时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:49] | We settled this. | 我们谈过了 |
[01:50] | Uh, expand or die. | 不扩张业务就会被淘汰 |
[01:51] | It’s not about settling… | 这不是谈不谈的问题… |
[01:53] | Hi, Maia. Thanks for coming in early. | 你好 玛娅 感谢你一早过来 |
[01:55] | Have you been waiting long? | 你等了很久吗 |
[01:56] | No. Am I being fired? | 没有 我被解雇了吗 |
[01:59] | Are you…? What? | 你被… 什么 |
[02:00] | Nothing. It’s just, um, | 没什么 只是 |
[02:02] | you’re both here at the same time. | 你们俩同时出现在这里 |
[02:04] | No. This is our twice yearly progress report on associates. | 不 是关于我们对律师的半年度进展报告 |
[02:09] | Phew. Well, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:10] | We’ve solicited notes and criticism from the partners, | 我们已经收到了合伙人的报告和评语 |
[02:13] | and it’s been pretty uniform. | 评价相当的一致 |
[02:15] | Everyone thinks you’re smart. | 所有人都觉得你很聪明 |
[02:17] | Okay. | 谢谢 |
[02:17] | And we all know you have been distracted | 我们都知道你家里发生的事 |
[02:20] | by the business with your family. | 难免会让你分心 |
[02:21] | Yes. I’m sorry. I’ve, | 没错 我很抱歉 |
[02:23] | I’ve tried not to let it get in the way… | 我已经尽量不让这事影响工作… |
[02:24] | But the report also points to a problematic area. | 但是 报告也指出了一个问题 |
[02:28] | Boldness. | 胆识 |
[02:30] | Yes. You need to assert yourself more. | 没错 你要更多地表达自己的观点 |
[02:32] | – Speak up. – I’m sorry. | -大胆说 -我很抱歉 |
[02:34] | – I want to… – Maia. | -我想… -玛娅 |
[02:36] | That is your third apology in 30 seconds. | 你在30秒内已经道了三次歉 |
[02:38] | Forget apologizing. | 别老想着道歉 |
[02:39] | Jump in. Don’t hesitate. | 投入其中 别犹豫不决 |
[02:41] | Look, choose a partner. | 听着 选个合伙人 |
[02:43] | Diane, Thomas. | 戴安 托马斯 |
[02:45] | And you follow them around all day. | 你一整天跟在他们身边 |
[02:47] | 24 hours. Learn from them. | 24小时 学学他们 |
[02:49] | You don’t take no for an answer. | 被拒绝了也不要放弃 |
[02:51] | Insist on following them around. Okay? | 坚持跟在他们身边 好吗 |
[02:54] | Okay, got it. | 好 知道了 |
[02:55] | All right. Go kick some ass. | 好了 准备大展拳脚吧 |
[02:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:02] | Do you think that worked? | 你觉得这有用吗 |
[03:04] | No. | 没用 |
[03:06] | Let’s give her two weeks. | 给她两周时间 |
[03:20] | Lucca. | 卢卡 |
[03:21] | Thank you for coming in early. | 感谢你一早过来 |
[03:22] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[03:24] | This is the bi-yearly review? | 这是半年度评估报告吗 |
[03:26] | – Yes. – How’d I do? | -没错 -我表现如何 |
[03:28] | You kicked ass. | 你很出色 |
[03:29] | You have the most billable hours on the floor. | 你在所有律师中计费工时最长 |
[03:31] | All of the partners praise your work. | 所有合伙人都大加赞赏你的工作 |
[03:34] | Lucca, we don’t want to lose you. | 卢卡 我们不想失去你 |
[03:36] | We’d like to move you to a bigger office | 我们准备给你间更大的办公室 |
[03:37] | and put you on the partner track. | 把你当合伙人的事提上日程 |
[03:40] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[03:42] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[03:47] | They hate me. | 他们讨厌我 |
[03:49] | No one hates you. | 没人讨厌你 |
[03:51] | Who? | 谁 |
[03:52] | The partners. | 合伙人们 |
[03:54] | My review. | 我的报告 |
[03:55] | Every associate gets a mediocre review. | 所有律师得到的评估报告都很一般 |
[03:58] | No, they don’t. | 不 才没有 |
[03:59] | What, did you? | 什么 你是吗 |
[04:01] | It was mixed. | 好坏兼收 |
[04:05] | Any word from the FBI? | 联调局那边有消息了吗 |
[04:07] | No, but my guess is they bury it. | 没有 但我猜他们放弃控诉了 |
[04:10] | You’re an afterthought in this scandal. | 你是这场丑闻的附带伤害 |
[04:12] | You’ll represent me if I’m indicted? | 如果我被起诉 你会当我律师吗 |
[04:13] | You will not be indicted. | 你不会被起诉的 |
[04:16] | Good to know. | 多谢告知 |
[04:18] | Come by for dinner tonight. | 今晚过来吃顿饭吧 |
[04:19] | – If I can. – Mmm. | -我尽量 -好 |
[04:23] | Gonna miss that so much. | 以后会怀念这声音的 |
[04:25] | Okay, first question: | 好 第一个问题 |
[04:26] | Which is most essential in a fixed surveillance? | 固定监控中最重要的一点是什么 |
[04:28] | Constant communication, long-term memory, | 不断的交流 长期记忆 |
[04:30] | patience or agility? | 耐心或是反应敏捷 |
[04:32] | Patience. Do you think they’d want two investigators here? | 耐心 你觉得他们会留两个调查员吗 |
[04:35] | Nope. | 不会 |
[04:36] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[04:37] | Money. | 资金问题 |
[04:38] | Do you want to retire? | 你想退休吗 |
[04:39] | Nope. | 不想 |
[04:40] | Then I’m coming after your job. | 那我要和你抢饭碗了 |
[04:42] | Bring it. | 放马过来吧 |
[04:45] | Diane Lockhart’s office, we’re here to serve. | 戴安·洛哈特办公室 很高兴为您服务 |
[04:49] | Yeah, hold on. | 好 稍等 |
[04:51] | Kurt McVeigh is on the other line. | 库尔特·麦克维的电话 |
[04:53] | I’ll have to call him back, my 10:00 is here. | 我晚点给他回电话 我10点的客户到了 |
[04:55] | – Would you show them in? – Sure. | -你能带他们进来吗 -当然 |
[04:57] | I’m thinking of becoming an investigator here. | 我想成为这里的调查员 |
[05:01] | What? | 什么 |
[05:02] | I’m thinking of becoming an investigator here. | 我想成为这里的调查员 |
[05:04] | Will you talk to Boseman? | 你能和博斯曼谈谈吗 |
[05:06] | Uh, no. | 不能 |
[05:07] | Uh, you talk to him, and then, I’ll follow up. | 你跟他谈 然后 我来跟进 |
[05:10] | My new client? | 我的新客户 |
[05:19] | Hi. Are you here for Diane? | 你好 你是来找戴安的吗 |
[05:21] | I’m Diane’s assistant, | 我是戴安的助理 |
[05:22] | but I also sometimes work as an investigator. | 但是有时我也当调查员 |
[05:24] | Would you like to come back? | 你想到里面去吗 |
[05:26] | Yes. | 会 |
[05:29] | Can I get you anything? | 你需要点什么吗 |
[05:31] | A garbage bag. | 一个垃圾袋 |
[05:33] | Actually, I was thinking more a glass of water. | 其实 我想的是给你倒杯水 |
[05:36] | Ms. Lockhart, your 10:00. | 洛哈特女士 你10点的客户 |
[05:39] | Mr. Stack. | 斯塔克先生 |
[05:40] | Yes, hi. | 没错 你好 |
[05:41] | How are you, Diane? | 你好吗 戴安 |
[05:42] | I’m well. | 我很好 |
[05:43] | I, um… Please, sit down. | 我… 请坐吧 |
[05:47] | Why, uh, didn’t you give your name? | 你怎么没留下你的姓名 |
[05:48] | Well, I was worried you wouldn’t want me as a client. | 我担心你不想让我当你的客户 |
[05:51] | I wanted to get a chance to argue my case. | 我想为我的案子争取个讨论的机会 |
[05:53] | That’s crazy. Why wouldn’t I want you as a client? | 不可思议 我怎么会不想让你当我客户呢 |
[05:57] | Oh. Bitcoin. | 比特币 |
[05:58] | I thought it was all a bit too “Disruptive economy” For you. | 我以为你会觉得那个对经济有破坏性 |
[06:01] | Well, maybe for Lockhart/Gardner, | 在洛克哈特&加德纳律所时或许是 |
[06:03] | but here, you’ll fit right in. | 但是在这里 没问题 |
[06:05] | So, what’s the case you want to argue? | 那么 来说说你的案子吧 |
[06:08] | I’m being set up. | 我被陷害了 |
[06:11] | For what? | 因为什么 |
[06:13] | Cyber terrorism. | 网络恐怖主义 |
[06:16] | Well, that’s certainly serious. | 这很严重 |
[06:17] | Here you go. | 拿好 |
[06:19] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:20] | Chicago is converting to a smart grid power infrastructure, | 芝加哥要将电力基础设施转换为智能电网 |
[06:24] | run on computers, | 由电脑运行 |
[06:25] | and during the switchover, the system is vulnerable to a malware attack, | 而在转换期间系统易受到病毒攻击 |
[06:29] | like Grizzly Steppe. | 就像灰熊草原那次一样 |
