时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | – Is this your daughter? – Yeah. | -这是你女儿吗 -对 |
[00:10] | Everybody says she looks like Alison, | 大家都说她长得像艾莉森 |
[00:11] | but to me, she looks like her daddy. | 但我觉得她更像她爸爸 |
[00:13] | You know what? She does to me too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[00:15] | I saw Scotty this morning. | 我今早见到斯科蒂了 |
[00:16] | He had some plan about buying The Lobster Roll | 他说他有个什么收购龙虾卷餐厅的计划 |
[00:18] | and wanted me to go in with him. | 想要我投资 |
[00:20] | I mean, it’s not like | 龙虾卷餐厅 |
[00:21] | The Lobster Roll’s even for sale. | 又不会真的出售 |
[00:22] | Well, no, it’s– it’s in foreclosure. | 不 它已经被抵押给银行了 |
[00:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:26] | So what’s going on, Alison? | 到底是怎么一回事 艾莉森 |
[00:27] | – I bought this place. – I heard. | -我买下了这地方 -我听说了 |
[00:29] | – With Cole. – As business partners. | -跟科尔一起 -作为生意伙伴 |
[00:31] | How does this work? You gonna move back out here? | 那你准备怎么办 搬回这里吗 |
[00:33] | You taking Joanie with you? | 你要带着琼妮吗 |
[00:34] | I just hoped we could figure it out together. | 我只希望我们能一起想出解决的办法 |
[00:37] | This was my idea. | 这是我的点子 |
[00:38] | I-I told you about this. | 我跟你提过 |
[00:40] | I told you both about this. | 我跟你们俩都提过 |
[00:41] | – You’re a fucking junkie! – God damn it, Cole! | -你他妈的是瘾君子 -该死 科尔 |
[00:44] | I could tell you something | 我可以给你透露 |
[00:45] | that would blow up your entire fucking life. | 能毁掉你整个生活的东西 |
[00:47] | Cut me in! | 把我算进去 |
[00:53] | Scotty. | 斯科蒂 |
[00:53] | I will bring you in. I promise. | 我会把你算进去 我保证 |
[00:55] | You just got to go someplace that’s gonna give you some help. | 你得去能帮助你的地方 |
[00:57] | Ladies and gents, it’s time to talk about that night. | 各位 是时候谈谈那晚了 |
[01:00] | Look, I didn’t kill Scott Lockhart. | 斯考特·洛克哈特不是我杀的 |
[01:02] | I guess we got to find out who did. | 我们必须得找出是谁干的 |
[02:48] | 末路餐厅 前方右转 | |
[04:05] | You’re here early. | 你来早了 |
[04:06] | No traffic. | 路上不堵 |
[04:10] | You need more time? I can wait. | 你还没弄好吗 我可以等你 |
[04:11] | No, no. I finished. | 不不 我搞定了 |
[04:14] | How are you doing? | 你好吗 |
[04:15] | I’m fine. How are you? | 我很好 你呢 |
[04:17] | Yeah, I’m great. | 我很好 |
[04:19] | How’s Joanie? | 琼妮呢 |
[04:20] | She’s good. Misses you. | 她很好 也很想你 |
[04:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:23] | I miss her too. | 我也想她 |
[04:25] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 我们走吧 |
[04:39] | So this is where you’ve been living? | 这就是你一直以来住的地方 |
[04:41] | Yeah, what do you think? | 对 你觉得怎么样 |
[04:47] | It’s the size of a closet. | 有点小啊 |
[04:50] | Yep, I know, | 我知道 |
[04:51] | but it’s only three days a week, | 但我一周只住三天 |
[04:53] | and I like living above the restaurant. | 而且我喜欢住在餐厅上面 |
[04:55] | It means I can get more done. | 这样我能做的事更多 |
[04:56] | Maximize my time out here. | 尽可能把时间利用起来 |
[04:59] | I got us a room at The End tonight. | 我今晚在尽头订了间房 |
[05:01] | You didn’t have to do that. We could just stay here. | 其实没必要 我们可以住这里 |
[05:04] | I know, but I, uh, | 我知道 但是 |
[05:05] | thought it might be a nice treat for us. | 我想着咱们可以好好享受一下 |
[05:09] | Yeah, you’re right. It is. | 说得对 没错 |
[05:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:17] | So how was your week? | 你这周过得如何 |
[05:19] | Oh, it was good. I filed a bunch of chapters. | 还不错 我写出了好几章 |
[05:22] | Harry liked them. | 哈里很喜欢 |
[05:23] | Oh, you did? That’s great. | 是吗 不错啊 |
[05:25] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[05:26] | Yeah. | 谢谢 |
[05:27] | Maybe he’ll get off my case now. | 或许这样能让他暂时放过我 |
[05:29] | Let me finish it at my own pace, you know? | 让我按照自己的节奏写完 |
[05:31] | No, I’m really happy for you. | 我真的为你高兴 |
[05:38] | I’m thinking of going to France | 我在考虑秋天的时候 |
[05:40] | sometime in the fall. | 去一趟法国 |
[05:43] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[05:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:46] | I just can’t keep writing in a vacuum. | 我不能一直凭空写作 |
[05:49] | You know, I need to do some on-the-ground research, | 我需要做一些实地考察 |
[05:51] | see the battlegrounds, the archives. | 看看那些战场 还有相关的档案 |
[05:53] | Yeah, no, totally. I get it. | 没错 我懂 |
[05:58] | Well, I thought maybe you could come with me. | 你想跟我一起去吗 |
[06:01] | Uh, well, what about Joanie? | 琼妮怎么办 |
[06:03] | Well, she can come too. She’s portable. | 她也一起去 反正很好带 |
[06:07] | Yeah, yeah, maybe. | 好吧 我考虑一下 |
[06:11] | Come on. It’d be an adventure. | 别这样 一定会很有意思的 |
[06:13] | Just the three of us. | 就我们三个人 |
[06:13] | No, I’ll–I’ll, uh… | 不 我…. |
[06:15] | I’ll–I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[06:18] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[06:41] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[06:44] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[06:46] | Is it new? | 是新的吗 |
[06:47] | Uh, no, it’s old, actually. | 不是 其实是旧的 |
[06:50] | I left it at Cherry’s house years ago. | 几年前我放在雪莉家的 |
[06:52] | She just gave it back to me. | 她刚还给我 |
[06:55] | Uh, look, I have to check in on things downstairs. | 我得先去楼下看看情况 |
[06:58] | Do you want to come with me? | 你想跟我一起去吗 |
[06:59] | You know, the ceremony doesn’t start until five. | 典礼五点才开始 |
[07:01] | No, no, I’ll come with you. | 不 我跟你一起去 |
[07:02] | Maybe I can help– | 说不定能帮上忙… |
[07:04] | lifting things, whatever. | 帮你搬东西之类的 |
[07:10] | Look, thank you for being here. | 谢谢你过来 |
[07:13] | I know it can’t be easy on you. | 我知道这对你来说不是易事 |
[07:18] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[07:20] | You are? | 真的吗 |
[07:21] | Restaurant looks great. | 餐厅看起来很棒 |
[07:23] | It’s gonna be a big success, and you deserve it. | 肯定会成功的 这是你应得的 |
[07:25] | You worked your ass off for this. | 你为此付出了很多 |
[07:30] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[07:56] | Xanax. | 阿普唑仑[镇静剂] |
[08:00] | You look like you could use it. | 你好像需要这个 |
[08:02] | I’m gonna have one too. | 我也准备吃一片 |
[08:08] | Thanks, Margaret. | 谢谢 玛格丽特 |
[08:09] | Bottoms up. | 干杯 |
[08:15] | What are you drinking to? | 你们为什么干杯 |
[08:19] | Here, sit. | 坐吧 |
[08:21] | Lovely job, Mom. | 你做得很好 妈妈 |
[08:22] | Well, I didn’t do anything but pay for it. | 我就只付了钱而已 |
[08:25] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[08:26] | I’m her date. | 她要我陪她来 |
[08:27] | – Where’s Vik? – He’s on call. | -维克呢 -在值班 |
[08:29] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 太可惜了 |
[08:32] | Noah, don’t you have a new baby? | 诺亚 你不是刚有了个孩子吗 |
[08:35] | I do, Margaret. Yes. | 是的 玛格丽特 |
[08:37] | Relatively. She’s–she’s 18 months. | 其实 她已经18个月大了 |
[08:39] | Well, for God’s sake, show me some pictures. | 那还不给我看看她的照片 |
[08:42] | Okay, sure. | 没问题 |
[08:46] | Uh, hang on. | 稍等 |
