时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Please raise your right hand and repeat after me. | 请举起你的右手 跟着我说 |
[00:10] | I, Donald John Trump, do solemnly swear… | 我 唐纳德·约翰·特朗普 郑重宣誓 |
[00:13] | I, Donald John Trump, | 我 唐纳德·约翰·特朗普 |
[00:15] | do solemnly swear… | 郑重宣誓 |
[00:17] | …that I will faithfully execute… | 我必忠实执行 |
[00:19] | …that I will faithfully execute… | 我必忠实执行 |
[00:22] | …the office of president of the… | 合众国总统之位 |
[00:40] | Those of you unclear about the schedule, | 不清楚考试时间安排的听好 |
[00:42] | Today’s portion of the exam will consist of two sections. | 今天考试内容分为两部分 |
[00:45] | You will have three hours to complete each one. | 每部分将有三个小时作答时间 |
[00:47] | Anything that’s unclear on the exam… | 对考试有存疑之处的… |
[01:14] | 光之墅 普罗旺斯 150万欧元 | |
[01:39] | 伊利诺州司法考试委员会 伊利诺州司法考试结果页面 | |
[02:05] | 通过 玛娅·林德尔 | |
[02:08] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么 怎么了 |
[02:10] | I’m a lawyer. | 我是律师了 |
[02:12] | Oh, babe. | 亲爱的 |
[02:15] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[02:16] | I’m a lawyer! | 我是律师了 |
[02:19] | I’m a lawyer. Oh, my God. | 我是律师了 我的天 |
[02:30] | I’m resigning. | 我要辞职 |
[02:32] | To go where? | 去哪儿 |
[02:33] | Nowhere. | 哪也不去 |
[02:34] | I’m retiring. | 我要退休了 |
[02:36] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[02:37] | When? | 什么时候 |
[02:39] | Two weeks. | 两周后 |
[02:40] | I don’t want to leave you in the lurch. | 我不会给你们留个烂摊子 |
[02:42] | So, I’ll just, uh, finish out the Kendall case. | 所以 我会等肯德尔案结了以后 |
[02:45] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[02:47] | We’re top heavy. | 我们头重脚轻了 |
[02:49] | Eight name partners. | 八个冠名合伙人 |
[02:51] | I’m ready to live my life. | 我准备过自己的生活了 |
[02:54] | Write a memoir, take a deep breath. | 写本回忆录 放松一下 |
[02:58] | Congratulations, Diane. | 恭喜你 戴安 |
[03:01] | Thank you, David. | 谢谢 大卫 |
[03:10] | Good morning. Lockhart, Deckler, Gussman, Lee, | 早上好 洛哈特&德克尔&古斯曼&李 |
[03:12] | Lyman, Gilbert-Lurie, Kagan, Tannebaum & Associates, | 莱曼&吉尔伯特·卢瑞&卡根&坦纳鲍姆律所 |
[03:16] | how may I direct your call? | 请问您找谁 |
[03:18] | I heard they fire half of us in the first month. | 我听说他们第一个月就会解雇一半的人 |
[03:21] | Oh, yeah, yeah, I heard that, too. | 没错 我也听说了 |
[03:22] | We should stick together. | 我们应该团结起来 |
[03:24] | Uh, I’m Lili. | 我叫莉莉 |
[03:25] | Maia. | 玛娅 |
[03:27] | Uh, pretty ring. | 戒指真好看 |
[03:28] | What is it? | 什么戒指 |
[03:29] | Oh, it’s a rosary ring. | 这是念珠戒指 |
[03:30] | Are you religious? | 你信教吗 |
[03:32] | No, no. | 不 不信 |
[03:34] | Just nervous. | 只是紧张而已 |
[03:36] | Stand up! | 站起来 |
[03:40] | Those seats are for clients. | 这些是给客户坐的椅子 |
[03:43] | Follow me and try to keep up. | 跟我来 试着跟上节奏 |
[03:46] | Lockhart, Deckler, Lee is the result of a merger | 洛哈特&德克尔&李律所是由三家 |
[03:49] | of three mid-sized firms. | 中等规模的律所合并而来 |
[03:50] | We are now the largest civil litigator in the midwest, | 我们现在是中西部拥有最多民事律师的律所 |
[03:54] | and you are lucky to be here. | 能来这里是你们的荣幸 |
[03:56] | As new associates, you can be fired at any time, | 作为一名新律师 你们随时会被解雇 |
[03:58] | and many of you will be. | 你们中很多人会被解雇 |
[04:00] | Look at the person next to you. | 看看你周围的人 |
[04:01] | They are your competitor. | 他们都是你的竞争对手 |
[04:03] | Do better than them, or you’re gone. | 你要么比他们强 要么走人 |
[04:04] | This is not lawyer camp. | 这不是律师集训营 |
[04:06] | We are not here to help you learn. | 我们不是来帮你们学习的 |
[04:07] | You are here to help us. | 你们是来为我们效力的 |
[04:09] | If a partner needs their dry-cleaning, | 如果合伙人有衣服要拿去干洗 |
[04:11] | treat it like a clerkship for Justice Kennedy. | 你的态度要像在帮肯尼迪大法官做助手一样 |
[04:13] | Any questions? | 有什么问题 |
[04:17] | This is a depo dump. | 这里是档案库房 |
[04:19] | We need to know what is in every one of these | 我们需要知道这里的85632份文件 |
[04:21] | 85,632 documents. | 都是什么 |
[04:24] | Come forward when I call your name. | 叫到名字的往前站 |
[04:25] | Michael Baer. | 迈克尔·贝尔 |
[04:27] | – Uh, where do I work? – David Yoo. | -我在哪儿办公 -大卫·柳 |
[04:30] | Jodie Bashar | 朱迪·巴夏 |
[04:32] | Lili Brenner. | 莉莉·布伦纳 |
[04:35] | Maia… | 玛娅 |
[04:38] | Maia Rindell? | 玛娅·林德尔 |
[04:39] | How are you doing, Maia? | 你好啊 玛娅 |
[04:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:42] | No, no, no, here, you take these. | 不 不 你拿这些 |
[04:48] | Say hello to your parents for me, will you? | 替我向你父母问好 好吗 |
[04:51] | Sure. | 好的 |
[04:52] | Oh, by the way, this came for you this morning. | 顺便一提 这是今早送来的 |
[04:56] | Burl Ferrand. | 博尔·费兰德 |
[04:58] | Rebecca Luzzatto. | 丽贝卡·卢扎托 |
[05:01] | Mom. | 妈 |
[05:01] | Please don’t send me anything else, okay? | 拜托别再给我送东西了 行吗 |
[05:05] | Um, I appreciate it, you know I do, | 我很感谢 你知道的 |
[05:06] | but, uh, it’s making me look, um… | 但是 这样让我看起来 |
[05:10] | I don’t know, entitled. | 像有特权一样 |
[05:11] | Are people not being nice to you, dear? | 其他人对你不好吗 亲爱的 |
[05:13] | No, mom, they’re being great. | 不 妈妈 他们对我很好 |
[05:15] | It’s the attention. | 只是这样太引人关注了 |
[05:16] | You know, I want to just…blend in. | 我只是想融入大家 |
[05:18] | Do you want me to ask Diane to put you in your own office? | 想让我叫戴安给你安排个办公室吗 |
[05:21] | No, mom, no, please, okay? | 别 妈妈 别这样 好吗 |
[05:23] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:24] | Because we can call Diane. | 因为我们给戴安打个电话就行 |
[05:25] | No. Everything is fine. | 不用 一切都好 |
[05:27] | All right, we got to go. | 好吧 我得先挂了 |
[05:28] | And, uh, I’ll check in with Diane later. | 我一会儿再和戴安确认 |
[05:30] | No, mom-mom, it’s okay. | 不 妈妈 妈妈 不用的 |
[05:32] | Love you, sweetheart. | 爱你 宝贝儿 |
[05:37] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:37] | Lockhart, Deckler, Gussman, Lee, Lyman, | 洛哈特&德克尔&古斯曼&李&莱曼 |
[05:39] | Gilbert-Lurie & Kagan… | 吉尔伯特·卢瑞&卡根 |
[05:47] | Enough with the lilies. | 百合花已经够多了 |
[05:49] | You know, some of us have allergies. | 要知道还是有人对花粉过敏的 |
[05:52] | Oh, I’m actually a new associate here. | 我其实是新来的律师 |
[05:53] | Good for you. | 那可真棒 |
[05:54] | Just go tell your head florist no more lilies. | 通知你的首席花匠 别弄百合花过来了 |
[06:00] | Maia Rindell? | 是玛娅·林德尔吗 |
[06:13] | Don’t touch anything. | 任何东西都别碰 |
[06:14] | And don’t sit. | 也别乱坐 |
[06:30] | Maia. | 玛娅 |
[06:32] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[06:33] | Good, good. | 我很好 |
[06:34] | Your first day as a lawyer. | 这是你成为律师的第一天 |
[06:37] | Your parents called. | 你父母来了电话 |
[06:38] | Oh, god, I told them not to. | 天呐 我叫他们别给你打电话的 |
[06:40] | No, it’s all right. | 不 没关系的 |
[06:41] | They’re worried you might be being ostracized. | 他们担心你会受排斥 |
[06:44] | Oh, they have got to stop. | 他们不能再这样了 |
[06:45] | – Really… – It’s okay. | -真的 -没关系 |
[06:46] | There is an empty office downstairs that I can… | 楼下还有间空办公室 我可以 |
[06:49] | – No, no, please. – Oh, come on, | -不 真不用 -别这样 |
[06:50] | – I-I don’t want anything. – Come on, | -我不需要什么东西 -拜托 |
[06:51] | let your godmother spoil you a little bit. | 让教母好好溺爱一下你 |
[06:53] | Diane, please. | 戴安 求你了 |
[06:55] | Okay. Oh God, you’ve grown. | 好吧 天呐 你长大了 |
[06:58] | Oh really? Oh, I feel like I’ve shrunk. | 是吗 我感觉自己又变成小孩了 |
