时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Are you living with her? | 你跟她住在一起吗 |
[00:09] | No, Helen, I’m not. | 不 海伦 我没有 |
[00:11] | I don’t want her anywhere near my kids. | 我不想让她接近我的孩子们 |
[00:12] | Well, you might not get to have everything you want, Helen. | 这世上不可能事事都如你所愿 海伦 |
[00:15] | I saw this in a shop window, | 我在商店里看到这个 |
[00:16] | and I thought how beautiful it would look on your finger. | 就想到戴在你手指头上会有多漂亮 |
[00:18] | Yes, I want to marry you. | 好 我嫁给你 |
[00:19] | – Whitney. – What’s she doing here? | -惠特尼 -她怎么在这 |
[00:21] | I thought you weren’t living together. | 你不是说你们没住在一起吗 |
[00:23] | You have a family. | 你有家庭 |
[00:24] | – Take off the ring, bitch! – Just stop! | -把戒指取下来 贱人 -停下 |
[00:25] | – Take the fucking– – Stop that! Stop it! | -把该死的… -快停下 |
[00:27] | Do you think we’re making a mistake? | 你觉得我们这么做错了吗 |
[00:29] | My whole life I’ve been afraid of what | 一直以来 我都在担心 |
[00:31] | other people think of me, and I’m done. | 别人会怎么看我 现在不会了 |
[00:32] | It’s a pot lozenge. For later. | 大麻含片 给你晚点用的 |
[00:35] | She can’t know I’m living with Alison. | 她不能知道我跟艾莉森在一起住 |
[00:37] | Don’t worry, Dad. I got you. | 别担心 老爸 我会帮你 |
[00:39] | I am sending an email to my accountant | 我在给我的会计发封邮件 |
[00:41] | and telling him to send you $50,000. | 让他给你汇五万美金 |
[00:44] | I don’t want to take any more money off you. | 我不想再拿你的钱了 |
[00:45] | Noah, take it. | 诺亚 收下吧 |
[00:46] | The sooner you and Helen get divorced, | 你越快和海伦离婚 |
[00:48] | the happier everyone will be. | 大家就越开心 |
[00:49] | Are you Noah Solloway? This is an action for divorce. | 你是诺亚·索洛维吗 他们提起了离婚诉讼 |
[00:53] | You’re being served. | 这是你的传票 |
[02:10] | On Saturday, May 9th, | 五月九日 星期六 |
[02:11] | Noah Solloway returned to his wife and family | 诺亚·索洛维回到他妻子和家人身边 |
[02:14] | expressing regret and dismay over his recent betrayal | 表达自己对当时背叛的悔恨和不安 |
[02:19] | and asserted his wish to rebuild their– | 并表明想一起努力 |
[02:23] | previously happy– life together. | 重回以前的幸福生活 |
[02:25] | The very next day, May 10th– | 第二天 也就是五月十日 |
[02:28] | after an unfortunate incident in which the husband | 就在他情妇的丈夫 |
[02:30] | of his paramour pulled out a gun | 在他17岁的女儿前 |
[02:34] | right in front of his 17-year-old daughter, | 掏出枪这一不幸事件之后 |
[02:37] | Mr. Solloway returned abruptly, impulsively, | 索洛维先生突然冲动地 |
[02:41] | right back into the arms of said paramour. | 回到了这一情妇身边 |
[02:45] | He has done nothing but lie to, neglect, | 此后他便一直 |
[02:47] | and traumatize my client | 欺骗 忽视 伤害 |
[02:49] | and her four children ever since. | 我的委托人及她的四个孩子 |
[02:51] | Mr. Solloway has opted to live in a single-room cabin | 索洛维先生选择住在市郊60英里处的 |
[02:56] | some 60 miles outside of the city. | 一栋独卧小木屋里 |
[02:58] | 60? You said six-zero? | 60 你是说60吗 |
[03:01] | I did, Your Honor. That’s correct. Six-zero. | 是的 法官大人 是60 |
[03:03] | Way up the Hudson in– what is it? | 就在哈德森谷的…什么来着 |
[03:06] | Cold Spring, New York. | 纽约冷泉村 |
[03:07] | Which is just temporary, Your Honor. | 这是暂时住所 法官大人 |
[03:09] | Right. He purports that it’s just temporary, | 对 他声称那是暂时住所 |
[03:12] | that it’s all he can afford, | 他只能住得起那里 |
[03:13] | that he needs to finish his book, | 他需要写完他的书 |
[03:14] | that he needs the peace and quiet, et cetera, et cetera. | 他需要一个安静的地方 诸如此类 |
[03:16] | Meanwhile, two months later, the book still isn’t finished, | 可是 两个月后 他的书还没写完 |
[03:19] | the cabin still has one room, | 那个小木屋还是只有一个房间 |
[03:21] | still over an hour away from his kids, | 还是离他的孩子们有一小时车程 |
[03:23] | but we digress. | 但是 这离题了 |
[03:27] | Mr. Solloway has also purported, | 索洛维先生还声称 |
[03:30] | in the presence of a mediator, documented, | 在调解人在场 有记录的情况下 |
[03:34] | that he was living alone | 他是一个人住 |
[03:35] | when, in fact–as discovered by his 17-year-old daughter, | 可实际上 他17岁的女儿 |
[03:40] | sadly just last week– | 就在上周发现 |
[03:42] | he has been cozied up there with his paramour, | 他一直跟他的情妇一起住 |
[03:45] | cohabitating with his paramour, | 不仅跟他的情妇一起住 |
[03:48] | and even, shockingly, fantastically, | 甚至令人震惊地 难以置信地 |
[03:51] | has proposed to this paramour | 向他的情妇求婚了 |
[03:54] | despite the fact that he’s still married | 尽管他仍然还没有 |
[03:56] | to the mother of his four children. | 跟他四个孩子的母亲离婚 |
[04:00] | Maybe it’s just me, | 可能只有我这么觉得 |
[04:02] | but I have to ask why a man who claims | 但我很想问问 为什么一个 |
[04:05] | to want shared custody of his four children | 声称想获得自己四个孩子监护权的人 |
[04:07] | who claims that he can’t afford suitable housing | 声称没钱给孩子购得合适的住处 |
[04:10] | for these children is spending money | 却去花钱 |
[04:13] | he does not have on a diamond engagement ring. | 买钻戒去求婚 |
[04:16] | – Your Honor– – Now, to me, | -法官大人 -在我看来 |
[04:18] | there is absolutely no question, no doubt whatsoever | 这样的情况下 毫无疑问 |
[04:20] | that Whitney and Trevor and Martin and Stacey | 惠特尼 特雷弗 马丁 史黛丝 |
[04:24] | would be so much better off | 四人的监护权 |
[04:25] | in the full custody of their mother. | 还是全部交由他们的母亲最好 |
[04:28] | Visitation? Absolutely, of course. | 当然 父亲可以有探视的权利 |
[04:30] | But are we really going to ask these four kids | 但是我们真要让这四个孩子 |
[04:33] | to split their time, to camp out | 分割他们的时间 |
[04:35] | way up in the–in the woods three, four times a week | 一周去树林里野营三四次吗 |
[04:39] | when they have a whole brownstone all to themselves? | 他们明明有自己的大房子 |
[04:41] | A beautiful home right around the corner | 有一栋离学校很近 |
[04:43] | from their school, right next to their friends? | 离他们的朋友也很近的漂亮房子 |
[04:45] | – Hold it. – Yes, please. | -等等 -请讲 |
[04:48] | Did you say your client lives in a brownstone? | 你是说你的委托人住在大房子里吗 |
[04:54] | That is correct, with her four children. | 没错 跟她的四个孩子一起 |
[04:57] | A whole brownstone you said? | 你说一整栋大房子 |
[04:58] | Well, yes, but I don’t think that that’s– | 是的 但我觉得这不… |
[05:00] | Does your client own this “Whole brownstone”? | 这”一整栋大房子”是你的委托人所有吗 |
[05:04] | Not outright, Your Honor. | 并不完全是 法官大人 |
[05:05] | It was purchased through a trust in 2003. | 那栋房子是2003年通过信托基金买的 |
[05:08] | And the neighborhood? | 街区呢 |
[05:11] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[05:12] | Where does your client live? | 你的委托人住在哪里 |
[05:16] | Park Slope. | 帕克斯卢普 |
[05:21] | The lovely Park Slope. | 漂亮的帕克斯卢普啊 |
[05:24] | And, uh, this building is worth approximately… | 这栋建筑大约价值… |
[05:29] | Do we know? | 知道吗 |
[05:30] | – $3,175,000. Give or take. – Very difficult to say– | -大约317万5千美金 -这很难说… |
[05:34] | That’s off of recent sales, | 这是根据最近 |
[05:35] | comparable properties in the area. | 周围房子的成交价对比得出的 |
[05:38] | Right. | 知道了 |
[05:40] | The kids’ school around the corner, | 孩子们上的学校在附近 |
[05:44] | is that a private school? | 那是私立学校吗 |
[05:48] | Amazing. | 真好 |
[05:49] | Four judges in rotation, and we get stuck | 四名法官轮席 我们却摊上了 |
[05:51] | with the one committed Bolshevik? | 一个布尔什维克吗 |
[05:54] | I thought you said Noah didn’t want your parents’ money. | 你不是说诺亚不想要你父母的钱吗 |
[05:56] | That’s what he said in mediation. | 调解的时候他是这么说的 |
