时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | The police are useless. | 警察都是废物 |
[00:13] | – I found him. – Who? | -我找到他了 -谁 |
[00:14] | I followed him to his trailer in Queens. | 我跟踪发现他在皇后区的拖车 |
[00:16] | I found his pig mask. | 我找到了他的猪面具 |
[00:17] | I confirmed his alibi with his girlfriend. | 我去跟他的女友核实了他不在现场 |
[00:19] | He’s lying, and so is she. | 他在说谎 她也是 |
[00:21] | Give me the name | 把杀死我 |
[00:22] | of the guy who killed my fiancée. | 未婚妻那个人的名字告诉我 |
[00:33] | I found this. $2 million. | 我找到了这个 两百万 |
[00:36] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪里 |
[00:42] | We need to hit the road. | 我们得上路了 |
[00:44] | Gabe. Hannah. | 盖布 汉娜 |
[00:46] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[00:49] | – Time to go. – Oh, at the very least, | -该走了 -至少 |
[00:51] | I deserve a friendly kiss good night. | 我应该得到一个友好的晚安吻吧 |
[00:53] | Get off her! | 放开她 |
[00:54] | Please! | 拜托了 |
[00:56] | Wonder what happens to a teacher | 我在想现在的老师 |
[00:58] | who sleeps with their students. | 如果睡了自己的学生会有什么下场 |
[00:59] | Such a flagrant abuse of power. | 这可是公然滥用权力 |
[01:10] | Jordan? | 乔丹 |
[01:13] | Time to get up. | 该起来了 |
[01:18] | Jordan? | 乔丹 |
[01:24] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[01:26] | No. | 不 |
[01:29] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[01:47] | Here. | 来 |
[01:49] | Let me. | 我来吧 |
[01:54] | But… how? | 但…怎么会 |
[04:45] | Kayla? | 凯拉 |
[04:48] | Kayla? | 凯拉 |
[04:52] | Come on, Kayla. | 拜托 凯拉 |
[04:54] | Uh, just a minute. | 马上 |
[04:57] | Kayla. | 凯拉 |
[05:00] | – Privacy, please. – I knocked. | -请给点隐私 -我敲门了 |
[05:01] | I answered. | 我也说马上了 |
[05:03] | How long you been up? | 你起来多久了 |
[05:04] | A while. | 有一阵了 |
[05:05] | What have you been doing in there? | 你在里面做什么呢 |
[05:08] | Are you painting? | 在画画吗 |
[05:09] | Yeah, don’t worry about it. | 嗯 没事的 |
[05:13] | I’m not here to fight you. | 我不是来吵架的 |
[05:14] | I just wanted you to know I’m making breakfast. | 我就说声我在做早餐 |
[05:17] | Cool. | 好 |
[05:19] | I’ll be down in a few. | 我马上下去 |
[05:58] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[06:01] | Been a crazy week at the shop. | 商店这周很忙 |
[06:03] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:04] | How’s Kayla been doing? | 凯拉怎么样 |
[06:07] | Uh, fine. | 挺好的 |
[06:11] | Hey, I made breakfast. | 我做了早餐 |
[06:14] | I’m late. | 我迟到了 |
[06:15] | No, you have time. It’s already made. | 你有时间的 已经做好了 |
[06:17] | Come, sit. | 来坐下 |
[06:24] | I made omelets. | 我做了煎蛋饼 |
[06:39] | Something going on I don’t know about? | 有什么我不知道的事吗 |
[06:42] | Kayla? | 凯拉 |
[06:44] | Ask her. | 问她 |
[06:46] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[06:51] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[06:54] | Don’t forget dinner tonight at the restaurant, 8:00. | 别忘了今晚去餐馆吃晚饭 8点 |
[06:58] | Oh, right. | 对了 |
[06:59] | – I can’t make it. – No, that’s not gonna work for me. | -我去不了 -我也不行 |
[07:06] | What is going on here? | 怎么回事啊 |
[07:08] | We can go another night. | 我们可以改日再去 |
[07:09] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[07:15] | Because two nights ago, I snuck out of the house | 因为两晚前 我溜了出去 |
[07:17] | and didn’t come home until morning. | 直到早上才回来 |
[07:19] | And then, last night, we got into a big fight | 然后昨晚 我们大吵了一架 |
[07:21] | because some aggro asshole came over, | 因为有个混蛋来过 |
[07:23] | and now she’s mad at me because she lied to you about all of it. | 现在她气我害她对你撒了谎 |
[07:26] | Does that about sum it up? | 差不多是这样吧 |
[07:29] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[07:31] | Asshole? As in a guy? | 混蛋 一个男的吗 |
[07:36] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没告诉我 |
[07:38] | That’s a really good question that has a really bad answer. | 这是个好问题 但答案很不好 |
[07:45] | You’re grounded indefinitely. | 你无限期地被禁足了 |
[07:47] | Yeah, well, you know, guess I can’t make dinner. | 那好吧 看来今晚晚饭去不了了 |
[07:49] | No, no, you’re coming tonight. | 不 你今晚得去 |
[07:50] | Consider it punishment. | 当做惩罚吧 |
[07:51] | – Whatever. I’m out of here. – Hey, Kayla. | -随便 我走了 -凯拉 |
[07:54] | We moved here for a new start. | 我们搬来是为了重新开始 |
[07:56] | For you. Why are you blowing it like this? | 为了你 你为什么要这样胡闹 |
[07:58] | Stop saying that we moved here for me. | 别再说我们是为我搬来了 |
[08:01] | This is about you. It’s always been about you. | 这是为了你 一直都是为了你 |
[08:06] | You don’t give a shit about me. | 你才不在乎我 |
[08:08] | D-Don’t go. Come on, Kayla. | 别走 别走 凯拉 |
[08:12] | Kayla, come back. | 凯拉 回来 |
[08:14] | Kayla. | 凯拉 |
[08:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:27] | Please. | 请用 |
[08:27] | – Help yourself. – Thank you. | -别客气 -谢谢 |
