时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | I saw everyone, even Derek and Ethan. | 我看到了大家 甚至还有德里克和伊森 |
[00:06] | All of you turned to stone. | 你们都变成了石头 |
[00:07] | All I want is some good, old-fashioned revenge. | 我只想要一场爽快的老式复仇 |
[00:10] | This wolfsbane is going in a bullet for Scott McCall. | 这些附子草会做成一颗斯科特·麦高专用子弹 |
[00:14] | They’re coming, Monroe and more. | 他们来了 门罗和其他人 |
[00:15] | And they have heavy firepower. | 而且他们火力很猛 |
[01:04] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[01:25] | I’m gonna tell you a story. Maybe it’ll sound familiar. | 我给你讲个故事 也许会听起来很耳熟 |
[01:30] | There was this kid. | 有个孩子 |
[01:32] | Sixteen, alone, and running for his life. | 十六岁 孤身一人在逃命 |
[01:38] | He couldn’t see them, but he could hear them getting closer. | 他看不到对方 却能够听到他们在靠近 |
[01:44] | They had guns, crossbows. | 他们有枪 有十字弓 |
[01:51] | They were hunting him. | 他们在猎杀他 |
[02:23] | It started on the night of a full moon. | 那是从一个月圆之夜开始的 |
[02:26] | Something came at him. | 有什么东西攻击了他 |
[02:29] | Something bit him. | 咬伤了他 |
[02:32] | And it changed his life. | 从此改变了他的人生 |
[02:34] | It changed everything. | 改变了一切 |
[03:28] | – What’s your name? – Alec. | -你叫什么名字 -亚历克 |
[03:31] | Did I get it right, Alec? | 我说对了吗 亚历克 |
[03:34] | Is that what happened to you? | 这是你身上发生的事吗 |
[03:39] | I’ve got my own story. | 我有自己的故事 |
[03:43] | But there were parts that I didn’t expect. | 但有些事情我没有预料到 |
[03:46] | People… | 有些人… |
[03:50] | that I thought that would be with me forever… | 我以为会永远陪着我 |
[03:54] | were the ones that I lost. | 我却失去了他们 |
[04:00] | Some people I thought I could never trust… | 有些人我以为永远不能信任 |
[04:05] | ended up saving my life. | 最终却救了我的命 |
[04:08] | More than once. | 不止一次 |
[04:18] | We’ve all got stories. | 大家都有故事 |
[04:20] | Everyone in my story is dead. | 我故事里的人都死了 |
[04:24] | Yeah, but you’re not. | 对 但你没死 |
[04:28] | And now you’re with us. | 现在你跟我们在一起 |
[04:30] | So what happens next? | 接下来会怎样 |
[04:33] | Your story. How does it end? | 你的故事 结局会如何 |
[05:16] | Malia! | 玛丽亚 |
[05:30] | Didn’t think you’re doing this without me, did you? | 你难道想做这件事不带我吗 |
[05:32] | Without us? | 不带我们 |
[06:57] | Can’t believe you didn’t tell me about any of this. | 你居然没跟我说这些事 |
[06:59] | Not a word. Not a single word. | 一句都没说 一个字都没说 |
[07:01] | We had reasons. Really good reasons. | 是有原因的 情有可原 |
[07:11] | Gerard… | 杰勒德 |
[07:13] | What he fears most… | 他最害怕的 |
[07:18] | He can’t beat you. | 他无法打败你 |
[07:26] | And he knows it. | 他心知肚明 |
[07:44] | It’s really started, hasn’t it? | 真的开始了 对吧 |
[07:45] | What’s started? | 什么开始了 |
[07:50] | It’s an all-out war. | 全面战争 |
[08:01] | As much as I enjoy the impromptu family reunion, | 虽然我很享受这次突如其来的家族团聚 |
[08:05] | what are you doing here? | 但你怎么会来这里 |
[08:06] | I found a pack slaughtered in Brazil. | 我发现巴西有个族群被屠杀 |
[08:09] | There were two words written in blood on a wall. | 墙上写了三个血字 |
[08:11] | “Beacon Hills.” | “比肯山” |
[08:14] | You came back for Beacon Hills? | 你是为了比肯山回来的吗 |
[08:16] | No. Came back for you. | 不 我是为了你 |
[08:22] | “Blood and destruction. | “鲜血与毁灭 |
[08:24] | “Dreadful objects so familiar. | 如此熟悉的致命物 |
[08:27] | “All pity choked with custom of fell deeds. | 一切怜悯之心将完全灭绝 |
[08:31] | “Caesar’s spirit, ranging for revenge. | 凯撒的冤魂借着从地狱的烈火中 |
[08:34] | “With Ate by his side come hot from hell. | 出来的阿提的协助之下 |
[08:38] | “Shall in these confines with a monarch’s voice.” | 将以君王的口气发出屠杀的号令” |
[08:45] | Do you know the rest, Scott? | 你知道接下来是什么吗 斯科特 |
[08:47] | Do you know your Shakespeare? | 你对莎士比亚的作品熟悉吗 |
[08:52] | “Cry, ‘Havoc!’ and let slip the dogs of war.” | “喊道 杀啊 让战争恶犬四处蹂躏” |
[08:55] | War, indeed. | 没错 正是战争 |
[08:57] | Welcome back, Derek. | 欢迎回来 德里克 |
[08:58] | You must all be feeling rather nostalgic. | 你们肯定挺怀念这里的吧 |
