时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I want to build a nightclub. | 我想建个夜店 |
[00:10] | Come on, man. We can do this. | 别这样 兄弟 我们能行的 |
[00:12] | The Lockhart brothers back in business. | 洛克哈特兄弟重振雄风 |
[00:14] | I was just wondering if you could tell me | 不知道你能不能告诉我 |
[00:16] | what the last day to drop this class is. | 退课的最后期限是什么时候 |
[00:19] | Tomorrow, actually, the halfway mark. | 就是明天 期中的时候 |
[00:21] | If your plan is to go to med school, | 如果你是想上医学院 |
[00:22] | I really encourage you to continue. | 我强烈建议你坚持下去 |
[00:24] | The longer you wait, the harder it may be to jump back in. | 你等得越久 就越难回到这条路上 |
[00:27] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[00:28] | I am sending an email to my accountant | 给我的会计发封邮件 |
[00:31] | and telling him to send you $50,000. | 让他给你汇五万美金 |
[00:34] | – Are you insane? – It’s not a loan. | -你疯了吗 -这不是借你的 |
[00:36] | It’s a gift, okay? | 是份礼物 明白吗 |
[00:37] | No, I don’t want to take any more money off you. | 我不要 我不想再拿你的钱了 |
[00:38] | Well, the sooner you and Helen get divorced, | 你越快和海伦离婚 |
[00:40] | the happier everyone will be. | 大家就越开心 |
[00:42] | – The Lobster Roll. – What about it? | -龙虾卷餐厅 -怎么了 |
[00:45] | I want to buy it with you. | 我想跟你一起买下来 |
[00:47] | I know you’ve got your own cash, | 我知道你拿得出这笔钱 |
[00:49] | ’cause I know what you sold your house for, okay? | 因为我知道你房子卖了多少 |
[00:51] | Is this your daughter? | 这是你女儿吗 |
[00:53] | – Yeah, uh, Gigi, I think– – She’s beautiful. | -琪琪 我想… -她真漂亮 |
[00:55] | Everybody says she looks like Alison, | 大家都说她长得像艾莉森 |
[00:56] | but to me, she looks like her daddy. | 但我觉得她更像她爸爸 |
[00:58] | You know what? She does to me too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[02:22] | “I’ll kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[02:24] | I will fucking kill you.” | 我他妈要杀了你 |
[02:28] | And did the defendant’s threat become physical? | 被告的口头威胁演变为真正威胁了吗 |
[02:32] | Noah threw my brother on the ground. | 诺亚把我兄弟打倒在地 |
[02:36] | He started hitting him over and over again. | 然后开始不停地打他 |
[02:40] | Then he–he started choking Scotty. | 然后他开始勒斯科蒂 |
[02:44] | He couldn’t breathe. | 他无法呼吸 |
[02:45] | If I didn’t jump in, I don’t know– | 如果我不插手 那不知道… |
[02:47] | You feared for your brother’s life, didn’t you? | 你担心你兄弟的生命安全 对吗 |
[02:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:50] | – Objection. Leading. – Sustained. | -反对 诱导性问答 -反对有效 |
[02:52] | I’ll refrain. | 我会注意 |
[02:54] | Scott had impregnated Mr. Solloway’s teenage daughter. | 斯科特弄大了索洛维先生女儿的肚子 |
[02:58] | In that moment, did you think that Mr. Solloway | 那时你认为索洛维先生 |
[03:00] | was capable of killing your brother? | 会谋杀你兄弟吗 |
[03:01] | Objection! | 反对 |
[03:02] | Sustained. Ms. Klass, please. | 反对有效 克拉斯小姐 请注意 |
[03:07] | No further questions. | 我问完了 |
[03:13] | Mr. Lockhart, | 洛克哈特先生 |
[03:16] | I only have one question for you. | 我只有一个问题 |
[03:19] | Do you hate Noah Solloway? | 你恨诺亚·索洛维吗 |
[03:22] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[03:25] | Would you mind telling the jury | 能请你告诉陪审团 |
[03:28] | what you feel when you look at the defendant? | 你看到被告时的感觉吗 |
[03:32] | I feel nothing. | 没有感觉 |
[03:36] | Noah Solloway had an affair with your wife, did he not? | 你妻子跟诺亚·索洛维出轨了 对吗 |
[03:42] | With my ex-wife. | 是我前妻 |
[03:43] | And then to add insult to injury, | 更让你伤口上撒盐的是 |
[03:46] | he destroyed your family’s reputation | 他在自己的小说中 毁了你们家族的名誉 |
[03:48] | and his livelihood in his novel. | 毁了他的生计 |
[03:50] | Is there no part of you that hopes that this trial | 难道你就不希望这次审判 |
[03:53] | will serve as an opportunity to punish him for that… | 成为你为此惩罚他的机会 |
[03:56] | Objection. | 反对 |
[03:57] | …and not for what he’s actually accused of? | 而与他实际被指控之事无关吗 |
[03:59] | Sustained. Counselor… | 反对有效 律师… |
[04:05] | No further questions. | 我问完了 |
[04:27] | I’m nervous about meeting your mom later. | 一会儿见你母亲 我很紧张 |
[04:29] | What if she doesn’t like me? | 万一她不喜欢我呢 |
[04:31] | She probably won’t. | 是有这个可能 |
[04:34] | I’m her kid. She can barely stand me. | 我是她儿子 她都受不了我 |
[04:37] | Well, give me some tips. | 那快教教我 |
[04:38] | How can I make a good impression? | 怎么给她留下好印象 |
[04:42] | All right, here’s how it’s gonna go. | 好吧 你这样 |
[04:44] | You’re gonna walk in. | 你进门 |
[04:45] | She’s not gonna ask you to take off your shoes, | 她不会让你脱鞋 |
[04:47] | but you should take off your shoes. | 但你记得要脱鞋 |
[04:49] | Then she’s gonna offer you some lemonade. | 然后她会问你喝不喝柠檬水 |
[04:51] | It’s gonna taste like shit, | 会很难喝 |
[04:52] | ’cause she never puts enough sugar into it, | 因为她总是少放了糖 |
[04:54] | but try not to scrunch up your face. | 但你记得不要表现出来 |
[04:55] | And then she’s gonna tell you that we’re cursed. | 然后她会告诉你我们家族受了诅咒 |
[04:58] | So maybe don’t mention the fibroids. | 所以你就别提你的子宫肌瘤了 |
[05:01] | Right. | 好 |
[05:06] | – Fuck. – Your boss? | -该死 -你老板吗 |
[05:10] | Stephanie? | 斯蒂芬妮 |
[05:13] | Stephanie. | 斯蒂芬妮 |
[05:15] | I-I can’t– | 我听… |
[05:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:19] | Hold on. I-I can’t hear you. | 等一下 我听不清 |
[05:20] | You’re breaking up. | 声音断断续续的 |
[05:23] | We’re just pulling over. | 我们正在停车 |
[05:26] | Okay, now, explain to me the problem. | 好 什么问题 |
[05:31] | Just have Lillian bag the meat | 让莉莉安把肉装起来 |
[05:33] | and put it into the alley before it starts to smell. | 在肉有异味前把它放去巷子里 |
[05:39] | It’s in– it’s in the basement. | 在…在地下室 |
[05:47] | Yes, just go down there, and it’s right there. | 对 过去就能看到了 |
[05:49] | It’s the first one. | 是第一个 |
[06:48] | 45 minutes and no calls from Stephanie. | 斯蒂芬妮45分钟都没来电话 |
[06:53] | Think that’s got to be some kind of record. | 应该要破纪录了 |
[06:56] | Well, one day, I’m gonna own my own restaurant | 总有一天我会拥有自己的餐馆 |
[06:59] | so I don’t have to deal with anybody else’s bullshit. | 这样就不用再去帮别人收拾烂摊子了 |
[07:14] | What kind of place would you want to open? | 你想开一家什么样的餐馆 |
[07:19] | Nothing fancy. | 不用太华丽 |
[07:22] | Someplace that means something | 要对去那里的人 |
[07:24] | to people that go there. | 有一定意义 |
[07:36] | I’m gonna take a bath. | 我去洗个澡 |
[07:50] | – Where you going? – There’s no soap. | -你去哪里 -没有肥皂 |
[07:52] | Hold on, I’ll get it for you. | 等一下 我帮你拿 |
[07:53] | Relax. | 你休息吧 |
[07:57] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[07:59] | Uh, we don’t have soap here. | 我们这里没有肥皂 |
[08:00] | I’m sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 |
[08:01] | I thought I restocked that room. | 我以为已经放过了 |
[08:04] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[08:07] | – Thank you. – Mm-hmm. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[08:08] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[08:11] | Cole? | 科尔 |
[08:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:15] | You’re Cherry? | 你是雪莉 |
[08:17] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[08:19] | Mom, this is my fiance, Luisa. | 妈妈 这是我未婚妻路易莎 |
[08:22] | Very nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[08:25] | Yeah, very nice to meet you too. | 我也是 |
[08:29] | I didn’t know that you were working here. | 我不知道你在这里工作 |
[08:33] | Well, I mean, now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[08:40] | Does the room need anything else? | 你们房间还需要其它东西吗 |
