时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | You don’t remember me, do you? | 你不记得我了 是吗 |
[00:09] | John Gunther. We’ve actually met. | 约翰·甘瑟 我们其实见过 |
[00:11] | It was high school. Swim meets. | 高中时候的事 游泳比赛 |
[00:14] | And your marriage to the ex-convict | 那你的婚姻 嫁给那个前科犯 |
[00:17] | who killed your brother-in-law. | 就是杀了你小叔子的那个人 |
[00:19] | How’s that going? | 这段婚姻怎么样 |
[00:20] | We’re estranged. | 我们分居了 |
[00:21] | But not divorced. | 但是没有离婚 |
[00:22] | Well, the problem is, you seem incapable | 问题就是 相比那孩子 |
[00:24] | of putting that child’s needs before your own. | 你似乎总是把自己放在第一位 |
[00:26] | Don’t a monster. | 别那么过分 |
[00:27] | She is my child, | 她是我的孩子 |
[00:29] | and she needs me. | 她需要我 |
[00:31] | Mr. Solloway, we’re treating this attack | 索洛维先生 我们认为这是 |
[00:32] | as an attempted homicide. | 一次蓄意谋杀 |
[00:34] | Cole is definitely a person of interest. | 科尔绝对是此案的疑犯 |
[00:36] | What about Alison Bailey? | 那艾莉森·贝利呢 |
[00:37] | Someone tried to fucking kill me, and you got nothing. | 有人他妈想杀我 你们却一点线索都没有 |
[00:40] | I promise you, I am punishing myself already. | 我向你保证 我已经惩罚自己了 |
[00:44] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[00:52] | You know, what you got there is an inmate violation. | 你这么做是违反监狱规定的 |
[00:56] | You can’t hang a poster on the wall. | 你不能在墙上贴海报 |
[00:58] | Come on, don’t… | 拜托 不要… |
[01:01] | Fuck. | 操 |
[01:02] | I’m gonna keep this nice and safe. | 我会好好保管的 |
[01:06] | Detective Stanton? | 斯坦顿警探你好 |
[01:07] | I think I know who attacked me. | 我想我知道是谁攻击我的了 |
[01:08] | You can have Joanie on Tuesday for her birthday. | 星期二你可以帮琼妮过生日 |
[01:11] | Maybe your bad decisions really are behind you. | 也许你真的已经痛改前非了 |
[02:37] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[02:51] | Can’t believe I’m actually looking at you. | 真不敢相信你就站在我面前 |
[02:57] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[03:02] | I came to see you. | 我来见你 |
[03:05] | Thought I’d surprise you. | 我还想给你个惊喜 |
[03:06] | No, ..I-I can’t. | 不 不行 |
[03:10] | If…if Cole findds you out here, he’ll– | 如果科尔知道你在这里 他会… |
[03:13] | He’ll what? | 他会怎样 |
[03:15] | I’m sorry, I have to go. I can’t– | 抱歉 我得走了 我不能… |
[03:16] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[03:19] | I got stabbed four days ago. | 四天前我被刺伤了 |
[03:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:26] | Sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[03:28] | But I…I don’t know what to do. I can’t be seen with you. | 但我不知道怎么做 不能让人看到我跟你在一起 |
[03:32] | Well, then it’s lucky I ran into you on this deserted road, | 那还好我是在一条荒无人烟的小路上遇到你了 |
[03:35] | ’cause I was about to start asking in town where you live. | 我本来还想在你住的镇子里到处打听打听的 |
[03:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:51] | 66 South Emden Road. | 南艾姆登路66号 |
[03:55] | Meet me in 15 minutes. Do not follow me home. | 15分钟后去见我 不要跟着我回家 |
[03:58] | And do not park that in my driveway. | 不要把你的车停在我的车道上 |
[04:04] | – You don’t like it? – No. | -你不喜欢吗 -对 |
[04:06] | You got out of prison and you bought a red car? | 你出狱后买了一辆红色的车吗 |
[04:09] | No. | 不是 |
[04:11] | It’s not mine. It’s friend’s. | 不是我的 是朋友的 |
[04:33] | So, what’s she like now? | 她现在怎么样 |
[04:37] | She’s good. | 很好 |
[04:38] | She’s…intense. | 她很…热情 |
[04:42] | Wonder where she gets that from. | 不知道她遗传的谁 |
[04:48] | You look awful. | 你样子很糟糕 |
[04:51] | Do I? | 是吗 |
[04:55] | Because I feel great. | 我感觉还挺好 |
[05:01] | So, what happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[05:04] | Uh, someone stabbed me. | 有人刺伤了我 |
[05:06] | Well, who? | 是谁 |
[05:08] | I’m not sure. I never saw anyone. | 我不知道 我没看到人 |
[05:11] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[05:15] | Do the police have any leads? | 警方有线索吗 |
[05:18] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[05:22] | Jesus, Noah. | 天啊 诺亚 |
[05:23] | I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[05:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:38] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你真的没事吗 |
[05:39] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[05:47] | I’m glad you’re here. | 你来了我很高兴 |
[05:48] | Uh, and I…I want to talk about everything. | 我…我想跟你聊聊所有的事 |
[05:51] | But you have to know | 但你得知道 |
[05:53] | I’m in such a precarious position. | 我现在情况很危险 |
[05:56] | Joanie’s lawyer basically told me | 琼妮的律师告诉我 |
[05:58] | that if I have anything to do with you, | 要是我跟你有任何关系 |
[06:01] | it will ruin my case. | 就会毁掉我的官司 |
[06:03] | And I’m so close to regaining custody, | 我就差那么一点就能再次得到监护权了 |
[06:07] | so…I just– | 所以…我只是 |
[06:31] | What are those? | 那些是什么东西 |
[06:35] | Just muscle relaxers. | 只是一些肌肉松弛剂 |
[06:48] | Looks like Vicodin to me. | 我倒是觉得像维柯丁 |
[06:56] | Is your neck hurting that much? | 你的脖子这么疼吗 |
[06:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:01] | You have to be careful with that stuff, Noah. | 你服用这种药得小心 诺亚 |