[09:01] | Are you pleased with the little family reunion | 你喜欢我为你安排的 |
[09:04] | I’ve gathered around you, Scott? | 这场家庭重聚吗 斯科特 |
[09:07] | Yeah, well, why don’t you come join us | 对啊 不如你过来吧 |
[09:08] | and I can thank you in person? | 让我当面谢谢你 |
[09:10] | I even have a few visitors for you, | 还有几个人来找你呢 |
[09:15] | from London. | 伦敦来的 |
[09:17] | Even someone like Jackson Whittemore | 连杰克森·惠特莫尔这样的人 |
[09:22] | couldn’t resist coming back to Beacon Hills. | 都按捺不住回到比肯山了 |
[09:26] | Say hello, Jackson. | 打个招呼吧 杰克森 |
[09:36] | Do it again, old man. Come a little closer. | 你再来一次 老头 再靠近一点 |
[09:38] | I’m gonna shove that thing so far up your ass… | 小心我用这玩意爆你菊… |
[09:40] | Lost none of his charm, has he? | 他魅力不减 对吧 |
[09:44] | You can find him here with us at the Armory, Scott. | 你可以来军械库这里找他 斯科特 |
[09:48] | In fact, | 其实 |
[09:50] | I’m going to tell you where to find all of them. | 我可以告诉你去哪里找他们所有人 |
[09:57] | Your Deputy Hellhound met some friends of his while responding | 你的地狱恶犬副警长在执行艾兴之屋警务时 |
[10:00] | to a call at Eichen House. | 遇到了几个朋友 |
[10:06] | Your father was on his way back from San Francisco | 你爸也想来参战 |
[10:09] | with the goal of entering the fight. | 于是从旧金山往回赶 |
[10:12] | But he didn’t get far. | 可他却没走多远 |
[10:16] | You might want to tell your mother | 建议你告诉你妈妈 |
[10:17] | to skip her shift at the hospital tonight. | 今晚别去医院值班了 |
[10:20] | Liam and his friends are there now. | 利亚姆和他的朋友在那里 |
[10:22] | Optimistic of them, but woefully ill-advised. | 虽然他们很乐观 却听了错误的建议 |
[10:28] | This is how you wage war, Scott. | 这才叫运筹帷幄 斯科特 |
[10:30] | A strategic positioning of your army against theirs. | 要有战略地部署军队 抵抗敌军 |
[10:35] | Which is why you will come to me. | 因此你会来找我 |
[10:38] | You will try to save as many as you can. | 你想尽量拯救更多的人 |
[10:42] | And you might even save a few. | 也许你真的能成功救几个 |
[10:46] | But your limited resources will be spread thin. | 但你有限的资源会被逐渐削弱 |
[10:51] | Ultimately you will fail. | 最终你会失败 |
[10:55] | The dogs of war, Scott. They’re coming for you… | 战争恶犬 斯科特 它们来找你了… |
[11:14] | Just buy us more time. | 帮我们多争取点时间 |
[11:16] | Wherever Liam and the others are, get them out of there. | 不管利亚姆和其他人在哪 救他们离开 |
[11:18] | Am I buying you time to come up with a plan or to get help? | 你希望争取到时间来想办法还是求救 |
[11:21] | Both. | 都有 |
[11:34] | It was, literally, day one at my internship, | 说真的 我实习的第一天 |
[11:37] | and up comes a slide about this guy that they’ve been chasing | 突然听说他们在北卡罗来纳州的森林里 |
[11:39] | in the woods in North Carolina. | 追捕一个人 |
[11:41] | I thought you were in South America. | 你不是在南美吗 |
[11:42] | I was. The bodies of the werewolves I told you about? | 之前在 我跟你说的那些狼人的尸体 |
[11:45] | They blamed me. | 他们觉得是我干的 |
[11:46] | So I learn that the FBI has cornered | 我知道联调局把这次凶残大屠杀的 |
[11:48] | this feral mass-murdering unsub… | 不明嫌疑犯逼到了… |
[11:50] | I found a group of hunters gathering in a meeting place. | 我找到一队正在集会的猎人 |
[11:53] | I was trying to get information. | 只是想套点信息 |
[11:54] | Well, the FBI found out about it too | 联调局也发现了 |
[11:56] | and they were planning a SWAT assault | 并且计划派遣特警突击队 |
[11:58] | to take him down. Dead or alive. | 去拿下他了 不管死的活的 |
[11:59] | And, as we all know, though, with Derek, it’s preferably dead. | 不过众所周知 德里克的话肯定死了好 |
[12:03] | Preferably. | 好吧 |
[12:04] | So I convinced them to take me on the Field Op. | 我说服他们出外勤时带上我一起 |
[12:06] | You convinced the FBI to bring an intern | 这么危险的外勤任务 |
[12:08] | onto an extremely dangerous field operation? | 你居然能让他们带一个实习生去 |
[12:10] | I’m surprised he didn’t convince them he could lead it. | 我倒是很惊讶他们竟然没让你指挥 |
[12:13] | I tried. Didn’t work. | 我试过了 没成 |
[12:14] | Anyway, long story short, I basically, | 长话短说 基本上 |
[12:16] | you know, had to save his life. | 我就 救了他一命 |
[12:28] | That’s not how it happened. | 不是这样 |
