时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Those of you who knew my dad will-will know | 你们认识我爸爸的人都知道 |
[00:10] | that we didn’t always get along so well, | 我们的关系并不好 |
[00:13] | but I-I loved him. | 但我爱他 |
[00:15] | That was a lovely service. | 仪式真动人 |
[00:17] | You’re coming back to the house though, aren’t you? | 你也要跟我们回去的吧 |
[00:19] | Oh, uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:21] | Do you think we should come back to the house? | 你觉得我们该去老房子吗 |
[00:23] | Only if you want to. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[00:25] | How was teaching this week? You have any fun? | 这周课教得怎么样 做得开心吗 |
[00:29] | Not really. | 不开心 |
[00:30] | I thought it was really elegant, Audrey. | 我觉得非常文雅 奥德丽 |
[00:33] | I thought it was very dull, | 我觉得很无趣 |
[00:36] | unless it was supposed to be a satire. | 除非你是想写讽刺作品 |
[00:37] | Was it? | 但是吗 |
[00:39] | Hello. You just popped up out of nowhere. | 你好 你从哪里冒出来的 |
[00:42] | Ah, bienvenue, Monsieur Solloway. | 欢迎你 索洛维先生 |
[00:44] | Je suiProfesseur Le Gall. | 我是勒·嘉儿教授 |
[00:46] | I’m just so pleased to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于有机会见到你了 |
[00:48] | I feel that you and I are kindred spirits. | 我感觉咱俩挺志趣相投 |
[00:51] | – Silence is violence! – Silence is violence! | -沉默即是暴力 -沉默即是暴力 |
[00:53] | – Was there a rape? – I’m not sure. | -是有强奸案吗 -我不知道 |
[00:56] | I thought I’d come to America and have a grand adventure, | 我以为到了美国之后会有一次大冒险 |
[00:59] | and instead it’s, uh– | 然而现实是… |
[01:01] | Instead, it’s New Jersey. | 你没想到自己来到了新泽西 |
[01:05] | Noah, are you all right? | 诺亚 你还好吗 |
[01:07] | Yeah. I’m okay. | 没事 我还好 |
[01:08] | Officer Santos, who knows I’m here? | 桑托斯警官 有谁知道我在这儿 |
[01:11] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[01:13] | I’m just wondering if it’s possible | 我只是想问… |
[01:15] | for anybody still inside Fishkill | 那些仍然在监狱里的人 |
[01:17] | to find out my current address. | 是否能找到我的现居地地址 |
[01:20] | Why are you asking, Sooway? | 为什么这么问 索洛维 |
[01:23] | Never mind. It’s–it’s not important. | 没事 不重要了 |
[03:59] | It’s a lovely day, Professor. | 今天天气不错 教授 |
[04:01] | Do you have anything planned? | 你有什么计划吗 |
[04:03] | Just preparing dinner for a few people tonight. | 今晚要给几个人准备晚餐 |
[04:07] | Coq au vin? | 红酒焖鸡 |
[04:09] | We shall see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[04:24] | Professor Le Gall? We don’t want to bother you. | 勒·嘉儿教授 我们不想打扰你 |
[04:27] | We just wanted to say that we’re loving your class. | 只想来说一句 我们很喜欢你的课 |
[04:29] | Yeah. I thought medieval French literature was gonna be boring, | 没错 我以为中世纪法国文学会很无聊 |
[04:32] | but you’re not boring at all. | 但其实你的课一点都不无聊 |
[04:34] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:36] | I believe love is never boring, even 900 years ago. | 我认为爱从不会无聊 即使是900年前的 |
[04:39] | What are you reading, Professor? | 你在看什么 教授 |
[04:41] | Oh, this I’m afraid is very boring. | 这本书恐怕就很无聊了 |
[04:45] | Andreas Capellanus. | 安德瑞斯·卡佩拉纳斯 |
[04:46] | It’s part of my research. | 这是我研究的一部分 |
[04:48] | Are you enjoying your time here? | 你喜欢在这里吗 |
[04:49] | Are you glad you came? | 你会庆幸自己来了吗 |
[04:52] | It’s very exciting to be in America. | 来美国很让人激动 |
[04:56] | Tomorrow “Lancelot, ou le Chevalier de la Charrette.” | 明天我们会讨论圆桌骑士里的兰斯洛特 |
[04:59] | Come prepared with questions. | 准备好问题来上课 |
[05:01] | – Okay. – Of course. Bye. | -好的 -好的 拜拜 |
[09:09] | How can you possibly call this an ambiguous case? | 这个案子怎么可能不清楚呢 |
[09:11] | She got into bed with him of her own accord. | 她是自愿跟他上床的 |
[09:14] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[09:15] | She did not want to give Nicholas Perry a blowjob. | 她不想给尼古拉斯·佩里口交 |
[09:18] | Are you saying that you’re okay with forcing a woman | 你是说你觉得强迫一个女人 |
[09:20] | against her will to give you a blowjob? | 给你口交是没问题的吗 |
[09:23] | For fuck’s sake, Audrey. Of course I’m not saying that, | 天啊 奥德丽 我当然不是那个意思 |
[09:25] | but this specific lady gave no indication | 但是这位女士没有明示 |
[09:28] | that she didn’t want what he was giving her. | 她不想要他给她的 |
[09:30] | Oh, I’m sorry, Mike. Were you there? | 抱歉 迈克 你当时在场吗 |
[09:31] | She admits it herself. She does. | 她自己承认的 她承认了 |
[09:35] | She admits she swallowed. | 她承认她吞下去了 |
[09:37] | What? Oh, come on. | 怎么了 拜托 |
[09:39] | Grow up. Could we not just at least | 成熟点吧 我们能不能别 |
[09:41] | maybe–maybe consider the idea | 至少去考虑一下 |
[09:43] | that she was on board here? | 或许她自己是同意的 |
[09:45] | Mike, every two minutes | 迈克 每两分钟 |
[09:47] | someone is sexually assaulted in our country. | 我们国家里就有一个人被性侵 |
[09:49] | Do you know how often the perpetrator is punished? | 你知道犯罪者被惩罚的概率是多少吗 |
[09:51] | – Less than one percent. – Thanks. | -不到1% -谢谢 |
[09:53] | Thank you. Yes. And do you know why? | 谢谢 没错 你知道为什么吗 |
[09:55] | Because it’s because of this exact conversation, | 就是因为我们这番对话 |
[09:57] | because we don’t believe our victims. | 因为我们不相信受害人 |
[09:59] | We make them feel like they asked for it. | 我们让他们觉得是他们想那样 |
[10:01] | Okay. I’m just trying to have a dialogue, | 行了 我只是想聊聊天 |
[10:03] | but if you’re just gonna recite | 但如果你总要在这跟我 |
