时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | At some point, fate takes over a story, | 到那时 宿命将决定故事的走向 |
[00:11] | and even the author himself loses control. | 就算作者自己也无法控制 |
[00:15] | What’s Harry’s issue with the end? | 哈里觉得结局的问题在哪 |
[00:17] | He thinks I’m afraid to follow through | 他觉得我似乎害怕贯彻 |
[00:19] | on my original idea. | 我最初的设想 |
[00:20] | You have something powerful to say. | 你有让人震撼的创意 |
[00:22] | I just want you to say it. | 我只希望你能表达出来 |
[00:24] | I’m going to issue a court order | 我会颁布一条谕令 |
[00:26] | preventing Ms. Bailey from any contact with the four children. | 禁止贝利女士跟四名孩子有任何接触 |
[00:30] | I think I found us an apartment. | 我想我找到了一间适合我们的公寓 |
[00:32] | I-I don’t think we can live together. | 我们可能没法住在一起 |
[00:34] | It’s temporary, Al. It’s just months, | 这只是暂时的 艾莉 就几个月 |
[00:36] | and then we have our whole lives together. | 然后我们就能一辈子在一起了 |
[00:38] | I’m leaving my wife. | 我要离开我的妻子 |
[00:40] | The last I heard, he was in Tulsa | 我最后一次听说他在塔尔萨 |
[00:42] | with his former student. | 跟他以前的一个学生一起 |
[00:44] | He says he’s in love. | 他说自己爱上她了 |
[00:45] | No, it’s Thursday. Your dad’s picking you up. | 不 今天是周四 爸爸接你们 |
[00:49] | No, it’s not Wednesday. It– | 不 今天不是周三… |
[00:51] | Shit! | 该死 |
[00:53] | Stay there, honey. I’ll be right there. | 待那儿亲爱的 我马上就来 |
[00:58] | Hands behind your back, please. | 请把双手放在身后 |
[00:59] | – Mom! – Both of my hands behind me. | -妈妈 -双手放在身后 |
[01:01] | What’s going on, Helen? You forget to come get them? | 怎么回事 海伦 你忘记来接他们了吗 |
[01:03] | Are you the husband? | 你是她丈夫吗 |
[01:04] | We found an eighth of marijuana in her purse and a vaporizer. | 我们在她包里找到了3.5克大麻和电子烟 |
[01:07] | You’re fucking stoned? With the kids in the car? | 你居然嗑嗨了 孩子们都在车上呢 |
[01:09] | His stomachaches seem to be getting worse, | 他的胃疼似乎越来越严重了 |
[01:11] | especially when you come around. | 尤其是你来的时候 |
[01:13] | There’s something wrong with Martin. | 马丁有点不对劲 |
[01:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:16] | It’s his stomach. What? Hospital? | 是他的胃 什么 医院 |
[01:18] | I’m not going to the hospital. | 我不要去医院 |
[01:21] | She was sex. | 她就是性的化身 |
[01:23] | She was the reason the word was invented. | 这个词存在的意义 |
[01:24] | No marriage, no matter how strong, | 再牢固的婚姻 |
[01:26] | could survive her. | 也敌不过她的魔力 |
[01:28] | – You’re Solloway’s lawyer. – What’s it to you? | -你是索洛维的律师 -跟你有什么关系 |
[03:03] | All right, so Creon, the king of Corinth, tells her | 科林斯的国王克瑞翁告诉她 |
[03:05] | she’s banished, and she’s, like, so pissed off at him. | 她被放逐了 所以她很生他的气 |
[03:08] | Uh, it means, like, um…like exiled. Yeah. | 意思是…流放 |
[03:11] | What’s “Exiled” mean? | “流放”是什么意思 |
[03:13] | Like–like kicked out. | 就是赶走了 |
[03:14] | Like, “You need to leave now. Vamos.” | 就是让她马上离开 |
[03:16] | – Hey, speaking of leaving… – Oh, hey, Mom. | -说到离开… -妈妈 |
[03:20] | – Hi. – Dad’ll be here in ten minutes. | -妈妈 -爸爸十分钟后到 |
[03:21] | Wait, what? | 慢着 什么 |
[03:23] | Yes, the game starts at 1:00. Come on, wrap it up. | 比赛一点开始 快准备一下 |
[03:25] | – But he’s almost done. – Yeah, I am. | -他都快做好了 -是的 |
[03:27] | Well, he can finish it tonight. | 晚上再做也行啊 |
[03:28] | Stace, go upstairs. Put your shoes on. | 史黛丝 上楼穿鞋 |
[03:30] | – Tell Martin to come down. – Can I just stay home? | -让马丁下来 -我能待在家里吗 |
[03:32] | I need to finish this. It’s due tomorrow. | 我得做好这个 明天就要交了 |
[03:34] | I mean– | 我是说… |
[03:36] | No. | 不行 |
[03:37] | You shouldn’t torture him, Helen. | 别这样难为他 海伦 |
[03:38] | If he doesn’t want to go, he can stay here with Whitney. | 他不想去就让他跟惠特尼留在这里好了 |
[03:41] | Trev, come on. | 特雷弗 快去准备 |
[03:45] | Trev! | 特雷弗 |
[03:48] | – Jesus! – Helen! | -搞什么 -海伦 |
[03:50] | Hey, I should be pitching today. | 今天该由我投球啊 |
[03:54] | Just because he bought the tickets | 不就是买好票了吗 |
[03:56] | I don’t see why they have to go. | 为什么他们就非得去 |
[03:57] | – It’s coercion. – It’s not coercion. | -你这是强迫他们 -不是强迫 |
[03:59] | It’s the Yankees. | 这可是洋基队的比赛 |
[04:00] | Trevor hates baseball. | 特雷弗讨厌棒球 |
[04:03] | Helen, is that what you’re wearing? | 海伦 你就穿这个吗 |
[04:05] | I thought we talked about this. | 我们不是说过了吗 |
[04:07] | You need something that makes you look sober. | 你得穿一件让你看起来清醒的衣服 |
[04:09] | Just cancel. | 取消吧 |
[04:11] | I don’t see why you keep letting him do this. | 真不懂你为什么一直让他这么做 |
[04:14] | You don’t even have to give visitation rights | 你甚至都不用给他探视权 |
[04:17] | to that sex addict! | 他是个性瘾者 |
[04:18] | He is their father, and I’m not exactly | 他是他们的父亲 而且现在 |
[04:21] | in the strongest bargaining position right now. | 我的处境也并不怎么有力 |
[04:22] | Well, let’s see what Gottlief says today, | 先看看哥特利夫今天怎么说 |
[04:24] | but just because you had one brief lapse in judgment, | 但不能因为你一时判断失误 |
[04:28] | one mildly embarrassing incident, | 出了一次丢人的小意外 |
[04:31] | doesn’t mean that that derelict has to call all the shots, | 就什么都让那个混蛋说了算 |
[04:35] | to barge in here whenever he wants to, | 让他想来就来 |
[04:37] | drag your children to the Bronx. | 带着你的孩子去布朗克斯 |
[04:39] | Mom, Martin says his stomach hurts again. | 妈妈 马丁说他又开始胃疼了 |
[04:42] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[04:43] | You’re surprised? | 你很惊讶吗 |
[04:44] | I’m coming, Stace. | 我马上来 史黛丝 |
[04:46] | He’s been fine for five days. | 他都好了五天了 |
[04:49] | He had enchiladas on Monday with no problem. | 周一的时候他吃了墨西哥肉馅卷饼都没事 |
[04:52] | Nothing, but now that his father’s showing up– | 但今天他父亲一说要来… |
[04:54] | Mom, can someone untie my shoe? | 妈妈 能帮我解开鞋带吗 |
[04:56] | Yes, sweetie, Grandma’s got you, okay? | 好的 亲爱的 让外祖母帮你 |
[04:59] | Sit down, sweetie. | 坐下 亲爱的 |
[05:06] | I’m fine. I’m up. Getting dressed. | 我没事 起来了 在穿衣服 |
[05:08] | – Yeah, but Stacey just– – I’m good! I told you. | -但刚才史黛丝说… -我说过了 没事 |
[05:13] | Does your stomach hurt? | 你的胃疼吗 |
[05:15] | Not really. | 还好了 |
[05:18] | It was worse last night. | 昨晚更严重 |
[05:20] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[05:22] | Did it wake you up again? | 昨晚你因为胃疼没睡好吗 |
[05:26] | Look, maybe you should stay home. | 要不你还是不要出门了 |
[05:28] | Not an option. Sorry. | 不行 抱歉 |
[05:29] | Well, I don’t think it’s that smart. | 你这样不好 |
[05:31] | If you don’t feel well, maybe you just shouldn’t go. | 如果不舒服 那就不要去了 |
[05:33] | You think I shouldn’t go, | 是你觉得我不该去 |
[05:34] | or Grandma’s telling you not to let me? | 还是外祖母说让你不准我去 |
[05:36] | This has nothing to do with Grandma. | 这跟你外祖母没关系 |
[05:38] | He doesn’t need a damn specialist. | 他不需要看什么专家 |
[05:40] | It’s perfectly obvious what’s wrong with him. | 他到底是怎么回事很明显 |
[05:41] | Margaret, I don’t think– | 玛格丽特 我不认为… |
[05:43] | Your thoughts are of no concern. | 你怎么认为不重要 |
[05:44] | What’s happening is abundantly clear. | 到底怎么回事很明显 |
[05:47] | Let’s just focus on Martin. | 我们说的是马丁 不要扯别的 |
