时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Helen, nothing is gonna happen. | 海伦 什么都不会发生 |
[00:10] | I’m not gonna contact her. I won’t see her. | 我不会跟她联系 不会跟她见面 |
[00:13] | Why should I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[00:14] | You know, we used to be a team. | 我们以前可是合作无间 |
[00:15] | We still are. | 我们现在也是 |
[00:16] | No, now we’re just two idiots | 不 现在的我们只是两个 |
[00:18] | that don’t know how to handle anything. | 不知道如何处理问题的傻瓜 |
[00:19] | You wanted to fuck someone, Bailey. | 你想操男人 贝利 |
[00:21] | You could have fucked me. | 操我就好了 |
[00:23] | Hal and I are planning on traveling | 我和哈尔打算去旅行 |
[00:25] | once the sale goes through. | 等牧场卖了以后 |
[00:26] | Well, I wouldn’t cut the checks just yet. | 你最好现在别乱花钱 |
[00:28] | We’ve still got a ton of work to do here. | 还有好多事要做 |
[00:29] | Scotty, what are you doing here? | 斯科蒂 你怎么来了 |
[00:33] | Hi. Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[00:35] | You too. | 我也是 |
[00:36] | My grandmother had a heart attack. | 我外婆心脏病发作 |
[00:38] | She raised me. | 她把我养大 |
[00:39] | I know this pain feels familiar. | 我知道这种痛苦似曾相识 |
[00:42] | I need to know that I’m not making a mistake. | 我需要知道 我这么做不是一个错误 |
[00:45] | I know every cell in your body wants to keep her alive, | 我知道你十分渴望她能活下来 |
[00:48] | but holding on to her is not gonna bring him back. | 但执着地留着她也不会让他死而复生 |
[00:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:54] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[02:44] | – Thank you, pretty lady. – Merry Christmas. | -谢谢你 美女 -圣诞快乐 |
[02:45] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[02:52] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[02:54] | Traffic. | 堵车 |
[02:59] | Taxi! | 计程车 |
[03:01] | Actually, this is a really bad idea. | 这真不是个好主意 |
[03:02] | Yeah, it is a really, really bad idea. | 是啊 这个主意烂透了 |
[03:05] | Do you have any rooms? | 还有房间吗 |
[03:08] | Uh, I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起 先生 |
[03:09] | Looks like all of our standard rooms are booked. | 标准间都订完了 |
[03:12] | But our two-room terrace suite is available. | 但还有两室露台套房 |
[03:15] | It has a water view, and that comes to $1,250. | 可以欣赏海景 价格是1250块 |
[03:18] | What? Why? | 什么 怎么可能 |
[03:19] | Well, it’s the holidays, sir. | 现在是节假日 先生 |
[03:21] | – And this is New York. – This is Brooklyn. | -这是纽约 -这是布鲁克林 |
[03:23] | Is there really a distinction anymore? | 这种时候还会有区别吗 |
[03:28] | Well, Jane is studying for the midterm, so we can’t go there. | 简在为期中考试复习 我们不能去她那儿 |
[03:31] | What about your friend Max? | 你朋友麦克斯那儿呢 |
[03:33] | No, he’s home. | 不行 他在家 |
[03:34] | I thought everyone left the city over the holidays. | 我还以为过节大家都出去玩了呢 |
[03:37] | Max has got nowhere to go. | 麦克斯没地方去 |
[03:39] | Well, we could go to a museum. | 我们可以去博物馆 |
[03:42] | I don’t want to go to a museum. | 我不想去博物馆 |
[03:45] | Well, what are we gonna do? It’s freezing. | 那怎么办 外面冷死了 |
[03:47] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:51] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:52] | Is this your hou– | 这是你家… |
[03:54] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[03:55] | No. | 不行 |
[03:57] | Come on, it’s cold. I’ll make you a cup of coffee. | 来吧 外面这么冷 进屋去喝杯咖啡 |
[04:00] | This is insane. | 你疯了 |
[04:01] | Where’s your wife? | 你老婆呢 |
[04:03] | Her and a friend are taking the kids upstate, skiing, | 她跟朋友带孩子去滑雪了 |
[04:05] | Then back tonight. | 晚上才回来 |
[04:09] | – I don’t know. – Come on. | -我不知道 -走吧 |
[04:12] | I’m not gonna fuck you in my wife’s bed. | 我不会在我老婆的床上操你的 |
[04:23] | – I love you. – I love you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[04:25] | – What? – I love you too. | -什么 -我也爱你 |
[04:26] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[04:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[05:24] | So I was thinking… | 我在想… |
[05:30] | What if I got my own place? | 找个属于自己的房子 |
[05:33] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:34] | Just a studio. | 就是个工作室 |
[05:35] | I could use it as a writing space, | 我可以在那儿写作 |
[05:37] | finish my book. | 完成我的书 |
[05:38] | You could stay there when you come to town. | 你来城里的时候可以住那儿 |
[05:43] | That sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[05:47] | And when I move out… | 等我搬出去的时候 |
[05:50] | It could be our starter apartment. | 那可以作为我们的第一套公寓 |
[05:53] | Move out? | 搬出去 |
[05:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:59] | You mean you want to… | 你是说你想… |
[06:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:03] | If that’s what you want. | 如果你也想这样 |
[06:05] | Yes. | 我想 |
[06:10] | I promise it’ll be worth the wait. | 我保证 一切等待都是值得的 |
[06:23] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[06:24] | This is insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[06:29] | I’m fucking 45. | 我可都是45的人了 |
[08:49] | Anything wrong? | 怎么了吗 |
[08:51] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[08:53] | So this really sucks, but, um… | 我知道这很扫兴 但是… |
[08:55] | Helen and the kids will probably be home in a few hours. | 海伦和孩子就快回来了 |
[09:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:04] | Hey, what time’s your train? | 你几点的火车 |
[09:06] | Half hour. | 还有半小时 |
[09:09] | Come here. I want to show you something. | 来 我带你看一样东西 |
[09:19] | So this is it. | 就这儿了 |
[09:21] | What do you think? | 你们觉得怎样 |
[09:30] | That’s the closet over there. | 那边是个衣橱 |
[09:33] | Well, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样啊 |
