时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | With just the lipstick, nothing fancy. | 用口红就行 不需要什么太高级的 |
[00:21] | I’m in a bit of a rush today. Um… | 我今天有点赶时间 |
[00:24] | I know I said that the soul within me, | 我知道我说过 我的灵魂 |
[00:27] | no man can degrade, but… | 没人可以玷污 但是… |
[00:29] | I may have been mistaken. | 现在我不确定了 |
[00:31] | I like the monkey. | 我喜欢那只猴子 |
[00:34] | I just finished my second double shift this week, | 这是我这周第二次两班倒地轮班了 |
[00:37] | and the administrators here | 这里的管理人员 |
[00:38] | are telling us not to spend too much time on certain patients. | 叫我们不要再某些病人上花太多时间 |
[00:39] | 黛比医生 #海港医院 #新冠 #种族歧视也是疫情 | |
[00:42] | I’ve seen people die that shouldn’t have. | 一些本不该死去的人死了 |
[01:01] | This was a once-in-a-century pandemic. | 这是百年难遇的疫情 |
[01:06] | Once in a century. | 百年难遇 |
[01:07] | The medical workers are being championed as heroes. | 医务人员被誉为英雄 |
[01:11] | They gave of their time, | 他们牺牲了自己的时间 |
[01:13] | They gave of their lives… | 奉献出自己的生命 |
[01:13] | Do you have a question, Mr. Glubman? | 你有什么问题吗 格拉博曼先生 |
[01:15] | How can you now sue the same heroes | 你们怎么能因为一个人的死 |
[01:19] | for the death of one person? | 就控告这些英雄呢 |
[01:21] | That person was my daughter. | 那个人是我女儿 |
[01:25] | And I am sorry for your loss, Mr. Rivi, | 我很抱歉 里维先生 |
[01:29] | but Harbor Hospital is not responsible | 但海港医院对你女儿的死 |
[01:32] | – for your daughter’s death. – Pia’s death. | -没有任何责任 -皮娅的死 |
[01:35] | Use her name. | 用她的名字 |
[01:37] | She died in your hospital | 她死在你们医院里 |
[01:39] | with no one to hold her. | 死的时候没人在她旁边 |
[01:41] | To comfort her, kiss her cheek. | 没人安慰她 亲吻她的脸颊 |
[01:45] | She was in perfect health, | 她非常健康 |
[01:48] | and you– | 而你们 |
[01:49] | you let her die. | 你们就让她这么死了 |
[01:50] | We let nobody die, sir. | 我们没有放任任何一个人死去 先生 |
[01:51] | Well, then release the records. | 那把记录公布出来 |
[01:53] | It’s your hospital. Why are they being denied to us? | 是你的医院 为什么不给我们看 |
[01:55] | We’ve already said HIPAA rules prevent us | 《健康保险隐私及责任法案》禁止我们 |
[01:58] | from sharing Pia’s medical records | 把皮娅的医疗记录 |
[02:00] | – with unauthorized recipients. – I am her father. | -共享给没有授权的人 -我是她父亲 |
[02:03] | Unauthorized includes family members. | 家人也需要经过授权才行 |
[02:06] | Legally, she was an adult and entitled to medical privacy. | 法律上来说 她是有医疗隐私的成年人 |
[02:08] | I have a new exhibit to introduce. | 我要呈上一份新的证据 |
[02:10] | A video created by a Harbor Hospital employee. | 一个海港医院工作人员发布的视频 |
[02:14] | And the crazy thing is | 最疯狂的是 |
[02:16] | we treat our VIPs like they’re royalty. | 贵宾客户的待遇好得如同皇室成员一样 |
[02:20] | But if you’re not a VIP? | 但如果你不是贵宾客户的话 |
[02:21] | COVID is a killer, | 新冠就会杀人 |
[02:23] | but if you’re Black or brown at this hospital, | 但你如果是黑人或者棕皮肤的有色人种 |
[02:27] | that’s worse. | 就更糟糕了 |
[02:28] | Did Pia Rivi | 皮娅·里维 |
[02:30] | receive inferior treatment at Harbor Hospital | 是否因为她拉丁裔的身份 在海港医院 |
[02:33] | because she was Latinx? | 接受到了不公平的待遇 |
[02:34] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[02:36] | That… that is offensive. | 这样说太无礼了 |
[02:38] | And, uh, we will need time to verify | 我们需要时间确认 |
[02:40] | that this “Video” is real. | 这视频是不是真的 |
[02:47] | Well done. Bien hecho. | 干得好 漂亮 |
[02:49] | Ah, muchas gracias. | 太感谢你了 |
[02:51] | It comes from having a good investigator. | 这是调查员的功劳 |
[02:53] | Agradecemo. | 谢谢 |
[02:57] | I want you to meet my wife. She, uh… | 我希望你能见见我的妻子 她… |
[02:59] | she kept me sane when I was in prison. | 是我能在狱里保持清醒的唯一原因 |
[03:02] | There she is. | 她就在这儿 |
[03:04] | Wait, wait, wait. Wait. | 等等等等 |
[03:25] | Isabel. | 伊莎贝尔 |
[03:26] | This is Carmen. | 这是卡门 |
[03:27] | Hello, Mrs. Rivi. | 你好 里维太太 |
[03:32] | The hospital administrator told the lawyer | 医院管理人告诉律师说 |
[03:35] | that if we really had this Dr. Debby, | 如果这个黛比医生是真的 |
[03:38] | they would have to settle at $5 million. | 他们就得花五百万来和解 |
[03:42] | Would $5 million be acceptable to you, Mr. Rivi? | 五百万的话你能接受吗 里维先生 |
[03:44] | Anything to make them hurt. | 任何能打到他们痛点的都行 |
[03:46] | I want them to know they hurt my daughter. | 我想要他们知道他们伤害了我的女儿 |
[03:49] | Nice meeting you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[03:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:54] | Thank you for sitting down with me. | 谢谢你愿意你坐下来和我谈 |
[03:56] | I just want to make sure that, this, this hand-off is, uh, | 我只是想确保 案子的交接 |
[04:00] | seamless and nothing falls through the cracks. | 中间没有出什么差错 |
[04:03] | I appreciate that, as does Kurt. | 我和库尔特都很感激 |
[04:05] | I’ve been in touch with the FBI, Madeline Starkey. | 我和联调局的马德琳·斯达克一直保持联系 |
[04:08] | Her, uh, suspect, Dylan Pike, | 她的嫌疑人迪伦·派克 |
[04:10] | he’s not as tight-lipped as Kurt. | 他的口风没有库尔特那么紧 |
[04:13] | No one is as tight-lipped as my husband. | 没人能像我丈夫那样 |
[04:15] | How can I help? | 我能帮到什么呢 |
[04:16] | On a scale of one to ten, | 从1到10 |
[04:19] | what is Kurt’s willingness to take a deal? | 库尔特达成协议的意愿有多高 |
[04:25] | He’s not on that scale. | 他为什么会有这个意愿 |
[04:27] | That is not an option. | 这甚至不能作为一个选项 |
[04:28] | I’m fairly certain | 我有很大的把握 |
[04:30] | that I can get him less than one year. | 可以让他的刑期不到一年 |
[04:33] | – Two-year probation. – Why are you even discussing deals? | -两年缓刑 -我们为什么要聊协议的事情 |
[04:35] | Kurt is innocent. | 库尔特是无辜的 |
[04:37] | So was I. | 我也是 |
[04:39] | But we decided that jail time was the best option. | 但我们决定的是 蹲监狱是最好的选项了 |
[04:42] | You know as well as I, that… | 这事你和我一样清楚 |
[04:44] | sometimes, it’s not about innocence. | 某些时候 无辜与否不重要 |
[04:47] | Jay brought you some information. | 杰给了你一些信息 |
[04:50] | What was it? | 那是什么 |
[04:51] | I can’t divulge that. | 我不能透露那些 |
[04:52] | He clearly found something incriminating about Kurt, | 他明显是找到了一些能让库尔特涉罪的东西 |
[04:55] | or you wouldn’t even be considering a plea. | 不然你不会考虑认罪协议 |
[04:57] | Diane, I’m not at liberty to discuss priv… | 戴安 我不能谈这些涉及到保密… |
[04:59] | Your lawyer-client privilege | 你可以对这家律所的人员分享信息 |
[05:01] | extends to everyone at this firm. | 而不破坏律师与当事人保密特权 |
[05:03] | You’re not asking me as a lawyer. | 你不是在以律师的身份问我这些 |
[05:05] | You’re asking me as his wife. | 你是以他妻子的身份在问我 |
[05:07] | And I’m not going to participate in any charade | 而我不会在这儿和你打哑谜 |
[05:09] | that ignores the spousal issues at play here. | 佯装不知你们伴侣间的问题 |
[05:16] | Then I should leave. | 那我得离开了 |
[05:21] | Talk to your husband, Diane. | 和你的丈夫聊吧 戴安 |
[05:24] | He gives me permission, | 他给我许可 |
[05:27] | I can talk. | 我就能和你聊 |
[05:35] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[05:36] | Same. | 我也是 |
[05:38] | You first. | 你先来 |
[05:38] | I found Dr. Debby. | 我找到了黛比医生 |
[05:40] | Her full name is Deborah Hammond, | 她的全名是黛博拉·哈蒙德 |
[05:42] | and she passed away, two weeks ago from COVID. | 她因为感染新冠 已经在两周前去世了 |
[05:46] | Darn. | 糟糕 |
[05:47] | You say “Darn.” | 你说”糟糕” |
[05:49] | I won’t be offended if you say “Damn.” | 如果你直接说”妈的”我也没什么问题 |
[05:51] | Parental training. | 家庭教育 |
[05:53] | I also start every email with “Dear.” | 我每一封电子邮件都会以”敬爱的”开头 |
[06:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:02] | Nothing. Uh… | 没什么 |
[06:03] | – G-Go ahead. – Are you okay? | -继续 -你没事吧 |
[06:05] | Uh, yes. It’s just the lights. | 没事 只是被光晃到眼睛了 |
[06:07] | I had a COVID thing last year. | 我去年感染了新冠 |
[06:09] | It’s nothing serious. | 不严重 |
[06:11] | Harbor Hospital sent over the breakdowns we subpoenaed, | 海港医院发来了我们传唤的分类账 |
[06:14] | but their stats don’t show any substantial disparity | 但他们的新冠死亡数据没有在种族上 |
