时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Why’d you kill those people, huh? | 你为什么杀了那些人 |
[00:12] | We’re going to prison. | 我们要进监狱的 |
[00:13] | Nobody’s going to prison. | 没人会进监狱的 |
[00:14] | But you got to be cool, you understand me? | 但你得淡定 明白吗 |
[00:16] | – He needs a hospital. – No hospital. | -他需要去医院 -不行 |
[00:18] | Do you recognize him? | 你认出他了吗 |
[00:19] | That’s him. 100%. | 就是他 百分百确定 |
[00:21] | – You’re just gonna let him go? – His girlfriend confirmed his alibi. | -你们就这么放了他吗 -他女友做了不在场证明 |
[00:24] | The guy from the store, | 店里的那家伙 |
[00:25] | he followed me to the bar tonight. | 他今晚跟着我来到了酒吧 |
[00:27] | I don’t know how he found me, but he did. | 我不知道他怎么找到我的 但他就是找到了 |
[00:29] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[00:30] | You’re just being paranoid. | 你太疑神疑鬼了 |
[00:38] | What happened last night was an accident. | 昨晚的事是个意外 |
[00:40] | It was a one-time thing, and now it’s done. | 只是一夜情 现在结束了 |
[00:42] | I’m a teacher, you are a student. This will ruin me. | 我是老师 你是学生 这会毁了我 |
[00:47] | I know you two left a dead man in a hotel room. | 我知道你们两个在酒店房间里杀了人 |
[00:49] | The one your brother killed. | 是你弟弟杀的 |
[00:50] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[00:52] | Wipe down anything you touched. | 把你摸过的地方都擦一遍 |
[00:53] | We’re gonna go. | 我们该走了 |
[00:55] | Billy said he was from out of town. | 比利说他是外地人 |
[00:57] | He’s from Brooklyn. | 他从布鲁克林来的 |
[00:58] | Money laundering, | 洗钱 |
[00:59] | racketeering. | 诈骗 |
[01:00] | Dan Simmons’ body was discovered | 今天下午早时被找到的尸体 |
[01:01] | – earlier this afternoon. – Someone moved his body. | -被证实为丹·西蒙斯 -有人移动了他的尸体 |
[01:03] | Who? Why would they do that? | 谁啊 为什么要这么做 |
[01:38] | You’re all I want. | 你就是我最想要的人 |
[01:41] | We… | 我们 |
[01:43] | are the best part of me. | 我们是我最好的一部分 |
[01:46] | You’re all I want. | 你就是我最想要的人 |
[01:48] | Please marry me, Jordan Evans. | 请你娶我 乔丹·埃文斯 |
[01:51] | We are the best part of me. | 我们是我最好的一部分 |
[01:52] | Everybody on the floor now! | 所有人立刻趴到地上 |
[01:55] | Put your gun down! | 把你的枪放下 |
[02:42] | I may not have known Beth Miller, | 我虽然不认识贝丝·米勒 |
[02:44] | but I wish I had. | 但我希望我认识她 |
[02:46] | Speaking with her loved ones, | 通过跟她的亲友交谈 |
[02:48] | they shared with me stories of a woman | 他们让我了解了一个 |
[02:50] | who dedicated her life to helping others, | 将毕生献给帮助他人 |
[02:52] | to making the world a better place… | 把世界变得更好的女人 |
[04:56] | I think I found you a new client. | 我好像给你找到了新客户 |
[04:58] | Do you remember Matt from Bagram? | 你记得巴格拉姆的马特吗 |
[05:01] | Well, he asked how much you charge per hour | 他问我你每小时收费多少 |
[05:03] | and I told him you give vets a discount, | 我告诉他你会给老兵打折 |
[05:04] | so he’s gonna be giving you a call. | 所以他会给你打电话的 |
[05:06] | Matt with the weird tattoos? | 有奇怪文身的那个马特吗 |
[05:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:09] | I need some rich clients, Terry. | 我需要有钱的客户 泰瑞 |
[05:11] | Well, I cannot help you there. | 这我可帮不了你 |
[05:13] | …two people dead near Downtown just this week. | 本周两人在市中心被杀 |
[05:16] | The police have yet to release any further information at this time | 警方目前尚未公布更多信息 |
[05:19] | but are confident they will find the three men responsible | 但他们信息能够找到三名凶徒 |
[05:22] | and bring some closure | 还受害者家人 |
[05:23] | for the families of the victims. | 一个公道 |
[05:24] | Hannah, what’s going on with you? | 汉娜 你是怎么了 |
[05:28] | No, it’s just my brother Gabe. | 就是我弟弟 盖布 |
[05:29] | He’s staying with me. | 他搬来跟我住了 |
[05:31] | He’s gotten into some… trouble. | 他惹了些 麻烦 |
[05:35] | It’s got me a little screwy. | 害得我也跟着倒霉 |
[05:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:51] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[05:57] | – Hannah. – I’m good. | -汉娜 -我没事 |
[06:00] | All good. | 没事的 |
[06:08] | Where’s Dad? | 爸爸呢 |
[06:09] | He left early. | 他早早走了 |
[06:11] | Um, did he leave my…? | 他留下我的… |
[06:13] | Leave your phone? Yes, he did. | 你的手机吗 留下了 |
[06:14] | Uh, he said that I could give it back to you. | 他说 我可以把手机还你 |
[06:17] | – Great. – But I have decided to hold on to it. | -太好了 -但我决定不给你了 |
[06:21] | Why? What for? | 为什么 干什么 |
[06:23] | Insurance policy. | 保险政策 |
[06:24] | That’s bullshit. | 真扯 |
[06:25] | Everything is on that phone. My entire life. | 我的整个人生都在我手机上呢 |
[06:28] | That is the most depressing thing I’ve ever heard. | 这真是我听过的最惨的事了 |
[06:31] | Oh, come on. | 得了 |
[06:32] | You know, I thought you wanted to be the cool grandmother. | 我以为你想做酷酷的奶奶呢 |
[06:34] | I never said that. | 我没那么说过 |
[06:36] | And, uh, I’m okay with being uncool. | 而且 我不介意不酷 |
[06:38] | In fact, I’m okay with being mean. | 事实上 我不介意刻薄 |
[06:42] | I’m really good at it. | 我很擅长这个 |
[06:44] | So, here’s the deal. | 所以 这样吧 |
[06:46] | After school, | 等你放学了 |
