时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | It says here Lucifer is the card of temptation. | 书上说 路法西代表的是诱惑 |
[00:13] | Something is coming. | 一股强大的力量席卷而来 |
[00:14] | Something powerful, wild. | 让你难以抗拒 |
[00:16] | I’m Noah, by the way. | 对了 我叫诺亚 |
[00:17] | I’m Alison. | 我是艾莉森 |
[00:20] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:21] | I-I didn’t know your wife’s birthday. | 我不知道你妻子的生日 |
[00:24] | Some guy came around here looking for you. | 有个男人来这里找过你 |
[00:26] | Who? | 谁 |
[00:27] | I don’t know who he was. | 我不认识 |
[00:28] | Waited for a while and then put a note on the board. | 他等了一会儿 然后在公告板上给你留言了 |
[00:35] | 需要你的帮助 打给我 | |
[00:40] | Do you have a secret, detective? | 你有秘密吗 警探 |
[00:42] | One you don’t even want to tell yourself? | 连自己都不想告诉的秘密 |
[00:46] | How would I know if I did? | 即使真的有 我又怎么会知道 |
[00:48] | I think you do. | 我觉得你有 |
[00:49] | I think everybody does. | 我觉得每个人都有 |
[00:51] | Listen, I had no idea she was married when I first met her. | 我刚认识她时不知道她已经结婚了 |
[00:54] | How would I have known? She never mentioned it. | 我怎么会知道 她又没提过 |
[00:57] | Are you sisters? | 你们俩是姐妹吗 |
[00:58] | In-law. We’re married to brothers. | 是妯娌 我们分别嫁给了兄弟俩 |
[01:03] | He wants to fuck one of us. | 他想操我们俩其中之一 |
[01:06] | I’ll reschedule the meeting with Harry. | 我重新安排下跟哈利的会面时间吧 |
[01:07] | No, don’t. | 不用 |
[01:08] | Dad, you’re on child care this morning. | 爸 今早你来看孩子 |
[01:11] | Tell me about this book of yours. | 跟我说一下你的书吧 |
[01:13] | So how is it different? | 那你的创新点是什么 |
[01:16] | He kills her… | 他把她杀了 |
[01:19] | In the end. | 故事的最后 |
[01:20] | You can’t rush me. | 你不能催我 |
[01:22] | But I want to be in charge, okay? | 但你得听我的 知道吗 |
[01:26] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[02:49] | I thought you did a really nice job, little man. | 我觉得你写得不错 小伙子 |
[02:52] | I just had a couple of thoughts. | 我就有几个建议 |
[02:55] | Uh, well, there’s no, uh, thesis statement | 第一段里面没有 |
[02:57] | in the first paragraph. | 中心思想 |
[03:01] | Well, what are you trying to say exactly– | 你到底想表达什么 |
[03:02] | that Mark Twain did intend Huck Finn to be racist or not? | 马克·吐温是不是想把哈克·芬描述成种族歧视者 |
[03:09] | Okay, well, you need to say that. | 好的 那你应该明确写出来 |
[03:11] | Also, first paragraph, | 还有第一段 |
[03:13] | Uh, you’re confusing metaphor and simile. | 你弄混了暗喻和明喻 |
[03:16] | Simile’s the one with “Like.” | 有”就像”这个词的就是明喻 |
[03:18] | Mr. Solloway, would you mind? | 索洛维先生 能晚点再打吗 |
[03:20] | I just have a few more questions. | 我还有几个问题 |
[03:24] | Listen, Trevor, I got to go. | 特雷弗 我得挂了 |
[03:25] | I’ll call you back tonight. | 晚上打给你 |
[03:28] | Okay. I love you too. | 好的 我也爱你 |
[03:32] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[03:36] | – That your kid? – Yeah. | -你孩子啊 -嗯 |
[03:37] | I have a couple myself– twin boys. | 我也有一对双胞胎男孩儿 |
[03:39] | I barely ever see them. | 但我很少见他们了 |
[03:40] | My wife got full custody in the divorce. | 离婚后我妻子拿到了全部的监护权 |
[03:47] | Ferry to Block Island is now leaving. | 开往布鲁克岛的船现在出发 |
[03:57] | All right, man, 2 coffees, 4 bucks. | 兄弟 两杯咖啡一共四块钱 |
[04:10] | – Thanks. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[04:14] | Sir. | 先生 |
[04:15] | You forgot your change. | 你忘了找零 |
[04:16] | – Thanks, man. – No problem. | -谢谢 -客气 |
[04:18] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:30] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[04:31] | – Oh, hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[04:32] | – How are you? – I was just thinking about you. | -你好吗 -我刚还想起你来着 |
[04:35] | – Oh. – No, I went to the market. | -是吗 -没事 就是去了趟市场 |
[04:37] | I picked up a little something for you. | 给你买了些东西 |
[04:38] | How sweet of you. | 你真好 |
[05:36] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:39] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:57] | Where to, professor? | 去哪里 大教授 |
[06:00] | Well, I want to see the lighthouse. | 我想去看看灯塔 |
[06:03] | I’ve heard that’s really something. | 我听说那个真的很壮观 |
[06:06] | And there’s a historical society. | 这里还有个历史协会 |
[06:09] | Might have some interesting material. | 在那或许能收集到些有意思的素材 |
[06:11] | Well, maybe we should start by buying you a new shirt. | 我们好像该先给你买件衬衫 |
[06:18] | Okay. | 是啊 |
[06:34] | Hey. | 这件怎么样 |
[06:36] | “Dirty squid”? | 淫荡的鱿鱼 |
[06:38] | Seems appropriate. | 好像挺适合你啊 |
[06:40] | Thanks. Thanks for that. | 谢谢 谢谢夸奖 |
[06:48] | What about this? | 这件怎么样 |
[06:51] | Yeah, I like it. | 不错 我喜欢 |
[06:52] | Try it on. | 穿上试试 |