[10:04] | a Planned Parenthood pamphlet at me… | 讲一堆大道理 |
[10:05] | – Oh, my God. – what’s the point to it? | -天啊 -这有什么意义 |
[10:07] | I can’t believe I ever slept with you. | 真不敢相信我曾经和你上过床 |
[10:11] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[10:12] | So that’s what this little tirade is really about, right? | 原来这才是你长篇大论的目的 |
[10:15] | Right, Audrey? Admit it. | 对吧 奥德丽 承认吧 |
[10:17] | What I will admit, Cornwall, | 康沃尔 我只会承认 |
[10:19] | is that I wanted to fuck you at the time, | 当时我的确是想上你 |
[10:21] | and I regretted it after, | 后来我后悔了 |
[10:23] | but because I’m a cognizant human being | 但是因为我是一个神志清楚的人 |
[10:25] | who is able to determine and articulate my own desire, | 能决定和表达自己的欲望 |
[10:29] | I did not bring rape charges against you, | 即使后来我发现你是个大混蛋 |
[10:31] | even after I found out what a giant turd you are. | 我也没有指控你强奸 |
[10:33] | But if we had had sex against my will, | 但如果我们是在我不情愿的情况下做爱 |
[10:36] | that would have been different. | 情况肯定会大不一样 |
[10:38] | Do you understand that distinction? | 你明白这其中的区别吗 |
[10:40] | Yes. I understand the distinction. | 是的 我明白其中的区别 |
[10:43] | Do you think I’m capable of understanding that distinction? | 你觉得我能明白其中的区别吗 |
[10:45] | Frankly right now I’m just terrified of you, Audrey. | 老实说我现在只是觉得你很可怕 奥德丽 |
[10:50] | Oh, my God. You’re a fucking dick. | 天啊 你真是个混蛋 |
[10:52] | Come on. It’s the coq au vin. | 别这样 这可是红酒焖鸡 |
[10:54] | I’m sorry, Professor. I’m sorry. | 对不起 教授 对不起 |
[10:55] | I just–he’s–I-I can’t. I can’t– | 我只是…他…我受不了… |
[10:58] | please tell me it’s not like this in France. | 求你告诉我在法国绝对不会这样 |
[11:01] | It’s not at all like this in France. | 在法国完全不会像这样 |
[11:03] | It’s much worse. | 情况更糟糕 |
[11:04] | – What? – Yes. | -什么 -没错 |
[11:05] | I’m afraid the whole topic is still not taken seriously. | 恐怕人们还不是特别关心这种话题 |
[11:09] | Oui? C’est bon. | 是吗 真好 |
[11:11] | You’re very lucky to be surrounded | 你有我和布莱克这样 |
[11:12] | by such enlightened chaps such as myself and Blake. | 开放的小伙子在身边真是太走运了 |
[11:16] | Professor. | 教授 |
[11:17] | It’s curious, though. | 不过的确很奇怪 |
[11:18] | In this case, the two parties agree on what happened. | 在这件事上 两方对发生的事达成了一致 |
[11:22] | She gave him a blowjob. He didn’t force her to. | 她给他口交 他没有强迫她 |
[11:25] | No, he didn’t. | 他的确没有 |
[11:27] | But they don’t agree on the meaning of the act. | 但他们对这个举动所蕴含的含义有分歧 |
[11:29] | He said she wanted to. | 他说是她自愿 |
[11:30] | She said she didn’t. | 她说不是 |
[11:32] | Is that right? | 对吗 |
[11:33] | – She didn’t consent. – But he didn’t force her. | -她并不同意 -但他没有强迫她 |
[11:37] | – No. – But she didn’t consent. | -没有 -但是她不同意 |
[11:41] | That’s very confusing, isn’t it? | 这就很混乱了 对吗 |
[11:44] | – No. Not to me. – Yes. | -我不觉得 -是的 |
[11:46] | I see that it’s quite clear to you. | 看起来你很确定这一点 |
[11:50] | But I live some decades now, | 但我活了几十年 |
[11:52] | and there’s a lot about what I want | 很多时候我自己也不懂 |
[11:55] | that I don’t understand | 我想要的东西 |
[11:57] | and that I don’t expect a lover to understand. | 我也不指望我的恋人能懂 |
[12:02] | Professor Le Gall, | 勒·嘉儿教授 |
[12:03] | please tell me that you see the problem here. | 请你告诉我你已经看出其中的问题 |
[12:06] | I see problems, I do. | 我的确看出了问题 |
[12:08] | But I think we all live in our own version of the truth, | 但我觉得我们都只看到自己想看到的真相 |
[12:10] | and thus we are prone to terrible miscommunications. | 所以我们才会很容易产生误解 |
[12:13] | Perhaps she was trying to communicate one thing, | 也许她是想表达某些事 |
[12:16] | and he read something else. | 而他误会了 |
[12:18] | That’s possible, isn’t it? | 有可能这样 是吗 |
[12:20] | Yes. Of course it’s possible. | 是的 当然有可能 |
[12:22] | That’s why the university needs to establish | 所以大学才需要制定规则 |
[12:24] | and enforce a mandate of verbal consent. | 并要求必须要有口头同意 |
[12:28] | I understand how such a thing would protect the university, | 我明白这种制度能保护学校 |
[12:31] | but I don’t see how sex itself would survive. | 但我不懂这对做爱有什么裨益 |
[12:35] | Why not? | 为什么没有 |
[12:38] | Because I am afraid the articulate is the enemy of the erotic. | 因为恐怕表达同意是情欲的敌人 |
[12:42] | Isn’t the whole point that you don’t know | 最有意思的不就是你无法预料到 |
[12:44] | what your lover will do next? | 你的恋人下一步会做什么吗 |
[12:47] | That you give yourself over to a sensory experience | 你完全把自己交给一场无法掌控 |
[12:50] | that you haven’t planned and can’t control? | 毫无防备的感官体验 |
[12:55] | The reason I like sex is that I can finally, | 我喜欢做爱是因为我终于 |
[12:58] | for a moment, | 有这么一刻 |
[13:00] | turn off my neurotic mind | 能放下我脑中所有事 |
[13:03] | and just be consumed. | 只需要享受 |
[13:06] | If I give my lover permission– | 如果我要给我的恋人许可 |
[13:08] | yes, no, uh, touch me, not there– | 要 不要 摸我 那里不行 |
[13:14] | don’t I undermine the potency of his desire? | 那我是不是破坏了他欲望之下的魅力 |
[13:22] | I’m sorry. You’re all looking at me like I’m crazy. | 不好意思 你们看我的样子像是我疯了 |
[13:24] | – Do I sound crazy? – No. | -我听上去像是疯了 -没有 |
[13:34] | Well, Professor Le Gall is a love expert. | 勒·嘉儿教授是爱情专家 |
[13:38] | Professor Le Gall is a courtly love expert. | 勒·嘉儿教授是宫廷恋爱的专家 |
[13:41] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[13:42] | Beside the fact that this manner of thinking | 且不说这种思维方法 |
