Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

黑色童话(Tell Me a Story)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 黑色童话(Tell Me a Story)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] Tell me the name of the third pig. 告诉我第三只小猪是谁
[00:17] Oh, God. 天哪
[00:20] I’m gonna take this guy out tonight. 我今晚要带这个人一起出去
[00:22] Put your gun down. I’ll kill her. 放下你的枪 不然我会杀了她
[00:24] Let me help you out with that. 我来帮你
[00:26] Shelley! 谢莉
[00:33] I found this– $2 million. 我找到了这个 两百万
[00:36] Where is the money? 钱在哪里
[00:45] Here, have some water. 给 喝点水
[00:46] Thank you. 谢谢
[00:49] Where is my brother? 我弟弟在哪
[00:51] The money for your brother. 先给钱
[00:54] – Would you like to go out sometime? – Yes. -找个时间一起出去吧 -好
[00:56] I met one of your teachers at the restaurant last night– Nick. 昨晚我在餐厅见到了你的老师 叫尼克吧
[00:59] Something’s not right. 感觉不太对劲
[01:01] – Call me the second he comes back here. – I will. -他一回来就打我电话 -会的
[01:03] Be careful. 你要小心
[01:28] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[01:30] Mom, that shit is dark. 妈妈 这好黑暗
[01:33] I was going for haunting. Is it too much? 我是想营造迷离的感觉 太过了吗
[01:36] H-How can something so creepy come out of you? 你怎么能画出这么吓人的东西
[01:39] You seem so normal. 你看上去好正常的
[04:37] Yes. Hello? 喂
[04:39] I need an ETA on my money. 我的钱什么时候能到
[04:41] You said you’d have it yesterday. 你昨天就说能拿到的
[04:42] There’s been a slight delay. 要稍稍耽搁一下了
[04:44] I’m gonna need another day. 我还需要一天时间
[04:45] You said that yesterday. 你昨天就这么说的
[04:47] Then don’t make me repeat myself. 那就别逼我再重复了
[04:50] I’ll find another buyer for the diamonds. 我另给钻石找买家好了
[04:53] I don’t think you’re that stupid. 我觉得你没那么蠢
[04:56] Just get me my money. 把钱拿给我
[05:28] Somebody help me! 谁救救我
[05:32] Down here! 我在下面
[05:43] Good morning. 早上好
[05:46] What? You’re not happy to see me? 怎么 看见我不高兴吗
[05:50] Who the fuck are you? Where am I? 你是谁 我在哪
[05:54] Have a drink. You must be thirsty. 喝杯水吧 你肯定渴了
[05:56] Yeah, so you can drug me again? 好让你再给我下药吗
[05:57] No fucking way. 绝不
[05:58] We both know you wouldn’t have come willingly. 我们都清楚你不会自愿来的
[06:00] I did what I had to do. 我也是没办法
[06:03] The water’s clean. See? 水没问题的 看
[06:12] Suit yourself. 随你吧
[06:16] I also tended to your leg. 我还给你治了腿
[06:18] I was worried it would get infected. 我担心会感染
[06:23] I want to help you, Gabe, but you have to help me. 我想帮你 盖布 但你也得帮我
[06:28] Where’s the money? 钱呢
[06:29] I don’t know. 我不知道
[06:31] Tell me where the money is, and this will all go away. 告诉我钱在哪 一切都会过去
[06:35] If I knew where it was, 如果我知道钱在哪
[06:36] I would tell you. 我就会说了
[06:45] Where are you going? 你去哪
[06:47] I’m going to go talk to my boss 我去问问我的老板
[06:49] and find out if “I don’t know” is an acceptable answer. “我不知道”是不是个可以接受的答案
[06:51] I’m telling you the truth! 我说的是实话
[06:53] And if you scream again, 如果你再大叫
[06:55] this young man has been instructed to cut your tongue out. 这个小伙子有指示割下你的舌头
[07:00] Do you understand? 明白了吗
[07:57] Relax. 放松
[07:58] Relax. 放松
[08:01] Thank God you’re here. 谢天谢地你来了
[08:05] Yeah. Uh, I got your message. 嗯 我收到了你的讯息
[08:07] What happened? 发生了什么
[08:23] Thanks for coming in, Jordan. 谢谢你来 乔丹
[08:26] Two cops knocking at my door 两个警察找上门了