[06:59] | Hey, do you have this in a–uh, in a small? | 这件衣服 有小号吗 |
[07:01] | I don’t think it’s– | 我觉得这件不… |
[07:02] | No, but we have this in a small. | 这件没有 但是这件有小号 |
[07:05] | – Oh, yeah, that’ll do. – Okay. | -这件也行 -好 |
[07:12] | The dressing room’s just right around there. | 试衣间就在那边 |
[07:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:15] | After you. | 你先请 |
[07:31] | Hey. Can you come in here for a second? | 你能进来一下吗 |
[07:33] | – I need help with my dress. – Sure. | -帮我弄弄裙子 -好 |
[07:47] | – Tie around? – Mm-hmm. | -帮你系到腰上吗 -嗯 |
[08:01] | How do I look? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[08:21] | How’s it going in there, miss? | 穿着还行吗 小姐 |
[08:22] | Do you need any help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[08:24] | No, I’m fine. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[09:05] | It says here, when it was built in 1875, | 上面说它的建造时间是1875年 |
[09:08] | the light was the strongest on the east coast, | 当时这座灯塔是整个东海岸最明亮的 |
[09:10] | and it’s one of only 12 lighthouses in the country | 而且它是全国12座仍装有 |
[09:12] | still equipped with a first-order fresnel lens. | 一阶菲涅耳透镜的灯塔之一 |
[09:15] | Impressive. | 好厉害 |
[09:16] | No, no. The fresnel lens is incredible. | 不不 菲涅耳透镜才厉害 |
[09:18] | Fresnel was this French physicist | 菲涅耳是一位法国物理学家 |
[09:20] | who had the idea to take a glass lens | 是他想到在玻璃镜片上 |
[09:22] | and cut grooves in it in concentric circles. | 刻同心圆凹槽的 |
[09:24] | And each groove acts like a prism | 每道凹槽相当于一个棱镜 |
[09:25] | that refracts the source light | 可以折射光源的光 |
[09:27] | and concentrates it into a beam | 并把所有光汇聚为光束 |
[09:28] | that can be seen much further away | 这样灯塔用很薄的玻璃 |
[09:30] | using a much thinner piece of glass. | 发出的光在很远都能看到 |
[09:32] | And the first-order lens, which is what this is, | 而这里用到的一阶透镜 |
[09:35] | is the biggest one ’cause it’s got a prismatic dome on top. | 是最大的一个 因为它上面有个柱状圆顶 |
[09:38] | You can see it from, like, 30 miles. | 三十英里外都能看到它的光 |
[09:42] | I’m sorry. This shit really interests me. | 不好意思 我真的对这种东西很感兴趣 |
[09:45] | I can tell. | 我能看出来 |
[09:47] | I’ll just stop talking. | 我还是闭嘴吧 |
[09:48] | No. | 不要 |
[09:49] | It’s great to hear. | 听你说说很棒啊 |
[09:51] | Get anything of what I said? | 我说的你懂吗 |
[09:52] | No. | 不懂 |
[09:54] | But it doesn’t matter. | 但是这不重要 |
[09:56] | I understand that you’re describing something that you love. | 我知道你在描述你非常喜欢的东西 |
[09:59] | It certainly is beautiful. | 确实很美 |
[10:02] | Three? | 三个 |
[10:04] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:05] | Three? | 三个 |
[10:07] | You see, this is why I didn’t want to tell you. | 看吧 所以我才不想告诉你 |
[10:08] | – I knew you’d make fun of me. – No, I’m sorry. | -我就知道你会取笑我 -不是 抱歉 |
[10:11] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[10:12] | But three, like the number that comes after two? | 但是三 就是二后面那个数字对吗 |
[10:14] | Okay, okay. | 行了 我知道了 |
[10:16] | You know that’s basically a virgin, right? | 你知道你这基本还相当于处男吧 |
[10:18] | You do know that? | 你知道的吧 |
[10:19] | What do you want from me? I told you. | 你到底想知道什么 我都说过了 |
[10:21] | I met Helen the first year of college. | 我大一就认识海伦了 |
[10:23] | I’ve never been unfaithful. | 我从来没有不忠过 |
[10:25] | What about high school? | 那高中呢 |
[10:26] | I didn’t fuck anyone in high school. | 我在高中没有搞过任何人 |
[10:28] | What, because you were on the chess team? | 为什么 因为你在象棋社吗 |
[10:33] | No, ’cause my, uh… | 不 因为我的 |
[10:35] | my mother was sick. | 我母亲生病了 |
[10:38] | With what? | 得了什么病 |
[10:40] | She had M.S. | 多发硬化症 |
[10:42] | She died when I was 17. | 在我17岁时去世了 |
[10:47] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[10:49] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:51] | It was pretty all-consuming. | 那时候感觉没精力做别的事 |
[10:54] | I couldn’t bring anyone home, and… | 我不能带女孩回家 |
[10:56] | I felt guilty whenever I was away, so… | 不待在家里我又会有负罪感 所以 |
[10:59] | I slept for most of high school. That’s what I did for fun. | 我高中多数时间在睡觉 那就是我的消遣 |
[11:06] | How about you? How many? | 那你呢 你有几个 |
[11:09] | Thousands. | 几千个吧 |
[11:14] | Are they both dead? | 他们都去世了吗 |
[11:16] | No. | 没有 |
[11:17] | My grandmother’s still alive. | 我的祖母还活着 |
[11:19] | She’s in a home on the North Shore. | 她在北岸的一家养老院 |
[11:22] | I wish she was closer, but I couldn’t afford | 我也希望能离得近些 但我负担不起 |
[11:24] | to put her anywhere in the Hamptons. | 汉普顿斯养老院的费用 |
[11:26] | But, you know, I get to see her once a week, | 但我每周都会去看她 |
[11:28] | so it isn’t too bad. | 所以也不算太糟 |
[11:30] | She has Alzheimer’s. | 她有老年痴呆 |