[06:31] | Okay. I understood about five of those words. | 好吧 我大概听懂了五个词 |
[06:34] | Grizzly Steppe was a Russian hack | 灰熊草原是指去年俄罗斯黑客 |
[06:35] | on the Vermont power grid last year. | 攻击佛蒙特州电网的行动 |
[06:38] | Don’t ask me how I know that. | 别问我是怎么知道的 |
[06:42] | This code is identical. | 这次的代码也一模一样 |
[06:46] | It’s been injected into ETB Energy | 它已经感染了能源技术部门 |
[06:48] | and will cause a Chicago blackout in nine hours. | 会在九小时内导致芝加哥停电 |
[06:52] | And why is it on your computer? | 它为什么在你电脑上 |
[06:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:55] | I encrypt everything. | 我给所有东西都加了密 |
[06:56] | I run all my net contacts through eight, ten servers. | 我通过八到十个服务器联网 |
[07:00] | Nothing viral ends up on my hard drive. | 没什么病毒能感染到我的硬盘 |
[07:02] | And yet, I woke up this morning, and there it was. | 但我今早刚醒来 这东西就在这儿了 |
[07:04] | Somebody put this code on my laptop, | 有人把这段代码放到了我笔记本上 |
[07:07] | and wants me to be arrested for cyber terrorism. | 想让我因网络恐怖主义而被逮捕 |
[07:11] | How much are your retainers? | 你的律师服务费是多少 |
[07:13] | Um, for clients? | 客户的吗 |
[07:14] | It depends. | 得看情况 |
[07:16] | Hold that? | 拿着它 |
[07:18] | How’s $90,000? | 九万美金如何 |
[07:26] | What is he, a drug dealer? | 他做什么的 贩毒的吗 |
[07:27] | No, it’s Bitcoin. | 不 他做比特币交易 |
[07:29] | It’s trading at $1,226. | 现在的交易价已经1226美金了 |
[07:32] | More than gold. | 比黄金还贵 |
[07:34] | And he wants us to do what? | 他想要我们做什么 |
[07:36] | This is the malware from his computer. | 这是他电脑上的病毒 |
[07:39] | He wants us to offer the feds a deal. | 他想让我们和联邦政府做个交易 |
[07:42] | He will defuse the malware from the power grid | 他会清理掉电网上的病毒 |
[07:44] | if they offer him immunity. | 前提是政府给他豁免权 |
[07:46] | And if they don’t? | 如果他们不愿意呢 |
[07:47] | Well, he wants us to keep his identity confidential, in case they don’t. | 如果这样的话他希望我们对他的身份保密 |
[07:52] | Well, we are ethically bound to tell the authorities about this. | 从道德上来讲我们必须把这事告诉当局 |
[07:55] | It’s a crime that will happen at 7:00 p.m. either way. | 这桩犯罪不管怎样都会在晚上七点发生 |
[07:58] | We need to talk to the DOJ. | 我们得和司法部聊聊 |
[08:01] | Who do we trust over there? | 那里有谁可以信任 |
[08:14] | Well, hello, Ms. Quinn. | 你好 奎因女士 |
[08:16] | Hello, Mr. Morrello. | 你好 莫雷洛先生 |
[08:18] | I’m having a meeting in here. | 我这里有会 |
[08:26] | It’s been a while. | 有段时间没联系了 |
[08:27] | You didn’t call. | 你没打电话给我 |
[08:29] | Oh, I didn’t think I was supposed to. | 我不觉得我应该打给你 |
[08:31] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[08:34] | After a breakup, it’s customary. | 分手后 约定俗成该这样 |
[08:37] | Was that a breakup? | 那算分手吗 |
[08:39] | Was it not? | 不算吗 |
[08:40] | I… don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:47] | I found this. | 我找到了这个 |
[08:48] | I think I wore it home one night. | 我想我有天晚上穿了它 |
[08:54] | Yeah, I’ve been looking for that. Thanks. | 我一直在找它 谢谢 |
[08:57] | You keep it. | 但你留着吧 |
[09:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:02] | So what do you need? | 你有什么事吗 |
[09:03] | Well. Hypothetically speaking, | 假设说 |
[09:06] | if we had a client who had knowledge of a crime being committed | 我们有个客户知晓某桩犯罪的发生时间 |
[09:11] | tonight, let’s say, | 比方说就是今晚 |
[09:13] | and he wanted to help you prevent that crime, | 他希望帮助你们阻止犯罪 |
[09:15] | might there be a deal to immunize him? | 是否有能让他免责的协议呢 |
[09:17] | Well, that would depend. | 这得看情况 |
[09:18] | Is he responsible for the crime? | 是他谋划了这次犯罪吗 |
[09:20] | No. | 不是 |
[09:22] | Okay, what is the crime? | 好吧 那是犯了什么罪 |
[09:23] | An attack on the power grid. | 针对电网的攻击 |
[09:25] | Cyber terrorism. | 网络恐怖主义 |
[09:31] | And how does your client know about it? | 你客户是如何知晓的 |
[09:34] | He found this on his computer. | 他在他电脑上发现了这个 |
[09:37] | Who’s the client? | 客户是谁 |
[09:38] | You understand I can’t tell you. | 你明知道我不能告诉你 |
[09:40] | He’s worried he’ll be prosecuted if you know. | 他担心你们知道后就会起诉他 |
[09:43] | But if you can make a deal… | 但如果你能和他达成协议 |
[09:47] | Okay. Can I take this? | 好吧 我能拿走这个吗 |
[09:59] | Come in. | 进来 |
[10:01] | None of us want to go to trial. | 我们都不想上法庭 |
[10:02] | But for us, it’s just about time and money. | 对我们而言时间和钱更重要 |
[10:05] | For you, it’s about a life sentence. | 对你而言则是不被判终生监禁 |
[10:08] | Important. | 这很重要 |
[10:10] | Look, I have another meeting. | 我还有另一个会 |
[10:12] | But here’s your bottom line: | 这是我们的底线 |
[10:14] | immediate surrender, 35 years. | 立即认罪 35年监禁 |
[10:16] | 35 years? | 35年吗 |
[10:17] | Are you kidding? What happened to ten? | 你在开玩笑吗 先前说的十年呢 |
[10:18] | Ten was in trade for Mr. Rindell’s testimony. | 十年是为了交换林德尔先生的证词 |
[10:21] | We can’t use it anymore. | 但那证词现在已经用不了了 |
[10:22] | This is bullshit. | 这都是扯淡 |
[10:23] | Think about it, Henry. | 考虑下吧 亨利 |
[10:25] | Madoff would’ve killed for 35 years. | 麦道夫会为了35年争得头破血流 |
[10:28] | This is an exploding deal. | 这协议有效期很短 |
[10:29] | 12 hours, and it’s gone. | 12小时后作废 |
[10:33] | Henry, Henry. Don’t panic. | 亨利 亨利 别慌 |
[10:35] | We can still talk them down, just let me do my work. | 我们还能讨价还价 让我好好做我的工作 |
[10:39] | It’s over, Rupert. | 都完了 鲁珀特 |
[10:40] | They can’t offer me a better deal. | 他们不可能提出更好的协议了 |
[10:42] | Not after the backlash over the ten years. | 社会强烈反对十年的认罪协议 不可能了 |
[10:44] | We still have options, don’t lose hope. | 我们还有选择 别灰心 |
[10:51] | Give me a minute, please. | 请给我点时间 |
[11:02] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[11:04] | You told me to call if it ever got to that point. | 你告诉我到那地步了就给你打电话 |
[11:06] | I think it just got to that point. | 我觉得刚到了 |
[11:10] | So who’s this hacker? | 这个黑客是谁 |
[11:13] | Lawyer’s been asked by the client not to say. | 律师被客户要求不能说 |
[11:15] | And who’s this lawyer? | 这个律师是谁 |
[11:17] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[11:19] | Just trying to get as many facts as I can. | 只是想尽多地了解下事实 |
[11:22] | Look, if we don’t want to make the deal, let’s not do it. | 如果我们不想做这协议就别做了 |
[11:25] | I have to think about it. | 我得想想 |
[11:27] | It’s supposed to hit the power grid tonight? | 它会在今晚攻击电网吗 |
[11:29] | Yes, around 7:00. | 对 大概七点 |
[11:31] | Okay. Tell her I’ll get back to her. | 好吧 告诉她我会回复的 |
[11:36] | “Her”? | 她 |
[11:38] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[11:39] | It’s just a guess. | 只是猜测 |
[11:46] | Doing great, guys. Doing great. | 真棒 伙计们 你们真会做事 |
[12:06] | Diane. | 戴安 |
[12:07] | Uh, do you have a second? | 你有空吗 |
[12:09] | Sure. | 有啊 |
[12:10] | Am I in danger here? | 我会有危险吗 |
[12:12] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:13] | My review. | 我的评估报告 |
[12:14] | There was concern I’m not bold enough. | 他们觉得我不够大胆 |
[12:17] | That’s just constructive criticism. | 那只是建设性的批评 |
[12:19] | Everyone’s getting it. | 每个人都会得到这样的评价 |
[12:21] | I spoke to Marissa, told… | 我跟梅丽莎谈的时候就说她… |
[12:23] | Oh, damn. | 糟糕 |
[12:24] | I’m sorry, Maia. I forgot something. | 对不起 玛娅 我忘了点事情 |
