时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[00:10] | Need you. Excuse us. | 过来一下 抱歉 |
[00:11] | Oh, please don’t steal him, Eden. | 不要把他抢走 伊登 |
[00:13] | Someone more important wants to talk to him. | 有个重要人物要找他 |
[00:15] | – I hate her. – She’s just doing her job. | -我讨厌她 -这是她的工作 |
[00:17] | Our family is cursed, Cole. | 我们的家族被诅咒了 科尔 |
[00:19] | This happens in families | 这种事会发生在 |
[00:21] | when something so evil has occurred. | 出现过如此邪恶之事的家族之中 |
[00:23] | You are not selling your grandparents’ house. | 你不是要卖了外公外婆的房子吧 |
[00:25] | The house is in escrow. | 房子已经托管了 |
[00:26] | It’s done. | 卖掉了 |
[00:28] | You’re really late. | 你怎么回来得这么晚 |
[00:29] | My fault. Totally my fault. | 是我 都是我的错 |
[00:31] | Ah, Eden. Where’s the turkey? | 伊登 你去拿的火鸡呢 |
[00:33] | Shit, I knew we forgot something. | 该死 我就知道我忘了什么 |
[00:34] | – I’ll go get it right now. – No, it’s closed. | -我现在就去拿 -已经关门了 |
[00:37] | Noah, do you want to listen | 诺亚 你想听听 |
[00:38] | to your baby’s heartbeat? | 你孩子的心跳声吗 |
[00:43] | Do you even want this baby? | 你真的想要这个孩子吗 |
[00:45] | Of course I do. | 我当然想了 |
[00:47] | I was trying to hurt you. | 我故意想伤害你 |
[00:48] | I was trying to get you out of my house, | 我故意想让你离开我家 |
[00:50] | and as soon as you walked out that door, | 但当你刚踏出那扇门 |
[00:51] | I wanted you back. | 我就希望你能回来 |
[00:53] | Te amo tambien. | 我也爱你 |
[00:58] | Where were you all night? | 你一晚上都去哪了 |
[01:05] | I don’t mix business with this kind of pleasure. | 我不喜欢把工作和这种娱乐混为一谈 |
[02:28] | We’ve got some traffic | 东边林肯隧道那边 |
[02:29] | on the eastbound Lincoln Tunnel | 出现了交通事故 |
[02:31] | and two lanes closed on the Manhattan Bridge. | 曼哈顿桥有两条车道关闭 |
[02:33] | But the big news right now is this hurricane warning. | 但重点还是现在的飓风预警 |
[02:36] | Yes, that’s right. | 没错 |
[02:36] | I said hurricane warning | 就是飓风预警 |
[02:38] | in effect in the tri-state area, | 地点在三州交汇处 |
[02:40] | Hurricane Alex, a category four right now, | 目前为四级的飓风艾利克斯 |
[02:43] | making its way up the Atlantic from the Gulf, | 正从墨西哥湾一路北上到达大西洋 |
[02:45] | however, not expected to make landfall. | 但是 这一飓风应该不会登陆 |
[02:48] | Okay, I don’t know, Mike. | 真的吗 迈克 |
[02:49] | A hurricane in March? | 三月份竟然有飓风 |
[02:51] | Is this global warming? | 这是因为全球气候变暖吗 |
[02:52] | I guess so, but hey, | 应该是吧 但是 |
[02:54] | hopefully they’re right… | 希望他们预测对了… |
[03:06] | You sure I can’t get you anything else | 你确定不用再点些什么东西 |
[03:07] | while you wait for your friend? | 边吃边等你朋友吗 |
[03:12] | He’s not my friend, | 他不是我的朋友 |
[03:13] | and it doesn’t look like he’s showing up. | 而且他好像应该不会来了 |
[03:16] | OkCupid? | 丘比特交友吗 |
[03:19] | What? | 什么 |
[03:20] | You’re on an Internet date, right? | 你这是要见网友对吧 |
[03:24] | Yes, I am. | 没错 |
[03:26] | Um, but it’s, um, Tinder. | 但其实是火绒网 |
[03:29] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[03:31] | Yeah, I’ve heard of it. | 嗯 我听说过 |
[03:33] | It’s my first time. | 我这是第一次 |
[03:34] | My daughter set the whole thing up for me, so– | 是我女儿帮我安排的 所以… |
[03:35] | – How old’s your daughter? – 18. | -你女儿多大 -18 |
[03:37] | That makes sense. | 那我明白了 |
[03:38] | Tinder is more of a hookup site for millennials. | 火绒网更像是千禧一代的约炮网 |
[03:42] | You should try match.com. | 你应该试试天作之合 |
[03:44] | That’s usually where the divorces hang out. | 通常离婚男女喜欢用那个 |
[03:48] | – Thanks for the tip. – No problem. | -谢谢你的建议 -不客气 |
[03:50] | Can I get you anything else? | 还要点什么吗 |
[03:51] | Nope, this is great. | 不用了 这样就好 |
[03:53] | Just the check, and here, you can just run that. | 结账吧 帮我刷卡 |
[03:55] | Sure. | 好 |
[04:03] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[04:07] | Yeah. | 是 |
[04:10] | From where? | 哪里见过来着 |
[04:13] | I operated on your son. | 我帮你儿子做过手术 |
[04:15] | – God. Dr. Ullah! – Yeah. | -天啊 乌拉医生 -没错 |
[04:17] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[04:18] | It’s such a different context. Hi. | 没想到在这里遇到你 你好 |
[04:20] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[04:21] | He’s better. | 好多了 |
[04:22] | Um, he gained six pounds since the surgery. | 手术后他增重了六磅 |
[04:25] | – That’s great. – Mm-hmm. | -不错 -嗯 |
[04:26] | I’ve been meaning to follow up with you, | 我一直想联络你的 |
[04:27] | just to get you some sort of thank-you. | 想找个机会谢谢你 |
[04:29] | Come on, that isn’t necessary. | 没这个必要 |
[04:30] | – It’s my job. – No, but I want to. | -治病救人是我的工作 -我真想谢谢你 |
[04:31] | I just, I really– I wasn’t sure | 我只是…我不确定 |
[04:32] | what surgeons generally like. | 外科医生通常喜欢什么 |
[04:37] | Alcohol. | 喝酒 |
[04:39] | O…kay. | 好吧 |
[04:41] | Do you prefer red or white? | 你喜欢红葡萄酒还是白葡萄酒 |
[04:43] | – I prefer whiskey. – Okay. | -我喜欢威士忌 -好 |
[04:45] | Wine doesn’t get you drunk fast enough. | 喝红酒醉得太慢 |
[04:48] | Right. | 没错 |
[04:49] | Whiskey, okay. | 威士忌 知道了 |
[04:51] | Should I send that to the hospital, or– | 我要给你送去医院还是… |
[04:53] | No. | 千万别 |
[04:56] | You got a pen? I’ll give you my home address. | 你有笔吗 我告诉你我的住址 |
[05:03] | – Oh, thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[05:06] | Okay. | 说吧 |
[05:06] | It’s 322 Lenox Avenue. | 雷诺克斯大道322号 |
[05:09] | – You live in Harlem? – Yep. | -你住在哈莱姆区吗 -对 |
[05:11] | What are you doing all the way out here? | 那你大老远跑这里来干什么 |
[05:12] | Well, I’m on call tonight at Brooklyn Central, | 我晚上要在布鲁克林中心医院值班 |
[05:14] | but I was worried about the weather, | 但我担心天气不好 |
[05:15] | so decided to come hang out down here | 所以我干脆就直接先过来了 |
[05:17] | in case I have to go in. | 以防到时候不方便 |
[05:19] | I’ll have another. | 我再来一杯 |
[05:23] | How much have you had to drink? | 你要喝多少 |
[05:25] | This? Oh, don’t worry. | 这个吗 没事 |
[05:27] | This just loosens my joints. | 这还只是热身 |
[05:36] | Hey, I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不介意 |
[05:37] | I couldn’t help eavesdropping. | 我无意中听到了 |
[05:40] | Were you here to meet a Tinder date? | 你是来这里见火绒网网友的吗 |