[08:50] | This was yesterday. | 这是昨天拍的 |
[08:53] | Oh, my God. She’s so precious. | 天啊 真可爱 |
[08:55] | She’s pretty adorable. | 她好可爱 |
[09:00] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[09:03] | Uh, mini lobster roll, anyone? | 迷你龙虾卷 有人要吗 |
[09:10] | Hey, Ali, uh… | 艾莉… |
[09:12] | – Ali, why don’t you sit down? – Yeah, take my seat. | -艾莉 来坐坐吧 -来 坐我这 |
[09:14] | Uh, no, no, no. It’s okay. | 不不 没事 |
[09:15] | I have to do the rounds, so– | 我还得去送餐… |
[09:16] | Yes, but we were just on our way. | 我们刚好马上就要走了 |
[09:17] | – Right, Mom? – Yes, we were. | -是吧 妈妈 -没错 |
[09:19] | When does the ceremony start? | 典礼什么时候开始 |
[09:20] | Oh, it’s in ten minutes. | 十分钟后 |
[09:21] | We better get going | 那我们得抓紧去了 |
[09:22] | so we get a good seat. | 去找个好位子 |
[09:25] | Nice to see you again, dear. | 很高兴再次见到你 亲爱的 |
[09:29] | Great dress. | 裙子很漂亮 |
[09:35] | Will you… | 你… |
[09:37] | …sit down for a second? | 要坐一会儿吗 |
[09:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:41] | Come on, I miss you. | 来吧 我想你了 |
[09:48] | Hey, you want to see something cute? | 你想看点可爱的东西吗 |
[09:52] | Took this this morning. Look. | 我今早拍的 你看 |
[09:59] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[10:00] | Look, I am sorry about this summer. | 今年夏天的事我很抱歉 |
[10:04] | I’m–I’m sorry I left you alone with her so much. | 我…抱歉丢下你们两个人那么久 |
[10:06] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[10:08] | She’s my kid too. | 她也是我女儿 |
[10:11] | Come on, we had a tough summer, | 这个夏天是不好过 |
[10:14] | but hey, you got to build this place. | 但你把这地方弄起来了 |
[10:15] | I finished three new chapters of my book. | 我的新书也写了三章 |
[10:19] | Cheer up. | 高兴点 |
[10:20] | We just get through tonight, | 再坚持一晚 |
[10:22] | tomorrow morning, we can go home together. | 明早我们就一起回家 |
[10:25] | Joanie needs her mama back, and so do I. | 琼妮需要她妈妈回家 我也是 |
[10:33] | I, Cole Lockhart… | 我 科尔·洛克哈特 |
[10:35] | I, Cole Lockhart… | 我 科尔·洛克哈特 |
[10:37] | …take you, Luisa Leon, | 接受你 路易莎·里昂 |
[10:39] | to be my wife. | 做我的妻子 |
[10:41] | …take you, Luisa Leon, | 接受你 路易莎·里昂 |
[10:43] | to be my wife. | 做我的妻子 |
[10:45] | I promise to be true to you | 发誓对你忠诚 |
[10:46] | in good times and in bad… | 无论贫穷富裕 |
[10:48] | I promise to be true to you | 发誓对你忠诚 |
[10:49] | in good times and in bad… | 无论贫穷富裕 |
[10:51] | …and to stand by you | 永远支持你 |
[10:52] | in sickness and in health. | 无论疾病健康 |
[10:54] | …and to stand by you | 永远支持你 |
[10:55] | in sickness and in health. | 无论疾病健康 |
[10:57] | And forsaking all others, | 不离不弃 |
[10:58] | I will love and honor you all the days of my life. | 今生永远爱你 尊重你 |
[11:02] | And forsaking all others, | 不离不弃 |
[11:04] | I will love and honor you all the days of my life. | 今生永远爱你 尊重你 |
[11:07] | I, Luisa Leon… | 我 路易莎·里昂 |
[11:08] | I, Luisa Leon… | 我 路易莎·里昂 |
[11:10] | …take you, Cole Lockhart, | 接受你 科尔·洛克哈特 |
[11:11] | to be my husband. | 做我的丈夫 |
[11:12] | …take you, Cole Lockhart, to be my husband. | 接受你 科尔·洛克哈特 做我的丈夫 |
[11:15] | I promise to be true to you | 发誓对你忠诚 |
[11:16] | in good times and in bad… | 无论贫穷富裕 |
[11:18] | I promise to be true to you | 发誓对你忠诚 |
[11:20] | in good times and in bad… | 无论贫穷富裕 |
[11:21] | …and to stand by you | 永远支持你 |
[11:22] | in sickness and in health. | 无论疾病健康 |
[11:24] | …and to stand by you | 永远支持你 |
[11:24] | in sickness and in health. | 无论疾病健康 |
[11:26] | And forsaking all others, | 不离不弃 |
[11:28] | I will love and honor you all the days of my life. | 今生永远爱你 尊重你 |
[11:32] | And forsaking all others, | 不离不弃 |
[11:33] | I will love and honor you… | 今生永远… |
[11:34] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:38] | Luisa, you take these vows… | 路易莎 你愿接受这誓言 |
[11:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[11:43] | May God’s grace bless you | 愿上帝保佑你们 |
[11:45] | and bring strength to your commitment | 让你们坚守誓言 |
[11:48] | and bless you with the glorious power of his love. | 让他无尽的爱守护你们 |
[11:51] | And now, with the power invested in me | 现在 以上帝授予我的力量 |
[11:53] | and with the church as our witness, | 与教堂的见证 |
[11:56] | I now pronounce you man and wife. | 我宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[12:19] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我找了你半天 |
[12:23] | What’s going on, Alison? | 怎么了 艾莉森 |
[12:24] | Are you really that upset Cole’s getting remarried? | 科尔再婚 你这么伤心吗 |
[12:27] | No, no, course not. | 当然不是 |
[12:29] | It’s got nothing to do with that. | 跟这个没关系 |
[12:32] | So what’s happening? | 那是什么 |
[12:38] | …I have to tell you something. | 我有话要告诉你 |
[12:39] | Can you just sit down, please? | 你能先坐下吗 |
[12:42] | Okay, now you’re scaring me. | 好吧 这下你真吓到我了 |
[12:46] | Are you sick or something? | 你是生病了吗 |
[12:50] | I don’t know how to say this, Noah. | 我不知道该怎么开口 诺亚 |
[12:51] | I… | 我… |
[12:53] | Tell me what it is. | 告诉我啊 |
[13:01] | I don’t know who Joanie’s father is. | 我不知道琼妮的父亲是谁 |
[13:08] | What? Wha–I-I don’t understand. | 什么 我不明白 |
[13:11] | I, um– | 我… |
[13:14] | I slept with Cole right around the time I got pregnant. | 我在怀孕的那段时间 和科尔睡了 |
[13:23] | You slept with Cole? | 你和科尔睡了吗 |
[13:24] | It was when you were in the city dealing with Martin, | 是你在纽约照顾马丁的那段时间 |
[13:27] | and I know that doesn’t make it okay, but… | 我知道这不是借口 但… |
[13:33] | I didn’t know if you were ever gonna come back, | 我不知道你还会不会回来 |
[13:36] | and Yvonne and Robert didn’t want me there, | 伊冯娜和罗伯特又不要我 |
[13:39] | so I-I came back to Montauk. | 所以我回了蒙托克 |
[13:40] | I-I came back home and– | 回到家里 然后… |
[13:42] | So wait, you’re telling me Cole is Joanie’s father? | 等等 你是说科尔是琼妮父亲吗 |
[13:45] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[13:47] | Look, I-I can find out if you want me to. | 如果你想 我可以去鉴定 |
[13:51] | It’s just, | 只是 |
[13:53] | you’re such a wonderful– | 你是个好… |
[13:54] | you– | 你… |
[13:56] | you care so much about her, and I… | 你那么关心她 所以我… |
[14:00] | I don’t want to lie anymore. | 我不想再瞒你了 |
[14:03] | We’ve had so many secrets between us, and… | 我们之间有过那么多秘密 |
[14:06] | …I am so tired of keeping mine. | 我不想再撒谎 |
[14:11] | I’m sorry. I– | 对不起 我… |
[14:12] | Look, I love you. Please. | 我爱你 别走 |
[14:26] | So how long have you been fucking him? | 你们两个上床多久了 |
[14:28] | No, it was just that once. I swear. | 不 就那一次 我发誓 |
[14:30] | That why you bought The Lobster Roll together? | 所以你们才合买了餐厅吗 |
[14:32] | No, no. | 不 |
[14:33] | It wasn’t like that. | 不是那样 |
[14:35] | It happened years ago. | 那是好几年前了 |
[14:37] | Why didn’t you tell me when it happened? | 为什么当时你不告诉我 |
[14:38] | I-I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:40] | You were so preoccupied with Martin. | 你那时在专心照顾马丁 |
[14:42] | Oh, don’t blame my son. | 别怪我儿子头上 |
[14:43] | No, I-I’m not doing that. | 不 我没有 |