[09:37] | It’s, uh… | 房子… |
[09:40] | It’s–it’s tiny. | 房子有点小啊 |
[09:41] | Well, yeah, sure. But it’s just you, right? | 是很小 不就你一个人住吗 |
[09:46] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[09:48] | Well, for a little while, right? | 暂时自己住 对吧 |
[09:50] | Your friend told me you just split up from your husband. | 你朋友跟我说你刚跟你丈夫分开 |
[09:52] | I’m sorry. That’s rough. | 很遗憾 你一定很不好受 |
[09:53] | My wife left a couple of years ago, | 几年前我妻子也离开了我 |
[09:55] | and it’s hell. | 简直就是地狱 |
[09:57] | So… | 所以 |
[09:59] | So how long is the lease? | 那一租要租多久 |
[10:01] | Management wants two years. | 物业公司说的是两年 |
[10:04] | – Two years? – It’s not pretty, | -两年 -房子虽然一般 |
[10:05] | but in this neighborhood at this price, | 但是以这房子的地段还有价格 |
[10:07] | it’ll go quick. | 也好出手 |
[10:21] | I thought it would cheer you up. | 我还以为你会高兴呢 |
[10:22] | Cheer me up? | 我高兴 |
[10:24] | It’s perfect for a writer’s office, | 这里非常适合写作 |
[10:26] | and then you can stay there whenever you’re in the city. | 而且你进城的时候也可以过来住 |
[10:27] | That’s a stash pad. | 那就是间小破屋 |
[10:29] | Why do you have to make everything sound so negative? | 你为什么要把什么都说得这么消极 |
[10:31] | Because it is. That’s not some place | 因为事实如此 我们根本不可能 |
[10:32] | we could eventually live together. | 在这种地方一起生活 |
[10:34] | That’s a place you put your mistress | 你只不过想在这金屋藏娇 |
[10:35] | so you can fuck her when you want. | 好方便随时可以操她 |
[10:36] | Alison, it’s a temporary solution | 艾莉森 这只是暂时的 |
[10:38] | to a really complicated situation. | 我们要面对的问题很复杂 |
[10:40] | Oh, that’s what you’re calling this? | 原来你是这么想的啊 |
[10:42] | I have four kids! | 我有四个孩子 |
[10:43] | I’m their father. I can’t just walk away. | 我是他们的父亲 我不能一走了之 |
[10:45] | I’m not asking you to. I’ve never asked for that. | 我没让你一走了之 从来没有 |
[10:48] | You’re the one who brought it up this morning. | 是你今早跟我提起的 |
[10:50] | Look, just give me some time, okay? | 你给我点时间好吗 |
[10:52] | I told you when I first met you, I have to move at my own speed. | 我们初次见面时我就说过 我得按自己的节奏来 |
[10:55] | I want us to be together. | 我想跟你在一起 |
[10:56] | I’ve been thinking a lot about this. | 这件事我也考虑了很久 |
[10:57] | Now, when Whitney leaves for college next fall… | 等惠特尼明年秋天去念大学… |
[10:59] | Next fall? | 明年秋天 |
[11:00] | I’ll start the conversation with Helen. | 我就跟海伦提这件事 |
[11:02] | That’s nine months away. | 要我等九个月吗 |
[11:03] | Which is nothing when you’re talking about | 这跟破坏自己的家庭 |
[11:04] | breaking up your fucking family | 毁了自己孩子的人生相比 |
[11:06] | and ruining your children’s lives. | 根本不算什么 |
[11:13] | Why don’t you just say it? | 你为什么不直说 |
[11:16] | You’re never gonna leave her. | 你永远不会离开她的 |
[11:18] | This was never real. It’s just been a game to you. | 我们之间根本不是真的 这对你来说就是个游戏 |
[11:23] | Just say it. Just tell me the truth. | 你就直说吧 跟我说实话就行 |
[11:27] | You need some fucking faith, Alison. | 你能他妈的有点信心吗 艾莉森 |
[12:02] | Hi. | 你好 |
[12:05] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[12:08] | Home, I guess. | 回家吧 |
[12:09] | Sorry. He asks everybody that. | 不好意思 他见谁都这么问 |
[12:14] | Have a nice night. | 晚上愉快 |
[12:16] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞节快乐 |
[12:20] | You too. | 你们也是 |
[12:48] | Alison Bailey, as I live and breathe. | 艾莉森·贝利 真没想到啊 |
[12:55] | Ask me about the tie. | 你快问我为什么西装笔挺 |
[12:58] | Come on, ask. | 快点问嘛 |
[13:00] | Just came from dinner with the investor | 我刚跟我娱乐中心的投资商 |
[13:02] | for my entertainment center. | 吃完晚餐 |
[13:05] | I’d love to buy you another round | 我想请你再喝一杯 |
[13:06] | to celebrate my inevitable success. | 来庆祝我手到擒来的成功 |
[13:08] | I’m just afraid your neanderthal of a husband | 不过我怕你那个野蛮粗鲁的丈夫 |
[13:11] | is gonna come in and kick my ass again. | 会再进来揍我 |
[13:13] | – Is he here? – No. | -他在吗 -不在 |
[13:16] | You asked for that. | 之前被揍是你活该 |
[13:22] | You going somewhere, Bailey? | 你要去什么地方吗 贝利 |
[13:25] | No. | 不是 |
[13:26] | Are you just coming back? | 那你是刚回来吗 |
[13:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:31] | Let me guess. The city. | 我猜猜 你刚从纽约回来 |
[13:36] | You’re still seeing that guy? | 你还跟那家伙在一起吗 |
[13:44] | Did he break your heart? | 他伤了你的心吗 |
[13:54] | Mike–Mike, can we get another round here? | 迈克 迈克 再给我们来杯酒 |
[13:55] | – Thanks. – All right, Oscar. | -谢谢 -好的 奥斯卡 |
[14:03] | It’s hard to love someone who doesn’t love you back, right? | 爱一个不爱你的人很辛苦对吧 |
[14:14] | Hey, I tried to blackmail him. | 我还想敲诈他来着 |
[14:18] | Mm-hmm, for you. | 没错 为了你 |
[14:25] | It didn’t work, but– | 虽然没成功 但是… |
[14:26] | You want to fuck me, Oscar? | 你想上我吗 奥斯卡 |
[14:31] | What? | 什么 |
[14:36] | You do, right? | 你想 对吧 |
[14:44] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么呢 |
[14:46] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[14:47] | – You want to fuck me, Oscar? – What are you doing? | -你想上我吗 奥斯卡 -你这是干什么呢 |
[14:50] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:55] | You’re– | 你… |
[14:59] | But your– your husband will kill me. | 但是你…你丈夫会杀了我的 |
[15:01] | – I know. – Yeah. | -我知道 -是吧 |
[15:02] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:04] | Mike, give me the check. | 迈克 买单 |
[15:20] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[15:42] | Buenos dias, muchacha. | 早上好啊 美女 |
[15:45] | Want some coffee? | 要喝咖啡吗 |
[15:48] | Aspirin. | 我需要阿司匹林 |
[15:49] | If you have it. | 如果你有的话 |
[15:51] | Hey, I’m making pancakes. | 我正在做煎饼呢 |
[15:54] | Not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[15:55] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[16:00] | You want to go for a drive? | 你想开车出去兜兜风吗 |
