时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Hey. Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[00:11] | I operated on your son. | 我帮你儿子做过手术 |
[00:12] | God. Dr. Ullah. | 天啊 乌拉医生 |
[00:14] | You’re not going to, like, ask me out on a date or anything, are you? | 你不会是想约我出去吧 |
[00:17] | I was thinking about it. | 我在考虑 |
[00:22] | Luisa, I promise I will be faithful to you | 路易莎 我宣誓对你永远忠诚 |
[00:24] | with my body and with my heart. | 无论是身体还是心灵 |
[00:27] | She can’t have kids. | 她不能生小孩 |
[00:28] | I think I always thought I was going to get | 我一直以为自己还能 |
[00:29] | to be a father again. | 再度成为一个父亲 |
[00:31] | I had a son. He drowned. | 我曾经有个儿子 他溺水身亡了 |
[00:33] | – How old was he? – Four. | -他那时多大 -四岁 |
[00:35] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[00:36] | This wasn’t your fault. | 这不怪你 |
[00:38] | There’s no way you could have known. | 你也不知道事情会那样啊 |
[00:41] | But if I had taken him to the hospital, | 可如果我当时立刻带他去医院的话 |
[00:43] | would he be alive now? | 他会不会现在还活着 |
[00:46] | Is that your first? | 这是你第一胎吗 |
[00:48] | No. | 不是 |
[00:50] | Is this your daughter? | 这是你女儿吗 |
[00:51] | This is Joanie. | 这是琼妮 |
[00:52] | Did you tell Cole yet? | 你告诉科尔了吗 |
[00:53] | Someone is going to tell him, Ali, | 必须有人告诉他 艾莉 |
[00:55] | and it’s either you or me. | 不是你就是我 |
[00:58] | Joanie’s not your daughter. | 琼妮不是你的女儿 |
[01:07] | Fuck. | 操 |
[01:07] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[01:09] | Jesus, fuck! | 天啊 我操 |
[01:11] | Don’t! Noah! | 别 诺亚 |
[01:13] | Just forget this ever happened. | 把刚才发生的都忘掉 |
[01:14] | I don’t want you involved. | 我不想把你牵扯进来 |
[01:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:17] | I’m guilty. I killed | 我有罪 是我杀了 |
[01:19] | – Scott Lockhart. – What the hell are you doing? | -斯科特·洛克哈特 -你在干什么 |
[01:21] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[01:22] | – About what? – About us. | -谈什么 -谈我们 |
[01:25] | What about us? | 我们怎么了 |
[01:27] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[03:04] | – I’m gonna come. – No, not yet. | -我要射了 -不 不行 |
[03:07] | Uh-uh, not allowed. Uh-uh. | 不准 |
[03:10] | Shit | 操 |
[03:12] | – But… Helen. – No, no. | -但是 海伦 -不 不 |
[03:16] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[03:21] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[03:42] | You know it’s 6:56. | 你知道现在是6点56分 |
[03:45] | What? | 什么 |
[03:48] | Fuck. Fuck. | 操 操 |
[03:52] | Okay, fuck. | 好吧 操 |
[03:54] | I will, thank you. | 我会的 谢谢 |
[04:19] | I got to go. | 我该走了 |
[04:24] | Why’d you let us hump so long? | 你为什么让我们干了这么久 |
[04:30] | “Hump.” That’s really the worst. | 干 这形容最烂了 |
[04:33] | I like it. I want to revive it. | 我喜欢 我复兴这个词儿 |
[04:41] | That’s new. | 这以前没见过 |
[04:42] | Yeah, that’s Rex, my new roommate. | 是啊 那是雷克斯 我的新室友 |
[04:45] | He’s great. | 他可棒了 |
[04:47] | A little prickly, but… | 有点刺头 但是… |
[04:53] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[04:56] | You want me to get you an Uber? | 要我给你叫辆车吗 |
[04:56] | No. I can walk. | 不用 我走过去 |
[05:09] | Six minutes, I’m out of here. | 再过六分钟我就走了 |
[05:10] | – You’d better be ready. – I’m eating. | -你最好赶紧准备好 -我在吃了 |
[05:16] | Tech rehearsal starts Wednesday | 星期三开始技术排练 |
[05:17] | and the whole cabana set’s collapsing. | 搭的整个小屋都塌了 |
[05:19] | I’m meeting Atticus early and Stacey won’t move her ass. | 我早上要去见阿迪克斯 但是史黛丝慢吞吞的 |
[05:21] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:22] | Are you still buttering? | 你还在涂黄油吗 |
[05:24] | How’s that possible? It’s not humanly possible. | 你怎么还在抹黄油 还抹的这么慢 |
[05:26] | Trevor, why don’t you just go and get your stuff together? | 特雷弗 不如你先去把你的东西收拾好吧 |
[05:29] | Look at her. | 你看她 |
[05:29] | She’s purposely trying to make me late. | 她就是存心想让我迟到 |
[05:30] | Go. | 去吧 |
[05:37] | You know I can walk myself. | 你知道我可以自己走路上学的 |
[05:38] | Well, we’ve discussed this, and no, you can’t. | 我们讨论过了 你不可以 |
[05:40] | I can actually. | 其实我可以的 |
[05:41] | Mia walks herself. | 米娅就自己走路 |
[05:43] | And Eve. | 还有伊芙 |
[05:46] | And Beatrice. Beatrice goes alone | 还有碧翠丝 碧翠丝自己上学 |
[05:48] | and she’s, like, 15 blocks away. | 她住在15个街区外 |
[05:50] | Well, Beatrice also has a mom that let her watch Shameless | 碧翠丝的妈妈还让她二年级 |
[05:52] | in second grade and a dickhead banker dad | 就看《无耻之徒》 还有一个投票给川普的 |
[05:54] | that voted for Trump. | 白痴银行家老爸 |
[05:55] | Which dad is worse? | 哪个老爸更糟糕 |
[05:57] | Dickhead banker… or convicted felon? | 白痴银行家 还是重犯 |
[06:00] | – Mom! – Just go brush your teeth, okay, Stace? | -妈妈 -去刷牙吧 史黛丝 |
[06:05] | Your chem test is tomorrow, right? | 你明天化学考试吧 |
[06:06] | Been studying? | 复习了吗 |
[06:07] | No, I thought I’d just wing it. | 不 现场发挥吧 |
[06:10] | – Yeah, I’m studying. – 20… | -我复习了 -20 |
[06:12] | – Yes, well, you know, Vik majored in chemistry. – 19… | -维克是化学专业的 -19 |
[06:15] | – I’m sure he could help. – 17… | -他肯定能帮你 -17 |
[06:16] | Yeah, you said that. | 你说过了 |
[06:17] | 16…15… 16… 15… | |
[06:20] | – 14. – Okay then. | -14… -好吧 |
[06:22] | Mozzarella? | 意大利干酪 |
[06:23] | Yes. And salami. | 没错 还有意大利腊肠 |
[06:25] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[06:25] | Good morning, Sollamanders. | 早上好 火蜥蜴们 |
[06:28] | I’ll buy a bagel. | 我去买个面包圈吧 |
[06:30] | Five, four, three. | 五 四 三 |
[06:33] | – I’m coming! Wait! – For fuck’s sake. | -我来了 等等我 -真是的 |
[06:39] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:40] | Oh, hey, you. How’s it going? | 你好啊 怎么样了 |
[06:42] | – Later, Stacey. – Wait! | -等一会儿 史黛丝 -等等 |
[06:45] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 没错 |
[06:49] | – Here you go, sweetheart. – Thanks, Mom. | -给你 小宝贝 -谢谢 妈妈 |
[06:50] | Hey, listen. Promise me something. | 听着 答应我一件事 |
[06:52] | – What? – Don’t go full teenage on me. | -什么事 -别表现得像青春期一样 |
[06:55] | Tween I can handle. | 小女孩我倒是能接受 |
[06:58] | – Okay, go catch up to him. Go ahead. – Thanks. | -去追他吧 快去吧 -谢谢 |
[07:00] | Hey, Stace, did you finish that card you were working on? | 史黛丝 那张卡片你做好了吗 |
