时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | A journalist was shot and killed. | 一名记者被枪杀 |
[00:13] | The state will refile | 检方将重新提起诉讼 |
[00:15] | and try these two defendants together. | 将两名被告合并审理 |
[00:17] | My client can’t get a fair trial | 我的委托人和布鲁姆先生 |
[00:19] | if we’re with Mr. Blum. | 一起庭审会受到不公待遇 |
[00:20] | Well, then I suggest you visit the court officer | 我建议你去找法庭官员一趟 |
[00:22] | so he can stamp your “Tough shit” Ticket. | 让他给你这烂摊子盖个通行章 |
[00:25] | The two of you are joined at the hip. | 你们俩是分不开了 |
[00:31] | *He finds his facts on Fox & Friends* | *他在福克斯早间脱口秀里找事实* |
[00:34] | *He’s rotten to the core* | *他腐败到了骨子里* |
[00:36] | *It’s like this nightmare never ends* | *仿佛永无止境的噩梦* |
[00:37] | 假新闻 别什么都读 理智点 | |
[00:38] | *We can’t take anymore* | *我们再也受不了了* |
[00:44] | *Stop hurting us, you’re hurting us* | *别再伤害我们 你在伤害我们* |
[00:46] | *Our souls are black and blue* | *我们的灵魂黯淡无光 郁郁寡欢* |
[00:48] | *Stop hurting us, you’re hurting us* | *别再伤害我们 你在伤害我们* |
[00:51] | *We need to know what’s true* | *我们需要真相* |
[00:53] | *We need to know what’s true* | *我们需要真相* |
[01:00] | *What’s true* | *真相* |
[01:12] | I know. It gets me every time. | 我每次看了都想哭 |
[01:14] | No human should starve. No baby should suffer. | 每个人都不应挨饿 每个婴儿都不应受苦 |
[01:17] | If this won’t touch the heartstrings of Trump supporters, | 如果这都不能触动特朗普支持者的心弦 |
[01:19] | I don’t know what will. | 我不知道什么可以了 |
[01:21] | Let’s hold off on questions. | 问题先等等 |
[01:22] | Sorry. Harry, yes? | 抱歉 哈利 请讲 |
[01:23] | Yeah, this is such great work, guy. | 这片子太棒了 伙计 |
[01:25] | Do you think we can get this on Chris Hayes’s show? | 你觉得这能上克里斯·海耶斯的节目吗 |
[01:27] | We’re posting on YouTube later today, | 我们今天晚点会发到油管上 |
[01:29] | and our plan is to even take an ad out on Fox. | 计划是在福克斯频道上买个广告位 |
[01:35] | I didn’t see anything in there about single-payer health care. | 我没在视频里看到单一付款人医保的内容 |
[01:35] | 指由政府代替私人保险公司承担医疗支出的系统 政府为单一付款人 | |
[01:38] | Well, we couldn’t touch on everything. | 我们不能发表什么意见 |
[01:39] | If we did, it’d be an eight-hour video. | 不然视频能拍上八小时 |
[01:41] | Do you feel… | 你有觉得… |
[01:42] | But single-payer isn’t just another issue. | 但单一付款人医保不是小问题 |
[01:44] | It’s the issue. | 而是最核心的问题 |
[01:44] | No, the issue is global warming. | 不 最核心的问题是全球变暖 |
[01:47] | The debate is over… | 别争了… |
[01:53] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[01:55] | What? | 什么 |
[01:55] | Just follow me. | 跟我来就是了 |
[01:57] | Where? | 去哪儿 |
[01:57] | Close. | 不远 |
[02:05] | Re-edit it! Re-edit it! | 重做 重做 |
[02:06] | Re-edit it! Re-edit it! Re-edit it! Re-edit it! | 重做 重做 重做 重做 |
[02:10] | Re-edit it! Re-edit it! | 重做 重做 |
[02:18] | Do you want a mission? | 你想接受一个使命吗 |
[02:21] | Do I want…? | 我什么 |
[02:22] | A mission. | 一个使命 |
[02:24] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不明白这什么意思 |
[02:26] | You have two options. | 你有两个选择 |
[02:28] | You could go back in there and they’ll make you | 你大可以回去 他们会让你做 |
[02:30] | the co-chair of the subcommittee on bake sales, | 烘焙义卖小组委员会联合主席 |
[02:33] | and every week you’ll argue over | 每周都吵来吵去 |
[02:35] | some new outrage of Trump’s, | 被特朗普搞出的新花样气疯 |
[02:37] | or you could do something. | 或者 你能行动起来 |
[02:41] | I’m looking for people who are sick of | 我在寻找那些 |
[02:43] | just bitching and moaning, | 厌烦了牢骚和埋怨的人 |
[02:45] | people who are sick of screaming at the news. | 那些厌倦了对着新闻尖叫的人 |
[02:50] | I’m looking for people who are ready | 我在寻找那些已经准备好 |
[02:53] | to take the fight to Trump. | 和特朗普开战的人 |
[03:16] | *A duck walked up to a lemonade stand* | *鸭鸭走到柠檬摊前* |
[03:18] | *And he said to the man running the stand “Hey!”* | *冲着摊主说 “嘿”* |
[03:23] | *”Got any grapes?”* | *”有葡萄卖吗”* |
[03:26] | *The man said, “No, we just sell lemonade* | *摊主回答 “没有 我们只卖柠檬* |
[03:28] | But it’s cold and it’s fresh…” | *冰爽又新鲜…”* |
[03:32] | *Waddle waddle…* | *鸭鸭摇摇摆摆走开* |
[03:33] | *Till the very next day* | *到第二天* |
[03:35] | Sorry. Ten-month-old. | 抱歉 家里孩子十个月大 |
[03:37] | *Walked up to the lemonade stand…* | *鸭鸭走到柠檬摊前* |
[03:40] | Sir? | 先生 |
[03:46] | Lucca, Liz is looking for you. | 卢卡 莉兹找你 |
[03:48] | For me? | 找我吗 |
[03:48] | Did we have a meeting? | 我们有会吗 |
[03:49] | Mr. Blum? | 布鲁姆先生 |
[03:50] | Mr. Blum? Hello? | 布鲁姆先生 你好 |
[03:51] | Yeah, what floor am I on? | 我到几楼了 |
[03:52] | 23rd. | 23楼了 |
[03:54] | Is this where I’m going? | 我要来的是这儿对吧 |
[03:55] | It is, yes. | 对 |
[03:57] | The United Negro College Fund have a bake sale? | 联合黑鬼大学基金会在搞烘焙义卖吗 |
[03:59] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[04:00] | That painting is fucking hideous. | 那幅画真他妈丑爆了 |
[04:02] | So where are we doing this? | 我们去哪儿弄 |
[04:03] | This way. | 这边请 |
[04:05] | So, listen, Mary Elizabeth… | 听着 玛丽·伊丽莎白 |
[04:07] | Maia Rindell. | 我叫玛娅·林德尔 |
[04:08] | Unless this judge has a heart attack, | 除非这法官突发心脏病 |
[04:10] | you and I are stuck with one another. | 我俩是分不开了 |
[04:12] | We’re co-counsels, so don’t fuck me. | 我们是合作律师 所以别搞我 |
[04:15] | Oh, God. | 我的天啊 |
[04:18] | Why are we stopping? | 我们为什么不走了 |
[04:19] | Well, this is me. | 我们到了 |
[04:22] | Here? | 就这儿吗 |
[04:23] | Uh, yes. | 对 |
[04:25] | And-and this chair? | 这椅子又是怎么回事 |
[04:27] | Well, I mean, you get one, too. | 你也有得坐 |
[04:30] | Did I volunteer to man the phones | 我是成了青少年自杀热线的 |
[04:32] | at a teen suicide hotline? | 志愿者了吗 |
[04:34] | Where is your office? | 你办公室呢 |
[04:35] | We’re pressed for space. | 我们律所比较紧凑 |
[04:38] | Oh, my fucking God. | 我的妈啊 |
[04:41] | How can anyone take you seriously? | 这样谁还会正眼瞧你 |
[04:44] | How can you take yourself seriously? | 你还能瞧得起自己吗 |
[04:46] | You work out of your bedroom | 你在你卧室里工作 |
[04:48] | next to a rotten pile of smoked salmon. | 旁边就是一堆腐烂了的烟熏三文鱼 |
[04:50] | Who’s that? Why does she have an office? | 那是谁 为什么她有办公室坐 |
[04:52] | She’s a third year, too. | 她也做到第三年了 |
[04:53] | Excuse me, miss? | 打扰了 女士 |
[04:55] | Little Maia here can’t get through the day without masturbating. | 小玛娅一天不自慰就浑身不自在 |
[04:58] | Roland! | 罗兰 |
[04:59] | She’s a little self-conscious | 她还算有点自知之明 |
[05:00] | about doing it out here. | 不想在外面做 |
[05:01] | I was wondering, would you be willing to trade places? | 所以我想 你俩换个位置成吗 |
[05:03] | Would you shut up, please? | 你能闭嘴吗 |
[05:05] | Just shut the fuck up. I need you to back… | 你他妈的闭嘴 我叫你回… |
[05:08] | Please back off. Sit in one of my seats. | 麻烦你退回去 坐在其中一张椅子上 |
[05:10] | Oh, good, Lucca. Come in. | 你来了 卢卡 进来 |
[05:11] | Sorry, Mrs. Reddick, I didn’t know we had a meeting. | 抱歉 雷迪克夫人 我不知道要开会 |
[05:14] | Oh, no, we didn’t, we didn’t, we don’t. | 没什么会 没有 没有 没会要开 |
[05:15] | I just wanted to, um… Uh, come… Have a seat. | 我只是想… 先过来坐 |
[05:19] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[05:20] | Can I get you anything? | 你想吃什么吗 |
[05:21] | A-A bagel? | 想要个百吉饼吗 |
[05:22] | Oh, no. | 不用了 |
[05:23] | Actually, I’ve got some, uh… cheerios. | 其实我还有些燕麦圈 |
[05:29] | So how are things in matrimonial? | 婚姻部都还好吗 |
[05:30] | Good. | 不错 |
[05:31] | Yeah, five new clients. | 很好 有五位新客户 |
[05:33] | And thank you for pushing me for the job. | 感谢你鼓励我争取这份工作 |
[05:35] | Oh, no problem. I wanted a familiar face in there. | 没事 我希望让一位熟悉的人来做 |
[05:38] | You know, someone that, uh… | 你懂的 就是… |
[05:42] | Uh, anyway, I have a divorce referral for you. | 总之 我要给你介绍个离婚客户 |
[05:46] | Great. Who? | 好啊 是谁 |
[05:49] | Me. | 我 |
[05:52] | You? | 你吗 |
[05:54] | Yes. | 没错 |
[05:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:57] | Oh, don’t be. It’s a long time coming. | 不用 已经有一段时间了 |
[06:00] | We’ve had our tensions and, uh, | 我们之间关系紧张 |
[06:03] | barely even, uh… | 几乎都不… |
[06:06] | Anyway, I don’t want to bore you, so let’s just, uh… | 总之我不想说这些烦你 我们就直接… |
[06:08] | Oh, Mrs. Reddick, I-I’m sorry. | 雷迪克女士 对不起 |
[06:10] | My diaper bag looks like my… | 我的尿布包很像我的… |
[06:11] | Oh, yeah. | 没事 |
[06:12] | – work bag. – Here. | -公文包 -给你 |
[06:14] | Okay, so, um, just a few basic questions. | 好了 就几个基本的问题 |
[06:17] | Yes. I, uh, I make more than my husband. Uh, we have a prenup. | 好的 我赚得比我丈夫多 签过婚前协议 |
[06:21] | You remember my son Malcolm? | 你还记得我儿子马尔科姆吗 |
[06:22] | I want sole custody, and I expect this to be amicable. | 我想争取单独监护权 我希望能协商解决 |
[06:27] | Is that what he expects? | 他也希望这样吗 |
[06:30] | He…? | 他… |
[06:31] | Is that what your husband expects, for it to be amicable? | 你丈夫也希望通过协商解决吗 |
[06:33] | Oh, I don’t… | 我不… |
[06:36] | I don’t know. I haven’t told him yet. | 我不知道 我还没告诉他 |
[06:40] | I think you should. | 你应该告诉他 |