[16:03] | There’s a crafts fair in Amagansett. | 阿默甘西特有个手工艺品展销会 |
[16:06] | Thinking of getting a real tree this year, | 今年我想买棵真的圣诞树 |
[16:08] | spruce the place up a bit. | 把家里装饰一下 |
[16:09] | I have to go home. | 我得回家了 |
[16:15] | Back to your husband? | 回去找你老公吗 |
[16:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:22] | Man, what does that even mean to you? | 昨晚对你来说到底算什么 |
[16:26] | Eat shit, Oscar. | 去死吧 奥斯卡 |
[16:29] | Well, that’s great. | 太好了 |
[16:31] | I had so much fun. | 昨晚我很开心 |
[16:32] | I’ll fuck you in another 15 years. | 15年后我们再来干一炮 |
[16:34] | I won’t be here in 15 years. | 15年后我就不在这了 |
[16:36] | No? Where you going? | 是吗 你要去哪 |
[16:38] | We’re selling the ranch. | 我们要把牧场卖掉 |
[16:41] | Half of Cole’s money will be mine. | 科尔的钱有一半会是我的 |
[16:42] | I’m gonna use that to get as far away from here as possible. | 我要用那钱走得越远越好 |
[16:46] | A lot of money in that place? | 牧场值很多钱吗 |
[16:49] | Yeah, there’s a fortune. Where’s my fucking scarf? | 是啊 可不少呢 我该死的围巾在哪 |
[16:53] | I did some research a while back | 我之前在郡档案处那里 |
[16:54] | at the county clerk’s. | 做了一些小调查 |
[16:56] | Yeah, I was looking for something to use against the Lockharts | 我当时在想办法挖洛克哈特家的黑料 |
[16:58] | in order to get my permit. | 好用来拿到我的许可 |
[17:01] | Cherry’s been refinancing for years. | 雪莉这几年一直在贷款 |
[17:03] | The place is practically underwater. | 那牧场已经一文不值了 |
[17:05] | That’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[17:06] | Yeah. | 是真的 |
[17:07] | If it ever sells, you’re not gonna get more than a couple mil. | 就算牧场卖出去了 最多也就几百万 |
[17:11] | Divide it between the brothers, | 兄弟之间分一分 |
[17:12] | after taxes, | 再减掉税 |
[17:15] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪也去不了 |
[17:20] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[17:22] | It’s public record. | 这是有公开记录的 |
[17:25] | I made copies. | 我有复印件 |
[17:40] | I’m sorry, Bailey. | 很抱歉 贝利 |
[17:42] | I don’t want to be the one to tell you. | 我本不想让你从我这得知一切 |
[17:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:50] | – I have to go. – Okay. | -我得走了 -好吧 |
[17:51] | It’s o– | 没关系的 |
[17:53] | – Wait. – What? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[17:55] | I don’t have a car. | 我没车 |
[17:56] | – Oh, fuck. – I don’t have a fucking car. | -糟了 -我连辆车都没有 |
[17:58] | – I don’t– – Okay. Okay. | -我没有 -没关系 |
[17:59] | It’s okay. It’s okay. You take my truck. | 没关系的 你可以开我的卡车 |
[18:01] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[18:03] | Take my truck. | 开我的卡车走吧 |
[18:14] | What’s wrong, hon? Bad day? | 怎么了 亲爱的 今天过得不顺心吗 |
[18:20] | Yeah, I, I heard something | 我听说了一些 |
[18:23] | about the ranch. | 关于牧场的事 |
[18:24] | From who? | 从谁那听说的 |
[18:25] | Oscar. | 奥斯卡 |
[18:27] | He– | 他 |
[18:30] | he said it’s been refinanced so many times, | 他说牧场被拿去抵押贷款了太多次 |
[18:33] | it’s not really yours anymore. | 如今都算不上是你的了 |
[18:37] | I’d like to know whose it is | 我倒挺想知道牧场是谁的 |
[18:39] | so they can come over here and fix these cabinets. | 快让他们来修这些橱柜吧 |
[18:43] | He saw the files at the county clerk’s. | 他在郡档案处那里看到了文件 |
[18:45] | They’re outdated, Alison. | 那些文件早都过时了 艾莉森 |
[18:47] | If you want to get them updated, you got to go down there. | 如果要更新文件 你就得跑一趟 |
[18:49] | – You got to do it yourself. – No. | -还得亲自去 -不 |
[18:52] | No, they’re not. | 这是最新的 |
[18:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:01] | I might be a little behind on my mortgage payments, | 我还贷款的动作是慢了些 |
[19:06] | but I’ve started the process of applying | 但我已经准备申请 |
[19:09] | for a commercial loan against the business. | 专门针对周转不灵的商业贷款 |
[19:12] | It’s gonna keep us solvent until the summer people return. | 这笔钱应该能让我们撑到夏天的游客回来 |
[19:16] | There’s no money left. | 已经没有钱了 |
[19:19] | When you sell the ranch, | 当你卖掉牧场的时候 |
[19:20] | – the bank could just take everythin– – We’re not gonna sell. | -银行可以拿走所有的 -我们不会卖的 |
[19:23] | – What? – I’m not selling it. | -什么 -我不会卖掉牧场的 |
[19:25] | That was a mistake Cole made. | 那是科尔之前的错误决定 |
[19:27] | He was upset about his brother, which I understand, | 他因为他弟弟的事情很不开心 我可以理解 |
[19:30] | but you can’t make a sentimental decision like that | 但你不能在如此重要的事情上 |
[19:33] | about something so big. | 这么感情用事 |
[19:35] | I’m gonna wait until the commercial loan comes through, | 等商业贷款批下来 |
[19:37] | and then I’m gonna sit the boys down | 我就会把他们兄弟们叫到一起 |
[19:38] | and I’ll tell them the good news. | 告诉他们好消息 |
[19:40] | Don’t you understand? | 你还不明白吗 |
[19:42] | They all think they’re about to be rich. | 他们都觉得自己要发财了 |
[19:45] | They’ve been making plans. | 他们做好了各种各样的计划 |
[19:49] | When they find out– | 当他们发现 |
[19:50] | – They’re not going to find out. – Of course they will. | -他们不会发现的 -他们当然会发现 |
[19:54] | If you don’t tell them, I will. | 如果你不说的话 我会说的 |
[19:56] | Okay, you tell Cole your little bit of news, | 行啊 你去跟科尔说这事 |
[19:58] | and then, I’ll tell him | 然后我就告诉他 |
[20:01] | about your summer lover. | 你夏天的小情人 |
[20:05] | He already knows. | 他已经知道了 |
[20:09] | I told him. | 我告诉他了 |
[20:13] | Well, isn’t this ironic, | 真讽刺啊 |
[20:16] | you telling me what’s good for my kids. | 你居然教我怎么做才对孩子好 |
[20:21] | I remember a time when the roles were reversed. | 曾几何时 那个人是我 |
[20:24] | What? | 你说什么 |
[20:28] | I told you to take him to the hospital. | 我说了让你送他去医院 |
[20:33] | Remember, I said, “he doesn’t look right, | 记得吗 我说 “他看起来不太好 |
[20:35] | there’s something wrong.” | 肯定出什么问题了” |