[07:04] | Are you going today? | 你今天就去吗 |
[07:06] | Gonna try to. | 有这个打算 |
[07:07] | It’s on my desk. | 在我桌子上 |
[07:08] | – Okay, bye, sweetie. – Bye. | -好的 再见 小宝贝 -再见 |
[07:13] | Wait! Wait! Dickhead! | 等一下 混蛋 |
[07:19] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[07:20] | It’s okay, it’s fine. | 没事的 没关系 |
[07:21] | Okay, let’s check in later then. That might work. | 过会儿再看看 也许会有用 |
[07:26] | Now I’m scared. | 这下我害怕了 |
[07:28] | No, no, me too. | 不 不 我也是 |
[07:31] | See you soon. | 回头见 |
[07:34] | – Who’s that? – No one. | -谁的电话 -没谁 |
[07:35] | Work thing. | 工作上的事 |
[07:41] | All good? | 还好吗 |
[07:45] | You have many, | 你有很多 |
[07:46] | many offspring. | 很多孩子 |
[07:50] | Why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[07:55] | I should get going, too. | 我也该走了 |
[08:03] | What about that? | 那个行吗 |
[08:06] | Trevor’s sandwich? | 特雷弗的三明治 |
[08:07] | I got back-to-back surgeries. | 我要连着做几台手术 |
[08:08] | It might makes sense to bring lunch. | 带午饭也是可以的 |
[08:11] | There you go, dear. | 给你吧 亲爱的 |
[08:13] | You’re the best. | 你最好了 |
[08:15] | And we’re having dinner with Whitney tonight, don’t forget. | 今晚和惠特尼吃饭 别忘了 |
[08:17] | There’s another one? | 你还有个孩子啊 |
[08:21] | How many is that, 11? | 这都11个了吧 |
[08:35] | 爸爸我想你 爱你的史黛丝 | |
[08:52] | Do you want me to be honest? | 你要我说实话吗 |
[08:54] | Yes, please. | 是的 说吧 |
[08:56] | You’re never going to sell this place | 除非让我们来装饰一番 |
[08:57] | unless we go ahead and stage it. | 不然你们是卖不掉这幢房子的 |
[08:59] | Not at the number you’re looking for. | 不会按照你们期望中的价格卖掉 |
[09:00] | Astrid, stop. Don’t… don’t do that. | 艾斯翠徳 住手 别这样 |
[09:02] | – People, they want orderly. – Please, Mommy. | -人们喜欢井井有条 -求你了 妈妈 |
[09:04] | They want sleek. | 人们喜欢光鲜阔气 |
[09:05] | Everything in their life isn’t. | 但他们的生活中没有这样的东西 |
[09:07] | You don’t think the paint job helped? | 你觉得那些漆没什么用吗 |
[09:08] | I think if you shove all this stuff in storage, | 我觉得要是把所有东西都存放好 |
[09:10] | we can transform this place completely in two days. | 我们可以在两天内让这地方改头换面 |
[09:12] | Make that 24 hours. | 24小时搞定 |
[09:15] | I mean, look at the stats. You can see. | 看看这些数据就会知道 |
[09:18] | Long Island City, Greenpoint, Williamsburg. | 长岛市 绿点区 威廉斯堡 |
[09:21] | Staged apartments sold on average 12% above asking. | 由我们整改的公寓卖价比开价高出12% |
[09:24] | And when Trish is the one that’s doing it, | 而翠什经手的房子 |
[09:26] | that jumps to almost 20%. | 则要高出大约20% |
[09:28] | I’m gonna go take some measurements in the restroom. | 我要测量一下卫生间 |
[09:36] | Let me tell you something. | 我和你们说 |
[09:38] | Trish’s husband left in August. | 八月份的时候翠什的丈夫离开了她 |
[09:40] | He had an affair with the dog walker. | 他和遛狗师有了婚外情 |
[09:42] | She has chronic insomnia. | 她患有慢性失眠症 |
[09:44] | She’s also the sole caretaker of her mother, who has Alzheimer’s, | 她还要独自照顾患有老年痴呆症的妈妈 |
[09:48] | and her son, Jedediah, who’s six. | 还有她儿子杰迪戴亚 才六岁 |
[09:52] | And autistic. | 还有自闭症 |
[09:56] | And so…? | 所以… |
[09:56] | So the woman is a master of illusion. | 所以那个女人活在幻想之中 |
[10:00] | I mean, she’s hanging by a thread, | 她随时都可能崩溃 |
[10:02] | but you don’t see that when you look at her. | 但你看着她的时候看不出这一点 |
[10:04] | When you look at her, you see calm. | 你看着她的时候 只看得到冷静 |
[10:07] | You see sophistication. You see… | 你只看得到老练 只看得到… |
[10:08] | – Sleek? – Yes. | -光鲜 -是的 |
[10:10] | And this place is aching for that. | 可这幢房子恰恰缺少这一点 |
[10:12] | I love the penny tiles. | 我喜欢你家的便士瓷砖 |
[10:14] | So what are we thinking? Are we gonna do this? | 怎么办 干还是不干 |
[10:23] | They’ll be back in an hour. | 他们一小时后回来 |
[10:25] | Poor Ma. | 可怜的妈妈 |
[10:26] | Might have to put her in a home soon. | 可能用不了多久就得送她去养老院 |
[10:31] | Nice touch with the son. | 儿子的故事编得不错 |
[10:32] | Jedediah. | 杰迪戴亚 |
[10:34] | Like I’d ever name a kid that. | 就好像我真的会给孩子取这个名字 |
[10:36] | Stop. I feel bad now. | 别说了 我现在很不过意不去 |
[10:38] | Don’t you ever feel bad? | 你就没有过这种感觉吗 |
[10:39] | No. | 没有 |
[10:40] | Not when it gets me the job. | 能得到生意就不会 |
[10:42] | Look at this view. | 看看这景色 |
[10:44] | I want this view. | 我也想要这样的景色 |
[10:48] | I tell you about that job I did for Jocelyn last week? | 我和你说过上周给乔斯林做的那单活了吗 |
[10:50] | Windsor Terrace ground floor apartment. | 温莎露台一楼公寓 |
[10:53] | They did an open house on Sunday. | 周日的时候他们对外开放 |
[10:55] | 750k. | 75万 |
[10:58] | Crap. | 见鬼 |
[11:01] | I need to triple Vik’s rent. | 我得把维克的房租涨到现在的三倍 |
[11:03] | Well, you could do that. Or you could… | 当然可以 你也可以… |
[11:05] | …get him to move in with you | 让他搬进来和你一起住 |
[11:06] | and find someone else to pay full freight. | 再找个房客负担全部费用 |
[11:09] | That is not happening. | 这不可能 |
[11:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:15] | What? I’m just wondering where this relationship is going. | 怎么了 我一直在想这段关系会怎样发展 |
[11:18] | Well, it’s not going anywhere if I can help it. | 如果我能忍住 就不会继续发展 |
[11:20] | I think it’s kind of perfect right where it is. | 现在这个样子正合适 |
[11:22] | He has his space, I have my space. | 他有他的住处 我有我的 |
[11:24] | Great sex one flight away. | 好好来一场 然后其中一个离开 |
[11:26] | No headache, no strings. | 不头疼 也没有牵绊 |
[11:29] | I don’t know why I ever got married in the first place. | 我不知道为什么当初我会结婚 |
[11:31] | I should have been doing this from the very beginning. | 我从一开始就该这样 |
[11:33] | – So you’re happy? – Yes, I am. | -这么说你很幸福 -是的 |
[11:35] | I’ve never been happier. | 从没这么幸福过 |
[12:17] | – You’re alone again? – Hi. | -又是你自己来吗 -你好 |
[12:19] | Jesus Christ, what is that? | 天呐 怎么回事 |
[12:22] | – What, this? – Yes. Oh, my God. | -什么 这伤吗 -对 天啊 |
[12:24] | – Can you even see? – I can see. | -你还看得见东西吗 -看得见 |
[12:27] | I slipped in the lunch line. | 我排队打午餐时滑到了 |
[12:29] | – Bullshit. – No, I did. | -胡扯 -不 真的 |
[12:30] | – Some idiot spilled the juice. – That’s it. | -有个笨蛋弄洒了果汁 -够了 |
[12:32] | I’m getting you moved. | 我要帮你转狱 |
[12:33] | You tried that. It didn’t work. | 你试过了 行不通 |
[12:34] | Well, it’s going to now. | 现在必须行得通 |
