球会非常痛苦 |
[26:29] | Pretty painful. | 非常痛苦 |
[26:30] | Since we lost because you, | 既然我们输球是因为你 |
[26:33] | you, you | 你…你 |
[26:34] | let every single player get past you, | 让所有的球员把你过掉 |
[26:38] | I’m thinking you should share some of my pain. | 我觉得你应该分担我的痛苦 |
[26:40] | My pain. | 我的痛苦 |
[26:51] | 警告 危险动物 请勿逗玩抚摸 | |
[26:51] | See, Liam? This is what it means to be part of the team. | 懂了吗 利亚姆 这就是作为队员的意义 |
[27:18] | She wants me to kill you. | 她要我杀了你 |
[27:24] | She’ll kill me if I don’t. | 否则她就会杀我 |
[27:51] | Run. | 快跑 |
[27:53] | Communications are shut down and the room is soundproof. | 通讯被切断了 屋子是隔音的 |
[27:57] | – We need to warn them. – We are. | -我们得提醒他们 -没错 |
[28:00] | One of these pipes leads in there. | 其中一条管通向那里 |
[28:11] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[28:12] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[28:18] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[28:20] | It’s a motion sensor. | 是运动传感器 |
[28:22] | If they already know we’re here, | 他们已经知道我们在这里了 |
[28:23] | then what do they need a sensor for? | 还要传感器干什么 |
[28:25] | I don’t think we wanna know. | 我们不会想知道 |
[28:30] | I think he hears you. | 他听到你的声音了 |
[28:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:41] | Don’t trip the sensors. | 不要触发传感器 |
[28:50] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[29:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:17] | Whoa, wait! | 等一下 |
[29:31] | This is… | 这… |
[29:35] | Uncomfortable? | 不舒服吗 |
[29:37] | No. | 没有 |
[29:38] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[29:41] | I mean, I should probably do something. | 我该做点什么 |
[29:52] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[29:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:54] | Uh, it’s kind of a plan. | 算是个计划 |
[29:56] | Sounds great. | 好极了 |
[29:57] | You don’t even know what it is yet. | 你还不知道是什么呢 |
[29:58] | Well, I mean, it’s great that you have a plan. | 我是说 你有计划好极了 |
[30:09] | I’m thinking that’s our way out. | 我想那是我们的出路 |
[30:12] | We… we can’t reach that. | 我们够不到 |
[30:15] | I can reach it. | 我够得到 |
[30:21] | You might trip a sensor. | 你可能会触发传感器 |
[30:23] | Trust me. I’ve got this. | 相信我 我能搞定 |
[30:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:30] | If I can bypass the electrical system, | 如果我能从电力系统偷电 |
[30:33] | I might be able to reset the console. | 我也许可以重置控制台 |
[30:39] | What the hell is she doing? | 她到底在干什么 |
[30:49] | You got it. | 你能搞定 |
[31:29] | Yes! | 棒 |
[32:08] | – Malia? – I’m here. | -玛丽亚 -我在这里 |
[32:14] | How long do they have? | 他们有多少时间 |
[32:16] | Minutes. | 几分钟 |
[32:17] | We found Anderson unconscious. | 我们发现安德森不省人事 |
[32:19] | We’re moving in. | 我们现在进去 |
[32:23] | How many are inside? | 里面有几个 |
[32:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:26] | What else can anybody see? | 大家还能看见什么吗 |
[32:28] | We have to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[32:29] | Shoot to kill. | 见一个杀一个 |
[33:32] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[33:34] | Oh, try not to talk. | 尽量不要说话 |
[33:35] | I don’t wanna die like this. | 我不想这样死掉 |
[33:36] | – Oh, Malia. – Not like this. | -玛丽亚 -不要这个样子 |
[33:39] | The more you talk, the more oxygen that you… | 你说的话越多 你的氧气就会越… |
[33:40] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[33:43] | I’m not dying here. | 我不要死在这里 |
[33:49] | I was supposed to go to France. | 我本来要去法国的 |
[33:58] | I’m 18. | 我才18岁 |
[34:00] | I haven’t been anywhere. | 我没去过其他地方 |
[34:06] | There’s still so many things I want to do. | 我还有很多事要做 |
[34:17] | I don’t wanna die here. | 我不要死在这里 |
[34:21] | Not here. | 不是这里 |
[34:24] | Not like this. | 不是这个样子 |
[34:35] | You said the doors were solid steel. | 你说那是坚实的钢门 |
[34:36] | I said they’ll stop a bullet, not a Banshee. | 我说能挡住子弹 而不是报丧女妖 |
[34:54] | Malia, hold on. Okay, just hold on. | 玛丽亚 坚持住 坚持住 |
[35:28] | I had to knock you out. | 我得把你打晕 |
[35:29] | Yeah, how many times? | 多少下 |
[35:31] | Five. | 五 |