[06:17] | between races when it comes to COVID deaths. | 有什么实质性差异 |
[06:19] | We need to find someone at the hospital | 我们得在医院里找一个 |
[06:21] | willing to back up Dr. Debby’s allegations. | 愿意支持黛比医生的指控的人 |
[06:25] | I’ll get on that. | 我去办 |
[06:37] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[06:38] | A bunch of us hit the bar across the street, on Wednesdays, | 我们一些人在每周三晚上会去对门的酒吧 |
[06:42] | to de-stress. | 喝酒减压 |
[06:43] | If you ever want to join us, | 如果你想来的话 |
[06:44] | we’d love to have you. | 我们都会很开心 |
[06:46] | I generally like to cling to my stress. | 我喜欢抱着压力不放 |
[06:48] | It keeps me sharp. | 让我头脑清醒 |
[06:50] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[07:01] | You’re not hearing me. | 你没听我说话 |
[07:02] | I hear every word you say. | 你说的每个字我都听见了 |
[07:03] | Then why are you willfully withholding information? | 那你为什么要主动隐瞒信息 |
[07:06] | Anything you tell me | 任何你告诉我的话 |
[07:07] | is protected by the firm’s privilege | 都会被律所和婚姻的 |
[07:09] | and marital privilege. | 保密特权保护 |
[07:10] | Then why did you call the FBI? | 那你为什么向联调局举报了 |
[07:14] | – Maybe I should go. – No, stay. | -或许我该走了 -不 留下 |
[07:18] | It was the right thing to do. | 那是正确的事 |
[07:22] | I never thought it would blow back on you. | 我从未想过会把火引到你身上 |
[07:28] | Um, okay. | 好吧 |
[07:29] | We need to discuss this congressional tour | 我们需要讨论一下暴乱前一天 |
[07:32] | that you arranged for Dylan Pike, | 你给迪伦·派克安排的 |
[07:34] | the day before the insurrection. | 国会办公室参观 |
[07:35] | Pike was a veteran. | 派克是个老兵 |
[07:37] | You work at the VA. | 你在退伍军人协会工作 |
[07:38] | Helping him was, was part of your job. | 帮助他是你工作的一部分 |
[07:40] | We’re not constructing rebuttal, yet. | 我们还没开始反证 |
[07:44] | I want to hear, in Kurt’s own words, what he was thinking. | 我想听库尔特自己的想法 |
[07:46] | I was doing him a favor. He asked. | 我只是帮他个忙 他张口了 |
[07:48] | I made a call. That’s it. | 我打了个电话 仅此而已 |
[07:54] | Do you plan on being a part of every conversation | 我和库尔特的每次对话 |
[07:56] | I have with Kurt? | 你都打算参与吗 |
[07:58] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[08:00] | I’m a good lawyer, Diane. | 我是个称职的律师 戴安 |
[08:03] | But I’m a lousy couples therapist. | 但我是个糟糕伴侣咨询师 |
[08:05] | You could find one of those for a lot less. | 你花更少的钱就能请一个 |
[08:07] | Did I make you think I wanted a therapist? | 我让你觉得我想要咨询师了吗 |
[08:10] | I just need to know when I’m talking to my colleague, | 我只是想知道我什么时候是在跟同事对话 |
[08:13] | and when I’m talking to Kurt’s wife. | 什么时候是在跟库尔特的妻子对话 |
[08:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:18] | Let me ask you, as his wife, | 我来以他妻子的身份问你 |
[08:20] | are you still talking about taking a deal? | 你还是要接受认罪协议吗 |
[08:22] | No. | 不 |
[08:24] | He’s done nothing wrong. | 他没做错什么 |
[08:27] | And if I ask you as a lawyer? | 如果以律师的身份问你呢 |
[08:31] | It’s not good. | 不乐观 |
[08:33] | The Feds want a head. | 联调局想要个罪人 |
[08:45] | So, you shot Dr. Debby’s videos? | 黛比医生的视频是你拍的 |
[08:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:48] | Yeah, I tried to do the one-shot goodfellas thing | 对 我想拍那种一镜到底的 |
[08:50] | down the hallway, into the ICU. | 穿过走廊到重症监护室的那种 |
[08:52] | But? | 但是呢 |
[08:53] | Fucking hospital rules. | 该死的医院规矩 |
[08:55] | I had to keep throwing in a cut. | 我只能上传剪辑过的 |
[08:57] | Dr. Debby had you upload the videos to TikTok? | 黛比医生让你把视频上传抖音的 |
[08:59] | Yeah. I edited them together with a whip pan. | 对 我用快速摇射把视频拼接到一起 |
[09:01] | I got this really cool software. | 我有一个特别牛的软件 |
[09:03] | What do you mean, “Edited them together”? | “拼接到一起”是什么意思 |
[09:04] | TikTok only lets you upload about a minute. | 抖音只让你上传时长一分钟左右的视频 |
[09:06] | You know, four 15-second videos strung together. | 四个15秒的视频串到一起 |
[09:10] | I helped Dr. Debby pick which takes to use. | 我帮黛比医生挑选用哪一段 |
[09:12] | I added the captions, the filters. | 我添加文字 滤镜 |
[09:14] | I added the whip pan. | 加上快速摇摄 |
[09:15] | – She did a lot of takes? – God, yes. | -她拍了很多片段吗 -天啊 必须的 |
[09:19] | People think this disease | 大家认为这个病 |
[09:21] | only affects old people or poor people. | 只感染老人或者穷人 |
[09:23] | But let me tell you… | 但是我来告诉你们 |
[09:25] | Last week, the husband of our CEO was admitted. | 上周 我们总裁的老公收治入院了 |
[09:29] | Sharon Booth’s husband. | 雪伦·布斯的老公 |
[09:30] | Of course, they rolled out the red carpet for him. | 他们当然给了他最高接待规格 |
[09:33] | Which meant we had to move five other patients out of the ICU. | 我们只好把其他五位病人从重症监护室里转出来 |
[09:37] | Poor things. | 太惨了 |
[09:41] | Can I get a copy of this? | 能给我一份吗 |
[10:22] | Look out. Coming through. | 小心 过一下 |
[10:24] | Coming through! Coming through! | 过一下 过一下 |
[10:27] | Coming through! Move! | 过一下 让一让 |
[10:29] | This guy’s in bad shape. | 这个人不行了 |
[10:30] | Out of the way! | 让开 |
[10:55] | Hi, Diane. | 戴安 |
[10:56] | Ugh, why isn’t my office like this? | 我的办公室怎么就不这样 |
[10:58] | – Your view’s so pretty. – What do you want, Madeline? | -你这的风景太漂亮了 -有什么事吗 马德琳 |
[11:00] | I want that throw pillow, two of them, just like that. | 我想要那个抱枕 一对都要 原封不动 |
[11:03] | I’m not Kurt’s lawyer anymore. | 我已经不是库尔特的律师了 |
[11:05] | This way. | 这边请 |
[11:06] | Well, I think you should see these. | 我认为你应该看看这个 |
[11:09] | I’m not Mr. McVeigh’s lawyer. | 我不是麦克维先生的律师 |
[11:11] | Yes, but you are his wife. | 没错 但你是他的妻子 |
[11:12] | As you can see, these are the bullets | 如你所见 这些是我们 |
[11:14] | taken from your apartment when we searched it. | 搜查你家公寓时拿走的子弹 |
[11:21] | As you can see, when we opened the boxes | 你看 我们打开库尔特的 |
[11:23] | of Kurt’s shotgun shells… Hold on. Hold on. | 猎枪子弹盒子的时候 等等 别急 |
[11:26] | We found initials drawn on each of the shells. | 每颗子弹上面都有缩写 |
[11:28] | Look, here’s a T.M. | 看 这是TM |
[11:30] | A B.T. | 还有BT |
[11:31] | Another T.M. | 又一个TM |
[11:36] | At first, we were confused about the whole initials thing. | 起初 这些缩写搞得我们一头雾水 |
[11:38] | You know? But then Dylan Pike pointed out | 但是后来迪伦·派克告诉我们 |
[11:40] | that they were the initials of legislators | 这些是伊利诺伊州州议会 |
[11:43] | of the Illinois General Assembly. | 立法委员们的名字缩写 |
[11:44] | Could you get security up here? | 麻烦把保安叫上来 |
[11:46] | – This woman is harassing me. – Harassing? | -这位女士在骚扰我 -骚扰 |
[11:48] | Someone like me? A federal agent. | 我这样的 联邦探员 |
[11:50] | This federal agent is harassing me. | 这位联邦探员在骚扰我 |
[11:52] | Please ask security to meet me upstairs. | 请叫安保人员到楼上见我 |
[11:54] | So, that’s right, Dylan Pike informed us | 没错 迪伦·派克告诉我们 |
[11:57] | that your husband has designs on a similar insurrection | 你丈夫针对州议会设计了一套 |
[12:01] | against the General Assembly. | 类似的暴乱 |
[12:03] | He also had these zip ties, | 他也有这些束线带 |
[12:05] | and plans to kidnap five top Springfield legislators | 并且计划绑架五名高级斯普林菲尔德立法委员 |
[12:08] | and put them on trial. | 然后对他们进行审判 |
[12:12] | You understand, I’m a seasoned lawyer. | 你清楚 我是经验丰富的律师 |
[12:14] | This doesn’t work on me. | 这招对我不好使 |
[12:16] | I’m not going to run | 我不会跑去对我老公 |
[12:17] | crying to my husband, “How could you?” | 嘶吼指责问他”你怎么能这样” |
[12:19] | The very fact that you came to me and not Kurt’s lawyer | 你来找我而不找库尔特的律师 |
[12:21] | shows how weak you think your evidence is. | 只能证明你的证据站不住脚 |
[12:23] | So, here’s a piece of advice, Madeline, | 我给你个建议 马德琳 |
[12:26] | one wife to another. | 身为人妻 |
[12:28] | If you believe these photos, don’t bring them to me. | 如果你相信这些照片 别拿来找我 |
[12:30] | Take them to Julius, and tell him to make a deal. | 去找朱利叶斯 让他接受认罪协议 |