[20:38] | But you didn’t want to do it, | 但你不想送他去医院 |
[20:40] | because you were a nurse and you knew better. | 因为你是护士 你觉得自己懂的更多 |
[20:42] | – What are you doing? – And I didn’t push, | -你在干什么 -我就没有坚持 |
[20:45] | cause it was your decision because you’re his mother. | 因为你才是他妈妈 那是你的决定 |
[20:49] | I have lived to regret that restraint so deeply. | 我一直为自己当时不够坚持 感到非常后悔 |
[20:55] | Don’t. | 别说了 |
[20:56] | We kept this family together through | 我们扶持着这个家 |
[20:57] | an unspeakable tragedy. | 熬过了一场难以诉说的悲剧 |
[20:59] | I took you in this house. | 是我接纳了你 |
[21:01] | I washed your hair. I spoon-fed you. | 我替你洗头 喂你吃饭 |
[21:04] | I pulled you back from the brink. | 我把你从崩溃边缘拉了回来 |
[21:06] | And this is how you repay me? | 你就这样报答我吗 |
[21:08] | You’ve been lying to us all. | 你一直都在骗我们 |
[21:10] | Alison, I have tried so hard for so long | 艾莉森 这么久以来我都在努力地 |
[21:14] | to find love in my heart to forgive you, | 用爱去原谅你 |
[21:18] | And you just become more and more hateful. | 而你却变得越来越可恶 |
[21:24] | I don’t know why I’ve held my tongue. | 我不知道这话为什么我一直没说 |
[21:25] | I don’t know what good it’s done. | 反正也没什么好处 |
[21:29] | Your pride cost him his life, | 是你的骄傲自大害死了你儿子 |
[21:36] | my grandbaby. | 我的孙子 |
[21:42] | It should’ve been you. | 死的人该是你 |
[22:44] | Shit. | 该死 |
[22:49] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[22:56] | A little girl came in here the other day. | 那天有个小女孩来找我 |
[23:00] | And she had cracked her chin open… | 她把下巴磕裂了 |
[23:04] | for the second time | 已经是第二次了 |
[23:06] | Roller-skating. | 溜旱冰摔的 |
[23:07] | I told her not to worry, that I once knew a little girl | 我告诉她说别担心 我认识一个小女孩 |
[23:11] | who did it four times… | 把下巴磕坏了四次 |
[23:15] | And she turned out beautiful. | 长大后却依然是个美女 |
[23:17] | Now, you know the drill. | 你知道该怎么办 |
[23:18] | Keep it dry, apply bacitracin, | 在伤口上涂点杆菌肽 不要沾水 |
[23:20] | Change the bandage daily. | 记得每天换绷带 |
[23:28] | Let’s go have a talk, okay? | 我们来聊一聊好不好 |
[23:37] | I’d lose my license for saying this, | 虽然这么说可能会让我失去医生执照 |
[23:39] | But if there’s one thing I’ve learned | 但要说我行医45年 |
[23:41] | from 45 years of practicing… | 学到了什么的话 |
[23:44] | Scotch is fine medicine. | 威士忌可是一剂灵药 |
[23:55] | You want to tell me what’s going on? | 要和我说说你的心事吗 |
[24:02] | I’ve been thinking of the night Gabriel died. | 我一直都在想加百列去世的那晚 |
[24:08] | What happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[24:10] | What do you mean? | 你想说什么 |
[24:13] | Why, I don’t remember. | 为什么我记不清了 |
[24:16] | It’s starting to slip away from me. | 那段记忆正渐渐从我脑海中消失 |
[24:19] | I… | 我 |
[24:21] | Well, tell me what you do remember. | 那告诉我你还记得什么 |
[24:27] | Well, I remember a party on a beach. | 我记得当时沙滩上有派对 |
[24:34] | I remember a bonfire. | 有篝火 |
[24:39] | I remember… all the kids were in the water, | 孩子们都在海里嬉戏 |
[24:42] | And Gabriel was in the water. | 加百列也是 |
[24:46] | Yeah, I thought he– | 当时我想 |
[24:47] | he’s gonna be cold when he gets out, | 他从水里出来怕要感冒 |
[24:49] | So I went to get a blanket from the house. | 于是我就进屋给他拿了条毛毯 |
[24:56] | Cole was watching him. | 科尔当时在旁边看着他 |
[25:01] | And by the time I got back, | 我回来的时候 |
[25:02] | they were pulling him out of the water. | 人们正把加百列从水里拉出来 |
[25:08] | I–I knew exactly what to do. | 我很清楚自己该干什么 |
[25:09] | I–I pumped his chest. | 我按压他的胸部 |
[25:15] | He…He spit out so much water. | 他吐出了很多水 |
[25:23] | And then he–he sat up and he hugged me. | 然后他就坐起来 抱住了我 |
[25:31] | I just…wanted to get him away from there. | 当时我只想带他离开那里 |
[25:36] | Away from everyone else. | 离所有人都远远的 |
[25:37] | Calm him down. | 让他静静地休息一下 |
[25:45] | But while I was carrying him back, | 可我背他回来的时候 |
[25:48] | he wet himself. | 他尿裤子了 |
[25:53] | First time in years. | 长那么大还是第一次 |
[25:56] | And I thought about calling you. | 我本来想打电话问问你的 |
[25:57] | I did, but, | 我真的那样想过 |
[26:01] | it was your granddaughter’s wedding. | 但那天是你孙女的婚礼 |
[26:02] | And I didn’t want to interrupt you. | 我不想打扰你 |
[26:07] | And he just, | 而加百列 |
[26:11] | he seemed so tired. | 他看起来那么疲惫 |
[26:14] | He was falling asleep on my shoulder. | 靠在我的肩上就睡着了 |
[26:19] | And I just… | 我 |
[26:22] | I thought, | 我当时想 |
[26:24] | he’s just had such a long day. | 他疯玩了一天肯定会累 |
[26:25] | I’ll let him sleep. | 让他睡觉吧 |
[26:28] | And then if he is feeling bad the next morning, | 如果他第二天早上还觉得不舒服 |
[26:31] | I’ll take him to the… | 我再带他去医院 |
[26:35] | So I gave him a bath and I–I put him to bed. | 于是我给他洗了澡 把他抱到了床上 |
[26:40] | Put him to bed. | 抱到了床上 |
[26:44] | I–I put him to sleep. | 哄着他睡觉 |
[26:47] | And then… Oh, god. | 然后 天呐 |
[26:50] | Alison… | 艾莉森 |
[26:51] | Alison, listen to me. | 艾莉森 听我说 |
[26:52] | – Why did I put him to sleep? – This wasn’t your fault. | -我为什么要让他睡觉 -这不怪你 |
[26:56] | There’s no way you could’ve known. | 你也不知道事情会那样啊 |
[26:58] | Ali, just take him to the hospital. | 艾莉 带他去医院吧 |
[26:59] | – Please, just take him to the hospital.- These cases are so rare, | -求你了 快带他去医院吧 -这种情况很罕见 |
[27:02] | they’re impossible to catch. | 你根本不可能察觉到 |
[27:04] | Just let me take him back to the hospital, please. | 让我带他去医院吧 求你了 |
[27:08] | All right. Easy, now. | 好了 别哭了 |
[27:12] | I’ll be better next time. Please just let me– | 再给我一次机会 我一定不会这样了 就让我 |
[27:14] | Easy. | 别哭了 |
[27:18] | – Come on, breathe. – I can’t. | -深呼吸 -我做不到 |
[27:20] | Breathe. Just breathe. | 深呼吸 深呼吸就好 |
[27:23] | That’s good. | 就是这样 |
[27:26] | That’s good. | 没事的 |
[27:35] | Alison, I am gonna keep saying this, | 艾莉森 我还是那句话 |
[27:41] | until you hear it. | 直到你听进去为止 |