[05:57] | Was this before or after the Walden shtick? | 那是瓦尔登湖闹剧之前还是之后 |
[05:59] | “I just want to sit by my pond, me and my lonely laptop.” | “我只想坐在池塘边 就我跟我的电脑” |
[06:04] | We’re gonna have to get together before next Friday, | 下周五前我们要碰个面 |
[06:06] | your mother, your father, you, Ed Rhinehold, | 你母亲 你父亲 你 艾德·莱因霍尔德 |
[06:08] | go over everything, every asset, every– | 过一遍所有东西 所有资产 所以… |
[06:11] | Shit. I got a lunch back in the city. | 糟了 我得回市里吃午餐 |
[06:15] | – Are you gonna be okay? – Maybe. | -你没事吧 -可能吧 |
[06:18] | If you stop saying “Paramour.” | 只要你不再说”情妇”这个词 |
[06:20] | – If I– – I mean, what the fuck is that, Jon? | -如果我… -那是什么鬼东西 乔 |
[06:22] | You said it 14 times. | 你总共说了14次 |
[06:24] | Well, it happens to be the legal term for it, | 法律词汇就是那么说的 |
[06:26] | but if you prefer, I could say | 但如果你不喜欢 我可以说 |
[06:28] | “Concubine,” “Fuck buddy”? | “姘头” “炮友” |
[06:31] | – “Slut face”? – How about “Cunt”? | -“贱货” -“婊子”如何 |
[06:32] | – Cunt works for me. – Got it. I’ll do that. | -我觉得婊子好 -知道了 我会照办的 |
[06:40] | I hate him so much. | 我恨死他了 |
[06:44] | Tell your folks I’ll see them on Friday. | 跟你父母说 我们周五见 |
[06:56] | 惠特尼 你没跟外婆说我不去吗 我不去 我恨外婆 你赶紧给她打电话 在吗 你在哪里 | |
[07:06] | There you are. | 你终于来了 |
[07:09] | Well, what do we think? | 怎么样 |
[07:13] | Of what? | 什么怎么样 |
[07:15] | Very funny. | 真逗 |
[07:17] | Six minutes, Whitney. | 六分钟 惠特尼 |
[07:18] | – Isn’t your train at one? – 1:40. | -你的火车不是一点吗 -一点四十 |
[07:21] | I told Augusto where I was going. | 我告诉奥古斯托我要去哪里 |
[07:23] | Somehow he’d never heard of Bryn Mawr, | 可他从没听说过布林莫尔 |
[07:25] | but he’s foreign, so I forgave that. | 但毕竟他是外国人 所以我原谅他了 |
[07:28] | When I told him about my 50th reunion, | 我告诉他我的五十周年聚会时 |
[07:31] | Augusto understood completely. | 奥古斯托马上就明白了 |
[07:34] | I’m transformed. | 我真是摇身一变啊 |
[07:36] | Noah wants money. | 诺亚想要钱 |
[07:38] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[07:39] | Were you gonna ask how the hearing went, | 你想不想问问听证会的进展 |
[07:41] | or would you like to talk about your hairdo some more? | 还是要继续说你的发型 |
[07:43] | I was. Of course I was going to ask. | 我当然要问听证会的事了 |
[07:45] | I just assumed it went smoothly. | 我只是以为一切进展顺利而已 |
[07:47] | Well, it didn’t. | 不顺利 |
[07:48] | When we were in mediation, it was going smoothly. | 调解时 一切顺利 |
[07:50] | Now that we’re in fucking court, | 但等我们上了法庭 |
[07:51] | he’s going for half of everything. | 他就什么都想要一半了 |
[07:53] | Half the money, half the house, | 一半的钱 一半的房子 |
[07:56] | half the half-and-half. | 一半的半对半奶油 |
[07:57] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[07:59] | Well, our judge doesn’t think so. | 可我们的法官不这么认为 |
[08:02] | Apparently, we got the wrong one because… | 显然 我们找错了法官 因为 |
[08:06] | he doesn’t like rich people. | 他不喜欢有钱人 |
[08:07] | Well, clearly that’s not fair. | 这显然不公平 |
[08:09] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[08:10] | I’ll call Jon from the train. | 火车上我会给乔打电话 |
[08:12] | We’ll get a different judge, and even if we can’t, | 我们换个法官 即使换不了 |
[08:14] | I can’t imagine it’s really a problem. | 我觉得也不是什么大问题 |
[08:16] | The house is under the trust. | 房子是信托基金名下的 |
[08:18] | Actually, I think it is a problem. | 说实话 我觉得是问题 |
[08:21] | – Like, maybe a big problem. – Please. | -还可能是大问题 -别闹了 |
[08:23] | One thing your father’s good at is protecting his money. | 你爸爸唯一擅长的就是守着自己那点钱 |
[08:26] | Well, call him and tell him | 打电话跟他说 |
[08:27] | Gottlief wants to meet on Friday. | 哥特利夫想跟他周五见个面 |
[08:28] | He wants to sit down with– | 他想坐下… |
[08:29] | I won’t do that. I can’t. | 不行 我做不到 |
[08:31] | You can’t sit down with your lawyer | 你无法跟你的律师兼业务经理 |
[08:33] | and your business manager? | 一起坐下谈谈吗 |
[08:34] | I can’t ask your father to come on Friday. | 我无法让你父亲周五过来 |
[08:37] | Okay, fine, forget it. Go to your reunion. | 行 算了 去参加聚会吧 |
[08:39] | – I would if– – Show off your new crazy hair. | -如果… -去炫耀你的新发型吧 |
[08:41] | I don’t know where he is! | 我不知道他在哪里 |
[08:53] | What? | 什么 |
[08:56] | The last I heard, he was in Tulsa | 我最后一次听说他在塔尔萨 |
[08:59] | with his former student. | 跟他以前的一个学生一起 |
[09:03] | Ina. | 艾娜 |
[09:11] | He says he’s in love. | 他说自己爱上她了 |
[09:14] | God, take it easy. We’re coming. | 别催了 马上就来 |
[09:18] | Who has a Xanax for the Uber driver? | 能给优步司机吃点药让他别死命催吗 |
[09:20] | Whitney, you look very nice. | 惠特尼 你真漂亮 |
[09:22] | – Are we leaving? – Yes, we are. | -要走了吗 -是的 |
[09:23] | I thought you didn’t want to go. | 你不是不想去吗 |
[09:24] | I don’t. Grandma is paying me. | 是不想 但外祖母给我钱 |
[09:52] | All right. I’m coming. | 好了 马上来 |
[09:56] | Coming. | 来了 |
[10:02] | Hi. | 好啊 |
[10:04] | – Hi. – Hi. | -好啊 -你好 |
[10:05] | The kids home? They aren’t home, right? | 孩子们不在家吧 |
[10:07] | No. | 不在 |
[10:08] | Beautiful. | 太好了 |
[10:11] | You know, when I didn’t hear from you, | 知道吗 没听到你消息 |
[10:12] | I figured this morning was rough. | 我就猜今早一定不顺利 |
[10:15] | Was it a complete and total nightmare? | 彻头彻尾的噩梦吗 |
[10:17] | Um, yeah, not my favorite. | 是啊 挺让人郁闷的 |
[10:20] | How could it be? | 怎么高兴得起来 |
[10:21] | Here. | 给你 |
[10:23] | You know, no matter how much you both want out, | 不管你们两个有多想结束 |
[10:26] | there’s still a truckload of pain in it. | 过程还是会很痛苦 |
[10:29] | The day of our hearing, Val and I went to the place | 听证会那天 瓦尔和我去了 |
[10:33] | where we met, that bar, uh, Rudy’s on Ninth, | 初次见面的地方 就是九街上叫鲁迪斯的酒吧 |
[10:36] | and we just got absolutely shit-faced on tequila. | 用龙舌兰酒喝了个烂醉 |
[10:40] | – Like passing out– – Together? | -简直不省人事… -两人一起吗 |
[10:41] | Yeah, I know. Gotta be better ways. | 是啊 我知道 一定有更好的方式 |
[10:44] | Which is why I told my partners I was taking a long lunch. | 所以我跟合伙人说午餐可能会吃久一点 |
[10:48] | I cleared a full 90 minutes before I have to be back, | 在回去之前我有整整九十分钟时间 |
[10:50] | and we have an hour and ten minutes. | 所以我们有一小时又十分钟 |
[10:53] | So that should be… | 这样说来… |
[10:56] | plenty of time. | 时间很充裕了 |
[11:01] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好啊 -你好 |
[11:09] | Would you like to fuck and then open your present | 你想先来一炮再拆礼物 |
[11:10] | or open your present, then fuck? | 还是先拆礼物 再大干一场 |
[11:12] | – How about open the present? – Shit. | -不如先开礼物如何 -该死 |
[11:15] | No, I mean, that’s great. I’m kidding. It’s great. | 我开玩笑的 这也挺好 |
[11:17] | The present’s amazing. I think you’re gonna love it. | 礼物棒极了 我想你会喜欢的 |
[11:19] | – Okay. – So come. | -好吧 -过来 |
[11:21] | – Oh, look. – Yeah. Mm-hmm. | -瞧瞧 -我知道 |
[11:24] | It’s got, um, a unicorn. | 上面有一只独角兽 |
[11:26] | Yup. Always had a thing for unicorns. | 没错 我就是对独角兽情有独钟 |
[11:31] | What? Is that a turnoff? | 怎么 让你没兴致了 |
[11:33] | I found it in Katie’s room. It’s from some birthday. | 我在凯蒂房间里找到的 估计是生日时剩下的 |
[11:46] | Buenos Aires? | 布宜诺斯艾利斯吗 |
[11:48] | I went back and forth. | 我一直在犹豫 |
[11:49] | I thought maybe Morocco, Rio, | 我想摩洛哥 里约热内卢也不错 |
[11:51] | but, you know, we can change it, no problem. | 但我们可以随时改 没问题的 |
[11:53] | I-I-I– | 我… |
[11:55] | I don’t know, holiday season seemed to make sense. | 我感觉度假是个不错的主意 |
