时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Just because he was convicted doesn’t mean he’s guilty. | 就因为他被判有罪并不代表他就有罪 |
[00:10] | The only person who doesn’t think did it is you. | 唯一一个认为他没杀人的人就是你 |
[00:13] | This isn’t a relationship. | 这不是恋爱关系 |
[00:15] | We live completely separate lives. | 我们的生活是完全独立的 |
[00:16] | My place, yourlace. My bed, your bed. | 我的地方 你的地方 我的床 你的床 |
[00:19] | My kids, your–your–your cactus. | 我的小孩 你的…你的…你的仙人掌 |
[00:22] | Home sweet home. | 还是家的感觉好 |
[00:24] | Come and say good-bye to your father. | 下来跟你爸说再见 |
[00:28] | His adviser wants to have a parent-teacher conference next week. | 他的指导老师下周想开次家长会 |
[00:31] | – I think you should be there. – Okay, I’ll try. | -我觉得你也该去 -好 我尽量 |
[00:35] | Noah? | 诺亚 |
[00:37] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[00:38] | I’m sorry to have scared you. | 抱歉让你受惊了 |
[00:40] | Honestly, I wasn’t scared. I was angry. | 老实说 我并没有受惊 我很生气 |
[00:42] | I was hoping that this wouldn’t be so complicated. | 我希望这一切不会变得这么复杂 |
[00:48] | I don’t want the house. | 我不要那栋房子 |
[00:49] | Dad left it to you. | 爸爸留给你了 |
[00:51] | I’m never going back there, Nina. | 我永远不会回那了 尼娜 |
[00:53] | He was trying apologize. | 他是想道歉 |
[00:55] | My mother died there. | 我妈是在那里过世的 |
[00:56] | She was sick for long time, | 她病了很长一段时间 |
[00:58] | And she told me that she decided to die. | 她对我说她决定去死 |
[01:02] | You don’t remember me, do you? | 你不记得我了 是吗 |
[01:03] | John Gunther. I’m from Bloomsburg. | 约翰·甘瑟 我是布鲁斯堡来的 |
[01:06] | Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania? | 宾夕法尼亚的布鲁斯堡吗 |
[01:12] | Fuck. | 操 |
[02:50] | Are you sure she’s gonna make it? | 你确定她能来吗 |
[02:51] | Yeah, she’s just running late. | 是的 只是会晚点 |
[02:54] | How long have you been dating this woman? | 你和这个女人约会有多长时间了 |
[02:56] | On and off for a while now. | 断断续续有一阵子了 |
[02:58] | How come you’ve never mentioned her? | 怎么从没听你提起过 |
[03:00] | Well, I know how sensitive you are, darling. | 我知道你有多敏感 亲爱的 |
[03:02] | I wouldn’t want you to be heartbroken | 我不想因为万一我们俩没成 |
[03:03] | if it didn’t work out between us. | 而让你伤心难过 |
[03:09] | So what’s she like? | 她人怎么样 |
[03:10] | You know, she’s… a lot like you. | 她… 和你很像 |
[03:13] | Like me? | 像我 |
[03:17] | Hello, darling. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[03:19] | Mom? | 妈 |
[03:24] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[03:27] | Okay, what is happening here? | 好吧 这到底怎么回事 |
[03:28] | We’re back together. | 我们复合了 |
[03:41] | Well, it’s–it’s really great to final meet you, Vik. | 很高兴终于见到你了 维克 |
[03:43] | We’ve heard so much about you. | 我们听说了很多关于你的事儿 |
[03:45] | I haven’t heard about him. | 我可没听过 |
[03:47] | Well, neither have I, really, but uh, he seems great. | 好吧 我也没有 但是他看起来很好 |
[03:49] | Well, I’happy to meet you guys, too. | 我也很高兴见到你们 |
[03:52] | I mean, it’s taken long enough. | 真是不容易啊 |
[03:54] | Congrats on your remarriage. | 恭喜你们复婚 |
[03:56] | Okay, you’re not actually getting remarried, are you? | 你们不是真的要复婚了吧 是吗 |
[03:58] | Well, we never really finalized the divorce. | 我们其实还没离婚 |
[04:01] | Okay, well, when did you even start talking? | 那你们是什么时候又开始联系的 |
[04:04] | Let’s not discuss the details. | 先别讨论细节了 |
[04:06] | Ina left me, and, uh, I went back to your mom. | 艾娜离开了我 我回到了你妈身边 |
[04:12] | Aren’t you happy for us, Helen? | 你不为我们高兴吗 海伦 |
[04:15] | Oh sure yeah. I’m thrilled. | 当然 我很高兴 |
[04:16] | Well, I’m thrilled for you, darling.. | 我为你高兴 亲爱的 |
[04:18] | This fella’s quite a catch. | 这个小伙子看起来挺不错的 |
[04:20] | I don’t understand why you kept him hidden all this time. | 我不明白为什么你一直都不公开 |
[04:23] | He’s wonderful– handsome, polite, a doctor. | 他很好 英俊 绅士 还是一位医生 |
[04:27] | And at your age, Helen. | 年龄也相当 海伦 |
[04:28] | See, she’s not really thinking | 瞧 她就是这么 |
[04:29] | about the words before she says them. | 口无遮拦 |
[04:31] | It’s just pure stream of consciousness, | 你刚才听到的话 |
[04:32] | what you’re hearing right now. | 就是纯粹的意识流 |
[04:34] | – I like it. – Of course. | -我喜欢这样 -当然 |
[04:35] | Anyone would be an improvement after your first husband. | 谁都比第一任丈夫要好 |
[04:39] | So how is Noah? | 诺亚怎么样了 |
[04:40] | Do they know who stabbed him? | 他们查出是谁捅了他吗 |
[04:42] | No, they don’t. | 还没有 |
[04:43] | I wish I’d thought of that myself years ago. | 真希望我几年前就能想到捅死他 |
[04:44] | Could’ve saved my family a lot of heartache. | 这样就会给我的家庭省去不少麻烦 |
[04:47] | Dad. | 爸 |
[04:48] | He’s kidding. | 他在开玩笑 |
[04:50] | I don’t care if he’s kidding. | 我不管他是不是在开玩笑 |
[04:51] | You can’t say things like that. | 你不能这么说 |
[04:53] | He’s the father of your grandchildren. | 他是你孙子的父亲 |
[04:55] | Well, he hasn’t really seen very much of them recently, has he? | 最近他很少来看他们 对吗 |
[04:59] | Doesn’t make much of a difference to them | 对孩子们来说 |
[05:01] | if hs locked away in jail or if he’s dead. | 他蹲监狱和死也没多大差别 |
[05:03] | Of course it makes difference. | 当然有差别 |
[05:05] | He’s still very much involved in their lives. | 他在他们的生活中还是占了很重要的位置 |
[05:07] | As a matter of fact, he’s coming Martin’s school tomorrow | 事实上 他明天要去马丁的学校 |
[05:09] | to meet with his advisor. | 见他的指导老师 |
[05:10] | Oh, Christ. | 天啊 |
[05:11] | That’s a dreadful idea. | 这个主意糟透了 |
[05:12] | You’re trying to impress them, not terrify them. | 你是要给他们留下好印象 而不是吓坏他们 |
[05:15] | You should take Vik. | 你该带维克去 |
[05:17] | I’d be happy to go. | 我很乐意 |
[05:18] | Can we please change the subject? | 我们能换个话题吗 |
[05:20] | Good idea. This is supposed to be a happy occasion, | 好主意 这里本应是个愉快的场合 |
[05:23] | and as usual, Noah Solloway is ruining it. | 不过跟往常一样 一说到诺亚气氛就全没了 |
[05:26] | So how is married life treating you guys, huh? | 你们的婚姻生活如何 |
[05:29] | – It’s wonderful. – That’s so sweet. | -非常美妙 -挺好的 |
[05:32] | We realized we couldn’t live without each other, right, dear? | 我们发现离不开彼此了 对吗 亲爱的 |
[05:34] | That’s right. | 对 |
[05:35] | The truth is, at the end of the day, | 事实是 到了最后 |
[05:39] | your mother just knows me better than anyone else ever will. | 你母亲比任何人都懂我 |
[05:44] | That’s beautiful. | 很感人 |
[05:53] | – Your parents are insane. – I told you. | -你父母好神经 -我告诉过你 |
[05:55] | But they’re entertaining. | 但他们挺有趣的 |
[05:57] | And it’s great they’re back together. | 他们能复合也挺好的 |
[05:58] | Vik, my father walked out on my mother with student | 维克 我爸背弃我妈出轨了一个学生 |
[06:01] | and completely ruined her life, | 他彻底毁了我妈的生活 |
