时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | The police are useless. | 警察都是废物 |
[00:12] | I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[00:14] | Jesus Chri…! | 天哪 |
[00:16] | Tell me who the third pig is. | 告诉我第三只小猪是谁 |
[00:19] | I will never go away. | 我会永远阴魂不散 |
[00:20] | I will torture you | 我会折磨你 |
[00:23] | for the rest of your life. | 让你余生不得安宁 |
[00:27] | I found this– $2 million. | 我找到了这个 两百万 |
[00:29] | We need to hit the road. | 我们得上路了 |
[00:30] | – Gabe, Hannah. – Hi, Mom. | -盖布 汉娜 -妈妈 |
[00:33] | I’ve arranged for my company plane | 我已经安排了我公司的飞机 |
[00:35] | – to take you to Puerto Rico. – Thank you. | -送你们去波多黎各 -谢谢 |
[00:37] | How do you know Madeline and Richard? | 你是怎么认识玛德琳和理查德的 |
[00:39] | When I was 11 and my brother was six, | 当我11岁 我弟只有6岁的时 |
[00:41] | our mother walked out on us. | 我们的母亲离开了我们 |
[00:43] | You were cheating on Mom. | 你背着妈妈出轨 |
[00:45] | That’s why she’s dead. | 所以她才死了 |
[00:47] | Wonder what happens to a teacher | 我在想现在的老师 |
[00:49] | who sleeps with their students. | 如果睡了自己的学生会有什么下场 |
[00:50] | Such a flagrant abuse of power. | 这可是公然滥用权力 |
[00:52] | I want to know who else you sent that photo to. | 我想知道你还把照片发给了谁 |
[00:56] | Nobody. Check. | 没谁 你自己检查 |
[01:09] | Remember, safety first. | 记住 安全第一 |
[01:11] | Do not pass the gun back and forth. | 不要来回传递枪 |
[01:12] | Hold it tight in your hand like this. | 像这样紧紧地握着枪 |
[01:15] | Feels just like home, doesn’t it? | 感觉很舒适 对吧 |
[01:17] | Now listen here, especially you first-timers. | 听着 尤其是第一次用枪 |
[01:19] | The safety on this model | 这个型号的保险栓 |
[01:20] | is the little lever here on the trigger, | 是扳机上的这个小杆子 |
[01:22] | so you’re gonna want to keep your finger off | 所以在准备好开枪前 |
[01:24] | till you’re ready to fire. | 不要碰那个 |
[01:25] | Okeydoke. On to rule numerotwo. | 好了 现在介绍规则二 |
[01:28] | Do not be the guy who keeps his finger on the trigger | 拿枪的时候 |
[01:30] | while he’s holding the gun. | 不要把手指放扳机上 |
[01:31] | You’re just gonna end up getting distracted, | 否则会被分神 |
[01:33] | and shooting something you wasn’t supposed to. Trust me. | 而且会打中不该打的东西 相信我 |
[01:35] | Friend of mine did that. | 我的朋友就那样 |
[01:36] | That’s how he ended up with the nickname Three-Toed Todd. | 结果现在他的别名是三脚趾陶德 |
[04:14] | Hey, Ma. | 早上好妈 |
[04:16] | Is Kayla up? | 凯拉起来了吗 |
[04:17] | Well, I can hear her up there. | 我能听见她起床了 |
[04:19] | Are you sick? You don’t sound too good. | 你病了吗 感觉你身体不适 |
[04:21] | Oh, it’s just a little cold. Nothing serious. | 就是感冒 没什么大事 |
[04:25] | I guess you heard our fight last night. | 我想你听到昨晚我们吵架了 |
[04:29] | It was a big fight. | 吵得挺厉害 |
[04:31] | Yeah. One of our bigger ones. | 是啊 我们吵得比较凶的一次 |
[04:35] | I don’t know how much you heard, um… | 我不知道你听到了多少 |
[04:39] | It’s not true. | 但都不是真的 |
[04:41] | This affair Kayla thinks I was having. It… | 凯拉以为我出轨了 |
[04:45] | It wasn’t like that. | 但不是那样 |
[04:46] | Abby and I were having problems, | 艾比和我有问题 |
[04:49] | and she pulled away from me, and, um, | 她疏远了我 |
[04:54] | there’s more to it. | 但还有别的内情 |
[04:58] | You’re telling the wrong person. | 你不该和我说这些 |
[05:01] | She won’t talk to me. | 她不肯和我说话 |
[05:03] | I’ve tried. I… | 我试过了 我… |
[05:05] | I’ll keep trying. | 我会接着尝试 |
[05:09] | Kayla… can we…? | 凯拉 我们能 |
[05:22] | Feel better, Ma. | 快点好起来 妈 |
[05:27] | I’m not feeling up to going into the shop today. | 今天我不想去店里 |
[05:31] | After school, can you open up and handle the deliveries? | 放学后你能去店里把货送掉吗 |
[05:34] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[05:36] | The boxes are all ready to go. | 箱子都包好了 |
[05:39] | And the, uh, last FedEx drop-off is at 4:30 P.M. | 联邦快递每天最后一次取货是下午四点半 |
[05:45] | No worries. I’ll take care of it. | 别担心 我会搞定的 |
[05:48] | And you’re not going out like that. | 你可不能就这么出去 |
[05:49] | It’s getting chilly. | 变天了 |
[05:51] | I’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[05:53] | Oh, you California people, you have no idea | 你们这些加州人 根本不知道 |
[05:55] | how quickly the weather can change here. Take this. | 这里转凉有多快 戴上这个 |