[27:43] | It wasn’t your fault. | 这件事不怪你 |
[27:47] | This is why secondary drowning is so dangerous, | 这就是为什么继发性淹溺如此危险 |
[27:50] | especially in young children, | 对小孩子更加如此 |
[27:51] | because it just looks like they’re tired, | 因为看起来和疲惫没有区别 |
[27:54] | Just like any kid who spent the day at the beach. | 就跟其他在沙滩上玩了一天的小孩没什么两样 |
[27:58] | There’s no way you could’ve known. | 你根本不可能察觉到的 |
[28:09] | But if I had taken him to the hospital right away… | 可如果我当时立刻带他去医院的话 |
[28:15] | ff I hadn’t let him sleep… | 如果我没让他睡觉 |
[28:18] | would he be alive now? | 他会不会现在还活着 |
[28:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:35] | Do you believe in heaven, Dr. Henry? | 你相信有天堂吗 亨利医生 |
[28:41] | No, I don’t. | 不 我觉得没有 |
[28:45] | So I’ll never see him again. | 那这么说我再也见不到我儿子了 |
[28:48] | It–It doesn’t matter what I believe. | 我相不相信不重要 |
[28:50] | What do you believe, Alison? | 你相信什么 艾莉森 |
[28:55] | I believe in hell. | 我相信世上有地狱 |
[30:08] | Where are you going? | 你在干什么 |
[30:15] | Come back! | 回来 |
[30:22] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[30:29] | You’ll freeze out there! | 你会冻坏的 |
[31:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:03] | When did you get back? | 你什么时候回来的 |
[32:06] | This morning. | 今天早上 |
[32:08] | How’s Athena? | 雅典娜怎么样了 |
[32:09] | I’m going back there for a while. | 我要回去住一段时间 |
[32:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:17] | I don’t understand, Ali. | 我不明白 艾莉 |
[32:18] | I thought things were getting better between the two of us. | 我以为我们俩渐渐有所好转 |
[32:19] | You have to talk to your mother. | 你得跟你妈谈谈 |
[32:22] | She’s got something to tell you about the ranch. | 她有事要告诉你 关于牧场的 |
[32:24] | What? | 什么 |
[32:28] | It’s worthless. | 毫无价值了 |
[32:30] | She’s been refinancing it all these years | 这些年她一直在重新融资 |
[32:32] | just to pay the mortgage and the operating expenses. | 但仅够支付抵押贷款和营业费用 |
[32:34] | Bullshit. You can’t mortgage away $30 million. | 胡扯 你不可能把三千万美元都抵押出去 |
[32:37] | Apparently, you can. | 显然 这是可能的 |
[32:42] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么告诉我这些 |
[32:43] | Because it’s true. | 因为这是事实 |
[32:47] | Please stay. | 留下来 |
[32:51] | I love you… | 我爱你 |
[32:54] | But I’ll die if I stay any longer. | 但如果继续待在这里 我会死 |
[32:58] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[33:29] | Ali! | 艾莉 |
[33:30] | Ali, wait. | 艾莉 等等 |
[33:31] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[33:38] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[33:41] | About the mortgage. You were right. | 关于抵押贷款的事 你说得对 |
[33:45] | So I’m ready now. Let’s… | 我准备好了 我们… |
[33:47] | Let’s get the fuck out of here. | 我们离开这鬼地方吧 |
[33:50] | I don’t care where we go. Whatever you want. | 我不在乎去哪儿 你想去哪儿都行 |
[34:00] | Mr. Solloway, | 索洛维先生 |
[34:02] | thank you for coming back in. | 感谢你能回来 |
[34:04] | – What’s this about? – Have a seat. | -这又是要干什么 -请坐 |
[34:07] | How long is it gonna take, man? | 这得花多长时间 |
[34:08] | I’ve got tickets to the Yankees game tonight with my son. | 今晚我还要跟儿子去看洋基队的比赛 |
[34:10] | I’ll make it quick. I’ve got custody of my girls | 我会尽快结束 这周末我也得 |
[34:12] | this weekend myself, so… | 照顾我的女儿们 |
[34:14] | – Your girls? – My twins. | -你女儿 -双胞胎女儿 |
[34:17] | I thought you said you had boys. | 我记得你不是儿子吗 |
[34:19] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[34:21] | Are you fucking with me, man? | 你是在耍我吗 |
[34:25] | I’d like to ask you a few questions about your car. | 我想问你几个问题 关于你的车 |
[34:27] | – What? – The car you drive. | -什么 -你开的那车 |
[34:29] | How long have you had it? | 开了多久了 |
[34:31] | A few years. | 好几年了 |
[34:32] | What kind of mileage does it get? | 油耗是多少 |
[34:35] | I don’t know, pretty good. Why? | 我不知道 挺省油的 怎么了 |
[34:37] | What would you say the turning radius is? | 转弯半径是多少 |
[34:40] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[34:41] | What does it matter? | 这很重要吗 |
[34:43] | Scott Lockhart was hit by a car, right? | 斯科蒂·洛克哈特是被车撞死的 对吧 |
[34:45] | So…it matters. | 所以 这很重要 |
[35:00] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[35:03] | I want to do something you’ve never done | 我想来点儿新花样 |
[35:04] | with anyone else before. | 你从没跟别人玩过的 |
[35:07] | Anything you want. | 你想怎么样都行 |
[35:10] | I’m yours. | 我是你的 |
[35:11] | – What? – I’m yours. | -什么 -我是你的 |
[35:14] | Say that again. | 再说一次 |
[35:16] | I’m yours. | 我是你的 |
[35:18] | – Say it again. – I’m yours. | -再说一次 -我是你的 |
[35:21] | – And again. – I’m yours. | -再一次 -我是你的 |
[35:23] | I’m yours. | 我是你的 |
[35:28] | I’m yours. | 我是你的 |
[35:54] | Where did I find you? | 我是在哪儿找到你的 |
[35:56] | I found you. | 是我找到了你 |
[36:10] | I’ve never done that before. | 我从没这样过 |
[36:13] | No? | 没有吗 |
[36:15] | Have you? | 你呢 |
[36:16] | Yeah. | 有过 |
[36:20] | Next time. | 下次 |
[36:28] | I have to go soon. | 我差不多得走了 |
[36:30] | Do you mind if I take a shower? | 介意我洗个澡吗 |
[36:32] | Sure. It’s just there. | 没问题 就在那儿 |
[37:22] | Hey, you ran off with my top. | 你偷了人家的衣服 |
[37:26] | What? | 什么 |
[37:27] | Well, my– my jeans were under the bed, | 我的裤子本来在床下面的 |
[37:28] | but I–I can’t find it anywhere. | 但我找不到了 |
[37:30] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[37:34] | It must be in the washing machine. | 肯定是在洗衣机里 |
[37:36] | – Is it wet already? – Yeah. | -已经放水了吗 -是 |
[37:39] | I have to go. What am I gonna wear? | 我得走了 我穿什么啊 |
[37:41] | I don’t know. Something of Helen’s. | 我不知道 找件海伦的吧 |
[37:43] | Well, won’t she miss it? | 那她不会发现吗 |
[37:44] | Fuck! | 操 |