[11:31] | Man, that’s the worst. | 天哪 那最糟糕了 |
[11:33] | No, it’s not the worst. | 不 那不是最糟糕的 |
[11:36] | But it’s not great. | 但也不算太好 |
[11:38] | And your mom– where’s she? | 那你妈妈呢 她在哪 |
[11:39] | I never really know. | 其实我不知道 |
[11:41] | She’s like the wind. She goes where she wants. | 她是风一样的女子 想去哪里就去哪里 |
[11:43] | She does what she wants. | 想做什么就做什么 |
[11:46] | Well… | 好了 |
[11:48] | Here we are… | 我们到了 |
[11:51] | My favorite spot on the island. | 这是我在岛上最喜欢的地方 |
[11:54] | They’re called the Mohegan Bluffs, | 大家管他们叫莫西干断崖 |
[11:56] | ’cause in the 16th century, | 因为在16世纪 |
[11:58] | when the Mohegan Indians tried to invade the island, | 当莫西干印第安人试图入侵这个岛时 |
[12:01] | the native Niantic pushed them back over this cliff | 当地的奈安蒂克人奋起反击 将他们逼到这个悬崖 |
[12:03] | and to their death. | 最终赶尽杀绝 |
[12:04] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[12:07] | My grandfather used to bring me out here when I was a kid. | 小时候我祖父经常带我来这里 |
[12:11] | He was a bit of a shipwreck fanatic. | 他算是个沉船遗骸爱好者 |
[12:14] | There’s one right out there, | 那里就有一艘 |
[12:16] | past the break. | 过了断崖那里 |
[12:18] | And sometimes when the tide is low, | 在水位比较低的时候 |
[12:19] | you can still see the tip of the mast. | 你还能看到桅杆的尖 |
[12:22] | We used to come down here and would pretend it was neverland, | 我们以前会来这里 假装这是梦幻岛 |
[12:26] | and Peter Pan and the lost boys were on the shipwreck, | 彼得·潘和那些消失的小孩子们就在沉船上 |
[12:28] | and I was Tiger Lily, waiting for them on the beach. | 我就是虎莲公主 在岸上等着他们 |
[12:33] | My grandfather used to say, | 我的祖父曾经说 |
[12:34] | if I listened closely to the wind, | 如果仔细倾听风的声音 |
[12:38] | I would hear Peter calling for me. | 我就能听到彼得的呼唤 |
[12:43] | Sounds like a nice man, your grandfather. | 听起来你祖父是个很好的人 |
[12:46] | He really was. | 他确实是 |
[12:48] | He was something else. | 他真的特别好 |
[13:17] | What now, friend? | 现在我们要干什么 朋友 |
[13:28] | So how’s the writing going? | 你的书写得怎么样了 |
[13:30] | It’s pretty good, actually. | 还挺顺利的 |
[13:32] | I finished the first chapter this week. | 我这周写完了第一章 |
[13:34] | Wow. You did? | 真的吗 |
[13:35] | Yeah, I sent the pages over to Bruce’s editor. | 我把稿子发给了布鲁斯的编辑 |
[13:39] | And what did he say? | 那他说什么 |
[13:41] | Uh, he hasn’t responded. | 他还没有答复 |
[13:43] | It’s probably not a good sign. | 也许不是什么好兆头 |
[13:45] | Well, maybe he hasn’t read ’em yet. | 也许他还没读 |
[13:47] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 也许吧 |
[13:49] | I should never have sent them. | 我不应该把那些寄过去的 |
[13:51] | Stupid thing to do. | 那样太愚蠢了 |
[13:52] | You don’t send the first draft of the first chapter. | 没人会寄初稿的第一章 |
[13:55] | I don’t know why I did it. | 我也不知道我为什么会那么做 |
[14:10] | – Can I ask you something? – Of course. | -可以问你个问题吗 -当然 |
[14:15] | Are you a good person? | 你是个好人吗 |
[14:17] | What? | 什么 |
[14:17] | Do you consider yourself a good person? | 你觉得你自己是个好人吗 |
[14:21] | No. | 不 |
[14:23] | – No? – No. | -不觉得吗 -不 |
[14:25] | No, I don’t believe there are good people and bad people. | 不是 我觉得人没有好坏之分 |
[14:28] | I mean, yeah, | 我是说 |
[14:29] | there’s rapists, sociopaths, | 虽然有强奸犯和反社会分子 |
[14:31] | but beyond that, | 但除了这些人之外 |
[14:33] | I think we’re all just doing our best to get by. | 大家都只是尽力维持生活 |
[14:39] | I’ve never cheated on Helen. | 我从对海伦不忠 |
[14:42] | I mean, it’s not that I haven’t wanted to. | 并不是说我没这么想过 |
[14:43] | Of course I have. I just… | 我当然想过 只是 |
[14:45] | I could never convince myself it was worth it. | 我无法说服自己这样做是值得的 |
[14:49] | What do you want me to say, Noah, | 你想我怎么回答你 诺亚 |
[14:50] | That I’m worth it? | 我值得你这样做吗 |
[14:54] | I’m probably not. | 也许我不值得 |
[14:58] | Do you have an open relationship with your husband? | 你和你丈夫之间是开放婚姻吗 |
[14:59] | No, definitely not. | 不 绝对不是 |
[15:01] | – You ever cheated on him? – No. | -你有过对他不忠吗 -没有 |
[15:05] | So why me? Why–why now? | 那为什么现在和我这样 |
[15:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:12] | You’ve got a nice ass. | 你屁股很翘 |
[15:20] | Why you? | 为什么选你 |
[15:24] | I like you. | 因为我喜欢你 |
[15:27] | I like everything about you. | 我喜欢你身上所有的一切 |
[15:31] | I like the way you talk. I like the way you think. | 我喜欢你讲话的方式和你思考的样子 |
[15:33] | I don’t even care what you’re saying. | 我不在乎你都说了些什么 |
[15:36] | I just like listening to you. | 我就是喜欢听你说话 |
[15:43] | And… | 还有 |
[15:46] | I like it when you touch me. | 我喜欢你的触摸 |
[15:54] | I want to know what it feels like to be underneath you. | 我想知道在你身下是什么感觉 |
[16:02] | I’m sorry. I’m terrible at this. | 不好意思 肉麻的话我不在行 |
[16:09] | – Do you need to get that? – Yeah. | -你要接吗 -嗯 |