[07:04] | It’s addictive. | 会上瘾的 |
[07:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:20] | You have to leave in the morning. | 你明早就得离开这里 |
[07:27] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[07:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:39] | It’s nice to see me just a little bit, though, right? | 你见到我还是有一点高兴的吧 |
[07:47] | Night. | 晚安 |
[08:05] | So, I, uh…I have an idea. | 我…我有个主意 |
[08:08] | Why don’t we go to Block Island for the day? | 不如我们今天去布鲁克岛吧 |
[08:12] | – What? – Well, you can’t be seen with me here, | -什么 -你在这里不能被人看到和我一起 |
[08:14] | so let’s go somewhere else. | 那我们就去其他地方 |
[08:17] | No. What–are you insane? | 不行 你…疯了吗 |
[08:20] | Ah, th’s the million-dollar question. | 这问题问得可真有价值 |
[08:24] | No, I…I’m not having eggs with you. | 不 我…我不会和你一起吃煎蛋 |
[08:26] | I’m not taking a stroll with you. | 我不会跟你去散步 |
[08:28] | I’m…not going anywhere with you. | 我…不会跟你去任何地方的 |
[08:32] | In fact, I– | 事实上 我… |
[08:34] | can you look at this, please? | 你能看看这个吗 |
[08:36] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[08:52] | – Divorce? – I need you to sign those. | -离婚 -我需要你签字 |
[08:54] | It’s no-contest. | 无争议 |
[08:56] | I told my lawyer that I don’t want anything from you. | 我告诉我的律师我不要你的任何东西 |
[08:58] | I just want a clean slate. | 我只想断个干净 |
[09:04] | That’s a pretty big thing to drop on me, isn’t it? | 突然告诉我这个消息 我有点难以接受 |
[09:11] | What, you–you won’t sign them? | 怎么 你…不愿意签吗 |
[09:15] | I just don’t think I’m ready to give up on us yet. | 我只是觉得我还没有准备好放弃我们之间的关系 |
[09:31] | – Oh, oh, my God. – What? | -天啊 -什么 |
[09:32] | – You have to hide. – Why? | -你得躲起来 -为什么 |
[09:33] | – Quick, it’s Cole. – Fuck that. | -快点 是科尔 -管他呢 |
[09:35] | – No, please, go in the back. – I’m not hiding from him. | -不 拜托 躲后面 -我才不躲着他 |
[09:36] | – Get out the back. – You’re my wife. | -去后面 -你是我妻子 |
[09:37] | Please? Just…go. | 拜托 快点…躲起来 |
[09:45] | Ouch. Fuck! | 该死 |
[09:59] | Fuck. Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[10:01] | Go! | 走开 |
[10:24] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[10:26] | Yeah. Yeah, come in. | 好啊 进来吧 |
[10:36] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[10:38] | Yeah, I think so. Are you? | 很好啊 你呢 |
[10:40] | No. Not really. | 不 不大好 |
[10:42] | No. No, no, no, no. Uh, me neither, I’m– | 不不不 我也不好 我… |
[10:45] | – What were we thinking? – Yeah, right, I know. | -我们都在想什么 -对 我知道 |
[10:47] | We can not do this. It’s insane. | 我们不能这么做 这简直是疯了 |
[10:48] | No. No, I know, um… | 对 我知道… |
[10:51] | We had our chance and we screwed it up, | 我们曾经有机会 但我们没有把握住 |
[10:53] | and I am married to somebody else. | 现在我娶了其他人 |
[10:55] | – I know. – And I love Luisa. | -我知道 -我爱路易莎 |
[10:56] | She is a good woman. | 她是个好女人 |
[10:58] | – Okay. – I am not gonna hurt her | -好吧 -我不会像你伤害我这样 |
[11:00] | the way that you hurt me. | 去伤害她 |
[11:04] | – And what about you? – Right. | -你呢 -对 |
[11:05] | You’ve come so far putting your life back together. | 你那么努力让你的人生重归正轨 |
[11:07] | I do not want something like this to derail you. | 我不想让你因为这种事脱轨 |
[11:11] | Derail me? | 脱轨 |
[11:13] | Yeah, I-I don’t want to derail the prog– | 是啊 我不想让你脱轨… |
[11:15] | What, you think I’m gonna freak out again? | 怎么 你觉得我又会发疯吗 |
[11:18] | That’s–no. I just… | 不 我只是… |
[11:20] | I know how much work that you’ve put in | 我知道你有多努力 |
[11:21] | to try to regain some order to your thoughts. | 才能让你自己保持理智 |
[11:24] | What, do you think I’m crazy, Cole? | 你觉得我是疯子吗 科尔 |
[11:25] | No. That’s not what I’m saying. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[11:27] | – Well? – What I am trying to say is that.. | -那是什么 -我想说的是 |
[11:31] | I’m not going to leave Luisa. | 我不会离开路易莎的 |
[11:34] | I never asked you to, so– | 我从没让你离开她啊 |
[11:35] | Bu-but. | 但是 |
[11:36] | …I want what you want. | 我们的愿景是一样的 |
[11:38] | I want you to have joint custody without any hiccups. | 我希望你能顺利拿到共有监护权 |
[11:41] | I want our lives to go back to normal. | 我希望我们的生活回到正轨 |
[11:43] | It’s what’s best for Joanie. | 这样对琼妮最好 |
[11:48] | Well, you could just give me shared custody back. | 你可以直接让我重新获得共有监护权 |
[11:52] | No. That’s not how it works. | 不 流程不是这样的 |
[11:53] | Well, it could be, though. | 但还是可能的 |
[11:54] | You could just say to the judge at our next hearing | 你可以在下次听证会上告诉法官 |
[11:57] | that you trust me | 你信任我 |
[11:59] | and you think I’m emotionally sound enough | 你认为我的情绪已经足够稳定 |
[12:00] | to take care of Joanie. | 可以照顾琼妮 |
[12:05] | If that’s what you believe. | 如果你是这么认为的话 |
[12:12] | Right. | 好吧 |
[12:14] | So, I’m healthy enough to fuck, | 我的身体状况可以做爱 |
[12:16] | but not to be the mother of our child. | 但却不能做我们孩子的母亲 |
[12:18] | There’s a process place for a reason Alison. | 法律程序的存在是有原因的 艾莉森 |
[12:18] | No, I understand. Thanks for coming by. | 我懂的 谢谢你过来 |