[37:54] | Is this weird? | 奇怪吗 |
[37:57] | This is kind of weird. | 有点怪怪的 |
[37:58] | Yeah, it’s weird. | 是很奇怪 |
[38:00] | It’s a beautiful shirt. | 衣服很好看 |
[38:12] | – Are you freaking out right now? – A little bit. | -你现在是吓坏了吗 -有点儿 |
[38:14] | Do not freak out. It’s gonna be okay. | 别害怕 会没事的 |
[38:17] | – How? – I don’t know. | -怎么说 -我不知道 |
[38:19] | You’ll figure it out. | 你会想明白的 |
[38:21] | I have faith in you, Noah Solloway. | 我对你有信心 诺亚·索洛维 |
[38:27] | Here’s your shirt. | 你的衣服 |
[38:29] | – Sorry about that. – It’s okay. | -很抱歉 -没事 |
[38:32] | Come on, I’ll walk you to the station. | 走 我送你到车站 |
[38:33] | No, it’s okay. | 不用了 |
[38:35] | I don’t want to bump into anyone you know. | 不想碰上你的熟人 |
[38:39] | When are we gonna see each other again? | 我们什么时候能再见 |
[38:42] | Soon. | 很快 |
[38:51] | I love you. You know that, don’t you? | 我爱你 这点你知道 对吗 |
[38:54] | Yeah. I do. | 对 我知道 |
[39:22] | Dad? We’re home! | 爸爸 我们回来了 |
[39:28] | I’m just worried she’s in for a rude awakening. | 我只是担心她会被事实真相打击 |
[39:30] | It’s–it’s soft tacos? | 软式玉米卷吗 |
[39:32] | – I want hard tacos. – Tough life. | -我想要脆玉米卷 -生活艰辛啊 |
[39:35] | You were right. It’s soft. | 你说对了 是软式卷 |
[39:37] | She thinks she can get into Williams | 她以为凭借家人是校友 |
[39:39] | because she’s a legacy, but with her grades, | 她就能上威廉姆斯大学 但以她的分数 |
[39:41] | we really would’ve had to donate, like, a library. | 我们至少得捐一座图书馆 |
[39:44] | – Helen… – Mommy, where’s my blue cup? | -海伦 -妈妈 我那个蓝色的杯子呢 |
[39:47] | Um, did you check the dishwasher? | 你去洗碗机里找过了吗 |
[39:49] | And where’s Martin? | 马丁哪去了 |
[39:50] | He’s supposed to be setting the table right now. | 这会儿他应该帮忙摆桌子才对 |
[39:53] | He’s washing dishes tonight. | 他今晚负责洗碗 |
[39:56] | Mommy, can I peel the garlic? | 妈妈 我能剥蒜瓣吗 |
[39:58] | Yes, that would be very helpful. | 可以呀 帮了我大忙呢 |
[39:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:04] | Have you been using my shampoo? | 你最近用我的洗发露了吗 |
[40:07] | – What? – It’s okay if you have. | -什么 -用了也没事 |
[40:09] | It’s just…kind of expensive, and you don’t have much hair. | 就是挺贵的 你也没多少头发要护理 |
[40:19] | Are you gonna tell me? | 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[40:21] | – Tell you what? – About the test. | -告诉你什么 -测验结果 |
[40:24] | What test? | 什么测验结果 |
[40:26] | I found it in the garbage. | 我在垃圾桶里找到了 |
[40:27] | Yeah, I don’t know what test you’re talking about. | 不知道你说的是什么测验 |
[40:28] | – Helen, don’t do this. – Don’t do what? | -海伦 别这样 -怎么了 |
[40:31] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[40:33] | What? | 什么 |
[40:34] | I found your pregnancy test. | 我找到了你的验孕棒 |
[40:36] | – You found a pregnancy test? – Yes. | -你找到了验孕棒 -没错 |
[40:37] | – In the garbage. – Which garbage? | -在垃圾桶里 -哪个垃圾桶 |
[40:39] | The one in the kitchen. | 厨房那个 |
[40:41] | Do you have it? Can I see it? | 在你手里吗 给我看看 |
[40:47] | – You found this in our garbage? – Yes. | -你在咱家垃圾桶里找到的吗 -是 |
[40:52] | Well, Noah, it’s not mine. | 诺亚 这不是我的 |
[40:54] | What? | 什么 |
[40:55] | It must be Whitney’s. | 肯定是惠特尼的 |
[40:59] | – No. – Well, it’s certainly not Stacey’s. | -不 -肯定不是史黛丝的 |
[41:01] | – It’s not yours? – No! | -不是你的吗 -不是 |
[41:04] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[41:07] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[41:09] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[41:11] | Well, it’s a good thing we send her to therapy. | 让她看心理医生看对了 |
[41:13] | Noah, can you not do that? | 诺亚 别这样好吗 |
[41:16] | Oh, fuck. | 他妈的 |
[41:27] | Uh-oh. | 不妙 |
[41:34] | Honey, we’re not angry. | 亲爱的 我们没对你生气 |
[41:37] | – What? – You just have to talk to us. | -什么 -你得跟我们谈谈 |
[41:39] | I mean, this is not something you can handle on your own. | 毕竟这不是你一个人能摆平的事情 |
[41:44] | – We’re not angry with you. – Stop saying that. | -我们没对你生气 -别老说这句话了 |
[41:53] | – What is that? – Whitney. | -这是什么 -惠特尼 |
[41:56] | We know you’re pregnant. | 我们知道你怀孕了 |
[42:00] | Yeah, okay. Whatever. | 好吧 随你们吧 |
[42:03] | Okay, let me have that. | 把它给我 |
[42:05] | – No! No, no, no! – Give it to me. | -不行 不行 -给我 |
[42:06] | Okay, I am! I am. | 我怀孕了 怀上了 |
[42:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:19] | I’m so stupid. | 我好傻 |
[42:22] | – And I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | -对不起 -没关系 |
[42:25] | I’m gonna get you through this. Everything is going to be okay. | 妈妈会帮你挺过去 会没事的 |
[42:30] | I already have it taken care of. | 我已经安排好了 |
[42:32] | I have an abortion set up for tomorrow. | 我明天就会去堕胎 |
[42:37] | Who did this to you? | 是谁干的 |
[42:39] | No one did it to me. I wasn’t raped. | 没人强迫我 我不是被强奸 |
[42:42] | Who’s the boy? | 那个男孩是谁 |
[42:44] | No one. Who cares? | 谁都不是 谁在乎这个 |
[42:45] | I care! | 我在乎 |
[42:46] | Gi–give us a minute, okay? | 让我们娘俩单独谈谈 好吗 |
[42:51] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[43:05] | I think she’s relieved… | 我觉得她松了一口气… |
[43:07] | honestly. | 老实说 |
[43:10] | That we know. | 我们知情让她解脱了 |
[43:15] | I’ll take her into Dr. Jaffey’s office | 我会带她去杰弗里医生那里 |
[43:17] | and she can do the D&C there. | 把人流做了 |
[43:22] | How pregnant is she? | 怀孕多久了 |
[43:25] | Almost three months. | 快三个月了 |
[43:26] | Three months? | 三个月吗 |
[43:29] | How did we miss that? | 我们怎么就没看出来呢 |
[43:32] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[43:37] | We have to do better. | 我们必须做得更称职些 |
[43:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[43:49] | Who’s the boy? | 孩子父亲是谁 |
[43:51] | She won’t say. | 她不肯说 |