[16:15] | Hello? | 你好 |
[16:18] | No, no, I’m on-I’m on Block Island. | 不 我在布鲁克岛上 |
[16:22] | I did tell you. | 我跟你说过的吧 |
[16:24] | There’s a lighthouse here I wanted to check out | 这里有个灯塔我想来看看 |
[16:25] | for my research. | 为了搜集素材 |
[16:29] | What do you mean she’s acting strange? | 她看起来很反常是什么意思 |
[16:32] | I don’t know, Helen. | 我说不清 海伦 |
[16:33] | I think your mom’s always strange. | 我觉得你妈一直都那样 |
[16:37] | Well, do you think she’s sick? | 你觉得她生病了吗 |
[16:39] | So take her to the hospital. | 带她去医院看看吧 |
[16:43] | Helen, I’m on block island. | 海伦 我现在在布鲁克岛 |
[16:45] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我怎么做 |
[16:50] | The ferry doesn’t leave till 5:00. | 渡船下午五点才开 |
[16:52] | I’ll be home, 6:30, okay? | 我6点半到家 好吗 |
[16:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:58] | Yeah, I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[17:01] | We’ll figure it out when I get home, okay? | 等我回家再想办法 好吗 |
[17:05] | Bye. | 再见 |
[17:35] | – Coming here was your idea. – I know. | -是你要来这里的 -我知道 |
[17:37] | Whenever you’re ready. | 结账的时候跟我说一声 |
[17:45] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[17:57] | Hey! Wait! | 等等 |
[18:03] | When’s the next ferry leave? | 下一班渡船是什么时候 |
[18:04] | There’s a ferry for Connecticut leaving in five minutes. | 下一班去康涅狄格州的船在五分钟后启程 |
[18:07] | Perfect. I’ll get on it. | 好的 我要一张票 |
[18:08] | Here. | 给 |
[18:09] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[18:10] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[18:12] | But… | 可是 |
[18:14] | How are you gonna get home from Connecticut? | 你要怎么从康涅狄格州回家 |
[18:16] | I’ll work it out. | 我会想办法的 |
[18:17] | Stop. | 停下 |
[18:18] | Stop it. | 别这样 |
[18:20] | This is complicated for me, Alison. | 这对我来说很复杂 艾莉森 |
[18:23] | I realize it all seems pretty simple to you, | 我知道对你来说这些都很简单 |
[18:25] | but I try to live my life above board. | 但是我不想过得偷偷摸摸 |
[18:27] | If I have sex with you, then– | 如果我跟你上床 那么… |
[18:29] | If you have sex with me? | 如果你跟我上床 |
[18:31] | Whose–whose hand was in my underwear last week? | 上周是谁把手伸到我的内裤里面 |
[18:33] | Well, that’s not the same thing. | 那不是一回事 |
[18:35] | Of course it is. | 那当然是一回事 |
[18:37] | Okay, okay, okay. Maybe it is. | 好吧 也许是一回事 |
[18:39] | But– | 但是 |
[18:40] | But maybe… | 但是也许… |
[18:43] | maybe I’m having second thoughts. | 也许我后悔了 |
[18:45] | Can we just–can we just sit down for a moment? | 我们能不能… 先坐一会 |
[18:46] | – Let me explain to you. – No. | -让我解释给你听 -不听 |
[18:49] | What do you mean no? | 什么叫你不听 |
[18:50] | I don’t want to be your test case, Noah, | 我不想做你的小白鼠 诺亚 |
[18:52] | so you can prove to yourself | 只为了给你自己证明 |
[18:52] | just how much you love your wife. | 你有多爱你的妻子 |
[18:53] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[18:55] | I’ve made that very clear, and I thought you wanted me too. | 而且我说得非常明白了 我以为你也想要我 |
[18:58] | If you want a research partner, go find someone else. | 如果你只想找人一起搜集资料 另请高明吧 |
[19:03] | You really want to go to Connecticut? | 你真要去康涅狄格州 |
[19:07] | I’ve got a cousin in New London. | 我有个堂姐在新伦敦 |
[19:10] | She’ll drive me home. | 她会送我回家的 |
[19:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:15] | See you around, Alison. | 回见 艾莉森 |
[20:03] | Hello? | 你好 |
[20:05] | Oh, can I help you? | 我能帮到你什么吗 |
[20:07] | Yeah, I was hoping to take a look around. | 是的 我想参观下这里 |
[20:09] | Oh, a patron. | 来了个游客 |
[20:10] | Let me just find the maps to the museum. | 让我找下博物馆的地图 |
[20:14] | I think we have a mutual friend– | 我觉得我们有个共同好友 |
[20:17] | Alison, Alison Lockhart. | 艾莉森 艾莉森·洛克哈特 |
[20:19] | How do you know Alison? | 你怎么认识艾莉森的 |
[20:21] | Oh, we just met. She’s a… | 我们刚认识 她是… |
[20:25] | She’s a friend of my wife’s. | 她是我妻子的朋友 |
[20:26] | Where did they meet? | 她们在哪里认识的 |
[20:30] | Yoga. | 瑜伽课 |
[20:32] | I could never understand yoga. | 我完全理解不了瑜伽的美 |
[20:34] | In my day, if you wanted to twist yourself into a pretzel, | 在我那年代 如果你想把自己扭成饼干一样 |
[20:37] | you got into bed with someone. | 你就该跟人滚床单 |
[20:39] | You didn’t lie on a mat and stick your heinie in the air. | 而不是躺在一张垫子上把你的屁股翘到天上去 |
[20:43] | You ask me, | 如果你问我 |
[20:44] | the reason people are so miserable nowadays is | 为什么现在的人都这么可悲 |
[20:47] | because they’re all doing yoga when they should be having sex. | 那是因为他们在该滚床单的时候都去做瑜伽了 |
[20:52] | Right, well, fuck the maps. | 好吧 去他妈的地图 |
[20:54] | Uh, the museum is not that large. | 博物馆也不是很大 |
[20:59] | – Go right through there. – Thank you. | -从那进去就好 -谢谢 |