[05:45] | Yep. | 是的 |
[05:47] | So married women do use Tinder. | 已婚女性也用火绒网啊 |
[05:50] | – Fascinating. – I’m not married. | -不可思议 -我不是已婚 |
[05:52] | – You’re not? – Not anymore. | -不是吗 -离婚了 |
[05:54] | – I’m shocked to hear that. – Oh, really? | -真没想到 -真的吗 |
[05:55] | I find that hard to believe since the last time you saw me | 上次你见到我的时候 |
[05:57] | you had a front-row seat to my divorce. | 可是坐在我离婚现场的前排 |
[05:59] | Is that what was happening there? | 当时是在离婚吗 |
[06:00] | Yes, that’s what was happening. | 没错 是在离婚 |
[06:02] | We were in the middle of a horrible litigation, | 我们当时在大打官司 |
[06:03] | and he–it was… | 他…事情… |
[06:08] | …well, bad, but it’s over now. | 很糟糕 但现在都结束了 |
[06:10] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[06:13] | Very nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[06:14] | And I will, um– | 我… |
[06:15] | I’ll get you that whiskey straightaway. | 我会尽快把威士忌给你送过去的 |
[06:18] | – You’re leaving? Why? – Yeah. | -你要走了吗 为什么 -对 |
[06:20] | Because I have to get back to my kids. | 因为我得回去照顾我的孩子 |
[06:23] | ‘Cause it’s a little windy? | 因为外面在刮风吗 |
[06:24] | Actually, we just got an emergency alert. | 我们刚收到了紧急警报 |
[06:27] | The mayor is closing down the subways at 9 p.m. tonight. | 市长宣布今晚九点关闭地铁 |
[06:30] | My manager just said we need to kick you all out, | 经理说你们两个都得走人 |
[06:32] | so we can go home. | 我们要下班回家了 |
[06:33] | Okay, well, thanks again. | 好的 再次感谢 |
[06:35] | And, uh, nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[06:36] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[06:39] | How about leaving me your number? | 可以告诉我你的号码吗 |
[06:44] | Yeah… | 这个… |
[06:46] | This is great, you guys, | 这是好事 两位 |
[06:47] | but can you do this part outside? | 但你们能出去聊吗 |
[06:49] | Sure. | 好 |
[07:02] | So can I have it? | 所以 能给我吗 |
[07:04] | Your number. | 你的号码 |
[07:08] | You’re not gonna, like, | 你不会是 |
[07:09] | ask me out on a date or anything, are you? | 想约我出去吧 |
[07:11] | I was thinking about it. | 我在考虑 |
[07:12] | It’s a bad idea. | 这不是好主意 |
[07:14] | You’ll accept a date from some rando on the Internet, | 你愿意跟网上的陌生人约会 |
[07:16] | but you won’t go out with me? | 却不想跟我吗 |
[07:19] | I mean, what is a date, really? | 约会到底是什么 |
[07:21] | It’s just an interview for sex. | 不过是面试做爱对象罢了 |
[07:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:27] | Would you like to have sex with me? | 你愿意跟我做爱吗 |
[07:33] | Sure. | 好 |
[07:47] | Hi, guys. | 你们好 |
[07:48] | Hi, Mom. How was your meeting? | 你好 妈妈 约会怎么样 |
[07:51] | It was good. | 挺好的 |
[07:53] | Where’s Martin? | 马丁人呢 |
[07:54] | In his room. | 在房间里 |
[07:56] | And did Whitney leave already? | 惠特尼已经走了吗 |
[07:58] | Yeah, Chrissy came to pick her up. | 是 克丽茜来接她的 |
[08:00] | Did they say where they were going? | 她们说了要去哪吗 |
[08:03] | No. | 没有 |
[08:06] | Okay, i’m gonna go, um, check the basement | 好吧 我去地下室检查一下 |
[08:11] | and make sure there aren’t any leaks from the storm. | 确保大风没把哪弄漏水 |
[08:15] | Is it raining yet? | 已经开始下雨了吗 |
[09:10] | Can I offer you something? | 你要喝什么吗 |
[09:13] | – Just some water would be great. – Great. | -水就好 -好 |
[09:22] | Do you mind if I just– it’s the hospital. | 我能接个电话吗 医院的事 |
[09:24] | Oh, no, go ahead. | 没事 接吧 |
[09:27] | This is Dr. Ullah. | 我是乌拉医生 |
[09:31] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:33] | Oh, yeah, okay. Put her through. | 好吧 接她过来 |
[09:40] | Hi, Mrs. Gatewood, how’s Kim feeling? | 你好 盖特伍德太太 金还好吗 |
[09:44] | What? | 什么 |
[09:47] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[09:48] | You have nothing to worry about. | 您不用担心 |
[09:50] | The hospital has backup generators. They will– | 医院有备用发电机 他们会… |
[09:56] | No, none of the machines will stop working, I promise, | 不 仪器不会停的 我保证 |
[09:58] | especially not the ones connected to your daughter’s kidney. | 尤其是连在您女儿肾上的那台 |
[10:05] | I know. I know you are. | 我知道您担心 |
[10:07] | That’s perfectly natural, but I promise you have– | 这很正常 但我保证… |
[10:12] | yeah– but you have– | 是 但您… |
[10:18] | You have nothing to worry about. | 您不用担心 |
[10:20] | You guys just hang in there for the night, | 今晚你们坚持住 |
[10:22] | and I’ll see you all in the morning for rounds, okay? | 明天一早我就去巡房 好吗 |
[10:29] | You too. | 您也是 |
[10:32] | Me too. | 我会的 |
[10:34] | Yeah, you too. | 好 您也是 |
[10:37] | Okay, bye. | 再见 |
[10:39] | Needy bitch. | 真他妈事多 |
[10:48] | Dr. Ullah? | 乌拉医生 |
[10:49] | – Martin, my man. – Hi. | -马丁 小子 -你好 |
[10:52] | What are you doing here? | 您怎么来了 |
[10:55] | He was in the neighborhood. | 他正好在附近 |
[10:57] | Yeah, came by to check on you, of course, | 对 顺便来看看你 |
[10:59] | see how you’re doing. | 恢复得怎么样了 |
[11:01] | I’m okay. | 我挺好的 |
[11:02] | Well, your mom says you’re doing a lot better. | 你妈妈说你好多了 |
[11:04] | Yeah, I guess so. | 差不多吧 |
[11:06] | Anymore stomachaches? | 胃还疼吗 |
[11:08] | Yeah, if I eat something that shouldn’t– | 如果乱吃东西 还是疼 |
[11:10] | Bitch of a disease, isn’t it? | 这破病真烦人吧 |
[11:11] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[11:13] | Well, did your GI recommend Humira injections? | 医生推荐你注射修美乐了吗 |
[11:18] | Uh, he did. | 是的 |
[11:22] | Are they helping? | 有用吗 |
[11:25] | – No? – He hates taking them. | -没用吗 -他讨厌打 |
[11:27] | It freaking hurts. Her hands shake. | 疼死我了 我妈手好抖 |
[11:29] | Makes it ten times worse. | 让我感觉更疼 |
[11:31] | So we kind of gave up on it. | 所以我们放弃了 |
[11:34] | Oh, no. You can’t do that. | 不 别啊 |
[11:36] | Well, I can show you a trick, makes it much easier. | 我来教你一招 让这舒服点 |
[11:41] | Do you have any in the house? | 你们家还有吗 |
[11:41] | Yeah, I have some in the fridge. | 是的 冰箱里有几支 |
[11:43] | No, Mom, I’m fine. | 不 妈妈 我没事 |
[11:44] | Martin, the doctor might be able | 马丁 医生可能会 |
[11:45] | to show us something that we don’t know. | 教我们些我们不知道的事 |