[12:36] | I mean, this is just outrageous. | 这太过分了 |
[12:38] | your wrist three weeks ago and then before that your hand… | 三周前你折了手腕 再之前是手… |
[12:40] | – Keep your voice down. – Why? | -小声点 -为什么 |
[12:41] | So fatty over there won’t hear me? | 好不让那个胖子听见吗 |
[12:43] | He’s letting this happen to you if he’s not doing it to you. | 就算不是他干的 也是他放任的 |
[12:45] | I mean it. Shut your mouth. | 我说真的 闭嘴 |
[12:54] | I don’t want your help, Helen. I told you that. | 我不需要你的帮助 海伦 我说过了 |
[12:57] | I’ve got nine months left here. I can make it nine months. | 我还剩九个月刑期 我撑得过去 |
[13:00] | Yes, but I read an article in some journal. | 是 但我在报纸上读到了一篇文章 |
[13:03] | People can actually sue prisons. | 人们真的可以起诉监狱 |
[13:04] | I can’t, but you can. | 我不行 但是你行 |
[13:05] | And there’s this guy in Delaware, I think. | 在特拉华州有个人 好像是吧 |
[13:07] | I don’t know what he’s in for. Drugs maybe, but… | 我不知道他犯了什么罪 可能是贩毒 |
[13:09] | You found the earrings. | 你找到那对耳环了 |
[13:11] | – What? – Didn’t we buy those in Mexico? | -什么 -不是我们在墨西哥买的那对吗 |
[13:13] | I thought you lost them. | 我以为你弄丢了 |
[13:17] | Yeah, well, I…I found them. | 是 我…我找到了 |
[13:21] | Lo and behold. | 看呐 |
[13:27] | Look, I’m sorry, Noah. | 对不起 诺亚 |
[13:28] | It’s just I can’t stand to see you like this. | 只是我受不了看到你这样 |
[13:30] | Where are the kids? | 孩子们呢 |
[13:34] | It’s Tuesday. They’re in school. | 今天是周二 他们在上课 |
[13:36] | Last time was Saturday. | 上一次是周六 |
[13:37] | You didn’t bring them then either. | 你也没带他们来 |
[13:38] | Well, I don’t… was it a Saturday? | 我不… 是周六吗 |
[13:41] | I don’t… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:43] | It’s just that the kids, they have these lives all of a sudden. | 只是孩子们突然都有事忙 |
[13:46] | Trevor’s in a play. Did I tell you that? | 特雷弗参加了一部话剧 我跟你说过没 |
[13:48] | They’re doing The Tempest set in Cuba, | 他们在演古巴版的《暴风雨》 |
[13:51] | so it’s half in Spanish with samba music. | 有一半台词都是西班牙语 还有桑巴乐 |
[13:53] | Can you imagine sitting through that? | 你能想象看完全场的感觉吗 |
[13:54] | You’re lucky you’re in here. | 你在这算你走运了 |
[14:01] | I’m sorry. I don’t know why I said that. | 对不起 我不是有心的 |
[14:02] | I’m very nervous. I don’t… | 我很紧张 不… |
[14:06] | …I don’t know why. I’m… | 不知道为什么 我… |
[14:10] | I’m going to see Whitney tonight. | 我今晚要去看惠特尼 |
[14:15] | Meet the boyfriend. | 见见她的男朋友 |
[14:16] | She really hasn’t said anything about him | 她一点都没提过他 |
[14:18] | except for, um, he’s some sort of artist. | 除了他是个什么艺术家 |
[14:21] | And he has a loft in, uh, Greenpoint, | 而且在绿点区有间顶楼公寓 |
[14:23] | which I don’t know how he affords that, | 我不知道他怎么负担得起 |
[14:25] | – except maybe his parents… – I need to see my kids, Helen. | -或许他父母… -我要见孩子们 海伦 |
[14:30] | Look around you. Look… look at all these kids. | 看看你周围 看看这些孩子 |
[14:33] | Over there and over there. | 那里 还有那里 |
[14:35] | A lot of them come twice a week. | 很多都一周来两次 |
[14:37] | – I know that, Noah. – They drive for hours. | -我知道 诺亚 -开几个小时的车 |
[14:39] | – The mothers get them here. – I know. | -妈妈们带他们过来 -我知道 |
[14:41] | – It’s not that difficult. – They hate coming here. | -这没多难 -他们讨厌来这里 |
[14:44] | They saw the bruises and your wrist. | 他们看到了你的淤青和手腕 |
[14:47] | – It’s upsetting. – They told you this? | -很难过 -他们这么跟你说的吗 |
[14:49] | They… they’re refusing to come? | 他们不愿意来吗 |
[14:50] | What do you think I’ve been talking about? | 你以为这么久我都在说什么 |
[14:52] | We have to fucking do something. You can’t stay here. | 我们必须要想个办法 你不能留在这 |
[14:55] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[14:56] | I mean, you want them to see you like this right now? | 你想让他们看到你现在这样吗 |
[14:58] | You’re beaten and angry. I-I don’t know how to fix it. | 满身是伤 怒气冲冲 我没办法了 |
[15:01] | I don’t want you coming back here. | 你别再来了 |
[15:06] | – What? – I don’t want to be moved. | -什么 -我不想转狱 |
[15:07] | I don’t need you to “fix” things. | 不需要你找什么”办法” |
[15:18] | You don’t want me to come and see you? I don’t understand. | 你不想让我来看你了吗 我不明白 |
[15:21] | I never understood why you were coming here in the first place. | 我从一开始就不明白你为什么要来这 |
[15:23] | I never asked you to come. | 我没要求过你来 |
[15:24] | I only let you come for the kids, | 只是让你陪孩子们来 |
[15:25] | and the kids aren’t coming. | 可现在他们不来了 |
[15:32] | That’s what I want, Helen. I want you to leave me alone. | 那就是我想要的 海伦 想要你别管我 |
[15:38] | Is that too much to ask? | 这要求过分吗 |
[15:39] | I mean, haven’t I fucking done enough? | 我他妈做的还不够多吗 |
[15:43] | No, I’m very aware of what you’ve done for me. | 不 我知道你为我做了什么 |
[15:52] | I thought you did it for… | 我以为你是… |
[16:01] | …for the kids, I guess. | 是为了孩子 我猜 |
[16:04] | And for… | 还有… |
[16:11] | I don’t know why I think you did it. | 我不知道为什么我以为你这么做 |
[16:16] | I’m out of time. | 时间到了 |
[16:20] | You get back safe. | 你回去路上小心 |
[16:21] | Wait, I have, um, wait. Stacey made this. | 等等 我还有… 这是史黛丝做的 |
[16:23] | Can I give this to him? | 我能给他吗 |
[18:58] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:01] | You made it. | 你们到了 |
[19:03] | Oh, you smell so good. We’re super excited. | 你真好闻 我俩超兴奋的 |
[19:05] | – Vikram. – Hello. | -维克拉姆 -你好 |
[19:08] | – Wine. – Oh, thank you, sir. | -酒 -谢谢你 先生 |
[19:11] | Please tell me you didn’t get stuck in the elevator. | 请告诉我电梯没有卡住 |
[19:13] | What is this place? An airplane hangar? | 这是什么地方 飞机库吗 |
[19:23] | This place is amazing. | 这里太棒了 |
[19:26] | Furkat took all of them. | 全是富尔卡特拍的 |
[19:28] | Let me… | 给我吧 |
[19:30] | Mom, Vik, this is Furkat. | 妈 维克 这是富尔卡特 |
[19:32] | Furkat, this is my mother, Helen, | 富尔卡特 这是我妈妈海伦 |
[19:35] | and Vik, the stomach surgeon. | 还有维克 那个肠胃外科医生 |
[19:37] | Welcome. Glad you found us okay. | 欢迎 很高兴你找到了这里 |
[19:39] | Shake his hand, Mom. | 跟他握手 妈妈 |
[19:43] | Say your name again. | 再说一下你的名字 |
[19:44] | Is that F-U-R- “Cat”? | F U R后加”猫”是这么拼的吗 |
[19:46] | Like the animal? | 跟那动物的拼写一样 |
[19:47] | Like the pet, just with a “K.” | 跟宠物的一样 只不过后接字母”K” |
[19:50] | Is that Turkish or Russian or… | 这是土耳其名字还是俄罗斯还是… |