[06:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:44] | Yeah, I should. | 没错 我应该告诉他 |
[06:47] | I will. | 我会的 |
[06:50] | Great. | 很好 |
[06:57] | What is that stuff? | 你喝的什么东西 |
[06:58] | Ugh, it’s poison. Try it. | 是毒药 尝尝看 |
[07:01] | Ooh, no thanks. | 不了谢谢 |
[07:03] | Who’s this asshole? | 这混蛋是谁 |
[07:06] | State of Illinois v. Ward and Colman. | 伊利诺斯州诉沃德及科尔曼 |
[07:08] | Ah, put it on the table. Here you go, kid. | 就放在桌子上 给你的 孩子 |
[07:13] | I’m Spencer Zschau, | 我是斯宾塞·肖 |
[07:15] | the Assistant United States Attorney | 助理联邦检察官 |
[07:16] | now assigned to the Mundy murder. | 现被指派接手曼迪谋杀案 |
[07:17] | What happened to Matan? | 马坦怎么了 |
[07:19] | You mean the killer? | 你是指凶手吗 |
[07:21] | What are you, a comedian? | 你做什么的 喜剧演员吗 |
[07:22] | You know, I saw you in court. | 我看了你庭上的表现 |
[07:26] | “I have the killer’s name inside this envelope.” | “凶手的名字就在这封信封里” |
[07:28] | It’s very impressive. | 令人印象深刻 |
[07:30] | That’s why I’m on this case. | 这就是为什么我接手了这案子 |
[07:31] | You got into Matan’s head. | 你让马坦没办法思考事情 |
[07:33] | You’ll find it hard to get into mine. | 我可没这么容易被你影响 |
[07:35] | Want to bet? | 要打赌吗 |
[07:36] | What’s your plea offer? | 你们开出的认罪条件是什么 |
[07:38] | Well, you should know our clients intend to stick together. | 你应该知道我们的客户是合并庭审的 |
[07:41] | Your client paid for Tony Mundy’s murder | 你的客户买凶杀害托尼·蒙迪 |
[07:44] | and yours was the triggerman, | 而你的客户是凶手 |
[07:46] | so 25 years for yours and 20 for yours. | 你的25年 还有你的20年 |
[07:51] | Get the fuck out of here! | 你他妈的滚出去 |
[07:53] | What, you call that an offer? | 这你也敢说是条件 |
[07:55] | I call that the best you’ll get. | 这是你们能争取到最好的了 |
[07:57] | But no need to compel discovery. | 不过你们不需要强制我方提交证据 |
[08:05] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[08:07] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[08:08] | Those must be takeout menus. My mistake. | 那些肯定是外卖菜单 我的错 |
[08:11] | I assume you’ll be getting us the real discovery by end of day? | 我猜你今天结束前会拿来真的证据吧 |
[08:14] | That’s definitely a good assumption. | 这绝对是个不错的猜测 |
[08:19] | You probably don’t recognize me, Mr. Blum. | 你也许不认得我 布鲁姆先生 |
[08:21] | My father was Alvin Zschau. | 阿尔文·肖是我父亲 |
[08:24] | That supposed to mean something to me? | 这跟我有什么关系吗 |
[08:26] | Federal Judge, Seventh Circuit. | 联邦法官 第七巡回法庭 |
[08:28] | You fed lies and smears to your buddies at the press | 你给你媒体界的朋友们灌输谎言和诽谤 |
[08:30] | to get him to resign. | 把他逼辞职了 |
[08:31] | Never heard of him. Sounds like a made-up name. | 从没听说过 听起来像个编造的名字 |
[08:35] | I’ve waited for this moment for a long time. | 这一刻我等了很久了 |
[08:37] | Meeting you face-to-face in order to say, | 跟你面对面 就为了对你说 |
[08:40] | “See you in court.” | “我们法庭上见” |
[08:46] | That’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[08:47] | He’s gonna keep the discovery from us until the last minute. | 不到最后一刻他都不会把证据给我们 |
[08:50] | Yeah, I’ll call for a motion to compel because now I’m pissed. | 我会提出强制提交证据的动议 他惹毛我了 |
[08:53] | Little shit thinking he can come after me? | 小混蛋以为他能跟我斗 |
[08:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:58] | I’m taking off my pants. | 我在脱裤子 |
[09:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:01] | Morphine suppository. | 吗啡栓剂 |
[09:02] | Again? | 又来 |
[09:16] | Are we out of vanilla yogurt? | 家里没有香草酸奶了吗 |
[09:18] | Uh, yeah. I’ll, uh, get some tomorrow. | 没有了 我明天去买一点 |
[09:21] | Do you want me to make you some eggs? | 你要我给你煎些鸡蛋吗 |
[09:23] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 没事 |
[09:26] | Bad day at work? | 工作上不顺心吗 |
[09:28] | No. | 没有 |
[09:34] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[09:37] | I think we need to… | 我觉得我们得… |
[09:40] | consider giving ourselves a break. | 考虑让我们都缓一缓 |
[09:44] | From? | 哪方面 |
[09:47] | Each other. | 彼此之间 |
[09:51] | You mean a separation? | 你是指分居吗 |
[09:55] | No. | 不是 |
[10:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:02] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[10:03] | Ian, this isn’t anybody’s fault, | 伊恩 这不是任何人的错 |
[10:05] | and-and I hope that we can stay civil for Malcolm. | 我希望我们可以为了马尔科姆和平解决 |
[10:08] | I’ve already talked to my lawyer, | 我已经跟我的律师谈过了 |
[10:09] | and I told her this does not have to get ugly. | 告诉她我们不一定要撕破脸皮 |
[10:11] | You’ve talked to a lawyer? | 你已经跟律师谈过了 |
[10:13] | Well, I work in an office filled with them. | 我工作的地方到处都是律师 |
[10:18] | Well, then, I guess I better get one, too. | 好吧 我猜我最好也找个律师 |
[11:01] | Come on in. You’re the last. | 进来吧 你是最后到的 |
[11:04] | It’s a temporary space. | 这只是个临时场所 |
[11:06] | A benefactor loaned it to us. | 一个赞助人借给我们的 |
[11:14] | My name is Valerie Peyser. | 我叫瓦莱莉·佩泽 |
[11:16] | I worked for five years in the Obama White House | 为奥巴马政府工作了五年 |
[11:18] | in oppo research. | 进行敌情研究 |
[11:20] | Three weeks ago, Henry Roberts raised | 三周前 亨利·罗伯茨筹集了 |
[11:22] | $6 million in dark money | 六百万美元的暗钱 |
[11:25] | to fund an off-the-books guerrilla oppo operation. | 资助一个编外的游击式反对行动 |
[11:29] | He asked me to run it. | 他让我来负责 |
[11:31] | I’ve spent the last few weeks visiting activist meetings, | 过去几周我参加了一些积极分子会议 |
[11:34] | like the ones where I found you all. | 就像我找到你们的那些 |
[11:35] | They have been, to say the least, disheartening. | 至少可以说 它们都很让人沮丧 |
[11:41] | Nobody seems to be willing to do what is necessary. | 看起来没有人愿意采取必要行动 |
[11:44] | And what’s that? | 你指什么 |
[11:45] | For those of you who don’t know, | 可能有些人还不认识 |
[11:46] | this is Rachelle Max from DLE Strategies. | 这位是DLE战略公司的蕾切尔·麦克斯 |
[11:49] | Whatever it takes. | 行动要不计代价 |
[11:51] | Democrats talk like Trump is the enemy, | 民主党嘴上说着特朗普是敌人 |
[11:54] | but they don’t act like it. | 但他们言行不一 |
[11:56] | They act like this is the ’90s, | 他们行动上就像现在是90年代 |
[11:58] | and they’re working under the old rules. | 他们是在依照旧的规则行动 |
[12:00] | The new rules are these: | 这些才是新的规则 |
[12:03] | Move fast, be smart, | 行动迅速 机智行事 |
[12:05] | attack, lie, | 进攻 撒谎 |
[12:08] | don’t get caught. | 别被抓住把柄 |
[12:11] | Machiavelli wrote The Prince for the rulers. | 马基雅维利为统治者们创作了《君主论》 |
[12:14] | Well, we’re rewriting it for us. | 我们则将为自己重写 |
[12:17] | When I gave you my card, | 当我给你们我的名片时 |
[12:18] | I asked you if you wanted a mission. | 我问过你们是否想要一个使命 |
[12:22] | Well, this is it. | 你们的使命是这个 |
[12:29] | Trump’s current approval rating. | 特朗普当前的支持率 |
[12:31] | If we want to defeat him in 2020, | 如果2020年选举我们想打败他 |
[12:34] | it has to be this. | 支持率得降到这个程度 |
[12:39] | Nine points. | 九个百分点 |
[12:41] | That’s your mission. | 这就是你们的使命 |
[12:43] | How do we lose nine points? | 我们该如何减少九个百分点 |
[12:47] | The Trump administration | 特朗普政府准备 |
[12:48] | is increasing the level of cyanide | 提高小学校餐里 |
[12:50] | allowed in school lunches in elementary schools. | 允许出现的氰化物程度 |
[12:54] | Critics of the change say it poisons innocent children, | 评论家称这个决定毒害了无辜的孩子 |
[12:57] | but the Secretary of Education says the increase in cyanide | 但教育部长说氰化物的增加 |
[13:00] | will act as a deterrent… | 可以抑制… |
[13:01] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[13:02] | Yeah. The news. | 还好 只是新闻 |
[13:04] | Ugh. I know. It’s a nightmare. | 我懂 简直是噩梦 |
[13:07] | Are you still working with the Democratic Committee, Liz? | 你还在帮民主党委员会工作吗 莉兹 |
[13:09] | Uh, no, I was too radical. | 没有 我太激进了 |
[13:11] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[13:13] | I may want to call you about something. | 我可能会有事打给你 |
[13:15] | What? | 什么事 |
[13:17] | let me get a little deeper into it first, | 让我先落实一下 |
[13:19] | make sure it’s real. | 先确保是可靠的 |
[13:22] | Oh, here they are. | 她们来了 |
[13:24] | So we’re all here. What do you need, Maia? | 我们都在这了 你需要什么 玛娅 |
[13:28] | You told me a year ago | 一年前你告诉我 |
[13:29] | that if I wanted anything at this firm, I have to ask for it. | 在这个律所想要任何东西都得开口问 |
[13:33] | True. | 没错 |
[13:35] | I want an office. | 我想要间办公室 |
[13:39] | Actually, Maia, that’s a managing partner issue. | 事实上 玛娅 这可以和管理合伙人来谈 |
[13:42] | Why don’t we talk downstairs? | 我们下楼谈吧 |
[13:43] | I’d rather we talk here. | 我宁愿在这谈 |
[13:45] | Uh, well, Maia, | 玛娅 |
[13:46] | the issue here is space, and we wish we had more. | 这里的问题是空间 我们希望有更多 |
[13:49] | We’re growing, and we hope that all associates, | 我们在扩张 我们希望所有的律师 |
[13:52] | even second years, will have an office. | 甚至第二年的 都会有办公室 |
[13:54] | I’m a third year. | 我是第三年的 |
[13:57] | I try not to make a fuss, | 我不想大惊小怪 |
[13:58] | but Jenna Diamond, she was given an office | 但是詹娜·戴蒙德有一间办公室 |
[14:01] | even though she joined the firm six months after me. | 即使她比我晚来六个月 |