[12:26] | Marissa. I forgot Kurt called. | 梅丽莎 我忘记库尔特打过电话了 |
[12:28] | Could you return? | 你能回个电话吗 |
[12:29] | Yes, but Diane, there’s someone on the line for you. | 好的 但是黛安 有人等着跟你通话呢 |
[12:31] | – I think it’s important. – Who? | -我觉得挺重要的 -谁 |
[12:32] | A nurse at Harbour, line six. | 港口医院的一个护士 六号线 |
[12:36] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:37] | – Hello, is this Diane Lockhart? – It is. | -请问是黛安·洛哈特女士吗 -是的 |
[12:40] | This is Nurse McRaney at Harbour Hospital. | 我是港口医院的麦蕾妮护士 |
[12:42] | You’re listed as the next of kin to Mr. Kurt McVeigh. | 您是库尔特·麦克维先生最近的亲属 |
[12:46] | Yes. What’s wrong? | 是的 出什么事了 |
[12:48] | I need to speak to the next of kin. | 我需要跟最近的亲属谈谈 |
[12:49] | Y-Yes, I-I am. | 是 我就是 |
[12:51] | I’m his wife. What’s wrong? | 我是他的妻子 出什么事了 |
[12:54] | Move him down the hall and give him extra fluids. | 把他转移到大厅去 给他增加输液 |
[12:56] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:57] | I’m sorry. One second. | 抱歉 稍等 |
[12:58] | Don’t forget to monitor… | 别忘了监测… |
[13:00] | Oh, my God, please, please. | 天啊 求你了 求你了 |
[13:03] | – Contacted anyone yet? – What’s wrong? | -联系上什么人了吗 -出什么事了 |
[13:05] | Yes, we got ahold of his parents. | 是的 联系上他的父母了 |
[13:07] | Sorry, ma’am. We’re calling to inform you | 不好意思 女士 我们给您打电话 |
[13:09] | that your husband was in a car accident. | 是因为您的丈夫出了车祸 |
[13:11] | W-What happened? Where is he? | 什么 他在哪儿 |
[13:12] | Habour Hospital emergency room. | 港口医院的急救室 |
[13:14] | He’s going through surgery now. | 他现在正在手术 |
[13:15] | How bad is it? | 有多严重 |
[13:52] | – Miss Lucca Quinn. – Yes? | -卢卡·奎恩女士 -什么事 |
[13:54] | Would you accompany us, please? | 能跟我们走一趟吗 |
[13:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:08] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么 |
[14:09] | We’re detaining Miss Quinn as a material witness. | 我们要拘留奎恩女士 她是重要证人 |
[14:11] | No, you’re not. | 你们不可以 |
[14:15] | Uh, actually, I don’t know who you are, | 我虽然不知道你是谁 |
[14:18] | but yes, we are. | 但是 我们可以 |
[14:22] | Hold on, Lucca. | 挺住 卢卡 |
[14:24] | She’s gonna fuck you up. | 她会收拾你们的 |
[14:56] | I can’t go back to prison. | 我不能再回到监狱去 |
[14:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:59] | You have it? | 东西拿了吗 |
[15:02] | Yeah. | 给 |
[15:06] | – When? – Tonight. | -什么时候 -今晚 |
[15:09] | I’ll come for you at 8:00. | 我八点来接你 |
[15:12] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[15:17] | Hey, Henry. | 亨利 |
[15:19] | You can’t say good-bye to anyone. | 你不能跟任何人告别 |
[15:22] | They can’t know it’s a good-bye. | 他们不可以知道这就是告别 |
[15:24] | 8:00. | 八点见 |
[15:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:33] | Hey, babe, what are you doing? | 宝贝 你干什么呢 |
[15:35] | Working, Dad. Can I call you back? | 工作呢 爸 我能晚点给你回电吗 |
[15:37] | Yeah. Maia, | 好的 玛娅 |
[15:39] | I was hoping you could come by for dinner tonight. | 我想让你晚上过来一起吃个饭 |
[15:42] | Ah, I mean, I’ll try. | 我尽量 |
[15:43] | Things are pretty crazy here. | 我这有点忙不开 |
[15:46] | Well, I-it would mean a lot… to your mom. | 我…这对你妈妈来说很重要 |
[15:50] | We’re thinking of, uh, eating around 6:30. | 我们想在六点半左右的时候吃晚饭 |
[15:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:53] | I might just be there for dessert. | 我可能只能过去吃甜点 |
[15:55] | Tell Mom like 8:30, 9:00. | 告诉妈我大概八点半九点到 |
[15:59] | Um, actually, uh… | 其实… |
[16:01] | a-are you sure you can’t come by earlier? | 你确定不能再早点过来吗 |
[16:05] | Uh, Dad, I mean, I’ll try, | 爸 我尽量 |
[16:06] | but, uh, look, I got to go, okay? | 但是 我得挂了 好吗 |
[16:09] | I’ll call you back. | 我回头再给你打 |
[16:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:15] | Be safe, please. | 注意安全 |
[16:16] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[16:17] | Bye. | 再见 |
[16:28] | Wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[16:30] | We can argue this at another time. | 这个我们可以下次再讨论 |
[16:32] | The fact is, we took on the client, we have his retainer, | 事实是 我们接了客户 拿了他的钱 |
[16:35] | and the goal should be to defend Lucca, yes? | 所以目标应该是为卢卡辩护 |
[16:38] | She’s at the DOJ | 她在司法部 |
[16:40] | and it’s Dincon himself. | 而且丁肯亲自挂帅 |
[16:41] | Phil, call federal court. Get us court time. | 菲尔 给联邦法院打电话确定上庭时间 |
[16:43] | What do the Feds want anyhow? | 联调局的人想知道什么 |
[16:45] | Who was here when they took Lucca? | 他们抓卢卡的时候谁在场 |
[16:47] | I was. | 我在 |
[16:51] | They want to know the identity of Diane’s client. | 他们想知道黛安客户的身份 |
[16:53] | Okay. Lucca’s friend screwed her. | 好的 卢卡的朋友耍了她 |
[16:56] | I’ll take court. | 我来出庭 |
[16:57] | I’ll argue for a restraining order. | 我去申请限制令 |
[16:58] | They’re trying to pierce attorney-client privilege. | 他们想违反律师和当事人之间的保密特权 |
[17:01] | I’ll talk to the client. | 我来跟客户谈 |
[17:02] | Maybe he’s willing to come forward, | 也许他愿意出来自证身份 |
[17:03] | save us all the trouble. | 我们就都省事了 |
[17:04] | Where is Diane, anyhow? | 黛安到底哪去了 |
[17:07] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:11] | Uh, Kurt McVeigh, please. | 库尔特·麦克维 |
[17:12] | I’m, uh, I’m his wife. | 我是 我是他的妻子 |
[17:26] | Mrs. McVeigh? | 麦克维太太 |
[17:28] | Oh, yes. | 我是 |
[17:29] | He’s out of surgery. | 他的手术结束了 |
[17:31] | Oh, I-is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[17:31] | He should be. | 应该没事 |
[17:33] | The doctor just needs to run some tests, | 医生还需要做一些检查 |
[17:34] | – but he should be fine. – Well, what happened? | -但是他会没事的 -发生什么了 |
[17:36] | There was an incident with a car, some kind of carjacking. | 撞车了 劫车案之类的 |
[17:38] | – Can we get the charge nurse, please? – E-Excuse me. | -主管护士过来一下 -抱歉 |
[17:49] | Diane? | 黛安 |
[17:52] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[17:53] | Oh, my God. They called me. | 天啊 他们给我打电话了 |
[17:55] | I’m-I’m… I’m your next of kin. | 我是你最近的亲属 |
[17:57] | – I told them no, it’s nothing. – Where are you going? | -我跟他们说别打了 没事 -你要干嘛 |
[17:59] | – Get back into bed. – I want to move around. | -躺回去 -我想四处走走 |
[18:00] | No, this is serious. | 不行 很严重的 |
[18:02] | I mean, my God, what happened? | 天啊 发生什么了 |
[18:05] | – You were carjacked? – No. Somebody else. | -你被劫车了 -没有 别人被劫了 |
[18:07] | I was knocked down. | 我被撞了 |
[18:08] | Kurt, you’re not 20 years old anymore. | 库尔特 你已经不是二十岁的小伙了 |
[18:11] | Get back into bed. | 躺回去 |
[18:19] | You look so grumpy. | 你心情很不好啊 |
[18:20] | I had to delay my whole day. | 我不得不把一整天的事都推了 |
[18:25] | What were you calling about this morning? | 你今早打电话什么事来着 |
[18:29] | What was I calling about? | 我打电话什么事 |
[18:30] | Yes. This morning. | 是的 今天早上 |
[18:33] | I forget. | 我忘记了 |
[18:34] | No. No, you didn’t. | 不 不 你没有 |
[18:36] | Got hit in the head. | 撞了一下头 |
[18:41] | Kurt, I thought you were dead. | 库尔特 我以为你死了 |
[18:44] | I’m not. | 我没死 |
[18:47] | Don’t do things that put you in the hospital, okay? | 别再把自己搞进医院了 好吗 |