[12:33] | And good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[12:42] | I’m going to guess you’re Carmen Moyo. | 我猜你就是卡门·莫尤 |
[12:46] | I am. | 对 |
[12:48] | Who are you? | 您哪位 |
[12:49] | Ricardo Diaz. | 里卡多·迪亚兹 |
[12:50] | Well, only my mother calls me Ricardo though. | 只有我母亲才叫我里卡多 |
[12:53] | Most people call me Racehorse. | 大家一般都叫我瑞斯豪斯 |
[12:55] | Right. | 好吧 |
[12:57] | Where’s Mr. Glubman? | 格拉博曼先生在哪 |
[12:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:01] | When I called him, he was crying | 我给他打电话时 他哭得不行了 |
[13:03] | too much to explain where he was. | 根本说不清自己在哪 |
[13:04] | Maybe you were too formidable an adversary. | 也许你这个对手太强大了 |
[13:07] | You’re his replacement, Mr. Diaz? | 你是接替他的 迪亚兹先生 |
[13:09] | Just Racehorse is fine. | 叫我瑞斯豪斯就行 |
[13:11] | Well, Mr. Glubman promised me a settlement offer. | 格拉博曼先生答应我和解 |
[13:14] | Yeah, well, that’s not going to happen. | 是的 但那不可能了 |
[13:18] | I enjoy fighting too much. | 我太好斗了 |
[13:21] | And you look like a fun opponent. | 而你看着像是一个有趣的对手 |
[13:23] | Look, I hope you don’t mind if I depose one of your witnesses, | 希望你们不要介意我让你们其中一个证人作证 |
[13:26] | a Dr. Deborah Hammond. | 黛博拉·哈蒙德医生 |
[13:27] | Dr. TikTok. | 抖音医生 |
[13:29] | Dr. Hammond is deceased. | 哈蒙德医生已经去世了 |
[13:31] | Well, that ought to keep her answers brief. | 那她的回答就能简洁了 |
[13:36] | I seem to remember hearing that there was an acute shortage | 我似乎记得听说过 由于新冠疫情 |
[13:38] | of trained medical personnel due to the COVID pandemic. | 接受过培训的医务人员严重短缺 |
[13:43] | Is that what you remember as well, Doctor? | 你也记得吧 医生 |
[13:46] | Okay, uh, are we done here? | 说完了吗 |
[13:48] | Yet, even in the midst of a nationwide shortage, | 然而 即便在全国人手短缺的情况下 |
[13:51] | you were let go. | 你还是被解雇了 |
[13:52] | See, the way I see it, | 在我看来 |
[13:53] | smells of incompetence. | 似乎并不能胜任 |
[13:55] | Or retaliation. | 或者是打击报复 |
[13:56] | See, I wonder, Doctor, if you wouldn’t agree | 医生 我想知道 你是否不认同 |
[13:58] | that there are a number of factors that go into | 患者接受治疗的类型 |
[14:00] | the type of treatment a patient receives, | 受很多因素影响 |
[14:01] | and some that have nothing to do with race or connections. | 有些与种族或者人脉并无关系 |
[14:05] | For instance, there’s the patient’s own wishes. | 比如 患者的主观意愿 |
[14:08] | – Is Harbor Hospital prepared to make a settlement offer? – No. | -海港医院准备提出和解了吗 -没有 |
[14:12] | But they are prepared to respond to one. | 但是他们准备好反击了 |
[14:14] | You see, as of 9:00 a.m. this morning, | 今天早上九点 |
[14:15] | a counterclaim for defamation was filed | 我作为海港医院的律师 |
[14:18] | -on Harbor Hospital’s behalf. -Great negotiating tactic. | -提出了诽谤罪反诉 -谈判策略不错 |
[14:20] | Here’s the thing, Miss Moyo. | 这样吧 莫尤女士 |
[14:24] | Ask your drug-kingpin client if he’s happy about being deposed. | 问问你的大毒枭当事人愿不愿意作证 |
[14:27] | Remind him he has to answer every question I ask him | 提醒他 他必须回答我提出的每一个问题 |
[14:30] | on the record. | 并记录在案 |
[14:31] | Then we’ll talk settlement. | 然后我们再谈和解协议 |
[14:33] | I’ll get back to you. | 我再联系你 |
[14:38] | You’re a year out of law school, sweetums. | 你刚毕业一年 宝贝 |
[14:42] | Let’s see how you do against a real lawyer. | 我看看你怎么对付一个真正的律师 |
[14:46] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[16:33] | So… | 好了 |
[16:34] | This is what the AUSA said they found in our house | 这就是助理联邦检察官所说的 |
[16:37] | when they searched. | 在我们家搜查时发现的东西 |
[16:39] | Are they yours? | 是你的吗 |
[16:40] | Yes. | 是 |
[16:42] | The shotgun shells and the zip ties? | 猎枪子弹和束线带都是吗 |
[16:44] | Yes. | 对 |
[16:46] | Dylan Pike says you’re leading an insurrection | 迪伦·派克称你领导了一场 |
[16:48] | of the Illinois Assembly, and these are the initials | 针对伊利诺伊州议会的暴乱 |
[16:52] | of the legislators that you intend for each bullet. | 每个子弹上的缩写代表了你想结果的立法委员 |
[17:01] | Is that not true? | 这不是真的吗 |
[17:04] | Did she say why every legislator had the same initials | 她是否说过为什么每个立法委员都有相同的缩写 |
[17:08] | T.M. And B.T.? | TM和BT |
[17:12] | These aren’t initials? | 这些不是缩写吗 |
[17:14] | No. Why would I put initials on buckshot shells? | 不是 我为什么要在铅弹壳上刻缩写 |
[17:17] | T.M. means Tungsten-Matrix, a metal alloy shell. | TM是钨基体 金属合金子弹壳 |
[17:20] | And B.T. is Bismuth-Tin, a non-toxic alloy. | BT是锡铋合金 无毒合金 |
[17:23] | And the zip ties? | 束线带呢 |
[17:25] | Those are five-inch zip ties. | 这些是13公分束线带 |
[17:27] | They’re too thin for humans. | 用来绑人太细了 |
[17:28] | They’re used to tag a deer. | 是用来给鹿打标签的 |
[17:32] | Okay, Kurt. | 好了 库尔特 |
[17:34] | This is where my ignorance of hunting, uh, works against me. | 这就是我对打猎一无所知对我的不利之处 |
[17:36] | So, please, feel free to keep clueing me in. | 请继续给我线索 |
[17:39] | Just ask me questions. | 问我问题就是了 |
[17:41] | And, Diane… | 戴安 |
[17:42] | you should never let Starkey come to you. | 你就不该让斯达克找你 |
[17:44] | – You should always send her to me. – Please. She chased me. | -你要让她来找我 -拜托 她追着我不放 |
[17:47] | Don’t let her chase you. | 别让她追你 |
[17:48] | The bigger issue, if you ask me, is Dylan Pike. | 要我说 更麻烦的问题是迪伦·派克 |
[17:51] | He’s a coward. | 他是个懦夫 |
[17:52] | Who’s lying about Kurt to reduce his sentence. | 给库尔特编瞎话给自己减刑 |
[17:55] | I would agree. | 我同意 |
[17:55] | Which is why, it’s-it’s just insane, Kurt, | 所以 库尔特 你保持沉默的话 |
[17:58] | for you to stay silent. | 就太荒唐了 |
[17:59] | And I know it’s your code. | 我知道这是你做人的原则 |
[18:01] | – Your stupid cowboy code. – You keep saying that. | -愚蠢的牛仔原则 -你总是这么说 |
[18:04] | – Because it’s true. – No. | -因为确实如此 -不 |
[18:05] | No, because I don’t like how the authorities | 不 因为我不喜欢当局 |
[18:07] | use lies like these to get me to turn on someone. | 利用这样的谎言逼我供出别人 |
[18:09] | Dylan Pike is going to send you to prison, | 迪伦·派克要把你送进监狱 |
[18:11] | because he knows you won’t respond to his lies. | 因为他知道你不会对他的谎言做出反应 |
[18:14] | I mean, John Wayne doesn’t punch first, but he does punch back. | 约翰·韦恩虽然不先出击 但是他会回击 |
[18:16] | – I’m just a John Wayne cartoon to you? – Wait. Wait. Wait. | -对你来说我就是个约翰·韦恩漫画吗 -等等 |
[18:20] | Kurt, you don’t want to name names. | 库尔特 你不想供出名字 |
[18:22] | I can respect that. | 我尊重这一点 |
[18:24] | But, uh, how did Dylan Pike | 但是迪伦·派克是怎么知道 |
[18:26] | know about the marking system on your shells? | 你子弹壳上的标记规则的 |
[18:28] | We talked when we were at the firing range. | 我们在靶场聊过 |
[18:30] | And were there other people there? | 当时还有其他人在场吗 |
[18:36] | I can’t say that. | 我不能说 |
[18:38] | But you can talk to those other people. | 但是你能跟其他人谈 |
[18:41] | And if they contradict what Pike was saying, | 如果他们反驳派克说的话 |
[18:43] | then, maybe, we can undercut the Feds’ case. | 那么我们就能削弱联调局的案子 |
[18:45] | So, you’re saying that Kurt could go | 你是说库克特可以 |
[18:48] | to these other witnesses and get them to back him up? | 去找其他证人 让他们给他作证 |
[18:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:53] | Then Kurt isn’t turning over names. | 那么库尔特就不是供出名字了 |
[19:02] | Marissa, what are you doing? I need your help. | 梅丽莎 你在干什么 我需要你的帮助 |
[19:05] | I need you to follow someone. | 我要你跟踪一个人 |
[19:07] | Are you sure you don’t want to be asking Jay to handle this? | 你确定你不想让杰来办这事吗 |
[19:10] | Since he’s a full-time investigator. | 毕竟他是全职调查员 |
[19:11] | No. I’m asking you. | 不 我要找你 |
[19:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:15] | I’ll get on it. | 我去办 |
[19:39] | Ms. Reddick, | 雷迪克女士 |
[19:40] | you’ve met Mr. Rivi, and this is his wife Isabel. | 你见过里维先生和他的妻子伊莎贝尔 |
[19:47] | Isabel is asking for you to wait outside, Carmen. | 伊莎贝尔让你去外面等 卡门 |
[19:51] | Of course. | 好的 |
[19:58] | I have to interpret for her. | 我得给她当翻译 |
[20:00] | We lost our interpreter last week. | 我们的翻译上周走了 |