[14:44] | I–yeah, I should have told you. | 是 我是该告诉你 |
[14:46] | I know that. I was stupid. | 我知道 是我蠢 |
[14:47] | I was selfish. I… | 我自私 我… |
[14:51] | What else haven’t you told me? | 你还有什么瞒着我的 |
[14:53] | Nothing. | 没了 |
[14:55] | I promise, that’s it. | 我发誓 就这个 |
[14:56] | Yeah, why should I believe you? | 我凭什么相信你 |
[14:57] | Why should I believe a fucking word that comes out of your mouth? | 凭什么要相信你嘴里说出来的话 |
[15:06] | Please. | 求你了 |
[15:09] | Please, Noah, | 求你了 诺亚 |
[15:10] | forgive me, please. | 请原谅我 |
[15:11] | I never cheated on you. | 我从没背叛过你 |
[15:15] | I came close. | 差一点 |
[15:18] | I never did. | 但我没做 |
[15:26] | I had this stupid idea… | 我愚蠢地想过 |
[15:31] | …that you and I could make a new start together | 我们可以一起有个新的开始 |
[15:33] | and all the pain we caused everybody else, | 给别人带来的那么多痛苦 |
[15:39] | it was for a reason because we were meant to be together. | 都有缘由 因为我们是命中注定 |
[15:44] | You were my one true love. | 你是我唯一的真爱 |
[15:49] | I knew it was naive | 我知道这很幼稚 |
[15:50] | and people thought I was crazy, | 人们也以为我疯了 |
[15:52] | but I just didn’t want to be one of those suckers who gets… | 但我不想成为那种废物 |
[15:57] | …trapped in a miserable marriage | 被不幸的婚姻束缚 |
[15:58] | and they’re too… | 又太恐惧 |
[16:01] | …fucking terrified to leave | 不敢结束它 |
[16:03] | or they’re drinking too much or leaving a– leading a double life. | 或者喝酒麻痹自己 或者过着双重生活 |
[16:11] | I wanted to be brave and make a choice | 我想勇敢起来 作出决定 |
[16:12] | and be happy. | 让自己幸福 |
[16:18] | And yes, it was hard, | 是 这的确很难 |
[16:19] | and yes, | 没错 |
[16:22] | I hurt people, | 我伤害了别人 |
[16:25] | people I really love. | 我深爱的人们 |
[16:32] | I never thought it would be all… | 我从没想过这一切… |
[16:34] | …pointless. | 会是白费 |
[16:37] | Wait. It’s not pointless. | 等等 这不是白费 |
[16:40] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[16:41] | Look, I– I made a mistake. | 我是犯了错 |
[16:43] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[16:45] | Maybe this was the mistake. | 可能这才是错误 |
[16:47] | No, please, don’t say that. | 不 求你别那么说 |
[16:48] | Maybe nothing’s a mistake. | 可能什么都没错 |
[16:49] | Maybe it’s all just fucking meaningless, | 可能这一切全是白费功夫 |
[16:51] | all these decisions that we make ourselves sick over | 让我们忧心忡忡的决定 |
[16:54] | and these choices we think are so important. | 我们觉得重要的决定 |
[17:08] | Well, don’t take this the wrong way, but… | 别误会了 但是… |
[17:13] | …I never want to see you again. | 我不想再见到你 |
[17:51] | What the fuck? | 你搞什么 |
[17:54] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[17:55] | Oh, no, you’re not. | 不行 |
[17:56] | Helen, give me those keys. | 海伦 给我钥匙 |
[17:57] | No, I saw what you just drank. | 不 我看到你喝酒了 |
[17:58] | Helen, give me those fucking keys! | 海伦 快把钥匙给我 |
[18:07] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们出去说 |
[18:35] | Can I tell you something awful? | 我能告诉你些糟心事吗 |
[18:38] | Please do. | 拜托 |
[18:41] | I never even wanted Joanie. | 我根本不想要琼妮 |
[18:47] | I was furious with Alison when she told me she was pregnant. | 艾莉森说她怀孕时 我火冒三丈 |
[18:49] | I thought she had done it deliberately to trap me, | 以为她是想故意拴住我 |
[18:54] | make sure I could never go back to you. | 让我没法回你身边 |
[19:00] | Were you even thinking about going back to me? | 你还想过要回到我身边吗 |
[19:04] | I always think about it, Helen. | 我一直都这么想 海伦 |
[19:11] | Being back here is so fucking strange. | 回到这里的感觉真他妈奇怪 |
[19:15] | I was driving out here this morning | 早上我开车来这里 |
[19:16] | past the farm stands and the windmills, | 路过了农场和风车磨坊 |
[19:19] | and I felt the children in the– | 感觉孩子们都… |
[19:22] | behind me in the car. | 坐在我车后面 |
[19:25] | I felt you sitting next to me. | 而你坐在我旁边 |
[19:28] | Even felt that pit in my stomach | 甚至胃里都感到一阵抽搐 |
[19:29] | I used to get when we visited your parents. | 就像以前我们去见你父母时一样 |
[19:33] | Had to remind myself that wasn’t my life anymore | 我只能提醒自己这都过去了 |
[19:35] | and to force myself to remember Alison and Joanie and… | 逼自己想着艾莉森和琼妮 |
[19:41] | It’s like the last three years never happened. | 就像过去三年从没发生过一样 |
[19:43] | They just evaporated. | 她们都不存在 |
[19:51] | Sometimes I wake up and | 有时候我醒来 |
[19:53] | I forget the past 25 years ever happened. | 觉得过去二十五年都没发生过 |
[19:58] | Are you trying to cheer me up, | 你这是想安慰我 |
[19:59] | or are you trying to finish me off? | 还是想彻底了结我 |
[20:01] | I-I– | 我 |
[20:03] | I’m not sure yet. | 我还不确定 |
[20:06] | How’s Vik? | 维克怎么样了 |
[20:08] | He’s good. | 挺好的 |
[20:10] | He just got a major job offer in L.A., | 他刚得到一个洛杉矶的工作机会 |
[20:13] | at the Children’s Hospital there. | 在当地的儿童医院 |
[20:14] | – He gonna take it? – I don’t know. | -他打算去吗 -不知道 |
[20:17] | I think he is waiting for me to… | 我觉得他是在等我 |
[20:21] | …tell him not to. | 开口让他别去 |
[20:23] | And will you? | 你会这么做吗 |
[20:24] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[20:28] | Noah, I have no fucking clue. | 诺亚 我完全没有头绪 |
[20:31] | God, you’d have thought we’d be better at this by now. | 天 还以为现在我们会更擅长应对这种事 |
[20:34] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[20:35] | Well, we’re not exactly young. | 我们都不年轻了 |
[20:37] | I’d have thought by this age, | 我以为在这个年龄 |
[20:38] | we might have figured more things out. | 我们会更懂人情世故 |
[20:40] | – You know, be more in control. – Yeah. | -更能掌控人生 -是啊 |
[20:42] | It does seem to be a sort of never-ending shit show, doesn’t it? | 这种破事真是没完没了 不是吗 |
[20:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:53] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[20:54] | Can’t keep talking about this. I’ll kill myself. | 不能再聊这个话题了 我会杀了我自己的 |
[21:39] | That’s not conspicuous at all. | 这还真是一点都不引人注意 |
[21:44] | Keys… | 钥匙 |
[21:45] | Do you have the keys? | 你有钥匙吗 |
[21:46] | Where are your keys? | 你钥匙呢 |
[21:49] | Look, you drive. | 你开车 |
[21:50] | I can’t drive. | 我不行 |
[21:52] | – You drive. – I can’t. I’m drunk. | -你开 -不行 我喝醉了 |
[21:53] | I’m drunk. | 我才是喝醉了 |
[21:54] | I have a DWI. | 我有一次酒后驾驶的记录 |
[21:57] | – You drive. – Okay, okay. | -你开 -好 好 |
[21:59] | Where are you– where are you staying? | 你在哪儿住 |
[22:00] | My parents’. Where are you staying? | 父母家 你呢 |
[22:02] | The End. I’ll drop you first. | 尽头旅馆 我先把你送回去 |
[22:46] | Welcome to the end of the world. | 欢迎来到世界尽头 |
[22:48] | I’m Noah, by the way. | 我是诺亚 |
[22:49] | I’m Alison. | 我是艾莉森 |
[23:06] | I think that’s the girl from The Lobster Roll. | 刚才那女的是龙虾卷餐厅的吧 |
[23:08] | Maybe you should try living a little… | 也许你该试着享受生活一段时间 |
[23:09] | And then you’ll have something to write about. | 然后你就有写作的素材了 |
[23:10] | I can’t stop thinking about you. | 我无时无刻都在想你 |
[23:11] | Get it out of your system. | 发泄你的欲望 |
[23:12] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[23:14] | Do you want to run away with me? | 你想和我一起远走高飞吗 |