[12:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:24] | – No, don’t apologize. – I am sorry. | -别道歉 -真的对不起 |
[12:26] | I’m just trying to do what’s best for everyone here. | 我只是在尽力为所有人的利益着想 |
[12:28] | Yeah. I know you are. | 我知道 |
[12:33] | I care about you. | 我关心你 |
[12:37] | We’re not kids anymore. We can’t– | 我们不再是小孩了 我们不能 |
[12:38] | Cole, I get it. | 科尔 我懂的 |
[12:40] | The other night never happened, okay? | 那晚的事从没发生过 行了吧 |
[12:41] | Please just go. | 你走吧 |
[12:47] | Fuck. | 操 |
[12:48] | Hey, Luisa told me that you’re gonna take Joanie | 路易莎跟我说明天你要带琼妮 |
[12:51] | for her birthday tomorrow. | 去过生日 |
[12:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:58] | So come by the Lobster Roll at 3:00. | 3点来龙虾卷餐厅 |
[12:59] | I’ll bring her there after school. | 放学后我会把她带过去 |
[13:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:19] | Look, can you please just sign the papers and go? | 你能快把字签了然后走人吗 |
[13:26] | Come to Block Island with me. | 跟我去布鲁克岛吧 |
[13:27] | No. I’m not going anywhere. | 不 我哪也不去 |
[13:29] | Just drop it. | 放弃吧 |
[13:30] | If you come, I’ll sign the papers. | 如果你来 我就签字 |
[13:36] | I’m serious. Come on. | 我是认真的 拜托 |
[13:38] | Just one day. | 就一天 |
[13:40] | By the end of it, if you still want a divorce, | 结束前如果你还想离婚 |
[13:41] | then I’ll sign the papers. | 那我就签字 |
[13:42] | You never have to see me again. | 你永远也不用再见到我了 |
[13:43] | What do you think is gonna happen in one day? | 你觉得一天能发生什么 |
[13:47] | I don’t know. Anything can happen. | 不知道 什么都可能发生 |
[13:48] | I’m not gonna sleep with you, Noah. | 我不会和你睡的 诺亚 |
[13:50] | Please. Come on, gross. | 拜托 真恶心 |
[13:56] | Come on. | 拜托了 |
[13:58] | Come on, you missed me just a little bit. | 拜托 你总还是有那么一点点想我吧 |
[14:02] | Just one day. | 就一天 |
[14:03] | Just one more day together. | 再一起多待一天 |
[14:06] | At the end of it you can get back on your knees | 结束后你可以继续在 |
[14:08] | and flagellate yourself in front of Cole and Luisa… | 科尔和路易莎面前跪着鞭打自己 |
[14:11] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[14:12] | …for the rest of eternity, | 鞭打一辈子 |
[14:13] | if that’s what you really want. | 如果那真是你所想要的 |
[14:21] | If you touch me, | 你要是碰我 |
[14:23] | – I’ll yell rape okay? – Okay. | -我会喊强奸的 知道吗 -知道了 |
[14:26] | But technically you’re still my wife, so that’s not really… | 但严格来说你仍然是我妻子 所以… |
[14:28] | No. | 不 |
[14:52] | Why didn’t you answer any of my letters? | 我的信你怎么一封都不回 |
[14:58] | I didn’t get any while I was away. | 我离开期间没有收到过 |
[15:01] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[15:03] | Where? In the loony bin? | 去哪儿了 疯人院吗 |
[15:04] | No. | 不是 |
[15:05] | The rehabilitation institution. | 疗养院 |
[15:10] | How did that go? | 疗养得怎么样 |
[15:13] | Fine. | 挺好 |
[15:14] | How was prison? | 你牢坐得怎么样 |
[15:18] | Noah! | 诺亚 |
[15:19] | – Block Island! – No, what are you doing? | -布鲁克岛 -别这样 你在做什么 |
[15:22] | – Please – It’s called being happy. | -拜托 -那一出叫我很开心 |
[15:23] | – Why don’t you try it? – No. What? Get– | -不如你也试试 -不 什么 放… |
[15:25] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[15:26] | – Block Island! We love you! – Oh, my God, no. Stop. Please. | -布鲁克岛 我们爱你 -天呐 住手 |
[15:28] | – Please don’t. – Block Island, baby! | -请不要这样 -布鲁克岛 宝贝 |
[15:52] | Noah? | 诺亚 |
[15:54] | What? | 什么 |
[15:56] | Get the fuck off me. | 放开我 |
[15:59] | Please. | 拜托 |
[16:06] | Block Island, baby! | 布鲁克岛 宝贝 |
[16:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[16:12] | This is nice. | 真是太棒了 |
[16:15] | Aren’t you glad we came? | 难道你不庆幸我们来了吗 |
[16:17] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[16:18] | Me too. God, what a coincidee. | 我也是 天呐 真是巧 |
[16:19] | What are the chances of us both being hungry | 我们两个人同时都感觉到饿了 |
[16:21] | at the exact same time? | 这是多巧的事儿啊 |
[16:23] | Noah, did someone stab you in the brain? | 诺亚 你脑子被人捅了吗 |
[16:25] | That’s not nice. | 嘴真毒 |
[16:29] | No. That’s a bar. | 不 那是个酒吧 |
[16:31] | Well, they might have oyster crackers or something. | 他们也许有牡蛎苏打饼什么的 |
[16:50] | They got wings. | 他们有烤翅 |
[16:51] | Teriyaki or Jamaican jerk. | 照烧肉和牙买加肉干 |
[16:55] | Jerk. | 肉干吧[混蛋] |
[17:14] | So, what’s your plan? | 你有什么打算 |
[17:17] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:19] | I mean are you gonna hang out in Montauk for the rest of your life | 所以你就打算一辈子在蒙托克待着 |
[17:21] | hoping that Cole will stop being such giant dick? | 心里还企盼着科尔能够停止他的混账行为 |
[17:27] | Don’t talk about him like that. | 不要那样说他 |
[17:29] | Okay, but… | 好吧 但是… |
[17:34] | …he’s an asshole. | 他是个混蛋 |
[17:35] | I’m serious. Stop. | 我说真的 别那么说话了 |
[17:37] | I mean, who takes a child away from their own mother? | 谁会把孩子从他们母亲身边带走 |
[17:38] | Look, he didn’t take her– | 听着 他没有… |
[17:41] | Nevermind. | 算了 |
[17:42] | Come on. Say it. | 说说吧 |
[17:43] | No, there’s no point talking to you. | 不要 我没必要跟你说 |
