时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | This is it. | 就这儿了 |
[00:10] | A bunch of stuff came this week. | 这些东西是这周到的 |
[00:11] | Mom said pile it here. | 我妈让我堆在这 |
[00:16] | Joanie! | 琼妮 |
[00:24] | Can I talk to you? | 能谈谈吗 |
[00:25] | Six months. No explanation. No warning. | 半年了 没有解释 也没打个招呼 |
[00:29] | I have a lot to explain, and I will. | 我要解释很多事情 我会解释清的 |
[00:31] | Or I’ll try to. I just need to see Joanie. | 我会努力的 我只想见琼妮 |
[00:33] | No. Absolutely not. | 没门 绝对不行 |
[00:35] | I’m better now, and I’m back, | 我已经好多了 我也回来了 |
[00:38] | and I’m not gonna leave her again. | 我不会再离开她了 |
[00:42] | That’s what you got. One, two times a week. | 这些都是 每周都有一两封信 |
[00:45] | I’ve tried to be patient with you, | 我已经尽力容忍你了 |
[00:48] | and then you just fucking disappear. | 然后你他妈就消失了 |
[00:50] | There’something deeply wrong with you. | 你的心可真是够狠的 |
[00:52] | She’s my daughter. You–you can’t keep her from me. | 她是我女儿 你们不能阻止她见我 |
[00:55] | – We can, actually. – I wasn’t well. | -事实上我们可以 -我那时候不太好 |
[00:57] | You dot understand. I-I could– | 你们不明白 我… |
[00:58] | Nobody forced you to sign anything. | 没有人强迫你签的 |
[01:03] | Oh, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[01:06] | – Thank you. – I’m not doing this for you. | -谢谢 -我这么做不是为你 |
[01:08] | I’m doing it for her. | 而是为她 |
[03:34] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[03:39] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[03:45] | Can I watch a show? | 我能看电视吗 |
[03:48] | Baby, it a school day. | 亲爱的 今天要上学 |
[03:51] | But I want to. | 但我想看 |
[03:53] | Come here. | 过来 |
[03:57] | Come here. I need to look at you. | 过来 我需要看看你 |
[04:00] | Come here. Come here. Come here. Come here. | 过来过来过来 |
[04:03] | Let me look at you. | 让我看看你 |
[04:09] | It happened again. | 又这样了 |
[04:11] | What happened? | 什么 |
[04:12] | You got even more adorable. | 你更可爱了 |
[04:20] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[04:22] | Come here. | 过来 |
[04:24] | Oh, please come here. | 快过来 |
[04:27] | Please come here. | 过来 |
[04:29] | Come here. Oh, yes. Yes. | 过来 就这样 |
[04:33] | Okay, come on. Come on. | 好了 来 |
[04:40] | I got to pick up the balloons, buy a new camera battery, | 我得去拿气球 给相机买新电池 |
[04:43] | make the gift bags– | 做礼品袋 |
[04:45] | I got the kids all personalized sunglasses | 我给孩子们准备了个性太阳镜 |
[04:46] | with their names on the sides. | 上面都有他们的名字 |
[04:48] | Pink for the girls, green for the boys. | 女孩是粉色的 男孩是绿色的 |
[04:51] | Hey, um, did you confirm the entertainment? | 你确认娱乐活动了吗 |
[04:54] | Already done. | 已经确认好了 |
[04:57] | She’s gonna love it. | 她肯定会喜欢 |
[04:59] | Who’s picking her up from school? | 今天谁接她放学 |
[05:01] | I can. I mean, either way. | 我可以 反正 |
[05:03] | She’s seeing her mom today after school, so… | 今天她放学后去见她妈妈 所以 |
[05:06] | I have a meeting at 3:00, but I could try and change it. | 我三点有会 但我可以改时间 |
[05:08] | No. It’s okay. I can take her. | 不 不用 我可以送她 |
[05:10] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:13] | Cole, I–I forgot I need to pick up the cake. | 科尔 我忘记还得去取蛋糕了 |
[05:16] | Mommy’s making me a cake. | 妈妈要给我做蛋糕 |
[05:20] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[05:21] | Mm-hmm. | 是的 |
[05:25] | Did you know about that? | 你知道吗 |
[05:28] | How would know about that? | 我怎么会知道 |
[05:35] | Can we cancel the one you ordered? | 你定的那个能取消吗 |
[05:36] | No! | 不行 |
[05:38] | We’ve already paid, and it was really expensive. | 已经付钱了 真的很贵 |
[05:40] | Well, we can eat the cost. That’s fine. | 我们可以吃掉 没事 |
[05:42] | I can’t believe she’s coming. | 真不敢相信她要来 |
[05:44] | Well, we did invite her. | 我们是有邀请她嘛 |
[05:46] | I didn’t think she’d show up. | 我没想到她会来 |
[05:48] | She’s Joanie’s mother. | 她是琼妮的母亲 |
[05:50] | It’s just so awkward. | 但是太尴尬了 |
[05:53] | Joanie wants her there. It’ll be fine. | 琼妮想让她来 没事的 |
[05:56] | You have gone above and beyond on this party, | 你为这个派对花了这么多心血 |
[05:58] | and Joanie is gonna have the best time. | 琼妮肯定会玩得很开心 |
[06:01] | So just try to enjoy it, okay? | 所以你试着去享受 好吗 |
[06:05] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:12] | Come on. Mom did not say that. | 拜托 妈妈才不会那么说 |
[06:13] | Yes, she did, man. I’m telling you. | 她说了 真的 |
[06:15] | She’s going crazy in her old age. | 她年纪大了 都快糊涂了 |
[06:17] | I think she’s just mad | 我觉得是因为 |
[06:18] | because you didn’t name the baby after Scotty. | 你没有以斯科蒂给孩子取名 所以她生气 |
[06:21] | – Mary Kate wasn’t really– – No, no, no. I get it. I get it. | -玛丽·凯特不是… -不不 我知道 |
[06:23] | Bad voodoo, right? | 不吉利 对吧 |
[06:24] | – Yeah. – She’s into all that stuff. | -对 -她很喜欢那个 |
[06:25] | Bro, she’s into all that stuff. | 哥们 她简直对那个着迷 |
[06:28] | Bro, I think you’re a gentleman. | 我觉得你是个绅士 |
[06:36] | Keep working. | 继续干活 |
[06:37] | Yes, capin. | 遵命 老大 |
[06:39] | One–wait a minute. | 一…等一下 |
[06:50] | Ordered the ipe for the deck. They said two weeks. | 甲板用的木料订好了 他们说两周后送来 |
[06:52] | Excellent. Thank you. | 好极了 谢谢 |
[06:53] | Hey, I was looking in the southeast corner on the second floor– | 我看了下二楼东南角 |
[06:56] | it’s out of plumb. | 没有垂直 |
[06:57] | I’ll take a look. But I really wish you’d let me | 我会看看 但我真心觉得你应该让我 |
[06:59] | bring in some more experienced builders. | 找些更有经验的建筑工来 |
[07:02] | Don’t worry. I’m not letting those guys do the tough stuff. | 放心 难活儿我不会让他们做 |
[07:04] | But you should bring in some framers. | 但你应该找些框架工 |
[07:05] | I want to get the whole place re-measured. | 我想把这个地方都重新测一遍 |
[07:06] | Got to get that roof on before winter. | 得在冬天前把屋顶搞定 |