[14:04] | She was working the Kaflin case. She needed the space. | 她之前在办卡夫林的案子 她需要空间 |
[14:07] | And I’m working with Roland Blum. | 而我在和罗兰·布鲁姆共事 |
[14:10] | You are? | 真的吗 |
[14:10] | Yes. He’s my cocounsel on the Mundy murder. | 对 他是我曼迪谋杀案的合作律师 |
[14:14] | I didn’t know that. | 我刚知道 |
[14:15] | He doesn’t have a firm, | 他没有律所 |
[14:16] | so we have to come here to discuss strategy, | 所以我们得来这里讨论策略 |
[14:19] | and it is embarrassing to work at my hot desk. | 然而使用公用办公桌太尴尬 |
[14:22] | Okay. Give us a few hours to discuss this, Maia. | 行 给我们些时间商量 玛娅 |
[14:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:30] | She’s using Roland Blum to get an office. | 她在利用罗兰·布鲁姆获取办公室 |
[14:33] | She still has a point. | 她还是有一定道理 |
[14:34] | If we give her an office, | 如果我们给她一间办公室 |
[14:35] | we’ll have 20 other associates pounding on our door. | 会再来20个律师找我们提要求 |
[14:38] | Will you excuse me? | 抱歉 我要离开一下 |
[14:41] | These are the papers from your husband’s lawyers. | 这是你丈夫的律师送来的文件 |
[14:44] | Wow, that was quick. | 动作真快 |
[14:46] | Okay, what does he want? | 他想要什么 |
[14:49] | To void your prenup, retain ownership of the house, | 废止婚前协议 保留房子的所有权 |
[14:51] | full custody of Malcolm. | 对马尔科姆的完全监护权 |
[14:52] | What? Are you kidding me? | 什么 开什么玩笑 |
[14:54] | He also wants a full accounting of Reddick/Boseman’s books, | 他还想要雷迪克&博斯曼账本的完整审计 |
[14:56] | claiming you hid money. | 声称你藏了钱 |
[14:58] | Oh, he’s going to war. He-He’s overreaching. | 他简直是要开战 他太过分了 |
[15:01] | No judge is ever going to agree to this. | 没有法官会批准这种要求 |
[15:04] | Well, there’s an exception in the prenup | 婚前协议有一个例外 |
[15:06] | in the case of adultery. | 如果有通奸存在的话 |
[15:09] | He’s charging me with adultery? | 他指控我通奸吗 |
[15:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:13] | With who? | 和谁 |
[15:19] | Diane? | 戴安吗 |
[15:20] | No. | 不 |
[15:25] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[17:38] | Congratulations. Look at you. | 恭喜你 瞧你那样 |
[17:41] | Captain Kirk. | 柯克船长 |
[17:42] | Thank you. I plan to rule with a velvet glove. | 谢谢 我准备仁慈地统治 |
[17:45] | Uh, interesting design choice. | 有趣的设计选择 |
[17:47] | Yeah, somebody left it here as a greeting. | 某人留下的欢迎语 |
[17:49] | Well, I don’t think I’d… | 我不认为我会… |
[17:54] | What? | 什么 |
[18:00] | Yeah, uh, okay, I’d take that down. | 我建议你摘下来 |
[18:03] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[18:06] | Mr. Cain? | 凯恩先生 |
[18:08] | I’m a little busy. What do you need? | 我有点忙 你需要什么 |
[18:10] | You’re running for a federal judgeship. | 你准备竞选联邦法官 |
[18:13] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[18:15] | That was Kevin Jordan from CPS Systems. | 刚才那位是CPS系统公司的凯文·乔丹 |
[18:17] | I know him from my dad’s campaign against | 我爸和他的共和党法官竞选时打过对台 |
[18:19] | one of his Republican judges. | 我那时候认识他的 |
[18:21] | It was just a friendly meeting. | 这只是个无伤大雅的会面 |
[18:23] | Then I wouldn’t have those three resumes there, | 既然如此 最好不要把三个简历摆在那 |
[18:25] | because the partners could get the wrong idea. | 因为合伙人很有可能会误解 |
[18:32] | Look, uh… here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[18:33] | I-I haven’t told the partners yet, | 我还没告诉合伙人们 |
[18:36] | because my sponsor said I need | 因为我的担保人说我需要 |
[18:38] | to vet a consultant first. | 首先找一个查清了底细的顾问 |
[18:39] | Don’t worry about me. I don’t care. | 不用担心我 我不在意 |
[18:44] | By the way, don’t hire Lanny. | 顺便说下 别雇兰尼 |
[18:45] | He hasn’t won a campaign since his divorce. | 他自从离婚后就没赢过一次竞选 |
[18:47] | And Topher drinks. | 托弗酗酒 |
[18:49] | He thinks everything can be solved with an op-ed. | 他认为什么问题都可以用一篇专栏解决 |
[18:51] | Ask him how many other clients he’s representing. | 问他除了你之外他还有哪些客户 |
[18:58] | This is bullshit! | 这是胡扯 |
[18:59] | There was no adultery? | 你们之间没有私通吗 |
[19:01] | No, not at all. | 没有 完全没有 |
[19:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:04] | So, | 所以 |
[19:05] | I’m wondering if maybe you should hire another lawyer. | 我在想也许你应该换个律师 |
[19:08] | N-No. Why? | 不 为什么 |
[19:10] | Well, because this will get very personal very fast. | 因为这样下去很快会触及到隐私 |
[19:14] | We didn’t sleep with each other. This will not get personal. | 我们又没上床 绝不会触及隐私 |
[19:17] | Well, uh, did you ever have sexual relations | 你们离婚后有没有发生过 |
[19:21] | after your marriage? | 性关系 |
[19:22] | No. | 没有 |
[19:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:26] | The… | 那个… |
[19:28] | What? | 什么 |
[19:31] | What? No, no, no. | 什么 不 不 不 |
[19:34] | That wasn’t, that wasn’t sex. | 那不是性交 |
[19:36] | That would depend on how you define “Sex,” Liz. | 这取决于你如何定义”性关系” 莉兹 |
[19:38] | Wait, wait, wait, what-what are you talking about here? | 等下 你在说哪件事 |
[19:40] | Wait, that thing? No. No. | 那件事吗 不 不是 |
[19:42] | No, the other one. | 不是 另外一件 |
[19:45] | The bathroom. | 在浴室 |
[19:47] | Oh yeah, but we weren’t, we weren’t divorced yet, so… | 没错 但那时还没正式离婚 所以 |
[19:50] | Anyway, | 不管怎样 |
[19:50] | that’s why I think you should get another lawyer. | 所以我认为你应该雇佣其他律师 |
[19:52] | No. No, I feel better about keeping this in-house. | 不 我更希望让律所的律师代理 |
[19:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:58] | I don’t want to put either of you on the stand, | 我不想让你们出庭作证 |
[20:00] | so I just need you to both sign affidavits. | 所以我需要你们签署宣誓词 |
[20:07] | Your Honor, thank you for hearing our motion. | 法官阁下 感谢您聆讯我们的动议 |
[20:09] | We bring it with utmost reluctance. | 我们极不情愿地向您呈上 |
[20:11] | Facing, as we are, | 目前所面临的 |
[20:13] | a blatant Brady violation on the part of Mr…. | 检方公然非法隐藏证据 由这位… |
[20:17] | – Schezwan. – Mr. Zschau. | -四川先生 -肖先生 |
[20:18] | If I may, a violation made more egregious | 这次隐藏证据显得尤为令人发指 |
[20:20] | by the fact we’re only six days from trial. | 因为我们距开庭只有六天了 |
[20:23] | We’re in full compliance with the rules of discovery, Your Honor. | 我们所递交的证据完全遵守规程 法官阁下 |
[20:25] | I brought the discovery over myself. | 我亲自递交的 |
[20:27] | Oh, he did, Your Honor. | 没错 法官阁下 |
[20:28] | And let me show you what he brought. | 让我给您过目一下他所递交的”证据” |
[20:31] | A Luger. | 一把鲁格尔 |
[20:34] | A Mauser. | 一把毛瑟枪 |
[20:35] | Your Honor, excuse me… | 法官阁下 请允许我解释… |
[20:36] | The sidearms of the Wehrmacht, Your Honor, | 纳粹德国军人的标配武器啊 法官阁下 |
[20:40] | along with a note, which read: | 还有一张纸条 写着 |
[20:43] | “To the kike… | “致犹太佬 |
[20:45] | and the dyke. | 和姬佬 |
[20:47] | More Zyklon B, please. | 再多用点齐克隆B吧 |
[20:50] | Send in the Kleins.” | 让贱奴都进来试试药” |
[20:52] | This is your attempt at humor, Mr. Zschau? | 你是想来幽默一把吗 肖先生 |
[20:54] | This isn’t my attempt at anything, Your Honor. | 这不是我的任何把戏 法官阁下 |
[20:55] | This is a total fabrication by Mr. Blum. | 完全是布鲁姆先生的恶意伪造 |
[20:57] | Oh, isn’t that what we always hear from Holocaust deniers? | 这不就是大屠杀否定论者常说的话吗 |
[21:00] | I’m not a Holocaust denier. | 我不是大屠杀否定论者 |
[21:01] | You know, it’s hard to be a Jew, Your Honor. | 做一个犹太人真是举步维艰 法官阁下 |
[21:04] | So many times I’ve asked myself: | 很多时候我扪心自问 |
[21:07] | Why do they hate us? | 他们为什么恨我们 |
[21:12] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[21:13] | Yeah. So where we going with this? | 嗯 我们要去哪 |
[21:14] | Your fucking hot desk? | 你那小破办公桌吗 |
[21:16] | Oh, no. No, winners, they work in here. | 不 赢家在这工作 |
[21:21] | 宣誓书 已提交 | |
[21:23] | Mr. Boseman and Ms. Reddick both swear | 博斯曼先生和雷迪克女士都已宣誓 |
[21:25] | that there were no sexual relations after their divorce, | 自从他们离婚之后未曾发生过性关系 |
[21:27] | so I believe this court can easily decide in favor of the respondent. | 因为我认为本法庭能判决被告胜诉 |
[21:32] | Unfortunately, for Ms. Quinn, | 对奎恩女士来说不幸的是 |
[21:33] | my client would like to call a witness. | 我的当事人希望传唤一位证人 |
[21:36] | Your Honor, Mr. Payton was interviewed for a job | 法官阁下 佩顿先生之前来本律所 |
[21:38] | by our firm and we rejected him, | 应聘过但我们没有聘用他 |
[21:41] | so he has a chip on his shoulder about our firm. | 所以他对我们律所心有埋怨 |
[21:43] | My guess is that’s why the petitioner hired this lawyer. | 我猜这也是申请人聘用他的原因 |
[21:47] | He had an added incentive? | 他比别人更有动力 |
[21:48] | – Is that right? – It is. | -我说得对吗 -没错 |
[21:50] | Okay, do you have a witness | 你想传唤一位 |
[21:52] | who can refute these affidavits, Counselor? | 能够反驳这些宣誓书的证人吗 律师 |
[21:53] | – We do, Your Honor. – Then let’s go. | -是的 法官阁下 -那就传唤吧 |
[21:56] | I’m all ears. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[22:01] | You are going to make a great federal judge, Julius, | 你会成为一位杰出的联邦法官 朱利叶斯 |
[22:05] | in my opinion. | 我坚信不疑 |
[22:07] | And the best way to campaign: op-eds. | 而且宣传的最佳策略 专栏 |
[22:11] | All we need is the right topic. | 我们只需要一个合适的话题 |