[21:00] | What do I, uh– what do I owe you? | 我… 要付多少钱 |
[21:02] | Oh, nothing. Nothing. | 不用 不用 |
[21:03] | Friend of Alison’s. | 艾莉森的朋友嘛 |
[21:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:08] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:10] | Oh, hey, Harry. | 你好 哈里 |
[22:14] | No, no, no, no, this isn’t a bad time. | 不会 不会 我现在方便讲话 |
[22:16] | I’m on Block Island. I’m doing some research. | 我在布鲁克岛上搜集一些材料 |
[22:20] | You did? | 你读过了 |
[22:22] | What do you think? | 觉得怎么样 |
[22:26] | Oh, that’s great. | 那太好了 |
[22:29] | No, I-I know they were a little rough, | 不 我知道我写得还有点粗糙 |
[22:31] | But I wanted you to get a sense of the– | 但是我想让你有个大概的 |
[22:37] | That’s great. | 那太好了 |
[22:41] | Okay, I will. | 好的 我会的 |
[22:44] | You too. | 你也是 |
[22:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:16] | You got anything with horses on it? | 你们这儿有什么上面是马图案的吗 |
[23:18] | My daughter is obsessed. | 我女儿很喜欢 |
[23:19] | You know, you just missed your wife. | 你差一点就能碰到你老婆了 |
[23:22] | My wife? | 我老婆 |
[23:24] | Yeah, she was in here just a minute ago. | 是啊 她刚刚还在这里 |
[23:27] | Hey, I forgot my… | 我有东西落… |
[23:51] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[23:58] | Uh, I need a room, please. | 麻烦帮我开一间房 |
[24:00] | Uh, let me see what we have available. | 我来查查还有没有空房 |
[24:03] | You’re in luck. | 你真幸运 |
[24:04] | We’ve got a cancellation. | 有间房取消预定了 |
[24:05] | This is an excellent room for $250. | 房间很棒 250美元 |
[24:08] | Will that be cash or credit? | 现金还是刷卡 |
[24:15] | Do you have an ATM? | 你们有自动取款机吗 |
[24:17] | How much do you need? | 你还差多少 |
[24:25] | 50 $50. | |
[24:26] | Yeah, I got it. | 我这儿有 |
[24:32] | There. | 给 |
[25:05] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[25:07] | Me? | 我 |
[25:12] | I’m never gonna leave my wife. | 我绝对不会离开我老婆 |
[25:14] | I don’t expect you to. | 我也没想让你这么做 |
[25:16] | She can never find out. | 一定不能让她发现 |
[25:18] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[25:23] | You still want to do this? | 你还是想继续吗 |
[25:26] | Yes. | 是 |
[25:59] | We don’t know anything about each other. | 我们一点也不了解对方 |
[26:01] | Well, let’s keep it that way. | 就这样挺好 |
[26:04] | I could be wanted in four states. | 或许我是被四个州通缉的犯人呢 |
[26:06] | I’ll take my chances. | 我愿意冒险 |
[26:10] | – God, you’re so beautiful– – Noah. | -天啊 你真美 -诺亚 |
[26:14] | Stop talking. | 别说话了 |
[27:28] | Oh, fuck. I think I fucking came. | 操 我要高潮了 |
[27:50] | Oh, god. | 啊 爽 |
[28:12] | Do not freak out. | 保持镇定 |
[28:55] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:58] | Just getting dressed. | 穿衣服 |
[29:03] | Can that wait? | 能再等会儿吗 |
[29:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[29:24] | I take it you’re not much of a cuddler. | 你好像不怎么喜欢相拥睡觉 |
[29:26] | No, not really. | 不怎么喜欢 |
[29:37] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:39] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[29:42] | – You seem a little upset. – No, I’m just… | -你好像有点心烦 -不 我只是… |
[29:45] | It’s just–it’s just kind of stuffy in here, isn’t it? | 只是这里有点透不过气 不是吗 |
[29:48] | So let’s open a window. | 那就开窗吧 |
[29:58] | Is that better? | 好些了吗 |
[30:12] | You can take a break. | 你先休息一下吧 |
[30:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:25] | Pick up. Pick up. | 接电话 接电话 |
[30:26] | Pick up, come on. | 快接啊 |
[30:29] | Oh, damn it. | 该死 |
[30:31] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[30:33] | I’m at the fucking police station being interrogated. | 我他妈在警察局接受询问呢 |
[30:42] | I’m almost done. | 我差不多了 |
[30:43] | Just… | 就想… |
[30:44] | Take your time. | 不着急 |
[31:02] | I met my wife in a parking lot– | 我和我老婆是在停车场认识的 |
[31:04] | True story. | 真事 |
[31:06] | She put a dent in my bumper, | 她把我的保险杆撞扁了 |
[31:09] | and the rest is history. | 接下来的事你也能猜到了 |
[31:13] | How long have you been married? | 你结婚多久了 |
[31:16] | 25 years, and we still act like we’re newlyweds. | 25年 我们仍然如新婚燕尔一般 |
[31:19] | Hmm. That’s beautiful, detective. | 真幸福啊 警探 |
[31:26] | Shall we? | 进去吗 |
[31:28] | Yeah, just… | 好 马上 |
[31:48] | How’d you learn to swim? | 你怎么学会游泳的 |
[31:52] | Uh, there was a lake in the town where I grew up. | 我长大的镇上有一片湖 |
[31:56] | Where was that? | 在什么地方 |
[31:58] | Western Pennsylvania– | 宾夕法尼亚州西部 |
[32:00] | Little town called St. George. | 有一座叫做圣乔治的小镇 |
[32:02] | Is that Amish country? | 那里住的都是阿米什人吗 |
[32:03] | Coal, actually. Well, not anymore. | 其实是煤业小镇 但现在也不是了 |
[32:06] | Now they’re all fracking and lighting their faucets on fire, | 现在都改天然气开采了 到处都是燃着火的气井 |