[13:44] | has been out of date for 600 years, | 已经过时了六百年 |
[13:46] | was written entirely by men | 写这些东西的男性们 |
[13:47] | wherein the women served as the object of male desire, | 都是生活在女性是只是男性欲望发泄品 |
[13:50] | but had no voice of her own. | 且不得发声的年代中 |
[13:53] | So perhaps we can forgive Professor Le Gall for assuming | 所以也许我们可以原谅勒·嘉儿教授 |
[13:57] | that the articulation of female desire | 认为表达女性的欲望 |
[14:00] | is somehow anathema to sexual satisfaction. | 是与性爱的满足相互冲突的 |
[14:04] | But with all due respect, Professor, | 但是恕我直言 教授 |
[14:06] | I would argue that she simply never learned the appropriate language, | 我认为她只是从来不知道该如何使用恰当的字眼 |
[14:09] | because I can tell you exactly how I want you to fuck me. | 因为我能清楚地告诉你我想让你怎样上我 |
[14:12] | – Believe me, I remember. – And Lila can tell you | -相信我 我记得 -莱拉也能告诉你 |
[14:14] | exactly how she wants you to fuck her. | 她想让你怎么上她 |
[14:17] | Hard. | 用力 |
[14:18] | And if you give me 45 minutes, | 如果你给我45分钟 |
[14:19] | I can teach Professor Le Gall | 我可以教勒·嘉儿教授 |
[14:21] | to tell you exactly how she would like you to fuck her, | 告诉你她想让你怎么上她 |
[14:23] | though you would not be given the opportunity | 只不过再过个一百万年 |
[14:25] | in a million years. | 你也别想上她 |
[14:26] | Oh, forgive me. | 不好意思 |
[14:28] | I think I hear the souffle falling. | 我觉得我好像听到蛋奶酥好了 |
[14:52] | – I have to have you right now. – Oh, Mike, no. | -我现在就要你 -迈克 不 |
[14:57] | – No, no, no. Anybody could walk in. – No, no. | -不不不 谁都可能走进来 -不 |
[15:00] | Who gives a fuck? Come on. | 谁在乎呢 别这样 |
[15:01] | No. Mike, no. | 迈克 不行 |
[15:07] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[15:08] | I didn’t mean to offend you. | 我不是故意要冒犯你 |
[15:10] | You–you didn’t. | 你没有 |
[15:11] | Yes, I did. Of course I did. | 我当然有 |
[15:12] | I behaved like a total asshole. | 我表现得像个混蛋 |
[15:15] | I just–ugh, it’s Noah Solloway. | 我只是… 是因为诺亚·索洛维 |
[15:20] | He just makes me so agitated. | 他让我心神不宁 |
[15:22] | I mean, I didn’t know he was gonna be here. | 我不知道他会来 |
[15:23] | I mean, why did you invite him? | 你为什么要请他 |
[15:27] | We bumped into each other on the quad, | 我们在院子遇到了 |
[15:29] | and he seemed rather lonely, so– | 他看起来很孤独 |
[15:30] | I’m taking his class. Did I tell you that? | 我在上他的课 我跟你说过吗 |
[15:35] | – You didn’t. – Well, I am | -没有 -我在上 |
[15:36] | and he’s a complete dick. | 他是个混蛋 |
[15:38] | I mean an utter asshole, | 彻头彻尾的混蛋 |
[15:39] | and all I can do is think about fucking him. | 我满脑子想的都是和他上床 |
[15:45] | So do it. | 那就上啊 |
[15:48] | Seriously, Audrey. What’s stopping you? | 说真的 奥德丽 你在怕什么 |
[15:50] | – Jesus! – That he’s your professor? | -天啊 -怕他是你老师吗 |
[15:52] | That he’s twice your age? | 还是你才有他一半大 |
[15:54] | That he’s an ex-felon? But you’re so liberated. | 或者他有前科 但你多大胆啊 |
[15:57] | Oh, my God, Mike, why are you so obsessed with me? | 天啊 迈克 你对我那么着迷干什么 |
[16:00] | – Obsessed with you? – Yes. | -对你吗 -没错 |
[16:02] | I’m trying to have a private conversation with my professor. | 我想跟我的老师进行私人谈话 |
[16:05] | Do you mind? | 你介意走开吗 |
[16:06] | Yeah, I do mind, Audrey, because I was here first. | 我介意 奥德丽 因为是我先在这的 |
[16:09] | Today romantic love has replaced Christianity | 如今浪漫爱情已经取代了基督教精神 |
[16:12] | as a doctrine for enforcing the ideal of monogamy, | 成为强制一夫一妻制施行的理论 |
[16:16] | and the French realize all this is unrealistic. | 而法国人意识到这都是不切实际的 |
[16:18] | What happened to Noah? Did he leave? | 诺亚呢 他走了吗 |
[16:20] | No. He went upstairs. He said he wasn’t feeling well. | 不 上楼了 他说自己不舒服 |
[16:23] | Lila, tell me you agree with me. | 莱拉 告诉我你也同意 |
[16:24] | The French recognize marriage for what it is: | 法国人认同的是婚姻的本质 |
[16:26] | a social construct created to protect property. | 即为保护财产而构建的社会结构 |
[16:28] | I agree with that– with that one statement | 我同意你今晚说的其中一句话 |
[16:31] | out of everything you said tonight. | 但其他的话都不对 |
[16:32] | Just don’t be that happy. | 别那么得意 |
[16:33] | You–you like– you just like disagreeing. | 你只是喜欢反对别人 |
[16:44] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:46] | I was–I was looking for a quiet space. | 我想找个安静的地方 |
[16:48] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不介意 |
[16:50] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -是的 |
[16:52] | I haven’t been around that many people in a long time. | 我很久没来过这种人多的场合了 |
[16:55] | Takes some getting used to again. | 需要时间适应 |
[16:59] | Are they always like that? | 他们一直这么吵吗 |
[17:02] | The students? You tell me. | 学生们吗 你说呢 |
[17:06] | It’s your country. | 这是你的国家 |
[17:07] | I am just a visiting professor. | 我只是个客座教授 |
[17:12] | What’s a nice girl like you doing in a place like this? | 你这种好姑娘怎么跑到这里来了 |
[17:18] | I’m here because the library claims | 因为学校的图书馆说 |
[17:20] | to have unearthed certain pages from a rare manuscript | 他们发掘了一部稀有手稿的书页 |
[17:24] | that I happen to be an expert on. | 正好属于我的研究范畴 |
[17:26] | Really? What is it? | 真的吗 什么书 |
[17:29] | Les Echecs d’Amour. | 《爱情博弈》[法语] |
[17:31] | The Chess of Love. | 《爱情博弈》 |
[17:33] | It was written in the 14th century. | 创作于14世纪 |