[22:12] | Hot, but not too hot. | 热门 但不要太招风 |
[22:16] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[22:19] | By the way, | 顺便问一句 |
[22:20] | how many other clients are you representing? | 你有多少客户 |
[22:31] | You need op-ed ideas? | 你想要专栏话题主意 |
[22:35] | How many clients should he have? | 他应该有多少客户 |
[22:37] | Five, maybe less. How many does he have? | 五个 也许更少 他有多少 |
[22:39] | Thirteen. | 十三个 |
[22:42] | Do me a favor, meet with the next one. | 帮我个忙 跟我一起见下一个人 |
[22:46] | I-I don’t know what to ask. | 我不知道该问什么 |
[22:47] | You want me to consult? | 你想让我做顾问 |
[22:49] | No, I, uh… | 不 我… |
[22:52] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:02] | Detective Hedren, you were assigned to a protective detail | 海德恩警探 你于5月16日晚被委派 |
[23:05] | for Adrian Boseman on the night of May 16, were you not? | 保护阿德里安·博斯曼 对吗 |
[23:07] | I was. Nine days earlier, | 是的 九天之前 |
[23:10] | he was shot during the commission of a hate crime. | 他在一起仇恨犯罪中中枪 |
[23:12] | We were being cautious. | 我们都很谨慎 |
[23:13] | Could you take us through the events of that night? | 你能告诉我们那晚事情的经过吗 |
[23:15] | I saw Mr. Boseman and Mrs. Lawrence | 我看见博斯曼先生和劳伦斯太太 |
[23:19] | pull out of the parking garage | 在晚上8点45分 |
[23:20] | of their office building at 8:45 P.M. | 从他们律所的停车场开车出来 |
[23:24] | They drove to Mr. Boseman’s apartment building | 他们开到了博斯曼先生的公寓 |
[23:26] | on Lake Shore Drive | 位于湖滨大道 |
[23:27] | at approximately 9:10. | 时间约为晚上9点10分 |
[23:29] | And approximately what time did they leave? | 他们大约是几点离开的 |
[23:32] | They didn’t. | 他们没有离开 |
[23:34] | Mrs. Lawrence alone left at 12:20. | 劳伦斯太太于12点20分独自一人离开 |
[23:37] | That would place them together | 这就代表他们有 |
[23:39] | at Adrian Boseman’s apartment for three hours? | 三小时单独待在阿德里安·博斯曼的公寓内 |
[23:42] | I’m just curious, who was with the child during all this time? | 我很好奇 这段时间孩子在哪 |
[23:47] | My son was with my husband. | 我儿子和我丈夫在一起 |
[23:49] | The current one. | 你的现任丈夫 |
[23:51] | Correct. | 没错 |
[23:53] | Ms. Quinn, anything from you? | 奎恩女士 你有问题吗 |
[23:55] | Yes. | 有 |
[23:56] | Um, Detective, I assume it was your C.O., | 警探 我猜是你的指挥官 |
[23:59] | Commander Lawrence, | 劳伦斯指挥官 |
[24:00] | who gave you the assignment to spy on his wife? | 下令委派你监视他的妻子是吗 |
[24:02] | – Objection as to “Spy,” Your Honor. – Sustained. | -反对”监视”一词 法官阁下 -有效 |
[24:04] | Doesn’t it strike you as odd | 你难道不感觉奇怪吗 |
[24:06] | that your protective detail was assigned | 委派于你的保护任务 |
[24:08] | the day after Mr. Boseman’s assailant was arrested? | 在博斯曼先生袭击者被逮捕后第二天才开始 |
[24:11] | I’m gonna interrupt you right there. | 我要打断一下 |
[24:13] | I understand what you’re trying to do, Counselor. | 我知道你的意图 律师 |
[24:15] | But the reasons for Captain Lawrence’s surveillance | 但劳伦斯队长的监控任务 |
[24:17] | has no bearing on whether what was discovered was true or not. | 与本庭讨论的通奸事实并无关系 |
[24:20] | What was the reason for the three hours in the apartment? | 在公寓里滞留的那三小时都干什么了 |
[24:22] | I’d like to hear from both on that question. | 我希望听到双方的证词 |
[24:25] | So, unfortunately, now you two have to testify. | 不幸的是你们得都要作证 |
[24:29] | It was caretaking, you guys, not sex. | 她只是在照顾我 没有做爱 |
[24:34] | For three hours? | 整整三小时吗 |
[24:36] | I’d just been released from the hospital. | 我刚从医院出院 |
[24:38] | I needed help at home. | 家里需要帮忙 |
[24:40] | What help? What did Liz do? | 什么忙 莉兹干什么了 |
[24:42] | Laundry. | 洗衣服 |
[24:43] | Well, how many loads? | 洗了几筐[打了多少炮] |
[24:44] | Oh, for Christ’s sake. | 我的天哪 |
[24:46] | Okay, okay. Jay will look into this. | 好吧 杰会调查此事 |
[24:49] | My guess is | 我的猜测是 |
[24:49] | Geoffrey will try to dig up inconsistencies in your stories, | 杰弗瑞会试图从你俩的证词中找到出入点 |
[24:52] | so I’m afraid I’ll have to witness prep you, both. | 因此恐怕我得给你们俩做证人预演 |
[24:57] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[25:03] | Our clients did it. | 我们的当事人有罪 |
[25:05] | Did you have any doubts? | 你之前有怀疑吗 |
[25:07] | Yeah, I guess I did. | 是的 我猜是吧 |
[25:08] | Clients always do it. | 当事人总是有罪的 |
[25:09] | The only difference is some are easier to get off. | 唯一的区别是有些罪容易开脱 |
[25:12] | Well, I didn’t expect your client | 我也没料到你的当事人 |
[25:13] | to open a Cayman account for my client | 在开曼岛给我的当事人开了账户 |
[25:15] | and pay him 50,000 for the murder. | 并为谋杀付了他五万 |
[25:19] | That’s not what that evidence says. | 证据不是这个意思 |
[25:23] | Roland, it’s just the two of us. | 罗兰 这里就我俩 |
[25:25] | It is what it says. They have us. | 证据就是这个意思 他们有把柄了 |
[25:28] | No, that is a, um… | 不 那是 |
[25:31] | Yes, it is a record for a Cayman account. | 对 这是一个开曼账户的转账记录 |
[25:35] | To my client, for $50,000. | 转给我的当事人 五万美金 |
[25:36] | Yes, but it’s not for a murder. | 对 但不是谋杀的酬金 |
[25:40] | To pay for an escort in the Caymans | 我的当事人打算去开曼群岛招妓 |
[25:43] | when my client planned to go there. | 这是给小姐的费用 |
[25:44] | That’s why it was so secretive. It was about sex. | 这么偷偷摸摸转账的原因是 跟性有关 |
[25:48] | – Not about murder. – Ugh, you make my brain hurt. | -不是为了谋杀 -你说得我头痛 |
[25:50] | You tell a competing story. | 讲一个有说服力的故事 |
[25:52] | You make the climax bigger. | 把高潮部分扩大 |
[25:53] | When they talk about a payoff for murder, | 他们说起支付谋杀酬金时 |
[25:55] | you talk about a payoff for three-way sex! | 你就说是三人行性爱的酬金 |
[25:57] | ‘Cause that’s what it’s about: sex. | 因为这就是为了性交 |
[26:00] | Unprotected anal intercourse with underage Cambodians. | 跟柬埔寨未成年人进行不带套的肛交 |
[26:06] | Two sad, stunted men, | 两个在童年时被性侵 |
[26:07] | both abused when they were children | 不幸又发育不良的男人 |
[26:09] | play out twisted fantasies of defiling childlike innocence | 在无辜的孩子身上发泄他们扭曲的性幻想 |
[26:14] | just as they themselves were once defiled. | 正如他们自己童年所遭受的一样 |
[26:20] | This is not gonna work. | 这行不通 |
[26:21] | Don’t tell me what’s gonna work, princess. | 别跟我说什么行得通 公主 |
[26:23] | We tell the story, uh, they buy the story. | 我们说故事 他们买账 |
[26:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:33] | Okay, tomorrow in court. | 好 明天庭上见 |
[26:35] | Tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[26:41] | Look, look. The problem is Trump’s base. | 听着 问题在特朗普的大本营 |
[26:44] | It’s solid. | 太坚固了 |
[26:45] | You’ll never get it below 38%. | 你永远不能让它降到38%以下 |
[26:47] | Because of the religious right. | 因为信教右派 |
[26:48] | And the Midwestern support. | 以及中西部的支持 |
[26:49] | Even the midterms didn’t undercut | 即便中期选举都没有削弱 |
[26:51] | the electoral college superiority. | 总统选举团的优势 |
[26:53] | So, what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[26:54] | You need to hit his online infrastructure. | 你得冲击他的线上基础 |
[26:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:58] | He has troll farms in several cities. | 他在好几个城市有水军营 |
[27:00] | Every time there’s the slightest drop in Trump’s polls, | 每次只要特朗普的民调稍有下降 |
[27:02] | the farms pump up the fake news. | 水军营就输送假新闻 |
[27:04] | She’s right. Almost every bit of the fake news | 她说的对 基本上每一条能够 |
[27:06] | shaping the opinions of the religious right | 影响信教右派观点的假新闻 |
[27:08] | comes out of these farms. | 都来自水军营 |
[27:10] | And what are these again? | 这些什么 |
[27:16] | *In a city with a name I don’t know how to pronounce* | *在一个我说不清楚名字的城市* |
[27:19] | *With a lot of fake Facebook and Twitter accounts* | *有着大量假脸书和假推特账号* |
[27:22] | *In a windowless room lit by the glow of the screen* | *在一间被电脑屏幕点亮的无窗房* |
[27:25] | *There’s a weaponized information garbage machine* | *有一台被当作武器用的信息垃圾机* |
[27:28] | *Making up stories that’ll look like news* | *编造看起来像新闻的故事* |
[27:30] | *About abortion and guns and immigration and Jews* | *关于堕胎 枪支 移民和犹太人* |
[27:33] | *Pleasantly delighted we’re so easily divided* | *对我们这么容易被分裂高兴无比* |
[27:39] | *Working for a Russian troll farm* | *为一个俄罗斯水军营工作* |
[27:44] | *It’s a full-time job keeping up with the feed* | *一份负责跟进更新的全职工作* |
[27:47] | *You refresh and you read, you refresh and you read* | *刷新阅读 刷新阅读* |
[27:49] | *There’s a post from a friend, you let down your guard* | *一条朋友的新动态 你放下了防备* |
[27:52] | *But it’s just bait on a hook* | *但它其实是钓钩上的诱饵* |
[27:54] | *and you bite down hard* | *你却一下子中招了* |
[27:55] | *You like it so you like it and your friends like you* | *你点赞它 你的朋友点赞你* |
[27:58] | *And now everyone likes it so it must be true* | *现在大家都点赞它 它肯定是真的* |
[28:01] | *You move on undaunted* | *你无畏向前* |
[28:03] | *But you did just what they wanted* | *但你正中他们的下怀* |
[28:06] | *You’re working for a Russian troll farm* | *你在为俄罗斯水军营打工* |
[28:12] | *We won’t ever beat ’em* | *不懂如何投喂它们* |
[28:14] | *till we learn how not to feed ’em* | *我们就无法打败他们* |