[07:01] | How’s Amy? | 艾米还好吗 |
[07:02] | Good, good. | 她很好 |
[07:03] | She’s up for a bureau chief position. | 她打算朝着检察长的位置发展 |
[07:05] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[07:06] | Listen, I have something for you. | 我有东西要送给你 |
[07:12] | This was given to me by Pearl Hart, | 这是珀尔·哈特给我的 |
[07:16] | The first female public defender in Chicago. | 芝加哥首位女性公诉辩护人 |
[07:19] | Now it’s yours. | 现在是你的了 |
[07:21] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[07:22] | I’m retiring. You’re starting. | 我要退休了 而你刚起步 |
[07:24] | It’s fitting. Like a baton. | 送你这个很合适 如同权杖交接 |
[07:26] | Now it’s your turn to carry it. | 现在轮到你接班了 |
[07:29] | Oh, I haven’t done anything yet. | 可我什么都还没做 |
[07:30] | I hadn’t, either. | 我当时也没做什么 |
[07:31] | This will force you to, okay? | 而它会激励你 好吗 |
[07:33] | Let’s make the most of my two weeks left of mentoring. | 我还能做两周的导师 好好利用吧 |
[07:35] | Take notes on this deposition. | 旁听这次的取证 做点笔记 |
[07:37] | Afterwards, I’ll ask you what you think | 我之后会问你 你认为我们应该 |
[07:39] | we should offer as a settlement. | 提出多少的和解费 |
[07:45] | Lucca. | 卢卡 |
[07:48] | Ms. Lockhart. Hello. | 洛哈特女士 你好 |
[07:50] | I didn’t know you joined Reddick & Boseman. | 我不知道你加入了雷迪克&博斯曼律所 |
[07:52] | Four months ago. | 四个月前加入的 |
[07:54] | Oh. Alicia, too? | 艾丽西娅也在吗 |
[07:55] | No, just me. | 不 只有我 |
[07:56] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[07:58] | Shall we get started here, or do we… | 我们现在开始吗 还是 |
[07:59] | Diane, sorry I’m late. | 戴安 抱歉我迟到了 |
[08:02] | Judge Monroe stopped me in the elevator. | 门罗法官在电梯里拦着我聊了会儿 |
[08:04] | How is everyone? | 大家还好吗 |
[08:06] | Daine, I feel so bad. | 戴安 真可惜 |
[08:08] | I heard you’re retiring. | 听说你要退休了 |
[08:10] | It’s terrible you’re gonna lose your last case. | 要输掉最后一个案子的感觉一定很糟 |
[08:12] | Mr. Boseman, how unexpected. | 博斯曼先生 你这话太出人意料了 |
[08:14] | So, which side am I on here? | 我是哪边的人来着 |
[08:17] | Eeny…Meeny… | 点兵点将 大兵大将 |
[08:20] | Miny… | 小兵小将 |
[08:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:25] | Someone help! | 救命 |
[08:27] | Leave him alone! Leave him alone! | 放开他 放开他 |
[08:28] | – Ow, I’m sick! – Leave him alone! | -我很难受 -放开他 |
[08:30] | I’m sick! Let me up! | 我很难受 让我起来 |
[08:31] | Let me up… | 让我起来 |
[08:34] | You shot that video, didn’t you, Mr. Hunter? | 这视频是你拍的对吧 亨特先生 |
[08:36] | – Yes. – Would you tell us what you saw? | -是的 -能告诉我们你看见了什么吗 |
[08:38] | I saw these cops tackling Toby. | 我看到这些警察把托比按在地上 |
[08:40] | And that would be Mr. Toby Kendall, the victim right here? | 你指托比·肯德尔先生 这位受害者吗 |
[08:43] | – Objection as to victim. – Really, Diane? | -反对受害者一词 -真的吗 戴安 |
[08:46] | The gentleman’s in a wheelchair. | 这位先生已经坐在轮椅上了 |
[08:47] | His parents have to feed him. | 吃饭都得靠他父母喂 |
[08:48] | Now what do you want me to call him, um… | 你想让我叫他什么 |
[08:50] | Happy participant? | 快乐的涉事人吗 |
[08:51] | Arrestee is good by me. | 我接受被捕人这个称呼 |
[08:52] | No, you can preserve your objection for the record, | 不行 你可以将你的反对意见记录在案 |
[08:55] | but that right there is no arrestee. | 但那可不是一位被捕者的样子 |
[09:05] | Stop! Stop! Stop it! | 住手 住手 快住手 |
[09:07] | Stop! | 住手 |
[09:08] | That kick to Toby Kendall’s head, | 对托比·肯德尔头部的一脚 |
[09:10] | that was completely unprovoked, am I right? | 完全是毫无缘由的攻击 对吗 |
[09:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:14] | Toby just lay there. | 托比只是躺在那而已 |
[09:16] | All yours, Diane. | 该你了 戴安 |
[09:17] | You keep referring to the plaintiff as Toby. | 你提到原告的时候总是叫他托比 |
[09:19] | Do you know Toby? | 你认识托比吗 |
[09:20] | Are you friends? | 你们是朋友吗 |
[09:22] | Should I ask Mr. Boseman | 我是不是该问博斯曼先生 |
[09:23] | – if he wants to answer that question? – Objection. | -他是否想要回答这个问题 -反对 |
[09:25] | Okay, let me ask you again. | 好吧 我再问一遍 |
[09:27] | – Do you know toby? – He’s a friend. | -你认识托比吗 -他是我的朋友 |
[09:29] | And were you together that night trying to break into cars? | 当晚你们是否合谋爆窃车辆 |
[09:32] | We didn’t break into anything. | 我们没有爆窃任何东西 |
[09:33] | Because you were caught before you could… | 因为你们在得手前就被抓了 |
[09:34] | Objection. He’s already answered the question. | 反对 他已经回答过问题了 |
[09:36] | Adrian, why don’t you sit down? | 阿德里安 你怎么不坐呀 |
[09:37] | Because I’m too passionate. | 因为我斗志昂扬 |
[09:39] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[09:42] | Uh, Mr. Hunter, this video. | 亨特先生 这段视频 |
[09:44] | Adrian, would you mind rewinding? | 阿德里安 麻烦倒回去一下 |
[09:46] | – Sure. – Thanks. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[09:49] | Is this… | 请问这是 |
[09:50] | the beginning of the recording here? | 录制的开始吗 |
[09:52] | Yeah, what-what do you mean? | 是的 你什么意思 |
[09:54] | This is where you turned on your camera, right here? | 你就是这时候打开摄像头的 这一刻 |
[09:56] | My cell phone, yeah. | 用我手机 是的 |
[09:57] | There was no other footage before this moment? | 在这一刻之前没有其他镜头了吗 |
[09:59] | Diane, what do you have? | 戴安 你要说什么 |
[10:02] | Let’s not sandbag here. | 大家就别绕弯子了 |
[10:02] | Did you know that your video has metadata attached to it? | 你知道你的视频是附带元数据的吗 |
[10:06] | Even if you try to erase it, the metadata tells us | 即使你试图删除视频 元数据仍然会显示 |
[10:10] | that there is one minute and 20 seconds missing | 这段视频缺少了1分20秒 |
[10:12] | – from the head of it. – Objection! | -就在片头的位置 -反对 |
[10:15] | Well? | 你觉得呢 |
[10:17] | $4 million. | 400万 |
[10:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:20] | The video. | 那段视频 |
[10:21] | It’s bad. | 很不利 |
[10:23] | We’ve been asked to keep the settlement under $500,000. | 客户要求我们把和解价格控制在50万以下 |
[10:27] | – By… – Cook county. | -客户是 -库克县 |
[10:29] | They fired their last civil law firm for being profligate. | 他们前一任民事律所就因为大手大脚解雇了 |
[10:32] | Oh, here they come. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[10:34] | Just play the radical. | 只要激进点就行 |
[10:35] | Come on, I’m bad at it. | 算了 我不擅长激进 |
[10:38] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[10:39] | You scare me. | 我都怕你 |
[10:40] | Not with Diane. | 这招对付戴安可不行 |
[10:42] | She’ll know. | 她能识破 |
[10:43] | – You are robbing the taxpayers. – No, Diane, no, | -你们是在抢纳税人的钱 -不 戴安 |
[10:44] | you’re implying that this so-called missing video | 你是在暗示所谓的丢失视频里 |
[10:47] | – shows something nefarious. – I’m not saying anything | -含有违法的内容 -我只说了 |
[10:48] | other than what the police report states. | 警方报告里所提及的内容 |
[10:50] | Come on, Diane, you know you got to give up something. | 得了 戴安 你不可能半步不让的 |
[10:53] | – $140,000. – Oh, come on. | -14万 -少来这套 |
[10:55] | Cook county will no longer have a gun put to its head | 库克县不想再受迫于这些法律诉讼 |
[10:58] | – with these lawsuits. – Seriously? Gun to its head? | -继而在重压之下妥协 -开玩笑 重压之下妥协 |
[11:00] | How nice to be able to talk in metaphors | 像我们当事人被真枪指着头的时候 |
[11:02] | when people like our clients have a literal gun to their head. | 你用这种暗喻真是太好了 |
[11:04] | Look, Diane, I understand you want to impress your new client | 戴安 我明白你想用你的强势给你的新客户 |
[11:08] | with your toughness, but look at the optics. | 留下好印象 但是客观来看 |
[11:10] | You got three cops– three white cops– | 你们三名警察 三名白人警察 |