[11:57] | Yeah, I-it– I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[12:00] | Trial should be all done by then. | 那时庭审应该结束了 |
[12:01] | You’ll need a break. | 你需要放松一下 |
[12:02] | Right? Some R & R? | 不是吗 休养恢复 |
[12:05] | Uh, you don’t look happy. | 你看起来不怎么高兴 |
[12:07] | I am. I mean, this is amazing. | 我很高兴 这太棒了 |
[12:09] | It’s just, uh, I– it’s–it’s hard for me to– | 我只是没法提前… |
[12:14] | to think that far in advance, you know? | 考虑这么久以后的事 你明白吗 |
[12:15] | I have the store and the kids, | 我有生意和孩子们要照顾 |
[12:17] | and I don’t know what’s gonna happen with custody, so… | 也不知道监护权的最终判决 所以… |
[12:19] | It’s a week. It’s just a week. | 一周 就一周而已 |
[12:21] | They can stay with Noah. | 他们可以跟诺亚待一起 |
[12:24] | – In his hut? – No, not in his hut. | -住他的小木屋吗 -不 不是小木屋 |
[12:26] | In an apartment. I gave him 50 grand. | 住公寓 我给了他五万块 |
[12:29] | The guy can find a two-bedroom apartment and some bunk beds. | 他可以找个两卧的公寓 再弄几张双层床 |
[12:38] | You gave him 50 grand? | 你给了他五万块 |
[12:41] | Should I not have? | 我不该这么做吗 |
[12:43] | He said he was behind on his book, he needed some money. | 他说他写书的进度有点落后 他需要钱 |
[12:45] | I thought, “Okay, fine.” | 我想 “行吧” |
[12:48] | Right? Because the sooner he gets his life together, | 难道不是吗 他越早能自力更生 |
[12:50] | the better it is for you. | 对你就越好 |
[12:53] | For us. | 对我们也是 |
[12:57] | Helen, you know, I was thinking about us. | 知道吗海伦 我考虑的是我们 |
[13:01] | Uh, I mean, he happens to be my friend too. | 我是说 他也是我的朋友 |
[13:04] | Yeah, I can’t do this. | 好吧 我做不到 |
[13:11] | I’m sorry. I thought I could. | 抱歉 我以为我可以 |
[13:12] | It’s just– it’s t–it’s too fast, | 只是… 一切都太快了 |
[13:15] | and it’s too confusing, and it just– | 太让人困惑了 这一切… |
[13:19] | it just makes it feel not right. | 让我感觉不太合适 |
[13:32] | It’s the unicorns, isn’t it? | 是因为独角兽 对吗 |
[13:40] | Christ. I should have known. | 老天 我早该知道的 |
[13:44] | I did know. Back in college. | 我确实知道 大学时就知道了 |
[13:46] | The moment I saw you, I thought, | 一看到你 我就想 |
[13:47] | “That girl is too good for me. | “那女孩不是我高攀得起的 |
[13:49] | She’s too pretty. She’s too rich.” | 她那么漂亮 那么有钱” |
[13:51] | For Noah too, but then, you know, you married him. | 对诺亚来说也是 但结果 你嫁给了他 |
[13:56] | You fucking married him, | 你该死的嫁给了他 |
[13:59] | and I thought, “Okay, so… | 我就想 “好吧 这么看来… |
[14:03] | I was wrong.” | 我错了” |
[14:09] | Then you deigned to fuck me, and I couldn’t believe it. | 然后当你决定跟我上床的时候 我简直不敢相信 |
[14:12] | I mean, here’s this angel in my bed. | 在我床上躺着这样的天使 |
[14:17] | Who is also real and down-to-earth… | 却又如此真实 不造作 |
[14:19] | – All right, Max. Max– – …and funny. | -别说了 麦克斯… -还如此幽默风趣 |
[14:21] | Turns out I was right the first time. | 到头来 我最初的想法才是对的 |
[14:26] | No one’s good enough for you. | 没有人配得上你 |
[14:29] | No one can make you fucking happy. | 没人能让你开心 |
[14:36] | Noah left me, Max. | 是诺亚离开了我 麦克斯 |
[17:15] | How’s business? | 生意如何 |
[17:17] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[17:18] | I thought you had court today. | 我以为你今天要上庭 |
[17:20] | I did have court today. | 我确实去上庭了 |
[17:22] | Then I went home, | 然后我回了家 |
[17:25] | and then I figured that maybe I ought to come in here | 然后我想或许我该来这一趟 |
[17:27] | and try to help sell some stuff. | 帮忙卖点东西 |
[17:29] | You know, actually–maybe somebody will purchase something | 知道吗 说不定真有人会买 |
[17:33] | since we haven’t made a profit in over two years | 因为我们已经两年多没赚钱了 |
[17:35] | and my ex-husband is determined to steal all my money. | 而如今我的前夫还想偷走我所有财产 |
[17:38] | Uh-oh. That bad? | 这么糟糕吗 |
[17:45] | A customer. | 有顾客 |
[17:49] | Those things rock. | 那东西酷毙了 |
[17:51] | Can’t quite tell what it is. | 我都看不太出这是什么 |
[17:55] | Um, it’s for oil and vinegar. | 是装油和醋的 |
[17:59] | You put the vinegar– vinegar here, | 你把醋放… 这里 |
[18:02] | oil there, and then you, uh… | 油放那里 然后你… |
[18:05] | you tip it. | 这么一倒 |
[18:09] | See? | 看见了吗 |
[18:11] | Vinegar, oil. | 醋 油 |
[18:28] | It’s very nice. | 真不错 |
[18:31] | Well, it’s revolutionary. | 这是革命性的产品 |
[18:32] | It will change the way you eat salad. | 它会改变你吃沙拉的方式 |
[18:36] | We usually use bottled dressing, but thank you. | 我们通常用瓶装沙拉酱 但还是谢谢了 |
[18:38] | It’s very nice. | 这真不错 |
[18:39] | It’s made by Vietnamese sex workers. | 这是越南性工作者生产的 |
[18:42] | Ex-sex workers actually. | 应该说前性工作者 |
[18:44] | They live in Oslo now, blowing glass. | 如今他们住在奥斯洛 靠吹制玻璃为生 |
[18:46] | I don’t think she wants it, Helen. | 我觉得她不想买 海伦 |
[18:48] | They’ve had horrible lives. | 他们的生活糟透了 |
[18:51] | – Thank you. – Bye, Astrid. | -谢谢 -再见 艾斯翠徳 |
[18:52] | Heinous, horrible lives, not like yours! | 惨绝人寰 糟糕透顶的生活 不像你的 |
[18:55] | You aging, Botoxed, hipster bitch! | 你这年老色衰 没事整容瞎折腾的老婊子 |
[19:03] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[19:09] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:13] | I’m great. Why? | 我好极了 为什么这么问 |
[19:32] | Uh, just face front, hon. | 面朝前面 亲爱的 |
[19:43] | We’re friends, right, Dee Dee? | 我们是朋友 对吗 迪迪 |
[19:45] | Yeah, sure, we’re friends. | 没错 我们当然是朋友 |
[19:48] | Do you know I’m getting divorced? | 你知道我在办离婚吗 |
[19:50] | Did I tell you that last time? | 我上次是不是告诉过你 |
[19:51] | Yeah, you did mention it. It’s tough. | 没错 你是提过 很不好受吧 |
[19:53] | Horrendous. | 可怕至极 |
[19:55] | I had a court hearing today. | 我今天出庭 |
[19:57] | I wanted someone to come with me, | 想找个人陪我去 |
[19:59] | for, you know, support or just to make it | 去支持我 或者至少能让我 |
[20:01] | just a tiny bit less horrifying, | 觉得没那么恐怖 |
[20:04] | and everyone I called couldn’t make it. | 可我打电话的每个人都说没空 |
[20:07] | Oh, no, no. Just–head to the right. | 别动 头往右边转点 |
[20:09] | Sorry, yeah. | 抱歉 明白 |
[20:13] | It really is kind of fucked up, though, you know? | 这真的糟透了 你知道吗 |
[20:16] | You start to wonder who your friends really are. | 你开始思考你的朋友到底是什么样的人 |
[20:18] | Like, people just disappear. They… | 人们就这么消失 就这么… |
[20:24] | evaporate. | 人间蒸发 |
[20:26] | They do! | 真的 |
[20:27] | And they cancel plans. They don’t call. | 他们取消约会 也不打电话联络 |
[20:30] | Or this is what happens if they call– | 或者打来就会这样 |
[20:32] | they do call, and they ask 800 questions. | 打来的时候 就会不停地问问题 |
[20:34] | Like, “How much were you fighting? | 比如 “你们多久吵一次架 |
[20:37] | How much were you fucking? Did he stop going down on you?” | 多久上一次床 他再也不跟你口交了吗” |
[20:39] | It’s, like, insane. They’ve lost their minds. | 简直疯了 这帮人都疯了 |
[20:42] | It’s like they’re | 他们就像 |
[20:44] | paranoid that divorce | 偏执狂一般 觉得离婚 |
[20:48] | is contagious. | 是会传染的 |
[20:56] | Yeah, you really gotta hold still. | 亲爱的 你不能再动了 |
[20:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:00] | I ate one–I took one of those, uh, a lo–a lozenge? | 我吃了一个… 那种… 含片 |
[21:03] | Like, an edible. Edible? | 就是那种可食大麻 是这么叫吗 |
[21:17] | Now, did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[21:19] | Hear what? | 听到什么 |
[21:22] | I farted from my vagina. | 我从阴道放了个屁 |
[21:26] | I queefed. | 我阴吹了 |
[21:28] | Two times while I was sitting here. | 坐这放了两次 |
[21:30] | You know, I need to get some new foils. | 我得去再拿点锡纸 |