[18:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:00] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[19:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:03] | 玛娅·林德尔 需要你的帮助 卢卡被联调局带走了 | |
[19:07] | I mean, it just never stops. | 律所的事就是不消停 |
[19:11] | Yeah. Gee, very well, thank you. | 是的 天 很好 谢谢 |
[19:14] | – What the hell?! – You undercut me, sir. | -搞什么 -你把我给卖了 长官 |
[19:16] | Yeah. Get Judge Kassovitz back on! | 没错 重新打给卡索维茨法官 |
[19:19] | An attorney came to me asking for anonymity. | 一位律师找到我要求为此事匿名 |
[19:21] | You mean, your girlfriend? | 你是说你的女朋友吗 |
[19:22] | Sir, this is serious. | 长官 这是件很严肃的事 |
[19:24] | It makes my position here untenable. | 这会让我对在不在这里工作产生动摇 |
[19:25] | You didn’t tell me anything, Colin. I guessed. | 你一个字都没有跟我提 科林 是我猜的 |
[19:27] | I guessed that you were hiding your girlfriend. | 我猜你是在为你女朋友隐瞒 |
[19:30] | You tell her that. | 你告诉她 |
[19:31] | I’m resigning. | 我辞职 |
[19:32] | No, you’re being promoted. | 不 你升职了 |
[19:34] | To Deputy. | 升职为副检察官 |
[19:35] | That’s what you always wanted anyway, right? | 你一直都想要这个位置 对吗 |
[19:40] | Your Honor, | 法官阁下 |
[19:41] | this all comes down to attorney-client privilege. | 这些都受律师与当事人保密特权约束 |
[19:43] | Your Honor, you know if I’m here, | 法官阁下 你知道我都出庭了 |
[19:45] | this is not a routine matter. | 这就不是一起普通案件 |
[19:47] | Uh, uh, why are you here, sir? | 你为什么上庭 先生 |
[19:48] | Because this is about cyber terrorism. | 因为这事关网络恐怖主义 |
[19:51] | – No, this is about – the Sixth Amendment. – Oh, God… | -不 这事关第六修正案 -天呐 |
[19:54] | They seized our attorney and are holding her | 他们逮捕并关押了我们的律师 |
[19:56] | until she names our client. | 她说出我们的客户是谁才肯放人 |
[19:57] | That is the definition of governmental over… | 这绝对是滥用政府… |
[20:00] | Okay, okay. | 行了 行了 |
[20:01] | On the record. | 已经记录在案了 |
[20:02] | What relief are you seeking, Counselor? | 你有什么诉求 律师 |
[20:03] | A temporary restraining order | 一份临时限制令 |
[20:05] | forcing the Department of Justice to release Lucca Quinn. | 命令司法部释放卢卡·奎因 |
[20:08] | And I’m granting such an order. | 我批准这个请求 |
[20:15] | What? | 什么 |
[20:18] | Diane! | 戴安 |
[20:21] | When the fuck did that happen? | 那他妈是什么时候的事 |
[20:23] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[20:25] | We won the restraining order, | 我们争取到限制令了 |
[20:26] | so now they’re prosecuting Lucca. | 所以现在他们要起诉卢卡 |
[20:28] | For what? | 为什么 |
[20:28] | And they got assigned Judge Kassovitz. | 而且处理案件的是卡索维茨法官 |
[20:32] | The most conservative son of a bitch on the bench. | 最保守的王八蛋法官 |
[20:34] | They’re venue shopping. | 他们二次起诉就想要有偏向的法官 |
[20:37] | No, I’m coming in. | 不 我过来 |
[20:39] | I’ll be there in 15 minutes. | 我15分钟内到 |
[20:47] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[20:47] | I’m tailing you. | 我要跟着你 |
[20:49] | Today is not a good day, Maia. | 今天不是个好日子 玛娅 |
[20:58] | Eh, come on, come on. We’ll do this tomorrow. | 行了 行了 我们明天再做这个 |
[21:00] | You told me not to take no for an answer. | 你告诉我被拒绝了也不要放弃 |
[21:02] | So, no, I’m coming. | 所以 不 我要去 |
[21:10] | Sure, sure. | 好吧 好 |
[21:12] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[21:17] | 爸 晚餐的事考虑的怎么样了 | |
[21:28] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[21:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:32] | Put some lights on in here. | 开下灯啊 |
[21:35] | You going out? | 你要出门去吗 |
[21:37] | To get my hair done. | 去做头发 |
[21:38] | Michael won’t see me at the salon anymore, | 迈克尔不想我去他的沙龙 |
[21:40] | but he does it at his home. | 但我可以去他家 |
[21:44] | Hey. Come here. | 过来 |
[21:46] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[21:54] | I’ll bring home dinner. | 我买晚餐回来 |
[21:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:58] | Hey, Lenny. | 小丽 |
[22:02] | I’m glad I married you. | 能和你结婚是我的荣幸 |
[22:06] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[22:16] | Okay, buddy. | 好了 伙计 |
[22:17] | One last walk. | 最后一次带你散步 |
[22:19] | Okay, Maia, watch what I do. | 好 玛娅 看清楚我是怎么做的 |
[22:21] | Eye contact, always. | 一直保持眼神交流 |
[22:23] | Don’t back down. Advance. | 不要让步 要进攻 |
[22:25] | Don’t ever, ever, ever retreat. | 千万千万不要退步 |
[22:31] | Okay, where are we? | 好了 进行到哪一步了 |
[22:34] | Everybody sit down. | 大家请坐 |
[22:36] | This is an urgent matter, yes? | 这是一起紧急案件 对吗 |
[22:37] | The only thing that’s urgent here, Your Honor, | 这里唯一紧急的事 法官阁下 |
[22:39] | is that we have a T.R.O. From another judge’s court. | 就是我们得到了另一位法官的临限制令 |
[22:42] | That is the controlling interest… | 这就是此事的主导权益… |
[22:43] | No, the urgency is we have four hours | 不 紧急的是我们只有四个小时 |
[22:45] | to stop a cyber terrorism attack on our power grid. | 去阻止一场对我们电网的网络恐怖袭击 |
[22:48] | Which Lucca Quinn has nothing to do with. | 这和卢卡·奎因毫无关系 |
[22:50] | That’s not true. | 事实并非如此 |
[22:51] | – What? – What’s not true? | -什么 -什么并非如此 |
[22:54] | We’re charging Lucca Quinn as a co-conspirator in cyber terrorism. | 我们起诉卢卡·奎因为这场网络恐怖主义的共犯 |
[23:09] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[23:12] | Oh, hey. Hey, Rupert. | 你好 鲁珀特 |
[23:14] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[23:15] | We have to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[23:17] | Sure. You start. | 好 你先说 |
[23:19] | The prosecutor called again. | 检察官又打来了 |
[23:20] | He did offer you one trade for taking the 35 years. | 他提出了一个你服刑35年的交换条件 |
[23:24] | Yeah, what’s that? | 是什么 |
[23:26] | A nice view? | 更好的风景吗 |
[23:28] | They have something on Maia. | 他们手上有玛娅的把柄 |
[23:32] | She was offered a proffer. | 他们向她提供了一份供证协议 |
[23:34] | She shared what she knew, which wasn’t that much, | 她交代她所知的 虽然没有多少 |
[23:36] | but they caught her in a lie. She perjured herself. | 但他们发现她对某事撒了谎 她作了伪证 |
[23:43] | Why didn’t they tell us that before? Why… | 为什么他们之前没有告诉我们 为什么… |
[23:45] | It just happened last week. | 上个星期才发生的 |
[23:50] | Okay, what’s the offer? | 好吧 条件是什么 |
[23:51] | You take the 35 years, they won’t prosecute her. | 你接受35年刑期 他们不会起诉她 |
[23:56] | And how much could she get for perjury? | 那她作伪证会判多少年 |
[24:02] | If they wanted to be tough… | 如果他们想强硬一点… |
[24:03] | I think, given the popular will, | 我觉得 根据民意… |
[24:05] | they might… five years. | 他们可能… 五年 |
[24:23] | What do you want to do, Henry? | 你想怎么抉择 亨利 |
[24:28] | Look, I am not going away for 20 years, okay? | 我不会为此坐牢20年 好吗 |
[24:30] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[24:31] | Then you won’t go away. | 那你就不会坐牢 |
[24:33] | We’re your lawyers. We will defend you. | 我们是你的律师 我们会为你辩护的 |
[24:35] | But Lucca Quinn is being held as your co-conspirator. | 但卢卡·奎恩现在被以你同谋的罪名扣押着 |
[24:37] | But it’s not in my interests to put my name forward. | 曝光我的身份对我无益 |
[24:40] | The Feds didn’t go for the immunity offer, right? | 联调局没有同意给予豁免权 对吗 |
[24:42] | They’re looking for a scapegoat? | 他们在找替罪羊 |