[05:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:02] | – I’ll see you later. – Kayla. | -回见 -凯拉 |
[06:06] | You’re gonna have to figure out this thing with your dad. | 你总得跟你爸把话说开 |
[06:09] | He’s trying– miserably, | 他在努力 很辛苦 |
[06:12] | but he is trying. | 但他在努力 |
[06:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:31] | Smells good. | 好香 |
[06:41] | It’s red velvet. | 是红丝绒煎饼 |
[06:49] | You probably don’t remember, | 你可能不记得了 |
[06:50] | but at one time, you loved these. | 但以前你很爱吃 |
[06:52] | I, uh, I remember. | 我记得 |
[07:01] | Where’s Hannah? | 汉娜在哪 |
[07:03] | I was hoping we could all eat together | 我还想着你们走前 |
[07:04] | before you left. | 三人一起吃早饭 |
[07:06] | Upstairs. She’s not hungry. | 她在楼上 她不饿 |
[07:11] | Richard went to the office | 理查德去公司了 |
[07:12] | to make all the arrangements for your flight. | 安排你们的航班 |
[07:16] | He shouldn’t be long. | 应该不会太久 |
[07:17] | Then we’ll both take you to the airport. | 然后我们一起带你们去机场 |
[07:21] | You’ll be in Puerto Rico by the end of the day. | 晚上你们就在波多黎各了 |
[07:25] | Thank you for helping us. | 谢谢你们帮助我们 |
[07:29] | You eat up. It’s gonna get cold. | 你吃吧 不然要凉了 |
[07:54] | “You’re an asshole.” | “你个混蛋” |
[08:01] | “You can’t ignore me forever.” | “你不能一直忽略我” |
[08:22] | Good morning, sunshine. | 早上好 小可爱 |
[08:32] | Oh, God. Ethan? | 天啊 伊森 |
[08:36] | Kill her with kindness. | 说点好话让她沦陷 |
[09:02] | Did you put it in the trash? | 你把它扔了吗 |
[09:03] | Yeah. It’s starting to smell. | 是啊 开始发臭了 |
[09:06] | Where did he get a fucking pig’s head from anyway? | 他从哪里弄来的猪头 |
[09:09] | Anywhere, the meat packing district. | 哪都有 肉类加工厂 |
[09:10] | You can get a whole hog for 400 bucks. | 400块还能买整头猪呢 |
[09:13] | – What if that fucker calls us again? – He won’t. | -如果那混蛋再给打给我们怎么办 -他不会 |
[09:16] | He’s not done with us, Mitch. | 他不会就这么罢休的 米其 |
[09:18] | We got to do something about him. He’s got my gun. | 我们必须做点什么 他拿走了我的枪 |
[09:20] | Don’t worry about him. | 不用担心他 |
[09:22] | Right now you need to take care of yourself. | 现在你只要照顾好自己 |
[09:24] | Yeah. Mitch is right. | 对 米其说得对 |
[09:26] | You got to be strong, Eddie. | 你要振作精神 艾迪 |
[09:27] | I-It’ll all be all right. | 事情都会好起来的 |
[09:31] | Here. | 给 |
[09:36] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[09:38] | It’s four grand. | 四千美元 |
[09:42] | It’s everything I got. It’s clean money. | 我全部家当了 合法收入 |
[09:45] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[09:45] | What are you talking about? I can’t take this. | 你说什么呢 我不能要你的钱 |
[09:47] | Well, you’re going to. | 拿着吧 |
[09:48] | And I want you and Carla to get out of town. | 我要你和卡尔拉离开这里 |
[09:51] | Does Shelley know you’re giving this to me? | 谢莉知道你把钱给我吗 |
[09:52] | No.And if she finds out, she’ll kill me, | 当然不 她要是知道了 准把我杀了 |
[09:55] | so don’t say nothing. | 所以你别多嘴 |
[09:58] | You’re a good brother, Mitch. | 你是个好大哥 米其 |
[10:02] | This will all blow over. | 风浪会平息的 |
[10:04] | So we just, we just got to stay cool until then. | 所以在那之前我们只要 只要保持冷静 |
[10:09] | Yeah, we can finally go to Florida, babe. | 我们终于可以去佛罗里达州了 宝贝 |
[10:11] | How soon can you leave? | 你们最快什么时候能走 |
[10:14] | Uh, tonight? | 今晚 |
[10:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:19] | Well, uh, I got to go. | 好了 我要走了 |
[10:22] | Hey, Mitch. | 米其 |
[10:23] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[10:29] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -没事 |
[10:33] | Call me when you get there, okay? | 到了给我打电话 好吗 |
[10:34] | Yeah. | 行 |
[10:39] | Take care of him. | 照顾好他 |
[10:41] | I will. | 我会的 |
[10:49] | You can finally get out of this little shithole trailer. | 你终于可以离开这破地方了 |
[10:55] | You sure you want to come with me? | 你确定要跟我一起走吗 |
[10:59] | What-what are you saying, Eddie? | 你在说什么呢 艾迪 |
[11:01] | You don’t want me to come with you? | 你不想我和你一起吗 |
[11:03] | I’m just saying, you know… | 我只想说 你知道的… |
[11:07] | Ah, come here. | 来 |
[11:11] | I’m just saying you could do a lot better than me, you know? | 我想说你可以过得更好 你懂吗 |