[20:02] | Bueno. Dale. | 好的 黛儿 |
[20:09] | Harbor Hospital replaced their lawyer with a ringer. | 海港医院把他们的律师换了 |
[20:13] | Racehorse Diaz. | 瑞斯豪斯·迪亚兹 |
[20:14] | Yes. That is my understanding, but… | 对 这个我知道 但是… |
[20:16] | h-he’s a mercenary. | 他就认钱 |
[20:20] | But a tough mercenary. | 但是难搞又认钱 |
[20:22] | Diaz wins every case he takes. | 迪亚兹战无不胜 |
[20:24] | But he’s not unbeatable. | 但他不是不可打败的 |
[20:32] | No! | 不 |
[20:33] | No. Carajo! | 不 他妈的 |
[20:45] | 我不想让那个女孩代理我们的案子 我想要你 | |
[20:45] | “I don’t want that girl on our case…” | “我不想让那个女孩代理我们的案子” |
[20:49] | Oh, uh, Mrs. Rivi, Carmen is very resourceful. | 里维太太 卡门机敏多谋 |
[20:52] | And I’m not as up-to-date on your case. | 而且我没有一直跟进你们的案子 |
[20:54] | I-I would only hold her back. | 我只会给她拖后腿 |
[20:56] | Does our business matter to you? | 我们的业务对你重要吗 |
[20:57] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[21:01] | Your associates, across the hall, | 你的律师们 走廊那边的 |
[21:04] | joked about my husband being… | 开玩笑说我丈夫 |
[21:09] | …A killer wetback? | 偷渡杀人犯 |
[21:10] | They what? | 什么 |
[21:12] | I want to know if our business matters to you. | 我想知道我们的业务对你是否重要 |
[21:16] | Because we can easily take it somewhere else. | 因为我们可以随时转到其他律所 |
[21:19] | Mrs. Rivi, Mr. Rivi… | 里维太太 里维先生 |
[21:21] | I apologize for my associates’ behavior. | 我为律师们的行为道歉 |
[21:25] | I will read up on your case, | 我会跟进你们的案子 |
[21:26] | and I will join it today. | 今天会一起参与 |
[21:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:39] | Did one of you use a Mexican slur about Rivi? | 你们谁说里维是偷渡犯的 |
[21:43] | You’re all fired. | 你们都被解雇了 |
[21:44] | All of you. | 全都是 |
[21:46] | Collect your things and go, now. | 收拾好你们的东西 给我马上走人 |
[21:51] | You took these videos, Mr. Novacek? | 这些视频是你拍的吗 诺瓦切克先生 |
[21:54] | Am I pronouncing your name correctly? | 你的名字我念对了吗 |
[21:55] | Yeah. And yeah, I took the videos. | 对 是的 我拍的视频 |
[21:58] | Let me show you another one. | 我再来让你看一段 |
[21:59] | Oh, I want some food. | 给我点吃的 |
[22:02] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[22:03] | Where’s my food? | 我的吃的呢 |
[22:04] | Cute. | 可爱 |
[22:06] | What is your point, Mr. Racehorse? | 你想说什么 瑞斯豪斯医生 |
[22:09] | Let me tell you, Mrs. Reddick. | 我来告诉你 雷迪克女士 |
[22:11] | It’s so good to have you join us. | 有你参与真是太好了 |
[22:12] | I welcome the competition. | 我欢迎竞争 |
[22:14] | Now, did you take that Tiktok video too, Elliot? | 这个抖音视频也是你拍的吗 埃利奥特 |
[22:17] | No. | 不是 |
[22:17] | But you posted it for Dr. Debby? | 但是你帮黛比医生上传的 |
[22:20] | – Yes. – Good. | -对 -很好 |
[22:21] | Let me show you another one. | 我再让你看一段 |
[22:23] | *Twelve…* | *十二* |
[22:24] | *Bed…* | *床…* |
[22:25] | *Pans…* | *裤子…* |
[22:31] | Okay, a moment. | 好了 等一下 |
[22:33] | Give me a head up. | 提示我一下 |
[22:34] | She’s a bad person because she made fun videos? | 她拍搞笑视频就是坏人了吗 |
[22:36] | So, tell me, Mr. Novacek, did Dr. Debby | 告诉我 诺瓦切克先生 |
[22:38] | give you specific instructions | 黛比医生是否给你明确的指示 |
[22:40] | as to the time of day to post her videos on TikTok? | 每天在什么时段给她发布抖音视频 |
[22:42] | 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. | 早上的六点到十点 |
[22:45] | And why was that? | 为什么呢 |
[22:46] | It’s the best window for follower engagement. | 这是粉丝参与的最佳时段 |
[22:48] | Much as I don’t want to disparage the good doc, | 虽然我不想诋毁这位好医生 |
[22:51] | it seems her social media popularity was… | 不过似乎她的社交媒体推广度 |
[22:54] | – Important? – Objection. | -重要 -反对 |
[22:56] | On what grounds? | 反对理由 |
[22:58] | General asshole-ry. | 犯浑 |
[22:59] | Did Dr. Debby ever mention to you why she cared | 黛比医生是否提到过 |
[23:02] | about follower engagement? | 她注重粉丝参与的原因 |
[23:03] | – I mean, it’s not a bad thing. – I’m not judging, just asking. | -这也不是坏事 -我不是批判 问问而已 |
[23:08] | Uh, she was trying to build her brand. | 她当时想打造自己的品牌 |
[23:10] | She thought she could get on | 她觉得她能成为 |
[23:11] | one of those Married to Medicine spinoffs. | 医疗网红然后参加真人秀 |
[23:18] | Dr. Debby? | 黛比医生 |
[23:20] | She was heroic for her patients. | 她对患者非常好 |
[23:24] | She cared. | 她很用心 |
[23:25] | So, you don’t think she was looking for attention? | 你不认为她是在博关注 |
[23:28] | Look, I don’t want to speak ill of the dead, but… | 听着 我不想说死人的坏话 |
[23:32] | …she was complicated. | 不过她很复杂 |
[23:34] | A clout chaser. | 她喜欢吸引眼球 |
[23:37] | She’d pull folks from their stations | 她会让人们放下手中的事 |
[23:38] | to do confessionals for the camera. | 对着镜头忏悔 |
[23:41] | Could that be interpreted | 这是否能解读为 |
[23:42] | as just trying to get the message out? | 她只是想把信息传递出去 |
[23:44] | Yeah, well, that’s less important | 嗯 但当我们需要她时 |
[23:45] | when we needed her, and she was down | 这又变得不那么重要了 她会 |
[23:46] | some social media rabbit hole. | 跑到社交媒体上去瞎逛 |
[23:48] | Did you ever see the “Dance Dance Nurse Challenge”? | 你看过那个”护士舞蹈挑战”吗 |
[23:53] | *When the trap burst* | *当音乐响起* |
[23:54] | *Don’t talk that trash to me* | *别跟我废话* |
[23:55] | *Don’t slick back…* | *别扭捏作态…* |
[23:58] | *’Cause my clique get money like athletes* | *因为我们要努力赚钱* |
[24:00] | *That’s a whole damn bag* | *一大笔钱* |
[24:02] | *We stackin’ these, huh* | *把钱堆成山* |
[24:03] | *Don’t talk that trash to me* | *别跟我废话* |
[24:05] | *We be puttin’ in work, dawg, bag the piece…* | *我们打起精神 努力工作…* |
[24:19] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:25] | Uh, w-where did you film this challenge? | 你们在哪里拍的这个挑战视频 |
[25:40] | Mexico. | 墨西哥 |
[25:44] | Why Mexico? | 为什么是墨西哥 |
[25:47] | I want to go one day. | 我希望有一天能去 |
[25:48] | I’ve never been. | 我从来没去过 |
[25:51] | I-I’ve been to Puerto Vallarta. | 我去过巴亚尔塔港[墨西哥海港] |
[25:53] | The beach is pretty. | 那里的海滩很美 |
[25:55] | Real pretty. | 真的很美 |
[26:04] | Why are we here? | 我们为什么会在这里 |
[26:07] | We’re… | 我们 |
[26:09] | Because we’re dying. | 因为我们快死了 |
[26:14] | When did you last see a doctor? | 你上次见到医生是什么时候 |
[26:18] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[26:20] | No. No, it was, it was… It was Thursday. | 不 是星期四 |
[26:25] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[26:28] | – Woody. – Jay. | -老伍 -杰 |
[26:33] | I’m reaching out my hand. | 我把手伸出来了 |
[26:35] | Can, can you grab it? | 你能抓住它吗 |
[26:37] | I’m trying. | 我尽量 |
[26:40] | Let’s do this. | 我们手拉手 |
[26:42] | Let’s keep each other alive. | 努力活下去 |
[26:44] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[26:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:57] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[27:01] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:03] | What number do you want it to be? | 你觉得上面有多少病人 |
[27:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:13] | I don’t know either. | 我也不知道 |
[27:34] | We should not be talking. | 我们不该说话 |
[27:37] | You heard about Dylan? | 你听说过迪伦事吗 |
[27:38] | I don’t want any part of it. I’m actually | 我不想插手这件事 你不介意的话 |
[27:40] | trying to de-stress here, if you don’t mind. | 其实我是来这里解压的 |
[27:42] | Dylan told the FBI that I was planning | 迪伦跟联调局说我计划 |
[27:44] | to assault the Illinois Assembly. | 攻击伊利诺伊州议会 |
[27:46] | Kurt… | 库尔特 |
[27:47] | My mother agreed to babysit an hour a week. I had to beg. | 我妈每周只帮我照顾孩子一小时 我还得求她才肯 |
[27:51] | This is my mommy-rejuvenation time. | 这是我的妈妈充电时间 |
[27:53] | It would really help me | 如果你愿意告诉政府真相 |
[27:54] | if you would tell the authorities the truth. | 对我真的很有帮助 |
[27:57] | You did not give them my name, did you? | 你没把我的名字告诉他们 对吗 |
[27:59] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我不会这么做 |