[17:35] | And this library thinks they have some missing pages. | 图书馆觉得他们有遗失的书页吗 |
[17:39] | Do they? | 所以有吗 |
[17:41] | I’m not sure yet, but if I had to wager a guess, | 我不确定 不过要我猜的话 |
[17:43] | I’d say no. | 没有 |
[17:51] | How long have they got you for? | 他们请你来多久 |
[17:53] | I’ll teach until the end of the semester. | 我会教到这学期结束 |
[17:57] | I’ve promised my husband I’d be home for Christmas. | 我答应了丈夫要回家过圣诞 |
[18:02] | Long time to be away. | 那要离家挺久的 |
[18:04] | Yes, but they gave me this generous residency, | 是 但他们给了我很长的逗留期 |
[18:08] | and this house, and the cutest little red car. | 这栋房子 还有辆很漂亮的小红车 |
[18:11] | I love that car. | 我喜欢那辆车 |
[18:17] | Is this your, uh… | 这是你的… |
[18:21] | Yes. | 对 |
[18:21] | C’est Etienne. | 那是艾蒂安 |
[18:23] | With my daughter, Sabine, many years ago. | 边上是我女儿萨宾 很多年前的照片 |
[18:25] | She’s all grown up now. | 她现在长大了 |
[18:29] | She a medievalist, like her mom? | 和她妈妈一样也是中古史学家吗 |
[18:32] | No, but my husband is. | 不 但我丈夫是 |
[18:36] | A very famous one. | 他很有名 |
[18:38] | A famous medievalist? | 很有名的中古史学家 |
[18:41] | Yes. In certain circles. | 对 在特定的圈子里 |
[18:48] | That’s how we met. I was his student. | 我们就是这么认识的 我是他的学生 |
[18:58] | Do you think it’s true what Audrey was saying downstairs? | 你觉得奥德丽在楼下说的话是真的吗 |
[19:02] | What was Audrey saying? | 奥德丽说了什么 |
[19:06] | That she knows exactly what she wants from her body. | 她清楚自己想从身体得到什么 |
[19:09] | From men. | 从男人 |
[19:11] | From everything. | 从一切 |
[19:19] | I think Audrey is– | 我觉得奥德丽… |
[19:26] | I think Audrey is very young. | 我觉得奥德丽很年轻 |
[19:29] | Yes. | 是 |
[19:32] | But I don’t ever remember feeling that confident, | 但就算在我像她那么年轻时 |
[19:35] | even when I was her age. | 也没有这种自信 |
[19:39] | Maybe she really does know exactly what she wants. | 或许她真的清楚自己想要什么 |
[19:43] | Maybe this younger generation | 或许这一代的年轻人 |
[19:47] | simply understands themselves better. | 就是更了解自己 |
[19:54] | Maybe the uncertainty that I’ve always assumed | 或许我一直认为情欲中不可或缺的 |
[19:58] | is integral to eroticism… | 不确定性 |
[20:03] | …doesn’t exist for them. | 对他们并不存在 |
[20:09] | Are you asking me if I think the kids downstairs | 你是问我 我觉得楼下的孩子们 |
[20:13] | are having better sex than you or I? | 所体验的性爱比你我要美好吗 |
[20:27] | Do you? | 那你觉得是吗 |
[20:31] | No. | 不 |
[20:39] | But they may be having more of it. | 但可能更频繁 |
[21:08] | – I’d–I’d better go. – No! Stay. | -我还是走吧 -不 留下 |
[21:10] | – No, no. – What? | -不 -怎么了 |
[21:12] | I-I’m sorry. I’ll let myself out. | 对不起 我自己出去 |
[21:39] | Where were you, Julie? | 你去哪里了 茱莉 |
[21:42] | I still don’t know what to do about Noah Solloway. | 我还是不知道该拿诺亚·索洛维怎么办 |
[21:46] | I’m just gonna fuck him and get it over with, | 我要上了他 做个了结 |
[21:49] | and then I’ll stop thinking about him. | 然后就不再想他了 |
[21:52] | But if you sleep with him, you’ll never actually know | 但你和他上床 就永远不会真的知道 |
[21:54] | what he thinks of your work. | 他对你的作品是什么看法 |
[21:57] | Fuck. | 操 |
[22:14] | Oh, fuck. | 我操 |
[22:49] | 他今天过得挺开心 胃口不错 我给他洗澡了 | |
[24:09] | 当然可以 太太 不用担心我们 你在那边要过得开心 | |
[26:19] | Yeah, of course. | 当然了 |
[26:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:45] | Noah? | 诺亚 |
[26:50] | Noah? | 诺亚 |
[26:58] | Noah? | 诺亚 |
[27:04] | Noah? | 诺亚 |
[27:25] | Noah, I’m here. | 诺亚 我来了 |
[27:31] | Any medical history? Any allergies? | 有什么病史吗 对什么过敏吗 |
[27:33] | – No. I don’t know. – Is he taking any medication? | -我不知道 -他在服用什么药物吗 |
[27:34] | I don’t know. I’m not his wife. | 我不知道 我不是他妻子 |
[28:41] | – Hello. – Sabine? | -喂 -萨宾 |
[28:44] | Oui, ma cherie. | 是我 亲爱的 |
[28:50] | Mon amour. | 我亲爱的 |
[29:26] | Noah! Noah! | 诺亚 诺亚 |
[29:31] | Come on. | 醒一醒 |
[29:37] | Come on. | 醒一醒 |
[29:39] | Stay with me. Stay with me. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[29:49] | Hey, come on. | 振作点 |
[30:02] | A 50-year-old male with penetrating trauma to the left neck. | 50岁男性颈部左边穿透性损伤 |
[30:06] | Six-inch blade. | 刀刃15厘米长 |
[30:07] | He’s 80 over 40 and tachy. | 高压80 低压40 心率过快 |
[30:08] | Coags and CBC are pending. | 凝血和全血细胞计数不明 |
[30:10] | He’s typed and crossed with four units on standby. | 已验完血型并且准备好了四个单位的血液 |
[30:14] | We’re prepping OR 4. | 正在准备4号手术室 |
[30:15] | We’re still trying to reach his next of kin. | 我们正在尝试联络他最亲近的家属 |
[30:46] | All clear. Shock. | 离手 电击 |
[31:06] | All clear. | 离手 |
[31:46] | Solloway? | 索洛维 |
[31:54] | Sorry it took me a while to get here. | 抱歉我过来有些晚了 |
[31:56] | They never let us know who’s coming through. | 他们从来不告诉我们谁来了 |
[32:00] | I hope that Warden Hagan wasn’t too much of a hard-ass. | 希望哈根典狱长没那么凶 |
[32:04] | He can really lay down the law, | 他有时候会很粗暴 |
[32:08] | but, uh, he’s actually a good guy, | 可等你了解他之后 |
[32:10] | once you get to know him. | 他人还是很不错的 |
[32:14] | – No. He was fine. Thanks. – Good. | -没有 他很好 谢谢 -那就好 |
[32:19] | You don’t remember me, do you? | 你不记得我了 是吗 |
[32:25] | Uh, you–uh, you look– you look familiar. | 你… 你看着挺眼熟 |
[32:29] | – I, uh– – No, I don’t. | -我… -不眼熟 |
[32:33] | John Gunther. | 约翰·甘瑟 |
[32:45] | I’m from Bloomsburg. | 我是布鲁斯堡来的 |
[32:47] | Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania? | 宾夕法尼亚的布鲁斯堡吗 |
[32:52] | No shit. | 不会吧 |