[21:32] | I’ll, uh– just sit tight. | 我… 先坐好行吗 |
[21:35] | I can do that. I can sit tight. | 没问题 我能坐好 |
[22:12] | Trevor? | 特雷弗 |
[22:14] | Stacey? | 史黛丝 |
[22:17] | No, it’s Thursday. Your dad’s picking you up. | 不 今天是周四 爸爸接你们 |
[22:20] | He’s taking you to the frog exhibit and then– | 他会带你们去看青蛙展 然后… |
[22:24] | No, it’s not Wednesday. It– | 不 今天不是周三… |
[22:30] | Shit! | 该死 |
[22:31] | All right. Stay there, honey. I’ll be right there. | 好吧 待那儿亲爱的 我马上就来 |
[22:33] | You just stay right there with Trevor. | 跟特雷弗一起待着 |
[22:35] | I’ll be there 20 minutes. All right? | 我二十分钟就到 好吗 |
[22:37] | Just hang tight. 20 minutes. | 在那等着 二十分钟 |
[22:39] | Shit. Shit. Shit. I gotta go. | 该死 该死 我得走了 |
[22:41] | – I’m going. Here. – No, no, no. | -我要走了 给你 -不行 |
[22:42] | You still have bleach in your hair. | 你头上还有漂白剂呢 |
[22:43] | Yeah, take that. Wait, here. Take more. | 拿着 等等 给 多拿点 |
[22:45] | My kids are at the Brooklyn Navy Yard. | 我孩子在布鲁克林海军码头呢 |
[22:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:54] | Stop laughing! | 别笑了 |
[23:02] | Shit. | 该死 |
[23:05] | Taxi! Taxi! | 出租车 出租车 |
[23:08] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[23:13] | Motherfucker. | 去你妈的 |
[23:29] | Jesus! Watch it! | 老天 看着点行吗 |
[23:51] | Hi, guys. I’m sorry. | 宝贝们 我很抱歉 |
[23:54] | Hi. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[23:56] | Please don’t be mad. Don’t be mad. | 别生气好吗 别生气 |
[23:58] | It’s almost four o’clock. | 都快四点了 |
[23:59] | I know. Mommy got confused. | 我知道 妈咪糊涂了 |
[24:01] | I thought their dad was picking them up. | 我以为今天是孩子们爸爸来接 |
[24:03] | He is picking them up tomorrow. Tomorrow. | 其实他是明天 明天 |
[24:05] | I thought today was tomorrow. | 我以为今天是明天 |
[24:09] | That is extremely cool. | 这简直太酷了 |
[24:11] | Is that the Freedom Tower? | 那是自由塔吗 |
[24:13] | No, it’s a rocket ship. | 不 是火箭 |
[24:16] | Rocket ship. I love it. | 火箭吗 真棒 |
[24:17] | – It’s kind of large, but– – What’s up with your hair? | -虽然有点大 但… -你头发怎么了 |
[24:22] | We tried to launch them at lunchtime, | 我们午饭的时候想发射的 |
[24:23] | – but mine was too big. – Oh, yeah? | -但我的太大了 -是吗 |
[24:26] | It only went, like, two inches, but, um– | 只飞起来了大概5厘米 但… |
[24:28] | I think Violet’s went, like, ten feet, though. | 维奥莱特的飞了差不多有3米 |
[24:29] | – Stace, can you do me a favor? – And Ezra’s– | -史黛丝 能帮妈妈个忙吗 -埃泽拉的… |
[24:31] | What? | 什么 |
[24:32] | Can you move the rocket down a little bit? | 能把火箭放低一点吗 |
[24:34] | ‘Cause it’s blocking the window. | 挡着后面窗户了 |
[24:36] | – I-I can’t reach. – No, I think you can, honey. | -我够不到 -你可以的 亲爱的 |
[24:38] | Just unbuckle really quick… | 把安全带先解开… |
[24:40] | …and then– What? What? | 然后… 怎么了 |
[24:44] | Jesus fucking Christ. | 真他妈该死 |
[24:46] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[24:47] | Are you handicapped, ma’am? | 你行动不便吗 女士 |
[24:50] | Am I handicapped? | 我行动不便 |
[24:51] | Disabled. | 就是残疾 |
[24:53] | Yeah, well, my wife uses a walker, | 是这样的 我妻子走路需要用助行架 |
[24:55] | and, uh, we’d like to park here if we can. | 如果可以的话 我们想停在这里 |
[24:59] | Oh, shit. I’m sorry. Okay, I’m leaving. | 该死 真抱歉 我马上就走 |
[25:01] | – Yeah, well, she just– – I’m leaving. | -是这样的 她… -我马上就走 |
[25:03] | – Mom, go! – She just had surgery in May. | -老妈 快开 -她五月才做了手术 |
[25:04] | We’re going. We are going! Right, I’m leaving! | 我们马上就走 好了 我马上就走 |
[25:06] | It’s all yours. All right? You got it. No problem. | 你们尽管停 好吗 |
[25:15] | Stacey? Okay, let me see. | 史黛丝 让我看看 |
[25:18] | Let me–let me see, honey. I want to take a look. | 让我看看 亲爱的 我看一下 |
[25:20] | Why didn’t you look behind you? | 你为什么不看看后面 |
[25:22] | – Come on, let Mommy see. – What the hell? | -来 让妈妈看看 -怎么搞的 |
[25:23] | – Did you not see me? – Okay. | -你没看见我吗 -还好 |
[25:25] | It’s a scratch. It’s a little bump. | 只是点小擦伤 起了个小包 |
[25:27] | It’s not too bad. That’s not too bad. | 不是很严重 没事的 |
[25:28] | Why’d you tell her to unbuckle? | 你为什么要她解开安全带 |
[25:29] | – She wasn’t buckled? – Look– | -她没系安全带吗 -听着… |
[25:30] | – Ma’am, the children all right? – Yes, they’re fine. | -女士 孩子们没事吧 -他们没事 |
[25:33] | They’re fine. It’s just a little– | 没事的 就是一点小… |
[25:34] | It’s a bump. A little bump. All right? | 就一个小包 对不对 |
[25:36] | Get back in the car. | 回车上去 |
[25:37] | Can I see your license please? | 我能看看你的驾照吗 |
[25:38] | Yeah, sure. You got it. | 当然 没问题 |
[25:46] | God. | 老天 |
[25:53] | Teensy bit messy… in here. | 包里面… 有点乱 |
[25:55] | Oh, look! Look, I found your missing pink headband. | 瞧 我找到了你的粉红色头带 |
[25:58] | That’s perfect for covering bumps. | 刚好可以拿来遮你头上的包 |
[26:01] | And then here… | 然后这里… |
[26:05] | for you is my wallet. | 给你 我的钱包 |
[26:08] | License. | 驾照 |
[26:08] | What was that in your bag, ma’am? | 你包里是什么 女士 |
[26:15] | Granola bar. | 燕麦棒 |
[26:16] | Can I please take a look? | 能让我看看吗 |
[26:18] | Now? I mean, there’s nothing in there. | 现在吗 里面什么都没有 |
[26:20] | – It’s just–just– – So then show him. | -只是… -那就给他看啊 |
[26:25] | Look, please don’t make me do this. | 求求你 别逼我这么做 |
[26:27] | Okay? My kids are here. | 行吗 我孩子都在这儿 |
[26:28] | They’re, like, right here, | 他们就在这里 |
[26:29] | and they’re already really mad at– | 已经为了之前的事气得不行… |
[26:30] | Hand me the purse please. | 请把手袋给我 |
[26:33] | Just– – Give it to him, Mom. | 你就给他啊 妈妈 |
[26:34] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[26:36] | Trevor! What are you doing? | 特雷弗 你干什么 |
[26:37] | – Trevor, that is mine! – Ma’am, could you– | -特雷弗 这是我的东西 -女士 请你… |
[26:40] | Oh, oh, okay. That’s assaulting an officer. | 够了 这是袭警 |
[26:42] | – I did not assault him. – Come on. | -我没有袭击他 -过来 |
[26:43] | I didn’t assault him. Wait a minute. Wait. | 我没有袭击他 等等 |
[26:45] | What are you doing? I need to call my husband. | 你干什么 我要给我丈夫打电话 |
[26:46] | – Mom! Mom! – Hands behind your back please. | -妈妈 -请把双手放在身后 |
[26:47] | Wait, I have to call my husband. | 等等 我要给我丈夫打电话 |
[26:48] | – I want both hands behind you. – All right! | -给我把双手放在身后 -好好好 |
[26:50] | I’m gonna call Da– All right! Okay! All right! | 我马上给爸爸打电话 好好好 我知道了 |
[26:52] | Both of my hands behind me. | 双手放在身后 |
[26:53] | But I need to call my husband. | 但我得给我丈夫打电话 |
[26:55] | I need to call my fucking husband! | 我得打给我该死的丈夫 |
[27:20] | – Daddy! – Dad! | -爸爸 -爸爸 |
[27:23] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[27:30] | Where is your– | 你们妈妈… |
[27:33] | What’s going on here? What happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[27:35] | She wasn’t wearing a seat belt? | 她居然没系安全带 |
[27:37] | What is that? | 你搞什么 |
[27:40] | What the fuck is going on, Helen? | 你到底怎么回事 海伦 |
[27:42] | Have you lost your fucking mind? | 你该死的脑子短路了吗 |
[27:44] | Helen! | 海伦 |
[27:47] | Why are you doing this to us? | 你为什么要这样对我们 |
[28:05] | So I told him no chance, dickass. | 所以我跟他说没门 混蛋 |
[28:08] | You think you can fuck that little twit | 你以为跟那贱人上床 |
[28:09] | and expect to see your baby? | 还能见你的孩子 |
[28:11] | You better fucking think again. | 你最好他妈的给我想清楚 |