[28:00] | There were others there; ask them. | 当时还有其他人在场 问问他们 |
[28:02] | I did. | 我问过了 |
[28:04] | They won’t come forward. | 他们不会站出来 |
[28:09] | All I can see… | 我眼里 |
[28:10] | is my little girl… | 只有我女儿 |
[28:12] | without me. | 她会失去我 |
[28:14] | I cannot do that to her. | 我不能这样对她 |
[28:15] | I have to protect my child. | 我必须保护我的孩子 |
[28:18] | I cannot get arrested. | 我不能被捕 |
[28:20] | You won’t. | 你不会被捕的 |
[28:22] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[28:23] | But my daughter comes first. | 但我女儿是最重要的 |
[28:24] | Hey, stay. | 等等 |
[28:27] | Fire a round with me. | 跟我来一局 |
[28:28] | It helps. | 这很解压 |
[28:31] | No. | 不了 |
[29:17] | Trying to sleep? | 睡不着吗 |
[29:20] | Yes. | 对 |
[29:22] | My mom said, when you can’t sleep… | 我妈说过 你睡不着就 |
[29:26] | …sing. | 唱歌 |
[29:28] | Sing what? | 唱什么 |
[29:37] | *Yesterday was so good* | *昨日那么美好* |
[29:40] | *But today is so bad* | *而今天却如此糟糕* |
[29:43] | *Now I’m wondering…* | *我想知道…* |
[29:46] | Fantastic Negrito? | 神奇小黑人的歌吗 |
[29:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:58] | Do you see Frederick Douglass? | 你看得见弗雷德里克·道格拉斯吗 |
[30:01] | No. | 没有 |
[30:04] | Who’s that? | 他是谁 |
[30:06] | Me. | 是我 |
[30:08] | Reach out your hand. | 伸出你的手 |
[30:34] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[30:36] | They think you’re in a coma. | 他们觉得你昏迷了 |
[30:45] | Those are pneumonia. | 这些死于肺炎 |
[30:47] | The rest can be heart failure. | 其他的可能死于心衰 |
[30:55] | They don’t think we’re conscious, do they? | 他们觉得我们失去意识了 对吗 |
[30:59] | No. You’re in a coma. | 对 你昏迷了 |
[31:08] | As far as I know, | 据我所知 |
[31:10] | the Hippocratic Oath only covers medicine, | 希波克拉底誓言只涵盖医疗行业 |
[31:12] | not TikTok. | 不包括抖音 |
[31:14] | So, you deny your husband received any special treatment? | 所以你否认你丈夫接到特殊关照吗 |
[31:17] | I think she already said that, but sure, | 我觉得她已经说过了 不过当然 |
[31:20] | let’s have her say it again. | 我们请她再说一遍 |
[31:21] | All right. This time I’ll make it more interesting. | 好 这次我会让取证更有意思 |
[31:23] | Our hospital staff has gone through anti-racism training, | 我们医院的员工都接受过反种族歧视的培训 |
[31:26] | and it is a priority for us | 而且我们的首要任务就是 |
[31:27] | that we give all of our patients the equivalent care. | 为所有病人提供同等的治疗 |
[31:29] | – Irrespective of race? – Yes. | -不分种族吗 -是的 |
[31:32] | We’ve had more deaths in our hospital from heart failure | 我们医院死于心衰和肺炎的病人 |
[31:35] | and pneumonia than from COVID. | 都比新冠多 |
[31:36] | Great. Well, can-can I see those numbers? | 很好 我能看看数据吗 |
[31:39] | Ask about pneumonia deaths by race. | 问问各种族死于肺炎的人数 |
[31:42] | I think they switched COVID deaths | 我觉得他们把死于新冠的黑人病例 |
[31:43] | to pneumonia among Blacks. | 算成死于肺炎了 |
[31:45] | – How do you know? – I don’t. Ask. | -你怎么知道 -我不知道 问吧 |
[31:48] | Pretty straightforward. | 非常直观 |
[31:50] | – I mean, if you say… – May I interrupt? | -如果你说… -我能打断一下吗 |
[31:53] | I have a quick question to ask, if you don’t mind. | 你们不介意的话 我想问个小问题 |
[31:55] | – Go ahead. – Ms. Booth, | -问吧 -布斯女士 |
[31:57] | do you know the racial breakdowns for pneumonia | 你知道海港医院肺炎死亡人数和 |
[31:59] | and heart failure deaths at Harbor Hospital? | 心衰死亡人数的种族细分数据吗 |
[32:01] | Not off the top of my head, no. | 记不清了 不知道 |
[32:02] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[32:04] | We’ll subpoena them. | 我们会传唤这些数据 |
[32:05] | Do you have any idea how many people of color, | 你知道死于肺炎 心衰 |
[32:08] | whose cause of death was listed as pneumonia or heart failure, | 以及新冠的有色人种 |
[32:12] | also had COVID? | 分别是多少吗 |
[32:13] | There was some overlap there | 各种族的病人数量 |
[32:15] | with patients of all races, | 有部分重叠 |
[32:17] | but I-I don’t have the specific numbers at this time. | 但我现在没有具体数字 |
[32:23] | Did the hospital staff, in fact, | 医院员工是否真的把 |
[32:25] | reclassify 67 COVID deaths among Blacks as pneumonia, | 67例死于新冠的黑人重新归类为肺炎了 |
[32:30] | so that only 37 were listed? | 所以只列出了37例死于新冠的黑人病例 |
[32:34] | How… | 怎么 |
[32:35] | How did you get that number? | 你是怎么知道这个数字的 |
[32:36] | That’s not the question. | 这不是问题所在 |
[32:37] | The question is whether it’s accurate? | 问题是这个数字是否正确 |
[32:41] | The hosp… | 医院 |
[32:44] | I will have to check with my staff. | 我得问问我的员工 |
[32:46] | Well, please do. | 那就麻烦你了 |
[32:47] | We’ll be waiting. | 我们等着 |
[32:48] | Let’s call a recess. | 我们暂停一下吧 |
[32:49] | I wouldn’t mind stretching my legs. | 我想去活动活动腿脚 |
[32:51] | Yes. | 好 |
[32:53] | Take your time stretching them, | 好好活动活动 |
[32:54] | Racehorse. | 瑞斯豪斯 |
[33:04] | Where did you get that number? | 你是从哪弄来这个数字的 |
[33:06] | I was at the hospital. | 我当时就在医院 |
[33:07] | Yeah, but where did you get the number? | 可这数字是哪来的 |
[33:10] | A memory. | 我的记忆 |
[33:12] | Can we get any more of these memories? | 你还能回忆起别的信息吗 |
[33:16] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[33:24] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[33:24] | – What else do I remember from being at the hospital? – Yes. | -我还记得什么医院里的事吗 -是的 |
[33:27] | I checked the records, and you were there the same time as Pia. | 我查过记录 你和皮娅是同期的病人 |
[33:29] | What I remember… | 我记得的事.. |
[33:32] | – won’t be helpful. – Why not? | -是帮不上忙的 -为什么 |
[33:33] | Well, I remember Frederick Douglass and Karl Marx | 我记得弗雷德里克·道格拉斯和卡尔·马克斯 |
[33:36] | sitting in a corner talking to me. | 坐在一个角落里跟我说话 |
[33:38] | That’s not a good idea. | 这样说不是很明智 |
[33:40] | – You had hallucinations? – Yes. | -你出现幻觉了 -是的 |
[33:43] | So, you’re not sure what’s real | 所以 你不确定什么是真的 |
[33:44] | – and what isn’t? – Yes. | -什么不是真的 -对 |
[33:46] | But the number of COVID deaths being reduced, | 可新冠的死亡人数被少报 |
[33:48] | – you had an exact number. – No one wants an investigator | -你有一个准确的数字 -没人会想要一个 |
[33:49] | who can’t distinguish between reality and hallucinations. | 分不清现实和幻觉的调查员 |
[33:52] | Could you say that again? | 你能再说一遍吗 |
[33:54] | – No one wants a… – But the number… | -没人想要一个… -可新冠的死亡人数… |
[33:55] | Not you. | 不是说你 |
[33:58] | Are you hallucinating now? | 你现在也有幻觉 |
[34:01] | I have some long-haul COVID symptoms. | 我还有一些长期的新冠病症 |
[34:03] | And that results in some… | 会导致我的思维 |
[34:06] | cloudiness in my thinking. | 有些不清 |
[34:07] | Good. “Cloudiness” is good. | 不错 “不清”这个词用得不错 |
[34:10] | But your memories about the reduced COVID numbers, | 但在你记忆中 被减少的新冠死亡人数 |
[34:12] | they were specific. | 却非常确切 |
[34:14] | That’s because the nurses thought | 那是因为护士觉得 |
[34:15] | you were in a coma and couldn’t hear them. | 你还在昏迷当中 听不见他们说话 |
[34:17] | But he was in a coma. | 但是他确实是在昏迷 |
[34:18] | Right, and he could hear in a coma. | 对 虽然他昏迷了但他能听见 |
[34:20] | The soul transcends the body… | 他的灵魂超越了肉体… |
[34:22] | For a few weeks, I was in a coma and… | 有几周 我是在昏迷中 |
[34:25] | I could hear the nurses talking over me. | 不过我能听见护士在我旁边说话 |
[34:27] | They couldn’t hear me… | 他们听不见我… |
[34:29] | What? What? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[34:30] | So, you heard them admit things | 所以 你听到他们承认了一些 |
[34:32] | they wouldn’t admit to a patient? | 不会说给病人听的事情 |
[34:35] | Or you imagined you heard them? | 还是说这是你想象出来的 |
[34:37] | That’s the question. | 问题就出在这了 |
[34:38] | See, I’m not sure. | 我不能确定 |
[34:43] | Could we talk over here? | 我们能去那边说吗 |
[34:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:49] | I’ll need you to go back through all your memories, | 我需要你回忆一下所有的事情 |
[34:51] | and try and distinguish between the real ones | 尽量区分出真实的事情 |
[34:53] | and the imagined ones. | 和你的幻想 |