[05:48] | That’s something I have been doing, | 我一直关心的就是马丁 |
[05:50] | more so than you! | 我比你关心他多了 |
[05:51] | I don’t understand why you’re being so stubborn. | 我不懂你为什么这么顽固 |
[05:53] | Talk to his doctor. Talk to his therapist. | 问问他的医生 问问他的治疗师 |
[05:55] | They both say the same thing. | 他们给出的结论都一样 |
[05:56] | Just tell the kids I’m here, will you? | 告诉孩子们我到了 |
[05:57] | I’m gonna wait in the car. | 我在车里等他们 |
[05:58] | The mind and the gut are connected! | 心绪和五脏六腑是相连的 |
[06:00] | Can you please just help them get ready? | 你去帮他们准备好吗 |
[06:03] | The man is incapable of facing his own culpability– | 他不敢面对自己的过失… |
[06:06] | Please. | 求你了 |
[06:27] | Honestly, I don’t know how you stand it. | 说实话 我不知道你怎么忍受的 |
[06:29] | How long has she been here? Two months? | 她来了多久了 两个月吗 |
[06:30] | She’s having a rough time. | 她最近不顺 |
[06:32] | – Where are the kids? – They’re coming. | -孩子们呢 -马上就来了 |
[06:34] | You said they’d be ready by noon. | 你说12点他们就准备好的 |
[06:35] | Yes, I did. I don’t know, maybe you’ve forgotten, | 我是说过 可你是不是忘了 |
[06:37] | they don’t exactly run with military precision. | 他们没有军事化管理那么守时 |
[06:40] | If you’re not back by 7:01, should I call the police? | 如果你七点零一分还没回来 我该报警吗 |
[06:43] | I don’t think the police would be such a good choice for you. | 我觉得你还是不要找警察为好 |
[06:46] | Oh, fuck off. | 滚开 |
[06:48] | Martin is sick again. | 马丁又病了 |
[06:50] | His stomach woke him up last night. | 昨晚他因为胃疼没睡好 |
[06:52] | I don’t know–I– I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道…我不知道该怎么办了 |
[06:54] | I’ll take him back to Dr. Jackie on Monday. | 周一我再带他去看看杰克医生吧 |
[06:56] | Jackie is a pediatrician. He needs a specialist. | 杰克是儿科医生 他需要的是专家 |
[06:58] | – I keep telling you. – Hi, Daddy. | -我一直都这么跟你说 -爸爸 |
[07:00] | – Hey. – Hey, Dad. | -来了 -爸爸 |
[07:01] | I’m taking him to see Max’s gastro guy | 我要带他去看麦克斯的胃病医生 |
[07:03] | as soon as she can get him in. | 只要能给他排上号就去 |
[07:04] | You’re not authorized to make any decisions | 你没有权利一个人对孩子的事 |
[07:06] | about the children alone, Noah Solloway. | 做出任何决定 诺亚·索洛维 |
[07:08] | Oh, guess what, Margaret, you’re not authorized | 可是玛格丽特 你根本就没有 |
[07:09] | to make any decisions at all. | 做任何决定的权利 |
[07:11] | Martin, you can tell your father you hate him. | 马丁 你可以告诉你父亲你恨他 |
[07:14] | It’ll make you feel better. | 这样会让你好受点 |
[07:15] | Oh, God, Martin– | 天啊 马丁… |
[07:15] | I hate everyone. Can we go now? | 我恨所有人 能走了吗 |
[07:18] | Yes. | 好的 |
[07:19] | Why don’t you go back inside? Okay? | 你回家去 好吗 |
[07:24] | Listen, are you sure you’re gonna be okay? | 你确定自己可以吗 |
[07:28] | – He’ll be fine. – They have bathrooms at Yankee Stadium, Mom. | -他没事 -洋基体育场也有厕所 妈妈 |
[07:30] | All right. Watch what he eats. | 好吧 别让他乱吃东西 |
[07:32] | – You got it. – And just call me if you– | -好的 -有事就打… |
[07:39] | The only thing wrong with that boy | 最害那小子的就是 |
[07:41] | is Noah fucking Solloway. | 他妈的诺亚·索洛维 |
[08:11] | Wanna stop and get a drink on the way? | 想停车去喝杯酒吗 |
[08:19] | It was a joke. | 我开玩笑的 |
[08:20] | It’s not funny. | 不好笑 |
[08:28] | What do you think is going to happen? | 你觉得会发生什么 |
[08:30] | Do you think you guys are going to get divorced? | 你们会离婚吗 |
[08:34] | This meeting is not about us. It’s about you. | 这次见面的目的不是关于我们 是你 |
[08:43] | Anyway, he’ll never divorce me. He’s too cheap. | 他也不会和我离婚的 他太抠门 |
[08:48] | So what do we think, Mom and Dad? | 爸爸和妈妈觉得如何 |
[08:50] | Is she still grounded, or do we give her back her car keys? | 是继续禁足呢 还是把车钥匙还给她 |
[08:56] | Just tell us what’s what, Jon. | 有话直说 乔 |
[08:58] | You say this Polk is a tough one? | 你意思是波尔克不好对付吗 |
[08:59] | I’m saying that money is not gonna fix this situation. | 我意思是钱未必能摆得平 |
[09:02] | What is he, some sort of monk? | 他是什么 和尚吗 |
[09:03] | He’s a judge. | 他是个法官 |
[09:04] | And? What does that mean? | 所以呢 什么意思 |
[09:06] | Judges tend to be ethical people. | 法官是讲道德的人 |
[09:08] | You’ve heard of ethics, haven’t you, Bruce? | 你知道什么叫道德吧 布鲁斯 |
[09:09] | – Right and wrong? – Okay, Margaret– | -是对是错 -行了 玛格丽特 |
[09:11] | Is she still taking her Lexapro? | 她有按时吃抗抑郁药吧 |
[09:12] | Bruce, will you please? We have about an hour. | 布鲁斯 请别说了 我们只有一小时 |
[09:15] | Can we focus on Helen? Her situation? | 能专心讨论海伦的状况吗 |
[09:18] | Right. Let’s. Her situation. | 好吧 她的状况 |
[09:22] | I’m sorry, gumdrop. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[09:24] | We have a serious problem here? | 问题严重吗 |
[09:26] | We have a moderately serious problem, yes. | 没错 可以算严重 |
[09:28] | Will it fuck her on custody? | 会对她争取监护权有影响吗 |
[09:30] | Well, it certainly will make this | 显然这样会给我们 |
[09:31] | a harder case for us to win. | 增加不少难度 |
[09:33] | Before the accident, everything was leaning in our direction. | 这事之前 优势都在我们这边 |
[09:36] | Now Noah can claim that he’s just as competent. | 现在诺亚可以说自己也一样称职 |
[09:39] | The kids are gonna have to talk | 孩子们得去跟 |
[09:40] | to a court-appointed forensic psychiatrist. | 法庭指定的精神医生做咨询 |
[09:42] | I know. It sucks. | 我知道 这很糟糕 |
[09:44] | Leonard can do it. | 可以找莱纳德 |
[09:46] | I’m sorry, who’s Leonard? | 抱歉 那是谁 |
[09:47] | Leonard Gillette. He’s Martin’s psychiatrist. | 莱纳德·吉列特 马丁的心理医生 |
[09:50] | He’s one of the most highly regarded | 他是纽约最优秀的 |
[09:51] | child psychiatrists in the city. | 儿童心理学家之一 |
[09:53] | $300 an hour. | 三百块一小时 |
[09:55] | He knows Martin well already. | 他已经很了解马丁了 |
[09:58] | He can testify that his father causes him great distress, | 可以证实是他的父亲让他如此抑郁 |
[10:02] | has literally made him sick. | 引起生理痛苦 |
[10:04] | But I don’t want to put the kids through that. | 但我不想让孩子们经历这些 |
[10:05] | All right, I’ve got it. | 好了 听我说 |
[10:07] | That stooge you were seeing, the one who gave you the candy? | 你相好的那个混混 给你大麻的那个 |
[10:10] | – What’s his name again? – Max? | -他叫什么来着 -麦克斯吗 |
[10:11] | We just get Max to admit | 只要让麦克斯承认 |
[10:13] | he didn’t tell Helen the thing was spiked. | 他没有告诉海伦东西有鬼 |
[10:16] | He never told you? | 他没跟你说吗 |
[10:17] | Of course he told her. | 他当然说了 |
[10:18] | So it’s still his fault, right? | 但错还是在他 对吗 |
[10:20] | The guy’s a drug addict, isn’t he? | 那家伙是个瘾君子 |
[10:22] | He’s not a drug addict. He runs a hedge fund. | 他不是瘾君子 他是对冲基金经理 |
[10:24] | Even better, he’s got a lot to lose. | 那更好 他输不起 |
[10:26] | We threaten to go to the cops if he doesn’t do what we want. | 我们威胁他如果不配合就报警 |
[10:29] | Let’s just rewind here. | 我们回到正题 |
[10:30] | – Helen– – Or else we pay him off. | -海伦 -或者我们收买他 |
[10:32] | Is it any wonder our daughter’s married | 怪不得我们女儿嫁给 |
[10:34] | to such a sleaze bucket? | 这样一个卑鄙小人 |
[10:36] | Look who her father is. | 看看她爸什么德行 |
[10:38] | The man thinks he can buy anything: | 觉得用钱能买到一切 |
[10:39] | reviews, verdicts, women. | 口碑 判决 女人 |