[07:08] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[07:13] | Hey, honey. What’s going on? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[07:17] | Ah, shit. Really? | 我去 真的吗 |
[07:19] | Call Caroline too? | 卡洛琳你也联系了吗 |
[07:24] | No, no. You stay there for the shift. | 不用 你继续上班吧 |
[07:25] | I can pick her up. | 我可以去接她 |
[07:27] | Yeah, it– Luisa, it’s no problem. | 是的 路易莎 小事一桩 |
[07:30] | I can move the meeting. | 我可以推迟开会 |
[07:32] | I’ll do it. | 交给我吧 |
[07:39] | Hey, sweetie, come here! | 宝贝儿 过来 |
[07:48] | Hey, sweetie. | 宝贝儿 |
[07:52] | – How’s it going? – Good. | -怎么样 -挺好的 |
[07:54] | I thought Luisa was dropping her off today. | 我还以为今天是该路易莎送她过来呢 |
[07:56] | She got stuck at work. We’re short a hostess, so… | 她工作上有事走不了 缺个女服务员 |
[08:00] | Well, it’s good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[08:03] | It’s good to see you too. | 我也是 |
[08:04] | Okay, do you want to go to the playground today? | 你今天想去游乐场吗 |
[08:07] | – Yeah. – Yeah, okay, let’s go. | -嗯 -那我们就去 |
[08:09] | Hello, Joanie. | 你好 琼妮 |
[08:11] | Mama, does she have to come? | 妈妈 她一定要跟来吗 |
[08:16] | Yes, baby, she does. | 是的 宝贝 |
[08:17] | What about me? Can I come too? | 我呢 我也能去吗 |
[08:19] | Yay! Daddy’s coming! | 棒 爸爸也要来 |
[08:22] | Is that all right? | 这样可以吗 |
[08:23] | Yeah. Of course. | 当然 |
[08:24] | Is that okay with you? | 你不介意吧 |
[08:26] | If Joanie’s happy, I’m happy, Mr. Lockhart. | 琼妮开心 我就开心 洛克哈特先生 |
[08:28] | Great. All right, kiddo, let’s get you in the car. | 很好 宝贝上车吧 |
[08:31] | Actually, this is technically Alison’s visitation time, | 严格来说现在是艾莉森的探视时间 |
[08:34] | so I’d prefer she rode with Alison. | 所以我希望她乘艾莉森的车 |
[08:41] | Right. Yeah, of course. | 对哦 当然 |
[08:43] | I’ll see you there. | 我们游乐场见 |
[08:45] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[08:46] | Okay. Should we race to the car? | 好了 要不要跑到车子那里 |
[08:59] | Okay, so, what should we do next? | 接下来我们要干什么 |
[09:01] | – Monkey bars. – The monkey bars. | -猴杆儿 -猴杆儿 |
[09:04] | – You sure? – I’m sure. | -确定吗 -确定 |
[09:06] | Yeah, let’s do the swing. No. | 我们去荡秋千吧 不去吗 |
[09:08] | Let’s do the swing, Joanie. | 我们去荡秋千 琼妮 |
[09:12] | Okay, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 好吧 去吧 去吧 去吧 |
[09:14] | Here. | 去吧 |
[09:30] | Okay, that’s high enough now. | 行了 够高了 |
[09:32] | – Mom, why? – Joanie. | -妈妈 怎么了 -琼妮 |
[09:36] | Joanie. | 琼妮 |
[09:41] | Joanie, come down now. | 琼妮 马上下来 |
[09:43] | Joanie. | 琼妮 |
[09:44] | Don’t. | 别 |
[09:46] | Joanie, Joanie, please. Here. | 琼妮 琼妮 拜托 下来 |
[09:48] | Come here. | 下来 |
[09:50] | Now. | 快 |
[09:51] | Don’t do that, okay? | 别这么做 知道吗 |
[09:53] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[09:54] | That’s too high. Look at me. | 那太高了 看着我 |
[09:56] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[10:01] | Good girl. | 乖孩子 |
[10:03] | All right. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[10:05] | – Where should we go now? – Swings. | -现在我们要去哪儿 -秋千 |
[10:06] | Swings. Swings. Go, go, go, go! | 秋千 秋千 快去 |
[10:09] | Swings. | 秋千 |
[10:38] | How was the rest of your day? | 今天过得如何 |
[10:40] | It was good. Roof joints are ready to go on. | 不错 可以安装屋顶接合框架了 |
[10:42] | I’m gonna have Sal put on a couple more guys, | 我会让萨尔增加人手 |
[10:44] | try to pick up the pace a little bit. | 加快点速度 |
[10:45] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[10:47] | How is Alison? | 艾莉森怎么样 |
[10:50] | They’re good together. | 她们在一起挺好的 |
[10:53] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:55] | Nothing. I just haven’t had a whole lot of opportunity | 没什么 只是她回来后我很少 |
[10:57] | to see them together since she got back. | 看到她们在一起 |
[11:00] | What’s good about it? | 这有什么好的 |
[11:03] | They seem comfortable. | 她们看上去很自在 |
[11:09] | When is the next court date? | 下次开庭日是什么时候 |
[11:12] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[11:14] | No reason. Just asking. | 没什么 就问问 |
[11:16] | Two weeks. | 两个星期 |
[11:18] | And that’s the one to grant unsupervised visits? | 到时就批准无监督探视吗 |
[11:20] | No. We’re not granting her anything. | 不 我们不会批准她任何事 |
[11:23] | It’s for the court to decide. | 一切由法庭做决定 |
[11:25] | I’m just saying Alison seems better. | 我意思是艾莉森看上去好多了 |
[11:27] | She seemed fine before, | 她之前看上去也不错 |
[11:29] | until she abandoned her daughter | 直到她抛弃女儿 |
[11:31] | and checked herself into an institution. | 入住疗养院 |
[11:33] | – I just don’t trust her. – Okay. | -我就是不信任她 -好吧 |
[11:35] | I’m sorry. I don’t think I ever will. | 抱歉 我想我永远也信任不了她 |
[11:37] | I get it, Luisa. | 我懂的 路易莎 |
[11:56] | Nice shindig. | 聚会不错啊 |
[11:59] | Look at you, huh? | 瞧瞧你 |
[12:03] | I don’t want to wake him up. | 我不想吵醒他 |
[12:04] | Oh, you won’t. He sleeps through anything. | 不会的 再吵他也能睡着 |
[12:07] | Jenny burned toast the other day, set the fire alarm off. | 前几天珍妮把面包烤糊了 触动了火险警报器 |
[12:10] | Yeah, he didn’t move. | 他动都没动 |
[12:13] | Yeah, he is pretty damn cute though, huh? | 不过他很可爱 是吧 |
[12:16] | Where’s Jenny? | 珍妮呢 |
[12:18] | Oh, she’mingling. She’s a mingler. | 交际呢 她是交际花 |
[12:21] | I thought you were the mingler. | 我以为你才是交际花 |
[12:22] | We take turns. | 我们轮着来 |
[12:23] | – How’s the house coming? – Good. | -房子修得怎么样了 -很好 |
[12:25] | – Yeah? – Good. We should be in by April. | -是吗 -很好 四月应该就能入住了 |
[12:27] | Unreal. | 好不真实 |
[12:28] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[12:29] | You! You’re all grown up. | 你可真是长大了 |
[12:32] | All settled. | 安家了 |
[12:34] | Luisa’s been good for you, man. | 路易莎真的挺适合你的 |