[08:42] | – No, the room’s fine. – Okay. | -不需要了 -好 |
[08:47] | – We’ll see you later. – Yes. | -一会儿见 -好 |
[08:53] | Housekeeping. | 客房服务 |
[08:59] | Housekeeping. | 客房服务 |
[09:10] | I haven’t looked at these in years. | 我好多年没看这个了 |
[09:13] | This is on the day that we were married. | 这是我们结婚当天拍的 |
[09:19] | You look so beautiful. | 你好美 |
[09:20] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:22] | Where did you find all these? | 你从哪里找到的这些 |
[09:24] | I found them when I was cleaning out the breakfront | 在我清理橱柜准备卖掉的时候 |
[09:26] | right before I sold it. | 找到的 |
[09:29] | You sold Cora’s breakfront? | 你把科拉的橱柜卖掉了 |
[09:31] | I didn’t have a choice, Cole. | 我别无选择 科尔 |
[09:39] | You look just like your father, Cole. | 你跟你父亲真像 科尔 |
[09:42] | Yeah? You think? | 是吗 |
[09:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:46] | People always tell me that, but I don’t see it. | 大家都这么说 但我不觉得 |
[09:52] | Now, that crusty old son of a bitch | 那个脾气暴躁的混蛋 |
[09:53] | is my grandfather Silas. | 是我祖父塞拉斯 |
[09:59] | Is, um, that the ranch behind you? | 你身后就是家里的牧场吗 |
[10:01] | We were married at the very top of that hill, | 我们是在那个山顶上结婚的 |
[10:05] | October 2nd, 1974. | 1974年10月2日 |
[10:07] | I’m sorry that we didn’t manage to hang on to it | 很遗憾我们没能为了你 |
[10:09] | a little while longer for your sake, dear. | 再把牧场多留一会儿 亲爱的 |
[10:12] | What do you mean, for my sake? | 为什么是为了我 |
[10:14] | Oh, so that you guys could get married there too. | 那样你们就也可以在那上面结婚了 |
[10:18] | But isn’t that where you and Alison got married? | 但你和艾莉森不就是在那里结婚的吗 |
[10:22] | Then I’m glad it’s gone. | 那我很高兴它已经不在了 |
[10:24] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[10:26] | Well, I just–I just think it’s time for us | 我…我只是觉得我们是时候 |
[10:28] | to make our own traditions. | 创立自己的传统了 |
[10:30] | We told Miranda we were gonna meet her soon, | 我们跟米兰达说过马上去见她 |
[10:32] | so I think we should get going, yeah? | 差不多该出发了 是吧 |
[10:42] | The prodigal son returns. | 浪子回家了啊 |
[10:46] | Jesus Christ, Scott, you look like shit. | 老天 斯科特 你怎么这副鬼样子 |
[10:51] | You don’t. | 你还不错 |
[10:52] | Your brother hasn’t been feeling very well– | 你哥哥最近不怎么好… |
[10:53] | I feel great, Mom. | 我很好 妈妈 |
[10:56] | Anyway, I was–I was just heading out myself. | 总之我正准备出去 |
[10:59] | I got a busy day ahead. | 今天事情很多 |
[11:01] | Where you going, baby? | 你去哪里 宝贝 |
[11:01] | I’m going to meet my investor. | 我去跟投资人见面 |
[11:03] | I don’t know if you heard, but the Lobster Roll is in foreclosure, | 不知道你们听说没 但龙虾卷餐厅要拍卖了 |
[11:06] | and I managed to save up a little bit of money, so– | 我想办法凑了点钱 |
[11:08] | You saved up some money? How’d you do that? | 你凑了点钱 怎么凑的 |
[11:11] | Well, I sold my truck, sold my boat, um… | 我卖了卡车和船 |
[11:16] | Mom helped out. | 妈妈帮衬了点 |
[11:17] | We sold off most of the antiques. | 我们卖了大部分古董 |
[11:18] | And, you know, I just got to convince my guy | 现在我只要说服投资人 |
[11:21] | that we are good to go, and tomorrow, we take the plunge. | 明天就能买下那里了 |
[11:24] | So, hey, cheers to that. | 恭喜我吧 |
[11:25] | Ow! Fuck me! God! God! | 操 真该死 |
[11:27] | – Are you all right? – Jesus Christ, I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[11:29] | Okay? Thanks, Mom. I’m just a little amped, okay? | 谢谢 妈 我就是有些激动 |
[11:32] | – Yeah, I can see that. – I’ll get some ice. | -能看出来 -我去拿些冰 |
[11:37] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[11:39] | How much money do you have? | 你有多少钱 |
[11:41] | I got about 37K, man. | 我有三万七左右 |
[11:43] | 37k… | 三万七 |
[11:46] | What do you think that place is gonna go for, | 你觉得那地方要卖多少钱 |
[11:48] | – a couple million? -Yeah. | -几百万吗 -对 |
[11:51] | So you have 37 grand, | 所以你有三万七 |
[11:52] | and this investor’s just gonna cover you for the rest. | 剩下都是投资人出吗 |
[11:54] | Look, man, if you want in on this, it’s not too late. | 兄弟 你要想入伙还不迟 |
[11:57] | No, I want you to do something good with that money. | 不 我想你拿那些钱干点有用的事 |
[12:01] | I think you need to go to rehab, Scott. | 你该去戒毒所 斯科蒂 |
[12:10] | Get– get the fuck off me. | 别他妈碰我 |
[12:13] | You know what? Just go fuck yourself, okay? | 知道吗 你丫去死吧 |
[12:17] | Who knows, maybe we’ll see you in another couple years. | 谁说得准 可能你又会再跑掉 |
[12:19] | We’ll have a fucking good time. | 让我们过几天好日子 |
[12:33] | You gave him money? | 你居然给他钱吗 |
[12:34] | Cole, we haven’t seen you in a while. | 科尔 我们有段时间没见你了 |
[12:38] | You don’t get to just walk on in here | 你不能就这么走进来 |
[12:40] | and tell everyone what’s wrong with them. | 指责大家都有问题 |
[12:42] | That’s not what I’m doing. | 我没有这样 |
[12:43] | I’m gonna freshen up, and then we should go. | 我去梳洗一下 然后我们走 |
[12:56] | Yes, we have got to go with chocolate, right? | 对 一定得巧克力 是吗 |
[12:58] | – That we can agree on. – Yes, absolutely, yes. | -这我们都没有异议 -没错 |
[13:00] | Okay, good, ’cause otherwise the wedding’s off. | 好 否则婚礼就要取消了 |
[13:02] | The wedding’s off? | 取消婚礼吗 |
[13:03] | Please tell me he’s joking. | 请告诉我他是开玩笑的 |
[13:07] | – Hello, lovely. – Hi, Margaret. | -亲爱的 -玛格丽特 |
[13:09] | – You look beautiful. – Oh, thank you. | -你真漂亮 -谢谢 |
[13:12] | Margaret, um, this is Cole. | 玛格丽特 这是科尔 |
[13:14] | Congratulations, Cole. Nice to meet you. | 恭喜你 科尔 幸会 |
[13:16] | Thank you. It’s nice to meet you too. | 谢谢 我也是 |
[13:18] | – Adorable. – And the mother. | -真可爱 -这是他妈妈 |
[13:20] | – This is my mother, Cherry. – Hello. | -这是我母亲雪莉 -你好 |
[13:22] | It’s a pleasure. Margaret Butler. | 幸会 我是玛格丽特·巴特勒 |
[13:24] | Please excuse my sweatiness. | 抱歉我身上汗津津的 |
[13:26] | I’ve lost my mind and started spinning. | 我忘了你们要来 刚开始运动 |
[13:29] | Come on, everybody, sit down. | 大家都坐吧 |
[13:31] | Mi casa es su casa, as Miranda would say. | 我家就是你家 就像米兰达说的 |
[13:35] | Well, have you picked a weekend? | 你们定好了哪个周末吗 |
[13:37] | I want to tell the landscaper so he can put some plants out. | 我要告诉园艺师 让他摆些植物 |
[13:43] | Haven’t you asked them? | 你还没问他们吗 |
[13:46] | Asked them what? | 问他们什么 |
[13:52] | I’m sorry, what’d she say? | 对不起 她说什么 |
[13:53] | I would love to have the wedding here. | 我想让你们在这里办婚礼 |
[13:55] | I’ll pay for everything. | 钱都我来出 |
[13:57] | That’s– I don’t think– | 我觉得这不… |
[13:58] | It’s the least I can do. | 至少一定要让我这么做 |
[14:00] | Your mother has taken care of this house and us for 30 years, | 你妈妈照顾了这房子三十年 |
[14:04] | and now the place is basically empty. | 反正这地方也基本没人住 |
[14:06] | I know, that’s very generous, but– | 你真的很慷慨 但是… |
[14:24] | I think there may have just been a misunderstanding here. | 我觉得我们可能有误会 |
[14:26] | I’m sorry. I don’t want to upset anyone. | 抱歉 我不想惹你们生气 |
[14:29] | – It’s just an offer, sweetheart. – I know. | -我只是提个建议 -我知道 |
[14:31] | You can take it or leave it. | 决定权在你们 |
[14:32] | Right, and we really appreciate it. | 是 我们也很感谢您 |
[14:34] | Yes, we do. | 是的 |
[14:35] | But this is a Lockhart-Leon wedding, | 但这是洛克哈特和里昂家的婚礼 |
[14:37] | and we’d like to do it ourselves. | 我们想自己来办 |
[14:40] | Did you say Lockhart? | 你是说洛克哈特吗 |
[14:42] | As in the Lockhart Ranch, the brothers? | 洛克哈特农场的那对兄弟吗 |
[14:45] | That’s right. | 对 |
[14:47] | I trust you’re not the one who impregnated my granddaughter. | 你不是搞大我孙女肚子的那个人吧 |
[14:50] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[14:52] | – That’s my brother, Scott. – I see. | -那是我兄弟斯科蒂 -我知道了 |