[06:48] | you are going to meet me at the shop | 你就去店里找我 |
[06:52] | and do a little free labor. | 做点免费工作 |
[06:54] | Now, where’s my card with the address? | 我有地址的名片呢 |
[06:57] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[06:58] | Oh, this is nonnegotiable. | 这个没的商量 |
[07:00] | And do not test me, Kayla. | 别跟我对着干 凯拉 |
[07:02] | You will not win. | 你不会赢的 |
[07:07] | This is so fucked up. | 这太过分了 |
[07:09] | Isn’t it? | 可不是呢 |
[07:27] | How many times I got to tell you? Your brother’s not welcome here. | 我要跟你说多少次 这里不欢迎你弟弟 |
[07:31] | Yeah, I got it, Joe. | 我会处理的 乔 |
[07:38] | You know you’re not supposed to be here. | 你知道你不该来的 |
[07:39] | Joe’s ready to shit bricks. | 乔都气坏了 |
[07:40] | Oh, fuck Joe. He’s not my father-in-law. | 去他的乔 他又不是我岳父 |
[07:43] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[07:45] | I’m freaking out, Mitch, all right? | 我很怕 米奇 |
[07:47] | Between the cops on my ass and this guy following me… | 警察盯着我 那家伙又跟着我 |
[07:49] | No one is following you. | 没人在跟踪你 |
[07:51] | I saw him. He was in the club last night. | 我看到他了 他昨晚去了夜店 |
[07:56] | Maybe he is following you. So what? | 或许他是跟踪你了 那又如何 |
[07:58] | The guy knows less than the police do. | 那人知道的还不如警察多 |
[08:00] | He can’t do anything. Listen, | 他做不了什么 听着 |
[08:01] | I’m telling you, Eddie, you’re being paranoid. | 相信我 艾迪 你太疑神疑鬼了 |
[08:03] | I’ve seen you like this before. | 我以前见过你这样 |
[08:05] | I need my money, okay? | 我需要我的钱 好吗 |
[08:07] | You know I owe people, and it’s time to pay. | 你知道我欠人钱 我得还了 |
[08:09] | Your dealer? | 你的毒贩吗 |
[08:13] | How much do you owe? I’ll front you. | 你欠了多少 我先借你 |
[08:18] | 20 grand. | 两万 |
[08:19] | Jesus Christ. Eddie. | 天啊 艾迪 |
[08:22] | I don’t got that kind of money. | 我没那么多钱 |
[08:24] | We got to talk to Sam. | 我们得找萨姆谈谈 |
[08:25] | We should’ve been paid by now. | 我们现在本该收到钱了 |
[08:27] | – I called him. He hasn’t called me back. – See? | -我给他打过电话了 他还没回我 -看到没 |
[08:29] | Something’s wrong. | 有些事不对劲 |
[08:30] | – Let’s go talk to him. – Mitch. | -我们去找他 -米奇 |
[08:32] | Back to work. | 快去工作 |
[08:34] | All right, we’ll go tonight. | 好吧 我们今晚去 |
[08:35] | Get the fuck out of here. | 先别在这里晃了 |
[08:46] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[08:49] | To get a few things. | 来拿几样东西 |
[08:51] | So, you’re… living with your sister now? | 所以你 你要跟你姐姐一起住了 |
[08:55] | – Just away from you. – I don’t know why you’re blaming me. | -为了远离你 -我不懂你为什么怪我 |
[08:58] | You did the same thing. | 你也做了一样的事 |
[08:59] | I didn’t leave you. | 我可没撇下你 |
[09:00] | No, but you left Dan on the floor, | 对 可你任由丹躺在地上 |
[09:03] | dead, just like I did. | 死了 跟我一样 |
[09:06] | You’re no better than me. | 你可不比我强 |
[09:07] | – You’re just slower. – Fuck you. | -你只是比我慢 -去你妈的 |
[09:09] | Nobody cares. Come on. | 没人在意 拜托 |
[09:11] | We’re in the clear. It was… | 我们没有罪 那只是 |
[09:14] | one big accident. | 一次大意外 |
[09:16] | Let it go. | 别想了 |
[09:18] | I’ll be back for the rest of my things. | 我会回来取我剩下的东西 |
[09:22] | What-the-fuck-ever. | 你他妈爱咋样就咋样吧 |
[09:25] | There was that time in the Catskills, remember? | 有一次在卡茨基尔 记得吗 |
[09:28] | Beth convinced us to go skinny-dipping. | 贝丝说服我们去裸泳 |
[09:30] | How she got us in that freezing water, I still don’t know. | 我到现在都不知道她怎么让我们进到冰冷的水里的 |
[09:33] | Beth– she could charm anyone. | 贝丝 她能迷住任何人 |
[09:35] | Even the cop that showed up. | 甚至是来的那个警察 |
[09:37] | Yeah. By the time the officer left, | 是啊 那警官走的时候 |
[09:39] | he had ripped up the citation and was asking Beth for tips | 已经撕掉了传票 还向贝丝征求 |
[09:42] | on conflict resolution. | 解决冲突的小窍门 |
[09:45] | Your parents looked great. | 你父母看起来精神不错 |
[09:47] | I haven’t seen them in so long. | 我很久没见他们了 |
[09:48] | Not since they moved to Denver. | 自从他们搬去丹佛就没见过了 |
[09:50] | I’m gonna take them to the airport in the morning. | 我明早会送他们去机场 |
[09:55] | I went in for a voice lineup. | 我去进行了声音指认 |
[09:59] | I identified one of the pigs. | 我认出了其中一只猪 |
[10:01] | So it’s only a matter of time before they find the other two. | 那现在只需坐等他们找出另外两只了 |
[10:03] | No. Guy had an alibi. | 不 那家伙有不在场证明 |
[10:06] | They said I was wrong. | 他们说我认错了 |
[10:07] | Did they check out his alibi? | 他们核实过他的不在场证明吗 |
[10:09] | So they say. | 他们说核实了 |
[10:11] | They’ll find the guys. They always find them. | 他们会找到凶手的 他们总能找到 |
[10:13] | Only 62% of all murder cases in the United States are solved. | 全美的谋杀破案率只有62% |
[10:17] | Only 31% in New York City. | 纽约城只有31% |
[10:23] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[10:25] | Need something to eat? | 要不要吃点东西 |
[10:26] | Yeah, we can make you a plate. | 是啊 我们可以给你装一盘 |
[10:28] | Food? | 吃的 |
[10:30] | Is that the answer? | 那是所谓的解决办法吗 |
[10:31] | No. No, goddamn it, I’m not hungry. | 不 妈的 我不饿 |