[12:35] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen you this happy. | 我从来没见你这么开心过 |
[12:39] | I’m a lucky man. | 我是个幸运的人 |
[12:47] | Hey, Mary Kate? Will you do me a favor? | 玛丽·凯特 帮我个忙吧 |
[12:49] | – Yeah. – Take some pictures? | -好啊 -拍些照片 |
[12:51] | – Sure. – Thank you. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[13:00] | Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[13:01] | Oh, hi, sweetie! | 小宝贝 |
[13:08] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[13:10] | Wow, you guys went all out. | 你们真是尽心尽力 |
[13:12] | A pony. | 一匹小马 |
[13:13] | I love ponies. | 我喜欢小马 |
[13:16] | That’s ’cause you come from a family of ranchers. | 那是因为你出生于农场主家庭 |
[13:19] | On one side, anyway. | 毕竟爸爸从小长在农场 |
[13:23] | Let me take that. | 我拿着吧 |
[13:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:30] | Joanie, you want to show your mom all your presents? | 琼妮 你想给妈妈看看你所有的礼物吗 |
[13:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:43] | It was a misunderstanding. | 那是个误会 |
[13:44] | No, no, it’s fine. | 不 不 没关系的 |
[13:53] | *Happy birthday to you.* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[13:57] | *Happy birthday to you.* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[14:02] | *Happy birthday dear Joanie.* | *亲爱的琼妮生日快乐* |
[14:07] | *Happy birthday to you.* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[14:15] | Cole. | 科尔 |
[14:17] | Keep going, girl. | 继续吹 丫头 |
[14:45] | Hey, sweetie. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[14:48] | Good girl. | 乖孩子 |
[14:58] | Oh, no. Wait. Joanie! | 不 等等 琼妮 |
[15:00] | – Wait, wait. – Joanie! | -等一下 -琼妮 |
[15:02] | – What’re you doing? – Let her do it. | -你在干什么 -让她去 |
[15:26] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[15:27] | Oh, come here. | 过来 |
[15:29] | Hey, kiddo. You okay? | 小家伙 你还好吗 |
[15:31] | Yeah, she’s fine. | 她很好 |
[15:33] | – Any broken bones? – We don’t think so. | -伤到骨头了吗 -应该没有 |
[15:35] | Good. You ready to get back on the horse? | 很好 准备好回到马背上了吗 |
[15:38] | Yes, you are. | 你准备好了 |
[15:40] | That’s what we do when we fall off horses. | 我们从马背上跌下来的时候就该这样 |
[15:41] | We get right back on. | 再骑回马背上 |
[15:42] | Right, Mom? | 对吗 妈妈 |
[15:47] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[15:50] | Come on. It’s gonna be fun. | 来吧 会很好玩的 |
[15:51] | You’re a tough girl. You’re gonna be fine. | 你是坚强的女孩 你不会有事的 |
[15:54] | I’ll go with you this time, okay? | 这次我陪着你 好吗 |
[16:19] | Luisa? | 路易莎 |
[16:29] | You want to talk about what just happened? | 你想谈谈刚才的事吗 |
[16:35] | Where you going with that? | 你拿着蛋糕去哪 |
[16:45] | – Great party. – Thank you. | -派对棒极了 -谢谢 |
[16:46] | Good seeing you. | 谢谢你能来 |
[16:48] | I didn’t. She loved it. | 我不喜欢 她喜欢得不得了 |
[16:50] | Good to see you. | 你来了真好 |
[16:51] | The four of us? Dinner? Soon? | 我们四个这段时间一起吃个晚饭吧 |
[16:53] | Absolutely. I’ll set it up. | 没问题 我来安排 |
[16:54] | – All right, yup. – Bye. | -好的 -再见 |
[16:55] | – Safe drive. – Okay. Bye. | -小心开车 -好的 再见 |
[17:07] | Look, I’m sorry. I just reacted. | 我很抱歉 我那是下意识的 |
[17:11] | I mean, the whole thing happened so fast. | 我是说 事情发生得太突然 |
[17:15] | Could you stop cleaning for a second | 你能不能先别收拾了 |
[17:16] | and just talk to me? | 和我谈谈 |
[17:17] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[17:20] | I can’t stand feeling like this. | 我忍受不了这种感觉 |
[17:21] | – Like? – Like I’ve done everything I can, | -哪种感觉 -我已经竭尽所能 |
[17:24] | everything that’s been asked of me, and still– | 去满足所有的要求 可还是… |
[17:26] | And still what? | 还是什么 |
[17:27] | This town is not my home | 这个镇子不是我家 |
[17:30] | Joanie is not my child, but I’ve tried. | 琼妮也不是我的孩子 可我尽力了 |
[17:32] | I love that little girl. | 我爱那个小女孩 |
[17:33] | Now Alison gets to show up again after running away, | 艾莉森失踪之后又出现了 |
[17:36] | and just takes everything back, including you. | 还把一切都夺回去了 包括你 |
[17:38] | That’s not what she’s doing. | 她没这么做 |
[17:39] | That’s what she’s trying to do! | 她正努力这么做 |
[17:41] | You can’t see it because you’re so blind to her. | 你看不出来因为你太盲目了 |
[17:44] | You see her as this fragile thing. It’s such bullshit. | 在你眼里她太脆弱了 真是胡扯 |
[17:47] | I know this whole situation has been incredibly challenging, | 我知道所有这些事都太富有挑战性了 |
[17:51] | and you have been amazing. | 而你一直做得很好 |
[17:54] | But I’m yours, okay? | 但我是你的 好吗 |
[17:56] | Look, we’re building a home together, a life. | 我们正一起建造新家 建造生活 |
[18:00] | And I’m just trying to do right by everybody. | 我正在努力公平对待所有人 |
[18:02] | By you, by Joanie, and, yes, by her. | 对待你 对待琼妮 当然还有她 |
[18:04] | I mean, I know she’s made some mistakes– | 我知道她犯过一些错误 |
[18:05] | Some mistakes? | 一些错误 |
[18:07] | Cole, she abandoned her daughter on our doorstep. | 科尔 她把自己女儿丢在我们家门口 |
[18:10] | – She is still Joanie’s mother. – She doesn’t deserve to be! | -她仍然是琼妮的母亲 -她不配 |
[18:13] | Well, what do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么做呢 |
[18:14] | You want me to have her locked up? | 让我把她锁起来吗 |
[18:16] | For depression? For being afraid? | 因为抑郁 因为害怕吗 |
[18:18] | We lost our child! | 我们失去了自己的孩子 |
[18:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:32] | How am I ever gonna compete with that? | 这方面你让我怎么比 |
[18:38] | It is not a competition. | 这不是比赛 |
[18:41] | Of course it is. | 当然是 |
[18:42] | It’s not. | 不是的 |
[18:46] | You are my wife. | 你是我妻子 |
[18:51] | I don’t even know why we’re having this conversation. | 我都不知道我们为什么要聊这些 |
[19:06] | – Cole Lockhart? – Yeah? | -科尔·洛克哈特 -什么事 |
[19:08] | I’m Detective Stanton of the Livingston, New Jersey, Police. | 我是新泽西利文斯顿警局的斯坦顿警探 |