[08:39] | You’re both so grown. | 你们都长大了好多 |
[08:42] | It happens. | 自然规律嘛 |
[08:47] | I’m sorry, I’m at such a loss, I… | 抱歉 我手足无措 |
[08:49] | I’m not quite sure what to say to you. | 不知道该对你们说什么 |
[08:53] | Hannah, what happened to your face? | 汉娜 你的脸是怎么了 |
[08:56] | – What the fuck do you care? – Hannah. | -你管呢 -汉娜 |
[08:59] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[09:02] | It’s the caterers. What should I tell them? | 是餐饮外包负责任 我要怎么和他们说 |
[09:04] | Give me a minute. | 等我一会 |
[09:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:07] | Did we come at a bad time? | 我们来的不是时候吗 |
[09:08] | Not… not at all. | 不 完全没有 |
[09:11] | You have to understand, this is a-a lot for your mother. | 你们需要理解这对你们妈妈来说一时间难以接受 |
[09:15] | She needs time to process. | 她需要时间接受 |
[09:17] | – We all do. – So, uh, | -我们都是 -那么 |
[09:20] | I take it you’re in some kind of trouble. | 你们应该是有麻烦了 |
[09:24] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:26] | Yeah, we are. | 是的 |
[09:30] | What can I do to help? | 我有什么能帮忙的吗 |
[09:35] | …the inspector general for being too slow | …因为检察长的调查进度 |
[09:37] | in his investigation… | 过于缓慢 |
[09:38] | and also the fact that the inspector general | 检察长还没有 |
[09:40] | doesn’t actually have prosecutorial power… | 实际的公诉权 |
[09:42] | This place looks like shit. | 这地方看起来一团糟 |
[09:47] | One of the reasons I fell for you | 我爱上你的一个原因之一 |
[09:48] | was your ability to clean in the cracks. | 是你的整理能力 |
[09:53] | What happened? This place looks like a pigsty. | 发生了什么 这地方看上去像个猪圈 |
[09:57] | You’re not really here. | 你不是真的 |
[09:58] | No, I’m not, but… | 的确不是 但是 |
[10:00] | you know that. | 你很清楚 |
[10:01] | I’m losing my mind. | 我疯了 |
[10:06] | …ramp up their attack on the Russian investigation… | …加大对于俄罗斯的调查力度 |
[10:08] | You need to stop watching this shit. It’s part of the problem. | 你不能再继续看这些了 这也是问题之一 |
[10:10] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[10:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:14] | Buying a gun online. | 在网上买枪 |
[10:17] | You’re not getting a gun, Jordan. | 你不能买枪 乔丹 |
[10:18] | You can buy anything you want on the Internet. | 你在网上想买什么都可以 |
[10:22] | Do you remember that time that we went to go visit | 你记不记得我们那次去得州 |
[10:25] | my Uncle Lyle in Texas and he talked you into shooting a gun? | 找我的莱尔叔叔 他说服你打枪 |
[10:28] | – No. – Yes, you do. | -没有 -你有 |
[10:30] | He put a target on a tree in the backyard, | 他在后院的树上挂了一个靶子 |
[10:33] | you got all serious, and you aimed your gun at it for ten minutes | 你好认真 你瞄准了十多分钟 |
[10:36] | before you pulled the trigger. | 才扣下扳机 |
[10:37] | – And then… – I did not. | -然后 -我没有 |
[10:39] | …the gun kicked back in your face, and it left a lump | 枪弹回到你的脸上 在你的前额上 |
[10:42] | that lasted a month on your forehead. | 敲了一个大包 肿了一个月 |
[10:44] | I remember a different version of that story. | 我记得可不是这样的 |
[10:49] | It’s a bad idea, Jordan. | 这是个坏主意 乔丹 |
[10:52] | No gun. | 不要动枪 |
[10:57] | I can’t let them get away with it. | 我不能让他们逍遥法外 |
[11:03] | You got beaten to a pulp last night. | 你昨晚被人暴打了一顿 |
[11:06] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这样 |
[11:09] | You’re not the vigilante type. | 你不是那种义警类型的人 |
[11:10] | You’re too… gentle and kind. | 你太…温柔 善良 |
[11:15] | You’ll get yourself killed. | 你会送命的 |
[11:25] | That’s why I need a gun. | 所以我需要枪 |
[11:29] | Revenge isn’t the way to remember me | 缅怀并不能用来记住我 |
[11:31] | or to honor what we had. | 或者纪念我们的过去 |
[11:33] | Stop this now. You have a choice, Jordan. | 停手吧 你有的选的 乔丹 |
[11:35] | You have a choice. | 你有的选的 |
[11:39] | No. | 不 |
[11:42] | My choice was taken from me. | 我的选择已经被夺走了 |
[11:54] | Hey, I got your text. | 我收到你的信息了 |
[11:55] | Hey. Hey, we only have a-a few minutes. | 我们只有几分钟 |
[11:57] | – What’s… what’s wrong? – Just… | -怎么了 -就是 |
[11:59] | You haven’t heard from Ethan? | 你还没有伊森的消息吗 |
[12:01] | No. | 没有 |
[12:02] | He hasn’t contacted you at all? | 他根本就没有联系你吗 |
[12:04] | – Since last night? – Nothing. Why? | -昨晚过后 -没有 怎么了 |
[12:09] | I just… I just wanted to make sure you were okay. | 我只是 我只是想确定你没事 |
[12:13] | That guy has me worried. | 那家伙让我很担心 |
[12:16] | Well, thank you for your concern. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[12:21] | Thank-thank you for your help, Mr. Sullivan. | 谢谢你的帮助 沙利文先生 |
[12:23] | Sure. Sure thing. | 当然了 |
[12:35] | He tried to get to Carla? | 他想说服卡拉 |
[12:38] | He tried to get her to snitch. | 他想让她供出我 |
[12:40] | What happened? | 然后呢 |
[12:42] | I kicked his ass. I roughed him up a little bit. | 我揍了他一顿 吓唬了他一下 |
[12:44] | You did what? | 什么 |
[12:45] | Look, I was just trying to scare him, get him to leave us alone. | 我只是想吓唬他 让他别来烦我们 |