[32:53] | We’ve actually met. | 我们其实见过 |
[32:55] | It was high school. | 高中时候的事 |
[32:57] | Swim meets. | 游泳比赛 |
[32:59] | Remember All-County ’85? | 还记得1985年的全县比赛吗 |
[33:01] | You took the whole thing. | 名次都被你包揽了 |
[33:02] | It was impressive. | 真是记忆犹新 |
[33:04] | I was just in the back somewhere drowning. | 我被落在后面都快淹死了 |
[33:10] | Sure. Yeah. I– | 是啊 我… |
[33:11] | Yeah. Ah, you don’t remember me. | 你不记得我了 |
[33:14] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[33:18] | I’ve been following your career. | 我一直在关注你的作品 |
[33:20] | Pretty impressive stuff. | 挺不错的 |
[33:23] | Well, it hasn’t exactly worked out that well for me. | 可对我来说却不怎么顺利 |
[33:27] | Ah… shit happens. | 谁都有不顺的时候 |
[33:32] | Hey, look. I’m, uh, | 听我说 我 |
[33:34] | gonna keep an eye out for you, all right? | 我会多留意你的 好吗 |
[33:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:43] | You know, over the years, I’ve wanted to reach out to you, | 过去的这么多年 我一直想联系你 |
[33:46] | but I just never really, eh– | 但我从来没… |
[33:50] | but here you are. | 可现在你就在这 |
[33:55] | Fucking Noah Solloway. | 了不起的诺亚·索洛维 |
[33:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:02] | Mr. Solloway? | 索洛维先生 |
[34:08] | Mr. Solloway? | 索洛维先生 |
[34:12] | – How do you feel? – Terrible. | -你感觉怎么样 -很糟 |
[34:15] | Well, these should help with that. | 这些药能够缓解你的不适 |
[34:17] | That’s one Zofran plus two Percocet for pain. | 一片枢复宁和两片止痛药 |
[34:20] | Here. Let me lift your head up. | 来 我帮你把头抬高些 |
[34:22] | There you go. | 好了 |
[34:37] | Can you tell me what the date is today? | 你能告诉我今天的日期吗 |
[34:41] | Uh… September 24th. | 9月24日 |
[34:45] | That’s right. Do you know where you are? | 对 你知道你现在在哪吗 |
[34:48] | – In the hospital. – Do you know why? | -医院 -你知道原因吗 |
[34:52] | – I had surgery. – Very good. | -我做了手术 -很好 |
[34:55] | Well, you’re lucky to be alive, Mr. Solloway. | 你能活下来是万幸 索洛维先生 |
[34:58] | Wait. What happened? What–wh– | 等等 发生什么事了 怎么 |
[34:59] | How did I get here? | 我怎么会到这来 |
[35:00] | I don’t know all the details, | 我不知道所有细节 |
[35:02] | but your wife may be able to tell you. | 但你妻子也许能告诉你 |
[35:05] | – My wife? – Mm-hmm. | -我妻子 -对 |
[35:06] | She just stepped out to use the ladies’. | 她刚出去上洗手间了 |
[35:09] | She’ll be so happy to see you awake. | 看到你醒来了她会很高兴的 |
[35:10] | Wait. Who–who are you– who are you talking about? | 等等 你说的是谁啊 |
[35:14] | Can you tell me your wife’s name, Mr. Solloway? | 你能告诉我你妻子的名字吗 索洛维先生 |
[35:18] | Alison Bailey, but she–we’re not together. | 艾莉森·贝利 但我们不在一起 |
[35:21] | – Is she here? – No. | -她在这吗 -没有 |
[35:23] | I believe she said a different name. | 我想她说的不是这个名字 |
[35:27] | – Helen. – You’re awake. | -海伦 -你醒了 |
[35:28] | – Told me you were sleeping. – I just woke up. | -他们说你睡着了 -我刚醒 |
[35:29] | You look okay. He looks okay. | 你看上去不错 他看上去不错 |
[35:31] | Feel like shit, actually. | 其实感觉糟透了 |
[35:33] | Who told you I was here? | 谁告诉你我在这 |
[35:33] | Nina. I couldn’t believe it. | 尼娜 我都不敢相信 |
[35:34] | – I’m sorry. – I almost thought | -抱歉 -我差点以为 |
[35:35] | that she was joking. | 她是开玩笑的 |
[35:36] | You said you were the wife? | 你说过你是他的妻子吧 |
[35:36] | – She’s my ex. – Have the police arrived yet? | -她是我的前妻 -警察来了吗 |
[35:38] | – Police? – They really should have been here by now. | -警察 -他们现在应该到了才对 |
[35:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:40] | – Who did this to you? – Who did what to me? | -是谁干的 -谁对我干了什么 |
[35:42] | Who stabbed you, Noah? | 谁刺伤了你 诺亚 |
[35:45] | What–what is she talking about? | 她在说什么啊 |
[35:46] | – Did I get stabbed? – Why doesn’t he know that? | -我被刺了吗 -他怎么会不知道 |
[35:48] | I’m-I’m very sorry, Mr. Solloway. | 我很抱歉 索洛维先生 |
[35:51] | You were attacked by someone with a knife. | 你被人用刀子攻击了 |
[35:54] | You bled profusely. | 你血流如注 |
[35:56] | They took you to surgery where Dr. Quittner | 他们送你去手术室 奎特纳医生 |
[35:58] | closed the artery off. | 帮你缝合了动脉 |
[36:00] | – Jesus. – You were very lucky. | -天哪 -你很幸运 |
[36:02] | The blade missed your airway, and your jugular vein, | 刀子没伤到你的气道和颈静脉 |
[36:05] | and just nicked your artery. | 只割到你的动脉 |
[36:06] | – Who did this to you? – I don’t know. | -是谁干的 -我不知道 |
[36:09] | I-I-I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[36:11] | – You can’t remember anything? – No. | -你什么都不记得了吗 -不记得了 |
[36:12] | Well, why not? | 为什么会这样 |
[36:13] | I mean why can’t he remember? | 为什么他不记得了 |
[36:15] | I’m not sure, Mrs. Solloway. | 我不确定 索洛维夫人 |
[36:17] | When is the surgeon coming back? | 医生什么时候回来 |
[36:18] | ‘Cause I’d like to speak to him. | 因为我想跟他聊聊 |
[36:19] | They found you in some student’s apartment? | 他们在某个学生公寓里发现了你 |
[36:21] | I’m renting it. | 我租在那 |
[36:22] | And you really don’t remember anything? | 你真的什么都不记得了吗 |
[36:24] | I remember wasng dishes late at night– | 我记得晚上很晚在洗碗 |
[36:26] | Well, why were you washing dishes so late? | 你干嘛这么晚洗碗 |
[36:27] | Could this have been an accident? | 这有可能是个意外吗 |
[36:28] | Maybe I f-fell or something. | 或许我摔倒了 |
[36:29] | It’s a knife, Noah. | 致伤的是把刀子 诺亚 |
[36:30] | A fucking knife sliced into your throat. | 一把刀切入你的喉咙 |
[36:35] | – Okay. – Are you sure that | -行吧 -你确定 |