[06:02] | and now she’s just taking him back | 而现在她就这样和他复合了 |
[06:04] | and pretending that none of it ever happened. | 装作好像什么都没发生过一样 |
[06:06] | It’s not great. It’s pathetic. | 这一点也不好 这很可悲 |
[06:08] | And, oh, my God, all that bullshit about second chances… | 还有天啊 那些关于第二次机会的狗屁言论 |
[06:12] | and how they know each other? | 还有他们如何了解对方 |
[06:15] | You know what? The only thing they know | 你知道吗 他们唯一了解对方的事就是 |
[06:16] | about each other is that they hate each other. | 他们厌恶彼此 |
[06:19] | I’m still glad you introduced us. | 我还是很高兴你安排我们见面 |
[06:21] | It feels like a big step. | 这似乎是迈出了重要的一步 |
[06:25] | – I have an idea. – What? | -我有个想法 -什么 |
[06:27] | A joint wedding. | 联合婚礼 |
[06:28] | Excuse me? | 你在说什么 |
[06:30] | Yeah, your parents renew their vows, and we get hitched. | 你父母破镜重圆 我们也终成眷属 |
[06:33] | I’ll bet your dad would even pay for it. | 我敢肯定你父亲会包办一切 |
[06:35] | Think of all the money we’d save. | 想想我们能省多少钱 |
[06:40] | You are joking, right? | 你在说笑 对吗 |
[06:42] | Of course I’m joking, Helen. | 我当然是在说笑 海伦 |
[06:44] | Don’t have a heart attack. | 别被吓出心脏病 |
[06:48] | You’re hilarious, you know that? | 你很搞笑 你知道吗 |
[06:50] | Did you ever think about giving up surgery, | 你有想过不做外科手术 |
[06:51] | going into stand-up comedy? | 转行去说相声吗 |
[06:53] | Yes, I have. | 有的 |
[07:06] | He’s coming. He knows how important the meeting is. | 他马上到 他知道这次会面的重要性 |
[07:08] | He’s not coming. | 他不会来 |
[07:09] | Yeah, I’m sure he’s coming. | 不 我确定他会来 |
[07:10] | He’s definitely not coming. | 他肯定不会来 |
[07:11] | Well unfortunately the period is now half over. | 不巧的是会面时间已经过半 |
[07:14] | We must have our discussion with or without Mr. Solloway. | 不论索洛维先生是否会来我们都得开始了 |
[07:20] | Yeah, okay, I-I understand. Go ahead. | 好的 我理解 那就开始吧 |
[07:23] | Well, as a matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[07:23] | Mr. Solloway’s absence provides us with a bit of a segue | 索洛维先生的缺席正好可以做为 |
[07:27] | into the dilemma we face. | 我们要讨论的窘境的切入点 |
[07:30] | – A segue? – Yes. | -切入点 -没错 |
[07:31] | You see,our problem is that Martin, | 我们的问题是马丁的 |
[07:34] | far too frequent, chooses not to come to school. | 缺勤率高的有些过分 |
[07:41] | What do you mean he chooses not to come to school? | 他缺勤是什么意思 |
[07:42] | Have you been cutting class? | 你一直都在翘课吗 |
[07:44] | We give the seniors a heavy workload | 我们安排给毕业生的学习量很大 |
[07:46] | to prepare them for what they’ll face in college. | 让他们为在大学会面临的情况做好准备 |
[07:48] | Now, at this rate, | 照这样下去 |
[07:49] | Martin’s chances of finishing the required courses | 马丁完成必修课程 |
[07:51] | and successfully graduating in the spring, | 在春天顺利毕业的可能性 |
[07:55] | well, they’re rapidly diminishing. | 会迅速变得越来越渺茫 |
[07:57] | But he’s–I mean, he– he had to leave public school. | 可是 我是说 他之前不得已离开公立学校 |
[08:00] | This is his second senior year. | 这是他第二次上毕业班 |
[08:02] | I mean, he’s 19 years old. He can’t repeat again. | 他已经19岁 不能再复读了 |
[08:04] | Well, precisely. This is his last chance. | 说的没错 这是他最后的机会 |
[08:08] | I don’t– What–what is going on here? | 我不… 这到底是怎么回事 |
[08:10] | Where have you even been going? | 你都干什么去了 |
[08:13] | I’m–listen, obviously, this is unacceptable, | 听着 很明显 这是不可接受的 |
[08:16] | and I won’t tolerate it, but I just–I do– | 我也绝不姑息 但是我想… |
[08:21] | I just want you to understand | 我希望你能理解 |
[08:23] | what’s been going on with Martin. | 马丁到底经历了什么 |
[08:24] | He’s had a very difficult few years. | 他这几年都不好过 |
[08:27] | He was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease, | 他被诊断患有克罗恩氏病 |
[08:29] | which is why he had to leave public school. | 这也是当初他离开公立学校的原因 |
[08:30] | He was legitimately very sick. | 他当时病情严重 |
[08:34] | So is that what’s going on, Mr. Solloway? | 是这样的吗 索洛维先生 |
[08:37] | You feeling too sick to come to school? | 你病得太严重所以没来上学 |
[08:42] | Answer him. | 告诉他 |
[08:46] | I feel okay. | 我感觉还行 |
[08:49] | You know what? You and I are gonna talk this through tonight, | 听着 今晚我们两好好谈谈这件事 |
[08:51] | and you are gonna give me some answers, okay? | 你必须给我个解释 听见了吗 |
[08:53] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[08:57] | I don’t know how much you know about–about his father. | 我不知道你对他父亲了解多少 |
[09:00] | Don’t bring him into this. | 这不关他的事 |
[09:01] | But it’s been a very difficult time for the entire family. | 但那段时间对我们全家来说都很难过 |
[09:04] | – I’m aware. – And my husband is– | -了解 -我的丈夫 |
[09:05] | He’s innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[09:06] | Ex-husband. | 是前夫 |
[09:09] | My ex-husband is completely innocent. | 我前夫完全是无辜的 |
[09:11] | I have to go to lunch. | 我要吃午饭了 |
[09:12] | Well, We’re not done here. | 我们这还没结束呢 |
[09:14] | Well, I would say we are. | 我想我们可以结束了 |
[09:15] | You know, Martin should go to lunch, | 马丁应该去吃午饭 |
[09:18] | and as you promised, Mrs., um… | 正如你所说 夫人 |
[09:21] | Solloway. It’s still Solloway. | 索洛维 我还没有改姓 |
[09:23] | Well, you said, the two of you will discuss this at home. | 你说过 你们会回家好好谈一谈 |
[09:26] | And, Martin, I trust you understand | 马丁 我相信你清楚 |
[09:28] | how high the stakes are for you. | 自己所面临的风险 |
[09:37] | What is the matter with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[09:38] | I mean, seriously? | 到底怎么了 |
[09:40] | I can’t believe you actually thought he was gonna show up. | 难以置信你竟然以为他会来 |
[09:41] | Look, he wanted to be here, Martin–I know that he did. | 听着 他想 马丁 我知道他想来 |
[09:43] | No, he didn’t. | 不 他不想 |
[09:44] | He just got released from the hospital. | 他刚刚才出院 |
[09:46] | I don’t know. Maybe there were some complications. | 我不知道 或者出现了什么并发症 |
[09:48] | – Maybe he’s–I don’t. – I don’t care. | -或者 他 -无所谓 |
[09:48] | I don’t fucking care! | 我他妈才不关心 |
[09:50] | You shouldn’t have even told him about this meeng. | 你根本就不该告诉他这次会面的事 |
[09:51] | He shouldn’t be in our lives anymore. | 他不该再出现在我们的生活 |
[09:53] | He killed someone, Mom! | 他杀了人 妈妈 |
[09:56] | Why can’t you just admit that? | 你就接受了吧 |
[10:00] | I got to go. | 我走了 |
[10:13] | God damn it, Noah, pick up your fucking phone! | 该死的 诺亚 快接电话 |
[11:03] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[11:05] | Uh, what are you doing here? | 有什么事吗 |
[11:06] | I was in the neighborhood, and I thought I’d stop by. | 我正好在附近 就顺便过来看看 |
[11:11] | Oh, this neighborhood? | 在这附近吗 |
[11:13] | Yeah, well, nearby. Can I come in? | 是的 就在附近 我能进来吗 |
[11:15] | Yeah, I’m– Yeah, sorry. I’m just… | 当然 不好意思 我只是在 |