[12:47] | – Did it work? – I don’t fucking know. | -成功了吗 -我不知道 |
[12:56] | I think he has my mask, Mitch. | 我觉得他手上有我的面具 米其 |
[12:59] | What? | 什么 |
[13:00] | The pig mask, the one you told me to burn. | 猪头面具 你要我烧掉的那个 |
[13:02] | I was gonna, but I couldn’t find it. | 我本来要烧的 但是我找不到了 |
[13:05] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[13:05] | I think he broke in and stole it. | 我觉得是他溜进我家偷走了 |
[13:07] | Are you… are you sure you didn’t get high | 你…你确定你不是吸嗨了 |
[13:09] | and forget where you put it? | 忘记你放在哪里了 |
[13:11] | It’s gone. | 它不见了 |
[13:13] | Goddamn it! | 该死 |
[13:15] | Look, maybe Sam could do something. | 也许萨姆能做些什么 |
[13:17] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[13:20] | Sam will kill him, and then he’ll kill us. | 萨姆会杀了他 然后他会杀了我们 |
[13:23] | I don’t want anyone else to die. | 我不希望再有人死了 |
[13:24] | No one was supposed to die. | 不该有人死的 |
[13:25] | I can’t fucking take this shit anymore, Mitch. | 我实在是受不了了 米其 |
[13:36] | We’re gonna be fine. | 我们不会有事的 |
[14:44] | You both take after your father. | 你们俩都很像你们父亲 |
[14:47] | Oh, we’re not white, | 我们不是白人 |
[14:49] | if that’s what you mean. | 如果你是这个意思的话 |
[14:53] | Your father was a beautiful man. | 你父亲以前很帅气 |
[14:55] | So you left him. | 你离开了他 |
[14:58] | Not because of who he was. I left because of who I was. | 我离开不是因为他 而是因为我自己 |
[15:05] | What’s all the setup for? | 这是在准备什么 |
[15:07] | It’s a cocktail party for some of Richard’s clients. | 给理查德的一些客户办的鸡尾酒会 |
[15:10] | It was too late to cancel. | 现在取消已经太迟了 |
[15:12] | We’ll leave. | 我们马上就走 |
[15:14] | Oh, Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[15:17] | I will never forgive myself for what I did to you and Gabe, | 我永远不会原谅我对你和盖布做的事 |
[15:20] | so I don’t expect you to, but… | 所以我也不指望你会原谅 但是 |
[15:24] | I am your mother, | 我是你妈妈 |
[15:26] | and if that could ever mean anything to you again… | 如果你还有点觉得这对你有意义… |
[15:30] | I’ve gone my whole life without a mother. I don’t need one now. | 我从小到大都没有妈妈 我现在也不需要 |
[15:34] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:36] | I’ve arranged for my company plane | 我已经安排了我公司的飞机 |
[15:37] | to take you to Puerto Rico. | 送你们去波多黎各 |
[15:38] | They have a house there. | 他们在那里有一桩房 |
[15:40] | It’s a little worse for wear from the hurricane, | 因为飓风的关系而有点破损 |
[15:41] | but, uh, it’s livable. | 但是还能住 |
[15:43] | You can stay there as long as you like. | 你们想住多久都行 |
[15:44] | Come on, Hannah, you got to be happy about this. | 拜托 汉娜 你应该开心点 |
[15:47] | – This is good news. – It’s great. | -这是好消息 -太好了 |
[15:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:53] | Hon, maybe, uh, Gabe and Hannah | 亲爱的 盖布和汉娜 |
[15:54] | – would like to clean up? – Sure. | -要不要去洗个澡 -好 |
[15:57] | let me show you the guest room. | 我带他们去客房吧 |
[16:09] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[16:11] | Piece of shit. | 垃圾 |
[16:26] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[16:29] | Laney? | 雷妮 |
[16:37] | 雷尼 我今晚还要过去吗 哥们 看看短信 过来 | |
[17:19] | Looking for this? | 在找这个吗 |
[17:21] | What the hell are you doing in my hou… | 你在我家里干… |
[18:08] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[18:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:17] | Egg shell white, cottage white? | 蛋壳色还是奶酪色 |
[18:19] | Bedroom trim. | 卧室的装饰 |
[18:27] | No. | 不行 |
[18:36] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[18:39] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[18:51] | Watch it, asshole! | 小心点 混蛋 |
[19:01] | Jesus, Shell! | 上帝啊 谢尔 |
[19:02] | – What’s going on? – Nothing. | -出什么事了 -没什么 |
[19:05] | You’re acting weird. | 你表现得很奇怪 |
[19:07] | I’m fine. Come on, let’s go inside. | 我没事 走吧 进去 |
[19:11] | If your arm still bothers you, | 如果你的手臂还是没好 |
[19:12] | – you should go to the doctor. – I’m good. | -你应该去看医生 -我没事 |
[19:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:33] | Wakey, wakey. | 该起床了 |
[19:38] | What the fuck, Sullivan? | 搞什么 沙利文 |
[19:41] | I’m gonna ruin you for this. | 我要毁了你 |
[19:42] | You’re so done. | 你完蛋了 |
[19:48] | You left me no choice. | 你让我别无选择 |
[19:50] | I texted you. | 我给你发了信息 |
[19:52] | I called you. You… | 我给你打了电话 是你… |
[19:54] | didn’t answer. | 没有回应 |
[19:55] | Bad phone use manner. | 太不注意手机礼节了 |
[19:57] | So you break into my fucking house and attack me? | 所以你就闯进我家袭击我吗 |
[20:01] | I mean, you started this. | 这可是你先挑起的 |
[20:04] | What’s the password to your phone? | 你手机的密码是什么 |
[20:09] | Go fuck yourself. | 去死吧 |
[20:12] | That’s funny, they only let me put in numbers here. | 有意思 这里一般只能输数字 |
[20:15] | As a teacher, I’ve learned that there’s | 作为老师 我知道有很多种 |