[23:15] | The whole fucking summer. | 也就是他妈的整个夏天 |
[23:16] | She came after me pretty hard. | 她对我穷追不舍 |
[23:17] | That makes me feel sick. | 我要吐了 |
[23:25] | Do you know why I married you? | 你知道我为什么嫁给你吗 |
[23:27] | I thought you were safe. | 我觉得你很有安全感 |
[23:27] | I’ve been lying to you. | 我一直在骗你 |
[23:28] | Not just you, to myself. I’m in love with someone else. | 不只是你 还有我自己 我爱上了别人 |
[23:30] | Nothing is sacred to you, nothing. | 在你眼里没有什么是神圣的 |
[23:34] | You had no appreciation for what you had. | 你毫不珍惜自己所拥有的 |
[23:37] | I don’t know who Joanie’s father is. | 我不知道琼妮的父亲是谁 |
[23:38] | Dad, what the fuck? | 爸 搞什么 |
[23:45] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[23:45] | I-I, uh… | 我 |
[23:49] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[23:50] | You’re gonna have to drive. | 还是得你开车了 |
[23:51] | I told you, I can’t. | 我说了 我不行 |
[23:52] | Please, Helen, I’m, uh– | 求你了 海伦 我 |
[23:55] | I’m a little more fucked up than I thought I was. | 我比自己想的醉得要厉害 |
[23:57] | – Uh, yeah, I– – Please? | -可是我… -求你了 |
[23:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:14] | Jeez! Fuck! | 天啊 我操 |
[25:16] | Fuck. Pull over. | 操 停车 |
[25:18] | – It was a deer. – Pull over! | -是头鹿 -停车 |
[25:19] | – It was a deer. – Helen, it wasn’t a deer! | -是头鹿 -海伦 那不是鹿 |
[25:21] | Pull the fuck over, Helen! | 该死的给我停车 海伦 |
[25:21] | It was a deer. | 是一头鹿 |
[25:24] | – It was a deer. – Fuck! | -是一头鹿 -操 |
[25:25] | It was a deer! | 是一头鹿 |
[25:28] | – Noah… – It’s not a deer. | -诺亚 -那不是鹿 |
[25:29] | Noah. Noah! | 诺亚 诺亚 |
[25:30] | Please. | 别走 |
[25:31] | Don’t– Noah! | 别 诺亚 |
[25:33] | Noah! | 诺亚 |
[25:57] | Oh, fuck! | 该死 |
[26:01] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[26:54] | Listen, I want you to go inside. | 听着 我希望你进屋 |
[26:58] | Take a shower and go to bed, okay? | 洗个澡然后睡觉 好吗 |
[27:02] | Just forget this ever happened. | 把刚才发生的都忘掉 |
[27:09] | Tell your mom you took a cab home tonight, | 跟你妈说你今晚坐计程车回的家 |
[27:13] | and you never saw me. | 你没有见过我 |
[27:20] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[27:26] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[27:37] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会想办法的 |
[27:44] | But I don’t want you involved. | 我不想把你牵扯进来 |
[28:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:49] | 艾莉森·贝利 科尔与路易莎 九月二号 | |
[28:58] | Where’d he find it? | 他在哪儿找到的 |
[29:00] | At the scene of the crime. | 犯罪现场 |
[29:03] | What does it prove? | 这能证明什么 |
[29:04] | It doesn’t prove anything. | 什么都证明不了 |
[29:05] | It suggests that she was there. | 只是表明她有去过现场 |
[29:10] | And this came from Jeffries today? | 这是今天杰弗里拿过来的 |
[29:12] | He presented it to the prosecution this morning. | 今早他把这个给诉讼方看了 |
[29:15] | Why? W-why did he go back there? | 为什么 为什么他要回去 |
[29:17] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[29:18] | Said he had lingering suspicions. | 他说他一直有些疑问 |
[29:20] | Couldn’t sleep. | 让他夜不能寐 |
[29:21] | About Alison? | 怀疑艾莉森吗 |
[29:22] | I did some research a few weeks back, | 几周前 我做过一些调查 |
[29:24] | and something came up which I was hoping, | 出现了一些证据 我一直希望 |
[29:27] | I was praying I wouldn’t have to share with you, | 祈祷不用让你知道 |
[29:29] | but it doesn’t look like we have that option anymore. | 但如今似乎我已经没有选择了 |
[29:35] | What is this? | 是什么 |
[29:40] | It’s a DNA report. | 是一份DNA检测报告 |
[29:41] | I had a sample of Joanie’s DNA analyzed. | 我把琼妮的一个样本送去检测 |
[29:45] | You’re not her father. | 你不是他父亲 |
[29:47] | I’m sorry to have to tell you that. | 我很抱歉告诉你这个消息 |
[29:54] | I know that, Jon. | 我知道 乔 |
[29:56] | What? | 什么 |
[29:57] | Y-you– you know? | 你知道 |
[29:59] | Why is this relevant? | 这跟案子有什么关联 |
[30:04] | Well, uh… | 这个 |
[30:07] | …I also have a video of an altercation | 我还有一个斯科蒂和艾莉森 |
[30:08] | between Scotty and Alison taken outside The Lobster Roll | 在斯科蒂被害那晚他们在 |
[30:12] | the night that Scott was killed. | 龙虾卷餐厅外吵架的视频 |
[30:14] | I have phone records wherein it shows | 我有电话记录显示 |
[30:16] | he called her multiple times in the months | 他在他死之前的几个月 |
[30:18] | leading up to his death. | 给她打了很多次电话 |
[30:21] | I suspected that, perhaps, | 我怀疑 也许 |
[30:23] | Scott was Joanie’s father. | 斯科蒂是琼妮的父亲 |
[30:24] | Obviously, since the report came back, | 当然 报告出来后 |
[30:26] | I realized that isn’t true. | 我知道他不是 |
[30:27] | No. It’s Cole. | 不是 是科尔 |
[30:32] | Right. | 对 |
[30:34] | Just what the test indicated. | 检测结果也显示是他 |
[30:38] | So I started to formulate a hypothesis. | 所以我开始构思一个猜想 |
[30:41] | Maybe Scott knew Cole was Joanie’s father. | 也许斯科蒂知道科尔是琼妮的父亲 |
[30:45] | Maybe he was blackmailing her. | 也许他在敲诈她 |
[30:47] | Maybe she killed him to keep him quiet. | 也许她为了让他不能说出去把他杀了 |
[30:50] | Come on, Jon, that–that’s– | 拜托 乔 那 |
[30:52] | that’s ridiculous. | 那太荒谬了 |
[30:53] | Not to me. | 我不这么觉得 |
[30:54] | I can now put her at the site | 现在我可以说她在案发当晚 |
[30:57] | on the night of the accident. | 曾出现在犯罪现场 |
[31:00] | Hey, for all we know, they got into another fight. | 说不定 他们又吵了一架 |
[31:02] | She pushed him in front of an oncoming car. | 她把他推向了一辆驶过来的车 |
[31:04] | I don’t know. | 谁知道 |
[31:04] | The point is that I believe | 重点是我相信 |
[31:06] | we have enough evidence now | 现在我们有足够的证据 |
[31:08] | to build reasonable doubt in the jurors’ minds enough to hang ’em | 给陪审团灌输合理的猜疑 让他们不能统一 |
[31:12] | or maybe even to get you off entirely. | 或者甚至能完全撤销你对的指控 |
[31:15] | By turning the blame on Alison? | 靠把罪名推给艾莉森吗 |
[31:18] | Noah, look, I have been doing this a long time, | 诺亚 我干这行很久了 |
[31:22] | and I usually can feel which way a jury is leaning in my bones. | 通常我都能感觉出陪审团倾向哪方 |
[31:27] | I do not have a good feeling about this. | 这次我的感觉并不乐观 |
[31:31] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[31:32] | This is my Hail Mary pass. | 这是我孤注一掷的手段 |
[31:34] | I have to put Detective Jeffries on the stand. | 我必须让杰弗里警探出庭作证 |
[31:36] | Now, what I’m asking you | 我想知道的是 |
[31:38] | is, do I have your permission to do that? | 你允许我这么做吗 |
[31:57] | No, that’s too much. | 不行 太贵了 |
[31:58] | I can get them from Danny for two bucks less. | 我可以去找丹尼买 还便宜两块钱 |
[32:00] | Not for hard backs. | 硬壳的可买不到 |
[32:01] | I don’t need hard backs. | 我不需要硬壳的 |
[32:02] | Thought you said this was a wedding. | 你不说是婚礼吗 |
[32:04] | No, we’re making salad. | 不 我们是用来做沙拉的 |
[32:05] | I need soft shells and culls. | 我只要软壳和没钳的 |
[32:06] | Listen, you said wedding. | 听着 你说是办婚礼 |
[32:08] | I thought you were doing something special. | 我以为你要做点特别的 |
[32:09] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 是我想多了 |
[32:10] | Okay, Paulie, how about | 这样吧 保利 不如 |
[32:11] | you lose the attitude | 咱们好好说话 |
[32:13] | and you just give them to me for eight? | 你八块钱一磅卖我怎么样 |