[12:29] | Yeah. I may have left out a detail, | 我可能漏了点细节 |
[12:31] | but that’s the gist of what happened. | 但大概经过就是这样 |
[12:32] | It was the essential essence of it. | 基本情况就是这样 |
[12:35] | You couldn’t walk. | 你连走都不能走 |
[12:36] | I was limping. | 我只是有点瘸 |
[12:36] | You couldn’t walk and I know that because I was carrying you. | 你当时没法走路 因为是我抱着你 |
[12:48] | They shot my toe. You want to see it? | 他们打中了我的脚趾 你想看吗 |
[12:51] | My toe was caught in the crossfire. It was obliterated. | 我的脚趾在交火时受伤了 彻底废了 |
[12:53] | Okay, forget your toe. | 行了 别说你的脚趾了 |
[12:55] | Obliterated. | 彻底废了 |
[12:56] | Guys, it’s not just the hunters. We’ve got another problem. | 各位 现在不光是猎人 还有别的麻烦 |
[12:59] | It’s called the Anuk-ite. | 是阿诺伊特 |
[13:03] | They’re everywhere. | 他们无处不在 |
[13:05] | My phone’s not working. I think they’re using a cell jammer. | 电话用不了 我觉得他们用了手机干扰器 |
[13:07] | So, what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[13:09] | We can’t leave without Liam. | 我们不能扔下利亚姆就走 |
[13:11] | And we can’t wait around for help. | 也不能在这里等人来救 |
[13:12] | – Then it’s just you and me. – Against them? | -那就只有我和你了 -和他们打吗 |
[13:15] | Yeah. Why not? | 是啊 不可以吗 |
[13:19] | Is this a weird time to say that I love you? | 现在说我爱你会不会很奇怪 |
[13:21] | Not if I love you too. | 我也爱你就不奇怪了 |
[13:23] | We might die tonight. | 我们今晚可能会死 |
[13:25] | We’re not dying tonight. | 我们今晚不会死的 |
[13:31] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[13:52] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[13:55] | I think so. | 应该没事 |
[13:59] | Who knocked you out? | 谁把你打晕的 |
[14:01] | One of my friends? Or one of yours? | 我的朋友 还是你的朋友 |
[14:03] | I’m not sure I have any friends right now. | 我现在还有朋友吗 |
[14:07] | I’m not sure I blame them. | 这也不能怪他们 |
[14:12] | You okay to stand? | 你站得起来吗 |
[14:14] | We’re gonna need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[14:16] | With what? | 帮什么 |
[14:18] | Taking back the hospital. | 夺回医院 |
[14:23] | This is all the yellow wolfsbane we could find. | 我们只找到这么多黄色附子草 |
[14:26] | Extremely rare, but enough to make one bullet. | 非常稀有 不过够做一颗子弹了 |
[14:30] | And more than powerful enough to kill an Alpha. | 完全够杀掉一头阿尔法狼了 |
[14:35] | It can get into your head. It can make you see things. | 它能入侵你的大脑 让你看见一些东西 |
[14:37] | What does it look like? | 它长什么样子 |
[14:38] | It used to look like two ordinary people. | 它之前就像两个普通人一样 |
[14:40] | But somehow they merged. | 但不知怎么合体了 |
[14:42] | All we know is that it’s made of two faces. | 我们只知道它有两张脸 |
[14:44] | One human. The other supernatural. | 一张是人脸 另一张是超自然生物的 |
[14:47] | And it’s a shapeshifter, just like us. | 而且它会变形 就像我们一样 |
[14:48] | But it knows what you’re afraid of. What you fear most. | 但它知道你怕什么 最怕的是什么 |
[14:51] | And now it can kill you just by looking at you. | 现在它和你对视就可以杀掉你 |
[14:53] | Okay, so you’re telling me | 所以你是在说 |
[14:54] | we gotta go up against this thing blind? | 我们要闭着眼去打这个东西 |
[14:56] | And face our deepest fear? | 还要面对我们最深的恐惧 |
[14:59] | Yeah. Why? What do you fear the most? | 怎么了 你最怕什么 |
[15:01] | Blindness. | 失明 |
[15:02] | Becoming blind? | 你怕变瞎 |
[15:03] | Yeah, terrified of it. Always have been. | 超级可怕 一直都怕 |
[15:07] | This just seems to be a situation of unfortunate overlap. | 这情况可真是祸不单行 |
[15:10] | Lydia, you and Stiles need to find Argent, | 莉迪亚 你和斯泰尔斯要找到阿金斯 |
[15:11] | get to the Armory, rescue Jackson. | 去军械库那里 救出杰克逊 |
[15:13] | I don’t think we have time to wait for him. | 我觉得我们没时间等他了 |
[15:14] | I’ve gotten through those doors once, anyway. I can do it again. | 反正那些门也走过一遍了 我可以再来一次 |
[15:16] | Can we slow it down just for one second, | 等一下 先别着急 |
[15:18] | make sure I’m grasping this? | 我需要消化一下 |
[15:19] | So, we’re actually talking about doing this? | 所以我们真的要这么做吗 |
[15:22] | We’re gonna do exactly what Gerard wants us to? Is that right? | 真的要按照杰勒德想的那样做吗 |