[11:12] | Kicking the crap out of this defenseless kid. | 一通乱踢一个手无寸铁的孩子 |
[11:14] | Yes, this poor, innocent car thief. | 是的 可怜无辜的偷车贼 |
[11:16] | So that’s your strategy? Blame the victim? | 这就是你们的策略 责怪受害者 |
[11:17] | No, this is our strategy. | 不 我们的策略是这样的 |
[11:19] | Your firm has personally enriched itself | 贵所通过这些警方暴力执法的案件 |
[11:21] | to the tune of $180 million | 为自身谋取利益高达 |
[11:22] | with these police brutality cases. | 1亿8000万美元 |
[11:24] | You are robbing the tax dollars | 你们就是在抢劫 |
[11:26] | coming from the city’s most vulnerable | 这座城市最弱势的 |
[11:27] | African-american communities… | 美国黑人社区的纳税钱 |
[11:28] | Diane, when did you get so cynical? | 戴安 你是什么时候变得如此愤世嫉俗的 |
[11:38] | You should be on this side of the table, not… | 你应该站在我们这一边 而不是 |
[11:39] | We’re both using this case, Lucca. | 我们都是在利用这个案子 卢卡 |
[11:40] | Why don’t you just stick to the facts? | 你还是就事论事的好 |
[11:41] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 这样吧 |
[11:43] | We’ll come down to $4 million, | 我们降到400万 |
[11:45] | but that’s it. | 不能再少了 |
[11:46] | And I’ll go up to $400,000. | 那我就提到40万 |
[11:51] | We’ll see you tomorrow, Diane. | 我们明天见吧 戴安 |
[12:01] | Can I ask something? | 我能问一句吗 |
[12:03] | Sure, go ahead. | 当然 问吧 |
[12:06] | Are we on the right side on this one? | 这个案子 我们是站在正确的一方吗 |
[12:12] | We are on a necessary side. | 我们站在必要的一方 |
[12:15] | People I thought with all my heart were guilty | 我一度笃定有罪的人 |
[12:18] | turned out to be innocent. | 结果却是无辜的 |
[12:22] | And people I thought were saints– | 而我坚信是圣人的人 |
[12:24] | they, um, they weren’t. | 他们 他们反而不是 |
[12:27] | That’s why you don’t go on instinct. | 这就是为什么你不能相信直觉 |
[12:29] | You wait, you listen | 多等 多听 |
[12:31] | and watch. | 多观察 |
[12:34] | Eventually, everyone reveals themself. | 最终 人人都会显露本色 |
[12:39] | Hey, we’re pooling our resources. | 我们正在整合资源 |
[12:41] | You want to join? | 要不要一起 |
[12:42] | No, it’s all right. Thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[12:46] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[12:47] | I’m only a third of the way through this. | 这些我才弄了三分之一 |
[12:49] | A partner just gave me an assignment | 一个合伙人给了我一个任务 |
[12:51] | and I can pull another associate onto it. | 而且我可以再拽一个律师来帮我 |
[12:54] | You want to do it? | 你想做吗 |
[12:55] | Yes! | 想啊 |
[13:00] | Wait, hey… Wait a second, | 等等 等一下 |
[13:02] | Wait a second. It’s a pose. | 等一下 这只是摆摆姿态而已 |
[13:04] | That’s all. They will come up. | 做个样子 他们开价会变高的 |
[13:06] | We don’t want to bury too much time in this, Adrian. | 我们不想在这上面耗太多时间 阿德里安 |
[13:09] | Barbara, look, | 芭芭拉 |
[13:09] | Cook county, they’re trying to break our backs on this thing. | 库克县 他们想让我们妥协 |
[13:12] | We bend here, they use it against us on the next suit. | 我们妥协一次 下次他们就会以之要挟 |
[13:17] | Lucca? | 卢卡 |
[13:18] | You know Diane. Will she come up in her offer? | 你了解戴安 你觉得她会提高报价吗 |
[13:22] | I think Diane’s got something to prove | 我认为戴安要证明自己 |
[13:24] | – and she’s out to prove it. – So what? | -而且她会努力做到 -所以呢 |
[13:26] | I have something to prove. | 我也要证明自己 |
[13:27] | We all have something to prove. | 我们都要证明自己 |
[13:28] | – She’s retiring? – Yes. | -她就要退休了 -是的 |
[13:30] | She wants to go out with a win. | 她想赢下最后一战 |
[13:34] | Let’s get her up to a million, and move on to the next. | 让她的报价提高到100万 然后处理别的案子吧 |
[13:36] | No, barbara, she wants to cave. I’m telling you. | 不 芭芭拉 我告诉你 她想要我们妥协 |
[13:41] | We’ll talk when you get her to a million. | 等你说服她把报价提高到100万再说 |
[13:45] | Lucca, | 卢卡 |
[13:46] | where was the support? | 一点支持都不给啊 |
[13:48] | I was asked a question, that’s all. | 只是有人问了我个问题 只是如此 |
[13:50] | Yeah, you don’t think I can take Diane down? | 你觉得我不能赢过戴安 |
[13:52] | No, I just think I’m not helping. What is this? | 没有 我只是觉得我帮不上忙 这是干嘛 |
[13:55] | Ask for CFO kendrick, with the accent. | 找首席财务官肯德里克 带点口音 |
[13:58] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[13:59] | I’m getting held up at the corporate level. | 我在企业层面遇到了阻碍 |
[14:01] | She’ll raise her tone. Come on, help me out. | 她会很高调的 打吧 帮帮我 |
[14:03] | Mr. Boseman, I… | 博斯曼先生 我 |
[14:04] | Yes, hello. | 喂 你好 |
[14:06] | Adrian Boseman calling for Mr. Kendrick. | 阿德里安·博斯曼想要找肯德里克先生 |
[14:09] | Well, he’d love to talk to him now if he could. | 如果可以的话 他也想亲自和他谈 |
[14:12] | He’s just popping out to lunch. | 可他刚出去吃午餐了 |
[14:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:21] | That was fantastic! | 做得真棒 |
[14:26] | After graduating from law school with honors, | 以优等生的成绩毕业于法律学院之后 |
[14:28] | Diane became an Assistant District Attorney. | 戴安成为了一名地区检察官助理 |
[14:31] | She made her reputation as someone | 她以不遗余力寻求真相 |
[14:33] | who fought hard for the truth, | 而广受赞誉 |
[14:35] | And after five years… | 五年之后 |
[14:35] | Oh, my god, was I ever that young? | 天呐 我有那么年轻过吗 |
[14:39] | I can’t believe you’re leaving us, Diane. | 我简直不敢相信你就要离开我们了 戴安 |
[14:41] | Oh, not in spirit. | 我精神上与你们同在 |
[14:43] | If you ever think of coming back, | 如果你想要回来的话 |
[14:45] | You don’t go anywhere else first. | 一定要先来我这儿 |
[14:48] | I promise, Renee. | 我答应你 蕾妮 |
[14:49] | Wait a minute… | 等一下 |
[14:50] | You promised me. | 你答应过我的 |
[14:52] | Oh, Ethan. | 你好 伊森 |
[14:54] | We have partners I’d throw out the door to make room for you. | 我们是伙伴 我的大门永远为你敞开 |
[14:58] | Wow. Well, it’s… It’s good to be wanted. | 被需要的感觉真好 |
[15:01] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你的到来 |
[15:03] | Hi. Lenore! | 丽诺 |
[15:04] | Oh, look at you. | 看看你呀 |
[15:07] | Congrats. | 祝贺你 |
[15:08] | Maia tells us what a great mentor you are. | 玛娅告诉我们你是一位良师 |
[15:10] | Oh, she’s such a doll. I love her. | 她是个好孩子 我爱她 |
[15:12] | By the way, uh, Glenn’s been trying to reach you. | 顺便说一下 格伦一直想要找你 |
[15:14] | We’re running out of time on the Provence house. | 在普罗旺斯的房子这事上我们没有时间了 |
[15:16] | Oh, my god, | 我的天哪 |
[15:17] | I am so jealous. Provence! | 我真是好嫉妒 普罗旺斯啊 |
[15:19] | Yeah, but only if I make the down payment. | 是啊 但我要先给首付才行 |
[15:20] | Well, yes, I wanted to get my ducks in a row first. | 是的 我想把事情都处理妥当 |
[15:23] | You know, your investments are working so well for you, Diane, | 你的投资项目回报很高 戴安 |
[15:25] | I was wondering if it’s not smarter to borrow the money, | 我提议一个更明智的选择 首付去借贷 |
[15:29] | and leave it in the fund. | 你的钱还是存在基金里 |
[15:31] | Oh, well, let me discuss it with Glenn. | 好的 那我和格伦再谈谈吧 |
[15:33] | But, um, do give him a call, he’s not a bad guy, | 但是你可以给他打电话啊 他并不坏 |
[15:35] | and he’s feeling a bit ignored. | 而且他感觉自己被忽视了 |
[15:36] | Yeah, accountants tend to feel ignored. | 是啊 会计师本来就倾向于觉得被忽视 |
[15:38] | – Hello, darling. – Oh, there they are, | -你好啊 亲爱的 -他们来了 |
[15:40] | the power couple. | 强力妻妻 |
[15:41] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[15:43] | So when are you two getting married? | 你们俩什么时候才结婚 |
[15:44] | Mom, no! | 妈 别这样 |
[15:46] | Why? There’s no supreme court excuse anymore. | 为什么 最高法院的借口已经行不通了 |
[15:51] | Have you talked to your uncle? | 你和你叔叔谈了吗 |