[11:46] | I feel fine. Put it back! | 我不疼 你放回去 |
[11:48] | Hey, Martin. Martin, hey, listen to me. | 马丁 听我说 |
[11:52] | The first thing we’re gonna do, | 我们要做的第一件事 |
[11:54] | we’re gonna let this thing warm up. | 是让注射剂回温 |
[11:56] | A part of what makes it so painful is the temperature. | 你之前觉得疼 部分原因是温度太低 |
[11:59] | And then we’re gonna put it in your stomach. | 然后我帮你打在肚子上 |
[12:01] | That’s easier than the thigh for some people. | 对有些人会比打在大腿上舒服 |
[12:02] | And I promise, I have a technique | 我保证 我有个办法 |
[12:04] | that will make it hurt, like, 60% less. | 能让痛感减少六成左右 |
[12:08] | Will you let me try it? | 你愿意让我试试吗 |
[12:12] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:15] | Fair enough. Okay. | 好吧 没关系 |
[12:18] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[12:19] | I’m gonna hang out here with your mom for 30 minutes | 我再跟你妈妈聊半小时 |
[12:21] | while this warms up, | 等针剂回温 |
[12:23] | and then after 30 minutes, | 半小时以后 |
[12:25] | you can decide what you want to do. | 你来决定要不要打 |
[12:27] | If you want me to leave, then I will. | 如果你想让我走 那我就走 |
[12:31] | Deal? | 好吗 |
[12:35] | Deal. | 好的 |
[12:37] | Great. | 很好 |
[12:38] | See you soon. | 等会见 |
[12:45] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[12:47] | What? Get what? | 明白什么 |
[12:48] | Are you a nice guy that acts like a dick | 你是个假装混蛋的好人 |
[12:50] | or a dick that acts like a nice guy? | 还是个假装好人的混蛋 |
[12:53] | Uh, what’s the difference? | 有什么区别 |
[12:55] | There’s– it’s actually really a big difference. | 区别大着呢 |
[12:57] | Mm, I don’t think so. | 我可不觉得 |
[12:59] | Uh, do you generally feel warmly towards other humans, | 你是一直对别人都那么和蔼 |
[13:03] | or is it just sort of a performance or something? I mean– | 还是故意演成这样 |
[13:05] | Look. If you’re trying to evaluate my character, | 如果你是想评价我的性格 |
[13:09] | it’s not that hard to work out. | 没那么难的 |
[13:12] | If you think, on balance, that the good I do outweighs the bad, | 如果你认为我的优点大于缺点 |
[13:15] | I’m a good person. | 那我就是个好人 |
[13:17] | If you think the bad outweighs the good, | 觉得缺点大于优点 |
[13:20] | the opposite is true. | 那我是坏人 |
[13:20] | But I’m talking about how you feel. | 但我说的是你的想法 |
[13:22] | Like, feel in your–your– | 在你… |
[13:27] | – My heart? – Yeah. | -内心的吗 -对 |
[13:29] | My heart is a muscular organ with four chambers | 我的心脏是一块有四个房室 |
[13:33] | that’s located just behind | 位于我胸骨内侧 |
[13:34] | and slightly to the left of my breastbone. | 稍微偏左的肌肉 |
[13:38] | It doesn’t feel anything. | 它没有想法 |
[13:40] | It works. | 只会工作 |
[13:59] | What? | 干嘛 |
[14:04] | – What did I say? – Nothing. | -我说错了什么 -没什么 |
[14:08] | That was just really depressing. | 我就是好压抑 |
[14:12] | – You want me to leave? – No, no. | -你想让我离开吗 -不 |
[14:15] | I want you to stay and give Martin his shots. | 我想让你留下 给马丁打针 |
[14:37] | I know I’m supposed to be the one giving him his shots | 我知道应该由我来给他打针 |
[14:38] | ’cause I’m his mother, right? Yes, I know that. | 因为我是他妈妈 我知道 |
[14:40] | But you know what, he’s right. | 但你知道吗 他说的没错 |
[14:42] | I do shake, and then I’m terrified. | 我的确会手抖 而且我害怕极了 |
[14:44] | And I-I-I just want to stop hurting him. | 我只是不想再继续伤害他 |
[14:47] | And this past year with the divorce, | 过去这一年因为离婚的事 |
[14:49] | all I’ve done is put my kids through hell. | 我让我的孩子们受够了罪 |
[14:52] | And I just want to make it stop. | 我不想再这样 |
[14:53] | I want to make it stop, | 我真的不想再这样 |
[14:54] | and I cannot get my shit together. | 但我却没法振作起来 |
[14:56] | I mean, I have four kids, and I’m doing this all by myself. | 我有四个孩子 还要独力抚养他们 |
[14:59] | How did this happen? How did this happen? | 为什么会这样 为什么会这样 |
[15:07] | You got a divorce. | 因为你离婚了 |
[15:14] | You know, sometimes I think… | 知道吗 有时候我真觉得… |
[15:18] | I hate being a mother. | 我恨透了做一个母亲 |
[15:30] | Oh, just got a Tinder message. | 没什么 刚收到了一条约炮信息 |
[15:39] | Are you serious? | 你不是吧 |
[15:41] | I’m sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[15:42] | What were you saying? | 你刚才说什么 |
[15:46] | Oh my god. Get out. | 老天 出去 |
[15:49] | Just get out. | 给我出去 |
[15:58] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:00] | Now that we’ve iced it, I’m gonna pinch this spot | 现在冰敷完之后 我会捏着这里 |
[16:03] | when I give you the shot. | 然后再给你注射 |
[16:05] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[16:07] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[16:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:25] | How was that? | 感觉怎么样 |
[16:29] | It was all right. | 还挺好的 |
[16:33] | All right. | 很好 |
[16:35] | All right. | 很好 |
[16:40] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[16:43] | – Excuse me. – There you go, sweetie. | -让我一下 -给你 亲爱的 |
[16:44] | – Thanks, Mom. – Ooh, you got it? | -谢谢 妈妈 -接好了吗 |
[16:52] | – I’m a ewe. – A ewe!? | -我是只母羊 -母羊 |
[16:56] | You’re a sheep! | 你就是一只羊 |
[16:56] | I’ll not be called a common sheep, thank you kindly. | 请你不要用普通的羊来称呼我 |
[16:59] | I’m a Border Leicester ewe. The name’s Maa. | 我是一只边区莱斯特母羊 我叫玛 |
[17:02] | Where you going now? | 你准备去哪 |
[17:03] | Probably to the hospital. | 可能去医院吧 |
[17:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:08] | You’re not gonna meet your Tinder date? | 不准备去见你的炮友了吗 |
[17:10] | Nah. | 不了 |
[17:11] | She lives in Red Hook. I doubt I could find a cab. | 她住在红钩镇 估计我也打不到车 |
[17:15] | Well, you’re welcome to stay here | 你可以尽管留在这里 |
[17:18] | and wait out the storm. | 等风暴过去 |
[17:23] | Seem like a nice, young pig. | 你这年轻小猪看起来不错 |
[17:24] | – What be your name? – Babe. | -你叫什么 -宝贝 |
[17:26] | Not like them wolves. Treat you like dirt, they do. | 不像那群狼 他们对你一点都不好 |
[17:29] | Bite you as soon as they look at you. | 一看到你就会咬你 |
[17:30] | I’d rather drown. | 那我宁愿淹死 |
[17:31] | – Bite you? – And worse! | -咬你吗 -还有更可怕的呢 |
[17:33] | Some wolves be so bad, | 有些特别可恶的狼 |
[17:35] | they run a sheep down and tear it to pieces. | 它们会把羊追到精疲力尽 然后撕成碎片 |