[43:53] | – Why not? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -不知道 |
[43:55] | I don’t know, there’s this senior that’s been | 我不清楚 不过有个高三男生 |
[43:57] | posting all the time on her Facebook page, | 经常跑到她的脸书下面留言 |
[43:59] | Jack…Ming Lee. | 叫杰克·明·李 |
[44:01] | I think maybe it’s him? | 我想孩子可能是他的 |
[44:03] | – You check her Facebook page? – Yeah, of course I do. | -你查了她的脸书吗 -当然了 |
[44:06] | – Do you know the password? – No. | -你知道密码吗 -不知道 |
[44:08] | We’re friends. | 我们互粉了 |
[44:17] | She was gonna go to planned parenthood. | 她本打算去计生中心 |
[44:20] | Alone? | 一个人吗 |
[44:21] | That’s what she says. | 她是这么说的 |
[44:23] | I bet he’s gonna be there, though. | 但我想那男孩应该也会去吧 |
[44:24] | Which Planned Parenthood? | 哪个计生中心 |
[44:27] | The one on Wall Street. | 华尔街上那个 |
[44:28] | She’s very proud | 她还挺骄傲 |
[44:29] | she made an appointment at the best one in the city. | 预约到了全市最好的那一家 |
[44:38] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[44:40] | My baby is pregnant. | 我的宝贝女儿怀孕了 |
[44:46] | Helen… | 海伦 |
[44:51] | This isn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[44:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[45:28] | Hi. | 你好 |
[45:30] | Do you have an appointment? | 你有预约吗 |
[45:32] | Uh, no. My daughter does. | 没有 但我女儿有 |
[45:35] | Where is she? | 那她人呢 |
[45:36] | She’s, uh… We’re meeting here. | 她… 我们约好在这碰头 |
[45:39] | I can’t remember what time the appointment was. | 但我不记得她的预约是几点了 |
[45:41] | It’s Whitney Solloway. | 她叫惠特尼·索洛维 |
[45:42] | I can’t give you any of that information. | 我不能向你透露任何信息 |
[45:44] | Why don’t you send her a text? | 要不你给她发个短信问问 |
[45:47] | I can’t. I took away her phone. | 不行 我没收了她的手机 |
[45:53] | Can I sit here? | 我能坐这等吗 |
[46:18] | Hey, uh… | 那个… |
[46:20] | Hi. | 你好 |
[46:22] | She’s 17, you– | 她才17岁 你… |
[46:23] | – We’re friends, okay? – Fuck you! | -我们只是朋友 -去你的 |
[46:25] | We’re talking 17! | 她才17岁啊 |
[46:26] | I’m gonna fucking kill you! | 我他妈要杀了你 |
[46:28] | – Relax! – Fuck you! | -别激动 -去你妈的 |
[46:32] | You need to calm down! | 你得冷静下来 |
[46:37] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[46:39] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[46:41] | Can I get a drink? | 能给我来杯酒吗 |
[46:54] | Whitney’s pregnant. | 惠特尼怀孕了 |
[46:57] | What? | 你说什么 |
[46:57] | Yeah, she’s pregnant, my 17-year-old. | 没错 我的17岁女儿怀孕了 |
[47:00] | By who? | 谁干的 |
[47:02] | Alison’s brother-in-law. | 艾莉森的小叔子 |
[47:04] | – Who– the girl you’re fucking? – Yeah. | -谁 你上的哪个女人吗 -没错 |
[47:14] | Why are you laughing? | 你笑什么 |
[47:15] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[47:17] | I thought I fucked up my life. | 还以为我已经够失败的了 |
[47:18] | – Fuck you. – I’m sorry. | -去你的 -抱歉 |
[47:20] | I’m sorry. I– | 抱歉 我… |
[47:22] | If you don’t stop laughing, I’m gonna kill you. | 你再不给我停下 我真想杀了你 |
[47:24] | I believe you. I– | 我信你 我… |
[47:25] | I’m trying. I’m sorry. | 我已经尽力了 抱歉 |
[47:27] | I am. Here. I apologize. | 真的 给 我道歉 |
[47:32] | You in touch with Alison? | 你跟艾莉森还有来往吗 |
[47:33] | Of course I’m still in touch with her. | 我当然跟她有来往了 |
[47:35] | I slept with her yesterday. | 昨天还跟她睡了 |
[47:38] | W-where? | 在哪 |
[47:42] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[47:44] | Jesus, Solloway. | 老天 索洛维 |
[47:46] | – What is going on? – I don’t know. | -你是怎么一回事 -我也不知道 |
[47:48] | I can’t live without her. | 我就是离不开她 |
[47:49] | – Of course you can. – No, I can’t. | -你当然可以 -不 我不行 |
[47:51] | I’m going fucking crazy. I want to crawl out of my skin. | 我已经快受不了了 再这样下去真要疯了 |
[47:53] | I got to tell Helen. | 我得告诉海伦 |
[47:54] | – No, you don’t. – Yes, I do. | -你不能这么做 -我必须这么做 |
[47:55] | No, you have to calm the fuck down, | 不行 你现在要做的 |
[47:57] | is what you have to do. | 就是他妈的冷静下来 |
[48:00] | Drink that scotch. | 把威士忌喝了 |
[48:02] | Drink it. | 先喝了 |
[48:06] | Now, sit down. | 现在 给我坐下 |
[48:21] | Have you talked to your father recently? | 最近跟你父亲联系过吗 |
[48:23] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[48:24] | How’s he feeling? | 他最近好些了吗 |
[48:27] | Who cares? | 谁管他啊 |
[48:29] | I know you mentioned a while back that you were… | 我记得早些日子你提过 |
[48:31] | concerned about him. | 你有点担心他 |
[48:32] | Yeah, he has emphysema and he still smokes. | 是啊 他有肺气肿 却还不肯戒烟 |
[48:36] | But you haven’t called him? | 但你最近没给他打过电话 |
[48:37] | No, I’ll call him on Christmas like I– | 没有 我圣诞会打给他的 就像以前… |
[48:39] | Why are you fucking bringing him up? | 你他妈的提他干什么 |
[48:40] | No reason; I just know that | 没什么 我只是觉得 |
[48:42] | you usually feel better when you talk to him, don’t you? | 你通常跟他谈过后心情都会好一些 不是吗 |
[48:45] | Stop. You’re not a shrink. | 得了吧 你又不是心理医生 |
[48:57] | – It’s true love? – Yes. | -你们是真爱吗 -是 |
[48:59] | Then it will last. | 那时间不是问题 |
[49:02] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[49:04] | She’ll wait… | 如果她爱你 |
[49:06] | if she loves you. | 她就会等你 |
[49:09] | If she really loves you, | 如果她真的爱你 |
[49:12] | she’ll give you time to figure it all out, won’t she? | 她就会给你时间来理清这一切 不是吗 |
[49:16] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[49:17] | Yeah, she will. I know she will. | 她会的 我知道她会的 |
[49:19] | Good, then maybe you can get Whitney off to college– | 那好 或者你可以等惠特尼去上大学之后… |
[49:21] | But that’s in fucking nine months! | 那还有他妈的九个月啊 |
[49:22] | And then you can revisit it all again next fall. | 这样你就能在明年秋天再回头重新审视这一切 |
[49:26] | I love her, Max. | 我爱她 麦克斯 |
[49:29] | I wasn’t looking for this. | 这不是我主动的 |
[49:30] | I tried to get away from it, but I keep coming back to her. | 我试着逃避 最终却总是回到她身边 |