[11:18] | putting away some groceries and stuff. | 收拾一下杂七杂八的东西 |
[11:23] | Uh, sorry. You–you want a drink or…? | 不好意思 你要喝点什么 |
[11:27] | Uh, is Noah here? | 诺亚在吗 |
[11:29] | No. No, he isn’t. | 不 他不在 |
[11:33] | You know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[11:37] | Alison, I assume? | 我猜是去找艾莉森了吧 |
[11:38] | No, I don’t think so, because I’ve been | 不 我觉得不是 因为我 |
[11:39] | calling him and calling him, and his phone is turned off. | 一直在给他打电话 他电话关机了 |
[11:41] | It’s been turned off all Day, | 已经关了一整天机了 |
[11:42] | and there was a meeting today at Martin’s school, | 今天在马丁的学校有一场会面 |
[11:44] | and it was an important meeting, | 非常重要的会面 |
[11:46] | and he didn’t show up, so I’m just–I’m. | 他没出现 所以我只是… |
[11:50] | Do you think something happened to him? | 你觉得他会出什么事吗 |
[11:52] | What time was the meeting? | 会面的时间是几点 |
[11:54] | – Noon. Why? – Well, noon? | -中午 怎么了 -中午 |
[11:59] | Noon in the city, and… | 中午在市里 |
[12:01] | you made your way out to New Jersey hours later? | 你花了几个小时来新泽西吗 |
[12:05] | You okay, Helen? | 你还好吗 海伦 |
[12:08] | Yeah, I’m just– He–you know, he– | 嗯 我只是 他 你知道的 他 |
[12:10] | I’m concerned about him because he was stabbed, | 我担心他 他被刺了 |
[12:12] | and now he’s MIA. | 现在又不知所踪 |
[12:17] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[12:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:20] | Why does he still matter so much to you? | 为什么他对你还这么重要 |
[12:24] | Because he’s the father of my children, | 因为他是我孩子的父亲 |
[12:26] | and he’s blowing his last chance | 而他在破坏他保留 |
[12:28] | to have any semblance of a relationship with them. | 和他们有任何关系的最后一次机会 |
[12:30] | I get that. I do. I-I really do. | 我懂 我真的懂 |
[12:32] | I understand about the kids, but maybe– | 关于孩子我能理解 不过也许 |
[12:37] | maybe it’s best for all of you just to… | 也许放他走 |
[12:41] | let him go. | 对你们最好 |
[12:44] | What? | 什么 |
[12:45] | My brother’s fucked up, you know. | 我哥哥是个废物 你知道的 |
[12:48] | – He always has been. – No, that’s not true. | -他一直都是 -才不是 |
[12:50] | He wasn’t fucked up when I met him. | 我认识他的时候他并不是 |
[12:57] | You never saw it. Right. | 你没看到而已 这样 |
[13:00] | After all those years together… | 在一起这么多年 |
[13:03] | Yet–wow. | 却 |
[13:06] | Yet what? | 却什么 |
[13:07] | It’s it’s actually– it’s funny. | 其实挺好笑的 |
[13:08] | It really is. I could never figure out | 真的 我永远也搞不清 |
[13:11] | if you were purposely ignoring who he actually was | 你是故意无视他真实的样子 |
[13:13] | or you were just so narcissistic | 还是你太自恋 |
[13:16] | that you weren’t paying attention. | 根本没空留意 |
[13:17] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[13:18] | My brother was shattered when you met him. | 你认识我哥哥的时候 他一盘散沙 |
[13:22] | Our mother had just died, and I don’t know if you know, but– | 我们母亲刚刚过世 我不知道你是否知道 但 |
[13:26] | You know, maybe he hid it really well from you. | 也许他隐藏得很好 |
[13:28] | I knew he was grieving, Nina. | 我知道他在哀悼 尼娜 |
[13:30] | It’s one of the things that drew me to him. | 这是他吸引我的地方之一 |
[13:32] | I’m a caretaker. That’s my archetype. | 我是个看护人 他是我最喜欢的一类人 |
[13:34] | Helen, okay, look, | 海伦 听着 |
[13:36] | I know you thought you found a diamond in the rough | 我知道你以为你找到了一颗未经雕刻的钻石 |
[13:38] | that you were just gonna polish and shape | 想对其进行抛光切割 |
[13:40] | and place on your dainty fingers and– | 然后放在你精致的手指上 |
[13:42] | – What? What? – You know, like he was some lost deer, | -什么 什么 -他就如同一只迷路的鹿 |
[13:44] | and somehow you rescued him from obscurity | 你把他从朦胧中解救出来 |
[13:46] | and transplanted him into your– your little fancy life. | 然后移植到你高贵的生活里 |
[13:51] | Let me tell you what actually was going on. | 我来告诉你真实情况 |
[13:54] | Noah was using you. | 之前诺亚是在利用你 |
[13:56] | He was using you to get the fuck away from us, | 他利用你来逃离我们 |
[13:59] | and he knew the fastest way to do that | 他知道逃离我们的最快方式 |
[14:01] | was to marry some control-freak rich girl. | 就是娶个既是控制狂又有钱的女生 |
[14:06] | What is wrong with you? | 你是有什么毛病 |
[14:07] | What is wrong with you? | 你是有什么毛病 |
[14:10] | Didn’t you find it odd how Noah didn’t– | 你就没觉得奇怪 诺亚不 |
[14:12] | didn’t mind at all spending every holiday with your family, | 完全不介意和你家人度过每个节日 |
[14:15] | never once taking a vacation with us? | 从不和我们去度假 |
[14:17] | Because it was difficult for him to be with Arthur. | 因为他不喜欢和亚瑟待在一起 |
[14:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:21] | Because your father wasn’t very nice to him, Nina. | 因为你父亲对他不是很好 尼娜 |
[14:22] | – Oh, why not? – I don’t know. | -为什么不好 -我不知道 |
[14:24] | Because he’s an asshole. | 因为他是个人渣 |
[14:25] | No! Actually, he wasn’t! | 不 他不是的 |
[14:27] | He wasn’t to me! | 他对我并不是这样的 |
[14:29] | Well… | 好吧 |
[14:31] | I’d–something must have happened between them. | 他们之间肯定发生过什么 |
[14:33] | Yes! | 没错 |
[14:34] | Yes, something happened, | 没错 是发生过什么 |
[14:36] | and you have no idea what it is, | 而你却毫不知情 |
[14:38] | and I find that–I find that so un-fucking-believable. | 我觉得 我觉得这很不可思议 |
[14:45] | Okay, w-what–what was it? | 好吧 发生了什么 |
[14:54] | – It’s not my place. – Oh, my God. | -轮不到我来说 -天啊 |
[14:55] | Fuck you, Nina! Fuck you! | 去死吧 尼娜 去死 |
[14:57] | My brother has been in pain, | 我哥哥处于痛苦 |
[14:59] | in pain for years, and you did not see it. | 处于痛苦之中多年 你却看不到 |
[15:04] | You know, I certainly didn’t come here | 我来这不是 |
[15:05] | to get all this resentment heaped on me. | 来找气受的 |
[15:07] | I’m sorry you’re carrying around so much anger, but I have to go. | 我很同情你有这么多怨气 但我得走了 |
[15:11] | Hey, Helen. | 海伦 |
[15:14] | Who was driving the car that killed Scott Lockhart? | 撞死斯科蒂·洛克哈特的车当时是谁在开 |
[15:20] | As fars I know, Noah was. | 据我所知是诺亚 |
[15:23] | And you believe that? | 你相信吗 |
[15:26] | He confessed. | 他认罪了 |
[15:27] | Kind of crazy, though, huh? | 有点荒谬 是吧 |
[15:30] | No evidence to convict him. | 没有能给他定罪的证据 |
[15:32] | He basically stood up in that court, and he… | 可以说他就是在法庭中站起来 |
[15:35] | volunteered to go to prison. | 自愿去坐牢 |
[15:43] | Maybe he felt guilty. | 也许他是觉得内疚 |
[15:47] | Where were you that night? | 那晚你在哪儿 |
[15:50] | I was at home asleep. | 我在家睡觉 |
[15:51] | Thanks for your help. Take care. | 谢谢你的帮助 保重 |
[16:30] | Hi. Hello, it’s me. | 你好 是我 |
[16:34] | Helen Solloway. | 海伦·索洛维 |
[16:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:41] | I’m good. Actually, I’m in your neighborhood, | 我很好 我在你家附近 |
[16:43] | and I thought maybe I would stop by. | 想着过来看看你 |