[17:38] | Fly would never do that. | 飞飞绝不会这么做的 |
[17:40] | Fly, is it? | 飞飞 是吗 |
[17:41] | Well, a right vicious creature she be, I’ll tell you… | 像她这么凶狠的生物 我告诉你… |
[18:08] | – Dr. Ullah left? – Yeah. | -乌拉医生走了吗 -是啊 |
[18:10] | – Just now? – Mm-hmm. | -刚才吗 -没错 |
[18:11] | Went out into the storm? | 就这么冒着暴风雨走了吗 |
[18:58] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[19:05] | Yeah, hi, uh, this is Alison Bailey. | 你好 我是艾莉森·贝利 |
[19:08] | I’m a patient of Dr. Rathbone. | 我是拉斯博恩医生的病人 |
[19:13] | Ah, shit. | 该死 |
[19:32] | Oh, hey, nurse. | 你好 护士 |
[19:33] | Is there any, uh, news from my doctor? | 我的医生有消息了吗 |
[19:36] | Dr. Rathbone can’t make it. The roads are bad. | 拉斯博恩医生没法赶来 路面状况很糟糕 |
[19:38] | He is trapped in Westchester, so I’m filling in for him. | 他被困在了韦斯切斯特 所以由我顶替他 |
[19:40] | I’m Dr. D’Amato. | 我是德马托医生 |
[19:44] | You’re a doctor. | 原来你是医生 |
[19:45] | You look so young. | 你看起来真年轻 |
[19:46] | Well, I’m 33. | 我33岁了 |
[19:49] | Well–wow, 33. A doctor, that’s impressive. | 33岁就做了医生 真厉害 |
[19:51] | – Is it? – Yeah. | -是吗 -当然 |
[19:54] | So I, uh, see this is your second birth. | 我了解到这是你第二次分娩 |
[19:59] | That’s a good thing. | 这是好事 |
[20:01] | Means you’ve been through this before. | 意味着你经历过一次 |
[20:05] | I-I-I, uh, I can’t be going into labor right now. | 我不可能现在就要生了 |
[20:07] | I’m not due for another five weeks. | 我离预产期还有五个星期 |
[20:11] | Could it be Braxton-Hicks? | 会不会是假宫缩 |
[20:14] | Eh, let’s take a look, shall we? | 我们来看看吧 |
[20:33] | What does “Whoa” Mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[20:35] | Ah, you are five centimeters dilated already. | 你的产道已经五指宽了 |
[20:39] | Alison, you are having a baby tonight. | 艾莉森 你今晚就要生了 |
[20:42] | What? No, I– | 什么 不 我… |
[20:44] | Uh, is there anyone here with you, a partner or– | 有人陪你来吗 伴侣或是… |
[20:47] | Uh, no, I-I-I don’t know where he is. | 没有 我不知道他在哪里 |
[20:50] | I can’t–I can’t get him on my phone. | 我用电话没法联络上他 |
[20:53] | He’s–he’s not picking up. | 他不接电话 |
[20:54] | It’s okay. It’s okay. Relax. | 没事的 别担心 |
[20:55] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[21:07] | Rodney had his biggest hits in the ’90s, | 虽然罗德尼的鼎盛时期是九十年代 |
[21:09] | but he’s still Hollywood royalty. | 但如今在好莱坞依然抢手 |
[21:10] | Everyone loves working with him. | 大家都喜欢跟他合作 |
[21:12] | He’s gonna make a movie of “Descent”? | 他准备把《坠落》拍成电影吗 |
[21:14] | Well, he genuinely loved your book. | 他是真心喜欢你的书 |
[21:17] | I think he may have even read the whole thing. | 我想他说不定整本都读完了 |
[21:18] | So he wants to be in business. | 所以他想跟你合作 |
[21:20] | You two just have to hit it off. | 只要你们俩谈得来 |
[21:21] | Got it. | 明白 |
[21:23] | And if George commits, phew, this movie will get made. | 如果乔治也同意 那这电影一定能成 |
[21:28] | George Clooney’s really gonna come out in this weather? | 乔治·克鲁尼真的愿意在这种天气出门吗 |
[21:30] | He said he’s coming out for one reason only, Noah. | 他说能让他出门的理由只有一个 诺亚 |
[21:33] | To meet you. | 就是来见你 |
[21:35] | Shit, there goes my phone. | 该死 是我的电话 |
[21:38] | Where the fuck is it? | 到哪去了 |
[21:41] | Can you help me out here? | 能帮我找找吗 |
[21:42] | Come on, it’ll be here when you get back. | 先走吧 你回来再找也不迟 |
[21:46] | It’s obviously here someplace. | 一定就在这附近 |
[21:48] | Solloway, let’s go. There’s a long line behind us. | 索洛维 走吧 后面都排长龙了 |
[21:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:32] | Holy shit, is that Keith Richards? | 不会吧 那是基思·理查兹吗[滚石乐队成员] |
[22:34] | Yeah, you want me to introduce you? | 没错 要我介绍你认识吗 |
[22:37] | I wouldn’t know what to say to him. | 我都不知道该对他说什么 |
[22:39] | There he is. | 他就在那 |
[22:39] | …he’s a total sweetheart. Oh, thank you. | …他人很好的 谢谢 |
[22:41] | Hey, hey, hey, here he is! | 瞧瞧谁来了 |
[22:43] | Here he is! All right. | 可让我等死了 |
[22:46] | The new bad boy of American letters. | 美国文学界的新生代坏小子 |
[22:48] | Mr. Callahan. | 卡拉翰先生 |
[22:50] | Rodney, come on. | 别见外 叫我罗德尼 |
[22:51] | So you having a good time? Anything you need? | 玩得开心吗 需要点什么 |
[22:53] | No, no. I got everything, thanks. | 不用 我什么都不缺 谢谢 |
[22:55] | You got everything. You got Eden here. | 你当然什么都不缺 你有伊登 |
[22:57] | Hi, sweetheart. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[22:58] | How about just one slap? | 能让我来一下吗 |
[22:59] | Go for it, big boy. | 来吧 大男孩 |
[23:00] | Ooh, I love that girl! | 我爱死这姑娘了 |
[23:02] | Come on, sit down. | 来吧 坐 |
[23:03] | So let me tell you, | 我得告诉你 |
[23:05] | I fucking love your novel. | 我太他妈喜欢你的小说了 |
[23:08] | But you know what else I love? | 但你知道我还喜欢什么吗 |
[23:10] | The shit that you have stirred up, | 你所制造的话题 |
[23:12] | some people calling you the voice of your generation, | 有人说你是你这一代人的声音 |
[23:15] | others saying that the book is nothing but porn. | 也有人说你的书就是色情小说 |
[23:18] | I mean, do you know how long it has been | 你知道已经有多久 |
[23:19] | since someone dared to mix high art | 没有人敢把高尚文学 |
[23:21] | with good old-fashioned fucking? | 跟大胆性爱融为一体了吗 |
[23:24] | Henry Miller? Nabokov? | 亨利·米勒 纳博科夫 |
[23:26] | But nowadays, most authors, | 但如今 大部分作家 |
[23:28] | they’re scared shitless to do something like that. | 根本没胆量干这种事 |
[23:31] | I mean, political correctness | 什么政治正确 |
[23:33] | has turned us all into a nation of fucking pussies. | 把我们都变成了一帮该死的娘炮 |
[23:39] | When I used to hang around with Norman Mailer, | 以前我跟诺曼·梅勒一起混的时候 |
[23:41] | I produced two movies based on his novels, you know? | 我根据他的小说拍过两部电影 |
[23:44] | He stirred up the same kind of shit, | 他也制造过一样的话题 |
[23:47] | but that’s how you knew that the books mattered. | 但这正说明了这些书受人重视 |
[23:51] | Here, try this. I hear it’s very good. | 来 试试这个 我听说不错的 |
[23:54] | You want some? | 你要来点吗 |
[23:54] | No, thanks. Go ahead. | 不 谢了 你来吧 |
[23:56] | I’m telling you, Noah, | 我跟你说 诺亚 |
[23:58] | Norman would’ve loved your book. | 诺曼一定会喜欢你的书的 |
[24:02] | You’re his, uh– | 你是他的… |