[32:15] | You insane? Eleven. | 你疯了吗 十一块 |
[32:17] | No way. Eleven? | 开玩笑 十一块 |
[32:18] | I can just go to the wholesaler. | 那我不如直接去找批发商 |
[32:20] | I know for a fact that Sysco gives them to Danny for seven, | 我知道西斯科卖给丹尼就七块钱 |
[32:22] | so eight is a good deal. | 所以八块算不错了 |
[32:22] | Not for these puppies. | 这些不行 |
[32:24] | These are from my secret place. They’re sweeter. | 这是从我的秘密地点打捞来的 鲜甜得多 |
[32:26] | Your “secret place”? | 你的”秘密地点” |
[32:28] | Fine. You don’t believe me? | 行 不信我是吧 |
[32:30] | Go to Danny, | 去找丹尼吧 |
[32:31] | if the DEC hasn’t shut him down | 如果他那还没被环保署因为 |
[32:33] | for selling undersized bugs. | 卖的水产太小被查处的话 |
[32:35] | You’ll be lucky to get a half a pound off him, | 你在他那每磅能便宜五毛都不错了 |
[32:36] | but hey, knock yourself out, sweetheart. | 但你高兴就好 亲爱的 |
[32:40] | Okay, nine is my final offer. | 好吧 最后价 九块 |
[32:43] | Make it ten, you got a deal. | 十块 咱们就成交 |
[32:48] | Fine, ten. | 行 就十块 |
[32:51] | Good to have you back, Bailey. | 很高兴你回来 贝利 |
[32:57] | Who’s the douche bag in the Bimmer? | 那边宝马里的傻逼是谁 |
[33:08] | When’s the actual opening? | 正式开业是什么时候 |
[33:09] | Uh, next week. | 下周 |
[33:11] | You guys ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[33:13] | Yeah, I think so. | 我想是吧 |
[33:15] | Who’s gonna look after the place | 等你回纽约以后 |
[33:16] | when you come back to the city? | 谁来照看这里 |
[33:21] | Uh, Luisa. | 路易莎 |
[33:24] | Really? They’re not taking a honeymoon? | 是吗 他们不准备度蜜月吗 |
[33:28] | Actually, they’ve, uh– | 事实上 他们… |
[33:29] | they’ve asked me to stay on a little longer. | 他们请求我在这多待一段时间 |
[33:33] | What? | 什么 |
[33:34] | Well, just until they get back from their honeymoon. | 就待到他们度完蜜月回来 |
[33:37] | – How long is that? – Uh, a few weeks. | -那是多久 -几周吧 |
[33:39] | A few weeks? | 几周吗 |
[33:41] | Um, look, | 是这样的 |
[33:44] | I’ve been meaning to ask you, um… | 有件事我一直想问你 |
[33:47] | …Cole and I have an idea | 科尔和我有个想法 |
[33:49] | that maybe we can keep the restaurant open all year. | 我们希望餐厅能全年营业 |
[33:53] | Uh, not full-time, of course, | 当然了 不是一周七天 |
[33:55] | just Thursday to Sunday. | 只有周四至周日 |
[33:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:02] | What do you think of that? | 你觉得这样如何 |
[34:03] | Well, as long as you’re just a silent investor, | 只要你还是隐名投资人 |
[34:05] | it makes no difference to me. | 在我看来没什么区别 |
[34:09] | That was the agreement, Alison. | 我们说好了的 艾莉森 |
[34:11] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[34:11] | Y-you work out here during the summer. | 你夏天在这里工作 |
[34:13] | – In the fall– – I know. | -等秋天时… -我知道 |
[34:15] | This was never supposed to turn into a full-time gig. | 我们从来没说过把这变成你的全职工作 |
[34:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:23] | So what are you trying to tell me? | 所以你到底想跟我说什么 |
[34:31] | …I like it. | 我喜欢这样 |
[34:34] | What, you like being away from us for half the week? | 怎么 你喜欢有半周时间都不在我们身边吗 |
[34:35] | Wait, no, I– | 不是的 我… |
[34:38] | I like the work. | 我喜欢这份工作 |
[34:39] | I booked a trip to Europe in the fall. Remember? | 秋天我们订好了去欧洲的 记得吗 |
[34:41] | Yeah, I know, | 我知道 |
[34:42] | and it’s fine. | 没关系的 |
[34:44] | You can go, | 你可以去 |
[34:45] | and I’ll just bring Joanie out here with me | 我可以把琼妮带来这里 |
[34:47] | and Gigi too, and… | 还有琪琪 而且… |
[34:50] | You know, you’d be free | 这样你就可以 |
[34:51] | to do all the writing you want, you– | 随心所欲地写作了 你… |
[34:55] | Uh, who is it? | 是谁 |
[34:56] | Luisa. | 路易莎 |
[35:00] | Look, let’s talk about this tonight. Can we? | 我们今晚再谈这个 好吗 |
[35:04] | W-we can leave as soon as the ceremony is over | 仪式一完我们立刻就走 |
[35:05] | and we can go back to the hotel. | 我们可以回酒店 |
[35:06] | – Yeah, fine, whatever. – No. | -行 随你吧 -不 |
[35:07] | Look, we can… | 听着 我们可以… |
[35:13] | – I’m looking for Alison. – She’s right there. | -我找艾莉森 -她在里面 |
[35:16] | Hey. Did I interrupt something? | 我打扰到你们了吗 |
[35:17] | No, no, it’s fine. | 不 没事的 |
[35:19] | Is it still okay for me to change here? | 我还可以在这里换衣服吗 |
[35:21] | No, of course. Come in. | 当然 进来吧 |
[35:23] | Put your stuff down here. | 把东西放这里吧 |
[35:31] | Today’s gonna be wonderful, I promise. | 今天一定会很完美的 我保证 |
[35:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:38] | Testing. One, two, three. | 测试 一二三 |
[35:41] | Testing. | 测试 |
[35:43] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[35:52] | Marco? | 马可 |
[35:54] | Polo! | 波罗 |
[36:03] | I feel kind of hot | 我觉得好热 |
[36:05] | and itchy, like, uh… I don’t know. | 而且全身发痒 就像… |
[36:08] | Maybe you’re having cold feet? | 或许是你胆怯了 |
[36:11] | No, no. No, no. | 不 不 |
[36:11] | This–this feels physical, | 感觉是我身体的问题 |
[36:13] | like I’m coming down with something. | 好像我快生病了还是怎么的 |
[36:17] | Nope. Feel fine to me. | 没事 我看你挺好的 |
[36:18] | No, look. | 不 你看 |
[36:20] | Is it red? | 是不是红了 |
[36:20] | No. | 没有 |
[36:22] | Are you sure? ‘Cause it feels pretty sore. | 你确定吗 我觉得挺疼的 |
[36:24] | Y-yeah, I think you’ll feel fine tomorrow. | 我想你明天就会没事的 |
[36:29] | Is her family here yet? | 她的家人到了吗 |
[36:30] | – Yeah, some of them. – Yeah. | -到了一部分 -是啊 |
[36:33] | There’s a lot of them. | 她的家人可真不少 |
[36:35] | And they expect to spend a lot of time with us. | 而且还准备在我们这待上好一阵子 |
[36:38] | Well, then it’s good you’re here and not back in the city. | 那还好如今你们在这 而不是纽约 |
[36:40] | You know, she can be a little irrational. | 知道吗 有时她会有点无理取闹 |
[36:42] | Not a little irrational. I mean– | 不是有点 我是说… |
[36:44] | you know, most of the time, we’re good, | 大部分时候 我们都挺好的 |
[36:46] | I understand where she’s coming from, | 我明白她的成长背景 |
[36:47] | but sometimes she is legitimately crazy. | 但有时她简直就是个疯子 |
[36:49] | – What, Luisa? – Yeah. | -什么 路易莎吗 -没错 |
[36:50] | I find that hard to imagine. Why– | 我根本无法想象 为什么… |
[36:51] | No, she says she’s affected by the cycles of the moon, | 她说她会被月亮周期影响 |
[36:54] | which I thought was bullshit, but she’s right. | 我觉得这简直是扯淡 但她说得没错 |
[36:56] | I mean, every full moon, she’s like– | 每到月圆的时候 她… |
[36:58] | she’s completely emotional; she makes no sense. | 她情绪格外激动 根本是无理取闹 |
[37:01] | Okay, well, that’s only a few days a month. | 好吧 还好每个月只有那么几天 |
[37:12] | She can’t have kids. | 她不能生小孩 |
[37:16] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[37:20] | No. | 不 |
[37:22] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[37:24] | Yeah. | 是真的 |
[37:34] | You have–you have talked about it, right? | 那你们认真谈过这事吧 |
[37:38] | Not really. No. | 其实并没有 |
[37:40] | We talked… | 我们只是 |
[37:42] | …around it. | 从侧面的角度谈过 |
[37:43] | You know, maybe… | 你知道的 或许… |
[37:45] | …adopt in a couple years, | 几年后去领养 |
[37:47] | which… | 说起来 |
[37:49] | …I said I was cool with, but… | 我说我不介意 但… |
[37:56] | I think I always thought | 我一直以为 |