[15:25] | I think that if we stop the Anuk-ite, we stop it all. | 如果我们阻止了阿诺伊特 就结束了 |
[15:28] | Stopping this thing can stop Gerard and the hunters? | 阻止它就能让杰勒德和那些猎人停手吗 |
[15:31] | Not all of them are hunters. | 不是所有人都是猎人 |
[15:32] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[15:32] | Most of them are ordinary people acting out of fear. | 他们大部分是被恐惧控制的普通人 |
[15:36] | Monroe’s not gonna change. | 门罗不会变的 |
[15:38] | But I think that we can reach the others. | 但我觉得我们可以试试其他人 |
[15:40] | Most of them, actually. | 其实是大部分人 |
[15:42] | The Anuk-ite is causing them to come from a place of fear. | 阿诺伊特利用恐惧控制了他们 |
[15:44] | Well, fear’s pretty motivating. | 恐惧还挺能激发潜力的 |
[15:45] | Especially when it leads to anger. | 特别是恐惧导致愤怒时 |
[15:47] | And I think that if we can take out the fear, | 所以我觉得如果我们能消除恐惧 |
[15:49] | we can take out the fight in them too. | 也就能消除他们的斗志 |
[15:50] | They’re afraid of us, but they don’t have to be. | 他们害怕我们 但其实他们不用怕 |
[15:53] | They just have to change their minds. | 他们只要改变想法就好 |
[15:54] | Well, we have to change their minds. | 是我们要让他们改变想法 |
[15:58] | Okay, we can face the Anuk-ite. | 我们可以面对阿诺伊特 |
[16:00] | We can try to fight it blind. We can try to face our fears. | 我们能蒙眼作战 我们也能直面恐惧 |
[16:03] | But we still need to know how to catch it. | 但我们还得知道怎么才能抓住它 |
[16:05] | We will figure that out. We always do. | 我们会想到办法的 一如既往 |
[16:06] | Oh, it is nice to see that somebody hasn’t lost their optimism. | 看到还有人心存希望真是太好了 |
[16:09] | Not yet. | 目前而已 |
[16:10] | I have. | 我没了 |
[16:12] | We will buy you time, Scott. | 我们会给你争取时间的 斯科特 |
[16:13] | Who knows? Maybe Jackson has an answer. | 谁知道呢 也许杰克逊知道答案 |
[16:17] | Maybe Argent will come back with one. | 可能阿金斯也会有办法 |
[16:18] | You two. You’re with me. And we need Peter. | 你们两个 你跟着我 我们还需要皮特 |
[16:21] | Anyone who can help stop this thing or slow it down. | 需要能阻止它或让它慢下来的人 |
[16:23] | – Where we headed? – The high school. | -我们去哪 -去高中 |
[16:25] | That’s where we’re gonna find this thing? | 在那能找到那玩意儿吗 |
[16:27] | No. | 不 |
[16:29] | It’ll find us. | 它会来找我们 |
[16:39] | Two bodies? | 两具尸体 |
[16:44] | No blood. No wounds. | 没流血 没伤口 |
[16:46] | What do they look like? | 他们是什么样子 |
[16:47] | Statues. | 雕像 |
[16:50] | Greek. | 希腊式的 |
[16:52] | Peter, close your eyes. Do it. Close them now. | 皮特 闭眼 快 赶紧闭眼 |
[17:01] | Dad? | 爸 |
[17:34] | You’re afraid of me, aren’t you? | 你害怕我 对吗 |
[17:36] | Did they tell you why you should be afraid of me? | 他们有跟你说为什么要害怕我吗 |
[17:40] | If you’re not afraid, why don’t you come a little closer? | 你要是不怕 何不靠近一点 |
[17:42] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[17:44] | It’s because I’m still part Kanima. | 因为我还有部分变形怪的能力 |
[17:47] | Do you know what that is? | 你知道那是什么吗 |
[17:53] | Look at these claws. | 看看这些爪子 |
[17:56] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[17:58] | Come, take a look. | 过来看看 |
[18:05] | These claws produce venom that can paralyze you. | 这些爪子释放的毒液可以让你瘫痪 |
[18:14] | I even have different eyes. | 我的眼睛也不一样 |
[18:16] | Watch this. | 看好了 |
[18:26] | I can’t… I can’t change completely, | 我不能 不能完全变身 |
[18:28] | but it’s, it’s kinda like having a tiptronic transmission. | 但有点像安装了自动变速箱 |
[18:33] | I can switch from automatic to manual. | 我可以从自动档转换成手动档 |
[18:37] | Do you like cars? | 你喜欢车吗 |
[18:40] | I used to drive a Porsche… | 我过去经常开保时捷 |
[18:41] | But I can’t drive sport cars anymore. | 但我不能再开跑车了 |
[18:45] | There’s no room for my tail. | 我的尾巴没地方放 |
[19:05] | He’s not dead. | 他没死 |
[19:08] | He can’t be. | 不可能死 |
[19:12] | There’s a heartbeat, but it’s faint. | 他还有心跳 但是很弱 |
[19:15] | We’re not alone. | 有动静 |
[19:30] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[19:33] | I think I know how to catch it. | 我似乎知道怎么抓住它 |