[28:12] | – Damn straight. – Shit. | -太对了 -去他妈的 |
[28:14] | So, all right, so he called me two weeks later, | 接着 两周后他打电话给我 |
[28:17] | being all nice and shit, being super sweet. | 态度特好 特温柔 |
[28:20] | Bitch was in a holding cell | 原来那贱人被拘留了 |
[28:22] | and asked me for motherfucking bail money. | 来找我要他妈的保释金 |
[28:24] | I’m like, what the fuck, man? | 我就想 你开玩笑吗 |
[28:24] | I don’t even have a fucking penny in my goddamn bank. | 我银行里他妈的一分钱没有 |
[28:27] | And I’m like, bitch– bitch, uh-uh, no. | 我说 贱人 想都别想 |
[28:29] | It’s not fucking racist when your fucking Honda | 这当然不是种族歧视 我他妈自己的雅阁车 |
[28:32] | has two taillights out and it fucking… | 两个头灯都坏了而且还… |
[28:52] | My client has always been an exemplary father, | 我的当事人一直是个称职的父亲 |
[28:55] | unusually close to his children. | 与他的孩子们异常亲近 |
[28:57] | He understands that his living situation | 他明白过去两个月来 |
[28:59] | over the past two months has been difficult on the family. | 自己的居住环境确实给家庭造成了不便 |
[29:02] | It’s been difficult for him too. | 对他自己也是 |
[29:03] | He’s taking steps to correct it. | 他正在努力改善 |
[29:05] | In fact, he’s taken a loan | 事实上 他已经借了一笔贷款 |
[29:06] | and is going to look at apartments later today. | 并且准备今天晚些时候就去找公寓 |
[29:08] | Two or three bedrooms in Brooklyn | 位于布鲁克林的两卧或三卧公寓 |
[29:10] | and should have a signed lease by August 1st at the latest. | 应该最迟在八月一号之前就能签下租约 |
[29:13] | – A question. – Yes, Your Honor? | -一个问题 -请说 大人 |
[29:14] | Does Mr. Solloway plan to live alone | 索洛维先生准备独自 |
[29:17] | in this two- or three-bedroom? | 住在这间两卧或三卧的公寓吗 |
[29:18] | – Yes, he does. – That’s not what we– | -是的 -这不是我们… |
[29:20] | – Because according to… – Not now, Noah. | -因为根据… -别闹 诺亚 |
[29:24] | I told you what the plan is. Why shouldn’t we just follow– | 我把计划都告诉你了 为什么不照着… |
[29:26] | If Mr. Solloway has a comment, | 如果索洛维先生有话说 |
[29:28] | perhaps he’d like to share it with the court? | 或许他可以跟大家分享一下 |
[29:30] | There is no comment, Your Honor. | 他没什么要说的 大人 |
[29:31] | Just tell him I want– I’ll be living with her | 就告诉他我想… 我要跟她住 |
[29:33] | at least part of the time. | 至少一部分时间是的 |
[29:34] | I’m sorry, did I just hear what I just heard? | 抱歉 我刚才听到的是真的吗 |
[29:36] | – Might as well just be honest. – Mr. Solloway… | -干脆说实话好了 -索洛维先生 |
[29:39] | I don’t want to be legally bound. | 我不想被法律束缚 |
[29:39] | I’m going to ask you one more time, directly. | 我再直接地问你一次 |
[29:43] | Will you be living by yourself | 你准备独自一人 |
[29:45] | in this new two- or three-bedroom? | 住这间两卧或三卧公寓吗 |
[29:50] | Uh, well, I’ll be– I’m hoping to be sharing it | 我会… 我希望至少有一半的时间 |
[29:52] | with my kids at least half of the time. | 能跟我的孩子们一起住 |
[29:56] | The plan was for Ms. Bailey to be there with me | 我的计划是他们不在时 贝利女士 |
[30:00] | whenever they’re not and for her to leave when they come. | 会在那里陪我 孩子们来时她就离开 |
[30:03] | At least at first. I’d never force her on my kids. | 至少一开始是这样 我不会强求她跟我的孩子们相处 |
[30:06] | We’d take everything slowly, | 我们准备一切慢慢来 |
[30:08] | see how they feel, what they need– | 看看他们的反应 他们的需求 |
[30:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:11] | From everything I’ve heard this morning, | 从今早目前我听到的来看 |
[30:13] | your kids’ needs, Mr. Solloway, | 孩子们的需要 索洛维先生 |
[30:15] | haven’t been in the forefront of your mind | 似乎并不是你最关切的问题 |
[30:17] | for at least the past year. | 至少就去年来说 |
[30:19] | I suggest that change now, | 我建议你从现在开始改变 |
[30:21] | especially if you’d like to see them | 尤其是如果你不希望 |
[30:23] | more than every other week. | 只能两周见他们一次 |
[30:25] | Have a seat, please. | 请坐下 |
[30:29] | I’m going to issue a court order | 我会颁布一条谕令 |
[30:31] | preventing Ms. Bailey from any contact | 禁止贝利女士跟四名孩子 |
[30:36] | with the four children until this order is lifted, | 有任何接触 直到庭谕解除 |
[30:39] | and I’m also going to set a court date | 同时我宣布 本案八周后 |
[30:42] | for eight weeks from now. | 再做审理 |
[30:45] | However… | 但是 |
[30:48] | I’m going to give you both a piece of advice. | 我想给你们俩一条建议 |
[30:51] | Take a stroll through Prospect Park. | 去展望公园走走 |
[30:54] | Walk the entire Hudson River, search your hearts, | 沿着哈德逊河走到尽头 探索你们的内心 |
[30:59] | and see if you can’t come up with a reasonable, | 看看你们是不是真的不能在法庭以外 |
[31:03] | grown-up agreement outside of this courtroom. | 达成一个合理的 成熟的协议 |
[31:07] | Because I’ll tell you both, | 因为我告诉你们 |
[31:08] | there is nothing worse for children | 对孩子们来说 没什么比监护权诉讼 |
[31:11] | than litigating custody. | 更糟糕的事了 |
[31:17] | Our date will be Tuesday the 18th. | 下次开庭日期是十八号周二 |
[31:22] | I hope not to see you then. | 我希望到时不会见到你们 |
[31:53] | – Hey, thank you. – Can I get you anything else? | -谢谢 -还需要点什么吗 |
[31:56] | – No, this is great. Thanks. – Enjoy. | -不用了 这很棒 谢谢 -慢用 |
[31:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:00] | Hey, good timing. | 时间刚刚好 |
[32:04] | I just got you a turkey burger. | 我刚给你点了火鸡汉堡 |
[32:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:07] | This place is nice. | 这地方不错 |
[32:08] | Isn’t it? It just opened. | 是吧 刚开的 |
[32:10] | And there’s a new market on the corner. | 街角还有一个新的超市 |
[32:12] | Rita made sure to point that out. | 丽塔叫我一定要告诉你 |
[32:15] | Rita is… | 丽塔是 |
[32:16] | Our realtor. Rita. | 我们的房屋中介 丽塔 |
[32:19] | I think I found us an apartment. | 我想我找到了一间适合我们的公寓 |
[32:22] | She showed me five places, I hated four of them, | 她带我去了五个地方 四个我都不喜欢 |
[32:25] | but this one, which is on Bedford and Carroll, | 但这间在贝德福德和卡洛尔街交界 |
[32:27] | it’s like a two-minute walk from here. | 离这走路就两分钟 |
[32:29] | It’s a bit small maybe, but it’s– | 可能有点小 但… |
[32:31] | it’s light, and it’s open. | 很明亮 视野还很开阔 |
[32:33] | You can see the pictures on Zillow. Look here. | 你能在租房网上看到图片 看 |
[32:35] | That’s the master, see how bright it is? | 这是主卧 看光线多好 |
[32:38] | That’s the hall. | 这是门厅 |
[32:40] | The second bathroom. | 还有两间浴室 |
[32:43] | The bike rack. | 自行车架 |
[32:45] | Rita said we can go at four if we wanna see it– | 丽塔说如果我们想看可以四点过去… |
[32:47] | Alison, I– | 艾莉森 我… |
[32:51] | Ah, I’m sorry. I’m just excited. | 抱歉 我太兴奋了 |
[32:55] | You okay? How was court this morning? | 怎么样 上庭顺利吗 |
[32:57] | Court was– | 上庭… |
[32:59] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[33:04] | This sucks. This really sucks. | 这简直糟透了 |
[33:05] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[33:09] | What for? | 为什么要道歉 |
[33:13] | I-I don’t think we can live together. | 我们可能没法住在一起 |
[33:18] | Just for now. For right now. | 暂时的 这只是暂时的 |
[33:22] | Whitney went back to Helen, and– | 惠特尼回到了海伦身边 而且… |
[33:27] | I guess she went for it. | 我想她说出了一切 |
[33:30] | I’m a liar. I screamed at her. | 我是个骗子 我吼了她 |
[33:32] | Made her leave. | 逼她离开 |
[33:34] | Why am I not surprised? | 为什么我一点都不惊讶 |
[33:37] | Their lawyer’s claiming she was traumatized, | 他们的律师坚称她精神受到了伤害 |
[33:39] | so the judge issued an order saying that | 所以法官颁布了谕令 |
[33:42] | you can’t be near the kids. | 你不能接近孩子们 |
[33:45] | He issued an order? | 他颁布了谕令 |
[33:47] | – Can he do that? – Yeah… | -他有权那么做吗 -是啊 |
[33:50] | It seems. | 看起来是的 |