[19:54] | I’m sorry, Whitney didn’t really tell us much. | 抱歉 惠特尼不怎么跟我们说这些 |
[19:56] | No, none of the above. | 不 都不是 |
[19:58] | He made it up. | 他自己编的 |
[19:59] | Twenty-five years ago. | 25年前 |
[20:01] | Youthful pretension. Then it stuck. | 年轻时装逼 后来沿用至今 |
[20:05] | Whatever. I think it’s hot. | 无论如何 我觉得挺不错的 |
[20:07] | Come, I made hors d’oeuvres. | 来吧 我做了饭前点心 |
[20:13] | May I have some of that? | 能给我来一点吗 |
[20:15] | It’s Patagonian toothfish | 是用小鳞犬牙南极鱼做的 |
[20:17] | with caramelized shallots and kumquats. | 加了焦糖香葱金橘 |
[20:19] | Also known as Chilean sea bass with little tiny bitter oranges. | 这道菜也叫小苦橘智利海鲈鱼 |
[20:24] | I didn’t know you knew how to cook fish. | 我都不知道你会做鱼 |
[20:26] | Or to cook. | 也不知道你会做菜 |
[20:28] | Oh, well, it’s one of my many new skills. | 这是我众多新技能之一 |
[20:30] | Part of… what did Sven call it the other day? | 算是… 那天斯文管这叫什么来着 |
[20:32] | Oh, my Furkat learning curve. | 我的富尔卡特学习曲线 |
[20:34] | Um, yeah, yeah, right. | 对对 没错 |
[20:37] | So, these are all for sale? | 这些都是可以出售的吗 |
[20:40] | The ladies over there, yeah. | 那边的女士照片 没错 |
[20:42] | Uh, the ones on this wall go to Germany. | 这面墙上的都会运去德国 |
[20:45] | We have a Berlin show in February. | 二月我们在柏林有展出 |
[20:46] | And then Munich in June. | 六月在慕尼黑 |
[20:49] | Which you’re going to? | 你们都会去吗 |
[20:50] | Uh, ja, naturlich. | 这个当然的 |
[20:52] | Martin’s graduation is June 23rd. | 马丁的毕业典礼是6月23号 |
[20:55] | That’s if he graduates. | 如果他能毕业的话 |
[20:56] | Hold on, I’ll find you a price list. | 稍等 我给你拿份价格表 |
[21:00] | She was just saying I needed artwork. | 她刚说我需要件艺术品 |
[21:01] | You’re buying one? | 你要买一幅吗 |
[21:03] | I might. | 也许会 |
[21:05] | It’ll liven up the place. | 它会让整个空间有生气 |
[21:07] | Here you go. Just a ballpark. | 给你 只是大致的价格 |
[21:08] | You’d get a discount, of course. | 当然 你可以打折 |
[21:10] | Friends and family. | 朋友和家人都享有折扣 |
[21:11] | Look how she put that together. Organized, beautiful. | 看看她弄得多好 有条理又好看 |
[21:13] | Okay, I feel like I need to ask a question. | 我需要问个问题 |
[21:17] | Are you two working together? | 你俩在一起工作吗 |
[21:19] | I’m his assistant. | 我是他的助手 |
[21:24] | Okay, so… | 好 所以… |
[21:30] | Are any of these… | 这里有哪张拍的是… |
[21:31] | Me? No. | 我吗 没有 |
[21:36] | I mean, I might model eventually. | 也许我最终会给他做模特 |
[21:38] | – Sure. – But right now, | -当然 -但现在 |
[21:39] | Furkat needs me on this side of the camera. | 富尔卡特需要我帮忙摄像方面的工作 |
[21:41] | I do his schedule, his books… | 我帮他管理日程安排 预约 |
[21:42] | Oh, and you still have time to go to school? | 那你还有时间去上学吗 |
[21:46] | Don’t tell me you stopped going, Whitney. | 别告诉我你没去上学了 惠特尼 |
[21:48] | I just paid your tuition. | 我刚给你付了学费 |
[21:49] | You’re concerned, Helen. I get that. | 你很担心 海伦 我明白 |
[21:52] | But try to think of | 但尝试想想看 |
[21:55] | what Whitney’s doing as a sort of apprenticeship. | 把惠特尼现在做的当作一种学徒式的学习 |
[21:57] | She’ll learn more in six months with me | 她在六个月内跟我学到的 |
[22:00] | than she would in three years | 比她三年在狗屁时尚学院 |
[22:01] | at the Fashion Institute of Total Bullshit. | 学到的要多得多 |
[22:04] | For example, I got my last girlfriend | 比如 我帮我的前女友 |
[22:06] | a job at das Neue Galerie, | 在纽约新美术馆找到一份工作 |
[22:08] | so… | 所以… |
[22:11] | Can we talk alone? | 我们能单独谈谈吗 |
[22:13] | Fine. | 好 |
[22:15] | But maybe first you can tell me how | 但或许你可以先告诉我 |
[22:17] | what you’re doing is any different. | 你做的又有什么不同 |
[22:19] | How what I’m doing? | 我做了什么 |
[22:20] | You know, Vik living in your basement, | 维克住在你的地下室 |
[22:21] | paying you rent, while also fucking you. | 给你付房租 还跟你上床 |
[22:24] | Is that true? | 真的吗 |
[22:25] | Yes. It’s totally insane. | 真的 简直是荒谬至极 |
[22:27] | But whatever. I’m not the one judging. | 但无论如何 我没有去评判你们 |
[22:28] | First of all, Vik is my tenant. | 首先 维克是我的租客 |
[22:30] | He doesn’t work for me. | 他没有为我工作 |
[22:30] | Second of all, we are grown-ups | 其次 我们都是成年人了 |
[22:32] | that made a grown-up decision | 做出了成熟的决定 |
[22:33] | to protect your three siblings. | 来保护你的三个弟弟妹妹 |
[22:34] | – Really? For my siblings? – Yes. | -真的吗 为了我的弟弟妹妹 -是的 |
[22:36] | They have been through a lot. | 他们经历太多了 |
[22:38] | Honestly, you’d have to bring your own waterboard | 说真的 要赶上我爸对他们的伤害 |
[22:39] | to fuck them up more than my dad did. | 你得加倍努力才行 |
[22:41] | Stop. That’s it. | 停 够了 |
[22:42] | I can’t sit here and listen to that. | 我无法坐在这听你说这些 |
[22:44] | I thought… I was hoping maybe you’d grown up. | 我以为 我希望你已经长大了 |
[22:46] | I know you think you have, but I… | 我知道你觉得你长大了 但我… |
[22:48] | – Helen. – I can’t… | -海伦 -我不能… |
[22:49] | How long have we been here? A half hour? | 我们在这多久了 半小时 |
[22:51] | That’s how long it takes you to start attacking your father? | 就这么一点时间你就开始攻击你父亲了 |
[22:53] | I wasn’t attacking him. | 我没有攻击他 |
[22:54] | Your level of hate is insane. | 你对他的憎恨程度太疯狂了 |
[22:56] | He… he made some mistakes. | 他犯了一些错误 |
[22:57] | Some mistakes? He’s a murderer. | 一些错误 他是个谋杀犯 |
[22:59] | Just because he was convicted doesn’t mean he’s guilty. | 就因为他被判有罪并不代表他就有罪 |
[23:01] | Mom, for God sakes, | 妈 看在老天的份上 |
[23:02] | the only person who doesn’t think he did it is you. | 唯一一个认为他没杀人的人就是你 |
[23:08] | He treated you like shit. | 他对你恶劣至极 |
[23:10] | He cheated and he lied… | 他背叛你 骗你 |
[23:11] | Someone’s hurting him. | 有人打他 |
[23:15] | I saw him today. His eye’s swollen shut. | 我今天去看他了 他的眼睛被打肿了 |
[23:17] | He has a gash on his cheek. He… | 脸颊上有伤口 他… |
[23:21] | I’m confused. You were up at the prison today? | 我不太懂 你今天去监狱了吗 |
[23:25] | Why are you still visiting him? | 你为什么还要去探望他 |
[23:26] | Because he’s your father. | 因为他是你爸爸 |
[23:28] | Because he’ll always be your father. | 因为他永远都是你爸爸 |
[23:29] | Because you can’t just erase him from your life. | 因为你不能就这么把他从你生活中抹去 |
[23:31] | No, sure she can. | 不 她当然可以 |
[23:32] | I haven’t spoken to my father since I was 14, | 我14岁起就没跟我爸爸说过话 |
[23:34] | – and look how well I turned out. – Shut up. | -看看现在我有多好 -闭嘴 |
[23:36] | I know you think you know everything, | 我知道你以为你什么都懂 |