[10:46] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:48] | Sorry, it’s just… | 对不起 只是 |
[10:50] | been a very long day. | 今天太漫长了 |
[10:53] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢你们大家过来 |
[10:55] | Really. But I-I think | 真的感谢 但我觉得 |
[10:57] | I’d like to be alone for a little while. | 我想自己待一会 |
[10:58] | Yeah. Of course. | 当然 好的 |
[11:00] | We’ll help you clean up a little bit. | 我们会帮你收拾一下的 |
[11:05] | The, um… | 听着… |
[11:07] | the restaurant’s in good hands. | 餐厅有可靠的人负责 |
[11:08] | You need anything else… | 你要是还需要什么 |
[11:19] | I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[11:22] | Who? | 谁 |
[11:23] | The guy. | 那个人 |
[11:25] | The pig. | 戴猪头面具的人 |
[11:27] | After the lineup, | 声音指认过后 |
[11:28] | I followed him to his job. | 我跟踪他去了他工作的地方 |
[11:30] | To his trailer in Queens. | 发现了他在皇后区的拖车 |
[11:32] | I know where he lives. | 我知道他住在哪了 |
[11:37] | So, about the other night– | 话说 那天晚上 |
[11:40] | very lame of you, bailing on us like that. | 你那样丢下我们可太不地道了 |
[11:43] | Things were just getting interesting. | 气氛刚刚才炒热起来 |
[11:44] | Yeah, well, I’m sure you and Laney found a way | 好吧 我知道你和雷妮找到了方法 |
[11:45] | to keep yourselves entertained. | 给自己找乐子 |
[11:47] | Yeah, but I was thinking about you the entire time. | 是的 可我整个过程都在想你 |
[11:49] | Because that’s not creepy. | 这话听着一点也不变态 |
[11:51] | Seriously. Things were just getting three-way steamy | 说真的 当时刚有了种三人行的氛围 |
[11:54] | and you take off? | 然后你就撤了 |
[11:55] | So, you Oakland chicks too cool to answer your texts? | 你们奥克兰的小妞都酷到都不回信息的吗 |
[11:57] | No, it’s not like that. My dad lost his shit | 不是这样的 我爸因为咱们的小即兴 |
[12:00] | because of our little impromptu and took my phone. | 被气疯了 把我的手机给没收了 |
[12:02] | That is such an antiquated form of punishment. | 这种惩罚方式也太老套了吧 |
[12:04] | – Your phone is a necessity. – A breathing apparatus. | -手机是生活必需品啊 -呼吸机 |
[12:07] | An extension of your hand. A sixth finger. | 手的衍生物 第六指 |
[12:11] | Yeah, I have to work after school now. | 我放学后要去工作了 |
[12:12] | Where? | 哪儿啊 |
[12:14] | My grandmother owns a costume shop. | 我奶奶有个服装店 |
[12:16] | Who is this woman and what does she have against Jacuzzi sex? | 这女人是谁啊 她凭什么反对泡泡爱 |
[12:19] | Do you mind? | 你省省行吗 |
[12:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:21] | Kayla was there, too, remember? | 凯拉也参加了啊 忘了吗 |
[12:24] | For some of it, anyway. | 至少是参与了一部分吧 |
[12:35] | Why are we here? | 我们来这干什么 |
[12:36] | I haven’t heard anything. | 西蒙斯的尸体在哈德逊河里被发现后 |
[12:38] | Not since they found Simmons’ body in the Hudson. | 我没听说还有更进一步的消息 |
[12:40] | I’ve been watching the news, | 我一直在看新闻 |
[12:44] | That’s a good thing, though, isn’t it? | 那这不是好事吗 |
[12:45] | Doesn’t it bug you? | 难道你不觉得怪吗 |
[12:48] | Someone came to that room after we left and moved his body. | 我们走了以后 有人去了那房间还搬走了尸体 |
[12:52] | But if it means that it’s over, then why should we care? | 如果这说明一切结束了 那我们还操什么心 |
[12:58] | Dan Simmons’ cell phone. I want to turn it on. | 丹·西蒙斯的手机 我想开机 |
[13:00] | You said we couldn’t, that someone could trace it. | 你不是说过不能开吗 会有人跟踪到它 |
[13:02] | I want to know who moved his body and why. | 我想知道是谁搬走了尸体 为了什么 |
[13:08] | Probably be locked. | 可能被锁了 |
[13:09] | It’s a burner phone. | 这是个一次性手机 |
[13:19] | 收件箱 我在这 | |
[13:26] | 呼叫中… 未知联系人 | |
[13:27] | Jesus, Hannah, what are you doing? | 汉娜 你干什么 |
[13:30] | Hang up. | 挂了 |
[13:35] | Hello. | 喂 |
[13:39] | Okay, let’s cut the shit. | 别废话了 |
[13:42] | I know about Dan. | 我知道丹死了 |
[13:43] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[13:45] | Yeah, okay, let’s start again. | 好吧 咱们重新开始 |
[13:47] | I don’t give a shit about Dan. | 我才不管丹怎么样了 |
[13:50] | I just want what’s owed me. | 我只要回他欠我的 |
[13:51] | So whoever this is, just so we’re clear, | 不管你是谁 你给我听好了 |
[13:53] | I am not someone to be fucked with! | 我可不是好惹的 |
[14:00] | You feel better now? ‘Cause that was fucking crazy. | 你感觉好点了吗 刚才简直是疯了 |
[14:03] | He said he was owed. | 他说丹欠他东西 |
[14:08] | I found this… in Dan’s wallet. | 我在丹的钱包里找到了这个 |
[14:14] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[14:15] | You see the emblem and number on it? | 你看见上面的标志和号码了吗 |
[14:18] | I looked it up. | 我查了一下 |
[14:20] | It’s a storage place. | 是个仓库 |
[14:22] | Oh, hell no. Don’t even think about it. | 不行 连想都别想 |
[14:24] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[14:25] | We have the key. | 我们有钥匙 |
[14:26] | Yeah and he, they, whoever, they probably know that. | 是 可是他 他们等等 可能知道这个 |
[14:31] | It could be a setup. | 也许设好了埋伏 |
[14:32] | And what if it’s not? | 如果不是呢 |
[14:34] | This could be leverage. | 这个可能给我们一些筹码 |
[14:37] | A way for us to protect ourselves. | 让我们能保护自己 |
[14:39] | Or get ourselves killed. What is wrong with you? | 也可能让我们送命 你到底是怎么回事 |
[14:41] | Aren’t you curious? | 难道你不好奇吗 |