[36:36] | he doesn’t have any brain damage or something? | 他没有出现大脑损伤之类的吗 |
[36:39] | He had a CAT scan, and the result ce back normal. | 他做了电脑断层扫描 结果显示正常 |
[36:42] | Somebody tried to kill you. Do you understand? | 有人想杀你 你懂吗 |
[36:44] | Can we come in now? | 我们能进来吗 |
[36:46] | Shit, Dad. Are you all right? | 见鬼 爸爸 你还好吗 |
[36:49] | Hey, kids. I’ve been better. | 孩子们 我不太好 |
[36:52] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[36:53] | Does this thing have a massage feature? | 这东西有按摩的效果吗 |
[36:55] | Your dad’s right. He’s going to be fine. | 你爸爸说得对 他会好的 |
[36:57] | He should be home in a couple of days. | 他过几天就能回家了 |
[36:58] | He doesn’t live with us. | 他不跟我们住 |
[37:01] | Um, Mr. Solloway, I need to ask you | 索洛维先生 我得问你 |
[37:03] | a few more questions. I’m sorry. | 一些问题 抱歉 |
[37:05] | And then I’ll let you rest. | 然后我就不打扰你了 |
[37:07] | Can you tell me, | 你能告诉我 |
[37:09] | do you have a history of any previous surgeries? | 你以前动过手术吗 |
[37:11] | He had his appendix out ten years ago. | 他十年前割了阑尾 |
[37:12] | That’s it, unless you count his wisdom teeth. | 就这个 除非拔智齿也算 |
[37:14] | – No. – I think you were what, | -不算 -我想你当时 |
[37:15] | 25 or 26? | 25岁还是26来的 |
[37:17] | It’s not relevant. | 那不相关 |
[37:18] | – What about medications? – No. He doesn’t… | -药物呢 -不 他没有… |
[37:20] | Are you currently taking any? | 你现在有在吃什么药吗 |
[37:20] | He hates medication. | 他讨厌药物 |
[37:21] | He won’t even take Tylenol. | 他连泰诺都不吃 |
[37:22] | – I’m on Vicodin. – What? | -我在吃维柯丁 -什么 |
[37:25] | – Dosage? – 7.5 milligrams. | -剂量多少 -7.5毫克 |
[37:28] | I had a shoulder injury. I’m–the pain gets pretty bad. | 我肩痛 疼痛变得很严重 |
[37:31] | Is that getting worse? Who’s treating you? | 变得更严重了吗 你的医生是谁 |
[37:32] | – I have a prescription, Helen. – From who? | -我有处方单 海伦 -谁给你开的 |
[37:34] | That’s all I need for now. | 我现在要问的就这么多 |
[37:36] | Is there anything I can get for you, Mr. Solloway? | 需要我帮你拿点什么吗 索洛维先生 |
[37:38] | – No. Thank you very much. – Can we go now? | -不用 非常感谢 -我们能走了吗 |
[37:41] | That’s a good idea. Your father could use some rest. | 好主意 你爸爸需要休息一会 |
[37:44] | Can you bring your sister down to the cafeteria | 你能带你妹妹去楼下的餐厅 |
[37:45] | and get her something to eat | 给她买点东西吃吗 |
[37:46] | and I’ll meet you guys there, okay? | 我在那跟你们会合 行吗 |
[37:47] | But I don’t have any money. | 但我没钱 |
[37:52] | Nothing too sweet. | 别买太甜的 |
[37:57] | Could you get a few more blankets? | 你能帮忙再拿几条毯子来吗 |
[37:58] | It’s freezing in here. | 这里很冷 |
[38:00] | Sure. | 好 |
[38:08] | What happened to you? | 你发生什么事了 |
[38:09] | Helen, I really need to sleep. | 海伦 我真的要睡觉了 |
[38:13] | You can stay, but just please stop talking. | 你可以留下来 但请别说话 |
[38:58] | And I’ll kill you! I’ll show you! | 我要杀了你 等着瞧吧 |
[38:59] | Hey, hey, hey! Break it up! Break it up! | 别打了 别打了 |
[39:06] | Split it up, all right? | 分开来 行吗 |
[39:08] | You’re both going to the hole next time! | 下次你俩都去蹲密闭房 |
[39:11] | Relax! | 放松 |
[39:12] | – Hey, Solloway. – Hey. | -索洛维 -你好 |
[39:15] | Congratulations. Happy six months. | 恭喜你 祝你顺利度过六个月 |
[39:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:27] | It’s transparent. | 透明的 |
[39:28] | Right. Yeah. | 对啊 |
[39:30] | See if you got a shank, or contraband, | 看看有没有自制刀具或者走私品 |
[39:32] | or whatever, you know. | 或者别的东西 你懂的 |
[39:34] | It’s good, right? | 还不错是吧 |
[39:35] | – It’s great. – Yeah. | -非常好 -是啊 |
[39:38] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
[39:39] | There’s a place in Jersey imports these things. | 新泽西有个地方进口这玩意 |
[39:41] | Takes, like, months to get here. | 要花好几个月才能送到这里 |
[39:43] | Prisoner got out last week and just left it behind, | 有个犯人上周出狱时把这个留下来了 |
[39:47] | so I thought that maybe, you know, you could, uh… | 所以我想也许 你可以… |
[39:53] | I don’t know how to thank you, man. | 我不知道该怎么谢谢你了 兄弟 |
[39:54] | Use it. | 好好利用它 |
[39:56] | – I will – All right. | -我会的 -好 |
[40:00] | Hey, I ordered your book. | 对了 我订了一本你的书 |
[40:04] | Am I gonna like it? | 我会喜欢看吗 |
[40:06] | Let me know. | 看完告诉我感受吧 |
[40:09] | I will do. | 我会的 |
[40:22] | What, you thought I forgot you? | 怎么 你觉得我会忘了你吗 |
[40:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:31] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[40:54] | – Mr. Solloway. – Yeah? | -索洛维先生 -怎么了 |
[40:58] | – I’m Detective Stanton. – Detective Romero. | -我是斯坦顿警探 -我是罗梅诺警探 |
[41:01] | How you feeling? You all right? | 你感觉如何 还好吗 |
[41:02] | Not really. My head’s pounding. | 不是很好 我的头很痛 |
[41:05] | Is that nurse anywhere? | 那个护士呢 |
[41:06] | Um, she’ll be back in a few minutes. | 她过几分钟就回来了 |
[41:09] | Do you feel up to answering a few questions in the meantime? | 在她回来之前能回答几个问题吗 |
[41:13] | Go ahead. Ask. | 尽管问吧 |
[41:15] | Don’t think I’ll be able to help you much. | 但别指望我能帮多少忙 |
[41:16] | I don’t remember a thing. | 我什么都不记得了 |
[41:18] | Well, can you say what you do remember? | 那能说说你记得什么吗 |
[41:21] | I was at the sink washing dishes, | 我当时在水槽那里洗碗 |
[41:24] | and then I’m here being told someone stabbed me in the neck. | 接着我就躺在这里被告知有人刺了我的脖子 |
[41:28] | And you have no idea who might have done that to you? | 你对犯罪嫌疑人是谁一点头绪都没有吗 |