[08:28] didn’t exactly feel like I had the choice. 我似乎没什么选择嘛
[08:32] Eddie Longo and his girlfriend 艾迪·朗格和他女友
[08:34] were found dead outside of his trailer. 被发现死在了他的拖车房外
[08:36] He shot her, then killed himself. 他开枪打死了她 然后自杀了
[08:40] But you knew that already, didn’t you? 但你已经知道了吧
[08:42] I think I heard something about it on the news. 我好像在新闻上看到了
[08:48] We found this pig’s head 我们在艾迪的
[08:50] in the dumpster outside of Eddie’s trailer. 拖车房外的垃圾箱里发现了这只猪头
[08:52] The prints we lifted off of it are a match 我们在上面找到的指纹
[08:54] to the prints we found inside the trailer, 跟拖车房内发现的指纹匹配
[08:56] which I can only assume are yours. 我猜 那应该是你的指纹
[08:59] Yes, my prints are inside the trailer. 是的 拖车房里是有我的指纹
[09:04] I told you I broke in there when I gave you the mask. 我拿面具给你时 告诉你我闯进去过
[09:07] And despite my warning, you went back. 尽管我警告过你 你还是又回去了
[09:11] I don’t recall. 我不记得了
[09:14] What happened? 发生了什么
[09:15] Did Eddie think Carla was you and shot her by mistake? 艾迪是把你当成了卡尔拉 错杀了她吗
[09:18] Oh, I couldn’t begin to put myself 我根本没法去揣测
[09:22] inside the mind of Eddie Longo. 艾迪·朗格的想法
[09:24] Jordan, I am trying to help you. 乔丹 我是想帮助你
[09:28] The only help I want is for the police 我唯一需要的帮助 就是让警察
[09:31] to find the men responsible for my fiancee’s murder. 找到害死我未婚妻的人
[09:38] Eddie’s brother, Mitch, and his wife, Shelley, are now missing. 艾迪的哥哥米其和妻子谢莉现在也失踪了
[09:42] You wouldn’t happen to know anything about that, would you? 你不会恰巧对此知情吧
[09:45] – Sorry. – Goddamn it, Jordan. -抱歉 -该死的 乔丹
[09:49] Garcia? 加西亚
[09:52] Stay here. 别走
[09:54] I’ll be back. 我马上回来
[10:01] How are you doing, Mrs. Claus? 你好吗 圣诞老人太太
[10:03] Oh, I’m wonderful. I have my… 我好极了 我有…
[10:05] – my new slippers. – Got the slippers. We got… -新拖鞋 -穿了新拖鞋
[10:07] – Yes, you do. – And my… my lovely Santa. -是啊 -还有我可爱的圣诞老人
[10:09] See? Aw! Well, I’ve got mine. 看 我也有哦
[10:11] And they’re three sizes too big. 而且大了3号
[10:12] – Okay. Yeah. – Oh, this is video? -是啊 -这是拍视频吗
[10:15] Oh, this is so uncomfortable. 这样好不舒服
[10:15] Of course it’s video. It’s always got to be video. 当然是视频 肯定得是视频
[10:18] – Why? – Because videos are the new pictures. -为什么 -因为视频就是现在的相片
[10:21] They last forever. 能永远留存
[10:23] Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐
[10:24] Merry Christmas. 圣诞快乐
[10:27] It’s brilliant. 很天才
[10:29] Oh, now you’re just buttering me up. 你这是有意哄我
[10:31] What do you want? 说吧想要什么
[10:33] No, for real. 不是 说真的呢
[10:34] Mom, it’s amazing. 妈 真的太棒了
[10:36] And? 还有呢
[10:38] Can I go to Tisha’s tonight? 我今晚能去迪莎家吗
[10:40] Ah.It’s game night. 今晚是游戏之夜
[10:42] Yeah, that sounds like fun. Can I come? 听着挺好玩啊 我能去吗
[10:44] – No. – Loser. -不能 -没劲
[10:46] Yeah, sure. Why not? 当然可以去了 为什么不呢
[10:47] Just make sure you’re home at a reasonable hour. 只要你保证别太晚回家就行了
[10:51] Reasonable. So, like, 2:00. 别太晚 那就两点吧
[10:54] Well, we’ll see. 再说吧
[10:55] – Hey. – Hey. What are you doing here? -嗨 -你在这干什么呢
[10:59] Making dinner. 做晚餐
[11:02] I thought you had to work tonight. 我以为你今晚要上班呢
[11:03] I took the night off. 我今晚歇了
[11:05] It’s been a while since, you know, we’ve had a family dinner. 我们有阵子没有在一起吃家庭晚餐了
[11:08] Oh, I’m actually going to Tisha’s. 我要去迪莎家的
[11:10] Mom already signed off. 妈妈已经批准了