[14:43] | We need to know what we’re dealing with here. | 我们得知道我们是在跟什么人打交道 |
[14:45] | No. I-I just want this to go away. | 不 我只想这一切赶紧过去 |
[14:48] | I am trying to figure this out, Gabe. | 我想搞明白 盖布 |
[14:50] | I am trying to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[14:55] | Let’s check it out. | 我们去看看 |
[14:57] | I killed a man, Hannah. | 我杀了个人 汉娜 |
[14:59] | Me. I did it. | 是我 |
[15:01] | I am not gonna steal from him, too. | 我不会还要去偷他的东西 |
[15:04] | I never should have called you. | 我真不应该给你打电话 |
[15:21] | Nick. Hey, Nick, wait up. | 尼克 等一下 |
[15:23] | I… Not… not a good idea, please. | 这不太好吧 拜托 |
[15:26] | To walk down a street? | 一起在街上走 |
[15:29] | Don’t play dumb, please. | 请你别装傻了 |
[15:30] | There’s two, maybe three feet between us. | 咱们两人之间有差不多一米的距离呢 |
[15:32] | You’re my teacher. We don’t have to ignore each other | 你是我的老师 我们不需要一出教室 |
[15:34] | just ’cause we’re not in a classroom. | 就回避对方 |
[15:36] | Yes, I’m sorry, I’m-I’m just a… | 对不起 我只是 |
[15:37] | little uptight. How are you doing? | 有点紧张 你怎么样 |
[15:40] | You mean since the other night | 你意思是自从那晚 |
[15:41] | when I puked up my sad life all over your apartment? | 我在你家跟你倾诉我的悲惨人生吗 |
[15:44] | Yeah, I’m a little embarrassed, I won’t lie. | 不瞒你说 我有点尴尬 |
[15:46] | No, no, I-it’s okay. | 不用这样 这没什么 |
[15:49] | I… I’m glad you did. | 我… 我很开心你能跟我分享 |
[15:50] | It’s just, I’ve never really talked about my mom before. | 就是 我以前没怎么跟别人聊过我妈妈 |
[15:54] | Okay? Not like that. | 没有像那晚那样过 |
[15:56] | It’s a big deal, Kayla. | 这是个突破 凯拉 |
[15:58] | You’re allowed to not be over it. | 你是可以慢慢放下的 |
[16:02] | – Yeah. – I-I do have to say | -是啊 -我 我不得不说 |
[16:05] | it was good for me, too. | 那对我来说也很好 |
[16:07] | It allowed… | 那场谈话让… |
[16:09] | allowed us to reset and redefine the boundary of you and me. | 让我们重新设定和定义我们之间的界限 |
[16:14] | Uh, yeah: you teacher, me student. | 对 你是老师 我是学生 |
[16:17] | Quick learner, yes. | 真聪明 就是这样 |
[16:19] | Um, a substitute teacher isn’t permanent. | 代课老师可做不长呀 |
[16:22] | Yeah, I am aware of that, | 是的 我意识到了 |
[16:24] | but I would like to land a permanent job. | 但我希望能拿到长期的岗位 |
[16:26] | So you’re all in. Teaching’s your thing. | 所以你要留下来 当个教书匠咯 |
[16:29] | She says with disdain. | 这话听着有点刺耳啊 |
[16:31] | I didn’t mean it like that. | 我可没那意思 |
[16:32] | Nah, it’s all right. My mother would agree. | 好吧 我妈妈也会同意你说的 |
[16:34] | Well, she’s right. It’s a shit job. | 英雄所见略同 教书就是个无聊工作 |
[16:36] | Pays bad. Total loser career. | 薪水不高 简直没前途也没钱途 |
[16:38] | Yes. Yes, but it allows me to write, so… | 是 但做老师我就有时间写作了 所以 |
[16:42] | Oh, a writer! See, that works. | 作家啊 那就有不同说法了 |
[16:44] | Much sexier way to starve. | 更性感地挨饿 |
[16:46] | – Stop. – What? | -够了 -干吗 |
[16:47] | – Flirting. – I’m not. | -别调情了 -我没有 |
[16:49] | – You… – No, you’re reading into it. | -你 -你就是想太多了 |
[16:52] | I’m just being me. I come this way. | 我就是有什么说什么 我本性如此 |
[16:56] | Okay, now, listen, you need to go that way. | 好了 听着 你现在往回走 |
[16:58] | I’m glad you’re doing okay. | 我很高兴你没什么事 |
[16:59] | I will see you in class. | 我们课堂上见 |
[17:02] | Later, loser. | 再见 教书匠 |
[17:04] | This was, like… | 这手势 就像… |
[17:23] | Oh, you showed up. I’m impressed. | 你来了 我很开心 |
[17:26] | You have my phone. | 我手机可在你手上 |
[17:30] | Okay, this is way cool. | 这店很棒啊 |
[17:32] | Very gypsy bohemian. | 很有吉普赛和波希米亚的风格 |
[17:34] | Oh, don’t label me. I hate labels. | 别给我贴标签 我讨厌这些标签 |
[17:36] | I think of it as… timeless chic. | 在我看来 这是永恒经典 |
[17:40] | I’m pretty sure that’s a label. | 这不也是标签吗 |
[17:42] | Come on. I’ll give you the tour. | 来吧 我带你逛逛这家店 |
[17:45] | We’re a costume rental house. | 我们是一家租借服装的店 |
[17:47] | We do Broadway and off Broadway. | 有百老汇的戏服 也有不是百老汇的 |
[17:50] | We do film, we do television. | 有适合电影的服装 也有电视剧的 |
[17:52] | But our bread and butter, that’s all online. | 但我们的衣食父母 都是网上联系的 |
[17:55] | Wow. This place is all yours? | 你是这家店的老板娘吗 |
[17:57] | Yeah. Your grandfather and I bought it together. | 没错 我和你祖父一起买下来的 |
[18:00] | Dad said you opened this place when your dancing career failed. | 爸说你舞蹈事业失败了 才开的这家店 |
[18:04] | Your dad doesn’t know shit. | 你爸知道个屁 |
[18:07] | I quit dancing because I got knocked up. | 我是因为怀孕才不跳舞的 |
[18:12] | It’s like my parents. | 和我父母差不多啊 |
[18:14] | Your dad told you that? | 你爸爸告诉你的吗 |
[18:15] | I overhead it in one of their fights. | 在他们的一次吵架中无意听到的 |
[18:17] | Did they fight often? | 他们以前经常吵架吗 |
[18:20] | Got pretty bad sometimes. | 有时还吵得很凶 |
[18:22] | My, uh, my dad can be pretty uptight. You know? | 我爸那刻板的脾气 你知道吧 |
[18:26] | Well, of course you do. You raised him. | 你肯定知道 你把他养大的 |
[18:27] | Oh, that uptight has nothing to do with me. | 那脾气可不是随我的 |
[18:30] | His short temper, all of that, | 他那急性子 之类的 |
[18:32] | those traits, they came from your grandfather. | 那些特征 都是学了你祖父 |