[16:46] | I mean, if it’s a bad time or if it’s inconvenient | 是来得不是时候吗还是你不方便 |
[16:48] | or you have company… | 或者有客人了 |
[16:52] | Okay, great. Uh, I’ll–I’ll see you soon. | 行 好啊 过会儿见 |
[17:09] | Helen the felon. | 暴君海伦 |
[17:12] | Is that really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[17:14] | Hi, Max. | 你好 麦克斯 |
[17:16] | I can’t believe it. So just–what, you decided to– | 我不敢相信 你就突然决定 |
[17:18] | I mean, I was in the neighborhood, | 我刚好在附近 |
[17:20] | and I-I just–I remembered that you lived here, | 我想起来你以前住这 |
[17:22] | so I thought I would just take a chance, say hi. | 所以我想碰碰运气 来看看你 |
[17:26] | I’m glad you did. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[17:28] | Uh, let me take your stuff. | 东西给我吧 |
[17:32] | Can I get you glass of wine? | 要喝点酒吗 |
[17:33] | Um..No, I really shouldn’t. | 我不能喝酒 |
[17:36] | I mean, the kids are home, and it’s a school night, | 孩子在家 明天要上学 |
[17:38] | and I-just was gonna come by for a minute and say hi. | 我就是过来给你打声招呼的 |
[17:41] | Yeah, I’m just gonna pour you a glass of wine. | 嗯 我给你倒杯酒 |
[17:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:49] | Are you moving? | 你要搬家吗 |
[17:50] | Tuesday. Not far, Brooklyn Heights. | 星期二 离这不远 布鲁克林高地 |
[17:53] | Brooklyn Heights? | 布鲁克林高地 |
[17:55] | Isn’t that a little suburban for your taste? | 对你来说是不是有点土气 |
[17:57] | What inspired that? | 什么促使你搬过去的 |
[17:59] | – You ready for this? – Ready for what? | -准备好了吗 -准备好什么 |
[18:00] | I’m getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[18:03] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[18:13] | Holy shit. | 天呐 |
[18:14] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[18:17] | Her name’s Danielle. | 她的名字叫丹妮尔 |
[18:19] | Met her at the gym. | 我和她在健身房认识 |
[18:20] | What is she, your trainer? | 她是做什么的 你的教练吗 |
[18:22] | Actually, no. Shs an editor. | 事实上不是 她是个编辑 |
[18:25] | Really? What kind of editor? | 真的吗 哪种编辑 |
[18:27] | Magazines. She works for Vogue. | 杂志 她在《时尚》杂志工作 |
[18:28] | Wow, fancy. | 很酷 |
[18:29] | She’s smarter than me, | 她比我聪明 |
[18:30] | more successful, much better looking. | 比我更成功 比我好看很多 |
[18:32] | I’d say between the two of us, I’m winning. | 我们俩之间 我是赢家 |
[18:38] | Between me and you? | 你和我之间 |
[18:39] | No, no, me and her. | 不不 我和她之间 |
[18:42] | – Me and her? – Yeah, right. | -我和她之间 -是的 没错 |
[18:44] | No, right, I’m sorry. | 没错 我很抱歉 |
[18:49] | Big changes. | 变化很大 |
[18:50] | – A lot can happen in three years. – Yep. | -三年里可以发生很多事 -是的 |
[18:55] | I thought of you recently while we were looking at venues. | 我最近想起了你 在我们选场地的时候 |
[18:59] | Of me? | 想起我 |
[19:00] | We checked out Gedney Farms. | 我们去看过格德尼农场 |
[19:02] | Oh, damn. I mean, you’re not gonna get married in… | 天呐 你不会是想在… |
[19:04] | No, no, no. Danielle decided on th city–Ace Hotel. | 不不不 丹尼尔决定在城里 艾斯酒店 |
[19:09] | Gedney looked nice, though. | 虽然格德尼看着也不错 |
[19:10] | You know, a little faded, but… | 有点陈旧 但是… |
[19:12] | What was that, twenty-two years ago? Twenty-three? | 那是什么时候 二十二年前 二十三 |
[19:15] | Twenty-five. | 二十五年前 |
[19:17] | Exactly, uh… yesterday. | 到昨天正好二十五年 |
[19:22] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[19:24] | – Is that possible? – Yep. | -怎么可能 -是的 |
[19:26] | – Quarter of a century. – Yep. | -四分之一世纪 -是啊 |
[19:29] | We’re that old? | 我们都那么老了 |
[19:39] | Is this her? | 这是她吗 |
[19:40] | Yeah, that’s her. | 是的 那是她 |
[19:50] | I guess I’m not the love of your life anymore. | 我想我再也不是你一生所爱了 |
[19:56] | What? | 什么 |
[20:06] | Will you kiss me? | 你会吻我吗 |
[20:12] | – Helen, I can’t. – Why not? | -海伦 我不能 -为什么不 |
[20:16] | I knew you first. | 是我先认识的你 |
[20:38] | Oh, fuck, what are we doing? What are we doing? | 我们在做什么 我们在做什么 |
[21:12] | You still with that guy, Vik? | 你还和那个男的在一起 维克 |
[21:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:16] | Cool. | 不错 |
[21:19] | Just checking. | 就是问问 |
[21:35] | You okay? What’s going on? | 你还好吗 怎么了 |
[21:37] | Helen, come on, talk to me. | 海伦 跟我说说 |
[21:48] | Was Noah fucked up when I met him? | 我遇见诺亚的时候 他有那么凌乱不堪吗 |
[21:52] | What, in college? | 什么 大学的时候吗 |
[21:53] | Yeah, freshman year. | 是的 大一的时候 |
[21:57] | Yeah, he was totally fucked up. | 是的 他整个人都不是很好 |
[21:58] | I mean, his mom had just died. | 他妈妈刚刚去世 |
[22:00] | I know, but he didn’t… talk about it. | 我知道 但是他没有说起过 |
[22:03] | No, no, but you could just sense it. | 没有 但是你能感觉到 |
[22:14] | Do you think Noah was using me? | 你觉得诺亚是在利用我吗 |
[22:17] | Using you? | 利用你 |
[22:20] | – For what? – I don’t know, money, | -因为什么 -我也不知道 钱 |
[22:23] | access, entry into some kind of world. I… | 机会 进入某种世界的途径 我… |
[22:28] | Helen, I think he– I think he loved you. | 海伦 我觉得他 我觉得他爱你 |
[22:33] | But, yeah, also, I think… | 但是 是的 我也觉得… |
[22:34] | I mean, he knew who he was marrying | 他知道他要娶的人 |
[22:36] | Well, what? What is that? | 怎么 那又怎么样 |
[22:37] | – It’s bullshit. – What? | -那都是扯淡 -什么 |
[22:38] | – It’s just bullshit. – What’s bullshit? | -这都是扯淡 -什么扯淡 |
[22:39] | I don’t know, all of a sudden, | 我不知道 突然之间 |
[22:40] | everyone’s trying to convince me that I didn’t know this man, | 每个人都让我觉得我不认识这个人 |
[22:43] | my husband, the father of my children. | 我的丈夫 我孩子的父亲 |
[22:45] | – Hey, hey, you brought it up. – I spent 25 years with him. | -你先说起的 -我和他生活了25年 |
[22:48] | Just because things went wrong and | 就因为出了点事情 |
[22:50] | doesn’t mean the whole story has to change. | 并不意味着整件事都需要改变 |
[22:52] | I did know him. I knew him better than anyone did, | 我的确了解他 我比任何人都了解他 |
[22:55] | probably better than anyone ever will know him. | 今后可能再不会有人比我更了解他 |
[22:57] | All right, You know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[22:58] | – What? – You’re right, it is. | -什么 -你说的对 |
[23:00] | – This is bullshit. – What are you doing? | -这就是扯淡 -你要做什么 |
[23:02] | I have… | 我 |
[23:07] | I made a terrible mistake. | 我犯了个严重的错误 |
[23:09] | You need to go. | 你得走了 |
[23:15] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:16] | I cannot believe I fell for this shit again. | 我不敢相信我又上当了 |
[23:18] | I mean, I thought maybe– | 我以为也许 |
[23:19] | maybe th time it was about us, | 也许这一次是关于我们两个人 |
[23:21] | but it’s never about us, | 但是永远不是关于我们两个人的 |
[23:23] | because it’s always about him. | 因为总是跟他有关 |
[23:25] | – You know what? Can I just – What? | -我能 -什么 |