[28:17] | *Working for a Russian troll farm.* | *为俄罗斯水军营打工* |
[28:26] | So is there any way to undercut them? | 有什么办法削弱他们吗 |
[28:28] | I don’t know, but there’s one about three blocks away, | 我不知道 但离这三个街区外就有一个 |
[28:31] | – on Randolph. – What? Where? | -就在兰道夫区 -什么 在哪里 |
[28:34] | At Bauer. It disguises itself as a day trading boiler room. | 在鲍尔街 它伪装成一个日间电话交易所 |
[28:37] | Oh, my God, I know that place. | 天啊 我知道那地方 |
[28:39] | – How do you even know this? – 4chan. | -你怎么会知道这个的 -四叶论坛 |
[28:42] | Gamergate guys think I’m a guy, too. | 《游戏门》的人认为我和他们是一伙的 |
[28:44] | It makes it easier to find out what’s going on. | 这样很容易查清楚真相 |
[28:45] | Look, the problem isn’t finding out who does it. | 问题不在于找出他们是谁 |
[28:49] | It’s getting them to stop. | 而是让他们停下来 |
[28:50] | Okay, so we’ve refined our mission. | 好 我们重新定义了我们的使命 |
[28:54] | Stop the troll farm on Randolph. | 阻止兰道夫的水军营 |
[29:12] | Hello? | 你好 |
[29:15] | Sorry. One minute. | 抱歉 稍等一下 |
[29:20] | This is my office. | 这是我的办公室 |
[29:23] | Yeah, I like it. Lots of room. | 是 我喜欢这 很大 |
[29:25] | This is good. What is it? | 这个很棒 这里面是什么 |
[29:28] | Mine. | 我的 |
[29:30] | Oh, I’m sorry, you-you want me out of here? | 抱歉 你想我出去吗 |
[29:32] | Actually, I do, Mr. Blum. | 没错 我希望你出去 布鲁姆先生 |
[29:36] | You know me. | 你认识我 |
[29:38] | And you are the great Diane Lockhart. | 你是了不起的戴安·洛克哈特 |
[29:42] | I need my desk. | 我要用我的办公桌 |
[29:54] | You know, Jonas Stern was a good friend of mine. | 乔纳斯·斯坦恩以前是我的好朋友 |
[29:58] | That makes sense. | 可以理解 |
[29:59] | Oh, he loved talking about you. | 他喜欢说起你 |
[30:02] | About being your mentor. | 说起当你导师的事 |
[30:04] | And by “Mentor,” I mean fuck buddy. | “导师” 我指的是性搭档 |
[30:09] | It’s always good to talk to a dinosaur. | 跟老古董说话总是挺好的 |
[30:11] | Reminds me how much things have changed. | 能提醒我 有多少事情变了 |
[30:13] | Oh, yes, yes, #MeToo. | 对对 “我也是”运动 |
[30:16] | Changed everything, didn’t it? | 改变了一切 不是吗 |
[30:18] | I mean, you saved the world | 你让全世界都不用再看 |
[30:20] | from having to watch Weinstein shower. | 韦恩斯坦了 |
[30:26] | What, no comeback? | 怎么 不回话了 |
[30:28] | I’m sorry, are you still here? | 抱歉 你还没走吗 |
[30:31] | That’s right. Liberals live and die by the zeitgeist. | 对 自由党靠时代潮流起落 |
[30:36] | #MeToo, the midterms… civil rights. | “我也是” 中期选举 民权运动 |
[30:41] | You think the arc of history tends toward justice. | 你以为历史会偏向正义那方 |
[30:44] | Was that lightning or a psychotic reaction? | 刚才是闪电还是精神错乱的反应 |
[30:48] | I don’t see lightning. | 我没看到闪电 |
[30:51] | So… not to blow your mind, | 无意让你胡思乱想 |
[30:54] | but where does Mr. Trump | 但特朗普先生 |
[30:55] | fit in on that arc of history? | 在历史的长河中处于哪个位置呢 |
[30:58] | Or is he tending toward justice? | 他会朝向正义吗 |
[31:01] | Oh, that’s right. | 对 |
[31:02] | He’s a-a temporary speed bump. | 他是临时减速带 |
[31:05] | When he’s gone, we’ll just keep speeding on | 等他走了 我们会继续 |
[31:07] | to that Susan Sarandon nirvana. | 加速驶上苏珊·萨兰登的极乐世界 |
[31:15] | But I know Trump. | 但我了解特朗普 |
[31:18] | Yeah, we were the three amigos: Cohn, Trump and me. | 我们三个是朋友 科恩 特朗普和我 |
[31:20] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他哪都不会去 |
[31:23] | He likes his job. | 他喜欢他的工作 |
[31:25] | He wants a third term. | 他要第三个任期 |
[31:29] | That will never happen. | 那绝不可能 |
[31:31] | Oh-oh, because there’ll be holy hell to pay from Lindsey Graham? | 因为林赛·格雷厄姆会让特朗普付出巨大代价吗 |
[31:31] | 林赛·格雷厄姆:共和党参议员 曾经用此话警告特朗普说不能辞退司法部长塞申斯 | |
[31:34] | People will rise up. | 人们会起来反抗 |
[31:38] | Of course they will. | 他们当然会 |
[31:40] | ‘Cause that’s what people do | 因为当失业率仅3.7%的时候 |
[31:41] | when the jobless rate is at 3.7. | 人们就会这么做 |
[31:43] | They get angry and start breaking things. | 他们变得愤怒 开始砸东西 |
[31:46] | “We want fewer jobs.” | “我们不要工作机会” |
[31:53] | Want to give me a blow job? | 想给我口交吗 |
[32:01] | Hello. It’s Diane Lockhart. | 你好 我是戴安·洛克哈特 |
[32:03] | I found a strange man | 我看到一个奇怪的男人 |
[32:05] | in my office rooting through my desk. | 在我办公室里乱翻我的办公桌 |
[32:07] | I think he’s homeless. | 他应该是个流浪汉 |
[32:09] | That’d be great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[32:16] | You know, here’s the thing, Diane. | 事情是这样的 戴安 |
[32:18] | Trump wins | 特朗普会赢 |
[32:21] | because he sees life as a battle, not a cause. | 因为他把人生看做战斗 而不是事业 |
[32:26] | He uses your strength against you. | 他会以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[32:29] | Liberals never get that. | 自由党人永远不会明白 |
[32:54] | Valerie. It’s, uh, Diane. | 瓦莱莉 我是戴安 |
[32:57] | I had a thought about how to attack the troll farms. | 关于如何攻击水军营我有个想法 |
[33:00] | The resistance needs to use their technique against them. | 反对者应该以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[33:04] | 国安局情报监听系统 戴安·洛克哈特 “披萨门”指2016年总统大选期间希拉里以披萨店后房为基地 绑架 侵害和贩卖儿童的假新闻 | |
[33:04] | It’s like Pizzagate. | 就跟”披萨门”事件一样 |
[33:05] | Trump lives by fake news. | 特朗普靠假新闻为生 |
[33:07] | He dies by fake news. | 也可以因假新闻而死 |
[33:09] | Let’s help them die. | 我们就让他快点死吧 |
[33:12] | She just used five target words in one sentence. | 她刚才在一句话里用了五个目标词 |
[33:16] | What? | 什么 |
[33:17] | Diane. She used five target words in one sentence. | 戴安 她在一句话里用了五个目标词 |
[33:19] | – What color target? – Red. All red. | -都是什么颜色的 -红色 全是红色 |
[33:22] | “Trump,” | “特朗普” |
[33:23] | “Die,” “Fake news,” | “死” “假新闻” |
[33:24] | “Resistance,” “Pizzagate.” | “反对者” “披萨门” |
[33:27] | That is like domestic terrorism bingo. | 这简直就是国内恐怖主义词汇五连中 |
[33:30] | You sure it was Diane and not someone calling her? | 你确定这是戴安说的而不是打给她的人说的 |
[33:32] | – Diane Lockhart. – Who was she on with? | -戴安·洛克哈特 -她在跟谁通电话 |
[33:34] | – Liz Reddick? – Uh, I don’t know. | -莉兹·雷迪克吗 -我也不知道 |
[33:37] | Someone new. I didn’t get it. | 某个没听说过的人 不知道是谁 |
[33:39] | Go check on your end. | 去看看你那边的情况 |
[33:44] | 对象 戴安·洛克哈特 来源 移动电话 类型 被叫号码 | |
[33:45] | – Valerie Peyser? – Who’s that? | -瓦莱莉·佩泽 -这是谁 |
[33:48] | I don’t know. Never heard of her. | 我也不知道 从没听说过 |
[33:50] | I’m sending it upstairs. They love conspiracies. | 我要把这些发给楼上的 他们就爱阴谋论 |
[33:54] | 标记联系人 瓦莱莉·佩泽 请求监听令 | |
[33:56] | There she goes. | 好了 |
[33:57] | Good luck, Valerie Peyser. | 瓦莱莉·佩泽 祝你好运 |
[33:59] | You just earned yourself a three-hop warrant. | 你刚刚为自己赢得了监听令三连跳 |
[34:09] | 标题 子标题 | |
[34:15] | No, wait, wait, wait. Try this. | 不 等等 试试这个 |
[34:17] | It’s not really a day trader on Randolph. | 他并不是兰道夫区里的日间交易员 |
[34:19] | They’re hiding illegal aliens there | 他们把非法移民藏在那里 |
[34:21] | until they can send them to Southern states. | 等情况允许时再送往南部各州 |
[34:24] | No. To MS-13. | 不 送往MS13[美国黑帮] |
[34:26] | So they can kill women. | 然后他们可以残杀妇女 |
[34:27] | Wait, wait, it’s too silly. | 等等 这也太傻了 |
[34:29] | We want people to believe this, to take this seriously. | 我们希望人们相信这些 把这些事当真 |
[34:31] | It’s not about being taken seriously. | 关键不是别人当不当真 |
[34:33] | It’s about saying it with conviction, | 而是我们要非常肯定地说出来 |
[34:34] | wording it like a news story. | 措辞就像真的新闻报道一样 |
[34:37] | Put it in the mouth of P-Anon. | 让它从匿名左派的口中爆出来 |
[34:40] | Fuck, yeah, you’re right. | 操 就是这样 你说得对 |
[34:41] | Who’s P-Anon? | 谁是匿名左派 |
[34:42] | Our version of QAnon. | 跟我们的匿名右派差不多 |
[34:44] | We’ll make him a senior official in the Trump administration | 我们把他塑造成是特朗普政府的高级官员 |
[34:46] | who has access to confidential documents | 能接触到绝密文件 |
[34:48] | and wants to share it on 4chan. | 并想在四叶论坛上分享这些信息 |
[34:52] | We got to get P-Anon T-shirts. | 我们应该弄几件写着”匿名左派”的T恤 |
[34:54] | Okay. It’s in four waves. | 好 这会是我们的第四步 |
[34:55] | First, a fake news story on a raid | 首先 编造关于突击调查兰道夫区 |
[34:57] | on the day trader on Randolph. | 日间交易员的假新闻 |
[34:58] | – The results of the raid were kept secret. – Yes. | -并对调查结果保密 -对 |
[35:01] | 昨天下午 执法部门突击调查了兰道夫区的日间交易所 并对调查结果保密 | |
[35:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:03] | And a Facebook account of a mother who can’t find | 然后再创建一位母亲的脸书账户 |
[35:06] | her ten-year-old and thinks she’s in that building. | 她怀疑自己失踪的十岁女儿在那栋大楼里 |
[35:09] | 花450美元购买这张图片 加入购物车 | |
[35:11] | I got to tell you, this is really satisfying. | 我不得不说 这太令人满足了 |
[35:14] | We need beers. | 我们得来点啤酒 |
[35:18] | Well, this is all very impressive, Lanny. | 所有这些都非常出色 兰尼 |
[35:20] | Thank you, Julius. | 谢谢 朱利叶斯 |
[35:22] | I think you’d make a great judge, | 我觉得你能成为一位伟大的法官 |
[35:23] | so I can’t wait to get started. | 所以我都等不及要开始了 |
[35:27] | Just a few questions. | 我只问几个问题 |
[35:28] | You have the Judge Richmond campaign listed on your resume? | 你在简历上列出了里士满法官的竞选 |
[35:32] | Uh, I do. Yes. | 是的 没错 |
[35:34] | Nice guy. | 他人很好 |
[35:36] | But I thought Gene Kloves ran that campaign. | 但我以为是吉恩·克洛维斯运营的那次竞选 |