[41:30] | – No. – OK. | -没有 -好吧 |
[41:31] | We’ve been by the apartment, | 我们去过你的公寓了 |
[41:32] | and we got our guys over there now. | 现在安排了几个同事守在那里 |
[41:34] | And so far we’ve seen no signs of a forced entry, | 目前没有发现任何强行入室的痕迹 |
[41:37] | so would you happen to recall whether or not | 所以你能回忆一下自己当时 |
[41:40] | you locked the door? | 到底有没有锁门吗 |
[41:44] | …I might have or not. I couldn’t– | 可能锁了 可能没锁 我记不… |
[41:47] | Why? Do you think this was a robbery? | 怎么 你们怀疑是入室抢劫吗 |
[41:48] | – Unlikely. – Yeah. | -不太像 -没错 |
[41:49] | Not with the nature of the injury. | 从你的伤情来看不像 |
[41:50] | The fact that he went for the neck, I mean, | 他一上来就刺了你的脖子 |
[41:52] | that tells us that the assailant meant to do real harm. | 我想这表明这名闯入者是想造成实质性伤害 |
[41:55] | – Yeah. Well, he succeeded. – Mr. Solloway, | -那他成功了 -索洛维先生 |
[41:58] | we’re treating this attack as an attempted homicide. | 我们认为这是一次蓄意谋杀 |
[42:02] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[42:07] | What the fuck? | 怎么会这样 |
[42:10] | What abou the kid? | 那个孩子怎么样了 |
[42:12] | – What kid? – Uh, the frat guy. | -什么孩子 -兄弟会里的 |
[42:15] | Regers or the guy I sublet– | 姓里杰斯还是什么 他跟我合租… |
[42:18] | – Dan? Dan Regan? – Right. | -丹·里根吗 -没错 |
[42:20] | Could they have been after him? | 他们会不会是找他的 |
[42:21] | Mr. Regan’s at the station. He’s cooperating. | 里根先生正在局里 配合我们进行调查 |
[42:24] | Yeah, I mean, plus, you know, like you say, | 再说了 正如你所说的 |
[42:26] | he’s a 20-year-old Delta Phi kid, | 他是个20岁的兄弟会里的孩子 |
[42:28] | and you just finished three years at Fishkill. | 而你则刚在费什基尔坐完三年牢 |
[42:31] | You are a public figure. | 还是一名公众人物 |
[42:37] | So if either one of you was gonna be targeted, | 所以如果让我们判断你们之中哪一人会成为目标 |
[42:40] | we’re gonna lean towards you. | 我们会认为是你的可能性更大 |
[42:41] | I mean, would you agree with that? | 你同意这样说吗 |
[42:43] | – Fine. – Try to think then. | -好吧 -试着再想想 |
[42:44] | Is there anyone out there that’s got a gripe with you? | 有没有哪个人跟你有仇 |
[42:46] | Might want to harm you? | 有人会想要伤害你吗 |
[42:51] | What’s your relationship like with Cole Lockhart these days? | 你和科尔·洛克哈特这段时间的关系如何 |
[42:55] | – We don’t have one. – When’s the last time | -我和他再没打过交道了 -你最后一次 |
[42:59] | you had any contact with Mr. Lockhart? | 联系洛克哈特先生是什么时候 |
[43:00] | I don’t know. Years ago. | 记不清了 几年前吧 |
[43:03] | The trail, I guess. | 我想是庭审的时候 |
[43:05] | – Brother’s murder trial? – Right. | -他弟弟被害案的庭审吗 -是的 |
[43:07] | ah, well, between what happened to his brother | 那么鉴于你和他弟弟的关系 |
[43:09] | and the affair with his wife, | 以及你和他妻子的婚外情 |
[43:11] | Cole is definitely a person of interest. | 科尔绝对是此案的疑犯 |
[43:14] | But, um, what about Alison Bailey? | 那艾莉森·贝利呢 |
[43:21] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[43:22] | You’re still married. | 你们仍是夫妇 |
[43:24] | – Yes. – But estranged. | -没错 -但很是疏远 |
[43:27] | Wow. You guys know everything about me, don’t you? | 天呐 看来你们对我知根知底啊 不是吗 |
[43:30] | Does she still have any feelings left for you? | 她对你还有感情吗 |
[43:33] | How the fuck do I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[43:35] | Well, what we’re trying to figure out is | 我们想要弄清楚的是 |
[43:37] | if she’d have a problem with you seeing other women. | 她是否介意你和其他女性约会 |
[43:41] | Lucky for her, I’ve been incarcerated | 她很走运 毕竟我已经入狱 |
[43:42] | the last three years, | 整整三年了 |
[43:44] | and since I got out I’ve been a fucking monk, so– | 出狱后我已经跟个和尚一样了 所以… |
[43:47] | Ah, so, um, Ms., um, Le Gall? | 那么 勒·嘉儿女士是吗 |
[43:52] | Ms. Le who? | 哪位女士 |
[43:54] | Yeah. Juliette Le Gall. | 朱丽叶·勒·嘉儿 |
[43:56] | The woman who found you and brought you in. | 就是她发现了你并报了警的 |
[44:02] | – Juliette found me? – Yeah. | -朱丽叶发现我的吗 -没错 |
[44:04] | Juliette found you at 1:38 a.m. | 她在凌晨一点三十八分发现你的 |
[44:08] | What’s your relationship with her? | 你和她是什么关系 |
[44:11] | Well, we met yesterday. I barely know her. | 我们昨天才认识的 我都不是很了解她 |
[44:14] | And yet she was at your house at one– | 那她还在凌晨出现在你家… |
[44:16] | No, no, no. She wasn’t at my house. | 不是的 她不在我家 |
[44:18] | I was at her house with several other people, and then I left. | 我之前和其他几个人去了她家 然后我离开了 |
[44:20] | Everything okay in here? | 这里没问题吧 |
[44:22] | Yeah, we’re good. | 没有问题 |
[44:23] | Yeah. We’ll be done in just a minute. | 我们马上就问完问题了 |
[44:24] | Look, Mr. Solloway, we’re all on the same side here. | 是这样的索洛维先生 我们这是在帮你 |
[44:26] | If you just relax– | 如果你放轻松… |
[44:27] | Relax? Someone tried to fucking kill me, | 放轻松吗 有人他妈想杀我 |
[44:29] | and you got nothing. | 你们却一点线索都没有 |
[44:30] | You have no fucking clue who might actually have done this. | 你们完全不知道谁有可能真的去做这种事 |
[44:33] | – And when you say “Actually”… – Can you ask them to go? | -当你说”真的”…. -你能请他们离开吗 |
[44:35] | Just go and do their jobs? | 离开 去尽他们的本职 |
[44:38] | Will you do that for me, please? | 请你帮帮我 |
[44:39] | I, uh–maybe you can come back later? | 我… 也许你们晚点再来 |
[44:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[44:43] | Get some rest, Mr. Solloway. | 好好休息 索洛维先生 |
[44:50] | Buzz me when it’s filled up. | 装满了告诉我 |
[45:00] | Thanks a lot. | 多谢 |