[15:53] | Who, Jax? Mm. No. | 谁啊 贾克斯吗 没有 |
[15:54] | He didn’t talk to you about the fund? | 他没和你说基金的事吗 |
[15:57] | No, why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[15:59] | Nothing, just you two are so close. | 没事 只是你们两个太亲近了 |
[16:00] | If he calls you and asks you to talk to anyone, | 如果他给你打电话 让你和别人谈话 |
[16:02] | call me first, okay? | 先给我打个电话 好吗 |
[16:05] | What’s going on, dad? | 发生什么事了 爸爸 |
[16:07] | Nothing, you know Jax, he tends to talk kind of wild. | 没事 你了解贾克斯 他总是说话很狂 |
[16:10] | I don’t want to make everyone crazy. | 我不想把大家都搞疯 |
[16:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:12] | – Good night, honey. – Good night. | -晚安 甜心 -晚安 |
[16:16] | – This is so exciting. – Lucca! | -这真是太振奋了 -卢卡 |
[16:18] | Please give your name and occupation for the record, sir. | 请陈述你的姓名和职业 先生 |
[16:20] | Andrew Theroux. CPD, three years on duty. | 安德鲁·泰鲁 芝加哥警官 第三年在职 |
[16:23] | Is this you on the video, sir? | 视频上的这个人是你吗 先生 |
[16:24] | Yeah, but that’s not the whole thing. | 是的 但这不是全部的情况 |
[16:25] | You’ll get a chance to explain. What is that? | 等下会让你解释的 这是什么 |
[16:29] | My uniform. | 我的制服 |
[16:29] | No, that… | 不 我是说那个 |
[16:31] | There. | 那里 |
[16:33] | – My bodycam. – Your IP68. | -我的随身摄像机 -型号是IP68 |
[16:35] | It was given to all Cook County officers 3 years ago, | 三年前起 所有库克县警官都会佩戴 |
[16:38] | in order to prevent law suit exactly like this one. | 为了预防警官吃官司 比如这个案子 |
[16:40] | Is there a question here or it’s just a statement? | 你是提问还是在陈述事实 |
[16:42] | So, Officer Theroux | 泰鲁警官 |
[16:45] | where your bodycam video recording of this encounter? | 你的随身摄像机在拍摄现场时朝向哪里 |
[16:49] | It wasn’t turned on. | 摄像机没开 |
[16:50] | – I’m sorry what? – You’ve heard. | -不好意思 你说什么 -你听到了 |
[16:52] | In fact there were three of you there, | 事实上现场有你们三个人 |
[16:54] | and all 3 of your body cams were turned off. | 而你们三人的随身摄像机都没有开 |
[16:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:59] | Do you see that car in the background? | 你看见他们身后的那辆车了吗 |
[17:01] | My parents own one just like it. | 我爸妈也有一辆一模一样的 |
[17:03] | It’s not the car they were breaking into. | 这不是他们爆窃的车 |
[17:05] | I know, but, uh, well, do you see the perimeter light on? | 我知道 但你看到边灯是亮着的吗 |
[17:08] | That’s what happens when someone bumps it. | 如果有人与车发生碰撞它就会亮 |
[17:10] | It has four perimeter cameras, | 这车有四个车边摄像头 |
[17:13] | and they automatically record and save to its hard drive. | 它们会自动录像并存在硬盘中 |
[17:17] | You’re saying if we contact the owner of that car, | 你是说如果我们联系到那辆车的车主 |
[17:20] | they’ll have a video of this encounter? | 就能找到这个事件的录像了 |
[17:22] | It’s on its hard drive. They can’t erase it. | 就在硬盘上 它们没法被清除掉 |
[17:27] | Good work! | 干得漂亮 |
[17:30] | Zoe, ask the investigator to come up here. | 佐伊 要调查员过来一下 |
[17:41] | – Good job! – Thanks. | -干得漂亮 -谢谢 |
[17:42] | I like these daisies much better than the lilies. | 比起百合花 这些雏菊合我心意多了 |
[17:50] | Hey, what’s up? | 什么事 |
[17:54] | What? | 什么 |
[17:55] | They have a warrant. | 他们有搜查证 |
[17:57] | They’re searching our apartment. | 他们在搜查我们的公寓 |
[17:59] | They’re asking if we have a joint bank account. | 他们问我们有没有银行联合账户 |
[18:01] | – What? Why? – I don’t know. | -什么 为什么 -不知道 |
[18:03] | They’ve impounded our computers | 他们扣留了我们的电脑 |
[18:04] | and they’re looking for documents on your parents’ business. | 还在找你父母的商业文件 |
[18:07] | I think it’s about your dad. | 我觉得和你爸有关 |
[18:10] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[18:11] | Excuse me gentlemen, can you put that down please? | 不好意思先生们 能把那个放下吗 |
[18:13] | Ma’am, I need you to get out of your phone. | 女士 请不要打电话 |
[18:16] | I’m an Assistant State’s Attorney, sir. | 我是助理州检察官 警官 |
[18:18] | I have the right to use my cell phone. | 我有权利使用我的手机 |
[18:20] | We’ll discuss your right after you hang up your phone. | 先挂断电话我们再来探讨你的权利 |
[18:25] | Maia, I have to call you back. | 玛娅 我稍后打给你 |
[18:31] | 拨打 爸爸 | |
[18:38] | Dad, the FBI are searching my apartment. | 爸 联调局在搜查我的公寓 |
[18:41] | They say it’s about you. What’s going on? | 他们说是跟你有关 发生什么了 |
[18:44] | We couldn’t hold him down, | 我们无法把他按在地上 |
[18:45] | He was definetly hopped-up on something. There’s no way… | 他肯定磕了药 否则不可能… |
[18:47] | So, you’re saying Mr. Kendall was high on PCP? | 你是说肯德尔先生当时磕了迷幻药 |
[18:50] | Yes. He was crazed, | 是的 他完全疯了 |
[18:51] | – grabbing for our guns. – How could you… | -想夺我们的枪 -你怎么能… |
[18:53] | Your accountant is on the line. | 你的会计师打来了 |
[18:55] | Tell him I’ll call him back. | 告诉他我稍后回电 |
[18:56] | He says it’s important. | 他说这事很重要 |
[18:57] | …are trained to recognize. | 我们培训过如何分辨 |
[18:59] | When we saw how he was acting… | 我们看见了他的行为… |
[19:14] | Dad! | 爸 |
[19:15] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[19:17] | Go see your mom. It’s okay. | 去看看你妈 没事的 |
[19:19] | – Oh, dad. – Sweetheart, listen to me. | -爸 -亲爱的 听我说 |
[19:20] | Everything’s gonna be fine, I promise. | 一切都会没事的 我保证 |
[19:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:23] | I love you. I didn’t do it, Maia. | 我爱你 我没有干 玛娅 |
[19:25] | I know, I know! | 我知道 我知道 |
[19:32] | Glenn, what’s going on? Is it the house? | 格伦 发生什么了 是房子的事吗 |
[19:36] | No, what? | 没有 怎么了 |
[19:39] | When? | 什么时候 |
[19:40] | I don’t understand, I just… | 我不理解 我刚才… |
[19:44] | Many on Wall Street are asking, | 很多金融人士在问 |
[19:46] | Is Henry Rindell the new Madoff? | 亨利·林德尔是新麦道夫吗 |
[19:49] | Earlier today, the FBI shuttered | 今日早些时候 联调局关闭了 |
[19:50] | the invitation-only investment fund, | 这个只有受邀才能加入的投资基金 |
[19:52] | calling it a multibillion-dollar Ponzi scheme, | 称其为涉及数十亿美元的庞氏骗局 |
[19:55] | whose collapse has decimated the accounts | 该基金的倒闭会使我国 |
[19:57] | of many of the nation’s liberal elites. | 许多自由派精英的账户大幅缩水 |
[19:59] | Glenn, what about my… | 格伦 那我的… |
[20:00] | my retirement money? | 我的退休金呢 |
[20:02] | …range from $2 to $5 million. | 从200万到500万美元 |
[20:05] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[21:23] | This makes the operation seem profitable and legitimate | 这使得这次行动看起来有利且合法 |
[21:26] | even though no actual profit is being made. | 虽然并不是实体上的盈利 |
[21:29] | – You’ve been working out. – Yeah. | -你有一直在健身 -是啊 |
[21:32] | With someone not me. | 和其他人一起 |
[21:33] | You were busy. | 你很忙 |
[21:35] | …with $8.3 billion in assets, | 涉及83亿资产 |
[21:37] | it’ll be the fourth largest Ponzi scheme in America… | 这将是美国历史上第四大庞氏骗局 |
[21:40] | I know her. | 我认识她 |
[21:42] | Who, her? | 谁 她吗 |
[21:44] | I hope you didn’t have any money wrapped up with them. | 希望你的钱没有被卷进去 |
[21:46] | My aunt did. | 我姑妈的有 |
[21:50] | God, I’d sure hate to be her right now. | 天啊 现在她可难做人了 |
[21:53] | Talk about the most hated person in America. | 说到美国人最恨的人 |
[21:55] | …Ponzi schemes are run by a central operator, | 庞氏骗局是由一名中心操盘手操控 |
[21:57] | who uses the money from new incoming investors | 他利用新投资者投进来的钱 |
[22:00] | to pay off the promised returns to older ones… | 去支付给给上一批投资人作为承诺的回报 |
[22:02] | Shuddered at the invitation of the investment fund, | 一想到这个投资基金的邀请我就不寒而栗 |