[35:39] | I almost killed him, didn’t I? | 我差点杀死他 是吗 |
[35:42] | Almost. | 差点 |
[35:45] | But you broke your hands trying not to. | 但你为了不那么做 弄伤了你的手 |
[35:49] | I guess that’s something. | 算做了件好事 |
[35:51] | Next time you come up with a plan like this, | 下次你有这种计划 |
[35:54] | pick a place that doesn’t trigger a murderous rage. | 选一个不会触发杀人怒性的地方 |
[35:56] | I didn’t know this was gonna happen. | 我不知道会发生这种事 |
[35:57] | Whether you meant it or not, you picked the spot. | 不管你是不是有心的 地点是你选的 |
[36:01] | You made the plan. | 你安排的计划 |
[36:03] | You wanted me to help. | 是你找我帮忙的 |
[36:05] | If I needed your help for anything, | 如果我需要你帮忙任何事 |
[36:07] | it’ll be so I get angry enough to kill you myself. | 那就是让我足够愤怒以杀死你 |
[36:09] | You brought me here | 你让我来这里 |
[36:10] | because that thing that came out of the Wild Hunt | 是因为从荒野猎区出来的那个东西 |
[36:11] | is affecting you, too. | 也在影响你 |
[36:14] | You need to figure this out before you completely lose it. | 在你完全失控之前你得摆脱它 |
[36:16] | The Anuk-ite causes fear, it doesn’t cause anger. | 阿诺伊特会引起恐惧 不会引起愤怒 |
[36:20] | People only feel one emotion at a time, Liam. | 人们不能同时有两种情感 利亚姆 |
[36:24] | Which is why you get angry when you’re afraid. | 所以你害怕时就会愤怒 |
[36:28] | That’s why you almost tore Nolan’s head off. | 所以你差点把诺兰的头撕裂 |
[36:32] | If the Anuk-ite can do this to me, | 如果阿诺伊特能对我这么做 |
[36:35] | what do you think it’s doing to everyone else? | 你觉得会对其他人有什么影响 |
[37:06] | I found Jimenez tied up. | 我发现吉梅内斯被绑起来了 |
[37:08] | The rest of them are out cold. | 其他人没有意识 |
[37:11] | It looks like it was four of them. | 看来是四个人干的 |
[37:13] | They outmaneuvered | 他们斗智斗力 |
[37:14] | and overpowered the rest of your men. | 都比你的其他手下强 |
[37:20] | And now he’s got the map. | 现在他拿到地图了 |
[37:22] | What if he figures out what we’re doing? | 如果他发现我们在做什么呢 |
[37:24] | He won’t. | 不会的 |
[37:26] | You had him trapped and he got away. | 你把他困住了 却被他逃走了 |
[37:28] | Noted, Counselor. | 知道了 指导老师 |
[37:30] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你打算怎么做 |
[37:32] | I want to know there’s a plan. | 我希望知道你有计划 |
[37:35] | You remember the story I told you about the bond | 记得我说过阿尔法狼和贝塔狼之间 |
[37:39] | between an Alpha and a Beta, how strong it can be? | 有多牢固的关系吗 |
[37:45] | Yes. | 记得 |
[37:46] | Don’t make the mistake of thinking that applies to us. | 不要误以为这在我们身上适用 |
[37:58] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:00] | Remember what I said out there | 记得快缺氧时 |
[38:02] | when the air was running out? | 我说过的话吗 |
[38:05] | You mean about going to France? | 你是说去法国的事吗 |
[38:08] | I mean about all the things I said I haven’t done, | 我是说我还没做的所有事 |
[38:10] | and all the things I still wanna do? | 还有我想做的所有事 |
[38:12] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[38:13] | This is one of them. | 这就是其中一件事 |
[38:59] | They’re Nemetons. | 那些是圣洞 |
[39:04] | What does Gerard want with them? | 为什么杰勒德需要它们 |
[39:06] | If they’re like the one here, | 如果跟这个一样 |
[39:07] | then they’re beacons for supernaturals. | 那就会是超自然生物的比肯山 |
[39:11] | If you wanted to kill every supernatural creature in the world, | 如果你想杀死世上所有的超自然生物 |
[39:16] | these are where you would start. | 就要从这些地方开始 |
[39:17] | Well, then Gerard isn’t gonna stop with Beacon Hills, is he? | 杰勒德的目标不只是比肯山 对吗 |
[39:21] | He wants the whole world. | 他的目标是全世界 |
[39:25] | Where’s Scott? | 斯科特在哪里 |
[39:27] | Upstairs. Why? | 在楼上 怎么了 |
[39:28] | He can’t leave. No one can. | 他不能离开 谁也不能 |
[39:30] | Nice to see that you changed your mind, | 很高兴你改变主意了 |
[39:31] | but I’m afraid to ask why. | 但我想冒昧问一下原因 |
[39:33] | It’s Gerard’s weapons. | 杰勒德的武器 |
[39:40] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[39:41] | The guns, they’ve all been distributed legally | 那些枪支已经被合法 |
[39:44] | to the citizens of Beacon Hills. | 分发给比肯山的居民 |
[39:46] | All of them, and at no charge. | 所有人 不收钱 |
[39:48] | What, he just gave them away? | 什么 他就那样给出去了 |
[39:50] | No. | 不 |
[39:53] | He’s arming his army. | 他在武装他的军队 |
[40:04] | Get down! | 趴下 |