[37:56] | I was gonna get to be a father again… | 自己还能再度成为一个父亲 |
[38:01] | …and I’d get another shot to be a dad | 我能再当一次爸爸 |
[38:03] | and not fuck it up this time, | 而这次我不会再搞砸 |
[38:07] | to be more… | 这次我会… |
[38:11] | …careful. | 更加小心 |
[38:26] | Cole, I… | 科尔 我 |
[38:28] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[38:31] | – Yes. – Are you sure? | -是的 -你确定吗 |
[38:33] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 是的 我确定 |
[38:37] | I mean, I was sure once before too. | 当然了 之前那次我也很确定 |
[38:41] | Yeah, well… | 那个… |
[38:42] | …you and I were so young, | 当时你我太年轻了 |
[38:45] | and we didn’t know what we were doing. | 我们根本不知道自己在干什么 |
[38:49] | And then we were dealt the world’s worst hand and… | 然后上天给了我们最糟糕的经历 |
[38:53] | …we folded. | 于是我们放弃了 |
[38:58] | But this is not the same thing. | 但这次不同 |
[39:01] | You’re a man now. | 如今你是个成熟的男人 |
[39:02] | You know what you want, | 你知道自己想要什么 |
[39:03] | and you know how to protect it. | 知道该如何保护它 |
[39:05] | Y-you can wait five, ten, 20 years | 你可以等上十年二十年 |
[39:09] | for the perfect girl to come along | 等到那个完美的女孩出现 |
[39:10] | to give you the perfect child, but… | 给你生下完美的孩子 但… |
[39:13] | …what if she never shows up? | 如果她永远都不会出现呢 |
[39:18] | This is your chance to be happy again, Cole. | 这是你重获幸福的机会 科尔 |
[39:23] | You should take it. | 你该好好把握 |
[39:40] | Beautiful. | 美极了 |
[39:42] | Beautiful. You look great. | 真美 你们看起来棒极了 |
[39:45] | All right, can we get a little happy one? | 好 能来张开心点的吗 |
[39:46] | Oh, that’s good. That’s great. | 好的 就是这样 |
[39:48] | That’s–yep. | 没错 棒极了 |
[39:50] | All right, let’s have the wedding party come in over here. | 好了 现在让亲友们都过来吧 |
[39:53] | Come on in, ladies. | 来吧 女士们 |
[39:58] | All the family. | 所有的家人 |
[40:04] | All right, guys, let’s get a photo of everyone. | 好了各位 我们来拍张合影 |
[40:50] | Holy shit. | 不是吧 |
[40:52] | Lockhart. | 洛克哈特 |
[40:53] | Look, it’s Scott. | 瞧啊 是斯科特 |
[41:09] | I know you’re busy, but can we talk for a second? | 我知道你很忙 但我们能谈谈吗 |
[41:12] | Uh, yeah, yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[41:26] | Listen, I’ve been, uh– | 听着 我一直… |
[41:29] | I’ve been thinking about it, and, uh, | 我考虑了很久 |
[41:30] | this isn’t gonna work for me. | 这样对我来说不行 |
[41:33] | Wh–what isn’t gonna work? | 什么不行 |
[41:34] | You staying out here and commuting to the city. | 你来回奔波于这里和纽约之间 |
[41:36] | It’s just–I… | 我… |
[41:39] | That wasn’t the deal, Alison. | 这不是我们说好的 艾莉森 |
[41:42] | You were coming out here till Labor Day, | 你来这帮忙改造重新开张 |
[41:44] | helping fix the place up, and then come home. | 一直到劳动节 然后就回家 |
[41:45] | – Yeah, I know. – That was the deal. | -我知道 -我们说好了的 |
[41:47] | – Yeah, I know. – Well, I want you to come home. | -我知道 -我想要你回家 |
[41:50] | I want to raise Joanie together. | 我想跟你一起照顾琼妮 |
[41:53] | I want to get married. | 我想结婚 |
[41:55] | – Do you? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[41:58] | Of course, don’t you? | 当然了 你不想吗 |
[41:59] | I… | 我… |
[42:02] | Come on, Alison. | 别这样 艾莉森 |
[42:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:07] | You love me. We got a kid together. | 你也爱我 我们还有个孩子 |
[42:08] | Let’s stop making things so difficult for ourselves. | 别再把我们之间弄得这么复杂好吗 |
[42:11] | Let’s get married and settle down, | 我们结婚 稳定下来 |
[42:15] | be happy, be normal, raise a family. | 过上平凡开心的生活 组建家庭 |
[42:19] | Isn’t that what you want? | 这不是你想要的吗 |
[42:21] | Yeah, of course I do. | 当然 这是我想要的 |
[42:30] | Hey, look at this. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[42:33] | Joanie, this morning. | 是琼妮 我今早拍的 |
[43:01] | Luisa, I promise I will be faithful to you | 路易莎 我宣誓对你永远忠诚 |
[43:05] | with my body and with my heart. | 无论是身体还是心灵 |
[43:07] | I will stay open to you, | 我会对你坦诚 |
[43:09] | and I will bring you into my confidence. | 绝不向你隐瞒任何事情 |
[43:12] | I promise I will never make an important decision | 我发誓绝不会未征询你的意见 |
[43:14] | without consulting you first. | 就作出任何重要的决定 |
[43:17] | I want you to trust me above all others, | 我希望能成为你最信任的人 |
[43:19] | and I want to be worthy of your trust. | 也希望自己能值得你如此信任 |
[43:22] | I will support your dreams, | 我会支持你的梦想 |
[43:24] | and I will give you the space and the freedom | 给你足够的空间和自由 |
[43:26] | to turn them into reality. | 将它们变为现实 |
[43:28] | And I promise to show you each day how lucky I am | 我发誓每一天我都会让你感受到 |
[43:31] | to have you in my life. | 拥有你我是如此幸运 |
[43:33] | Cole, I promise to seek | 科尔 我发誓 |
[43:36] | a deep understanding of your wishes, | 会尽力去了解你的愿望 |
[43:38] | your desires, and your dreams. | 你的追求和你的梦想 |
[43:40] | I promise to be there for whenever you need me. | 我发誓永远陪伴在你生变 |
[43:43] | I promise to keep our lives exciting, | 让我们的生活时刻充满乐趣 |
[43:45] | passionate, and full of adventure. | 激情和冒险 |
[44:41] | Scott? | 斯考特 |
[44:45] | Can I get you anything? A soda? | 要来点什么吗 汽水怎么样 |
[44:47] | Alison Bailey, | 艾莉森·贝利 |
[44:49] | you are a sight for sore eyes. | 见到你真是太让人高兴了 |
[44:53] | God, can I get a hug? | 能给我个拥抱吗 |
[44:54] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[44:59] | Wow, you look great. | 你看起来真不错 |
[45:01] | Oh, come on, now, you–really, | 别开玩笑了 你才是… 真的 |
[45:04] | you–you look terrific. | 你看起来美极了 |
[45:07] | Thank you. That’s so sweet of you. | 谢谢 你真是太贴心了 |
[45:10] | I’m actually glad that I caught you alone for a second. | 说实话 我挺高兴能跟你单独聊上两句 |
[45:12] | I, um– | 我… |
[45:16] | I-I owe you an apology, | 我欠你一个道歉 |
[45:20] | like, a big one. | 一个大大的道歉 |
[45:23] | My behavior the last time we were together, | 上次见面时我的举止 |
[45:25] | it was, uh– | 简直… |
[45:28] | it was inexcusable. | 简直不可原谅 |
[45:31] | I-I was– I was out of my mind. | 当时我简直失去了理智 |
[45:35] | So I-I hope you can understand that | 所以我希望你能理解 |
[45:39] | and can maybe forgive me, | 或许能试着原谅我 |
[45:42] | ’cause I’m– | 因为我… |
[45:45] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[45:53] | Yeah, of course, Scott. | 当然可以 斯科特 |
[45:55] | Come here. | 过来 |
[45:58] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[46:00] | Thank you. | 真是太感谢了 |
[46:03] | Oh, man, I got to tell you. | 天哪 我跟你说 |
[46:05] | Rehab was–was rough. | 戒瘾简直太痛苦了 |
[46:08] | Yeah, I bet, wow. | 我想也是 |
[46:09] | Yeah, I mean, the whole thing, | 是啊 整个过程 |
[46:11] | it was the pain, the sweating, the itching, | 那种痛苦 浑身冒汗 奇痒难耐的感觉 |
[46:14] | countless hours just laying in bed | 无数个日夜 我躺在床上 |
[46:17] | staring at the ceiling and just thinking | 盯着天花板 心里想着 |
[46:20] | that the world was gonna end, | 这就是世界末日了 |
[46:21] | and I don’t think that I could’ve gotten through | 如果不是因为这里 我想 |
[46:25] | all that if it weren’t for this place. | 我根本没法坚持下来 |
[46:30] | This place? | 这里 |
[46:31] | Yeah, it was like this beacon of hope | 是啊 这里就像是我整个戒瘾过程中 |
[46:33] | throughout that whole process. | 照亮我人生希望的一盏明灯 |