[23:38] | but you don’t. You don’t. | 但你不懂 你并不懂 |
[23:40] | There are things that happened that night… | 那晚发生了一些事情 |
[23:41] | That night? | 那一夜吗 |
[23:44] | What happened that night that I don’t know about? | 那一夜发生了什么我不知道的事情 |
[23:52] | He was drinking. | 他喝醉了 |
[23:54] | Quelle surprise. | 真是稀奇呢 |
[23:57] | He offered to drive me home. | 他说要载我回家 |
[23:59] | He did? | 是吗 |
[24:00] | I thought you took a cab. | 我还以为你打车回家的 |
[24:03] | I said no. | 我拒绝了 |
[24:08] | But then I let him drive away. | 但之后我让他开车走了 |
[24:13] | So? | 所以呢 |
[24:14] | So, I should have stopped him. | 所以 我当时应该拦着他的 |
[24:18] | Don’t do that. Do not roll your eyes. | 别这样 别摆出那副表情 |
[24:20] | Somebody died because I let him drive away. | 有人死了 就因为我没拦着他 |
[24:23] | How would you have stopped him? | 你怎么拦的住呢 |
[24:24] | I don’t know, I don’t know, | 我不知道啊 |
[24:26] | but I know I could have prevented it. | 但我本能阻止一切的发生 |
[24:27] | If you want to hate someone, Whitney, hate me. | 如果你想恨人的话 就恨我吧 |
[24:33] | Mom, what happened to Scotty was in no way your fault. | 妈 斯科蒂的死绝对不是你的错 |
[24:44] | I ca… I have a really bad headache. | 我…我头疼得特别厉害 |
[24:47] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[24:48] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[24:50] | Helen, I think you should stay. | 海伦 你还是留下来吧 |
[24:52] | I can’t. I ha… um, nice to meet you, Furkat. | 我真得走了…很高兴认识你 富尔卡特 |
[24:59] | …how much for that one? | 那照片多少钱 |
[25:23] | Helen, can you hold this for a sec? | 海伦 能把我拿一下吗 |
[25:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:33] | Okay, then. You two have a good night. | 好了 那祝你们两个今晚愉快 |
[25:35] | What are you mad about, Helen? | 你在气什么 海伦 |
[25:37] | That I bought the dumb photograph? | 气我买了这蠢毙的照片吗 |
[25:39] | – How was your sandwich? – What? | -三明治好吃吗 -什么 |
[25:41] | Trevor’s sandwich. You took it to work today. | 特雷弗的三明治 你今天拿去医院了 |
[25:43] | – I don’t… what… – And then you texted me, | -我不…什么… -你还发短信给我说 |
[25:45] | “Loved our lunch, be in touch soon,” | “和你吃午餐很棒 待会联系” |
[25:47] | With a smiley face. | 带个微笑的表情 |
[25:48] | – I sent that to you? – Was that not meant for me? | -我发给你了吗 -原本不是发给我的吗 |
[25:50] | Oops. | 露馅咯 |
[25:53] | I mean, please just tell me who she is. | 你直接跟我说她是谁吧 |
[25:59] | Who did you have lunch with, Vik? | 你和谁一起吃午餐了 维克 |
[26:02] | She’s the daughter of a friend of mine. | 她是我朋友的女儿 |
[26:04] | She’s a med student. | 她是个医学院的学生 |
[26:05] | I fucking knew it. | 我他妈就知道 |
[26:08] | She’s applying for a residency, | 她在申请当住院医师 |
[26:10] | and he asked if I would meet with her. | 她父亲问我能不能跟她见上一面 |
[26:11] | We were supposed to have coffee. | 我们本来要一起喝咖啡的 |
[26:13] | My schedule shifted, we had lunch instead. | 但我的安排有变 就改吃午餐了 |
[26:15] | – And…? – And we’re running off together. | -然后呢 -然后我们要私奔了 |
[26:19] | We had a quick bite at Panera | 我们在帕尼罗餐厅随便吃了点 |
[26:20] | and now we’re eloping to Tahiti. | 现在要私奔去大溪地 |
[26:21] | – Did I not mention that? – I’m going up. | -我没跟你说那事吗 -我上楼了 |
[26:24] | I don’t want to fuck her, Helen, | 我不想上她 海伦 |
[26:25] | if that’s what you’re worried about. | 如果你担心这事的话 |
[26:27] | Hold it. | 别关门 |
[26:29] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[26:31] | We need to talk about this, Helen. | 我们得谈谈这事 海伦 |
[26:34] | I don’t mention one lunch and that’s a problem? | 没跟你提一顿午饭就成问题了吗 |
[26:36] | Some big betrayal? | 就成严重的背叛了吗 |
[26:38] | What about you driving two hours to see your ex | 那你一声不吭开两个小时车去见前夫 |
[26:40] | without telling me? | 又算什么 |
[26:40] | Yeah, I never should have told you. | 是啊 我就不应该跟你说这事的 |
[26:42] | Fine, but don’t come after me like I’m the one sneaking around | 好 但你别弄得好像我才是那个鬼鬼祟祟 |
[26:45] | like I’m the one who’s lying. | 谎话连篇的人 |
[26:47] | You’re the one hiding things. | 你才是那个有所隐瞒的人 |
[26:48] | We both are. | 我们都是 |
[26:50] | What are we doing? This isn’t a relationship. | 我们到底在干吗 这不是恋爱关系 |
[26:52] | This is an arrangement. | 这只是一种安排罢了 |
[26:54] | We don’t even trust each other. | 我们甚至都不相信彼此 |
[26:55] | I don’t know if I’d call it… | 我不知道称这种关系为… |
[26:56] | You live in a fucking basement, | 你他妈住在地下室 |
[26:58] | and you come up when you feel like it, | 想上来就上来 |
[26:59] | you stay down when you feel like it. | 想下去就下去 |
[27:00] | – And so do you. – Yes, that’s my point. | -你也是啊 -没错 这就是我想说的 |
[27:02] | We live completely separate lives. | 我们的生活是完全独立的 |
[27:03] | My place, your place, my bed, your bed, | 我的地方 你的地方 我的床 你的床 |
[27:06] | my kids, your… your… your cactus. | 我的小孩 你的…你的…你的仙人掌 |
[27:14] | You know, it’s not normal, Vik. | 你要知道 这不正常 维克 |
[27:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:18] | But it’s what you said you wanted. | 但你说这是你想要的 |
[27:21] | – You did say that, Helen. – Yes, | -你是这样说过 海伦 -没错 |
[27:22] | because I thought that’s what you wanted. | 因为我原以为这是你想要的 |
[27:24] | Okay, that’s not fair. | 好了 那不公平 |
[27:26] | You never asked what I wanted. | 你从未问过我想要什么 |
[27:29] | I took my cues from you. | 我是看你的脸色做事的 |
[27:31] | Now, you had been hurt, | 你被伤得很深 |
[27:32] | which you made pretty fucking clear, | 这一点你已经说得很明白了 |
[27:34] | and I understood that… mostly. | 我也理解你…大部分情况下 |
[27:38] | Look, I’m sorry, I don’t remember what I said before. | 听着 我很抱歉 我不记得之前说了什么 |
[27:41] | I just… I know I can’t… | 我只是…我知道自己没法… |
[27:44] | …I can’t… | 没法… |
[27:48] | …live like this anymore. | 再这样过下去了 |
[27:49] | I-I can’t… | 我没法… |
[27:52] | …do this anymore. | 再这样做下去了 |
[28:02] | Wait, that’s it? You’re going? | 等等 就这样吗 你要走了吗 |
[29:06] | Home sweet home. | 还是家的感觉好 |
[29:21] | All right, he can live over here. | 好吧 他住这儿也行 |
[29:33] | I do have one request. | 我有一个要求 |
[29:34] | I know. You don’t have to say it. | 我知道 你不必说了 |
[29:35] | I’m done with him, really. | 我和他结束了 真的 |
[29:37] | Look. | 是这样的 |
[29:39] | I understand. He is the father of your children. | 我很理解你 毕竟他是孩子们的父亲 |
[29:43] | But I’d like if you could ease up. | 但我希望你放松点 |
[29:48] | A little less lying. | 少瞒我一点 |