[34:56] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:57] | Yes. | 没事 |
[34:59] | Functional, anyway. | 我是说身体上 |
[35:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:13] | Oh, here we all are. | 大家都到齐了 |
[35:15] | Diane, I’m so glad you could make it. | 戴安 我很高兴你能来 |
[35:17] | Yes. And as long as you know that Diane | 是的 不过你得清楚戴安 |
[35:18] | is not Kurt’s lawyer– I am. | 不是库尔特的律师 我才是 |
[35:20] | I just thought it was best to keep us all up-to-date. | 我只是觉得最好让大家都了解一下最新进展 |
[35:23] | And thank you for meeting me out here. | 谢谢你出来见我 |
[35:25] | They’re cleaning my windows. | 他们在清洁我的窗户 |
[35:26] | They get a bit coated. | 上面脏东西有点厚了 |
[35:29] | I would like to update you on, uh, | 我想就你之前给戴安看的那几样东西 |
[35:30] | just a few things you presented to Diane. | 做一些澄清 |
[35:32] | Oh, the shotgun shells. Yeah. | 对 那些散弹枪的子弹弹壳 |
[35:33] | Apparently, your husband made them all by himself. | 很明显 这些都是你丈夫自制的 |
[35:36] | Madeline. | 马德琳 |
[35:38] | Dylan Pike is playing you. | 迪伦·派克在耍你 |
[35:40] | The markings are about pellet count. | 这些记号是关于弹丸数的 |
[35:42] | T.M. is Tungsten-Matrix. B.T. is Bismuth-Tin. | TM是指钨基体 BT是指锡铋合金 |
[35:45] | Well, that’s not all I’ve got. | 我们还有别的线索 |
[35:47] | Yes, the, uh, zip ties. | 对 那个束线带 |
[35:50] | Not for humans. | 不是在人身上用的 |
[35:51] | They’re for tagging deer. | 那是给鹿绑标签用的 |
[35:52] | Check online. | 上网查 |
[35:54] | Yeah, well. That’s not all I’ve got. | 好吧 我们还掌握了别的信息 |
[35:56] | Ah, yes. I hope not, because this is… | 对 希望如此 因为这实在有点… |
[35:58] | This is disappointing. | 让人失望 |
[36:01] | Sorry. We still haven’t solved the bird problem, but, um… | 不好意思 我们的鸟危机还没解除 但是… |
[36:04] | You might want to look… | 你可能想看一下… |
[36:07] | at that. | 这个 |
[36:08] | – What is that? – It’s Kurt’s manifesto. | -这是什么 -库尔特的宣言书 |
[36:10] | Really? | 是吗 |
[36:11] | Yeah, it’s calling on like-minded patriots | 对 它在号召志同道合的爱国者 |
[36:13] | to stand up for their rights, | 捍卫自己的权利 |
[36:14] | to not allow the left to push them out. | 不让左派将他们排挤出去 |
[36:17] | “We can have the nation we want, | “我们可以拥有理想的国家 |
[36:19] | but they’re not going to just give it to us. | 但他们不会就这样拱手相让 |
[36:21] | We’ll have to fight for it.” | 我们只能自己争取” |
[36:22] | – Kurt didn’t write that. – Diane… | -这不是库尔特写的 -戴安 |
[36:23] | It is signed with a pseudonym, true, but it was in his files. | 没错 上面签的是化名 但这是在他的文件中找到的 |
[36:26] | – Let me see. – Sure. | -给我看看 -没问题 |
[36:28] | That’s a copy. You can keep that. | 这是复印件 你可以留着 |
[36:31] | 夺回祖国宣言 选举结果被篡改了 无政府主义威胁要推翻民主和我们的生活方式 民主党在密谋向我们的家人施害并夺走我们的自由 外国机构正试图削弱我们的经济和损害我们的健康 | |
[36:34] | You want one? | 你要一份吗 |
[37:50] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[37:52] | Can you see what she’s writing? | 你能看见她在写什么吗 |
[37:58] | No, I can’t. | 看不见 |
[38:01] | Here. Pull my hand. | 给 拉着我的手 |
[38:03] | And I’ll be in position. | 我来调整位置 |
[38:13] | What’s it say? | 上面写的什么 |
[38:15] | “No Visitors in the Pit.” | “深坑禁止探视” |
[38:19] | What’s the Pit? | 深坑是什么 |
[38:21] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[38:22] | I think we’re in the Pit. | 我觉得我们就在深坑里 |
[38:29] | What was the Pit, Dr. Bernard? | 深坑是什么 伯纳德医生 |
[38:31] | Where is this fishing expedition coming from, young lady? | 你这钓鱼式盘问是跟谁学的 年轻人 |
[38:34] | It’s coming from a land called “None of your fucking business.” | 是在一个叫做”不关你的事”的小岛上学的 |
[38:38] | Would you like Ms. Moyo to repeat the question, sir? | 需要莫尤女士重复一遍问题吗 先生 |
[38:40] | Uh, no. | 不用 |
[38:42] | Originally it was a waiting room | 最初它是一间 |
[38:44] | for patients and their family members. | 为病人和病人家属准备的候诊室 |
[38:46] | With the pandemic, | 由于这个病的传染性 |
[38:47] | family members were no longer allowed on the premises, | 就不再允许家属进入了 |
[38:49] | and a lot of the hospital staff ended up using it as a break room. | 最后很多医院职工就把它当成了一间休息室 |
[38:54] | Because it was in the basement, | 因为它在地下室 |
[38:55] | – we called it the Pit. – The Pit? | -我们叫它”深坑” -深坑 |
[38:57] | Was it outfitted to care for patients? | 里面配有照顾病患的设备吗 |
[38:59] | – No. – So, no oxygen lines, no monitors… | -没有 -所以没有氧气管道 监视器 |
[39:02] | – Was that a question? – The witness said it was a break room. | -这是个问题吗 -证人说那是一间休息室 |
[39:05] | We are entitled to ascertain what was and was not in the room. | 我们有权查清那间房有什么 没有什么 |
[39:10] | In the month of April 2020, | 2020年4月 |
[39:12] | there were patients in the break room, or Pit, as you call it. | 休息室里也安置了病人 也就是你所说的深坑 |
[39:16] | We were overwhelmed. | 那时我们人满为患 |
[39:17] | We had to make room where we could. | 只能最大限度利用空间 |
[39:18] | That included hallways, | 也就是包括走廊 |
[39:20] | and yes, turning our break room into a… | 对 还有将休息室用作… |
[39:25] | temporary patient room. | 临时病房 |
[39:26] | Douglass Wood. | 道格拉斯·伍德 |
[39:29] | Are you familiar with a patient named Douglass Wood? | 你对一个叫道格拉斯·伍德的病人还有印象吗 |
[39:36] | – Yes. – Wait. | -有 -等下 |
[39:37] | – What does this have to do with anything? – I don’t know. | -这跟这个案子有什么关系吗 -我也不知道 |
[39:39] | Why don’t we find out together. | 为什么不一起听听看呢 |
[39:41] | According to hospital records, | 根据医院记录 |
[39:42] | you were his attending physician | 你当时是他的主治医生 |
[39:44] | until he was transferred off your floor. | 直到他被转出你的病房 |
[39:46] | Why was he sent to the Pit? | 他为什么被送往深坑 |
[39:47] | Again, we had to maximize space. | 我再说一次 我们要最大限度利用空间 |
[39:49] | I don’t think you understand how many near-death patients | 我觉得你并不明白每天有多少 |
[39:52] | were being sent to us every single day. | 垂死的病人被送往我们医院 |
[39:54] | Had Douglass Wood ever coded prior to being sent to the Pit? | 道格拉斯·伍德被送往深坑前 生命是否垂危 |
[39:57] | Yes. He was resuscitated twice. | 是的 他已经做过两次心肺复苏 |
[39:59] | Were there any ventilators in the Pit? | 深坑中有呼吸机吗 |
[40:02] | No. | 没有 |
[40:02] | So you sent someone who had needed to be resuscitated prior | 这么说你将一位随时需要做心肺复苏的病人 |
[40:06] | to a part of the hospital that didn’t have any ventilators? | 送去了医院一处没有一台呼吸机的地方 |
[40:09] | – Why was that? – He stopped responding to treatment. | -为什么 -治疗已经对他无效 |
[40:11] | We had other patients who were responding to treatment | 我们还有其他对治疗 |
[40:15] | better than he was. | 更为有反应的病人 |
[40:16] | So, you banished him to the Pit to die? | 所以你放弃了他 将他送去深坑等死 |
[40:22] | Woody… | 老伍 |
[40:24] | Woody, hold on to me. | 老伍 抓紧我 |
[40:26] | You think we sent anyone down there on a whim? | 你以为我们会随便送病人过去吗 |
[40:29] | Intake was through the roof. | 收治的病人已经快挤爆医院了 |
[40:30] | There were refrigerated trucks with bodies stacked up inside. | 制冷车里面都是成堆的尸体 |
[40:34] | We were working to the point of physical and mental exhaustion. | 我们已经工作到濒临生理和心理的极限了 |
[40:39] | Douglass Wood and Pia Rivi died | 道格拉斯·伍德和皮娅·里维去世了 |
[40:42] | because, back then, | 因为在那个时候 |
[40:44] | we knew less about the virus than we know now. | 我们对病毒的了解远没有现在深入 |
[40:47] | Blame the federal government for that, not me. | 他们的死要怪就怪联邦政府 别怪我 |
[40:49] | Well, are you aware, Doctor, | 那么医生 你是否知道 |
[40:50] | that the overwhelming majority of patients | 被送到”深坑”的病人 |
[40:52] | who were sent to the Pit, | 包括道格拉斯·伍德和皮娅·里维 |
[40:54] | including Douglass Wood and Pia Rivi, were Black or brown? | 他们当中绝大多数人都是非裔或拉丁族裔 |
[41:05] | Come on, sing… | 来 跟我一起唱 |
[41:08] | – He’s not letting go. – We got a call to move him. | -他不肯放手 -我们接到电话要转移他 |
[41:12] | “We got a call.” | “我们接到电话” |
[41:15] | Who? | 是谁打的 |
[41:16] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[41:18] | I don’t know. “Who,” I think. | 我不知道 可能在问”是谁打的” |
[41:20] | I don’t do statistical analysis. | 我没算过人数比例的问题 |