[10:41] | I hope you don’t mean Ina. | 但愿你说的不是艾娜 |
[10:42] | Of course I mean fucking Ina. | 我他妈说的就是艾娜 |
[10:44] | I didn’t buy her, you bitch! | 我没收买她 贱人 |
[10:46] | – I seduced her! – Ha! | -是勾引的她 -行了 |
[10:47] | – I see the bills, the travel… -I sought her out | -我看到了账单 机票 -我找她 |
[10:50] | – The jewelry. I talk to Ed! – because I was miserable! | -珠宝 我问过艾德了 -是因为我很生气 |
[10:51] | ‘Cause my marriage was a sham! | 因为我的婚姻就是场骗局 |
[10:53] | ‘Cause my wife has fucked me twice in the last decade– | 因为我老婆过去十年才让我操了两次 |
[10:57] | – Quiet, quiet, quiet, quiet! – …would she ever fuck you? | -闭嘴 闭嘴 -她就让你操吗 |
[10:58] | Quiet! | 闭嘴 |
[11:02] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[11:05] | Fuck. Okay. | 妈的 好 |
[11:07] | Martin’s on his way to the emergency room. | 马丁被送去急诊室了 |
[11:09] | What? | 什么 |
[11:23] | – Excuse me, I’m–I’m looking– – Reception. | -不好意思 我找… -问咨询台 |
[11:31] | Shit. Shit. | 该死 该死 |
[11:33] | Shit. | 该死 |
[11:45] | Helen! Helen! | 海伦 海伦 |
[11:47] | Oh, my God. Martin! | 天啊 马丁 |
[11:49] | – Oh, shit! – Excuse me. | -该死 -抱歉 |
[11:51] | – Excuse me. – Thanks. | -抱歉 -谢谢 |
[11:52] | What happened, Martin? | 怎么回事 马丁 |
[11:55] | – Okay. Okay. – He’s burning up. | -好了 -他好烫 |
[11:56] | – I know. – Where are the kids? | -我知道 -孩子们呢 |
[11:57] | I left them with Miranda. He was fine. | 交给米兰达了 他本来没事 |
[11:59] | He was absolutely fine. Then he just doubled over– | 本来好得很 突然捂住肚子 |
[12:01] | All right, excuse me, Nurse? | 不好意思 护士 |
[12:02] | Please, I need someone to help– | 我需要帮助 |
[12:03] | You need to check in with reception. | 先去咨询台办入院手续 |
[12:04] | – There’s a line, ma’am. – Just go. Go. Go. Go. Go. | -那里在排队 -快去 去 |
[12:07] | Can you sit up, honey? Okay, there you go. | 你能坐起来吗 亲爱的 好 |
[12:10] | Can you tell me what happened? | 能告诉我怎么了吗 |
[12:12] | Oh, Martin, what happened? | 马丁 怎么了 |
[12:13] | What’s different from the last time? Can you tell– | 和上次有什么不一样 你能… |
[12:17] | No–Noah? | 诺亚 |
[12:18] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, fuck. | -天啊 -操 |
[12:20] | Excuse me, my– | 抱歉 |
[12:20] | – my son needs help right now. – Get your hands off me. | -我儿子需要帮助 -放开我 |
[12:22] | – Call in security. – Sir? | 我叫保安了 -先生 |
[12:24] | Doctor. I’m sorry, my son is throwing up. | 抱歉医生 我儿子吐了一地 |
[12:26] | It’s fucking green, and he’s in real pain! Please. | 还是绿色的 他真的很疼 求你了 |
[12:29] | What’s wrong with him? What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 他怎么了 |
[12:31] | – Stop, no! – Get me a gurney. | -别碰我 -推个轮床来 |
[12:33] | Here. I’ll take him. | 来 我抱他过去 |
[12:35] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[12:37] | You’re okay. Here we go. | 你没事的 走 |
[12:40] | Come on, guys. | 来 |
[12:41] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[12:46] | Watch your hands, please. | 请当心双手 |
[12:48] | – Bay four. Let’s go. – Come on. | -四号病室 走 -来 |
[12:50] | Excuse us. | 借过 |
[12:54] | It’s okay, sweetheart. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[12:56] | – Stop! – Shh. Shh. Okay. | -住手 -好吧 |
[12:58] | This hasn’t been the best day of your life, has it? | 今天不太好过是吧 哥们 |
[13:01] | – I’m gonna puke again. – Okay. | -我又想吐了 -好 |
[13:02] | If you’ve got to puke, go ahead. Nurse Reagan’s armed and ready. | 你想吐就吐 里根护士会看着的 |
[13:05] | Now tell me which is worse. | 现在告诉我哪里更疼 |
[13:06] | If I poke here… | 是这里 |
[13:08] | Or here? | 还是这里 |
[13:09] | Okay, I’m done. I’m done poking you. | 好的 我不按了 |
[13:11] | – What is it? His appendix? – Just one moment, Dad. | -是阑尾问题吗 -稍等 父亲 |
[13:13] | Sussman’s coming down? Good. The next room’s ours. | 苏斯曼出来了吗 很好 下一间手术室给我们 |
[13:15] | – Are you operating? – What? | -你来做手术吗 -什么 |
[13:16] | – Mom. – It’s all right, honey. | -妈妈 -没事的 宝贝 |
[13:18] | They’re gonna help you. He seems very nice. | 医生会帮你的 他看起来很友善 |
[13:20] | I try. Listen, buddy, we know how to fix this, | 我尽力吧 小子 我们知道怎么治疗你 |
[13:23] | and I’m gonna walk you through everything. | 我也会帮你度过这一切 |
[13:25] | Now first I’m gonna check in with your parents, | 但首先我要征询你父母的意见 |
[13:26] | and then we’ll be right back. Okay? | 很快就回来 好吗 |
[13:30] | Okay, did you hear him? He said they know how to fix it. | 你听见他说的没 他说可以治好你 |
[13:33] | – Okay? – Mom, I’m scared. | -好吗 -妈妈 我害怕 |
[13:34] | Sweetheart, I love you very, very much. | 宝贝 妈妈真的很爱你 |
[13:36] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[13:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[13:42] | Hang in there, okay? | 坚持住 好吗 |
[13:43] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[13:45] | It’s looking like Martin has a perforated bowel. | 目前情况看来马丁可能是肠穿孔 |
[13:47] | Looking like? What does that mean? | 可能是 什么意思 |
[13:48] | Let him finish. | 让医生说完 |
[13:48] | I can feel a swollen abscess I’m going to clean out. | 我摸到了脓肿 要清除掉 |
[13:50] | Now, there’s a lot that could have caused this. | 可能引起这种情况的原因有很多 |
[13:52] | Once we get in there, we’ll know more. | 等进手术室后 我们才能进一步了解 |
[13:54] | – The symptoms started when? – Two months ago. | -症状什么时候开始的 -两个月前 |
[13:56] | – Three months ago. – No, it hasn’t been that long. | -三个月前 -不 没那么久 |
[13:57] | Yes, it’s obvious if you were paying attention. | 当然有 如果你那时有留意的话 |
[13:59] | What about food? Is he eating? | 吃的呢 他能进食吗 |
[14:01] | – Not well. – He’s lost some weight. | -不太好 -他瘦了不少 |
[14:02] | Uh, today. Breakfast? Lunch? | 今天早午都吃了什么 |
[14:04] | He’s had two hot dogs and some popcorn. | 他吃了两份热狗和一些爆米花 |
[14:06] | Two hot dogs? | 两份热狗 |
[14:06] | – We were at a ball game. – I asked you to watch what he was eating. | -球场里还能吃什么 -我叫你注意点他吃东西 |
[14:08] | – I was glad he was eating. – Folks, folks. | -我想着他有胃口就很不错了 -两位 |
[14:11] | I know this is hard, but let’s try to keep cool here. | 我知道很不容易 但还是请你们冷静一点 |
[14:13] | I’d say the surgery should run about two hours, | 手术应该需要两小时左右 |
[14:15] | possibly longer if we run into– | 可能会更长 如果遇到特殊… |
[14:16] | Doctor, there’s a room available. | 医生 有一间手术室可用 |
[14:18] | All right, let’s prep him then. | 好 帮他做术前准备吧 |
[14:20] | – Right now? – Right now. | -现在就做吗 -就现在 |
[14:24] | Okay, Martin, we’re gonna put you to sleep for a bit, | 好了 马丁 我们会让你睡一会 |
[14:27] | but when you wake up, you’ll feel much better. | 等你醒来 感觉就会好多了 |
[14:28] | Mom, what’s going on? I’m having surgery? | 怎么回事 妈妈 我要做手术吗 |
[14:30] | Yeah, but it’s gonna be fine. I promise, honey. | 没错 但你会没事的 宝贝 我保证 |
[14:32] | I’m giving you some medicine to help you relax. | 我现在给你注射一些药物 帮助你放松 |
[14:35] | – Dad? – It’s gonna be okay. | -爸爸 -没事的 |
[14:37] | – I’ll come see you right after. – Thank you. | -手术一做完我就来找你们 -谢谢 |
[14:39] | Okay, we’re gonna go inside now. | 好了 我们要进去了 |
[14:41] | You guys coming too? | 你们也来吗 |
[14:43] | No, honey, we can’t go in with you. | 不 宝贝 我们不能陪你进去 |