[45:07] | You’re coming home with me. | 你跟我回家 |
[45:08] | – Nina, no. – And why not? | -尼娜 不要 -为什么不要 |
[45:11] | ‘Cause for all I know your husband’s the one | 因为说不定你丈夫就是那个 |
[45:12] | – who tried to kill me. – Oh, please. | -想杀死我的人 -拜托 |
[45:14] | JP’s not smart enough to get away with murder. | JP哪有那么聪明知道如何摆脱凶杀罪名 |
[45:29] | Who the hell lives here? | 谁住在这儿 |
[45:32] | A friend. | 一个朋友 |
[45:36] | Really? You just got stabbed. | 不是吧 你才被人捅了一刀 |
[45:38] | Now you want to go get a booty call? | 现在就急着去约炮了吗 |
[45:39] | Apparently she–apparently she saved my life. | 据说…是她救了我 |
[45:44] | What was she doing at your apartment at midnight? | 半夜三更她在你公寓干什么 |
[45:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[45:53] | I’ll wait, I’ll take you home after. | 我等你 你完事后我载你回家 |
[45:55] | No, no, I’m gonna be okay. You just go home. | 不用 我没事的 你回家吧 |
[45:59] | I’ll–I’ll call you tomorrow. | 我明天给你电话 |
[46:04] | Nina, what are you doing? | 尼娜 你这是在干什么 |
[46:09] | I’m crying, you asshole. | 我在哭啊 你个王八蛋 |
[46:13] | Come on. You don’t cry. You’re the tough one, remember? | 好了 你从不哭的 你最坚强了 记得吗 |
[46:21] | Fucking take them, Noah. | 拿去吧 诺亚 |
[46:24] | Take them. He left the house to you. | 都拿着 他把房子留给了你 |
[46:26] | – I don’t want it. – I don’t either. | -我不要 -我也不要 |
[46:28] | – Well, thenucking sell it. – I can’t. | -那他妈就卖了啊 -我做不到 |
[46:30] | – Why not? – You know why. | -为什么 -你知道原因的 |
[46:33] | Nina, I am 50 years old. | 尼娜 我50岁了 |
[46:36] | You can stop apologizing to me now. | 从现在起你可以不用对我有歉意了 |
[46:40] | Right. Well, that’s– that’s your psychosis. | 你看吧 是你有问题 |
[46:43] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[46:46] | – Really? – It was 30 years ago. | -不是吧 -那是三十年前了 |
[46:48] | Let’s move on. | 我们要向前看 |
[46:50] | Well, you’re certainly really good at that, aren’t you? | 你还真是很擅长向前看呢 不是吗 |
[47:39] | I thought you were the detectives with more questions. | 我还以为是那些问题很多的警探来了呢 |
[47:42] | – They’ve already been here? – Just like a TV show. | -他们已经来过了吗 -就像电视剧一样 |
[47:46] | The younger one even carried a cup of takeout coffee. | 年轻的那个手里还拿着一杯外卖咖啡 |
[47:51] | That must have been exciting, right? | 一定很刺激 对吧 |
[47:53] | Didn’t you say you were bored? | 你没说你当时很无聊吗 |
[47:59] | This is okay? | 这样行吗 |
[48:13] | You must have been frightened. | 你一定被吓坏了 |
[48:16] | I actually don’t remember it happening. | 事实上我不怎么记得当时的状况了 |
[48:21] | Strange. | 奇怪 |
[48:27] | I’m afraid I’ve also forgotten… | 恐怕我也忘记了… |
[48:30] | …why you were there. | 当时你为什么会在 |
[48:33] | You didn’t forget. You weren’t expecting me. | 你不是忘记了 你不知道我会来 |
[48:48] | I’m sorry to have scared you. | 抱歉让你受惊了 |
[48:54] | Honestly, I wasn’t scared. | 老实说 我并没有受惊 |
[48:57] | I was angry. | 我很生气 |
[49:00] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[49:03] | I guess I was hoping that you– | 我猜我当时希望你… |
[49:07] | that this wouldn’t be so complicated. | 这一切不会变得这么复杂 |
[49:27] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[49:29] | Oui. | 是的 |
[49:33] | Bonne nuit. | 晚安 |
[49:56] | I imagine the doctors told you not to strain yourself. | 我想医生告诉过你不要太操劳 |
[50:01] | They say that to everybody. | 他们跟谁都那么说啦 |
[50:07] | I make it a rule never to sleep with a man | 我因一个人被杀未遂而接受审讯后 |
[50:09] | after being interrogated for his attempted murder. | 我一般不会跟那个人上床 |
[50:13] | After all, I’m a suspect. | 毕竟 我也是个嫌疑犯 |
[50:16] | It would look very bad if you were to drop dead at my home. | 如果你在我家死掉了 那我就说不清了 |
[50:23] | Bonne nuit. | 晚安 |
[50:25] | Bonne nuit. | 晚安 |
[50:59] | – Hey, man. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[51:12] | – How’d you like it? – I’m really enjoying it. | -你觉得怎样 -我很喜欢 |
[51:16] | I wrote it a long time ago. | 我很久之前写的 |
[51:19] | Hey, would… | 你… |
[51:22] | …would you sign this for me? | 你能给我签个名吗 |
[51:25] | Sure. | 当然 |
[51:33] | – To John? – Gunther’s good. | -写”致约翰”吗 -写甘瑟吧 |
[51:45] | – Here you go. – Nice. | -给你 -很好 |
[51:52] | “To my old friend, Gunther.” | “致吾老友 甘瑟” |
[52:01] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[52:06] | That’s my wife. | 我老婆 |
[52:08] | “Lana”? Yeah. | 就是书里的拉娜 |
[52:10] | No, n-no. The–the–the book’s not– | 不… 书里的人物是虚… |
[52:15] | I’m divorced. | 我离婚了 |
[52:18] | Sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾 |
[52:26] | You know, what you got there is an inmate violation. | 你这么做是违反监狱规定的 |
[52:31] | You can’t hang a poster on the wall. | 你不能在墙上贴海报 |
[52:33] | Eh, it’s–it’s not a poster. It’s a photo. | 这不是海报 是张照片 |
[52:36] | It’s– | 是… |
[52:40] | I’m gonna hang on to this for safe. | 这个就放我这保管吧 |
[52:41] | Come on, don’t… | 拜托 不要… |
[52:48] | Fuck. | 操 |
[52:49] | I’m gonna keep this nice and safe. | 我会好好保管的 |
[53:00] | Have a nice day. | 祝你有愉快的一天 |
[53:00] | Gah! Fuck. | 操 |
[53:40] | Detective Stanton? Hi. | 斯坦顿警探你好 |
[53:41] | It’s Noah Solloway. | 我是诺亚·索洛维 |
[53:45] | I think I know who attacked me. | 我想我知道是谁攻击我的了 |
[53:47] | He’s a guard at Fishkill | 他是费什基尔监狱的狱警 |
[53:50] | named John Gunther. | 他叫约翰·甘瑟 |
[53:54] | Ah, he’s been following me since I got out. | 自从我出狱后他一直在跟踪我 |
[53:58] | The guy’s a real monster. | 他简直不是人 |