[49:32] | This isn’t some mid-life crisis. | 这不是什么中年危机 |
[49:35] | I didn’t say it was. | 我没说你是啊 |
[49:41] | But you loved Helen, didn’t you? | 但你曾经真心爱着海伦 不是吗 |
[49:44] | And I loved Val. | 我以为我跟瓦珥也是真爱 |
[49:47] | It doesn’t last, buddy. | 但最终还是没能走下去 哥们 |
[49:50] | You’re living some schoolboy fantasy. | 你这只是毛头小伙不切实际的幻想 |
[49:54] | It’s time to grow up. | 是时候成熟一点了 |
[49:57] | Women are like the stock market. | 女人就像股市 |
[50:00] | You put your money in a high-performing mutual fund | 你把钱投进业绩优良的互惠基金 |
[50:04] | and you j– leave it alone. | 然后 就那么一直放着 |
[50:06] | You don’t pull it out and invest in some sexy startup. | 你不会把钱取出来 转而投给什么刚起步的创业股 |
[50:10] | 99% of those companies fail, | 百分之九十九的创业都以失败告终 |
[50:12] | and you will get fucked. | 你这么做只会套死自己 |
[50:14] | Leave your money where it is. | 把钱放在该放的地方 |
[50:16] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[50:19] | I made this mistake. | 我犯过这种错误 |
[50:22] | Leave it alone. | 别节外生枝 |
[50:57] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[51:00] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[51:01] | Jesus, man. | 我的天啊 |
[51:03] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[51:05] | Fuck, look. | 操 快看 |
[51:06] | He just jumped off. | 他刚从上面跳了下来 |
[51:08] | Fuck, man. | 我操 |
[51:13] | He just looked like he was coming out for a smoke. | 我以为他只是出来抽根烟 |
[51:17] | Next thing I knew, he was falling. | 没想到 他却跳了下来 |
[51:20] | How does somebody just take their own life like that? | 为什么会有人这样结束自己的生命 |
[51:22] | It’s not that hard, buddy. | 其实没什么难的 哥们 |
[51:23] | Just… make a choice. | 做了决定就好 |
[51:30] | I got to get home. | 我得回家了 |
[51:34] | Be safe. Okay? | 注意安全 知道吗 |
[52:01] | And then he’ll send you home with some vicodin and valium, | 然后他会让你回家 给你开点止痛药和安定药 |
[52:04] | which you might not even need. | 说不定你根本都用不上 |
[52:05] | I’m sure I’ll want it. | 我肯定需要的 |
[52:08] | And then… | 然后 |
[52:10] | you can rest. | 你就能休息了 |
[52:13] | Will I get depressed? | 我会抑郁吗 |
[52:16] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[52:17] | Did you? | 你那时抑郁吗 |
[52:19] | I did. | 是的 |
[52:21] | Do you know I went to see a psychic | 知道吗 当我怀着你的时候 |
[52:24] | when I was pregnant with you? | 我去见了个灵媒 |
[52:27] | And she told me that she could see… | 她跟我说 她能看见 |
[52:31] | there had been another baby that wasn’t ready to… | 当初我曾有一个宝宝还没能准备好 |
[52:37] | come into the world. | 降临这个世界 |
[52:40] | I can’t believe you saw a psychic. | 真不敢相信你居然会去见灵媒 |
[52:42] | Well, I was young, | 那会我还年轻 |
[52:43] | and I saw several, if you must know. | 如果你真想知道的话 我见了不止一个 |
[52:46] | But she said the spirit of that baby was back… | 但她说那个宝宝的灵魂回到了我身边 |
[52:51] | inside you… | 就在你体内 |
[52:54] | which is very rare. | 这很少见 |
[52:59] | But it happens. | 但却真实发生了 |
[53:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[53:21] | You’re a great mother. | 你是个好母亲 |
[53:24] | Not great enough, sadly. | 显然还不够好 |
[53:28] | No. No, it’s my fault. | 不 不 是我的错 |
[53:32] | I’ve been a bad father. I haven’t… | 我不是个好父亲 我没能 |
[53:36] | been here… | 陪在你们身边 |
[53:38] | with you, with them, the way I should. | 对你 对他们 我都没尽到责任 |
[53:40] | I… | 我 |
[53:43] | haven’t been paying attention. | 没有好好用心 |
[53:47] | It’s been a hard time. | 这段日子大家都不容易 |
[53:51] | Helen… | 海伦 |
[53:55] | I’ve been lying to you. | 我一直在骗你 |
[53:58] | And not just you– to myself. | 不光是你 对我自己也是 |
[54:02] | I don’t want this life. | 我不想要这样的生活 |
[54:07] | Okay… | 所以呢 |
[54:10] | I have to leave. | 我必须离开 |
[54:15] | Leave? | 离开 |
[54:17] | Helen, admit it. We–we– | 海伦 承认吧 我们 |
[54:19] | we don’t want the same things anymore. | 我们早已经同床异梦 |
[54:21] | No. | 不 |
[54:23] | No. Everything was fine. | 不 一切本来都好好的 |
[54:25] | Everything was fine until you did something stupid. | 本来都好好的 直到你做了件傻事 |
[54:28] | Helen–Helen. | 海伦 |
[54:29] | You’re the mother of my children. | 你是我孩子的母亲 |
[54:33] | We’ve lived together for half our lives. | 我们在一起过了半辈子 |
[54:42] | I’m in love with someone else. | 我爱上了别人 |
[54:47] | And it may be the biggest mistake of my life, | 这可能是我这辈子最大的错误 |
[54:49] | But I– | 但我… |
[54:53] | I want to be with her. | 我想跟她在一起 |
[55:03] | – Now? – No. No, I– | -现在吗 -不 不 我… |
[55:05] | not while Whitney’s like this, but… | 至少等惠特尼的事情过去 但… |
[55:08] | I just–I need to start talking about it. | 我必须得跟你提这件事了 |
[55:14] | Maybe we could go to Dr. Gunderson and… | 或许我们可以去找冈德森医生谈谈 |
[55:21] | discuss a separation. | 讨论分居的可能性 |
[55:25] | Figure out what’s best for the kids. | 看看怎样对孩子们最好 |
[55:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[55:42] | Um…I’m gonna need you to…leave. | 这样的话 你最好现在就离开这里 |
[55:49] | Okay. | 行 |
[55:54] | Do you need some time? | 你需要一个人静静吗 |
[55:56] | No. | 不用 |
[56:02] | Want to be alone? | 要我先出去一会吗 |
[56:03] | No. | 不用 |
[56:10] | I want you to get the fuck out of my house. | 我要你立刻滚出我的房子 |
[56:15] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[57:00] | Was she here? | 她来过这吗 |
[57:04] | Did you fuck her in this house? | 你在这房子里上过她吗 |
[57:16] | Get out. | 滚 |
[57:18] | Get out! | 滚 |
[57:20] | – Get out! – All right. | -快滚 -好吧 |
[57:21] | Get out. | 快滚 |
[57:22] | Get out! Get out! | 快给我滚 |
[57:25] | Fucking bastard! | 你这个该死的混蛋 |
[57:26] | Get out of my fucking house! | 他妈的给我滚出我的房子 |
[58:28] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[58:30] | I did it. I left Helen. | 我做到了 我离开了海伦 |
[58:33] | I’m on the train. I’ll be there in… | 我在火车上了 大概… |
[58:35] | three hours. | 三小时就到 |