[20:01] | – Jackson? – Stiles? | -杰克逊 -斯泰尔斯 |
[20:03] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[20:06] | Already covered that. | 我问过了 |
[20:08] | Oh, my God, it’s you. | 天啊 是你 |
[20:09] | It’s really you. | 真的是你 |
[20:10] | – I can’t believe it’s you. – Okay. That’s nice. | -简直不敢相信 -好 好吧 |
[20:14] | Okay, not too close. | 行了 别抱太紧 |
[20:16] | Watch the, uh… watch the hands. Okay. | 注意…注意你的手 好吧 |
[20:19] | Okay, all right, let’s just break that up. | 好了 好了 赶紧松开吧 |
[20:28] | You did that? | 是你做的吗 |
[20:31] | Yeah, I did that. | 对 我做的 |
[20:34] | I kicked down the door. | 是我踢开的门 |
[20:37] | Now that we’ve all contributed, | 既然功劳都邀完了 |
[20:38] | wanna get the hell out of here? Huh? | 可以离开这鬼地方吗 |
[20:39] | Uh, not without Ethan. | 得找到伊森 |
[20:41] | Ethan? What’s Ethan doing here? | 伊森 伊森怎么会来这里 |
[20:44] | – He’s with me. – He’s with you? | -他跟我一起 -他跟你一起 |
[20:47] | Yes. Me. | 对 我 |
[20:48] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[20:49] | Yes. Ethan. | 对 伊森 |
[20:50] | And you? | 那你 |
[20:52] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[20:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:59] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[21:04] | I thought you’d never figure it out. | 还以为你永远搞不清楚 |
[21:10] | Can we go find him now? | 我们能去找他吗 |
[21:11] | Yeah. Oh, yeah. | 好 稍等 |
[21:15] | – Yeah? – You still at the Armory? | -什么事 -你还在军械库吗 |
[21:17] | We are. Leaving momentarily, though. | 还在 但是马上就走 |
[21:19] | There’s something I need you to get first. | 你得先去拿个东西 |
[22:00] | Wait. Let me do it. | 等等 我来 |
[22:04] | Go ahead, Liam. Run. It’ll be more fun that way. | 去吧 利亚姆 跑啊 这样更有意思 |
[22:18] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会来 |
[22:19] | Was just asking myself the same thing. | 我也想这么问自己 |
[22:25] | We can’t just hide. | 我们不能坐以待毙 |
[22:26] | Peter’s not gonna last like that. | 皮特挺不了这么久 |
[22:28] | Oh, neither will we if that thing finds us too. | 被那玩意发现了我们也挺不了多久 |
[22:30] | We’ve got to wait for Stiles. | 我们得等斯泰尔斯 |
[22:32] | I’m not waiting here. | 我不等 |
[22:38] | Malia, hold on. | 玛丽亚 等等 |
[22:46] | – Scott… – Nah, I’m okay. | -斯科特 -我没事 |
[22:47] | I’m okay. Don’t let her go. | 我没事 别放她走 |
[22:57] | No, you’re not okay. It’s yellow wolfsbane. It’s gonna kill you. | 不 你有事 是黄色附子草 会要你的命 |
[23:01] | What? | 什么 |
[23:25] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:26] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[23:28] | Except, I think that this bedpan was still being used. | 不过这个便盆好像有人在用 |
[23:41] | How did you get out before me? | 你怎么会比我先逃出来 |
[23:42] | Well, I talked my way out of it. | 我靠三寸不烂之舌逃出来的 |
[23:44] | You used the tail, didn’t you? | 你用尾巴了吧 |
[23:46] | You still have a tail? | 你还有尾巴 |
[23:47] | So gross. | 特别恶心 |
[23:48] | Can you just get up? | 能站起来吗 |
[23:50] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[23:54] | Still out there? | 还在外面 |
[23:57] | Look, I’m not dying for you. | 我不会为了你死 |
[23:58] | I’m not dying for you either. | 我也不会为了你死 |
[24:05] | But I will fight with you. | 但我会与你并肩作战 |
[24:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:14] | Let’s fight. | 拼了 |
[24:50] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[25:06] | Come on. Okay, sit down. Sit down. | 快 好 坐下 坐下 |
[25:08] | Derek, just go. Help Malia, please. | 德里克 快走 去帮玛丽亚 拜托了 |
[25:10] | Look, I’m not worried about her. We gotta get rid of this. | 我不担心她 得把东西逼出来 |
[25:13] | And there’s only one way to get rid of wolfsbane. | 只有一个办法能逼出附子草 |
[25:16] | – You gotta burn it out. – What? | -用火烧掉 -什么 |
[25:19] | Okay, look, you’re not gonna be able to do much until you heal. | 好 你自愈前也做不了什么 |
[25:21] | If I’m right, we just need Stiles to get here. | 如果我没猜错 只要等斯泰尔斯来就行 |
[25:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:35] | Okay, okay, okay. That’s all right. Okay. | 好好好 没事了 好了 |