[14:44] | Tell you what, buddy. | 这样吧 伙计 |
[14:45] | Where do you want to go for vacation next? | 下次度假你想去哪 |
[14:47] | – You get to decide. – Not Montauk. | -由你决定 -反正不去蒙托克 |
[14:49] | No, definitely not Montauk. | 不 当然不去蒙托克 |
[14:51] | – Anywhere you want to go. – Hawaii? | -你想去哪都行 -夏威夷 |
[14:54] | – Yeah. – We’ll learn to surf. | -好啊 -我们可以学冲浪 |
[14:55] | We can get a house on the beach. | 我们可以在海边租间房子 |
[14:56] | Okay, say aloha, Mom and Dad. See you soon. | 好了爸爸妈妈 说再见吧 我们很快就出来了 |
[15:00] | Aloha. | 一会见 |
[15:16] | Psychosomatic, huh? | 还心理作用呢 |
[16:06] | How many times have you called her? | 你给她打几次电话了 |
[16:08] | I left her two messages. | 我给她留了两条语音信息 |
[16:11] | – She’s a nurse. – She’s a waitress. | -她是名护士 -她是个侍应生 |
[16:14] | She’s a pediatric nurse who might be able to | 她是儿科护士 说不定她可以 |
[16:15] | tell us something, give us some fucking information | 告诉我们一些该死的信息 |
[16:17] | since no one else will come talk to us. | 因为如今这里根本没人搭理我们 |
[16:20] | If we’d listened to her in the first place, | 如果我们一开始就听她的 |
[16:21] | none of this would’ve happened. | 这一切就不会发生了 |
[16:23] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[16:24] | She said bring him to the hospital | 第一次情况变严重的时候 |
[16:25] | that first day he was bad. | 她就要我送他去医院 |
[16:28] | The day you lost your mind. | 就是你发疯那天 |
[16:29] | I did not lose my mind! | 我没有发疯 |
[16:31] | Instead you took him to a shrink | 你却带他去看心理医生 |
[16:32] | – because your mother said it was my fault… – I made a mistake! | -因为你妈觉得是因为我 -我犯了个错误 |
[16:34] | You know what, this isn’t fair. | 知道吗 这不公平 |
[16:35] | – …I caused his problems,I made him sick. – This is not fair! Noah, | -是我让他生病 -这不公平 诺亚 |
[16:37] | – I mean, Helen, I know– – it is not fair. | -海伦 我知道… -这不公平 |
[16:39] | – I know you’re angry with me, – Are you actually blaming me? | -我知道你生我的气 -你居然怪我吗 |
[16:40] | but the way you ate up all that crap | 但你就这么对她说的 |
[16:42] | – she was spoon-feeding you – You’re the one that took him | -那些狗屁深信不疑 -是你带他 |
[16:43] | – when everyone else can see… – to the fucking baseball game. | -其他人都能看出来 -去看球赛的 |
[16:45] | – …she’s a raving lunatic? – and just fed him all of that– | -她就是个疯子 -还让他吃那些… |
[16:46] | When are you gonna learn to think for yourself? | 你什么时候才能学会自己思考 |
[16:47] | You can stop now. | 你们可以停下了 |
[16:51] | Martin’s okay. It went well. | 马丁没事了 手术很顺利 |
[16:56] | Why don’t you sit too? | 不如你也坐下吧 |
[17:02] | So we removed a length of Martin’s bowel | 我们切除了马丁的一截 |
[17:05] | that was perforated and infected. | 感染穿孔的肠道 |
[17:06] | I’m guessing it’s Crohn’s disease. | 目前我们怀疑是克罗恩病 |
[17:08] | – And what is that? – It’s an autoimmune disease. | -那是什么 -是种自身免疫性疾病 |
[17:11] | Autoimmune, um… | 自身免疫… |
[17:14] | It’s like your mom. | 跟你母亲一样 |
[17:18] | Yeah, my mom had MS. | 没错 我母亲有多发性硬化 |
[17:20] | That makes sense.The diseases are related. | 这说得通 两种疾病是有关联的 |
[17:22] | They can show up in the same family. | 有可能出现在同一个家族中 |
[17:24] | Well, he’s seen his doctor twice. | 他已经看过两次医生了 |
[17:26] | Crohn’s is notoriously hard to diagnose. | 克罗恩病是出了名的难诊断 |
[17:28] | It can look like all kinds of things. | 很容易被误诊 |
[17:30] | So what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[17:31] | Martin will stay here for ten days. | 马丁要在这里住院十天 |
[17:33] | You’ll meet with my colleague, | 你们会跟我的同事见面 |
[17:34] | and she’ll talk you through everything. | 她会跟你们说明情况 |
[17:36] | The long and the short of it is, | 总而言之 |
[17:37] | this is chronic but treatable. | 这是慢性病 但可以治疗 |
[17:39] | Now, it’s going to take coordination, | 这种病需要你们两人配合 |
[17:41] | a lot of attention from both of you, | 共同关心照顾他 |
[17:43] | especially with an adolescent who doesn’t like | 尤其是像他这种年纪 |
[17:44] | to take medication and misses French fries, | 嗜薯条如命 讨厌吃药的小伙子 |
[17:47] | but if you stay on him, work together, | 但如果你们能持续照料 齐心协力 |
[17:51] | Martin will lead a normal life. | 马丁还是能过上正常生活的 |
[17:56] | He’ll be in room 730 in about 20 minutes. | 他二十分钟后就会被送到730房 |
[18:00] | – I wish you the best of luck. – Thank you. | -祝你们好运 -谢谢 |
[18:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:03] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[18:51] | You can call her back. | 你可以给她打回去 |
[18:57] | I guess I will try it later. | 晚点再打吧 |
[19:03] | I don’t want to do this anymore. | 我不想再这么做了 |
[19:08] | I can’t fight with you anymore. | 我没法再跟你争下去 |
[19:09] | It has to stop. | 我受够了 |
[19:14] | I hate this fucking divorce. | 我恨透了这该死的离婚 |
[19:15] | I just want it over. | 只想它快点结束 |
[19:17] | I want to go back to mediation, | 我想回到调解 |
[19:21] | and I’ll give you whatever you want. | 你要什么我都给你 |
[19:33] | Helen, all I want is co-custody. | 海伦 我只想要共同监护权 |
[19:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:41] | You should have that. | 这是你应得的 |
[19:48] | And you can have her too. | 你还可以拥有她 |
[19:53] | ‘Cause we have to do better. I have– | 我们都应该大度一点 我… |
[19:55] | I have to do better. | 我应该大度一点 |
[20:00] | And I will. | 我会的 |
[20:04] | You’re an excellent father. | 你是个很棒的父亲 |
[20:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:26] | So call her back. | 给她回电话吧 |
[20:29] | – Oh, it’s okay. – No, really. | -没事的 -不 真的 |
[20:30] | Please, I want you to. | 我希望你这么做 |
[20:41] | Hey, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[20:43] | Hey, buddy. How you feel? You okay? | 感觉怎么样 还好吗 |
[20:45] | Hey, honey, you awake? | 宝贝 你醒了吗 |
[20:51] | Who won the game? | 比赛谁赢了 |
[20:55] | Baltimore. You didn’t miss anything. | 巴尔的摩 你什么都没有错过 |
[21:45] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[21:46] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[21:49] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[21:51] | Is he upstairs? | 他在楼上吗 |
[21:52] | No, he’s still at the hospital. | 不 还在医院 |
[21:55] | Noah’s with him. | 诺亚在陪着他 |
[21:57] | Noah’s with him? | 诺亚在陪着他 |
[22:00] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[22:02] | I need to go to sleep. | 我得去睡会 |
[22:03] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[22:05] | Helen, how could you be so stupid? | 海伦 你怎么能这么笨 |
[22:08] | Good night, Mom. | 晚安 妈妈 |
[22:10] | I knew I should’ve gone to the hospital with you. | 我就知道该陪着你一起去医院的 |
[22:13] | Your father and I are going to great expense | 你父亲跟我费了一大番力气 |
[22:15] | to prove that Noah is an unfit father. | 就为了证明诺亚是个不称职的父亲 |
[22:17] | Then you leave him alone with Martin voluntarily? | 你却自愿留他跟马丁独处 |
[22:21] | What kind of message does that send to Judge Polk? | 波尔克法官听到这事会怎么想 |
[22:23] | We’re in the middle of a custody battle, for God’s sakes. | 如今我们可是在争监护权啊 老天 |
[22:25] | Actually, we’re not anymore. | 事实上 不再是了 |
[22:30] | We’re splitting custody. We’ve agreed. | 我们已经同意了共同监护 |