[22:05] | calling it a multibillion-dollar Ponzi scheme… | 这个数十亿美元的庞氏骗局… |
[22:08] | Lenore? | 丽诺 |
[22:09] | Rupert? | 鲁珀特 |
[22:10] | Did you see him? | 你见过他了吗 |
[22:11] | Yes, yes, yes. | 见过了 |
[22:13] | Henry is fine. | 亨利没事 |
[22:14] | Good, good. | 太好了 太好了 |
[22:15] | Hey, Maia, Amy. I’m glad you’re both here. | 玛娅 艾米 幸好你俩都在 |
[22:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[22:18] | Your dad needs your help. | 你的父亲需要你的帮助 |
[22:19] | Your uncle Jax made a deal with the Feds. | 你叔叔贾克斯刚和联调局的人达成协议 |
[22:21] | Oh, my god, he’s a monster. What’s he saying? | 天哪 他太可怕了 他说了什么 |
[22:23] | That Henry created the ponzi scheme. | 说亨利制造了这起庞氏骗局 |
[22:26] | Jax claims he had nothing to do it with it. | 贾克斯声称自己与其毫无瓜葛 |
[22:27] | He was just a fig leaf for Henry’s scam. | 只不过是亨利骗局的遮羞布 |
[22:30] | That is insane. That doesn’t even make sense. | 荒谬至极 那怎么可能 |
[22:32] | Jax traded stocks. | 明明贾克斯负责股票买卖 |
[22:34] | We were just the ambassadors. | 我们只不过是为他宣传 |
[22:36] | That’s why it’s important that we all agree | 所以当务之急就是 |
[22:38] | on our understanding here. | 我们达成共识 |
[22:40] | Starting with you two… Maia? | 先从你俩开始… 玛娅 |
[22:46] | Maia? | 玛娅 |
[22:48] | – Yeah. – We need your help. | -在 -我们需要你的帮助 |
[22:49] | You were on the board of the foundation? | 你也是基金会董事会的成员吗 |
[22:51] | Oh, my God, is he saying that the foundation is part of this? | 天哪 他是说基金会也牵扯其中吗 |
[22:53] | No. He’s saying the money was parked there | 不 他说之前为了躲避审查 |
[22:54] | to hide it during audits. | 才把钱暂时放在那儿 |
[22:56] | So, Maia, there are signatures on each one of the money transfers. | 所以玛娅 需要所有成员签字才能将钱转移 |
[22:59] | I need you to take a look at them. | 你得看一下文件 |
[23:00] | Actually, we should go. | 我们该走了 |
[23:02] | What? No, no. Why? | 什么 不行 为什么 |
[23:04] | We shouldn’t be here for this. Let’s go. | 我们不该牵扯进来 走吧 |
[23:06] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[23:06] | I just need Maia to initial these documents. | 我只是让玛娅在文件上签字罢了 |
[23:08] | Rupert. You’re Henry and Lenore’s lawyer, | 鲁珀特 你是亨利和丽诺的律师 |
[23:11] | not Maia’s. | 不是玛娅的 |
[23:12] | – Well, I’m the family lawyer. – That’s not true. | -我是他们的家庭律师 -不是 |
[23:14] | Why are you arguing with him? | 你和他争什么 |
[23:16] | It is true. Maia. | 事实如此 玛娅 |
[23:19] | Dad needs your help. | 你爸需要你的帮助 |
[23:21] | Dad’s in trouble. | 他正麻烦缠身 |
[23:21] | Maia, just look at these documents. | 玛娅 在这些文件上签字吧 |
[23:28] | Rupert, do we have attorney-client privilege? | 鲁伯特 你我有律师与当事人的保密协定吗 |
[23:32] | Well, no, but we’re covered by your mom’s privilege. | 没有 但我们受我与你母亲的保密协议保护 |
[23:35] | Do we have attorney-client privilege? | 你我有律师与当事人的保密协定吗 |
[23:39] | N-no, but… | 没有 但是… |
[23:40] | You’re not my lawyer, then. | 那你就不是我的律师 |
[23:48] | Mom, I love you. | 妈 我爱你 |
[23:51] | – Dad didn’t do this. – I know. I know. | -不是你爸做的 -我知道 我知道 |
[23:57] | This will kill him. | 这会要他的命 |
[24:00] | We won’t let it. | 我们不答应 |
[24:10] | God, what does this mean? Um… | 天哪 知道这意味着什么吗 |
[24:13] | It means I basically lost half my life. | 意味着我基本失去了半辈子的积蓄 |
[24:15] | I don’t have a retirement. | 我无法退休 |
[24:17] | My wife and I will have to work until we drop dead. | 我和妻子必须工作到死 |
[24:20] | They should go to jail, every single one of ’em. | 他们都该进监狱 每一个人 |
[24:22] | Even the daughter. She had to know, too. | 就连他们的女儿也是 她肯定知情 |
[24:24] | I-I just worked 20 years for no reason. | 我白白工作了二十年 |
[24:28] | My husband and I will lose our house, | 我和丈夫会失去我们的房子 |
[24:30] | our cars, everything. | 车子 所有一切 |
[24:32] | Our kids will have nothing. | 我们的孩子也将一无所有 |
[24:34] | We’ve lost everything that we’ve worked for. Almost everyone… | 我们失去了奋斗得来的一切 几乎所有人 |
[24:37] | That was hard. | 要说出来太难了 |
[24:39] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[24:42] | It’s a nightmare. | 这是噩梦 |
[24:46] | You’re gonna need a lawyer. | 你需要一个律师 |
[24:49] | Diane? | 戴安 |
[24:52] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[24:53] | Are you hearing this? | 你在听我说吗 |
[24:56] | It’s all gone? | 全都没了 |
[24:57] | Well, the Rindells have $13.8 million on hand, | 林德尔家族现在手头只有1380万 |
[25:01] | and that’s from an initial investment of $8 billion. | 而初始投资金有80亿 |
[25:05] | They never invested a cent? | 他们一分钱都没投资吗 |
[25:07] | Not after 2008. | 2008年之后就没有了 |
[25:08] | The housing bubble. There was a shortfall, | 房地产泡沫曾使资金出现短缺 |
[25:10] | and they made it up with money from new investors. | 他们用新投资者的钱填补了空缺 |
[25:12] | But I steered people to them. | 我还介绍了客户给他们 |
[25:14] | The women’s fund, all their money. | 女性基金会 她们所有的钱 |
[25:16] | I even told Emily’s list to put their 401k there. | 我甚至让艾米丽的客户把养老金都了投进去 |
[25:19] | I know there’s a lot for you to process, Diane, | 我知道你有很多伤脑筋的事 戴安 |
[25:20] | but we need to think about a few things | 但有些事我们得先考虑 |
[25:23] | and act fast. | 并且动作要快 |
[25:24] | – The escrow? – Yes. | -第三方托管的事吗 -没错 |
[25:27] | There will be a penalty, | 尽管会有惩罚 |
[25:28] | but we must get out of it now. | 但我们必须马上抽身 |
[25:36] | Yes. | 的确 |
[25:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:40] | And you need to delay your retirement. | 你还需要推迟退休 |
[25:42] | The government might freeze your account | 政府可能冻结你的账户 |
[25:43] | and put you on a living-wage budget. | 把你列入最低生活工资名单 |
[25:45] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[25:47] | Well, they can claw back past earnings | 他们要设法将过去的收益追回 |
[25:48] | and distribute them among all the victims. | 再分配给所有的受害者 |
[25:50] | That’s what they did with Madoff. | 麦道夫事件时他们就是这么处理的 |
[25:51] | But my personal account– that is my money, isn’t it? | 可我的个人账户 那是我自己的钱啊 |
[25:55] | No, not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[25:56] | They’ll allow you to keep | 他们会允许你保留 |
[25:57] | a subsistence-level amount of cash, | 能维持最低生活水平的现金 |
[25:59] | but they might freeze the rest. | 但可能会冻结剩余的 |
[26:04] | So am I broke? | 所以我破产了吗 |
[26:08] | Well, I don’t like to talk that way, | 我不太喜欢这个说法 |
[26:10] | but you can’t live the way you’ve been living | 但你一直以来享有的生活 |
[26:13] | for more than a few months. | 持续不了几个月了 |
[26:14] | You’ll need to keep your job. | 你得保住你的工作 |
[26:16] | Or maybe sublet this apartment. | 或者把你的公寓转租出去 |
[26:24] | Is there a reason you and your husband | 你和你丈夫还没办离婚 |
[26:26] | are delaying your divorce? | 是有什么原因吗 |
[26:28] | What? | 什么 |
[26:29] | You and your husband are separated, right? | 你和你丈夫不是分居了吗 |
[26:32] | – Yes. – Well, if your separation is permanent, | -没错 -如果是永久分居 |
[26:34] | then you really should consider | 你们就应该认真考虑一下 |
[26:36] | memorializing with the divorce, | 是否该完成离婚手续了 |
[26:38] | otherwise, his accounts could be frozen, too. | 不然他的账户也有可能被冻结 |
[26:42] | This is a nightmare. | 这真是太可怕了 |
[26:43] | Again, you need to act first. | 再说一遍 你得先下手为强 |
[26:47] | And the first thing is to delay your retirement. | 你要做的第一件事就是延后你的退休计划 |
[27:07] | This is not just about my financial situation. | 这不单是因为我的财政状况 |
[27:11] | I’m also afraid I would miss practicing the law. | 也因为我怕自己会想念当律师的日子 |