[11:11] Nope. Family dinner tonight. 不行 今晚家庭晚餐
[11:17] You can go after dinner. 你可以吃完饭过去
[11:20] You want to chop? 你要来剁吗
[11:22] Yeah. 好吧
[11:45] The blood’s coming up, but the microwave’s a lost cause. 血可以擦掉了 但微波炉是没办法了
[11:49] There’s no way he walked out of here. 他不可能自己从这走出去的
[11:52] Somebody came and got him. 有人把他弄走了
[11:53] That means they know where you live. 这就是说他们知道你住哪里
[11:56] You’re not staying here. You’re coming with me. 你不能待在这里了 你跟我走吧
[12:00] Okay. 好吧
[12:01] Okay. 好吧
[12:05] I mean, who are these people? 他们到底是什么人啊
[12:06] Do you know anything about ’em? 你知道什么吗
[12:09] I know they’re pissed off. 我只知道他们被惹毛了
[12:12] Gabe was right. 盖布说得对
[12:13] I never should have taken the money. 我真不应该把钱拿走
[12:16] Hey. Well, where is it? 钱在哪里呢
[12:20] I hid it in Virginia. 我把钱藏在弗吉尼亚了
[12:22] What, you don’t have it? 什么 你没带在身边
[12:24] That money’s the only thing keeping Gabe alive. 这笔钱是盖布还活着的唯一原因
[12:28] Once they get it, we’re both dead. 他们一旦拿到钱 我们俩就都没命了
[12:35] Thanks for waiting. 感谢你的等待
[12:36] You can’t keep me here. 你没权利把我扣在这
[12:38] No. I can’t. 对 我没有
[12:40] In fact, you and I are done. 实际上 我们俩已经完事了
[12:42] Eddie Longo’s death is not my jurisdiction, 艾迪·朗格的死亡不在我的管辖范围
[12:44] but the detective in charge would like to speak with you. 但是负责的警探想要跟你谈谈
[12:47] Come on in. 进来吧
[13:06] Hello, Mr. Evans. 你好 埃文斯先生
[13:07] Detective Reynolds. I’ll be handling Eddie Longo’s case. 雷诺兹警探 我来处理艾迪·朗格的案子
[13:12] He’s all yours. 那就把他交给你了
[13:13] Wait, wait, wait. 等一下
[13:14] Yeah? 怎么了
[13:19] You okay, sir? 先生 你没事吧
[13:21] What’s wrong? 出什么事了
[13:24] Listen, I won’t keep you. 我不留你
[13:26] I just wanted to meet you. 我只是想见一下你
[13:28] If I have any questions, 如果我有什么问题想问的话
[13:29] Detective Garcia’s given me all of your information. 加西亚警探已经把所有你的信息都给我了
[13:33] I’m sure you’ll be hearing from me very soon. 相信你很快就会收到我的消息的
[13:38] You’re free to go. 你可以走了
[13:40] Thanks for coming in, sir. 感谢你过来 先生
[13:45] Are you feeling okay? 你没事吧
[14:24] Do you think letting him go is a good idea? 你觉得让他走是好主意吗
[14:27] You knew that Jordan Evans was off being a vigilante 你知道乔丹·埃文斯一直都在
[14:29] this whole time– you did nothing about it. 扮演义警 可你什么都没管
[14:31] That’s a fucking lawsuit waiting to happen. 这要吃官司的
[14:33] Two people are dead, and two are missing. 两个人死了 还有两个失踪
[14:36] Jordan Evans is behind it. 乔丹·埃文斯就是幕后作俑者
[14:38] Well, it’s my case, not yours. 这是我的案子 不归你了
[14:40] Eddie Longo was involved in the jewelry store heist, 艾迪·朗格参与了珠宝店抢劫
[14:43] which makes it all one case. 所以这一切都有关联
[14:45] So says your grieving witness. 这是你的悲痛证人说的
[14:47] You have no proof. 你没有证据
[14:48] I know that Eddie Longo is a two-bit drug dealer 我知道艾迪·朗格是个不入流的毒贩子
[14:51] who was with his supplier the day of the robbery. 抢劫那天他和他的供货人在一起
[14:54] You got the wrong guy. 你搞错了
[14:55] – You know this for a fact? – Yeah. -你有事实依据吗 -对
[14:57] I have real evidence, not just the word of some crazy guy 我有真凭实据 不仅仅是个疯子的胡言乱语
[15:00] who’s hell-bent on revenge. 他满脑子都是复仇
[15:03] Look, you go fuck up your own case if you want to. 你要是想瞎搞你的案子
[15:05] Go right ahead. 请随便
[15:07] Stay away from mine. 离我的案子远点
[15:37] Kayla? 凯拉