[25:37] | That’s all right. That’s all right. Okay. | 好了 好了 没事了 |
[26:14] | Remember, you can’t look at it. You have to fight it blind. | 记住 不能看它 只能盲眼跟它打 |
[26:17] | How about we don’t fight it? | 要不别跟它打了 |
[26:18] | Just get our friends and get the hell out of here? | 直接找到我们的朋友然后离开这里呢 |
[26:20] | Well, works for me. | 我看行 |
[26:30] | It’s here. | 它来了 |
[26:37] | Shut your eyes. | 快闭上眼睛 |
[26:38] | – Lydia… – Shut your eyes. | -莉迪亚 -快闭上眼 |
[26:46] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[26:47] | You think he’s dying? | 他是不是快死了 |
[26:49] | Not likely. | 应该不会 |
[26:52] | It’s not that easy to kill a Hellhound. | 想杀死一头地狱恶犬可没那么容易 |
[26:55] | You know that’s what he’s called, right? | 你们都知道他的名号吧 对吗 |
[26:57] | I mean, if you’re gonna wander into this world, | 你们要是想进入这个世界 |
[27:00] | you might as well have all the information. | 最好事先做好功课 |
[27:03] | Nobody here wants to get hurt. | 大家都不想受伤 |
[27:07] | Then put your gun down, Deputy. | 那就先放下你的枪 警官 |
[27:10] | You’re not gonna to shoot me. | 你是不会对我开枪的 |
[27:11] | We’re not gonna let you take him out of here either. | 可我们也不会让你把他从这里带走 |
[27:14] | I don’t know about that. | 这可说不好 |
[27:16] | There’s only three of you. | 你们只有三个人 |
[27:20] | Stilinski… | 斯蒂林斯 |
[27:21] | Sheriff. | 叫警长 |
[27:25] | You refer to me by my proper title, Deputy. | 你不应该直呼我的名字 警官 |
[27:29] | What are you, like, 60? | 你都这么大年纪了 |
[27:53] | The three of you… | 你们三个 |
[27:59] | help Deputy Parrish to his feet | 扶帕里什副警长站起来 |
[28:01] | and get him out of there. | 然后带他离开这里 |
[28:03] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[28:07] | Sherriff. | 警长 |
[28:44] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[28:47] | – Ethan. – I’m here. | -伊森 -我在这里 |
[28:50] | – Where’s Lydia? – I don’t know. | -莉迪亚呢 -我不知道 |
[28:52] | I closed my eyes and I couldn’t see which way she went. | 我闭眼了 没看到她走了哪条路 |
[28:55] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[28:57] | Right in front of you. | 就在你面前 |
[29:27] | – What’s the plan? – City wide disarmament. | -什么计划 -让整个城市解除武装 |
[29:29] | Anyone with a weapon issued by Gerard is gonna relinquish it. | 从杰勒德那拿到武器的人可能不会配合 |
[29:33] | And we’ll use force, if necessary. | 如有必要 可以动用武力 |
[29:48] | Derek, is that you? | 德里克 是你吗 |
[29:56] | Derek? | 德里克 |
[30:01] | Derek, it’s me. | 德里克 是我 |
[30:03] | It’s Jennifer. | 詹妮弗 |
[30:09] | Don’t you wanna look at me? | 你难道不想看看我吗 |
[30:14] | Are you gonna let them kill me again? | 还是你想让他们再杀我一次 |
[30:18] | Are you gonna leave me for dead? | 你又要任我死去吗 |
[30:23] | Or are you willing to give me another chance? | 还是你愿意再给我一个机会 |
[30:26] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[30:28] | Don’t I sound real? | 难道我听起来不真实吗 |
[30:32] | Can’t you look at me? | 你不能看看我吗 |
[30:35] | Derek, look at me. | 德里克 看着我 |
[30:37] | Open your eyes. | 睁开你的眼睛 |
[30:40] | Please? | 求你了 |
[30:43] | Don’t you wanna look at me one more time? | 你难道不想再看我一眼吗 |
[30:48] | Don’t you wanna remember me? | 你难道不想记住我吗 |
[30:51] | Remember us? | 记住我们吗 |
[30:57] | Please look at me. | 求你看看我 |
[31:08] | Look at me! | 快看着我 |
[31:41] | Come on. | 在哪里 |
[31:45] | Where is it? | 东西在哪 |
[31:47] | You actually think I would trust you | 你真以为我会把 |
[31:49] | with our last few ounces of yellow wolfsbane? | 最后一点黄色附子草交给你吗 |
[31:53] | I’m your daughter. | 我可是你女儿 |
[31:55] | I’m an Argent. | 我姓阿金斯 |
[31:56] | But still one of them. | 但你是他们中的一员 |
[31:58] | So you gave it all to her? | 所以你全都给她了吗 |
[32:01] | You gave it to Monroe? | 你都给了门罗吗 |
[32:03] | Yeah, but, uh, enough for one last bullet. | 没错 但也足够做最后一颗子弹 |
[32:12] | That bullet. | 就是这颗 |
[32:24] | We got another one here. | 又发现了一个 |
[32:29] | I don’t know if he’s dead. | 我不知道他是不是死了 |
[32:33] | But he definitely looks vulnerable. | 但他肯定无力还击了 |