[14:55] | So you must be the one who pulled a gun on Noah Solloway. | 那你就是对诺亚·索洛维拔枪的人了 |
[15:00] | – Should we go? – Yeah. | 我们走吧 -好 |
[15:03] | Miranda, pleasure. | 米兰达 幸会 |
[15:05] | We’ll see you soon. Hasta luego. | 再见 |
[15:08] | – You’re leaving? – It was wonderful to meet you. | -你们走了吗 -幸会 |
[15:10] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[15:12] | I understand you might not want to have the wedding here, | 我明白你或许不想在这办婚礼 |
[15:16] | but please know that you’re welcome to. | 但请记住 这里欢迎你们 |
[15:18] | That’s very generous of you. Thank you. | 感谢您的慷慨 |
[15:21] | I’ve come to a time in my life when I understand that… | 经历了这么多事 如今我明白了 |
[15:26] | …a little forgiveness goes a long way. | 学会宽恕对大家都好 |
[15:33] | We could just elope. | 我们可以私奔 |
[15:35] | I don’t want to elope. | 我不想私奔 |
[15:37] | It could be nice, a quick little road trip out to Vegas… | 那样也挺好 一路旅行到拉斯维加斯 |
[15:39] | Vegas? No! | 我不去那里 |
[15:41] | We could hitch the trailer up to the back of my car. | 我们可以拖辆房车 |
[15:44] | That’s great. | 那样不错 |
[15:47] | Any other ideas? | 还有其他想法吗 |
[15:50] | I do have one other idea. | 的确还有一个 |
[15:53] | What about the Lobster Roll? | 龙虾卷餐厅怎么样 |
[15:55] | For our wedding? | 办婚礼吗 |
[15:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:57] | Didn’t you see it this morning? | 你今早没看到吗 |
[15:58] | It’s, like, falling down. | 那都倒闭了 |
[16:00] | It’s in foreclosure. | 正在拍卖 |
[16:02] | What if we bought it? | 如果我们买下来呢 |
[16:04] | What if we fixed it up? | 把那里修好 |
[16:08] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[16:10] | Yeah, yeah, I think I am. | 对 我觉得是 |
[16:13] | I mean, look, Scotty is in a very dark place, | 没错 斯科蒂如今神志不清 |
[16:15] | but he’s right about this. | 但他说得没错 |
[16:17] | It’s a fucking great investment. | 那里是个好投资 |
[16:18] | You can’t get into or out of Montauk | 来去蒙托克 |
[16:19] | without driving right past that place. | 都必须经过那里 |
[16:22] | – I know that, but– – I mean, just think about it. | -我知道 但… -想想吧 |
[16:24] | New menu, new space, | 新菜单 新环境 |
[16:25] | keep what’s always made that place great, but make it your own, | 保留原有特色 但把它变成你的 |
[16:28] | make it our own. | 变成我们的 |
[16:30] | – Cole– – It’s tempting, right? | -科尔 -很吸引人 对不对 |
[16:33] | We have our own place. | 我们有自己的店 |
[16:34] | We can move back out here. We can work for ourselves. | 可以搬回来 自己当老板 |
[16:36] | No more crazy Stephanie. | 没有神经的斯蒂芬妮 |
[16:39] | Yeah, but we’ll have crazy Scotty instead. | 是 但会有神经的斯科蒂 |
[16:42] | Well, I don’t think we could do it with him. | 我觉得带上他不可能成功 |
[16:47] | – No? – No. | -不吗 -对 |
[16:49] | Not in the condition that he’s in. | 至少他目前的状况不可能 |
[16:53] | And he’s completely full of shit. | 而且他根本就是胡扯 |
[16:54] | He has nowhere near that kind of money. | 他不可能有那么多钱 |
[16:56] | And we do? | 我们就有吗 |
[17:01] | Well, yeah, kind of. | 是 差不多 |
[17:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:06] | My money from Alison’s house. | 艾莉森卖房子分我的钱 |
[17:12] | But I thought you didn’t want to touch that money. | 但我以为你不想碰那钱 |
[17:13] | I don’t, but I would for this. | 是的 但为这个我愿意 |
[17:20] | Is it enough? | 钱够吗 |
[17:24] | Um, I think it’s, like, half enough. | 我觉得够一半了 |
[17:27] | Cole, I don’t want to get a loan from the bank. | 科尔 我不想问银行贷款 |
[17:29] | I promised myself, I didn’t want to get in debt in this country. | 我发过誓 不想再欠任何人钱 |
[17:31] | I don’t want to get a loan either. | 我也不想贷款 |
[17:34] | Okay, so how’s it gonna work? | 那你要怎么办 |
[17:37] | Do you know people with lots of money? | 你认识有钱人吗 |
[17:41] | I thought we could ask Alison. | 我觉得可以问艾莉森 |
[17:46] | Look, I’m pretty sure she still has her share of the money, | 我确定她还没花她的那半 |
[17:48] | and I bet that she’d be willing to go in on this with us. | 而且相信她愿意跟我们合伙 |
[17:51] | To buy the restaurant? | 合伙买这餐厅吗 |
[17:53] | You, me, and your ex? | 你 我 和你的前妻 |
[17:55] | Yes. | 对 |
[17:58] | Alison cheated on you, Cole. | 艾莉森背叛了你 科尔 |
[17:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:00] | Look, I’ll admit I haven’t worked through all the details yet, | 我承认自己还没个完整计划 |
[18:04] | and I know that sounds crazy, | 也知道这很疯狂 |
[18:05] | but–but I mean… | 但我的意思是… |
[18:10] | I’d rather go to Vegas. | 我情愿去拉斯维加斯 |
[18:16] | If what’s holding you back from this is the fear | 如果你不敢同意的原因 |
[18:19] | that it might lead to me getting back together | 是怕我可能会跟 |
[18:21] | with my ex-wife, who cheated on me, | 背叛我的前妻复合 |
[18:24] | that’s not ever going to happen. | 那永远不可能 |
[18:28] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[18:31] | What if I say no? | 如果我不同意呢 |
[18:35] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:38] | Is the wedding gonna be off? | 你会取消婚礼吗 |
[18:41] | No. | 不 |
[18:45] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[18:47] | If you say no, that’s the end of it. | 如果你不同意 那就不买 |
[18:51] | I will do whatever you want. | 我都听你的 |
[18:54] | We can get married wherever you want, | 你想在哪儿结婚我们就在哪儿结 |
[18:56] | and we can live wherever you want. | 想在哪儿生活我们就在哪儿生活 |
[19:03] | This could be a dream come true | 这可能是梦想成真 |
[19:05] | or the worst idea ever. | 也可能是史上最烂的点子 |
[19:07] | I can’t decide. | 我决定不了 |
[19:12] | A 1.3 million. I have 1.3 million. | 130万一次 130万 |
[19:15] | 1.4 million, 1.4 million? 1.4 million is bid. | 140万 140万 现在拍卖价为140万 |
[19:18] | Do I have 1.5 million? | 有出150万的吗 |
[19:31] | Can I give you a ride to the train station? | 要我开车送你去火车站吗 |
[19:35] | No. | 不用了 |
[19:36] | I’m gonna go swing by and take a look at our new… | 我要顺道去看看我们的新… |
[19:41] | Holy fuck! | 天啊 |
[19:44] | You are my hero. | 你是我的英雄 |
[19:46] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[19:47] | And you, you motherfucker! | 还有你 你个兔崽子 |
[19:49] | God damn it! | 我去 |
[19:51] | Oh, God, I was gonna stay away. | 天 我本来不准备过来的 |
[19:53] | I was–especially after my guy stood me up yesterday, | 我 尤其是昨天我被那人放了鸽子后 |
[19:55] | I was definitely gonna stay away, | 我是完全没打算来的 |
[19:57] | but I guess I’m a fucking masochist, huh? | 但我就是个他妈的受虐狂 |
[19:59] | So I just–I had to see what Manhattan douche bag | 所以我一定要来看是哪个曼哈顿贱货 |
[20:02] | was gonna steal my dream, and goddamn if it wasn’t you. | 打算盗走我的梦想 要是不是你的话 |
[20:06] | Oh, God! | 天 |
[20:07] | I was watching you from the back. | 我刚才在后面看你 |
[20:09] | You were raising your hand like a motherfucking baller. | 你举手的样子真像他妈的球手 |
[20:12] | And, Jesus, man, you came through. | 上帝啊 你终于想通了 |
[20:14] | You always do. You always come through. | 你就是这样 总是最后能想通 |
[20:16] | Are you feeling okay, Scotty? | 你还好吗 斯科蒂 |
[20:17] | Oh, yeah, I’m fucking happy. | 当然 我开心死了 |
[20:19] | I’m just happy. | 我很开心 |
[20:21] | God, you’re not gonna regret this, okay? | 你不会后悔这个决定的 |
[20:22] | You are not gonna regret this. | 你不会后悔的 |
[20:24] | – What’s that? – About 37 grand, give or take. | -这是什么 -这里有大概3万7 |
[20:26] | Like, I don’t know what the percentages work out to, but– | 我不知道这能算多少个点 不过 |
[20:27] | I don’t want your money. | 我不想要你的钱 |
[20:29] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要 |
[20:31] | What do you mean, you don’t want it? | 你什么意思 不想要 |
[20:32] | Here, take it, take it, please. | 收下 收下 拜托 |