[27:14] | I was in the midst of the Kendall deposition, | 我当时正在给肯德尔案取证 |
[27:16] | And I thought, uh, my god, | 心里突然想 天哪 |
[27:19] | I love this– this is what I do. | 我爱这一行 我就是干这一行的 |
[27:21] | So what do you propose? | 所以你有什么提议 |
[27:23] | That I not leave. That I close the case, | 我不退休了 等结案之后 |
[27:25] | and, um, that I stay on. | 我继续留在这里 |
[27:28] | In what position? | 什么职位 |
[27:32] | This position. My-my current position. | 这个职位 我现在的职位 |
[27:35] | You signed your exit agreement. | 你已经签了离职协议了 |
[27:38] | Well, yes, but I would suggest we rip that up for the moment. | 是的 但我们可以先不理那一点书面协议 |
[27:41] | Unfortunately, I don’t think that works for us. | 只可惜 我们应该没法接受 |
[27:46] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[27:47] | Well, we’re kind of top-heavy, like you said. | 如你所说 我们的管理层有点太臃肿了 |
[27:51] | We already reorganized around your leaving. | 我们已经根据你的离职重新做出调整 |
[27:58] | This is my firm. | 这是我的律所啊 |
[27:59] | No, it was your firm. | 不 这曾是你的律所 |
[28:01] | Look, if you want to stay on as an emeritus, | 是这样的 如果你想退休后保留职称 |
[28:03] | we can discuss that. | 我们可以好好商量 |
[28:05] | And lose my equity? | 然后放弃我的股权吗 |
[28:11] | What is to keep me from taking my clients out the door with me? | 你们不怕我带着客户离开这里吗 |
[28:16] | Where would you take them? | 你能把客人带到哪里去 |
[28:23] | I just brought Cook County and their 32 million a year to you. | 我刚帮你们签下库克县这个一年3200万的大客户 |
[28:26] | Let’s see how you feel when you lose them. | 等客户走了 我看你们有什么反应 |
[28:36] | You are her, aren’t you? | 你就是那个女人 对不对 |
[28:39] | No. | 不是 |
[28:40] | You’re a Rindell. | 你是林德尔家族的 |
[28:41] | I lost my retirement because of you. | 你们害得我的退休金全没了 |
[28:43] | Excuse me, I have to… | 抱歉 我要… |
[28:44] | I know where you work, you stupid bitch! | 我知道你在哪里上班 蠢婊子 |
[28:46] | You think this is over? | 你以为这事结束了吗 |
[28:47] | – Ms. Rindell. – I have nothing to do with… | -林德尔女士 -我和那件事无关… |
[28:49] | No, I’m Yesha Mancini. | 不 我叫耶什·曼奇尼 |
[28:51] | I’m your lawyer. | 我是你的律师 |
[28:54] | Good morning, Lockhart, Deckler… | 你好 这里是洛哈特&德克尔… |
[28:56] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[28:58] | Does that matter? | 这很重要吗 |
[29:00] | It can. | 有时挺重要的 |
[29:02] | 25 Twenty-five. | |
[29:04] | – And you’ve been a lawyer for? – Six months. | -你当多久律师了 -6个月 |
[29:07] | Three months longer than me. | 比我多3个月 |
[29:11] | Uh, you contacted my firm asking for a lawyer. | 你联系了我们律所 说想雇一名律师 |
[29:13] | No, my girlfriend did. | 不 那是我女友打的电话 |
[29:15] | Your girlfriend contacted my firm asking for a lawyer. | 你女朋友想在我们律所请一名律师 |
[29:17] | Everyone else was busy, so… | 大家都很忙 所以… |
[29:19] | tag…I’m it. | 我来了 |
[29:24] | I think we need to talk about a few things… | 我想我们该谈一些… |
[29:27] | I got to get back. | 我得回去上班了 |
[29:29] | Uh, when the Feds call you in for an interview… | 等联调局找你去录口供的时候 |
[29:31] | and they will…call me. | 他们肯定会的 记得打给我 |
[29:33] | Here’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[29:35] | Actually, it’s my firm’s card. | 其实这是我们律所的名片 |
[29:37] | I just scratched out my boss’ name. That’s mine right there. | 我把我老板的名字换成我的了 |
[29:37] | 阿姆斯特朗&海耶斯&拉加德律所 耶什·曼奇尼律师 | |
[29:40] | Doesn’t really instill confidence. | 这可没给我多少信心啊 |
[29:43] | I’ll have cards made up for next time. | 下次会给你我自己的名片 |
[29:50] | So, um, I was thinking about what you said at the party. | 我仔细考虑了你之前在派对上说的话 |
[29:54] | That you would have partners | 你说为了给我腾出位子 |
[29:55] | thrown out the door to make room for me. | 会踢走一部分合伙人 |
[29:57] | Now, you’re looking for an emeritus position? | 你是想当荣誉合伙人吗 |
[30:01] | Uh, no, a partnership. | 不 是合伙人 |
[30:05] | I mean, I’m not… | 我是说 我没… |
[30:07] | looking for my name on the door, but… | 想着让律所门口挂着我的名字 但… |
[30:10] | Well, let me talk to my partners. | 我还是先和合伙人商量看看吧 |
[30:15] | So I was thinking about what you said at my party, | 我仔细想了想你那天在我的派对上说的话 |
[30:19] | And I realized– why am I leaving the law? | 我突然想到 为什么不继续当律师呢 |
[30:22] | We’re not done breaking the glass ceiling. | 我们还没打破天花板效应呢 |
[30:25] | – You’re not retiring? – No. | -你不退休了吗 -不退了 |
[30:28] | But I am leaving my old firm. | 但我确实要离开现在的律所了 |
[30:32] | I was, um, hoping to join you. | 我希望能加入你们 |
[30:40] | What’s going on, Renee? | 发生什么了 蕾妮 |
[30:41] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:42] | I’ve been to three firms today. | 我今天都和三家律所谈过了 |
[30:44] | A month ago, they would’ve been climbing all over themselves. | 要是在一个月前 他们早就高兴坏了 |
[30:46] | Uh… It’s a tough time, Diane. | 现在时机不是很好 戴安 |
[30:47] | No, it’s not. That’s bullshit. | 不是那样的 你在瞎说屁话 |
[30:51] | Do you want a civil conversation? | 你说话能文明点吗 |
[30:52] | I want an honest conversation with a friend. | 我希望朋友间说话能坦诚点 |
[30:56] | Diane, you’re not a spring chicken. | 戴安 你也老大不小了 |
[30:58] | Oh, so it’s ageism, with my book of clients? | 所以因为我年纪大了 那么多客户都不要了 |
[31:00] | Call them, Diane. | 那你就联系他们 戴安 |
[31:02] | How many will actually go with you? | 看看有多少客户肯跟你走 |
[31:05] | How many lost money with the Rindells? | 看看有多少人因为林德尔一家亏了钱 |
[31:07] | I’m not the Rindells. | 又不是我骗了他们的钱 |
[31:09] | You referred them to people. | 是你把他们介绍给大家的 |
[31:12] | The Chicago Women’s Fund? | 芝加哥女性基金会 |
[31:13] | It’s out $82 million. | 亏了整整8200万 |
[31:16] | They may have to close their doors. | 他们也许得关门大吉了 |
[31:22] | Just give it some time. | 就给自己点时间吧 |
[31:24] | It’s a bad time right now. You’re poison. | 现在时机不对 你当下就好比毒药 |
[31:27] | No firm will hire you. | 没有律所会雇佣你的 |
[31:30] | Just let it pass. | 就让这件事慢慢过去吧 |
[31:56] | You want a divorce? | 你想要离婚吗 |
[31:58] | Your accountant called. | 你的会计给我打过电话了 |
[32:02] | Without a divorce, Kurt, | 不离婚的话 库尔特 |
[32:03] | your finances will suffer from the same, uh… | 你的财产将会受到同样的 |
[32:07] | from the same… | 同样的 |
[32:09] | thing. | 处置 |
[32:11] | It’s about money, not about us. | 这事关财产 和我俩无关 |
[32:15] | What do you want? | 你希望怎样 |
[32:17] | No, this is… | 不 这事 |
[32:19] | this is in your lap. | 这事决定权在你 |
[32:22] | I didn’t leave you. | 我并没有离开你 |
[32:25] | Actually, you did. | 实际上 你就是这么做了 |
[32:26] | You slept with your student, so… | 你睡了你的学生 所以 |
[32:29] | Okay, my accountant said that | 好了 我的会计说 |
[32:32] | my bank account will be frozen. | 我的银行账户会被冻结 |
[32:35] | A divorce will, uh, save your account | 离婚会让你的账户免受牵连 |
[32:38] | and just memorialize what we’re doing now. | 也算是签字确认我们当前的生活状态 |
[32:42] | Which is? | 什么状态 |
[32:46] | Living apart. | 分居 |
[32:51] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[32:54] | I’m great. | 我好极了 |
[32:56] | I’m broke and out of a job, | 我现在破产而且失业 |
[32:57] | But, hey… | 但是 |
[33:00] | bad things happen to good people. | 不幸的事情就是会发生在好人身上 |
[33:04] | You’re out of a job? | 你失业了 |
[33:09] | Yes, I signed my exit agreement, and they… | 是的 我已经签了离职协议 而他们 |
[33:16] | …they won’t… | 他们不愿 |
[33:22] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[33:24] | This is my life, and it’s… | 这就是我的生活 而现在 |
[33:26] | it’s over. | 全完了 |
[33:27] | It’s gone. | 什么都没了 |
[33:29] | I’m losing my apartment. | 我将要失去我的公寓 |