[23:26] | I just want to–can I just ask you one question? | 我就是想 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[23:28] | What is it? | 什么问题 |
[23:29] | Did Noah ever cheat on me in college? | 诺亚大学时候背叛过我吗 |
[23:33] | Please get the fuck out of here. | 请你从这滚出去 |
[23:36] | Please go. | 快滚 |
[24:24] | You’re so late. Everybody’s in bed. | 你这么迟 所有人都睡了 |
[24:26] | What are you reading? | 你在看什么 |
[24:30] | Your dad’s book. | 你父亲的书 |
[24:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:33] | I want to get to know him better. | 我想更好地了解他 |
[24:35] | Why would you want to do that? | 你为什么想这么做 |
[24:38] | I thought we were trying to establish a rapport. | 我以为我们要试着增进感情 |
[24:41] | Isn’t that why we had dinner with them? | 这不是我们和他们吃饭的原因吗 |
[24:42] | That’s the last thing I want to do. | 这是我最不想做的事 |
[24:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:47] | Hey, where were you? You’re never home this late. | 你去哪了 你从来没这么晚回来过 |
[24:49] | I was showing an apartment. It took forever. | 我在展示公寓 花了很长时间 |
[24:53] | People don’t know what they want. | 人们不知道他们想要什么 |
[24:56] | Well… it’s nice to see you. | 好吧 见到你很高兴 |
[24:59] | Hey, what time did Martin get home? | 马丁什么时候回家的 |
[25:01] | Martin? Uh, he’s not home yet. | 马丁 他还没回来 |
[25:05] | He’s not home yet? | 他还没回来 |
[25:07] | I thought maybe he was with you. | 我以为他可能跟你在一起 |
[25:08] | Well, did you think to check, Vik? | 那你有想过核实下吗 维克 |
[25:10] | He’s 19 years old, Helen. I’m sure he’s fine. | 他19岁了 海伦 他肯定没事的 |
[25:13] | – Did you call him? – No. | -你有打给他吗 -没有 |
[25:14] | All right, I’m going upstairs. | 好 我上楼了 |
[25:17] | Can’t I even get a kiss? | 亲都不亲一下吗 |
[25:19] | I need to call my son. | 我得打电话找我儿子 |
[25:25] | Is he back yet? | 他回来没 |
[25:26] | No. | 还没 |
[25:29] | Fuck it, I’m calling the police. | 不管了 我要报警 |
[25:30] | – Hey, Helen. – Vik! | -别冲动 海伦 -维克 |
[25:31] | You need to calm down. | 你冷静点 |
[25:33] | Now, Martin will be home any minute. | 马丁随时都会回来 |
[25:35] | Nothing wrong. Don’t be like your mom. | 一切如常 别跟你妈一样 |
[25:37] | My mom? What do you know about my mom? | 我妈 你了解我妈吗 |
[25:40] | Just that she tends to overreact. | 反正我知道她总是大惊小怪的 |
[25:42] | – Isn’t that what you told me? – You know what? | -这不是你跟我说的吗 -你知道吗 |
[25:43] | You don’t know anything about me or my family, Vik. | 你根本不了解我和我的家庭 维克 |
[25:46] | How long have you been in my life? What, two years? | 你才认识我多久啊 有两年吗 |
[25:48] | Well, four, but who’s counting | 四年了 但这重要吗 |
[25:49] | You don’t know anything about my parents, | 你根本不了解我的父母 |
[25:52] | and you barely know my kids, and sometimes I feel like | 也不怎么了解我的孩子 有时候我觉得 |
[25:54] | you’re just a stranger living in my house! | 你就是个住在我家里的陌生人 |
[25:56] | – Really? – Yeah. | -你真这样想吗 -没错 |
[25:58] | I don’t know your kids? | 我不了解你的孩子吗 |
[26:00] | I’m not here with them every day? | 难道不是我每天在陪他们吗 |
[26:02] | You know, running lines with Tvor, | 陪特雷弗对台词 |
[26:04] | helping Martin with his camp, | 帮马丁挑大学 |
[26:05] | picking Stacey up from fucking art class? | 把史黛丝从美术班接回来的不是我吗 |
[26:09] | Tell me, Helen. | 回答我啊 海伦 |
[26:12] | Tell me, how have I failed you? | 快说说 我哪里不合你意了 |
[26:16] | Martin. Martin! | 马丁 马丁 |
[26:18] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[26:20] | Hey, we were worried about you, buddy. | 我们都很担心你啊 伙计 |
[26:21] | You should’ve called. | 你该打个电话说一声的 |
[26:23] | Fuck off. You’re not my dad. | 滚远点 你又不是我爸 |
[26:28] | He’s right. You’re not. | 他说得对 你不是 |
[26:32] | I’m going out. | 我出门了 |
[26:34] | I need a drink. | 去喝几杯 |
[26:42] | Come in. | 请进 |
[26:59] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了 |
[27:02] | I was with Dad. | 我和老爸在一起 |
[27:07] | What? | 什么 |
[27:10] | Where? | 哪里 |
[27:14] | At the lake house. | 就在湖边的小屋里 |
[27:15] | At Grandpa’s house in–in Pennsylvania? | 你们去了爷爷在宾夕法尼亚的房子吗 |
[27:18] | Look, Ma, I’m really tired. | 妈 我很累了 |
[27:19] | Let’s just talk about this tomorrow. | 咱们明天再聊这件事吧 |
[27:20] | No, no. I’m–I don’t understand. | 不行 我…我没弄明白 |
[27:23] | So you… | 所以你… |
[27:27] | you managed to get yourself to Pennsylvania | 你去了一趟宾夕法尼亚 |
[27:29] | and Dad was there? | 而你爸也在那儿吗 |
[27:30] | Yes, that’s what I said. | 我说的就这意思啊 |
[27:35] | What was he doing there? | 他在那里干什么 |
[27:37] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[27:39] | It’s between me and him. | 这是我和他的秘密 |
[27:43] | Look, I am going to bed. | 我要睡了 |
[27:45] | I’ll go to school tomorrow, I promise. | 明天我会去学校的 我保证 |
[28:14] | Hi, Trish. Uh, I’m not, uh, feeling so well today, | 翠什 我今天身体不太舒服 |
[28:17] | so I don’t think I’m gonna be able to make the open house. | 所以我应该去不了公开参观会了 |
[28:21] | Um, if you need me, call my cell. | 如果你需要我帮忙就打给我吧 |
[29:05] | Noah? | 诺亚 |
[29:09] | Noah? Noah? | 诺亚 诺亚 |
[29:25] | Noah! | 诺亚 |
[29:27] | Martin, stop!! Don’t… | 马丁 快停下 别… |
[29:37] | Stop! | 快停下来 |
[29:38] | Noah? | 诺亚 |
[29:40] | Stop! Martin! Stop! | 停下 马丁 快停下 |
[29:44] | Stop! | 停下来 |
[29:45] | Noah! Noah! | 诺亚 诺亚 |
[30:00] | Down here. Thanks. | 这边 谢了 |
[30:03] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[30:22] | I’ll pay for it, | 我会赔的 |
[30:22] | whatever the insurance doesn’t cover. | 不受保的话我会赔给你的 |
[30:25] | Really? With what? | 是吗 拿什么来赔 |
[30:29] | The car blongs to the university. | 这车是校方所有的 |
[30:30] | You’ll have to work it out with them. | 你得和校方协商 |
[30:36] | I did love that car. | 我还挺喜欢这车的 |
[30:38] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:41] | I’m just happy you’re all right. | 还好你没事 |
[30:45] | The police came here again, you know. | 警察又来了一趟 |
[30:47] | – They did? – Oh, yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[30:49] | They’re very curious about why I happened to be there | 他们很好奇为什么你被刺后 |
[30:51] | just after you were stabbed. | 我刚好就在案发现场 |
[30:53] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[30:57] | I’m sorry. I– | 不好意思 我… |
[31:02] | So you’re wishing you never met me right now, right? | 所以你现在后悔认识我了 对吗 |
[31:08] | It’s late. | 已经很晚了 |
[31:10] | Where are you going to stay tonight? | 你今晚打算在哪里过夜 |
[31:11] | I-I don’t know. | 我…我不知道 |
[31:13] | You can’t go back to your apartment. | 你没法回你的公寓 |
[31:15] | It’s a crime scene. | 那里是犯罪现场 |
[31:23] | Have you spoken to the detectives? | 你有和警探们沟通过吗 |
[31:26] | Uh, yeah, this morning. | 有 早上刚沟通过 |
[31:27] | Do they have any other leads besides me? | 他们有除我之外的线索吗 |
[31:31] | Not that I know of. | 我想没有 |