[32:40] | It’s over now, Kate. | 已经结束了 凯特 |
[32:42] | Everything fell into place. | 所有事都尘埃落定了 |
[32:45] | Not everything. | 还没有结束呢 |
[32:53] | It’s time to put the guns down. | 是时候把枪都放下了 |
[32:55] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么 |
[32:56] | Scott’s still alive and he knows how to save them. | 斯科特还活着 他知道怎样能够救他们 |
[33:00] | All of them. | 救所有人 |
[33:11] | Hiding in the library, Scott? | 藏在图书馆吗 斯科特 |
[33:14] | Hiding from me? | 还躲着我 |
[33:17] | Open your eyes, Scott. | 睁开你的眼睛 斯科特 |
[33:21] | You think you can fight me, but you can’t. | 你以为你能和我对抗 但你错了 |
[33:24] | Your friends are gone. | 你的朋友们都死了 |
[33:27] | They saw my face and it drove them insane. | 他们看见了我的脸 把他们都逼疯了 |
[33:32] | They’re gone because of you. | 是你害死他们的 |
[33:36] | You failed them. | 你让他们失望了 |
[33:42] | You failed everyone. | 你辜负了所有人 |
[33:52] | Especially her. | 尤其是她 |
[34:06] | Especially… | 尤其是 |
[34:08] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[34:15] | Open your eyes. | 睁开你的眼睛 |
[34:19] | Open your eyes. | 睁开你的眼睛 |
[34:35] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[34:39] | Open them, Scott. | 睁开眼 斯科特 |
[34:41] | All you have to do is open your eyes. | 你只需要把眼睛睁开 |
[34:47] | Your fear is different, Scott. | 你的恐惧与众不同 斯科特 |
[34:53] | There’s power underneath. | 恐惧之下潜藏着力量 |
[34:58] | Your power. | 你的力量 |
[35:05] | Your fear brings me freedom! | 但你的恐惧会带给我自由 |
[35:10] | I won’t be trapped again. | 我不会再被困住了 |
[35:13] | I won’t be caught | 我不会再被抓住了 |
[35:16] | and caged ever again. | 或再被关在笼子里了 |
[35:22] | Not ever! | 再也不会 |
[35:29] | Open your eyes. | 睁开你的眼睛 |
[35:35] | Open them! | 快睁开 |
[35:40] | I know how to fight you. | 我知道怎样能打败你 |
[35:44] | And I know how to catch you. | 我也知道怎样能抓到你 |
[36:29] | I can’t get a shot. What do you want me to do? | 我没法瞄准他 你想让我做什么 |
[36:32] | Just shoot him. Shoot both of them. | 开枪打死他 把他们俩都打死啊 |
[37:35] | You can’t beat me. | 你是打不倒我的 |
[37:38] | I’m not afraid of you. | 我不怕你 |
[37:41] | Not anymore. | 再也不会怕了 |
[37:43] | One in the head and one in the heart. | 一枪打头 一枪打心脏 |
[37:46] | Copy. | 收到 |
[37:53] | Even if the yellow wolfsbane was just meant to weaken him, | 就算黄色附子草只是为了削弱他 |
[37:55] | Scott figured it out. | 斯科特已经想通了 |
[37:56] | Like he always does. | 他总能想到办法 |
[37:59] | The Anuk-ite. | 阿诺伊特 |
[38:01] | You wanted enough power so that you could never be trapped again. | 你需要足够的力量才能打破束缚 |
[38:03] | You wanted the power of a shapeshifter like me. | 你想要我这样变形者的力量 |
[38:07] | But that comes with all of the rules of being a shapeshifter! | 但你也会有变形者的其他特点 |
[38:10] | We have weaknesses. | 我们有弱点 |
[38:11] | And we have lines that we can’t cross. | 我们有无法跨越的界线 |
[38:15] | Mountain Ash. | 花楸灰 |
[39:22] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[39:23] | Is it over? | 结束了吗 |
[39:37] | Now it’s over. | 现在结束了 |
[39:41] | Good to see you, Coach. | 很高兴见到你 教练 |
[39:42] | You too, Jackson. | 我也是 杰克逊 |
[40:15] | It hurts. It hurts. | 好疼 好疼 |
[40:21] | It hurts. | 好疼 |
[40:22] | It hurts. | 好疼 |
[41:27] | Does it hurt anymore? | 还疼吗 |
[41:30] | No. | 不了 |
[41:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:09] | You let this happen. | 是你搞的鬼 |
[42:15] | You let this happen, you stupid, old man. | 这只能怪你自己 你个蠢老头 |
[42:19] | All you saw was him. | 你眼中只有他 |
[42:21] | He destroyed our family. | 他毁了我们的家[人] |
[42:23] | Your family is right in front of you. | 你的家人就在你面前 |
[42:55] | Drop your weapons. | 放下武器 |
[42:58] | Parrish, drop their weapons. | 帕里什 让他们放下武器 |
[43:01] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[43:20] | I’m gonna need you to teach me how to do that. | 你得教教我怎么做 |
[43:23] | This is Monroe. Someone report with a status. Now. | 我是门罗 请上报情况 立刻 |
[43:27] | Someone respond. | 请回应 |
[43:30] | Someone talk to me. | 请回复我 |