[20:18] | several ways to deal with students. | 对付学生的办法 |
[20:21] | Some with love. | 有的用爱 |
[20:24] | Some with patience. | 有的用耐心 |
[20:27] | Some with pressure. | 有的要用压力 |
[20:35] | Jesus, what do you want? | 上帝啊 你想要什么 |
[20:36] | I want to know who else | 我想知道你还把 |
[20:38] | you sent that photo of me and Kayla to. | 我和凯拉的照片发给了谁 |
[20:41] | Nobody. Check. | 没谁 你自己检查 |
[20:42] | You’ll see. I didn’t send it to anyone. | 你能看到 我没发给别人 |
[20:54] | Okay, now it’s time to check your laptop and cloud. | 好了 是时候检查你的手提电脑和云端了 |
[20:59] | Look, I sent it to you. | 听着 我发给了你 |
[21:01] | That’s it. Come on, man, this is fucking crazy. | 仅此而已 拜托 老兄 这太疯狂了 |
[21:10] | Password to your computer? | 电脑密码 |
[21:15] | And you’ll untie me? | 我说了你就会放了我吗 |
[21:19] | I’ll untie you, and I’ll never bother you again. | 是的 而且不会再来找你 |
[21:25] | “Finger my hole.” | “插我小穴” |
[21:28] | All one word. | 没有空格 |
[21:30] | All caps. | 全部大写 |
[21:34] | Look who just got interesting. | 看看谁的密码这么调皮 |
[22:31] | Hannah, can I come in? | 汉娜 我能进来吗 |
[22:35] | Yeah. | 进吧 |
[22:38] | Oh, look at you. | 看你享受的 |
[22:41] | – Nice. – Beats tea time with the witch. | -不错啊 -总比和女巫喝茶强 |
[22:45] | She’s not a witch. | 她不是女巫 |
[22:47] | Yeah. I don’t get it. | 随你吧 我不明白 |
[22:50] | How can you just forgive her? | 你怎么能就这么原谅她 |
[22:52] | Who said I forgive her? | 谁说我原谅她了 |
[22:54] | I’m trying to understand her. | 我在试着理解她 |
[22:55] | What’s to understand? | 有什么好理解的 |
[22:56] | She left her husband and children, and ran off with another man. | 她抛下了丈夫和孩子 跟别的男人跑了 |
[22:59] | Who is now helping us. | 而这男人现在正帮助我们 |
[23:01] | Tomorrow morning, we’re gonna be on a plane to Puerto Rico. | 明早 我们就坐飞机去波多黎各 |
[23:04] | That’s something. | 帮了好大的忙 |
[23:04] | It doesn’t forgive what she did. | 即便如此也不能抵消她的作为 |
[23:08] | You watched Dad eaten alive with cancer, | 你眼睁睁看着癌症侵蚀爸爸的身体 |
[23:11] | and she didn’t show up once. | 而她一次也没露面 |
[23:12] | How many times did you come? | 你又来了几次 |
[23:13] | I was fighting for this country. | 那时我在为国而战 |
[23:16] | I was fighting for you and me. | 我在为你我而奋斗 |
[23:24] | I told Mom that we’d stay up here during the party. | 我告诉妈妈我们在派对期间会待在屋里 |
[23:27] | Yeah? | 然后呢 |
[23:29] | – Hide us away upstairs? – It’s not like that. | -把我们藏在阁楼里吗 -不是的 |
[23:32] | I just don’t want to spend our one night here | 我只是不想我们在这里度过的唯一一晚 |
[23:34] | explaining to strangers who we are. | 需要不停向陌生人解释 |
[23:37] | I don’t get you. | 我不明白 |
[23:43] | You know, at-at some point, you’re gonna have to let go | 总有一天 你得把心中的怒火 |
[23:45] | of all this anger you’re holding onto. | 都放下 |
[23:50] | It’s eating you alive. | 否则它会要了你的命 |
[24:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:18] | What do they serve in this dump? | 这都供应什么 |
[24:20] | I can guess. | 我能猜猜 |
[24:21] | I know all of his greatest hits. | 我知道他所有的推荐菜 |
[24:24] | There will be duck confit, | 会有油封鸭 |
[24:25] | rack of lamb and some weird fish that you’ve never heard of. | 羊排和一些你从没听说过的鱼 |
[24:28] | – Well, it all sounds yummy to me. – Yeah. | -听起来很美味 -是啊 |
[24:30] | Cooking’s the only thing your son’s good at. | 烹饪是你儿子唯一擅长的事 |
[24:35] | I-I know things are bumpy right now, | 我知道事情现在有些不顺 |
[24:37] | but your dad, he… | 但你爸爸 他… |
[24:40] | he cares for you very much. | 他很在乎你 |
[24:41] | Yeah, you have no idea what he was like back in Oakland. | 是啊 你不知道他当初在奥克兰后是什么情形 |
[24:45] | He was never around to be a father. | 他从来没尽过父亲的责任 |
[24:47] | That was my fault. | 那是我的错 |
[24:49] | He learned how to be an absent parent from me. | 他不负责任的坏习惯是跟我学的 |
[24:54] | I was never around for him when he was growing up. | 他小时候我也不在他身边 |
[24:58] | I put my career first. I was always working, | 我以事业为先 一直在忙工作 |
[25:00] | traveling, touring. | 出差 旅行 |
[25:03] | I was happier doing something I was good at | 比起在家做全职妈妈 |
[25:05] | than being a stay-at-home mom. | 我更喜欢做我擅长的工作 |
[25:08] | – Don’t try to excuse him. – No, I’m not. | -别为他解释了 -不 我不是解释 |
[25:11] | Just like to think that people can change. | 我只是认为人会改变 |
[25:23] | I’m sorry I disappointed you. | 抱歉我让你失望了 |
[25:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:36] | I told you. | 我早跟你说了 |
[25:37] | And you told the truth. | 而你的是实话 |
[25:40] | I’m impressed. | 我很佩服 |
[25:42] | C-Can you cut this tape off of me? | 你能把胶带解开吗 |
[25:43] | It fucking hurts. | 很疼 |
[25:46] | I’d like to. I just… | 我也想啊 只是 |
[25:48] | How do I know I can trust you? | 我怎么知道自己能信你 |
[25:52] | Trust is… | 信任别人 |
[25:54] | really hard for me, Ethan. | 对我来说很难 伊森 |
[25:57] | Particularly when I have to trust | 尤其是当我得相信 |
[25:59] | some rich, white, fucked-up poster child | 一个富得流油却装腔作势的操蛋白人孩子 |