[19:11] | This is my partner, Detective Romero, | 这位是我搭档 罗梅诺警探 |
[19:13] | and Officer Gibbons of East Hampton. | 东汉普顿的吉布森警官 |
[19:15] | Hey, Mr. Lockhart. | 你好 洛克哈特先生 |
[19:17] | So, what’s this about? | 你们来所为何事 |
[19:19] | Uh, have you heard the news about Noah Solloway? | 你知道诺亚·索洛维的事吗 |
[19:23] | He was attacked. | 他被攻击了 |
[19:25] | Attacked? | 攻击 |
[19:26] | Stabbed. | 被刺了 |
[19:28] | Look, would you mind telling us where you were | 你介意告诉我们 |
[19:30] | last Wednesday night? | 上周三晚你在哪吗 |
[19:31] | Oh, get the fuck out of here. | 滚出去 |
[19:33] | It’s just a question. | 只是问问而已 |
[19:34] | I didn’t even know that piece of shit was out of prison. | 我都不知道那人渣出狱了 |
[19:36] | Mr. Lockhart, we’re just kicking all the tires here. | 洛克哈特先生 我们只是排除所有可能 |
[19:39] | Between your ex-wife and your brother, | 你前妻和你弟弟的事 |
[19:41] | this is one alibi we need to have. | 让我们必须拿到你的不在场证明 |
[19:45] | He was home with me. | 他跟我在家 |
[19:48] | Good evening, ma’am. And you are? | 晚上好 女士 你是 |
[19:51] | I’m his wife. | 他的妻子 |
[19:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:56] | Well, I guess that’s all we needed to know. | 我想我们已经得到需要的信息了 |
[19:57] | Thank you, folks. | 谢谢 两位 |
[20:00] | Have a nice night. | 有个愉快的夜晚 |
[20:05] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[20:08] | He is. | 还活着 |
[20:12] | Too bad. | 真可惜 |
[20:24] | Where were you really? | 你当时究竟在哪 |
[21:03] | – Hey. – You could’ve warned me. | -你好 -你可以提醒我的 |
[21:05] | – About what? – The cops, Alison. | -提醒你什么 -警察 艾莉森 |
[21:08] | The ones asking me if I tried to murder your husband. | 那些问我是不是尝试谋杀你丈夫的警察 |
[21:10] | They came here too. I’m–I-I’m sorry. | 他们也来这了 对不起 |
[21:12] | I-I didn’t know they would go to you. | 我不知道他们会去找你 |
[21:14] | Well, they did. They were looking for an alibi. | 他们去了 他们想知道我的不在场证明 |
[21:18] | Do you have one? | 你有吗 |
[21:21] | I was fucking home on Wednesday. | 周三我在家 |
[21:24] | Okay. Sorry. | 好 抱歉 |
[21:27] | When were you gonna tell me he’s out of prison? | 你打算什么时候告诉我他出狱了 |
[21:32] | I… | 我… |
[21:33] | …I, uh, I didn’t think you’d be interested and– | 我觉得你不会关心这个 |
[21:34] | Really? You didn’t think I’d be interested | 真的吗 你觉得我不会关心 |
[21:37] | that the man who killed my brother is free | 杀了我弟弟的人恢复自由了 |
[21:39] | to start his new life | 可以为所欲为地 |
[21:40] | wherever he wants, whenever he wants? | 开始他的新生活吗 |
[21:43] | He’s a fucking free man, | 他现在自由了 |
[21:44] | and we’re stuck here in this shit! | 我们被困在这里 |
[21:46] | You tell him that if he ever so much as sets foot | 你告诉他 如果他敢 |
[21:48] | in this town again, I will fucking murder him, | 再踏入这个镇子半步 我就杀了他 |
[21:50] | and I’ll do it in broad daylight, | 我会在光天化日之下动手 |
[21:52] | and I’ll invite the cops to watch. | 还要邀请警察来观看 |
[21:53] | Okay, I’m not in touch with him anymore, okay? | 好 我没再跟他联系了 行吗 |
[21:56] | Look, do you want to sit? | 你要坐下来吗 |
[21:57] | No. I’m not staying. | 不 我不打算呆太久 |
[21:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:01] | Look, I’m sorry about this. | 这事我很抱歉 |
[22:03] | The cops, they’re just doing their job. | 警察只是做他们的本职工作 |
[22:05] | I don’t give a fuck about Noah Solloway! | 我对诺亚·索洛维不屑一顾 |
[22:07] | It’s this shit! This drama that comes with you. | 这件破事 随你而来的闹剧 |
[22:10] | I don’t need it in my life! | 我不希望出现在我生活中 |
[22:11] | – Okay. I’m sorry. – Stop apologizing. | -好 抱歉 -别道歉了 |
[22:14] | – Okay. – My life is good | -好 -你没出现时 |
[22:15] | when you’re not around. | 我过的好好的 |
[22:18] | Business is booming. My family’s doing better. | 生意好起来了 我的家人相处地更好了 |
[22:20] | Luisa and I are solid. | 路易莎和我感情稳定 |
[22:21] | And then you show up, | 然后你出现了 |
[22:22] | and you see me settled, | 你看我过安定下来了 |
[22:24] | and you just think to yourself, | 你就自己想着 |
[22:25] | “Nope, that shit can’t stand. | “不行 这贱人不能这么好 |
[22:27] | I got to fuck that right up.” | 我得让他不好过” |
[22:28] | No. That’s not what I’m trying to do. | 不 我不想这么做 |
[22:29] | – Aren’t you? – No. | -不是吗 -不是 |
[22:31] | Jesus, Cole. God, you–you have everything. | 天啊 科尔 你拥有一切 |
[22:35] | Okay? I’m sitting– | 你知道吗 我坐着 |
[22:36] | You created this situation! | 这局面是你造成的 |
[22:37] | You left your child in the middle of the night! | 你在半夜丢下你的孩子 |
[22:39] | – I know. – So don’t you fucking complain | -我知道 -所以你别向我抱怨 |
[22:41] | to me about the consequences of abandoning your baby! | 你抛弃孩子给你带来的后果 |
[22:43] | No, I did not abandon her! | 不 我没有抛弃她 |
[22:44] | I left her with her fucking father! | 我把她留给了她父亲 |
[22:48] | You can’t possibly imagine how much I hate myself | 你都无法想象我多恨自己 |
[22:52] | for what I did. | 这么做 |
[22:55] | And that’s why I’m doing exactly what you and the court | 所以我才按你 法庭和大家 |
[22:57] | and everybody tells me to, | 告诉我的去做 |
[22:59] | because I know that I deserve to be punished. | 因为我知道我活该受到这样的惩罚 |
[23:03] | We are not trying to punish you. | 我们不想惩罚你 |
[23:05] | We’re trying to protect Joanie’s safety. | 我们是想保护琼妮的安全 |
[23:08] | Yeah, I know, and that’s why I’m trying so hard to prove– | 我知道 所以我才那么努力想证明 |
[23:12] | God, I– | 老天爷 我… |
[23:14] | I see my own daughter once a week | 我每周只能见我女儿一次 |
[23:17] | with a stranger watching me bathe her, | 还有个陌生人在旁边监视我给她洗澡 |
[23:22] | feed her. | 喂她吃饭 |
[23:27] | It’s awful. | 很糟糕 |
[23:31] | But I’m doing it, and I’m not complaining, | 但我还是要做 我不会抱怨 |
[23:33] | so please just, like, cut me a little slack. | 所以请你放我一马 |
[23:45] | Cole? | 科尔 |
[23:49] | Thank you for what you did today. | 谢谢你今天做的 |
[23:56] | I’ll try and leave you alone, okay? | 我尽力不去打扰你 好吗 |