[18:34] | I, on the other hand, am perfect. | 我刚好相反 脾气好极了 |
[18:42] | He was a real hottie. | 他当年真帅啊 |
[18:47] | He was, wasn’t he? | 对吧 |
[18:49] | Dad said he died of a heart attack. | 爸爸说祖父是因为心脏病去世的 |
[18:52] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:54] | Oh, God, that was… | 天啊 那可是 |
[18:55] | that was ten years ago this January. | 那是十年前的一月份 |
[19:00] | Does it still hurt? | 现在还会伤心吗 |
[19:02] | Well, sometimes, when you have a… a sad day or a moment. | 有时吧 当你遇到难过的日子或瞬间 |
[19:08] | Anyway, I’m gonna put you to work. | 好了 我要安排你工作了 |
[19:12] | Oh, I have got to go to FedEx, | 我要去趟联邦快递公司 |
[19:14] | and I have forwarded all the calls here to my cell. | 我已经把店里的电话呼叫转移到我手机了 |
[19:17] | What, you’re just gonna leave me here alone? | 什么 你要留我一个人在这里吗 |
[19:21] | Against all reason… | 尽管不理智 |
[19:27] | …I’m trusting you. | 我相信你 |
[19:32] | What… what if a-a customer comes in? | 如果来客人了怎么办 |
[19:34] | Oh, it’s a slow day today. | 今天比较清闲 |
[19:36] | But if you need me, call me. I’m a block away. | 但如果你需要我 给我打电话 就隔一条街 |
[19:53] | You can’t go back there. | 你不能再去那了 |
[19:56] | I cannot stress that enough. | 我已经很强调了 |
[20:00] | What if this guy leads me to the others? | 如果这人能带我找到其他人呢 |
[20:04] | I have to find the man who killed Beth. | 我得找到杀死贝丝的人 |
[20:07] | I owe her that. | 这是我欠她的 |
[20:08] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[20:19] | – Look, I know you’re angry. – No. | -我知道你很愤怒 -不 |
[20:22] | The world… | 这世界 |
[20:24] | is angry. | 很愤怒 |
[20:28] | So much hate and rage. | 有太多的仇恨和愤怒 |
[20:32] | Beth saw that. | 贝丝看到了这些 |
[20:36] | But I couldn’t. | 但是我没有 |
[20:38] | I didn’t want to. | 我不想看见 |
[20:41] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[20:43] | You can’t take this on yourself. | 你不能这么对自己 |
[20:49] | What if it was Abby? | 如果是艾比呢 |
[20:52] | What if she hadn’t died in a car accident? | 如果她没死在车祸里 |
[20:55] | What if someone had shot her point-blank? | 如果是有人开枪打死了她呢 |
[20:58] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[21:00] | Fair? | 公平 |
[21:11] | When was the last time that word meant anything? | 上一次这个词有意义是什么时候 |
[21:23] | You need… | 你得 |
[21:24] | to let the police handle this. | 让警察来处理 |
[21:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:34] | Yeah, you’re right. | 对 你说的对 |
[22:09] | Colleen? | 科琳 |
[22:20] | Hello? | 是谁 |
[22:31] | Colleen? | 科琳 |
[22:41] | Colleen? | 科琳 |
[23:00] | It’s me, it’s me, it’s me, it’s me. | 是我 是我 是我 |
[23:03] | Ow, that really hurt. | 好疼啊 |
[23:05] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干吗 |
[23:07] | Wow, you’re really uptight. | 你太紧张了 |
[23:09] | Good news is I can fix that. | 幸好这个我能帮你 |
[23:12] | How did you know where to find me? | 你怎么知道我在这 |
[23:14] | Well, you said your grandma had a costume shop. | 你说过你奶奶有个服装店 |
[23:16] | Google last name Powell, costume shop, LinkedIn, | 上网查了姓氏鲍威尔 服装店 领英 |
[23:20] | small business owner– do I need to finish this question? | 小型企业的老板 我要回答完这问题吗 |
[23:22] | And does Laney know you’re here? | 雷妮知道你在这吗 |
[23:23] | Laney doesn’t own me. | 雷妮又不是我的主人 |
[23:25] | We’re not a thing. We just hang out sometimes. | 我们之间没什么 只是有时候一起出去玩 |
[23:29] | Yeah, well, Laney likes you. | 好吧 雷妮喜欢你 |
[23:31] | And I like you. | 而我喜欢你 |
[23:32] | It’s like we’re a triangle | 我们就像是 |
[23:33] | on one of those teen shows on that network I don’t watch. | 那些我不看的青春剧里的三角恋 |
[23:37] | In dramatic terms, it’s what’s known as a trope. | 在戏剧里是个用烂的梗 |
[23:41] | You need to go now. | 你得走了 |
[23:43] | Look… | 你看 |
[23:44] | I appreciate the whole “Hos before bros” Loyalty, | 我很感激你把朋友放在爱情之前 |
[23:46] | but… Laney’s just Laney. | 但是 雷妮就是雷妮 |
[23:50] | But you… | 而你 |
[23:52] | you’re special. | 你很特别 |
[23:54] | Oh, look, the door. | 看 门在那 |
[23:58] | Look, I’m not a bad guy, Kayla. | 我不是坏人 凯拉 |
[24:00] | – You just act like one. – See? You get me. | -你只是表现得像个坏人 -你明白我的意思了 |
[24:03] | Look, I’ll be your friend, Ethan, but that’s it. | 我会做你的朋友 伊森 但也只是朋友 |
[24:06] | This really is one of those teen shows. | 这真的是某部青春剧 |
[24:08] | This is not some triangle. | 这不是什么三角恋 |
[24:10] | I’m talking about the part where you’re fucking the teacher. | 我在说你和老师乱搞的事情 |
[24:13] | Oops. Another trope. | 另一个用烂的梗 |
[24:16] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[24:17] | Nice try. Laney told me everything. | 得了吧 雷妮把所有事都告诉我了 |
[24:20] | You two getting high at the club. | 你们俩在夜店嗑药嗑多了 |
[24:22] | Your night of hot sex with Mr. Sullivan. | 你和沙利文老师有了个火热的夜晚 |
[24:24] | Laney doesn’t know shit. | 雷妮什么都不知道 |
[24:25] | I wonder what happens to a teacher | 我在想现在的老师 |
[24:27] | who sleeps with their students these days. | 如果睡了自己的学生会有什么下场 |
[24:30] | It’s such a flagrant abuse of power. | 这可是公然滥用权力 |
[24:32] | Good-bye, Ethan. | 再见 伊森 |