[22:32] | Helen, I can’t let you do that. | 海伦 我不能让你这么做 |
[22:35] | I think you’re making a terrible mistake, | 我觉得你这是个非常错误的决定 |
[22:37] | an irreversible, irresponsible– | 一个不可逆转 不负责任的…. |
[22:38] | I don’t fucking care what you think! | 我他妈不在乎你怎么想 |
[22:42] | My son almost died today because I listened to you! | 就因为听你的 我儿子今天差点死了 |
[22:45] | – Oh, for God’s sake. – Oh, yes! | -得了吧 -就是这样 |
[22:47] | You kept insisting it was all in his head | 你坚持说这是心理原因造成的 |
[22:50] | and made me feel like a pathetic, crazy… | 让我觉得自己像是个可怜的疯… |
[22:53] | And the whole time it was so obvious | 其实一直以来再明显不过 |
[22:56] | he was very, very sick. | 他病了 病得很重 |
[23:00] | And I listened to you. | 而我却听了你的 |
[23:03] | I always fucking listen to you, | 我总是他妈的听你的 |
[23:06] | and you talk, and you talk, and you talk | 而你就这么说说说 不停地说 |
[23:09] | until your voice is the only thing in my head | 直到我脑中全是你的声音 |
[23:11] | and I cannot even think straight. | 再也无法思考 |
[23:16] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[23:17] | You’re too tired to have this conversation. | 你太累了 这话我们没法谈 |
[23:20] | Go to bed. | 去睡吧 |
[23:45] | You wanted my marriage to fail. | 你希望我的婚姻失败 |
[23:48] | What? | 什么 |
[23:49] | You wanted my marriage to fail… | 你希望我的婚姻失败 |
[23:53] | because yours was a sham and you were jealous. | 因为你的婚姻残破不堪 你嫉妒我 |
[24:01] | I loved him… | 那时我爱他 |
[24:05] | so much. | 如此爱他 |
[24:06] | I loved him… | 我爱的… |
[24:08] | for who he was, and you | 就是那个真正的他 而你… |
[24:11] | convinced me that he wasn’t enough, | 却让我相信他配不上我 |
[24:13] | so I hope you’re happy now that you’ve ruined everything– | 我希望你现在高兴了 你毁了一切 |
[24:17] | my marriage, my entire life. | 我的婚姻 我的整个人生 |
[24:21] | I realize this has been a very difficult evening for you. | 看来今晚对你来说一定很不容易 |
[24:24] | Yeah, I want you to leave. | 请你离开 |
[24:28] | – What? – I hate you. | -什么 -我恨你 |
[24:31] | I really do. | 真的 |
[24:34] | And I want you to get out of my house. | 我要你滚出我家 |
[24:40] | I said leave. | 给我滚 |
[25:27] | Your father’s divorcing me. | 你父亲要跟我离婚 |
[25:30] | He told me after you left. | 你走了之后他跟我说的 |
[25:38] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[26:14] | – Is Martin okay? – Yeah. | -马丁还好吗 -他没事 |
[26:17] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:46] | Did you find anything during discovery? | 证据开示时有什么发现吗 |
[26:49] | Look at you, getting all technical. | 瞧瞧你 很专业嘛 |
[26:51] | You’ve been reading up. | 做了不少功课吧 |
[26:52] | Well, he’s the father of my children, Jon. | 他是我孩子的父亲 乔 |
[26:55] | Yes, you’re right. Of course. | 你说的没错 当然 |
[26:58] | I got a lead recently from a guy who claims | 最近我得到了一条线索 |
[27:02] | to have a piece of evidence that could | 有个人说他有证据 |
[27:04] | blow this whole case wide open. | 可以彻底改变这案子的局面 |
[27:05] | Who? | 谁 |
[27:06] | You know I’m not allowed | 你知道的 我不能 |
[27:07] | to talk about all the details of this case with you, Helen. | 向你透露这件案子的所有细节 海伦 |
[27:09] | Well, what can you talk about? | 那你能告诉我什么 |
[27:12] | Was it a witness? Did he see it happen? | 是目击证人吗 他看到事情发生了吗 |
[27:15] | No, he says he has something on the victim | 不是 他说他有一些关于被害者的把柄 |
[27:18] | that we will want to see. | 我们会感兴趣的 |
[27:19] | On Scott Lockhart? | 斯考特·洛克哈特吗 |
[27:22] | Why doesn’t he just call the police? | 那他为什么不直接告诉警察 |
[27:25] | The police won’t pay him. | 警察不会给他钱 |
[27:30] | But if they find his evidence, | 但如果警察发现了他的证据 |
[27:31] | they can subpoena it and use it, right? | 就可以拿来呈堂使用 对吗 |
[27:36] | Are you looking for a job here? | 你想来这里上班吗 |
[27:40] | How much does he want? | 他想要多少 |
[27:41] | 100k. | 十万 |
[27:48] | I’ll pay it. | 好 我付 |
[27:53] | Are you sure? A, and, B, are you sure you can? | 你确定吗 再说 你确定付得起吗 |
[27:56] | I’ll sell the house. I’ll make it work. | 我可以把房子卖了 我会想到办法的 |
[27:58] | You have to get him off no matter what. | 无论如何 你必须让他脱罪 |
[28:06] | I understand. Thank you. | 我明白了 谢谢你 |
[28:10] | Is that it? | 没别的事了 |
[28:11] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[28:36] | Mary, get me Oscar Hodges on the phone, please. | 玛丽 帮我接通奥斯卡·豪治的电话 |
[29:28] | Hi, Daddy. | 早啊 爸爸 |
[29:30] | Did Mommy go to the hospital? | 妈妈去医院了吗 |
[29:32] | Yeah, it was her turn. | 没错 今天轮到她了 |
[29:40] | What happened to the Bisquick? | 怎么不吃以前的贝蒂妙厨了 |
[29:42] | What? Oh, I don’t know. | 什么 我也不知道 |
[29:44] | – Can we watch TV? – Sure. | -我们能去看电视吗 -当然 |
[29:56] | – Here. – All right. All right, tape, please. | -这里 -好 把胶纸给我 |
[30:03] | Hey, who drew that Yankees logo? | 那个洋基队标志谁画的 |
[30:05] | – I did. – What? | -是我 -什么 |
[30:06] | It wasn’t done by a professional? | 不是专业画家画的吗 |
[30:08] | Can someone help me with this? | 能来个人帮帮我吗 |
[30:10] | Coming. | 来了 |
[30:11] | I found a gluten-free, sugar-free, vegan cake! | 我买到了一个无麸无糖的素食蛋糕 |
[30:15] | I’d rather eat my own foot fungus. | 我宁愿吃自己的脚皮 |
[30:17] | Good thing it’s not for you, stupid head. | 还好不是给你吃的 傻蛋 |
[30:20] | It’s for Martin, whose stomach is extra delicate. | 是给马丁准备的 他的胃不能受一点刺激 |
[30:22] | He’s gonna hate it. | 他肯定不会喜欢 |
[30:26] | – Hey, Dad? – Yeah, buddy? | -爸爸 -什么事 伙计 |
[30:28] | How about we get Martin a dog? | 我们给马丁送条狗怎么样 |
[30:30] | I really think he would like it. | 我觉得他一定会喜欢 |
[30:32] | Did your mom say you could get a dog? | 你妈妈同意你养狗了吗 |
[30:34] | – She said she’d think about it. – Oh, she said no. | -她说她会考虑 -她说不行 |
[30:36] | No, she said she’d think about it. | 不 她说她会考虑 |
[30:38] | Can we look for a dog? | 我们可以去挑一只狗吗 |
[30:39] | Yeah, Stacey wants one too. | 对了 史黛丝也想养 |
[30:41] | Oh, my God, they’re here. | 老天 他们回来了 |
[30:41] | What should we do? Should we hide? | 怎么办 我们要躲起来吗 |
[30:43] | – Yeah, come on. Hide. – Okay, go, go, go, go, go. | -好 咱们躲起来 -快点 |
[30:46] | Go. | 快点 |
[30:53] | I’m back, suckers! | 我回来了 讨厌鬼们 |
[30:57] | – Hi, Dad. – Surprise! | -你好啊 老爸 -惊喜吧 |
[31:00] | – Welcome home. – Thanks. | -欢迎回家 -谢谢 |
[31:03] | – How are you? Okay? – I’m good. | -你怎么样 还好吗 -挺好的 |
[31:07] | Dude, dude, show me your scar. | 哥们 给我看看你的疤 |
[31:09] | You want me to take this off? | 要我把这个揭掉吗 |
[31:10] | – Yeah! – Okay, after we eat. | -当然 -吃完再看 |
[31:12] | Come see what we made! | 来看看我们给你做了什么 |
[31:15] | How was the release? | 出院顺利吗 |
[31:16] | Good, except for the thousands of dollars | 挺好的 除了有几千块钱的帐 |
[31:18] | we have to dispute with the insurance company. | 要去跟保险公司扯皮 |
[31:22] | Have you seen my meat? | 你看见我的肉了吗 |
[31:23] | And the dragon says, “Oh, I don’t see any meat.” | 龙说 “我没看到什么肉” |
[31:26] | And the man goes, “That’s ’cause it’s in your belly!” | 那人说 “那是因为已经到你的肚子里去了” |
[31:29] | – The end. – Brilliant! | -讲完了 -真棒 |
[31:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:34] | Did you make any friends at the hospital? | 你在医院交了什么朋友吗 |