[31:33] | Brilliant. | 那可真行 |
[31:37] | You’re not worried, are you? | 你不担心吧 |
[31:39] | About me? No. | 担心自己吗 没有 |
[31:40] | I’m a little worried about you, | 我倒是挺担心你的 |
[31:43] | but I promised myself I wouldn’t ask you any questions, so… | 但我答应自己不会问你任何问题 所以… |
[31:47] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[31:48] | Because… | 因为… |
[31:50] | this is not… a relationship. | 我和你…不是情侣关系 |
[31:53] | This is uh… | 这只是… |
[31:57] | Une aventure. | 一次艳遇 |
[31:59] | You don’t owe me information.I don’t owe you information. | 你不必交代什么 我也不必交代什么 |
[32:05] | This bed is terrible. | 这床好不舒服啊 |
[32:08] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[32:11] | It’s fine. | 好啊 |
[32:15] | Well, you’re welcome to sleep with me. | 欢迎你去我那儿睡啊 |
[32:20] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[32:23] | – Yes. – You’re married, right? | -当然 -你已经结婚了 对吗 |
[32:26] | Yes. | 没错 |
[32:29] | So you have.. | 所以… |
[32:32] | some kind of arrangement with your husband, uh… | 你们之间是有什么协定吧… |
[32:35] | when you’re away? | 你不在他身边的时候 |
[32:41] | My husband suffers from Alzheimer’s. | 我丈夫患有老年痴呆症 |
[32:46] | Sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[32:47] | Oh, so am I. | 我也是 |
[32:56] | But we don’t have an arrangement, you say. | 不过我们没有什么你所说的协定 |
[33:00] | Half the time he doesn’t even remember he has a wife. | 半数时间他甚至都不记得自己有老婆 |
[33:05] | Or he thinks I’m his first wife… | 有时他又把我当做他的第一任妻子 |
[33:08] | whom he loved better. | 他更爱她 |
[33:14] | Sorry you asked? | 后悔问了吗 |
[33:18] | A little. | 有一点 |
[33:32] | Before I forget, you left these here | 还好我记得 你上次走时 |
[33:34] | when you took off last time. | 把钥匙落在这了 |
[34:10] | I want you to tie me up. | 我想让你把我绑上 |
[34:15] | – What? – You wrote about it in your book. | -什么 -你在书里写过的 |
[34:22] | I’ve never done anything like that. | 我从来没那么做过 |
[34:24] | I think I’d enjoy it. | 我觉得那会很有趣 |
[34:55] | Juliette, I’m–I’m… | 朱丽叶 我… |
[34:57] | I’m sorry. I– | 我很抱歉 我 |
[35:02] | Maybe I should get some rest. | 也许我该休息了 |
[35:04] | Merde. I really picked the wrong man | 废物 我真是挑错了 |
[35:06] | to have an aventure with, didn’t I? | 和我一起找乐的男人 不是吗 |
[35:10] | If you leave early, don’t wake me. | 如果你走的早 不要吵醒我 |
[36:11] | 甘瑟猎具渔具店 枪支店 | |
[40:19] | Help you? | 要帮忙吗 |
[40:20] | No, I’m fine. | 不用 我很好 |
[40:23] | Holy shit, Solloway. | 我的天哪 索洛维 |
[40:27] | Jesus, Grant. Is it you? | 天啊 格兰特 是你吗 |
[40:29] | – Yeah, it’s me. – Wow. | -是啊 是我 -天哪 |
[40:30] | What are you doing in the boonies? | 你干嘛来这么偏僻的地方 |
[40:32] | Oh, you’re here to sell your dad’s house. | 你来这卖你老爸的房子 |
[40:35] | That’s gonna be tough. You know, it’s hard. | 那挺难的 你懂得 不容易 |
[40:37] | Nobody wants to buy around here now. | 现在没人愿意在这地方买房子 |
[40:38] | We’ve be trying to sell our place for, like, a year. | 我们的房子已经挂牌出售一年了 |
[40:41] | Um, condolences, by the way. | 还有 节哀顺变 |
[40:43] | Yeah, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[40:46] | Oh, I saw Nina a couple times when she was sick. | 尼娜生病时我看过她几次 |
[40:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:50] | She looks good. | 她看起来挺好的 |
[40:51] | Yeah, yeah. Yeah, Nina’s doing great. | 是啊 是啊 尼娜现在很好 |
[40:56] | What’s it been? It’s, like, 20 years… | 多久了都 差不多有20年了 |
[40:58] | Since I saw you. | 自从上次见你 |
[40:59] | More like 30. | 感觉像30年 |
[41:01] | Shit. You look exactly the same. | 我去 你看起没怎么变 |
[41:03] | Ah, don’t know about that. | 我还觉得变化挺大 |
[41:05] | How are you, man? You–you okay? | 你怎么样 哥们 还好吗 |
[41:07] | You’re working her yeah? | 你现在在这工作 |
[41:08] | Yeah. I mean, you know, it’s temporary. | 是的 我是说 你懂的 临时的 |
[41:11] | You know, it’s– the coal plant closed. | 要知道 煤炭厂关了 |
[41:12] | I got kids, so… | 我还有孩子要养 所以 |
[41:14] | How old are your kids? | 你孩子多大了 |
[41:15] | Uh, Lila’s 17. Nate’s 11. | 莱拉17岁 内特11岁 |
[41:17] | You get kids, right? | 你有孩子对吧 |
[41:19] | Yeah. Yeah. Ah, I do. | 是啊 我有 |
[41:21] | I-I don’t– I don’t see ’em so much, so… | 我 我不经常见他们 |
[41:23] | Yeah, I heard– | 是啊 我听说 |
[41:25] | you know, that you did some time… | 就是 你坐牢了一段时间… |
[41:28] | How do you know? Did Nina tell you that? | 你怎么知道 尼娜告诉你的吗 |
[41:30] | No, it was in the paper. | 不是 是从报纸上看到的 |
[41:31] | You’re kind of famous around here. | 你在这一带也算是挺有名气的 |
[41:33] | I mean, not everybody from this neck of the woods | 我是说 这种穷乡僻壤很少有人 |
[41:34] | makes it into the New York Times. | 能混到登上《纽约时报》的 |
[41:37] | You know, plenty go to jail, though, | 但你也知道 很多人进了监狱 |
[41:38] | so, you know, you’re sticking | 所以 你懂的 从这一点上来说 |
[41:39] | close to your roots in that regard. | 你还挺随根的 |
[41:43] | Well, I better pay for these. | 我还是先把钱付了 |
[41:44] | Yeah. Oh, uh, so you out here by yourself? | 行 你自己到这的吗 |
[41:48] | – Yeah, I am, yeah. – You should come for dinner. | -是啊 我一个人 -你来我家吃顿饭吧 |
[41:50] | No. It’s okay. | 不了 还是算了 |
[41:52] | Come. Meet the kids. | 来吧 见见我的孩子 |
[41:54] | Come around to that other one, | 往这边到那个收银机 |
[41:56] | over here. | 在这 |
[42:00] | Lucy’d love to see you. | 露茜见到你会很高兴的 |
[42:01] | I-I married Lucy Corry. | 我娶了露茜·柯丽 |
[42:03] | I know, she wouldn’t even look at me back then, right? | 我还记得 她当时看都不看我一眼 对吧 |
[42:06] | She came around. | 她回心转意了 |
[42:07] | We’re Lake Road, uh, just– | 我们住在湖水路 就在 |
[42:10] | You could walk there from your dad’s. | 你可以从你老爸的家走到那 |
[42:13] | That’d be nice. Thanks | 你真好 谢谢 |
[42:46] | – Fuck you! – What the fuck? | -去你的 -这他妈什么情况 |
[42:47] | Jeez! | 我去 |
[42:49] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[42:50] | Martin, at– | 马丁 |
[42:54] | What are you doing? | 你来这干什么 |
[42:57] | Aren’t you supposed to be in school? | 你不是该待在学校里吗 |
[42:59] | Well, aren’t you? | 不是吗 |
[43:00] | Yeah. I was at school… | 是啊 我本来是在学校 |
[43:02] | for the meeting with the headmaster. | 跟校长谈话 |
[43:04] | Oh, shit. | 真该死 |
[43:05] | Where the hell were you? | 你当时哪去了 |
[43:07] | – I’m sorry, man, I’m sorry. – Yeah, yeah. | -对不起 孩子 对不起 -是啊 |
[43:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:13] | You fucking hate this place! Why are you here? | 你不是一直讨厌这地方吗 为什么还来 |
[43:16] | Your grandfather left it to me. | 你爷爷把这房子留给我了 |
[43:18] | To you? Not to Nina? | 给你了 没给尼娜 |
[43:21] | To me. | 是给我了 |
[43:23] | I came here to be alone. | 我想来这静静 |
[43:25] | Grandpa said that whenever I wanted to, I could come here. | 爷爷说我想来的时候就可以来 |
[43:27] | Now I have to fucking deal with you! | 现在我他妈还要跟你共处一室 |