[33:33] | I’m unemployable. How is that possible? | 我不宜被雇佣 这怎么可能 |
[33:36] | How is my life suddenly so fucking meaningless?! | 我的生活怎么就他妈一下子变得如此毫无意义 |
[33:39] | It isn’t. | 不是这样的 |
[33:42] | How can you work so hard every single day of your life | 一个人是怎样每一天都努力辛勤工作 |
[33:45] | and have nothing to show for it? | 到头来却没有任何东西去证明价值 |
[33:47] | Not a friend! | 甚至连一个朋友都没有 |
[33:48] | I’m a friend. | 我就是你朋友啊 |
[33:51] | Kurt? | 库尔特 |
[33:53] | I feel bad enough already. | 我已经感觉够糟糕了 |
[33:56] | I don’t want to be responsible | 我不想再承担 |
[33:57] | for your going broke. | 让你破产的责任了 |
[34:00] | Divorce me. | 和我离婚吧 |
[34:11] | Good morning, | 早上好 |
[34:12] | Lockhart, Deckler, Gussman, Lee, Lyman, | 这里是洛哈特&德克尔&古斯曼&李&莱曼& |
[34:14] | Gilbert-Lurie, Kagan, Tannebaum & Associates. | 吉尔伯特&卢瑞&卡根&坦纳鲍姆律所 |
[34:17] | Diane. I am so sorry. | 戴安 我真的很抱歉 |
[34:21] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:22] | That depends– will I get my money back? | 那要看情况了 我能拿回我的钱吗 |
[34:29] | I’m sorry, my lawyer’s directed me | 抱歉 我的律师叫我 |
[34:30] | not to answer that. | 不要回答这个问题 |
[34:32] | Then don’t ask me. | 那就别问我 |
[34:38] | We may have a little opening right here. | 我们现在或许找到了一个小突破口 |
[34:42] | Go for the jugular. | 去直击要害吧 |
[34:43] | Mr. Kendall, tell us which car in the parking lot | 肯德尔先生 告诉我们一下你想偷 |
[34:46] | – you were hoping to steal. – Objection. | -停车场里的哪辆车 -反对 |
[34:48] | It is a completely fair question. | 这是个完全合理的问题 |
[34:50] | Not in evidence. Not close to being in evidence. | 假设不在证据中的事实 完全没有证据支持 |
[34:52] | Can I ask my question, please? | 能让我把问题问完吗 |
[34:53] | Sure, I’m just preserving my objection for the record. | 当然 我只是把我的反对意见记录在案 |
[34:55] | Which car was it, Mr. Kendall? | 是哪辆车 肯德尔先生 |
[34:57] | Was it the sports car here? | 是图中那辆跑车吗 |
[34:59] | That’s the one they found with the window broken. | 就是警察们发现车窗被砸破的那辆车 |
[35:01] | Uh, I don’t-I don’t know. | 我不 我不知道 |
[35:05] | I-I don’t remember. | 我记不得了 |
[35:06] | You don’t remember which car you were there to steal? | 你不记得你当时是要偷哪辆车吗 |
[35:08] | Come on, Diane, | 拜托 戴安 |
[35:08] | Is this what you’re left with– | 这就是你仅有的本事了吗 |
[35:09] | badgering someone in a wheelchair? | 纠缠一个坐轮椅的人 |
[35:11] | Excuse me, | 抱歉 |
[35:12] | Objection as to badgering. | 对纠缠证人这一说法提出反对 |
[35:14] | I understand you’re not happy with your life, | 我知道你现在生活很不如意 |
[35:15] | But don’t take it out on our client. | 但别把火撒在我们当事人身上 |
[35:24] | Okay, we’re done here. | 好吧 今天到此为止 |
[35:34] | There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[35:35] | I want this firm to know she stole my money. | 我想让这整个律所知道是她偷走了我的钱财 |
[35:38] | My kids are not going to college | 我的孩子们不能去上大学了 |
[35:40] | because she stole my savings. | 就因为她偷走了我的积蓄 |
[35:43] | You can’t get away! I’m gonna sue you | 你是难逃法网的 我要为了我失去的每一分 |
[35:45] | for every single cent! | 血汗钱起诉你 |
[35:46] | Then do it! | 那就去起诉啊 |
[35:48] | But right now, fuck off! | 不过现在 给我滚 |
[36:10] | When they see you cry, | 当他们看到你哭泣 |
[36:12] | it makes them happy. | 就会让他们很开心 |
[36:15] | So get it out of your system here. | 所以在这里把委屈都发泄出来 |
[36:22] | You’re on the other side. | 你是对方律师 |
[36:26] | I had a friend. | 我曾有个朋友 |
[36:28] | Went through the same thing. | 经历了同样的遭遇 |
[36:30] | Said it was hell for a few months. | 说过了几个月地狱般的生活 |
[36:39] | Harden yourself. | 坚强起来 |
[36:41] | Ignore what people say. | 不要理会别人怎么说 |
[36:44] | Keep your head down and keep working. | 埋头好好工作 |
[36:47] | You’re a new associate? | 你是刚入行的律师对吗 |
[36:49] | Work is your friend. | 工作是你的好朋友 |
[36:51] | Don’t watch TV, don’t look at the internet. | 不要看电视 不要上网 |
[36:55] | Do you have a book? | 看书吗 |
[36:57] | Then read it. | 那就看书 |
[36:59] | Keep it with you at all times. | 随身带着 |
[37:01] | Don’t give them the satisfaction | 不要有眼神交流 |
[37:04] | of making eye contact. | 满足他们的猎奇心 |
[37:10] | It’s hard. | 是很难 |
[37:12] | But it ends. | 但总会过去 |
[37:20] | That’s the video, Mrs. Lockhart. | 这是录像视频 洛哈特女士 |
[37:23] | Excuse me? | 说什么 |
[37:24] | The car video. The one you asked for. | 汽车上的录像视频 你要找的 |
[37:28] | Oh, right. | 对了 |
[37:31] | Oh, and, uh, Mr. Boseman is here to see you. | 博斯曼先生来见你 |
[37:36] | He… what? | 他…什么 |
[37:37] | Did we have a negotiation? | 我们有约吗 |
[37:39] | No. | 没有 |
[37:43] | Okay, give me a minute. | 好 给我点时间 |
[38:12] | Adrian. | 阿德里安 |
[38:13] | I didn’t know we had a meeting. | 我不记得我们有约 |
[38:15] | No, no, we didn’t. | 不 没有 |
[38:17] | Uh, we’re not. | 也不算正式会议 |
[38:21] | I’m here to chat. | 我是来聊天的 |
[38:26] | How you doing, Diane? | 你还好吗 戴安 |
[38:29] | Come on, sympathy doesn’t suit you, Adrian. | 拜托 表同情这种事不像你 阿德里安 |
[38:31] | What do you need? | 有何需要 |
[38:32] | You. | 你 |
[38:35] | Me? | 我 |
[38:39] | I… | 我 |
[38:41] | want you to join our firm. | 想要你加入我们律所 |
[38:48] | You’re broke, Diane. | 你破产了 戴安 |
[38:50] | You’re looking for a place to land… | 正在找新东家 |
[38:52] | And nobody wants you | 然而因为林德尔丑闻 |
[38:53] | ’cause of this Rindell scandal. | 没人想要你 |
[38:56] | I’m tired, Adrian. I want to go home. | 我累了 阿德里安 我想回家 |
[38:58] | You know, we’re in the midst of expanding. | 我们律所正在扩张 |
[39:00] | You could be… our diversity hire. | 你可以算是满足员工多元化的聘用 |
[39:10] | Well, if this is about the case, | 如果你是说这件案子 |
[39:12] | it doesn’t make any difference. | 并不能改变什么 |
[39:14] | I mean, even if I joined you, I can’t use what I know. | 即使我加入你 我知道什么也不能说 |
[39:17] | It’s not about this case. | 跟这件案子无关 |
[39:21] | It’s about the next one and the next one | 重要的是下一个 再下一个 |
[39:23] | and the next one and the next one. | 再下一个案子 |
[39:28] | Diane… | 戴安 |
[39:32] | We don’t want you to beat us. | 我们不想你打败我们 |
[39:35] | I would much rather you help us beat them. | 我更想让你帮我们打败他们 |
[39:45] | I’d be a partner? | 我会以合伙人的身份加入 |
[39:46] | Yes, and you’d be back on the right side of things. | 是 且你将再次支持正义 |
[39:56] | Why aren’t you afraid of the Rindell scandal? | 你怎么不怕林德尔丑闻 |
[39:59] | I’m poison. Haven’t you heard? | 我有毒 你没听说吗 |
[40:02] | Yeah, here’s the thing, Diane. | 主要的是 戴安 |
[40:05] | The Rindells ran an… | 林德尔家族的投资基金 |
[40:07] | invitation-only investment fund, and you know what? | 只邀请特定人群的加入 |
[40:13] | They never invited black folk. | 他们从没邀请过黑人 |
[40:19] | You got fucked here, Diane. | 你被耍了 戴安 |
[40:21] | And you know the best response? | 最好的回应是什么 |
[40:25] | You come with me, and you fuck ’em back. | 跟我走 反操他们一着 |
[40:35] | – Explain it to me… – Okay. | -给我解释一下 -好 |
[40:36] | – What did you do? – I… What did I… | -你干了什么 -我干了… |
[40:38] | I called an audible. It was an audible, Barbara. Ugh. | 我这是改变策略 这叫策略 芭芭拉 |
[40:41] | Don’t act like that’s a thing here. | 装得真事儿似的 |
[40:43] | – You made a decision by Fiat. – Mm-mm, no. | -你不商量就做了决定 -不 |
[40:45] | – You didn’t care what the rest of the partners thought. – No! | -毫不在乎其他合伙人的想法 -不 |
[40:47] | I saw an opportunity. | 我看到了机会 |
[40:49] | – And I thought it was an opportunity that… – What opportunity? | -我认为这个机会… -什么机会 |