[32:10] | I think. | 至少我猜是这样 |
[32:12] | I haven’t been back in a while. | 我已经很久没回去了 |
[32:14] | So you still have family there? | 你在那儿还有家人吗 |
[32:18] | I do… | 是的 |
[32:20] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[32:22] | Why do you ask? | 为什么这么问 |
[32:26] | What kind of lake was it? | 那是什么样的湖 |
[32:31] | A wet one. | 里面有水 |
[32:33] | Was it cold? | 水冷吗 |
[32:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:37] | Was it big? | 面积大吗 |
[32:40] | Not particularly. | 不是特别大 |
[32:42] | How old were you? | 你那时候多大 |
[32:48] | I don’t know. I guess I was pretty young. | 不记得了 挺小的吧 |
[32:55] | They say this beach is haunted. | 据说这片沙滩闹鬼 |
[33:01] | You see where it gets dark suddenly? | 你看到颜色突然变深的那里吗 |
[33:05] | It looks like a whirlpool– | 那儿看起来像是一个漩涡 |
[33:06] | Right out there, about 100 yards out. | 就那儿 大概有100码远 |
[33:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:09] | It’s a shipwreck. | 那里发生过海难 |
[33:11] | – No kidding. – Yeah. | -不是吧 -真的 |
[33:14] | This island is famous for them. | 这座小岛因那件事闻名 |
[33:18] | Huh. Seems like such a pleasant place. | 看起来倒是个宜人的地方 |
[33:23] | They say if you, um… | 据说如果你… |
[33:27] | if you listen closely to the wind… | 如果你侧耳聆听风声… |
[33:30] | you can hear the sound of a little boy | 你会听见一个在船上遇难的小男孩 |
[33:32] | who died on the ship calling for his mother. | 呼喊妈妈的声音 |
[33:37] | Jesus. | 我的老天 |
[33:46] | There’s no wind today. | 今天没有风 |
[33:54] | I’ve–I’ve heard it before. | 我以前听到过 |
[33:57] | You don’t have to believe me, but I have. | 你可以不相信 但确有其事 |
[34:01] | No, I believe you. | 不 我相信你 |
[34:04] | I still hear my mother’s voice. | 我还能听见我母亲的声音 |
[34:07] | I still talk to her. | 还能与她对话 |
[34:12] | It started right after she died. | 在她过世之后就开始了 |
[34:17] | I’d be on my way to school or going to sleep at night, | 在我去上学的路上或是夜晚入睡前 |
[34:23] | and… | 还有… |
[34:25] | What does she say? | 她说了什么 |
[34:28] | That’s the crazy thing. I don’t know what she’s saying. | 这是最疯狂的地方 我不知道她在说什么 |
[34:33] | I hear her voice, | 我听见她的声音 |
[34:34] | and I know she’s trying to tell me something, but… | 我明白她想告诉我什么 但… |
[34:38] | they’re just sounds, not words. | 一切只是声音并非言语 |
[34:42] | It’s like she’s… | 就好像她… |
[34:45] | speaking in the language of the dead… | 在用亡灵的语言说话… |
[34:50] | and I can’t understand it. | 而我无法理解 |
[34:57] | I think she’s saying something like, uh… | 我觉得她在说… |
[35:02] | “Let it go”? | “释怀吧”之类的 |
[35:09] | It sounds a little like “Let it go.” | 听起来有点像”释怀吧” |
[35:36] | I can’t work you out. | 我真是猜不透你 |
[35:46] | It’s about an hour before the boat leaves. | 离开船还有约一小时 |
[35:47] | Are there any other incredibly depressing places | 在我们离开之前还有没有其他 |
[35:51] | you want to tour before we go? | 压抑沉闷的地方你想去转转 |
[35:53] | – No. – I mean, an old graveyard or… | -没有 -比如古墓或者… |
[35:55] | There’s an old gallows in town. | 镇上有一个有年头的绞架 |
[35:57] | – You want to check it out? – Screw you. | -想去看看吗 -去你的[干你] |
[35:59] | Now, that’s a much better idea. | 这个主意好多了 |
[36:19] | You didn’t come last time, did you? | 你上次没高潮 对吧 |
[36:21] | – It’s okay. – It’s not okay. | -没关系的 -当然有关系 |
[36:24] | I want to make you come. | 我想让你高潮 |
[36:25] | – Is there a trick? – A trick? | -有什么诀窍吗 -诀窍 |
[36:27] | Yeah, like some secret thing that turns you on? | 比如说什么会让你欲火焚身 |
[36:29] | What, like something kinky? | 你是想问我有没有什么怪癖吗 |
[36:32] | Is there? | 有吗 |
[36:33] | No. | 没有 |
[36:35] | Are you sure we have time? | 你确定我们有时间吗 |
[36:36] | Fuck time. | 管它的呢 |
[36:38] | If we miss the last ferry, we’ll have to sleep here. | 如果我们错过最后一班船 就得睡在这了 |
[36:40] | Yes, let’s fucking sleep here. | 那就睡在这好了 |
[36:42] | And what about your family? | 那你家人怎么办 |
[36:43] | Don’t you have some kind of emergency you got to go to? | 你不是有什么要紧事处理吗 |
[36:44] | In my family, there’s always an emergency | 在我们家要紧事就没断过 |
[36:46] | and therefore never an emergency. | 所以没什么事真的要紧 |
[36:50] | Let me do that. | 让我来 |
[36:53] | I love doing that. | 我超爱干这个 |
[36:55] | Oh, yeah. | 好了 |
[36:57] | One-handed. Still got it. | 一只手 毫不费力 |
[37:04] | Relax. | 放松 |
[37:05] | It tickles. | 好痒 |
[37:22] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[37:23] | Oh, no. Nothing. | 不 没什么 |
[37:26] | We haven’t got time. We have to go. | 我们没时间了 得走了 |
[37:28] | Wait a second. Alison– | 等等 艾莉森… |
[37:31] | – Can you hand me my dress? – Not yet– | -能把裙子递给我吗 -等等… |
[37:32] | Hand me my fucking dress, please. | 请把那该死的裙子给我 |
[37:53] | Okay, did I just do something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[37:55] | No. | 没有 |