[31:36] | Yeah, I met some nice people. | 是啊 有几个人挺不错的 |
[31:38] | – Any girls? – Maybe. | -有女孩子吗 -可能吧 |
[31:40] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[31:41] | – You did? – You met a girl? | -真的吗 -你认识了女孩子 |
[31:42] | Did she die? | 她死了吗 |
[31:46] | No. | 当然没有 |
[31:46] | If she died, it would’ve been a good story. | 如果她死了 就是个精彩的故事 |
[31:48] | You know, like, years later, | 就像很多年以后 |
[31:49] | you could tell your grandchildren, | 你可以告诉你的孙辈 |
[31:50] | “I knew a girl once, but she died.” | “我曾经认识一个女孩 但她死了” |
[31:54] | You know? What? | 不是吗 怎么了 |
[31:57] | Come on, who wants more cake? Anybody? | 来 还有谁要蛋糕吗 |
[31:58] | I think we should start winding things down, maybe, | 我想我们也差不多了 |
[32:01] | ’cause it’s Sunday. | 今天是周日 |
[32:02] | They have to do their homework. | 他们还得做作业 |
[32:05] | Right. | 也是 |
[32:11] | Yeah, so can you show me, please? | 能给我看看吗 求你了 |
[32:13] | – You said you would. – Not right now. | -你答应过我的 -现在不行 |
[32:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:18] | This has been the best ten days ever. | 这是我人生中最棒的十天 |
[32:20] | Yeah, ’cause Martin hasn’t been here. | 对啊 因为马丁不在 |
[32:22] | You little bitch, you missed me so much. | 你这个小贱人 明明那么想我 |
[32:24] | Hey, just ’cause you almost died doesn’t mean | 就算你差点死掉 也不代表 |
[32:26] | you get to call your little brother a bitch. | 你可以叫你弟弟贱人 |
[32:28] | I think it does. | 我觉得可以 |
[32:29] | You guys are gonna see your dad again soon. | 你们很快就能再见到爸爸的 |
[32:31] | – Friday, right? – Yeah, that’s right. | -周五 对吗 -没错 |
[32:33] | You finally get to see my new place in Crown Heights. | 你们终于能看看我在皇冠高地的新住处了 |
[32:37] | – Not far, is it? – Is it big? | -不远 对吧 -大吗 |
[32:39] | No, it’s not big, but it’s nice. | 不是很大 但房子很不错 |
[32:40] | – How many bedrooms? – Two. | -有几间卧室 -两间 |
[32:43] | You and Stacey in one, me and the boys in the other. | 你跟史黛丝一间 我跟小子们住另一间 |
[32:45] | Nope, pass. | 不要 我不去 |
[32:48] | Whitney, it’s just for the weekend. | 惠特尼 只是过个周末 |
[32:49] | Nope, opt out, veto. Thank you for playing. | 不要 我拒绝 多谢了 |
[32:53] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[32:56] | Stay here. I’ll leave. | 你们待在这儿 我离开 |
[32:58] | Helen, it’ll be fine. | 海伦 没事的 |
[32:59] | I know, but Marian’s invited me | 我知道 但玛丽安邀请我 |
[33:01] | to her house on Shelter Island this weekend, | 这周末去她家在谢尔特岛的房子作客 |
[33:03] | and I haven’t spent any real time with her in years, | 我很多年都没跟她好好聚聚了 |
[33:05] | so it’s a perfect opportunity. | 这机会正好 |
[33:06] | I’m going, so stay. | 我去 你们留下吧 |
[33:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:18] | Okay, bye. | 好了 再见 |
[35:26] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[35:28] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[35:31] | Noah! | 诺亚 |
[35:34] | Hey, what are– what are you doing here? | 你怎么… 你怎么在这 |
[35:35] | I’m–I’m staying here. | 我住在这里 |
[35:39] | – With Alison? – Yeah. | -跟艾莉森一起 -是啊 |
[35:44] | It’s a wonderful opportunity for us to share energy. | 这是个绝佳的机会让我们分享能量 |
[35:46] | We haven’t been this attuned in years. | 我们许多年都没这么和谐了 |
[35:49] | Maybe ever. | 或许从来没有过 |
[35:53] | That’s great. | 这太好了 |
[35:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:58] | How’s your son? | 你儿子怎么样 |
[36:00] | How are his humors? | 他的幽默感还在吗 |
[36:03] | His humors? He’s– | 他的幽默感 他… |
[36:05] | Uh, he’s–he’s fine, Athena. Thank you. | 他很好 雅典娜 谢谢你 |
[36:07] | Where–where is she? | 她在哪 |
[37:07] | Hey, stranger. | 你好啊 陌生人 |
[37:08] | Wow, you look great. | 天哪 你真美 |
[37:16] | Oh, that’s so sweet. Thank you. | 这太贴心了 谢谢你 |
[37:18] | Wait, I have to get my towel. | 等等 我去拿毛巾 |
[37:23] | Oh, Noah, these are my friends, | 对了 诺亚 这些是我朋友 |
[37:25] | Brendan and George. | 布兰登和乔治 |
[37:39] | Doc said as long as he takes his medicine, | 医生说只要他坚持吃药 |
[37:41] | he should never have to go to the hospital again. | 他就再也不用去医院了 |
[37:43] | – That’s great. – It is. It really is. | -那太好了 -是啊 真的 |
[37:45] | It was–it was touch and go for a second, you know? | 有一瞬间他真的命悬一线 |
[37:49] | And I realized that, uh… | 我突然发现… |
[37:54] | I want to apologize for something. | 我要向你道歉 |
[37:59] | He-he-he nearly died. I mean, he almost died. And, um… | 他几乎死了 我是说差点就死了 |
[38:04] | the whole time I was at the hospital, | 在医院的时候 |
[38:07] | I was thinking about you and what you went through. | 我一直想着你和你经历的一切 |
[38:12] | And I don’t think I ever quite appreciated that before. | 我觉得自己以前没有给你足够的理解 |
[38:17] | I’m sorry about that. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[38:20] | Noah, don’t apologize. | 诺亚 不用道歉 |
[38:22] | You’ve been wonderful. | 你一直都很棒 |
[38:24] | – Have I? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[38:30] | So, anyway, I got some good news. | 不管怎么样 我有些好消息告诉你 |
[38:32] | – Hmm? – My divorce, it’s done. | -什么 -我的离婚 搞定了 |
[38:33] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[38:37] | And that means, uh, you and I– | 你的意思是 你跟我… |
[38:40] | Can be together. It’s not an issue anymore. | 可以在一起了 再没有任何阻碍了 |
[38:42] | Helen’s agreed to stop litigating | 海伦同意中止诉讼 |
[38:44] | and give me co-custody, so… | 给我共同监护权 所以… |
[38:48] | Hmm. What a relief. | 你一定松了一口气吧 |
[38:52] | So we’re still a couple then? | 这么说我们还是情侣了 |
[38:55] | What? | 什么 |
[38:56] | Well, we just haven’t seen each other in six weeks. | 我们六周都没有见面了 |
[39:01] | Alison, we–we couldn’t. The judge said– | 艾莉森 我们不能… 法官说 |
[39:02] | Right, I know, I just, uh… | 没错 我知道 只是… |
[39:05] | I hadn’t heard from you for a while, | 你有一阵子没联系我了 |
[39:07] | and I thought you’d just kinda given up on us. | 我以为你已经放弃了我们的关系 |
[39:09] | – We talked all the time. – Yeah, I know. | -我们经常打电话啊 -我知道 |
[39:11] | – I told you I love you. – I know. | -我还跟你说我爱你 -我知道 |
[39:13] | I was trying to figure out a way for us to be together. | 我只是在想办法让我们能在一起 |
[39:15] | I read your book, Noah. | 我读了你的书稿 诺亚 |
[39:22] | What do you mean? How? | 什么意思 怎么会 |
[39:23] | It was lying open on Yvonne’s desk | 我走的那天 伊冯娜就把它 |
[39:25] | the day I left. | 放在了桌面上 |
[39:30] | You–did you read the whole manuscript? | 你读完了整份手稿吗 |
[39:32] | No, just parts of it. | 没有 只是一部分 |
[39:34] | – What parts? – I’m “Sex.” | -那一部分 -我就是”性” |
[39:37] | I’m “The reason the word was invented.” | 我就是”这个词被创造的原因” |
[39:39] | “No marriage could survive me”. | “任何婚姻都敌不过我的魔力” |
[39:41] | Is that all you read? | 你就读了这些吗 |
[39:42] | No, I read some choice passages about my supple breasts, | 不 我还读了一些段落 关于我的丰满乳房 |
[39:46] | my perfect ass, | 我的完美翘臀 |
[39:48] | my long tongue on your– | 我的长舌在你的… |
[39:50] | So you–you only read the sex scenes. | 这么说 你只读了那些性爱片段 |
[39:51] | Well, no, I read a few pages, | 也不是 我读了几页 |
[39:53] | but so far as I can tell, | 但就我来看 |
[39:55] | the whole thing is sex scenes. | 整本书就是性爱小说 |