[17:44] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[17:46] | Because you never really hear me. | 因为你从来没有听进去过 |
[17:58] | Cole is doing his best in an impossible situation. | 这种难两全的情况下 科尔已经尽力做了 |
[18:02] | And I’m grateful for– | 我很感激 |
[18:04] | You’re grateful? | 你感激 |
[18:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:07] | Look, we made a schedule in Joanie’s best interest, | 我们以琼妮的最大利益为基础做了些安排 |
[18:11] | and eventually I’ll get shared custody | 到最后我会拿到共有监护权的 |
[18:15] | when I’m ready. | 当我准备好的时候 |
[18:22] | Look, Cole will only ever see you as a disaster, Alison. | 科尔只会把你当成一场灾难 艾莉森 |
[18:29] | Whatever what you do, however competent you become, | 无论你做什么 无论你变得有多能干 |
[18:31] | you will always be damaged goods to him. | 对他来说 你永远都是个残次品 |
[18:37] | If you really think he’s– | 如果你真的认为他… |
[18:38] | he’s ever gonntruly trust you with Joanie, | 他可以放心地把琼妮交给你 |
[18:40] | then you’re being incredibly naive. | 那你真是太天真了 |
[18:49] | I’m just telling the truth. | 我说的是事实 |
[18:55] | – May be he’s right. – No, he’s not. | -也许他没说错 -不 他当然错了 |
[18:57] | Yeah? He’s known me the longest. | 是吗 他认识我最久了 |
[19:01] | Maybe I can’t be saved. | 也许我不能被救赎 |
[19:04] | You’re really determined to be unhappy, aren’t you? | 你真的已经决定不想开心活着了 不是吗 |
[19:06] | No. | 不 |
[19:08] | No, I’m determined to take responsibility for my actions, Noah… | 不 我是决定对我的行为负责任 诺亚 |
[19:12] | something you wouldn’t understand. | 这些事你不会了解的 |
[19:36] | Have you seen Helen? | 你见过海伦吗 |
[19:40] | A little bit. | 见过几次 |
[19:43] | Did you ever say anything about– | 你跟她说过… |
[19:44] | – you know, that I was there? – No. | -我在这吗 -没有 |
[19:49] | Why didn’t you just let me go to the police? | 你为什么就是不让我去警局呢 |
[19:52] | Come on. Let’s not go back there. | 算了 别再提那件事了 |
[19:53] | He was attacking me. | 当时他在袭击我 |
[19:55] | It would’ve been seen as self-defense. | 可以被看作是自卫 |
[19:58] | – Maybe. – Not maybe, it’s true. | -也许吧 -不是也许 确实是 |
[19:59] | Oh, says you, Alison. | 你的一面之词而已 艾莉森 |
[20:01] | You had no proof. | 你没有证据 |
[20:02] | Well, we should’ve tried to tell the truth. | 那我们应该说出事实 |
[20:04] | Yeah, well, we didn’t. | 是啊 但我们没有 |
[20:11] | It’s like you wanted to go to prison. | 就像你想去监狱一样 |
[20:28] | Nobody here! | 这里没人 |
[20:30] | Noah! | 诺亚 |
[20:33] | Come here, look what I found. | 过来 看看我找到什么了 |
[20:34] | What? | 什么 |
[20:38] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[20:41] | The hot tub. | 热水浴槽 |
[20:43] | Get down from there. | 从那里下来 |
[20:44] | You want to try it? | 你想试试吗 |
[20:45] | No! It’s not ours. | 不想 那不是我们的 |
[20:46] | Come on. There’s no one here. | 来吧 这里没人 |
[20:47] | Season’s over. They’re gone. | 旅游季结束了 他们都走了 |
[20:49] | No. Noah, I’m leaving. | 不 诺亚 我要走了 |
[20:52] | Why not? | 为什么不试试 |
[20:52] | You’re trespassing. | 你在私闯民宅 |
[20:54] | For God’s sake, you’re on parole. | 看在老天的份上 你现在可是在假释期 |
[20:56] | So I’m the one who should be worried. Not you. | 所以该担心的人是我 不是你 |
[20:59] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[21:02] | Shit. | 该死 |
[21:06] | No. Don’t. | 不 不要 |
[21:08] | Jackpot. | 真幸运 |
[21:09] | Put that back. | 放回去 |
[21:10] | Noah, don’t– oh, you–no. | 诺亚 别这样 不要 |
[21:14] | You used to be a lot more fun. | 你之前有趣多了 |
[21:19] | Look, why would they keep it on | 如果他们已经度完假了 |
[21:21] | if they had left for the season? | 为什么开着热水浴槽 |
[21:22] | ‘Cause they’re rich. | 因为他们很有钱 |
[21:25] | Rich people don’t care. | 有钱人不在乎这些 |
[21:27] | These things are a pain in the ass to heat anyway. | 加热浴槽是件麻烦事儿 |
[21:30] | The Butlers keep theirs on all winter, too. | 巴特勒家也一整个冬天都开着热水浴槽 |
[21:35] | Come on, Alison. | 过来吧 艾莉森 |
[21:36] | Can’t you just relax? | 你就不能放松一下吗 |
[21:38] | We’re basically the only two fucking people | 这岛上基本上 |
[21:40] | on the whole fucking island. | 只有我们两个人在 |
[21:42] | No, no, no, Noah, | 不不不 诺亚 |
[21:43] | you cannot be naked in a stranger’s hot tub | 在未经允许的情况下 你不能 |
[21:45] | without permission–no– – Oh, God. | 光着身体去陌生人的浴槽 天哪 |
[21:55] | Oh, this is so nice! | 真是太爽了 |
[21:58] | Oh, God, that’s good. | 天啊 真不错 |
[22:01] | Oh, yes! | 太棒了 |
[22:03] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[22:05] | It’s so good. | 感觉真好 |
[22:12] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[22:26] | No. | 不 |
[22:28] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[22:29] | No, come on. I want to watch. | 脱吧 我不会看的 |
[22:31] | I’m not coming in unless you close your eyes. | 你不闭上眼睛我就不进去 |
[22:36] | Okay, then if I close my eyes, | 好吧 如果我闭上眼睛 |
[22:37] | it gets really dirty. | 就变得很不堪了 |
[22:52] | -Fuck. – Can I open yet? | -操 -我能睁开眼睛了吗 |
[22:54] | Yes. Okay. | 可以了 |
[22:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:00] | This is nice, this is nice. | 是不错 挺好的 |
[23:02] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[23:07] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[23:27] | What if I move to Montauk? | 我搬到蒙托克来怎么样 |