[43:29] | Martin | 马丁 |
[43:31] | Martin! | 马丁 |
[43:35] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[43:37] | I’m sleeping in here tonight | 我今晚在这睡 |
[43:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[43:42] | Is there any food in this house? I’m starving. | 这里有食物吗 我快饿死了 |
[43:45] | No, not–not really. | 没 没有 |
[43:47] | I’m gonna go to Denny’s, then. | 那我就去丹尼家 |
[43:48] | No, listen, I– | 不行 听我说 |
[43:50] | A friend of mine’s invited me to dinner tonight. | 我有个朋友请我今晚去吃饭 |
[43:52] | You want to– maybe we go together? | 你想 要不我们一起去 |
[43:55] | A friend? | 朋友 |
[43:56] | Yeah, he’s an old neighbor. I ran into him in town, and– | 他是以前的邻居 我在镇上碰见他 |
[43:58] | And he still talks to you? | 他还跟你说话 |
[44:02] | Okay, fine, I just– It’s just an idea. | 好吧 我只是 提个建议 |
[44:11] | What are you doing? | 你做什么呢 |
[44:12] | Clearing this place out. | 把这地方收拾出来 |
[44:15] | You getting rid of everything? | 你要把东西都扔了吗 |
[44:16] | Most of it. | 大多数吧 |
[44:17] | Look, you see anything you want, it’s yours. | 你要是看上了什么 拿走就行 |
[44:21] | I don’t want any of this. | 我不要这些东西 |
[44:37] | What about this? | 那这个呢 |
[44:41] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[44:42] | Open it. It’s his… | 打开吧 是他的… |
[44:44] | medals from Korea. | 朝鲜战争勋章 |
[44:47] | I actually think he’d have wanted you to have it. | 我觉得他会想把它给你 |
[44:56] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[45:03] | It’s nothing. It’s just some old letters. | 没什么 几封旧信 |
[45:17] | I hate school. | 我讨厌学校 |
[45:19] | 威廉姆斯大学 招生办公室 信上大概内容是恭喜诺亚入学 | |
[45:24] | What did you say? | 什么 |
[45:27] | I said I hate school. | 我说我讨厌学校 |
[45:35] | I want to join the Army. | 我想参军 |
[45:41] | Why would you want do that? | 为什么 |
[45:44] | ‘Cause I want to be like Grandpa. | 因为我想和爷爷一样 |
[45:59] | Dad, are you okay? | 爸 你还好吗 |
[46:00] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[46:17] | – Hey! Welcome, welcome. – Hey, Grant. | -欢迎 欢迎 -你好 格兰特 |
[46:20] | – Who’s this? – This is my son Martin. | -这位是谁 -这是我儿子 马丁 |
[46:21] | Your son? I thought you said you were here by yourself? | 儿子吗 我以为你说就你一人在这 |
[46:23] | Yeah, we kind of ran into each other. | 是 我们碰巧遇到了 |
[46:25] | – Hi. – That’s great. | -你好 -真棒 |
[46:26] | Nice to meet you, Martin. Come on in, meet my family. | 你好 马丁 进来见见我家人吧 |
[46:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[46:31] | – Lucy. – Yeah? | -露茜 -干什么 |
[46:33] | Noah’s here. He brought his kid with him. | 诺亚来了 还带了他儿子一起 |
[46:35] | Hey. Noah, remember me? | 你好 诺亚 还记得我吗 |
[46:38] | Lucy Corry, of course. | 露茜·柯丽 当然记得 |
[46:39] | Yeah, well, Lucy Finley now. | 是 现在叫露茜·芬利了 |
[46:41] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[46:43] | Hi. How old are you? | 你好 你多大了 |
[46:44] | Nineteen. | 19岁 |
[46:45] | Oh. Lila’s 17, our daughter. | 我们的女儿莱拉17岁 |
[46:47] | Lila, come on down, meet our guests. | 莱拉 下来跟客人们打个招呼吧 |
[46:49] | Yeah, we have a son, too. I don’know where he is. | 我们还有个儿子 不知道他跑哪去了 |
[46:51] | You want something to drink? | 你要喝点什么吗 |
[46:52] | – Uh, you want soda? We have Coke. – Yeah, sure. | -喝汽水吗 有可乐 -好的 |
[46:55] | Honey, will you get that? | 亲爱的 你能拿一下吗 |
[46:55] | – I’m gonna check on the roast. – Yeah. | -我去看看烤肉 -好 |
[46:57] | – Lila, get down here! – Oh, hey, you want a beer? | -莱拉 快下来 -你要喝啤酒吗 |
[46:59] | No, I shouldn’t drink. I’m on medication. | 我不能喝酒 我在吃药 |
[47:01] | Just like high school. | 还是和高中一样 |
[47:02] | Your dad was such a loser. He never drank. | 你爸当时可怂了 从来不喝酒 |
[47:04] | He never went to parties. He was afraid to talk to girls. | 也不参加派对 怕跟女生说话 |
[47:06] | – Lila. – Hey. | -莱拉 -你好 |
[47:07] | Meet my old buddy Noah. | 见见我老朋友诺亚 |
[47:09] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[47:10] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[47:11] | – You too. – This is his son Martin. | -我也是 -这是他儿子马丁 |
[47:13] | Hey. | 你好 |
[47:15] | Hi. | 你好 |
[47:21] | Your kid’s so much like you were. | 你儿子可真像你 |
[47:22] | I can’t get over it. | 老让我想到 |
[47:23] | You think so? | 你觉得吗 |
[47:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[47:26] | I can’t really tell. | 我说不清楚 |
[47:28] | We kind of drifted apart. | 我们有些疏离 |
[47:32] | Solloway! Holy Christ. | 索洛维 天呐 |
[47:37] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[47:40] | You don’t remember me. | 你不记得我了 |
[47:42] | Stevie Johnson. | 史蒂维·约翰逊 |
[47:43] | Stevie, yeah. How are you, man? | 史蒂维 没错 你好吗 伙计 |
[47:46] | Good to see you. | 真高兴 |
[47:47] | I told Stevie you were in town. | 我告诉了史蒂维你回来了 |
[47:48] | He invited himself over for dinner. | 他不请自来要吃晚餐 |
[47:50] | Wasn’t gonna miss this. | 我可不想错过这个 |
[47:52] | What’s it been, 25 years, 30? | 有多久了 25还是30年了吧 |
[47:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[47:56] | You disappeared, brother. | 你消失了 伙计 |
[47:59] | – But I read your book. – You did? | -但我读过你的书 -是吗 |
[48:01] | We all did. | 我们都读过 |
[48:03] | You’re filthy. | 你个色鬼 |
[48:04] | Where’d that chick come from? | 那妞儿是哪里的 |
[48:06] | It was like Fifty Shades of Fucking Solloway. | 简直像《索洛维的五十道阴影》 |
[48:12] | This is delicious. | 菜很好吃 |
[48:13] | Oh, thanks, sweetheart. It’s Grant’s mom’s recipe. | 谢谢 亲爱的 这是格兰特妈妈的菜谱 |
[48:16] | Your mother always was a good cook. | 你妈妈一直很会做饭 |
[48:18] | She was. You were always eating out of our fridge. | 没错 你总是能把我家冰箱吃空 |
[48:21] | Okay, buddy. You want to see pictures of your old man? | 伙计 你想看看你老爸的照片吗 |
[48:25] | Sure. | 好 |
[48:26] | Oh. Here he is, | 这就是他 |
[48:28] | winning All-State, ’85. | 85年全州比赛冠军 |
[48:30] | I think you broke some state records in that meet, didn’t you? | 你那场比赛还打破了几项州纪录吧 对吗 |
[48:33] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[48:34] | I’m pretty sure you did. Eh… | 我记得你打破了 |
[48:37] | Oh, here we are at the prom. We were all wasted. | 这是我们参加舞会的时候 都喝得大醉 |
[48:40] | You can’t tell in the picture, though. | 但照片上看不出来 |
[48:42] | You can absolutely tell. | 绝对看得出来 |
[48:43] | Which prom was that? | 是哪场舞会 |
[48:44] | Uh, junior, I think. | 应该是高三的 |
[48:46] | Oh. That makes sense. | 这说得通 |
[48:50] | Before, all Solloway cared about was | 过去索洛维只关心 |
[48:52] | getting into his rich-kid college. | 考进他那所富二代学校 |
[48:55] | Stevie, college is important. | 史蒂维 上大学是好事 |
[48:56] | Lila’s going to college, right? | 莱拉也要上大学了 对吗 |
[48:58] | If I get in. | 如果我能考上 |
[49:00] | You’ll get in. | 你会的 |