[35:45] | Well, that leaves just one. | 好吧 那就只剩一个人了 |
[35:48] | Melissa Long. | 梅利萨·隆 |
[35:49] | She’s probably the best, honestly. | 说实话 她可能就是最佳人选 |
[35:51] | I’d go with her. | 我同意选她 |
[35:53] | Uh, Marissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[35:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:56] | Oh, no problem. It’s just what I do. | 没什么 我擅长做这些 |
[36:02] | On the night in question, | 在那个有争议的晚上 |
[36:03] | Ms. Reddick took you home? | 雷迪克女士送你回家了 |
[36:04] | Yes. She was helping me as a friend and a colleague. | 是的 她像朋友和同事一样帮助我 |
[36:07] | I couldn’t have gotten through it without her. | 那时候没有她我一个人挺不过来 |
[36:09] | Does any of that “Helping” involve | 那些”帮助”包括 |
[36:11] | having her in your bedroom? | 让她进入你的卧室吗 |
[36:14] | Not in the way that you mean. | 不是你指的那种方式 |
[36:15] | Tell me what way I mean. | 那你说说我指的是什么方式 |
[36:18] | So you’re the tough questioner? | 所以你是在扮演尖锐的提问者 |
[36:22] | Tell me what I mean. | 说说我指的是什么 |
[36:24] | You’re implying there was some sexual contact. | 你在暗示当时我们有性接触 |
[36:26] | But there wasn’t? | 没有吗 |
[36:29] | I helped him place pillows and | 我帮他放枕头 |
[36:32] | put things within reach. | 并把必需品放到他够得到的地方 |
[36:34] | What things? | 哪些必需品 |
[36:35] | Uh, small things, like his cell phone, water, | 都是些小东西 比如手机 水 |
[36:39] | pain pills. | 止疼片 |
[36:40] | And how long did that take? | 花了多长时间 |
[36:41] | Ten minutes. | 十分钟 |
[36:43] | You were in the bedroom for only ten minutes? | 你只在卧室待了十分钟 |
[36:44] | – No. – Then how long? | -不是 -那待了多久 |
[36:47] | I-I don’t know. Uh, he was exhausted, | 我也不知道 他当时筋疲力尽 |
[36:49] | so probably most of the time. | 所以可能大部分时间我都在卧室里 |
[36:50] | You talked about work for two hours and 50 minutes? | 你们花了两小时五十分钟谈工作 |
[36:55] | And our marriage. And why it didn’t work out. | 还有我们的婚姻 以及为什么会离婚 |
[36:58] | And why didn’t it? | 那为什么会离婚呢 |
[37:00] | Listen, I don’t think they’re gonna | 听着 我觉得他们不会 |
[37:01] | ask me that, so we can… | 问我这些 所以我们可以… |
[37:01] | If it makes you uncomfortable, they will. | 如果这会让你难堪 他们就会问 |
[37:07] | We were trying to remember the last time | 我们在试着回忆上次我们一起 |
[37:10] | that we were in a hospital together. | 待在医院的事情 |
[37:12] | Um, and it was in the last year of our marriage. | 那是在我们离婚前的最后一年 |
[37:15] | I had ruptured my appendix, | 我阑尾破裂了 |
[37:17] | and Adrian was in the hospital with me. | 阿德里安在医院陪我 |
[37:19] | He stayed with me night and day. | 他不分昼夜地陪着我 |
[37:21] | He’s very good | 发生紧急情况的时候 |
[37:21] | in emergency situations. | 他特别好 |
[37:23] | So, this was your chance to return the favor? | 所以这次是你还他人情的机会 |
[37:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:26] | And what did “Returning the favor” entail? | 那”还人情”要做些什么 |
[37:31] | What did Liz say? | 莉兹怎么说的 |
[37:32] | Well, we’d rather get your memory. | 我们更想唤起你的记忆 |
[37:42] | The painkillers hadn’t kicked in yet, | 当时止痛药还没起效 |
[37:46] | so Liz started humming a song to me that I had hummed to her. | 所以莉兹开始哼我以前给她哼过的歌 |
[37:49] | What song was that? | 是什么歌 |
[37:54] | *One bright morning* | *在某个阳光灿烂的清晨* |
[37:57] | *when my life is over* | *我的生命即将终结* |
[37:59] | *I’ll fly away* | *我将远翔* |
[38:07] | *I’ll fly away* | *我将远翔* |
[38:11] | *Oh, glory* | *多么荣耀* |
[38:15] | *I’ll fly away* | *我将远翔* |
[38:22] | *When I die* | *赞美上帝* |
[38:24] | *Hallelujah, by and by* | *不久以后 我将离世* |
[38:29] | *I’ll fly away* | *我将远翔* |
[38:37] | “I’ll Fly Away.” | 《我将远翔》 |
[38:40] | Good. | 好 |
[38:43] | I think you’re both ready. | 我觉得你们都准备好了 |
[38:50] | We can’t wait anymore. | 不能再等了 |
[38:52] | Yes, I know, Your Honor. | 我明白 法官阁下 |
[38:53] | I think Mr. Blum might have had | 我觉得布鲁姆先生可能 |
[38:54] | a dental appointment that went too long. | 去看牙医耽搁太久了 |
[38:56] | Well, get him in here. Get him in here this afternoon! | 叫他来 叫他下午来 |
[39:04] | Mr. Blum, where are you?! You missed court! | 布鲁姆先生 你在哪 你错过开庭了 |
[39:07] | Mr…. | 先生… |
[39:09] | Where’s Mr. Blum? | 布鲁姆先生在哪 |
[39:10] | Did you bring granola? | 你带了燕麦卷了吗 |
[39:13] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[39:17] | Roland? | 罗兰 |
[39:18] | Roland. | 罗兰 |
[39:20] | Roland, wake up. | 罗兰 醒醒 |
[39:22] | Wake… I got us a delay until this afternoon, | 醒醒 我争取到了延迟至今天下午 |
[39:24] | but I need you to wake up, okay? You got to get dressed. | 但我需要你醒醒 好吗 你得穿衣服了 |
[39:27] | Rol… | 罗… |
[39:33] | Roland, wake up. | 罗兰 醒醒 |
[39:39] | 未接来电 斯宾塞·肖 | |
[39:59] | Hi. Uh, this is Roland Blum’s assistant… Bambi. | 你好 我是罗兰·布鲁姆的助理 斑比 |
[40:03] | Uh, I believe we missed your call. | 我们可能错过你的来电了 |
[40:05] | Will he know what this is regarding? | 他知道您找他有什么事吗 |
[40:08] | What this is regarding is a plea deal | 我找他是为了我和罗兰·布鲁姆 |
[40:10] | I was making with Roland Blum. | 要达成的认罪协议 |
[40:12] | I couldn’t get ahold of Blum. | 我联系不上布鲁姆 |
[40:15] | So here I am. | 所以就来这了 |
[40:16] | What’s the offer? | 什么条件 |
[40:18] | The same I offered Blum. | 和布鲁姆的一样 |
[40:20] | You get your client to testify against Avery Ward, | 你让你的客户指证艾弗里·沃德 |
[40:22] | we’ll give him 18 months. | 刑期18个月 |
[40:26] | No. | 不 |
[40:28] | You want to go back to court? | 你想回法庭 |
[40:29] | I wouldn’t mind that. | 我不介意 |
[40:31] | What’s that about? | 那是什么 |
[40:34] | Honesty. | 老实说 |
[40:36] | Make it six months, and I’ll take it to my client. | 降到6个月 我就跟我的客户说 |
[40:39] | Six months for murder? | 谋杀只判6个月 |
[40:41] | Six months, and you get a conviction | 6个月 你就能给 |
[40:43] | of the real person responsible. | 真正的主谋定罪 |
[40:46] | Face it, you want one big conviction, | 面对现实吧 你要的是一锤定责 |
[40:48] | not two small ones. | 而不是两个擦边球 |
[40:50] | Done. | 成交 |
[40:54] | I hope you’ve got a gun. | 希望你有枪 |
[40:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:59] | You just screwed over Roland Blum. | 你刚摆了罗兰·布鲁姆一道 |
[41:06] | I had a ruptured appendix when we were married, | 我们结婚时我得了急性阑尾炎 |
[41:08] | and Adrian stayed with me in the hospital | 阿德里安在医院陪我 |
[41:10] | and sang “I’ll Fly Away” to me. | 对我唱了一曲《我将远翔》 |
[41:13] | I was returning the favor. | 我是在报答他 |
[41:15] | For three hours? | 要用三小时吗 |
[41:16] | I wanted to wait till he was asleep. | 我想等到他睡着 |
[41:18] | Makes sense to me. Anything else, Counselor? | 合情合理 还有什么要问的吗 律师 |
[41:22] | One more thing, Your Honor. | 我还有个问题 法官阁下 |
[41:23] | I have an affidavit from Detective Hedren. | 我这有一份海德恩警探的宣誓书 |
[41:26] | When you left Mr. Boseman’s residence that night, | 你离开博斯曼先生住处当晚 |
[41:29] | he followed you to a Rite Aid. | 他跟踪你去了来德爱药店 |
[41:30] | Uh, objection, Your Honor. This is crazy. | 反对 法官阁下 这太不可理喻了 |
[41:33] | He followed her? | 他跟踪她 |
[41:34] | Why was he following her | 为什么他本该保护博斯曼先生 |
[41:35] | when he was there to protect Mr. Boseman? | 却跑去跟踪她 |
[41:36] | Because he was actually there to spy, obviously. | 很明显是因为他其实是去监视的 |
[41:40] | But… | 但是… |
[41:41] | – what did he find? – He saw you purchasing | -他有什么发现 -他看到你 |
[41:43] | in that Rite Aid a nonprescription | 去那家药店买了一盒非处方 |
[41:45] | morning-after pill. | 紧急避孕药 |
[41:50] | Did he have that correct, Ms. Reddick? | 他没看错吧 雷迪克女士 |
[41:53] | Your Honor, I’d like a recess to review this affidavit. | 法官阁下 我需要休庭看一下这份宣誓书 |
[41:57] | – Do we have an answer for this? – You’re not gonna like it. | -对此事你有什么解释吗 -你不会喜欢的 |
[42:01] | As if his plate wasn’t full enough, | 好像他的身份还不够多似的 |
[42:03] | presidential son-in-law and senior advisor Jared Kushner | 总统女婿兼高级顾问贾里德·库什纳 |
[42:07] | has been tasked with overhauling | 被指派去整顿 |
[42:08] | the nation’s circus entertainment. | 国家马戏团娱乐事业 |
[42:10] | Kushner promises to repeal regulations | 库什纳承诺废除法规 |
[42:13] | preventing the mistreatment of elephants | 禁止虐待大象 |
[42:15] | and on the number of clowns permissible in a single vehicle. | 以及废除单辆车内可容纳小丑的数量规定 |
[42:19] | 12 were arrested and five others were injured | 兰道夫区一家芝加哥日间交易公司突发暴乱 |
[42:21] | when a riot broke out at a Chicago day trading firm on Randolph. | 12人被捕 其余5人受伤 |
[42:25] | A window was broken and employees were scattered | 有流言开始在网络流传 |
[42:28] | after an Internet rumor started up | 该家公司实为精心组织的恋童癖团体 |
[42:30] | that the business was actually an elaborate pedophile ring. | 流言兴起后 该公司窗户被砸 员工四散 |
[42:35] | – They don’t want us to know the truth! – Yes! | -他们不想让我们知道真相 -太棒了 |
[42:37] | There are people in there killing and raping babies! | 这里面有人在杀害 强奸婴儿 |
[42:41] | No word on how the rumor started, | 不知道该流言如何传播开来 |
[42:43] | but most point to a high-ranking Trump official. | 但多数人指向特朗普的一位高级官员 |
[42:46] | P-Anon forever! | 匿名左派永存 |