[29:49] | I get it, Vik. Really. | 我懂的 维克 真的懂的 |
[29:53] | I promise, no more. I mean it. | 我保证再也不这样了 我说真的 |
[29:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:01] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[30:06] | – Good night, Helen. – Good night. | -晚安 海伦 -晚安 |
[32:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:39] | This is it. A bunch of stuff came this week. | 到了 这些东西是这周到的 |
[32:41] | Mom said to pile it here. | 我妈让我堆在这 |
[32:44] | Wow, it’s brighter than it looked. | 屋子很敞亮 |
[32:46] | Uh, microwave’s busted. | 微波炉坏了 |
[32:47] | I think she ordered a new one. | 好像她买了个新的 |
[32:49] | Apart from that, you got your living room, kitchen, | 除此以外 过道那边就是 |
[32:52] | bedrooms and bathroom down the hall. | 起居室 厨房 卧室和浴室 |
[32:54] | Uh, you need groceries or whatever, | 如果你想买东西 |
[32:56] | the IGA’s on the highway. | 高速公路上有IGA超市 |
[32:57] | Just go down the hill, turn left. | 沿着山路向南 然后左转 |
[32:59] | – Keep going, you’ll hit town. – Right. | -一直走就能到城里 -好的 |
[33:01] | Pharmacy, hardware, post office, | 药店 五金店 邮局 |
[33:03] | pretty much everything’s right there. Bagels. | 在那都能找到 还有面包店 |
[33:05] | Those, uh, those are my keys? | 那些钥匙是给我的吗 |
[33:09] | – Top and bottom. – Okay. | -门钥匙 -好的 |
[33:11] | Oh, and here. | 还有这个 |
[33:13] | Coupon for Lockhart’s Lobster Roll. | 洛克哈特龙虾卷餐厅的优惠券 |
[33:15] | Their cherry pie kicks ass. | 他家的樱桃饼很好吃 |
[33:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:21] | – You need anything else or… – No, no. | -如果还有别的需要… -没有了 |
[33:23] | No, I-I think I’m all set. | 不需要别的了 |
[33:26] | All right. Welcome to Montauk. | 那好 欢迎来到蒙托克 |
[34:54] | Joanie! | 琼妮 |
[35:00] | Man, you’re getting big. | 天啊 你又重了 |
[35:02] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[35:07] | You good? Got the boots? | 好了吗 坐稳了吧 |
[35:26] | I couldn’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[35:28] | No, I-I saw her just now with Cole, and I… | 不 我刚才看到她和科尔在一起… |
[35:31] | …I didn’t… I-I couldn’t speak to him. | 我没…我不敢跟他打招呼 |
[35:33] | I just… I froze and I… | 我僵在那… |
[35:36] | …I-I don’t know why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[35:37] | Or… or I do. I just… I… | 也许我知道…只是… |
[35:40] | …I… | 只是… |
[35:42] | Yes. | 好的 |
[35:45] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[35:46] | No. | 不 |
[35:49] | Just… | 只是… |
[35:55] | I’m her mother. | 我是她妈妈 |
[35:59] | I made a mistake. | 我犯过错误 |
[36:04] | But I’m still her mother. | 可我依然是她妈妈 |
[36:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:11] | Yes. | 好的 |
[36:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:05] | Well, look who it is. | 瞧瞧谁来了 |
[37:08] | Can I talk to you? | 能谈谈吗 |
[37:17] | Not here. | 换个地方说 |
[37:24] | Six fucking months. | 半年了 |
[37:26] | No explanation, no warning. | 没有解释 也没打个招呼 |
[37:29] | You couldn’t pick up a phone? You couldn’t write a letter? | 连电话都接不了吗 也不写封信 |
[37:31] | Did you ever stop to think how that would feel to her? | 你就没想过这会对她有多大伤害吗 |
[37:33] | Yes. I… I have a lot to explain. | 想过 我要解释很多事情 |
[37:36] | And I will. | 我会解释清的 |
[37:38] | Or I’ll try to. | 我会努力的 |
[37:38] | – I just need to see Joanie. – No fucking way. | -我只想见琼妮 -没门 |
[37:41] | Are you kidding, Alison? You ju… | 开什么玩笑 艾莉森 你… |
[37:43] | you can’t just come and go from her life. | 你不能在她的生活中飘忽不定 |
[37:45] | No, that’s not what I’m doing. I was sick, I-I had to go… | 我没想那样 我当时病了 我只好… |
[37:47] | She’s four. There’s no excuse. | 她四岁了 这不算借口 |
[37:50] | I know. | 我明白 |
[37:53] | I’m better now. | 我已经好多了 |
[37:55] | And I’m back, and I’m not going to leave her again. | 我也回来了 我不会再离开她了 |
[37:59] | Look, please, Cole, let me see her | 求你了 科尔 让我见见她 |
[38:00] | or let me just hug her. | 让我抱抱她 |
[38:05] | I’m still her mother. | 我依然是她妈妈啊 |
[38:06] | She needs me. | 她需要我 |
[38:24] | She’ll be home at 5:00. You can come by then. | 她五点钟到家 你可以那时候过来 |
[38:26] | Thank… thank you. | 谢…谢谢 |
[38:41] | Alison Bailey. | 艾莉森·贝利 |
[38:43] | Am I seeing things? | 我没认错吧 |
[38:46] | – Hi, Linda. – Hey. | -琳达 -嗨 |
[38:48] | Well, no one I’d rather have march in here. | 我真是太想念你了 |
[38:51] | How you doing, sweetheart? | 你过得怎么样 亲爱的 |
[38:53] | – Did you get some rest? – Yeah, tons. | -休息得好吗 -很好 |
[38:56] | I… I’m a new woman. | 我已经改头换面了 |
[38:57] | Well, that’s more than I can claim. | 我还是那个老样子 |
[39:01] | – Uh, how’s Hank? – Ah, same grouchy self. | -汉克还好吧 -还是那么闷闷不乐的 |
[39:05] | – You here for your mail? – Yeah. | -你是来取邮件的吗 -是的 |
[39:07] | I-I-I don’t know if there’s much, but… | 我不知道是不是有很多 但… |
[39:09] | I’ll go and grab it. | 我来给你拿 |
[39:21] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[39:23] | That’s what you got. | 这些都是 |
[39:26] | Uh, they come in | 每周都有 |
[39:29] | one, two times a week. | 一两封信 |
[39:38] | – Uh, I gotta go, Linda. – Okay. | -我得走了 琳达 -好 |
[39:40] | Say hi to Hank for me, will you? | 替我问候汉克 好吗 |
[39:41] | – Okay, Alison. – Okay, bye. | -好的 艾莉森 -拜 |
[39:43] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[40:32] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[40:44] | Wow, the place looks great. | 好漂亮啊 |
[40:46] | You did some work. | 你下了不少功夫 |
[40:47] | Yeah, we painted a little bit. | 我们简单刷了涂料 |
[40:49] | It’s just temporary, though. | 不过这都是暂时的 |
[40:51] | We’ve got a lot over in Hither Hills. | 我们在希瑟山那有一片地 |
[40:53] | We’re going to build a house. | 我们打算盖个房子 |
[40:54] | – We start in April. – Wow, you must be doing well. | -四月份就动工了 -你肯定赚了不少钱 |
[40:58] | Yeah, the Roll’s busy. We’re making money. | 是啊 餐厅生意很好 我们赚了不少 |
[41:01] | And Caleb and Hal and I started up a little contracting company. | 凯勒布 哈尔和我开了家小承包公司 |
[41:03] | Where’s Joanie? Is she here? | 琼妮呢 她在家吗 |
[41:09] | Why don’t you take a seat, Alison? | 你先坐下吧 艾莉森 |
[41:13] | She’s at Cherry’s. | 她在雪莉家 |
[41:16] | I know Cole told you you could see her, but, um, | 我知道科尔答应你 让你见她 不过 |
[41:19] | he and I talked, and that can’t happen. | 我们谈了谈 决定不让你见 |
[41:23] | Wait, what? | 为什么 |