[33:52] | Folks doing okay here? | 二位用餐还愉快吗 |
[33:53] | We’re fine. Thanks. | 挺好的 谢谢 |
[33:54] | – Do you want coffee? – No, we’re good. Thanks. | -需要咖啡吗 -不用了 谢谢 |
[34:04] | What am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[34:06] | Stay in Cold Spring forever? | 永远待在冷泉吗 |
[34:07] | No, not forever. It’s just… | 不 不是永远 只要… |
[34:10] | until the trial’s over, till this order goes away. | 等庭审结束 谕令解除了就好 |
[34:14] | I can see you every… | 我可以隔段时间就去见你… |
[34:16] | It’s temporary, Al. | 这只是暂时的 艾莉 |
[34:17] | It’s just months, and then we have our whole lives together. | 就几个月 然后我们就能一辈子在一起了 |
[34:21] | And you going back and forth made no real sense anyway. | 再说让你这么来回跑也没意义 |
[34:23] | You’re working there. Yvonne needs you. | 你在那有工作 伊冯娜需要你 |
[34:24] | I need you. | 我也需要你 |
[34:28] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[34:30] | Don’t you get that? | 你不明白吗 |
[34:33] | I don’t want to be alone. | 我不想孤独一人 |
[34:37] | I’m sorry, Noah, it’s just– | 抱歉 诺亚 只是… |
[34:38] | you say it’s only months, and it may just be months, | 你说只有几个月 或许是这样 |
[34:40] | but how long have we waited for this? | 但我们为此等了多久了 |
[34:43] | All that hiding and time spent apart | 一直这么躲躲藏藏 两地分居 |
[34:45] | and now we get to be together. Really together. | 如今我们终于可以在一起 真正的在一起 |
[34:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:48] | And also, I love this apartment. | 还有 我喜欢这间公寓 |
[34:50] | – I can see us there. – So can I. | -我能想象到我们住在这里的样子 -我也是 |
[34:52] | So then, maybe we give Helen what she wants. | 既然这样 或许我们就满足海伦的要求 |
[34:57] | What? | 什么 |
[35:00] | Maybe the kids can come on weekends. | 或许孩子们可以周末过来 |
[35:05] | You want me to see the kids on weekends? | 你想让我只能在周末见孩子 |
[35:08] | Or more than that. I don’t know. | 或者不止这样 我也不知道 |
[35:09] | Kinda sounds like you do know. | 听起来你很清楚 |
[35:10] | I don’t know. I’m just saying that– | 我不知道 我只是说… |
[35:13] | Can you not get that ple– | 你能别接吗 |
[35:14] | Hello? | 你好 |
[35:17] | I can’t, Helen. I’m in Crown Heights. I– | 不行 海伦 我在皇冠高地 我.. |
[35:21] | Why? What happened? | 怎么了 发生什么事 |
[35:35] | Hey, Stacey, Trev. | 史黛丝 特雷弗 |
[35:37] | – Dad! – Daddy! | -爸爸 -爸爸 |
[35:41] | You all right? What happened? | 你们还好吗 怎么了 |
[35:44] | – Mom crashed the car. – I hit my head. | -妈妈撞车了 -我撞到头了 |
[35:46] | Let me see. Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[35:49] | Sorry, sweetie. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[35:50] | I’m being careful. | 我已经很小心了 |
[35:51] | Mom told her to move the rocket ship. | 妈妈让她把火箭移开 |
[35:52] | She told her to take off her seat belt. | 她叫史黛丝把安全带解开 |
[35:54] | – What rocket ship? – Do I need stitches? | -什么火箭 -我要缝针吗 |
[35:56] | – I don’t want stitches. – No, you’re fine. | -我不想缝针 -不用的 你没事 |
[35:58] | Where is Mom? Where is she? | 妈妈呢 她在哪 |
[36:00] | – Hey! These are expensive. – Oh, Jesus. | -这些很贵的 -老天 |
[36:04] | Uh…hey, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[36:05] | Uh, you, can you just stay with my kids for a second? | 你能帮我照看一下孩子们吗 |
[36:07] | Take them over to that snack place. | 带他们去那边的小吃店 |
[36:09] | Get them a soda or an ice cream or something. | 给他们买点汽水雪糕什么的 |
[36:10] | I’ll be right back, okay? | 我马上就回来 好吗 |
[36:12] | – No, Daddy, stay. – Come on. | -不 爸爸别走 -来吧 |
[36:14] | I’ll be back. | 我马上就回来 |
[36:15] | Helen, what’s going on? | 海伦 怎么回事 |
[36:17] | – This is insanity. – Noah, I crashed the car. | -你疯了吗 -诺亚 我撞车了 |
[36:20] | – Are you the husband? – Ex-husband. | -你是她丈夫吗 -前夫 |
[36:22] | Ex. He had an affair. | 是前夫 他出轨了 |
[36:24] | Why are you laughing? Stacey is hurt! | 你还笑 史黛丝受伤了 |
[36:27] | We found an eighth of marijuana | 我们在她包里找到了 |
[36:28] | in her purse and a vaporizer. | 3.5克大麻和电子烟 |
[36:31] | You’re fucking stoned? With the kids in the car? | 你居然嗑嗨了 孩子们都在车上呢 |
[36:32] | The kids are always in my car. | 孩子们永远都在我车上 |
[36:34] | When are they not in my car? | 他们什么时候不在了 |
[36:36] | – Did you see Stacey’s head? – Sir– | -你看到史黛丝的头了吗 -先生 |
[36:38] | Better not tell Judge Polk. | 最好别告诉波尔克法官哦 |
[36:40] | We’re getting a divorce. | 我们正在办离婚 |
[36:41] | The EMTs bandaged your daughter’s head. | 急救员已经包扎了你女儿头上的伤 |
[36:43] | Polk. Judge Polk. We’re getting a divorce. | 波尔克 波尔克法官 我们正在办离婚 |
[36:45] | Polk. | 波尔克 |
[36:48] | Helen, stop fucking laughing. Just cut it out! | 海伦 该死的别笑了 停下 |
[36:50] | Polk. That’s his name. | 波尔克 这是他的名字 |
[36:51] | Cut it the fuck out. | 他妈的给我停下 |
[36:52] | Why should I? | 凭什么 |
[36:56] | Why do you get to fuck up and I don’t? | 凭什么你能搞砸而我不能 |
[37:18] | Do we have to go to camp tomorrow? | 我们明天还得去夏令营吗 |
[37:20] | Probably not. | 应该不用了 |
[37:21] | – Can we watch a movie? – Sure. | -我们能看电影吗 -当然 |
[37:23] | Can we watch two movies? | 我们能看两部电影吗 |
[37:25] | Sure. | 当然 |
[37:30] | – “Mrs. Doubtfire”! – Forget it. | -我要看《窈窕奶爸》 -得了吧 |
[37:33] | You’ve seen it like 80 times. | 你都看了有不下八十次了吧 |
[37:35] | So? I hit my head. | 那又怎样 我撞到头了 |
[37:37] | Let her choose. | 让她选吧 |
[38:08] | So is she, like, in jail? | 她进监狱了吗 |
[38:11] | No, no, she just went down to the station. | 不 她只是去了警察局 |
[38:14] | She’ll be back by the morning. | 明早之前就会回来了 |
[38:15] | So then, you’re staying here with us? | 那你在这陪我们吗 |
[38:23] | No. Get your toothbrush and some clothes. | 不 拿上牙刷 拣些衣服 |
[38:25] | Let’s all get out of here. | 我们离开这里 |
[38:27] | – What? – Trevor! Stacey! | -什么 -特雷弗 史黛丝 |
[38:29] | No more movie! Come pack some stuff! | 不看电影了 来收拾行李 |
[38:32] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[38:50] | So here we are, top of the first. | 目前战况 一垒有人 |
[38:52] | Two on, one out. Jose Pirela at the plate. | 两人上垒 一人出局 荷塞·派雷拉击球 |
[38:56] | Swanson from the stretch and delivers. | 投手斯旺森投出了球 |
[38:59] | It’s a slider. Low and outside. | 是个曲球 打低出界了 |
[39:00] | Ball one to Pirela. | 派雷拉第一个坏球 |
[39:02] | I thought Pirela was injured. | 派雷拉不是受伤了吗 |
[39:19] | They’re here! | 他们来了 |
[39:21] | – Hi, Stacey! – Hey, kids! | -你好啊 史黛丝 -孩子们 |
[39:25] | – Wow, that looks like it hurt. – Come on. | -看起来就好疼 -下车吧 |
[39:27] | – Did you get stitches? – Okay, okay. | -你缝针了吗 -行了 行了 |
[39:28] | – Let me hug the patient. – Wait a minute. | -让我来抱抱病人 -等等 |
[39:30] | No, it’s me! It’s me. | 不 是我 是我 |
[39:32] | Oh, you’re the patient. | 原来受伤的是你啊 |
[39:34] | – How you doing, princess? – Good. | -你怎么样 小公主 -还好 |
[39:36] | Did you know we got a trampoline? | 你知道我们买了个蹦床吗 |
[39:38] | – Yeah, we just got it. – Come and see! | -没错 刚买的 -快来看看 |
[39:40] | Okay, go check it out. | 去吧 去看看 |
[39:42] | Careful, though. No more injuries! | 小心点 别再受伤了 |
[39:45] | Hey, thanks for having us. | 谢谢你招待我们 |
[39:48] | Full service. | 全套服务 |
[39:49] | We’ll feed you. I’ll fix your taillight. | 喂饱你们 再修好你的尾灯 |
[39:52] | I should warn you, though, your pop’s here. | 不过得先警告你 你老爸在这 |
[39:56] | What? Why didn’t Nina tell me? | 什么 尼娜怎么没告诉我 |
[39:59] | She didn’t think you’d come. | 她没想到你会来 |
[40:30] | Six, seven, eight. | 六 七 八 |
[40:33] | Oh, that was a flip! | 真厉害 还翻了个跟头 |