[26:01] | for everything that’s wrong with America. | 正是这些人把美国搞得乌烟瘴气 |
[26:06] | Honestly, it’s not like anyone’s gonna miss you. | 说实话 反正也不会有人想念你 |
[26:09] | Okay. Look, I’m an asshole, | 好吧 听着 我是挺混蛋的 |
[26:11] | but I-I’m not a… I’m not a snitch. | 但我不会告密的 |
[26:13] | Just… just cut me loose. | 你就 你就放了我吧 |
[26:15] | I won’t say anything. | 我什么也不会说 |
[26:17] | You don’t have to worry about me. | 你不用担心我 |
[26:18] | Pretend this never happened. | 我会当作无事发生 |
[26:20] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用把我杀了 |
[26:21] | But I’m all worked up. | 但我都走到这一步了 |
[26:23] | Just want to see it through. | 我就想干得彻底一点 |
[26:25] | Help! Fucking help! | 救命 他妈救命啊 |
[26:27] | Help me! | 救我 |
[27:26] | How’s your fish? | 你的鱼好吃吗 |
[27:28] | Tastes like fish. | 就是鱼的味道 |
[27:31] | Your Yelp review needs a few more adjectives. | 你的用户点评要详细一点 |
[27:36] | So, why aren’t you dating anyone? | 你为什么不跟别人约会呢 |
[27:38] | – I told you already. – I know you did. | -我跟你说过了 -我知道 |
[27:41] | I’m just not buying it. | 我只是不相信你的理由 |
[27:42] | I have my reasons. | 我自有道理 |
[27:48] | That guy you kicked out the other night– | 那晚你赶走的那个人 |
[27:51] | his name’s Ethan. | 他叫伊森 |
[27:53] | He’s nobody. | 他谁都不是 |
[27:55] | But he’s not the guy I was with the night I didn’t come home. | 我夜不归宿那晚不是跟他在一起 |
[27:58] | So there is someone else? | 所以还有别人咯 |
[28:00] | Yeah. But he’s nothing like Ethan. | 对 但他跟伊森不是一路人 |
[28:03] | He’s so different. | 他完全不一样 |
[28:05] | He’s nice. | 他人很好 |
[28:07] | Someone from school? | 在学校认识的吗 |
[28:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:11] | Yeah, we-we go to the same school. | 是的 我们都在同一所学校 |
[28:14] | I haven’t liked anyone in a long time, and… | 我很久没有喜欢过人了 而且 |
[28:17] | I really like him. | 我很喜欢他 |
[28:20] | Then I’d like to meet him one day. | 改天得见个面啊 |
[28:23] | Hey, guys. How’s everything so far? | 用餐如何 |
[28:26] | Absolutely delicious. | 绝对美味 |
[28:28] | Ah, it’s about to get even better. | 是时候来点更好的了 |
[28:32] | It’s your favorite, chocolate souffle. | 你的最爱 巧克力舒芙蕾 |
[28:35] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[28:37] | Oh, Mom, Kayla, I want you to meet, uh, | 妈 凯拉 我想介绍你们认识 |
[28:39] | the hotel’s general manager, Katrina Thorn. | 酒店总经理 卡特里娜·索恩 |
[28:41] | Nice to meet you both. Enjoying your dinner? | 很高兴见到你们两位 晚餐还行吗 |
[28:43] | Very much. | 很棒 |
[28:45] | Well, Tim is a star around here. | 蒂姆可是这里的大明星 |
[28:46] | Overnight, he turned everything around. | 一夜之间就让这里的生意旺起来 |
[28:49] | – We love him. – Thank you. | -我们都很喜欢他 -谢谢 |
[28:53] | Yeah, he’s a great guy, isn’t he? | 是啊 他可真是个好男人 是吧 |
[28:56] | Do you want any of this souffle, Katrina? | 你想吃点舒芙蕾吗 卡特里娜 |
[28:58] | – ‘Cause I’m full. – Kayla. | -因为我吃饱了 -凯拉 |
[29:03] | No, I’m good. | 不 我不吃了 |
[29:05] | It was a pleasure meeting you both. | 见到你们很开心 |
[29:07] | – Have a lovely evening. – Thank you. | -用餐愉快 -谢谢 |
[29:13] | Really, Kayla? | 真要这样吗 凯拉 |
[29:15] | You just can’t help yourself, can you? | 你就那么管不住自己吗 |
[29:17] | What does that mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[29:18] | It means I’m over it. | 意思就是我受够了 |
[29:20] | – You’re so fucking clueless. – Let’s just get the check. | -你他妈真够无知的 -结账吧 |
[29:23] | It’s all right. I’ll just… | 没事 我就想… |
[29:23] | Wh-What am I clueless about, Kayla? | 我怎么就无知了 凯拉 |
[29:25] | It’s late, and it’s a school night. | 很晚了 她明天还要上课 |
[29:27] | I second that. | 同意 |
[29:29] | What am I clueless about? | 我怎么就无知了呢 |
[29:30] | It’s not the place, Tim. | 这不是吵架的地方 蒂姆 |
[29:32] | I’ll see you at home. | 家里见 |
[29:47] | I’m gonna go sneak another beer. Do you want anything? | 我要再来一瓶啤酒 你要什么吗 |
[29:50] | Stay up here. | 待在这 |
[29:53] | I’m going to the kitchen. | 我就去趟厨房 |
[29:55] | Be right back. | 马上就回 |
[30:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:44] | We haven’t met. I’m Patrick. | 初次见面 我是帕格里克 |
[30:46] | This is my wife, Leah. | 这是我的妻子 莉亚 |
[30:49] | How do you know madeline and Richard? | 你是怎么认识玛德琳和理查德的 |
[30:52] | It’s actually a sad story. | 说起来可真是个悲伤的故事 |
[30:54] | – Really? – It’s a party, Hannah. | -是吗 -这是个派对 汉娜 |
[30:57] | Nobody wants to hear a sad story. | 没有人想听破坏气氛的故事 |
[30:59] | When I was 11 and my brother was six, | 当我11岁 我弟只有6岁的时候 |
[31:01] | our mother walked out on us. | 我们的母亲离开了我们 |
[31:03] | Oh, no. How could a mother just abandon her own children? | 天啊 一个母亲怎么能抛弃她的孩子 |
[31:07] | For years, I wonder the same thing. | 这么多年了 我也想知道 |
[31:11] | Who raised you? | 是谁把你们养大的 |
[31:12] | Luckily, we had an amazing dad who did everything for us. | 幸运的是 我们有愿意为我们任劳任怨的父亲 |
[31:16] | But he couldn’t send us to college, | 但他没有办法供我们上大学 |