[38:00] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[38:02] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[38:06] | I don’t understand what just happened. | 我不明白刚才怎么了 |
[38:08] | What just happened is you fucked someone who isn’t your wife, Noah. | 刚才你就是操了你老婆以外的女人 诺亚 |
[38:11] | That’s what happened. | 就是这么回事 |
[38:12] | That’s what you did wrong. | 这就是你做错的事 |
[38:13] | If you want to apologize to someone, | 如果你想对谁道歉 |
[38:14] | go and apologize to her. | 去跟她说吧 |
[38:17] | How’d you get those scars on your leg? | 你腿上的疤是怎么弄的 |
[38:25] | You can trust me, Alison. | 你可以相信我 艾莉森 |
[38:26] | Trust you? | 相信你 |
[38:28] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[38:31] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么信你 |
[38:32] | You’re a married man with four kids | 你结婚了有四个孩子 |
[38:33] | who’s cheating on his wife. | 还背着你老婆乱搞 |
[38:37] | Fuck! | 操 |
[38:49] | Fuck. | 操 |
[39:03] | Shit. | 靠 |
[39:16] | Get on the other end of this. | 去另一边 |
[39:18] | – Why? What– – Just do it, okay? | -为什么 你… -你就照做行吗 |
[39:21] | Please. | 拜托 |
[39:24] | – What are we doing? – On the count of three, ready? | -你要干什么 -我数三下 准备好了吗 |
[39:25] | We push. One, two, three, go. | 然后就推 一 二 三 开始 |
[39:27] | Push. | 推 |
[39:28] | Please. | 用力 |
[39:32] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[39:34] | The maid’s cleaning the floor. She left the room open. | 服务员搞卫生去了 有间房门没锁 |
[39:38] | Here. | 来 |
[39:42] | Push. | 推 |
[39:46] | You got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[39:48] | Come on. | 来 |
[39:49] | No. | 不 |
[39:50] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[39:51] | What about the people who stayed here? | 那住在这的人怎么办 |
[39:53] | They’ve left already. | 他们已经离开了 |
[39:54] | No, they’ll be charged for the damage. | 不 有任何损坏会算在他们头上的 |
[39:56] | Look, I haven’t got any cash to pay for the damage. | 听着 我没有现金来赔偿损坏了 |
[39:59] | Helen checks the credit card statements. | 海伦会检查信用卡消费记录 |
[40:00] | So, unless you want to pay for it, | 所以 除非你想付钱 |
[40:02] | will you please help me get this thing out of the room | 不然就帮我在那该死的服务员回来前 |
[40:03] | before the fucking maid comes back? | 把这东西弄出去 |
[40:05] | Come on. | 快点儿 |
[40:16] | Oh, fuck it. | 他妈的不管了 |
[40:23] | Push. | 使劲儿推 |
[40:38] | There. | 搞定了 |
[40:40] | Perfect. | 太完美了 |
[40:41] | Nice work, Bonnie. Let’s go. | 干得漂亮 邦尼[雌雄大盗] 我们走 |
[41:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:25] | I didn’t mean those things that I said. | 我之前说的话没有想伤害你的意思 |
[41:31] | They were true. | 你说得都对 |
[41:33] | Okay, well, I… | 好吧 但… |
[41:35] | I didn’t mean to say them. | 我不是存心那么说的 |
[41:41] | We should end this… | 我们应该结束了… |
[41:43] | Here, now. | 就在此时 此地 |
[41:45] | You know, we’ve had such a nice day, | 我们一起度过了愉快的一天 |
[41:47] | and we should just leave it in a good place, okay? | 就让我们给彼此留下个美好的回忆吧 |
[41:57] | If that’s what you want. | 如果这是你想要的 那么随你 |
[41:59] | Look, I-I-I know what you think you see. | 我知道你是怎么想的 |
[42:02] | – Tell me. – Well, some easygoing girl | -说说看 -一个随意的女孩 |
[42:04] | who’s gonna shake you up with her free spirit, | 将会用她那自由的灵魂碰触你的心灵 |
[42:06] | so by the end of the summer, you can go back home | 在这个夏天结束的时候 你焕然一新 |
[42:09] | to your boring life with a bounce in your step. | 可以愉悦地蹦回到你枯燥的生活中 |
[42:14] | Well, I wish you’d at least give me the chance to disappoint you. | 我倒希望你至少给我一个让你失望的机会 |
[42:17] | Yeah, well, I’m not that girl. | 但我不是那种女孩 |
[42:19] | And I won’t rescue you from anything. | 我拯救不了你 |
[42:23] | You’re gonna be sorry you ever met me. | 你会后悔认识了我 |
[42:26] | We just leave it here, okay? | 我们就这样结束吧 好吗 |
[42:27] | You got to have your little adventure, and I got to– | 你想要冒险的欲望也满足了 我也… |
[42:29] | Okay, just stop it. Just stop talking, all right? | 行了 别说了 什么都别说了 行吗 |
[42:31] | You’re making me sick. | 我真受不了你 |
[42:33] | Well, what do you think happens now? | 你觉得现在算怎么一回事儿 |
[42:35] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎样 |
[42:36] | Some kind of promise that I’ll divorce my wife? | 要我跟你保证我会和我老婆离婚吗 |
[42:38] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[42:39] | Are you planning on leaving your husband? | 你打算离开你丈夫吗 |
[42:40] | – No. – Then why are we even arguing? | -不 -那我们有什么好吵的 |
[42:45] | I don’t know what the hell happened back there, | 我不知道你刚才到底怎么了 |
[42:47] | but let me make one thing very clear. | 但你给我听清楚了 |
[42:49] | There is nothing about you that seems easy. | 跟你相处真的很难 |