[42:49] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[42:58] | Valerie. | 瓦莱莉 |
[42:59] | We’re sorry. You’ve reached a number | 很抱歉 您拨打的电话 |
[43:00] | that has been disconnected or is no longer in service. | 无法接通或已注销 |
[43:04] | What? | 什么 |
[43:09] | Valerie? | 瓦莱莉 |
[43:11] | We’re sorry. You’ve reached a number | 很抱歉 您拨打的电话 |
[43:12] | that has been disconnected or is no longer in service. | 无法接通或已注销 |
[43:18] | We’re sorry. You’ve reached a number | 很抱歉 您拨打的电话 |
[43:20] | that has been disconnected or is no longer in service. | 无法接通或已注销 |
[43:23] | Well, that’s too bad for Diane. | 戴安真是太不幸了 |
[43:25] | You think it’s upstairs? | 你觉得是楼上干的 |
[43:27] | I don’t know. It’s weird. | 不知道 很奇怪 |
[43:29] | We send that Valerie name up there, | 我们把瓦莱莉的名字送上去后 |
[43:31] | and then the next day she’s gone. | 第二天她就消失了 |
[43:33] | Maybe she’s just on vacation. | 或许她只是度假去了 |
[43:35] | What? Why do you care? | 怎么了 关你什么事 |
[43:37] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[43:39] | I don’t want Diane to end up at some black site. | 我不希望戴安被关进黑牢 |
[43:41] | No, they don’t do black sites anymore. | 不会 他们现在不搞黑牢了 |
[43:43] | They do, um, sweet little | 现在都是体贴的 |
[43:46] | bed-and-breakfasts in Costa Rica, or something. | 哥斯达黎加的含早餐酒店那类的 |
[43:49] | Hey, um, I sent you something. | 我给你发个东西 |
[43:51] | It’s not another clown video, is it? | 不会又是一部小丑视频吧 |
[43:53] | Why would I send you another clown video? | 我为什么要再给你发小丑视频 |
[44:06] | I’m glad I passed the test. | 很高兴我通过了测试 |
[44:08] | We need more black conservatives in power. | 我们需要更多黑人保守派当权 |
[44:11] | So I’ll send over contracts. | 那我把合同发过来 |
[44:12] | Good. You were my first choice. | 好 你是我的第一选择 |
[44:15] | And I only will charge you half on this first hour. | 这第一小时我只收你半价 |
[44:18] | Good. Wait. What do you mean? | 好 等下 什么意思 |
[44:21] | I won’t charge you for the full hour. | 我不收你一小时的费用 |
[44:23] | For this interview? | 面试也要收钱 |
[44:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[44:26] | But isn’t it an interview? | 可这不是面试吗 |
[44:28] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[44:30] | W-Wait, I’m sorry. | 等下 抱歉 |
[44:31] | I don’t understand why I’m being charged at all. | 我不明白为什么你来面试还要收我钱 |
[44:35] | Look, we can probably work out an accommodation. | 听着 价格我们可以好好商量 |
[44:39] | Uh, how much is an hour? Just curious. | 一小时要多少钱 只是出于好奇 |
[44:42] | 750 750. | |
[44:43] | But again, | 不过 |
[44:44] | we’ll find a way to discount this first hour. | 我们一定能给这第一个小时打个折的 |
[45:01] | – I want you to do it. – What? | -我希望你来负责 -负责什么 |
[45:05] | Run my judicial campaign. | 筹划我的法官竞选 |
[45:07] | – Are you serious? – Yes. | -你不是在开玩笑吧 -没有 |
[45:09] | I’ve gotten better advice from you these last few days | 我这两天已经从你那得到了不少好建议 |
[45:11] | than a long line of these idiots. | 远比这群蠢货提的建议好得多 |
[45:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:26] | Okay. | 很好 |
[45:33] | So you did purchase a morning-after pill? | 所以你确实买了紧急避孕药 |
[45:36] | – Yes. – And you understand | -是的 -所以你能明白 |
[45:37] | how suspicious that might appear? | 买药这件事会多让人起疑吧 |
[45:39] | – The timing? – Yes. | -时机很不好 -是的 |
[45:42] | Then why did you buy it? | 那你为什么要买避孕药 |
[45:44] | My husband had wanted us to have another child | 我丈夫希望我们能再要个孩子 |
[45:46] | in order to save our marriage, and we had been trying. | 以挽救我们的婚姻 我们一直在尝试造人 |
[45:49] | And I-I… | 但我 我 |
[45:51] | I was talking to Mr. Boseman that night | 我那天晚上跟博斯曼先生聊了聊 |
[45:54] | about our marriage and why it had failed. | 我们的婚姻以及它失败的原因 |
[45:57] | And I realized that I did not want | 那天我突然意识到我并不想 |
[45:59] | to bring up another child with Ian. | 和伊恩再养一个孩子 |
[46:00] | Horseshit. | 放屁 |
[46:01] | Captain. | 队长 |
[46:02] | No. Your attorney can put you on the stand if he wants. | 不 如果你的律师愿意他可以让你上证人席 |
[46:06] | So this has nothing to do | 所以买避孕药 |
[46:07] | – with sleeping with Mr. Boseman? – No. | -并不能说明和博斯曼先生睡过 -当然 |
[46:09] | Not at all. | 完全无关 |
[46:10] | Okay. Any questions, Counselor? | 好吧 还有任何问题吗 律师 |
[46:14] | No. | 没有 |
[46:15] | But I do for Mr. Boseman. | 但我想问博斯曼先生几个问题 |
[46:20] | You’ve been quite | 你一直是 |
[46:21] | the subject of interest in here, sir. | 这里最受瞩目的焦点 先生 |
[46:23] | That’s my understanding. | 我也这么觉得 |
[46:25] | I’m ready to answer any question. | 我已经准备好回答任何问题了 |
[46:28] | Well, I’m sure I have a dozen, | 虽然我也有很多问题想问 |
[46:29] | but let’s let Mr. Payton start. | 不过还是让佩顿先生先来吧 |
[46:34] | Hi. | 你好 |
[46:36] | Hi. | 你好 |
[46:37] | Have you… | 你是否 |
[46:39] | found a job yet, sir? | 已经找到工作了呢 先生 |
[46:42] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[46:43] | But thank you for your concern. | 不过多谢你的关心 |
[46:46] | Let’s see. | 我们来看看 |
[46:56] | What have I given you, Mr. Boseman? | 我给你的是什么东西 博斯曼先生 |
[46:59] | Well… | 好吧 |
[47:01] | I’m not sure how you acquired these, sir, | 我不是很确定你是怎么拿到这些的 先生 |
[47:03] | but they look to be statements of accounts for our firm, | 但这些看起来像是我们律所的账目报表 |
[47:07] | Reddick/Boseman. | 雷迪克&博斯曼律所 |
[47:08] | Do you see the highlighted payments made in March of this year? | 你看到今年三月标记出来的那些支出了吗 |
[47:11] | I do. | 是的 |
[47:12] | Could you read their description aloud, please? | 能请你大声读出这些支出的备注吗 |
[47:15] | Each one says, “Reddick, payment.” | 每一项都备注了”雷迪克 报酬” |
[47:19] | Other than your ex-wife, | 除了你的前妻外 |
[47:21] | was there anyone else working at your law firm | 在今年三月份 你的律所里是否 |
[47:22] | in March of this year with the last name Reddick? | 有其他任何在职员工也姓雷迪克的 |
[47:26] | No. | 没有 |
[47:27] | Your Honor, I’d like to submit these statements into evidence. | 法官阁下 我请求将这些报表列为证据 |
[47:30] | They show payments of over $400,000 | 报表上显示这些酬金超过四十万美金 |
[47:32] | to Liz Reddick that she has not disclosed to her husband. | 都给了莉兹·雷迪克 但她丈夫却毫不知情 |
[47:36] | Would you care to explain these payments, Mr. Boseman? | 你想解释一下这些支出吗 博斯曼先生 |
[47:43] | My guess is you’d like to take a recess, Ms. Quinn? | 我猜你想要请求休庭吧 奎恩女士 |
[47:48] | I know I’m not a partner, | 我知道我并不是合伙人 |
[47:49] | so I’m not privy to the firm’s finances, | 所以我没有权限了解律所的资金运转 |
[47:51] | but I cannot be your attorney | 但如果你们再有事瞒着我 |
[47:53] | if you keep me in the dark. | 那我就没法继续做你的律师了 |
[47:54] | You have to tell me everything. | 你必须告诉我一切 |
[47:56] | So what are those Reddick payments? | 这些给雷迪克的支出是怎么回事 |
[48:01] | You’re under oath; it’s gonna come out | 你已经宣过誓了 等重新开庭之后 |
[48:02] | when you go back into court. | 这些事都是瞒不住的 |
[48:05] | Has the firm been paying you for some kind of tax dodge? | 律所是为了规避纳税才转钱给你的吗 |
[48:07] | No, no. | 不 不是 |
[48:08] | – Adrian? – No, no, no, no, no. | -阿德里安 -不 绝不是 |
[48:09] | – So what are these payments? – They’re for your father? | -那这些钱是怎么回事 -是因为你父亲吗 |
[48:13] | For Carl? | 因为卡尔 |
[48:15] | But they continued after he died. | 他死后这些支出也没停 |
[48:17] | Some are just a month ago. | 有些是一个月前刚支出的 |
[48:20] | To pay off the women. | 用钱来摆平那些女人 |
[48:22] | To keep them quiet. | 让她们闭嘴 |
[48:28] | There are women? | 还有其他女人 |
[48:30] | Yeah, we have NDAs with four. | 是的 我们已经和四个人签了保密协议 |
[48:33] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[48:35] | What a nightmare. | 真是晴天霹雳 |
[48:38] | I came to this firm because of him. | 我是因为他才来到这家律所 |
[48:40] | Because of his reputation. | 因为他的好名声 |
[48:42] | Which we would like to preserve. | 我们希望可以继续保持他的名声 |
[48:48] | What do you want to do? | 你想要怎么办 |
[48:52] | Liz? | 莉兹 |
[48:55] | – Give him what he wants, Liz. Liz. – Oh, no… | -给他想要的吧 莉兹 -不 |
[48:56] | Liz, give him what he wants. | 莉兹 给他想要的东西 |
[48:59] | He doesn’t want full custody. | 他才不想要完全监护权 |
[49:02] | Okay? He’s just using that to get back at me. | 明白吗 他只是利用这一点来报复我 |
[49:05] | No. I get full custody. | 不行 我要完全监护权 |
[49:13] | We’ll just void the prenup. | 就让婚前协议无效吧 |
[49:26] | I hate that he wins ’cause of this. | 因为这个让他赢真让我不爽 |
[49:29] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[49:43] | Let’s talk. She’s ready to make a deal. | 我们聊聊吧 她愿意达成一个协议 |
[49:48] | Hold the elevator. | 麻烦挡下电梯 |
[49:51] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[49:58] | I thought you judges had your own elevator. | 我还以为你们法官有专属的电梯 |
[50:01] | Nope, we ride with the unwashed. | 没有 我们和肮脏之人同行 |
[50:03] | Mm. Good thing I wash. | 还好我洗干净了 |
[50:06] | Good thing you do. | 幸好你洗干净了 |
[50:10] | So you’re settling, right? | 你们要庭外和解了 是吗 |
[50:13] | The case? | 这件案子 |
[50:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[50:19] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[50:21] | I don’t date witnesses in my court. | 因为我不能跟我庭上的证人约会 |