[41:24] | She’s four. We can’t do that to her. | 她都四岁了 我们不能这么对待她 |
[41:27] | Not after everything she’s been through. | 在她经历这一切之后 |
[41:33] | No, I, uh… | 不 我… |
[41:35] | …I need to see her, Luisa. | 我得见她 路易莎 |
[41:38] | Yeah, I-I know I hurt her, | 没错 我知道我伤害了她 |
[41:39] | and I told Cole I’ll explain everything. | 我已经跟科尔说了我可以解释的 |
[41:41] | She asked for you every night. | 她每晚都在找你 |
[41:43] | She cried for hours. For months. | 那几个月里 她每天哭着要找你 |
[41:45] | Look… you have to understand. | 听着 你们必须得明白 |
[41:48] | I-I didn’t have a choice. | 我当时没有别的选择 |
[41:51] | – What? – Look, I… | -什么 -听着 我… |
[41:54] | …I needed to go. I was… so worried about her. | 我当时一定得走 我也很担心她 |
[41:57] | – About her? – And I knew that she’d be safe with you. | -担心她 -我知道她跟你们在一起会很安全 |
[42:00] | That you’d take care of her. | 你们会照顾好她 |
[42:01] | – Which we did. – I know, and I am so grateful. | -我们照顾得很好 -我知道 我很感激 |
[42:08] | And I’m… I’m so sorry. | 我也很抱歉 |
[42:11] | Listen, Alison, I’ve tried to be patient with you. | 听着 艾莉森 我已经尽力容忍你了 |
[42:15] | When you suddenly announced he was the father, | 你瞒了两年 |
[42:18] | after two years of keeping that to yourself, | 突然宣布说孩子的爸爸是他 |
[42:20] | I said okay. | 我说没关系 |
[42:22] | You want him in her life? Fine. | 你想她的生活中有他 没问题 |
[42:24] | You want to share custody of her? Fine. | 你想共享她的监护权 也可以 |
[42:27] | We’ll share the Lobster Roll. We’ll share the child. | 我们共同经营餐厅 照顾孩子 |
[42:30] | We’ll do whatever the hell you want. | 你的一切要求我们都答应了 |
[42:33] | And then you just fucking disappear. | 然后你他妈就消失了 |
[42:37] | To put your own child through that. | 让你的孩子经历这些事儿 |
[42:42] | There’s something deeply wrong with you. | 你的心可真是够狠的 |
[42:46] | Look, she’s… she’s my daughter. | 听着 她是我女儿 |
[42:47] | You… you can’t keep her from me. | 你们不能阻止她见我 |
[42:50] | We can, actually. | 事实上我们可以 |
[42:55] | Wait… no. | 等等 不 |
[43:00] | No, that’s not fair. | 不 那不公平 |
[43:02] | You signed the paperwork, Alison. | 文件可是你自己签的 艾莉森 |
[43:03] | That wasn’t fair. I-I wasn’t in my right mind. | 那不公平 我当时神智不清 |
[43:06] | I knew she was going to say that. | 我就知道她会这么讲 |
[43:08] | We searched for you for months. | 我们找了你几个月 |
[43:09] | We gave you the opportunity to come back. | 我们给了你机会回来 |
[43:11] | I wasn’t well. You don’t understand. | 你们不明白 我那时候不太好 |
[43:13] | – I-I couldn’t… – There was a lawyer present. | -我无法… -当时有律师在场 |
[43:15] | Nobody forced you to sign anything. | 没有人强迫你签的 |
[43:20] | Look, I don’t like doing this. | 听着 我不想这样 |
[43:21] | I’m… I’m only asking to see her. | 我…我只是想见她 |
[43:24] | I-I-I saw this dress. It’s… it’s purple. | 我看到这条裙子 紫色的 |
[43:27] | It’s her favorite. | 她最喜欢了 |
[43:28] | Joanie likes yellow now. | 琼妮现在喜欢黄色 |
[43:31] | Hey, Cole, please. | 科尔 求你了 |
[43:33] | She is doing so much better now, Alison. | 她现在好多了 艾莉森 |
[43:35] | She’s having less nightmares. She’s throwing less tantrums. | 晚上少做噩梦了 也不乱闹脾气了 |
[43:38] | Luisa’s got her on a schedule. She’s going to school. | 一切都在正轨上 她马上就要上学了 |
[43:40] | She’s got her friends, so… I’m sorry, | 她有她的朋友 所以… 对不起 |
[43:43] | but the answer’s no. | 我办不到 |
[43:45] | Please. | 求你了 |
[43:47] | Don’t do this. | 不要这样 |
[43:50] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这样 |
[43:55] | We’ll give that to her if you want. | 如果你想 我们会把这个给她 |
[43:56] | No. | 不 |
[44:20] | Alison Bailey. | 艾莉森·贝利 |
[44:23] | It’s really you. Look at that. | 真是你啊 |
[44:25] | I thought you were dead. | 我还以为你死了 |
[44:30] | “It’s nice to see you too, Oscar.” | 你不应该跟我回句话吗 |
[44:31] | Wait, wait, whoa, whoa, come on, come on. | 等等 别走 拜托 |
[44:34] | – Can I give you a hug? – No. | -能抱一下吗 -不 |
[44:37] | – Can I buy you a cup of coffee? – No, look, I… | -能请你喝杯咖啡吗 -不 我… |
[44:39] | Why not? You got some place you gotta be? | 怎么了 你要去哪里吗 |
[44:42] | Why are you so happy? | 你怎么这么开心 |
[44:45] | Jenny’s pregnant. | 珍妮怀孕了 |
[44:47] | – Oh, my God. – Yeah. | -天啊 -没错 |
[44:49] | – Congratulations… wow. – Yeah. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[44:52] | So come on, take me out to celebrate. | 走 跟我去庆祝一番 |
[44:58] | Bailey? | 贝利 |
[44:59] | Clay, hey. | 克莱你好 |
[45:01] | My God. Sight for sore eyes. | 我的天 真高兴见到你啊 |
[45:03] | – How are you? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你怎样 -挺好 |
[45:06] | I’m happy to be home. | 很高兴能回来 |
[45:07] | Well, I’m happy too. What can I get you? | 我也很高兴 你俩喝点什么 |
[45:10] | Two screwdrivers. | 两杯橙汁鸡尾酒 |
[45:11] | No, just an orange juice for me. | 不用 我喝橙汁就好了 |
[45:12] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[45:13] | What, you’re gonna make me drink alone? | 我一个人喝有什么意思啊 |
[45:15] | You don’t have to drink either. | 你也可以不喝呀 |
[45:16] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[45:18] | Fine. Uh, one screwdriver, | 那就一杯橙汁鸡尾酒 |
[45:20] | one orange juice. | 一杯橙汁 |
[45:22] | Coming up. | 很快就来 |
[45:34] | – So what the fuck happened? – Nothing. | -发生什么事儿了 -没事儿 |
[45:36] | Nothing? You disappeared for six months. | 没事儿 你消失了六个月啊 |
[45:40] | – Did you join ISIS? – No. | -是不是加入恐怖组织了 -没有 |
[45:42] | I didn’t think so, but you should know, | 我开玩笑的 但你该知道 |
[45:43] | that theory was circling around here for a while. | 有阵子周围邻里都这么猜的 |
[45:46] | – Did you get kidnapped? – No. | -你被绑架了吗 -没有 |
[45:48] | Did you fall in love with a sailor? | 你是不是爱上了某个水手 |
[45:50] | – Oscar. – Did you have amnesia? | -奥斯卡 -你是不是失忆了 |
[45:52] | Can you even remember what happened? | 你还能记得发生了什么吗 |
[45:55] | Bailey, I was worried about you. | 贝利 我很担心你 |
[45:59] | The whole town was worried about you. | 整个镇子的人们都很担心你 |
[46:01] | You got a lot of people who love you here. | 这里有很多人是爱你的呀 |
[46:04] | Yeah, it’s true. | 是真的 |
[46:11] | I just had to go away for a while. | 我只是需要离开一阵子 |
[46:13] | Yeah, that part I know. | 我知道 |
[46:15] | The question is why? | 问题是为什么 |
[46:19] | Does it have anything to do with Joanie turning four? | 是不是因为琼妮快四岁了让你想起了些伤心事 |
[46:24] | I know you think I’m an idiot, but I pay attention. | 我知道你觉得我是个白痴 但我有留意 |