[23:57] | I-I don’t want to make anything more difficult for you. | 我不想让你更为难 |
[24:31] | – One, two– – I got some more leaves. | – 一 二 -我的叶子更多 |
[24:33] | More? Okay. Ready? Three! | 更多吗 好 准备好了吗 三 |
[24:37] | Okay. Ready? | 好 准备好了吗 |
[24:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:49] | Good girl! Yeah! | 真棒 |
[24:53] | – Now you. – Now me? | -到你啦 -到我了吗 |
[24:55] | Ooh, okay. | 好吧 |
[24:57] | Ready? Gonna take my shoes off. | 准备好了吗 我得先把鞋子脱了 |
[24:59] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:08] | You gorgeous girl. | 你长得真漂亮 |
[25:10] | Now, what do you want to do now? | 那接下来要玩什么呢 |
[25:12] | Monkey bars. | 玩猴杆儿 |
[25:13] | Monkey bars. Okay. | 猴杆儿啊 好吧 |
[25:21] | Monkey bars. Yeah, let’s go. | 猴杆儿 好了 我们走吧 |
[25:45] | Okay, you know what? That’s a little high. | 好了 你知道吗 那样有点太高了 |
[25:49] | I’m fine. | 没事啦 |
[25:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:53] | You all right? | 没问题吧 |
[25:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:59] | That’s en–Joanie. | 那样就够…琼妮 |
[26:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:06] | Hey, Joanie. | 琼妮 |
[26:08] | Joanie. | 琼妮 |
[26:10] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:12] | Joanie. | 琼妮 |
[26:15] | Okay, that’s enough now, Joanie. | 好了 玩够了 琼妮 |
[26:16] | Joanie. | 琼妮 |
[26:17] | Wait. Watch. | 别急 看好了 |
[26:20] | Here. Okay. Good girl. | 到这儿来 很好 好孩子 |
[26:22] | That’s it. That’s it. | 快到了 马上就到了 |
[26:25] | Okay, that’s it. Right, good girl. | 就这样 没错 你真棒 |
[26:27] | No. | 别 |
[26:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:31] | Hey. Oh,look, you did it! | 快看呐 你成功了 |
[26:34] | Oh, you did it! | 你做到了 |
[26:36] | Oh, my brave girl. Hey. | 你真勇敢 |
[26:43] | My brave girl. | 勇敢的好孩子 |
[26:54] | All right, so, what shall we do now? | 好了 那我们接下来玩什么 |
[26:57] | – Swings. – Swings. | -荡秋千 -荡秋千啊 |
[27:00] | God, you’re so big now. | 天呐 你都长这么大了 |
[27:03] | Look at you. Hm. | 看看你 |
[27:06] | Do you remember when I was born. | 你还记得我出生的时候吗 |
[27:10] | Yeah. Of course I do. | 记得 当然记得 |
[27:14] | Was it a day or a night? | 当时是白天还是夜晚 |
[27:18] | Um, it was a night. | 是夜晚 |
[27:22] | It was a rainy night. It was a big storm. | 是个雨夜 那是场暴风雨 |
[27:26] | The wind was so strong, | 风刮得特别厉害 |
[27:28] | I thought the windows might blow out. | 我当时以为窗户都会被吹跑呢 |
[27:30] | Was Daddy there? | 爸爸也在吗 |
[27:35] | Yeah, Daddy was there. | 是的 爸爸也在 |
[27:39] | He was feeding me ice chips. | 他在喂我吃冰 |
[27:40] | You know, that’s really all daddies can do in that moment. | 那是所有爸爸在那时唯一能做的事情 |
[27:42] | We got to get going. | 我们该走了 |
[27:45] | Come on, kiddo. | 来吧 小鬼 |
[27:47] | Right. | 也对 |
[27:49] | Get up. | 起来吧 |
[27:53] | – Got the water? – Okay, let’s go. | -水拿好没 -好了 我们走吧 |
[27:58] | All right? Good girl. | 都收拾好了吗 真棒 |
[28:01] | – Okay, bye, Peppa Pig. – Bye, Mummy Pig. | -好了 再见 猪小妹 -再见 猪妈妈 |
[28:04] | Oh. Okay, I’ll see you in, ooh, | 好 我们… |
[28:07] | 20 hours and ten minutes. | 二十小时十分钟后见 |
[28:09] | That’s when your party is. | 到时候你的派对就开始了 |
[28:11] | Exciting! Exciting! | 好激动好激动 |
[28:13] | Muah. Love you. | 爱你哟 |
[28:14] | – Bye! – Bye! | -再见 -再见 |
[28:15] | – Buckle up. – So, Marlena left? | -系好安全带 -马蕾娜走了吗 |
[28:19] | Yeah. She had another appointment. | 走了 她还要去见另一个人 |
[28:22] | Well, how did I do today? | 那我今天表现如何 |
[28:26] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:27] | Well, did she say anything to you about, | 她有说我今天 |
[28:28] | you know, my behavior? | 表现如何吗 |
[28:30] | I saw you two talking, so… | 我看到你们两个在交谈 所以… |
[28:31] | We were talking about her kids. | 我们在谈她家小孩的事情 |
[28:34] | We don’t talk about you. That would be unethical. | 我们没有提到你 那样不合乎职业道德 |
[28:37] | No. Right. I just, you know, thought | 也对 我只是觉得 |
[28:38] | maybe she said something about– | 她会跟你提到我… |
[28:41] | She didn’t. | 她没有 |
[28:42] | Right. Okay. | 好吧 那行 |
[28:46] | Well, I-I think it went great. | 我觉得今天进展挺顺利的 |
[28:50] | Oh, uh, by the way, I want to bake a cake for the party. | 顺便说一下 我想负责做派对上吃的蛋糕 |
[28:54] | – A cake? – Yeah. | -蛋糕吗 -没错 |
[28:55] | Like a birthday cake. | 就是生日蛋糕 |
[28:57] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[29:00] | No. No, but we’re a– a no-nut household. | 没有 不过我们家不吃坚果 |
[29:04] | Luisa’s got an allergy. | 路易莎会过敏 |
[29:06] | Okay. Got it. | 好 我明白了 |
[29:09] | No nuts. | 不吃坚果 |
[29:12] | Ah–one more thing, Cole. | 对了 还有一件事 科尔 |
[29:14] | Um, can Joanie spend the night on Tuesday? | 周二琼妮可以在我这儿过夜吗 |
[29:17] | You know, for her actual birthday? | 我想给她庆祝真正的生日 |
[29:19] | – Alone? – Yeah. | -就你和她吗 -是的 |
[29:22] | That’s an unsupervised visit. | 这样现场没有任何人监督啊 |
[29:23] | No, I know. | 没有 我知道 |
[29:26] | But I-I think I’ve earned it, don’t you? | 但我已经有能力单独照顾她了 不是吗 |
[29:28] | That’s not up to me. That’s up to the court. | 这不是你能决定的 法庭裁决说的算 |
[29:29] | No, I know. But if you say it’s okay, | 没错 但如果你同意了 |
[29:31] | then the court’s not gonna stop you, right? | 那法庭那边也阻止不了你对吧 |
[29:33] | I mean– – | 我是说… |
[29:35] | Never mind. I’m sorry. | 算了 我很抱歉 |
[29:37] | I-I shouldn’t have asked. | 我不该问起这事的 |
[29:39] | It’s fine. | 没事了 |
[29:40] | I’ll talk to Luisa | 我会和路易莎谈的 |
[29:42] | But I’m not promising anything. | 但我无法保证什么 |
[29:47] | Ooh, bye, baby! | 再见了 宝贝 |
[29:49] | Love you, sweetie. | 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[29:56] | Bye! | 拜拜 |
[30:30] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[30:32] | Shit. Okay. | 糟糕 |
[30:46] | Um, well, I’ve been swimming and doing yoga. | 我一直在游泳 练瑜伽 |