[15:39] Hey, um… we need, uh, we need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[15:43] I-I think there… has been a misunderstanding, 我想 我们有误会
[15:46] and I just want to clear it up. 我想澄清一下
[15:49] I can… explain everything. 我可以把一切解释清楚
[15:52] Why do you have my mother’s painting? 你怎么会有我妈妈的画
[15:59] You weren’t supposed to see that. 你不应该看见的
[16:02] Tell me, or I’m hanging up. 快说 要不我就挂了
[16:08] I didn’t want you to find out this way. 我本不想你用这样的方式发现的
[16:09] My mother, Abby. 我妈妈 艾比
[16:12] I loved her. 我爱过她
[16:17] I loved her. 我爱过她
[16:21] Kayla, um… 凯拉
[16:24] listen, I… 听我说 我
[17:14] Kayla? 凯拉
[17:16] Kayla. 凯拉
[17:18] Yeah? 怎么了
[17:19] Will you set the table? 能把桌子布置一下吗
[17:22] Yeah. 好
[17:44] What are you doing here? 你在这干什么
[17:46] – I had to see you. – So you come here? -我必须要见你 -所以你就来这了
[17:48] – Are you crazy? – What was I supposed to do? -你疯了吗 -那我怎么办
[17:49] – You won’t answer my calls – Jesus Christ, keep your voice down. -你不接我电话 -天哪 小声点
[17:53] Here, come here. 过来
[18:02] You cannot be here. 你不能来这里
[18:05] You’re such an amazing artist. 你真是一位了不起的艺术家
[18:06] Josh… 约什
[18:07] – Seriously, you have to go. – Why? -说真的 你必须离开 -为什么
[18:10] The last… the last three months have been incredible. 过去的三个月实在是太棒了
[18:12] You, you… are incredible. 你太棒了
[18:15] I just… I don’t understand 我不明白
[18:17] – how you can just end it. – Because it’s wrong. -你怎么能和我断了 -因为这不对
[18:20] And you knew that. 你也清楚
[18:21] You knew that I was married. I have a child. 你知道我结婚了 有一个孩子
[18:24] – Yes. Yes, and she’s beautiful, just like you. – Stop it. -是 她很美 和你一样 -住嘴
[18:26] Josh. It’s over. 约什 结束了
[18:30] Just like that? 就这样了吗
[18:32] I don’t get a say? 我没有发言权
[18:34] I deserve more than that. 我不该被这样对待
[18:37] Mom, are you out here? 妈 你在外面吗
[18:38] – Dinner’s ready. – Okay, it’s time for you to go. -晚饭好了 -好了 你该走了
[18:40] When… can I see you? 我什么时候能见你
[18:42] It’s my daughter. 那是我女儿
[18:42] She cannot find you here. Please. 不能让她发现你在这里 拜托
[18:44] Meet me tonight. 今晚和我见面
[18:46] – Mom? – Okay, tonight, I will… -妈 -好吧 今晚 我会
[18:48] I will meet you at my office. 我会在我的办公室和你见面
[18:54] – Yeah? – Hey. It’s time to eat. -怎么了 -该吃饭了
[18:56] Yeah, I was just locking up. 好 我正打算锁门呢
[19:50] I spoke to my boss, and… 我和我的老板谈了
[19:53] as I suspected, 和我预想的一样
[19:54] “I don’t know” is not an acceptable answer. “我不知道”不是一个可以接受的答案
[19:58] So I’m gonna ask you one more time. 我再问你一遍
[20:02] Where’s the money? 钱在哪
[20:03] – I don’t know. I swear. – Why should I believe you? -不知道 我发誓 -我凭什么相信
[20:05] You haven’t shown yourself to be an honest or reliable person. 你也没证明你自己是个诚实可靠的人
[20:09] I am telling you the truth. 我说的是实话
[20:11] – But your sister has it? – I don’t know. -在你姐姐手上 -不知道
[20:14] I understand your desire to protect her, 你想保护她 这我理解
[20:16] but now’s not the time to play the martyr. 不过现在不是牺牲自己的时候
[20:18] I don’t know where the fucking money is, 我他妈不知道钱在哪
[20:20] and that’s the fucking truth! 这就是实话
[20:22] I’m gonna have to ask you to watch your language. 注意你的言辞
[20:27] Please, just let me go. 拜托了 放我走吧
[20:30] I won’t tell anyone about this. 我不会向别人提起这事的
[20:33] Gentlemen… 先生们
[20:34] please cut him loose. 请给他松绑
[20:37] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:46] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:48] Remove his shirt and place him on the table. 把他衣服扒了 按在桌子上