[50:34] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[50:37] | Irresistible. | 魅力无法挡 |
[50:38] | The troll farm is gone. | 水军营已经解散了 |
[50:43] | May be temporary, but it’s great news. | 虽然可能是暂时的 不过也是个好消息 |
[50:49] | So where’s Valerie? | 那瓦莱莉去哪了 |
[50:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[50:53] | I tried calling her. Her phone is disconnected. | 我试过打给她 但她的手机打不通 |
[50:56] | And I texted. | 我也发过短信 |
[51:00] | We should watch the phones and texts to each other. | 我们应该小心手机 通过短信联络 |
[51:03] | On 4chan, they talk about Trump using the NSA | 在四叶论坛上 他们说过特朗普会利用 |
[51:05] | to go after his enemies. | 国安局来迫害政敌 |
[51:07] | Are we really at that point? | 我们真的已经走到这一步了吗 |
[51:09] | Arresting political enemies? | 逮捕政敌 |
[51:10] | No, but Nixon had his enemies lists. | 不 但尼克松都有敌人的黑名单 |
[51:13] | Do we think Trump doesn’t? | 难道我们觉得特朗普没有吗 |
[51:15] | So what are you saying? | 所以你想说的是什么 |
[51:16] | That there are black sites and kidnappings? | 你觉得现在还有黑牢和绑架是吗 |
[51:18] | I don’t know what we’re talking about. | 我不清楚我们在聊的究竟是哪种 |
[51:20] | We have a private investigator at my firm. | 我的律所有私人调查员 |
[51:22] | I’ll ask him to look into what happened. | 我会请他来调查发生了什么事 |
[51:25] | But let’s not let paranoia eat away at us. | 但别让猜忌恐慌搅得我们心绪不宁 |
[51:28] | We’re not in a banana republic here. | 我们又不是在中南美发展中国家 |
[51:38] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[51:42] | – She’s writing a text. – What does it say? | -她在写短信 -写什么了 |
[51:45] | “Need you to find the whereabouts of Valerie Peyser. | “需要你查出瓦莱莉·佩泽的下落 |
[51:48] | No more texts. Just talk in person.” | 不要再发信息 见面谈” |
[51:52] | Ah, Diane is onto us. | 戴安发现我们了 |
[51:55] | Who is the text to? | 给谁发的 |
[51:56] | No idea. Someone else at the firm. | 不知道 律所里的什么人 |
[52:04] | “Jay Dipersia.” | “杰·迪佩西亚” |
[52:05] | There we go, that’s a new name. | 有发现了 这是一个新名字 |
[52:07] | Well, don’t add him in. | 别把他扯进来 |
[52:10] | What do you mean? Why not? It sounds foreign. | 什么意思 为什么 听着像外国人 |
[52:13] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[52:15] | Makes me feel like we’re the bad guys. | 让我觉得我们是坏人 |
[52:16] | We’re not the bad guys. We’re just doing our job. | 我们不是坏人 我们只是尽本职工作 |
[52:19] | We’re just… observers. | 我们是… 观察者 |
[52:21] | – I don’t think we are. – Oh, God. | -我觉得我们不是 -天啊 |
[52:23] | You’ve gotten philosophical. | 你开始冷静了 |
[52:25] | Don’t fall in love, okay? | 别陷入情网 行吗 |
[52:28] | I’m sending him upstairs. | 我要把他送楼上去 |
[52:33] | 标记联络人 杰·迪佩西亚 请求监听令 | |
[52:35] | Good luck, Jay Dipersia. | 祝你好远 杰·迪佩西亚 |
[52:39] | Maia Rindell! | 玛娅·林德尔 |
[52:42] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[52:43] | You mousy little viper. | 你个阴险小毒辣 |
[52:45] | All right, sir, I’m gonna need you to… | 好了 先生 我需要你… |
[52:47] | Ah, you got an office! | 你有办公室了 |
[52:50] | You fucking backstabbing bitch! | 你个背后下刀的小贱人 |
[52:53] | You fucked over my client and you violated my trust. | 你毁了我的客户 辜负了我的信任 |
[52:57] | Have you no decency?! | 你懂不懂什么叫体面 |
[52:59] | Are you serious? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[53:00] | You do this after | 我对你那么关爱 |
[53:02] | the love I showed you?! | 你就这么对我 |
[53:12] | See, is that supposed to scare me? | 这是想吓唬我吗 |
[53:15] | Am I supposed to beg your forgiveness? | 我要请求你的原谅吗 |
[53:18] | No, I beat you at your own game, | 不 我在你的主场上打败了你 |
[53:20] | and it wasn’t difficult because | 而且还不费吹灰之力 |
[53:22] | you were stoned and sloppy and you left me an opening. | 因为你嗑药嗑得不省人事 给了我可乘之机 |
[53:27] | I don’t need the “love” of a, of a sick, washed-up fuck | 我不需要一个过气 变态 |
[53:32] | who’s pretending that he can cut it when he fucking can’t! | 以为自己有能力却根本是个废物的”爱” |
[53:43] | Now get the fuck out of here. | 现在给我滚出去 |
[53:58] | The fuck are you looking at? | 你们看什么看 |
[54:09] | I have news on Valerie Peyser. | 我有瓦莱莉·佩泽的消息了 |
[54:11] | That was fast. | 挺快 |
[54:14] | Where did you find her? | 你在哪找到她的 |
[54:17] | – In New York. – Good. | -在纽约 -好 |
[54:19] | She said she was going there to confer with Obama’s people. | 她说他要去那跟奥巴马的人协商 |
[54:22] | When will she be back? | 她什么时候回来 |
[54:24] | Not for a while. | 一时半会回不来 |
[54:26] | – But she’s alive? – Yes. | -但她还活着 -是的 |
[54:31] | Do you, uh, have her contact info? | 你有她的联系方式吗 |
[54:34] | I do. | 有 |
[54:36] | Did you pay her any money? | 你给她钱了吗 |
[54:38] | Did I… Why? | 我给… 为什么 |
[54:43] | Valerie Peyser is a made-up name. | 瓦莱莉·佩泽是个假名字 |
[54:46] | Valerie Underhill is from Elk Creek, Wisconsin. | 瓦莱莉·安德希尔是威斯康星州麋鹿溪人 |
[54:48] | She’s currently serving eight months in Rikers | 她目前因为在三家苏荷区的酒店赖账 |
[54:50] | for bilking three SoHo hotels. | 要再莱克斯监狱里服刑八个月 |
[54:52] | In 2014, she was arrested for check-kiting. | 2014年 因为用空头支票骗取钱财被捕 |
[54:55] | In 2016, for identity theft. | 2016年 因窃取身份被捕 |
[55:04] | She befriends wealthy women, gains their confidence, | 她结交女性富人 获得她们的信任 |
[55:08] | acquires their credit card numbers, | 得到她们的信用卡账号 |
[55:09] | and uses their identity to con the next person. | 然后用她们的身份去骗下一个人 |
[55:12] | Been doing this for the last decade, in L.A., Chicago, | 她过去的十年都在干这个 洛杉矶 |
[55:15] | Miami and New York. | 芝加哥 迈阿密 纽约 |
[55:18] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[55:21] | But there was never any money involved. | 但是从来都没谈过什么钱 |
[55:23] | My guess is she would’ve asked for the contributions | 我猜她本来打算下次开会的时候要求 |
[55:26] | at the next meeting until the PAC money arrived. | 在政治行动委员会资金到位之前捐款 |
[55:28] | Luckily for you, she returned to New York to gather her things | 你走运 她回纽约的酒店取东西 |
[55:31] | from the W Hotel and was arrested. | 在那被捕了 |
[55:37] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[55:38] | Here’s her arrest record | 这是她的批捕记录 |
[55:41] | and my interview with the New York detective. | 还有我跟纽约警探的谈话记录 |
[55:45] | Do you want me to go with you to brief them? | 需要我跟你去想她们汇报吗 |
[55:48] | Them? | 她们 |
[55:50] | Your group. | 你们小组 |
[55:54] | No, um, I will. | 不用了 我自己来 |
[55:58] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[56:29] | *You and I must make a pact* | *你我必须约法三章* |
[56:34] | *We must bring salvation back* | *我们必须重回救赎之路* |
[56:39] | *Just call my name* | *召唤我的名字* |
[56:43] | *I’ll be there* | *我就会出现* |
[56:49] | *I’ll reach out my hand to you* | *我会向你伸出我的手* |
[56:54] | *I’ll have faith in all you do* | *我相信你们都能记住* |
[57:00] | *Just call my name* | *召唤我的名字* |
[57:02] | *And I’ll be there* | *我就会出现* |
[57:09] | *I’ll be there to comfort you* | *我会在你身边给你安抚* |
[57:13] | *Build my world of dreams around you* | *在你周围建筑我的梦想国度* |
[57:15] | *I’m so glad that I found you* | *我很高兴我找到了你* |
[57:19] | *I’ll be there with a love that’s strong* | *我会带着伟大的爱在你身边永驻* |
[57:23] | *I’ll be your strength* | *我是你的勇气* |
[57:25] | *I’ll keep holding on…* | *我会坚持住* |
[57:28] | “Diane, I am so sorry to have been incommunicado | “戴安 抱歉之前的这几天 |
[57:32] | these last few days. | 不允许跟外界联系 |
[57:34] | Fear not, I’m fine. | 别害怕 我很好 |
[57:37] | I was called into service by Obama’s team on the West Coast. | 我被调进奥巴马西海岸的团队了 |
[57:42] | I will contact you again when I am able. | 有机会时我会联系你 |
[57:45] | In the meantime, tell the group great job. | 与此同时 告诉团队们干得好 |
[57:48] | Choose a new temporary leader until I return. | 在我归队之前选一个临时领导 |
[57:52] | I would recommend Rachelle. | 我推举罗谢尔 |
[57:54] | So, anyway, | 不论怎么说 |
[57:55] | Get to work on the next act. | 下一次行动继续努力 |
[57:58] | Keep up the good fight. Valerie.” | 将傲骨之战继续下去 瓦莱丽” |
[58:01] | So, what’s our next act? | 我们下一步怎么办 |
[58:06] | *I’ll be there* | *我就会出现* |
[58:12] | *I’ll be there to comfort you* | *我会在你身边给你安抚* |
[58:16] | *Build my world of dreams around you* | *在你周围建筑我的梦想国度* |
[58:19] | *oh, I’m so glad…* | *我很高兴* |
[58:20] | – Maia Rindell? – Yes? | -玛娅·林德尔 -什么事 |
[58:22] | Is this your vehicle? | 这是你的车吗 |
[58:24] | Why? Has it been broken into? | 怎么了 有人撬车吗 |
[58:26] | No. We got a tip on some stolen narcotics | 没有 我们收到线报 |
[58:28] | from a local hospice facility. | 当地一家医院的麻醉剂被偷了 |
[58:30] | – Oh, my God. – And upon visual inspection of your vehicle, | -天啊 -根据对你的车辆的目检 |
[58:33] | there appear to be some controlled substances | 后座上似乎有一个盒子 |
[58:35] | in a box in the backseat. | 里面有违禁物品 |
[58:40] | Do you have a prescription for these substances? | 你有这些药品的处方吗 |
[58:42] | Ugh. Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[58:42] | *Just look over your shoulder,honey* | *要多加小心 亲爱的* |
[58:44] | *Ooh, I’ll be there* | *我就会出现* |
[58:51] | *I’ll be there* | *我就会出现* |
[58:56] | *Just call my name* | *召唤我的名字* |
[58:58] | *And I’ll be there.* | *我就会出现* |