[23:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:37] | To be with you. | 跟你在一起 |
[23:41] | No. I, uh, I want divorce, Noah. | 不 我想离婚 诺亚 |
[23:44] | – Come on. – Yeah. | -得了吧 -是真的 |
[23:46] | – You don’t. – Yeah. I do. | -你不想的 -不 我想 |
[23:51] | Look. I know I was a jerk, but I… | 听着 我知道我是个混蛋 但是我… |
[23:58] | …I just got out of three years in prison. | 我刚刚走出三年的牢狱生活 |
[24:00] | I don’t want what I used to. | 我不想像以前那样 |
[24:03] | I just want a simple life. | 我只想过简单的生活 |
[24:04] | I just want to get back into teaching. | 我只想回去教书 |
[24:06] | I want to live with someone I love. | 我想和我爱的人一起生活 |
[24:11] | Raise a–a kid that’s not mine. | 抚养一个不是我亲生的孩子 |
[24:22] | All I thought about when I was away | 离开的那段日子 |
[24:24] | was all the time I wasted | 我心里想的都是我荒废了的时光 |
[24:26] | just chasing the wrong things, | 总是在追求错的东西 |
[24:29] | taking you for granted. | 对你毫无感恩之心 |
[24:35] | You were the best thing that ever happened to me. | 你是我生命中遇见的最美好的事情 |
[24:36] | No. No, don’t say that. | 不 不 别这么说 |
[24:38] | – It’s true – No, it’s not. | -真的 -不 不是的 |
[24:40] | You’re rewriting history. | 你在改写历史 |
[24:45] | You and I were a mistake. | 你和我在一起是个错误 |
[24:48] | – A mistake? – Yeah. | -一个错误 -是的 |
[24:49] | – Com on. – You know, you fell for me | -得了吧 -你知道 你爱上我 |
[24:51] | because you were bored | 是因为你厌倦了 |
[24:53] | and you felt trapped by Helen, your kids, | 你觉得被海伦 你的孩子 |
[24:57] | your fucking father-in-law. | 还有你那该死的岳父牵绊住了 |
[25:01] | And you wanted a fling, | 你想要性伴侣 |
[25:02] | but you chose me, | 可你却选中了我 |
[25:04] | who had lost a child, | 一个没了孩子 |
[25:05] | and who was so incredibly sad | 非常悲痛的人 |
[25:07] | you couldn’t just abandon me, | 你没有办法就这样抛弃我 |
[25:10] | so you convinced yourself that you loved me. | 于是你觉得自己爱着我 |
[25:14] | And I convinced myself that I love you. | 我也告诉自己我爱着你 |
[25:17] | Because I so desperately needed someone just to take me away. | 因为我当时非常需要有人能带我离开 |
[25:27] | I used you. | 我利用了你 |
[25:30] | You used me too. | 你也利用了我 |
[25:33] | That’s what happened between us. | 这就是我们之间发生的事 |
[25:37] | You–you really think that? | 你 你真这么想 |
[25:39] | Yeah. I know it’s true. | 是的 我知道事情就是这样 |
[25:42] | And you do too. | 其实你也明白 |
[25:47] | Boys, bring your stuff inside! | 孩子们 把你们的东西拿进屋 |
[25:49] | Oh, fuck | 糟了 |
[25:52] | Stop! Hey, get back here! | 站住 嘿 给我回来 |
[25:58] | I’m calling the cops! | 我要报警了 |
[25:59] | No. Shit. | 不 该死 |
[26:02] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[26:06] | You should’ve seen your fucking face. | 你真该看看你那表情 |
[26:11] | Oh, oh, fuck. | 操 |
[26:14] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[26:16] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[26:19] | Assholes. | 混蛋 |
[26:22] | I’m gonna freak out. I’m fucking freezing. | 我吓死了 我好冷 |
[26:27] | – Oh, fuck. – Let’s get you inside. | -妈的 -我们进屋去 |
[26:29] | No, look, I just want to go home, actually. Please. | 不 我只想回家 求你了 |
[26:36] | – Oh, fuck! – What? | -妈的 -怎么了 |
[26:38] | My fucking shoes. I left them. | 我的鞋 我落在那了 |
[26:42] | Careful. | 当心 |
[26:49] | – Oh, no. – Shit. | -不 -操 |
[26:50] | – Wait! Wait! – No! | -等等 -不 |
[26:52] | No, nono, no. | 不 不不不 |
[26:53] | – No! – Hey! Please! | -不 -拜托 |
[26:57] | – Can he come back? – No. | -这船能回来吗 -不行 |
[27:00] | When’s the next ferry? | 下一班轮渡是什么时候 |
[27:01] | That was the last one the day, dude. | 这是今天最后一班了 老兄 |
[27:06] | I’m really sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[27:11] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[27:34] | Thank God. Are you open? | 谢天谢地 你们还营业吗 |
[27:36] | Technically, no. | 已经停业了 |
[27:37] | The season ended a few days ago, but… | 几天前旅游季就结束了 但是… |
[27:42] | …Ed? | 艾德 |
[27:43] | Can we take someone for the night? | 我们能收留别人过夜吗 |
[27:46] | Uh, do you have any clothes can borrow? | 你有衣服能借给我们吗 |
[28:13] | I’ll sign the divorce papers. | 我会签离婚协议 |
[28:17] | As soon as we get home. | 我们一回去就签 |
[28:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:26] | I just want to say one thing, though. | 但我还有一件事要说 |
[28:33] | I did love you. | 我确实爱过你 |
[28:38] | Yeah, I fucked up, and maybe– | 是啊 是我搞砸了 也许 |
[28:41] | maybe it was a mistake from the start, but… | 也许就不该开始 但是 |
[28:45] | …it was love. | 那终归是爱 |
[28:49] | At least it was for me. | 至少对我来说是 |
[28:51] | So don’t… | 那就不要 |
[28:55] | …don’t take it all away from me by saying it wasn’t real. | 就不要否认这段我想保留的真感情 |
[29:06] | You may not want to remember me, but… | 你可能不想记得我 但是 |
[29:12] | …I want to remember you, okay? | 我想记得你 好吗 |
[29:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:45] | So, I still don’t understand how this is supposed to work. | 我只是不明白这个道理 |
[29:50] | I mean, are you just gonna wait around | 我是说 你就等着科尔 |
[29:52] | for Cole to finally let you have custody of your own child back? | 允许你重新取得你自己孩子的监护权 |