[39:56] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[39:58] | I asked you not to read it | 我说了让你别读 |
[40:00] | because I wanted to explain it before. | 因为我想先跟你解释清楚 |
[40:02] | – I wanted you to be prepared. – For what? | -让你有所准备 -为了什么 |
[40:04] | What you really think of me? | 你对我的真正看法吗 |
[40:06] | It’s fiction. It’s not you. It’s not me. | 这是小说 写的不是你 也不是我 |
[40:10] | That’s what I wanted to explain. | 这就是我想解释的 |
[40:11] | What? That character isn’t based on me? | 怎么 难道人物的原型不是我吗 |
[40:13] | Characters have a– | 小说人物有… |
[40:14] | they have a life of their own. | 他们有自己的生命力 |
[40:18] | I’m sorry you felt bad about what you read, | 你读了这些不高兴 我很抱歉 |
[40:19] | but you obviously didn’t see the bigger picture. | 但显然你没有看全面 |
[40:21] | – Did you read the ending? – No. | -你读了结尾吗 -没有 |
[40:23] | Well, maybe that’s the place to start. | 或许你该从那读起 |
[40:25] | We end up together. It’s a happy ending. | 我们最后在一起了 是个好的结局 |
[40:28] | Wasn’t that the end that Harry wants you to change? | 哈里要你改的不正是结局吗 |
[40:32] | Look, I’m the asshole in the book. | 听着 书里的混蛋是我 |
[40:35] | I destroy everyone I care about. | 我毁了自己在乎的所有人 |
[40:37] | I-I ruin my life. | 我毁了自己的人生 |
[40:38] | The story’s not even about you. | 这故事甚至根本不关乎你 |
[40:39] | It’s about me. | 而是关于我 |
[40:42] | Before you judge, will you please | 能不能请你先读完整本书 |
[40:43] | just read the whole book? | 再做评判呢 |
[40:47] | No, I won’t. | 不 我不要 |
[40:51] | – Why not? – I just don’t want to. | -为什么不 -我就是不想 |
[40:54] | I don’t think it would be a very good idea. | 我不认为这是个好主意 |
[41:08] | You know, um… | 知道吗… |
[41:11] | you may be right about the sex. | 关于性 你可能是对的 |
[41:16] | About the sex? | 关于性 |
[41:17] | Yeah, I’ve been thinking a lot about it | 没错 来这里以后 |
[41:18] | since I got here and, um… | 我对此想了很多 |
[41:22] | I can see why you think I’m… | 我可以理解为什么你会觉得 |
[41:26] | some kind of nymphomaniac. | 我是一个性瘾者 |
[41:28] | I never said that. | 我从来没这么说 |
[41:29] | No, you met me at a very strange time in my life, | 是没有 我们相遇时我正处于一个特殊的人生阶段 |
[41:32] | and I wasn’t always… | 我不是一直… |
[41:34] | I used to be a very open kid, | 以前我是个很外向的人 |
[41:37] | and since Gabriel died, | 自从加百列死后 |
[41:38] | I just stopped talking to people. | 我就不再跟任何人说话 |
[41:41] | I didn’t see the point in it anymore. | 我再不觉得那有任何意义 |
[41:43] | They didn’t understand, and, um… | 他们根本不理解 于是… |
[41:47] | sex for me became a way | 对我来说 性成为了一种 |
[41:50] | of feeling things without having to talk to anybody. | 替代语言来感受情绪的方式 |
[41:54] | And then I guess I– | 然后我想… |
[41:57] | when I met you, I’d just gotten used to it. | 当我遇见你时 我已经习惯了 |
[41:59] | Used to what? | 习惯了什么 |
[42:00] | Well, using reckless behavior as a way of… | 用出格的行为来让自己觉得 |
[42:04] | feeling like I was still alive. | 我还活着 |
[42:07] | You know, Sebastian thinks that the cutting | 塞巴斯蒂安认为自残 |
[42:09] | and the reckless sex, | 和不计后果的性爱 |
[42:10] | it all stems from the same impulse. | 都来自于同一种冲动 |
[42:12] | Who? | 谁 |
[42:13] | Oh, uh, I’m sorry. Sebastian. | 抱歉 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[42:14] | He’s a friend of mine up here. | 他是我这里的一个朋友 |
[42:16] | He’s an expert in reckless behavior? | 他是鲁莽行为的专家吗 |
[42:19] | He is, actually. He’s incredibly brave. | 他真的是 他特别勇敢 |
[42:23] | Right. | 好吧 |
[42:24] | But, Noah, I haven’t had sex in, like, six weeks, | 但诺亚 这六周我都没有跟人上床 |
[42:28] | and… | 然后 |
[42:31] | my head just feels really clear. | 我的头脑感觉特别清醒 |
[42:33] | Great. Great. That’s really exciting. | 太好了 真让人激动 |
[42:36] | Um, that’s something you’re gonna continue | 所以你准备我们离开这后 |
[42:39] | when we leave here? | 也继续这么做吗 |
[42:49] | I got us that place you liked in Crown Heights. | 我租下了皇冠高地那间你喜欢的房子 |
[42:52] | – The two-bedroom? – Yeah, I leased it last month. | -那间两卧的吗 -没错 我上个月租的 |
[42:54] | It’s ready for you. We can go now if you want. | 已经为你准备好了 想的话我们可以现在就去 |
[42:57] | – Now? – Yeah. | -现在吗 -是啊 |
[42:59] | Why not? Get your stuff. Let’s get the fuck out of here. | 为什么不 拿上东西 我们现在就走 |
[43:00] | No, I just can’t pick up and leave. | 不行 我不能就这么离开 |
[43:02] | I have a yoga teacher training class. | 我还有瑜伽教练培训课 |
[43:04] | – I work in the kitchen. – Wait– | -我在厨房工作 -等等 |
[43:06] | Living here was a temporary fix | 住在这里只是权宜之计 |
[43:08] | while I got things worked out for us. | 直到我解决我们的问题 |
[43:10] | Well, I like it here. | 但我喜欢这里 |
[43:12] | I’m learning a lot. | 我学到了很多东西 |
[43:14] | Why don’t you stay here with me for a while? | 不如你跟我一起在这待一段时间 |
[43:17] | Oh, God. | 我的老天 |
[44:11] | The treatment I’m applying now to this patient | 我现在对这名病人实施的治疗方式 |
[44:14] | is based on Wilhelm Reich’s orgone therapy, | 是基于威廉·赖希的生命力疗法 |
[44:18] | which releases biological energy | 作用是释放 |
[44:20] | from chronically constricted muscles. | 长期紧张肌肉中的生物能量 |
[44:23] | You can see, this therapy is already starting to release | 你们可以看到 这种疗法已经开始释放 |
[44:26] | traumatic memories stored in the patient’s body. | 病人身体中储存的痛苦记忆 |
[44:30] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[44:31] | We mustn’t repress. We must liberate. | 我们不能抑制 必须释放 |
[44:48] | Oh, fuck! | 该死 |
[45:03] | And so our flaws are actually | 我们的缺点其实 |
[45:06] | the source of our strength. | 正是我们力量的来源 |
[45:08] | That focused meditation was so powerful. | 刚才的专注冥想实在是太强大了 |
[45:11] | – Thank you for your gifts. – Oh, you’re so welcome. | -谢谢你的恩赐 -你太客气了 |
[45:13] | I felt my Level Two attune automatically. | 我感觉自己自动达成了二层境界 |
[45:15] | I did too. That was remarkable. | 我也是 太厉害了 |
[45:19] | Noah! | 诺亚 |
[45:22] | So you’re–you’re experiencing some writer’s block? | 这么说 你写作遇到了瓶颈吗 |
[45:26] | That must be frightening for you. | 你一定很惊慌吧 |
[45:27] | No, I’m–no, I’m trying to find a place to write, Athena. | 不是的 我只是想找个地方写作 雅典娜 |
[45:30] | – It’s different. – Oh. | -这不一样 -这样啊 |
[45:32] | I was under the impression you’d been having difficulty | 据我所知 你似乎为结局困扰 |
[45:34] | with your ending for a while now. | 有一段时间了吧 |
[45:37] | Don’t worry about it. It’ll be fine. | 别担心 没问题的 |
[45:39] | I just need to get Alison and get the hell out of here. | 我只是得找到艾莉森然后赶紧离开这鬼地方 |
[45:41] | Isn’t it miraculous how balanced she’s become | 自从她来这之后 她变得平衡多了 |
[45:45] | since she’s been here? | 是不是很神奇 |
[45:46] | She’s moving in such harmony with the universe. | 如今她跟宇宙如此之和谐 |
[45:49] | That must be such a relief for you. | 你一定松了一口气吧 |
[45:51] | Having only known her in a state of… | 从你认识她起 她一直都… |
[45:54] | such dysfunction. | 十分失常 |
[45:56] | Sure is. | 当然了 |
[45:59] | I sense some sarcasm. | 我听着有些讽刺啊 |
[46:03] | No offense, Athena– I just don’t think | 无意冒犯 雅典娜 只是我不相信 |
[46:04] | any of this is real. | 这些东西是真的 |
[46:07] | Nothing is real, Noah. | 没什么是真实的 诺亚 |
[46:08] | It’s easy to feel at peace | 成天只吃藜麦 |