[49:01] | I don’t know how we’ll pay for it, but you’ll get in. | 我不知道我们该怎么付学费 但你会考上的 |
[49:05] | So, Solloway, what exactly happened to your neck? | 索洛维 你的脖子是怎么回事 |
[49:10] | Oh, I, uh– I had a mole removed. | 我除掉了一颗痣 |
[49:17] | How about you? You–you got burned? | 你呢 那是烧伤吗 |
[49:20] | Explosion at the plant. | 工厂爆炸 |
[49:22] | That’s terrible. | 真糟糕 |
[49:24] | – I don’t need your pity. – I wasn’t– | -我不需要你同情 -我没有… |
[49:26] | At least I didn’t get locked up. | 至少我没坐牢 |
[49:30] | I just can’t see it, you in the slammer. | 我真想不到你蹲号子的样子 |
[49:33] | – It’s hilarious. – All right, Stevie, lay off. | -太好笑了 -史蒂维 够了 |
[49:35] | You should’ve seen your dad at the end of high school, kid, | 你该看看你爸高四的时候 小子 |
[49:38] | studying like he was gonna be the next Albert Einstein– | 啃书啃得像是能成下一个爱因斯坦 |
[49:41] | barely left his house senior year | 整天就宅在家里 |
[49:43] | except to go to school. | 除了去上学的时候 |
[49:44] | All right, you know what? His mom was sick, Stev. | 当时他妈妈病了 史蒂维 |
[49:46] | Oh, come on, that had nothing to do with it. | 少来 跟那有什么关系 |
[49:49] | Truth is Solloway had always thought he was better. | 事实是索洛维总觉得自己优人一等 |
[49:53] | But, well, look how it all turned out. | 但看看现在的结果 |
[49:56] | Turns out he’s trash just like the rest of us. | 结果是他和我们这群垃圾没有区别 |
[50:00] | Well, isn’t this a real nice evening we’re having? | 难道这不应该是个多愉快的夜晚吗 |
[50:04] | Why don’t you give him some credit? | 你为什么就不能承认他的成就呢 |
[50:08] | You know, most people– they never get out of this town. | 大部分人 他们都没走出过这个镇子 |
[50:12] | Your dad really did. | 你爸爸做到了 |
[50:15] | He did good. | 而且很风光 |
[50:17] | Mom, I’m finished. Can I go? | 妈妈 我吃好了 我可以出去了吗 |
[50:18] | Go where? | 去哪儿 |
[50:19] | To Amber’s,she’s having a party. | 去安布尔家 她在举行派对 |
[50:21] | I told her she could go. | 我答应过让她去的 |
[50:22] | Are you done with all your homework? | 作业都做完了吗 |
[50:23] | Yes, Dad. | 是的 爸 |
[50:29] | Do you want to come? | 你想去吗 |
[50:35] | You should go, Martin. Go on, it’ll be fun. | 去吧 马丁 会很好玩的 |
[50:37] | No, that’s okay. | 不用了 没关系 |
[50:38] | No, come on, kid. Don’t be a loser like your old man. | 去吧 孩子 别像你爸那么怂 |
[50:42] | I’m done, too. Can I be excused? | 我也吃好了 我可以离席了吗 |
[50:45] | Sure, sweetheart. | 当然 亲爱的 |
[50:45] | Thank you for dinner. | 谢谢你的晚餐 |
[50:47] | Anytime. | 客气 |
[50:52] | Jesus, Stevie! | 天啊 史蒂维 |
[50:53] | Why do you always have to be such a dick? | 一定要这么混蛋吗 |
[51:08] | Either of you remember a-a guy named Gunther? | 你们有谁记得一个叫甘瑟的人吗 |
[51:11] | John Gunther? | 约翰·甘瑟 |
[51:13] | I think he lived in, um, Bloomsburg, | 他好像住在布鲁斯堡 |
[51:17] | went to East Side. | 后来搬去了东区 |
[51:18] | Yeah, his folks own that hunting store off 76. | 对 他家在76号公路边开了个猎具店 |
[51:22] | Yeah, yeah, Gunther’s, uh, Hunting and Shooting. | 对 甘瑟猎具枪支店 |
[51:24] | I passed it on the way in. | 我路过过那儿 |
[51:26] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[51:27] | Uh, what was he like? Do you remember? | 你们记得他当时喜欢什么样的吗 |
[51:31] | We didn’t know him personally, Solloway. | 我们跟他不是很熟 索洛维 |
[51:33] | Not if he went to East Side. | 要不是他去了搬东区我们都不知道这个人 |
[51:37] | here you go. | 给 |
[51:41] | You okay, Noah? | 你还好吗 诺亚 |
[51:48] | You don’t look so good. | 你看起来不太好 |
[52:26] | Motherfuck! Ah! | 操他妈的 |
[52:29] | Ow! Fucking– | 操 |
[52:44] | Dad? Dad! | 爸爸 |
[52:47] | Dad, wake up. | 爸 醒醒 |
[52:49] | Dad! | 爸 |
[52:51] | Dad, get up, come on. | 爸 起来 |
[52:55] | Stop. Stop. | 住手 |
[53:00] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[53:07] | How was the party? | 派对怎么样 |
[53:09] | It was fun. | 挺好玩的 |
[53:09] | Oh, yeah. Hey, help me up. | 不错 扶我起来下 |
[53:16] | – Here. – Oh, thanks. | -给 -谢谢 |
[53:22] | Oh, that’s good. | 真好 |
[53:25] | That’s great. | 真棒 |
[53:35] | – Let me help you. – That’s okay. | -我来帮你 -不用 |
[53:37] | Let me do it, come on. | 给我吧 |
[53:39] | – Give it to me. – Yeah. | -给我 -好的 |
[53:44] | Dad. | 爸 |
[53:47] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈怎么回事啊 |
[53:49] | Why are you such a fucking mess? | 为什么你变成这副德行了 |
[54:26] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[54:28] | Fuck off. | 走开 |
[54:45] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[54:46] | Read it. | 你看看 |
[55:03] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[55:06] | It’s the note your grandmother left the night she died. | 这是你奶奶死的那晚写的 |
[55:13] | What, like a suicide note? | 什么 遗书吗 |
[55:16] | This looks like your handwriting. | 这看起来像你的笔迹啊 |
[55:18] | It is. | 没错 |
[55:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[55:24] | Because… | 因为… |
[55:28] | because I-I wrote it for her. | 因为是我帮她写的… |
[55:30] | She was too sick to hold the pen, so… | 她当时已经虚弱到提不起笔了 所以… |
[55:34] | I had to. | 我也是不得已 |
[55:38] | I… | 我… |
[55:41] | I helped her die, Martin. | 我帮助了她去死 马丁 |
[55:46] | She was in so much pain, she just wanted a way out, | 她当时是如此痛苦 只想早点解脱 |
[55:48] | and, uh… | 于是… |
[55:51] | and I helped her. | 于是我帮了她一把 |
[55:57] | Why are you telling me this? | 为什么跟我讲这个 |
[56:00] | I just… | 我只是… |
[56:04] | Your grandfather and I, we–we–we didn’t really talk about anything. | 你爷爷和我 我们不怎么讲话 |
[56:11] | And I know I’ve let you down. | 我知道我让你失望了 |
[56:13] | I know I’ve let you down… severely. | 我知道我让你深深的失望了 |
[56:19] | And you may never be able to forgive me. | 也许你永远也不会原谅我 |
[56:25] | But I love you… | 但我爱你 |
[56:29] | more than you can possibly imagine. | 你想不到我有多爱你 |
[56:36] | You won’t really know till you have your own. | 在你有自己的孩子之前你很难明白 |
[56:41] | I just–I just wanted you to understand a little about me | 我只是想让你理解我多一点 |
[56:44] | so that… | 如此… |
[56:48] | One day when I die and you’re clearing out my house, | 有一天我死了 你在清理我屋子的时候 |
[56:51] | you won’t be rehearsing conversations that… | 你就不用去排练那些 |
[56:57] | you know you’ll never have. | 你永远不会去说的对白 |
[57:15] | You got to go to school tomorrow morning. | 明天早上你要去上学 |
[57:20] | Please? | 好吗 |
[57:22] | Please go, for your mother. | 为了你妈 去上学好吗 |
[57:27] | Just let her see you graduate, and then after that, | 让她看到你毕业 在那之后 |
[57:29] | you can do whatever the fuck you want with your life. | 你想做什么就去做什么 |
[57:34] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[57:38] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[58:27] | Martin, get up. | 马丁 起床了 |
[59:17] | Martin? | 马丁 |
[59:19] | Martin! Stop! | 马丁 站住 |
[59:30] | Martin! | 马丁 |