[43:33] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[43:34] | Someone pick up the radio and tell me what’s happening. | 请接通无线电 告诉我怎么回事 |
[43:37] | You lost. | 你输了 |
[43:48] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[43:50] | He’s not healing? | 他没有自愈吗 |
[43:51] | Scott, what happened to your eyes? | 斯科特 你的眼睛怎么了 |
[43:53] | I had to. I’m sorry. | 我别无选择 抱歉 |
[43:54] | Scott, you have to heal. | 斯科特 你得自愈 |
[43:56] | If your eyes stay like this much longer, | 如果你的双眼再这样下去 |
[43:57] | the damage is gonna be permanent. | 伤害就会无法逆转 |
[43:59] | Come on, Scott. Concentrate. | 快 斯科特 集中注意力 |
[44:02] | I’m trying. It’s not working. I can’t focus. | 我在努力 但没用 我无法集中 |
[44:05] | Hey, hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[44:06] | Yes, you can. Just concentrate. | 你可以的 集中注意力就好 |
[44:09] | I can’t, I can’t, I can’t do it. | 我不行 我做不到 |
[44:11] | Yes, you can. Scott, please just look at me. | 你能做到 斯科特 求求你看着我 |
[44:21] | Malia. | 玛丽亚 |
[44:24] | Kiss him. | 吻他 |
[44:26] | What? | 什么 |
[44:28] | Kiss him. | 吻他 |
[45:12] | They ran that night. | 他们那晚逃跑了 |
[45:23] | Gerard put guns in people’s hands. | 杰勒德将枪给了大家 |
[45:26] | But a lot less than he thought were actually willing to use them. | 但愿意用枪的人比他想象得少 |
[45:37] | More people know our secret now. | 更多人知道了我们的秘密 |
[45:40] | But more of them are on our side. | 但也有更多人站在我们这边 |
[45:44] | Co-captains. | 双队长 |
[45:46] | You wanna be co-captains now? | 你们想当双队长 |
[45:48] | We’ve, uh, gotten past our differences. | 我们选择求同存异 |
[45:52] | That doesn’t sound very competitive. | 听起来完全没有斗争心啊 |
[45:54] | Who taught you that crap? | 谁教你们这种屁话的 |
[45:56] | You did. | 你教的 |
[45:59] | Because you’re a great coach. | 因为你是位好教练 |
[46:08] | You’re right. | 说得没错 |
[46:10] | I am a great coach. | 我确实是好教练 |
[46:12] | And they weren’t afraid of us anymore. | 人们不再害怕我们 |
[46:15] | Now we have allies who used to be enemies. | 曾经的敌人成为了我们的盟友 |
[46:18] | We have protectors. | 我们有了守护者 |
[46:21] | We have friends willing to fight for us. | 我们有愿意帮我们战斗的人 |
[46:42] | The rest of us have been looking for others like you. | 我们其余人还在找盟友 比如你 |
[47:17] | Okay, Alec. | 亚历克 |
[47:19] | The people who are hunting you… | 那些正在追击你的人… |
[47:22] | They’ve got a leader. Her name’s Monroe. | 他们有名首领 叫门罗 |
[47:24] | She’s got a lot of followers. | 她有许多追随者 |
[47:26] | Like what? Hundreds? | 多少 好几百吗 |
[47:27] | Thousands. | 好几千 |
[47:30] | All over the world. | 遍布世界各地 |
[47:31] | So what are we doing here? | 那我们来这儿干什么 |
[47:33] | Well, we’re meeting up with some people who can help us. | 等着与能帮我们的人汇合 |
[47:37] | Some of them are always with us. | 有人一直在我们身边 |
[47:40] | Others come when we need them. | 还有人随叫随到 |
[47:43] | But tonight… | 但今晚… |
[47:45] | We need everyone we can get. | 我们需要召集所有人 |
[48:21] | Are they all… | 他们都… |
[48:23] | Uh, different? | 不是常人吗 |
[48:26] | Some of them are. | 有些不是 |
[48:29] | Some can do things you’d never believe. | 有些能做到你难以置信的事 |
[48:32] | And the others might only be human, | 还有些或许仅仅是常人 |
[48:35] | but they make up for it by being really smart | 但他们智力过人 |
[48:38] | or really good in a fight. | 或武力过人 |
[48:40] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[48:45] | My friends. | 我的朋友 |
[48:49] | My pack. | 我的族群 |
[48:52] | And you can be with us if you want. | 如果你想 你也能与我们并肩作战 |
[48:56] | But you’re gonna have to fight. | 但你需要斗争 |
[48:58] | Against Monroe? | 对抗门罗吗 |
[49:01] | And everyone that follows her. | 还有追随她的每个人 |
[49:04] | She said she’d find me. | 她说她会找到我 |
[49:06] | That she’d hunt me down and kill me. | 她会紧紧追杀我 |
[49:08] | She didn’t care how old I was. | 她不在乎我的年龄 |
[49:11] | She said I was a monster. | 她说我是怪物 |
[49:14] | You’re not a monster. | 你不是怪物 |
[49:19] | You’re a werewolf. | 你是狼人 |
[49:22] | Like me. | 我也是 |