[24:43] | Okay, so you didn’t do it, right? | 好吧 所以不是你干的 对吗 |
[24:47] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:48] | You have any idea who did? | 你知道是谁干的吗 |
[24:49] | My guess is it’s someone on 4chan. | 我猜是四叶论坛上的人 |
[24:52] | There’s a group of us outsiders | 那有一群像我们这样的局外人 |
[24:53] | who joked about hacks on the infrastructure. | 开玩笑说要对基础设施进行黑客攻击 |
[24:56] | Okay, so everybody is anonymous. | 好的 那么所有人都是匿名的 |
[24:58] | Right. So how do we find out who? | 是啊 那我们怎么找出真凶呢 |
[25:02] | Who do you most suspect? | 你最怀疑哪个人 |
[25:04] | Well, the person I argued politics with the most | 在政治方面和我争辩最多的人 |
[25:06] | was Edict776. | 是法令776这个用户 |
[25:08] | He kept trying to change the hacking talk | 他总是试图把关于黑客攻击的笑谈 |
[25:09] | from a joke to a reality. | 往现实方向上引 |
[25:11] | – You don’t know his real name? – No. | -你不知道他的真名吗 -不知道 |
[25:13] | And if he’s as smart as his hacks, | 如果他如他高超的黑客技术般聪明 |
[25:14] | he’s buried his tracks pretty deeply. | 他肯定把自己的踪迹隐藏的相当深 |
[25:16] | Here he is… Edict776. | 那就先从他入手 法令776 |
[25:19] | We keep saying “he.” Maybe he’s a “she.” | 我们一直在说”他” 说不定是个”她”呢 |
[25:24] | Wow. That was surly. | 你们俩的眼神还真让人不爽 |
[25:25] | I’ll funnel his postings through this forensic software | 我先把他的论坛发言用这个鉴识软件 |
[25:27] | for grammar recognition. | 进行一下语法比对识别 |
[25:35] | Okay, that’s useless. | 好吧 这毫无用处 |
[25:36] | Did-did this guy ever talk about posting on other sites? | 这家伙有没有提过会上什么别的论坛吗 |
[25:39] | If we could cross-reference it… | 让我们可以交叉对比一下 |
[25:40] | Not to me. | 没和我说过 |
[25:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:45] | Go for Marissa. | 是我 梅丽莎 |
[25:47] | Yeah, I’ll send him. | 好的 我这就叫他过去 |
[25:49] | Diane wants to talk to you. | 戴安想跟你聊聊 |
[25:53] | Keep me in touch. | 发现什么告诉我 |
[25:58] | Did you just make up that phone call? | 你是不是编造了那通电话 |
[26:00] | I don’t trust him, | 我不信任他 |
[26:01] | and it looked like you were onto something. Were you? | 而且看起来你找到点什么端倪了 对吗 |
[26:03] | Yeah, a few screens back. What’d he do to you? | 是的 就在前几个页面 他又怎么让你不信了 |
[26:06] | He’s this genius hacker, | 他既然是个天才黑客 |
[26:07] | and he hasn’t done what you’re doing now? | 我们刚才做的那些分析他怎么可能没做过 |
[26:08] | I mean, I think you’re smart and everything, | 我是说 我觉得你非常聪明 |
[26:10] | but he hasn’t run it through forensic software? | 但他怎么可能没用鉴识软件做过分析 |
[26:13] | You are pretty good at this. | 你真的很擅长干这个 |
[26:15] | Yeah, I told you, I’m coming after your job. | 是啊 我跟你说了 我可是要取代你位置的 |
[26:18] | So what is it? | 那么你到底看出了什么端倪 |
[26:19] | This posting from Edict776. Read it. | 这段法令776的留言 你读读看 |
[26:24] | “Sometimes I think we need a surgical holocaust. | “有时候我觉得需要一场外科手术式的屠杀 |
[26:26] | Just kill the irritating…” | 杀掉那些令人反感的…” |
[26:29] | We know him. | 我们认识这个人 |
[26:31] | No hate, no speech. No hate, no speech. | 没有仇恨 没有演讲 没有仇恨 没有演讲 |
[26:34] | – Get back! Get back! – Fuck the old way! | -后退 后退 -去他妈的老一套 |
[26:38] | This way. Through here. | 这边走 从这穿过去 |
[26:40] | No hate, no speech! No hate, no speech! | 没有仇恨 没有演讲 没有仇恨 没有演讲 |
[26:43] | – He’s the hacker? – We think so. | -他就是那位黑客 -我们认为是的 |
[26:45] | Why won’t he talk to you two? | 他为什么不愿意跟你们俩进行对话 |
[26:47] | – I’m black. – I’m Jewish. | -我是黑人 -我是犹太人 |
[26:48] | – Oh, dear God. – Hey, sucks! | -老天啊 -傻逼们 |
[26:50] | – We don’t want the old way! – This way, this way. | -我们不想要那老一套 -这边走 |
[26:54] | No speech, no hate! No speech, no hate! | 没有演讲 没有仇恨 没有演讲 没有仇恨 |
[26:57] | No speech, no hate! No speech, no hate! | 没有演讲 没有仇恨 没有演讲 没有仇恨 |
[27:07] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[27:09] | Did you come to hear my speech? | 你是专程来听我的演讲的吗 |
[27:13] | I don’t think anyone’s here to hear your speech. | 我觉得没人是专程来听你的演讲的 |
[27:15] | I know. Isn’t it great? | 我知道 这难道不是棒极了吗 |
[27:16] | All those people, so angry and excited. | 外面那些人群 如此的怒火冲天 激情洋溢 |
[27:18] | I’m the best thing that ever happened to them. | 我是他们一生中所遇到的最美好的存在 |
[27:20] | And they got to pay me either way. | 而且他们还要付钱给我 |
[27:22] | Are you Edict776? | 你是不是法令776 |
[27:24] | Diane, where are the pleasantries? | 戴安 连客套话都没有了吗 |
[27:26] | I’ve been living a very full life lately. | 我最近可是过得非常充实 |
[27:28] | So I’ve read. | 我都在网上读到了 |
[27:29] | Your joke about dead children? | 开死去的儿童的玩笑 |
[27:32] | – Hasn’t been going well for you. – Really? | -我觉得事情的走向不怎么好啊 -真的吗 |
[27:34] | Well, I think it’s been going spectacularly. | 我觉得事情的走向可是引人注目极了 |
[27:35] | I’m trending on Twitter ten days in a row. | 我已经连续10天登上推特流行话题了 |
[27:38] | How much have you been trending the last few weeks? | 过去几周你对舆论走向做了些什么样的引导 |
[27:43] | It’s an odd attitude for someone who needs my help. | 你这个求人的态度真的很奇怪 |
[27:45] | Is this hack yours? | 这场黑客攻击行动是你干的吗 |
[27:47] | What, the hack on the power grid? Diane, no. | 什么 攻击供电网络 戴安 不是我 |
[27:49] | I’ve been reading your posts on 4chan. | 我看了你在四叶论坛上的留言 |
[27:51] | Sure sounds like yours. | 听起来就像是你干的 |
[27:52] | I am a leader. I inspire. | 我是领袖 我启发别人 |
[27:54] | But you do want this power grid to go down? | 但你确实想让供电网络瘫痪对吗 |
[27:57] | Well, who doesn’t love a blackout? | 谁不喜欢一场全城大停电呢 |
[27:58] | You get to light candles, fuck a stranger, | 这样你就可以点蜡烛 和陌生人做爱 |
[28:01] | loot an Apple store, make Rahm Emanuel look like an asshole. | 洗劫苹果店 让拉姆·伊曼纽尔看起来像个混蛋 |
[28:04] | So this is about embarrassing the Democrats? | 所以你这么做是为了羞辱民主党吗 |
[28:06] | No. I mean, that’s great, too, but, no. It’s… | 不 我是说 那确实也很棒 但并不是 |
[28:11] | It’s about disruption. | 这是为了破坏 |
[28:13] | We love it in the tech world. | 我们在技术世界很喜欢这么做 |
[28:14] | Why not in the real one? | 那么为什么不在现实世界中也来一场呢 |
[28:16] | But again, this is not my hack. | 但我再重申一下 不是我干的 |
[28:18] | Yes, I encouraged someone, | 是的 我怂恿了某个人 |
[28:19] | but legally, I did nothing. | 但从法律上讲 我什么也没干 |
[28:21] | Who have you encouraged? Do you know his name? | 你怂恿了谁 你知道他的名字吗 |
[28:23] | – No. I know his handle. – Listen… | -不 我知道他的用户名 -听着 |
[28:28] | – We need your help, Mr. Staples. – Diane. | -我们需要你的帮助 斯塔普斯先生 -戴安 |
[28:31] | There’s nothing I’d rather do than help you, | 在我们经历了这么多事情之后 |
[28:34] | after all we’ve been through, | 我非常想帮你 |
[28:37] | but I-I have legal troubles of my own. | 但我自己有很多法律纠纷 |
[28:39] | They occupy my days, they interrupt my nights. | 它们占用了我的白天 还搅扰我的黑夜 |
[28:43] | What legal troubles? | 什么法律纠纷 |
[28:44] | Where should I begin? | 我该从哪说起呢 |
[28:46] | …guess who the victim is? | 猜猜谁是受害者 |
[28:47] | There were several speaking engagements canceled. | 有多场演讲安排被取消 |
[28:49] | I’d like you to sue them, too. | 我也想让你去起诉他们 |
[28:51] | You know, I can’t sue all of them. | 我没法起诉所有人 |
[28:52] | We’ll prioritize. | 那我们就分个轻重缓急 |
[28:55] | You do realize you made a joke about school shootings? | 你知道你开过一个校园枪击的玩笑吧 |
[28:58] | Yes, but I didn’t commit a school shooting, | 是的 但我并没有犯下校园枪击案 |