[46:36] | What’s going on over here? | 你们在聊些什么呢 |
[46:37] | There he is, the man of the hour. | 瞧瞧谁来了 咱们今天的男主角 |
[46:41] | Oh, congratulations again, man. | 再次祝贺你 兄弟 |
[46:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:44] | Your–your vows were just awesome. | 你的誓词简直太棒了 |
[46:46] | I may have even teared up a little bit. | 我差点都忍不住眼泛泪光 |
[46:51] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[46:53] | Yeah, he was just saying how important this place was | 挺好的 我们刚聊起这里对他戒瘾那段时期 |
[46:56] | during rehab. | 有多重要 |
[46:59] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[47:00] | Yeah, man, really, I was just– | 是啊 真的 我… |
[47:03] | I was trying to say thank you. | 我只想感谢你 |
[47:05] | I–knowing that you guys believed in me | 知道你们如此信任我 |
[47:08] | and wanting to make me a partner when I got clean, | 愿意让我戒瘾后成为这里的合伙人 |
[47:11] | it–it–it saved me. | 这拯救了我 |
[47:14] | – Oh. – I mean, it saved my life. | -别这么说 -拯救了我的人生 |
[47:15] | No, no, no, seriously, you guys saved my life. | 不 真的 你们拯救了我的人生 |
[47:20] | We’re just happy that you’re better. | 你能重新振作 我们就很高兴了 |
[47:22] | You gave us a hell of a scare there, Scott. | 当时你真是让我们吓坏了 斯科特 |
[47:23] | No, I know I did, and– | 是的 我知道… |
[47:25] | and I’m gonna go back for another month | 我还会再回去坚持一个月 |
[47:28] | and, you know, dot my Is, cross my Ts, | 做到他们的每一个要求 |
[47:30] | make sure that I’m free and clear, | 确保我戒除毒瘾 头脑清醒 |
[47:32] | but I want you guys to know that I am fully available | 但我想让你们知道 有任何需要 |
[47:36] | for–for whatever you need. | 你们都可以找我 |
[47:37] | I-I can call in to meetings. You can send me figures. | 我可以参加会议 你可以让我看预算 |
[47:40] | Whatever you– | 无论任何… |
[47:41] | I mean, we got that covered. | 没事的 我们能应付得来 |
[47:43] | Right? I mean, we’ll be fine. | 对吗 我们没问题的 |
[47:44] | I think the best thing that you can do is go back there, | 我想目前最好的计划还是你先回去 |
[47:46] | take as much time as you need, get healthy, | 慢慢来不急 养好身体 |
[47:49] | and then, you know, when you come out for good, | 然后 等你彻底康复了出来 |
[47:51] | then we can discuss our arrangement here. | 我们再来讨论如何安排 |
[47:57] | Arrangement? | 安排 |
[48:00] | What do you mean by that? | 你这是什么意思 |
[48:06] | You know, Scott, I don’t think | 斯科蒂 我认为 |
[48:07] | this is the most appropriate place for this– | 现在不是适合谈这件事…. |
[48:08] | No, no, no, no, no, you’re right. | 不不不 没错 |
[48:10] | You’re totally right. But, um… | 你说得没错 但是… |
[48:13] | …the–the deal is still in place, right? | 我们的约定还是有效的 对不对 |
[48:16] | I mean, we, uh–we just got to hammer out the details, | 我们只是需要再讨论些细节 |
[48:20] | but I’m still a partner in this, correct? | 但我还是这里的合伙人 对吗 |
[48:24] | What the fuck did you think was gonna happen, Scott? | 你以为会怎么样 斯科特 |
[48:26] | You’re gonna go to rehab for three months | 你以为你去戒瘾所三个月 |
[48:27] | and then you just walk back into our lives | 就能回到我们的生活中 |
[48:28] | and everything’s forgiven? | 然后一切都会被原谅吗 |
[48:29] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a second here. – Cole… | -等等 你说清楚 -科尔 |
[48:31] | I am just going off of what you said. | 我只是重复你说过的话 |
[48:33] | You said that if I went to rehab, | 你说过如果我去戒瘾所 |
[48:34] | if I did– if I did the work– | 如果我努力… |
[48:36] | And got yourself clean, really clean, for good. | 然后戒掉你的毒瘾 彻底戒断 |
[48:39] | Cole, I am clean. | 科尔 我戒掉了 |
[48:40] | Good, then do it for six months. | 很好 那就坚持六个月 |
[48:42] | Do it for a year. | 坚持一年 |
[48:43] | – Then we can talk. – No, no, no, no. | -然后我们再来谈 -不不不 |
[48:44] | That was not our deal. | 这不是我们的约定 |
[48:45] | Shut the fuck up about this deal | 别再他妈的扯什么约定了 |
[48:47] | like we were in a lawyer’s office signing papers. | 我们又没在律师办公室签字 |
[48:48] | For fuck’s sake, Scott, you were drunk. | 斯科特 你他妈当时喝得烂醉 |
[48:51] | You were high as a kite. | 嗑药嗑得上了天 |
[48:52] | I was trying to save your life, get you to rehab. | 我那么说是想救你 让你去戒瘾所 |
[48:54] | Cole. | 科尔 |
[48:57] | Don’t ruin this fucking day for me, okay? | 别毁了我的好日子 行吗 |
[49:23] | Hey, Scotty. | 斯科蒂 |
[49:25] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[49:28] | Bottoms up. | 干杯 |
[49:44] | Scotty, give me that glass. | 斯科蒂 把杯子给我 |
[49:48] | Why would I? | 为什么 |
[49:49] | I’m not finished yet. | 我还没喝完呢 |
[49:54] | Look, Cole didn’t mean what he said. | 科尔不是有意那么说的 |
[49:56] | He just got scared. | 他只是害怕了 |
[49:58] | Scared of what? | 害怕什么 |
[50:00] | He doesn’t handle surprises well. | 他不懂得如何处理意外 |
[50:02] | He needs everything to be in his control. | 他需要一切尽在他掌握之中 |
[50:05] | Yeah, Ali, I’ve noticed that. | 是啊 艾莉 我注意到了 |
[50:09] | Look, I think there’s something about what’s happening to you | 我想可能是因为你身上发生的事 |
[50:11] | that reminds him of what happened to your dad. | 让他回想起了你们父亲 |
[50:21] | What, the failing at everything? | 是什么 一事无成吗 |
[50:29] | Look… | 听着 |
[50:31] | – …Cole gets scared– – How’s your kid? | -科尔害怕… -你孩子还好吗 |
[50:40] | She’s fine. | 她挺好的 |
[50:45] | Did you tell Cole yet? | 你告诉科尔了吗 |
[50:47] | ‘Cause, you know, she’s a Lockhart, right? | 你知道她姓洛克哈特 不是吗 |
[50:50] | God, my mother didn’t think | 老天 我母亲以为 |
[50:52] | – that it would be possible. – Okay, good night, Scotty. | -这根本不可能 -晚安 斯科蒂 |
[50:53] | Someone is going to tell him, Ali, | 必须有人告诉他 艾莉 |
[50:56] | and it’s either you or me. | 不是你就是我 |
[51:00] | ‘Cause that’s our baby. | 因为这是我们的孩子 |
[51:05] | That’s our baby. | 我们家族的孩子 |
[51:23] | Bailey, you okay? | 贝利 你还好吗 |
[51:25] | You look a little pale. | 你看起来脸色不太好 |
[51:28] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[51:43] | This is Alison. This is my girl. | 这是艾莉森 我女朋友 |
[51:46] | Guess what they told me. | 猜猜他们告诉了我什么 |
[51:47] | There’s a Descent tour in Montauk right now. | 蒙托克如今有一条《坠落》观光路线 |
[51:50] | A tour? | 观光路线 |
[51:50] | Yeah, of all the places that he wrote about | 没错 就是在他书里出现过的 |
[51:52] | in his book–the lighthouse, the docks, the ranch, | 所有地方 灯塔 码头 牧场 |
[51:56] | this restaurant. | 这间餐厅 |
[51:57] | Oh, you’re kidding. | 您是在开玩笑吧 |
[51:58] | No, I’m not. Isn’t it wild? | 我没有 很令人惊讶吧 |
[52:01] | Uh, hey, can, uh– can everybody hear me? | 大家都能听到吗 |
[52:14] | Hey, everyone. | 大家好 |
[52:19] | Thank you for coming, yeah. | 谢谢各位前来 |
[52:22] | …I-I didn’t get a gift | 我没有准备礼物 |
[52:26] | for the lovely bride and groom. | 给我们可爱的新人 |
[52:31] | I think most of you know that I’ve, uh, been in rehab, | 我想你们大多数人都知道 我去了戒瘾所 |
[52:34] | so there’s not a whole lot of time for shopping, yeah. | 所以我并没什么时间购物 |
[52:41] | …so instead, I thought that I would, uh, | 所以 我想在此… |
[52:45] | sing a song to | 献上一首歌 |
[52:48] | c-commemorate this | 来纪念这个 |
[52:50] | beautiful evening. | 美好的夜晚 |
[52:53] | It’s an old one, but, man, | 这歌有点年头了 但… |
[52:55] | it’s a hell of a song. | 这真是首好歌 |