[31:18] | because he couldn’t work. | 因为他不能工作 |
[31:20] | He got sick, | 他生病了 |
[31:21] | so I joined the Army to pay for his medical bills. | 所以我参军为他挣医药费 |
[31:25] | His illness dragged on for a while. | 他的病还拖了一段时间 |
[31:28] | And then one day, my brother calls me and says, | 然后有一天 我弟给我打电话 跟我说 |
[31:32] | “Dad died.” | “爸爸去世了” |
[31:34] | I am so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[31:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:36] | I took a leave and went to the funeral, | 我请了假 去参加葬礼 |
[31:40] | turned back around | 转身走掉 |
[31:41] | and went right back overseas for my next tour, | 直接回到国外开始我下次派驻 |
[31:45] | just in time for my unit | 刚回到国外归队 |
[31:47] | to get blown up by an IED. | 我整个小队就被土炸弹炸飞了 |
[31:52] | Lucky me. | 我真走运 |
[31:54] | My back caught on fire, | 我背上着火了 |
[31:57] | and sometimes I can still smell my skin burning. | 有时候我还能闻到后背烧焦的味道 |
[32:01] | And it causes me trauma all over again, | 让我重新体会一遍痛苦 |
[32:03] | so my-my therapist taught me | 所以我的心理医生 |
[32:06] | replacement therapy. | 教了我替补疗法 |
[32:08] | Whenever I start to smell it again, | 每当我闻到那个味道 |
[32:10] | I just replace it with a smell of a happy memory: | 我就用一个开心记忆的味道来代替它 |
[32:16] | the smell of my mother’s hair. | 我妈妈头发的味道 |
[32:18] | Despite her walking out on us, | 虽然她抛下我们走了 |
[32:20] | that is still my happiest memory of her. | 那还是我关于她最开心的记忆 |
[32:24] | Anyway, long story cut short, | 总之 长话短说 |
[32:27] | the gracious Madeline | 亲切的玛德琳 |
[32:29] | was kind enough to show me some hospitality. | 很善良并热情款待了我 |
[32:33] | It was really lovely meeting you. | 很开心见到你 |
[32:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:40] | Thank you for your service. | 谢谢你的服务 |
[32:43] | My God. | 我的天 |
[32:45] | Hannah, I had no idea. I am so sorry. | 汉娜 我之前不知道 对不起 |
[32:48] | No, it’s too fucking late for an apology. | 不 现在道歉太晚了 |
[32:52] | I know it’s important that you hate me, | 我知道恨我对你很重要 |
[32:56] | but someday you’re gonna have to forgive me. | 但总有一天你得原谅我 |
[33:00] | I forgive you for leaving. | 我原谅你的离开 |
[33:05] | But I can’t forgive you for not coming back. | 但我没法原谅你再也没回来 |
[33:18] | Well, that was interesting. | 这真有趣 |
[33:22] | Sorry about my daughter. | 我替我女儿道歉 |
[33:25] | We’re having trouble connecting. | 我们的关系有点僵 |
[33:28] | Can’t seem to get through to her no matter what I say or do. | 感觉无论我说或做什么她都听不进去 |
[33:32] | Anyway, she thinks we’re a thing. | 总之 她觉得我们有一腿 |
[33:38] | Mm, not yet. | 暂时还没有 |
[33:39] | You haven’t asked me out. | 你还没和我表白呢 |
[33:45] | Would you like to… | 你愿意 |
[33:45] | Before you do, I just have to say one thing. | 在你做之前 我有个事必须要说 |
[33:50] | Which is? | 是什么 |
[33:51] | You seem like a great guy, and it’s probably not my place, | 你看起来是个好人 我说这个可能不合适 |
[33:55] | but try harder. | 但是再努力点 |
[33:57] | – What do you mean? – You’re the father. | -你什么意思 -你是她爸爸 |
[34:00] | Try harder. | 再努力点 |
[34:04] | I’m getting hit from every side tonight, huh? | 我今天哪边都不讨好 是吧 |
[34:05] | – Sorry. – No. | -抱歉 -不 |
[34:07] | I’m-I’m just with your daughter on this one. | 只是这次我站在你女儿这边 |
[34:10] | It’s your job. | 这是你的责任 |
[34:12] | Duly noted. | 知道了 |
[34:15] | You can ask me out now. | 你现在可以约我了 |
[34:17] | If you still want to. | 如果你还愿意的话 |
[35:32] | You know I know the door code, asshole. | 你清楚我知道门的密码 混蛋 |
[35:37] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[35:41] | I can hear the music. I know you’re in here. | 我能听到音乐声 我知道你在 |
[36:11] | Okay, fuck you. I’m leaving. | 好吧 该死的 我要走了 |
[36:38] | Where you been? | 你去哪了 |
[36:39] | Oh, I went for a walk… | 我出去散了个步 |
[36:41] | after I crashed the party. | 在我闯入了派对之后 |
[36:44] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[36:47] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[36:50] | We shouldn’t have come here. | 我们不应该来这 |
[36:52] | We’ll be gone in the morning. | 我们明早就走了 |
[36:55] | I can’t stay here. | 我不能待在这 |
[36:57] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[36:58] | Stop running. | 别逃避了 |
[37:00] | I’m not running. | 我没逃避 |
[37:04] | I’m starting over. | 我在重新开始 |
[37:06] | Hannah, you’re always judging Mom | 汉娜 你总在怪妈妈离开 |
[37:08] | for leaving, but whenever there’s a problem, | 但每当出现问题的时候 |
[37:10] | your instinct is to do the same thing. | 你的直觉就是去做同样的事 |
[37:12] | Don’t you dare compare me to her. | 你别把我跟她比 |
[37:14] | Stay here. | 留下来 |
[37:19] | I can’t stay here with her. | 我没法在这和她待在一起 |
[37:20] | No, not here. | 不 不是这 |
[37:22] | Stay with me. | 和我在一起 |
[37:25] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:39] | Do you remember when we were kids | 你记得我们还是孩子的时候 |
[37:40] | we had to share the same bed? | 我们得睡在一张床上吗 |