[30:50] | Just keeping healthy and trying to stay focused. | 就是为了保持健康和专注 |
[30:54] | And of course spending as much time | 当然也是为了尽可能 |
[30:55] | with Joanie as I can. | 和琼妮多相处一段时间 |
[30:58] | You know, we’ve gotten some real quality time together, | 我们已经度过一段愉快的时光 |
[31:00] | and it’s getting better and better. | 而且变得越来越好 |
[31:03] | Uh, the bond is there, | 毕竟我们有亲情的联系 |
[31:04] | and, um, my-my confidence has never been higher. | 我也从未如此有信心 |
[31:09] | Okay. | 很好 |
[31:10] | Well-well, I suppose I just want to make sure | 我只是想确认一下 |
[31:12] | I’m doing everything I can | 我竭尽所能 |
[31:13] | so that this next hearing goes my way. | 这样下次的听证会对我有利 |
[31:17] | You know, unsupervised visits | 无监护探视 |
[31:20] | are technically the next step, | 其实是在下一步骤 |
[31:22] | and, um, I’m ready for it. | 但我已经准备好了 |
[31:27] | And I really want this to happen. | 我真的很想这样做 |
[31:28] | So anything you can do to help would… | 所以任何你能帮到我的 |
[31:31] | You know it’s not up to me. | 你知道这不取决于我 |
[31:33] | Uh, yeah, I understand. | 是的 我了解 |
[31:35] | I just–but, you know, we both know that | 我只是 但是我们都知道你的看法 |
[31:38] | your opinion will mean a lot to the judge. | 对于法官来讲有很大意义 |
[31:40] | Maybe it will. Maybe it won’t. | 也许有 也许没有 |
[31:41] | If you really want my opinion, | 如果你真的想听我的看法 |
[31:42] | there are issues outstanding. | 确实有些未解决的事情 |
[31:45] | I’ve said this to you. | 我已经跟你说过了 |
[31:46] | The forensic report is… not flattering. | 法庭的报告 不是很讨好 |
[31:51] | Your issues with depression and your breakdown | 关于你的抑郁症和精神崩溃的问题 |
[31:53] | are described in some detail. | 报告上都有详细的描述 |
[31:55] | Yeah, well, they’re in the past. | 但是那已经过去了 |
[31:56] | Still, the court-appointed psychologist | 法庭指定的医生依然 |
[31:59] | – question how reliable… – the report is old. | -质疑这个报告的真实性 -报告是以前的 |
[32:04] | I’ve proven myself consistently. | 我一直在证明自己 |
[32:06] | I also really need to consider | 我也需要考虑一下 |
[32:09] | whether my client is ready for unsurvised visits. | 我的客户是否准备好 接受无监护探视 |
[32:10] | The current situation has been | 现在的情形 |
[32:12] | and remains stressful for my client. | 对我的委托人来说依旧很紧张 |
[32:16] | You mean my five-year-old daughter? | 你是说我五岁大的女儿吗 |
[32:19] | I’m sorry. I just find it a little strange | 我很抱歉 我只是有些奇怪 |
[32:22] | when you refer to her as your client. | 你把她称为你的委托人 |
[32:23] | Well, whether you like it or not, | 不管你喜欢与否 |
[32:25] | I was appointed by the court to advocate for her. | 法庭安排我为她辩护 |
[32:28] | Yeah, uh, I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[32:30] | Please, continue. | 请继续说 |
[32:31] | Have you found a job, Ms. Bailey? | 你找到工作了吗 贝利女士 |
[32:34] | Uh, well, I’m still the owner of The Lobster Roll, | 我仍然是龙虾卷餐厅的主人 |
[32:37] | so that brings me a healthy income. | 这可以带给我一个可观的收入 |
[32:40] | Uh, and-and–and recently I’ve been thinking | 而且最近我一直想着 |
[32:42] | of trying to reinstate my nursing license. | 努力恢复护士执照 |
[32:44] | So, no job. | 所以还没有工作 |
[32:47] | And, um, your marriage, to the ex-convict | 那你的婚姻 嫁给那个前科犯 |
[32:50] | who killed your brother-in-law? | 就是杀了你小叔子的那个人 |
[32:51] | How’s that going? | 这段婚姻怎么样了 |
[32:54] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[32:55] | We’re estranged. | 我们分居了 |
[32:57] | But not divorced. | 但是没有离婚 |
[32:59] | No. | 没有 |
[33:00] | I’ve got to be honest with you, Ms. Bailey. | 我得诚实地对您讲 贝利女士 |
[33:02] | The problem isn’t me. | 问题不在我身上 |
[33:14] | Fuck! | 操 |
[34:26] | Ms. Bailey, I’m Detective Stanton. | 贝利女士 我是斯坦顿警探 |
[34:28] | This is my partner, Detective Romero. | 这是我的同事 罗梅诺警探 |
[34:31] | Livingston, New Jersey. | 利文斯顿 来自新泽西 |
[34:32] | You mind if we have a word? | 介意我们聊几句吗 |
[34:34] | What is this about? | 关于什么 |
[34:36] | Uh, my daughter? | 我的女儿吗 |
[34:37] | – Oh, no, no, no, no, no. – No, no, no. | -不不不 -不不 |
[34:38] | It’s notng like that at all. | 跟这一点也没关系 |
[34:40] | Sorry. We didn’t mean to alarm you. | 抱歉 我们不是有意让你担心 |
[34:41] | No. This is about your estranged husband. | 是关于你分居的丈夫 |
[34:43] | Have you heard from him lately? | 你最近有他的消息吗 |
[34:47] | No. | 没有 |
[34:50] | Well, you should know | 你有必要知道 |
[34:51] | Mr. Solloway was stabbed in the neck Wednesday night. | 周三晚上 索洛维先生的颈部被刺伤 |
[34:55] | What? | 什么 |
[34:57] | What? It–well, is he okay? | 什么 那他还好吗 |
[34:59] | Oh, yeah, yeah, he’s okay. He’s gonna be fine. | 是的 他还好 他会没事的 |
[35:02] | – Well, where? – In New Jersey | -在哪里 -新泽西 |
[35:04] | at the college campus where he teaches. | 在他教书的大学里 |
[35:08] | – Uh, Ms… – Oh, my God, I-I, uh | -女士 -我的天 |
[35:09] | Ms. Bailey, have you spoken to Mr. Solloway at all | 贝利女士 在他出狱之后 |
[35:12] | since his release from prison? | 你和索洛维先生有联系过吗 |
[35:13] | No. We-we haven’t spoken in almost a year. | 没有 我们几乎一年都没联系了 |
[35:15] | I–well, do–do you know who did this? | 我 你知道是谁做的吗 |
[35:19] | We got a couple of leads. | 我们有几个线索 |
[35:20] | You know, we’re talking to people | 我们和人们谈话 |
[35:21] | we think might’ve had a beef or two with Mr. Solloway. | 也许能找出些跟索洛维先生有纠纷的人 |
[35:24] | Yeah, and speaking of which, would you have any idea | 说到这个 你知道 |
[35:27] | where your ex-huand was on Wednesday night? | 周三晚上你的前夫在哪里吗 |
[35:31] | Cole? | 科尔 |
[35:32] | He wasn’t with you, was he? | 他没和你呆在一起 不是吗 |
[35:34] | No. Why-hy would he be with me? I… | 没 他为什么会和我呆在一起 我 |
[35:36] | No reason. No, we’re-we’ just looking for an alibi. | 没什么理由 我们只是在搜集不在场证明 |
[35:40] | You know what? We’ll, uh… | 那么 我们… |
[35:42] | we’ll just go talk to him. | 我们去找他聊就好了 |
[35:44] | Yeah, th’s a good idea, you know? | 是的 这是个好主意 |