[20:33] | – I don’t want it. – No, come on– | -我不想要 -收下好吗 |
[20:35] | I’m not going into business with you like this, okay? | 我不想和这样的你一起合作 懂吗 |
[20:37] | I’m not looking for an even split or anything. | 我没想要平分什么的 |
[20:40] | The answer’s no! Scott, the answer’s no. | 答案是不行 斯科蒂 答案是不行 |
[20:44] | No. | 不行 |
[20:46] | Now wait a second, okay? | 你给我等下 |
[20:47] | ‘Cause this was my idea. | 这是我的点子 |
[20:50] | I told you about this. I told you both about this. | 我跟你提过 我跟你们俩都提过 |
[20:54] | Take that money and do something useful with it, okay? | 用这些钱去做些有意义的事好吗 |
[20:56] | You can’t do this to me, Cole. | 你不能这么对我 科尔 |
[20:58] | You–you cannot do this to me. | 你不能这么对我 |
[21:00] | Everything I’ve wanted in my life, you take away from me. | 我想要的一切 你都把它们从我身边夺走 |
[21:04] | First it was Luisa; now it’s the fucking Lobster Roll. | 先是路易莎 现在又是他妈的龙虾卷餐厅 |
[21:06] | This was my idea! This was my shot! | 这是我的点子 我的机会 |
[21:08] | Scotty, you’re a fucking junkie! | 斯科蒂 你他妈的是瘾君子 |
[21:14] | All right, I’m the junkie! I’m the fuckup! | 我是瘾君子 我搞砸一切 |
[21:17] | I’m the loser. But her, her– | 我一事无成 但她 她 |
[21:19] | her, you trust? | 你相信她 |
[21:21] | You are so fucking blind. | 你真他妈的瞎眼 |
[21:22] | You can’t see what is right in front of you! | 你看不到眼皮底下发生的事 |
[21:25] | She’s fucking pathological! | 她是病态的 |
[21:27] | God damn it, Cole, I could tell you something | 该死 科尔 我可以给你透露 |
[21:30] | that would blow up your entire fucking life. | 能毁掉你整个生活的东西 |
[21:35] | – Couldn’t I? – Fuck you, Scott. | -你说我行吗 -去死吧 斯科蒂 |
[21:37] | Couldn’t I? | 你说我行吗 |
[21:39] | But what you’re gonna do is, | 你需要做的是 |
[21:42] | you’re fucking going to cut me in! | 他妈的把我算进去 |
[21:57] | Scott. | 斯科蒂 |
[22:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:02] | I’m sorry, Scotty. I’m sorry. | 对不起 斯科蒂 对不起 |
[22:05] | You all right? Hey, bud, hey. | 你还好吗 兄弟 |
[22:08] | It’s gonna be okay, all right? | 会好起来的 知道吗 |
[22:15] | Just take it, please. Just fucking take it. | 拜托你收下吧 该死的收下吧 |
[22:18] | All right. Hey, hey, man. | 好 兄弟 |
[22:23] | Scott, Scott, I’ll bring you in, okay? | 斯科蒂 斯科蒂 我会把你算进去 好吗 |
[22:26] | I will bring you in. I promise. | 我会把你算进去 我保证 |
[22:31] | You just got to go someplace that’s gonna give you some help. | 你得去能帮助你的地方 |
[22:34] | Okay? I will drive you there myself. | 好吗 我会亲自送你去 |
[22:35] | Just please promise me you will do that. | 向我保证你会去 |
[22:37] | You have got to clean up. | 你必须得戒掉毒瘾 |
[22:42] | If I go– | 如果我去 |
[22:45] | If I go, you–you bring me in? | 如果我去 你就把我算进去 |
[22:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:52] | I promise, okay? | 我保证 好吗 |
[22:56] | But you got to get cleaned up, okay? | 但你得戒掉毒瘾 好吗 |
[23:02] | No more of this. | 别再这样了 |
[23:15] | Hey, what were you gonna tell me? | 你想跟我说什么 |
[23:19] | What was it that you were gonna tell me | 你之前想跟我说什么 |
[23:20] | that could fuck up my entire life? | 可以毁掉我整个生活 |
[24:16] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[25:04] | 好/索洛维/ 第一篇草稿 | |
[25:39] | – Knock knock. – What time is it? | -咚咚 -什么时候了 |
[25:42] | It’s time for me to shower. | 我的洗澡时间 |
[25:46] | Who’s awake? | 谁醒了 |
[25:47] | Uh, everybody. | 所有人 |
[25:49] | I put on some more coffee for you. | 我又给你多煮了些咖啡 |
[25:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:05] | Noah? | 诺亚 |
[26:07] | Noah? | 诺亚 |
[26:09] | Noah! | 诺亚 |
[26:12] | I called you, like, three times. | 我叫了你三次 |
[26:15] | Sorry, didn’t hear. | 抱歉 没听到 |
[26:19] | Look, uh, do you have any time to talk this morning? | 上午你有空谈谈吗 |
[26:22] | Uh, well, not really. | 没有 |
[26:26] | I really want to finish this section before I see Harry today. | 我想在见哈利之前完成这段 |
[26:29] | Maybe when the kids leave for school? | 要不等小孩去学校之后 |
[26:31] | I just need some time with you. | 我只想有点和你独处的时间 |
[26:33] | How about tonight? Let’s have a date night. | 今晚怎么样 来个约会之夜吧 |
[26:35] | It’ll be nice. | 会很不错的 |
[26:37] | Dad, Joanie spilled my juice! | 爸爸 琼妮把我的果汁打倒了 |
[26:39] | Okay, we’ll do it tonight, yeah? | 好了 就今晚了 好吗 |
[26:44] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[26:45] | Dad, Stacey hit me! | 爸爸 史黛丝打我 |
[26:47] | Hey, it’s your final today, isn’t it? | 今天你期末测试 对不对 |
[26:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:54] | Don’t be nervous. You’ll be great. | 别紧张 好好发挥 |
[26:57] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[26:58] | Coming. | 来了 |
[27:01] | So when do you think I might be able to see some pages? | 你觉得我什么时候能看到你写的东西呢 |
[27:04] | I don’t know, Harry. | 不知道 哈利 |
[27:05] | I’ve still got a ton of research. | 我还有很多调查要做 |
[27:07] | Well, I would love to get something in the stores by Christmas. | 我希望能在圣诞节前出版 |
[27:10] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[27:12] | Oh, okay, how about Valentine’s Day? | 好吧 情人节怎么样 |
[27:15] | It’s not that kind of book. | 这不是那种书 |
[27:16] | But there is a certain optimal window of time for follow-up, okay? | 知道吗 出书是有最佳时间的 |
[27:20] | If we get your second book in the stores this year, | 如果我们能在年内出版你的书 |
[27:22] | that would be ideal. | 那最好不过了 |
[27:26] | Are you sleeping at all? | 你睡过觉吗 |
[27:30] | Let me just–let me tell you a little about | 让我 让我给你说下 |
[27:33] | my schedule right now, okay? | 我现在的日程表 好吗 |
[27:37] | I’ve got 15 needy students | 我有15个饥渴的学生 |
[27:38] | whose finals have to be evaluated by next week. | 我得在下周前把他们的期末测试批改完 |
[27:41] | My baby’s still not sleeping through the night. | 我的小孩晚上还是睡不好 |
[27:43] | Alison is studying for her MCATs. | 艾莉森在复习准备考医学院 |
[27:45] | My other four children, | 我另外四个孩子 |
[27:47] | one of whom is still not speaking to me, | 其中一个仍然不和我说话 |
[27:48] | so I spend about an hour every day | 所以每天我都花一个小时 |
[27:51] | writing letters of apology to her, | 给她写道歉信 |
[27:52] | which she never returns. | 而她从不回复 |
[27:53] | I get up at 4:30 in the morning to write on the toilet | 我早上4:30起床 在马桶上写作 |
[27:56] | because Alison has turned my office into a fucking nursery. | 因为艾莉森把我的办公室改成了他妈的育婴房 |
[27:59] | Okay, okay, I hear you, man. | 行了 行了 我理解你 |
[28:01] | You know, we need to get you out of town. | 我们需要把你弄出城 |
[28:05] | You know what, I got a friend on the board of Yaddo. | 我有个朋友是雅度委员会的 |
[28:06] | I will call her today. | 我今天会联系她 |
[28:07] | We can have you up there by the end of this week. | 这周之内就能把你弄过去 |
[28:09] | You can stay there as long as you like. | 你可以在那随便待多久 |
[28:10] | – As long as it takes. – I can’t go to Yaddo. | -待到你完成写作 -我不能去雅度 |
[28:15] | What about Yvonne? | 那伊冯娜呢 |
[28:17] | I’m sure she would love to have you back in Cold Spring. | 她一定很欢迎你重回冷泉村 |
[28:18] | Didn’t you hear anything I just said about Alison and the kids? | 你没听到我刚才说的关于艾莉森和孩子的话吗 |
[28:22] | Surely, Helen can take the older ones for a little while. | 海伦肯定可以照顾几个大点的一段时间吧 |
[28:25] | Alison can handle Joanie. | 艾莉森可以照顾琼妮 |
[28:27] | Why wouldn’t that work? | 怎么会不行呢 |
[28:29] | Because I can’t. I can’t do that to her. | 因为我不能 我不能这么对她 |
[28:31] | These tests are really important. | 这些考试真的很重要 |
[28:32] | If she doesn’t ace them, | 要是她不能通过 |
[28:33] | she’s not going to school anywhere, | 她哪的学校都去不了 |
[28:34] | least of all the city. | 更别说纽约市里的了 |
[28:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:37] | I didn’t realize that Alison wanted to be a doctor. | 我还不知道艾莉森想当医生 |