[20:51] Stop! What are you doing? 住手 你们要干什么
[20:57] Face down, please. 请让他脸朝下
[21:02] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[21:04] Please! 拜托
[21:12] Do you have any musical requests? 你想听什么音乐
[21:13] What the hell are you talking about? 你他妈在说什么
[21:15] When I’m doing chores, I like to listen to music 当我处理麻烦事的时候 我喜欢在屋里
[21:18] – around the house. – I don’t care! Just let me go! -听听音乐 -我不管 放我走
[21:23] No! No! 不要
[21:26] No, I don’t know where the money is! 我不知道钱在哪
[21:28] I don’t know where the money is! 我不知道钱在哪
[21:34] No! 不要
[21:38] Aah! Help! 救命
[21:43] Oh, no! 不要
[21:45] No! 不要
[21:58] Kayla. 凯拉
[22:00] Katrina. 卡特里娜
[22:00] – We met the other day. – Oh. Yeah. Hey. -我们之前见过 -你好
[22:03] Uh, do… Is my dad around? 我爸在吗
[22:06] In the kitchen. I’ll show you. 在厨房 我带你去
[22:27] Oh, fly that out. 送出去
[22:29] Okay, can you run these out, please? 把这些都送出去 好吗
[22:30] Yeah. Go ahead and… 好 继续
[22:32] I need that little bit there. 这里还需要一点
[22:34] Beignets in the fryer? 馅饼入锅了吗
[22:35] – Yes, Chef. – Beautiful. Thank you. -入锅了 主厨 -很好 谢谢
[22:36] – Dad? – Kayla, what are you doing here? -爸 -凯拉 你来这干什么
[22:38] Uh, I… 我
[22:41] – I wanted to ask you something. – What is it? -我想问你点事 -什么事
[22:46] You know what, you’re busy. Never mind. 算了吧 你忙着呢
[22:47] Oh, no, come-come here, come here. 没事 来 来这边说
[22:50] I’m only busy if I want to be. 忙不忙我说了算
[22:51] That’s the perks of being the boss. 这是老大的特权
[22:53] What’s going on? 怎么啦
[22:56] I need to know. 我想知道
[22:59] Was Mom having an affair? 是不是妈妈有外遇
[23:08] What do you think? 觉得味道怎么样
[23:10] It’s fine. 还行
[23:12] Good. It was… it was good. 不错 挺不错的
[23:14] Can I go to Tisha’s now, please? 我可以去迪莎那里了吗 拜托了
[23:18] You know how long it is, 你知不知道
[23:19] the wait list for the reservation at my restaurant? 想在我餐厅吃饭的人要排多长的队
[23:26] You can go. 去吧
[23:27] Thanks. 谢谢
[23:30] Love you. 爱你哦
[23:37] Where did we go wrong? 我们出什么问题了
[23:39] She’s a teenager. 她还是个年轻人嘛
[23:42] Not with you. 她跟你不就挺好
[23:43] Well, she doesn’t spend as much time with you. 好吧 她就是跟你相处时间少
[23:45] She’ll come around. 慢慢她就懂事了
[23:49] Maybe… 或者
[23:50] we could turn this into a date night. 我们把家庭聚餐改约会吧
[23:56] When was the last time we just watched a movie together? 我们上一次看电影是什么时候了
[23:59] I wish I could, but, uh, 我也想 但是
[24:02] I have a whole stack of essays 我办公室里
[24:04] waiting to be graded at the office. 还有一堆论文等着我去批改
[24:06] So… 那
[24:09] I don’t know… 要不然…
[24:10] grade them tomorrow. 明天再改吧
[24:13] I, um, uh, in lectures all day tomorrow. 我 明天满课呢
[24:21] How is it 这怎么回事
[24:23] that I’m the parent that always gets blamed for being absent 我老被说不尽父亲的责任 不陪孩子
[24:26] but you’re the one who’s always disappearing to grade papers? 你却是那个经常消失去改论文的人
[24:30] What’s that supposed to mean? 你这话什么意思
[24:34] You think I haven’t noticed… 你觉得我没有发现…
[24:36] all the late nights on campus? 那些你说要在学校工作的夜晚吗
[24:38] – You work all the time. – Sneaking out, -你整天都要工作 -偷溜出去
[24:40] the disappearing, the excuses. 不见踪影 破借口
[24:42] I don’t have time for this. 我没时间跟你扯这些
[24:43] Who is he? 他是谁
[24:45] Please don’t tell me it’s a student. 别告诉我是学生
[24:53] Seriously? 你认真的吗