[35:45] | We–we don’t need to waste any more of your time. | 我们就不浪费您的时间了 |
[35:47] | Here. If, um–if anything comes to you. | 给 如果你遇到任何问题可以找我们 |
[35:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:54] | Uh, wait, detectives. I-I, uh, | 等下 警探 我 |
[35:57] | I really don’t want any part of this. | 我真的不想掺和到这里 |
[36:00] | I-I’m in a custody situation, and I-I– | 我还有监护权方面的问题 我 |
[36:04] | I really don’t need the trouble. | 我不想再惹上别的麻烦 |
[36:06] | We understand. We’re sorry to bother you. | 我们理解 很抱歉打扰你 |
[36:10] | What are you making? | 你在做什么 |
[36:12] | Uh, um, frosting. You know, for a cake. | 糖霜 你知道的 用来做蛋糕的 |
[36:15] | My daughter’s birthday. | 为了我女儿的生日 |
[36:17] | – Nice. – Night. | -很棒 -晚安 |
[36:47] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[36:52] | …I know you told me not to contact you, but, uh… | 我知道你说过让我不要联系你 但是 |
[36:57] | …but I, um, | 但是 我… |
[36:59] | I just needed to hear your voice, so… | 我只是想听听你的声音 所以 |
[37:07] | And now I have, so so, uh… | 现在我已经 所以… |
[37:11] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[37:40] | Hey, it’s Noah Solloway. Please leave– | 你好 我是诺亚·索洛维 请留… |
[37:50] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[38:58] | I think yours looks better. | 我觉得你的蛋糕看起来更棒 |
[39:03] | Where’s little O? | 小奥呢 |
[39:05] | Oh, Jenny’s feeding him inside. | 珍妮在屋里给他喂奶呢 |
[39:07] | Kid can’t eat in loud places. | 他不愿在嘈杂的地方吃 |
[39:09] | Can you imagine? Me with an oversensitive son? | 你能想象吗 我有一个过于敏感的儿子 |
[39:14] | No. | 不 |
[39:16] | Let’s get a beer. | 一起喝瓶啤酒吧 |
[39:25] | Bailey, come on. Let’s get a beer. | 贝利 来吧 一起喝瓶啤酒 |
[39:31] | No, no, I probably shouldn’t. | 不 我还是不要喝的好 |
[39:35] | – Yeah. You get your cavities filled without novocaine too? | -好吧 -你补牙时也不打麻醉的吗 |
[39:39] | I’m fine, Oscar. | 我很好 奥斯卡 |
[39:41] | Then why am I so nervous? | 那我为什么那么紧张呢 |
[39:44] | Hey, uh, let me ask you. | 我想问你 |
[39:46] | Are town council meetings still on Wednesday nights? | 镇政府会议还是在周三晚上吗 |
[39:50] | They are. | 是啊 |
[39:52] | Why? You thinking about running? | 怎么了 你想竞选吗 |
[39:53] | You can have my spot. | 你可以接替我的位置 |
[39:55] | So over this town. | 我早就受够了 |
[39:59] | Was Cole there last week? | 科尔上周在吗 |
[40:03] | …actually, no, I don’t think he was. | 实际上 没有 我觉得他不在 |
[40:05] | – Why? – Uh, no-no reason. | -为什么 -没有原因 |
[40:07] | I was just, you know, wondering. | 我只是好奇 你懂的 |
[40:10] | Wondering about what? | 好奇什么 |
[40:13] | Alison here is thinking of running for town council. | 艾莉森正考虑竞选镇议会的席位 |
[40:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:18] | Yeah. Maybe. One day. | 是啊 也许 哪一天吧 |
[40:22] | So, how you doing? | 那 你怎么样了 |
[40:25] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[40:27] | All right, well, I’m gonna go check on Jenny, | 好吧 我要去看下珍妮 |
[40:29] | make sure the kid’s not sucking her boobs off. | 确保孩子不会把她的奶都喝光 |
[40:32] | I swear he is stealing everything from me. | 我发誓他正在偷走我的一切 |
[40:39] | You guys really went all out. It’s great. | 你们办得真的很用心 非常棒 |
[40:42] | Well, it is her fifth birthday, so… | 这是她五岁生日嘛 所以… |
[40:44] | Well, did you buy her a horse? | 你是不是给她买了匹马 |
[40:47] | No. | 没有 |
[40:48] | No. That’s a rental. You know, pony rental. | 不 那是租的 你懂的 租赁小马 |
[40:53] | That’s not a pony, Cole. | 那不是小马 科尔 |
[40:55] | That’s a horse. | 那是一匹真正的大马 |
[40:56] | Her name is Sparkles. | 她的名字叫火花 |
[40:58] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[41:00] | I’m not worried. | 我不担心 |
[41:14] | Ready? Cheese! | 准备好了吗 茄子 |
[41:25] | Who wants to ride the pony? | 谁想去骑小马 |
[41:27] | Me! | 我 |
[41:29] | Pony! | 小马 |
[41:48] | It’s your birthday, so you get to go first. | 这是你的生日 所以你先来 |
[41:51] | I don’t want to ride the pony. | 我不想骑小马 |
[41:52] | I want more cake. | 我想吃蛋糕 |
[41:53] | Okay, you can have another piece of cake | 好的 等你骑完了马 |
[41:55] | after you ride the pony. | 就可以去吃蛋糕了 |
[41:56] | I don’t want to. | 我不想骑 |
[41:58] | Look, I can take her for cake. | 听着 我可以带她去吃蛋糕 |
[41:59] | – It’s okay. – It’s fine. I can. | -不用了 -没事的 我可以 |
[42:02] | Joanie, nobody else can go before you go. | 琼妮 你不骑别人就没法骑了 |
[42:06] | Look, she doesn’t want to ride. | 你看 她不想骑 |
[42:07] | Of course she does. She asked for this. | 她当然想骑 她自己要求骑马的 |
[42:10] | Yeah, and now she’s scared, | 是的 不过现在她害怕骑马 |
[42:10] | so let her watch some kids go first | 那就让她先看着别的孩子骑 |
[42:12] | – Alison, don’t make a scene. – I’m– | -艾莉森 别吵了 -我 |
[42:14] | I’m not. She doesn’t want to go, Cole. | 我没吵 她确实不想骑马 科尔 |
[42:16] | No. You don’t want her to go. She sees you scared. | 不 你不想让她骑 她看到你害怕了 |
[42:18] | It’s making it worse. | 而且越来越糟 |
[42:21] | It is your birthday, and you are a big girl now. | 这是你的生日 你现在也是个大姑娘了 |
[42:24] | You’re gonna be fine, okay? | 你会没事的 好吗 |
[42:26] | Up you go. | 上马了 |
[42:29] | Hands on the horn. | 手抓住马鞍沿 |
[42:31] | Got her? | 抓好了吗 |
[42:33] | There you go. All right. | 可以走了 好了 |
[43:18] | Call 911! | 快报警 |
[43:30] | Alison, stop, stop. | 艾莉森 停下来 停下来 |
[43:32] | Hey, she’s okay. She’s okay. | 她没事 她没事 |
[43:33] | She’s okay. Look. | 她很好 你看 |
[43:35] | Look. Look. | 快看 看 |
[43:38] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[43:39] | Was it scary? No? | 害怕吗 不吗 |
[43:43] | – She’s okay. – It wasn’t really scary. | -她很好 -并不很吓人 |
[43:46] | You’re fine. Look at you. | 你很好 你看你 |
[43:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[44:02] | It happens to me too. | 我也发生过这种事 |
[44:16] | Joanie? | 琼妮 |
[44:18] | – Mama! – Hey, sweetie. Come here. | -妈妈 -小宝贝 过来 |
[44:24] | – Are you okay? – I fell. | -你没事吧 -我摔下来了 |