[28:40] | Yeah, it’s her lifelong dream. | 没错 那是她毕生梦想 |
[28:43] | That’s surprising, for some reason. | 那还真挺让人惊讶的 |
[28:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:50] | I guess it shouldn’t. | 或许我不该惊讶的 |
[28:51] | Some people just write slowly, Harry. | 有些人就是慢工出细活 哈里 |
[28:53] | Do you know how long it took Charles Frasier | 你知道查尔斯·弗雷泽花了多长时间 |
[28:55] | to write Cold Mountain? | 才写出《冷山》吗 |
[28:56] | – Ten years. – Right, ten years. | -十年 -没错 十年 |
[28:58] | And that was a good book. | 而且那是本好书 |
[29:00] | Right, then took him another ten years | 没错 然后他又花了十年 |
[29:01] | to write the second book. | 写了第二本书 |
[29:04] | – He wrote another one? – Exactly. | -他还写了另一本吗 -正是如此 |
[29:08] | People have a very short memory, Noah, | 人们的记忆是很短暂的 诺亚 |
[29:11] | and I just want to keep you relevant | 我只想让你能停留在人们的视线里 |
[29:12] | for a little while longer. | 再久一点 |
[29:16] | You know what, I got an idea. | 知道吗 我有办法了 |
[29:18] | Since you don’t have as much time now | 既然如今你并没有 |
[29:19] | as you would like, | 多少时间 |
[29:21] | why don’t you put the Omar Bradley idea | 不如你把奥马尔·布拉德利的想法 |
[29:22] | aside for a little while | 先搁置一下 |
[29:24] | and concentrate on something less ambitious? | 来创作些没那么有野心的作品 |
[29:29] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[29:30] | Like Ascent. | 比如《升华》 |
[29:33] | Ascent? | 《升华》 |
[29:34] | – It’s a sequel. – No. | -就是续篇 -不行 |
[29:36] | I don’t think people are done with Daniel Tapper’s journey. | 我觉得大家对丹尼尔·台帕的故事还意犹未尽 |
[29:39] | What happens to him after he kills Lana? | 他杀死拉娜之后发生了什么 |
[29:41] | Is he punished for the crime? | 他受到法律制裁了吗 |
[29:42] | Does he get away with it? | 还是他逍遥法外 |
[29:45] | You wrote Descent in under three months, right? | 你三个月就写出了《坠落》 不是吗 |
[29:47] | So you knock another one out in the series– | 只要再写出系列里的另一本 |
[29:48] | Series? | 系列 |
[29:49] | Yes, and we keep your name on the best seller list, | 没错 让你停留在最佳作者排行榜上 |
[29:51] | and we buy you some time to write your opus | 我们就给你争取到了更多时间创作 |
[29:54] | when you’re ready. | 在你准备好的时候 |
[29:55] | What kind of writer do you think I am, Harry? | 你以为我是什么作家 哈里 |
[29:57] | – An excellent one. – Like Danielle Steel? | -一个优秀的作家 -像丹妮尔·斯蒂那样吗 |
[30:00] | How about John le Carre? | 或者说约翰·勒·卡雷呢 |
[30:04] | No, Descent– it was an anomaly. | 不行 《坠落》是意外之作 |
[30:06] | I mean, it poured out of me because it had to. | 是我有感而发 不抒不快 |
[30:08] | But I’m not–I’m not a pulp novelist. | 但我不是低俗小说家 |
[30:12] | This is not my first rodeo, Noah. | 我干这一行很多年了 诺亚 |
[30:14] | I have seen writers do exactly what you’re doing, right? | 我看过许多像你这样的作家 知道吗 |
[30:17] | They write one smashing success, | 他们写出了一本成功的作品 |
[30:19] | and then they get scared | 就开始害怕 |
[30:20] | that they’re gonna be ghettoized as populists, | 会被人当做虚有其表的流行作家 |
[30:23] | so they take a decade to write the second book, | 所以他们决定花十年来创作第二部作品 |
[30:24] | and by that time, | 但到那时候 |
[30:25] | nobody remembers who they are or why we cared. | 没有人会记得他们 在乎他们 |
[30:30] | Just consider the possibility that maybe | 考虑一下 会不会 |
[30:32] | you wrote Descent so quickly and so brilliantly | 你能如此迅速便写出了《坠落》这本惊世之作 |
[30:36] | because that actually is the writer that you are. | 是因为你正是这样的作家 |
[30:39] | And this attempt to follow Omar Bradley to Paris | 你试图追随奥马尔·布拉德利去巴黎 |
[30:42] | is perhaps your ego speaking… | 遵循的或许只是你的自尊 |
[30:47] | and not your heart. | 而不是你的内心 |
[30:50] | – How was everything? – It was great. | -一切还好吗 -好极了 |
[30:54] | Can I get you two anything else? | 需要给二位再来点什么吗 |
[30:57] | No, I’m done. | 不用 我够了 |
[31:10] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[31:12] | Are you coming out of the biochemistry final? | 你是刚考完生物化学期末吗 |
[31:14] | Yeah, man. I got killed. | 没错 我考砸了 |
[31:16] | Sorry to hear that. Which classroom is it? | 很遗憾 是哪间教室 |
[31:19] | That one, through those doors. | 那边 进门就是 |
[31:20] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[31:28] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮到你的 |
[31:30] | Yeah, is this biochem? | 这是生物化学课教室吗 |
[31:31] | Was. Torture’s over. | 曾经是 折磨结束了 |
[31:34] | I’m looking for Alison Bailey. | 我找艾莉森·贝利 |
[31:35] | She’s a student. | 她是名学生 |
[31:37] | Yeah, I know Alison, my runaway nurse. | 我记得艾莉森 我的落跑护士 |
[31:40] | Runaway? | 落跑 |
[31:42] | Alison dropped six, seven weeks ago, | 艾莉森六七周前就退课了 |
[31:45] | before the midterm. | 在期中考之前 |
[31:48] | Sorry, that’s impossible. | 抱歉 那不可能 |
[31:49] | She was headed to class this morning. | 她今早还说来上课 |
[31:53] | Fun starts again in September. | 下学期开课是九月份 |
[31:55] | Tell her, uh, she’s welcome back. | 告诉她 这里随时欢迎她回来 |
[31:58] | Have a good summer, man. | 暑假愉快 哥们 |
[32:04] | Ali? | 艾莉 |
[32:19] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[32:26] | Hi, Dad! | 老爸好 |
[32:28] | Hi, Daddy. | 你好 爸爸 |
[32:32] | Have you seen Alison? | 你们见到艾莉森了吗 |
[32:33] | No, I was here alone with Joanie this morning. | 没有 早上只有我跟琼妮在这里 |
[32:36] | Then I left to get the kids. | 然后我就去接孩子们了 |
[32:38] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[32:39] | – You heard from her? – Nothing at all. | -她有联系过你吗 -没有 |
[32:53] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[33:15] | Hey, man, don’t kill the messenger. | 哥们 我只是送信的 |
[33:16] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[33:18] | Right now, no idea. | 现在吗 我不知道 |
[33:23] | Where did you take that picture? | 你在哪拍的这张照片 |
[33:25] | Town hall this morning. | 今早在市政厅 |
[33:28] | Auction for the Roll. | 龙虾卷餐厅的拍卖会 |
[33:31] | – The–the– – Yeah, the Lobster Roll. | -什么… -没错 龙虾卷餐厅 |
[33:34] | Which I lost today to Cole and Alison. | 今天我输给了科尔和艾莉森 |
[33:38] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[33:41] | Funny, I had a feeling she hadn’t told you. | 说来有趣 我就知道她没告诉你这事 |
[33:45] | I have a sixth sense about that girl. | 对这女孩我有第六感 |
[33:46] | I always have. | 一直都是 |
[33:48] | You’re telling me that Cole and Alison– | 你是说科尔和艾莉森… |
[33:51] | Placed a bid, | 参加了竞标 |
[33:53] | bought the Roll right out from fucking under me. | 从我手上买走了龙虾卷餐厅 |
[33:59] | Fucking hurricane puts me at least 100 Gs in the hole. | 该死的飓风至少让我损失了十万 |
[34:03] | Then I had to get a second mortgage to cover my– | 然后我不得不将房屋再次抵押来支付… |
[34:08] | My father’s heart surgery. | 我父亲的心脏手术 |
[34:11] | But do they fucking care? | 但他们该死的在乎吗 |
[34:13] | No, of course not. I mean, why should they? | 当然不 为什么要在乎呢 |
[34:18] | It’s not like we’ve known each other for 30 years. | 我们不过是相识了三十年罢了 |
[34:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:26] | Here’s my question for you. | 这是我的问题 |
[34:29] | Reason I got in touch. | 我之所以找你的原因 |
[34:32] | Whose money did she use to make that down payment? | 她用谁的钱付的订金 |
[34:35] | ‘Cause if it’s yours, you can just call the bank | 因为如果是你的 你可以打给银行 |
[34:37] | and void the check, right? | 取消那张支票 不是吗 |
[34:39] | No, we don’t have a joint account. | 不 我们没有联名账户 |
[34:41] | If she wrote a check, it’s her money. | 如果是她写的支票 那就是她的钱 |
[34:43] | What kind of married people don’t share | 什么样的已婚夫妇居然没有 |
[34:44] | a fucking bank account? | 联名的银行账户 |
[34:46] | We’re not married. | 我们没有结婚 |
[34:48] | I thought you had a kid together. | 你们不是有孩子吗 |