[11:14] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[11:19] | But I love you, you idiot. | 但我爱你啊 小傻瓜 |
[11:33] | Have you heard from Ethan? | 你有伊森的消息吗 |
[11:34] | Yeah. We texted some. | 嗯 发过几次短信 |
[11:36] | I don’t know why you’re still bothering. | 我不明白你为什么还这么心烦 |
[11:38] | Okay, you have your Prince Charming | 得了 你有你的白马王子 |
[11:40] | and I have mine. Neither one is ideal. | 我也有我的 虽然都不怎么样 |
[11:42] | Is his suspension up soon? | 他停学快结束了吧 |
[11:44] | Yeah, in a few days. | 快了 再过几天 |
[11:50] | Let me guess. | 我来猜猜 |
[11:53] | I’ll catch up with you. | 我等会再找你 |
[11:54] | Whatever. | 随你 |
[12:36] | – Good morning. – It is now. | -早上好 -好呀 |
[12:38] | Careful, we’re a block from school. | 小心点 我们离学校很近 |
[12:39] | – Someone could see us. – No one’s gonna see us. | -会被人看见的 -没人会见到我们 |
[12:42] | – What’s going on with you? – Well, I-I just… | -你怎么了 -我只是… |
[12:45] | After you left last night, I couldn’t stop thinking about you | 你昨晚走了之后 我就一直想着你 |
[12:48] | and how we only get to be us at night, | 想到我们只能晚上在一起 |
[12:52] | in my shitty apartment, | 在我那破公寓里 |
[12:53] | so I thought, uh… | 所以我想 |
[12:56] | Thought what? | 想什么 |
[12:57] | Thought we could spend the day together. | 我想我们可以约一天会 |
[13:00] | I called in sick. | 我请了病假 |
[13:02] | We can have the whole day to ourselves. | 我们可以嗨一整天 |
[13:05] | What do you say, huh? | 你觉得呢 |
[13:06] | I don’t know. I-I can’t get into any more trouble right now. | 我不知道 我现在不能再闯祸了 |
[13:12] | Sure, sure, I understand. | 这是当然 我明白 |
[13:14] | No, it’s-it’s not that, it’s just… | 不 不是这样的 就是… |
[13:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:21] | Yeah, let’s do it. What-what do you have in mind? | 来 我们约会吧 你有什么计划 |
[13:25] | You sure it’s the boyfriend of the dead woman? | 你确定是那个死了的女人的男朋友吗 |
[13:28] | Yeah, yeah, it’s him. I’m sure. | 对 就是他 我确定 |
[13:30] | He’s been hounding Eddie. He even showed up at my place. | 他一直在跟踪艾迪 他还去过我家 |
[13:35] | How come you’re just telling me about this guy now? | 你怎么现在才来跟我说 |
[13:37] | You didn’t exactly take very well to our visits. | 你不想见我们啊 |
[13:40] | Last time got ugly. | 上次不就搞得很难看 |
[13:44] | This guy’s just out there playing vigilante all on his own. | 这家伙想单枪匹马扮演什么义警 |
[13:48] | I mean, I-I don’t blame the guy, | 我意思是 他这样情有可原 |
[13:49] | but I figured I should tell you. | 但我觉得应该告诉你 |
[13:53] | It’s you he’s after. | 你是他的目标 |
[13:56] | I can’t take him out. | 我不能干掉他 |
[13:58] | It’s too risky. Cops investigating. | 太冒险了 警察还在调查 |
[14:00] | It’s already in the news. This guys ends up disappearing, | 都上新闻了 要他消失的话 |
[14:02] | nah, nah, it’s no good. | 不是个好主意 |
[14:03] | When’s the money coming? Is there a problem or something? | 钱什么时候到手 是有什么问题吗 |
[14:05] | Yes, yes, there’s a problem. I’m not gonna lie to you, I j… | 是 确实有问题 我不瞒你 我… |
[14:10] | I’m dealing with it. | 我正在解决这件事 |
[14:11] | I just need a little more time. | 只是需要多一点时间 |
[14:13] | I’m counting on that money for me and Shelley. | 我和雪莉都指望那笔钱了 |
[14:16] | I just want to get us out of here. | 我只是想让我们离开这里 |
[14:18] | Have I ever screwed you before? | 我以前骗过你吗 |
[14:22] | No, Sam. | 没有 萨姆 |
[14:24] | Lay low for now. | 暂时低调点 |
[14:27] | You hear from this guy again, you call me. | 你要是再接到那人的电话 就联系我 |
[14:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:52] | Hannah? | 汉娜 |
[14:54] | Can I come in? | 我可以进来吗 |
[14:56] | I thought you might need these aspirin after last night. | 经过昨晚 我想你可能需要这些阿司匹林 |
[15:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:08] | I guess I had a few to drink. | 我喝了几杯 |
[15:27] | About last night, I’m…Oh. | 关于昨晚的事 我 |
[15:28] | Don’t apologize. | 不用道歉 |
[15:32] | I wanted to ask you… what you said last night, | 我想问你 你昨晚说的话 |
[15:35] | about the explosion you were in and your injuries, | 关于你遭遇的爆炸和你受的伤 |
[15:42] | how much of that was true? | 有多少是真的 |
[15:44] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[16:02] | Mr. Bear. | 小熊先生 |
[16:05] | I thought you could take him on your trip. | 我想你可以把它带走 |
[16:08] | You kept him all this time? | 你一直留着它 |