[41:22] | You also never set foot in the Pit, did you? | 你也从没去过”深坑” 不是吗 |
[41:25] | No, I didn’t. | 是的 我没去过 |
[41:27] | Here. | 松手 |
[41:30] | His friend is dead. | 他的朋友已经死了 |
[41:54] | I have no further questions. | 我没有问题了 |
[41:56] | Doctor… | 医生 |
[41:58] | You were also the attending physician for Pia Rivi, | 你还是皮娅·里维的主治医生 |
[42:01] | who was the plaintiff’s daughter. | 她就是原告的女儿 |
[42:03] | – Were you not? – I was. | -对吗 -我是她的医生 |
[42:04] | – You sent her to the Pit? – No, I didn’t. | -你有把她送去”深坑”吗 -我没有 |
[42:07] | Well, she was pretty bad off, wasn’t she? | 她当时的情况很糟糕 是吗 |
[42:09] | Her condition rapidly deteriorated. | 她的病情恶化得非常快 |
[42:11] | And from her admitting forms, | 根据她的病历 |
[42:13] | you were aware of the fact that she was Latinx, yes? | 你当时知道她是拉丁族裔 是吗 |
[42:16] | – I was aware of it. – Well, | -我确实知道 -那么 |
[42:18] | given the slanderous accusations | 基于对方律师对你造成的 |
[42:21] | – made by opposing counsel… – Objection. | -不实诽谤 -反对 |
[42:22] | …why wasn’t Miss Rivi sent to the Pit? | 为什么里维女士当时没被送去”深坑” |
[42:29] | I’m not proud of saying this, but… | 虽然我不愿意承认这一点 但 |
[42:33] | …we knew who her father was. | 我们知道她的父亲是谁 |
[42:39] | And knowing who he was, | 既然知道她父亲是谁 |
[42:41] | you knew he was a convicted narcotics trafficker | 你自然知道他是一个已被定罪的贩卖毒品者 |
[42:44] | who had committed, or ordered to be committed, | 而且他曾经多次犯下谋杀罪 |
[42:45] | – murder on multiple occasions. – Objection. | -或是指使手下杀人 -反对 |
[42:47] | Setting aside whether it’s true or not, | 不论上述情况是否属实 |
[42:50] | the hospital staff was aware of it? | 医院员工是否知晓上述情况呢 |
[42:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:53] | And did knowing that | 既然都知晓 |
[42:55] | affect the kind of care she received? | 那么是否因此影响到她的治疗呢 |
[42:58] | She had a private room and round-the-clock nurses. | 她被安置在私人病房 还有全天候的护士照顾 |
[43:03] | We did everything humanly possible to keep her alive. | 我们尽了一切努力去救她 |
[43:10] | We were terrified of what would happen to us if we didn’t. | 我们非常害怕如果她去世我们也会因此遭殃 |
[43:14] | We’re still terrified. | 我们现在还是很害怕 |
[43:31] | When I was… | 那个时候我 |
[43:33] | Um, when I had COVID, and I was in the Pit, | 我得了新冠 我就在”深坑”里 |
[43:38] | I heard the nurses say they got a call to get me out of there, | 我听到护士说他们接到电话要送我出去 |
[43:41] | out of the Pit. | 运出”深坑” |
[43:44] | And that probably saved my life. | 也许正因如此我才捡了条命 |
[43:50] | Was that you? | 是你打的电话吗 |
[43:56] | Jay, I’m… | 杰 我 |
[43:58] | No, I mean, I’m… | 不是我 我 |
[43:59] | – I’m sorry. I… – That-That’s okay. | -对不起 -没关系 |
[44:01] | That’s okay. I… | 没关系 我 |
[44:02] | was just trying to figure out who. | 我只想弄清楚是谁打的电话 |
[44:04] | I wish, I wish that it had been me. | 我真希望打电话的人是我 |
[44:07] | But I-I just didn’t know how bad off you were. | 但我那个时候真的不知道你病得那么严重 |
[44:10] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[44:12] | Maybe it… | 也许 |
[44:14] | it was your sisters. | 也许是你的姐妹打的 |
[44:16] | I mean, I think they knew. | 我想她们都知道你住院了 |
[44:17] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, my sisters. | 是啊 也许 是我的姐妹 |
[44:30] | This is quaint. | 这可真奇怪 |
[44:32] | I guess walls can be overrated, in some situations. | 看来某些情况下人和人之间的壁垒高不可攀 |
[44:35] | May I help you, Mr. Diaz? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 迪亚兹先生 |
[44:37] | No. It’s how I may help you. | 不 其实也许我可以帮到你 |
[44:40] | I’m calling Rivi as my next witness. | 我会请里维做我的下一个证人 |
[44:43] | Mr. Rivi’s testimony has already been taken. | 里维先生的证词已经问完了 |
[44:45] | Well, not by me. | 不是我问的 |
[44:47] | I’m no Counselor Glubman. | 我可不是格拉伯曼律师 |
[44:51] | There’s always another option for you, of course. | 当然了 你们可以选择不这么麻烦 |
[44:53] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[44:55] | What is that? | 该怎么做 |
[44:57] | Drop the case? | 撤诉吗 |
[44:58] | No. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[45:00] | We’re willing to settle. | 我们同意和解 |
[45:02] | I think I can get the hospital to agree to a payout of, uh… | 我估计我可以让医院同意赔偿大概 |
[45:07] | Ten dollars. | 十美元 |
[45:10] | Call me by tomorrow. | 明天前打给我 |
[45:28] | Yep. | 没错 |
[45:29] | That’s Racehorse’s go-to. | 这就是瑞斯豪斯的手段 |
[45:31] | He’ll, uh, he’ll get Rivi under oath, | 他 他会让里维宣誓作证 |
[45:34] | ask him about his businesses, | 然后询问他的生意 |
[45:36] | try to get him to incriminate himself. | 试着让他自证其罪 |
[45:38] | What should I do? I don’t want to lose this. | 我该怎么办 我不想输掉这个案子 |
[45:40] | Well, then you need to tell your client | 那你就得去告诉你的客户 |
[45:42] | the upside and the downside. | 世事两难全 |
[45:43] | This can only be his decision. | 这只能由他自己决定 |
[45:46] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[45:55] | Yes? | 还有事 |
[46:01] | I want to learn from you. | 我想跟你学习 |
[46:04] | I don’t… | 我没 |
[46:07] | My attitude is knowing. | 我的态度大家都知道了 |
[46:10] | But it’s, it’s just my attitude. | 但那只是我对外的处事风格 |
[46:12] | It’s not who I am. | 我并不是那样的人 |
[46:17] | Carmen. | 卡门 |
[46:20] | When I was your age, | 我在你这么大的时候 |
[46:22] | I acted exactly the same way. | 我的行事风格和你一模一样 |
[46:25] | I wanted to be perfect. | 我希望自己是完美的 |
[46:27] | So, I acted like I was perfect. | 所以我也假装自己很完美 |
[46:32] | Because bluff is-is always a part of it, but just… | 因为虚张声势是完美人设的一部分 但… |
[46:37] | Just let me help you, when I can. | 也让我力所能及的情况下能帮帮你 |
[46:41] | Ask questions. | 多问问题 |
[46:47] | I will. | 我会的 |
[46:48] | Tell Rivi, | 告诉里维 |
[46:49] | it’s his decision whether to go forward or not. | 他可以决定是否接受传唤 |
[46:51] | But… | 不过 |
[46:53] | if Racehorse does depose him, | 要是瑞斯豪斯真的对他取证 |
[46:56] | we’ll find a way to punish him. | 我们也一定能想到方法去回敬他 |
[46:58] | I like the sound of that. | 我喜欢你这个说法 |
[47:00] | My guess is Rivi will, too. | 我估计里维也会喜欢的 |
[47:08] | Señor Rivi. | 里维先生 |
[47:11] | When was the last time you saw your daughter | 在你女儿住院之前 你最后一次见到她 |
[47:13] | prior to her hospitalization? | 是在什么时候 |
[47:15] | In, uh, 2014. | 在2014年 |
[47:17] | So, you hadn’t seen her in the six years before she died? | 所以你在她死前六年内都没见过她 |
[47:21] | We talked on the phone. | 我们打过电话 |
[47:22] | Oh, that’s nice. How often? | 真是太好了 你们经常打电话吗 |
[47:24] | Once a month. Mm. | 一个月一次 |
[47:25] | Well, I suppose “often” is relative. | 看来”经常”也是相对而言的 |
[47:28] | How often do you talk to your daughter, Racehorse? | 你和你女儿也经常聊天吗 瑞斯豪斯 |
[47:31] | I’m not being deposed, Liz. | 被传唤的可不是我 莉兹 |
[47:32] | Yes, but you just made a comment about “often,” | 没错 但你刚刚评论了什么是”经常” |
[47:35] | and I just, I just want to compare it | 所以我只是想跟你的行为比较一下 |
[47:37] | to, uh, the three times that you’ve spoken | 毕竟在过去的三年时间里 |
[47:39] | to your daughter in the past three years. | 你只和你的女儿聊过三次 |
[47:45] | You talked to my daughter? | 你和我的女儿聊过了吗 |
[47:45] | No, I just find that Instagram | 没有 我刚刚发现 |
[47:47] | is a cornucopia of treasures these days. | 现在的朋友圈可真是宝藏资源 |
[47:52] | Can I continue? | 我能继续吗 |
[47:53] | I think the word you’re looking for is “May I?” | 你应该说”请问我可以继续吗” |
[47:56] | – But sure, go ahead. – Mr. Rivi, | -不过无所谓 请继续吧 -里维先生 |
[47:59] | would it be fair to describe your relationship | 你觉得你和女儿之间的关系 |
[48:02] | with your daughter as strained? | 是否可以说很紧张 |
[48:06] | We loved each other. | 我们很爱彼此 |
[48:07] | Yeah, we had issues. | 是的 我们有过矛盾 |
[48:10] | But, um… | 可是 |
[48:12] | we were working through them. | 我们有在解决那些问题 |
[48:13] | Well, did these issues have anything | 那么你们之间的矛盾 |
[48:15] | to do with you being a murderer? | 和你是一个凶手这件事有关吗 |
[48:17] | Do not falsely label my client. Carmen? | 不要恶意地定义我的客户 卡门 |
[48:21] | His sentence was overturned. | 他的罪名已经被推翻了 |