[29:57] | No. | 不 |
[29:58] | There’s a whole court procedure. | 有一整套的法庭程序 |
[30:01] | Which he can circumvent No. If he wants to. | 但如果他想避免是可以做到的 |
[30:03] | Right. | 是啊 |
[30:15] | I left her, Noah. | 我离开了她 诺亚 |
[30:20] | I left her for six months. I… | 我离开她六个月 我… |
[30:27] | …I’m not okay. | 我感觉不好 |
[30:30] | You know, I mean, I’m trying to be, but I… | 我是说 我努力好起来 但是… |
[30:36] | ..I have these moments of, | 我总是会时不时 |
[30:39] | like, such darkness. | 好像 陷入黑暗 |
[30:45] | I don’t know how I’ll get past them. | 我不知道该怎样去克服 |
[30:56] | I just–I seem to be making one bad desicion after another. | 我就 好像不断地做出错误决定 |
[31:09] | You know, maybe it’s me. | 也许是我 |
[31:10] | Maybe I’m just kidding myself | 也许我只是欺骗自己 |
[31:14] | if I think I could ever be a good mother. | 觉得自己能成为一个好妈妈 |
[31:24] | My mother.. | 我妈… |
[31:28] | …she couldn’t give me everything I needed | 她不能给我想要的任何东西 |
[31:31] | ’cause she was sick. | 因为她当时生病了 |
[31:36] | And as it got worse, she… | 而且病得越来越重 她 |
[31:42] | …I mean, she couldn’t help me with my homework. | 我是说 她不能辅导我写作业 |
[31:44] | She couldn’t teach me how to drive. | 她也不能教我开车 |
[31:46] | She couldn’t go shopping. She couldn’t even… | 她也不能去买东西 她甚至不能 |
[31:51] | …she couldn’t even make a meal for me. | 她甚至不能给我做一顿饭 |
[31:52] | But none of that mattered to me. | 但这些对我来说都不重要 |
[31:55] | I just needed to know she was there. | 我只需要知道她在那 |
[32:00] | Look, you don’t have to be the greatest mother on Earth. | 你瞧 你不必成为世界上最棒的妈妈 |
[32:07] | All you need to do for Joanie is be there. | 你所需要为琼妮做的就是在那陪伴她 |
[32:12] | Don’t ever leave her again. | 不要再离开她 |
[32:17] | Stay for as long as she needs you, and… | 只要她需要你就留在她身边 |
[32:21] | …I promise you that’ll be enough. | 我保证这样就足够了 |
[33:12] | I won’have anything to do with you. | 我跟你不再有任何关系 |
[33:28] | Did you hear anything I just said? | 你听到我刚刚说的话了吗 |
[33:32] | Yeah, you’re telling me that you– | 是啊 你不是就想告诉我 |
[33:35] | can’t contact you anymore. | 不要再联系你 |
[33:38] | I don’t understand. How long did you leave Joanie with– | 我不明白 你究竟离开琼妮多久 |
[33:40] | Please, just don’t judge me. Okay? | 拜托 不要评判我了 好吗 |
[33:42] | I’m t judging you. I’m–I’m just– | 我没在评判你 我只是 |
[33:43] | Well, that’s why you haven’t hear from me, okay? | 那就是你没有收到我信的原因 可以了吗 |
[33:47] | I…I had to cut myself off from–from everything. | 我不得不把我自己与所有事情隔离开来 |
[33:54] | I had to reevaluate everything. | 我不得不重新评估每件事 |
[33:55] | And now that I’m back in Montauk, I’m… | 现在我回到了蒙托克 我 |
[33:58] | …I’m still getting better. | 我也在逐渐好转 |
[33:59] | I’m working on myself, but I… | 我在努力恢复 但是我… |
[34:05] | …I’m just afraid that… | 还是担心 |
[34:08] | …when you get out, | 你出狱之后 |
[34:08] | you may still think you have me to come home to… | 你可能会以为你还可以回家找我… |
[34:15] | And what you’re trying to tell me is I-I-I won’t? | 你要告诉我的事就是我不能这样做吗 |
[34:31] | What–can’t we wait until I get out? | 什么 就不能等到我出来吗 |
[34:33] | – It’s only a few more months. – No. | -就剩几个月 -不行 |
[34:36] | It’s been made very clear to me | 我已经很清楚地被告知 |
[34:38] | that if you come back into my life, | 如果你再次回到我的生活 |
[34:42] | I won’t regain custody of Joanie. | 我就没法重获监护权 |
[34:55] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:04] | She’s even hotter than I thought | 原型人物比我想象的 |
[35:05] | she’d been in real live. | 还要性感惹火呢 |
[35:08] | – What? – Lana. | -什么 -拉娜 |
[35:10] | She reminds me of the girls that we grew up with. | 她让我想起和我们一起长大的姑娘们 |
[35:16] | You know? | 记得吗 |
[35:19] | Hey, let it go. | 别念念不忘了 |
[35:22] | Not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[35:24] | This place is like a black hole for marriages. | 这个地方就是婚姻的黑洞 |
[35:28] | Goes in, don’t come out. | 进去了就不会有结果 |
[35:31] | Who do you think she’s fucking now? | 你觉得她现在跟谁搞在一起 |
[35:33] | Her ex-husband? | 她的前夫吗 |
[35:34] | Guy that she used to work for at that restaurant? | 还是她曾经工作过的餐厅里那个男的 |
[35:37] | What? Too soon? | 怎么了 不是时候吗 |
[35:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:41] | That’s what I’d be thinking about if I was you in this place. | 如果我是你 我就会考虑这些问题 |
[35:44] | And again, maybe I’m not as evolved as you are. | 或许我并没有你用情之深 |
[36:01] | I’ve been meaning to ask you… | 我一直想问 |
[36:05] | what are you here for? | 你是怎么被关进来的 |
[36:12] | What did you do? | 你犯了什么事 |
[36:18] | I hit someone with a car. It’s an accident. | 我开车撞了人 那是个意外 |
[36:26] | You killed him? | 你杀了他吗 |
[36:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:36] | Mm, no. | 不可能 |
[36:39] | People like you don’t do time for that. | 你这种人怎么会因为那种事而坐牢 |
[36:43] | That’s weird, ’cause here you are. | 这太奇怪了 可你现在就在这儿 |
[36:48] | You must be one very unlucky motherfucker… | 你一定是倒霉透顶了 |
[36:56] | Or you’re not telling me the whole truth. | 或者你没对我完全坦白 |
[37:02] | But I will find out. I always do. | 我会查清楚的 我一贯如此 |
[37:16] | Hey, wait, what are you doing? Come here! No! | 别动 你在干什么 放下 |