[52:57] | And–and nobody really knows what it’s about, but… | 没有人真的明白它将的是什么 但… |
[53:02] | …to me, | 对我来说 |
[53:04] | it’s about family. | 这首歌关于家庭 |
[53:07] | So, you know…let’s do it. | 所以… 开始吧 |
[53:11] | *There is a house* | *在新奥尔良* |
[53:15] | *In New Orleans* | *有一间房子* |
[53:21] | *They call The Rising Sun | *被称为日升之屋* |
[53:32] | *And it’s been the ruin* | *那片废墟之中* |
[53:38] | *Of many a poor boy | *住着许多像我一样的* |
[53:44] | *And me* | *贫困男孩* |
[53:46] | *Oh, God, I’m one* | *上帝 我也是其中之一* |
[53:55] | *My mother was* | *我的母亲曾是* |
[54:00] | *A tailor* | *一名裁缝* |
[54:05] | *She sewed my new blue jeans* | *她为我缝制了新的蓝色牛仔裤* |
[54:16] | *My father was* | *我的父亲曾是* |
[54:21] | Joanie’s not your daughter. | 琼妮不是你的女儿 |
[54:22] | *A drunkard, Lord* | *一名酒鬼 上帝啊* |
[54:27] | *Down in New Orleans* | *他就在新奥尔良* |
[54:38] | *Now, the only thing* | *对于酒鬼* |
[54:42] | Joanie’s not your daughter. | 琼妮不是你的女儿 |
[54:43] | *A drunkard needs* | *唯一需要的是* |
[54:48] | *Is a suitcase and a trunk* | *一个手提箱和车尾箱* |
[54:59] | *And the only time* | *他唯一* |
[55:04] | *He’s satisfied* | *感到满足的时刻* |
[55:09] | *Is when he’s on a drunk* | *就是当他喝醉的时候* |
[55:20] | *So, Mama* | *所以妈妈* |
[55:23] | *Tell my brothers* | *告诉我的兄弟* |
[55:30] | *Not to do as I have done* | *别再步我的后尘* |
[55:41] | *Not to spend your days* | *别让你的人生* |
[55:47] | *In vice and misery* | *在罪恶与悲惨中度过* |
[55:52] | *In the House of the Rising Sun* | *在那日升之屋* |
[56:02] | *There is a house* | *在新奥尔良* |
[56:08] | *In New Orleans* | *有一间房子* |
[56:15] | *They call The Rising Sun | *被称为日升之屋* |
[56:24] | *And it’s been the ruin* | *那片废墟之中* |
[57:04] | Fancy meeting you here. | 咱们又见面了 |
[57:12] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[57:14] | Well, I can’t exactly go back to rehab now, can I? | 如今我没法回戒瘾所了 不是吗 |
[57:20] | So I thought I’d go over to The End | 所以我想去尽头 |
[57:22] | and see if I could get my job back, | 看看能不能要回我的工作 |
[57:25] | but then I realized that I’m inebriated, so… | 但我又意识到我喝多了 所以… |
[57:29] | …um, I thought I’d sleep it off | 我想着在这小艇上 |
[57:31] | in this here rowboat. | 把酒劲睡过去 |
[57:36] | Would you care to join me? | 你要来跟我一起吗 |
[57:39] | No, Scotty. | 不 斯科蒂 |
[57:43] | How about you cut me in? | 那你让我入股怎么样 |
[57:46] | You just cut me in. | 你让我入股 |
[57:49] | I mean, you do own half the place, right? | 那地方一半归你所有 不是吗 |
[57:52] | So you could–you really could do that | 所以如果你真想这么做 |
[57:55] | if you wanted to, huh? | 你是可以的 不是吗 |
[57:57] | And, uh–oh, I got an idea. | 等等 我有个主意 |
[58:00] | Tell you what. | 这么着吧 |
[58:01] | You do this for me, and I will just forget | 你为我这么做 我就忘记 |
[58:06] | that I ever saw your daughter. | 自己见过你的女儿 |
[58:09] | Yeah, how does that sound? | 听起来怎么样 |
[58:11] | Yeah, okay, Scotty, you’re really drunk. | 好吧 斯科蒂 你真的喝多了 |
[58:12] | So how about I call you a cab? | 我给你叫个计程车吧 |
[58:14] | Why don’t you just answer the questions? | 你为什么不回答我的问题 |
[58:19] | Just answer the questions. | 回答我的问题 |
[58:24] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑一下 |
[58:28] | Are you just saying that? | 你居然这么回答我 |
[58:33] | Yes. | 没错 |
[58:38] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[58:40] | Right. | 好吧 |
[58:41] | No, no. | 不 别走 |
[58:44] | Wh– | 为什么 |
[58:46] | why do you get to get away with everything | 为什么你可以逃脱一切罪行 |
[58:48] | and–and–and not me? | 我却不行 |
[58:52] | Why do you get to keep living your life | 为什么你可以继续过着 |
[58:56] | just–just perfectly, meanwhile you are ruining mine? | 完美的生活 同时却要毁掉我的 |
[59:02] | – Okay, Scotty– – No, no, no, no, no. | -好吧 斯科蒂 -不不不 |
[59:15] | I don’t– | 我不要… |
[59:18] | I don’t–I don’t want to sleep in the rowboat. | 我不要睡在小艇里 |
[59:27] | I want to sleep with you. | 我要睡你 |
[59:32] | What the–what the fuck are you doing? | 你该死的要干什么 |
[59:34] | Just come here. No, no, no. | 过来吧 过来 |
[59:35] | – Get the fuck off me. – Come on, Ali. | -别靠近我 -过来吧 艾莉 |
[59:36] | – Get off me, Scotty. – Come on, Ali. | -别过来 斯科蒂 -过来 艾莉 |
[59:39] | You fucked everybody else in this town, why not me? | 你睡过镇里的所有人 为什么我不行 |
[59:41] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[59:42] | Hey, come the fuck over here. | 你他妈给我过来 |
[59:45] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[59:56] | No, no, stop! | 不 别去 |
[59:58] | Please stop! | 求你别去 |
[1:00:01] | Please stop! | 求你别去 |
[1:00:03] | Noah, stop! | 诺亚 别去 |
[1:00:14] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:00:16] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[1:00:19] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:00:39] | I pushed him. | 是我推他的 |
[1:00:39] | I pushed him. I pushed him. | 是我推他的 是我推他的 |
[1:01:54] | Feels like we’ve been here forever. | 感觉这派对没完没了了 |
[1:01:57] | Sure does. | 可不是吗 |
[1:02:47] | Come and dance with me. | 来跟我跳舞吧 |
[1:03:16] | Is there damage to the car? | 车有损伤吗 |
[1:03:18] | Not much. | 不是很多 |
[1:03:23] | I gave it to a mechanic. | 我送到了一个汽车修理工那 |
[1:03:24] | He’ll fix it for me in the morning. | 他明早就会帮我修好 |
[1:03:26] | What, you told him what happened? | 你跟他说了事情经过吗 |
[1:03:27] | No. | 没有 |
[1:03:31] | I told him I hit a deer. | 我告诉他我撞了一头鹿 |
[1:03:54] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:04:02] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:04:09] | Don’t cry. Don’t cry. | 别哭 别哭 |
[1:04:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:04:22] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:04:58] | He wants to put Jeffries on the stand. | 他想传唤杰弗里为证人 |
[1:05:02] | You’re gonna let them do that? | 你要让他这么做吗 |
[1:05:04] | He says it’s my only option. | 他说这是我的唯一选择 |
[1:05:05] | Noah, they’ll go after me. | 诺亚 他们会怀疑到我头上的 |
[1:05:08] | No, they won’t. | 不 他们不会 |
[1:05:09] | Yes, they will. | 他们会的 |
[1:05:12] | Alison, if I don’t do something, | 艾莉森 如果我再不做点什么 |
[1:05:13] | they’re gonna convict me. | 他们一定会判我有罪的 |
[1:05:16] | I know, just– just tell the truth. | 我知道 说出真相就好 |
[1:05:24] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:05:27] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[1:05:29] | Because she’s the mother of my children. | 因为她是我孩子的母亲 |
[1:05:33] | We’re back in a minute, Noah. | 一分钟后开庭 诺亚 |
[1:05:40] | Then you’ll have to choose. | 那你必须做出选择 |
[1:06:37] | Your Honor, permission to approach the bench. | 法官大人 请求借一步说话 |
[1:06:50] | Defense would like to call Detective Jeffries | 被告方希望传召杰弗里警探 |
[1:06:53] | back to the stand, please. | 回到证人席 |
[1:07:11] | Your Honor, I’d like to say something. | 法官大人 我想说句话 |
[1:07:14] | What are you doing? Sit down. Sit down. | 你要干什么 赶紧坐下 |
[1:07:16] | I’m guilty. I killed Scott Lockhart. | 我有罪 是我杀了斯科特·洛克哈特 |
[1:07:17] | What the hell are you doing? Sit down! | 你在干什么 快坐下 |
[1:07:20] | Sit down and stay there. Excuse me, Your Honor. | 坐这别动 抱歉 法官大人 |