[40:51] | – …we would all appreciate. – What opportunity? | -我们都会感激 -什么机会 |
[40:53] | Diane Lockhart’s firm will be representing Cook county | 从此以后每次警察施暴案 |
[40:55] | on every single one of their police brutality cases | 戴安·洛哈特的律所都将代表 |
[40:58] | from here until eternity! | 库克县 |
[41:00] | Now, at the very least, | 现在至少 |
[41:01] | we just stole away their strongest attorney. | 我们挖走他们最强的律师 |
[41:03] | At the most, she helps us with strategy. | 她可以帮我们制定策略 |
[41:05] | She can’t tell us anything. | 她什么都不能透露 |
[41:07] | Not on this case she can’t, | 这件案子不能透露 |
[41:08] | but on every other case going forward she can. | 但以后的其它案子就可以了 |
[41:13] | Barbara, | 芭芭拉 |
[41:14] | are you worried about losing the firm’s culture or something? | 你担心失去我们的律所文化吗 |
[41:17] | If that’s what you’re worried about | 如果这是你担心的 |
[41:18] | – …we can make sure… – Adrian, stop. | -可以确保… -阿德里安 打住 |
[41:21] | You want to know what I’m worried about? | 你想知道我的担心吗 |
[41:23] | – Yeah, yes, I do. – Every rumor I hear… | -是的 -我听到的流言 |
[41:25] | about Lockhart is that she doesn’t know her place. | 都说洛哈特不守本分 |
[41:28] | She’s not gonna be happy until she’s in the inner circle. | 如果她不打入律所内部 就不会甘心 |
[41:31] | You’re describing yourself, Barbara. | 这是在说你自己 芭芭拉 |
[41:33] | You’re describing me. | 这也是在说我 |
[41:35] | We’re ambitious people, and we need people like that… | 我们有野心 需要这种人的加入 |
[41:37] | – …around to grow this company. – Lucca. | -律所才能扩张 -卢卡 |
[41:39] | Yes, but we don’t want people who are only happy | 没错 但我们不需要 |
[41:42] | when they’re giving orders. | 只想下命令的人 |
[41:44] | Lucca, you worked with Diane Lockhart. | 卢卡 你与戴安·洛哈特共事过 |
[41:47] | Yeah, for a year. | 是的 共事一年 |
[41:48] | This is not helpful, Barbara. | 这么问毫无益处 芭芭拉 |
[41:49] | Did you like working with her? | 你喜欢与她共事吗 |
[41:51] | I don’t think it mattered. | 那不重要 |
[41:52] | She was a partner; I was an associate. | 她是合伙人 我只是律师 |
[41:53] | Yes, and if she came here, it would be the same thing. | 是 如果她来这 一样如此 |
[41:56] | Would you like that here? | 你觉得如何 |
[41:57] | Oh, God, Jesus. God, help me. | 老天爷 帮帮我吧 |
[41:59] | Since when is that the criteria here? | 这何时变成这儿的标准了 |
[42:00] | Lucca? | 卢卡 |
[42:02] | Should we bring in Diane as a partner? | 是否该让戴安加入成为合伙人 |
[42:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[42:14] | She’s a good lawyer. | 因为她是个能干的律师 |
[42:15] | She’s passionate, idealistic and cunning. | 热忱 心怀大道又经验老道 |
[42:22] | Anything else? | 还需要我什么事情吗 |
[42:24] | No. | 没有了 |
[42:25] | She would be an asset. | 她会是律所不可多得之宝 |
[42:31] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[42:38] | Well… | 这样嘛 |
[42:41] | …that went in a different direction than I thought. | 和我预料的发展方向相反呢 |
[42:48] | She can’t be a name partner. | 不能让她当冠名合伙人 |
[42:50] | I didn’t offer her that. | 我没说让她当冠名合伙人 |
[42:51] | Junior partner is fine. | 初级合伙人即可 |
[42:53] | With an equal equity draw. | 还有与初级合伙人相匹配的股权 |
[43:00] | Don’t you ever call an audible again. | 别再擅自改变策略了 |
[43:04] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[43:08] | Oh, my God, they’re saying | 天啊 他们说手上 |
[43:09] | they have a sex tape of us. | 有我们的性爱视频 |
[43:11] | “TMZ, Exclusive footage: | TMZ独家视频 |
[43:12] | Maia Rindell lesbian sex tape.” | 玛娅·林德尔女同性爱视频 |
[43:15] | Oh, God, don’t look at it. Just close it. | 别看了 关掉它 |
[43:16] | Oh, my God, it’s like waving a red flag at a bull. | 天 这简直就是激将法 |
[43:18] | Suddenly I’m a lesbian temptress? | 我瞬间就变成诱惑拉拉的狐狸精了 |
[43:20] | This isn’t even us. This person has a tattoo. | 这根本就不是我们 这人还有纹身 |
[43:22] | Okay, listen to me, you have to stay sane, okay? | 好了听我说 你要保持镇静 好吗 |
[43:25] | You have to ignore this stuff. | 你得无视掉这些东西 |
[43:30] | They’re obviously lying. All of ’em, right? | 明眼人都知道他们全都在撒谎 |
[43:33] | The whole family. | 他们整个家族都是 |
[43:38] | Are you leaving? | 你要走了 |
[43:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[43:41] | For where? | 去哪里 |
[43:42] | Another firm. | 另一家律所 |
[43:47] | I don’t want a divorce. | 我不想离婚 |
[43:48] | Maybe it’s smart, but I… I don’t want it. | 或许是明智之举 但是我 我并不想要 |
[43:51] | They’ll freeze your account. | 他们会冻结你的账户的 |
[43:53] | Let ’em. | 冻结就冻结吧 |
[43:54] | Kurt, you’re not a cowboy. | 库尔特 你不是一个牛仔啊 |
[43:56] | We don’t live in a world with cowboys. | 我们不是生活在牛仔随心所欲的世界里 |
[43:59] | I don’t want the door to close completely. | 我不想要一点挽回的余地都没有 |
[44:04] | It is closed between us. | 我们之间已经没有挽回的余地了 |
[44:08] | Then divorce me. | 那你去提离婚好了 |
[44:10] | But I won’t do it. | 反正我这边不会提的 |
[44:19] | My parents saw the tape. | 我父母看到了那个视频 |
[44:22] | They think it’s us having sex. | 他们认为是我们在做爱 |
[44:26] | Tell them it’s not. | 告诉他们不是真的 |
[44:30] | They don’t believe me. | 他们不相信我 |
[44:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[44:48] | I’m going to Reddick & Boseman. | 我要去雷迪克&博斯曼了 |
[44:50] | What? | 什么 |
[44:52] | I’m leaving here and going to Reddick & Boseman. | 我要离开这里跳去雷迪克&博斯曼了 |
[44:54] | Oh, the bunch of schvartzes? | 有一堆黑鬼的那个律所 |
[44:56] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[44:57] | Yes, I can. | 我当然可以 |
[44:58] | You give them proprietary information, | 你如果给他们机要信息 |
[45:00] | we’ll sue you. | 我们就告你 |
[45:01] | I don’t need to. | 我不需要这么做 |
[45:02] | Well, what about the police brutality case | 那么你一直在跟着的 |
[45:04] | You’ve been working on? | 警察虐待案怎么办 |
[45:05] | I’m handing it off to you. | 这个就交给你处理了 |
[45:07] | Oh, and you may want to look at this. | 还有你估计得看看这个 |
[45:09] | The police were unprovoked. | 警察们没有被挑衅哦 |
[45:11] | I could be wrong, | 我可能会有估算误差 |
[45:11] | but it looks like a $6 million payout to me. | 但看来你们要赔600万了 |
[45:15] | Anyway, good-bye. | 总之 再见了 |
[45:17] | It was fun. | 我在这里挺开心的 |
[45:21] | Want the door closed? | 要我关门吗 |
[45:26] | Could you please stand up? | 能请你站起来吗 |
[45:28] | Stand over there. | 站那儿去 |
[45:30] | Is there anything on this desk that is yours? | 桌上有任何你的东西吗 |
[45:32] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[46:07] | Oh, hey, I heard you got fired. | 对了 听说你被炒鱿鱼了 |
[46:10] | Too bad, I thought the flowers looked good. | 真可惜 之前我还觉得花儿挺漂亮的 |
[46:21] | Adrian, it’s Diane. | 阿德里安 我是戴安 |
[46:24] | In a few hours you’re gonna get a call from this firm | 几个小时内你将会接到来自这个律所的电话 |
[46:26] | Offering you a good deal on the Kendall brutality case. | 他们会就肯德尔受虐案提出一个漂亮的和解费 |
[46:31] | Yes, I don’t disagree. | 是的 我认可 |
[46:33] | I, um, I just want you to know, there’s an associate here | 我只是想让你知道 找到关键证据的 |
[46:36] | Who found the key piece of evidence | 是这儿的一个律师 |
[46:38] | that the case turned on, | 是整个案子的转折点 |
[46:40] | and she was just fired. | 然而她刚刚被炒了 |
[47:15] | You left this. | 你忘东西了 |
[47:18] | Give it to someone who needs it. | 给需要的人吧 |
[47:20] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[47:21] | No, you’re not. | 瞎说什么呢 |
[47:24] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[47:26] | Where? | 去哪里 |
[47:29] | Someplace. | 某个地方 |
[47:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[47:37] | Because it’s not over yet. | 因为还没完呢 |