[37:18] | This is exciting. Look at this. | 真是好东西 看这儿 |
[37:20] | It’s not anying yet. It’s just notes. | 还没成稿 只是一些笔记而已 |
[37:22] | Solloway. | 索洛维 |
[37:23] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[37:26] | Can I read a little bit? | 我能先睹为快吗 |
[37:34] | “Jack Hunter stood poised on the starting block, | “杰克·亨特站在起跳台上摆好预备姿势 |
[37:37] | his head down, | 他垂着头 |
[37:38] | and his young muscles. The cold, hard water from his pre-swim shower | 肌肉也蓄势待发 泳前沐浴后留下的水 |
[37:42] | was beading on his arm hair, | 在他臂膀的毛发上 |
[37:44] | a thousand tiny magnifying glasses | 汇聚成成千上万的小水珠 |
[37:47] | clinging to his skin.” | 紧贴着他的皮肤 |
[37:50] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[37:52] | I got a hard-on. | 我都看硬了 |
[37:59] | Swimming. | 游泳 |
[38:02] | It’s beautiful, man. | 写得太好了 兄弟 |
[38:04] | It’s really, really beautiful. | 写得真的太好了 |
[38:06] | Uh, wait, who’s, who’s Jack Hunter? | 等等 谁是 谁是杰克·亨特 |
[38:14] | Nobody. | 谁也不是 |
[38:16] | Just made him up. | 一个虚构的人物 |
[38:22] | I’m gonna hang onto this, you know, | 我先替你保管这些 |
[38:24] | just make sure that it’s safe. | 确保它的安全 |
[38:24] | Come on, John. It’s just a story. | 别这样 约翰 这只是个故事 |
[38:26] | It’s Gunther! | 叫我甘瑟 |
[38:32] | I’m gonna keep this. | 我先替你保管 |
[38:34] | If anything were to happen to you, | 如果你出了什么事情 |
[38:38] | your work safe. | 至少你的故事是安全的 |
[38:46] | It’s my only copy. | 我只有这一份手稿 |
[38:47] | It’s my only fucking copy! | 我他妈唯一一份手稿 |
[39:45] | Noah? | 诺亚 |
[39:50] | What are you doing out here? | 你在外面干什么 |
[39:56] | Nothing. I-I, uh… | 没什么 我 |
[40:00] | …thought I saw someone I know. | 我以为看到熟人了 |
[40:02] | Someone you knew? | 什么熟人 |
[40:04] | It’two in the morning. | 现在是凌晨两点 |
[40:07] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:21] | My dad died. | 一周之前 |
[40:23] | Just over a week ago. | 我父亲去世了 |
[40:25] | He did? | 是吗 |
[40:27] | Oh, my God, Noah. I’m so sorry. | 我的天 诺亚 节哀顺变 |
[40:30] | No. It’s okay. | 已经没事了 |
[40:31] | How is it okay? | 怎么会没事呢 |
[40:35] | Well, I just meant… | 我是说 |
[40:39] | …I don’t know what I meant. | 我也不知道自己想说什么 |
[40:43] | Did he say good-bye? | 你有见到他最后一面吗 |
[40:45] | No. | 没有 |
[40:56] | What do you know about your dad? | 你了解你爸吗 |
[41:00] | I told you. | 我说过啊 |
[41:02] | Nothing. | 一无所知 |
[41:03] | Athena must have some idea who he is. | 雅典娜肯定知道他是谁 |
[41:05] | Nope. She says she doesn’t. | 没 她说她不知道 |
[41:09] | How many people could she possibly have been sleeping with at once? | 她同一时间能睡多少个男人啊 |
[41:15] | Yeah. I think she’s lying. | 是啊 我想她没跟我说实话 |
[41:18] | I actually think they were seeing each other on and off | 其实我觉得在我小时候 他们还是会 |
[41:21] | when I was younger. | 时不时见上一面 |
[41:23] | You know, she’d leave a week here, a week there. | 她经常这周去一个地方 下周去另一个地方 |
[41:27] | Once she left for six months. | 有一次她整整六个月没回来 |
[41:36] | Yeah. Well, he’s probably married. | 我爸可能早和别人结婚了 |
[41:40] | I’m sure you could find him if you wanted to. | 你想找他的话还是能找到的 |
[41:42] | And say what? | 找到之后说什么 |
[41:43] | You’re a shit. Thanks. But nothing? | 骂他一顿然后就没了吗 |
[41:51] | What amazes me, though, is that I spent my whole life | 最让我惊讶的 是尽管花了一辈子时间 |
[41:54] | trying not to become my mother, | 不让自己成为我妈那样的人 |
[41:56] | and, um…somehow that’s– | 然而…可以说我已经… |
[41:59] | You haven’t become her, Alison. | 你没有变成她 艾莉森 |
[42:04] | Haven’t I? | 没有吗 |
[42:17] | Fires, oceans, and babies. | 火焰 大海 还有婴儿 |
[42:21] | Those are the things I could watch forever. | 是我一辈子都看不腻的东西 |
[42:25] | Fires, oceans, babies. | 火焰 大海 还有婴儿 |
[42:43] | I don’t know how you made it through Gabriel’s death. | 我不知道你怎么放下加百列的死的 |
[42:50] | I thought about it a lot when I was away, and just… | 不在你身边时 我想了很多这方面的事 只是… |
[42:55] | 29 years old, and you lose your child. | 你那时才29岁 就痛失爱子 |
[42:59] | No real parents, no one to take care of you. | 得不到父母关心 也没有人照顾你 |
[43:02] | I-I don’t know how you survived. | 我不知道你是怎么熬过来的 |
[43:04] | I didn’t really. | 我没能熬过来 |
[43:15] | Whoever I was back then, she… | 无论我当时是怎样的人 她… |
[43:19] | She died when he did. | 她都和加百列一同死去了 |
[43:31] | No, but I, um… | 不过我… |
[43:35] | …I did have someone taking care of me. | 当时还是有人在照顾我的 |
[43:42] | I had Cole. | 我还有科尔 |
[43:57] | Did your dad leave you anything? | 你爸有留下什么东西给你吗 |
[44:03] | Yeah…His house. | 有啊…他那栋房子 |
[44:06] | What? He didn’t leave it to Nina? | 什么 他没把房子留给尼娜吗 |
[44:08] | Nope. | 没 |
[44:08] | That’s weird, isn’t it? | 这可真稀奇 不是吗 |
[44:11] | Yeah, its weird. | 是啊 真的很奇怪 |
[44:15] | When was the last time you were there? | 你最后一次回去是什么时候 |
[44:19] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我记不清了 |
[44:20] | Twenty years ago | 二十年前吧 |
[44:22] | You haven’t been back in 20 years? | 你有二十年没回去了吗 |
[44:24] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[44:33] | My mother died there. | 我妈是在那里过世的 |
[44:36] | Oh, Noah, | 诺亚 |