[34:49] | We do. | 我们是有 |
[34:51] | Another? | 再来一杯吗 |
[34:53] | Yeah, another, both of us. | 好 给我们都来一杯 |
[34:58] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[35:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:18] | I don’t understand why she’d do something like that | 我不明白她为什么会做出这样的事 |
[35:21] | without telling me. | 还不告诉我 |
[35:22] | Really? Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:24] | You don’t? | 你不明白 |
[35:27] | After all this time, do you still not know her? | 这么长时间了 你还是不了解她吗 |
[35:34] | You know what you are, Solloway? You’re a tourist. | 你知道你是什么人吗 索洛维 一名游客 |
[35:36] | You’re just a fucking tourist. | 你只是个该死的游客 |
[35:40] | You drive through this place. You think it’s so charming. | 你开车经过这里 觉得她迷人无比 |
[35:47] | You fall in love it it, and you want a piece of it. | 爱上了她 想拥有她 |
[35:53] | You think, | 你心想 |
[35:55] | “Oh, she’s so beautiful. | “她真漂亮 |
[36:00] | She’s so sad, though. | 但却如此悲伤 |
[36:02] | I can save her. I can take away her pain. | 我能拯救她 带走她的痛苦 |
[36:04] | I can make her see that life’s worth living again.” | 我能让她再次看见生命的意义” |
[36:08] | Wait, I get you. I get you, man. | 我懂你 我完全懂你 |
[36:10] | I was standing just where you stood once. | 曾经我也站在和你一样的处境 |
[36:14] | Of course, I was only 18 | 当然了 那年我才18 |
[36:15] | and she didn’t even have that child yet. | 她也还没有那孩子 |
[36:20] | But I got a little secret for you. | 但我告诉你个小秘密 |
[36:24] | That whole wounded bird thing? | 那套受伤小鸟的把戏 |
[36:28] | It’s an act. | 都是装出来的 |
[36:31] | Wasn’t Gabriel’s death that broke her heart. | 不是加百列的死让她心碎 |
[36:36] | She never fucking had one. | 是她根本没有心 |
[37:07] | How the fuck did you find the place? | 你他妈是怎么找到这来的 |
[37:09] | You sent me a link when you bought it. | 你买的时候给我发过一个链接 |
[37:11] | It’s still in my phone. | 我还存在手机里 |
[37:14] | Come on up. | 上楼吧 |
[37:18] | This is spectacular, Max. | 这地方真不错 麦克斯 |
[37:21] | Thanks, buddy. I appreciate it. | 谢了 伙计 多谢称赞 |
[37:24] | So what brings you out here in the middle of the week? | 大周中的 什么事让你跑这来了 |
[37:26] | Where are all those children? | 你的孩子们呢 |
[37:27] | Uh, they’re with Helen. | 跟海伦在一起 |
[37:29] | Joanie’s with the nanny. | 琼妮在保姆那儿 |
[37:33] | I’m looking for Alison. | 我在找艾莉森 |
[37:35] | Looking for her? What do you mean? | 找她 什么意思 |
[37:38] | I’ve lost her. | 我找不到她了 |
[37:41] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[37:43] | What? | 什么 |
[37:45] | Yeah, evidently she, uh– | 没错 显然她… |
[37:48] | she’s bought the Lobster Roll. | 她买下了龙虾卷餐厅 |
[37:50] | She bought the Lobster Roll? | 她买下了龙虾卷餐厅 |
[37:51] | With her ex-husband. | 跟她前夫一起 |
[37:53] | With her–wait, what? | 跟她… 等等 什么 |
[37:55] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:56] | Now she’s not answering her phone. | 如今她不接电话 |
[38:00] | Wow, that’s, um… | 这真是… |
[38:08] | Is that all you have to say? | 你就会说这个吗 |
[38:11] | Give me a second here, Solloway. | 给我点时间 索洛维 |
[38:13] | I’m, uh…processing. | 我在… 消化这个信息 |
[38:19] | Do you think maybe she’s– | 你觉得她会不会… |
[38:22] | she’s an evil person or something? | 是个邪恶的人 |
[38:24] | What? No. Why would you say that? | 当然不 为什么你这么说 |
[38:27] | Because I can’t understand how anyone | 因为我实在不能理解为什么会有人 |
[38:29] | could behave like this. | 能做出这样的行为 |
[38:32] | Noah, you’ve–have you ever been left before? | 诺亚 你被人抛弃过吗 |
[38:36] | Have you ever been dumped? | 你被甩过吗 |
[38:42] | No. | 没有 |
[38:44] | I have. | 我有 |
[38:47] | Many times, and I can tell you from personal experience | 还很多次 所以我可以用个人经历告诉你 |
[38:50] | that people leave for lots of different reasons. | 人们离开有许多不同的原因 |
[38:52] | It’s not–it’s not just because they’re bad and you’re good | 不只是因为他们是坏人 你是好人 |
[38:54] | or you’re bad and they’re good. | 或是你坏他们好 |
[38:56] | Sometimes people are just going through something | 有时候他们只是在经历一些事情 |
[38:59] | and you can’t be a part of it. | 而你无法参与其中 |
[39:02] | Max, no offense, I’m not here for your general theory about love. | 麦克斯 无意冒犯 但我不是来这听你谈论爱情的 |
[39:05] | Well, what are you doing here? | 那你来这是干什么的 |
[39:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:12] | Noah… | 诺亚 |
[39:15] | …can I say something you might not want to hear? | 我能说些你不想听的话吗 |
[39:20] | When we were younger, you’d wash up on my front door. | 年轻的时候 你总会失意地出现在我家门口 |
[39:22] | I would’ve just seen you the night before or something. | 或许就在那前一晚我还见过你 |
[39:25] | Your troubles, they were just a part of the… | 你的麻烦 它们只是… |
[39:29] | …scrum of our lives. | 我们人生中的插曲 |
[39:31] | We had everything in between– school, career, friends. | 我们还拥有其它一切 学业 事业 朋友 |
[39:36] | I’d see you, what, three times a week? | 一周我总会见上你起码三次吧 |
[39:39] | But now, Noah, I got to be honest, um, | 但如今 诺亚 实话说 |
[39:43] | it feels like it’s only the washing-up part, | 我似乎只能见到你失意的一面 |
[39:48] | like there is no in-between. | 其它的都消失了 |
[39:51] | – Okay, do you want me to leave? – No, I don’t. | -好吧 你想让我离开吗 -不 我不想 |
[39:53] | I want you to unload whatever you got on your chest, | 我想让你一吐心中的不快 |
[39:55] | and then I want you to fucking call me in a couple days | 然后几天后再给我打个电话 |
[39:57] | and invite me to dinner, ask me how I am. | 请我共进晚餐 问问我的近况 |
[40:04] | I’m sorry, Max. | 抱歉 麦克斯 |
[40:04] | I guess I was embarrassed. | 我想我只是有点尴尬 |
[40:08] | Last time I saw you was– | 上次见你的时候 我… |
[40:10] | – That party was a low point – Yeah. | -派对那次你太差劲了 -我知道 |
[40:13] | I should’ve called you. I’m sorry I’m a dick. | 我该打给你的 我真是个混蛋 |
[40:16] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[40:20] | I’m good. | 我挺好 |
[40:23] | Yeah, hey, thanks for asking. | 但谢谢你这么问 |
[40:26] | Been spending a lot of time out here just… | 我在这待了很长一段时间 |
[40:28] | …being alone, man. | 孤独一人 哥们 |
[40:30] | It’s really sort of revelatory. | 给了我很多启示 |
[40:33] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[40:36] | I wouldn’t know. | 真想不到 |
[40:41] | So…Alison. | 话说回来 艾莉森 |
[40:45] | Tell me. | 跟我说说 |
[40:46] | So all this time, I thought she was getting her post-bac | 这么久以来 我以为她在完成学士学位 |
[40:49] | so she could go to medical school, and I was paying for it | 这样她就能上医学院 我祈祷她能成功 |
[40:52] | because I thought it might make her happy, | 因为我觉得这会让她开心 |
[40:53] | and it turns out it’s all bullshit. | 结果这一切全是扯淡 |
[40:54] | She quit her course six weeks ago. | 她六周前就退出了课程 |
[40:58] | What has she been doing since then? | 在那之后她都在做什么 |
[40:59] | I have no fucking idea. | 我一点都不知道 |
[41:02] | What are you gonna do now? | 如今你打算怎么做 |
[41:04] | What, you mean when she finally makes it home? | 你是说当她终于回家的时候 |
[41:06] | If she makes it home? I don’t know. | 她会不会回家 我不知道 |
[41:08] | I can’t– I can’t trust her. | 我无法信任她 |
[41:12] | How do you have a relationship | 如果你不信任一个人 |
[41:13] | with someone you can’t trust? | 又怎么能和她维持关系 |
[41:15] | Well, I mean, it can’t come as a total surprise, right? | 我想 你心里多少也有点准备了吧 |
[41:17] | I mean, the relationship did start as an affair. | 毕竟你们的关系是建立在出轨上 |
[41:20] | So? | 那又如何 |
[41:20] | So I’m just saying maybe we could’ve seen this coming. | 我只是说 或许这一切也在意料之中 |
[41:23] | We have a child together. | 我们一起生了个孩子 |
[41:24] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[41:28] | You could always go back to Helen. | 不管怎样 你还可以回去找海伦 |
[41:31] | She still loves you. I’m certain of that. | 她还爱你 我很确定 |