[16:09] | He was your favorite. Well, until he wasn’t. | 它是你最喜欢的 后来你不喜欢了 |
[16:14] | It’s been so long. | 好久没有看到它了 |
[16:17] | You two were inseparable for years, | 小时候你跟它形影不离 |
[16:19] | and then you turned ten– | 等你长到了十岁 |
[16:22] | double digits, it was a big deal– | 两位数的年纪 是个大的转折 |
[16:24] | and you just suddenly outgrew him. | 你就像是突然长大了 不再需要它了 |
[16:29] | I thought I lost him. | 我以为它丢了 |
[16:32] | I took him. | 我找到了它 |
[16:34] | He was a little piece of you. | 它是你童年的一部分 |
[16:41] | I’m not the evil witch you think I am, Hannah. | 我不是你认为的那种坏女巫 汉娜 |
[16:46] | I don’t pretend to know who you are. | 我不想假装知道你是什么样的人 |
[16:53] | Well, I was young | 我当时很年轻 |
[16:55] | and selfish. | 也很自私 |
[16:58] | I had no business being a mother. | 我做不了一个母亲 |
[17:03] | I know you think I met Richard | 我知道你以为我遇见理查德 |
[17:05] | and just picked up and ran away, but… | 就马上收拾细软离开了 但是 |
[17:09] | I was a sick woman, Hannah. | 我有病 汉娜 |
[17:14] | I had a breakdown | 就在我抛弃 |
[17:16] | the day I abandoned you and your brother, | 你和你弟弟的那天 我失控了 |
[17:18] | and I didn’t know it at the time, | 我当时并不知道 |
[17:20] | but it was the first of many. | 但后来我病发了一次又一次 |
[17:24] | Eventually, I was diagnosed | 后来 我被确诊了 |
[17:27] | and treated for manic depression. | 狂躁抑郁症并接受了治疗 |
[17:31] | So that’s your excuse? | 这就是你的借口 |
[17:33] | No excuse. It’s just the truth. | 不是借口 这是事实 |
[17:41] | Sweetheart, | 亲爱的 |
[17:43] | back then I believed | 那时的我相信 |
[17:45] | you and Gabe were better off without me. | 你和盖布没有我会过得更好 |
[17:49] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[17:53] | Now… | 现在 |
[17:54] | now it’s not really up to me. | 现在由不得我来选择了 |
[18:02] | Okay, how’s it looking? | 好吧 画得怎么样 |
[18:07] | What is it? Come on. | 到底画得怎么样 |
[18:08] | No, I mean, it’s good, it’s good. | 我觉得很好 很好 |
[18:10] | It’s just, I, uh… | 只是 我 |
[18:12] | I just didn’t realize what big ears you have. | 我没想到原来你的耳朵这么大 |
[18:16] | Or what big eyes you have. | 你的大眼睛也这么大 |
[18:18] | Says the girl with the wolf tattoo. Yeah. | 而你的身上可有狼的纹身呢 好吧 |
[18:20] | Oh, and look at those chompers. | 看看那血盆大口 |
[18:22] | What? | 什么 |
[18:27] | Oh, my… | 我的天 |
[18:36] | I’m sorry I brought you into this mess. | 对不起把你扯下水 |
[18:41] | I do what I want. I make my own choices. | 这是我想做的 我自己的选择 |
[18:48] | This isn’t what I wanted for us, | 我不想我们这样 |
[18:51] | for me. | 这不是我要的 |
[18:56] | I had a whole ‘nother life in mind. | 我一直想过另一种生活 |
[18:59] | What’s that? | 什么生活 |
[19:02] | You really want to know? | 你真的想知道 |
[19:06] | NASCAR. I wanted to be a racer. | 参加纳斯卡 我想成为一名赛车手 |
[19:10] | I’m serious. You know, when I was kid, | 我认真的 我小时候 |
[19:12] | I wanted to be Jeff Gordon. | 想成为杰夫·乔登 |
[19:15] | Was he some sort of big deal? | 他是什么大人物吗 |
[19:17] | Is he some kind of a big deal? What do you think? | 他是个大人物吗 你想什么呢 |
[19:19] | Of course he’s a big deal in the racing world. | 他当然是赛车界的大人物 |
[19:24] | How come I didn’t know about this? | 我怎么不知道你这个想法 |
[19:26] | Ah, it’s stupid. | 这太愚蠢了 |
[19:29] | It’s too late for that now. | 现在已经太迟了 |
[19:37] | Maybe there’s another dream out there for you. | 也许你还有别的梦想 |
[19:42] | Fuck dreaming. | 去他的梦想 |
[19:46] | I do one wrong thing, | 我做了一件错事 |
[19:47] | leads to another wrong thing. | 导致了另一件错事 |
[19:51] | Next thing you know, you’re stuck in a bunch of wrongs, | 然后你懂的 就会陷入一堆麻烦里 |
[19:53] | you’re looking for an easy way out. | 你想找一条简单的出路 |
[19:57] | Except nothing’s easy. | 但是没有事情是容易的 |
[19:59] | It should be. | 虽然这应该不难 |
[20:01] | Maybe it is for some people. | 对某些人来说也许是这样 |
[20:03] | Not for me. | 对我却不是 |
[20:07] | I just wish one thing | 我只希望一件事 |
[20:10] | could be easy. | 可以容易点 |
[20:15] | Florida will be. | 去佛罗里达吧 |
[20:18] | Easier and better, babe, | 事情会更简单更容易 宝贝 |
[20:20] | you’ll see. | 你会看明白的 |
[20:23] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[20:31] | I’m gonna go. I got to pack. | 我要走了 我得收拾行李 |
[20:34] | And so do you. | 你也是 |
[20:38] | After I get my stuff, I, uh, | 我拿到东西后 |