[29:00] | no matter how annoying my gender studies professors were. | 尽管我的性别研究学教授超级烦人 |
[29:03] | There was nothing in those contracts about | 那些协议里没有规定 |
[29:04] | what I can say and what I can’t. | 哪些我能说 哪些我不能说 |
[29:06] | All right, let’s move on to the next issue. My issue. | 好吧 我们来讨论下个问题 我的问题 |
[29:09] | – What is the screen name of the hacker? – Oh, him. | -那位黑客的网名是什么 -他啊 |
[29:12] | Or her. | 或许是她 |
[29:14] | Or they. | 或许是他们 |
[29:16] | – Tarr19. – All right. | -塔尔19 -很好 |
[29:17] | And you will go online and ask him or her | 你必须上网 以今晚断电的事为由 |
[29:20] | to meet about the blackout tonight? | 让他或她出来和你见一面 |
[29:22] | I might. | 也许吧 |
[29:22] | No. One for you, and one for me. | 不行 我帮你一个忙 你也要帮我一个忙 |
[29:24] | Okay, the first for me is to sue my radio show. | 好吧 但你要先替我起诉我的广播节目 |
[29:27] | Those bitches left me high and dry! | 这些狗娘养的搞得我四面楚歌 |
[29:29] | Now, I will get on it. Now you get on it, too. | 我现在就着手做 你现在也去做你该做的 |
[29:32] | You guys would make a great cop show. | 你们俩凑在一起演个警匪剧准不错 |
[29:34] | Mr. Brown and Fran. | 布朗先生和弗兰小姐 |
[29:36] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[29:38] | Good one. | 好名字 |
[29:40] | Diane, did you get in touch with your husband? | 戴安 你联系上你丈夫了吗 |
[29:41] | No. I mean, yes. Why? | 没有 我是说联系上了 怎么了 |
[29:43] | Did you see him on YouTube? | 你看到他的油管视频了吗 |
[29:46] | No. What do you mean? | 没有 你什么意思 |
[29:46] | Very sexy video. You should look it up. | 非常帅气的视频 你应该搜来看看 |
[30:26] | Your Honor, this is a trick to get around the restraining order. | 法官阁下 这就是为了绕开限制令的伎俩 |
[30:29] | We ask for immediate relief. | 我们请求立即释放 |
[30:31] | I wish it were, Your Honor. | 要真是这样就好了 法官阁下 |
[30:33] | But Lucca Quinn is a co-conspirator, | 但卢卡·奎恩确实是同谋者 |
[30:35] | and we ask that we be allowed to present testimony | 所以我们请求准许呈上证据 |
[30:38] | to support this contention. | 来支持我方观点 |
[30:40] | How long is it gonna take? | 需要多长时间准备证据 |
[30:41] | The witness is right here now. | 证人现在就在这 |
[30:43] | Let’s go. | 那我们开始吧 |
[30:47] | You had a meeting with Lucca Quinn, | 你和卢卡·奎恩见过一次面 |
[30:49] | did you not, Mr. AUSA? | 是不是 助理联邦检察官先生 |
[30:52] | I did. | 是的 |
[30:53] | And what did she give you? | 她给了你什么东西 |
[30:55] | A flash drive. | 一个闪存盘 |
[30:56] | Did it look like this? | 是这个闪存盘吗 |
[30:59] | It did. | 是的 |
[31:00] | And when we inserted this flash drive into our computers, | 那我们把这个闪存盘插到我们电脑上的时候 |
[31:03] | what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[31:05] | It introduced the malware into our system. | 它把恶意软件植入到我们的系统中 |
[31:11] | Thus bypassing our firewall? | 因此穿过了我们的防火墙 |
[31:14] | Yes. But Ms. Quinn intended… | 是的 但奎恩女士只是想 |
[31:17] | Thank you, Mr. AUSA. | 谢谢你 助理联邦检察官先生 |
[31:20] | Mr. AUSA, | 助理联邦检察官先生 |
[31:21] | let’s really get down to it here. | 我们还是来切入这里真正的问题吧 |
[31:24] | Are you Ms. Quinn’s ex-lover? | 你是奎恩女士的前男友吗 |
[31:26] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官阁下 |
[31:27] | – Relevance. – Goes to motive, Your Honor. | -与本案无关 -和动机有关 法官阁下 |
[31:29] | Sure. Go see what you can do with it. | 好吧 看看你能问出点什么 |
[31:31] | Objection overruled. | 反对无效 |
[31:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:34] | Are you her ex-lover? | 你是她前男友吗 |
[31:38] | – Yes. – I’m sorry, I can’t hear you. | -是的 -抱歉 我没听清 |
[31:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:41] | And did she break up with you? | 那是不是她把你甩了 |
[31:43] | I would guess it was… mutual. | 我猜这应该是 双方的共同意愿 |
[31:47] | You would guess. | 你猜 |
[31:49] | Since you’re in a guessing mode, | 那么在你的猜测下 |
[31:50] | would you also guess that your whole testimony is an attempt | 你现在的所有证词是否都是为了 |
[31:53] | by you to get back at the woman who broke up with you?! | 报复这个甩掉了你的女人呢 |
[31:55] | Objection. | 反对 |
[31:56] | Seriously, you’re using my client’s ex-lover to put her in jail, | 是你在利用我当事人的前男友来把她送入监狱 |
[31:59] | – and you’re objecting to the fact – Stop. | -而你现在却反对这个事实 -够了 |
[32:01] | – that I am establishing that his whole motivation is… – Stop! | -这件事恰恰能证明整件事的动机 -住嘴 |
[32:04] | That’s enough. | 到此为止了 |
[32:05] | You’ve done enough damage to the witness. | 你对证人可信度的打击已经够多了 |
[32:07] | If you have any more questions, ask them. | 要是你还有其它问题 就继续问 |
[32:08] | No, Your Honor, but I would like an answer to my question. | 没有了 法官阁下 但我想得到一个答案 |
[32:16] | Mr. AUSA? | 助理联邦检察官先生 |
[32:19] | Would you like to lean in so you could hear me clearly? | 你需不需要靠近点好听得清楚些 |
[32:21] | I can hear you just fine. | 我在这听得很清楚 |
[32:23] | I’d like His Honor to hear you. | 我只是希望法官阁下也能听清楚 |
[32:28] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我所说的全都是事实 |
[32:33] | Are you using us? | 你在利用我们吗 |
[32:35] | – Excuse me? – I said, are you using us? | -你说什么 -我说 你是在利用我们吗 |
[32:38] | I just came from court where they presented evidence | 我刚从法庭回来 他们给出的证据表明 |
[32:39] | that that flash drive he gave us is a Trojan horse. | 他给我们的闪存盘里有木马程序 |
[32:42] | – What? – Yeah, it’s infected. | -什么 -没错 有病毒 |
[32:44] | And he used us to get it past the government firewall. | 所以是他利用我们 借以穿过政府的防火墙 |
[32:47] | The malware needed to infect a DOJ computer, | 恶意软件必须植入到司法部的电脑里 |
[32:50] | – and you used us to do it! – No. No. | -而你居然利用我们去这么做 -不是的 |
[32:52] | Yes! I don’t believe you. | 就是这样 我不会再相信你了 |
[32:55] | It doesn’t matter. I’m your client. | 无所谓 反正我都是你们的当事人 |
[32:56] | – We’re firing you. – You can’t. | -那我们就炒了你 -你不能 |
[32:57] | – And I’m not firing you. – My firm. | -而我是不会解雇你们的 -这是我的律所 |
[33:00] | You’re fired. Get your ass out. | 你被开除了 给我滚出去 |
[33:08] | Was, uh, that just an act? | 刚刚那出只是演给他看的吧 |
[33:11] | Little bit. | 差不多 |
[33:13] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[33:14] | – Even if it’s true, we’re stuck. – Lucca’s stuck. | -就算是真的 我们也很难办 -是卢卡 |
[33:17] | Let me see if I can use Felix to get somewhere. | 我再看看能不能利用菲利克斯找到什么线索 |
[33:19] | No, we’re actually using Felix ourselves. | 不 实际上应该把菲利克斯留给我们自己 |
[33:22] | You need to wait on that. | 你一定要沉得住气 |
[33:23] | Ex-Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[33:26] | Maia, yeah, what’s up? | 玛雅 怎么了 |
[33:28] | We’re back in session. | 要重新开庭了 |
[33:29] | What? They said an hour. | 什么 不是说还有一个小时吗 |
[33:31] | You joining us, miss? | 你要上法庭吗 女士 |
[33:33] | Uh, yes, your Honor. One second. | 是的 法官阁下 再等一下 |
[33:35] | They can’t beat me, so they’re squeezing me out. | 他们没法打倒我 所以就把我挤出法庭 |
[33:38] | All right, look, you start with the rebuttal witness. | 好吧 听着 你从提问反驳证人开始 |
[33:40] | I’ll be right there. Can you do that? | 我马上就赶来 你能做到吗 |
[33:43] | Yes. Of course. | 是的 没问题 |
[33:44] | Good. You get angry and you focus. | 很好 积攒你的怒气 全神贯注 |
[33:47] | Angry and you focus. All right? | 怒气 还有专注 懂了吗 |
[33:51] | I’m pissed. | 我真的怒了 |
[33:54] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[33:59] | Thank you for answering questions today, Mr. Staple. | 谢谢你今天能来出庭作证 斯塔普先生 |