[24:03] | You’re like his literary son. | 你就像他在文学界的儿子 |
[24:06] | Wow, thanks. I, uh… | 太感谢了 我… |
[24:09] | I–look, I-I never thought I’d meet a producer in Hollywood | 我从没想过我能在好莱坞 |
[24:12] | who understood my work so well. | 遇到一个这么懂我作品的制作人 |
[24:14] | Yeah, you know why that is. | 你知道为什么吗 |
[24:15] | ‘Cause we’re not in Hollywood, yeah. | 因为我们不在好莱坞 |
[24:18] | Now listen, now listen. | 听着 听着 |
[24:18] | Just one thing I want to discuss with you. | 就有件事我想跟你讨论一下 |
[24:20] | – You don’t mind, do you? – No, please, anything. | -你不介意吧 -当然不 请讲 |
[24:22] | Look, like I said before, | 就像我之前说的 |
[24:23] | I love everything about your novel, | 我喜欢你小说里的一切 |
[24:25] | except that ending. | 除了结尾 |
[24:27] | I mean, it’s so dark, and I love dark, | 那也太黑暗了 我是喜欢黑暗 |
[24:29] | but come on, shit, the guy mows her down in his car? | 但不是吧 那家伙开车从她身上碾过去 |
[24:33] | Would you consider, for the movie– | 如果是电影 你愿不愿意考虑 |
[24:35] | well, let me put it to you this way– | 我这么跟你说吧 |
[24:37] | when we have Jennifer Lawrence playing Lana, | 当我们请来詹妮弗·劳伦斯扮演拉娜时 |
[24:41] | she’s not gonna end up | 她可不能在结尾 |
[24:43] | getting dragged under a fucking minivan, okay? | 被一辆小货车碾过去 明白吗 |
[24:46] | So what would you think of doing something | 所以你是否愿意把结尾 |
[24:48] | a little more upbeat? | 改得更积极些 |
[24:49] | Maybe romantic? | 或许浪漫一点 |
[24:52] | Like the two of them sitting down to dinner | 比如说两人内心藏着一个惊天秘密 |
[24:54] | with an unimaginable secret between them? | 坐下来共进晚餐 |
[24:57] | I love this guy. | 我喜欢这家伙 |
[24:59] | He reads my mind. | 他简直能读我的思想 |
[25:00] | No, that was–that was my original I–that’s– | 不 这就是我最初的… |
[25:02] | – I fucking love your idea. – Yeah. | -我太他妈喜欢你的主意了 -是吗 |
[25:03] | Why didn’t I think of that? That’s a great idea. | 为什么我没想到 这主意太棒了 |
[25:05] | You wanna hear another good idea? | 你想再听一个好主意吗 |
[25:06] | – Yes. – Noah? Really? | -当然 -诺亚 我没看错吧 |
[25:10] | Hey, Max, what– | 麦克斯 怎么… |
[25:11] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[25:12] | I could ask you the same question. | 我也想问你呢 |
[25:14] | Hey, come on, hurricane party? | 这可是飓风派对 |
[25:15] | You know I can’t say no. | 你知道我没法拒绝 |
[25:17] | Isn’t this place incredible? | 这里是不是很棒 |
[25:18] | My real estate agent sold this house to the host. | 我的地产经纪把这里卖给了派对主人 |
[25:20] | Some rich Hollywood asshole. | 一个什么有钱的好莱坞傻逼 |
[25:22] | Hey, um, Rodney, this is Max. | 罗德尼 这是麦克斯 |
[25:24] | Max, this is the Rodney, the, uh, host. | 麦克斯 这是罗德尼 派对的主人 |
[25:28] | Ah, shit. Sorry, man. | 该死 抱歉 哥们 |
[25:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:31] | Max Cadman. | 麦克斯·卡得曼 |
[25:32] | Rich Wall Street asshole. | 有钱的华尔街傻逼 |
[25:35] | It takes one to know one, I guess. | 看来我们是同类人 |
[25:37] | Ain’t that the truth. | 那可不是 |
[25:38] | Those poor suckers in town battening down for the storm, | 那些市里的穷鬼为了风暴加固门窗 |
[25:41] | worried for their lives. | 时刻担惊受怕 |
[25:43] | Look, guys like you and me, Rodney, | 罗德尼 像你我这样的人 |
[25:44] | we know the only way to survive a hurricane– | 我们知道唯一度过风暴的方法 |
[25:47] | wall-to-wall models. | 一屋子的模特 |
[25:49] | Hey, we’re in the middle of a meeting. | 我们正在谈点事情 |
[25:50] | Who? | 谁 |
[25:52] | You–you and Rodney? | 你跟罗德尼吗 |
[25:54] | – No shit. – Yeah, no shit. | -不是吧 -当然是真的 |
[25:55] | Rodney’s gonna produce the movie of my book, so… | 罗德尼准备根据我的书拍电影 所以… |
[25:59] | That’s great. Yeah. Don’t let me interrupt you guys. | 那太棒了 别让我妨碍你们 |
[26:00] | Keep–keep talking. | 你们继续谈 |
[26:03] | I’m gonna do a little work right here. | 我先来这边忙一会 |
[26:06] | You know, actually, | 知道吗 事实上 |
[26:07] | if I could put in my two cents, | 如果能让我提点意见 |
[26:08] | I’ve been giving a lot of thought to, | 这事我考虑了很久 |
[26:10] | uh, the role of Alison. | 艾莉森的角色 |
[26:12] | What do you call her in the book, again? | 你在书里叫她什么来着 |
[26:13] | The, uh, whatever. | 随便了 |
[26:15] | Anyway, stick with me here, little outside the box. | 听我说 这主意有点大胆 |
[26:17] | As Alison, Sasha Grey. | 让萨莎·格雷来扮演艾莉森 |
[26:20] | How hot would that be? | 那该有多火辣 |
[26:25] | Yes. You know who she is, right? | 你知道她是谁吧 |
[26:26] | No, you don’t. You are in for a treat, Rodney. | 你不知道 那让我告诉你 罗德尼 |
[26:30] | Sasha Grey came out of the adult cinema world. | 萨莎·格雷以前是拍成人影片的 |
[26:32] | Now she’s actually completely legit. | 如今她已经完全被世人认可了 |
[26:34] | She’s a beautiful actress, and with her experience, | 她是个漂亮的演员 以她的经验 |
[26:36] | she could kill in the sex scenes. | 拍性爱镜头一定手到擒来 |
[26:37] | Come on, you need to go. Let’s go. | 来吧 你该走了 走吧 |
[26:39] | – Max, come on, let’s go. – Why? | -麦克斯 我们走 -为什么 |
[26:40] | – You gotta go. – Jesus fucking Christ. | -你该走了 -去你妈的 |
[26:42] | That was quite rude. | 这也太无礼了 |
[26:43] | Good talking to you, Rodney. Why do I have to leave? | 很高兴跟你聊天 罗德尼 为什么要赶我走 |
[26:47] | I’m trying to close a fucking important deal, | 我在谈一单很重要的合作 |
[26:49] | and you’re fucking it up, that’s why. | 而你在添乱 这就是为什么 |
[26:54] | – I’m fucking you up? – Yes. | -我给你添乱 -没错 |
[26:57] | Maybe you forgot, buddy, that, um… | 或许你忘记了 哥们 |
[27:00] | I’m the guy who lend you 50 grand | 是我在你自己一团糟的时候 |
[27:02] | – while you fucking up your own life – I know. | -借了你5万 -我知道 |
[27:04] | which you never pay back. | 而且你到现在都没还我 |
[27:05] | – You said it was a gift. – Excuse me! | -你说那是送我的 -打扰一下 |
[27:06] | – I didn’t push it because I know – Can I have your attention please? | -我没催你是因为我知道 -能听我说吗 |
[27:07] | you didn’t have any fucking money, right? | 你一毛钱都没有 不是吗 |
[27:08] | – Cause you already broke, right? – Excuse me. | -你是个破产的穷光蛋 -打扰一下 |
[27:10] | – And I‘m the head of a fund. – According to the police blotter, | -而我是基金经理 -根据警方消息 |
[27:11] | they may start shutting down the roads, | 他们正准备封闭道路 |
[27:13] | so anyone who’s not waiting out the storm | 所以如果有不想在这等风暴过去的 |
[27:15] | should start leaving. | 最好尽快离开 |