[37:45] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[37:49] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[38:09] | Kayla, | 凯拉 |
[38:10] | – we need to talk. – Not tonight. | -我们得谈谈 -今晚不行 |
[38:12] | – I’m too tired. – No, no. | -我太累了 -不 不 |
[38:14] | Hey, look, whatever it is you think I’ve done, | 无论你觉得我做了什么 |
[38:17] | whatever is wrong between us, let’s just deal with it. | 无论我们之间有什么问题 我们得解决 |
[38:19] | No, I’m not doing this with you. | 我不要和你谈 |
[38:21] | We have to stop running from our problems. | 不能再逃避我们之间的问题了 |
[38:23] | Kayla, just stop, please. | 凯拉 站住 拜托 |
[38:28] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[38:30] | – Get out! – Stop! | -出去 -停下来 |
[38:31] | You can’t just barge in here like this! Go away! | 你不能就这么闯进来 出去 |
[38:48] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[38:51] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[38:53] | You’re so talented. | 你真有才华 |
[38:54] | You’re just like her. | 就像她一样 |
[38:58] | I had no idea. I had no idea. | 我都不知道 我都不知道 |
[39:02] | How could I not know? | 我怎么能不知道呢 |
[39:04] | Just stop. Just get out. | 别说了 出去 |
[39:06] | Just tell me what to do, and I will do it. | 告诉我应该做什么 我会去做的 |
[39:08] | I just want to change us. | 我只想改变我们之间的关系 |
[39:10] | Just stop. | 停下 |
[39:12] | What am I’m stopping? Stop what? | 停下什么 |
[39:13] | Stop acting like you don’t know what I’m talking about. | 别装得像你不知道我在说什么一样 |
[39:16] | – I know. – What do you think you know? | -我知道 -你以为自己知道什么 |
[39:18] | You were cheating on Mom. | 你背着妈妈出轨 |
[39:22] | That’s why you guys were fighting. | 所以你们才吵架 |
[39:24] | Kayla, you don’t understand the first thing about what happened. | 凯拉 你根本就不知道发生了什么 |
[39:27] | I heard her! She was upset. | 我听到了 她很伤心 |
[39:29] | That’s why she got in the car that night. | 所以她才在那晚上了车 |
[39:31] | That’s why she’s dead! | 所以她才死了 |
[39:35] | – You’re why she’s gone. – Listen to me. | -她是因为你才死的 -听我说 |
[39:37] | – No. – Listen to me. | -不 -听我说 |
[39:38] | There is nothing to say, because there are no words | 没什么好说的 你的所作所为 |
[39:41] | – for what you did. – Kayla, you don’t understand. | -没什么好解释的 -凯拉 你不懂 |
[39:42] | Kayla, please just listen to me. | 凯拉 请听我说 |
[39:43] | She’s dead! | 她死了 |
[39:45] | – Please just let me explain! – No, no. | -请听我解释 -不 |
[39:47] | – Get your hands off of me. – Kayla? | -把手拿开 -凯拉 |
[39:53] | I-I didn’t know about that. | 我对此不知情 |
[39:55] | – You have to believe me. – No, please. | -你要相信我 -不 |
[39:57] | No, no, no. | 不 |
[39:59] | Please just let me go, please. | 让我走吧 |
[40:01] | No. I’ve got you. | 有我在 |
[40:04] | No, don’t. Don’t! | 不要 |
[40:06] | Do not love me. | 不要爱我 |
[40:09] | You’ll just end up dead, | 你会死的 |
[40:10] | because that’s what happens to people who love me. | 因为爱我的人都会死 |
[40:46] | Eddie, open up. It’s me. | 艾迪 开门 是我 |
[40:48] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[40:49] | Fuck! | 干 |
[40:55] | You were right about that guy. | 你说的对 |
[40:55] | I saw him outside my fucking house today! | 我看到他在我家附近出现了 |
[40:57] | – I told you! – Listen to me. | -我说过了 -听我说 |
[40:59] | He had to have followed me from this place. | 他肯定已经跟到这边来了 |
[41:00] | You got to get the fuck out of here, man! | 你得赶紧走 |
[41:05] | What is that? | 什么动静 |
[41:06] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[41:08] | He’s on the fucking roof. | 他在屋顶上 |
[41:10] | What the fuck? | 他妈的 |
[41:11] | My gun– it’s gone. It was right here. | 我的枪不见了 之前放在这的 |
[41:13] | He fucking took it! | 他把我枪拿了 |
[41:16] | Motherfucker! | 狗娘养的 |
[41:18] | No, no, no, no, no. Wait. He has my gun. | 不 等等 我的枪在他手上 |
[41:19] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[41:20] | Are you sure you didn’t put it someplace else? | 你确定没把枪放在别的地方 |
[41:21] | No. He took it! He fucking took it! | 不 他拿走了 |
[41:23] | It was right here. | 本来是在这的 |
[41:26] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[41:38] | Get it off me! | 把那东西拿走 |
[41:40] | Fuck. | 操 |
[41:43] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[41:45] | – Is that a phone? – Where is it? | -是手机吗 -在哪 |
[41:47] | I think it’s inside. | 好像在里面 |
[42:08] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[42:10] | Once upon a time, there were three little pigs: | 从前 有三只小猪 |
[42:14] | Eddie, Mitch and the third pig. | 艾迪 米其 和第三只小猪 |
[42:17] | What’s he saying? What does he want? | 他说了什么 他想干吗 |
[42:19] | Tell me who the third pig is, and this all goes away. | 告诉我第三只小猪是谁 一切都会结束 |
[42:24] | Fuck you, motherfucker. | 去你妈的 傻逼 |
[42:25] | What’s his name, Mitch? | 他叫什么 米其 |
[42:29] | No, no, no, no, don’t go out there! | 不 别出去 |