[24:34] | Well, great chat. Lovely store. | 聊得很开心 店也很可爱 |
[24:36] | I know where to come for Halloween. | 我知道万圣节的时候去哪买衣服了 |
[24:38] | I’m off. | 我走了 |
[24:40] | Later, sexy. | 回头见 美女 |
[25:01] | It’s looking good there, little man. | 看起来不错呀 小鬼 |
[25:03] | – No, it’s not. It’s crooked. – Hey, hey, hey, take your time. | -不 不是的 都歪了 -慢慢来 |
[25:06] | Don’t be in such a hurry, all right? | 别着急 好吗 |
[25:09] | I know it’s hard work, | 我知道这很难 |
[25:11] | but it’ll pay off. | 但是会值得的 |
[25:12] | Hard work always pays off. | 辛苦的工作总会有回报的 |
[25:14] | Try it again. | 再试一次 |
[25:36] | Hey, it’s, uh, it’s almost dinnertime, | 马上就到晚饭时间了 |
[25:38] | so why don’t you get washed up, we’ll finish this later, okay? | 你先去洗澡吧 我们待会再继续 好吗 |
[25:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:42] | Pay the toll. | 过来亲一下 |
[25:45] | – Love you. – Love you, too. | -爱你 -我也是 |
[25:51] | Marianna, I have an errand to run. | 玛丽安娜 我有活儿了 |
[25:52] | I’ll be back in a few. | 一会儿回来 |
[25:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:05] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你们在这晃什么 |
[26:07] | We got to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[26:09] | Mitch, this your idea? | 米奇 是你要来的吗 |
[26:11] | Just wondering what the deal is. | 我就是想弄清楚怎么回事 |
[26:13] | Cops brought me in, Sam. They’re on to me. | 警察传唤我了 萨姆 他们盯上我了 |
[26:16] | Nah. They’re not on to you, they’re just fishing. | 不会的 他们不是盯上你了 只是在撒网 |
[26:18] | – So, y-you know something? – I asked around. | -你知道什么 -我打听了一下 |
[26:20] | They got nothing, so calm the fuck down. | 他们什么都没调查到 所以别那么紧张 |
[26:23] | Where’s our money? | 我们的钱呢 |
[26:24] | I’m still waiting on the buyer. | 我还在找买家 |
[26:26] | All right, then you got to front me the money. | 好吧 那你先给我一些钱 |
[26:27] | I need some money. | 我需要钱 |
[26:28] | I owe people. | 欠别人钱 |
[26:29] | This is my problem? | 这和我有关系吗 |
[26:30] | Hey, Sam, look. | 萨姆 是这样的 |
[26:32] | We’re not here to gripe, man. | 我们不是来找你发牢骚的 |
[26:33] | You know, y-you ain’t been calling me back, so… | 你没有回我电话 所以… |
[26:36] | we’re just worried, that’s it. | 我们只是有点担心 没别的意思 |
[26:38] | You’re the one who killed those people. | 是你杀了人 |
[26:40] | Not us– you. | 不是我们 是你 |
[26:41] | I’m not going down for that. | 我才不要和你一起背黑锅 |
[26:51] | You don’t threaten me. | 别想威胁我 |
[26:56] | Hey, enough! | 够了 |
[26:58] | Aah! My arm! | 我的胳膊 |
[26:59] | My fucking arm. Okay. | 我胳膊好痛 |
[27:00] | Easy. Easy. | 冷静点儿 |
[27:02] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[27:04] | Don’t do it. | 别动 |
[27:09] | You’ll get your money when I get mine. | 我拿到钱之后自然会分给你们 |
[27:15] | If you two ever come back here, yes, | 如果你们俩再回到这儿 |
[27:18] | I will kill you. | 我就把你们宰了 |
[27:27] | In a statement made by the New York City Police, | 纽约市警方发布声明 |
[27:29] | the three suspects in the Downtown robbery-homicide | 市中心抢劫杀人案的三名嫌疑犯 |
[27:32] | are still at large and have yet to be brought in. | 仍然逍遥法外 |
[27:35] | The police are encouraging any eyewitnesses | 警方鼓励当天在珠宝店附近的 |
[27:38] | from around the jewelry store that day | 所有目击者 |
[27:39] | to step forward to aid in the investigation. | 协助警察进行调查 |
[27:43] | Two people dead near Downtown… | 市中心附近两人死亡… |
[27:44] | Hi, Detective Garcia. | 加西亚警探 你好 |
[27:47] | This is Jordan Evans. | 我是乔丹·埃文斯 |
[27:48] | I was calling to see if there had been any new information. | 我想问问有没有什么新线索 |
[27:52] | If you could call me back. | 期待您的回电 |
[27:58] | Detective, this is Jordan Evans. | 警探 我是乔丹·埃文斯 |
[28:01] | I was calling to see if there had been any new information. | 我想问问有没有什么新线索 |
[28:04] | If you could please call me back. | 求你回电话 |
[28:06] | Please. | 求求你 |
[28:08] | Detective Garcia, I-I-I-I know I just… | 加西亚警探 我知道我刚刚… |
[28:11] | I want you to know that I know | 我只是想告诉你 我知道 |
[28:14] | that you’re sending my calls to voice mail. | 你把我的电话都转接到了语音信箱 |
[28:15] | I’m not stupid. | 我不傻 |
[28:16] | You had me stand in a lineup. | 你让我去做指认 |
[28:19] | You had me recognize someone, and you don’t call me. | 你让我去认人 又不给我打电话 |
[29:58] | 140. | 140号 |
[30:37] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你有病吗 |
[30:40] | You’re gonna need to be more specific. | 你想说什么 |
[30:41] | You swore that you wouldn’t say anything about Nick. | 你发誓不会把尼克的事情说出去的 |
[30:44] | I didn’t. I wouldn’t. | 我没说过 我也不会说的 |
[30:45] | Well, then how the hell does Ethan know? | 那伊森是怎么知道的 |
[30:51] | I’m sorry, Kayla, it was the pot. Loose lips. | 凯拉 对不住了 是我说漏了 |
[30:53] | – What did he do? – He came to my grandmother’s shop | -他干什么了 -他去我奶奶的店里 |
[30:55] | and started talking shit about me and Nick. | 然后瞎说我和尼克的事 |
[30:57] | He came to her shop? Why would he do that? | 他去了她的店里 为什么 |
[30:59] | Why do you think? He’s a guy. | 他是个男人 你说他想干什么 |
[31:03] | That piece of shit. | 这个渣男 |