[20:42] | I’m gonna stop by the club, pick up my paycheck. | 我要去酒吧拿我的工资 |
[20:46] | And I think we should, uh, | 我想我们应该 |
[20:49] | leave late, miss traffic, yeah? | 晚点走 免得堵车 |
[21:00] | You listening? | 你在听吗 |
[21:11] | Babe? | 宝贝 |
[21:13] | Yeah, sounds good. | 是的 听起来不错 |
[21:30] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[21:31] | Like a golfer and a glass of scotch gave birth to a gay baby. | 像高尔夫球手和苏格兰威士忌生的同性恋孩子 |
[21:36] | I could live with that. | 我可以接受这个形容 |
[21:38] | You’ll be a hit in Puerto Rico. | 你会在波多黎各很受欢迎 |
[21:41] | Oh, there’s more. I have a whole bag of Richard’s stuff | 那里还有更多 如果你想翻翻看的话 |
[21:43] | if you want to go through it. | 我拿了一袋子理查德的东西 |
[21:50] | – Is that Richard? – He’s early. | -是理查德吗 -他回来早了 |
[21:53] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[22:00] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[22:06] | – Madeline. – Mom. | -玛德琳 -妈妈 |
[22:07] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[22:08] | Don’t answer that. | 别应门 |
[22:09] | Mom, please. | 妈妈 求你了 |
[22:17] | All right. Come with me. | 好吧 跟我来 |
[22:22] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[22:24] | Be quiet. | 保持安静 |
[22:26] | I’ll handle this. | 我会处理这件事 |
[22:34] | Mrs. Winston? | 温斯顿夫人吗 |
[22:35] | – Yes. – I’m Detective Herrera, | -是我 -我是埃雷拉警探 |
[22:37] | with NYPD. | 纽约警局的 |
[22:38] | My partner, Detective Grant. | 这是我的搭档 格兰特警探 |
[22:41] | New York? | 纽约 |
[22:42] | You’re quite a ways from home. How can I help you? | 你们大老远的跑到这来 有什么需要我帮助吗 |
[22:45] | We need to speak with your son, Gabriel. | 我们需要和您儿子加布里埃尔谈谈 |
[22:47] | We’re hoping you might know where he is. | 希望您可能知道他在哪里 |
[22:50] | I haven’t seen him in years. | 我已经很多年没见过他了 |
[22:52] | What about your daughter, Hannah? | 那你女儿汉娜呢 |
[22:54] | Even longer. | 更久没见了 |
[22:58] | Ma’am, do you mind if we talk inside? | 夫人 您介意我们进去说话吗 |
[23:03] | Of course. | 当然不 |
[23:04] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[23:14] | So, what have my children | 所以我的孩子们 |
[23:17] | gotten themselves wrapped up in now? | 现在究竟又卷进了什么事里 |
[23:19] | It’s a pretty sensitive matter. | 这件事非常敏感 |
[23:22] | Well, if you want me to help… | 如果你们想我帮忙的话 |
[23:25] | We’re investigating a murder that occurred | 我们在调查一件几天前发生在 |
[23:27] | at your son’s apartment a few days ago. | 您儿子公寓里的谋杀案 |
[23:29] | – What? – Gabriel’s roommate. | -什么 -死的是加布里埃尔的室友 |
[23:31] | He was found stabbed and tortured. | 他被人捅伤并折磨过 |
[23:32] | There’s been no sign of Gabriel. | 加布里埃尔没有了踪迹 |
[23:34] | And you think he… | 你们觉得他 |
[23:36] | It’s important that we find him. | 重要的是找到他 |
[23:37] | And his sister, Hannah. | 和他的姐姐 汉娜 |
[23:39] | We believe she’s involved as well. | 我们认为这跟她也有关系 |
[23:40] | Can you give us any information about | 你能告诉我们 |
[23:42] | – where your children are? – Can you hear? | -你的孩子在哪里吗 -你听得见吗 |
[23:44] | Now is not the time to protect them. | 现在并不是保护他们的时候 |
[23:46] | Aiding and abetting is a serious offense, Mrs. Winston. | 协助和教唆逃犯是严重的罪行 温斯顿夫人 |
[23:49] | I don’t know where they are. | 我不知道他们在哪 |
[23:50] | I think we all know you’re lying. | 我想我们都知道你在说谎 |
[23:52] | You’re wrong. I don’t. | 你错了 我没有 |
[23:54] | For the last time, Mrs. Winston. | 最后一次 温斯顿夫人 |
[24:01] | I don’t hear anything. | 我什么都听不见 |
[24:03] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[24:05] | Maybe they left. | 他们可能离开了 |
[24:12] | Mom. Oh, my God. | 妈妈 天哪 |
[24:15] | – It’s okay. – Have they gone? | -没事的 -他们走了吗 |
[24:18] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[24:18] | You just said it was okay. | 你刚才说没事了的 |
[24:20] | And it’s going to be, but right now, | 会没事的 但现在 |
[24:22] | you two need to go back to New York | 你们俩要和这两位警探 |
[24:23] | with these detectives. | 回纽约去 |
[24:25] | This is what’s best for you and everyone. | 这对你们和所有人都是最好的 |
[24:27] | I can’t be part of murder. | 我决不能牵涉谋杀 |
[24:29] | I can’t do that to Richard. | 我不能这样对理查德 |
[24:30] | We didn’t murder anybody. | 我们没有杀任何人 |
[24:31] | Then you have to go with these people | 那你们更应该和这些人走 |