[42:31] | Show yourself. | 给我出来 |
[42:32] | Tell me who pulled the trigger. | 告诉我是谁开的枪 |
[42:36] | You tell me who pulled the trigger, | 你告诉我是谁开的枪 |
[42:38] | and this stops. | 这一切就会停止 |
[42:39] | Fuck you! Show yourself! | 操你妈 给我出来 |
[42:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:54] | That’s what I thought, chickenshit. | 我也是这么想的 怂货 |
[42:55] | Now, you listen to me. | 你给我听着 |
[42:57] | You’re out of your depth here. | 你这是不自量力 |
[42:59] | You have no idea who you’re fucking with! | 跟我们斗会让你死得很惨 |
[43:04] | So you better stop your shit right now | 你最好马上收手 |
[43:07] | unless you want to end up like your woman, you understand me? | 不然会落得跟你女人一样结局 明白吗 |
[43:09] | No, you listen to me. | 不 你给我听好 |
[43:12] | I will never go away. | 我会永远阴魂不散 |
[43:14] | I will hunt you down. | 跟你耗到底 |
[43:16] | I will torture you | 我会折磨你 |
[43:18] | for the rest of your life. | 让你余生不得安宁 |
[43:24] | Do you… | 你 |
[43:26] | understand me? | 听懂了吗 |
[43:39] | – Eddie? – We did this. | -艾迪 -是我们干的 |
[43:40] | We did this shit. | 都是我们干的 |
[43:42] | We did this. | 我们干的 |
[43:44] | – Eddie. – Fuck! | -艾迪 -操 |
[43:45] | – Hey, hey, hey. – We killed her. | -听我说 -我们杀了她 |
[43:46] | Listen, you can’t fall apart on me. | 你不能掉链子 |
[43:47] | – No, we didn’t kill anybody. – We killed her, Mitch. | -不 我们没杀任何人 -我们杀了她 米其 |
[43:49] | – We did. People died because of us. – We didn’t kill anybody. | -有人因我们而死 -我们谁也没杀 |
[43:51] | – Shh. It’s okay. – I can’t take this shit anymore. | -没事的 -我再也受不了了 |
[43:52] | Okay, look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[43:53] | Do not fall apart on me now. | 你现在一定要振作 |
[43:55] | – Do not fall apart. Look at me. – We killed her. | -振作起来 看着我 -我们杀了她 |
[43:57] | Hey, we didn’t kill anyone. | 我们谁也没杀 |
[43:59] | – I can’t. – We did not kill anyone. | -我不行 -我们谁也没杀 |
[44:01] | You didn’t kill anyone! | 你没杀任何人 |
[44:10] | Nice huffing and puffing. | 尽管威胁吧[吹气] |
[44:12] | Just how far are you going to take | 你到底要把三只小猪的故事 |
[44:14] | – this Three Little Pigs metaphor? – As far as I have to. | -进行到什么地步才肯罢休 -尽我所能 |
[44:16] | You’re no wolf, Jordan. This is not a fairy tale. | 你不是狼 乔丹 这也不是童话 |
[44:21] | Yeah. Yeah, you got that right. | 是 你说得对 |
[44:26] | You can stop… right now. | 你可以现在就停手 |
[44:30] | And do what? | 然后呢 |
[44:31] | Forgive. | 原谅 |
[44:35] | I want to. | 我也想 |
[44:38] | I do. | 真的 |
[44:41] | Oh, God, I’m… I’m losing my fucking mind. | 天哪 我 我真的是疯了 |
[44:45] | Then do it. | 那就停手吧 |
[44:47] | Forgive them right here, right now. | 此时此刻就原谅他们 |
[44:50] | Don’t be this person. | 别再这样下去 |
[44:51] | I don’t want to be, okay? | 我也不想 好吗 |
[44:54] | Nobody wants to be, but you were right. | 谁也不想这样 但正如你说的 |
[44:57] | The world we know is gone. | 我们熟悉的那个世界已经不在了 |
[44:59] | It slipped away right in front of us. | 我们眼睁睁看着它消失不见 |
[45:02] | I mean, I should have listened to you. | 我早就该听你的 |
[45:03] | I should have listened to you. | 早就该相信你说的 |
[45:04] | There’s no good left in this world anymore. | 美好早就离这个世界而去 |
[45:06] | There’s only anger against anger, and rage against rage! | 剩下的只有无休无止的愤怒 |
[45:11] | That’s all that’s left. | 仅此而已 |
[45:12] | – No, Jordan. – No, the seed is sewn, it’s infected me, | -不 乔丹 -愤怒已经在我心里生了根 |
[45:14] | – and I can’t stop it. – Yes, you can! | -我无法回头了 -你可以的 |
[45:18] | You can. | 你可以的 |
[45:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[45:23] | I… I miss you so much. | 我 我好想你 |
[45:26] | Please… | 求你 |
[45:29] | Please be the man I fell in love with. | 求你做回我当初爱的人 |
[45:32] | That man is gone. | 那个人已经死了 |
[45:37] | He died with you. | 跟你一起死了 |
[45:44] | Now… | 如今 |
[45:46] | all that’s left | 还活着的 |
[45:49] | is a man with a gun. | 只有这个带枪的人 |
[45:54] | Jordan, no. | 乔丹 不要 |
[46:33] | 雷妮 一条新信息 | |
[46:57] | 伊森 什么情况 你在哪 你竟然放我鸽子 混蛋 | |
[47:52] | – Is it okay that I’m here? – Yeah, come on in. | -我没打扰到你吧 -没事 快进来 |
[47:54] | I got in a fight with my dad, and… | 我和我爸吵架了 然后 |
[47:56] | I’m so sorry. You want to talk about it? | 很抱歉 想跟我聊聊吗 |
[47:57] | Oh.Not really. | 不太想聊 |
[48:00] | Let me… let me take a shower, okay? | 我先去洗个澡 好吗 |
[48:02] | – No, I don’t…- Well, I’m stinky. | -不 我不介… -我难闻死了 |
[48:03] | – Your feet are all muddy. – Yeah, I was, | -你鞋子上都是泥 -我刚才 |
[48:06] | uh, walking in the park. I… | 在公园里 然后 |
[48:07] | slipped in some mud, fell down. It was a stupid move. | 不小心踩到泥里摔倒了 太傻了 |
[48:10] | I’m dirty. Let me… let me take a shower. | 身上也是泥 我去冲个澡 |
[48:12] | – It’s okay. – Yeah, I’ll be really quick. | -没关系的 -我很快就好 |
[48:14] | Get yourself a drink. | 你喝点东西 |
[49:11] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[49:12] | Oh, yeah. I’m great. | 我好极了 |