[27:17] | Uh, I gotta get back to business. | 我得回去谈正事了 |
[27:19] | Business, is that–is that what you’re calling it now? | 正事 如今你是这么称呼这玩意的吗 |
[27:22] | Noah, the thing is, you were supposed to be the good guy. | 诺亚 问题是 你应该是好人 |
[27:25] | Right? I was supposed to be the asshole. | 不是吗 我才是该当混蛋的那个 |
[27:28] | Oh, you’re still the asshole, Max. | 你还是那个混蛋 麦克斯 |
[27:33] | I’m sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:34] | How do you know that unpleasant human being? | 你怎么会认识这种烂人的 |
[27:39] | He was–he was a friend of my ex-wife. | 他是我前妻的朋友 |
[27:45] | – Can I? – Sure. | -能让我来点吗 -当然 |
[28:26] | Shit, really? | 该死 真的吗 |
[28:29] | What–what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[28:31] | George isn’t gonna make it. | 乔治不能来了 |
[28:32] | He doesn’t wanna brave the storm. | 看来他不想顶着风暴出门 |
[28:35] | It’s all right. I’m sure they’ll reschedule. | 没关系 我相信他们会再安排时间的 |
[28:37] | No, look, if he’s really not coming, | 听着 如果他真的不来 |
[28:39] | I should get home. | 我就该回家了 |
[28:42] | I’m fucking wasted. | 我已经嗑嗨了 |
[28:43] | Can you call a cab? | 能帮我叫个车吗 |
[28:45] | I could. | 我可以 |
[28:51] | Or you could stay and see what happens. | 或者你也可以留下 看看会发生什么 |
[29:10] | I thought you didn’t fuck people you work with. | 我以为你不跟工作伙伴上床 |
[29:13] | Tour’s over, Noah. | 巡回宣传结束了 诺亚 |
[29:17] | Suffolk County Police officially closed the roads. | 萨福克郡警察正式宣布封闭道路 |
[29:19] | You’re all here for the night! | 今晚你们都得留在这了 |
[29:28] | See, it’s a sleepover. | 瞧 是个睡衣派对呢 |
[29:56] | There’s a guest bedroom upstairs at the end of the hall. | 在楼上走廊尽头有一间客房 |
[30:00] | Come meet me there in 15 minutes. | 15分钟后去那找我 |
[30:06] | Why do you need 15? | 为什么你需要15分钟 |
[34:29] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[34:32] | Dad, what the fuck? | 爸爸 搞什么 |
[34:34] | What the fuck? | 你搞什么 |
[34:36] | Dad, get out! | 爸爸 滚出去 |
[34:47] | Hey, what the hell are you doing? | 你这是想干什么 |
[34:49] | My BMW! Give me the keys! | 我的宝马 把钥匙给我 |
[34:50] | Are you crazy? The roads are closed! | 你疯了吗 道路已经封闭了 |
[34:52] | You gotta give me my fucking keys, man. | 快把我的钥匙给我 哥们 |
[35:19] | Fuck. | 操 |
[35:24] | Fuck. | 操 |
[35:25] | 艾莉森 你他妈到底在哪里 我想我今晚可能要生了 宝贝 求你 给我回电 | |
[35:29] | Fuck. | 操 |
[35:29] | 艾莉森 未接来电 正在去医院 要生了 速回电 未接来电 未接来电 语音信息 | |
[35:30] | Fuck. Fuck! | 操 操 |
[35:51] | Fuck! | 操 |
[35:54] | Ah, fuck. | 操 |
[36:10] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[36:12] | Shit! | 该死 |
[36:13] | Fuck. Fuck. | 操 操 |
[36:23] | Shit! | 该死 |
[36:25] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[36:37] | Shit! | 该死 |
[36:39] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[36:44] | No way, fuck! | 不可能 操 |
[36:47] | Ah, fuck, fuck! | 操 操 |
[37:27] | Ah, shit. | 该死 |
[37:30] | Oh, not yet. Not yet, please. | 别出来 别出来 求你了 |
[37:32] | Not yet, not yet. | 别出来 别出来 |
[37:38] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[37:43] | How’s it going in here? | 你还好吗 |
[37:45] | They’re getting faster. | 宫缩频率越来越快了 |
[37:46] | Yeah? You want to get back in bed? | 是吗 你要不要躺回床上 |
[37:48] | No, walking around is better right now. | 不用了 现在走一走还好点 |
[37:53] | Did you manage to get a hold of him? | 你联系上他了吗 |
[37:55] | No, I think we should forget about him for now. | 没有 我想我们现在就先别管他了 |
[37:56] | Service is out everywhere with the hurricane. | 暴风导致很多地方的信号都断了 |
[37:58] | Let’s focus on you and that baby, okay? | 现在我们只关注你和宝宝 好吗 |
[38:00] | Can you do that for me? | 你能做到吗 |
[38:02] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[38:06] | How many babies have you delivered? | 你接生过多少孩子 |
[38:08] | Quite a few. | 有不少了 |
[38:10] | You don’t need to worry. | 你不用担心 |
[38:12] | Alison, it is perfectly natural to feel scared right now, okay? | 艾莉森 你现在会害怕是很正常的 |
[38:15] | But I promise you everything is gonna be okay. | 但我保证一切都会没事的 |
[38:20] | Yep, breathe. | 就是这样 深呼吸 |
[38:25] | Shit. | 该死 |
[38:28] | Oh, thank God for generators, right? | 还好有发电机 不是吗 |
[38:30] | Yeah, yeah, breathe. | 没错 深呼吸 |
[38:32] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[38:33] | Breathe, Alison, breathe. | 深呼吸 艾莉森 深呼吸 |
[38:35] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[38:45] | Yeah, one down. | 很好 一次过去了 |
[38:55] | Oh, God, please keep trying him. | 老天 求你继续给他电话好吗 |
[38:58] | I can’t do this alone. | 我一个人没法做到 |
[38:59] | – I can’t do this alone. – You are not alone. | -我一个人做不到 -你不是一个人 |
[39:00] | You are not alone. I am not leaving. | 你不是一个人 我不会离开你的 |
[39:20] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
[39:22] | I had to wear my cousin’s hand-me-down. | 我得穿我表姐的旧衣服 |
[39:24] | My ma made sure we all got lessons. | 我妈妈却让我们必须都得上课 |
[39:26] | So when I was 11, I think, | 所以当我大概是11岁的时候 |
[39:29] | it was around Christmas, | 那时是圣诞 |
[39:31] | I was performing The Nutcracker | 我跟一帮小女孩一起 |
[39:32] | with a bunch of little girls, and we had to go | 表演《胡桃夹子》 我们要这么跳 |
[39:36] | point, point, point, arabesque, | 点地 点地 点地 阿拉贝斯克 |
[39:39] | and then I just lose my balance, | 然后我失去了平衡 |
[39:41] | and I fell right into Alicia Romero. | 正正撞向了艾莉西亚·罗梅诺 |
[39:44] | And of course, all the girls just came down with me. | 当然了 接着所有女孩都跟我一起摔倒了 |
[39:47] | That was when my mom decided that I could quit ballet. | 就是那时候 我妈妈决定我可以不用再学芭蕾 |
[39:56] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[39:59] | Funny little story, huh? | 这故事挺有意思的 不是吗 |
[40:01] | It’s a funny story. | 确实挺有趣 |
[40:08] | Wow, that storm is crazy. | 这风暴太吓人了 |
[40:11] | I’ve seen worse out there. | 我见过更可怕的 |
[40:20] | If you won’t let me cheer you up, | 如果你不愿意让我逗你开心 |
[40:21] | you have to talk about what you’re feeling. | 那你至少得跟我谈谈你的感受 |
[40:25] | And I understand. | 我明白 |
[40:27] | You lived here for a long time. | 你在这生活了很长一段时间 |
[40:29] | This–this is hard. | 这很难接受 |
[40:34] | Well, it should’ve been a lot easier, | 如果艾莉森肯来清理她的东西 |