[44:37] | I-I just assumed that she died in a hospital. | 我还以为她是在医院里过世的 |
[44:46] | No, she was… | 不是 她… |
[44:48] | She was sick for a long time. | 她病了很长一段时间 |
[44:52] | My dad couldn’t handle it. He basically left home. | 我爸没办法了 他都不怎么回家 |
[44:55] | And Nina got out of there | 尼娜高中一毕业 |
[44:56] | as soon as high school was over, … | 就搬出去住了… |
[45:02] | In the end, it was just me and Ma. | 到最后 家里只剩我和我妈 |
[45:08] | I remember the day I heard I got into Williams. | 我还记得收到威廉姆斯大学录取通知书的情形 |
[45:12] | Full-ride. | 全额奖学金 |
[45:18] | It was the worst day of my life. | 那是我这辈子最难受的一天 |
[45:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[45:28] | ‘Cause I knew I couldn’t go. | 因为我知道自己走不了 |
[45:31] | I mean, who’d–who’d take care of her if I was gone? | 我是说 我走了谁来照顾我妈呢 |
[45:41] | I hid the letter. | 我把信藏了起来 |
[45:42] | wasn’t gonna tell her, but… | 打算先瞒着她 但… |
[45:45] | I was gonna pretend I didn’t get in. | 我想假装自己没考上 |
[45:46] | They called the school. High school. | 结果他们联系上我的学校 我的高中 |
[45:49] | Because that’s what they do with all the solarship kids. | 因为这是对获奖学金的人才有的规定 |
[45:54] | And the principal called my mother, and… | 接着校长打电话给我妈 然后… |
[46:00] | She was so excited. | 她高兴坏了 |
[46:06] | She started to cry and then she… | 她开始哭 然后… |
[46:17] | Then she nearly choked on her own… | 然后她差点一口气没上来… |
[46:23] | Oh, Noah, I’m sorry. | 诺亚 我真遗憾 |
[46:24] | It’s a horrible sease. | 这病太可怕了 |
[46:32] | Anyway, it was… | 总之… |
[46:35] | It was like a month before I graduated from senior year. | 大概是在我毕业前一个月 |
[46:43] | And she told me that she’d decided to die. | 她对我说她决定去死 |
[46:50] | She was gonna–you know. | 她准备那什么 |
[46:53] | What? What, for you? | 什么 为什么 为了你吗 |
[46:58] | Uh, well, she never said that, but… | 她从没这么说 可是… |
[47:02] | She knew about the scholarship and she knew she was alone, So… | 她知道奖学金的事 也知道自己孤身一人 |
[47:10] | The probm was her hands. | 问题是她的手 |
[47:12] | Her–her hands? | 她的手 |
[47:15] | Yeah, I mean, the MS,it… | 没错 我是说多发性硬化症 |
[47:18] | made them so gnarled but she– | 那病使她的手变得畸形 |
[47:20] | she couldn’t open the pill bottle. | 她没法打开药瓶 |
[47:25] | She couldn’t even swallow the pills. | 她甚至没法吞咽药片 |
[47:29] | So, I, uh… | 所以我… |
[47:36] | so I crushed them up for her and… | 所以我把药片磨碎… |
[47:40] | mixed them with yogurt. | 混进酸奶里 |
[47:43] | Oh, Noah. | 天啊 诺亚 |
[47:50] | And we spent the day together. | 然后我们共度了一整天 |
[47:55] | I read to her. | 我读书给她听 |
[47:57] | Just headlines and so short stories, | 只读了一些标题和简短的故事 |
[48:02] | and her favorite poems. | 还有她喜爱的诗句 |
[48:08] | And then she told me I’d been a… | 之后她对我说… |
[48:24] | She to me I’d been a wonderful son, and… | 她对我说我一直是个孝顺的儿子 然后… |
[48:31] | Then I fed the yurt to her. | 然后我就喂她吃了酸奶 |
[48:37] | Like she was my child. | 就像她是我的孩子一样 |
[48:42] | Noah, here. | 诺亚 过来 |
[48:58] | I thought about you all the time. | 我一直都在想念你 |
[49:00] | When I was in prison, I thought about you all the time. | 在监狱的时候 我每时每刻都在想念你 |
[49:02] | I kept asking myself, | 我一直问自己 |
[49:05] | “What is it about her–” About you– ” What… | “她到底怎么回事” 关于你 “难道 |
[49:11] | You just the wrong person at the wrong time? | 你是我在错的时间遇到错的人吗 |
[49:14] | Why did I just blow up my whole life for | 我为什么会为了一个在餐厅认识的女孩 |
[49:16] | a girl I met at a diner? | 搞砸自己的人生呢 |
[49:17] | Why do I still love you so much?” | 为什么我依然如此爱你” |
[49:21] | And I never could find the answer. | 我永远也得不到答案 |
[49:24] | Bu-but you were sitting there talking about Gabriel, | 但你刚才坐在那谈到加百列 |
[49:29] | and I realized… | 我突然明白了… |
[49:33] | You’ the only person I’ve ever met… | 你是我认识唯一的人… |
[49:36] | The only other person I’ve met who… | 其他人中唯一另一个… |
[49:40] | Who watched someone they love die. | 曾目睹自己所爱之人死去的人 |
[50:58] | So, I’m a loser? | 所以 我是个废物 |
[51:02] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[51:09] | No, man, you–you got nothing to do with these pages. | 不 兄弟 纸上写的人不是你 |
[51:17] | I fucked your wife this morning. | 今早我操了你老婆 |
[51:37] | Oh, fuck. | 妈的 |
[51:47] | Just shut the fuck up. | 你他妈给我闭嘴 |
[51:49] | – I’ll fucking kill you. – What the– | -我他妈要宰了你 -搞什么 |
[51:50] | – Fuck you! – Fuck you! | -操你妈的 -去你大爷 |
[51:51] | You fucking prick! I’ll fucking kill you! | 他妈的贱屌 我他妈要宰了你 |
[51:53] | – What? Seriously? – I’ll kill you! | -什么 你来真的 -我要宰了你 |
[51:55] | – The fuck! – You fucking asshole! | -我操 -你个该死的混蛋 |
[51:57] | You’re fucking going in the hole now. | 你他妈现在给我滚去小黑屋吧 |
[51:58] | I don’t fucking care! Fuck you, bitch! | 我他妈不在乎 操你妈的 贱人 |
[52:00] | You’re going in the box! | 你要被关禁闭了 |
[52:01] | I’ll fucking kill you! I don’t care! | 我他妈要宰了你 我不在乎 |
[52:14] | Stop resisting! | 停止反抗 |
[52:15] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[53:40] | I’ll walk you out. | 我送你出去 |
[53:56] | So, who is this friend who’s loaned you a car? | 到底你的哪个朋友借了你车 |
[54:03] | No one you know. | 没谁 |
[54:41] | I’ll leave first. | 我先走了 |