[24:54] You take one night off, and you think you can just 你就休息了一晚 你觉得你可以
[24:56] start throwing accusations around like that? 开始随便给我乱安罪名了吗
[25:00] How long has it been going on? 你们一起多久了
[25:05] Goddamn it, Tim. 去你的 蒂姆
[25:17] I never knew anything… for sure. 我从来没有确认这些事
[25:21] I had my suspicions. 我只是怀疑
[25:23] But after she died, I, um… 但自从她去世 我…
[25:26] didn’t really want to know anymore. 真的不想再深究了
[25:29] I especially didn’t want you to know. 我尤其不想让你知道
[25:33] How did… 这怎么
[25:36] Where’s this coming from? 你怎么会这么问
[25:39] Nowhere. I… 没有 我…
[25:42] was looking through old pictures, 在看一些旧照片
[25:44] and it got me thinking. 然后我一直回想
[25:47] About her. 关于妈妈的事
[25:50] About how you guys used to be. 关于你们以前在一起的样子
[25:53] Kayla, I’m so sorry. 凯拉 我很抱歉
[25:54] I thought you were the one cheating on Mom. 我以为你才是出轨的人
[26:00] Why didn’t you tell me the truth? 你为什么不告诉我真相
[26:04] Your mother… 你妈妈…
[26:08] …was a wonderful woman. 是一个很棒的女人
[26:15] That’s the memory you should have of her. 那才是应该被你记住的东西
[26:20] I, um… 我…
[26:23] I’ll try to be home as soon as I can. 我会尽早回家
[26:29] You gonna be okay? 你还好吗
[26:30] Yeah. 没事
[26:37] I’ll see you at home. 家里见
[27:09] Remember the first time I sat down in your office? 还记得我第一次坐在你办公室的场景吗
[27:15] You wanted to hear my lecture on Wuthering Heights. 你想听我讲《呼啸山庄》的课
[27:20] And the second time? 第二次呢
[27:23] Josh, I don’t want to play this game. 约什 我不想玩这游戏了
[27:25] I just had the worst night with Tim, 我刚跟蒂姆吵了架
[27:26] – and this…- Yeah, kind of like that. -然后这 -就是这样的
[27:28] You vented to me about your husband. 你向我吐槽你老公
[27:32] I’m pretty sure you remember all the times after that. 那之后的每一次你肯定都记得吧
[27:36] I know I do. 我记得很清楚
[27:40] It was a mistake. 这是个错误
[27:42] “A story of passion “这激情
[27:45] So all-consuming 吞噬一切
[27:48] It makes hate 让恨
[27:50] look like love, 看似爱
[27:52] Makes the heinous appear beautiful, 让憎恨恶毒也有美丽的一面
[27:57] And turns the wicked… 让坏人…
[28:00] good.” 变成好人”
[28:03] That’s how you described Wuthering Heights. 你是这么形容《呼啸山庄》的
[28:07] Is that what you needed to talk to me about? 这就是你想跟我谈的事吗
[28:09] Bronte? 勃朗特[《呼啸山庄》作者]
[28:14] You don’t love your husband. 你不爱你的丈夫
[28:16] I knew that then, 我那时就知道了
[28:18] and I know it now. 我现在也知道
[28:21] There’s no passion there. 你和他之间没有激情
[28:23] Not like what we have. 不像我们之间那样
[28:24] We don’t have anything. 我们之间什么都没有
[28:27] You’re gonna graduate, 你就快毕业了
[28:29] and we go our separate ways. 我们桥归桥 路归路
[28:31] End of story. 到此为止
[28:36] Get your hands off of me. 把你的手拿开
[28:38] What are you up to? 你要干什么
[28:39] Fuck you. 去你妈的
[28:40] You broke into my apartment. 你闯进了我的公寓
[28:41] You lied to me about everything. 你的一切都是谎言
[28:44] Josh Sullivan. 约什·沙利文
[28:45] Yeah, I know your real name. Nick’s your brother. 我知道你的真名了 尼克是你的弟弟
[28:47] I-I… I can explain. 我可以解释给你听
[28:50] You had an affair with my mother. 你和我妈有奸情
[28:52] You followed me to New York. 你跟踪我到纽约
[28:54] All of it has been a lie. 所有这一切都是谎言
[28:56] You are a sick man. 你这个变态
[28:58] If you ever come near me again, I will tell my father, 如果你再出现在我周围 我就告诉我爸
[29:01] I will call the police, 我会报警
[29:02] and I will ruin you, 我会毁了你
[29:04] – you disgusting piece… – Hey, hey, hey. No. -你这个恶心的… -不