[40:36] | if Alison would’ve shown up to pack up her shit. | 那一切就会好办的多 |
[40:40] | She’s the one that wanted to sell this house. | 是她想卖掉这房子 |
[40:43] | And she stuck us with the mess. | 却让我们来收拾麻烦 |
[40:44] | Big surprise. | 不过也预料到了 |
[40:47] | Look, we got the job done. | 瞧 我们不是把活干完了吗 |
[40:51] | No, you got the job done. | 是你把活干完了 |
[40:52] | Everything that was her responsibility you did. | 这一切本都是她的责任 却丢给了你 |
[41:01] | Well, what about a little thank-you? | 那不如给我表示点感谢怎么样 |
[41:53] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[41:54] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[41:55] | I didn’t bring any condoms. | 我没带安全套 |
[41:58] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[42:02] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -我确定 |
[42:31] | Good? | 还好吗 |
[42:32] | Amazing. | 棒极了 |
[42:34] | Don’t stop. | 不要停 |
[42:40] | So what’s gonna happen now? | 现在你打算怎么办 |
[42:43] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[42:45] | Well, after tomorrow, you won’t have a place to live. | 明天之后 你就没地方可住了 |
[42:48] | And if you don’t mind me saying, | 如果你不介意我这么说 |
[42:50] | a financial planner would be a great idea. | 或许你该好好整理一下你的财产 |
[42:53] | You’re gonna be Mr. Money Bags. | 很快你就会是有钱金主了 |
[42:57] | She’s only giving me that money, | 她只是想给我那笔钱 |
[42:58] | so she doesn’t have to feel guilty. | 这样她就不会感到内疚了 |
[43:00] | I’m not gonna take a dime of it. | 我一毛钱都不会用的 |
[43:03] | Ugh, okay, well, it’s–it’s your decision. | 好吧 这是你的决定 |
[43:07] | But where are you gonna live? | 但你准备住哪 |
[43:09] | In a tree? | 住树上吗 |
[43:11] | I don’t know. I’ll figure something out. | 我不知道 我会想办法解决的 |
[43:16] | Well, once I start my new job, | 等我开始新工作 |
[43:17] | it’s gonna be hard for me to come out here as much. | 我就不能像这样经常过来了 |
[43:23] | Montauk is far, and I work on the weekends. | 蒙托克挺远的 而且我周末要上班 |
[43:30] | Have you ever thought about… | 你有没有考虑过… |
[43:34] | moving to the city? | 搬去纽约 |
[43:35] | Not for a second. | 从没想过 |
[43:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[43:50] | We’re gonna figure something out, okay? | 我们会想办法解决的 好吗 |
[43:54] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[43:57] | What happened? Is this the eye? | 怎么平静了 是风暴眼吗 |
[44:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[44:02] | Probably got about a half hour before the second half moves in. | 估计再过半小时第二场暴风雨就会来了 |
[44:08] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[44:12] | I want to show you something first. | 我想先给你看点东西 |
[44:23] | Used to cut these in | 以前每半年 |
[44:25] | twice a year to show him how big he was getting. | 我们都会在这刻下记号记录他的成长 |
[44:32] | You think I should take them? | 你觉得我该带上这个吗 |
[44:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[44:39] | The new owner’s just gonna knock the place down anyway. | 反正新的业主也会把这里夷为平地 |
[44:45] | After that, this’ll all be gone. | 到那时候 这一切就都不复存在了 |
[44:48] | It’ll be like we were never here. | 就像我们从没在这里生活过 |
[44:57] | He would’ve loved you. | 他一定会喜欢你的 |
[45:01] | I mean, everybody loves you. | 没有人不喜欢你 |
[45:04] | And who knows, maybe one day, | 谁知道呢 说不定有一天 |
[45:06] | we can cut in some notches for our own kids. | 我们也能为自己的孩子刻下记号 |
[45:13] | Did I say something wrong? | 我说错了什么吗 |
[45:15] | No, what you said was lovely. I, uh… | 没有 你说的很动人 我只是… |
[45:24] | What just happened there? | 到底是怎么了 |
[45:28] | Nothing. I, uh… | 没什么 我… |
[45:31] | should’ve told you sooner. | 我应该早点告诉你的 |
[45:37] | I c–I can’t. | 我不能 |
[45:41] | You can’t what? | 你不能什么 |
[45:46] | I can’t get pregnant. | 我不能怀孕 |
[45:50] | I’m infertile. | 我无法生育 |
[46:01] | When–when I was 22, I got these… | 在我22岁时 我身体里… |
[46:04] | things growing inside me, some fibroids. | 长了一些东西 是纤维瘤 |
[46:09] | One was as big as a grapefruit. | 有一个足足有西柚那么大 |
[46:15] | I didn’t have health insurance at the time, | 那时候我没有健康保险 |
[46:16] | so, I mean, I couldn’t go to the doctor. | 所以我没法去看医生 |
[46:18] | I mean, I couldn’t afford it. | 因为我付不起 |
[46:21] | One day, I started bleeding, | 有一天 我突然开始流血 |
[46:23] | so my cousin found this guy. | 于是我表亲找到了一个人 |
[46:26] | She told me he was a surgeon back wherever he came from, and… | 她跟我说那人以前是个外科医生 然后… |
[46:31] | he removed the fibroids | 他摘掉了纤维瘤 |
[46:33] | but left some scars all over the place. | 但也留下了许多疤痕 |
[46:42] | I can’t grow a baby in there. | 我没法怀上宝宝了 |
[46:47] | I’m sorry. I should’ve told you sooner, but I just… | 抱歉 我应该早点告诉你的 但我… |
[46:51] | I’m sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[47:00] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[47:11] | – Cole? – Oh, fuck me. | -科尔 -我操 |
[47:16] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[47:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[47:22] | All of it, it’s all true, | 原来都是真的 |
[47:24] | all that crazy shit my mother was spouting at Thanksgiving. | 我母亲在感恩节说的那些疯话 |
[47:27] | We’re cursed. | 我们被诅咒了 |
[47:29] | My family is cursed. | 我的家族被诅咒了 |
[47:34] | What curse? | 什么诅咒 |
[47:36] | Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[47:37] | I went over to her place for dinner, Thanksgiving, | 感恩节那天我去了她那吃晚餐 |
[47:39] | before I came to see you, and she was just going off | 就在去你那之前 她一直不停的 |
[47:42] | with all this insane bullshit | 说着那些疯话 |
[47:44] | about how my grandfather was a baby killer | 什么我爷爷是婴儿杀手 |
[47:46] | and we were cursed, just voodoo nonsense. | 什么我们被诅咒了 一堆迷信屁话 |
[47:48] | And I–and I– I got out of there, | 于是我离开了 |
[47:49] | but now it turns out she was right. | 但如今看来她是对的 |
[47:51] | We are cursed ’cause there will never be another Lockhart child. | 我们确实被诅咒了 因为再不会有姓洛克哈特的孩子 |
[47:53] | You can’t have children, so that’s it. | 你生不了孩子 我们绝后了 |
[47:57] | That’s it. | 我们完了 |
[48:17] | Let me see if I got this. | 看我理解的对不对 |
[48:19] | You’re telling me that my infertility | 你是说我的不育 |