[41:33] | No, she doesn’t. | 不 她不爱我了 |
[41:36] | She has a new boyfriend. She’s bananas about him. | 她有了个新男友 对他疯狂得不行 |
[41:41] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[41:44] | He’s the doctor who operated on Martin. | 是给马丁做手术的医生 |
[41:48] | You’re kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[41:51] | I wish I was. | 我也希望是 |
[41:56] | What’s he like? | 他是个什么样的人 |
[42:00] | I don’t know. I’m not fucking him. | 我不知道 又不是我操他 |
[42:06] | What do you think she sees in him? | 你觉得她看上他什么了 |
[42:11] | Besides the fact he’s a perfect-looking surgeon? | 除了他是个完美帅气的外科医生吗 |
[42:16] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[42:18] | do you think she’s in love? | 你觉得她爱上他了吗 |
[42:22] | Why do you care, Max? | 你在意这么多干什么 麦克斯 |
[42:30] | Why do you care, Max? | 你为什么这么在意 麦克斯 |
[42:45] | Did you– | 你是不是… |
[42:49] | did you fuck my wife? | 你是不是干过我老婆 |
[42:56] | Your ex-wife. | 你的前妻 |
[42:57] | Did you fuck my fucking wife? | 你该死的上过我老婆 |
[43:10] | It’s Waterford Crystal, no big deal. | 没关系的 不过是沃特福德水晶罢了 |
[43:19] | I love her, Noah. | 我爱她 诺亚 |
[43:23] | I always have. | 我一直爱着她 |
[43:27] | I know I shouldn’t have done it, | 我知道我不该那么做 |
[43:28] | but I thought, when you left, I thought maybe | 但当你离开后 我想或许 |
[43:32] | this was what was supposed to happen all along. | 或许这一切是早就注定好的 |
[43:35] | Maybe… | 或许 |
[43:38] | …all these years of being your third wheel | 这么多年来对你的扶持 |
[43:42] | were leading to this, to my chance. | 都是为了这个 我的机会 |
[43:45] | What? What? | 什么 你说什么 |
[43:48] | What, so this– our whole friendship | 你是说 我们的友谊 |
[43:50] | has been about some kind of competition | 其实是你我之间的竞争 |
[43:52] | with you playing the long game? | 你是在放长线钓大鱼 |
[43:54] | No. | 不 |
[43:57] | What, waiting in the wings | 默默蛰伏一旁 |
[43:58] | till I show a moment of weakness? | 只为等着我一时脆弱 |
[44:00] | A moment of weakness? | 一时脆弱 |
[44:01] | Come in and steal my fucking wife? | 然后大摇大摆抢走我妻子 |
[44:03] | She’s not your wife! | 她不是你妻子 |
[44:05] | You left. | 你离开了她 |
[44:08] | Twice. | 两次 |
[44:08] | She took you back. You did it again. | 她重新接纳了你 你却再次这么干 |
[44:10] | You didn’t want to fucking be there, Noah. | 你根本不想待在她身边 诺亚 |
[44:13] | And you would tell anyone who would fucking listen. | 你跟身边所有人都这么说 |
[44:16] | She knew it. I knew it. | 她知道 我也知道 |
[44:19] | Hell, your kids probably knew it, | 说不定你的孩子们都知道 |
[44:20] | but you had no appreciation for what you had. | 你根本不知道珍惜你拥有的一切 |
[44:24] | All you wanted, all you’ve ever wanted is more. | 你总是想要更多 |
[44:27] | I wanted her. | 我要的是她 |
[44:30] | That’s it. That’s all I ever wanted. | 这就是我唯一想要的 |
[44:34] | So when you kicked her to the curb | 所以当你抛弃她 |
[44:35] | like a piece of trash, I thought this was my chance | 对她弃若敝履 我心想这就是我的机会 |
[44:38] | to make her happy because I knew that I could devote | 让她开心 因为我知道我会将我的所有 |
[44:42] | my whole self to her in a way that you never would. | 奉献给她 而你永远做不到 |
[44:50] | But she didn’t want me, man. | 但她不想要我 |
[44:53] | She still wanted you. | 她要的依然是你 |
[44:55] | After everything you put her through, | 就算你让她经历了那一切 |
[44:57] | I mean, what is it? | 我问自己 为什么 |
[44:57] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[45:00] | I fought so hard my whole life for everyone | 这一生我都在为了爱我的人 |
[45:05] | who’s ever loved me, | 拼命努力 |
[45:08] | fought for every bit of intimacy. | 努力寻求哪怕一丝亲密 |
[45:10] | My wife barely tolerated me. | 我妻子根本受不了我 |
[45:12] | My children still don’t speak to me. | 我的孩子们还是不愿跟我说话 |
[45:17] | But you, man, you– | 但你 哥们 |
[45:21] | everybody just lets you go, | 大家都愿意原谅你 |
[45:24] | no matter how hard you try to blow it up. | 无论你做的有多过分 |
[45:28] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[45:32] | What do you have that I don’t? | 你有什么是我没有的 |
[45:38] | – I’m sorry about the glass. – Don’t leave like that, man. | -抱歉摔了你的杯子 -别这样就走了 哥们 |
[45:40] | Don’t leave like this. Just say something. | 别这么离开 说点什么 |
[45:42] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[45:43] | Say that you understand. | 说你理解我 |
[45:47] | Well, I don’t. Sorry. | 抱歉 我不理解 |
[45:49] | You say you’re my friend, but you’re just jealous of me. | 你说你是我的朋友 但你只是嫉妒我 |
[45:52] | That’s not friendship, Max. | 这不是友谊 麦克斯 |
[45:56] | Of course it is. | 这当然是 |
[45:57] | What are you fucking talking about? | 你他妈在说什么 |
[46:01] | How many times have I bailed your ass out over the years, | 这么多年来我保释了你多少次 |
[46:04] | given you a place to crash? | 给你落脚的地方 |
[46:05] | How much money have I lent you? | 我借了你多少钱 |
[46:06] | I did that because I love you. | 我会这么做是因为我爱你 |
[46:09] | Max… | 麦克斯 |
[46:13] | …your problem is, you think you can buy people. | 你的问题是 你以为人是可以收买的 |
[46:16] | You think people have a price. | 你认为众生皆有价 |
[46:18] | And you can tell yourself any story you want, | 不管你怎么对自己说都好 |
[46:20] | but you paid me $50,000 so you could fuck my wife. | 但你给了我五万块 这样你就能操我的妻子 |
[46:25] | That’s what happened. | 事实就是如此 |
[46:31] | The reason nobody loves you, Max, | 为什么没人爱你 麦克斯 |
[46:33] | is because without your money, you’re– | 是因为没有了你的钱 |
[46:36] | you’re invisible. | 大家都会无视你 |
[46:37] | You’re fucking nothing. | 你他妈什么都不是 |
[48:04] | First of all, I’m sorry, | 首先 我很抱歉 |
[48:07] | but please don’t be mad. | 但求你 别生气 |
[48:11] | I’m not mad. | 我没有生气 |
[48:14] | I mean, I was mad about six hours ago. | 没错 六小时前我是很生气 |
[48:18] | Now I’m just really tired. | 但如今我只觉得疲惫 |
[48:21] | So what’s going on, Alison? | 到底是怎么一回事 艾莉森 |
[48:25] | I bought this place. | 我买下了这地方 |
[48:27] | I heard. With Cole. | 我听说了 跟科尔一起 |
[48:31] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你的 |
[48:35] | Look, anyway, I’ve decided this is what I want to do | 不管怎样 我决定了这就是我想 |
[48:39] | with the money from the house. | 处置卖房那笔钱的方式 |
[48:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:45] | And I couldn’t afford it on my own, | 而我一个人负担不起 |
[48:46] | so Cole and I decided to go in together | 所以科尔跟我决定合作 |
[48:49] | as business partners. | 成为生意伙伴 |
[48:50] | – Business partners? – Yes. | -生意伙伴 -没错 |
[48:55] | And you thought it was totally okay to make | 而你觉得这么重要的决定 |
[48:57] | such a life-changing decision without even asking me? | 你根本无需过征求我的意见吗 |
[49:05] | Now I see why your first marriage fell apart. | 现在我明白了为什么你的第一段婚姻会以失败告终 |
[49:11] | Look, I tried talking to you this morning about it, | 今天早上我试着向你提起 |
[49:13] | but you seemed so distracted, and– | 但你总是心不在焉 而且… |
[49:15] | Are you serious? | 你不是开玩笑吧 |
[49:18] | You mean while you were in the shower? | 你是说在你洗澡的时候吗 |
[49:19] | Look, it happened really quickly. | 一切都发生得太快了 |
[49:20] | Cole called me up last night, and there just wasn’t time | 科尔昨晚给我打的电话 根本没有时间 |
[49:23] | to have a conversation about it. | 能让我们好好谈谈 |
[49:24] | I had to decide quickly. | 我必须尽快做出决定 |
[49:29] | Alison, I’ve been trying | 艾莉森 这一年来 |
[49:33] | really, really hard this year | 我真的很努力 很努力 |
[49:35] | to understand you, to understand… | 去试着理解你 理解… |
[49:38] | …you’re from a different world. | 你来自不同的世界 |
[49:40] | You’re–you’ve been through different experiences. | 你有着不同的经历 |
[49:43] | You’re different, and I need to accept that, | 你跟我不一样 我要接受这一点 |
[49:45] | but this isn’t gonna work if you can’t communicate | 但我们没法过下去 如果你不能跟我沟通 |