[29:05] Don’t talk like that. Kayla, I love you. 别这么说 凯拉 我爱你
[29:08] And I know you love me. 我知道你也爱我
[29:10] Stay away from me. 离我远点
[29:13] Is everything okay here? 没事吧
[29:15] Kayla? 凯拉
[29:16] I was just leaving. 我要走了
[29:22] Can I help you, sir? 有什么能帮你的 先生
[29:24] No. 没有
[29:26] Thank you. 谢谢
[29:27] You need to let her go. 你该放手了
[29:29] Let me go. 让我走
[29:31] Please let me go. 求求你让我走吧
[29:34] Please, Josh. 求你 约什
[29:37] Seriously. 认真的
[29:38] This has all been blown out of proportion. 不用这么小题大做
[29:42] Let’s just rewind and reset. 我们其实可以重新开始的
[29:55] Abby! 艾比
[30:06] Abby! 艾比
[30:12] Stop! 停下
[30:19] Abby, open up. 艾比 开门
[30:22] Abby. 艾比
[30:24] Abby! 艾比
[30:49] Come on, come on, come on, no. 快点 快点 快点 不
[30:56] Oh, God. 天呐
[31:49] Please. 拜托
[31:56] All I wanted was to make you happy. 我只是想要让你感到幸福
[32:01] Don’t you want to be happy? 你难道不想幸福吗
[32:13] Help me. 帮帮我
[32:16] Please. 求你
[33:22] You ready? 准备好了吗
[33:25] Yeah. 是的
[33:28] Let’s get out of here. 我们走吧
[33:40] Where’s the money, Hannah? 汉娜 钱在哪
[33:42] Where’s my brother? 我弟弟在哪
[33:43] He’s alive. 他还活着
[33:46] Prove it. 证明给我看
[33:49] Say hello to your sister. 和你姐姐打个招呼
[33:57] Okay. Okay. 好 好
[33:59] I’ll give you the money. 我把钱给你
[34:00] – I’ll call you tomorrow with a meeting spot. – Jesus Christ. -我明天打电话告诉你见面地点 -天啊
[34:03] Be ready. 准备好
[34:11] I hate this. 我真讨厌这样
[34:14] I hate not being in control. 讨厌一切不受控制
[34:22] Then we get control. 那我们就来掌控一切
[34:35] Hello, Mr. Evans. 你好 埃文斯先生
[34:38] Detective Reynolds. I’ll be handling Eddie Longo’s case. 我是雷诺兹警探 负责处理艾迪·朗格的案子
[34:49] You okay, sir? 你还好吗 先生
[34:53] Everybody on the floor now! 所有人立刻趴到地上
[34:54] On the floor, or you die! 趴下 不然就死定了
[34:57] You want to fucking die?! What the hell? 你想死吗 怎么回事
[34:59] Put your gun down! 把枪放下
[35:20] 你还好吗 给我打电话 我很担心你
[35:26] 一切都好 谢谢你帮我收拾
[35:43] Let’s get you cleaned up. 帮你清理一下
[35:49] Please stop. 求求你不要
[35:50] This will help you heal. 会帮助你愈合的
[35:53] Why are you doing this? 你为什么要这么做
[35:57] I already told you. I… 我告诉过你 我…
[35:58] And now I believe you. 现在我相信你了
[36:01] It’s okay. 没事的
[36:04] I’m gonna take care of you. 我会照顾你
[36:07] You’re gonna be okay. 你会没事的
[36:12] It might scar a little, but, 可能会留点疤 但是
[36:14] well, we all have scars, Gabe. 谁没有点疤呢 盖布
[36:18] Scars are good for us. 疤痕对我们有好处
[36:22] They remind us, teach us, 疤痕提醒我们 教育我们
[36:24] let us know we’ve lived. 让我们知道自己活过一场
[36:32] Let’s get this bandaged up. 现在来包扎一下
[37:12] Hello, Jordan. 你好 乔丹
[37:15] I let myself in. 我自己进来了
[37:15] I hope that’s okay. 我希望可以
[37:21] You looking for this? 你在找这个吗
[37:25] Take a seat. 坐吧
[37:33] I’m sure you have a lot of questions. 你肯定有很多问题
[37:38] No. 不
[37:40] Just one. 就一个
[37:45] Why? 为什么
[37:53] I’ve been a cop for 20 years, Jordan. 我做了二十年的警察 乔丹
[37:56] I wake up every morning, leave my wife and my kid, 每天早起 离开我的妻儿
[38:01] go into a world 在这个世界上
[38:03] to serve and protect. 锄强扶弱
[38:06] What do I get in return? 而我所得的回报是什么
[38:10] A world that hates me. 被世界憎恶
[38:14] Spits on me. 唾弃
[38:19] Holds protests, wears pig masks. 人们抗议 戴猪头面具
[38:23] I get it. I get it. 我懂 我懂
[38:24] Th-Th-There’s some bad apples in the bunch. 一堆苹果中总有几个坏的