[48:21] | has something to do with your fucked-up family curse? | 跟你那该死的家族诅咒有关吗 |
[48:25] | That the scars in my uterus are the result of | 我子宫里的伤疤是因为 |
[48:28] | some crime your grandfather did, I don’t know, | 你爷爷一百多年前 |
[48:30] | a fucking hundred years ago? | 犯下的罪导致的吗 |
[48:31] | Well, when you put it like that… | 如果你非要这么说 |
[48:32] | Is there another way to put it, Cole? | 还有别的说法吗 科尔 |
[48:34] | I’m sorry, okay? | 我道歉 行吗 |
[48:35] | I shouldn’t have opened my mouth. | 我就不该说话的 |
[48:37] | Look, I understand. | 我明白 |
[48:38] | I mean, you lost a child. | 你失去了一个孩子 |
[48:40] | That’s–that’s horrible. | 这一定很糟糕 |
[48:42] | That has to be the worst that can happen to anyone. | 对任何一个人来说都是 |
[48:47] | But all of this… | 但这一切 |
[48:50] | Fuck, you’re so fucking dramatic. | 你太他妈小题大做了 |
[48:53] | The world does not revolve around your pain. | 这世上不是只有你一个人会痛苦 |
[48:55] | – I know that. – Do you? | -我知道 -真的吗 |
[48:57] | Because you don’t seem like you know. | 因为看起来你并不知道 |
[48:59] | You drive a cab, you don’t plan for the future, | 你开着计程车 对未来没有任何规划 |
[49:02] | and you don’t give a shit about your family. | 对家人也毫不关心 |
[49:04] | Scotty takes care of the family now. | 如今斯科蒂在照顾他们 |
[49:06] | Scotty’s a fucking addict. He needs to go to rehab. | 斯科蒂是个该死的瘾君子 他该去戒毒所 |
[49:09] | But at least he’s trying, | 但至少他在努力 |
[49:12] | which is more than I can say for you. | 这点他比你强得多 |
[49:15] | Wait, hey, wait. Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等好吗 |
[49:17] | You know what, a lot of bad shit has happened to me too. | 知道吗 我身上也发生过许多糟糕的事 |
[49:20] | In fact, if you’ve forgotten, | 如果你没忘记的话 |
[49:22] | I’m the one who can’t have babies. | 我才是不能有孩子的那个人 |
[49:24] | But I put one foot in front of the other every single fucking day | 但我每天依然不断努力 |
[49:26] | because I want to make my life better. | 因为我想让自己的生活变得更好 |
[49:28] | Okay, fine! I’m sorry. I was joking! | 行了 我道歉 我是在开玩笑 |
[49:31] | I’m sorry I brought up that stupid fucking curse. | 我真后悔提起那个该死的诅咒 |
[49:33] | Well, I’m not, | 但我不会 |
[49:35] | because this has made something really clear to me. | 因为这让我看清了一件事 |
[49:39] | Anything that goes wrong in your life, you blame someone else– | 生命中的每个不幸 你都怪在别人头上 |
[49:41] | your mother, your ex-wife, even your fucking dead grandfather– | 你母亲 你前妻 甚至你死去的爷爷 |
[49:45] | which means that, if something goes wrong with us, | 这意味着 如果我们俩在一起发生了不幸 |
[49:48] | you’re gonna blame me. | 你就会怪我 |
[49:50] | Where are you gonna go? | 你要去哪 |
[49:53] | If you want your shit, it’ll be in the Butlers’ garage. | 如果你想拿回东西 去巴特勒家的车库拿 |
[49:55] | No, no, I don’t want you leaving now. | 不 我不想你现在离开 |
[49:56] | – It’s not safe. – It’s walking distance. I’ll be fine. | -外面不安全 -走几步就到了 我没事的 |
[50:02] | You know what, I love you, Cole. | 知道吗 我爱你 科尔 |
[50:04] | But I can’t get rid of your curse. | 但我不能帮你摆脱这个诅咒 |
[50:06] | You have to do it for yourself. | 必须靠你自己 |
[50:10] | Okay, fine, fine. Go. You should go now. | 好吧 行 你赶紧走吧 |
[50:38] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[50:40] | Please, I need him. Where is he? | 求求你 我需要他 他在哪里 |
[50:46] | Ah! I can’t do this. I can’t do it. | 我做不到 我做不到 |
[50:52] | I don’t want to. I don’t want to. I don’t want to. | 我不要 我不要 我不要 |
[50:56] | – I don’t want this baby. Oh! – Alison– | -我不要这个孩子了 -艾莉森 |
[50:59] | – I don’t want this baby! Ah! – Listen to me, Alison. | -我不要这个孩子了 -听我说 艾莉森 |
[51:02] | Listen, the baby’s heart rate is slowing down, okay? | 听着 宝宝的心跳正在减弱 |
[51:05] | I need you–I need you to stop fighting this, okay? | 我需要你别再抗拒了 好吗 |
[51:08] | – Alison, you have to let this baby come. – I don’t want to. | -艾莉森 你得让宝宝出来 -我不要 |
[51:11] | Stop fighting the contractions. Use the pain, all right? | 别再强忍宫缩 利用这种痛楚 明白吗 |
[51:14] | This baby is coming whether you want it or not. | 不管你愿不愿意 宝宝都要出来了 |
[51:16] | You have to stop fighting it right now. Breathe. | 你不能再抗拒了 深呼吸 |
[51:21] | Look at me. Look at me. Breathe. | 看着我 看着我 深呼吸 |
[51:23] | Good. Good job. | 很好 就是这样 |
[51:25] | Okay, I need you to stay with me here. | 我需要你保持清醒 好吗 |
[51:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[53:20] | I need you to push, Alison. Ready? | 现在用力推 艾莉森 准备好了吗 |
[53:23] | Come on, Alison. | 来吧 艾莉森 |
[53:25] | One, two, three. Come on, Alison. | 一 二 三 使劲 艾莉森 |
[53:28] | Four, five, six…seven. | 四 五 六 七 |
[53:58] | Nurse, I need some help in here! | 护士 我需要帮忙 |
[54:00] | Nurse, I need help right now! | 护士 快来个人帮忙 |
[54:02] | Come on, Alison! Push! | 加油 艾莉森 用力推 |
[54:13] | All right, I need you to push. | 好了 再来一次 |
[54:15] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[55:00] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[55:02] | Come into the water with me. | 跟我一起去海里吧 |
[55:09] | Daddy, come into the water with me. | 爸爸 跟我一起去海里吧 |
[55:19] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[55:22] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[55:33] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[55:34] | Alison, I need you to stay with me right now, okay? | 艾莉森 我需要你保持清醒 知道吗 |
[55:37] | All right, here we go. Come on, Alison. | 来吧 使劲 艾莉森 |
[55:40] | And one. | 用力 |
[55:41] | There you go, one more. Come on, Alison! | 就是这样 再来一下 加油 艾莉森 |
[56:15] | The baby is crowning. | 宝宝出来了 |
[56:16] | I can see the head. | 我能看见头了 |
[56:19] | Push! | 用力推 |
[56:20] | I can see the head, Alison. Push! | 我能看见头了 艾莉森 用力推 |
[56:40] | I can see the head. Come on. | 我看见头了 再加把劲 |
[56:55] | Almost there. Come on. | 就快出来了 加油 |
[57:09] | She’s here, Alison. She’s here. | 出来了 艾莉森 是个女孩 |
[57:49] | Good morning, Alison. | 早上好 艾莉森 |
[57:54] | Look at that. She’s perfect. | 瞧瞧 她简直太完美了 |
[58:00] | Alison, your husband is finally here. | 艾莉森 你丈夫终于到了 |
[58:02] | Should I show him in? | 要让他进来吗 |
[58:12] | Not yet. | 再等一下吧 |