[40:35] | I don’t know, I still like this kid. | 不管怎么说 我还是喜欢这小子 |
[40:37] | Starters who throw in the upper 90s don’t grow on trees. | 能投出近一百球速的先发投手可不多见 |
[40:39] | Hitters handle velocity these days. | 如今的击球手不怕快球 |
[40:42] | No, I know, | 我知道 |
[40:43] | but he put Hardy away with his splitter last inning. | 但他在最后一局用快速指叉球搞定了哈迪 |
[40:45] | He’s got incredible control. | 他的控制能力极强 |
[40:46] | Who’s this? Eovaldi? Kid from the Dolphins? | 这是谁 伊欧瓦蒂 海豚队那小子吗 |
[40:49] | The Dolphins? | 海豚队 |
[40:50] | I mean, uh, the Marlins. | 不对 我是说马林鱼队 |
[40:53] | Marlins. | 马林鱼队 |
[40:54] | How’s he doing? | 他打得怎么样 |
[41:00] | I gotta go to the bathroom. | 我去厕所 |
[41:02] | Bring more nuts. | 带点坚果回来 |
[41:17] | The Dolphins play football. | 海豚队是打橄榄球的 |
[41:19] | Yeah, I know that. | 我知道 |
[41:22] | He makes me nervous these days. | 最近他让我很紧张 |
[41:42] | I didn’t know you were gonna be here. | 我不知道你会在这 |
[41:46] | Do you come up a lot? | 你经常过来吗 |
[41:48] | Every two, three months. | 两三个月来一次吧 |
[41:51] | Less in winter. | 冬天来得少 |
[41:53] | Oh, that makes sense. | 明白 我懂 |
[42:05] | Oh, this is nice. | 这画不错 |
[42:11] | Still got your rowboat. | 你的划艇还在 |
[42:13] | Helen and I had it in our bedroom. | 放在海伦和我的卧室里 |
[42:16] | One of the few things I took when I left, actually. | 事实上 是我带走的为数不多的东西 |
[42:30] | I don’t know if Nina told you– | 我不知道尼娜有没有告诉你 |
[42:33] | How old are you now? 47? | 你多大了 47岁吗 |
[42:37] | 46. | 46岁 |
[42:41] | My 50th birthday. | 我的五十岁生日 |
[42:44] | Your mom. Things were bad already. | 你母亲情况已经很不好了 |
[42:47] | She had the braces, the wheelchair. | 带着支架 靠轮椅代步 |
[42:51] | She wanted to give me a present. | 她想送我一件礼物 |
[42:53] | She called me into the kitchen. | 她把我叫进厨房 |
[42:57] | She’d met this girl at the library. | 说她在图书馆遇见了一个女孩 |
[43:00] | “Blonde,” She said, “Young, a liberal.” | “金发 年轻 还是个自由党” |
[43:04] | She said she wanted me to meet her– | 她说想让我见见他 |
[43:06] | Okay, Dad, I don’t need to know. | 行了 爸 我不想知道 |
[43:08] | I told her no. | 我拒绝了她 |
[43:16] | I told her no because I loved her. | 我拒绝是因为我爱她 |
[43:18] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[43:25] | Martin, we’re back! | 马丁 比赛开始了 |
[43:27] | Cashews. | 拿点腰果 |
[43:39] | You’re blocking the screen. | 你挡着屏幕了 |
[43:59] | There’s whiskey if you want it. | 我有威士忌 如果你需要的话 |
[44:01] | – Yeah? – Mm. Up there. | -是吗 -在上面 |
[44:11] | Remember the first time Helen came here | 记得海伦第一次来这 |
[44:13] | and I gave her wine and she didn’t touch it? | 我给她红酒 她却一点没碰吗 |
[44:16] | She literally made a face. | 她当时居然做了个鬼脸 |
[44:20] | I doubt she made a face. | 我很怀疑她会做鬼脸 |
[44:21] | She did. Mm-hmm. | 她做了 真的 |
[44:23] | She did. | 她做了 |
[44:27] | So what’d they do, a breath test? | 他们做了什么 吐气测试吗 |
[44:31] | Yup. | 没错 |
[44:34] | And they found pot in her purse. | 还在她包里找到了大麻 |
[44:39] | What? | 什么 |
[44:42] | She was drunk and stoned? | 她喝了酒还吸大麻 |
[44:45] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[44:51] | Truth is, it’s probably the best thing that could’ve happened. | 说实话 这对我来说再好不过了 |
[44:54] | This morning I didn’t have a leg to stand on in court. | 今早在法庭我根本毫无立足之地 |
[44:57] | Now… | 现在 |
[44:59] | DWI plus the weed? | 醉酒驾驶加吸食大麻 |
[45:03] | I wanted to go for full custody, | 如果我想要完全监护权 |
[45:04] | I bet you I’d have a chance. | 我敢打赌说不定都有机会 |
[45:10] | F-full custody? | 完全监护权 |
[45:13] | The four kids? | 四个孩子吗 |
[45:15] | Yes. | 没错 |
[45:17] | With you? | 跟你一起生活 |
[45:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[45:23] | Wait a minute. Well, don’t shake your head. | 等等 先别急着摇头 |
[45:25] | I mean, wh– why the hell not? | 为什么不行 |
[45:27] | Why not? Noz, um, Stacey’s seven. | 为什么 诺亚 史黛丝才七岁 |
[45:31] | I know she’s seven. | 我知道她七岁 |
[45:31] | Trevor’s ten. They’re still tiny. | 特雷弗十岁 他们都还是小孩子 |
[45:33] | Yeah, that’s right, and they were left alone | 没错 被丢在夏令营 |
[45:34] | at camp for over an hour and then slammed into a station wagon. | 干等了一个多小时 然后还跟人撞了车 |
[45:37] | What, I couldn’t do better than that? | 怎么 我还能比这差吗 |
[45:39] | – Nobody’s saying that. – But they are. | -没人这么说 -但他们会 |
[45:40] | No, they are. Believe me. | 真的 他们就这么说 |
[45:42] | You should’ve seen her this morning staring at me. | 你真该看看她今早瞪着我的样子 |
[45:44] | Fucking smug. | 简直得瑟的不行 |
[45:45] | Bruce’s dickhead lawyer | 布鲁斯的混蛋律师 |
[45:47] | trying to make me out like some demon, | 想把我说得跟魔鬼一样 |
[45:48] | some negligent asshole | 说我不负责任 |
[45:49] | who doesn’t give a shit about his kids. | 对孩子毫不关心 |
[45:50] | Well, guess what, guys. | 猜猜怎么着 各位 |
[45:51] | Surprise, I do care a lot. | 我很关心 惊讶吧 |
[45:54] | So then act like it! | 那就拿点样子出来 |
[45:56] | You’re going to take these kids away from their mother | 如今这情况 你还要让孩子们 |
[45:58] | on top of everything? | 跟母亲分离吗 |
[46:00] | On top of–what? | 什么情况 |
[46:02] | Look, Helen may be a snob, | 听着 海伦或许有点傲慢 |
[46:04] | and she screwed up– for once. | 她确实弄砸了 就这么一次 |
[46:06] | – What? You’re defending her? – No! | -什么 你在帮她说话吗 -不 |
[46:08] | You’re saying I should just leave this? | 你是说我不该拿这事做文章 |
[46:09] | – I should just let her have her way? – No. | -就这么对她欲予欲求 -不 |
[46:11] | – Again? – No! | -一次又一次吗 -不 |
[46:12] | I’ve been doing that, Nina. | 我一直在这么做 尼娜 |
[46:13] | For fucking 20 years I’ve been doing that. | 20年来 我一直都在这么做 |
[46:15] | Yes, and then you left. | 是的 然后你离开了 |
[46:18] | Look, Noah, I’m sorry, but I love those kids, | 听着诺亚 抱歉 但我爱这些孩子 |
[46:21] | and they have just been through a nightmare. | 他们刚经历了一场噩梦 |
[46:23] | Their parents split out of nowhere. | 他们的父母莫名其妙突然要离婚 |
[46:24] | Now their dad is living with his girlfriend– | 如今他们的父亲跟女友住在一起 |
[46:26] | I’m not living with my girlfriend. | 我没跟女友一起住 |
[46:27] | I thought you were living with her. | 我以为你们住在一起 |
[46:29] | No, I want to, and I fucking should be able to, | 我是想 我也应该能这么做 |
[46:32] | but I just told her that’s not gonna happen. | 但我却刚告诉她不可能 |
[46:34] | That’s not happening because of my kids! | 就因为我的孩子们 |
[46:36] | Great! Good for you! | 这挺好 对你来说是好事 |
[46:37] | Except it’s not good for me because I love her. | 一点都不好 因为我爱她 |
[46:39] | – Oh, Christ. – I’m in love with her, Nina! | -老天 -我爱她 尼娜 |
[46:41] | And I’m in love with Brad Pitt, | 我还爱布拉德·彼得呢 |
[46:42] | but I don’t get to fucking live with him! | 但我也没能跟他住一起 |
[46:55] | Noah, I’m sorry, but… | 诺亚 抱歉 但… |
[46:59] | look me in the eyes. | 看着我 |
[47:01] | Tell me, you really want these kids with you full-time? | 告诉我 你真的想孩子们一直跟你在一起吗 |
[47:09] | Are you saying I don’t? | 你是说我不想吗 |
[47:15] | All right, well… | 好吧 既然这样 |
[47:21] | We’re gonna leave. | 我们走了 |
[47:22] | – What? Please, don’t be ridi– – Dad’s here. It’s fine. | -什么 别闹… -没关系 反正爸爸在这 |
[47:24] | There’s no room for us anyway. | 也没我们住的地方 |
[47:25] | There is room. Would you wait a– | 有的 你能等等… |
[47:28] | God damn it! Fucking brat! | 该死 去你妈的臭小子 |
[47:33] | Yeah, fuck you, Nina. | 去你的 尼娜 |
[47:35] | This is why we never visit. | 这就是为什么我们从来不来这 |
[47:41] | Get up, Martin. We’re going. | 起来 马丁 我们要走了 |