[38:27] But the bulk of us are honest, 但我们大部分都很诚实
[38:31] good guys just trying to do what’s right. 是好人 试图做正确的事
[38:35] But you put away one bad guy, five more pop up. 但你抓住一个坏人 又有五个冒出来
[38:39] And for what? 为了什么
[38:42] Shit pay? 只赚几个铜板吗
[38:44] Do you know what eight ounces 你知道八磅
[38:49] of raw, uncut diamonds goes for? 未切割的原钻值多少钱吗
[38:55] I have no idea. 不知道
[38:56] Two million. 两百万美金
[39:01] You see, Jordan, I’ve worked hard for everything I have. 乔丹 我的一切都是辛勤劳作而来
[39:05] I don’t know any other way. 因为我没有别的途径
[39:07] To my wife and my kid, 对我妻子和孩子来说
[39:10] I’m a hero. 我就是英雄
[39:14] That’s everything to me. 这对我来说就足够了
[39:19] I’ve earned everything that I have, 我所有的一切都是亲手赚得
[39:21] and no one’s gonna take that away from me. 没人能拿走
[39:29] So that leaves you and me. 现在问题是你和我
[39:33] Where do we go from here? 我们接下去该怎么办
[39:36] You tried to kill me last night. 昨晚你想杀了我
[39:39] When I could have framed Mitch for your murder. 那是因为当时我能把你的谋杀嫁祸给米其
[39:43] But now it’s not like your body can just pop up 但也不是说能随意把你的尸体
[39:46] in a dumpster somewhere; that wouldn’t look too good. 扔进垃圾桶 那样影响不好
[39:49] Too many questions. 会招来很多问题
[39:51] As for me, 至于我
[39:52] you’ll never be able to place me at that jewelry store. 你永远没法证明我在那个珠宝店
[39:56] I’m so well insulated, I’m untouchable. 我是绝缘的 没法扳倒我
[40:01] See? 明白了吗
[40:04] We’re in a pickle. 现在我们进退两难
[40:07] What do you suggest? 你有什么建议
[40:11] A truce. 休战
[40:14] Peace. 和平
[40:17] That is what I am offering you. 这就是我给你的建议
[40:22] Why don’t you sleep on that? 不如你睡一觉好好想想
[40:26] Let me know what you decide. 然后告诉我你的决定
[40:29] I’ll be keeping this. 这个我就留下了
[40:33] Yeah. 没错
[41:02] Colleen? 科琳
[41:06] Colleen, I’m home. 科琳 我回家了
[41:10] 和朋友出去吃晚饭 不用等我 科琳
[42:59] Dad? 爸爸
[43:20] What are you doing up? 你怎么起来了
[43:23] I heard you come in. 我听见你回家了
[43:26] Is your grandmother asleep? 你奶奶睡了吗
[43:29] No, she went out. 没有 她出去了
[43:35] You okay about everything? 你还好吗
[43:39] Yeah. I think so. 嗯 我想是的
[43:44] Thank you for telling me the truth. 谢谢你告诉我真相
[44:04] Well, I’m going back to bed. 好吧 我去睡了
[44:11] And I saw Katrina at the hotel today. 对了我今天在酒店看到卡特里娜了
[44:17] I like her. 我喜欢她
[45:30] 客房服务 法罗沙拉 菲力牛排
[45:49] Sir? 先生
[45:51] Can I help you? 需要帮忙吗
[45:52] Oh, my God. Please, you have to help me. 我的天 求你了 你得帮帮我
[45:54] You have to call the cops right now. 你得赶紧报警
[45:56] Slow down. Slow down. 慢点说 慢点说
[45:57] Just tell me what happened. 告诉我发生了什么
[45:59] This woman, in the basement, they-they-they kidnapped me. 地下室有个女人 他们绑架了我
[46:02] – Kidnapped? – Yeah, and they drugged me. -绑架 -是的 还给我下药
[46:03] I-I woke up, and then I was… 我醒来后 发现自己
[46:06] No. 不
[46:06] What is he doing up here? 他怎么跑上来了
[46:08] And where the hell is Esther? 艾丝特去哪了
[46:11] Take him back to the basement. 带他回地下室
[46:14] And for fuck sake, 这一次
[46:15] tie him down good. 绑紧了
[46:16] No, no. 不 不
[46:18] No! No! No! No! 不不不
[46:20] Get off me! 放开我
[46:21] Get off me! Get off me! 放开我 放开我
[46:24] No! No! 不 不
黑色童话

文章导航

Previous Post: 黑色童话(Tell Me a Story)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑色童话(Tell Me a Story)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

黑色童话(Tell Me a Story)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号