[44:27] | I know you did. I know you did. | 我知道你摔下来了 我知道 |
[44:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[44:34] | Oh, come here. | 过来 |
[44:44] | Hey, Alison. | 等等 艾莉森 |
[44:46] | I wanted to give this back to you. | 我想把这个还给你 |
[44:49] | No, that’s okay. You can keep it. | 没事 你们留着吧 |
[44:50] | No, we’ll never eat it. | 我们不会吃这蛋糕 |
[44:53] | Well, I-I made it for Joanie. | 这是我为琼妮做的 |
[44:56] | Yeah. That was very sweet of you. | 是啊 你真的很贴心 |
[45:08] | Do you have any idea how hard I worked on this party? | 你知道我筹划派对付出了多少心血吗 |
[45:11] | Luisa, | 路易莎 |
[45:13] | what exactly is the problem? | 你到底有什么问题 |
[45:15] | Well, the problem is you seem incapable | 问题就是 相比那孩子 |
[45:17] | of putting that child’s needs before your own. | 你似乎总是把自己放在第一位 |
[45:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[45:20] | Because I suggested that horse was too big for her? | 因为我说那匹马对她来说太高了吗 |
[45:23] | It was. | 那是事实 |
[45:24] | No. You don’t get it, do you? | 不是 你不明白是吗 |
[45:27] | You make her uncomfortable. | 你让她不舒服 |
[45:28] | She picks up on your anxiety and your unhappiness, | 她只会感受到你的焦虑和不快 |
[45:31] | and she gets nervous that you’re gonna leave her again. | 她会因你再次离开她而不安 |
[45:33] | That’s why she fell off the horse. | 这才是她掉下马的原因 |
[45:36] | She had to look for you, | 她必须一直盯着你 |
[45:36] | because as soon as you’re out of her sight line, | 因为一旦你离开她的视线 |
[45:39] | she’s afraid you’ll fucking disappear. | 她害怕你会消失得无影无踪 |
[45:41] | You can’t do that to children, Alison. | 你不能这样对一个孩子 艾莉森 |
[45:43] | You can’t just come and go as you like. | 你不能想来就来 想走就走 |
[45:44] | – Okay. I’m sorry. – For God sakes, | -我明白 对不起 -天啊 |
[45:47] | Cole says your mother left you as a child. | 科尔说你妈在你小时候离开了你 |
[45:49] | How could you do the same thing to her? | 你怎么能对她做同样的事 |
[45:51] | Please, just leave me alone. | 求你 让我一个人静静 |
[45:52] | No! I’m sorry, but somebody has to say– | 不 我很抱歉 但必须有人得说… |
[45:55] | Just stop, will you, please? | 别再说了 行吗 |
[45:59] | Don’t be a monster. | 别那么过分 |
[46:01] | She is my daughter, okay? | 她是我女儿 好吗 |
[46:03] | I know I fucked up, and I’ve apologized a thousand times. | 我知道我搞砸了 我也道歉了无数次 |
[46:07] | And I am so grateful to you | 我对你十分感激 |
[46:09] | for everything you did while I was gone, | 感激你在我离开时所做的一切 |
[46:10] | but she is my child. | 但她是我的孩子 |
[46:15] | And she needs me. | 她需要我 |
[46:16] | And you can have everything, okay? | 你可以拥有一切 好吗 |
[46:17] | You can have the restaurant, cole, the house, | 你可以拥有餐厅 科尔 那栋房子 |
[46:21] | but please, please, don’t take her away from me. | 但是求你 别把她从我身边带走 |
[46:23] | I don’t deserve that. Nobody does. | 我不能接受 没人可以接受 |
[47:54] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[47:55] | Do you really think that I would stab Noah Solloway? | 你真觉得是我捅了诺亚·索洛维吗 |
[47:57] | No! What? I–no, of course not. | 不 什么 我当然没有 |
[47:59] | Then why did you send the police to me? | 那你为什么让警察来找我 |
[48:00] | – I didn’t. – Oh, Jesus, Ali, | -我没有 -天啊 艾莉 |
[48:02] | would you just stop lying for a second? | 这节骨眼上你能别说谎吗 |
[48:03] | Well, I-I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我真的不知道你在说什么 |
[48:05] | They ca–they came here, and they asked me– | 他们找到我 然后问我… |
[48:08] | All right, you know what? I, uh–never mind. | 好吧 我… 算了 |
[48:12] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[48:14] | About everything. I– | 为所有事道歉 |
[48:18] | Did you build that? | 那是你造的吗 |
[48:24] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[48:26] | For her birthday. | 给她的生日礼物 |
[48:33] | Look. Watch. | 给你看看 |
[48:51] | I thought if she stayed over, I could surprise her with it. | 我想要是她来这过夜 可以给她个惊喜 |
[49:00] | I know we’re in a terrible situation. | 我知道我们现在关系很糟糕 |
[49:03] | And I-I know I-I’m the one that put us there. | 我也知道都是我一手造成的 |
[49:08] | I know I did an awful thing. | 我知道我做了很恶劣的事 |
[49:12] | But I came back. | 但我回来了 |
[49:14] | And I’m here, and I’m not leaving again. | 我在这里 我再也不会离开了 |
[49:20] | I’m gonna stay in this town watching you– | 我会一直待在小镇 看着你… |
[49:27] | Watch–watching you love somebody else. | 看着你爱着别人 |
[49:31] | And watching you raise Joanie with somebody else. | 看着你和别人一起抚养琼妮 |
[49:34] | And | 还有 |
[49:37] | that’s gonna have to be enough for me. | 我只要这样就够了 |
[49:40] | You know, and there are days like today | 还会有像今天一样的日子 |
[49:44] | where I look around and I think, “You know… | 当我环顾四周想到 “你懂得… |
[49:49] | God, this is it. | 天呐 就这样了 |
[49:52] | This is as good as it gets. | 这样就已经不错了 |
[49:56] | For the rest of my life.” | 对于我的余生而言” |
[50:00] | I wish I’d done it all differently. | 我真希望一切能够重来 |
[50:03] | But I didn’t. | 但我不能 |
[50:08] | But the only thing I can do now is | 我现在唯一能做的 |
[50:09] | be brave enough to live with the consequences, and I will. | 就是勇敢承担后果 我会这么做 |
[50:12] | But please, please, | 但是求你 求你 |
[50:14] | you don’t have to keep punishing me, okay? | 你不必继续惩罚我 好吗 |
[50:19] | I promise you I am punishing myself already. | 我向你保证 我已经惩罚自己了 |
[50:23] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[52:38] | Cole? | 科尔 |
[53:20] | I tried calling. | 我打过你电话 |
[53:25] | You can have Joanie on Tuesday for her birthday. | 星期二你可以帮琼妮过生日 |
[53:29] | Cole said you wanted that. | 科尔说你希望这样 |
[53:31] | Uh, yeah. Thank you. | 没错 谢谢你 |
[53:36] | Well, I-I don’t want to be a monster, so… | 我也不想做得太过分 所以… |
[53:39] | I-I’m sorry I said that. I– | 抱歉我那么说你 我… |
[53:41] | Maybe he’s right. | 也许他是对的 |
[53:43] | Maybe your bad decisions really are behind you. | 也许你真的已经痛改前非了 |
[53:49] | Don’t makee regret this. | 别让我后悔 |