[24:33] | and make things right. | 把事情纠正过来 |
[24:34] | – Why don’t you both come with us? – But… | -你们俩都跟我们回去吧 -但是 |
[24:36] | Gabe, she’s not worth it. | 盖布 她不值得你这样 |
[24:39] | We have to take you back to New York. | 我们必须带你们回纽约 |
[24:41] | Where are your things? | 你们的东西呢 |
[24:45] | Their bags are upstairs. I’ll show you. | 他们的包在楼上 我带你们去 |
[24:55] | These are amazing. | 这些太惊艳了 |
[24:56] | They’re just doodles from class. | 这只是我在课上随手涂鸦的 |
[24:58] | Oh, so when you’re supposed to be paying attention? | 在你应该认真学习的时候 |
[25:00] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[25:03] | You’re a real artist. | 你真是个艺术家 |
[25:06] | My mom, she was a real artist. | 我妈妈 她才是真正的艺术家 |
[25:09] | You must have her talent. | 你一定遗传了她的天赋 |
[25:11] | Is that what you want to do? You want to go to art school? | 这是你想从事的吗 你想去美术学校吗 |
[25:15] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[25:17] | Yeah, in-in Paris. | 去巴黎 |
[25:19] | Or somewhere exotic. | 或者有异国情调的地方 |
[25:21] | Sounds good. Hmm. | 听起来不错 |
[25:23] | You studying abroad. | 你在国外学习 |
[25:25] | I could write my novel. | 我可以写小说 |
[25:33] | We could run away. | 我们可以私奔 |
[25:35] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[25:37] | Think about it. Just you and me, Paris. | 想想吧 只有你和我 在巴黎 |
[25:39] | And anywhere, for that matter. | 或你想去的任何地方 |
[25:41] | – As-as long as we’re together. – Nick. | -只要我们在一起 -尼克 |
[25:44] | Kayla, I love you. | 我爱你 凯拉 |
[25:51] | I’m sorry, I misread that moment. | 抱歉 我误解了 |
[25:53] | I… | 我 |
[25:54] | It’s fine. | 没关系的 |
[25:56] | A-are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[25:56] | Yeah, totally fine. | 真的没事 |
[26:03] | – Shit. – What is it? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[26:04] | I was supposed to open up the costume shop | 我应该在一小时之前 |
[26:05] | for Colleen an hour ago. | 帮科琳开服装店的门的 |
[26:06] | All right. Oh, well, Kayla… | 好吧 凯拉 |
[26:08] | No, you don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[26:09] | She asked me to do this one thing, | 她只要求我做一件事 |
[26:10] | and I fucked up again. | 而我又搞砸了 |
[26:12] | I did– I didn’t mean to freak you out or… | 我没有想吓你的意思 |
[26:13] | I’m sorry, I have to go. | 抱歉 我必须走了 |
[26:20] | Are we under arrest? Why the handcuffs? | 我们被捕了吗 为什么要戴手铐 |
[26:22] | They’re for your safety. | 为了你们的安全 |
[26:23] | And for ours. | 也为了我们的安全 |
[26:25] | That’s my phone. | 那是我的手机 |
[26:26] | Yeah. You’ll get it back. | 你会拿回来的 |
[26:36] | Get in. | 上车 |
[26:48] | Hannah, I’m sorry. | 汉娜 对不起 |
[26:51] | Gabe… | 盖布 |
[26:52] | You were right about Mom. | 你对于妈妈的说法是对的 |
[26:53] | I’m a fucking idiot. | 我他妈就是个脑残 |
[26:55] | I shouldn’t have brought us here. | 我就不该带我们来这里 |
[26:57] | She’s family, you know. I just thought that… | 她是家人 我还以为 |
[26:58] | We are a family, you and me. | 我们才是家人 你和我 |
[27:03] | You got that? | 明白吗 |
[27:23] | Hey, Shell. | 谢尔 |
[27:25] | How’s my baby? | 我的宝贝还好吗 |
[27:27] | Oh, hey yourself, sweetheart. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[27:31] | I’ll tell you how’s your baby. | 我来告诉你 你的宝贝好不好 |
[27:33] | She’s pissed as fuck! | 她气炸了 |
[27:36] | ‘Cause I got an alert from the bank | 因为她从银行那边收到了 |
[27:37] | – about your little withdrawal. – All right, yeah. | -关于你”小小”取款的警告 -好吧 |
[27:40] | About that… | 关于那个 |
[27:43] | Shell, Eddie needed the money. | 谢尔 艾迪需要用钱 |
[27:46] | You gave it to that piece of shit? | 你把钱给了那个混蛋 |
[27:47] | He’s my brother, Shell, and right now, | 他是我的弟弟 谢尔 目前来说 |
[27:50] | he needs it more than we do. | 他比我们更需要用钱 |
[27:51] | It’s our entire savings, Mitch. | 那是我们所有的积蓄啊 米其 |
[27:52] | No shit. I earned the money. | 少废话 钱是我赚的 |
[27:54] | For us, for our future. Not for Eddie. | 这钱是为我们的未来赚的 不是为艾迪 |
[27:56] | I promise, I am gonna take care of us, | 我保证 我会把我们俩照顾好 |
[27:59] | but right now, Eddie’s got to get out of town. | 但是现在 艾迪需要出城 |
[28:01] | – You always put your brother first. – What are you talk– | -你总是把你弟放第一位 -说什么呢 |
[28:03] | You’re my wife! | 你是我老婆啊 |