[46:29] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[46:31] | Yeah, it did have something to do with that. | 确实有点关系 |
[46:38] | I-I really don’t know if I should be talking about this. | 我真的不知道我是否该谈论这件事儿 |
[46:41] | Why not? | 怕什么 |
[46:41] | I don’t know if Cole would want me to. | 我不知道科尔是否愿意我说出来 |
[46:43] | If Cole would want you to? | 跟他有什么关系 |
[46:44] | Did he say anything about me while I was gone? | 他在我离开时说了我什么 |
[46:50] | He said you lost your mind. | 他说你疯了 |
[46:54] | Screwdriver for the gentleman, and a virgin for the lady. | 男士的橙汁鸡尾酒 女士的橙汁 |
[46:58] | Thanks, Clay. | 谢谢 克莱 |
[47:02] | He says I can’t see her now. | 他说我现在不能见她 |
[47:05] | That I’m not fit to be alone with her. | 我不适合单独和她待在一起 |
[47:08] | – Okay, well, he can’t do that. – No, he can. | -他不能这么做 -他可以 |
[47:12] | I signed these papers. | 我签了那些文件 |
[47:13] | – What papers? – At the institute. | -你签了什么 -在那疗养院 |
[47:15] | – What institute? What are you talking about? – I… | -什么疗养院 你在说什么 -我… |
[47:23] | You remember last winter and it just never stopped snowing? | 你还记得去年冬天雪一直下个不停吗 |
[47:27] | – Yeah, I was here. – Yeah. | -是啊 我记得 -没错 |
[47:29] | When Joanie got that bad flu that was going around, | 当时流感肆虐 琼妮也染上了 |
[47:33] | and she got really sick and I was alone with her. | 她病得很重 我就独自一人陪着她 |
[47:37] | You know, Cole and I were technically splitting time, | 严格说来 科尔和我那时轮流照顾她 |
[47:40] | but he had this big job | 但他有重要的工作 |
[47:42] | and I just didn’t want to hassle him. | 我只是不想麻烦他 |
[47:46] | And Luisa hates me, so, you know. | 路易莎又很讨厌我 所以你懂得 |
[47:53] | I… I should have called him. | 我应该联系他的 |
[47:55] | Why? What happened? | 为什么 发生什么事了 |
[47:57] | Joanie wasn’t getting better. | 琼妮一直没有好转 |
[47:58] | She had this terrible fever for a week. | 连续一周都高烧不退 |
[48:02] | Maybe more. | 甚至更久 |
[48:06] | And, uh… I freaked. | 于是我就慌了 |
[48:11] | I freaked out, Oscar. | 我吓坏了 奥斯卡 |
[48:16] | I thought… I must be doing something wrong. | 我觉得 一定是我哪里做错了 |
[48:19] | It must be me, um. | 一定是我的错 |
[48:22] | And I know it sounds ridiculous, | 我知道这听起来很荒谬 |
[48:24] | when I tried to explain, you know, she’s a kid. | 当时我对自己说 她是个孩子 |
[48:27] | They get sick. They get very sick. | 孩子都会生病 都会病得厉害 |
[48:31] | But like you said, | 但如你所说 |
[48:32] | she was the same age as Gabriel when he, um… | 她当时和加百列出事一样的年纪… |
[48:38] | And I started to see these, uh… | 于是我眼前开始浮现… |
[48:43] | I… I don’t know quite how to describe it, but I… | 我也不知道该如何描述 可我… |
[48:51] | started seeing flashes | 眼前开始浮现 |
[48:54] | of things that could happen to her. | 她可能发生不测的画面 |
[48:58] | Like things that weren’t real. | 那些不真实的事 |
[49:01] | – Yeah, that sounds bad. – Yeah, it was. | -听起来真糟糕 -是的 糟透了 |
[49:06] | And one night, she’d been sick for ten days maybe. | 有天晚上 她差不多已经病了十天 |
[49:10] | She wouldn’t eat. | 她不肯吃东西 |
[49:13] | She would barely drink. | 也不肯喝水 |
[49:16] | And I knew that it was my fault. | 我知道这都是我的错 |
[49:19] | I was convinced that if she stayed with me, she would die. | 我坚信如果她继续和我待在一起 她就会死 |
[49:26] | And so I bundled her up and I… | 所以我把她包裹好 然后… |
[49:30] | I took her to Cole in the middle of the night and I told him | 半夜把她送去科尔那里 和他说 |
[49:34] | that I would be back in a few days. | 我几天后回来接她 |
[49:38] | Then you went to that institute? | 后来你就去了那疗养院吗 |
[49:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[49:45] | I took all the money that I had from Lobster Roll | 我带走了我在龙虾卷餐厅赚的所有钱 |
[49:47] | and I asked them to help me. | 向他们寻求帮助 |
[49:49] | – Did they? – Yeah. | -他们帮你了吗 -是的 |
[49:54] | Yeah. It was kind of a miracle. | 是的 那真是个奇迹 |
[49:56] | They did. | 他们帮我了 |
[50:00] | So now, what happened with Cole? | 那你跟科尔之间发生了什么 |
[50:09] | I gave him custody of her. | 我将她的抚养权让给了他 |
[50:12] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[50:14] | It was so stupid, but I was in such a bad way, Oscar. | 我真蠢 但我当时状态非常糟糕 奥斯卡 |
[50:18] | You know, I was afraid that I was… it wasn’t gonna end. | 我担心… 永远不会结束 |
[50:20] | I was afraid that I would be in that place forever, | 我害怕会一辈子都待在那里 |
[50:22] | and I just… I… | 我只是… |
[50:26] | I was worried about what would happen to Joanie | 我担心如果那样的话 |
[50:28] | if that was the case, and so I… | 琼妮该怎么办 所以… |
[50:30] | God, it was only supposed to be temporary. | 天啊 本应该只是暂时的 |
[50:32] | Just until I got out. | 只要到我出来就好 |
[50:35] | I never thought in a million years | 我万万没想到 |
[50:37] | that he would try and keep her from me. | 他会不计一切阻止她见我 |
[50:45] | Okay, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[50:52] | I’ve known you both for a long time. | 我已经认识你们很久了 |
[50:54] | You’re both good people. | 你们都是好人 |
[50:55] | But you’re both stubborn as fuck. | 但你们也都该死地顽固 |
[50:58] | And you both kicked the shit out of me, at different times, | 你们也都在不同时间以不同方式 |
[51:00] | in different ways. So, i’m telling you this as a friend, | 把我整得屁滚尿流过 所以我作为朋友 |
[51:03] | someone who cares about you, | 一个关心你 |
[51:05] | and who is also a little afraid of you, | 还有一点害怕你 |
[51:08] | and very afraid of your ex-husband. | 并且非常畏惧你前夫的人对你说 |
[51:13] | All you need… | 你只需要… |
[51:16] | is a good lawyer. | 一个好的律师 |
[51:22] | Right? | 对吗 |
[51:25] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[51:31] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[51:33] | I gonna have that one actually. | 其实我要喝那杯 |
[53:08] | Oh, my God, sweetheart. | 天啊 亲爱的 |
[53:12] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[53:14] | Oh, I’ve missed you so much. | 我真的好想你 |
[53:23] | I’m sorry I’ve been gone so long. | 真抱歉我离开了这么久 |
[53:28] | – Do you want to see your room? – Is it this way? | -想看看你的房间吗 -是那里吗 |
[53:30] | Yeah, go. | 没错 去吧 |
[53:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[53:38] | Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[53:40] | I’m not doing this for you. I’m doing it for her. | 我这么做不是为你 而是为她 |
[53:44] | You got one hour. | 你有一小时时间 |