[48:22] | Apologies. Señor Rivi, | 抱歉 里维先生 |
[48:25] | what right do you have to sue Harbor Hospital | 如果你的女儿都不想和你扯上关系 |
[48:27] | for pain and suffering, when your own daughter | 那你又有什么权利去起诉海港医院 |
[48:30] | – wanted nothing to do with you? – Okay, Racehorse. | -说这给你造成了痛苦呢 -瑞斯豪斯先生 |
[48:31] | You’re just creating your own narrative here. | 你只是在编故事 |
[48:33] | For all your client’s stated concern about the treatment | 你的客户一直在说他担心海港医院接收的 |
[48:36] | of Black and Latinx people at Harbor Hospital, | 非裔或拉丁族裔所得到的治疗 |
[48:38] | I wonder if it ever occurred to him | 我在想他有没有思考过 |
[48:40] | how many of them died from the drugs he got rich peddling. | 有多少人死于他发家致富的毒品生意上 |
[48:49] | Oh, so business isn’t good? I could imagine | 生意不佳吗 我能想象 |
[48:51] | a prison stay wouldn’t be great for sales. | 人在监狱的话不太好卖毒品 |
[48:53] | Unless you had a trusted number two at the helm. | 除非你有个值得信赖的二把手帮忙 |
[48:57] | You’re just sounding desperate, Racehorse. | 不要让自己难堪了 瑞斯豪斯先生 |
[48:59] | It’s funny, I actually have it under good authority | 有意思的是 我有可靠消息证明 |
[49:02] | that business has never been better for you. | 你的生意可红火了 |
[49:06] | But you just got out, so… | 但你才刚出狱 那么… |
[49:10] | …who’s been in charge while you were gone? | 你在监狱期间是谁在掌权呢 |
[49:24] | You’re, you’re going to have to actually ask a question | 如果你想得到答案的话 |
[49:27] | if you want to get an answer. | 你得把问题说清楚 |
[49:29] | No, I think Isabel knows what I was asking. | 不 我觉得伊莎贝尔知道我在问什么 |
[49:32] | But I will repeat it for the camera. | 但我可以对着摄像头复述一遍 |
[49:34] | I asked Mr. Rivi, | 我在问里维先生 |
[49:37] | was your wife in charge of your drug empire? | 当时是你妻子在掌管你的毒品帝国吗 |
[49:40] | Objection! This has nothing… | 反对 这毫无… |
[49:41] | And is she, in fact, still in charge?! | 事实上 她现在依然是掌权人对吗 |
[49:43] | That’s it! | 够了 |
[49:45] | This is over! | 结束了 |
[49:49] | It’s a good way to get around FBI bugging. | 很聪明能逃过联调局监听的办法 |
[49:51] | Have a wife who relies on sign language. | 你的妻子是用手语的 |
[49:55] | Oscar… | 奥斯卡 |
[50:02] | We need security up here! | 快让保安过来 |
[50:03] | – Security! – Oscar, no! | -保安 -奥斯卡 不要 |
[50:05] | Gentlemen, please! | 两位 停手 |
[50:08] | Stop it! | 停手 |
[50:10] | Oscar. Oscar! | 奥斯卡 奥斯卡 |
[50:13] | Dejalo. Dejalo. | 不要冲动 |
[50:18] | – oh, god. – We need a medic! | -天啊 -需要急救员 |
[50:20] | We need a medic on the 23rd floor, right now! | 23楼急需一个急救员 |
[50:22] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[50:26] | – No puedo, Oscar. – Racehorse? | -别这样 奥斯卡 -瑞斯豪斯 |
[50:51] | Hello. I’m Kurt McVeigh’s wife. | 你好 我是库尔特·麦克维的妻子 |
[50:53] | Hello. | 你好 |
[50:54] | I think we should talk. | 我们要谈一下 |
[50:55] | You need to come clean with the FBI. | 你要跟联调局坦白 |
[50:58] | – What do you mean? – I mean, | -你什么意思 -我在说 |
[50:59] | you need to give the Feds the names of all the people | 你要把你们小组人员的名单交给联调局 |
[51:01] | in your group, so that Kurt doesn’t take the fall, | 库尔特不会帮你们背黑锅 |
[51:03] | since he’s done nothing wrong to any of you. | 因为他没有对不起你们任何一个人 |
[51:09] | I haven’t done anything wrong either. | 我也没做错什么 |
[51:15] | “I’m more ambitious | “我更追求” |
[51:17] | for a reputation of personal courage.” | “个人勇气的名声” |
[51:20] | I recognized that phrase from a video you shot for the NRA. | 我记得你帮步枪协会拍的视频里也有相同的话 |
[51:25] | Straight out of Churchill, isn’t it? | 丘吉尔说过的话对吧 |
[51:26] | – What do you want? – What I want is for you not to exist. | -你想要什么 -我想要你消失 |
[51:30] | What I’ll get is for you to go to the Feds | 我需要你去找联调局 |
[51:32] | and clear my husband of all these charges. | 还我丈夫一个清白 |
[51:34] | I’m not guilty. I didn’t do anything. | 我是无罪的 我什么都没做 |
[51:37] | I don’t give a fuck. You wrote this manifesto. | 我不管 是你写的这篇宣言 |
[51:39] | You’re hiding the names of your little gun group. | 你不公开枪支小组的名单 |
[51:41] | And my husband is being fucked over in the process. | 而我的丈夫被置于其中当你们的替罪羊 |
[51:44] | So, you tell the Feds that he is innocent. | 所以你要去告诉联调局他是无辜的 |
[51:47] | I have to pick up my daughter. | 我要去接我女儿了 |
[51:49] | Yes, I know. I checked you out online. | 我知道 我上网搜过了 |
[51:51] | I think it’s strange that a dedicated gun-rights advocate | 我想你作为一个持枪权利的拥护者 |
[51:54] | would have any issues with being publicly tied | 如果公开和这篇宣言扯上关系 |
[51:57] | to this little manifesto. | 应该会是一件奇怪的事吧 |
[51:59] | But… | 但是… |
[52:01] | I guess you’re worried what your Gymboree group might think. | 我想你会担心你的金宝贝集团会怎么看你吧 |
[52:05] | You have until tomorrow. | 明天之前做好决定 |
[52:06] | After that, I’m telling the FBI that it’s you. | 不然我就去联调局告发你 |
[52:18] | Shit! | 糟糕 |
[52:21] | Diane… | 戴安… |
[52:23] | I need to ask you a question. | 我有个问题想问你 |
[52:24] | Sure. | 说吧 |
[52:27] | When I was at the hospital, a year ago, | 一年前我在医院的时候 |
[52:30] | someone called for me. | 有人打电话来救我 |
[52:31] | Uh, to get me into a hospital room. | 让我转去了医院病房 |
[52:35] | Was that you? | 是你吗 |
[52:36] | Was it me? | 是我吗 |
[52:38] | Who got me out of an area where patients were sent to die? | 是谁把我从那个让病人等死的房间救出来的 |
[52:44] | I wish I could say yes, Jay. | 我希望是我打的电话 杰 |
[52:46] | I didn’t know you were in trouble. | 但我不知道你当时情况那么糟 |
[52:48] | I-I would’ve called. | 如果知道的话我会帮忙的 |
[52:50] | Why the fuck aren’t you asking me? | 你他妈怎么就不问问我 |
[52:52] | I make calls all the time. | 我经常打电话帮忙啊 |
[52:58] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[53:00] | Well, think about it. | 好好想想吧 |
[53:02] | I know everyone at the Harbor Hospital board. | 我认识海港医院董事会的每一个成员 |
[53:05] | I did half of their divorces | 我处理其中一半人的离婚 |
[53:07] | and went to college with the other half. | 另一半都是我的大学同学 |
[53:09] | I kept track of any of our troops that got sick. | 我有追踪每一个生病员工的情况 |
[53:17] | You didn’t really? | 不会真是你吧 |
[53:19] | – Did you? – Of course I did. | -是你吗 -当然是我 |
[53:20] | It takes a call from someone like me. | 需要我这样的人才能办到 |
[53:22] | That’s how you get the best seat in the restaurant, | 我能帮你订到餐馆最棒的座位 |
[53:25] | or a hospital room. | 医院最好的病房 |
[53:29] | David. | 大卫 |
[53:30] | Thank you. I… | 谢谢你 我… |
[53:32] | Jay, it was a business decision. | 杰 那只是个商业决定 |
[53:34] | Forget it. | 别在意了 |
[53:35] | The moment has passed. | 过去的就别提了 |
[53:42] | Does it mean less when your patron is an asshole? | 老板是个混蛋的话 救命之恩是不是就没那么重要了 |
[53:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[53:49] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[53:54] | I’m not. | 而我没有 |
[54:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[54:06] | I am, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[54:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[54:15] | I know the risk you’re taking. | 我知道你冒了很大险 |
[54:17] | That’s great news. | 好消息 |
[54:20] | Again, thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[54:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[54:25] | Okay. Good. | 好的 很好 |
[54:31] | Want one? | 要喝一杯吗 |
[54:34] | Good news? | 好消息吗 |
[54:36] | Julius was right. | 朱利叶斯是对的 |
[54:38] | One of the other shooters is coming forward | 其中一个枪会人员决定站出来 |
[54:40] | to contradict Dylan Pike. | 证明迪伦·派克说的不是真的 |
[54:43] | Oh. That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[54:45] | Here. | 来 |
[54:47] | It’s amazing how close we came to disaster just then. | 这次真的是太惊险了 |
[54:51] | It always is. | 总会化险为夷的 |
[54:53] | You watch my back, I’ll watch yours. | 你保护我 我也保护你 |
[54:55] | It’s a deal. | 说定了 |
[55:11] | This moment will never come again. | 好时机不可失 |
[55:22] | Are we gonna be okay? | 我们会没事的吧 |
[55:26] | We’re gonna try. | 尽力吧 |