[28:05] | You’re always number one. You know that. | 你一直是第一位 你心里清楚 |
[28:10] | Our entire savings, Mitch. Everything. | 我们所有的积蓄 米其 我们的一切 |
[28:34] | Why are we stopping? | 怎么停车了 |
[28:36] | Shut the fuck up. | 给老子闭嘴 |
[28:47] | What are they doing? | 他们要干什么 |
[28:49] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[28:53] | They’re going through my bag. | 他们在翻我的包 |
[28:55] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[28:58] | We got the money. | 找到钱了 |
[29:00] | They’re not cops. | 他们不是警察 |
[29:03] | Fuck. Shit. | 操 |
[29:04] | We got to get out of here. | 我们得离开这 |
[29:25] | Colleen, I’m… so sorry. | 科琳 我很抱歉 |
[29:28] | I lost track of time. | 我忘了时间 |
[29:29] | When you didn’t reply to my text messages, | 你没回我短信的时候 |
[29:31] | I went to the shop, and, uh, | 我去了店里 |
[29:33] | took care of the shipment myself. | 把那批货处理好了 |
[29:36] | Well, I got you something. | 我给你带了点东西 |
[29:38] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[29:40] | Uh, some soup and some muffins. | 一些汤 还有小松饼 |
[29:42] | I didn’t know what flavor you like, | 我不知道你喜欢什么口味的 |
[29:44] | so I got-I got you a few. | 给你带了几个 |
[29:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:56] | I skipped school today | 我今天翘课了 |
[29:57] | with that guy I told you about. | 我和你说过的那个人 |
[30:00] | We went to the park. Oh. | 我们一起去了公园 |
[30:02] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[30:05] | How was that? | 怎么样 |
[30:08] | Not good. | 不是很好 |
[30:11] | He told me he loved me. | 他说他爱我 |
[30:14] | I mean, how can he love me? He barely knows me. | 他怎么会爱我呢 他都不怎么了解我 |
[30:17] | I’ve been here for five minutes. | 我才刚到那边五分钟 |
[30:19] | Well, it sounds like he’s really into you. | 看来他是真的很喜欢你 |
[30:23] | I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[30:27] | Whatever, it’s been a weird day. | 总之 今天真是奇怪的一天 |
[30:32] | I really hate what I did. | 我真的很讨厌自己的所作所为 |
[30:35] | What you did? What do you mean? | 什么意思 你做什么了 |
[30:39] | I’m sorry that I didn’t go to the shop today. | 我很抱歉我今天没能去店里 |
[30:46] | I’m sorry that I let you down. | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[30:52] | I really hope you’ll give me a second chance. | 我真心希望你能给我第二次机会 |
[31:27] | Are you just gonna ignore me all night? | 你打算一整晚无视我吗 |
[31:35] | I don’t have nothing to say. | 我无话可说 |
[31:39] | Come on, Shell. | 拜托 谢尔 |
[31:42] | He’s my brother. | 他是我弟 |
[31:44] | I can’t turn my back on him. | 我不能拒绝帮助他 |
[31:46] | Yeah, what about us? | 那我们怎么办 |
[31:49] | That money was supposed to be for our future, | 那笔钱本该是为我们的未来存的 |
[31:51] | not your loser brother’s. | 不是为你的败家弟弟 |
[31:53] | Don’t you want to get out of this house? | 难道你不想搬出这间房子吗 |
[31:54] | More than anything. | 想得不得了 |
[31:56] | You think I want to live under your father’s thumb | 你觉得我会愿意余生 |
[31:57] | the rest of my life? | 都受你爸的支配吗 |
[31:58] | Hey, my father’s been good to you. | 我爸对你挺好的 |
[32:01] | Made me feel like half a man. | 让我感觉自己像半个男人 |
[32:04] | Really, really great, Shell. | 真不错 谢尔 |
[32:17] | Hey. Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[32:19] | I actually don’t– I don’t think I should. | 事实上 我不觉得我该进去 |
[32:22] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[32:25] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[32:27] | I’ve been, uh, trying to call you, yeah. | 我一直给你打电话 |
[32:29] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[32:30] | I just needed a minute. | 我需要静静 |
[32:31] | Yeah, I figured. | 是啊 我想到了 |
[32:32] | I got caught up in the moment | 我有点太投入了 |
[32:34] | and my emotions, and I just– | 光想着自己 我就是 |
[32:36] | – I never met anyone like you, Kayla. – I can’t do this. | -我从没遇见像你这样 凯拉 -我不能这样 |
[32:40] | Do what? | 怎样 |
[32:42] | This. Us. | 我们俩 |
[32:47] | – Kayla… – No, I don’t know | -凯拉 -不 我不知道 |
[32:48] | what I was expecting from this, | 自己对这段感情的期待是什么 |
[32:51] | but we moved too fast, | 但我们进展得太快 |
[32:52] | and I’m-I’m not me right now. | 我现在和平时不一样 |
[32:56] | My mom just died, | 我妈妈刚去世 |
[32:57] | and this is the last thing that I should be doing. | 谈恋爱是我现在最不该做的事 |