[42:52] | And whatever darkness you think you’re hiding, | 你以为自己将内心的阴暗隐藏得很好 |
[42:54] | it’s written all over your fucking face. | 其实全都他妈的写在你脸上 |
[42:56] | And you know what? | 而且你知道吗 |
[42:57] | I kind of like it. | 我还挺喜欢的 |
[44:49] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[44:59] | You forgot my wife’s birthday? | 你忘记我老婆的生日了吗 |
[45:08] | So that’s it, then? Just see you around? | 所以就这样吗 以后遇见就打个招呼而已吗 |
[45:17] | I had a nice time today. | 我今天过得很开心 |
[45:22] | And sorry I was clumsy or… | 抱歉我之前有些失态… |
[45:29] | I… | 我… |
[45:30] | It meant something to me, being there with you. | 今天能跟你在一起 对我来说很有意义 |
[45:35] | I just wanted you to know that. | 我只想让你知道这一点 |
[45:41] | Thank you for taking me there. | 谢谢你带我过去 |
[45:54] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[45:59] | Alison, why are you shaking? | 艾莉森 你怎么在颤抖 |
[46:02] | Come on, I’ll drive you home. | 来吧 我开车送你回家 |
[46:03] | – No. – Yes, yes. | -不需要 -需要 |
[46:05] | Come on, you’re a mess. | 来吧 你现在状态很不好 |
[46:05] | Let me just make sure you get home okay, | 我就想确保你安全回家 好吗 |
[46:07] | and you don’t have to say a word to me. | 你不用跟我说一句话 |
[46:10] | Then at least I’ll have done one decent thing today. | 至少让我今天做点像样的事情吧 |
[46:14] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[46:17] | Don’t give me that face. | 别那么看着我 |
[46:22] | Come on, get in the car. | 走吧 上车吧 |
[46:57] | I had a son. | 我曾经有个儿子 |
[47:07] | “Had”? | “曾经” |
[47:10] | He drowned. | 他溺水身亡了 |
[47:17] | Oh, god. | 我的天 |
[47:44] | When? | 什么时候的事 |
[47:47] | Two years ago. | 两年前 |
[47:53] | How old was he? | 他那时多大 |
[47:56] | Four. | 四岁 |
[48:00] | He’d be six now. | 还活着的话现在该有六岁了 |
[48:02] | He’d be learning to read. | 开始学着识字了 |
[48:07] | What was his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[48:12] | Gabriel. | 加百列 |
[48:22] | What was he like? | 他是个怎样的孩子 |
[48:29] | He… | 他 |
[48:31] | He was perfect. | 他很完美 |
[48:34] | God, he had these… | 天哪 他有着 |
[48:36] | He had these wide, green eyes… | 翡翠一般的明亮双眸 |
[48:40] | and he thought everything was funny. | 总觉得身边的一切都如此有趣 |
[48:44] | He never wanted to be left out of a joke. | 他从不愿错过任何一个笑话 |
[48:50] | When I wake up, | 每天早上醒来 |
[48:54] | before I open my eyes, I… | 在我睁眼之前 |
[48:57] | I listen for his laugh… | 我都会等着听他的笑声 |
[49:00] | because I’d gotten so used to hearing it, you know? | 因为我早已习惯 你知道吗 |
[49:03] | That’s how every morning started for so long. | 许久以来 每天早上都如此 |
[49:05] | I’d wake up, | 当我醒来 |
[49:07] | and he’d be standing there at the bed, | 他就已经站在床边 |
[49:10] | looking at me and laughing. | 冲着我笑 |
[49:13] | He thought it was so funny that grown-ups sleep too. | 他觉得大人也会睡觉特别有趣 |
[49:22] | Now when I open my eyes, | 如今当我睁开双眼 |
[49:24] | my house is so quiet. | 房子里一片寂静 |
[49:28] | Cole has this tattoo on his back of the Angel Gabriel. | 科尔背上有个大天使加百列的纹身 |
[49:32] | It’s the first thing I see every fucking moring | 每天我一睁眼就会见到那该死的东西 |
[49:35] | and it all comes rushing back, and I want to die. | 然后回忆瞬间涌现 让我生不如死 |
[49:46] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很遗憾 |
[49:51] | So now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[49:54] | And, yes… | 没错 |
[49:55] | I cut myself once in a while because it makes me feel better. | 我经常会自残 因为这会让我好受一些 |
[50:05] | I’ll understand if I never see you again. | 如果你不愿再见到我 我能理解 |
[50:22] | I’ll take you home. | 我送你回家 |
[50:41] | Where is Cole? | 科尔呢 |
[50:43] | He went to Syracuse to pick up a new horse. | 他去雪城收马去了 |
[50:46] | He won’t be back till tomorrow night. | 明晚才回来 |
[51:01] | Uh, I need my bike. | 我的单车 |
[51:03] | Right. | 哦对 |
[51:04] | Idiot. | 我真蠢 |
[51:25] | Right here? | 就放这儿 |
[51:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[51:40] | Noah… | 诺亚 |
[51:43] | Thank you… | 今天… |
[51:45] | for today. | 谢谢你 |
[51:48] | I’m–I’m sorry if I– | 我很抱歉… |
[51:50] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[51:52] | Don’t apologize. | 你不需要道歉 |
[51:59] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[52:02] | Anything. | 尽管问 |
[52:05] | What do you see now… | 当你看着我时 |
[52:07] | when you look at me? | 你看到了什么 |
[52:14] | What do you think I see? | 你觉得我看到了什么 |
[52:21] | Death. | 死亡 |
[52:26] | No. | 不 |
[52:31] | What do you see, then? | 那你看到了什么 |
[52:51] | You don’t want this. | 这不是你想要的 |
[52:55] | Alison, I’m a grown man. I know what I want. | 艾莉森 我是个成年男人 我知道自己要什么 |
[53:50] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[53:52] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[53:56] | Look at me. | 看着我 |