[34:02] | Actually, that’s two staples, not one. | 其实 不是斯塔普 是斯塔普斯 |
[34:04] | It’s like a high-end magazine. | 复数听起来更像是高端杂志 |
[34:07] | Do you know that Ms. Quinn | 你是否知道奎恩女士 |
[34:10] | is not a co-conspirator to this malware? | 并不是实施恶意软件的同谋者呢 |
[34:13] | Yes, I do not. | 是的 我知道不 |
[34:16] | You do not? | 你知道不 |
[34:17] | Yes, I do know that she is not. | 是的 我知道她不是同谋者 |
[34:22] | Uh, and, uh, | 那个 那个 |
[34:23] | how do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的呢 |
[34:26] | Well, I-I feel that I could best illustrate the answer with a song. | 我 我觉得这个问题最好用一首歌来回答 |
[34:30] | – Objection. – *I don’t know Why it ain’t…* | -反对 -*我不知道为什么没有* |
[34:33] | You’re not singing in my courtroom, sir. | 先生 在我的法庭上不准唱歌 |
[34:36] | Mr. Staples, are you in touch with the real hacker? | 斯塔普斯先生 你是否和真正的黑客有联系 |
[34:39] | I am. | 是的 |
[34:40] | Tell us how the hack was devised. | 请告诉我们黑客的计划是什么样的 |
[34:42] | Just so we all understand, | 先把话说清楚 |
[34:44] | I am reporting what the hacker said. | 我现在所报告的只是黑客说过的话 |
[34:46] | I thought he was joking. | 我之前以为他只是在开玩笑而已 |
[34:47] | But the hack was devised in such a way | 但这次的非法入侵是这样设计的 |
[34:50] | as to trick an unwitting mule such as Ms. Quinn | 欺骗像奎因女士一样不知情的人 |
[34:54] | into carrying it on a flash drive | 把有病毒的闪存盘 |
[34:55] | and injecting it into a governmental drive. | 连接到政府机关的电脑硬盘中 |
[34:58] | So, as far as you know, | 所以 如你所知 |
[35:00] | Ms. Quinn is innocent? | 奎因女士是无辜的 |
[35:03] | As a fetus. | 如胎儿一般无辜 |
[35:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:07] | What did you say about the Jews on 4chan? | 你在四叶论坛发表了什么关于犹太人的言论 |
[35:09] | Oh, come on. Your Honor, objection. | 算了吧 法官阁下 反对 |
[35:10] | – Goes to bias, Your Honor. – It does not. | -与偏见有关 法官阁下 -并没有 |
[35:12] | Well, maybe it goes to Mr. Dincon’s bias, | 这或许跟丁肯先生的偏见有关 |
[35:14] | – but not to the bias… – Excuse me. A bit more respect. | -而不是… -抱歉 请放尊重些 |
[35:16] | Why? You’re the one trying to slip something by His Honor. | 为什么 你试图给法官阁下植入某些想法 |
[35:19] | You see his culture and religion – and try to use that… | 你了解他的文化和宗教背景 并想利用它 |
[35:22] | I did not try to… | 我没有试图… |
[35:23] | You’re all out of order! I was simply satirizing! | 你们都弄错了 我只是在讽刺 |
[35:25] | Shut up! Don’t say another word. | 闭嘴 一个字都不要说了 |
[35:27] | Your Honor, this joker is an anti-Semitic provocateur. | 法官阁下 这个家伙是个反犹太主义奸细 |
[35:31] | No, he is not. And-and this is just | 不 他不是 而且你这只是 |
[35:34] | an amateurish attempt to try | 一次试图削弱有害证词 |
[35:36] | and undermine some damaging testimony. | 的业余尝试 |
[35:38] | What-what I find offensive | 让我感觉冒犯的在于 |
[35:40] | is that you think the judge could be so easily manipulated. | 你认为法官能这么轻易地被操纵 |
[35:46] | She’s right, Mr. Dincon. | 她说得没错 丁肯先生 |
[35:48] | Go sit down. | 回去坐好 |
[35:51] | Your motion is sustained, miss. | 你的动议有效 女士 |
[35:54] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢 法官阁下 |
[35:59] | Thank you, Maia. I didn’t want to push it, | 谢谢 玛娅 我本不想逼你 |
[36:00] | but I really wanted to see you. | 但我真的很想见你 |
[36:03] | You seem emotional. | 你好像很感性 |
[36:04] | And you seem happy. | 你好像挺开心的 |
[36:06] | It was a good day. | 今天是美好的一天 |
[36:07] | My two favorite people. | 我最喜欢的两个人 |
[36:13] | Part of me wants to take a picture of this. | 我一方面想把这场景拍照留念 |
[36:15] | But the other part just wants to remember it. | 但另一方面又只想把这一刻记在脑海里 |
[36:20] | Will you guys excuse me for a minute? | 抱歉 我要失陪一会儿 |
[36:21] | I have to return Rupert’s call. | 我得回鲁伯特的电话 |
[36:22] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[36:30] | Rupert, | 鲁伯特 |
[36:32] | I’ll take the deal. | 我接受认罪协议 |
[36:34] | The, uh, 35 years. | 35年监禁的协议 |
[36:37] | I have one request. | 我有一个要求 |
[36:39] | I want tonight with my family. | 我想今晚和家人在一起 |
[36:41] | I’ll self-surrender later tonight, | 今晚迟会儿我会自首的 |
[36:43] | but I want one last dinner. | 但我想享受最后的晚餐 |
[36:52] | This is awful. | 这糟糕透了 |
[36:54] | I can feel the MSG seeping into my pores. | 我能感觉到味精渗入我的毛孔 |
[36:58] | My guess is Tarr19 suggested it. | 我猜是塔尔19提议的 |
[37:01] | And he and I are supposed to be incognito. | 他和我应该是匿名的 |
[37:03] | The only two Aryans in a Chinese restaurant. | 中国餐馆里仅有的两个雅利安人 |
[37:06] | Unless he’s Chinese. | 除非他是中国人 |
[37:09] | Okay. I’m leaving you and staying hidden. | 我会离开然后把自己藏起来 |
[37:11] | Just keep him talking for a minute, until they intervene. | 你就一直和他交谈 直到他们来干涉 |
[37:17] | Who’s “They”? | “他们”是谁 |
[37:54] | God, I feel a certain chill. I feel dirty. | 天呐 我感觉不寒而栗 好肮脏啊 |
[37:56] | You’ll get it past the firewalls in Los Angeles? | 你能让它越过洛杉矶的防火墙吗 |
[37:58] | Damn right. But I think we should try Vegas. | 太他妈能了 但我觉得我们应该试试维加斯 |
[38:00] | Right? A blackout there… Celine clawing through the crowd… | 对吗 那边断电 恐惧的利爪划过人群 |
[38:03] | No, the key is big financial centers. | 不 大型金融中心才是关键 |
[38:06] | Vegas is a big financial center. | 维加斯是个大型金融中心 |
[38:08] | No, not in a way that brings change. | 不 它不是能带来改变的那种 |
[38:12] | You’re a Bernie Bro? | 你是伯尼·桑德斯的支持者吗 |
[38:13] | Okay. We really don’t need to go there. | 我们真的没必要谈到这里 |
[38:15] | We agree on the ends, that’s what matters. | 我们的目标一致 这才重要 |
[38:17] | I supported Trump because I thought | 我支持特朗普是因为我认为 |
[38:19] | the world would be more fun. | 这样世界会更有趣 |
[38:21] | You supported Trump because, what? | 你支持特朗普是因为什么 |
[38:22] | It would bring on the revolution? | 因为这会带来改革吗 |
[38:25] | Who’s the bigger asshole? | 谁更混蛋 |
[38:26] | Are we working together or not? | 我们是同一阵营的吗 |
[38:28] | Probably… not. | 也许… 不是 |
[38:33] | Excuse me, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[38:35] | Yeah, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:36] | Next time try someone trustworthy. | 下次找个可信的人 |
[38:38] | You want to stand up so I can read you your rights, please? | 请你起立 我将向你宣读你的权利 |
[38:41] | Come on. | 起来 |
[38:46] | – You set me up. – No. We’re your lawyers. | -你们陷害我 -不 我们是你的律师 |
[38:49] | We didn’t know who would show up. | 我们不知道谁会出现 |
[38:50] | Sir, you have the right to remain silent. | 先生 你有权保持沉默 |
[38:52] | Anything you say can and will be used | 你所说的一切都将 |
[38:54] | against you in a court of law. | 成为呈堂证供 |
[38:56] | You’re representing me? | 你会代理我吗 |
[38:57] | Yes. And I would suggest you remain silent. | 是的 而且我建议你保持沉默 |
[38:59] | …one will be appointed for you. | 你会被指定一名律师 |
[39:03] | Oh. There it is. | 该来的来了 |
[39:05] | Right on time. | 时间刚好 |
[39:22] | Attention. Please stay calm | 请注意 请保持冷静 |
[39:25] | and look for the emergency exit signs. | 寻找紧急出口标志 |
[39:27] | Do not run. Walk slowly and carefully. | 不要跑 小心慢走 |
[39:30] | I can take it from here, Sal. | 我来接手吧 萨尔 |
[39:32] | Here’s your cell. | 这是你的手机 |