[31:05] | Laney, this could ruin Nick’s career. | 雷妮 这可能会毁掉尼克的职业生涯 |
[31:08] | Don’t worry. I got you. | 别担心 我来解决 |
[31:10] | – What are you doing? – You fucking asshole. | -你要干什么 -你个混蛋 |
[31:13] | Dipshit. I told you that in confidence. | 傻逼 我和你说过这是秘密 |
[31:15] | – And you couldn’t keep your mouth shut! – What the hell, Laney? | -为什么就不能管好你的嘴 -雷妮 干什么 |
[31:17] | – Stop. Stop. – What’s the big deal? | -停下 -有什么大不了的 |
[31:19] | – Stop it. He’s not even worth it. – It’s very sweet. | -停下 他不值得你这么做 -真体贴 |
[31:21] | But your loyalty’s wasting on Laney. | 但你不应该信任雷妮 |
[31:23] | You should have seen the shit she was talking about you. | 你真该听听她是怎么说你的 |
[31:26] | Hands off. Hands off.Hey! Hey! | 停手 停手 |
[31:27] | What the hell is going on here? What’s going on here? | 怎么了 到底怎么了 |
[31:31] | Want to tell everybody, Mr. Substitute Teacher? | 想让大家都知道吗 代课老师 |
[31:34] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[31:34] | – Are you part of this? Then get to class. – Go, go, go. | -你也打架了吗 那就去教室 -去吧 |
[31:37] | – I can handle this, okay. – No, I got this, Nick. | -我能搞定 -别 我来 尼克 |
[31:39] | Break it up. There’s nothing to see here. | 都回教室 没什么好看的 |
[31:42] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[31:43] | Principal’s office. You know the way, Ethan. | 校长办公室 你知道怎么去 伊森 |
[31:47] | Come on. | 走 |
[31:49] | – If you need anything, I can… – Yeah, thanks. | -如果你需要什么 我能… -好 谢了 |
[32:00] | Please tell me that had nothing to do with us. | 拜托你告诉我这和我们俩的事无关 |
[32:04] | I’m-I’m sorry, Nick. | 对不起 尼克 |
[32:05] | I’m so sorry. I… | 对不起 我… |
[32:07] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[32:19] | I didn’t think I’d see you back here. | 我没想到还能在这见到你 |
[32:21] | My options are limited. | 我没什么选择 |
[32:23] | You or Billy. | 你或者比利 |
[32:24] | One’s a dick and the other one’s a dick. | 两个人都是混蛋 |
[32:32] | I… I don’t want to fight with you, Gabe. | 我不想和你吵架 盖布 |
[32:35] | I-I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[32:36] | And, um, I’m sorry for being such a bitch earlier. | 我很抱歉之前态度不好 |
[32:38] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[32:44] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[32:46] | My first count was $2 million. | 我粗略数了一下有两百万 |
[32:50] | It’s not too late. You can still take that back. | 现在还不算迟 你可以把这些还回去 |
[32:53] | Hear me out. | 听我说完 |
[32:54] | Hannah. Hannah. | 汉娜 汉娜 |
[32:56] | The money isn’t ours. | 这钱不是我们的 |
[32:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:00] | It belongs to Dan Simmons, | 是丹·西蒙斯的 |
[33:02] | a piece of shit ex-con, who is now dead. | 但这混账前科犯已经死了 |
[33:04] | It’s not Dan’s money, you know that. | 这不是丹的钱 你知道的 |
[33:06] | – More bad people. – Who will want it back. | -是其他坏人的 -他们会想要回去 |
[33:08] | That’s why we need to leave the city. | 所以我们得离开这里 |
[33:10] | No. No. | 不不 |
[33:13] | How do you know we weren’t supposed to find this money? | 你怎么知道这笔钱不是我们命中注定要找到的呢 |
[33:16] | Maybe it’s finally our turn. | 也许终于轮到我们交好运了 |
[33:20] | The world finally giving something back to us. | 这个世界终于给予我们一些回报了 |
[33:22] | It doesn’t work that way. | 事情不是那样的 |
[33:24] | Well, it’s time it should. | 是时候让我们走运了 |
[33:29] | We have been starving | 我们这辈子 |
[33:33] | our whole lives, and you know it. | 都在挨饿 你也知道 |
[33:37] | You are six years old when Mom abandons us. | 你六岁时妈妈抛弃了我们 |
[33:41] | Dad dies of some fucking rare cancer no one’s ever heard of. | 爸爸因为谁也没听说过的罕见癌症去世了 |
[33:46] | Let’s take the money as a gift | 我们就把这钱 |
[33:49] | for every bad thing that’s ever happened. | 当作我们所受的所有苦的回报 |
[33:53] | And go. | 然后远走高飞 |
[33:55] | Where? | 去哪 |
[33:56] | Wherever we want. | 哪里都行 |
[33:59] | We write our own story. | 我们亲笔书写自己的故事 |
[34:01] | Let’s just pack up and go. | 我们拿上东西就走人吧 |
[34:03] | Who the fuck cares? | 谁在乎 |
[34:04] | This isn’t you, Hannah. | 这不是你 汉娜 |
[34:06] | Well, that’s where you’re wrong. | 那你就错了 |
[34:09] | You have no idea what I’ve been through. | 你不知道我经历了什么 |
[34:12] | This… | 这个 |
[34:15] | is very much me. | 正是我的作风 |
[34:18] | I’m keeping the money. | 我要把钱留下 |
[34:20] | Fine. | 行 |
[34:22] | I’ll take it back myself. | 那我来送回去 |
[34:24] | Not happening. | 不可能 |
[34:27] | Are you for real? | 你来真的 |
[34:35] | Fuck this. | 去你的 |
[38:58] | The wall color in here is… | 墙壁的颜色太… |
[39:01] | so drab. | 单调乏味 |
[39:03] | I mean, I… | 我是说 |
[39:05] | I’ve even forgotten what the name of it was. | 我都不记得这颜色的名字了 |
[39:08] | Oh, “Depressive gray.” | 对了 叫抑郁灰 |
[39:10] | Oh, I loved it in the ’90s, | 九十年代的时候我好喜欢 |
[39:11] | but now it’s just depressing. | 但现在看只觉得抑郁 |
[39:15] | I was gonna have it painted, but… | 本来我打算重刷 但是 |
[39:18] | why don’t you do it? | 不如你自己来吧 |
[39:20] | You want me to paint my room? | 你想让我重刷我的房间 |
[39:22] | Have at it. I’d, uh… | 尽情发挥 我很… |