[33:00] | Yeah, I need to stop running. | 而且我不该再逃避了 |
[33:03] | How are you running? | 你怎么逃避了 |
[33:04] | You know– it’s what I do. | 我一直是如此 |
[33:06] | I run. | 逃避现实 |
[33:09] | And this is just one more way of me not dealing with my life. | 恋爱不过是我逃避现实的另一种方法 |
[33:13] | And I-I need to figure this shit out. | 我得搞清楚这堆破事 |
[33:15] | Figure what out? | 什么事 |
[33:16] | Everything. Like the stuff with my dad. I… | 一切 和我爸的矛盾 |
[33:20] | The– It’s all screwed up right now, and I just, | 现在全乱套了 我只是 |
[33:22] | I need some time to breathe, on my own. | 我需要些一个人喘息的时间 |
[33:30] | Please. Please, don’t… | 求你了 求你别这样 |
[33:34] | don’t push me away. | 别把我推开 |
[33:36] | Nick, | 尼克 |
[33:37] | you are amazing, | 你是个好人 |
[33:42] | but I can’t do this anymore. | 但我不能和你在一起了 |
[33:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:53] | Mitch? | 米其 |
[34:56] | Mitch? | 米其 |
[34:59] | Mitch! There’s someone in the house. | 米其 有人在房子里 |
[35:20] | There, in the living room. | 在那 客厅 |
[35:55] | Who is that? | 谁在那 |
[35:58] | Motherfucker. | 混蛋 |
[35:59] | Don’t go out there. | 别出去 |
[36:01] | Hey! | 站住 |
[36:14] | Fuck you. | 操 |
[36:20] | Fuck you! | 操 |
[36:35] | Who was that, Mitch? | 那是谁 米其 |
[36:37] | It’s okay, go back inside. | 没事的 进屋去 |
[36:38] | Who was that?! | 那是谁 |
[36:47] | A scotch on the rocks. | 威士忌加冰 |
[36:49] | May I? | 我能坐这吗 |
[36:51] | Sure. | 行 |
[37:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:05] | I hear this place is pretty good. | 我听说这地方很好 |
[37:11] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:16] | Sorry. Uh, bad day. | 抱歉 今天过得不顺 |
[37:19] | Yeah, everything is good. | 一切都好 |
[37:23] | Full disclosure, I’m the chef, so I kind of have to say that. | 跟你说实话 我是主厨 所以只能这么说 |
[37:26] | No shit? | 真的假的 |
[37:29] | Well, nice to meet you. I’m Nick. | 很高兴见到你 我是尼克 |
[37:30] | Tim. | 蒂姆 |
[37:35] | So what do you do, Nick? | 你做什么 尼克 |
[37:37] | Ah, nothing as cool as you. | 和你的工作没法比 |
[37:40] | I’m just a… English teacher at Westside Heights. | 我不过是西区高地高中的英语老师 |
[37:44] | Westside? Ah, my daughter goes there. | 西区 我女儿在那上学 |
[37:47] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[37:49] | This is a small world. | 世界真小 |
[37:52] | What’s your daughter’s name? | 你女儿叫什么 |
[37:55] | Maybe I know her. | 也许我认识 |
[38:09] | Hey. We got to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[38:15] | What? | 做什么 |
[38:19] | Distract them. | 分散他们注意力 |
[38:24] | Hey, Officer, | 警官 |
[38:25] | I really got to pee. Do you think, um, | 我得上厕所 你能不能 |
[38:26] | we could stop or something? | 路边停一下什么的 |
[38:30] | We’re not stopping. | 不停车 |
[38:32] | Uh– well, what do you want me to do? | 那你想我怎么办 |
[38:33] | I-I’m gonna have to piss in your car. | 我只能尿在你车里了 |
[38:38] | The fuck? | 什么情况 |
[40:15] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[40:27] | Shit. | 该死 |
[40:47] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[40:53] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你在家 |
[40:55] | You need to stop this shit. | 你别再这么装神弄鬼了 |
[40:57] | Tell me the name of the third pig. | 告诉我第三只小猪是谁 |
[40:59] | No one was supposed to die. Your girl was an accident. | 没人该死 你女人的死只是一个意外 |
[41:03] | Tell me the third pig’s name and I go away. | 告诉我第三只小猪是谁 我就离开 |
[41:06] | No, I can’t fucking do that. | 不 我不能这么做 |
[41:08] | Then I can’t stop myself from what I’m going to do. | 那我就没法停下接下去要做到事了 |
[41:12] | I’m done with this shit. I have a gun. | 我受够了 我有枪 |
[41:14] | I swear to God… | 我发誓 |
[41:18] | Fuck! | 操 |
[41:22] | Fuck! | 操 |
[41:28] | Fuck… | 操 |
[42:12] | No, no, no, no, no. Carla. | 不不不不 卡尔拉 |
[42:14] | Baby, oh, my God. | 宝贝 我的天 |
[42:16] | Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天哪 天哪 天哪 |
[42:21] | Oh. No, no, no. No, no. | 不不不不 |
[42:25] | No! | 不 |
[42:26] | No! No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[42:56] | No one was supposed to die. | 没人该死的 |
[43:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:18] | No! | 不 |