[46:09] | when you’re just eating quinoa all day | 一天睡上14个小时 |
[46:11] | and sleeping 14 hours, but in the real world, I– | 当然容易平和 但在现实世界 我… |
[46:15] | I don’t think you’re doing her any favors keeping her here. | 我不认为你把她留在这里能帮到她 |
[46:17] | I see now. | 我明白了 |
[46:18] | Yes, it’s suddenly so clear, | 没错 突然之间如此清晰 |
[46:22] | so expected of course. | 当然了 也如我所料 |
[46:23] | What? | 什么 |
[46:24] | You fell in love with her darkness. | 你爱上的是她的黑暗面 |
[46:26] | Now that she’s stepping into the light, | 如今当她走入光明 |
[46:28] | you feel like you’re losing your hold on her. | 你感觉自己失去了对她的控制 |
[46:30] | – My what? – That speaks to your primal fear of abandonment. | -什么 -这正说明了你最大的恐惧是害怕被遗弃 |
[46:34] | You know what, Athena? Just shove it. Okay? | 得了吧 雅典娜 闭嘴行吗 |
[46:36] | I-I–how the fuck do I get out of here? | 我要怎么才能离开这里 |
[46:39] | – Fuck! – Noah, this is good. | -该死 -诺亚 这样很好 |
[46:42] | You’re beginning to access your rage. That’s a vital step. | 你开始感受到你的怒气 这是重要的一步 |
[46:45] | Why don’t you come in for a session? | 不如你来上一堂课吧 |
[46:46] | I’ve had great success | 我用灵气 |
[46:47] | with writers and artists using Reiki. | 成功帮助了许多作家和艺人 |
[46:49] | – Oh, fuck that. – I would be happy to work | -去你妈的 -我很乐意帮助你 |
[46:51] | with you, as my gift, | 就当是我对你的馈赠 |
[46:52] | to unlock the flow of your creative energy. | 解开禁锢你创作能量的枷锁 |
[47:07] | In Afghanistan? | 在阿富汗吗 |
[47:09] | Yeah, I was there before 9/11. | 没错 911之前我在那 |
[47:10] | I was with the Northern Alliance, | 跟北方联盟一起 |
[47:12] | and they’d just taken this hilltop position– | 他们刚刚占领了山顶位置 |
[47:14] | – Hey, Alison. – Oh, hey. | -艾莉森 -你好 |
[47:17] | Oh, I’m glad you’re here. Uh, I wanted you guys to meet. | 真高兴你来了 我正好想让你们见见 |
[47:19] | This is Sebastian. This is Noah, uh, my friend. | 这是塞巴斯蒂安 这是诺亚 我朋友 |
[47:25] | Noah, this is Sebastian. | 诺亚 这是塞巴斯蒂安 |
[47:29] | S-Sebastian Junger? | 塞巴斯蒂安·荣格尔 |
[47:31] | Nice to meet you, Noah. | 很高兴认识你 诺亚 |
[47:34] | Perfect Storm, I read it in 48 hours, | 《完美风暴》 我两天就读完了 |
[47:36] | and War was incredible. | 还有《战争》也棒极了 |
[47:39] | Thank you. I’m glad you like my work. | 谢谢 很高兴你喜欢我的作品 |
[47:40] | This is the last place I’d expect to find you. | 我绝不会想到能在这遇见你 |
[47:43] | I’m here all the time. | 我一直都在这 |
[47:44] | As much as I can be. | 至少我尽量 |
[47:46] | Did you get any work done this afternoon? | 下午写作有进展吗 |
[47:48] | No, no. I-I can’t find anywhere to concentrate. | 没有 我找不到地方静下心来 |
[47:51] | Is there anywhere here you can write? | 你能在这里找到地方写作吗 |
[47:53] | I can write pretty much anywhere. | 基本上我在哪都能写 |
[47:56] | Right, well, of course you can. | 没错 你当然可以 |
[47:58] | Sounds like you’re kinda blocked. | 听起来你遇到瓶颈了啊 |
[47:59] | You know what helps me? Reiki. | 知道什么能帮到我吗 灵气 |
[48:22] | We’re gonna work on your chakras, | 我们要打通你的脉轮 |
[48:25] | where the channels of energy | 就是流通你全身的 |
[48:27] | which run through your subtle body meet. | 能量汇聚的中心 |
[48:35] | Is this something you have to believe in for it to work? | 这东西你必须相信才管用吗 |
[48:37] | Quite the opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[48:39] | The treatment itself will guide you toward belief. | 治疗过程会引领你逐渐相信它 |
[48:44] | – Good, ’cause I don’t think– – Shh. | -那就好 因为我不觉得… -别说话 |
[49:14] | This is your root chakra. | 这是你的海底轮 |
[49:18] | It governs sexuality, sensuality, | 主导性力 欲力 |
[49:20] | as well as stability. | 以及稳定力 |
[49:27] | As you can see for yourself, there’s a creative blockage. | 你自己也发现了 你创作遇到了瓶颈 |
[49:32] | Your Kundalini, your primal energy, | 你的昆达里尼 主要生命力 |
[49:36] | has become trapped between your pull toward darkness | 困在了你被黑暗的牵引 |
[49:40] | and your need to seek stability in life. | 和你对稳定生活的渴望之间 |
[49:44] | We need to release your Kundalini from this limbo. | 我们要在这混沌之中释放你的昆达里尼 |
[49:49] | Liberate it to flow upward | 解放它 让它向上流动 |
[49:52] | towards your place of consciousness. | 流向你的意识汇聚之处 |
[50:07] | Please turn onto your stomach. | 请转过身来趴着 |
[50:11] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[50:15] | Good. Good. | 很好 就这样 |
[50:21] | You are drawn to the darkness in others, | 你被他人内心的黑暗所吸引 |
[50:25] | but at the same time, you fear it. | 但同时 你也感到畏惧 |
[50:29] | You’re afraid it will consume you, | 你害怕它会吞噬你 |
[50:31] | will obliterate your carefully crafted image, | 会摧毁你精心维持的表象 |
[50:34] | it will expose you as a fraud, but, Noah, | 暴露真实的你 但是 诺亚 |
[50:37] | until you let yourself experience your baser desire, | 如果你不让自己感受到内心真正的欲望 |
[50:41] | you will never be able to hear your true voice. | 你永远无法听到自己真正的声音 |
[50:51] | Let the darkness in. Let the darkness in. | 拥抱黑暗 拥抱黑暗 |
[50:54] | Let your root energy flow through you. | 让你的根能量流通全身 |
[50:59] | When it meets your place of true insight, | 当它到达你真实顿悟之所 |
[51:01] | you will experience a moment of consciousness | 你会感受到一刻全然的清醒 |
[51:04] | free from all illusion. | 不受任何幻想迷惑 |
[51:05] | The self will fall away, | 自我会逐渐消逝 |
[51:08] | and, at last, you will see everything. | 最终 你将看见一切 |
[51:13] | Let the darkness in. | 拥抱黑暗 |
[51:23] | Exhale. Press your hands down. | 吐气 手掌按在地面上 |
[51:25] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[51:28] | – Can we talk? – Exhale. | -我们能谈谈吗 -呼气 |
[51:30] | Outside. Can we talk now? | 到外面 现在就谈行吗 |
[51:32] | – Please. Come on. – Noah. | -求你了 快点 -诺亚 |
[51:35] | What’s wrong with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[51:38] | What is wrong with you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[51:39] | I spent the last six weeks doing everything I promised | 过去六个星期 我一直在照着承诺努力 |
[51:41] | so that we could be together, | 好让我们可以在一起 |
[51:42] | which is what I thought you wanted too. | 我以为这也是你想要的 |
[51:44] | – Do you want that? – Yes, of course I do. | -你真的想要吗 -我当然想 |
[51:46] | Well, then stop flaking out at this stupid summer camp, | 既然这样 就别在这傻逼夏令营混日子 |
[51:48] | – and let’s get out of here. – I have commitments. | -我们离开这里 -我有承诺 |
[51:50] | Really? Like your commitment to Sebastian Junger? | 真的吗 就像你对塞巴斯蒂安·荣格尔的承诺 |
[51:53] | How the fuck did you get so close to him anyway? | 你他妈是怎么跟他走这么近的 |
[51:54] | Oh, for God’s sakes, Noah. | 你简直不可理喻 诺亚 |
[51:56] | I blew up my life for you, Alison, and now here I am, | 我为你毁了自己的人生 艾莉森 如今我在这 |
[51:59] | wanting to leave with you, and you can’t leave | 想跟你一起离开 你却不能走 |
[52:01] | because you got a fucking yoga class? | 就因为你有个该死的瑜伽课吗 |
[52:02] | Look, I am just as committed | 听着 对于我们的关系 |
[52:03] | to this relationship as you are, Noah! | 我跟你一样认真 诺亚 |
[52:05] | I don’t belong to you. We’re not living in your book. | 但我不属于你 我们并不生活在你的书里 |
[52:07] | You can’t control me. | 你无法控制我 |
[52:12] | No? | 不行吗 |
[53:50] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[54:47] | It’s done. | 我完成了 |