[47:42] | – I’m not going. – Yes, we are. Come on. | -我不走 -走了 快点 |
[47:44] | – There are two innings left. – Get up now! | -还剩两局 -立刻给我起来 |
[47:46] | You’re such an asshole. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[47:49] | Let’s go. | 走了 |
[47:50] | Fucking dick. | 真他妈混帐 |
[47:53] | You tell Helen I’m sorry. | 告诉海伦我很抱歉 |
[48:02] | That’s it, Trevor. We’re leaving. | 好了 特雷弗 我们要走了 |
[48:04] | You’re leaving? I just started the grill. | 你们要走吗 我才刚生好碳 |
[48:06] | Get your bag. Get your bag, please. | 拿你的包 去拿你的包好吗 |
[48:08] | Trevor, off. Let’s go. | 特雷弗 下来 我们走 |
[48:10] | We’re going. Come on. | 我们要走了 快点 |
[48:12] | Stop jumping. Come on! | 别跳了 快下来 |
[48:14] | Trevor, get off! Get off the trampoline! | 特雷弗 下来 从蹦床上下来 |
[48:19] | Get off the trampoline now! | 立刻给我从蹦床上下来 |
[48:22] | Come here! | 过来 |
[48:25] | Hey, Dad, wait, wait, wait a minute! | 爸爸 等等 等等 |
[48:26] | Stop! What’s wrong with you? | 住手 你是怎么了 |
[48:28] | No, Dad! What are you doing? | 不 爸爸 你干什么 |
[48:40] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[48:43] | I haven’t decided yet. | 我还没决定好 |
[48:45] | I want to call Mom. | 我想打电话给妈妈 |
[48:47] | – We can’t call Mom right now, Stace. Sorry. – Why can’t we? | -不能打给妈妈 抱歉史黛丝 -为什么不行 |
[48:49] | Because she’s in jail, idiot. | 因为她在监狱里 笨蛋 |
[48:50] | – Trevor! – Mom’s in jail? | -特雷弗 -妈妈进监狱了 |
[48:51] | – Yes, she is. – No, she’s not in jail. | -没错 -不 她没进监狱 |
[48:53] | – You’ll see her tomorrow. – I need a bathroom. | -你明天就会见到她的 -我要上厕所 |
[48:58] | – I need a bathroom! Now! – Okay. Okay. | -我现在就要上厕所 -好好好 |
[49:09] | Hey, any better? | 好点了吗 |
[49:13] | Listen, I think you should try to drink. | 我想你该喝点东西 |
[49:14] | I got you a ginger ale. | 我给你买了瓶姜汁汽水 |
[49:20] | Martin, you wanna let me in? | 马丁 能让我进去吗 |
[49:27] | Christ. What’s going on? Is it worse? | 老天 怎么了 更难受了吗 |
[49:33] | Were you able to go? | 你上出来了吗 |
[49:35] | – Martin, were you ab– – No! | -马丁 你上出… -没有 |
[49:38] | Fucking ow! | 他妈的疼死我了 |
[49:40] | It’s not a sharp pain? ‘Cause you keep– | 不是那种尖锐的刺痛吗 因为你一直… |
[49:41] | Could you stop talking please? | 你能别说话了吗 |
[49:42] | Okay, fine. Just– | 好 行 |
[49:45] | Just tell me what it feels like. | 告诉我是什么感觉 |
[49:48] | Do you remember what you ate today? | 你还记得今天吃了什么吗 |
[49:49] | What did you have for lunch? | 你午饭吃了什么 |
[49:54] | Is that better? | 这样好点吗 |
[49:57] | Listen, I know you’re pissed at me for making you leave, okay? | 我知道你很不高兴 因为我逼你离开 |
[50:00] | For a lot of things, but I’m trying to help you here. | 还有许多其它的事 但我现在只想帮你 |
[50:03] | I gotta figure out what’s going on. | 我得弄明白这到底是怎么回事 |
[50:04] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[50:05] | – Just–not now. – Your phone. | -我现在没空 -你的电话 |
[50:07] | – Stacey– – Someone’s calling. | -史黛丝 -有人打给你 |
[50:09] | Okay, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[50:10] | Okay, go back and watch. | 回去看电视吧 |
[50:12] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[50:13] | Yeah, he’s fine. Go back and watch. Go on. | 没事 回去看电视去吧 |
[50:15] | Hello? Alison, hey, I can’t talk right now. | 你好 艾莉森 我现在没空 |
[50:18] | I just, uh– TV now. Go. | 我… 快去看电视 快去 |
[50:21] | I can’t. Because–because I’m in the fucking Comfort Castle | 不行 因为我在泽西城的舒适城堡旅店 |
[50:24] | in Jersey City, and something’s wrong with Martin. | 而且马丁有点不对劲 |
[50:27] | I don’t know, his stomach. | 我不知道 是他的胃 |
[50:29] | Look, I’ll call you later. | 听着 我晚点再打给你 |
[50:33] | No, he’s not vomiting. | 不 他没呕吐 |
[50:36] | Well, he says he has to, but he can’t. | 他说他想 但他上不出 |
[50:40] | Yeah, of course I did, but there’s just | 我当然打了 但那号码只是 |
[50:41] | some fucking number for emergencies, which this isn’t. | 给紧急情况用的 而这不是 |
[50:44] | At least, I thought it wasn’t, until– | 至少我觉得不是 直到… |
[50:47] | What? | 什么 |
[50:50] | Martin, I need to– | 马丁 我得… |
[50:52] | Martin, I need to press on your stomach, okay? | 马丁 我得按下你的胃 行吗 |
[50:54] | Get away! | 走开 |
[50:55] | Okay, he won’t let me touch him. | 好吧 他不让我碰 |
[50:58] | Yeah, right. He can’t– he can’t get off the floor. | 没错 他没法从地上起来 |
[51:00] | You want him to jump on one foot? | 你要他单脚跳 |
[51:04] | What? Hospital? | 什么 医院 |
[51:06] | I’m not going to the hospital! | 我不去医院 |
[51:08] | Uh, you sure? You sure it’s– | 你确定 你确定是… |
[51:10] | – Get off the phone! – Okay, look, I gotta go. | -把电话挂了 -听着 我得挂了 |
[51:12] | – Get off the phone! – All right, bye. | -快把电话挂了 -好 再见 |
[51:18] | Just let me press on your stomach, okay? | 让我按下你的胃 行吗 |
[51:20] | Can I just– I need to press– | 能不能… 就让我按下 |
[51:21] | – Let me shit! – Okay, go on. | -让我拉屎 -好好好 |
[51:51] | Hey. Sorry about that. | 刚才抱歉了 |
[51:55] | No, no, he’s okay. | 不 他没事了 |
[51:56] | He went to the bathroom. He’s sleeping. | 他上了厕所 现在没事了 |
[52:02] | God, I miss you. | 老天 我好想你 |
[52:06] | Downstairs? Where? | 楼下 哪里 |
[52:38] | What’s gonna happen to us? | 我们之后会怎么样 |
[52:50] | There’s no denying it, Your Honor, | 毋庸置疑 大人 |
[52:52] | my client is a public figure. | 我的当事人是知名人物 |
[52:55] | And out here on the island in Suffolk County? | 就算在这个偏远的萨福克郡小岛上 |
[52:57] | Forget it. Fascination with Noah Solloway– | 得了吧 诺亚·索洛维受到的注目 |
[53:00] | his life, his private life, his work– | 对他的生活 他的私生活 他的作品 |
[53:02] | has reached near epic proportions | 自我们提出动议这一个月来 |
[53:04] | in the one month since we filed this motion. | 达到了前所未有的高度 |
[53:07] | The Atticus Book Shop in Montauk, New York, | 纽约蒙托克的阿迪克斯书店 |
[53:10] | has placed three reorders | 已经追加了三次 |
[53:12] | of the paperback version of “Descent.” | 平装版《坠落》的订单 |
[53:15] | To think that my client could get a fair trial | 我的当事人要想在这附近 |
[53:17] | anywhere near this zip code | 能得到公平审判 |
[53:19] | is in and of itself brilliant fiction. | 这简直比小说还荒谬 |
[53:27] | Would the people like to respond? | 公诉人有要回应的吗 |
[53:34] | Only to say that there are 1.5 million potential jurors | 我只想说在萨福克郡有一百五十万 |
[53:38] | in Suffolk County. | 陪审团候选人 |
[53:39] | I’m pretty sure we can find 12 of them | 我很确定能找到十二名 |
[53:41] | who haven’t read the defendant’s book. | 没有读过被告作品的人 |
[53:44] | And I should probably remind the defense | 我还想提醒被告人律师 |
[53:45] | that our plea offer still stands. | 我们的认罪协议仍然有效 |
[53:47] | Just in case they’ve changed their minds. | 如果他们想改变主意的话 |
[53:49] | And the terms of that offer? | 协议的罪名是 |
[53:50] | Criminally negligent homicide | 刑事过失杀人罪 |
[53:52] | with one to three years imprisonment. | 判一至三年监禁 |
[53:54] | Would the defense like to respond? | 被告人律师有要回应的吗 |
[53:56] | Only to say, “Thank you, but no thank you.” | 我只想说 “敬谢不敏” |
[53:59] | Okay, then, after reviewing the motion | 好吧 在检视过动议 |
[54:01] | and hearing your very eloquent arguments, | 和听完你极有说服力的阐述后 |
[54:05] | I’m going to rule with the people. | 我决定遵从公诉方 |
[54:07] | The motion for change of venue is denied. | 拒绝更改审判地点的动议 |
[54:10] | Unless some agreement is reached, | 除非达成其它协议 |
[54:11] | trial will begin at this courthouse | 审判将于四个月后 |
[54:14] | four months from now. | 在本法庭进行 |