[39:25] | be interested to see what you come up with. | 好奇你会画出什么来 |
[39:43] | 尼克 有消息吗 我快疯了 | |
[40:40] | You know, I hate to ask, but can I take off for a few? | 我不太想这么问 但我能出去一会吗 |
[40:44] | – I have to see a friend. – A friend? | -得去见个朋友 -朋友 |
[40:46] | Where does this friend come from? | 这朋友是哪认识的 |
[40:48] | A new friend from school. | 学校交的新朋友 |
[40:50] | You do realize that you haven’t used a pronoun for this friend. | 你知道自己还没对这个朋友用过代词吧 |
[40:55] | Because a friend is a friend regardless of gender. | 因为无论性别 朋友就是朋友 |
[41:00] | I wouldn’t ask if it wasn’t important. | 如果不是要紧事我也不会问了 |
[41:02] | I could just sneak off if you want. | 我大可以偷偷溜出去 |
[41:05] | Why didn’t you? | 那你为什么还来问我 |
[41:08] | Because against all reason, I’m trusting you. | 因为虽然不理智 我相信你 |
[41:13] | You’ve got two hours. | 你有两个小时 |
[41:16] | The clock starts now. | 现在开始计时 |
[43:13] | – What are you doing here? – I came to check on you. | -你来干什么 -我来看看你 |
[43:16] | Make sure you’re okay. | 确定你没事 |
[43:19] | You could have just called or texted. | 你可以打电话或发短信就行 |
[43:22] | Can I come in for a sec? | 我能进来一下吗 |
[43:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[43:27] | I just… I wanted to explain. | 我…我只是想解释 |
[43:28] | Laney has this big fucking mouth, and she told Ethan and… | 雷妮嘴巴很大 她告诉了伊森 |
[43:31] | I-I don’t need the play-by-play. | 我不需要听细节 |
[43:33] | Am I in trouble or not? | 我到底是不是有麻烦了 |
[43:35] | I think you’re good. | 我觉得你没事 |
[43:37] | You think? You… What-what happened? | 你觉得 你…怎么回事 |
[43:39] | Nothing. Okay? Ethan got suspended, | 没什么 好吗 伊森被停学了 |
[43:41] | but he didn’t say anything about us. | 但他没说什么关于我们的事 |
[43:43] | – Are you sure? – Look, Laney and Ethan, | -你确定吗 -雷妮和伊森 |
[43:45] | they have this weird relationship. | 他们之间的关系很奇怪 |
[43:48] | Okay? They go at each other, | 他们会互相攻击 |
[43:49] | they get off on it. I… They’re not gonna tell. | 寻求刺激 我…他们不会说出去的 |
[43:52] | Okay? Our secret’s safe. | 我们的秘密很安全 |
[43:59] | Thanks for letting me know. | 谢谢你来告诉我 |
[44:04] | You’re really pissed. | 你是真的很生气 |
[44:07] | Yeah, um, I’m not pissed at you. | 我没有对你生气 |
[44:09] | I’m mad at myself. | 我是在气我自己 |
[44:11] | This, us, it’s… | 我们的这一切… |
[44:15] | It isn’t me. | 我不是这样的 |
[44:17] | It’s not in my DNA to do this with you. | 我不是这样会和你一起的人 |
[44:22] | I-I get that. | 我明白 |
[44:24] | I just want to teach. That’s it. | 我只想好好教书 仅此而已 |
[44:26] | See, I don’t get that. | 这我就不明白了 |
[44:32] | It’s you, too. You don’t need this. | 你也是 你也不需要这一切 |
[44:34] | You got enough to deal with. | 你要应付的事够多了 |
[44:36] | It’s just… you’re the only person that I want to talk to. | 只是…我只想和你说话 |
[44:40] | That I can talk to. | 我只能和你说话 |
[44:52] | You’re not playing fair. | 你这样说不公平 |
[44:54] | No. | 是的 |
[44:57] | But it’s true. | 但这是实话 |
[44:59] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[45:01] | Don’t what? | 不要怎样 |
[45:03] | Tempt fate. | 冒险 |
[45:14] | This is wrong. | 这样不对 |
[45:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[45:18] | I just don’t care. | 但我不在乎 |
[45:44] | Billy. | 比利 |
[45:50] | Billy. | 比利 |
[45:56] | Billy? | 比利 |
[46:40] | You know, I’m serious about leaving, so you… | 我是真的要走了 你… |
[46:42] | – He’s dead, Hannah! He’s dead. – Wh-What? | -他死了 汉娜 他死了 -什么 |
[46:44] | Billy’s dead. Billy is dead. | 比利死了 比利死了 |
[46:46] | Some-someone got in there. | 有人去过了 |
[46:49] | Someone killed him, tortured him. Jesus Christ. | 有人杀了他 折磨他 上帝啊 |
[46:51] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[46:52] | I saw him. He was covered in blood! | 我看到他了 他浑身是血 |
[46:55] | Billy knows where you live, Hannah. | 比利知道你住在哪里 汉娜 |
[46:56] | – You need to get out of there. – Shit. Shit. | -你得赶紧离开那里 -该死 该死 |
[47:00] | Shit! | 该死 |
[47:03] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[47:07] | Go to Queens. | 去皇后区 |
[47:08] | Take the B to Fulton Street. | 坐B线去富尔顿街 |
[47:11] | We need to give back the money. | 我们得把钱还回去 |
[47:13] | Fulton Street exit. Wait for me. | 富尔顿街出口 等我 |
[47:15] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[48:07] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[48:10] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪里 |
[48:13] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. – Don’t lie to me | -我不知道你在说什么 -别骗我 |
[48:14] | and I won’t lie to you. | 我也不会骗你 |
[48:17] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪里 |
[48:20] | I-I give you the money, and then what? | 我把钱给你 然后呢 |
[48:24] | I leave. | 我会离开 |
[48:26] | What happens to me? | 我会怎么样 |
[48:29] | The money, Hannah. | 钱 汉娜 |
[48:37] | Kitchen. | 厨房 |
[48:40] | Top shelf, far right. | 右边最里面上面的架子 |
[49:01] | Please, please don’t. | 不要 拜托不要 |
[49:04] | The-the money’s on the bed. | 钱在床上 |
[49:09] | Please. | 求你了 |
[50:42] | Oh, my God… | 天啊 |