[49:50] | or compromise. | 或是学会妥协 |
[49:52] | You can’t just do anything you want | 你不能都不跟我说一声 |
[49:54] | without even at least talking to me. | 就随心所欲做你想做的事 |
[49:56] | I was afraid you’d say no. | 我害怕你会不同意 |
[49:57] | Well, I probably would have. | 或许我是会这么做 |
[50:00] | Most men would think that you going into business | 大部分男人都不会认为这是个好主意 |
[50:02] | with your ex-husband, who, if you remember correctly, | 毕竟你的生意伙伴是你的前夫 而且如果 |
[50:04] | wants to kill me, is not a good fucking idea. | 你还记得的话 他曾试图杀死我 |
[50:09] | I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[50:12] | but this is what I want to do. | 但这就是我想做的 |
[50:26] | When were you gonna tell me about dropping out of school? | 你准备什么时候告诉我退学的事 |
[50:33] | Now? | 现在 |
[50:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[50:37] | I guess I was embarrassed because I couldn’t handle it. | 我只是觉得很丢脸 因为我应付不来 |
[50:42] | It was too hard. | 这太难了 |
[50:44] | Look, look, this could be good for us. | 听着 这对我们来说或许是好事 |
[50:46] | – For us? – Yes. | -我们 -没错 |
[50:48] | It’s a good investment– a great one, actually. | 这是个很好的 应该说 绝佳的投资 |
[50:50] | This restaurant is right at the entrance to town. | 餐厅就在小镇的入口处 |
[50:53] | Every summer, they mint money here. | 每个暑假 这里都生意兴隆 |
[50:56] | I could keep us going off the profits. | 我可以靠赚的钱养活这个家 |
[50:58] | You wouldn’t have to teach anymore. | 你就不用再教书了 |
[50:59] | You could take as long as you wanted | 到时你想花多久的时间 |
[51:01] | to write your next book. | 写你的下一本书都行 |
[51:02] | No, no, no. | 不行 不行 |
[51:03] | – Why not? – Because… | -为什么不行 -因为… |
[51:09] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[51:12] | Of course I do. | 我当然爱你 |
[51:14] | Then don’t do this. | 那就别这么做 |
[51:16] | For me. | 就当是为了我 |
[51:18] | I really don’t want you to do it, okay? | 我真的不想你这么做 好吗 |
[51:21] | I’ll figure out something for us. | 我会想办法养活我们的 |
[51:23] | I’ll–things are okay at the moment. | 如今我们境况还不错 |
[51:25] | I’ll write another book, quickly, if I need to, | 需要的话 我可以尽快写出下一本书 |
[51:27] | but just not this. | 但别这么做 |
[51:33] | – It’s already done. – Back out. | -木已成舟了 -那就退出 |
[51:36] | I… | 我… |
[51:49] | Are you fucking him again? | 你又跟他上床了吗 |
[51:53] | I knew you’d ask that. | 我就知道你会这么问 |
[51:54] | – Well, are you? – No. No, I’m not. | -你有吗 -不 我没有 |
[51:58] | Do you believe me? | 你相信我吗 |
[52:03] | You have to trust me, Noah. | 你必须学着相信我 诺亚 |
[52:07] | I want to do this for myself. | 我想为自己这么做 |
[52:10] | I don’t want to be a doctor. | 我不想当医生 |
[52:11] | No? You don’t? ‘Cause you told me that– | 你不想吗 但你跟我说… |
[52:14] | I know, but it wasn’t right. It’s not for me. | 我知道 但那不是真的 我根本不适合 |
[52:17] | Look, you’re so lucky. | 听着 你很幸运 |
[52:19] | You know exactly what you want to do with your life. | 你很清楚自己人生的方向 |
[52:21] | I don’t. | 但我不是 |
[52:23] | I just know I want to do something. | 我只知道自己想做些什么 |
[52:26] | I don’t just want to be your wife or Joanie’s mother. | 我不想只是你的妻子或是琼妮的母亲 |
[52:29] | I know, that’s why we decided you’d go back to school. | 我知道 所以我们才决定让你重回学校 |
[52:31] | I spent the last six weeks walking around the city. | 过去六周 我行走在纽约街头 |
[52:35] | I’ve crossed the Brooklyn Bridge, like, 50 times | 在布鲁克林大桥上走了不下五十次 |
[52:38] | trying to find an insight into myself, trying to– | 想弄清自己内心的真实想法 试着… |
[52:41] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[52:47] | So what did you figure out? | 你弄明白了什么 |
[52:53] | Just that I miss home. | 我只知道我很想家 |
[52:58] | Look, this is who I am, Noah. | 这就是我 诺亚 |
[53:01] | I don’t belong at those fancy book parties. | 我不属于那些奢华的图书派对 |
[53:05] | I’m just a girl from Montauk. | 我只是个来自蒙托克的女孩 |
[53:08] | This is my home. | 这是我的家 |
[53:09] | This is where I belong. | 我属于这里 |
[53:21] | So I mean, how does this work? You gonna move back out here? | 那你准备怎么办 搬回这里吗 |
[53:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[53:27] | You taking Joanie with you? | 你要带着琼妮吗 |
[53:28] | I thought maybe we could split our time. | 我想或许我们可以一半的时间待在这里 |
[53:31] | What about my other kids? | 那我其他的孩子们呢 |
[53:32] | I mean, they’re gonna split their time? | 他们也要一半时间待在这里吗 |
[53:33] | – They’re in school. – I don’t know, Noah. | -他们还要上学 -我不知道 诺亚 |
[53:35] | I don’t know how it’s all gonna work out. | 我不知道接下来要怎么办 |
[53:37] | I just– | 我只是… |
[53:40] | I just hoped we could figure it out together. | 我只希望我们能一起想出解决的办法 |
[53:54] | Can we, please? | 可以吗 求你了 |
[54:03] | May we approach, Your Honor? | 我们可以跟你说两句吗 法官大人 |
[54:05] | You may. | 请求允许 |
[54:11] | Your Honor, I have a motion to amend my witness list. | 法官大人 我请求修改我的证人名单 |
[54:14] | I’m sorry, we’ve been in preparation for months, | 抱歉 我们已经准备了几个月 |
[54:16] | and you’re just coming forward with this now? | 你现在才来提这个 |
[54:19] | Witness just contacted the DA’s office last evening | 证人昨晚才联系的地检官办公室 |
[54:21] | with information about the defendant’s car. | 说有关于被告车辆的信息 |
[54:24] | Is this witness a car mechanic? | 这名证人是汽车修理工吗 |
[54:27] | You wish he were, Jon. | 你想得美 乔 |
[54:28] | Here’s a summation of his statement. | 这是他的证词摘要 |
[54:51] | – And what time was it? – About 10:30 P.M. | -什么时候的事 -大概晚上10点半左右 |
[54:55] | I’d been feeling under the weather, | 当时我觉得自己有点不舒服 |
[54:56] | decided to turn in early. | 决定早点休息 |
[54:57] | I got into bed, and that’s when I heard something. | 我上了床 就在那时我听到了一些声音 |
[55:01] | What did you hear? | 你听到了什么 |
[55:03] | I heard a car. | 我听见车辆的声音 |
[55:05] | And then the god-awful motion-sensitive lights | 然后我家车道上该死的动作感应灯 |
[55:08] | went on in the drive, so I got up, | 突然亮了 于是我起身 |
[55:11] | went to the window. | 走到床边 |
[55:14] | And whose car was it? | 那是谁的车 |
[55:17] | Noah Solloway. | 诺亚·索洛维 |
[55:21] | Did he call or ring the bell? | 他给你电话或是按门铃了吗 |
[55:24] | No, the house lights were out. | 没有 家里的灯关了 |
[55:27] | My car was in the shop. | 我的车在车行 |
[55:28] | It’s my vacation residence, | 这是我的度假别墅 |
[55:29] | so I think he assumed I wasn’t home. | 所以我想他一定觉得我不在家 |
[55:35] | Objection. Conjecture. | 反对 证人的猜测毫无根据 |
[55:37] | Stay with what you witnessed. | 就说你看到的事 |
[55:41] | I got up, threw on some jeans. | 我起身 穿上牛仔裤 |
[55:43] | I thought he was maybe there for a drink, | 我想他可能是想过来喝一杯 |
[55:46] | but that wasn’t the case. | 但事实并非如此 |
[55:48] | Then I heard the hose in the front go on, | 然后我听到前院的水管被打开了 |
[55:53] | so I went back to the windows. | 于是我走回窗边 |
[55:55] | And what did you see? | 然后你看到了什么 |
[55:57] | Noah hosing off the front of his car. | 诺亚在用水管冲洗他的车头 |
[55:59] | Are you sure it was Mr. Solloway? | 你确定是索洛维先生吗 |
[56:02] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[56:04] | The floodlights were pretty bright, | 当时灯光很亮 |
[56:06] | and we’ve been friends for almost 30 years. | 而且我们是三十年的老朋友了 |
[56:13] | It was him. | 那就是他 |
[56:15] | And then what happened? | 然后发生了什么 |
[56:17] | Nothing, he finished what he was doing, | 没什么 他冲洗完车头 |
[56:19] | got back into his car, and he drove away. | 上了车 然后就开走了 |
[56:22] | After he was gone, did you investigate the driveway? | 他走之后 你检查了车道吗 |
[56:28] | I did. | 是的 |
[56:31] | What did you find? | 你发现了什么 |
[56:34] | I found blood. | 我发现了血迹 |
[56:40] | No further questions. | 我没有别的问题了 |
[56:44] | Order! Quiet in the court! | 肃静 保持法庭秩序 |