[39:34] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[39:36] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[39:37] | We caught the real hacker. | 我们抓到了真正的黑客 |
[39:39] | A little late. | 迟了一点 |
[39:42] | Take care. | 保重 |
[39:44] | Colin. | 科林 |
[39:46] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[39:49] | I know it wasn’t you that did this. | 我知道这事不是你做的 |
[39:54] | Be careful out there, Lucca. | 出去后小心行事 卢卡 |
[39:57] | It’s nuts. | 这世界很疯狂 |
[40:12] | It’s beautiful, isn’t it? | 很美 不是吗 |
[40:14] | Oh, I love this city. | 我爱这座城市 |
[40:16] | Sometimes it just feels like the eighth Wonder, you know? | 有时候它感觉就像第八大奇迹 你知道吗 |
[40:23] | I hear you did well. | 我听说你做的不错 |
[40:24] | Yeah. Lucca’s free. | 是啊 卢卡被释放了 |
[40:28] | And you did well, too. | 你也做得不错 |
[40:31] | There’s a whole lot of people want to see this country fail, Diane. | 有很多人都想看这个国家衰败 戴安 |
[40:39] | Are you talking about our clients? | 你是在说我们的客户吗 |
[40:40] | Not just. | 不仅仅是 |
[40:42] | It’s a grim time out there. | 这是个残酷的时代 |
[40:46] | And weird. | 也是奇怪的时代 |
[40:50] | It feels like something’s come detached. | 感觉某些东西脱落了 |
[40:53] | You know, like a piece of machinery that doesn’t sound right? | 就像机器的一部分听起来运转不正常 |
[40:58] | So what do we do? | 那我们要怎么办呢 |
[40:59] | The same thing we’re doing. | 就做我们现在做的事情 |
[41:02] | The only constant is the law. | 唯一不变的是法律 |
[41:05] | Everybody running around out there doing God knows what. | 所有人都不知道在忙忙碌碌地做什么 |
[41:09] | The only constant we have is the law. | 法律是我们所拥有的唯一不变的东西 |
[41:16] | I’m glad I’m here, Adrian. | 我很高兴我能在这里工作 阿德里安 |
[41:19] | I’m glad you’re here, too, Diane. | 我也很高兴你在这里工作 戴安 |
[41:45] | – That… – That must be… | -肯… -肯定是… |
[41:47] | Rupert. | 鲁珀特 |
[41:49] | I’ll get it. | 我去接 |
[41:53] | Thank you, Maia. | 谢谢你 玛娅 |
[41:55] | For what? | 谢我什么 |
[41:56] | Not judging us, not judging me. | 没有评判我们 没有评判我 |
[42:00] | Do you love Dad? | 你爱爸爸吗 |
[42:04] | We had troubles and, um… | 我们遇到过挫折 |
[42:07] | we never wanted to bother you with them, but, um… | 我们都不想让你因此烦恼 不过 |
[42:14] | Yes, I love your dad. | 没错 我爱你爸 |
[42:18] | This will be a hard time. | 这段时间会很难熬 |
[42:22] | The trial? | 庭审吗 |
[42:24] | No. | 不 |
[42:30] | Your father’s agreed to a 35-year plea. | 你爸同意了35年的认罪协议 |
[42:33] | What? | 什么 |
[42:35] | When? | 什么时候的事 |
[42:38] | Tonight. That’s why he called you to come home. | 就今晚 所以他才叫你回家 |
[42:43] | You’ve got it. I’ll be outside in two minutes. | 没问题 两分钟后我就出门 |
[42:45] | Dad. No. | 爸 不行 |
[42:47] | You need to fight this. What are you doing? | 你得抗争 你这是在做什么 |
[42:49] | Please, Maia. | 玛娅 |
[42:51] | – I can’t. – You can. | -我不行 -你可以的 |
[42:53] | They’re acting tough, but what do they have? | 他们只是表现得强硬 但他们有什么把柄吗 |
[42:56] | – I saw the evidence. – What evidence? | -我看到证据了 -什么证据 |
[42:58] | Dad, I spent today thinking I was overwhelmed by evidence. | 爸 我今天都在想着我会被证据淹没 |
[43:02] | – But with a good argument… – I’m guilty. | -但只要辩护得好… -我有罪 |
[43:16] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[43:21] | No. Jax did. | 不 是贾克斯干的 |
[43:23] | Yes. | 没错 |
[43:25] | And I did it, too. | 但我也有份 |
[43:27] | And your mom… | 还有你妈妈 |
[43:30] | and everyone. | 还有所有人 |
[43:32] | Everyone knew. | 所有人都知道 |
[43:34] | We paid off the SEC. | 我们收买了证监会 |
[43:37] | We paid off anyone who got suspicious. | 所有起疑心的人都被我们收买了 |
[43:46] | That’s Rupert. | 鲁珀特来了 |
[43:55] | I’m… | 我… |
[43:57] | I am so sorry | 真的很抱歉 |
[44:02] | to disappoint you. | 让你失望了 |
[44:04] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[44:09] | You never could. | 你从没令我失望过 |
[44:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[44:48] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[44:50] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[45:01] | So you’re a hero. | 你现在是个英雄了 |
[45:05] | I saw it. | 我看到了 |
[45:07] | The video. | 那个视频 |
[45:09] | Okay. It’s… let’s not. | 别…别这样 |
[45:11] | What? I was talking to you | 怎么 我之前跟你说话 |
[45:13] | like you were eight years old and you’re… | 好像你是八岁小孩 但你其实是 |
[45:17] | – you’re Sully or something. – Diane, please. | -萨利机长那种英雄 -戴安 别这样 |
[45:19] | I don’t like it when people… | 我不喜欢别人 |
[45:22] | make a big deal. | 把事情搞得很高调 |
[45:27] | I represent unscrupulous people, | 我为无耻之徒辩护 |
[45:30] | and you… | 而你 |
[45:32] | you save children. | 你救了孩子 |
[45:34] | You… | 你… |
[45:44] | I was calling you to ask you to dinner. | 我早上是打电话约你共进晚餐的 |
[46:09] | Are you sure you’ll be all right? | 你确定没事吗 |
[46:10] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[46:13] | Come in. Stay the night. | 留下来过夜吧 |
[46:14] | Don’t drive back to the city. | 别回城了 |
[46:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[46:28] | I was so hurt. | 我之前真的很难过 |
[46:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[46:33] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再有下次了 |
[46:36] | Stay. I’ll light a fire. | 留下来吧 我去点火 |
[47:30] | – My convict. – My lawyer. | -我的罪犯 -我的律师 |
[47:33] | Who fucking killed it in court. | 你在庭上真是秒杀全场 |
[47:35] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:38] | Looks like a soft-porn movie in here. | 这里看起来像是暧昧色情电影里的场景 |
[47:40] | Well, I do my best. | 我可是花了好大心思 |
[47:42] | Where’s Amy? | 艾米呢 |
[47:43] | She’s on her way home. | 她在回来的路上 |
[47:45] | We’ll have to eat cold mac and cheese. | 我们只能吃冷了的芝士通心粉 |
[47:46] | Oh, I love cold mac and cheese. | 我就喜欢冷的芝士通心粉 |
[47:48] | Mmm, good. | 太好了 |
[47:49] | You still worried about your job? | 你还在担心你的工作吗 |
[47:50] | Hmm. I’m always worried. | 我一直都很担心 |
[47:52] | It was crazy coming here, like a street party. | 过来的一路上都挺疯狂的 像是街头派对一样 |
[47:55] | Yeah. I kind of liked it, though. | 是啊 不过我还挺喜欢的 |
[47:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[47:59] | To a weird three months. | 敬这奇怪的三个月 |
[48:03] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[48:07] | This is what I think. Want to hear? | 想听听我的想法吗 |
[48:09] | Yeah. | 说吧 |
[48:10] | I think for every weird three months, | 我在想 有奇怪的三个月 |
[48:13] | there are three normal months. | 接下来一定会有正常的三个月 |
[48:15] | I mean, the world has to live in balance, right? | 世界是需要平衡的 对吧 |
[48:17] | So, I mean, my guess is the next three months | 所以 我猜接下来的三个月 |
[48:21] | will be boring. | 会很无聊 |
[48:24] | To boring. | 敬无聊 |
[48:27] | Was everything okay with Colin? | 你跟科林还好吗 |
[48:30] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[48:33] | But to boring, right? | 不过还是要敬无聊 对吧 |
[48:36] | Right. | 对 |
[48:41] | Mmm. Amy forgot her keys again. | 艾米又忘了带钥匙 |
[48:45] | Uh, Maia. | 玛娅 |
[48:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:51] | Dinner is going to be cold. | 晚餐都要冷了 |
[48:55] | Maia Rindell. | 玛娅·林德尔 |
[48:56] | Come on, we finished. | 拜托 我们已经结束了 |
[48:58] | No. | 不 |
[48:59] | Your dad fled. | 你爸逃走了 |
[49:02] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |